时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It’s a new start, third time must be the charm. | 这是个崭新的开始 第三次肯定能成功吧 |
[00:09] | This is my fifth. | 这是我第五次了 |
[00:10] | I know you’ve been working these wolf packs, | 我知道你最近在抓这些小偷团伙 |
[00:12] | that’s our problem too. | 那也是我们的问题 |
[00:15] | What do you need? | 你有什么需求 |
[00:16] | Why are you trying to put the touch on me? | 你为什么还管我要钱 |
[00:17] | My spots have taken a hit with this disease on the street. | 最近街头流行的那疾病让我的生意受到了打击 |
[00:21] | Our content has to change. | 我们的内容也要改变 |
[00:23] | Into what? | 改成什么 |
[00:24] | New Wave Hookers Incorporated. What can I do you for? | 新浪鸡公司 有什么能效劳 |
[00:27] | If I had to make that kind of trash, | 如果我要拍那种垃圾 |
[00:28] | I would get the fuck out of porn. | 我宁愿退出黄片界 |
[00:30] | – Five! – We gotta stay out in front of this. | -五 -我们得做好预防措施 |
[00:32] | – Four! – It’s not an airborne disease. | -四 -这不是空气传播的疾病 |
[00:34] | – Three! – Police, freeze! | -三 -警察 站住 |
[00:36] | – Two! – Good for you, get right back in the saddle. | -二 -这能有助你尽早回到正轨 |
[00:38] | One! | 一 |
[00:39] | To all the great things coming down the pike. | 敬即将发生的所有好事 |
[00:53] | Ho, Fat Mooney. | 胖穆尼 |
[00:56] | Or should I say Skinny Malink. Where’s your friends? | 或者该叫你瘦马林克 你朋友呢 |
[00:59] | The Magic Man, right on time. | 魔术师来啦 来得正好 |
[01:01] | Ah, so listen, they’re not here yet. | 听着 他们还没到 |
[01:05] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[01:06] | while we’re waitin’, I got some new tapes. | 等待期间 我这有些新的录像 |
[01:09] | Whatcha got? | 有些什么 |
[01:10] | Hungry, Hungry Housewives. | 异常饥渴的主妇 |
[01:13] | It’s about a bunch of housewives that are hungry, | 关于一群饥渴的主妇 |
[01:15] | but… you know, for fucking. | 不过你懂的 饥渴做爱 |
[01:17] | – Yeah, I gathered. – Yeah. | -我猜到了 -嗯 |
[01:20] | Sizzling, real-life action. 100 percent homemade. | 激情四溢 真实情景 百分百自制 |
[01:23] | So how many? | 有多少 |
[01:24] | Ehh… A dozen or so. More comin’. | 十多部吧 之后还有更多 |
[01:27] | So, you copy all these off the master? | 你是从主机上拷贝下来的吗 |
[01:30] | ‘Cause, Frankie, I mean that last batch, I mean, | 弗兰奇 上次那批货 |
[01:32] | – you know, some were grainy as hell. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -有的特别粗糙 -我知道 |
[01:34] | Look, it was an equipment problem. | 那是设备问题 |
[01:36] | Me and Irene, we upgraded our shit. | 我和爱琳更新了设备 |
[01:38] | All right, then that’s fair. | 那还行 |
[01:39] | Hey, pal! | 伙计 |
[01:41] | It’s not a library! They read better at home. | 这不是图书馆 在家看更好 |
[01:45] | Every day with this shit. | 每天都有这种人 |
[01:47] | Sorry. Traffic. | 抱歉 路上堵车 |
[01:50] | Chaz Rowe. You must be Mr. Martino. This is Tina. | 我是查斯·罗 你一定是马蒂诺先生了 这是蒂娜 |
[01:57] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[01:58] | Yeah, well, don’t believe everything you hear. | 别相信你听到的一切 |
[02:00] | At last, a meeting of the minds plus a piece for me. | 你们终于见面了 记得我要分一杯羹 |
[02:03] | All right, just go back there, to my office back there. | 好 去我后面的办公室吧 |
[02:06] | I know the way. | 我知道路 |
[02:07] | Straight down Bondage Alley, right at Fetish Lane. Come on. | 沿着捆绑巷直走 然后在癖好道右转 来吧 |
[02:12] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[02:15] | All right, Chaz. | 查斯 |
[02:17] | Uh, stick it right in there. Let’s see what you got. | 插进去吧 看看拍了什么 |
[02:21] | Dig this. | 看好了 |
[02:23] | It’s our latest. | 这是我们最新作品 |
[02:25] | Cued it up at the good part. | 已经定位到了精彩部分 |
[02:34] | Wow. This your, uh, actual living room? | 这是你们的客厅吗 |
[02:37] | Yep, just up in Yonkers. | 嗯 在扬克斯 |
[02:41] | Who could that be? | 会是谁啊 |
[02:43] | Oh shit, I forgot I ordered a package. | 靠 我忘了我定了个包裹 |
[02:46] | This was all unplanned. | 这都是计划外的 |
[02:47] | – Gonna get it? – Shit, this is the real deal. | -要去拿吗 -靠 真的不错 |
[02:54] | Wait, we should get this. Hang on. | 等等 我们要把这个拍下来 等等 |
[02:58] | – Hang on. – Okay. | -等等 -好 |
[03:00] | There. | 好了 |
[03:13] | Oh! You shittin’ me? This actually happened? | 逗我呢 这是真的吗 |
[03:15] | Why so surprised? | 干嘛这么惊讶 |
[03:17] | Mr. Mooney said you shoot amateur porn, too. | 穆尼先生说你也拍摄业余毛片 |
[03:21] | I mean, I shoot pretend amateur porn. | 我拍摄的是假装的业余毛片 |
[03:24] | This is… I mean, this is really real. | 这个 这太真实了 |
[03:28] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[03:37] | What the– | 我去 |
[03:41] | How long have you been makin’ this at your home? | 你们在家拍这种片子拍了多久了 |
[03:43] | Um… couple years. One or two a week. | 几年吧 一周一两部 |
[03:46] | Plus, we got friends. | 而且我们还有朋友 |
[03:49] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[03:51] | Yeah, we met some people at clubs. | 我们在俱乐部认识了些人 |
[03:52] | You know, like-minded people. Friends. | 志趣相投的人 朋友 |
[03:55] | First it was for fun. Then, we thought | 开始只是为了好玩 然后我们就想 |
[03:57] | wouldn’t it be something if we sold these to strangers. | 如果我们把这些卖给陌生人就更好了 |
[03:59] | The idea of strangers watching us. Paying for us. | 一想到陌生人观看我们 付钱给我们 |
[04:03] | So we came downtown, talked to a couple of people. | 于是我们来到城里 询问了一些人 |
[04:06] | Mr. Mooney, he thought that– | 穆尼先生 他觉得 |
[04:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[04:10] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[04:12] | You, uh… | 你们 |
[04:14] | you need distribution. | 你们需要分销 |
[04:16] | You have a company, right? | 你有个公司 对吧 |
[04:19] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[05:52] | When I was in kindergarten, | 我上幼儿园的时候 |
[05:54] | this kid Louis, he used to… | 有个小孩路易斯 他常常… |
[05:58] | he used to give me his milk money to look at my vagina. | 他常常为了看我的阴道而把他的牛奶钱给我 |
[06:00] | Extra to touch it. | 摸的话就要给更多 |
[06:02] | And he– he ended up telling all of his friends. So… | 然后他 他告诉了他所有朋友 |
[06:07] | – That’s how it started. – Little Louis! | -就是这样开始的 -小路易斯 |
[06:10] | With Little Louis. Yeah. | 是的 小路易斯 |
[06:13] | How about yours? | 你呢 |
[06:16] | Ah, Jesus. Um… | 天呐 |
[06:20] | Well, I was a teenager. Older girl hooked it up. | 我当时还是少女 一个比我大的女生给我牵线 |
[06:23] | Probably because she didn’t want the trick. | 多半是因为她不想接那活 |
[06:25] | He was, like, 300 pounds. A huge guy. | 他大概有300磅 体型很大 |
[06:28] | And um– Oh! It was at a room in The Princess. | 然后 是在公主酒店里的一个房间 |
[06:34] | Do you remember? Yes. | 你还记得吗 是的 |
[06:35] | – The Princess. Yeah. – Oh, hell yes. That place. | -公主酒店 嗯 -记得 那地方 |
[06:39] | And, um, you know, he said all he wanted was a back rub. | 他说他只想让我给他搓背 |
[06:42] | I was like… easy right? | 我心想 这简单啊 |
[06:47] | And, um, so he’s got this oil he wants me to use. | 他把他想要我使用的油给了我 |
[06:49] | I– I pour it all over him. And I’m rubbing away. | 我倒在他身上 就开始搓了 |
[06:54] | It takes forever to get this guy covered in oil. | 弄了好久才给他全身都抹上 |
[06:56] | He’s like a fucking mountain. | 他就像是座山一样 |
[06:58] | You know, after a while, surprise surprise, he gets hard, | 过了一会儿 没想到吧 他就硬了 |
[07:01] | he says, uh, “Now suck my dick.” | 他说”现在给我口” |
[07:05] | And so, I go down on him. | 我就开始给他口 |
[07:07] | And I am not fucking kidding you, | 我没开玩笑 |
[07:09] | this motherfucker had not washed in weeks. | 那混蛋好几周没洗过澡了 |
[07:12] | No, the smell, I’m like– I was gagging. | 那味道 我差点吐出来 |
[07:16] | And I was thinking I should just jump out the fucking window. | 我当时真想从窗户跳出去 |
[07:22] | You know, I was just a kid. | 我还是小孩 |
[07:25] | Thinking about offing myself. | 想着自杀 |
[07:28] | Just a little kid. Anyway, got easier after that. | 就一个小孩 总之 之后就容易多了 |
[07:34] | So, your movie, um… | 你的电影 |
[07:37] | it’s what– it’s supposed to be like our stories or…? | 是要讲我们的故事吗还是 |
[07:42] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不确定 |
[07:46] | I’m still brainstorming. | 我还在头脑风暴 |
[07:49] | Candy, you– you always worked alone though, right? | 糖糖 你一直都是一个人工作 对吗 |
[07:53] | Never had a man? | 从没有过皮条客 |
[07:56] | Nah, wasn’t my thing. | 是的 我不喜欢 |
[08:00] | Yeah, a man was… | 皮条客 |
[08:02] | always a part of it for me. | 一直是我工作的一部分 |
[08:05] | – Mm-hmm. – I don’t know. Um… | -嗯 -我也不知道 |
[08:07] | Dr. Joyce Brothers, you– do you listen to her? | 乔伊斯·布拉泽斯博士 你听她的节目吗 |
[08:11] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[08:11] | Yeah, she’d say that it all goes back to my father. | 她会说这一切要追溯到我爸 |
[08:17] | Well, fathers, yeah. | 父亲 嗯 |
[08:19] | Yeah, mine… | 我的 |
[08:21] | My father was a stupid, fall down drunk. | 我父亲是个 失败的傻逼醉鬼 |
[08:25] | You know, old story. Too cliché for you probably. | 老套故事 可能对你来说见怪不怪了 |
[08:32] | I don’t think anything’s cliché if it’s true. | 如果是真事 我不会觉得见怪不怪 |
[08:35] | – Food’s coming up shortly. – I like that. | -餐点很快就来 -我喜欢你这么说 |
[08:38] | I don’t really know what it means… …but it sounds good. | 我真的不知道那是什么意思 但听起来不错 |
[08:41] | Yeah, that’s all that matters. | 那就行了 |
[08:43] | Chicks on a raft, frog sticks. Eggs in Paradise, whiskey down. | 鸡蛋盖吐司 炸薯条 天堂蛋 烤黑麦面包 |
[08:47] | Hopple popple in the alley, | 芝士香肠炒鸡蛋 |
[08:50] | – and a couple of Tabs. – Thank you. | -还有两听无糖汽水 -谢谢 |
[08:52] | Thanks, Leon. | 谢谢你 里昂 |
[08:53] | See what I mean? | 懂我意思了吧 |
[08:58] | Anything at all on the owner? | 房主有线索了吗 |
[09:00] | It was an LLC. It’s dissolved now. | 之前是家有限责任公司 现在已经解散了 |
[09:03] | It’s just a shell, anyway. | 只是个皮包公司 |
[09:05] | We haven’t been able to identify the owner. Yet. | 我们目前还不能确认房主的身份 |
[09:10] | So you want me to dig ’em out and hold him up to the light… | 所以你要我去查他们的底细 然后曝光 |
[09:13] | like we do. | 就像平时一样 |
[09:14] | You find the guy who holds the actual deed, | 找出这里的真正所有人 |
[09:15] | and he’s someone with any kind of public profile, | 如果他是公众人物 |
[09:17] | we’ll go that way. | 我们就那样做 |
[09:19] | If not, we’ll have to figure something else out. | 如果不是 我们就只能想别的办法了 |
[09:23] | You need this block bad, huh? | 你真的很需要这个街区 是吗 |
[09:26] | You can spit from here to the new Marriott. | 这里离新开的万豪酒店很近 |
[09:28] | Half these buildings are in turn around. | 半数大楼都要大改造 |
[09:31] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[09:40] | * I take you down * | *我让你躺下* |
[09:42] | * I take you down * | *我让你躺下* |
[09:45] | * Where no one’s ever gone Before * | *带你体会无人体会过的快感* |
[09:48] | – * And if you want more * – All right. | -*如果你想要更多* -好了 |
[09:50] | They’re waiting for you, beautiful. | 他们在等你呢 美女 |
[09:52] | – You psyched? – Sure. | -激动吗 -当然 |
[09:56] | Look at these gnarly skanks. | 看看那些恶心的荡妇 |
[09:58] | You’re gonna be the hottest thing on set. | 你会是片场最性感的尤物 |
[10:06] | See what you do to me? | 看见你对我有多大作用了吗 |
[10:08] | You do that to every guy. | 你对所有男人都这么有吸引力 |
[10:11] | Go get ’em, baby. | 给他们点厉害看看 宝贝 |
[10:14] | Do that do. | 去吧 |
[10:50] | Hey, sailor. | 你好 水手 |
[10:51] | Howdy, cowboy. | 好啊 牛仔 |
[10:54] | How’s it hangin’? | 生意怎么样 |
[10:55] | Oh… by a thread. | 危在旦夕 |
[10:57] | Yeah, what’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | Nothing too big. Townhouse is okay. | 没什么大事 店里还好 |
[11:01] | It’s just here and the bar, man, | 只是这里还有酒吧 |
[11:02] | they’re just not showing up in numbers. | 客人很少 |
[11:04] | So, this is still a little light. | 所以 钱还是很少 |
[11:07] | Is that gonna be cool? | 没事吧 |
[11:10] | It ain’t your fault. | 不怪你 |
[11:12] | You know Rudy knows what you’re dealing with down here. | 你知道鲁迪清楚这里什么情况 |
[11:14] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[11:17] | I don’t know, man. | 我说不好 |
[11:18] | They might end up just shutting us all down, bathhouses. | 他们可能会把澡堂全关了 |
[11:21] | Back rooms, too. | 还有小黑屋 |
[11:22] | Who knows, you know, maybe that’d be better, | 谁知道呢 或许那样更好 |
[11:25] | you know, for… | 你也知道 为了… |
[11:27] | prevention. You know, safety. | 保险 安全起见 |
[11:29] | I say keep the fucking where you can see it. | 要我说还是别让人在黑暗里做爱了 |
[11:32] | Talk to people, teach ’em what works, what doesn’t work. | 跟客人说说 教他们什么能做 什么不能 |
[11:34] | Don’t just close down the buildings. | 别只是关闭大楼 |
[11:36] | Buildings don’t make people fucking sick. | 大楼不会让人得病 |
[11:37] | You know, see, you’re smart about this. | 瞧 你很有见解 |
[11:40] | Maybe you should run for office. | 或许你应该参加竞选 |
[11:41] | For what? Town whore? | 竞选什么 市妓 |
[11:43] | You’d be a shoe-in. | 那你稳操胜券 |
[11:44] | Fuck you. | 滚 |
[11:48] | But, uh… you’re okay, right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:51] | Me? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure. I’m good. | 我 挺好的 当然 我很好 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | – All right, Paul. – Yeah, good to see you. | -好了 保罗 -嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[12:01] | – Nice. Very nice. – ‘Kay. Hang on! | -不错 很好 -好 坚持住 |
[12:04] | Carl, swing over to Roy. | 卡尔 转向罗伊 |
[12:06] | – He’s got his line coming up. – Service! | -他马上要说台词了 -发球 |
[12:07] | Ooh! Thanks, Tyra! | 谢谢你 泰拉 |
[12:13] | I want your tits right in his face. There you go. | 奶子放在他脸前 对了 |
[12:17] | Okay, Roy. | 好了 罗伊 |
[12:18] | Oh, it’s so wrong. | 这样太不对了 |
[12:21] | But so right. | 但也很爽 |
[12:25] | Lori, cheat forward. | 洛瑞 往前一点 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:33] | Mike, assume the position. | 迈克 摆好姿势 |
[12:44] | Closer. | 近点 |
[12:46] | Let me show you how we do it in Iowa. | 让你看看在爱荷华我们是怎么做的 |
[12:51] | What? No, no! We’re gonna have to cut. | 什么 不 不 暂停 |
[12:53] | – No. – Cut, cut, cu– What is it? | -不 -停 怎么了 |
[12:55] | Uh, no gag. I don’t do gags. | 不能塞嘴 我布莱塞嘴这套 |
[12:57] | And what’s with the corn? | 玉米棒是用来干什么的 |
[12:59] | He’s your hick cousin. From the sticks. | 他是你乡下的表弟 乡下来的 |
[13:01] | – So he brought corn? – Yeah. | -所以他带了玉米棒子 -是的 |
[13:03] | – Just go with it. – Can I talk to you for a minute? | -跟着拍就行 -能借一步说话吗 |
[13:17] | He was going for my ass. | 他要插我的屁眼 |
[13:18] | So what? You cleaned, right? | 那怎么了 你洗干净了吧 |
[13:22] | Lori, we’re paying you rate for anal. | 洛瑞 我们付了肛交的钱 |
[13:25] | Not with vegetables, you’re not. | 但不能用蔬菜 |
[13:27] | Did you clear this with Kiki? | 你跟琪琪谈好了吗 |
[13:28] | I don’t clear every scene with your agent. | 我不会每个场景都去找你经纪人确认 |
[13:30] | Well, maybe you should. | 或许你该这么做 |
[13:31] | It’s my name on the box that sells your product. | 你的片子要靠我的名字才能大卖 |
[13:34] | I’m Lori fucking Madison. | 我可是洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[13:35] | I’m not some bimbo who’s willing to do anything | 我不是什么为了在电影里露脸 |
[13:36] | just to be in a movie. | 什么都愿意做的妓女 |
[13:37] | Okay, I am the fucking movie. Now, you’re telling me | 这部电影就指着我了 现在你跟我说 |
[13:38] | I have to shove produce up my ass? | 我要把农产品塞进我的屁眼里 |
[13:41] | – Lori– – And who the fuck is that? | -洛瑞 -还有那是谁 |
[13:46] | He owns the house. | 他是房主 |
[13:48] | Gets to watch. | 可以旁观 |
[13:50] | Fuck you. Fuck him. Where’s the phone? | 滚蛋 去他妈的 电话呢 |
[14:00] | Hey! Sh-Sh-Sh-Shay! | 夏伊 你来了 |
[14:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:06] | Is Rodney here? | 罗德尼在这吗 |
[14:08] | Rodney? | 罗德尼 |
[14:10] | No, wait– You got a ginger ale? | 不 等下 这有姜汁汽水吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, sure, hon. Come sit down. | 当然有 亲爱的 来坐 |
[14:24] | Can I make you something hot? | 需要我给你做杯热饮吗 |
[14:26] | Uh– just– just this, thanks. | 这个就行了 谢谢 |
[14:33] | It’s good. | 真好喝 |
[14:35] | My mother believed in ginger ale. A cure-all. | 我妈妈觉得姜汁汽水能治百病 |
[14:38] | “Ma, I got a cold.” “Drink ginger ale.” | “妈 我感冒了” “喝杯姜汁汽水” |
[14:41] | “Ma, my foot hurts.” “Drink ginger ale.” | “妈 我脚疼” “喝杯姜汁汽水” |
[14:44] | “Ma, I got run over by a lawn mower.” | “妈 我被割草机压了” |
[14:46] | “Drink ging–“ | “喝杯…” |
[14:49] | Come on, Shay. Please sit down. | 来 夏伊 坐 |
[14:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:59] | Just need a second. | 只是需要缓缓 |
[15:05] | Could– Could I have some more? | 还能给我一杯吗 |
[15:09] | Why don’t you finish this one first, huh? | 你先把这杯喝完吧 |
[15:21] | And the image keeps coming back. It’s like a theme or… | 这一影像不断回放 就像一个主旋律或… |
[15:25] | like a motif, I guess. | 主题 |
[15:27] | And I want there to be a really intense point of view, | 我希望片子能表达一种强烈的观点 |
[15:30] | so I’m building that into the script. | 所以我要把那个写进剧本 |
[15:32] | And I’m gonna write this one myself. | 这次的剧本我亲自操刀 |
[15:35] | I’m gonna try. | 我要尝试一下 |
[15:37] | I’ve been talkin’ to the girls. I’ve been hearing their stories. | 我一直在和这些姑娘们聊天 听她们的故事 |
[15:40] | – Eileen, I– – Yeah? | -艾琳 我… -怎么了 |
[15:41] | – Well, I don’t want to interrupt your conceptualizing. – No. | -我不想打扰你构思 -不会 |
[15:44] | Uh, I want to reiterate… | 我想重申一遍 |
[15:48] | I’m not funding this one. I am not kidding. | 我不会给这一部投资 我不是在开玩笑 |
[15:51] | I can’t be on this ride with you. | 这件事我不能支持你 |
[15:54] | Have I asked you for anything? I don’t want your money, Harvey. | 我向你要什么了吗 我不想要你的钱 哈维 |
[15:57] | What I want is your ear. | 我只想要你能倾听 |
[15:58] | Or can I not bounce an idea off you now? | 我不能跟你讨论点子吗 |
[16:01] | No, of course. I’m sorry. Bounce away. | 不 当然可以 抱歉 讨论吧 |
[16:04] | B– wait. First, just– I need a favor. | 但等下 我需要帮助 |
[16:09] | And it’s money for both of us. Right? | 这钱是咱们两个的 对吗 |
[16:11] | You still need to pay the rent, right? | 你需要钱付房租 对吗 |
[16:13] | So… we’re shooting tonight. Tony flaked. | 我们今晚要拍摄 托尼溜号了 |
[16:16] | He checked himself into fucking rehab. | 他去戒毒所了 |
[16:19] | You gotta cover. | 你得替他 |
[16:20] | You g– you hav– please. | 你得… 拜托 |
[16:22] | It’s a couple scenes. Here. | 只是几个镜头 都在这儿了 |
[16:24] | Only scenes outstanding are self-pleasure in a bathtub | 还剩几个没拍的镜头 在浴缸里自慰 |
[16:29] | and principals straight fucking while French maid looks on. | 还有校长做爱 法国女佣在一旁看着 |
[16:33] | And then does the maid join them? | 后来女佣加入他们了吗 |
[16:36] | What are the chances? | 那是当然的了 |
[16:39] | Genius. | 天才 |
[16:41] | How’d you ever come up with that plot pivot? | 你怎么想出这个核心情节的 |
[16:44] | Fuck, Harvey, all this talk about your film appreciation. | 哈维 你一直在说你的电影鉴赏 |
[16:49] | French New Wave, fucking Godard, Charbroil, it’s all talk. | 法国新浪潮 戈达尔 查布洛尔 全是空谈 |
[16:53] | – It’s Chabrol. It’s Chabrol. – Yeah. | -是夏布洛尔 夏布洛尔 -是的 |
[16:56] | I know it’s Chabrol. I’m making a fucking joke. | 我知道是夏布洛尔 我他妈在开玩笑呢 |
[16:59] | You lose your sense of humor when you lost your soul? | 你失去灵魂的同时失去了幽默感吗 |
[17:01] | That’s– Hey, Eileen, that’s not fair. | 艾琳 这不公平 |
[17:04] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[17:07] | No, no, no, no. Stay. Here, stay. | 不不不 等等 别走 |
[17:11] | Talk about your movie. | 跟我说说你的片子 |
[17:13] | You are a fucking sellout. | 你可真是过河拆桥 |
[17:27] | Lor, I got girls in my office right now | 洛 现在我办公室里就有两个女孩 |
[17:29] | who’ll do this in a heartbeat | 她们二话不说就会去拍 |
[17:31] | and shoot popcorn out of their ass to boot. | 屁股里塞爆米花都不介意 |
[17:33] | What about that creepy shit watching? I don’t like it. | 那个旁观的变态呢 我不喜欢 |
[17:35] | Babe, you’re just gonna have to grin and bear it for now. Okay? | 宝贝 你暂时只能忍了 好吗 |
[17:38] | I didn’t agree to any of this. | 我根本没同意这些事 |
[17:41] | Lori, I need you to be a team player. | 洛瑞 我需要你顾全大局 |
[17:44] | Sean Howard is the hottest director working right now, | 肖恩·霍华德是现在最火的导演 |
[17:48] | and this is how he rolls. | 他就是这么拍摄的 |
[17:50] | This is an important gig, okay? | 这是一个重要的活 好吗 |
[17:53] | Fuck, Kiki! | 操 琪琪 |
[17:55] | – Lori… – Whatever! | -洛瑞 -随你便吧 |
[18:16] | Just don’t tell Aunt Sharon. | 别告诉莎伦姨妈 |
[18:19] | And cut. | 停 |
[18:21] | Roy, keep the wood. | 罗伊 别软下来 |
[18:22] | Are we good? | 谈好了吗 |
[18:24] | Hallelujah. | 太好了 |
[18:26] | But not in my ass. | 不能塞我屁眼里 |
[18:31] | Just sign– sign there. | 在这里签字 |
[18:36] | Abby Parker, | 我是艾比·帕克 |
[18:38] | I need to see Dr. Wells if she’s in. | 如果威尔斯医生在的话 我要见她 |
[18:40] | She’s here, but unless you have an appointment– | 她在 但除非你有预约… |
[18:41] | Get her on the phone and tell her | 接通她的电话 告诉她 |
[18:43] | that Abby is in the waiting area | 艾比在等候区 |
[18:44] | and she has someone who needs her assistance right now. | 现在有人需要她的帮助 |
[18:47] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[18:49] | Abby with the envelopes. | 捐钱的艾比 |
[18:55] | Dr. Wells, can you come to reception? | 威尔斯医生 你能来前台一趟吗 |
[18:59] | That’s great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[19:07] | It’s bronchitis. I get it every winter. | 是支气管炎 我每个冬天都会得这个病 |
[19:11] | I got ya hot tea… and a roll. | 我给你买了热茶 还有面包卷 |
[19:16] | Thought you were gonna make me chicken soup. | 我以为你要给我做鸡汤呢 |
[19:19] | I can run to the deli. | 我可以去熟食店买 |
[19:21] | I’m shitting you. | 我跟你开玩笑呢 |
[19:24] | This is embarrassing that I don’t know this, but… | 我不知道这事有点尴尬 |
[19:26] | what’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[19:28] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[19:30] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[19:33] | And you spell Shay with a… | 你能告诉我”夏伊”是哪两个字吗 |
[19:36] | It’s– It’s Lila, actually. | 其实是莱拉 |
[19:42] | Lila Brody. | 莱拉·布洛迪 |
[19:44] | Yeah, nice Jewish girl. | 没错 一个很棒的犹太女孩 |
[19:46] | Then you can make your own damn chicken soup. | 那你自己给自己做鸡汤吧 |
[19:49] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[19:53] | Miss Parker? | 帕克小姐 |
[20:00] | So, what you’re telling me | 所以你跟我说 |
[20:01] | is that you’re having problems with your people. | 你跟你的人出了问题 |
[20:04] | Not personally, no. | 个人而言没有 |
[20:06] | But the organization is in, like, disarray. | 但公司里就是一团糟 |
[20:09] | So, you good with them? | 所以你和他们之间没事吗 |
[20:12] | I never see the big guy. | 我从没见过那个老大 |
[20:13] | He don’t come out of that castle. | 他不愿意从他的城堡中走出来 |
[20:15] | Built out on Staten Island with the columns and marble… | 用柱子和大理石在斯塔顿岛建的城堡… |
[20:18] | and the… silk dressing gowns like fucking Liberace. | 还穿着丝绸睡袍 就像列勃拉斯一样 |
[20:23] | Fucks his maid with his wife in the next room. | 操着他的女佣 他老婆就在隔壁 |
[20:25] | I mean, that’s the mother of your kids. Show some respect. | 那可是你孩子的妈 给她点尊重吧 |
[20:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:32] | I don’t think he’s gonna last. | 他应该撑不了太久 |
[20:35] | So, what will happen if he goes? | 他走了之后会怎样 |
[20:38] | Gotti and them, they’ll make a play. | 高蒂和他们会搞事 |
[20:41] | They’re animals. | 他们是畜牲 |
[20:43] | And what’s all this have to do with me? | 这一切又跟我有什么关系呢 |
[20:46] | They’re gonna start taking 15 percent | 他们会从我们这里抽走15% |
[20:48] | from us instead of ten. | 以前是10% |
[20:50] | So, I need you to work harder, Vincent. | 所以我需要你加倍努力 文森特 |
[20:52] | More promotions in the clubs. | 俱乐部里多搞活动 |
[20:55] | Whatever you gotta do in the parlors and the peeps | 无论你在妓院和放映机里做什么 |
[20:56] | to increase revenue. | 只要能增加收入就行 |
[20:58] | About all that, Rudy. You know… | 关于这个 鲁迪 你知道… |
[21:01] | On Paul’s side of things, there’s this sickness. | 保罗那边 因为这个疾病肆虐 |
[21:04] | You know, he’s not stealin’. | 他并没有私吞 |
[21:07] | He’s light ’cause he’s light. | 他给的钱少是因为赚的钱少 |
[21:08] | Yeah, I know. That’s some frightening shit going on. | 我知道 那事很可怕 |
[21:10] | But Paul aside… | 但撇开保罗不谈… |
[21:13] | Yeah, I’ll do my best, Rudy. | 我会尽力的 鲁迪 |
[21:15] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[21:19] | – So, you got a new car. – Yeah. | -你买了辆新车 -是的 |
[21:21] | Eighty-five Mark. | 85年款 |
[21:24] | What’s with the phone? | 电话怎么回事 |
[21:27] | It was an option. | 这是个可选择的事物 |
[21:30] | I mean, I could never talk business on this thing, | 我不可能用它来谈生意 |
[21:32] | but shit, I had to have it. | 但是我必须得有 |
[21:36] | So, this one… owns this one… | 所以这个人 拥有这个 |
[21:41] | who’s doing business as this one. | 同时在和这个人做生意 |
[21:44] | Until this one… why is this so complicated? | 直到这个人… 为什么这么复杂 |
[21:47] | We’re not used to this process exactly. | 我们也不习惯这个过程 |
[21:50] | In the past, we haven’t typically pursued the building owners. | 过去我们通常不会追究业主的责任 |
[21:53] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[21:53] | Because in America, constable, property is sacred. | 因为在美国 警官 财产是神圣的 |
[21:58] | Historically, we don’t wanna touch the real estate. | 从历史上来说 我们不想碰房地产这一块 |
[22:01] | We’ve gone after legal entities, | 我们追查的是法人 |
[22:03] | running businesses within the buildings. | 在大楼里做生意的人 |
[22:04] | Unless the owners were a party to the illicit operation. | 除非业主就是非法经营的一方 |
[22:07] | But now we covet the property. | 但我们现在觊觎这块地 |
[22:09] | Well, we don’t. But finally, there are people who do, | 我们并不想要 但终于 有人想要 |
[22:13] | and there’s money to lure them in. | 还有钱来吸引他们 |
[22:15] | One point seven billion | 42街发展基金 |
[22:17] | – for the 42nd Street Development Fund. – That’s right. | -有17亿 -没错 |
[22:20] | So… dig deep. | 所以 深挖下去 |
[22:27] | I don’t know how she’s still standing. | 我不知道她怎么站得住的 |
[22:28] | She’s got fluid in her lungs, raging throat infection. | 她肺部有积水 嗓子严重感染 |
[22:32] | Yeast infection, it could be staph. | 酵母菌感染 可能是葡萄球菌 |
[22:35] | I’ll squeeze her into St. Vincent’s. | 我会把她塞进圣文森特医院 |
[22:37] | – She has no insurance. – We’ll work it out. | -她没有保险 -我们会解决的 |
[22:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:43] | We owe you, Abby. Your donations? | 我们欠你的 艾比 你的捐款 |
[22:45] | They help us through the rough patches. | 帮我们度过难关 |
[22:47] | So, um… | 所以 |
[22:49] | do you think– I mean, she’s used needles. | 你觉得 我想说她有用针头注射 |
[22:52] | What you see in your experience, I mean, if this was your friend? | 以你的经验来看 如果这是你的朋友怎么办 |
[22:56] | If this was my friend, | 如果她是我的朋友 |
[22:57] | I’d be doing the exact same thing you’re doing. | 我会做和你一样的事 |
[23:03] | Hi, this is Dr. Wells. | 你好 我是威尔斯医生 |
[23:09] | Oh yeah, baby. Give it to her. | 宝贝 快干她 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[23:21] | All right, let’s cut. | 好了 停 |
[23:24] | Nobody likes to watch dead people fuck. | 没人喜欢看死人做爱 |
[23:28] | Just tell us what you need. Do you want more action? | 告诉我们你需要什么 你想要更多的动作 |
[23:35] | This is so fucking lame. | 这真是烂透了 |
[23:38] | Christina, you’re supposed to be a French maid, right? | 克里斯蒂娜 你应该是个法国女仆 对吧 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:44] | So, speak French. | 那就说法语 |
[23:47] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[23:50] | Daddy! Oui, oui! | 爸爸 好呀 好呀 |
[23:54] | Oh, Mon Dieu. | 我的天 |
[23:57] | Mm. Babe. Quel homme, quel homme… | 宝贝 真帅啊 |
[24:02] | I’m Canadian. | 我是加拿大人 |
[24:04] | Où est la bibliotheque? | 图书馆在哪里 |
[24:09] | Why don’t you get on top of him? | 你为何不坐到他上面 |
[24:11] | We roll. | 开拍 |
[24:12] | J’ai… Mmm. …le livre. | 我有书 |
[24:17] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[24:18] | Yeah, it’s ridiculous, but it’s a little better. | 是 确实很荒唐 但是比之前效果更好 |
[24:21] | And what about me? What do I do? | 我怎么办 我要做什么 |
[24:23] | I want you to stay hard and let the ladies riff. | 我要你一直硬着让女士们自由发挥 |
[24:29] | Ooh, cassoulet! | 砂锅菜 |
[24:30] | Touchez-moi! | 摸我 |
[24:32] | Touché. | 快摸 |
[24:34] | Ooh, la, la. Such a big croissant. | 真是个大羊角面包 |
[24:36] | Oui, oui. | 是啊 是啊 |
[24:40] | These tapes. Some are a mess. But some are great. | 这些录像 有些很糟糕 但是有些很棒 |
[24:44] | And they’re all real. | 它们都是真实的 |
[24:46] | I mean, real people fucking on video. | 真人在录像里做爱 |
[24:49] | It’s the golden goose. | 这就是摇钱树 |
[24:52] | DiBi gets us out there, | 迪比把我们推销出去 |
[24:53] | we’ll be making it hand over fist. | 我们就会迅速大赚一笔 |
[24:55] | – You seeing him tonight? – Yeah, later. | -你今晚见他 -是的 晚些时候 |
[24:58] | Don’t make me look bad. I vouched for you. | 别让我难看 我为你担保了 |
[25:01] | Me? Never. So he’s the king of porn, huh? | 我 永远不会 他是黄片之王 |
[25:05] | Guess that makes me the prince, right? | 那我就是黄片王子 对吧 |
[25:07] | Yeah. Hey, what time you got? | 没错 你知道几点了吗 |
[25:10] | You’re asking me the time | 你问我时间 |
[25:11] | and you’re looking at your watch? | 但自己却看着你的手表 |
[25:13] | What, are you getting high on our own supply? | 怎么了 你是嗑自己的药嗑高了吗 |
[25:15] | Hey, would you shut up with that in here? | 别在这里说这些 |
[25:16] | – All right. – What are you, stupid? | -好的 -你是傻子吗 |
[25:19] | Hey, I’m not stupid. | 我不是傻子 |
[25:21] | I’m going. You coming? | 我走了 你来吗 |
[25:23] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我要留下 |
[25:26] | – Staying, huh? – Yeah. | -留下 -是的 |
[25:31] | – What are you doing? – Get off me! | -你在干什么 -别碰我 |
[25:33] | Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme! | 给我 给我 给我 给我 |
[25:36] | Hey, fatter lines, dude. Fatter lines. | 再粗些 伙计 再粗些 |
[25:39] | This time, we’re gonna huff it through a C-note. | 我们这次要用百元大钞吸粉 |
[25:43] | Let me get in there. | 让我吸 |
[25:48] | Yeah! | 太爽了 |
[25:53] | All right! Leave some for me. | 好了 给我留些 |
[25:58] | Hey, you bring enough for everybody? | 你带够所有人的份了吗 |
[26:02] | It’s a party, right? Enjoy, baby. | 这是个派对 对吧 好好享受 宝贝 |
[26:06] | Dude, I shit you not. | 伙计 不骗你 |
[26:09] | That intel you slid me today. Fucking choice! | 你今天给我的消息 太好了 |
[26:12] | I shit you not, man! If this deal goes through… | 不骗你 伙计 如果这次交易达成 |
[26:15] | Hey, one hand washes the other, right? | 礼尚往来 对吧 |
[26:17] | Dude, you rock, my man. You fucking rock. | 伙计 你真棒 你太棒了 |
[26:21] | Hey, yo– What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[26:24] | Where’s my Benjamin? | 我的百元大钞呢 |
[26:25] | Yo, that shit’s funny. | 这事太好玩了 |
[26:27] | Dude. Yo. | 伙计 |
[26:30] | Hey. Who took it, motherfucker? | 谁拿了 混蛋 |
[26:31] | – Who you talking to? – Dude, who fucking took it? | -你在和谁说话 -伙计 谁拿了 |
[26:33] | What are you gonna fucking do about it, huh? | 你想怎么办 |
[26:35] | – Yeah, what are you gonna do? – Fuck you, pussy. Fuck– | -是啊 你想怎么办 -去你的 混蛋 |
[26:37] | – Get your hands off me. – Yo, Trent, chill. | -别碰我 -特伦特 冷静 |
[26:39] | – We’re good, Mike. He’s fine. – Is there a problem, big guy? | -没事了 迈克 他没事 -有问题吗 大家伙 |
[26:42] | – Get off. – Let’s go. | -别碰我 -我们走 |
[26:43] | Wait– Wait, Mike. Look, he’s my buddy. Come on. | 等等 迈克 他是我的朋友 拜托 |
[26:45] | Yo, get this ape the fuck off me. | 别让这猩猩碰我 |
[26:47] | – Walk! – Yo! | -走 -喂 |
[26:49] | – Fuck! Yo, Joey! – Walk! | -该死 乔 -走 |
[26:52] | Fuck– Get– | 该死 别碰 |
[26:55] | You’re fucking dead! | 你死定了 |
[27:13] | Operator, I need the police. | 接线员 我找警察 |
[27:20] | As the curtain falls on our final performance– | 当我们最后的演出落下帷幕 |
[27:24] | What curtain? We can’t afford one. | 什么帷幕 我们买不起 |
[27:26] | Okay, I will do the comedy. Thank you. | 好的 我来负责搞笑 谢谢 |
[27:30] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说 |
[27:32] | it’s been amazing working with all you brilliant souls, | 和你们这些杰出的人一起工作真是太棒了 |
[27:36] | especially my genius co-star, the hunk with a heart of gold, | 尤其是我的天才搭档 一个心地善良的帅哥 |
[27:41] | Mr. Tod Lang. Get over here. C’mon. | 托德·朗先生 过来 来吧 |
[27:53] | I could’ve done it without you, | 没有你我也能做到 |
[27:54] | but it would’ve been much more exhausting. | 但这样会更让人精疲力尽 |
[27:59] | No, really. This is deep for me. I won’t forget it. | 不 真的 这对我来说印象深刻 我不会忘记 |
[28:02] | Or all of you. | 你们亦是如此 |
[28:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:10] | Look, Mr. DiBernardo, | 迪伯纳多先生 |
[28:13] | what would you say if I told you | 如果我说我拥有市场上 |
[28:15] | I’m sitting on hundreds of tapes | 成百上千的业余黄片 |
[28:17] | of the hottest amateur porn out there. | 你会怎么说 |
[28:20] | I’m talking raw, real, ready to go. | 我说的是原始 真实 随时待命 |
[28:23] | – With hundreds more coming. – Yeah? | -还有成百的影片正在制作 -是吗 |
[28:25] | The amateur market is burning up right now. | 业余片市场现在十分火爆 |
[28:28] | People want real people. They don’t want the pretend. | 人们想要真人 他们不想看虚伪的片子 |
[28:31] | I know the market. And I’ve seen your movies. | 我了解市场 也看过你的影片 |
[28:34] | They don’t exactly float my boat. | 它们不合我的胃口 |
[28:35] | No, no, no. You don’t get it. | 不不不 你不明白 |
[28:37] | I was makin’ “Fake” Real. | 我以前拍的是”仿真”片 |
[28:38] | This is “Real” Real, you understand? | 而这是”真真”片 你懂吗 |
[28:41] | Who knew that couples in Yonkers and Westchester | 谁能想到扬克斯和韦斯特切斯特 |
[28:45] | and everywhere else, they were lighting it up like this? | 以及其他地方的夫妇 他们像这样火辣 |
[28:47] | Normally, these movies, they don’t do it for me. | 通常来说 这种影片对我没作用 |
[28:51] | But these tapes right here, | 但是这里的这些影片 |
[28:53] | they get your dick so hard, | 它们会让你硬到 |
[28:55] | a cat can’t scratch it. | 连猫都抓不动 |
[28:57] | This is the next big thing. | 下个会火的就是这玩意了 |
[29:00] | But who am I telling? | 但你肯定比我懂 |
[29:01] | You got an eye for this, right? | 你对此很有眼光 对吧 |
[29:05] | So, you interested? | 所以你感兴趣吗 |
[29:07] | No offense but… | 无意冒犯 但是 |
[29:09] | you’re carrying your product in a grocery bag. | 你把你的影片放在购物袋里 |
[29:12] | You spring it on me with no way to watch. | 你向我推销却没法让我看 |
[29:14] | And your shirt is missing a button. | 而且你的衬衫少了个扣子 |
[29:17] | So right away, I’m not impressed. | 所以你给我的第一印象很差 |
[29:20] | Must’ve just popped. | 一定是刚刚撑掉的 |
[29:21] | Leave your stuff here. | 把你的影片留在这里 |
[29:23] | If I like, I’ll sell it nationwide. I take 60 percent. | 如果我喜欢 我会全国范围销售 并且拿六成 |
[29:27] | Of what? | 六成什么 |
[29:29] | The gross. | 总利润 |
[29:32] | Uh wh– what if I got other suppliers or what not– | 如果我找到了其他的赞助商或者 |
[29:34] | Our guest’ll get out here. | 我们的客人准备下车了 |
[29:38] | We didn’t go nowheres. | 我们什么地方也没去啊 |
[29:59] | I am so proud of you, baby. | 我为你感到骄傲 宝贝 |
[30:03] | Tod– Oh. | 托德 |
[30:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:08] | Jason Steven Cohen, Public Theater. | 我是杰森·史蒂芬·科恩 来自公共剧院 |
[30:10] | Glen said you might come. | 格伦说过你可能会来 |
[30:12] | Yeah, your director and I go way back. | 对 我和你的导演是故交 |
[30:13] | He told me I had to come see you in this, and he was right. | 他说我必须得来看看你的表演 他说得对 |
[30:17] | So, we’re mounting the new Christopher Durang play in the spring. | 我们在筹备克里斯托弗·杜让的一部春季新剧 |
[30:20] | Jerry Zaks is directing. | 杰瑞·扎克斯导演 |
[30:21] | – Okay. – Jerry Zaks. | -好 -杰瑞·扎克斯 |
[30:23] | Yeah, and it’s still early, but there’s a role | 对 现在为时尚早 但是我觉得有个角色 |
[30:25] | that I think… might have your name on it. | 也许很适合你 |
[30:28] | I’d love for Chris and Jerry to meet you. | 我很希望为克里斯和杰瑞引荐你 |
[30:30] | Would you– would you give me a call? | 你有兴趣的话就打给我 |
[30:32] | What? | 什么 |
[30:34] | You have this built-in irony or… | 你天生带着一种嘲讽的气质 |
[30:38] | It’s very specific. It’s– It’s perfect for Durang’s work. | 很特别 我觉得很适合杜让的作品风格 |
[30:44] | – All right, we’ll talk. – Thanks, man! | -好 回头再说 -谢谢 |
[30:46] | All right, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:50] | Man, I wish he didn’t just tell me. | 天哪 我真希望他没跟我说 |
[30:51] | I’m not gonna sleep now. | 这下我睡不着了 |
[30:56] | Wait, you’re still shooting the soap | 等等 接下来的几个月里 |
[30:57] | for the next few months though, right? | 你还是要继续拍这边的戏 对吧 |
[30:59] | Uh, yeah. That’s what they said. | 对 他们是这么说的 |
[31:00] | So, if you get this other thing– | 如果你这个活也接了的话… |
[31:01] | I can do both. Shit is finally cracking open for me. | 我可以兼做 老子终于要柳暗花明了 |
[31:05] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna say no to something? | 我怎么能拒绝 |
[31:08] | You’re gonna burn it at both ends. | 你两个都会玩砸的 |
[31:09] | Oh, look who’s talking. | 瞧瞧这话说的 |
[31:10] | You won’t even see a doctor so don’t lecture me. | 一个连医生都不看的人没资格说我 |
[31:13] | I’m lecturing you. Come on. Hey, you know my thing. | 我就是要说你 你知道我的情况 |
[31:16] | I just assume that I have it. | 我只是假设我感染了 |
[31:18] | Okay. Baby, we– we have to be smart | 好 宝贝 我们一定要明智 |
[31:21] | with our bodies especially. Okay? | 尤其是在身体问题上 好吗 |
[31:24] | And not push too hard. That’s what I’m saying. | 不要逼自己太紧 我就这一个意思 |
[31:26] | I’m asking. Please. | 我请求你 求你了 |
[31:29] | Can we not talk about this tonight? | 今晚能不聊这个吗 |
[31:32] | Shit. Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 操 抱歉 对不起 |
[31:36] | We’re here now. | 活在当下 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:45] | One for good measure! Bottoms up! | 先来一杯 干了 |
[31:52] | Police! | 警察 |
[31:53] | Make way! NYPD! | 让开 纽约警察 |
[31:56] | Hang on one second. | 等一下 |
[32:02] | Hey, can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah, liquor license, please. | 酒类营业执照出示一下 |
[32:06] | Uh, we’ve already been through that. | 之前不是都说过了吗 |
[32:07] | Your liquor license should be prominently displayed. | 你的酒类营业执照应该摆放在明显处 |
[32:10] | Is it prominently displayed? | 摆放明显了吗 |
[32:11] | – Uh, like I said last time– – So operating without a license. | -我上次说了… -所以你是无证经营 |
[32:14] | Now, are you aware there are illegal drug transactions | 你知不知道在这家店里 |
[32:16] | taking place in this establishment? | 有人进行非法毒品交易 |
[32:17] | No, I am not. | 我不知道 |
[32:18] | What about underage drinking. You aware of that? | 未成年饮酒现象呢 你知道吗 |
[32:21] | – Officer– – Hey, cut the music. | -警官 -把音乐停了 |
[32:23] | Hit the lights. | 灯打开 |
[32:24] | Please. Don’t do that. | 求你了 别这样 |
[32:26] | Folks. Folks, this place is now closed. | 诸位 各位 这里暂停营业 |
[32:28] | Kindly make your way to the exit. | 请大家往出口走 |
[32:30] | Come on, man! | 搞什么 |
[32:31] | You can’t search us. It’s illegal. | 你不能搜查我们 这是违法的 |
[32:33] | Folks– You can keep your drugs. I don’t give a fuck. | 各位 毒品可以留着 我不管 |
[32:35] | Just go get high somewhere else. | 但是你们要换个地方嗨 |
[32:37] | Let’s go, people. Move. | 快点 都走吧 快 |
[32:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:46] | Hey. Haddix! Haddix! | 哈迪克斯 哈迪克斯 |
[32:49] | What the fuck?! You come now? | 搞什么 你为什么要现在来 |
[32:51] | This is peak time for me. Peak! | 现在是高峰时间段 高峰 |
[32:53] | It ain’t me or mine, Vince. All right, I’m sorry. | 这事不怪我 文斯 抱歉 |
[32:55] | These new guys, they’re fucking cowboys. | 新来的这帮人 都是热血青年 |
[32:57] | All right, well then get ’em in order. | 那你就把他们管好啊 |
[32:59] | I can’t do it. Ain’t my boys. | 做不到 不是我的人 |
[33:02] | Anyway, nobody asked me for my vote | 当初挂锁法案通过的时候 |
[33:04] | when they passed the padlock law. | 没人问我的意见 |
[33:05] | I can only do so much for you now. | 我现在能帮你的很有限 |
[33:07] | Then what the fuck am I paying you for, huh? | 那我他妈花钱请你干什么 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry, Vince. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 文斯 对不起 |
[33:15] | Fuck! | 操他妈的 |
[33:20] | John, you’re sealed with the gift | 约翰 如今你已经拥有 |
[33:22] | – of the Holy Spirit. – Amen. | -圣灵的馈赠 -阿门 |
[33:23] | – Peace be with you. – And also with you. | -愿你平安 -你也是 |
[33:26] | You smell nice. | 你好香 |
[33:28] | Thank you. I always smell nice for church. | 谢谢 我去教堂都会喷香水的 |
[33:30] | That the father that took your virginity? Gray hair. | 拿走你初夜的是那个教父吗 灰头发的 |
[33:33] | We seal with a gift to the Holy Spirit. | 我们来迎接圣灵的馈赠 |
[33:36] | – The gray haired one. – Peace be with you. | -灰头发那个 -愿你平安 |
[33:38] | He’s shitting bricks. | 他快紧张死了 |
[33:39] | Told him the bishop’s gotta slap his face. | 我跟他说主教会扇他一耳光 |
[33:42] | The hell you tell him that for? | 你为什么要跟他说这个 |
[33:44] | To fuck with him. | 逗他玩啊 |
[33:49] | Peter, you’re sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit. | 皮特 如今你已经拥有圣灵的馈赠 |
[33:52] | – Peace be with you. – Here we go. | -愿你平安 -到你了 |
[33:55] | – I present Luke. – Luke, | -这是卢克 -卢克 |
[33:57] | you’re sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit. | 你已经拥有圣灵的馈赠 |
[33:59] | – Amen. – Peace be with you. | -阿门 -愿你平安 |
[34:05] | She looks cold. | 她看起来很冷 |
[34:28] | See, this is why you should have stuck with us. | 所以说你之前就应该跟我们待在一起 |
[34:30] | Who? | 跟谁 |
[34:34] | Women Against Porn. | 女性反色情组织 |
[34:35] | Loretta, I helped kickstart the whole fucking thing. | 洛瑞塔 那玩意就是我帮助创立的 |
[34:38] | To add to the irony, I did it with half a dozen | 更讽刺的是 我用了六个 |
[34:40] | – of the parlor envelopes. – I know. I was there. | -装着妓院收入的信封 -我知道 我在场 |
[34:43] | Yeah, when I did it, it was informational. | 我那样做的时候 是为了宣传 |
[34:45] | It was about awareness. | 主要是为了提高大家的意识 |
[34:47] | It wasn’t a goddamn frontal assault on the freedom of speech. | 当时还不是对自由言论权的正面挑衅 |
[34:52] | Dworkin, MacKinnon, | 德沃金 麦金农 |
[34:53] | what they’re doing with the censorship stuff. | 她们现在在弄什么审查制度 |
[34:55] | The city ordinances | 反色情民权规定 |
[34:56] | and now they’re trying to get in bed with Reagan, Meese, | 现在她们试图拉拢里根总统和司法部长米斯 |
[34:58] | – and those fucking shitheads. – So what? | -还有这帮傻逼 -那又如何 |
[35:00] | Now it’s not about marching around, | 现在重点不是游行 |
[35:02] | leading housewives from Scarsdale around the Deuce for show-me tours. | 带着斯卡斯代尔的家庭主妇们沿着堕落街参观 |
[35:05] | Now, they’re changing shit. | 现在她们带来了改变 |
[35:07] | How? By trashing the First Amendment? | 怎么改变 通过污蔑第一修正案吗 |
[35:10] | The First Amendment isn’t about fuck movies, Abby. | 第一修正案跟黄片没关系 艾比 |
[35:13] | It’s about important things. Ideas and shit. | 说的是更重要的事 创意什么的 |
[35:15] | If you don’t use it for the fuck films, | 要是黄片的问题里用不上这法案 |
[35:17] | it’s not gonna be there for the ideas. | 那在创意的问题上也用不上 |
[35:20] | The problem with these– | 问题在于… |
[35:24] | You bitches do go on. | 你们接着逼逼吧 |
[35:28] | Shit. Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[35:31] | How you doin’, Shay? | 你还好吗 夏伊 |
[35:37] | Good job, you guys! | 干得漂亮 |
[35:39] | Hey, you did good. Didn’t I tell ya you’d do good? | 做得很好 我有跟你说你做得很好吗 |
[35:42] | You take that. Don’t show your mother. | 拿着 别给你妈妈看 |
[35:45] | – Say thank you, Patrick. – Thank you. | -说谢谢 帕特里克 -谢谢 |
[35:48] | It hurt when the guy slapped ya? | 那个人扇你的时候疼吗 |
[35:50] | So stupid. | 太傻了 |
[35:51] | What this jadrool do? Nothin’, huh? | 这傻子做什么了 什么都没做 |
[35:53] | That’s who you choose for a sponsor over me? | 受洗引领人 你居然选他不选我 |
[35:54] | What are you talkin’ about? Helped him pick his name. | 你说什么呢 我帮他起了名字 |
[35:57] | Helped him say his prayers, didn’t I, Paddy-o? | 教他如何祈祷 对不对 小帕特里克 |
[35:59] | – No. – What? | -没有 -什么 |
[36:01] | Well, you did good anyway. | 你的表现还是很好 |
[36:02] | You made your grandpa very proud. | 你的爷爷以你为荣 |
[36:05] | Hey, Dad. I’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 爸 我想跟你说件事 |
[36:08] | I got this bachelor party coming up, guy from work. | 我有个同事要办单身派对 |
[36:12] | We’re gonna rent a suite at the Milford. | 我们准备在米尔福德租间套房 |
[36:14] | I wanted to get some girls up there. | 我想带些女孩过去 |
[36:16] | You know, just to dance and shit. | 就跳跳舞什么的 |
[36:17] | I thought, uh — I thought maybe from the parlor. | 我想 我想可以从妓院找 |
[36:20] | Sounds like a pain in my ass. | 听上去很麻烦 |
[36:22] | Won’t be cheap. | 要花不少钱 |
[36:24] | We’ll talk. | 再说吧 |
[36:25] | Bobby. Bob — we going? | 鲍比 该走了 |
[36:28] | Frannie, Uncle Nicky says we gotta go in your car. | 弗兰 尼基叔叔说我们得坐你的车 |
[36:31] | Ah, she’s driving me frickin’ nuts. | 她要逼疯我了 |
[36:33] | Okay, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[36:34] | All right. Joey, you’re coming with me. | 好吧 乔伊 你跟着我走 |
[36:37] | But you’re putting money away? | 你不打算挣这钱了吗 |
[36:41] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[36:42] | Look, I can say this to you. You know how to hear it. | 我要告诉你这个 你知道该不该听 |
[36:46] | This thing doesn’t last forever. | 这东西不会长久的 |
[36:49] | Not for anyone. Not for you. | 对任何人都不会 对你也不会 |
[36:51] | With the reputation you’re getting now. | 以你现在的名声 |
[36:53] | Reputation because I didn’t want a corn cob shoved up my ass? | 因为我不愿意把玉米棒塞进屁股而得到的名声吗 |
[36:57] | It’s not just that. Come on. | 不只是那个 拜托 |
[36:58] | Why don’t you try sending me out for some actual legit work? | 你怎么就不给我接点正经的片子呢 |
[37:00] | I can do other stuff, you know. | 你知道我可以拍点别的 |
[37:02] | I don’t have those contacts. | 我没那些人脉 |
[37:04] | Make some calls. This is Hollywood, right? | 打几个电话啊 这里可是好莱坞 |
[37:06] | You’re on the other side of the hill from Hollywood, | 你可是在好莱坞的山那头 |
[37:09] | in case you didn’t notice. | 提醒你一下 |
[37:11] | You want straight film work, you need a straight agent. | 你想拍正规电影 就得找正规经纪人 |
[37:13] | I’m not gonna lie to you about who I am or what I bring. | 我不会骗你我是谁或者我能给你什么 |
[37:15] | I thought you were on my side. | 我以为你跟我是同一战线的 |
[37:18] | I am on your side. | 我是跟你同一战线的 |
[37:22] | Which is why I want you to go in there | 所以我希望你走进去 |
[37:25] | and say yes to everything. | 答应一切要求 |
[37:28] | This is Vibrance. | 这可是活力 |
[37:30] | Traci Lords did like a dozen titles with them last year. | 特拉奇·洛兹去年跟他们拍了十几部作品 |
[37:34] | The whole “Best of Lori Madison” Thing… | 这 个洛瑞·麦迪逊的精选集 |
[37:37] | doesn’t happen without this. | 没有这片可就成不了 |
[37:40] | It’s your shot. So, go finish this Sean Howard movie, | 这是你的机会 去把这部肖恩·霍华德的片拍完吧 |
[37:44] | and finish strong. | 要好好拍 |
[37:49] | Your tanning booths are ready. | 你们的美黑间已经准备好了 |
[37:52] | I gotta hit the ladies’ room first. | 我先去下洗手间 |
[37:57] | Gotta turn it, Frannie. Otherwise, it’s gonna be dry. | 弗兰 你得翻动一下 不然要煮干了 |
[37:59] | Okay, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[38:00] | I hope you have enough. These people are morta de fams. | 希望你准备得够多 这些人是一群饿死鬼 |
[38:09] | Rita, what are you cleaning up for? Come on. | 丽塔 你怎么现在就在清理了 |
[38:13] | Here comes the ziti. Pardon me. | 借过一下 通心粉来了 |
[38:14] | So, you’re happy though. On the job? | 所以你对这工作还是满意的吧 |
[38:17] | – Yeah, I love it. – Good. | -是啊 我喜欢 -那就好 |
[38:19] | Yeah, you know, the trading floor, | 你也知道 在交易大厅 |
[38:21] | you need elbows so I fit right in. | 你得有点手腕才能有一席之地 |
[38:23] | Some of the other guys, they went to college– | 那些人 有的上过大学 |
[38:25] | I don’t know, they’re smart, but not street smart. | 怎么说呢 他们很聪明 但没有街头智慧 |
[38:28] | Gives me an edge. | 这是我的优势 |
[38:29] | – Well, good. Good. – Yeah. | -挺好的 -是啊 |
[38:31] | – Hey, Bob, right? – How are you? Nice to see you. | -你是鲍比吧 -你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[38:35] | So…think you might want to invest? | 那么 你想过投资吗 |
[38:38] | I mean, if I get like a tip. | 如果我能透露点内部消息的话 |
[38:41] | No. Your Uncle Frankie is a gambler. Not me. | 不了 你的弗兰奇叔叔是赌徒 我不是 |
[38:44] | Well, it wouldn’t really be a gamble if you catch my drift. | 如果你懂我的意思的话 就不是在赌博了 |
[38:47] | I’ll get another one. | 我再拿一份 |
[38:50] | So full of shit. | 一派胡言 |
[38:52] | I–I wasn’t even being a smart ass. | 我 我都没有油嘴滑舌 |
[38:54] | – I was very practically minded. – Still a pisser. | -我很务实的 -还是胡说 |
[38:57] | Listen to this one though. | 听听这个 |
[38:58] | – So, no Abby? – CHRIS Frankie! | -艾比不来了吗 -天啊 弗兰奇 |
[39:02] | – She had a thing. – Mother of my children. | -她有点事 -我孩子们的母亲 |
[39:03] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | Apple of my eye. | 我最珍视的人 |
[39:06] | My dad’s all over this fucking broad. | 我爸被这女的迷得神魂颠倒 |
[39:07] | You’re the sweetest thing in the room, baby. | 亲爱的 你是这里最可人的东西了 |
[39:09] | – There was a time… – You gotta be kidding me. | -我曾经 -你在逗我吗 |
[39:12] | – I’ll be right back. – You mean Ms. Edwards? | -我马上回来 -你说爱德华兹女士吗 |
[39:14] | – She’s my CCE teacher. – Tessie. | -她是我进阶综合评估课的老师 -泰西 |
[39:16] | – Disgrace. – We’re at a party. | -真丢人 -我们是在派对上 |
[39:18] | – It’s not — It’s not a wake. – I can’t believe you. | -又不是 又不是在守夜 -难以置信 |
[39:21] | What’s this gagootz telling you now, huh? | 这个臭小子在跟你说什么 |
[39:23] | He’s so freaking full of shit, this one. | 他满嘴瞎话 |
[39:25] | Don’t believe a word he says. | 别信他的话 |
[39:26] | – He’s so crooked, you know… – All right. | -他这人不老实 -行吧 |
[39:27] | You have to screw him into the grave. | 你得把他扭送进坟墓 |
[39:29] | You listen to Daddy, but come here, | 听爹地的话 过来 |
[39:31] | let me tell you something. | 我跟你说点事 |
[39:34] | You know, 86 for you. | 你快走吧 |
[39:35] | I’m only fooling. I’m fooling. | 我开玩笑呢 开玩笑的 |
[39:39] | You know I love my sonny boy, you know that. | 你知道我把他当儿子一样疼爱 |
[39:42] | Yeah, you’re looking good together, you two. | 你们俩看上去很般配 |
[39:43] | You want me to get you some meatballs? | 要我帮你拿点肉丸吗 |
[39:45] | Just try not to fuck it up this time, huh? | 这次别搞砸了好吗 |
[39:47] | I got lasagna. | 我拿了千层面 |
[39:49] | Hey, where you goin’, sugar cake? | 你要去哪呢 宝贝 |
[39:53] | Hey. We gotta book. Kids. | 我们得走了 要去接孩子 |
[39:57] | I love your purse. | 我喜欢你的包 |
[39:58] | Louis Vuitton. | 是路易威登的 |
[40:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | Hey. Talk to you a minute. | 有话跟你说 |
[40:04] | – Come here. – Yeah, sure. | -过来 -好 |
[40:06] | Don’t be long. | 别说太久了 |
[40:10] | So how are the kids? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[40:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | What’s up with you and Rudy? Huh? | 你跟鲁迪怎么了 |
[40:16] | This whole video thing or whatever. DiBernardo? | 你拍的片子 迪伯纳多 |
[40:20] | – What? Nothing? – “Nothing”? | -你说什么 没什么 -没什么 |
[40:22] | He’s not happy, Frankie. | 弗兰奇 他不开心了 |
[40:24] | Fuck Rudy fucking Pipilo. | 去他的鲁迪·皮普洛 |
[40:26] | This is my own thing from the ground up. | 这完全是我自己的事 |
[40:28] | Frankie! We have the sitter. | 弗兰奇 保姆来了 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:34] | Listen, just keep it simple for once. | 听着 这次就简单点 |
[40:36] | You worry too much, brother. | 哥哥 你太操心了 |
[40:40] | See ya. | 再见 |
[40:44] | I want some more eggplant parm. You? | 我再来点奶酪烤茄子 你要吗 |
[40:49] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[40:52] | You, uh, you can’t keep up with the technology. | 你 你跟不上科技的发展 |
[40:55] | I heard where they’re gonna have a hologram machine. | 我听说他们要引进全息投影设备 |
[40:58] | It’ll be like the girl’s standing right there | 就好像女孩站在你眼前 |
[40:59] | and you can fuck her for real. | 而且你可以真正操她 |
[41:01] | Only in the air or whatever. | 只不过是在空气里什么的 |
[41:03] | You believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[41:05] | We’re gonna fuck the air now. | 我们要操空气了 |
[41:06] | – Ah, madonn’ ah… – Scoragiatto… | -天 -泄气 |
[41:08] | So, fucking DiBernardo. | 去他的迪伯纳多 |
[41:11] | You know he’s poaching from me now? | 你知道他在榨我的钱吧 |
[41:13] | As if he ain’t got enough already. | 就好像他的钱还不够多一样 |
[41:15] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:16] | Guy called me. DiBernardo made a side deal | 有个人打给我 说迪伯纳多和我的人 |
[41:19] | with one of my people. Right under my nose. | 做了地下交易 就在我的眼皮子底下 |
[41:21] | – Who? – Some asshole, don’t matter. | -谁 -某个混蛋吧 这不重要 |
[41:23] | I don’t even know how he got to the kid. | 我都不知道他是怎么说服那孩子的 |
[41:26] | Point is, he should be bouncing it back to me. | 重点是 他应该告诉我的 |
[41:29] | – I’m owed, Carmine. – So take it outta your guy. | -卡迈恩 他欠我的 -那就把他踢走 |
[41:32] | I gotta pee. My fucking prostrate, man. | 我得去厕所了 我那该死的前列腺 |
[41:36] | Yeah, join the club. Hey, listen, | 都一样 听着 |
[41:39] | if I don’t see ya… | 如果看不到你 |
[41:40] | Don’t get up. | 别起身了 |
[41:52] | Uh, these gavones. | 这些混蛋 |
[41:53] | All right, let’s get you guys some drinks. | 给你们来点喝的 |
[41:55] | Oh, hey, Carmine, how you doin’? | 卡迈恩 你好吗 |
[41:58] | Sit a minute. | 坐会儿吧 |
[42:05] | They got no heart, that Ozone Park crew. No class. | 奥松公园那帮人没心没肺 毫无风度 |
[42:10] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[42:11] | The garbage they’re moving now. The drugs? | 他们现在在运的垃圾 那些毒品 |
[42:18] | Guess that– that’s where the money is. | 那个才挣钱 |
[42:21] | That shit’ll bring you down fast. | 这玩意会让你很快完蛋 |
[42:28] | Fucking Gotti. Basta. | 该死的高蒂 够了 |
[42:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:46] | So, what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[42:47] | Um… I make films. | 我拍电影 |
[42:51] | I make erotic films. With a feminist bent. | 我拍色情电影 带女权主义倾向 |
[42:55] | Femme erotica, I call it. | 我称之为 女性色情片 |
[42:57] | Basically, it’s skin flicks. It’s porn. | 基本上就是黄色影片 黄片 |
[43:01] | Yeah, I make porn. | 我拍黄片 |
[43:04] | It’s different, um, I do it different. | 不一样 我拍的方式不一样 |
[43:06] | It’s not your usual fare… | 不是常见那种 |
[43:11] | But… I’m a pornographer. | 但我是拍黄片的 |
[43:16] | And I’ve been a porn actress. | 而且我也是黄片演员 |
[43:18] | So, there it is. | 就是这样 |
[43:22] | You watch much porn? | 你看过很多黄片吗 |
[43:24] | I’ve seen some. | 看过一些 |
[43:26] | So, did you recognize me? On New Year’s Eve? | 那新年前夜那晚你认出我了吗 |
[43:31] | I’m just trying to understand what’s in your head. | 我只是想知道你在想什么 |
[43:36] | A beautiful woman alone at a bar. That’s all. | 酒吧里独坐一位美女 就这样 |
[43:40] | If I had recognized you, is that a problem? | 如果我认出你了 这会是问题吗 |
[43:42] | Or is it a problem now that I know? | 又或者我现在知道了才是问题 |
[43:47] | Is telling me supposed to scare me? | 告诉我这些 我该害怕吗 |
[43:51] | Well, I’ve just, uh… | 我只是… |
[43:53] | you know, I’ve met a lot of guys who say they don’t care… | 遇到过很多嘴上说不在乎的男人 |
[43:58] | and what they really mean is they wanna fuck the porn chick, | 但他们其实就想干演黄片的女的 |
[44:02] | and then once they cross that off their list, you know. | 事成之后 你懂的 |
[44:06] | I can’t speak for other guys. | 其他人我不敢说 |
[44:08] | – No. – I do admit, this is… | -对 -但我承认 |
[44:11] | this a new one for me. | 这对我来说是第一次 |
[44:14] | But, hey, I know I don’t scare. | 但我不害怕 |
[44:20] | So, um, what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[44:24] | Uh, financing. | 做金融 |
[44:26] | Company wants to buy another, I help make it happen. | 协助公司收购相关事宜 |
[44:30] | – Here in the city? – I keep an apartment here, | -就在城里吗 -我在这儿有公寓 |
[44:32] | but my workplace is all over. | 但我的办公地点到处都是 |
[44:36] | – So effusive! – I’m more interested in you. | -真是热情 -我对你更感兴趣 |
[44:40] | Where’d you grow up? | 你在哪里长大 |
[44:42] | I grew up in Queens, early on. | 早期在皇后区长大 |
[44:45] | And then, uh… | 之后 |
[44:49] | And then I was on the street for many years. | 站街很多年 |
[44:52] | I was a prostitute. | 我以前是妓女 |
[44:58] | Nothing? | 没反应 |
[45:04] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[45:07] | Don’t judge me so quickly. | 别这么快就对我下判断 |
[45:10] | Your story is intriguing, but it’s not everything. | 你的故事有点意思 但不是全部 |
[45:13] | I’m more interested in tonight. | 我对今晚更感兴趣 |
[45:17] | And what happens next. | 以及之后会发生的事 |
[45:19] | Yeah, this wine’s got me loopy. | 这酒有点上头 |
[45:24] | Well, in that case… | 这样的话 |
[45:38] | You have this glow. | 你浑身散发着光 |
[45:42] | Actual glow. | 真正的光 |
[45:45] | Do you know that about yourself? | 你自己知道吗 |
[45:46] | The drink. | 是因为酒 |
[45:49] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[45:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[46:04] | We’re not playing. | 我们不是在玩 |
[46:05] | Oh, I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[46:07] | That first moment when you let ’em know what’s what? | 你让他们明白情况的那一刻 |
[46:09] | Whip off your bag lady disguise or whatever like, bam! | 扯下流浪女的伪装 爽 |
[46:13] | Super Girl, Cop Edition. | 警察版《超女》 |
[46:15] | On your feet, at the punk, | 你跟那个混蛋说 站好了 |
[46:17] | and he’s down and cuffed all in one motion. | 一个动作就让他束手就擒 |
[46:20] | Oh, I could watch you do that all day. | 我能看你做一天 |
[46:22] | I could watch you comb through files all day. | 我能看你整理一天文档 |
[46:26] | Low blow. | 不地道 |
[46:27] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[46:29] | Still no progress? | 还是没进展吗 |
[46:31] | Going through land records, corporate assessments, | 在查土地记录 企业评估 |
[46:34] | corporate charters. You know those dolls | 公司章程 你知道娃娃里 |
[46:36] | where there’s one inside another inside another? | 套着另一个娃娃的那种 |
[46:38] | – Well, it’s like that. – And? | -就像那样 -还有呢 |
[46:42] | And nothing yet. | 目前没了 |
[46:45] | There’s more than one way to skin a cat. | 想达到目的不止一种办法 |
[46:47] | I found there were two fires at that property last year, so, | 我发现那里去年发生了两次火灾 |
[46:50] | maybe I get the fire marshal aboard. | 或许我可以去找消防队长 |
[46:53] | We make ’em answer some fire reg violations. | 让他们回答一些违反消防规定的问题 |
[46:55] | – See if a real name surfaces. – Better yet, | -看能不能查到谁 -还有更好的办法 |
[46:58] | if the marshal can say they were arsons, | 若被判定是纵火 |
[46:59] | you’d have a pattern of set fires. | 你就能得出火灾的模式 |
[47:02] | You can open up a criminal investigation. | 从而展开犯罪调查 |
[47:04] | That’ll get you a court order for those named owners, right? | 这样就能拿到针对所有人的搜查令 对吧 |
[47:08] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[47:10] | So, you’re not just another pretty girl cop after all. | 原来你不止是美女警察 |
[47:14] | Oh, missed. | 没接上 |
[47:19] | All right. | 行了 |
[47:23] | Before we go through your blood panel, | 在说你的查血结果之前 |
[47:25] | let’s make sure you understand what it will tell us | 我们要先确保你明白这个检查 |
[47:27] | – and what it won’t. – Oh, Jesus. | -能展示出的结果 -老天 |
[47:29] | We’re not currently able to test for the virus | 目前我们无法对 |
[47:32] | that causes AIDS, the H.T.L.V.-3 virus. | 引发艾滋的HTLV3病毒进行检测 |
[47:35] | Hopefully soon, but not yet. | 希望今后可以 但目前不行 |
[47:37] | What we can do is measure your white blood cells, | 我们只能检测你的白细胞数量 |
[47:40] | specifically, your C.D.-4 count, | 特别是CD4的数量 |
[47:42] | – which we believe– – I don’t know | -我们相信 -我不懂 |
[47:43] | what you’re saying, Doc. | 你在说什么 医生 |
[47:46] | You’re freaking me out. | 你快吓死我了 |
[47:47] | I’m trying to give an overview | 我想给你介绍一下 |
[47:49] | of where the testing stands at this moment | 在现阶段这检查能 |
[47:51] | – and what– – Just tell me the fucking– | -查出的 -直接告诉我 |
[47:55] | Where does it say the answer? | 结果在哪里 |
[47:58] | Mr. Dwyer. | 德怀尔先生 |
[48:04] | Your blood work shows a healthy CD-4 count. | 你的血液检测显示CD4的数量正常 |
[48:07] | Your immune system overall is quite robust. | 整体来说你的免疫系统很健康 |
[48:11] | So, I don’t have it? | 所以我没感染 |
[48:12] | I see no indication of exposure to the virus, no. | 我看不出有接触病毒的迹象 没有 |
[48:14] | Oh, Christ! | 老天 |
[48:18] | Here’s a tip, lead with that. | 给你点建议 开场直接说这个 |
[48:22] | You give a guy a heart attack. | 你会把人吓出心脏病 |
[48:27] | This goddamn thing. | 这该死的东西 |
[48:30] | Ah, shit. These tokens, huh? | 该死 这些硬币 |
[48:34] | These have gotta be caked in jizz. | 肯定都沾满了精液 |
[48:35] | – Here, hold those. – Ugh, what the fuck… | -拿着 -他妈的 |
[48:38] | C’mon, Rudy, | 拜托 鲁迪 |
[48:39] | I don’t wanna be in here with you, Rudy. | 我不想跟你待在这里 鲁迪 |
[48:41] | Why don’t you just tell me whatever you wanna tell me. | 你有什么话就直说吧 |
[48:43] | Hey. This is Show Land, right? Not Tell Land. | 这里是秀地 不是说地 |
[48:46] | I want you to see what you’re dealing with. | 我想你看看你这里的情况 |
[48:48] | See it. | 亲眼看看 |
[48:50] | Okay, wait. Watch. | 等下 看着吧 |
[48:54] | – What? – After this. | -什么 -这个完了后 |
[48:58] | Now. | 现在 |
[48:59] | – Why is it changing? – Just watch. | -怎么变了 -你就看吧 |
[49:02] | You’re so pretty. | 你好美 |
[49:04] | – Probably the prettiest girl– – Ah, Jesus, she’s a kid. | -也许是最美的女孩 -天 她还是小孩 |
[49:06] | – Really? – Yeah. Don’t you know? | -真的吗 -是啊 你不知道吗 |
[49:09] | – You have such nice blue eyes. – Ah… The fuck is this? | -你有一双美丽的蓝眼睛 -这是什么鬼 |
[49:13] | They bury this shit in the reels, few minutes at a time. | 他们把这藏在片子里 过几分钟一次 |
[49:16] | The perverts know where to find it. | 变态知道上哪找到 |
[49:18] | This is playing here in one of your booths, Francis. | 它们在你的自慰屋里播放 弗朗西斯 |
[49:21] | You didn’t even know about it, did you? | 你都不知道 对吗 |
[49:22] | I don’t wanna see this. | 我不想看到这个 |
[49:24] | Brought to you by your good buddy, | 你的好兄弟拿给你的 |
[49:26] | Robert DiBernardo. Biggest name in kiddie porn. | 罗伯特·迪伯纳多 儿童色情片圈里最响亮的名字 |
[49:28] | Distributes more of this filth than anybody. | 卖的这类片子比任何人都多 |
[49:30] | That’s who you wanna be in business with? | 你想和这种人做生意 |
[49:33] | I don’t have nothing to do with this. | 我和这事没关系 |
[49:34] | – What’s your point? – You wanna deal with a pervert, | -你想说什么 -你想和变态交易 |
[49:36] | it’s up to you. It’s your head on the pillow at night. | 这取决于你 晚上睡不着的人是你 |
[49:40] | You should have brought your amateur thing to me first, | 你应该先把你的业余片子拿给我 |
[49:42] | Francis, okay? You’re in my crew. | 弗朗西斯 懂吗 你是我的人 |
[49:44] | I told you fucking no, Rudy. | 我说了不的 鲁迪 |
[49:48] | Keep it down! | 小声点 |
[49:48] | Ay, mind your business! | 少他妈多管闲事 |
[49:51] | Look, you want my loyalty? You shoulda cut me in | 你想要我忠诚 我证明我能赚钱的时候 |
[49:53] | when I proved I was an earner. | 你就该把我算上 |
[49:55] | Instead, you fucked me. | 但是没有 你坑了我 |
[49:57] | So, get your hands outta my fucking pocket. | 所以别想打我的主意 |
[49:59] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[50:00] | I’m fucking done talking about this! Fuck! | 我不想再谈这个了 操 |
[50:04] | And fuck you, pencil dick! | 操你妈 牙签屌 |
[50:08] | Tonight, while you’re out in the field, | 今晚你们出勤的时候 |
[50:10] | all communication is by beeper. | 所有交流都通过传呼机 |
[50:13] | Out in the field. Like it’s the military! | 出勤 听上去像是军队 |
[50:17] | Yes, commander. | 遵命 指挥官 |
[50:19] | Black Frankie will stay on site with you, | 黑弗兰奇会陪你们一起去 |
[50:21] | as well as drive you to and from the venue. | 也会负责接送你们去会场 |
[50:24] | I have a question. What do you do? | 我有个问题 你做什么 |
[50:29] | We’re out there working our pussy, | 我们去卖身 |
[50:31] | Black Frankie is taking us back and forth, | 黑弗兰奇要接送我们 |
[50:34] | Bernice is behind the desk– | 柏妮丝在前台 |
[50:35] | I don’t got time to explain to you how management works. | 我没空跟你解释管理层是怎么运作的 |
[50:39] | Just give ’em the beepers. | 快把传呼机给她们 |
[50:43] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[50:47] | Miss Madison, you are wrapped. | 麦迪逊小姐 你拍完了 |
[50:49] | Thank you, you have been so helpful today. | 谢谢 你今天帮了我很多 |
[50:51] | Oh, you’re so sweet! My pleasure. | 你人真好 是我的荣幸 |
[50:54] | Here you go. | 给 |
[50:57] | – What’s this? – You can cash it tomorrow. | -这是什么 -你可以明天去兑现 |
[50:59] | Cash it tomorrow? I sucked a dick today. | 明天兑现 我是今天吃的鸡巴 |
[51:02] | The neighbors called the fucking pigs. | 邻居报警了 |
[51:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:09] | Please! | 拜托 |
[51:10] | So fucking sick of this fucking shit! | 老娘受够了这破事了 |
[51:13] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:16] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[51:17] | Fuck. Shit. | 操 我操 |
[51:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:37] | For both of us. | 我们两个的 |
[51:50] | Money, money, money. | 钱 钱 钱 |
[51:55] | – Whatever you want! – Thank you… | -你要什么都行 -谢谢 |
[51:57] | thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[52:07] | Woo! It’s a party in there. | 屋里在开派对呢 |
[52:09] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah, I shit you not. | -是吗 -是的 不骗你 |
[52:11] | Seven guys, 300 a head, that’s 2100. | 七个人 一人三百 一共两千一 |
[52:15] | You got them mathematical skills. | 数学不错啊 |
[52:17] | No wonder you’re on Wall Street. | 难怪你在华尔街混 |
[52:19] | But seriously? We could charge a lot more. | 不过说真的 我们可以开更高的价 |
[52:22] | Maybe even build in a little more for me, I mean, | 甚至可以让我多赚点 |
[52:24] | this could be a whole new line of business right here, you know? | 这个可以开发成新的产业 |
[52:39] | And I’m thinking, how much? | 我在想 多少钱 |
[52:40] | For a book he hasn’t written yet? | 一本他还没写的书 |
[52:42] | Can I interest you in a few paintings I haven’t painted? | 你要买我还没画的画吗 |
[52:44] | No, really, these advances are nuts! | 这些预付金都疯了 |
[52:47] | – For who? Not me. – That’s my point. | -对谁来说 我可不觉得 -这正是我的意思 |
[52:48] | All the money goes to celebrity authors, real writers get screwed. | 所有钱都进了名人作家的荷包里 真正的作家被坑 |
[52:51] | Speaking of where all the money goes, | 说到钱的去向 |
[52:52] | did you buy your yacht yet, Mr. Fortune 500? | 你买了游艇吗 《财富》500强先生 |
[52:55] | Why not two yachts? | 为什么不买两艘呢 |
[52:56] | His and hers, sounds serious. | 他和她各一艘 看来关系稳了 |
[53:01] | – We’ll see where it goes, right? – You betcha. | -拭目以待吧 -当然 |
[53:04] | So, Eileen, what do you do to pay the bills? | 艾琳 你平时是做什么的 |
[53:10] | – I work in film. – Have we seen you in something? | -电影相关 -你拍了什么电影吗 |
[53:13] | Nah, I’m more behind the camera, really. | 不 我是做幕后的 |
[53:18] | Uh, I’m a porn director. | 我是色情片导演 |
[53:22] | Eileen is being modest. | 艾琳太谦虚了 |
[53:23] | She is known for high quality femme erotica. | 她以高质量女性情色片而著称 |
[53:29] | – Right? – Yeah, you betcha. | -是吗 -嗯 当然 |
[53:34] | Femme erotica? So that’s all women? | 女性情色片 所以全是女人吗 |
[53:36] | No, no, it’s men too. | 不不 也有男人 |
[53:38] | It’s everybody. It’s full on. | 男女都有 一应俱全 |
[53:40] | You know, we don’t hold back. | 我们没有任何保留 |
[53:41] | Okay, I have about eight million questions. | 我有无数问题 |
[53:43] | – Okay, shoot. – Oh, boy, here we go. | -问吧 -开始了 |
[53:52] | Reg, gotta know, was he one of yours? | 小瑞 那人是你的吗 |
[53:55] | Who, what? | 谁 是吗 |
[53:56] | The guy who was just on the stairs? | 刚刚下楼的那个 |
[53:58] | Oh, God damn it, no. Was he cute? | 该死 不是吧 帅吗 |
[54:01] | – Oh, mega. – Oh, fuck. | -超帅 -靠 |
[54:03] | – Yeah. – Probably 408. | -嗯 -多半住408 |
[54:04] | She get all the fly ones, ol’ spoiled bitch. | 她总是找帅哥 被宠坏的婊子 |
[54:09] | Ay, come smoke a bowl with me. | 陪我来抽大麻 |
[54:11] | Um… okay. | 好吧 |
[54:31] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[54:48] | Slow down! Slow down! Slow down! | 慢点 慢点 |
[54:57] | Fuck me harder! Come on! | 用力操 用力 |
[55:02] | You like it, right? | 你喜欢 对吧 |
[55:11] | Hey, daddy. | 嘿 爹地 |
[55:39] | No, because Miss Thing was trying to be all fierce. She was like… | 不 因为那女的想要走热辣路线 她像这样 |
[55:53] | We fell out! Miss One needed emergency services, | 我们爆笑 她需要紧急救助 |
[55:57] | – do you hear me? E.M.S., honey! – Oh, my God! | -听到了吗 紧急救助 亲 -天啊 |
[56:02] | – I am gagging! – Oh, wait, wait, wait. | -我要笑死了 -等等 |
[56:04] | Did I show you what Marc-Steven bequeathed unto me? | 我给你看了马克-史蒂文给我的东西了吗 |
[56:07] | No. | 没 |
[56:18] | – Oh, my God. – Worn by Miss Diana Ross | -我的天 -戴安娜·罗斯小姐 |
[56:22] | to the 1976 Grammy Awards the year she was nominated | 在1976年格莱美上穿了这套衣服 她凭借《爱的宿醉》 |
[56:25] | for Best R&B Vocal Performance for “Love Hangover.” | 入围了R&B最佳声乐表演 |
[56:30] | If there’s a cure for this. | 如果这个有解药 |
[56:36] | Oh, you don’t believe me? | 你不信我 |
[56:39] | Provenance, darling. | 出处 亲爱的 |
[56:41] | – Prov-e-nance. – Okay, this is… | -出处 -好吧 这… |
[56:45] | – This is, like, fucking major! – Okay, bitch? | -这太赞了 -是吧 |
[56:48] | The upside to all of your friends dropping dead. | 这是你朋友都死了的好处 |