时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:09] | Okay, do something. | 做点什么 |
[00:10] | Security, open up. | 安保 开门 |
[00:11] | Mother fucker. | 我操 |
[00:12] | Hey, leave him alone! | 别打他 |
[00:13] | Fuck all. | 去他妈的 |
[00:14] | The money won’t wait? | 钱不能再等等吗 |
[00:15] | Not a month more, it will go elsewhere. | 不到一个月 就要到别的地方去了 |
[00:21] | You are the strong one. | 你很坚强 |
[00:22] | But, how many women do you know whose outcome was not yours? | 但你认识多少结局跟你不一样的女性 |
[00:30] | You’re Lori Madison– | 你是洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[00:31] | You win, I can’t do anything else, you happy? | 你赢了 别的我什么都不会干 满意了吗 |
[00:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:37] | I’m a little run down. | 我有点累 |
[00:43] | Whoa, is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[00:44] | – Call a fucking ambulance! – Frankie… | -叫救护车 -弗兰奇 |
[00:46] | One out. | 一个出局 |
[00:47] | Don’t. Frankie… | 别死 弗兰奇 |
[00:49] | Jesus Christ, where’s the fucking ambulance? | 该死 救护车在哪 |
[01:00] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[01:02] | Frankie Martino, ageless. | 弗兰奇·马蒂诺 不老神话 |
[01:05] | Married to this beauty, father to these two little guys. | 娶了这个美女 这两个小家伙的爸爸 |
[01:09] | Come on, buddy! | 听话 |
[01:11] | Jack of all trades. Whatever it takes. | 万金油 不惜一切 |
[01:14] | You’re in for it now. | 你跑不了了 |
[01:15] | Now, what do inquiring minds want to know? | 好奇的人想知道什么 |
[01:18] | That’s all a story as big as New York City. | 这故事跟纽约市一样大 |
[01:22] | This was right after Christmas. | 这是在圣诞节后拍的 |
[01:23] | He figured it would be nice for the boys | 他想着拍点视频 |
[01:25] | to have something to watch when they got older. | 孩子们长大后可以看 |
[01:28] | Born at Victory Memorial Hospital, | 生于胜利纪念医院 |
[01:30] | raised in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林区湾脊长大 |
[01:32] | Destined for greatness from day one. | 从第一天起就注定要成大事 |
[01:33] | – Frankie Jr.’s not having it. – Natural sportsman… | -小弗兰奇不高兴了 -天生的运动员 |
[01:35] | – He’s done. – …I was | -他完了 -我 |
[01:36] | drafted by none other than the Los Angeles Dodgers. | 被洛杉矶道奇选中 |
[01:39] | But who wants to live in Los Angeles? You know what I’m sayin’? | 但谁想生活在洛杉矶啊 你懂吗 |
[01:41] | – True. – Okay, if you’re gonna tell your whole life story, | -是的 -你要是要说你生平故事的话 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna go put this one down, all right? | 我要去送他睡觉了 |
[01:45] | – It’s like he knew. – All right, good night, little man. | -好像他早知道一样 -好的 晚安 小子 |
[01:47] | Good try. Now, you’re the oldest, right? | 不错 你是老大 对吗 |
[01:50] | – Me too. – Yeah, by 23 minutes. | -我也是 -就大了23分钟 |
[01:52] | – Now… – Give it a fucking rest. | -现在 -省省吧 |
[01:53] | when you’re the oldest, | 当你是老大时 |
[01:55] | you got special responsibilities. | 你就有特别责任 |
[01:57] | You got to look after your little brother. | 你得照顾你的弟弟 |
[01:59] | You gotta stick up for him, no matter what. Huh? | 无论如何你得维护他 懂吗 |
[02:04] | For instance… | 比如 |
[02:05] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[02:06] | …Fort Hamilton High School, | 汉密尔顿堡高中 |
[02:08] | – Junior varsity baseball. – Junior varsity baseball. | -棒球二队 -棒球二队 |
[02:12] | Your Uncle Vincent was up against Eddie DiNoto, | 你叔叔文森特对阵艾迪·迪诺托 |
[02:15] | this real a-hole from New Utrecht… | 一个来自新越卓的混蛋 |
[02:17] | You know, I went out with that guy once. | 我和他约过一次 |
[02:19] | DiNoto? The fuck outta here! | 迪诺托 不是吧 |
[02:21] | No, I did. His parents knew my parents. They set it up. | 真的 他父母认识我父母 他们安排的 |
[02:25] | What base did he get to? | 他上了”几垒” |
[02:27] | Screw you. | 滚 |
[02:28] | …DiNoto plugs Vincent right in the back. | 迪诺托打了文森特后背 |
[02:30] | So, I come charging out of the dugout right at him. Right? | 我从替补席朝他冲过去 |
[02:34] | And he’s watching Vince walk to first, like, | 他看着文斯走向一垒 |
[02:38] | leering at him, so he don’t even see it comin’. Boom! | 恶狠狠地盯着他 根本没看到我 |
[02:44] | Caught him right in his fat face! | 直接打中他的肥脸 |
[02:47] | – That’s my boy. – DiNo goes down, | -干得漂亮 -迪诺托倒下 |
[02:49] | crying like a little girl! | 像个姑娘大哭 |
[02:53] | Well, I got a boxer’s fracture on my pinky. | 我小拇指骨折 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I had to sit out the rest of the season. | 剩余赛季报销 |
[02:58] | – Is that true? – Yeah. | -这是真的吗 -嗯 |
[02:59] | He sat out the rest of the year? | 他当年剩下时间都报销了 |
[03:00] | I did his chores for months | 他石膏板拆掉后 |
[03:02] | after he got the cast off. | 我还帮他做了几个月的家务 |
[03:04] | That snake. | 真阴险 |
[03:06] | …couldn’t field. So, I didn’t wanna hit that kid. | 不能接球 我也不想打那孩子 |
[03:09] | But I had to, for my little brother. | 但我必须那么做 为了我弟弟 |
[03:13] | All right? So, nobody messes with him again, you understand? | 以后再没有人惹他 懂吗 |
[03:18] | Can I go play Atari? | 我能去玩游戏机吗 |
[03:19] | – Yeah. Come on. – He was so good with them. | -当然 -他和他们关系很好 |
[03:21] | We’ll, uh… We’ll deal with this, uh, some other time. | 我们改天再说这个 |
[03:25] | Anyway, the point is… | 总之 重点是 |
[03:28] | I always had to look out for Vincent. | 我总是得照顾文森特 |
[03:31] | I might be the smart one, but Vincent’s the good one. | 我也许是聪明的那个 但文森特更善良 |
[03:35] | Till next time. | 下次见 |
[03:37] | That’s it? | 就完了吗 |
[03:40] | – Oh! Holy shit! – Oh my god… | -我操 -天呐 |
[03:46] | This the same movie? | 这是那同一部电影吗 |
[03:48] | He used the same tape! | 他用了同一盘录像带 |
[03:50] | That motherfucker! | 那个混蛋 |
[03:54] | Classic. | 经典 |
[03:56] | Fuck me! | 我去 |
[03:57] | Frankie Martino. | 弗兰奇·马蒂诺 |
[04:02] | Ageless. | 不老神话 |
[05:39] | Dr. Kobler, extension 423. | 克卜勒医生 分机423 |
[05:44] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[05:44] | His lungs are filling with fluid. | 他肺部积水 |
[05:47] | Pneumonia? | 肺炎 |
[05:48] | Pneumocystis pneumonia, specifically. | 准确说是肺孢子虫肺炎 |
[05:49] | It’s the most common infection associated with AIDS. | 这是与艾滋有关的最常见感染病 |
[05:53] | We see this a lot. | 我们见过很多 |
[05:54] | We’re giving him antibiotics, but they can only do so much. | 我们给了他抗生素 但效果有限 |
[05:57] | His immune system is severely impaired. | 他的免疫系统严重受损 |
[06:02] | He’s showing advanced symptoms of dementia as well. | 他还有痴呆的晚期症状 |
[06:05] | Our psych evaluation determined that he lacks capacity. | 我们的心理评估断定他能力不足 |
[06:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:12] | He can’t make decisions for himself anymore. | 他不能再为自己做决定了 |
[06:21] | It’s time for him to come home. | 该让他回家了 |
[06:22] | He doesn’t want to die in a hospital. | 他不想死在医院 |
[06:24] | That may be, | 也许 |
[06:25] | but unless you’ve been officially designated as a healthcare proxy, | 但除非你被正式任命为医护代理 |
[06:29] | you’re not able to make that choice for him. | 你不能为他做这个决定 |
[06:31] | Only the next of kin can decide. | 只有直系亲属可以 |
[06:33] | I’ve lived with him for seven years; i know what he wants. | 我和他生活了七年 我知道他想要什么 |
[06:36] | Then you need to tell his family. | 那你只能通知他的家人 |
[06:38] | He hasn’t seen his family since 1969. | 他和家人从1969年开始就没联系了 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:43] | Legally, there’s nothing I can do. | 法律上讲 我别无他法 |
[06:45] | We can’t release him in this condition. | 我们不能让他在这种状态下出院 |
[06:47] | Not to you. | 至少不能跟你走 |
[06:50] | You need to make a call. | 你得去联系他们 |
[06:55] | – Jeff. – Gene. | -杰弗 -吉恩 |
[07:01] | Doc? | 医生 |
[07:05] | I usually see patients in my office. | 我一般只在办公室见患者 |
[07:08] | Doc, I wanted to tell you I’m cured. | 医生 我想跟你说我痊愈了 |
[07:13] | I know what the fire marshal said. | 我知道消防局长是怎么说的 |
[07:16] | But you know good and goddamn well this wasn’t an insurance play. | 但你很清楚这不是保险诈骗 |
[07:19] | It’s an open investigation, so I really can’t comment on it. | 这是公开侦查 我不能评论 |
[07:31] | What’d he get? | 他出多少 |
[07:33] | The original ask. One point two. | 一开始的数字 1.2 |
[07:35] | I hope that’s thousands. | 希望是上万吧 |
[07:37] | It’s a fair price. | 价格很合理了 |
[07:39] | Fair? | 合理 |
[07:41] | I put my ass on the line for fair? | 我冒这么大风险就为了个合理吗 |
[07:43] | We got what we wanted. | 我们的目的达到了 |
[07:49] | That’s all this porno thing was bringing in? | 拍片的生意就这么点收入吗 |
[07:51] | Give or take. | 差不多 |
[07:52] | Fuckin’ idiot blocks me for a piece of two Gs a month? | 那白痴为了一个月少给我两千就阻挠我吗 |
[07:56] | Shoulda kicked the shit out of him just for wasting my time. | 光浪费我这么多时间我就该揍他 |
[07:58] | Well, maybe he was just trying to make a point. | 也许他是在传达一个信息 |
[08:01] | Say what you will about Frankie; he had principles. | 不管你怎么看弗兰奇 他是个有原则的人 |
[08:05] | Well, tell me this, then. | 那你跟我说说 |
[08:07] | How in the hell was he feeding that robust gambling habit of his? | 他到底哪来的钱去当赌鬼 |
[08:11] | He was skimming off the peeps that much? | 放映机赚的钱他瞒报了这么多 |
[08:13] | He was selling a little coke on the side. | 他还卖毒品赚外快 |
[08:15] | I never thought Frankie would go there. You? | 没想到弗兰奇会走到这一步 你呢 |
[08:19] | Marriage. Kids. | 婚姻 孩子 |
[08:22] | – It changes people. – How the fuck would you know? | -会改变一个人的 -你怎么知道 |
[08:25] | You gonna keep this porno thing going? | 你打算继续卖自制片吗 |
[08:27] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[08:29] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[08:32] | Just give me a taste. | 分点就行 |
[08:33] | That’s all I ever wanted from jump. | 一开始也就是只想这样 |
[08:37] | But he didn’t do nothing. | 但他什么都没干 |
[08:39] | He saved the fat man! | 他救了那个胖子 |
[08:41] | Yeah, well, when the cops come in | 也许 但警察进来时 |
[08:43] | and see a white guy bleeding out from his neck, | 要看到一个白人脖子上喷着血 |
[08:46] | a black guy hovering over him, | 还有个黑人趴在他身上 |
[08:47] | and two naked ladies screaming their asses off, | 两个裸体女郎在旁边扯着嗓子尖叫 |
[08:50] | in their heads, they see an arrest. | 那对警察来说 这就足够逮捕了 |
[08:52] | So, just tell them. | 所以告诉他们啊 |
[08:53] | Tell them what? You’re a bunch of call girls | 说什么 说你们俩是应召女郎 |
[08:54] | and I run a fucking whorehouse? | 而我是开妓院的吗 |
[08:57] | So, how long till we can go out again? | 那我们什么时候才能再出去 |
[09:00] | All right. Listen. | 好了 听着 |
[09:03] | Guy’s in a coma. | 那人昏迷了 |
[09:04] | Now, we’re keepin’ vigil, like, 18 hours a day. | 我们日夜看护 每天18个小时 |
[09:07] | As long as we’re there when he wakes up, | 只要他醒来时我们在旁边 |
[09:09] | we’ll make sure he has his story straight when he talks to the DA. | 就能保证他不会跟警察乱说 |
[09:11] | Then the charges go away, Black Frankie comes home, | 起诉也会撤销 黑弗兰奇就能回家 |
[09:14] | we’re all back in business again. Okay? | 我们也能好好做生意了 好吗 |
[09:18] | Where’s Amber and Jhumpa? | 安贝尔和裘帕人呢 |
[09:20] | They’re supposed to be here tonight. | 她们今晚应该来的 |
[09:21] | They don’t want to do the parlors no more. | 她们不想在店里上班了 |
[09:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:24] | Compared to the outcall parties, | 因为相比外出服务 |
[09:26] | we make shit for tips in this place. | 在这里赚的简直微不足道 |
[09:28] | I’m not sending you ladies to the hotels | 我绝对不会没有司机和保镖 |
[09:30] | without a bouncer and a driver. | 就送你们去酒店 |
[09:31] | Why doesn’t he drive? | 他不能开车吗 |
[09:35] | I don’t have a driver’s license. | 我没驾照 |
[09:37] | What the hell do you do then? | 你就毫无用处吗 |
[09:40] | I broker the parties. | 我策划派对 |
[09:43] | You find those beepers? | 找到传呼机了吗 |
[09:45] | We must’ve dropped them in the hotel room when shit got crazy. | 出事的时候肯定被我们掉在酒店里了 |
[09:48] | The cops probably got them. | 可能现在在警察那里 |
[09:52] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[09:56] | Hi, is Loretta around? | 你好 洛瑞塔在吗 |
[09:58] | Yeah, she’s almost done her shift. | 在 她就快下班了 |
[10:03] | – I’ll get her for you. – Thanks. | -我去叫她 -谢谢 |
[10:14] | – There she is! – There’s a… guy here for you. | -她在这里 -有个男人找你 |
[10:18] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:20] | That’s it? | 这就完了吗 |
[10:22] | I gotta tell you all my business now? | 我什么事都要告诉你了吗 |
[10:25] | Uh… If it’s someone you’re going to D.C. with tomorrow, | 如果是明天要陪你去华府的人 |
[10:29] | it’s fine. I– I’m just curious. | 也没什么 我只是好奇问问 |
[10:32] | Actually, I’m sticking here. | 事实上 我不走了 |
[10:35] | I thought you wanted to go to the anti-porn hearings. | 我以为你想去那个反色情片听证会呢 |
[10:38] | I think I’m ready to walk away. | 我已经准备放手了 |
[10:42] | But I’m still taking the days, if that’s okay with you, Boss? | 但我还是想休息一段时间 如果你同意的话 老大 |
[10:46] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 当然 没问题 |
[10:50] | So, uh, who is that? | 所以 那位到底是谁 |
[10:56] | Who indeed. | 说的就是呢 |
[11:09] | I’d invite you in but there’s a fuckin’ padlock on the door. | 很想请你进去 但是门上挂了锁 |
[11:12] | Ah, I can see that. | 我能看到 |
[11:15] | You had a good run. Lotta good times, yeah? | 你经营得不错 也有些美好的回忆吧 |
[11:20] | We’ll get you another. | 我们会再给你弄一个 |
[11:39] | That’s for the Hi-Hat and the parlors. | 踩镲和妓院的钱 |
[11:42] | Paul’s been tied up. | 保罗有点紧 |
[11:44] | It’s all right. I know the kid’s having a tough time. | 没事 我知道他最近不容易 |
[11:51] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[11:52] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[11:55] | – You don’t look it. – Really? | -看着不像 -是吗 |
[11:58] | Some asshole just killed my brother. | 有个混蛋杀了我哥哥 |
[12:01] | Hey, we’re gonna find out who did it. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[12:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:08] | You sayin’ you don’t know? | 你是说你不知道吗 |
[12:11] | – Excuse me? – I mean, who are you kiddin’? | -什么 -我是说 你骗谁啊 |
[12:15] | You think I didn’t see what was going on between you two? | 你以为我看不出来你们俩之间有事 |
[12:19] | The Show Land money, the porno tapes. | 秀地的钱 还有自制片 |
[12:22] | You were up in his face over that shit | 三周前你还因为这事揪着他不放 |
[12:24] | three weeks ago right in here. | 就在这里 |
[12:26] | You’ve hated him for years. | 你恨了他很多年了 |
[12:28] | If you got something to say to me, say it. | 你要是有什么话 就直说 |
[12:31] | Think I just did. | 我已经说完了 |
[12:33] | It’s okay, Rudy, I get it. | 没事 鲁迪 我理解 |
[12:35] | You know, just business. | 纯粹生意而已 |
[12:37] | Right? Isn’t that what you people say? | 对吗 你们不是都这么说吗 |
[12:39] | You people. | 你们 |
[12:47] | Did you like this place? | 你喜欢这个地方吗 |
[12:49] | Did you like holding court behind the bar | 你喜欢在吧台后跟人搭讪 |
[12:52] | and being king of the party? | 成为派对之王吗 |
[12:53] | Having the money to buy whatever car you want, | 有钱喜欢买什么车就买什么车 |
[12:56] | whatever clothes you want, | 想买什么衣服就买什么衣服 |
[12:58] | whatever drugs you want? | 想嗑什么药就买什么药 |
[13:00] | Being able to fuck whatever woman walked through that door? | 走进那扇门想操那个女人就操操哪个女人 |
[13:05] | I been nothin’ but good to you. | 我待你一向不薄 |
[13:07] | And you lay this shit at my feet? | 你却跟我说这种话 |
[13:15] | You got your money. | 钱拿好 |
[13:16] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[13:18] | Get your head right! | 好好想想 |
[13:27] | Where’d you get that thing? | 那东西哪来的 |
[13:30] | You– You know who you look like? | 你知道你像谁吗 |
[13:32] | You look like Joan Collins. | 你就像琼·柯林斯 |
[13:36] | Uh… Hank got it for me. | 汉克给我的 |
[13:38] | He’s taking me to the company picnic; | 他要带我去参加公司野餐 |
[13:39] | I didn’t have a lot of outdoor stuff, so… | 我没什么外出装备 所以… |
[13:46] | So, did you read it? | 你看了吗 |
[13:48] | I, uh… I glanced at it. | 我大概看了一下 |
[13:53] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:55] | I think it’s… | 我觉得… |
[13:58] | like a short story. | 就像一则短篇小说 |
[14:01] | And… Well, I don’t know anybody at The New Yorker, | 我在《纽约客》没有认识的人 |
[14:05] | so, you know… it’s a pass. | 所以 还是算了 |
[14:11] | It’s good stuff. | 写得很好 |
[14:13] | It’s not a script. | 这不是剧本 |
[14:14] | It’s paragraph after paragraph of people walking around | 只是一段段过客的 |
[14:16] | having feelings. | 心情写照 |
[14:18] | It’s mostly action lines. There’s not even any sex. | 主要都是动作说明 一点性爱都没有 |
[14:20] | Oh, there’s sex, but you would have to read it to get it. | 有性爱 但你得好好看才能看到 |
[14:24] | It’s not an H.W. International picture. | 这不是HW国际的风格 |
[14:27] | I– It’s not even a Candy Renee Femme-Erotica. | 这连糖糖女权色情片都算不上 |
[14:29] | To be honest with you, I don’t know what the fuck it is. | 说实话 我不知道这是什么东西 |
[14:32] | Okay, but I know this: I can’t do anything for you. | 好吧 但我知道这个 我帮不了你什么 |
[14:35] | Come on. You fuckin’ serious? | 不是吧 你是认真的吗 |
[14:39] | You’re not even gonna help me with distribution? | 你连帮我发行都不帮吗 |
[14:41] | You’re shooting on film, right? | 你还要拍电影 对吗 |
[14:42] | Yes, of course, I’m shooting on film. | 我当然还要拍电影 |
[14:43] | All right, so, you– you have a quick day there, | 好吧 你在那边快速拍完 |
[14:46] | you– you need to put together some short ends, | 要拍短片的话 |
[14:49] | you can keep the camera for an hour or two, have a blast. | 摄像机可以给你用一两个小时 祝你玩得开心 |
[14:52] | That I can do. | 我只能帮你到这了 |
[14:53] | What a cheap shit you are. | 你真是个卑鄙小人 |
[14:56] | Well, why don’t you ask Richie Rich, huh? | 你怎么不去问问你的阔少爷 |
[14:59] | Have him ante up a few hundred thousand dollars. | 让他给你预付几万块 |
[15:02] | I can make three features with what he probably wipes his ass on. | 他拿来擦屁股的纸我估计都能拍出三个故事片来 |
[15:04] | Don’t go there. | 少来 |
[15:05] | Ah, listen, I’m not judging you. | 听着 我不是在讽刺你 |
[15:07] | – Okay? That’s how– – You are judging me! | -好吗 那就是… -你就是在讽刺我 |
[15:08] | That’s how a lot of people get it done. | 很多人都是这么做的 |
[15:09] | Let me be clear about something. | 我要说清楚 |
[15:11] | I am not fucking this guy for his money. | 我和这个人上床不是为了钱 |
[15:14] | Well, I never said that. | 我没这么说过 |
[15:14] | Is that really what you think of me after all these years? | 我们认识这么多年了 你还这么看我 |
[15:18] | Well, you sure as shit had no problem treating me like a customer. | 你毫不顾虑地把我当成客户对待 |
[15:22] | You have no problem asking me, uh, for cash | 每当你有了什么不切实际的想法 |
[15:24] | every time you get a wild hair about… | 就毫无顾虑地… |
[15:27] | – You really are a fucking asshole! – …some fucking project. | -你真是个混蛋 -来找我要钱 |
[15:29] | No, you know what? I’m not an asshole. | 不 知道吗 我不是混蛋 |
[15:31] | I’m the dumbest john ever. | 我是史上最傻的嫖客 |
[15:33] | Because with you, all I get for my money | 因为跟你合作 我的钱 |
[15:36] | is a bunch of fucking headaches! | 只能换来大量头痛 |
[15:38] | Fuck you! Really. | 我操你妈 |
[15:41] | Fuck you, Wasserman! | 操你妈 华士曼 |
[15:47] | I don’t understand why you can’t be there. | 我不明白你为什么不能在场 |
[15:49] | It’s a turn-off to the clientele, babe. | 这会让客户倒胃口 宝贝 |
[15:50] | Guys see me hanging around in the back of the club, | 被人看见我在俱乐部后面晃 |
[15:52] | – they know you’re not available. – I’m not. | -他们就会知道你有伴了 -我没有 |
[15:54] | Yeah– Well, you know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[15:56] | You’re there to feed their fantasy. | 你是去满足他们的幻想的 |
[15:58] | Kiki said the same thing when she set this up. | 琪琪给我安排这个活的时候也是这么说的 |
[15:59] | Okay, then hang out in the hotel room while I work. | 好吧 我工作的时候就在酒店待着吧 |
[16:02] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:03] | I’ve got a lot of meetings on the calendar this week. Okay? | 这周我有很多会要开 好吗 |
[16:06] | VCA, Caribbean, Caballero… | VCA 加勒比 卡巴雷罗 |
[16:09] | Plus, I need time to work on my own thing. | 再说了 我需要时间忙我自己的事 |
[16:11] | I forgot. “Your own thing.” | 我忘了 你还有”自己的事” |
[16:14] | You’re gonna miss your flight. | 你要误机了 |
[16:23] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[16:37] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[16:39] | You got something rose-colored? | 你有玫瑰色的东西吗 |
[16:48] | Who was that dark-haired guy at the Three-Six-Six, | 在366的那个黑头发男是谁 |
[16:51] | runnin’ his mouth the night Frankie got shot? | 弗兰奇中枪那晚一直叨叨个不停 |
[16:55] | Italos? | 意大利的 |
[16:58] | The Italian, yeah. | 对 意大利人 |
[17:02] | His name is Pasquale. | 他叫帕斯奎尔 |
[17:05] | He got a last name? | 姓什么 |
[17:07] | Cacace. | 卡卡奇 |
[17:09] | All right. What was he doing there? | 好吧 他在那干什么 |
[17:11] | He bought his coke from Frankie. | 他从弗兰奇那买了可卡因 |
[17:13] | It came from me, pure. | 是我的货 纯的 |
[17:16] | But Frankie stepped on the product too many times. | 但弗兰奇给里面掺了太多次东西 |
[17:19] | All right, where can I find him? Pasquale? | 好吧 在哪能找到他 那个帕斯奎尔 |
[17:21] | Talk to Tommy Longo. | 问问汤米·朗格 |
[17:24] | Why Tommy? | 为什么问汤米 |
[17:26] | Pasquale’s father is Gambino. | 帕斯奎尔的父亲是甘比诺家族的 |
[17:28] | Tommy made the connect. | 汤米牵的头 |
[17:31] | That motherfucker hasn’t said shit to me. | 那个混蛋都没告诉我 |
[17:34] | If Tommy can’t help you find Pasquale, | 要是汤米不能帮你找到帕斯奎尔 |
[17:37] | look for the malaka’s car. | 找那个混蛋的车 |
[17:40] | There’s not many of them on the street. | 街上那种车很少见 |
[17:42] | You got a make and model? | 知道型号和款式吗 |
[17:44] | It’s a Mustang, SVO, turbocharged. | 是辆野马限量款 涡轮增压的 |
[17:48] | Dark gray. Hood scoop on the right. Double spoiler. | 深灰色 发动机罩进风口在右边 双尾翼 |
[17:53] | How the fuck you know all that? | 你怎么知道得这么详细 |
[17:56] | Greek men love cars. | 希腊男人都爱车 |
[18:10] | I passed all my classes and everything. | 我所有课程都过了 |
[18:12] | All As and Bs. But that didn’t matter. | 全都是A和B 但那不重要 |
[18:14] | Why, what happened? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[18:16] | When you fill out the application on the nurse’s license, | 要填护士执照申请表时 |
[18:18] | they ask if you have a police record. | 他们会问你有没有被捕记录 |
[18:21] | I coulda lied about it, but… | 我本可以撒谎的 但是 |
[18:23] | I didn’t want to have to live with a lie, | 我不想活在谎言里 |
[18:25] | always worried that somebody’s gonna find me out. | 总要担心有人会发现 |
[18:27] | I think you made the right choice. | 我觉得你做了正确的选择 |
[18:29] | Yeah, well, I got denied. | 但是我被拒绝了 |
[18:32] | It’s against the policy even if it’s just | 哪怕只是拉客这种小罪 |
[18:34] | misdemeanors for solicitation. | 也不符合公司规定 |
[18:37] | They say it shows my “Moral character.” | 他们说这能看出我的”道德品格” |
[18:41] | It’s like all that hard work didn’t matter | 就好像我付出的努力都不重要 |
[18:43] | because I made mistakes when I was a kid. | 就因为我小时候犯过错 |
[18:46] | But you’re fighting it? | 但是你在抗争对吗 |
[18:47] | You’re damn right I’m fighting it. | 我当然要抗争 |
[18:49] | I talked to some of those free-of-charge lawyers they got, | 我跟几位免费律师聊了聊 |
[18:51] | and they helped me get a hearing. | 他们帮我争取到了听证会 |
[18:56] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[18:58] | maybe if you could come talk about how you know me… | 也许你可以去说说你对我的了解 |
[19:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:04] | Just tell me where to go. | 告诉我去哪里就行 |
[19:06] | Thanks. Means a lot to me. | 谢谢 感激不尽 |
[19:27] | Eileen, I hope you get this in time. | 艾琳 我希望你能及时听到留言 |
[19:28] | I am so, so sorry but we can’t do the picnic today. | 真的很抱歉 我们今天不能野餐了 |
[19:32] | That E.T.L.M. acquisition I’ve been working on | 我收购ETLM公司的项目 |
[19:34] | is running into some regulatory problems | 现在遇到了一些监管问题 |
[19:36] | and the board of directors is freaking out. | 董事会都要疯了 |
[19:39] | I gotta fly to London and calm everybody down. | 我得飞去伦敦 让大家冷静下来 |
[19:42] | I’ll be back by Tuesday. | 我周二前就能回来 |
[19:45] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[19:47] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[19:52] | It’s your father. | 我是你爸爸 |
[19:54] | Adam called again askin’ for money. | 亚当又打来电话要钱了 |
[19:58] | I, uh, managed to get a number out of him this time. | 这次我成功要到了号码 |
[20:02] | It’s, uh, two-one-seven, three-six-eight-zero. | 是2173680 |
[20:06] | Two-one-seven three-six-eight-zero. | 是2173680 |
[20:09] | I got eight girls here starting at nine, | 9点开始有8个妞 |
[20:11] | rotate through ’em twice each. | 让她们每人轮班倒两次 |
[20:13] | That puts you on around eleven. You got your songs? | 你大概是11点上场 歌都准备好了吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[20:19] | “Jessie’s Girl,” “Legs,” “Photograph,” | 《杰西的女友》《腿》《相片》 |
[20:21] | and “She’s a Devil.” | 《她是魔鬼》 |
[20:23] | Your music video. | 你的音乐视频 |
[20:24] | Nice. That’s very smart. | 不错 很聪明 |
[20:27] | You sure you haven’t done this before? | 你确定你之前没做过吗 |
[20:29] | Nope. I’m a virgin. | 没有 我是处 |
[20:33] | Your Vibrance tapes got here this morning | 你在活力拍的片子今早到了 |
[20:35] | so I’ll set up the merch table up for you. | 我会帮你准备好销售展台 |
[20:37] | Come back at 10:00 and Danny will let you in the back. | 10点回来吧 丹尼会让你从后门进 |
[20:39] | Sounds good. | 没问题 |
[20:40] | We’re so excited to have you. | 能请到你我们太荣幸了 |
[20:42] | Christ, it feels like I’ve known you forever. | 天哪 感觉好像跟你相识已久 |
[21:08] | Nothing? | 没好转吗 |
[21:11] | Still out cold. | 还是没知觉 |
[21:13] | I’m thinking about pulling the cord | 我在想要不要把线拔了 |
[21:14] | and taking our chances. | 碰碰运气 |
[21:16] | I can’t stand being around all these sick people all the time. | 我不能总跟这些病人待在一起 |
[21:18] | God knows what’s flying around in here. | 谁知道这里有多少细菌 |
[21:21] | You wouldn’t do your boy like that. | 你不能这样对兄弟 |
[21:24] | All right. | 好 |
[21:25] | You’re relieved. See you tomorrow. | 你走吧 明天见 |
[21:27] | All right. | 好 |
[21:35] | ICU, how can I help you? | 重症病房 有什么事吗 |
[21:55] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 不好意思 女士 |
[21:56] | – Yes? – Y’all do testing here, right? | -请说 -你们会在这里做测试对吗 |
[21:58] | What kind of a test? | 什么测试 |
[22:02] | Angel, Miranda and Jade to bar stage. | 安吉尔 米兰达和杰德去吧台 |
[22:05] | Angel, Miranda and Jade to bar stage. | 安吉尔 米兰达和杰德去吧台 |
[22:16] | All right, fellas… | 各位 |
[22:17] | in five minutes, the moment you’ve been waiting for. | 五分钟后 就是你们等待已久的时刻 |
[22:21] | How’s it going out there tonight? | 今晚情况如何 |
[22:24] | They’re saving all their tips for you. | 他们都把小费留着给你呢 |
[22:27] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢了 |
[22:29] | The hottest babe in porn. | 她是黄片里最性感的人 |
[22:32] | You’ve seen every inch of her flesh | 你们看过她每一寸肉体 |
[22:34] | but you’ve never seen her in the flesh, | 却没有看过她的现场 |
[22:37] | Lori Madison! | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[22:42] | Let’s hear it for Eve McDaniel. | 有请伊芙·麦克丹尼尔 |
[22:48] | Hey, Dad, can I get the keys? | 爸 能把钥匙给我吗 |
[22:52] | Here you go. | 给 |
[22:53] | – Don’t be too late. – Thanks, Dad. | -别太晚 -谢了 爸 |
[22:55] | Tell Courtney we said hello. | 帮我们跟考特妮问好 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:05] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[23:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:08] | He’s gonna be gone soon. | 他很快就会走 |
[23:10] | Well, a lot of kids wanna leave home for college. | 很多人都想离开家去上大学 |
[23:13] | Even New Yorkers. | 纽约人也这样 |
[23:14] | I’m not worried about him; I’m worried about us. | 我不是担心他 我是担心我们 |
[23:19] | Once they’re both out of the house, what do we have left? | 等他们都走了 我们还剩下什么 |
[23:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:26] | We have each other. Wh… | 我们有彼此啊 |
[23:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:31] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[23:34] | When was the last time you… | 你上一次给我惊喜 |
[23:36] | you surprised me? | 是什么时候 |
[23:39] | Bought me flowers… | 给我买花 |
[23:42] | took me away for the weekend… | 带我出去过周末 |
[23:45] | when was the last time we even had sex? | 我们上次做爱是什么时候 |
[23:48] | We’ve been married for more than 20 years. | 我们已经结婚超过20年了 |
[23:50] | – These things– – No. | -那些东西… -不 |
[23:52] | They don’t. | 不是这样的 |
[24:04] | I’m very safe. | 我很安全 |
[24:07] | I would never put my family at risk. | 我绝对不会拿家人冒险 |
[24:17] | You know, you could have said that you’d stop. | 你完全可以说 你愿意停下来 |
[24:25] | I can’t stop. | 我不能停 |
[24:34] | It’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:25] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[25:27] | – Mr. and Mrs. Lang? – Oh, Phyllis. | -朗先生 朗女士 -叫我菲利斯就好 |
[25:29] | And, uh, Jonathan. | 这是乔纳森 |
[25:32] | Thank you so much for calling us. | 谢谢你打给我们 |
[25:34] | No, it’s nice to meet you. | 不客气 很高兴认识你们 |
[25:36] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[25:38] | – Can we…? – Of course. Please. | -我们能… -当然 请进 |
[25:42] | Hey, look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[25:50] | Hi, Tod. | 嗨 托德 |
[25:57] | It’s really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:02] | How was the show? | 演出怎么样 |
[26:06] | The show? | 演出 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t do it. | 抱歉 我演不了 |
[26:10] | It’s your parents. | 是你父母 |
[26:13] | I haven’t seen my parents. | 我很久没见过我父母了 |
[26:20] | We’re here, Tod. | 我们来了 托德 |
[26:23] | Oh, okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:34] | You should know, you’re still a total fox. | 你要知道 你还是很性感 |
[26:36] | Aren’t you sweet? | 你嘴真甜 |
[26:37] | You got some ink on you. | 你手上沾了墨水 |
[26:39] | Ah, shit. I guess that’s why they call them slicks. | 该死 估计他们因此才管这叫油膜吧 |
[26:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:45] | That was awesome! | 太好看了 |
[26:48] | You’re fucking great. | 你太棒了 |
[26:52] | Oh, these are only 20 bucks. Do you want two? | 这些只要20块 你想要两份吗 |
[26:54] | Just one. The rest is yours. | 就一份 剩下的钱你留着 |
[26:56] | Oh, okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:59] | – Who should I make it out to? – Craig. | -我要写谁的名字 -克雷格 |
[27:04] | Here you go, Craig. | 给 克雷格 |
[27:07] | You could be so much more than this. | 你的事业可以更加辉煌 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | – Okay, guy. Come on. – I can’t wait to see you again. | -该走了 -我等不及再见你了 |
[27:20] | Wiggle your left foot for me. | 动下你的左脚 |
[27:23] | Your right. | 右脚 |
[27:27] | Squeeze my hand. | 捏我的手 |
[27:30] | Can I get a thumbs-up? | 能竖起大拇指吗 |
[27:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:36] | Looks like he’ll be able to breathe on his own. | 看样子他可以自己呼吸了 |
[27:38] | We’ll take him off the ventilator, | 我们会拆掉呼吸机 |
[27:40] | see how he does without any support. | 看他在没有帮助的情况下如何应对 |
[27:42] | Your brother-in-law’s gonna be fine. | 你姐夫会好起来的 |
[27:45] | Thanks, Doc. It’s a relief. | 谢了 医生 松了口气 |
[27:56] | You wanna know who I am, right? | 你想知道我是谁 对吗 |
[28:04] | I’m the owner of Elegant Entertainment Enterprises. | 我是高雅娱乐公司的老板 |
[28:08] | That ring any bells? | 有印象了吗 |
[28:11] | My company provided you a special service. | 我公司给你提供特殊服务 |
[28:15] | A very special service by two talented young ladies. | 两个有天赋的女子为你服务 |
[28:18] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[28:20] | During this service, you choked on a piece of lobster, | 在服务期间 你因为吃龙虾而被噎住 |
[28:23] | nearly killed yourself. | 差点死掉 |
[28:26] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[28:28] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[28:29] | one of my employees saved your fucking life, | 我的一个员工救了你的命 |
[28:32] | and for his troubles | 因为他的问题 |
[28:32] | he’s stuck in Rikers now without bail. | 他现在被关在监狱里 不得保释 |
[28:35] | So, here’s what happens next. | 所以接下来你要这么做 |
[28:37] | You tell whoever they send here from the DA’s office | 你告诉地检的人 |
[28:40] | that the cops made a terrible mistake. | 警察犯了个大错 |
[28:42] | That Francis Reed is a Good Samaritan and a hero. | 弗朗西斯·里德是个好人和英雄 |
[28:46] | That he heard you struggling, | 他听到了你的挣扎 |
[28:47] | that he ran into your hotel room, | 他跑进你的酒店房间 |
[28:49] | and saved your life. | 救了你的命 |
[28:52] | Or… | 或者 |
[28:53] | we could all talk about how you hired a couple of hookers | 我们可以谈谈你叫了两个妓女 |
[28:56] | for your Friday night fun. | 在周五晚上玩乐 |
[28:58] | You get it? | 懂吗 |
[29:02] | Can I get a thumbs-up? | 能比个大拇指吗 |
[29:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:34] | What a wonderful place. | 这地方真不错 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:40] | Just the right amount of color. | 颜色刚刚好 |
[29:42] | Yeah, Tod has a great eye. | 托德很会挑 |
[29:50] | Uh… Okay. All right, you ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:55] | Jon, could you give him a hand? | 乔 你帮帮他 |
[29:57] | Oh, wow. Okay. | 好 |
[29:58] | Uh… Oh. Thank you. One, two, three… | 谢谢 一 二 三 |
[30:02] | There we go. | 好了 |
[30:04] | Right there. | 就这儿 |
[30:06] | Okay. Okay. Ready. | 好了 好了 |
[30:16] | Is there– Is there a bathroom? | 这儿有厕所吗 |
[30:18] | Yes, sir. That door back there to the left. | 有 从那道门出去左拐 |
[30:22] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[30:27] | Oh, I got it, I got it. It’s okay, baby. I got it. | 我来 没事 我来 |
[30:40] | Tod. | 托德 |
[30:43] | Can I– Can I get you something? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[30:45] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[30:50] | They’re nice. | 他们很好 |
[30:52] | I know. | 是啊 |
[30:53] | And they really care about you. | 他们很关心你 |
[30:59] | – I might take a nap. – Sure. | -我要睡一会儿 -好 |
[31:01] | We’ll be right here. | 我们就在这儿 |
[31:05] | …for granting Donna this hearing. | 批准唐娜举行听证会 |
[31:06] | This is Abby Parker. | 这是艾比·帕克 |
[31:08] | She’s been a friend of mine for a long time. | 我们是多年的朋友 |
[31:10] | Mrs. Parker, I wanna thank you for taking the time | 帕克女士 我想谢谢你今天过来 |
[31:12] | to testify on Miss Pickett’s behalf today. | 为皮克特小姐作证 |
[31:15] | It’s my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[31:17] | How long have you known Miss Pickett? | 你认识皮克特小姐多久了 |
[31:19] | Uh… Almost… 15 years? | 快15年了 |
[31:22] | And how do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[31:25] | We met at a bar where I worked. | 我们在我工作的酒吧相识 |
[31:27] | But this wasn’t in a professional capacity? | 但当时她并没有收钱 |
[31:29] | No, she was a customer. But, um… | 是的 她是顾客 不过 |
[31:33] | we got close at a difficult time in Miss Pickett’s life. | 我们在皮克特小姐生活里的一段困难时期变得亲密 |
[31:36] | We understand she had a number of arrests… | 我们知道她被多次逮捕 |
[31:39] | for… loitering and solicitation. | 因为游荡和拉客 |
[31:42] | Donna was a prostitute. | 唐娜以前是妓女 |
[31:44] | She stood on the street every night for years, | 她每晚都会站街 持续了很多年 |
[31:47] | she had sex with men for money who did not know her, | 她为了钱和陌生男人做爱 |
[31:51] | and made money for men who did not respect her. | 为不尊重她的男人赚钱 |
[31:54] | And yes, she was picked up by the police many times. | 是的 她被警察抓过多次 |
[31:59] | But she also earned her GED… | 但她也考取了普通同等学历证书 |
[32:02] | and went to night school, | 去上了夜校 |
[32:04] | and got a job in retail selling clothes. | 在一家零售店里卖衣服 |
[32:07] | When I first met her, she had a book in her hand: | 我最初见到她时 她手里拿着一本书 |
[32:10] | A Tale of Two Cities. | 《双城记》 |
[32:13] | It made me realize that people are surprising. | 让我意识到人总能给你惊喜 |
[32:17] | And what you do… | 你所在做的事 |
[32:20] | isn’t necessarily who you are. | 不一定就代表你是谁 |
[32:24] | And what do you do now? Mrs. Parker? | 你现在在做什么 帕克女士 |
[32:28] | I– I still, um, manage that same bar. | 我还是在经营同一家酒吧 |
[32:33] | Okay. Thank you for your time. | 好的 谢谢你的时间 |
[32:36] | Next, Allison Mills. | 下一位 艾莉森·米尔斯 |
[32:37] | Yes, and I wanna thank you in advance– | 嗯 我想提前谢谢你们… |
[32:44] | – All right, baby, be good. – All right. | -听话哦 -知道了 |
[32:55] | These are cool. | 很酷啊 |
[32:56] | Thought you might need ’em. | 想着你也许需要 |
[32:59] | How’s the parlor? | 妓院怎么样 |
[33:01] | Had to put the call-girl thing on hold for a bit. | 只能暂停外出服务 |
[33:03] | I got a full-blown workers’ revolt on my hands as a result, | 作为结果 一群员工表示抗议 |
[33:06] | but otherwise, things are great. | 但其他都很好 |
[33:09] | You wanna lay low for a while? | 你想低调一段时间吗 |
[33:10] | Nah, I’m good, man. Let’s hit it. | 不用了 直接开始 |
[33:19] | And you own the theater? | 那家剧院是你的 |
[33:22] | Well, I own a theater… | 我有一家剧院 |
[33:25] | but Tod gets booked everywhere. | 但托德在各处都有演出 |
[33:29] | He’s incredibly talented. If you saw him on stage… | 他很有才华 如果你看过他的表演 |
[33:32] | well, you’d be blown away. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[33:34] | Just the past few years he’s done… | 就在过去几年里 他演过 |
[33:37] | Mamet, Christopher Durang, Martin Sherman… | 马梅 克里斯托弗·迪朗 马丁·谢尔曼等人的剧 |
[33:42] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[33:46] | He also just finished a six-week run | 他刚完成了《上城将军》的 |
[33:49] | on Uptown General. | 六周巡演 |
[33:50] | – Uptown General? – Mm-hm. | -《上城将军》 -是的 |
[33:52] | Well, I wish he’d told us. Can you believe that? | 真希望他能告诉我们 你能相信吗 |
[33:56] | What about movies? | 那电影呢 |
[33:58] | Jon. | 乔 |
[34:00] | I hear that he made some movies. | 我听说他演了一些电影 |
[34:03] | He did. | 是的 |
[34:04] | They were groundbreaking. | 很有创新 |
[34:06] | And important. | 而且很重要 |
[34:07] | Having… sex on the beach with other men. That’s important? | 和其他男人在沙滩上做爱 这叫重要 |
[34:11] | Can we not do this? | 能别这样吗 |
[34:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:18] | I’ll, uh, I’ll meet you back at the hotel. | 我在酒店等你 |
[34:31] | It’s hard for him. | 这对他来说不容易 |
[34:37] | He loves Tod, he just… | 他爱托德 他只是… |
[34:42] | He just doesn’t understand. | 他不理解 |
[34:46] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:50] | We are both very proud of Tod. | 我们都为托德感到骄傲 |
[34:54] | And we’re happy that he has you. | 我们很开心他有你 |
[35:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | So, I know all about your businesses. | 我知道你的生意 |
[35:09] | Why don’t you tell me what you and Tod do for fun? | 你跟我说说你和托德都是怎么找乐子的吧 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:16] | We love to go dancing. | 我们喜欢去跳舞 |
[35:19] | So, Adam, what do you need this money for now? | 亚当 你现在要这钱做什么 |
[35:23] | I’m starting a business. | 我要创业 |
[35:31] | People are gonna go crazy over these pretty soon, | 人们很快就会为这疯狂 |
[35:33] | and if I can get my own eight-color press and a dryer, | 如果我能有自己的八色熨烫机和烘干机 |
[35:35] | mine’ll look way better. | 我的衣服会别人的更好看 |
[35:36] | So, where are you gonna keep your dryer and your… | 你准备在哪放你的烘干机和… |
[35:39] | – eight… color press? – Color press. | -八色熨烫机 -熨烫机 |
[35:41] | I know a guy, he’s got a garage. | 我认识一个人 他有个车库 |
[35:44] | He said I can rent half of it, 200 a month. | 他说可以两百租给我 |
[35:45] | So, I’ll just need a thousand to get me up and running. | 我只需要一千起家 |
[35:48] | So, how many of these you gotta– | 你要卖多少件 |
[35:49] | you gotta sell to pay that back? | 才能还上这个钱 |
[35:51] | People, they make tons of cash sellin’ shirts. | 人们卖衣服能赚很多钱 |
[35:53] | No, I’m sure they do. I just wanna make sure | 我知道 我只想确保 |
[35:55] | you’re not gonna throw away a thousand dollars. | 你不会浪费掉一千块 |
[36:01] | Thanks, you know, thanks for believing in me. | 谢谢 谢谢你相信我 |
[36:04] | What I think you need to do… | 我认为你该做的是 |
[36:06] | is make a real business plan. | 制定一个商业计划 |
[36:10] | Calculate your break-even point, | 计算你的盈亏平衡点 |
[36:11] | so you can give your investor some confidence. | 这样你就能给你的投资者信心 |
[36:14] | That’s what I’d do. | 换我我就会这么做 |
[36:15] | I appreciate that advice. Now you wanna be a parent. | 谢谢你的建议 你现在又想当家长了吗 |
[36:21] | I always wanted to be a parent. | 我一直想做家长 |
[36:23] | I just– I couldn’t. | 只是不能 |
[36:25] | Things happened to me I wasn’t ready for and… | 以前我没有准备好 |
[36:29] | your grandfather pushed me away, | 你外公赶走了我 |
[36:31] | and I had to find the means to take care of myself. | 我只能自谋生路 照顾自己 |
[36:34] | So, you left me with him. | 所以你就把我丢给了他 |
[36:37] | I left you with Nana. | 我把你留给了外婆 |
[36:41] | I was doing what was best for you. | 我那是为你好 |
[36:43] | Yeah? Yeah, lying? | 是吗 撒谎 |
[36:45] | Lying? That’s what was best for me? | 撒谎 那是为我好 |
[36:46] | Everybody feeding me bullshit, | 人人都在骗我 |
[36:48] | saying you worked a secret job at Washington… | 说你在华盛顿做着机密工作 |
[36:49] | – You were too little! – …telling me my dad | -你当时太小了 -跟我说我爸 |
[36:51] | – was a bad guy… – You were too little | -是坏人 -你太小 |
[36:52] | – to understand. – …and you had to hide me from him. | -无法理解 -你不让我见他 |
[36:57] | Am I old enough to understand now? | 我现在足够大可以理解了吗 |
[36:58] | No, apparently, you’re not. | 显然还不够 |
[37:02] | You know what all my friends said when I was a kid? | 你知道我小时候朋友都怎么说的吗 |
[37:04] | They said you were a whore. I think they were fucking right! | 他们说你是妓女 我想他们是对的 |
[37:22] | Do your best. | 你尽力吧 |
[37:32] | Will you go see your nana? | 你能去看看外婆吗 |
[37:35] | She’s very sick. | 她病得很重 |
[37:44] | With the arson, the Padlock Law kicked in. | 因为纵火 可以行使挂锁法 |
[37:47] | No tenants, no rent checks. | 没有租客 没有租金 |
[37:50] | Just an empty, rotting shithole for the next year. | 接下来一年那里会变得空荡 破败 |
[37:53] | The good doctor decided it was time to move on | 那好医生决定是时候向前看 |
[37:55] | and focus on his practice. | 专注他的本职工作 |
[37:57] | Nice work. Where do you go next? | 很好 下一步你要去哪 |
[37:59] | Oh, we’re looking at 45th, | 我们在看45街 |
[38:01] | – between, uh– – Wanna know where to go next? | -在…之间 -想知道下一步该去哪 |
[38:04] | I got maps. Charts of the future. | 我有地图 未来规划图 |
[38:08] | In fact, I’d send you, tomorrow, | 实际上 我明天就派你去 |
[38:10] | to the northeast exit of the bus terminal. | 巴士总站的东北出口 |
[38:12] | People don’t come here anymore, | 人们已经不来这里了 |
[38:14] | because once they walk out that door, | 因为他们一旦走出那道门 |
[38:16] | they get swarmed by ten-year-old robbers. | 他们就会被一群十岁的盗贼围住 |
[38:18] | You can build all the pretty buildings you want. | 你可以尽情修建好看的大楼 |
[38:21] | The streets are still dirty. | 但是街道仍然肮脏 |
[38:22] | There’s an actual plan this time, Jack. | 这次有实际计划 杰克 |
[38:25] | Identify the developers who want a slice of Times Square | 确认想要在时代广场分一杯羹的开发商 |
[38:28] | and help them get it. | 然后帮助他们搞定 |
[38:29] | Whatever it takes. And once we have all the pieces, | 不惜一切代价 一旦安排好全部 |
[38:32] | then the whole thing gets cleaned up all at once. | 然后就能一次清理干净 |
[38:35] | Bringing in the private money, that’s how it gets done, Jack. | 引入私人资金 就该这样 杰克 |
[38:38] | No. What gets it done is giving a shit. | 不 关心才能搞定 |
[38:43] | Being relentless. | 要不屈不挠 |
[38:44] | You, me, the bosses, everybody with a shield. | 你 我 老大们 有盾牌的所有人 |
[38:48] | We do our fucking job. We get our city back. | 我们做好我们的工作 就能夺回我们的城市 |
[38:51] | We tried that. | 我们已经试过了 |
[38:53] | To fix this mess, you have to tear it all down. | 要解决这问题 你必须拆掉所有楼 |
[38:59] | You let me know when you solve the “arson mystery.” | 你解决完纵火神秘事件后告诉我 |
[39:03] | I bet you don’t have a clue. | 你肯定毫无头绪 |
[39:09] | Keep the change. Buy yourself a comic book. | 不用找了 给自己买本漫画书 |
[39:12] | Luce? | 露丝 |
[39:13] | – It’s good seeing you, Jen. – Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 珍 -嗯 |
[39:16] | – Chris, nice meeting you. – You too, Lucy. | -幸会 克里斯 -你也是 露丝 |
[39:22] | What is he talking about? “Mystery”? | 他在说什么 神秘事件 |
[39:28] | Did you have something to do with the fire? | 你跟那事有关系吗 |
[39:33] | I understand if you don’t want a nightcap. | 你不想喝睡前酒 我理解 |
[39:38] | Actually, I didn’t know you had the sack. | 实际上 我不知道你这么有种 |
[39:44] | It’s kind of hot. | 挺性感的 |
[39:48] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[39:50] | I’m gonna track down that fucking murderer | 我要找到那凶手 |
[39:52] | and take care of him tonight. | 然后今晚干掉他 |
[39:54] | You think we’ll find him? | 你觉得我们能找到他吗 |
[39:57] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[39:58] | Yeah, I know him. Mulberry Street? | 是的 桑树街 |
[40:16] | What was that about? | 你们刚在聊什么 |
[40:21] | We had a thing about Black Frankie we had to figure out. | 关于黑弗兰奇我们有事要处理 |
[40:23] | Oh. Black Frankie. | 黑弗兰奇 |
[40:27] | Come with me for a minute? | 跟我来一下 |
[40:30] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[40:43] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -别 -别什么 |
[40:46] | Whatever it is you’re going to do. | 不管你打算做什么 |
[40:49] | I’m not gonna do anything. | 我什么都不打算做 |
[40:50] | I know you’re hurting. I can see it. | 我知道你很受伤 我能看出来 |
[40:55] | But he’s gone. Nothing you do will bring him back. | 但他已经走了 你做什么都不能让他回来 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I know that much. | 我知道 |
[40:59] | So, don’t throw your life away, too. | 所以别把你自己的命也丢了 |
[41:03] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是你 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:09] | Okay, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:12] | – Promise me. – I promise. | -答应我 -我保证 |
[41:30] | Did he ever tell you | 他有跟你说过 |
[41:32] | how he got this little scar here? | 他这个伤疤是怎么来的吗 |
[41:37] | We had a little Scottish terrier, Duchess. | 我们以前有一只苏格兰犬 公爵夫人 |
[41:41] | She was the sweetest thing. She used to… | 特别可爱 它以前… |
[41:45] | steal his… favorite toy… | 会偷走他最爱的玩具 |
[41:50] | a little stuffed Howdy Doody doll. | 好迪嘟迪娃娃 |
[41:56] | He liked Howdy Doody? | 他喜欢好迪嘟迪 |
[41:58] | Loved him. | 很喜欢 |
[42:03] | When Todd was four, Duchess wanted that doll so badly, | 托德4岁的时候 公爵夫人很想要那个娃娃 |
[42:06] | she bit him. Right there. | 它咬了他 就在那位置 |
[42:10] | He was terrified of her after that. | 在那之后他会很怕它 |
[42:14] | We had to give her to the… | 我们只能把它 |
[42:17] | Snyders down the road. | 送给附近的斯奈德一家 |
[42:23] | He said he had a cat growing up. | 他说他小时候家里有只猫 |
[42:25] | He did. That was why. | 是的 这就是原因 |
[42:49] | His sister, Wendy, will be here tomorrow. | 他姐姐温迪明天会来 |
[42:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:55] | Now, we’re at the Sheridan, room 490. | 我们住在谢里登酒店 490号房间 |
[42:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:59] | – Call us if anything… – I will. | -有事就打电话给我们 -我会的 |
[43:10] | Do you think he remembers us? | 你觉得他还记得我们吗 |
[43:12] | I’m sure of it. Come here. | 当然 过来 |
[43:25] | Thank you, Paul. | 谢谢你 保罗 |
[43:26] | Of course. Here, let me walk you– | 客气 我陪你出去吧 |
[43:27] | No. It’s okay. | 不用了 没事 |
[43:34] | You stay with him. | 你陪他 |
[43:49] | All right, I’ll see you, Quinn. | 再见 昆 |
[43:49] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[44:06] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[44:08] | Shit… Not sure you should be here. This is a club. | 靠 你应该不能来这吧 这是俱乐部 |
[44:11] | I’m not looking for a membership card. | 我不是来要会员卡的 |
[44:13] | You know a Pasquale Cacace? | 你认识帕斯奎尔·卡卡奇吗 |
[44:18] | – Never heard of him. – He’s Gambino, so… | -没听过 -他是甘比诺家族的 |
[44:22] | Could be, uh… someone’s kid, then. Tony Cacace, maybe? | 那可能是某人的孩子 也许是托尼·卡卡奇 |
[44:27] | Where can I find him? | 我能在哪找到他 |
[44:30] | You’d better think for a minute. | 你最好想一想 |
[44:33] | I understand it’s a, uh… | 我明白 |
[44:36] | It’s an emotional time for you. I get that. | 这对你是段伤感时期 我懂 |
[44:39] | But if this guy is who I think he might be, his father’s made. | 但如果这人跟我想的一样 他爸是黑帮的 |
[44:43] | – Where can I find him? – Leave it alone. Hmm? | -我能在哪找到他 -算了吧 |
[44:48] | Leave it alone, Vince. All right? | 算了 文斯 好吗 |
[44:57] | Ah, he fuckin’ lied. | 他骗了我 |
[45:00] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[45:03] | We wait for a dark gray Mustang | 我们等一辆深灰色福特野马 |
[45:05] | with a double spoiler on the back lid. | 后盖上有双尾翼 |
[46:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:30] | You doing okay here? | 你还好吗 |
[46:32] | Yeah. Um… I’ll just take the check. | 嗯 买单吧 |
[46:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:43] | – Excuse me. – Can I help you? | -你好 -有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[46:47] | – I thought it was you! – Oh, you must be– | -我就知道是你 -你一定是 |
[46:49] | I was at your show tonight. | 我今晚去看了你的表演 |
[46:52] | You’re great. Do you mind if I, um…? | 你很棒 介意我… |
[46:55] | I was actually… I was just leaving. | 我准备走了 |
[46:58] | But I’m glad that you had fun. Have– Have a good night. | 但我很高兴你很开心 祝你今晚愉快 |
[47:54] | No. Fuck. | 不 该死 |
[47:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[48:33] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[48:37] | Son of a… bitch! | 我操 |
[48:40] | Hey, asshole, what the hell was that? | 混蛋 你搞什么 |
[48:42] | Boo, shithead. | 傻逼 |
[48:44] | What the f… fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[48:46] | Yeah. Now, get the fuck in the back. Let’s go. Easy. | 到后面去 快 |
[49:00] | Let’s go uptown. | 去上城 |
[49:49] | – Hey, Lori Madison. – Shit. | -洛瑞·麦迪逊 -该死 |
[49:55] | Where you going, Lori? | 你去哪 洛瑞 |
[49:57] | Lori! Come on, let’s get a coffee. | 洛瑞 我们去喝咖啡吧 |
[50:01] | Lori! | 洛瑞 |
[50:06] | Where are you going, Lori? Come on, Lori. | 你去哪 洛瑞 来吧 洛瑞 |
[50:12] | – Fuck. Fucking… – Lori! | -靠 该死的… -洛瑞 |
[50:16] | Come on, Lori. | 来吧 洛瑞 |
[50:30] | Lori. Lori! | 洛瑞 洛瑞 |
[50:31] | Please go away. I don’t know you. | 请走开 我不认识你 |
[50:33] | Come on, don’t be that way. | 别这样 |
[50:34] | Let’s just get a coffee. Come on. | 我们去喝咖啡吧 |
[50:36] | Please go away. I’m calling the cops. | 走开 我要报警了 |
[50:41] | Lori! | 洛瑞 |
[50:42] | I’m calling the fucking cops! | 我要报警了 |
[50:43] | Lori, baby, just let me in. | 洛瑞 宝贝 让我进去 |
[50:45] | Would you shut up? It’s 3:00 in the fucking morning. | 你能闭嘴吗 现在是凌晨3点 |
[50:47] | I don’t– I don’t know him! | 我不认识他 |
[50:48] | Can you please help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[50:49] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[50:50] | – Shut the fuck up, lady! – Lori! | -闭嘴 -洛瑞 |
[50:53] | Let me in! Lori! | 让我进去 洛瑞 |
[50:56] | – How can I help? – Hi, there’s someone outside of my door, | -有什么需要帮助的 -有人在我门口 |
[50:58] | – and I need.. – Lori, baby, just let me in. – I need help. | -我需要 -洛瑞 让我进去 -我需要帮助 |
[51:00] | Can you please come here now, please? | 你能过来吗 拜托 |
[51:02] | – Lori! – Calm down. | -洛瑞 -冷静 |
[51:02] | Please, I just– I just need help. | 拜托 我需要帮忙 |
[51:04] | – Can you send the cops, please? – Lori, baby, just let me in. | -你能派警察过来吗 -洛瑞 让我进去 |
[51:05] | – I’ll come right up. – Please just call the fucking cops! | -我马上上来 -请报警 |
[51:08] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[51:10] | Come on, Lori! | 快 洛瑞 |
[51:11] | Open the door, babe! | 开门 宝贝 |
[51:14] | Lori, open the goddamn door! | 洛瑞 快开门 |
[51:16] | I’m not playing around! Open the fucking door, Lori! | 我没开玩笑 开门 洛瑞 |
[51:21] | Ma’am, it’s the manager. | 女士 我是经理 |
[51:25] | There’s nobody out here. | 门外没人 |
[51:53] | Get the fuck out! | 下去 |
[51:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[51:59] | – Walk. – Come on, man! | -快走 -拜托 |
[52:01] | Walk! | 走 |
[52:10] | I’m telling you, I didn’t do it! | 相信我 不是我干的 |
[52:12] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[52:14] | Turn around! Face me. | 转过来 面对我 |
[52:18] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[52:26] | You know, your brother would still be alive | 要不是因为那混蛋汤米·朗格 |
[52:27] | if it weren’t for that cocksucker Tommy Longo. | 你哥哥就不会死 |
[52:30] | The two of them and their stepped-on shit. | 他们俩以及他们掺了料的货 |
[52:32] | I almost got killed already over that trash they sold me. | 我差点因为他们卖我的垃圾被杀 |
[52:35] | This ain’t about Tommy. | 这跟汤米无关 |
[52:39] | Jesus, please, man, come on. Please, don’t! | 天啊 拜托不要 不要杀我 |
[52:41] | Please, man. Please, don’t do it! | 拜托了 请手下留情 |
[52:43] | – Two hands. – Please. | -两只手 -拜托 |
[52:50] | You do this, and you’re dead. My dad’s– | 你杀了我的话 你就死定了 我爸是… |
[53:03] | Finish the motherfucker, man. | 了结这混蛋 |
[53:47] | Ooh! You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[53:50] | What, did you sleep here? | 你在这睡的吗 |
[53:52] | Oh, no, no. No, no, | 没有 没有 |
[53:55] | I just came to, um… do some work. | 我是来工作的 |
[53:57] | Ah, that’s fine. | 没事 |
[54:00] | I feel like shit. | 好难受 |
[54:03] | Oh, I probably look awful. | 我可能看上去很糟糕 |
[54:08] | Actually, you look kinda nice. | 实际上 你看着不错 |
[54:10] | What? I look like a hung-over sorority girl. | 什么 我就像个宿醉的姐妹会女生 |
[54:15] | Yeah, but you know I go for sorority girls. | 但你知道我喜欢姐妹会女生 |
[54:18] | Haven’t you seen my movies? | 你没看过我电影吗 |
[54:23] | I was thinking about my movie last night. | 我昨晚在想我的电影 |
[54:26] | You don’t say. | 还用你说 |
[54:30] | I was talking to… | 我当时在和 |
[54:32] | a bunch of girls I used to know from the street. | 很多以前我在街上认识的女生聊天 |
[54:34] | There were so many good stories. | 有很多精彩的故事 |
[54:37] | Like, crazy stories! | 疯狂的故事 |
[54:42] | Funny stories. | 有趣的故事 |
[54:45] | Scary ones, sometimes. And I wanted to, um… | 偶尔还有可怕的 我想… |
[54:49] | I wanted to make a bunch of people into one character. | 我想把很多人的故事融入到一个角色里 |
[54:53] | – A composite. Yeah. – Yes! | -复合体 -对 |
[54:59] | A composite, yeah. | 复合体 |
[55:03] | And I… I wanted it to be about… | 我想讲述 |
[55:05] | you know, like, what really happens… | 女性真正的 |
[55:10] | to women. | 遭遇 |
[55:12] | But I was ignoring… | 但我无视了 |
[55:18] | what happens. | 发生了什么 |
[55:22] | Fuck. You know… | 该死 你知道… |
[55:27] | there’s a cost to this. | 这是有代价的 |
[55:32] | To all this. Do you ever think about that? | 这一切 你有想过吗 |
[55:38] | What we do? | 我们所在做的 |
[55:41] | I mean, what happens to these women? | 这些女人会怎样 |
[55:47] | Well, you know how it is. They age out, and that’s… | 你懂的 她们变老 这是… |
[55:52] | part of the business. | 这个行业的一部分 |
[55:55] | Where do they go? | 她们会去哪 |
[56:02] | – They disappear. – Yep. | -消失 -是的 |
[56:07] | Yeah, they do. They disappear. | 没错 她们会消失 |
[56:17] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[56:21] | Well, let me help. Let me find you some seed money. | 让我来帮你 我帮你找种子基金 |
[56:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[56:28] | All right? Please. | 好吗 拜托了 |
[56:31] | Just bring me the receipts. | 记得把收据给我 |
[57:47] | – Hello, operator. – Directory assistance, please. | -你好 我是操作员 -请转查号服务台 |
[57:51] | Directory assistance. What city, please? | 查号服务台 什么城市 |
[57:53] | Lexington, Kentucky. | 肯塔基州 莱克星顿 |
[57:56] | – What listing? – William Hendrickson. | -名字 -威廉·亨德里克森 |
[57:58] | I’ll connect you. | 马上为您接通 |
[58:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[58:05] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[58:08] | – “Dad”? – It’s Paul. | -爸 -我是保罗 |