时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, Lori Madison. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[00:07] | Where are you going, Lori? | 你去哪 洛瑞 |
[00:13] | I’m the dumbest john ever. | 我是史上最傻的嫖客 |
[00:15] | With you, all I get for my money is a bunch of fucking headaches! | 因为跟你合作 我的钱只能换来大量头痛 |
[00:19] | Fuck you! | 我操你妈 |
[00:21] | It’s time for him to come home. | 该让他回家了 |
[00:22] | He doesn’t want to die in the hospital. | 他不想死在医院 |
[00:23] | Then you need to tell his family. | 那你只能通知他的家人 |
[00:25] | He hasn’t seen his family since 1969. | 他和家人从1969年开始就没联系了 |
[00:28] | We’re happy that he has you. | 我们很开心他有你 |
[00:31] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是你 |
[00:33] | I might be the smart one, | 我也许是聪明的那个 |
[00:35] | but Vincent’s the good one. | 但文森特更善良 |
[00:49] | Uh… Could I get an iced tea? | 能给我来杯冰茶吗 |
[00:50] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[00:51] | Hey, hon. Can I get a refill? | 亲爱的 续杯 |
[00:53] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 马上来 |
[00:58] | Coffee ain’t as hot as you, babe. | 咖啡没你性感 宝贝 |
[01:01] | – You smell nice. Is that perfume? – You bet. | -你闻着真香 是香水吗 -是的 |
[01:03] | – Hey, Cheryl. – I’ll be right with you. | -谢丽尔 -就来 |
[01:06] | Thanks, Randall. See you later. | 谢了 兰道尔 回见 |
[01:10] | You’re like the wind. | 你就像风一样 |
[01:13] | Just watching you work. | 看着你工作 |
[01:16] | You bring some grace to it. | 散发着优雅 |
[01:18] | Who notices stuff like that? | 谁会注意到这种事 |
[01:19] | – You seein’ this? ‐ Hey, honey. | -看到了吗 -亲爱的 |
[01:21] | ‐ We’re ready for ya! ‐ Go ahead, go ahead. | -我们准备好了 -你去忙吧 |
[01:23] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要就叫我 |
[01:25] | What? What do you guys want? | 干什么 你们要什么 |
[01:27] | – Actually, I’m not really that hungry. – Oh, my gosh. | -我其实不怎么饿 -我的天 |
[01:30] | I just wanna enjoy the view. | 我只想欣赏眼前的美景 |
[01:32] | Oh, you guys. | 你们好烦 |
[01:33] | Come on. I’m married but not blind. | 我结婚了但是没瞎 |
[01:35] | She’s playing hard to get. | 她是在欲擒故纵 |
[01:36] | But she wants it. You know the type. | 但她内心是想要的 你懂这种人 |
[01:38] | She’s workin’ hard, see? | 她很努力 |
[01:39] | ‐ Whoa. Look at her move. ‐ Talia. | -看看她的动作 -塔莉雅 |
[01:40] | ‐ Eileen. You can call me “Tal.” ‐ Okay. | -艾琳 你可以叫我小塔 -好 |
[01:43] | Let me guess what it is. | 让我猜猜看 |
[01:47] | Uh… Well, so far I’ve shot most of my own movies. | 目前为止大多数我的电影都是自己拍的 |
[01:51] | There’s a feeling in this I… | 有种感觉 |
[01:54] | I don’t know how to capture. | 我不知道怎么捕捉 |
[01:57] | You know, and your work on Talking Back. I loved it. | 你在《顶嘴》里的演出 我很喜欢 |
[02:01] | So, you ladies ready to order? | 两位准备好点餐了吗 |
[02:04] | Um… I will have a seltzer. | 我要一杯赛尔脱兹矿泉水 |
[02:06] | I think we need a few more minutes. | 过几分钟再来吧 |
[02:09] | So, you know, we’re in this woman’s world… | 我们在这个女人的世界里 |
[02:12] | …seeing what she sees. I want it to feel really real. | 看到她所看到的 我希望能给人真实的感受 |
[02:15] | I mean, I want it to be hard to watch sometimes. | 我希望有时甚至难以看下去 |
[02:17] | But I also want it to have some art to it. | 但我也希望有艺术气息 |
[02:22] | I mean, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[02:23] | You know, so even if she’s outside on the crowded streets, | 即使她在外面拥挤的街道上 |
[02:25] | I want you to feel like she’s isolated in her own world. | 我希望你能感觉到她被隔离在自己的世界里 |
[02:28] | Oh, you don’t want it to be voyeuristic. | 你不想要偷窥 |
[02:30] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[02:33] | What I mean is: you can have anything on the menu. | 我的意思是 你可以点菜单上任何东西 |
[02:38] | Stand on that, sweetheart. | 站到上面去 亲爱的 |
[02:46] | – We’re just kidding around, sweetheart. – Assholes. | -我们只是在开玩笑 亲爱的 -混蛋 |
[02:49] | What I was trying to say… | 我想说的是 |
[02:52] | With a story like this, what it comes down to is | 这样的故事 最后的关键在于 |
[02:54] | we’re either with the woman or we’re watching her. | 我们要么是在这个女人身边要么是在一旁观察她 |
[02:57] | You know? And she’s doing things that invite… | 她在做着邀请…的事 |
[03:02] | How do you put up with that? | 你怎么忍受得了 |
[03:05] | I work for tips. | 我靠小费谋生 |
[03:07] | What world do you live in? | 你活在什么世界 |
[04:45] | Okay… It’s all there. | 好了 都在这里了 |
[04:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:59] | My brother’s legacy? | 我哥哥的遗产 |
[05:00] | Well, Rudy knows about it. | 鲁迪知道的 |
[05:03] | He does. | 真的 |
[05:07] | How’s Rudy been with you? | 鲁迪对你如何 |
[05:09] | He seems okay. | 还行 |
[05:13] | All right. Listen, uh… | 好的 听着 |
[05:15] | I gotta talk to him one‐on‐one. You mind working up front? | 我得私下和他谈 你介意到前台去吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 行 |
[05:21] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:01] | The priority now | 现在的重点是 |
[06:03] | is everything facing Broadway and 47th | 百老汇街和47街 |
[06:05] | and 48th as far down as 8th Ave. | 以及48街对面的一切 最远一直到第八大道 |
[06:08] | Turning that parcel closes four adult‐use businesses at once. | 整顿好那片区就能一次关掉四家成人企业 |
[06:11] | Owners? | 业主 |
[06:13] | It’s the same LLC. And they don’t wanna sell. | 还是一样的有限责任公司 他们不想卖 |
[06:16] | They’re holding out for top dollar. | 他们想等最高出价 |
[06:18] | Condemnation. How about that? | 征收 怎么样 |
[06:20] | It’s a state process, | 要走州内程序 |
[06:22] | and they’re tied up with the 42nd Street project. | 他们和42街的住房工程有关联 |
[06:26] | They’re not gonna do this one for us. | 这事上他们不会帮我们 |
[06:27] | So, you want me to sic the newspapers on ’em? | 所以你想要我在报纸上攻击他们 |
[06:29] | Drag ’em out into the light? | 曝光他们 |
[06:31] | No. That won’t work either. | 不 那也没用 |
[06:35] | Do you recognize those names? | 你认识这些名字吗 |
[06:42] | Moneymen? | 金融家 |
[06:43] | They’re bundling all kinds of campaign money for Koch. | 他们在为科奇筹集竞选资金 |
[06:48] | Untouchables, politically. | 政治上来说 不可触碰 |
[06:50] | So, how do we touch ’em? | 那我们要怎么碰他们 |
[06:52] | We bluff. | 虚张声势 |
[06:54] | You bluff. | 你虚张声势 |
[06:56] | Me? | 我 |
[06:59] | You ever hear of this thing called, uh, good‐cop, bad‐cop? | 你听说过一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸吗 |
[07:04] | You watch too much TV. | 你电视看多了吧 |
[07:09] | Almighty and ever‐living God, | 全能永生的上帝 |
[07:12] | remember the mercy | 记住您 |
[07:13] | with which you graced your servant Joan in life. | 赐予琼恩的仁慈 |
[07:15] | Receive her, we pray, into the mansions of the saints. | 我们祈祷您能接待她进入圣殿 |
[07:20] | As we make ready our sister’s resting place, | 在我们为我们的姐妹准备安息处时 |
[07:22] | look also with favor on those who mourn | 帮助那些哀悼的人 |
[07:25] | and comfort them in their time of loss. | 在他们失去亲人期间慰藉他们 |
[07:28] | Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen. | 借着基督的恩赐 我们的主 阿门 |
[07:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[07:33] | He had gambling debts, but I would’ve known if they were bad. | 他欠了赌债 但如果严重的话我会知道的 |
[07:38] | I heard he was selling coke, | 我听说他在卖可卡因 |
[07:39] | but I didn’t get that from my shop. | 但不是我的人告诉我的 |
[07:41] | The fuck you say. | 放屁 |
[07:43] | What? | 什么 |
[07:44] | Frankie was selling coke to Pasquale Cacace. | 弗兰奇卖可卡因给帕斯奎尔·卡卡奇 |
[07:47] | You sayin’ Frankie was tied up with Tony Cacace’s kid? | 你说弗兰奇和托尼·卡卡奇儿子在合作吗 |
[07:50] | I’m not sayin’. I’m knowin’. | 我不是说 我很确定 |
[07:53] | Frankie was killed by Pasquale over some bullshit. | 弗兰奇因为一点破事而被帕斯奎尔杀死 |
[07:56] | You certain of this? | 你确定吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah. And he’s in your crew. | 嗯 他是你的人 |
[08:00] | You tellin’ me nobody came to you about this? | 你是说没人跟你说过吗 |
[08:02] | To me? No, Vincent. | 跟我说 没有 文森特 |
[08:05] | His father and I go back, | 我和他爸认识多年 |
[08:06] | but the kid was a fuckin’ chooch. | 但他儿子是个蠢货 |
[08:08] | How the fuck does my brother get into business | 我哥和你的人 |
[08:10] | with somebody in your crew, | 联合做生意 |
[08:11] | and you don’t hear nothin’ about it? | 但你却一无所知 |
[08:14] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:15] | At the end, I’m talkin’ about the point of dyin’… | 到最后 我说的是死的时候 |
[08:21] | Pasquale begged me to find Longo. | 帕斯奎尔求我找到朗格 |
[08:25] | He said he ran this whole fuckin’ mess. | 他说是他在经营这一切 |
[08:29] | And, Rudy, he wasn’t lyin’. | 鲁迪 他可没撒谎 |
[08:38] | Good for you, Vincent. I didn’t think you had it in you. | 真有你的 文森特 我不知道你有这能耐 |
[08:41] | So, you’re telling me… | 那你是说 |
[08:43] | you didn’t know anything about what Longo was up to? | 你不知道朗格在做什么 |
[08:48] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[08:52] | but if you’re right and Tommy fucked up‐‐ | 但如果你是对的 汤米搞砸了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. | 嗯 我懂 |
[08:58] | He’s protected. | 他受保护 |
[09:00] | Tommy’s on me. | 汤米的事我来负责 |
[09:03] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[09:06] | Oh, you got the envelope, or Irene? | 信封在你这 还是爱琳那 |
[09:11] | No. I got it. | 不 在我这 |
[09:24] | For the Hi‐Hat, too. | 踩镲的钱也在 |
[09:40] | Here. | 给 |
[09:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:46] | That’s your brother, right? | 那是你弟弟 对吧 |
[09:48] | So… you put a rock on his stone… | 把石头放到他墓碑上 |
[09:52] | to show that you visited. Its, uh, like a remembrance. | 表明你来过 算是个纪念 |
[09:55] | It’s a Jewish thing. | 犹太人的习俗 |
[09:57] | Is that right, Mr. Jaffe? | 是吗 杰菲先生 |
[10:00] | It’s good juju. | 这是好兆头 |
[10:11] | This family never had any luck. | 这个家从来不走运 |
[10:15] | So, what else do‐‐ do Jewish people do | 那犹太人还干什么 |
[10:17] | ‐ When someone dies? ‐ We fress. | -当有人死了 -我们饕餮 |
[10:19] | ‐ What’s that? What’s fress? ‐ We eat. | -那是什么 饕餮是什么 -我们吃东西 |
[10:21] | Like crazy. We sit shiva for days on end… | 疯狂地吃 我们为亲人守丧七天 |
[10:25] | Tell stories and lies about the dead. | 讲述死者的故事和谎言 |
[10:28] | The lying part I get. | 撒谎那部分我懂 |
[10:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:36] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry for your loss, Eileen. | 请节哀 艾琳 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Joan was a good wife to my brother. | 琼是我哥哥的好妻子 |
[10:42] | and a wonderful mother to Adam. | 是亚当的好母亲 |
[10:46] | ‐ Hey, Dad. ‐ Let’s go. | -爸爸 -我们走 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry to have met you under these circumstances, Mr. Merrell. | 我很抱歉你们在这种情形下见面 梅丽尔先生 |
[10:50] | Dad, you were a good husband to her. | 爸爸 你是她的好丈夫 |
[10:53] | She loved you and she knew you loved her. | 她爱你 她知道你爱她 |
[11:01] | I can’t tell if it’s me or if it’s the city. | 我不知道是因为我还是这座城市 |
[11:04] | I mean, I loved it for so long. | 我爱了它这么久 |
[11:08] | All of it. | 它的一切 |
[11:10] | The good, the bad. | 好的坏的 |
[11:14] | Loved it when I was wrecked and ruined. | 在我残破不堪时爱它 |
[11:17] | Loved losing myself in it. | 喜欢自己沉迷于其中 |
[11:20] | Reinventing myself. | 重塑自我 |
[11:31] | Vin? | 文 |
[11:40] | Hi, Vincent. | 文森特 |
[11:42] | Pilar. | 皮拉尔 |
[11:49] | He okay? | 他还好吗 |
[12:12] | ‐ Something that matters. ‐ Something that will last? | -重要的事情 -能长久的事情吗 |
[12:20] | But I am no artist. Pain lasts. | 但我不是艺术家 疼痛会持续 |
[12:27] | Reg? | 雷吉 |
[12:51] | Baby, you tryin’ to float outta here like a ghost? | 宝贝 你是想神不知鬼不觉离开吗 |
[12:58] | Christ, look at all that sand we trucked in. | 天哪 看这些卡车运来的沙子 |
[13:01] | What is this, like ’80? | 这是什么时候 80年 |
[13:04] | ‐ Eighty‐one? ‐ Let me see. | -81年 -我看看 |
[13:07] | Oh, ’81. Yeah. | 81年 对 |
[13:11] | I’m the only one in this photo still alive. | 我是这张照片上唯一还活着的人 |
[13:14] | I tell ya, I… | 我告诉你 |
[13:15] | I wake up every morning, and I wonder, | 我每天早上起来 想着 |
[13:18] | “Why am I still here?” You know? | “为什么我还活着” 你懂吗 |
[13:26] | Did you get tested? | 你做了检测吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah, yeah. I’m negative. I don’t know how. | 嗯 阴性 我都不知道怎么会 |
[13:31] | ‐ But I am. ‐ Right. | -但就是阴性 -嗯 |
[13:33] | ‐ You? ‐ Nah. | -你呢 -没验 |
[13:36] | I’ve got it, I’m sure. I’ve been everywhere twice. | 我肯定得了 什么地方都去过两次 |
[13:42] | I’m thinking about giving money to Rothenberg. | 我在考虑把钱给罗森博格 |
[13:44] | Came into the bars, talking to voters. | 他之前来酒吧了 和选民谈了谈 |
[13:47] | AIDS funding is his thing. | 他要捐钱治疗艾滋 |
[13:48] | Yeah, I mean, he’s great, but, uh… | 嗯 他是挺好 但是 |
[13:51] | having one guy on the city council is not enough. | 在市议会只有一个人可不够 |
[13:55] | I mean, Koch, man. That fucking closeted prick. | 科奇 那个深柜混蛋 |
[13:58] | He had the chutzpah to speak at my synagogue. | 他竟然有胆在我的犹太会堂演讲 |
[14:01] | I mean, four years and 1,500 deaths later, | 四年了 一千五百条命 |
[14:05] | and finally, he lets a word about it slip out his mouth. | 他才提到这件事 |
[14:08] | I mean, we need the mayor to lead. | 我们需要市长领导 |
[14:11] | That’s where you should put your money. | 你该把钱给他们 |
[14:12] | I hate playing this game. | 我讨厌玩这个游戏 |
[14:15] | What, politics? | 什么 政治吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[14:18] | Why should I have to pay for people to do jobs | 为什么我要给他们钱 |
[14:20] | that they already get paid for? | 他们已经在领工资做的事 |
[14:23] | I run bars and baths, and… | 我开酒吧和澡堂 |
[14:25] | I back a stage play now and then, | 时不常地资助下舞台剧 |
[14:28] | but how is any of that political? | 但这些跟政治有什么关系 |
[14:32] | How many times did you see Tod’s Bent performance? | 你看过几次托德的《弯》演出 |
[14:37] | How many? | 几次 |
[14:40] | ‐ Six. ‐ Six. Okay. | -六次 -六次 好吧 |
[14:43] | And you still don’t get this? | 你还不明白吗 |
[14:45] | Look, Paul, you get tested. | 听着 保罗 你去做检测 |
[14:48] | You find out you may die. I mean… | 发现自己也许会死 |
[14:51] | the way things are going, you probably will die. | 以目前的形势看 你多半会死 |
[14:55] | So then, what does it matter? | 所以有什么关系 |
[14:57] | Make a noise. | 发出己声 |
[14:59] | Die screaming. | 在呼喊中死去 |
[15:01] | Don’t let those gutless bastards look away for a moment, | 别让那些没心没肺的人坐视不管 |
[15:03] | because, I mean, if they can… they will. | 因为只要可以 他们就不会管 |
[15:07] | Ten minutes into New Jersey, I… | 到新泽西十分钟 我 |
[15:10] | knew I made a mistake. | 就知道自己犯了错 |
[15:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:15] | He didn’t speak until we got through the Lincoln Tunnel. | 他一直到走完林肯隧道才说话 |
[15:19] | And I looked over and I swear I could… | 我看着他 我发誓我可以… |
[15:23] | just‐‐ I knew everything that he wanted to say. | 我知道他想要说什么 |
[15:27] | In his head, he wants to let this all go. | 在他的脑子里 他想放手一切 |
[15:30] | He knows that he has to, | 他知道自己必须这么做 |
[15:32] | that the only way to start over is to actually start over. | 唯一从头来过的方法是从头来过 |
[15:35] | You know, no questions, no talk, no “How could you do this?” | 不问问题 不说话 不说”你怎么能这样” |
[15:38] | “Why did you do this?” | “你怎么这么做” |
[15:39] | “What was I supposed to think when I saw you in the movies?” | “我看到你在那电影里后我该怎么想” |
[15:43] | But that’s what’s in his head. | 但这是他脑子里的想法 |
[15:45] | In his heart… | 在他心里 |
[15:48] | he needs the answers. | 他需要答案 |
[15:51] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[15:54] | No… | 不 |
[15:56] | Not‐‐ Not‐‐ Not anymore. He’s not that. | 不是 他不再是了 |
[15:59] | I don’t know. You know those people… | 我不知道 你知道那些人 |
[16:02] | who have problems, who stop drinkin’ or druggin’ and… | 有问题的人 但不再酗酒或嗑药 |
[16:06] | they still just always seem wrecked? | 依然看起来很糟糕吗 |
[16:08] | Like a‐‐ Dry drunks. | 就是 不喝酒的醉汉 |
[16:12] | It was good to see my brother, though. He’s doing… | 但能看到我弟弟也挺好 他现在 |
[16:16] | better than I could’ve hoped. | 比我想的过得好 |
[16:19] | And his kids were great. | 他的孩子们也很棒 |
[16:22] | Aunt Melissa. | 梅丽莎姨妈 |
[16:24] | Aunt Margaret, actually. | 其实是玛格丽特姨妈 |
[16:25] | Ooh, I like Margaret. | 我喜欢玛格丽特 |
[16:28] | Why’d you change? | 为什么改名 |
[16:30] | Because no whore named Margaret ever made any money. | 因为叫玛格丽特的妓女没几个挣钱的 |
[16:47] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[16:50] | Want me to tell him you’re here? | 要我去通报吗 |
[16:57] | Carmine. | 卡迈恩 |
[16:58] | Don’t get up, don’t get up. | 别起来 别起来 |
[17:02] | So… what’s the problem now? | 所以 有什么问题 |
[17:06] | Look. Tony knows his son was no angel, | 听着 托尼知道他儿子有问题 |
[17:09] | but, Rudy, there’s no talking to him. | 但是 鲁迪 跟他说不通 |
[17:12] | The man’s grieving. | 他正处于丧子之痛 |
[17:14] | You gotta give him the shooter. | 你得把枪手交给他 |
[17:17] | Me? | 我 |
[17:18] | He killed some fucking drug dealer who was one of your earners | 他杀了一个你手下的毒贩 |
[17:20] | and that guy’s got a brother, a twin. | 那人有个双胞胎弟弟 |
[17:23] | We know this, Rudy. | 我们知道 鲁迪 |
[17:24] | I don’t know who killed Cacace’s kid, | 我不知道是谁杀了卡卡奇的儿子 |
[17:26] | but my guy’s an earner, Carmine, | 但我的人赚钱 卡迈恩 |
[17:27] | and he’s been an earner for 15 good years. | 他已经给我赚了十五年的钱了 |
[17:30] | Tony’s got weight, Rudy. | 托尼有难处 鲁迪 |
[17:31] | He has weight, yeah. | 他有难处 是的 |
[17:33] | But his son was a cokehead piece of shit | 但他儿子就是个吸毒的小混蛋 |
[17:35] | who clipped one of our earners for no good reason, | 莫名其妙杀了我手下 |
[17:37] | and the price to that is… | 而代价就是 |
[17:39] | the guy’s twin brother rightfully came back on him. | 那人的弟弟完全有理由复仇 |
[17:42] | Tell me how this is wrong? | 你说有什么问题 |
[17:43] | Statazitt, all right? | 淡定 好吗 |
[17:44] | Nobody’s saying the kid wasn’t a piece of shit. | 没人说那小子不是个混蛋 |
[17:47] | Tony’s crying to the boss. | 托尼向老大告状了 |
[17:48] | The boss has already got enough trouble | 老大的问题已经够多 |
[17:50] | with that Jerome Avenue bunch, so… | 还有杰罗姆大街的破事 所以 |
[17:52] | he’s likely gonna give him this one. | 他这次很可能同意他的请求 |
[17:54] | So, now we’re out two earners? | 所以 我们要死两个赚钱者吗 |
[17:56] | No, Carmine. Not fair. | 不行 卡迈恩 不公平 |
[17:59] | I got some weight, too. | 我也有难处 |
[18:01] | And I’ve been stepped on now and then | 我也经常被坑 |
[18:03] | and looked for your help. And when it didn’t come, | 我来找你帮忙 你不帮忙 |
[18:05] | I didn’t cry to no one, I took my lumps. | 我也没有告状 我默默接受 |
[18:07] | But now, with this… | 但这次… |
[18:10] | My guy’s always been right. For years. | 我的人这么多年来一直是对的 |
[18:13] | He’s never so much as cheated us out of a goddamn dime, | 他从来没亏过我们一分钱 |
[18:15] | and now his brother’s dead and does what any man would? | 现在他哥哥死了 他干了任何人都会干的事 |
[18:18] | ‐ No, Carmine. ‐ Tony’s a friend of ours, Rudy. | -不行 卡迈恩 -托尼是朋友 鲁迪 |
[18:20] | His son wasn’t. | 他儿子不是 |
[18:22] | And you can tell the boss it was me on this. | 你告诉老大这次我保他 |
[18:24] | I gave my guy permission. Me. | 我给他亮了绿灯 我 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:29] | I’ll take that back. | 我会把这话传达上去 |
[18:54] | – I’m heading out. ‐ All right. | -我出门了 -好 |
[19:25] | Would you like a drink, sweetheart? | 喝一杯吗 小甜心 |
[19:27] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:30] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢 鲍比 |
[19:31] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[19:32] | – Bree. ‐ Bree. | -布里 -布里 |
[19:33] | You should call me Bobby. | 你应该叫我鲍比 |
[19:35] | I just did. | 我就是这么叫的 |
[19:37] | Oh. Yeah. Right, you did. | 对 对啊 是的 |
[19:42] | Oh, hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[19:44] | Just so you know, this week is light. | 跟你说一声 这周钱还是少 |
[19:47] | Same as it’s been. | 跟之前一样 |
[19:49] | Still? | 还少吗 |
[19:50] | When Black Frankie got locked up, | 黑弗兰奇被抓期间 |
[19:51] | we had to cut back on the outcalls. | 我们外服的数量减少 |
[19:53] | Some of our girls quit on us. | 有些姑娘就走了 |
[19:54] | So far, we haven’t gotten them back. | 现在她们还没回来呢 |
[19:56] | ‐ Where’d they go? A convent? ‐ We’re not sure. | -去哪了 修道院吗 -不知道 |
[19:59] | Well, you want me to tell Rudy you misplaced his whores? | 你是想让我告诉鲁迪你把妓女弄丢了吗 |
[20:01] | Come on, Bobby. Figure it the fuck out. | 好了 鲍比 给我处理好 |
[20:07] | You heard the man. | 你听到他的话了 |
[20:09] | Figure it the fuck out. | 给我处理好 |
[20:16] | Please, leave a message… | 嘟声后 |
[20:17] | …when you hear the tone. | 请留言 |
[20:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:24] | If you’re there, can you pick up? | 要是在的话 求你接电话 |
[20:25] | I really need you to help me with this thing I have. | 我真的需要你在这件事上帮帮我 |
[20:28] | It’s‐‐ It’s really gonna work if I can get it up and running. | 要是我能起步 真的就能成 |
[20:31] | So, look, I’m‐‐ I’m sorry about the other stuff‐‐ | 所以 听着 那件事我很抱歉 |
[20:35] | ‐ Are you there? ‐ Yeah. | -你在吗 -在 |
[20:37] | Adam, you missed your nana’s funeral. | 亚当 外婆葬礼你没来 |
[20:40] | That was today? | 是今天吗 |
[20:42] | You know, you don’t have your family, | 要是没了家人 |
[20:44] | you’re alone in this world. | 那你真就孤家寡人了 |
[20:46] | Oh, right. That was today. I was gonna go, | 对 是今天 我本来想去 |
[20:48] | but my only chance of this business meeting | 但和投资人面谈这笔生意的 |
[20:50] | with this investor was today and he was going to‐‐ | 唯一机会就是今天 他正要… |
[21:17] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 那个不错 |
[21:22] | I’m having a fundraiser for the GMHC… | 我要为男同性恋者健康危机组织办一个募捐活动 |
[21:25] | at the Townhouse next month. | 下个月在市政厅 |
[21:28] | Must be difficult. | 肯定不容易 |
[21:30] | I mean, this is your life and your job. | 我是说 这是你的人生和事业 |
[21:35] | Screwdriver. | 螺丝起子鸡尾酒 |
[21:38] | ‐ Thanks. ‐ Hey, Mark. | -谢谢 -马克 |
[21:40] | You’re not drinking? | 你不喝吗 |
[21:43] | I’m happy you’re back, Gene. | 真高兴你回来了 吉恩 |
[21:46] | Well… as long as we’re careful, right? | 只要我们小心就好 对吧 |
[21:49] | Yeah. As long as we’re careful. | 是 只要我们小心就好 |
[21:55] | I gotta take off. | 我要走了 |
[21:57] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[21:59] | I could use another. | 我还想再来一杯呢 |
[22:01] | I’m still figuring out the night. | 今晚还不知道要干什么 |
[22:06] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:16] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[22:18] | His boyfriend just died. | 他男友刚去世 |
[22:38] | Still got our pager, I see. | 还拿着我们的寻呼机呢 |
[22:42] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到就是谁的 |
[22:45] | Sit, Frankie. | 坐 弗兰奇 |
[22:48] | So, y’all thinkin’ we can be cut out. | 所以 你们觉得能抛弃我们 |
[22:51] | That’s the game. | 游戏就是这样 |
[22:54] | I had the pussy. | 之前我有逼 |
[22:56] | Bobby had the beepers. | 鲍比有寻呼机 |
[22:58] | Now, I have the pussy and the beepers both. | 现在 我既有逼也有寻呼机 |
[23:03] | You all were taking too much and doing too little for it. | 你们要得多 做得少 |
[23:07] | Transport, protection. | 交通费 保护费 |
[23:09] | Taxis. | 我们可以坐出租车 |
[23:15] | And the hotel detectives look out for us | 而且酒店保安会照顾我们 |
[23:17] | and ask only for a taste of what you all were pocketing. | 人家收的跟你们比起来少多了 |
[23:21] | ‐ Is that right? ‐ That’s right. | -是吗 -是的 |
[23:22] | Hey, sweetie. Glad to see you got out. | 亲爱的 真高兴你出来了 |
[23:24] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[23:27] | Tell Bobby I said hi. | 代我向鲍比问好 |
[23:29] | I’ll do that. | 会的 |
[23:30] | You take care of that thing, you hear? | 你照顾好自己 听到了吗 |
[24:00] | You made a promise. | 你保证过 |
[24:03] | I know. I… | 我知道 我… |
[24:06] | ‐ It’s for protection. ‐ From what? | -只是以防万一 -防什么 |
[24:09] | From what killed Frankie? | 防那个杀了弗兰奇的人吗 |
[24:12] | Are you next? | 你会是下一个吗 |
[24:14] | Are we in trouble? | 我们惹上麻烦了吗 |
[24:15] | Do you know who killed your brother? | 你知道谁杀了你哥吗 |
[24:17] | What the fuck is going on, Vince? | 到底怎么回事 文斯 |
[24:20] | Like you care. | 好像你在乎一样 |
[24:22] | I mean, you haven’t been here since he died. | 我是说 自他死后你就消失了 |
[24:25] | I mean, wh‐‐ where the fuck you been for me? | 你有陪在我身边吗 |
[24:27] | Where have I been for you? | 我有陪在你身边吗 |
[24:30] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[24:32] | ‐ You’re not here, Abby. ‐ Oh, my God. | -总之你不在这儿 艾比 -天啊 |
[24:35] | I need you, you‐‐ you’re down at the bar. | 我需要你 你却在酒吧 |
[24:38] | You’re off with Pilar of whatever fuckhole | 你和皮拉尔在一起 |
[24:41] | wants to make an art project outta piss | 就是个想用尿和街头垃圾 |
[24:43] | and fucking street trash? | 制作艺术品的人 |
[24:45] | This fucking cause, this fucking meeting. | 这该死的运动 该死的会 |
[24:49] | I’m right here, Abby! | 我就在这儿 艾比 |
[24:51] | I’ve been here, waitin’. | 我在这儿 等着 |
[24:54] | ‐ Where the fuck did you go? ‐ Answer me. | -你到底去哪儿了 -回答我 |
[24:58] | Why do you need a gun? | 你为什么需要枪 |
[25:04] | Fuck this! | 去他妈的 |
[25:09] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[25:10] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静点 |
[25:11] | Your brother is shot to death, nobody knows why, | 你哥中枪而死 没人知道为什么 |
[25:14] | you have a fucking gun? And you expect me to calm down? | 你有把枪 你还想让我冷静 |
[25:18] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[25:21] | Abby. Abby! | 艾比 艾比 |
[25:25] | You promised. | 你保证过 |
[25:32] | Your fucking spontaneous side? Come here. Come here. | 你不由自主的视角 过来 过来 |
[25:35] | Do not blame your fucking AC | 你让摄影助理站在这前面 |
[25:37] | when you have him standing in fr‐‐ This is not a practical! | 就别怪人家 这不是实习课 |
[25:40] | Look this shadow! Look at me! | 看这里的阴影 看着我 |
[25:42] | Who is this? A ghost? | 这是谁 幽灵吗 |
[25:43] | What am I, the‐‐ the specter of Jacob Marley | 我是什么 雅各布·马利幽灵吗 |
[25:45] | come back from the dead to tell this whore | 起死回生来告诉这个婊子 |
[25:46] | ‐ to repent for her sins? ‐ I saw something, I went for it. | -为她的罪恶忏悔吗 -我看到了什么 我就随着去了 |
[25:49] | ‐ It could’ve worked. I’m sorry. ‐ Nah, bullshit. | -本可以成功的 抱歉 -狗屁 |
[25:50] | Here we go. Look, in our midst. | 过来看 在我们当中 |
[25:52] | In our midst, | 在我们当中 |
[25:53] | a director who knows how to set a fucking light. | 一位知道如何打光的导演 |
[25:56] | Look, everybody, it’s the legendary Candy Renee | 大家看啊 是传奇人物糖糖 |
[25:58] | gracing our humble, | 光临我们粗陋的 |
[26:00] | ‐ Little flesh pit here. ‐ Harvey, shut the fuck up. | -小肉坑 -哈维 闭嘴吧 |
[26:02] | Here, here. Come. Stuart. | 这里 这里 过来 斯图尔特 |
[26:03] | Gaze upon a director who shows up to work | 看看一位有拍摄单 并按照单子 |
[26:05] | with a shot list and sticks to it. Okay? | 来工作的导演 好吗 |
[26:07] | Come‐‐ Come touch the fucking hem of her garment. | 过来 来摸摸她衣服的下摆 |
[26:10] | All right? So that you can hope against hope that maybe | 好吗 好让你抱有希望 |
[26:13] | some shards of competence and professionalism | 也许会有些能力和专业精神 |
[26:15] | ‐ will fall for you… ‐ Don’t rattle. | -落到 -别喋喋不休了 |
[26:17] | ‐ …to gather unto yourself. ‐ He talked to me like this | -你身上 -我们一起工作的前五年 |
[26:18] | the first five years we worked together. | 他也这样对我说话 |
[26:21] | ‐ Three years, maybe. ‐ Can I talk to you? | -也许三年吧 -我能和你谈谈吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[26:27] | Dopey, talk to Eddie. Okay? Figure out your next move. | 蠢货 和艾迪谈谈 好吗 搞清楚你该干什么 |
[26:30] | Video isn’t film, but it still costs money. | 视频不是电影 但也要花钱的 |
[26:32] | Market’s saturated since everyone can just take home their favorites. | 自从每个人都能把自己喜欢的带回家后 市场就饱和了 |
[26:35] | People are only gonna watch so many movies. | 人们能看的片子有限 |
[26:38] | Distribution’s how you make money. | 赚钱只能靠分销 |
[26:39] | Mark at Cal Vista was saying a single retailer | 卡尔维斯塔公司的马克说 |
[26:42] | used to buy 20 copies of a title. | 以前一部电影零售商会买20卷带子 |
[26:44] | You were at a meeting with Cal Vista? | 你和卡尔维斯塔的人开了会 |
[26:46] | Yeah, we had drinks. | 对 我们喝了点东西 |
[26:49] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[26:50] | Production’s a money pit. | 制片是钱坑 |
[26:52] | Too many new releases flooding the market. | 有太多新片子进入市场 |
[26:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:56] | Greg, when you started this company, | 格雷格 当初你创建公司时 |
[26:57] | you said that you had a plan. | 你说你有计划 |
[26:59] | I do have a plan, but for now… | 我确实有计划 但现在… |
[27:01] | it’s to break even. | 目的是不亏不盈 |
[27:05] | Where should we go for dinner? | 我们去哪儿吃晚餐 |
[27:07] | I have a shoot tomorrow. | 我明天要拍摄 |
[27:09] | So, what is the plan? | 所以 计划是什么 |
[27:11] | The plan is for you to be Lori Madison | 计划是让你做洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[27:13] | like no one else can be Lori Madison. | 别人都做不了洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[27:15] | Tour was good money, but was talking to Kiki | 巡演很赚钱 但我和琪琪谈过 |
[27:18] | and she made it clear | 她说得非常清楚 |
[27:19] | that now you need to get back on the horse and ride. | 现在你需要重操旧业 |
[27:21] | Go big. Show people what they haven’t seen before. | 更加大胆 给人们看看他们前所未见的东西 |
[27:24] | What the fuck haven’t they seen before? | 他们还有什么没见过 |
[27:27] | Okay, maybe we should buy back some of my titles | 好吧 也许我们应该买回一些我的作品的版权 |
[27:31] | and then we could start a mail order business | 然后我们可以做邮寄生意 |
[27:33] | where we sell, like, signed boxes | 卖签名盒子 |
[27:35] | and slicks and magazines and stuff like that. | 片子和杂志之类的东西 |
[27:38] | Do you think we have enough money left to do that? | 我们剩下的钱够吗 |
[27:47] | I saw something the other night. | 我有一晚看见了点东西 |
[27:50] | What’d you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[27:51] | It was a waitress. | 一个女服务员 |
[27:53] | No, you know, it doesn’t fucking matter. | 不 你知道吗 根本不重要 |
[27:55] | I saw a moment and I realized that… | 我看到了一个时刻 我意识到 |
[27:59] | all my talking to the girls, everything I saw in the street, | 我对姑娘们说的话 我在街上看到的一切 |
[28:02] | you know, I was trying to pull that through the keyhole. | 你知道吗 我是想通过钥匙孔展现出来 |
[28:04] | I was gonna tell people about a life they can’t know. | 我打算告诉人们一个他们了解不到的人生 |
[28:07] | Right? I was going to tell them my little truth. | 对吧 我打算告诉他们我的真相 |
[28:09] | That was my big idea. That was my movie. | 那是我的想法 那是我的电影 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:13] | ‐ So, what? ‐ So, it’s not my truth. | -所以呢 -所以 这不是我的真相 |
[28:18] | It’s the whole fucking world. | 是这该死的世界 |
[28:21] | This is how we learn to live. | 这是我们学习生活的方式 |
[28:24] | What we trade, what we give away, | 我们交换的 放弃的 |
[28:27] | you know, what the fucking price of everything is. | 你知道吗 一切都是明码标价的 |
[28:30] | The price of wh‐‐ What is the price of everything? | 价格 一切的价格是什么 |
[28:33] | Okay, look. I used to fuck guys for 30 dollars. | 好吧 听着 我曾经为了30美元而和男人上床 |
[28:35] | And I was selling it short. | 我低估了自己的价值 |
[28:37] | But every woman in this world, she’s selling shit. | 但这个世界上的所有女人 都在卖 |
[28:40] | Even if she doesn’t wanna be. | 即使她并不想这样 |
[28:41] | She’s still got a price tag on her somewhere. | 她身上仍旧有地方贴了价格标签 |
[28:44] | Every one of us. | 我们中的每个人都是这样 |
[28:46] | Well, that’s pretty fucking cynical. | 这也太愤世嫉俗了 |
[28:48] | – Oh, it is? ‐ I mean, yeah, even for me. | -是吗 -是啊 即使对我来说 |
[28:50] | This is your world. | 这是你的世界 |
[28:52] | You guys made this motherfucker. | 你们男人创造了这个操蛋的世界 |
[28:56] | Harvey, come on. | 哈维 想想吧 |
[28:59] | How do we end damn near every fuck scene on camera? | 我们基本上每个片子都是如何结束的 |
[29:03] | We have the guy pull his dick out and cum on a woman’s face, | 我们让男人把屌拔出来 射在女人脸上 |
[29:07] | and we call it the money shot. | 我们把它叫做射精镜头 |
[29:09] | I mean, who makes love | 谁做爱 |
[29:11] | and finishes that way every damn time? | 会每次都那样结束 |
[29:14] | Or I should say, | 或者我该说 |
[29:14] | who, before we made the dirty movies to teach them how? | 在我们拍这些色情片之前 是谁教他们怎么做 |
[29:20] | But what men want… | 但男人们想要的 |
[29:22] | No, what they’ll pay for… | 不 他们愿意为之付钱的 |
[29:25] | that becomes the world. | 成为了这个世界 |
[29:28] | And we’re all whores from this. | 我们都是其中的妓女 |
[29:36] | All right, so what is this movie… | 好吧 所以这电影 |
[29:40] | a– about? | 是讲什么的 |
[29:42] | Yeah, well, it’s not gonna be about the life. | 不会是讲述生活的 |
[29:46] | You know, that was me making it just about me. | 刚才只是我在说我自己 |
[29:50] | And that was me… | 是我在… |
[29:52] | giving an audience something to gawk at and say, | 让观众目瞪口呆地说 |
[29:55] | “Hey, look at those fucked up bitches. | “看看那些操蛋的贱人” |
[29:57] | They’re doing what good people don’t.” | “她们在做好人不做的事” |
[29:58] | I mean, that was me letting everybody off the hook. | 我是在放所有人一马 |
[30:00] | No, it’s just gonna be about a woman in this world. | 这电影会讲述这世界里的一个女人 |
[30:05] | You know, she could be a waitress. | 她可能是服务员 |
[30:08] | She could be a secretary, doesn’t fucking matter. | 也可能是秘书 都不重要 |
[30:10] | But everything she does, everywhere she goes… | 但她做的一切 她去的每个地方 |
[30:14] | she’s got a price tag hanging on her ass. | 她身上都带着标签 |
[30:17] | Are people still fucking in this movie? | 这电影里还会有床戏吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah, of course, they’re fucking. | 当然 他们会做爱 |
[30:21] | There’s no getting around the fact that they fuck. | 无论如何都会做的 |
[30:26] | I’ll tell you what, Miss Merrell. | 这样吧 梅丽尔小姐 |
[30:33] | I’ll give you 20 grand. | 我给你两万 |
[30:35] | I’ll skin it off the next five straight-to-videos, | 我会从接下来发行的五部录像带里抽取 |
[30:38] | but you gotta match it | 但你得从别处 |
[30:39] | with another 20 from somewhere else. How’s that? | 再筹到两万 怎么样 |
[30:46] | Goldman has some pull with the Marriott people, | 戈德曼在万豪酒店有人脉 |
[30:49] | – But I can’t guarantee– – Can’t guarantee? | -但我不能保证 -不能保证 |
[30:52] | – Now, did I say that to you? – No. No, you didn’t. | -我这么跟你说了吗 -没有 |
[30:56] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[30:58] | It feels like the best days of public morals are behind us. | 看样子公共道德部的光辉岁月已经过去了 |
[31:02] | Frankly, Lieutenant Alston, I’m beginning to believe | 坦白说 奥斯顿警督 我开始相信 |
[31:05] | that you and Goldman and all the do-gooders | 你和戈德曼以及所有行善者 |
[31:07] | are actually gonna clean up enough of this shithole | 会真的把这破地给整顿好 |
[31:09] | so the Deuce doesn’t pay like it used to. | 这样堕落街就不会像以前那样赚钱 |
[31:12] | I think you’re gonna ruin the place for me. | 我觉得你会毁了这里 |
[31:15] | Your confidence in us is inspiring. | 你对我们的信心真是鼓舞人心 |
[31:19] | I wanna work nights at the Marriott, | 我想在万豪酒店上夜班 |
[31:21] | so I can have a nice, easy spot where I can finish out my time. | 这样就能轻轻松松退休 |
[31:26] | I’m on the captain’s list. When I get promoted, | 我在警监名单上 我升职后 |
[31:28] | I don’t wanna get tossed back into the bag. | 我不想回到街上巡逻 |
[31:30] | And where does Captain Haddix wanna finish out his stellar career? | 哈迪克斯警监想在哪里结束他光辉的职业生涯呢 |
[31:33] | Intel. | 犯罪情报部 |
[31:35] | Or if you guys can’t swing that for me, maybe the academy. | 不行的话 警察学院也行 |
[31:39] | – Anything else? – No. | -还要吃什么吗 -不 |
[31:43] | It’s a good meal. | 挺好吃的 |
[31:46] | We should do this more often. | 我们该多聚聚 |
[32:01] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[32:03] | Stop? | 停下 |
[32:04] | Uh… Let me just finish this thought. | 让我写完这个想法 |
[32:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:11] | I’m not a natural writer. This is so fucking hard. | 我不是天生的作家 太难[硬]了 |
[32:14] | This, too. | 这个也很硬 |
[32:24] | – All right. I’m going to sleep. – Okay. | -好了 我去睡了 -好 |
[32:28] | I’ll wake you up. | 我会叫醒你的 |
[32:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:35] | Okay… | 好的 |
[32:44] | All right, here we go. | 到了 |
[32:46] | Break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[32:53] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[32:55] | So, why don’t you give us the address | 你干嘛不直接给我们地址 |
[32:56] | so we can just get there ourselves? | 我们可以自己过去 |
[32:57] | No way. The cops are still raiding sets. | 不行 警察还在突袭片场 |
[32:59] | They bust one of the Vivid shoots over in Silverlake last week. | 他们上周突袭了银湖的一个片场 |
[33:00] | You think I’m gonna tell the cops? | 你觉得我会告诉警察 |
[33:02] | They don’t know where we’re going. | 他们不知道我们去哪 |
[33:02] | Nobody can tell anybody nothing. Come on. Get in. | 就没人会说出去 上车吧 |
[33:11] | Where are all the girls? | 其他姑娘呢 |
[33:20] | How you doin’, Tom? | 你好吗 汤姆 |
[33:33] | Made my collections. | 我收完钱了 |
[33:35] | Wanna head uptown, see that guy about that thing? | 想要去上城 看那人的那东西吗 |
[33:40] | Cacace’s kid. Pasquale? | 卡卡奇儿子 帕斯奎尔 |
[33:43] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[33:44] | He was buying coke from Frankie. | 他从弗兰奇那买可卡因 |
[33:46] | That’s what it was all about. | 这事就是因为这个 |
[33:49] | I heard that, too. | 我也听说了 |
[33:51] | You heard that? | 你听说了 |
[33:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:55] | That Frankie– Frankie was into that. | 弗兰奇 弗兰奇在搞这事 |
[33:59] | The fuck, Rudy? | 什么鬼 鲁迪 |
[34:00] | You gonna lie to me, Tommy, lie with some respect. | 你要骗我的话 汤米 好歹放尊重点 |
[34:02] | Don’t lie to me like I’m some kind of shit-for-brains. | 别把我当傻子 |
[34:04] | Lie to me like it matters. | 要骗我也认真一点 |
[34:05] | That was Frankie’s business. | 那是弗兰奇的生意 |
[34:07] | He didn’t line the kid up as a customer. | 不是他找上那小子的 |
[34:08] | You did that. You were a part of that, then. | 是你牵的线 你有参与 |
[34:10] | I had nothing to do with it! I didn’t even touch the shit. | 我跟那事无关 我连碰都没碰过 |
[34:17] | All I did was steer people to Frankie. That’s all. | 我只是给弗兰奇介绍人 仅此而已 |
[34:19] | Now you’re steering people. | 你开始介绍人了 |
[34:21] | As a favor to Frankie Martino? | 当做帮弗兰奇·马蒂诺的忙吗 |
[34:23] | Huh? You didn’t get paid or nothin’? | 没有收钱吗 |
[34:29] | You’re a fucking imbecile. | 你个蠢货 |
[34:31] | You came up in my crew. | 你加入我的团队 |
[34:33] | All these years and this is what you do, | 这么多年来 你就是这么回报我的 |
[34:35] | just to put more money in your pocket? | 背着我赚外快 |
[34:37] | And now, we’ve lost an earner and I got people on me | 现在我们少了个赚钱者 还有人 |
[34:39] | to take out Vincent, which I’m not gonna do. | 要我除掉文森特 我肯定是不会那么做的 |
[34:41] | You know why, Tommy? | 知道为什么吗 汤米 |
[34:42] | ‘Cause that kid is loyal. | 因为他很忠诚 |
[34:44] | You know what loyal means? | 知道忠诚意味着吗 |
[34:46] | Everything you touch, I’m supposed to get a taste. | 你参与的任何事 都应该分我一杯羹 |
[34:48] | You lied, and you stole from me. | 你骗我 偷我的钱 |
[34:50] | I didn’t tell because you said | 我没说是因为你说 |
[34:51] | you didn’t want to have anything to do with the stuff. | 你不想和那事扯上关系 |
[34:54] | Oh. You were looking out for me here. | 原来你是在为我着想啊 |
[34:57] | You… | 你 |
[35:05] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[35:14] | I’ll make it right. | 我会弥补的 |
[35:17] | Hey, can I get another towel? | 能再给我长毛巾吗 |
[35:22] | Hey, Brett. | 布雷特 |
[35:23] | Oh, hey, Lori. Glad you could join us. | 洛瑞 很高兴你来了 |
[35:27] | What’s with the crowd? | 这么多人怎么回事 |
[35:28] | Well, every bang needs a gang. | 群P就是要人多啊 |
[35:30] | No fucking way. | 没门儿 |
[35:32] | My dance card says blowjob, regular fucking, | 我的介绍里写了只接受 口交 普通做爱 |
[35:34] | male-female-female, and then, a group thing at the end. | 一男两女 最后集体性爱 |
[35:37] | This is the group thing. | 这就是集体性爱 |
[35:39] | We shoot it first while you’re fresh. | 我们在你精神还好的时候拍 |
[35:40] | No, no, no. A group thing is three or four people. | 不不 集体性爱指的是三到四人 |
[35:43] | Maybe five if the money’s right. | 钱够的话也许可以五个人 |
[35:45] | You have half of Van Nuys in a fucking warehouse. | 你这是让范奈斯一半的人都到仓库来了 |
[35:47] | Lori, look… | 洛瑞 听着 |
[35:48] | some of them are just here for the wide shot to sell it. | 他们有些人只是来充当背景的 |
[35:51] | Once we get going, only half of them are gonna be fuckin’. | 开始拍后 只有一半的人会参与做爱 |
[35:54] | I mean, once we get shootin’ tight, | 开始拍近景后 |
[35:55] | no one’s gonna know whose dick is whose… | 没人知道到底是谁的鸡巴 |
[36:00] | If there’s anyone here you don’t wanna do, just let me know. | 要是你有不想合作的人 告诉我就是 |
[36:03] | I’ll pull him. | 我会撤掉他 |
[36:04] | Hey. I’m here for you. | 我是帮你的 |
[36:11] | Lori, baby, come on! | 洛瑞 拜托 |
[36:15] | Be ready for you in 20, okay? | 20分钟后就能准备好 |
[36:18] | Oh, it’s just you in the chair today, Lor, | 今天只有你化妆 洛瑞 |
[36:20] | so whenever you’re ready. | 你可以随时进来 |
[36:32] | Hello, Ki– | 喂 我是琪… |
[36:33] | Yeah, you need to get the fuck here right now. | 你得赶紧过来 |
[36:34] | Okay, where are you? | 好 你在哪 |
[36:35] | Hey, where the fuck am I? | 我他妈在哪 |
[36:37] | It’s on Van Nuys past Sherman. The left after the car wash. | 过了谢尔曼区 洗车店左边 |
[36:40] | It’s a warehouse, Van Nuys, | 是一个仓库 范奈斯 |
[36:41] | past Sherman, it’s near a car wash. | 谢尔曼区后面 挨着洗车店 |
[36:42] | – What car wash? What’s the– – Just fucking find me. | -什么洗车店 -快来找我 |
[36:46] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:48] | No, I’m not fucking ready! | 没有 我没准备好 |
[36:57] | Fifth of July. | 七月五号 |
[37:00] | What did he smoke, like two packs a play? | 他一部戏要抽两包烟吗 |
[37:08] | – Did you take all these? – Mm-mm. | -都是你拍的吗 -嗯 |
[37:11] | A few weeks before he died… | 在他死前几周 |
[37:14] | our friends started giving me photos. | 我们的朋友开始给我拍照 |
[37:17] | There’s always this moment… | 总有一刻 |
[37:19] | when they’re telling their stories | 他们在讲述他们的故事 |
[37:21] | where they’ll look me straight in the eye… | 直直盯着我的眼 |
[37:25] | and they’ll say, “He was so beautiful.” | 他们会说 他好美 |
[37:30] | Like, I might just one day forget. | 也许有天我会忘记 |
[37:37] | What happens to these memories when I die? | 我死后这些记忆怎么办 |
[37:43] | Hello. Got a delivery. | 你好 有快递 |
[37:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:51] | – Sign here. – Thanks. | -在这签字 -谢谢 |
[37:52] | Have a good one. | 祝你生活愉快 |
[37:59] | If you want, um… | 如果你想 |
[38:02] | I could help you make an archive for the theater. | 我可以帮你给剧院做个档案 |
[38:05] | So, people will know what you guys had. | 这样人们就能知道你们的历史 |
[38:08] | I want you to do more than that. | 我想你做的远不止这个 |
[38:11] | I’m okay. Right now. | 我现在很好 |
[38:14] | But when I’m gone, it’s up to you to sell everything off. | 但当我走后 要靠你变卖这一切 |
[38:18] | This place, the bar, the baths. All of it. | 这地方 酒吧 浴室 全部 |
[38:22] | Liquidate everything… | 清算一切 |
[38:26] | and give all the money to GMHC. | 把所有钱给男同性恋者健康危机组织 |
[38:35] | What about Vincent’s cut? | 文森特的分成呢 |
[38:37] | If Vincent feels like he’s owed, then pay him, | 如果文森特觉得我们欠了他 就给他钱 |
[38:39] | but I’m guessing, if it’s you, he won’t ask. | 但我想如果是你来处理的话 他不会过问 |
[38:44] | I can’t think of anyone else. | 我想不出别人了 |
[38:47] | And I’ve already had a lawyer put your name on all my papers. | 我已经找了律师在我所有文件上写上你的名字 |
[38:51] | So… | 所以 |
[38:55] | Vin and me… | 我和小文 |
[38:57] | Problems? | 有问题 |
[39:04] | Nothing lasts, does it? | 没什么是长久的 对吗 |
[39:05] | “As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. | 我们之于神明 如同苍蝇之于顽童 |
[39:09] | They kill us for their sport.” | 他们以杀我们为消遣 |
[39:11] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[39:13] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚 |
[39:16] | Like I could be with this man for ten years | 我和他在一起了十年 |
[39:18] | and not learn a thing or two? | 还是学会了一些东西的 |
[39:27] | You completely fucking blindsided me with this! | 你完全让我措手不及 |
[39:29] | I thought you liked working with Brett. | 我以为你喜欢喝布雷特合作 |
[39:32] | You know what I like? | 你知道我喜欢什么吗 |
[39:33] | I like an agent who actually looks out for me. | 我喜欢一个能为我着想的经纪人 |
[39:36] | Maybe next time, give me a fucking heads up. | 也许下次 你能给我个提醒 |
[39:39] | I was looking out for you by actually booking you on a job. | 我是在为你着想啊 我给你联系到了工作 |
[39:46] | This is a thing now, Lori. | 现在就是这样 洛瑞 |
[39:50] | I’m here if you need me. | 需要我就找我 |
[39:52] | All right, all right, uh… | 好了 好了 |
[39:53] | Come on, come on. Look alive, guys. | 快 大家精神点 |
[39:55] | Come on. Get in. | 快来 |
[39:57] | Come on. Get into position. | 准备好 |
[40:00] | So… | 所以 |
[40:02] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[40:04] | I’m gonna finish my cigarette first. | 我要先把烟抽完 |
[40:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:09] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[40:37] | Mr. Hoffman, thank you so much for coming in. | 霍夫曼先生 谢谢你过来 |
[40:40] | Hey, Ann. Phil, good to see you. | 安 菲尔 很高兴见到你们 |
[40:42] | Wish it were under better circumstances. | 真希望我们不是在这种情况下见面 |
[40:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | I ain’t gonna make my call. | 我没法去报道了 |
[40:48] | – Oh, yeah, you can’t work. – Shit. Maybe you could fill in. | -你不能工作 -也许你可以替我 |
[40:52] | As a costumer? Fuck do I know about dressing actors? | 作为服装师吗 我不会给演员穿衣 |
[40:56] | Just tell Karen that you’re covering for me today. | 就跟凯伦说你今天替我 |
[40:58] | I don’t wanna lose the gig. | 我不想丢掉这工作 |
[41:01] | – Okay. Okay. I’ll be you. – Thank you. | -好的 我会替你 -谢谢 |
[41:04] | But first, you need Tylenol and some water. | 但首先 你要吃点泰诺还有喝水 |
[41:08] | Uh… No water. There’s, uh, | 不喝水 那 |
[41:09] | cans of Coke in that cabinet right there. | 那个柜子里有很多可乐 |
[41:11] | – This one? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -嗯 |
[41:14] | I hoarded this stuff. | 我囤了很多这东西 |
[41:19] | Sit up. Mm. | 坐起来 |
[41:24] | Uh… No. I like it from the can. | 不用 我喜欢用罐子喝 |
[41:30] | – Two. – Thank you. | -两颗 -谢谢 |
[41:49] | Lor, I’m– I’m over here. | 洛瑞 我的车在这 |
[41:52] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[41:54] | Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[41:56] | Come o– Lori! | 不是吧 洛瑞 |
[41:58] | We’ve had this problem with Lieutenant Alston before. | 我们之前和奥斯顿警督有过这问题 |
[42:01] | In fact, it’s become something of a pattern. | 实际上 已经成了某种模式了 |
[42:03] | So, get rid of him. | 那就摆脱掉他 |
[42:04] | Bury the arrogant son of a bitch. | 除掉这自负的混蛋 |
[42:06] | If only it were that easy. | 要是有这么容易就好了 |
[42:08] | How can it be hard? | 能有多难 |
[42:10] | Do you know how much money I raised for the mayor | 你知道我为市长的最近两次竞选 |
[42:12] | in his last two campaigns? | 筹到了多少钱吗 |
[42:13] | You know how much I’m bundling for Ed now? | 知道我现在为艾德筹了多少吗 |
[42:15] | We’ve resisted reaching out directly to the mayor’s office | 我们拒绝直接联系市长办公室 |
[42:17] | on the assumption that your office can get control of this man. | 是以为你能控制这人 |
[42:20] | I appreciate that, but… | 谢谢 可是 |
[42:22] | to be honest, I’m not sure even the mayor can maneuver here. | 老实说 我不确定市长能怎么操控这里 |
[42:28] | Alston is a unique case in this office. | 奥斯顿是这里的特例 |
[42:31] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[42:32] | Well, for one thing, he made lieutenant, | 首先 他是警督 |
[42:35] | and Commissioner Ward personally put him there. | 沃德局长亲自任命的 |
[42:37] | That’s his rabbi in the department, and… | 是他在局里的拉比 |
[42:39] | Ward sees him as a candidate for further elevation. | 沃德把他视作未来升职的候选人 |
[42:44] | Are you telling me the police commissioner | 你是跟我说警察局长 |
[42:45] | doesn’t work for the mayor anymore? | 不再为市长效劳了吗 |
[42:46] | Well, given the mayor’s political problems in Harlem, | 鉴于市长在哈勒姆区的政治问题 |
[42:50] | and with the Bronx borough leadership, | 以及布朗克斯区的领导 |
[42:52] | I don’t think he has the political capital right now | 我想他现在没有政治本钱 |
[42:54] | to exile a black lieutenant who has the commissioner’s eye. | 放逐一个被局长器重的黑人警督 |
[42:58] | In fact, I know he doesn’t, | 实际上 我知道他没有 |
[43:00] | because we asked City Hall | 因为今年早些时候 |
[43:02] | to move him from our offices when he began… | 在他开始在报纸上曝光那些业主时 |
[43:06] | dragging property owners in the newspaper earlier this year. | 我们有让市政厅把他从我们办公室调走 |
[43:09] | And word came down that Alston is not to be touched. | 上面说不能碰奥斯顿 |
[43:15] | The son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[43:16] | He’s vicious. | 他很恶毒 |
[43:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:00] | Pneumocystis pneumonia. | 杰氏肺囊虫肺炎 |
[44:02] | That’s why you get winded so easily. | 所以你才很容易喘不过气 |
[44:05] | It’s your first bout, | 这是你第一次患病 |
[44:06] | so these antibiotics should work | 所以这些抗生素应该有用 |
[44:07] | if you don’t miss a dose. | 只要你按时服用 |
[44:14] | We see this a lot in patients with the virus. | 很多感染了者病毒的人都有这病 |
[44:20] | Beginning of the end? | 结束的开始 |
[44:22] | End of the beginning. | 开始的结束 |
[44:50] | I’m saying it’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[44:52] | We still got the bigger client list, | 我们还我有大客户名单 |
[44:54] | and we got connections with most of the downtown hotels. | 和大多数下城酒店都有联系 |
[44:57] | And they still gotta pay someone for rides and protection. | 他们还是得找人开车接送 保护 |
[45:00] | But if you want ’em back, it’s gonna be a negotiation. | 但如果你想要她们回来 就得谈判 |
[45:03] | You gonna need to cut ’em in for more. | 你得分她们更多钱 |
[45:06] | The fuckin’ ingratitude! | 一群白眼狼 |
[45:08] | I’ve been a union man my whole life, | 我一辈子都在工会里干 |
[45:11] | and the two things that every union man understands | 每个工会的人都明白的两件事 |
[45:13] | is that number one, you listen to your shop steward, | 第一 听从你的工会管事 |
[45:17] | and number two, seniority prevails. | 第二 资历优先 |
[45:20] | Without those two things, you don’t get anywhere. | 不懂这两个道理 你根本没法混 |
[45:23] | But, see, they kinda unionized all on their own, | 她们相当于自己成立了工会 |
[45:26] | – Didn’t they? – For real. | -对吗 -是的 |
[45:27] | Ain’t this what you call one of those job actions? | 这就是你所说的罢工吧 |
[45:35] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[45:37] | Start looking for your own place. | 开始找你自己的住处 |
[45:39] | Look, I told you I was sorry. | 我跟你道过歉了 |
[45:40] | I don’t know what more you want me to say! | 我不知道你还想让我说什么 |
[45:42] | You think I’m gonna fucking forgive you | 你觉得我会原谅你 |
[45:43] | for fucking someone else? | 和别人上床吗 |
[45:45] | Look, you made mistakes too, okay? | 你也犯过错 好吗 |
[45:48] | Yeah. Yeah, well, I don’t do that anymore. | 是的 但我已经从良了 |
[45:51] | Fact is, I took care of you for years. | 事实是 我照顾了你多年 |
[45:54] | Fuck if I’m gonna forgive you. | 老子才不会原谅你 |
[45:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:58] | Yeah, I’m sorry, I don’t understand | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[45:59] | why Evie is in this situation. | 伊维为什么会这样 |
[46:01] | ‘Cause Colin hasn’t cheated on her now, | 因为柯林没有背着她出轨 |
[46:03] | and then in the next scene she’s trusting Steven. | 然后下场戏里她就开始相信史蒂文了 |
[46:07] | Like, she doesn’t make any damn sense. | 她完全不合逻辑 |
[46:09] | I just need more of the character, or something. | 我只需要更多角色背景什么的 |
[46:14] | All right. Let’s– Let’s just put the scene down for a second. | 好 我们先不管这场戏 |
[46:18] | Um… Maybe this goes way back, | 也许这个信任问题 |
[46:23] | this trust thing. O– Maybe it goes back… | 是因为以前的事 也许可以追溯到 |
[46:25] | to, like, when you were a little girl, | 你小时候 |
[46:27] | and your father, and he was everything to you, | 你爸爸 他对你来说意味着一切 |
[46:29] | because that’s what fathers are, right? | 因为父亲就是那样 |
[46:31] | They tell you shit, you believe. | 他们给你说什么 你都会相信 |
[46:33] | And he says there are rules, and he follows them, | 他说有规矩 他遵守它们 |
[46:36] | and so, you follow ’em. Or you try to, you know, but… | 你也遵守 或者你尽力遵守 但是 |
[46:43] | The world’s the world. | 世界就是这样子 |
[46:45] | And so, say you fuck up with a boy– | 假如你和一个男生搞砸了 |
[46:47] | Well, you both– The both of you fuck up, | 你们俩都搞砸了 |
[46:48] | and you’re pregnant, and you’re 15… | 你怀孕 你15岁 |
[46:51] | And here come all those rules, right? | 随之而来的就是那些规矩 |
[46:53] | These are the ones people say really matter. | 人们觉得这很重要 |
[46:55] | This is your baby, and you’re gonna– | 这是你的孩子 你要 |
[46:57] | you’re gonna take care of it. It’s gonna be hard, | 你要照顾他们 会很难 |
[46:59] | but this is how we do. | 但我们就得这么做 |
[47:01] | Go to your father… | 找你爸爸 |
[47:03] | Right? You go to your Catholic drag-your-ass-to-mass father. | 你去找你信天主教的父亲 |
[47:10] | And… | 然后 |
[47:12] | you tell him the truth. | 你告诉他真相 |
[47:16] | And you wait for him to love you anyway. | 你期待他一如既往地爱你 |
[47:18] | You wait for him to put his arms around you | 你期待他抱住你 |
[47:20] | and tell you that it’s gonna be okay. | 告诉你不会有事的 |
[47:23] | And instead, he calls you a name… | 但是 他侮辱你 |
[47:26] | and he tells you to get in the God damn car. | 叫你上车 |
[47:29] | And you do, because you don’t really know what he means. | 你照做了 因为你不懂他的以为 |
[47:31] | Like, is he gonna take you to one of those places | 他是要带你去 |
[47:33] | where you go to be a mother if you’re not married? | 那种未婚妈妈去的地方吗 |
[47:35] | Is he gonna hide you and your baby curves away… | 还是会把你藏起来 你的孩子 |
[47:39] | from the world? | 从世界上消失 |
[47:41] | No. | 不 |
[47:42] | It’s, uh– It’s an old lady | 只是一个 |
[47:44] | in a basement apartment who gives hack abortions. | 在地下室公寓里做堕胎的老妇人 |
[47:50] | And you’re lying on a towel and you’re looking… | 你躺在一张毛巾上 你 |
[47:54] | sideways across a sea yellow Formica table, | 斜着看海黄色富美家桌子 |
[47:58] | and you’re looking at these fucking Flintstone jelly glasses | 你看着这些摩登原始人水果杯 |
[48:02] | and you’re thinking, | 你在想 |
[48:03] | “Oh, I remember when they used to give those out | 我记得他们在加油站 |
[48:05] | at the gas stations.” | 分发这些东西 |
[48:07] | You’d think anything not to think about what’s happening. | 你会为了不去想在发生什么而却想任何事 |
[48:09] | And for one second, you think… | 有那么一刻 你想 |
[48:14] | “Maybe he really cares about me. | 也许他真的关心我 |
[48:17] | Maybe my father cares more about me | 也许我爸爸更关心我 |
[48:21] | than he cares about all these rules. | 而不是那些规矩 |
[48:22] | Maybe that’s why I’m here.” | 也许我才会在这儿 |
[48:25] | Maybe he’s thinking about you, | 也许他在为你考虑 |
[48:28] | and how fucked up your life will be | 如果你15岁就当妈 |
[48:30] | if you’re a 15-year-old mama. | 你的生活会有多糟糕 |
[48:38] | And– And then, afterwards, | 然后 完了后 |
[48:42] | you come up out of the basement, | 你走出地下室 |
[48:43] | and you don’t know where he is. | 你不知道他在哪 |
[48:46] | You– You– And you figure he went to park the car, | 你以为他是去停车了 |
[48:49] | and he’s coming back, or whatever, and… | 他会回来什么的 |
[48:52] | you don’t think… | 你不会认为 |
[48:54] | that he got in the car and he drove the fuck away from you. | 他是上了车 离开了你 |
[48:58] | From you and your gay brother and every other fuckin’ thing | 离开你 你的同志弟弟以及所有其他 |
[49:02] | that doesn’t look the way it should | 在外人眼中 |
[49:04] | to someone watching from the outside. | 不正常的人和事 |
[49:06] | And you realize that he doesn’t– | 你意识到他不… |
[49:09] | he doesn’t really give a fuck. | 他根本不在乎 |
[49:12] | You realize he needs the lie | 你意识到比起需要你 |
[49:14] | more than he could ever need you. | 他更需要的是谎言 |
[49:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[49:19] | you brilliant woman… | 你这个聪明的女人 |
[49:22] | can you do something with that? | 可以在此背景下表演吗 |
[49:24] | – Yeah, I’ll try– – Okay. Let’s go. | -嗯 我试试 -好的 开始 |
[49:25] | Let’s go from the top. | 从头来 |
[49:37] | – Amá? – Ay! | -妈 -在 |
[49:39] | Hola, Amá. Qué tanta bendición. | 妈 见到你真好 |
[49:41] | Dios te bendiga. | 上帝保佑你 |
[49:44] | Ay, ¡qué linda! | 真漂亮 |
[49:46] | Si, Amá. This is, uh, Loretta. | 妈 这是洛瑞塔 |
[49:48] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[49:49] | I brought coconut cake for later. | 我带了椰子蛋糕 |
[49:52] | Oh, that’s so nice. Thank you. | 真体贴 谢谢 |
[49:54] | I hope you like mofongo. | 希望你喜欢吃莫风菓[波多黎各菜] |
[49:57] | I love mofongo. | 我喜欢莫风菓 |
[49:59] | Juan told me how you guys met. | 胡安跟我说了你们是怎么认识的 |
[50:04] | How did we meet? | 我们是怎么认识的 |
[50:06] | Where’d you stay last night? | 你昨晚在哪住的 |
[50:08] | What does it matter where I stayed? | 我在哪住重要吗 |
[50:13] | Yeah, you’re right. It doesn’t matter. | 你说的是 不重要 |
[50:17] | You weren’t with me. That’s all. | 你没和我在一起 就这样 |
[50:22] | Look… I’m scared. | 听着 我很害怕 |
[50:28] | My brother died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[50:33] | Just don’t go. | 别走 |
[50:39] | We’ve changed. | 我们便利 |
[50:42] | I’m still the same. Listen… | 我没变 听着 |
[50:48] | All these years I’ve– I’ve played by our rules… | 这些年 我一直遵守我们的规则 |
[50:53] | but shit, I… | 可是我 |
[50:59] | All I ever really wanted was you. | 我想要的只有你 |
[51:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:14] | Long way back to where we were. | 我们很难回到从前的样子了 |
[51:22] | I haven’t always been there for you. | 我没有总是陪在你身边 |
[51:26] | I know that, Vincent. | 我知道 文森特 |
[51:29] | You’re here now. | 你现在在了 |
[51:31] | The gun has to go. | 那枪必须消失 |
[51:36] | It’s gone. | 已经不在了 |
[51:49] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[51:53] | I thought I fuckin’ loved redheads. | 我以为我爱红头发的人 |
[51:54] | All of you. Marvelous! Marvelous! | 你们所有人 都太棒了 |
[51:57] | – Thanks, Candy. – Thank you. | -谢了 糖糖 -谢谢 |
[51:59] | – Okay. So, Tuesday… – Tuesday. | -那周二 -周二 |
[52:01] | …I think we said works for everybody. | 我们说了人人都有工作 |
[52:03] | – Thanks, Candy. – It was very, very, very… | -谢了 糖糖 -很棒很棒… |
[52:04] | – Very good… performances. – See you Tuesday. | -很棒的表演 -周二见 |
[52:06] | Gimme that drink. | 酒给我 |
[52:16] | We’re getting there. | 就快成了 |
[52:19] | Eileen, I… | 艾琳 我 |
[52:21] | I just… | 我… |
[52:22] | Yeah. Yeah. I know, you gotta… | 嗯 我知道 你得 |
[52:25] | see the damage build. | 看到损害是怎么形成的 |
[52:28] | So, you know why she does what she does at the end. | 所以你知道她为什么最后那样做 |
[52:33] | You know, it’s a beautiful script. | 很棒的剧本 |
[52:38] | It is, right? | 是吧 |
[52:41] | Well, you’re in it. | 毕竟你在里面 |
[53:10] | I, uh… Shit! | 我… 靠 |
[53:21] | Lori, what’s the big deal? | 洛瑞 怎么了 |
[53:22] | Shit, Greg! Where’d you find her, | 格雷格 你在哪找到她的 |
[53:23] | outside of a fucking high school? What the fuck? | 高中外面吗 什么鬼 |
[53:26] | You know I’ve had some fun here and there. | 你知道我偶尔会去找乐子的 |
[53:27] | Besides, I’ve watched you fuck hundreds of guys, | 再说 我都看过你和上百个男人做了 |
[53:30] | for Christ’s sake. This can’t be about that. | 拜托 这肯定不是原因 |
[53:31] | That’s my fucking job. | 那是我的工作 |
[53:33] | In fact, it paid for all of this. | 实际上 这一切都是我付的 |
[53:35] | – For you. – For us. | -为你 -为我们 |
[53:36] | I want my fucking money. | 我要我的钱 |
[53:38] | Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[53:39] | – Give me my fucking money. – What money? | -把我的钱给我 -什么钱 |
[53:41] | We’re hand-to-mouth right now. | 我们现在只能勉强糊口 |
[53:42] | I can’t even pay Vibrance the rent due on the office. | 我都付不起活力办公室的租金 |
[53:44] | I want my fucking money! | 我要我的钱 |
[53:46] | – Fuck off. – Give me my fucking money! | -滚开 -把我的钱给我 |
[53:48] | – Fuck you, motherfucker! – Fuck! | -操你妈 -操 |
[53:52] | You fucking cut me, you bitch! | 你割伤我了 贱人 |
[53:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[54:00] | Fuck. | 操 |
[54:07] | You know what, go ahead, Lori! | 走吧 洛瑞 |
[54:09] | Where you gonna go? | 你能去哪 |
[54:11] | I fucking made you! | 我成就了你 |
[54:14] | Where the fuck are you gonna go? | 你他妈能去哪 |
[54:15] | Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die! | 科奇撒谎 我们死亡 |
[54:19] | Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die! | 科奇撒谎 我们死亡 |
[54:23] | Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die! | 科奇撒谎 我们死亡 |
[54:26] | Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die! | 科奇撒谎 我们死亡 |
[54:30] | Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die! | 科奇撒谎 我们死亡 |
[54:34] | Here’s the truth: almost four-thousand cases | 这才是真相 纽约市 |
[54:36] | of AIDS have been reported in New York City. | 至少有近四千例艾滋病例 |
[54:39] | Half of those people are now dead. | 一半的人已经死了 |
[54:42] | Fight AIDS, not gays! | 敌人是艾滋不是同志 |
[54:44] | Fight AIDS, not gays! Fight AIDS, not gays! | 敌人是艾滋不是同志 |
[54:47] | The mayor is expected to dedicate funds to hospice, | 市长要给安养院 |
[54:51] | home care and housing for people with AIDS… | 家庭护理以及艾滋病人的住所提供资金 |
[54:52] | I hope you nice fellas, uh, are enjoying yourselves. | 我希望你们开心 |
[54:55] | – Fuck you. – …ten extra beds at Bellevue. | -操你妈 -在贝尔维尤医院增加十个床位 |
[55:12] | Hey. Where you been all night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[55:14] | You give any more thought to that place over on Gansevoort? | 你有考虑要甘斯沃尔特大街上的那地方吗 |
[55:17] | Somebody made an offer but the, uh, | 有人出了价 |
[55:19] | landlady made a courtesy call, so, | 但是女房东出于礼节打了电话过来 |
[55:21] | still yours if you want it. | 如果你想要就还是属于你 |
[55:25] | Hey, Vince. | 文斯 |
[55:30] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[55:32] | I gotta go, Vince. | 我得走了 文斯 |
[55:36] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[55:44] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[55:54] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[55:59] | Where are you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[56:01] | Michael! | 麦克尔 |
[56:08] | Where’d they grab you? | 他们在哪抓的你 |
[56:09] | In you go. | 进去 |
[56:20] | P-funk? | 抽百乐门吗 |
[56:41] | Parlors are still light. | 妓院收入还是不够 |
[56:43] | Bobby says we gotta do something | 鲍比说我们得采取措施 |
[56:44] | about losing the girls on outcall. | 挽回失去的外服姑娘 |
[56:47] | Paul’s weekly’s light, too. | 保罗每周的钱也不够 |
[56:49] | That is what it is. | 情况就是这样 |
[56:51] | That’s the Hi-Hat. | 这是踩镲 |
[56:53] | – Tommy. – Yeah? | -汤米 -嗯 |
[56:56] | I’m sorry I had to get hot about it. | 抱歉我之前发火 |
[56:59] | You don’t got to apologize. How many years we been together? | 你不用道歉 我们在一起多久了 |
[57:01] | Yeah. Something had to be said, you know? | 嗯 有的话我必须说出来 你懂吗 |
[57:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂 |
[57:07] | You’re not wrong. | 你没错 |
[57:10] | Glad to clear the air. | 我很高兴我们把话说开了 |
[57:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[57:17] | All right. | 好了 |