时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I meant it when I said you could make good money in this town. | 我说你可以在这赚大钱 我是认真的 |
[00:12] | There’s gonna be an opportunity coming your way. | 你会有个大展宏图的机会 |
[00:16] | A once in a lifetime thing. | 千载难逢 |
[00:21] | Didn’t you always want to be in the movies? | 你不是从小就想拍电影吗 |
[00:25] | Everything that’s going on it’s about to be the movies, | 鉴于现在发生的这些事 要么拍片 |
[00:28] | or the ho house. | 要么进妓院 |
[00:29] | You’re saying that this is all fixed with the city? | 你是说市政府也支持吗 |
[00:31] | We can clean up the Deuce. | 我们会把堕落街整顿好 |
[00:33] | Where do they think all the dirty’s gonna go? | 他们觉得这些勾当还能去哪 |
[00:35] | Every time some guy puts a coin in one of those machines, | 每次有人投币看片 |
[00:38] | someone’s making money off what you did. | 就有人能因为你拍的片赚钱 |
[00:42] | No fucking plexiglass. | 没有树脂玻璃 |
[00:43] | I’m a fucking genius. | 我太有才了 |
[00:45] | There’s enough in this world for all of us to keep a hand in. | 世界上资源够我们所有人分一杯羹了 |
[00:48] | The world is changing. | 世界在变 |
[00:52] | So how about getting the fuck out of this shoe box? | 所以何不跳出这个鞋盒 |
[00:56] | And making something really special? | 拍点特别的东西 |
[00:59] | Every day, this thing takes another step out of the forest. | 每天都会有越来越多人了解到我们这行 |
[01:02] | Everybody that I work with never whored, never will. | 和我共事的所有人从来没卖过 将来也不会卖 |
[01:06] | It’s like a free world. | 就像是个自由世界 |
[01:10] | When I met her, there was this whole world she didn’t know about. | 我认识她的时候 那会儿她的见识还不多 |
[01:14] | Now it’s like she sees the world better than me. | 现在她比我还懂人情世故 |
[01:17] | What I need is for you to hold the line | 我只需要你守住阵线 |
[01:18] | and the money will do the rest. | 剩下的交给钱就是了 |
[01:20] | Out west, girls are starting to get repped. | 在西海岸 姑娘们开始有了代理 |
[01:24] | – Look at you. – Look at us. | -瞧瞧你 -瞧瞧我们 |
[01:26] | Who would’ve thought, right? | 谁能想到 |
[01:27] | This way, this way. | 这边 这边 |
[01:29] | We’re in. We’re in for the run. | 我们要是投钱 我们就要分红 |
[01:31] | – To New Hope. – To any hope at all. | -敬新希望镇 -敬任何希望 |
[01:37] | What we do is not going away. | 我们的成果不会消失 |
[01:41] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[01:44] | Behold, the future. | 看好了 这才是未来 |
[02:46] | Manhattan makes it. Brooklyn takes it. | 曼哈顿制造 布鲁克林干掉 |
[02:50] | Go back to Astoria! | 回你的阿斯托里亚 |
[02:52] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[02:53] | Run it back. Run it back. | 撤 撤 |
[03:16] | Hey, Vinnie. | 小文 |
[03:16] | Hey, uh… You kids have fun. Okay? | 你们玩得开心点 |
[03:47] | Everything all right back there? | 那边没事吧 |
[03:49] | Straight now. | 现在没事了 |
[04:04] | Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[04:10] | Yia senna, re. Special for you. | 给你的 专门给你的 |
[04:13] | Let’s hope this is hi-test. | 但愿这是好东西 |
[04:15] | What do you think, huh? The best. I guarantee. | 你说呢 这是最好的 我保证 |
[04:19] | You haven’t fucked me yet, Georgie. | 你还没坑过我 乔治 |
[04:20] | Not unless you ask me to, zachari. | 除非你叫我坑你 亲爱的 |
[04:23] | Fucking Greek. | 该死的希腊人 |
[04:24] | I’ll be back with your piece. | 我去把你的钱 拿来 |
[04:28] | He wishes he was Greek. | 他希望自己是希腊人 |
[04:52] | Nah. That Hi-Hat wore me out. | 不了 我在踩镲累死了 |
[04:54] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[04:55] | I’ll walk you back to your apartment. | 我陪你回公寓 |
[04:57] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[04:58] | It’s late. I’m gonna walk you. | 现在很晚了 我要陪你走 |
[05:34] | See, I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[05:35] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[05:39] | Remember when this place used to be respectable. | 以前这里还挺不错的 |
[05:42] | Yeah. When was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[05:44] | Dollar to enter. Peeps are in the back. | 进去一块钱 放映机在后面 |
[05:47] | It’s all right. Abby, come on. | 不了 艾比 快来 |
[06:00] | Come on, asshole. Give me your arm. | 快 混蛋 手给我 |
[06:02] | – You’re takin’ the cuffs. – Why you fucking with me? | -我要铐上你 -你干嘛整我 |
[06:04] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[06:07] | Yeah, come on. That looked like it hurt. Come on. | 快 看上去很疼的样子 走 |
[06:11] | Not so tough now, are you? Get in the car. | 现在嚣张不起来了吧 上车 |
[06:22] | I heard they’re almost finished. | 听说他们快完工了 |
[06:24] | – Almost. – About time. | -快了 -也该完了 |
[06:26] | Christ, Lindsay was mayor when they announced it. | 他们宣布的时候林赛还是市长 |
[06:29] | It’s been that long. | 竟然过了这么久 |
[06:32] | Too bad they had to knock down the old Helen Hays to do it. | 只可惜他们得拆掉以前的海伦海斯 |
[06:37] | Two thousand rooms, 50 floors… | 两千间房 50层楼 |
[06:40] | restaurant sitting on top that’s gonna revolve. | 顶层还有旋转餐厅 |
[06:44] | It’s like building the Taj Mahal in a toilet. | 就像在马桶里修建泰姬陵一样 |
[06:49] | They wouldn’t put it up if they didn’t know somethin’. | 他们要是不知道的话就不会修了 |
[06:53] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[06:55] | The money people. | 有钱人 |
[06:59] | They always know. | 他们总是知道 |
[07:01] | Here’s what I know: Deuce is like a cockroach. | 这是我所知道的 堕落街就像蟑螂 |
[07:06] | It was here before us. | 我们来之前它就在了 |
[07:08] | It’s gonna be here long after you and me are gone. | 我们走之后 它还会在这儿很久 |
[07:11] | Vincent Martino, ever the romantic. | 文森特·马蒂诺 真浪漫 |
[07:15] | And you know it, girl. | 你知道的 |
[08:54] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[08:56] | Here you go. | 给 |
[08:58] | It’s a new start if you want it to be. | 这可以是个崭新的开始 |
[09:04] | Don’t forget your preparation steps. | 别忘了你的准备步骤 |
[09:07] | Find meetings, avoid triggers. | 寻找会议 避免诱惑 |
[09:10] | You’ve only been here for 28 days, | 你才来了28天 |
[09:12] | so understand the concept of relapse. | 理解复发的概念 |
[09:16] | If you stumble, don’t be too hard on yourself. | 如果犯了错误 别太为难自己 |
[09:23] | Locate and embrace a sober environment. | 找到并接纳一个清醒的环境 |
[09:25] | New people, places, and things. | 新的人 新的地方 新的事物 |
[09:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:32] | You’ve all been very nice, but.. | 你们人都很好 但是 |
[09:34] | I don’t want to come back here. | 我不想回到这里 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[09:41] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[09:46] | Hey, gorgeous. Third time must be the charm. | 美女 第三次肯定能成功吧 |
[09:50] | This is my fifth. | 这是我第五次了 |
[09:52] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[10:00] | Well, it’s another beautiful day on the Rehab Riviera. | 今天里维拉康复中心的天气不错 |
[10:04] | It’s nice to be out. | 出来真好 |
[10:06] | Better get you over to the Valley. | 我要送你去圣费南度谷 |
[10:07] | You’ve got an appointment with Larry Levine. | 你和拉里·勒文有约 |
[10:10] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah, the Vibrance Boys got plans for you. | 嗯 活力男孩给你做了安排 |
[10:13] | Can’t I relax a little, Greg? | 我不能放松一下吗 格雷格 |
[10:15] | Sure, this won’t take long. | 当然可以 这事很快就好 |
[10:17] | It’ll be good for you to get right back in the saddle. | 这能有助你尽早回到正轨 |
[10:30] | So this was the year before Rashomon? | 所以这是《罗生门》的前一年吗 |
[10:32] | Drunken Angel was 48, so two years. | 《泥醉天使》是48年 所以是两年前 |
[10:35] | He did Stray Dog the year after, | 一年后他拍了《野良犬》 |
[10:38] | and then, yeah, he’s going to explode creatively after that. | 之后 他就开始迸发无限创作力 |
[10:41] | You know, with the right script, | 只要剧本对了 |
[10:42] | he was able to pull it all together. Thank you. | 他就能拍出好电影 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[10:47] | Oh, night exteriors… | 那些晚上的外景 |
[10:48] | I mean, you could tell he’s got no fucking money. | 你能看出来他根本没预算 |
[10:51] | – Right. – But somehow he manages | -对 -但他却能 |
[10:52] | to make you feel like you’re seeing a whole world… | 让你感觉你看到了一个完整的世界 |
[10:55] | And that- – You know, that’s its own genius. | 那是独有的天才巧思 |
[10:58] | You know… Well, let’s face it, | 说实话 |
[10:59] | anybody can make a great film if you give them | 只要得到足够的金钱和时间 |
[11:01] | all the money and time in the world. | 任何人都能拍出很棒的电影 |
[11:02] | – Yeah? – But, uh… | -是吗 -可是… |
[11:04] | Yeah, not anyone. | 好吧 不是任何人 |
[11:06] | But no, there’s something about not having everything you need | 不过 得不到所需的一切时 |
[11:09] | that, uh, well, it brings out its own greatness. | 反而会激发出伟大的创作 |
[11:12] | And, you know, after the war Kurosawa had spit and chewing gum. | 战后黑泽明可是受人唾弃的 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:17] | Wanna grab a bite? | 想去吃点东西吗 |
[11:18] | No, I can’t. I gotta, um, cut the floor teaser… | 不了 我去不了 得为明天的CES展览会 |
[11:21] | …for the CES tomorrow, | 剪辑预告 |
[11:22] | so I gotta be fresh. | 得早点回去 |
[11:24] | Thank you for getting me out to see this film. | 谢谢你带我出来看这部电影 |
[11:26] | It’s really– It’s wonderful work. | 非常棒的作品 |
[11:29] | And I will see you tomorrow! | 明天见了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[11:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:45] | So, what exactly is CES? | CES到底是什么 |
[11:48] | Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯的消费类电子产品展览会 |
[11:52] | Retailers come from all over the country | 全国各地的零售商 |
[11:54] | to see the new technology. | 都来看新科技 |
[11:56] | You know, the guys that sell the televisions and stereos… | 就是卖电视 音响 |
[12:00] | video cassette players and cameras. | 录像机和相机的人 |
[12:02] | Exactly. That’s where we live now, | 没错 那就是我们现在住的地方 |
[12:04] | in everyone’s living room. | 每个人的客厅里 |
[12:05] | And CES is a perfect opportunity for our industry | CES展览会是我们行业 |
[12:09] | to piggyback on that fact. | 借此东风的绝佳机会 |
[12:10] | The electronics people are gonna be on the first floor. | 电子产品的人会在一楼 |
[12:12] | We’ll be up on the second floor, and, believe me, | 我们则会在二楼 相信我 |
[12:14] | the bottle neck is gonna be on that up escalator. | 搭扶梯上来的人绝对会挤爆 |
[12:18] | What do I have to do, Larry? | 我要做什么 拉里 |
[12:20] | Just appear. | 到场就行 |
[12:22] | Sign slicks, take photographs with your fans, | 签名 和你的影迷合照 |
[12:25] | go to parties. Be seen. | 参加派对 抛头露面 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | We’re gonna announce a Best of Lori Madison | 我们会宣布出洛瑞·麦迪逊精选集 |
[12:32] | to satisfy all the guys who’ve been waiting. | 来满足那些等待已久的男人 |
[12:34] | And when you get back from Vegas, | 等你从拉斯维加斯回来后 |
[12:36] | we’re gonna shoot a bunch of new scenes. | 我们会拍摄一些新场景 |
[12:38] | – Scenes for what? – Doesn’t matter. | -什么场景 -不重要 |
[12:39] | We just need product to fill the pipeline. | 我们只是需要作品来填充流水线 |
[12:43] | You look good. | 你看起来很不错 |
[12:45] | Tan. Rested. | 晒黑了 很精神 |
[12:48] | You in? | 你要来吗 |
[12:50] | – Always. – Excellent. | -从不拒绝 -很好 |
[12:53] | – I’ll see you out there. – Stoked. | -到时见了 -很好 |
[13:00] | Gentlemen. Sign on? | 先生们 签名吗 |
[13:02] | Hey. Sign on to condemn the New York Post. | 联名谴责《纽约邮报》 |
[13:05] | Guys. Sign on to condemn the New York Post. | 各位 签名谴责《纽约邮报》吧 |
[13:07] | Please, their AIDS coverage is so bad… | 他们对于艾滋那篇报道太恶劣了 |
[13:18] | Hey, Alex. Where’s Enrico? | 亚历克斯 恩里克呢 |
[13:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:41] | Enrico. | 恩里克 |
[13:42] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[13:43] | Any action today? | 今天有生意吗 |
[13:45] | – Pre-holiday lull. – Yeah. | -节日前的平静 -嗯 |
[13:47] | I expect we’ll pick up big on New Year’s Eve. | 我想新年前夜那晚生意会很火爆 |
[13:49] | There’s only one pamphlet out there. | 外面只有一本宣传册 |
[13:50] | We had a whole stack of these. | 我们不是有一大叠吗 |
[13:51] | That’s mine. | 那本是我的 |
[13:52] | The rest were stolen. | 其它的都被偷了 |
[13:54] | Why would somebody do that? | 为什么会有人偷 |
[13:55] | I’ve had complaints. | 我收到过投诉 |
[13:56] | Guys don’t come here to get lectured. | 男人来这里不是为了听人说教的 |
[13:58] | We gotta stay out in front of this thing. | 我们得做好预防措施 |
[14:00] | Look, nobody’s certain about anything yet, | 没人能确定这是怎么回事 |
[14:02] | but there’s still some common sense stuff. | 但还是有些常识性知识 |
[14:04] | People ought to know. We good on condoms? | 人们该知道 我们的安全套充足吗 |
[14:06] | We got the baskets all over, but we’re running low. | 到处都放了装套子的篮子 但存货不多了 |
[14:08] | All right. I’ll run by GMHC some time. | 好 我找时间去趟男同性恋者健康危机组织 |
[14:11] | Pick up more pamphlets. | 再拿些宣传册 |
[14:13] | Be good. | 乖一点 |
[14:14] | – See ya, Paul. – All right. | -再见 保罗 -嗯 |
[14:18] | Hey. Sign on to condemn the New York Post. | 联名谴责《纽约邮报》 |
[14:22] | Hey. Sign on to condemn the New York Post. | 联名谴责《纽约邮报》 |
[14:24] | – Their AIDS coverage is so bad. – No, thank you. | -他们的艾滋报道很过分 -不了 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Got a smoke? | 有烟吗 |
[14:31] | Hey, man. Sign on to condemn… | 先生 签个名谴责… |
[14:32] | Long as you don’t mind these P-funks. | 是内嵌式滤嘴的 你不介意就行 |
[14:33] | It’s all OPs for me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[14:51] | You take care of yourself, Marcus. | 照顾好自己 马可斯 |
[14:52] | You too, Paul. | 你也是 保罗 |
[15:06] | Oh, that feels so good… | 好爽 |
[15:10] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[15:11] | Wha- – Hey, hey, hey! Don’t look down the tube. | 喂 别看镜头啊 |
[15:13] | I’m just wondering how long you want me to keep at it? | 就想知道你还要我舔多久 |
[15:15] | My neck hurts. | 我脖子都疼了 |
[15:16] | He should get on his knees at the foot of the bed. | 他应该跪在床尾的地上 |
[15:18] | – It’s more comfortable. – What? | -那样比较舒服 -什么 |
[15:20] | That’s how it’s done. | 就该这样 |
[15:21] | All right, all right. Look- – Just… | 好吧好吧 听着 |
[15:23] | give her a little bit more tongue. | 再多舔一会 |
[15:24] | Then we’ll move to Position Two real soon, all right? | 然后很快就进行第二种体位了 好吗 |
[15:27] | What’s Position Two? | 第二种体位是什么 |
[15:29] | Melissa’s gonna suck your cock. | 梅丽莎会吸你的屌 |
[15:31] | Then you give it to her regular, then you flip her over, | 然后你操她前面的洞 再把她翻过去 |
[15:34] | Greek her. Pull out and let go. | 操她菊花 然后拔出来射 |
[15:37] | Wait-where? Facial? | 等等 射在哪里 脸上吗 |
[15:39] | Nah, just on your ass. Nothin’ fancy. | 不 就射在你屁股上 不搞那么花哨 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:45] | Mmm… Oh baby… Yeah. | 宝贝 爽 |
[15:47] | You getting that, Irene? | 拍到了吗 爱琳 |
[15:49] | You think it’s too complex for me? | 你觉得这对我太复杂吗 |
[15:53] | Alright that’s good. Now, Melissa, | 挺好 梅丽莎 |
[15:55] | just talk to him a little bit. | 你要稍微跟他说几句话 |
[15:57] | You know, like, uh, like you’re prayin’. | 就像在祈祷一样 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:02] | Oh, Father who is in heaven, forgive me for my sins… | 天堂的父 请原谅我的罪恶… |
[16:08] | What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 |
[16:10] | Like uh, you know– “God. God. Please, oh, God. | 像是 “天呐 天呐 不要 天呐 |
[16:14] | Fuck. God.” | 好爽 天呐”那种 |
[16:15] | Oops, sorry. Lapsed Catholic. | 抱歉了 背教者 |
[16:19] | – Oh God. – Yeah. | -天呐 -对了 |
[16:21] | – Oh, God. – Yeah, yeah. That’s it. | -天呐 -对 对 就这样 |
[16:23] | Oh, God. Yeah, that feels good. | 天呐 真爽 |
[16:26] | Oh, God. Yeah. Oh yeah, God. | 天呐 爽 爽死了 |
[16:28] | Keep licking, motherfucker. | 继续舔 猛男 |
[16:30] | Oh fuck yeah, God. | 真他妈爽 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[16:39] | We can’t show that. | 这个不能播 |
[16:41] | Why? That scene’s nice. | 为什么 这一场很不错 |
[16:43] | No, it’s the teaser for the booth on the convention floor. | 不行 这是会场展位的预告片 |
[16:46] | Anybody can walk in. | 谁都能进来 |
[16:51] | Okay, so, um… | 好吧 那… |
[16:56] | Yeah, that there. Use that. | 对 就用那段 |
[16:58] | – That? – Mm- hm. Use that. | -这段 -用这段 |
[17:06] | Why is he kissing her? | 他为什么要吻她 |
[17:08] | They’re making love, Harvey. | 他们在做爱 哈维 |
[17:10] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[17:12] | I’m kidding. But not really. People don’t want to see that. | 开玩笑的 但也是真话 不会有人想看这个的 |
[17:15] | These actors, they were a real couple. | 这些演员 他们都是真正的情侣 |
[17:17] | They were really hot for each other. | 他们是真的爱慕对方 |
[17:19] | So I just told them do what you do in the bedroom, | 所以我就告诉他们在卧室是什么样就怎么做 |
[17:22] | and I shot it. | 然后我就拍了下来 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:24] | I mean it’s better than that scene | 我觉得这比 |
[17:25] | where you had the guy and the girl, uh, | 你让那对男女 |
[17:28] | facing each other, | 面对面 |
[17:29] | and his schlontz is inside of her, | 他的屌在她体内 |
[17:32] | and they’re not moving. | 然后他们一动不动那一场要好 |
[17:34] | – The was my personal- – – You like that? | -个人意见 -你喜欢那个吗 |
[17:36] | – Yeah. Mm- hmm. – That’s tantric sex. | -嗯 -那是密宗性爱 |
[17:38] | Well, that’s not sex. Right? That’s statues. | 那不算性爱 好吗 那是雕像 |
[17:41] | That’s not sex? Why don’t I cut the tantric | 那不算性爱 那我怎么不把那段密宗性爱 |
[17:44] | into the floor teaser? | 剪辑到预告片里去 |
[17:45] | If that doesn’t send our customers downstairs | 如果那都不能让我们的顾客下楼 |
[17:47] | to price stereo speakers, I don’t know what the hell will. | 去买音箱 我就不知道还有什么可以了 |
[18:02] | When are we back in? | 我们什么时候再来拍 |
[18:04] | Maybe next week. | 或许下周吧 |
[18:05] | I don’t wanna overexpose you. | 我不想让你过度曝光 |
[18:07] | Frankie, I’ve been doing skin flicks for four years now. | 弗兰奇 我拍黄色影片已经四年了 |
[18:09] | I think people know me by now. | 我觉得现在观众都已经认识我了 |
[18:12] | Why we used the wig. | 所以我们才要你戴假发 |
[18:13] | Some people are starting to get sick of porn stars. | 有些人开始厌倦艳星了 |
[18:16] | We sell our stuff better | 观众觉得女主是业余的话 |
[18:17] | when people see the actress as an amateur. | 影片卖得更好 |
[18:19] | Amateur? I kinda resent that. | 业余的 我不喜欢这个称号 |
[18:21] | Forget about it. Don’t take it personally, Melissa. | 别在意 不要往心里去 梅丽莎 |
[18:24] | You’ll always be a pro in my book. | 你在我心里永远都是专业的 |
[18:26] | Thank you, Frankie. | 谢谢你 弗兰奇 |
[18:28] | Good work, sir. | 干得不错 先生 |
[18:34] | After we wrap up I’ll take care of | 拍完后 摄影机和灯 |
[18:35] | the camera and the lights, okay? | 交给我 好吗 |
[18:39] | – What do you mean? – I mean, I’m gonna borrow ’em. | -什么意思 -我要借 |
[18:42] | – For what? – None of your business. | -借去干什么 -不关你事 |
[18:46] | Well, have fun. | 祝你玩得尽兴 |
[18:50] | You watching? | 你在盯梢吗 |
[18:51] | Which ones? | 盯谁呢 |
[18:53] | The guys near the corner? | 街角那些人 |
[18:54] | It’s okay to say “Black guys”, Gene. | 说”黑人”没事的 吉恩 |
[18:56] | It helps me to know who you’re looking at. | 这有助于我搞清楚你说的是谁 |
[19:00] | What the hell? | 搞什么呢 |
[19:03] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[19:05] | You’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[19:06] | Catch us, fatty! | 来抓我们啊 死胖子 |
[19:07] | So that’s a wolf pack. | 那是个小偷团伙 |
[19:09] | Now, I didn’t stage this. | 这不是我安排的 |
[19:11] | I brought you over here at a random time. | 我是随便找了个时间带你来这的 |
[19:13] | We’ve been parked here, what, ten minutes? | 我们才在这停了十分钟吧 |
[19:15] | That’s about how often that goes down. | 这种事在这就有这么频繁 |
[19:17] | So, this is, um, not a good thing. | 所以 这不是好事 |
[19:21] | You told me you needed us to hold the line | 你说要我们按兵不动 |
[19:23] | and wait for the real estate to turn. | 等着房产商回来 |
[19:25] | We’re not holding the line. | 我们不会按兵不动 |
[19:28] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[19:30] | To win, I need Jack Maple. | 想获胜 我需要杰克·梅波 |
[19:32] | What’s a Jack Maple? | 杰克·梅波是谁 |
[19:33] | Transit cop. | 一个交警 |
[19:35] | Transit cop? | 交警 |
[19:36] | If you and your people downtown can get him the resources, | 如果你和你市里的人可以给他弄到资源 |
[19:38] | he can make shit like this go away. | 他就能让这些现象消失 |
[19:42] | Go see Jack Maple then. | 那我们去找杰克·梅波 |
[20:24] | Thirty G.’s goes to George for his product. | 三万块给乔治的产品 |
[20:28] | Fifteen to me. | 我一万五 |
[20:30] | Fifteen to you. | 你一万五 |
[20:32] | He doubled our money. | 他给了我们双倍 |
[20:36] | You musta stepped on the product pretty hard. | 你一定是在产品里加了很多杂物 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:40] | Now, I know the guys you’re sellin’ to. | 我知道你把东西卖给谁了 |
[20:41] | They ain’t exactly geniuses, but… | 他们并不是什么天才 但是… |
[20:43] | They don’t know shit from apple butter. | 他们一无所知 |
[20:45] | Don’t worry so much. | 别太担心了 |
[20:47] | All right. Rudy wants to talk. | 好吧 鲁迪想找你谈谈 |
[20:52] | Business, he says. | 他说是公事 |
[20:54] | Just to remind you again, this… | 再提醒一下你 这… |
[20:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:00] | This arrangement we have, it’s between you and me. | 我们的这个协议 不外传 |
[21:04] | Very good. | 很好 |
[21:46] | And the guy says, what, do you think I’m a fucking idiot? | 那人说 怎么 你觉得我傻吗 |
[21:47] | I’m not giving you any money, you’re gonna gamble it all away. | 我不会给你钱的 你会把钱都赌光的 |
[21:50] | The guy says, uh, well, no I– I have table money. | 那人说 不 我有上桌钱 |
[21:53] | What’s table money? | 什么是上桌钱 |
[21:56] | Well, when you’re at a casino, | 就是你在赌场时 |
[21:57] | – you leave the money… – Hey, I kinda want one of these. | -会把钱放在… -我想买个这个 |
[21:58] | Y- – You know- – fuck it. | 算了 |
[22:00] | The camera loves you. | 你很上镜 |
[22:03] | Oh, yeah? So I’ve been told. | 是吗 别人也这么说 |
[22:06] | Take a look for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[22:09] | Crystal-clear visuals. | 无比清晰的画质 |
[22:10] | Panasonic, all-in-one camcorder, | 松下 多功能一体摄像机 |
[22:12] | only fifteen hundred dollars. | 只要一千五百美元 |
[22:13] | If you want to edit your home movies, | 如果你想剪辑你的自制影片 |
[22:15] | I can hook you up with that system, too. | 我也可以帮你买到那个系统 |
[22:16] | No, no. That’s all right. Thank you. We’re ju– | 不 不用了 谢谢 我们只是 |
[22:18] | We’re here– We’re just here looking for a new Water Pik. | 我们是来 我们是来买新洁牙器的 |
[22:23] | God damn camcorders. | 该死的便携式摄像机 |
[22:26] | – Harvey… – Sucking our blood. | -哈维 -把我们的钱都吸干了 |
[22:27] | You know, when every Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice | 当所有张三李四王五赵六 |
[22:29] | thinks they can make a porn at home, we’re done. | 认为自己能在家拍色情片时 我们就完了 |
[22:32] | Hey, Harvey, remember they said TV was gonna kill the movies? | 哈维 还记得他们说电视会终结电影吗 |
[22:36] | Movies didn’t die. | 电影时代没有结束 |
[22:37] | Amateurs can’t hit what we hit. | 业余者做不到我们做的 |
[22:40] | That’s why everyone wants porn in the first place. | 所以大家才需要色情片 |
[22:43] | I admire your optimism. | 我欣赏你的乐观 |
[22:54] | Hey, Harvey! Love ya! | 哈维 爱你 |
[22:57] | Yeah, Harvey. I’m an optimist. | 对 哈维 我是个乐观主义者 |
[23:04] | Welcome to the Adult Consumer Electr– | 欢迎来到成人展 |
[23:11] | All right. Um, you. | 好吧 你吧 |
[23:21] | Jesus. I fell asleep back there. | 天哪 我在后面睡着了 |
[23:25] | Laid down for a minute, boom. | 本来只想躺一会 |
[23:29] | You feeling okay, Bobby? | 你还好吗 鲍比 |
[23:33] | I dunno. Feel my head. | 不知道 摸摸我脑袋 |
[23:38] | Little warm, right? | 有点烫 对吧 |
[23:39] | You feel okay to me. | 我感觉没事 |
[23:43] | Clammy, then. Hold up. | 有点黏黏的 等等 |
[23:51] | See that thing? | 看见了吗 |
[23:53] | Right back there? Is that somethin’ or nothin’? | 就在那 是不是有点东西 |
[23:56] | Shoot, boss, I don’t know. | 该死 老大 我说不好 |
[23:57] | You got a doctor out your way, right? | 你有个医生 对吧 |
[23:59] | I don’t want to go to him. My wife sees him, too. | 我不想去找他 我老婆也在他那看病 |
[24:02] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[24:04] | wanna make sure. | 想确定 |
[24:06] | I been active, like… | 我最近性生活 |
[24:09] | a little bit. Recently, you know. | 有点多 就最近 你懂的 |
[24:28] | – Hey, there’s a familiar face. – Hey, Candy. Hi. | -终于有张熟面孔了 -你好 糖糖 |
[24:33] | Familiar everything. I recognize those curves. | 一切都很熟悉 这身线 |
[24:36] | So you’re still in New York? | 你还在纽约吗 |
[24:38] | Yeah, that’s me. How’s L.A.? | 对 没离开过 洛杉矶怎么样 |
[24:41] | It’s warm. Friendly. | 很暖和 挺友善的 |
[24:45] | You look good, girl. | 你气色不错 妹子 |
[24:46] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[24:50] | Okay. Hang in there. | 那就好 挺住了 |
[24:55] | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 牛仔姑娘 | |
[24:57] | – Hi. – Lori! Picture? | -你们好 -洛瑞 拍个照吧 |
[24:59] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[25:02] | Christina, come on. Get in here! | 克里斯蒂娜 快进来 |
[25:04] | Let’s go. | 赶紧的 |
[25:08] | Do I look okay, Frankie? | 我看起来还行吗 弗兰奇 |
[25:09] | Ay, you’re a ten. Come on. | 你是个十分美女 来吧 |
[25:11] | – Get in there between ’em. – Okay. | -坐中间 -好 |
[25:13] | Okay. Now. | 好的 |
[25:17] | Roll Dom’s sleeves down. He looks like a gigolo. | 把多米袖子卷下来 他看起来像舞男 |
[25:19] | He wanted to be Sonny Crockett. | 他想成为桑尼·克洛科特[电视剧中侦探] |
[25:22] | All right. All right. | 行吧 行吧 |
[25:24] | Okay. We’re good. | 好 设置好了 |
[25:26] | And we’re rolling. State your names and ages. | 开拍 说出名字和年龄 |
[25:29] | Christina Fuego Martino. | 克里斯蒂娜·弗埃戈·马蒂诺 |
[25:32] | I’m an actress, and a dancer… | 我是个演员 舞者 |
[25:36] | …and a mom. | 还是一个母亲 |
[25:38] | – Go ahead, buddy. – My name’s Dominic, I’m five. | -来吧 小家伙 -我叫多米尼克 五岁了 |
[25:41] | There you go. | 好样的 |
[25:42] | And this little guy… | 这个小家伙 |
[25:45] | …is Francis Junior, and he is 14 months old. | 是小弗朗西斯 14个月大 |
[25:49] | All right. Come on, Francis. | 好了 来吧 弗朗西斯 |
[25:51] | Here we go, here we go. | 我来了 我来了 |
[25:52] | Come on, Frankie. You want your daddy? Come on. | 不哭 弗朗西斯 你想要爸爸吗 乖 |
[25:56] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[25:58] | Frankie Martino, ageless. | 弗兰奇·马蒂诺 冻龄美男 |
[26:01] | Married to this beauty, father to these two little guys. | 和这个大美妞结婚了 这俩小子的爸爸 |
[26:05] | C’mon buddy! Jack of all trades. | 别哭 小家伙 百事通 |
[26:09] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[26:15] | We’re not exactly setting the world on fire here. | 我们生意有点冷清 |
[26:17] | Well, there’s a lot of competition. | 有很多竞争对手 |
[26:18] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[26:20] | Hey. Machshaifeh. | 女巫 |
[26:22] | This business is set to make three hundred million dollars | 这个行业预计明年零售业能有 |
[26:24] | in retail next year. I want a taste. | 三亿利润 我想分一杯羹 |
[26:26] | Okay, so why don’t you lower the prices for the convention? | 行 那你不如降低价格 |
[26:28] | – Right. – You could print up some coupons. | -说笑 -你可以印优惠券 |
[26:30] | No profit, we make it up in volume. | 利润少 我们就以量取胜 |
[26:32] | – Hey, halten kreykitz already. – Geviss. | -[意第绪语] -当然 |
[26:35] | Harvey, stop busting balls. | 哈维 别扯淡了 |
[26:37] | Listen to you with the Yiddishkeit. | 听听你 学犹太人说话了 |
[26:38] | What, you think I don’t listen to your bullshit? | 怎么 你以为我不听你扯淡吗 |
[26:41] | Dark Brothers! Dark Brothers! Hey! | 黑暗兄弟 黑暗兄弟 |
[26:42] | Come check this out! Come check this out! | 走过路过 不要错过 |
[26:44] | Who the fuck are they? | 他们是哪根葱 |
[26:46] | The Dark Brothers? | 黑暗兄弟 |
[26:48] | Made a film, Let Me Tell Ya ‘Bout White Chicks. | 拍了部片子 《听我说说白人妞》 |
[26:50] | It’s a bunch of fuck scenes set to music, but it sells. | 一堆配上了音乐的性爱戏 但卖得好 |
[26:53] | Why? Sounds like loops. | 为什么 听上去像放映机里的片子 |
[26:55] | Well, whatever it is, they’re hot as fire. | 不管是什么 现在很火 |
[26:58] | Why are they dressed like that? | 他们干嘛穿成那样 |
[27:00] | In public, they come dressed as pimps. | 在公众场合 他们穿得像皮条客 |
[27:02] | – It’s marketing. – Marketing? | -就是市场营销 -市场营销 |
[27:04] | Any pimp I ever knew would sell those guys for parts. | 我认识的皮条客都能把他们卖了换钱 |
[27:07] | Well look, they’re idiots, but they’re geniuses. | 好吧 他们是白痴 但却是赚钱天才 |
[27:10] | They have a new one coming out, uh, New Wave Hookers. | 他们有个新片上映 《新浪鸡》 |
[27:13] | Everyone’s talking it up. | 大家都在谈 |
[27:15] | They’re doing a screening tonight. | 今晚试映 |
[27:17] | You know, we should go. | 我们该去看看 |
[27:18] | See how people actually make a buck with this shit. | 看这些人怎么靠这破玩意赚钱 |
[27:20] | Oh, fuck you. | 去你的 |
[27:24] | New Wave Hookers Incorporated. What can I do you for? | 新浪鸡公司 有什么能效劳 |
[27:28] | Two hot bitches? | 两个性感妹子 |
[27:29] | Yeah, we’ll send ’em right over immediately. | 行 马上送去 |
[27:32] | But I gotta warn you ’bout one thing, | 但我得提醒你一件事 |
[27:34] | if you wanna screw these bitches | 如果你想操她们 |
[27:35] | you gotta be playing that New Wave music. | 你得放新浪潮的音乐 |
[27:37] | Now if you play it for ’em, they’ll fuck you all day, | 如果你放给她们听 就能上她们一整天 |
[27:40] | For a nominal fee, okay, fool! | 而且是象征性收费 好 傻蛋 |
[27:44] | Hey, baby! You lookin’ fine today, mama. | 宝贝 你看起来很正啊 |
[27:47] | How would you like to listen to some music? | 你想听些音乐吗 |
[27:49] | – All right. – Bend over. | -行 -弯腰 |
[28:03] | You really like me, big bad black man? | 你真的喜欢我吗 大屌黑哥 |
[28:14] | Look, Rudy, I already kick you half the take | 听着 鲁迪 我已经定期 |
[28:17] | from this place on the regular. | 把这个地方一半收入都给你了 |
[28:19] | More or less. Usually less. | 或多或少 通常是少 |
[28:23] | But I see you now got your mom-and-pop movies | 但我看到其他的录像店里 |
[28:25] | in other video stores out there. | 也在卖你那些夫妻之间的小电影 |
[28:27] | You got a mail order business, too, am I right? | 你还提供邮购 我说得对吗 |
[28:30] | I’m just tryin’ to diversify, Rudy. | 我只是想多开辟赚钱途径 鲁迪 |
[28:40] | Why you tryna put the touch on me | 你生意这么顺 |
[28:41] | when you’re doin’ so great? | 为什么还管我要钱 |
[28:43] | I see all the guys in your outfit, | 我总是能在报纸上看到 |
[28:45] | in the papers all the time; | 穿成你这样的人 |
[28:47] | they got nice suits, they’re spending money… | 他们穿着漂亮的西装 挥霍金钱 |
[28:49] | I got nothin’ to do with them. | 我和他们没关系 |
[28:53] | My spots have taken a hit, | 最近街头流行的那疾病 |
[28:54] | with this disease they got on the street. | 让我的生意受到了打击 |
[29:00] | Can’t do it, Rudy. No disrespect… | 做不到 鲁迪 没有不尊敬你的意思 |
[29:07] | All these years you been robbin’ from me. | 这么多年你一直在剥削我 |
[29:10] | You should be ashamed. | 你应该感到羞愧 |
[29:14] | I got kids. | 我有孩子 |
[29:17] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[29:23] | See you round. | 再见 |
[29:28] | Yeah, no candy for the little guy, okay, | 不能给他吃糖 |
[29:30] | ’cause sugar keeps him up. | 吃糖他会睡不着的 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:34] | – …underneath, but usually it leaves, like a– – Kinda hot? | -在下面 但通常会留下… -性感吗 |
[29:35] | – Bye. – No. | -再见 -不性感 |
[29:37] | Not for– None of my- – | 在我看来… |
[29:38] | – So… – No one’s scoring. | -所以… -没人买账 |
[29:41] | We did pretty good today. | 我们今天卖得不错 |
[29:42] | Yeah, we did– we did pretty good, | 是啊 卖得很不错 |
[29:44] | and we sold a few tapes. | 我们卖了几卷录像带 |
[29:46] | Come on. We’re doing fine. | 拜托 我们还行 |
[29:47] | The retail price points on the tapes are coming down, huh? | 录像带的零售价在降 |
[29:51] | What’s that gonna mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[29:53] | Less profit. It means we have to be smarter. | 意味着更低的利润 意味着我们要更聪明一些 |
[29:56] | The P and A on the theatrical, it puts you in the red from jump. | 影片的印刷和广告成本 会让你从一开始就亏钱 |
[29:59] | It helps with video sales, | 这对卖影片有帮助 |
[30:00] | but, uh, it’s not — not enough to justify the expense. So… | 但不足以抵消开支 |
[30:09] | So we’re going straight to video. | 所以我们直接卖录像带版本 |
[30:15] | – Eileen… – Yeah? | -艾琳 -怎么了 |
[30:18] | Our content has to change as well. | 我们的内容也要改变 |
[30:21] | Into what? | 改成什么 |
[30:22] | Well, you saw the same film I did. | 你和我都看了那部影片 |
[30:25] | The New Wave Whore shit? | 《新浪鸡》吗 |
[30:28] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 你他妈在逗我吧 |
[30:30] | What part of profit don’t you understand? | 关于利润 你有什么不懂的吗 |
[30:32] | Fuck you. Fuck you! | 操你妈 去你妈的 |
[30:34] | You wanna go all the way backwards? Really? | 你想走老路吗 真的吗 |
[30:38] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[30:39] | I had to make that kind of trash, | 如果我要拍那种垃圾 |
[30:40] | I would get the fuck out of porn. | 我宁愿退出黄片界 |
[30:42] | Well. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Harvey, girls hear new wave music and they lose their minds | 哈维 女孩们听到新浪潮音乐就会失去理智 |
[30:47] | and they become fuckholes | 就变成了婊子 |
[30:49] | willing to do anything to please men? | 为了取悦男人愿意付出一切 |
[30:51] | That’s your story? | 这就是你的剧情吗 |
[30:52] | I have to turn product. | 我必须要转型 |
[30:55] | And our customers are men. | 而且我们的顾客是男人 |
[30:57] | – Our customers are not all men. – They are mostly men. | -我们的顾客并不都是男人 -大多数是男人 |
[31:01] | They are mostly, excuse me, degenerate– Yes, | 大多数是 不好意思 堕落 是的 |
[31:04] | reptilian, fuckin’ what-makes-my-dick-jump men. | 卑鄙的 想让鸡儿梆硬的男人 |
[31:08] | You look at that ballroom tomorrow, | 你明天看看大厅 |
[31:09] | who’s browsing, who’s buying, who’s taking pictures? | 是谁在看 谁在买 谁在拍照 |
[31:12] | – Wasserman… – Men. | -华士曼 -男人 |
[31:13] | You motherfucker. Are we– Are we still having | 你个杂种 都过了多少年了 |
[31:15] | this same goddamn conversation | 我们还在讨论 |
[31:16] | – after all these years? – Listen. | -这个该死的话题 -听着 |
[31:18] | You are a good filmmaker. | 你是个优秀的制片人 |
[31:20] | But the feminist porn shit is a niche product | 但女权黄片是小众产品 |
[31:24] | that I can no longer invest in. Okay? | 我不能再投资了 明白吗 |
[31:29] | It is negatively impacting our balance sheet. | 极大地影响了我们的资产负债 |
[31:32] | I’m huge in Europe. | 我在欧洲很有名 |
[31:34] | So, go to Europe. | 那你就去欧洲 |
[31:36] | Find a European investor. | 找一位欧洲的投资者 |
[31:38] | Or start making a different kind of film. | 或者开始制作不同的影片 |
[31:40] | Straight porn? | 直男看的黄片吗 |
[31:42] | Like everybody else? | 像其他人一样 |
[31:46] | That’s the business I’m in. | 我只会投资这种影片 |
[32:02] | – I’m gonna go home. – Candy. | -我要回家了 -糖糖 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna catch a plane tomorrow. | 我明天要赶飞机 |
[32:06] | Truth is, I need to see my mom. | 我要去见我妈妈 |
[32:08] | I’d rather spend New Year’s in New York. | 我宁愿在纽约度过新年 |
[32:28] | Oh! Where you been, stranger? | 你去哪了 陌生人 |
[32:31] | Around. | 四处走走 |
[32:35] | What can I get you, honey? | 你想喝点什么 宝贝 |
[32:37] | Ginger ale is all. | 姜汁汽水就好 |
[32:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:51] | I got a fever. I can’t trick. I definitely can’t dance. | 我感冒了 不能卖淫了 肯定是不能跳舞了 |
[32:57] | Where you stayin’? | 你住哪 |
[32:59] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[33:01] | Sometimes I crash at the couch at Show Land. | 有时候我在秀地的沙发上凑合一宿 |
[33:05] | Frankie’s cool about it, | 弗兰奇对此没意见 |
[33:08] | but… | 但是… |
[33:10] | not the other girls sometimes. | 有时候其他姑娘有意见 |
[33:13] | Where are you now? | 你现在住哪儿 |
[33:14] | Tonight? I’ll figure it out. | 今晚吗 我还得去找 |
[33:18] | – Shay. – Oh. Hey, Abby. | -夏伊 -艾比 |
[33:23] | I have to stop by the clinic. I won’t be long. | 我得去趟诊所 很快就回来 |
[33:34] | Cherries for the pretty lady. | 给漂亮女士的樱桃 |
[33:37] | Doc, what about that thing on my backside? Could that be… | 医生 我后背上这东西是什么 是不是… |
[33:40] | – It’s an ingrown hair. – You sure it’s not… | -倒生毛 -你确定不是… |
[33:42] | Positive. | 确定 |
[33:47] | Couldn’t help but notice all the homosexuals out in the waiting room. | 我注意到许多同性恋在等待室等着 |
[33:51] | Like, I don’t have nothin’ to worry about… | 我没有什么可担心的… |
[33:53] | It’s not an airborne disease, Mr. Dwyer. | 这不是空气传播的疾病 德怀尔先生 |
[33:56] | You can’t get it from brushing against someone on the subway. | 在地铁上和别人擦肩而过不会传染的 |
[33:59] | This we know. | 这个我敢肯定 |
[34:01] | Seems like nobody knows nothin’, really. | 看起来没人知道 |
[34:07] | Can I talk to you… straight? | 我能跟你直说吗 |
[34:11] | I’m in an environment, at work, | 我工作的地方 是那种环境 |
[34:14] | I mean, where, uh… | 我是说 那里… |
[34:17] | I’m around a lot of women. | 我周围有许多女人 |
[34:20] | There’s… | 那里有… |
[34:22] | temptation. | 诱惑 |
[34:24] | Not that I don’t love my wife… | 我不是不爱我的妻子 |
[34:25] | You’ve had affairs? | 你出轨了吗 |
[34:27] | It’s gonna sound like a lot, | 听起来可能会很多 |
[34:29] | on account of it’s spread out over ten years or so, | 因为这跨越了十多年的时间 |
[34:31] | but yeah, I’ve made mistakes. | 是的 我确实犯过错 |
[34:35] | Hundreds of mistakes, okay? | 大概几百个吧 |
[34:37] | All women. I just want to make that clear. | 全是女人 我想说清楚 |
[34:40] | Well. The virus is sexually transmitted. | 好的 这种病毒是性传播的 |
[34:43] | You should always wear a condom, of course, | 请一定要戴套 |
[34:45] | and, if possible, | 如果可以的话 |
[34:46] | you should probably withdraw before ejaculation. | 应该在射精之前拔出来 |
[34:50] | Use lubricant to prevent tearing. And no rimming. | 用润滑剂防止撕裂 不能肛吻 |
[34:53] | What. What’s that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[34:54] | Putting your tongue around the edges of the anus or inside it. | 就是用舌头舔菊花或者伸进去 |
[34:58] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我他妈为什么要那样做 |
[35:04] | You’re gonna test that blood you took, right? | 你会检测刚才抽取的血样对吧 |
[35:06] | For a reading of your T-cell count, yes. | 是的 检测你的淋巴细胞数量 |
[35:08] | The results will come back in a couple of days. | 几天后就能出结果 |
[35:10] | Uh, maybe longer, because of the holiday. | 也许会更久 因为要放假 |
[35:13] | That’ll tell you if I have the disease? The tea stuff? | 能看出来我得没得病吗 那个”喇叭”细胞 |
[35:17] | You can’t get the test back today? | 今天不能出结果吗 |
[35:19] | No. | 不行 |
[35:22] | Fuck me. | 操 |
[35:23] | Can I give you a little advice? | 我能给你提个建议吗 |
[35:26] | If you’re so concerned about this, | 如果你这么担心这个 |
[35:28] | you should probably consider practicing monogamy | 可以考虑进行单一伴侣制 |
[35:31] | going forward. | 从今往后 |
[35:33] | Trust me, Doctor Oser. I’m done with the strange. | 相信我 奥瑟医生 我不跟陌生人做了 |
[35:37] | Porn is violence. Violence is porn. | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[35:40] | We’re stronger together! | 团结就是力量 |
[35:41] | Porn is violence. Violence is porn. | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[35:44] | Porn is violence. Violence is porn. | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[35:47] | Porn is violence. Violence is porn. | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[35:50] | Porn is violence. Violence is porn. | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[35:52] | Porn hurts us all! | 黄片伤害所有人 |
[35:53] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t. Don’t. You’re too pretty to go in there | 等等 别着急 你长得这么好看 |
[35:57] | and waste a roll of quarters. | 没必要进去浪费钱 |
[36:01] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[36:02] | I’m– I’m just heading to the office. Excuse me. | 我只是打算去办公室 借过 |
[36:04] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[36:05] | Shame! Shame! | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[36:09] | Shame on you! | 你应该感到耻辱 |
[36:11] | I been doing this with you guys off and on | 我和你们做这事 |
[36:13] | for about a year now. | 已经断断续续一年了 |
[36:15] | How long you been doing it? | 你做了多久 |
[36:16] | Me? Uh, off and on since ’81. | 我吗 从1981年就开始了 |
[36:20] | We drew a lot more a couple years ago. | 几年前我们组织得比较多 |
[36:22] | Nowadays less and less. | 这几年越来越少 |
[36:26] | You think it’s working? | 你觉得管用吗 |
[36:29] | I think we try something different. | 我觉得我们应该尝试点新的办法 |
[36:33] | Join us, sisters! | 加入我们吧 姐妹们 |
[36:35] | Porn is violence! Violence is porn! | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[36:38] | Porn is violence! Violence is porn! | 黄即是暴 暴即是黄 |
[36:41] | Porn is- – | 黄即是… |
[36:54] | Inspector Bernadetti is already here. | 博纳戴蒂督察员已经到了 |
[36:56] | I gave him coffee and sent him in. | 我给他倒了咖啡 让他进去等了 |
[37:01] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[37:04] | Don’t get up. | 不用起来 |
[37:07] | I just need to know | 我只是想问问 |
[37:09] | what it costs me to back some guy named Maple | 我要是支持梅波 |
[37:12] | and let my people work with him on these street crews. | 让我的人跟着他在街上做事 我要付出什么代价 |
[37:15] | Jack Maple? | 杰克·梅波吗 |
[37:16] | You know him, right? | 你认识他对不对 |
[37:17] | The transit cop who thinks he’s a city cop. Yeah, I know him. | 那个以为自己是市警的交警 我认识 |
[37:21] | He’s ruffled some feathers, huh? | 看来他惹毛了不少人 |
[37:23] | A fucking jerk. | 就他妈是个混蛋 |
[37:24] | He’s right about most stuff. | 许多事上他都说对了 |
[37:26] | Which is what you need to be if you’re going to be a jerk. | 要想当混蛋 这是必须做到的 |
[37:28] | Whatever he is, I want my people working with him. | 无论如何 我想让我的人和他做事 |
[37:31] | I want to make sure it’s okay. | 我想确保你不介意 |
[37:34] | You’re good, Gene. Thanks for asking. | 没问题 吉恩 谢谢你过来问我 |
[37:38] | Wenders is German. | 温德斯是德国人 |
[37:41] | Sometimes I think it takes a foreigner to really see America. | 有时候我觉得外国人才能看到美国的本质 |
[37:43] | I haven’t seen it yet. But I want to. | 我还没看 但我想看 |
[37:46] | Billy’s Topless, it ain’t the Metropole or any of those dives. | 比利的袒胸酒吧 不是大都会也不是那些破地方 |
[37:50] | Right, I mean, the customers, they can’t even touch the girls. | 你知道吗 顾客都不能碰那些女服务员的 |
[37:52] | You don’t know what could happen. | 你根本不知道会发生什么 |
[37:54] | Some psycho could follow her home. | 也许会有变态跟踪她回家 |
[37:56] | Dre, I talked to her. | 小安 我跟她谈过了 |
[37:58] | Vinny, she’s our daughter. You can’t just– | 小文 她是我们的女儿 不能就这样… |
[38:00] | Another Sunrise, Andrea? | 再来一杯日出吗 安德莉娅 |
[38:02] | No, I’m still nursing this one. | 不了 我这杯还没喝完 |
[38:06] | Vincent? | 文森特呢 |
[38:07] | I– I gotta get to the club. | 我得去俱乐部了 |
[38:10] | I put some money in the pot for the girl. | 我在盆里留了点钱给女儿 |
[38:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | So, uh, what else should I see? | 有什么推荐我看的吗 |
[38:23] | Uh, d’you catch Repo Man? | 你看《报信人》了吗 |
[38:26] | Harry Dean fucking Stanton. | 哈利·戴恩·斯坦通演的 |
[38:31] | Vin… I’ve been, um, missin’ ya some lately. | 文 我最近有点想你 |
[38:39] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[38:41] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:50] | See ya. | 再见 |
[38:55] | You’re a good lay. | 你是个不错的炮友 |
[38:58] | So are you… | 你也不错 |
[39:01] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[39:02] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:03] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[39:05] | How about that? Fucking guards, fucking camp, | 厉害吧 有警卫 在军营 |
[39:07] | – we did it. – Don’t shout. | -我们却做到了 -别喊 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:13] | But I’m shouting inside. | 但我内心在尖叫 |
[39:16] | We did it. They’re not gonna kill us. We made love. | 我们做到了 他们不会杀我们 我们做爱了 |
[39:19] | We were real, we were human. | 我们很真实 我们有人性 |
[39:22] | We made love. | 我们做爱了 |
[39:24] | They’re not gonna kill us. | 他们不会杀我们 |
[39:36] | That was… | 太精彩了… |
[39:38] | Hard to fuck up that play. | 这种剧本很难演砸 |
[39:40] | No, no. You killed it, Tod Lang. | 不 你做得很棒 托德·朗 |
[39:43] | – Oh, come on. – You did. I mean it. | -得了吧 -真的 我真心的 |
[39:49] | You always do. | 你一直很棒 |
[39:58] | – What? – This… | -怎么了 -这一切 |
[39:59] | is all because of you. | 都多亏了你 |
[40:03] | This theater. Everything. | 这家剧院 这一切 |
[40:05] | Stop. | 少来 |
[40:13] | – I’ll be outside. – Okay, I won’t be long. | -我外头等你 -好 我一会就出去 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:18] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[40:47] | I heard about you. | 我听说过你的事 |
[40:49] | You’re detailed to the mayor’s office. | 你被派到了市长办公室 |
[40:52] | Times Square was my post when I was in uniform, | 我当警察的时候我负责时代广场 |
[40:55] | and I worked Homicide for years. | 在凶杀组干了很多年 |
[40:59] | I am currently with Gene Goldman over at… | 我现在和吉恩·戈德曼在… |
[41:00] | I know where you are. | 我知道你在哪工作 |
[41:02] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[41:04] | No. What do you need? | 不 你需要什么 |
[41:06] | I know you’ve been working these wolf packs. | 我知道你最近在抓这些小偷团伙 |
[41:08] | That’s our problem too. | 那也是我们的问题 |
[41:10] | Can’t flip real estate if everyone’s scared to go into Midtown. | 如果人人都不敢去中城 那房价就炒不起来了 |
[41:14] | – Yeah. You got it. – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[41:16] | Headin’ out, Sarge. | 我先出去了 警司 |
[41:17] | All right. | 好 |
[41:21] | My people know what we’re doing, | 我的人知道我们在做什么 |
[41:23] | and we do it. | 我们会付诸行动 |
[41:26] | But if you want to put this shit to rest, | 但如果你想彻底解决这些问题 |
[41:29] | what I need is everyone else out there, | 我需要所有人都出力 |
[41:32] | your department, | 你的部门 |
[41:34] | my department, | 我的部门 |
[41:36] | to do things the right fucking way. | 以正确的方式做 |
[41:40] | Please don’t drink that. | 拜托别喝 |
[41:43] | What are you doin’ tonight? | 你今晚要干什么 |
[41:44] | I know it’s New Year’s Eve… | 我知道是新年前夜 |
[41:50] | No plans, actually. | 没有安排 |
[41:56] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[42:05] | Is that for, uh… | 那是给… |
[42:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:13] | Look, it’s like I’ve been telling you, Drea. | 我一直跟你说 小安 |
[42:17] | It’s not cheating. | 这不是偷情 |
[42:19] | Nothing is cheating. | 没有偷情 |
[42:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:43] | All these books. | 这么多书 |
[42:46] | Oh yeah, there’s a lot of ’em. | 是的 有很多书 |
[43:01] | I remember the night this was playin’… | 我记得放这首歌的那晚 |
[43:05] | Yeah. In my old man’s ’63 Impala. | 嗯 在我爸63年版的雪佛兰Impala里 |
[43:09] | We drove all the way out to Atlantic Beach. | 我们一直开到了大西洋海滩 |
[43:15] | That’s right… | 没错 |
[43:23] | This is real music right here. | 这是真正的音乐 |
[43:27] | You’re old. | 你老了 |
[43:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[43:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:41] | I feel a little funny, Vin. It’s both ‘a your bed. | 感觉有点怪 文 这是你们的床 |
[43:45] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[43:48] | No one’s using it right now. | 现在没人用 |
[44:04] | That was nice. | 真好 |
[44:32] | – Hey. – She’s upstairs. | -嘿 -她在楼上 |
[44:34] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[44:35] | Uh, pretty good today. | 今天挺好的 |
[44:40] | Have you heard from Adam? | 你有亚当的消息吗 |
[44:42] | I was hoping you had. | 我还指望你有呢 |
[44:53] | Hey, Ma? | 妈 |
[45:04] | Us! | 我们 |
[45:05] | Survivors. | 是幸存者 |
[45:07] | You’re right about that, beautiful. | 这是真的 美女 |
[45:10] | – Happy New Year. – Happy New Year. | -新年快乐 -新年快乐 |
[45:16] | Thanks for the freebie, but… | 谢谢给我的免费酒水 但是 |
[45:19] | tonight I am only drinking Johnny Walker Black. | 今晚我只喝黑方威士忌 |
[45:22] | Oh, fancy. | 高端啊 |
[45:24] | Oh, yeah. I just got paid for a movie. | 我刚拿到拍片的酬金 |
[45:30] | You ever think about what you’re doin’? | 你有想过你的工作吗 |
[45:32] | So you’re still with those killjoys? | 你还跟那些扫兴者在一起吗 |
[45:35] | The– The Women Against Men. | 女性反对男性 |
[45:37] | It’s Women Against Pornography, | 是女性反色情组织 |
[45:39] | and don’t act like you don’t know. | 别说得你不知道似的 |
[45:40] | Porn does shit to men. | 色情片对男人有很多坏影响 |
[45:42] | You mean it makes them happy. | 你是说让他们开心吗 |
[45:45] | Look, guys, they’re gonna jack off to the movies | 听着 不管我有没有出演 |
[45:48] | whether I’m in them or not. | 男人都会对着片子打飞机 |
[45:50] | For me, it’s safer than turning tricks. | 对我来说 这比站街安全多了 |
[45:53] | You should come to a meeting with me some time. | 有时间你该跟我一起去参加集会 |
[45:57] | See what we’re about. | 看看我们是怎么样的 |
[45:58] | Yeah, no thanks. I’d rather pay my rent. | 不了 谢谢 我还要付房租 |
[46:08] | Hey, there. | 嘿 |
[46:12] | You on the way to the club? | 你要去俱乐部吗 |
[46:13] | Yeah. I gotta go help Mike set up. | 是的 我要帮麦克布置 |
[46:18] | You’d better get over there then. | 那你赶紧过去吧 |
[46:20] | Yeah, I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year’s. | 我只想祝你新年快乐 |
[46:24] | Probably won’t see you ’til tomorrow. | 多半要明天才能见到你了 |
[46:37] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[46:39] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[46:53] | Abby. Come sit with me. | 艾比 陪我坐坐 |
[46:56] | I’d love to but I’m working. | 我也想 但我在工作 |
[47:05] | Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[47:07] | Yeah, for work. | 出差 |
[47:08] | I always wanted to go. For the shows. | 我一直想去 看那些演出 |
[47:11] | I wanted to see Frank and Dean and them at the Sands. | 我想看弗兰克和迪恩在金沙会展中心的演出 |
[47:14] | Peter Lawford. | 彼得·劳福德 |
[47:16] | But, uh, I never made it. | 但我一直没能如愿 |
[47:20] | I was a big Sinatra fan when I was a teenager. | 我小时候是辛纳屈的忠实粉丝 |
[47:24] | – I know. – Bobby-soxer. | -我知道 -追星少女 |
[47:37] | Adam’s been in the city? | 亚当来城里了吗 |
[47:40] | I don’t know, Ma. | 我不知道 妈 |
[47:44] | He’s gonna be okay, that one. | 他不会有事的 |
[47:46] | Just a little mixed up right now. | 只是现在有点迷茫 |
[47:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:52] | So, Dad said you had a pretty good day. | 爸爸说你今天过得很不错 |
[47:54] | Eh, not too bad. | 还不赖 |
[47:59] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[48:01] | I think the medication’s blocking me. | 我觉得是药的作用 |
[48:03] | Yeah, so maybe you need to try some new meds. | 也许你该尝试新的药 |
[48:05] | Did you talk to your doctor? | 你有跟你医生谈吗 |
[48:07] | I don’t wanna bother him all the time. | 我不想老是烦他 |
[48:08] | – Ma. Okay. – I’m– | -妈 好吧 -我 |
[48:18] | You going out tonight? | 你今晚要出去吗 |
[48:20] | Yeah. I’ll probably stop in somewhere for a drink. | 是的 可能会找个地方喝酒 |
[48:24] | 1985. | 1985年 |
[48:27] | You believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[48:32] | You go. Enjoy yourself, Eileen. | 你去吧 好好玩 艾琳 |
[48:35] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[48:37] | Not yet. | 不急 |
[48:56] | Uh, I’m gonna get a drink. You want? | 我要去喝一杯 你要喝吗 |
[48:58] | Just a soda water, Greg. | 苏打水就好 格雷格 |
[49:10] | Hey, girl. | 好啊 |
[49:12] | Shana. | 莎娜 |
[49:13] | Lori, meet my boyfriend Dan. | 洛瑞 这是我男朋友丹 |
[49:19] | Would you two care for a drink? | 你们俩要喝一杯吗 |
[49:21] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[49:23] | I’ll have a vodka tonic, just a splash of vodka. | 伏特加汤力 一点伏特加就行 |
[49:29] | So how you making out? | 你怎么样 |
[49:33] | I’m back at work. | 我又开始工作了 |
[49:35] | You? | 你呢 |
[49:36] | I hardly work anymore, but business has never been better. | 我已经很少工作了 但生意很好 |
[49:40] | Most of the cash now comes from the dance circuit. | 现在大多数钱都来自舞池 |
[49:47] | You thinkin’ about getting it done? | 你有想过隆胸吗 |
[49:50] | I don’t know. Are you? | 不知道 你呢 |
[49:53] | God gave me what I need. | 上帝待我不错 |
[49:55] | Listen, I’m gonna work the room a little. I’ll circle back. | 我要去走一圈 过会儿回来 |
[50:31] | It’s New Year’s. It won’t be long. | 今天是新年 不会很久 |
[50:48] | Look, now you I would take for a cop. | 你看着像警察 |
[50:52] | – C’mon, hold me. – What? | -搂着我 -什么 |
[50:53] | C’mon you big nasty man. Hold me. I like to be held. | 大块头 搂着我 我喜欢被搂着 |
[51:02] | You a bottom? | 你是受吗 |
[51:11] | All right. | 行了 |
[51:15] | And one for her. Whatever she’s having. | 给她再来一杯她在喝的 |
[51:18] | Who’s this? | 这位是 |
[51:22] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[51:24] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[51:26] | – Wanna dance? – No. I don’t– I don’t dance. | -想跳舞吗 -不 我不跳舞 |
[51:30] | ‘Cause your married. | 因为你结婚了 |
[51:33] | I ain’t dead. | 我没死 |
[51:35] | Prove it, big boy. | 证明给我看 大男孩 |
[51:39] | Good, huh? | 不错吧 |
[51:44] | Frankie, you gonna smoke two cigarettes? | 弗兰奇 你要抽两支烟吗 |
[51:47] | Slow down, malaka. | 悠着点 混蛋 |
[51:49] | Now, George. | 乔治 |
[51:51] | I’m gonna pretend you just called me something nice | 我就当你刚才是在赞美我 |
[51:53] | ’cause I’m happy… | 因为我很开心 |
[51:54] | …and we’re partners. | 以及我们是生意伙伴 |
[51:55] | We’re gonna make some fuckin’ bank together, huh? | 我们要一起赚大钱 |
[51:58] | – Big lefta. – Big lefta! | -大钱 -大钱 |
[52:07] | To nineteen-eighty-fuckin’-five! | 敬1985年 |
[52:16] | Is someone sitting there? | 这有人坐吗 |
[52:18] | You asking if you could sit? | 你是在问你能不能坐吧 |
[52:21] | I’m just being polite. | 只是出于礼貌 |
[52:22] | Please. | 请坐 |
[52:26] | – What are you drinking? – I’ll have a, uh, a brandy. | -你要喝什么 -我来一杯白兰地 |
[52:29] | – You got it. – Top shelf. | -好的 -要上等的 |
[52:29] | All right. | 好 |
[52:36] | – Join me? – No, I’m fine. Thanks. | -陪我喝吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[52:45] | You get off at the wrong subway stop? | 你是下错了地铁站吗 |
[52:48] | Subway? | 地铁 |
[52:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:54] | What’s a gentleman like you doing in a place like this | 你这样的绅士在新年前夜 |
[52:57] | on New Year’s Eve? | 来这种地方干什么 |
[53:01] | Well, I had a companion. | 我本来是有个同伴的 |
[53:03] | But I managed to drop her off before midnight, | 不过我在午夜前就送她回去了 |
[53:06] | sparing us both a very awkward moment. | 避免了尴尬 |
[53:11] | That bad, huh? | 有那么糟吗 |
[53:13] | A lovely lady. Just not for me. | 她人很好 只是不适合我 |
[53:17] | Careful with that brandy. | 慢点喝那白兰地 |
[53:18] | You might not make it from the curb to the cab. | 不然到时都上不了出租车 |
[53:20] | You’re flashing too much cash for a night in Times Square. | 你没必要在时代广场这么炫富 |
[53:23] | That Swiss? | 那是瑞士手表吗 |
[53:27] | Who cares about money, really? | 谁在乎钱啊 |
[53:29] | It’s no accomplishment. | 这不是成就 |
[53:30] | It’s just one less thing to worry about | 只是晚上睡觉的时候 |
[53:32] | when you’re trying to get to sleep at night. | 少了件忧心的事 |
[53:36] | From the mouth of a rich man. | 有钱人说出这话 |
[53:41] | Henry Jaffe. | 亨利·杰菲 |
[53:43] | Or as my friends on the mean streets of Greenwich call me, Hank. | 或者像我在格林威治的朋友对我的称呼 汉克 |
[53:48] | Eileen Merrell. | 艾琳·梅里尔 |
[53:59] | Lori Madison? | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[54:01] | – That’s me. – I love your movies. | -正是 -我喜欢你的片子 |
[54:04] | You’re why I got into the biz. | 因为你我才进入这行的 |
[54:08] | Do you, um… wanna do a bump with us? | 你想跟我们一起吸吗 |
[54:11] | Come on. It’s New Year’s Eve. | 来吧 今天是新年前夜 |
[54:20] | It’s hot in here. | 这里好热 |
[54:22] | I’m gonna go to the girl’s room and take something off. | 我要去女厕所脱掉点东西 |
[54:25] | You comin’? | 你要来吗 |
[54:28] | Better not. I’m being good. | 算了 我要安分 |
[54:31] | I’m being better. | 我更安分 |
[55:10] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[55:16] | Say, man, you look like you could use some help. | 你好像需要帮助 |
[55:18] | Uh fucking matches– matches… wet. | 该死的火柴湿了 |
[55:21] | Let me help you out, bro. | 我来帮你 |
[55:25] | – He’s good. – Yeah. | -他没事了 -嗯 |
[55:27] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 站住 |
[55:34] | Quit it! | 别反抗 |
[55:36] | – You see that? – Stop! Down! | -看到了吗 -趴下 |
[55:39] | I will break your fuckin’ arm! | 我要弄断你的手 |
[55:41] | I didn’t do nothin’, man. | 我什么都没做 |
[55:44] | – You okay? – Good. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[55:45] | See now, we just don’t take these crooks, | 我们不单纯抓住这些骗子 |
[55:47] | put ’em through the system and clear the case, | 然后带回局里 把案子结了 |
[55:50] | and make sure you check every pocket | 带他们上车前 |
[55:51] | before you bring ’em up in that van. | 检查每个口袋 |
[55:52] | – Check. – We talk to them. | -明白 -我们会跟他们谈话 |
[55:55] | We get ’em to tell ’em who their friends are, | 让他们告诉我们他们的朋友是谁 |
[55:57] | the pals that ran off. That’s key. | 那些跑掉的人 这才是关键 |
[55:59] | – Get up. – That way, we get them all. | -起来 -这样 我们就能将他们一网打尽 |
[56:01] | We gotta make it so everyone catches a collar. | 我们得让每个人都有收获 |
[56:03] | We friends now? Huh? | 我们是朋友了吗 |
[56:05] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[56:06] | That was fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[56:08] | – See you up in the van. – Yup. Come on. | -车上见 -快走 |
[56:10] | Your ride’s this way. | 你的车在这边 |
[56:17] | There’s more where that came from. | 想要的话还有 |
[56:19] | My man is holding. | 我男人有货 |
[56:20] | Yeah? Fuck yeah. | 好啊 |
[56:28] | 16 15 14 13 …sixteen… fifteen… fourteen… thirteen… | |
[56:35] | 12 twelve… | |
[56:44] | 5 4 3 2 1 five… four… three… two…one! | |
[58:40] | Your friend left? | 你朋友走了吗 |
[58:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[58:43] | Yeah, he was nice. | 他挺好的 |
[58:45] | Have a drink with me, Candy. | 陪我喝一杯 糖糖 |
[58:50] | To all the great things comin’ down the pike. | 敬即将发生的所有好事 |
[58:54] | Good times, Vin. | 美好时光 文 |