时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I saw something the other night. | 我有一晚看见了点东西 |
[00:09] | Every woman’s got a price tag hangin’ on her ass. | 每个女人身上都带着标签 |
[00:13] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:16] | You need to get back on the horse and ride, | 你需要重操旧业 |
[00:17] | show people what they haven’t seen before. | 给人们看看他们前所未见的东西 |
[00:19] | What the fuck haven’t they seen before? | 他们还有什么没见过 |
[00:22] | Where are all the girls? | 其他姑娘呢 |
[00:26] | Why do you need a gun? | 你为什么需要枪 |
[00:27] | Your brother is shot to death. Nobody knows why. | 你哥中枪而死 没人知道为什么 |
[00:30] | You have a fucking gun. You expect me to calm down?! | 你有把枪 你还想让我冷静 |
[00:34] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[00:36] | You didn’t know anything about what Longo was up to? | 你不知道朗格在做什么 |
[00:39] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:40] | But if you’re right… | 但如果你是对的 |
[00:44] | I get it. He’s protected. | 我懂 他受保护 |
[01:20] | Hey. Do you know the gentleman’s club near the university? | 你知道大学附近的那家绅士俱乐部吗 |
[01:24] | – The Skylar? – Yeah. | -斯凯勒 -对 |
[01:25] | – Is it still open this late? – As far as I know. | -这么晚还开门吗 -据我所知是的 |
[01:36] | Lori, you were great. We loved having you here. | 洛瑞 你以前很棒 我们喜欢你的表演 |
[01:39] | But this week, we’re booked solid through till Sunday. | 但这周 周日前的演出已经安排满了 |
[01:43] | I got Amber Lynn headlining. | 安贝尔·林是主角 |
[01:44] | So, let me do a set or two before Amber. | 那就让我在安贝尔上场前表演一两场 |
[01:46] | Lori, she’s headlining for me. | 洛瑞 她是主角 |
[01:48] | If I put you up on that stage in front of her | 如果我让你在她之前上场 |
[01:50] | to scarf up the tip money, she’ll kill me for it. | 抢占她的小费 她会杀了我的 |
[01:53] | You gotta book in advance. | 你得提前预定 |
[01:57] | Who the hell’s managing you? | 你经纪人是谁 |
[02:00] | No one right now. | 目前没有 |
[02:02] | Look, I left LA with not enough cash, | 听着 我离开洛杉矶的时候身上就没几个钱 |
[02:04] | and I’ve managed to make it this far with enough gigs, | 我靠在路上揽活一直到了这儿 |
[02:07] | but I just– I’m… | 但我… |
[02:09] | I’m running low, you know. | 我钱不多了 |
[02:10] | I’m riding the fucking Hound, you know? | 我坐的灰狗巴士 |
[02:14] | Look, if you just loan me enough now for… | 如果你借我足够多的钱 |
[02:18] | the bus to Chicago and maybe a hotel, | 够我坐车去芝加哥 住酒店 |
[02:21] | next time I’m here, I’ll make it even. | 下次我来的时候 我会还给你的 |
[02:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:44] | Hey, is this Phalen Park? | 这是法棱公园吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:49] | Could you take a left on Forest and then right on Maryland? | 你能在弗雷斯特街左转 然后在马里兰街右转吗 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:55] | Up here. On the right. | 就这儿 右边 |
[03:11] | Where to now? | 现在又去哪 |
[03:16] | Is there a hotel near the bus station? | 车站附近有酒店吗 |
[03:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:02] | Vincent! | 文森特 |
[05:05] | Come on, get in the car. | 上车 |
[05:08] | Hey! Hey! Vincent where the– the fuck you going? | 文森特 你去哪 |
[05:12] | Hey! Vincent! | 文森特 |
[05:16] | Hey, asshole! What the fuck? | 混蛋 搞什么 |
[05:18] | Hey! The fuck’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[05:23] | I don’t got time. | 我没空 |
[05:24] | Like I told you, I’m in kind of a hurry. | 我跟你说了 我很忙 |
[05:26] | I did not know that you like Westerns. | 我不知道你喜欢西部片 |
[05:29] | Shit, I’ll watch anything with Forrest Tucker. | 我喜欢看弗罗斯特·塔克演的所有片子 |
[05:32] | The man was legendary. Him and John Ireland. | 他是传奇 他和约翰·爱尔兰 |
[05:37] | Girl, stop cleaning everything and get over here! | 别洗了 过来 |
[05:40] | Acting like you’re Hazel. | 你又不是海泽尔 |
[05:41] | I am just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮你 |
[05:43] | Well, don’t be auditioning. You moved in. | 别取悦我了 你已经搬进来了 |
[05:51] | It’s your home. I will figure out a way to pay my share. | 这是你家 我会想办法付钱的 |
[05:55] | I’m not worried about that. | 这我不操心 |
[06:05] | Hey, look here. | 听着 |
[06:06] | So, the studio movie starts shooting tomorrow. | 明天电影开始拍摄 |
[06:08] | U.P.M. Called me about a set costumer thing. | 项目制片主任给我打电话说了一个片场服装师的工作 |
[06:12] | Fish-out-of-water story with… | 离水之鱼的故事 |
[06:14] | some Australian man who moves to the Big Apple and schools us all. | 一个澳大利亚人搬到了纽约 教导了我们 |
[06:20] | So I put you up for the job. | 我推荐了你 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause I knew you can handle it. | 因为我知道你能应付 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:28] | Yeah, well, I gotta look out for my little partner. | 我得照顾我的搭档 |
[06:31] | I’m the one that’s supposed to be taking care of you. | 该我照顾你才对 |
[06:32] | Well, you are. We’re family. | 你有照顾我啊 我们是一家人 |
[07:18] | I’m out of money. | 我没钱了 |
[07:19] | Right. What do you still owe? | 嗯 你还欠多少 |
[07:23] | Scene to scene? | 一场戏一场戏地算的话 |
[07:26] | I mean, half the fucking movie. | 一半的电影 |
[07:28] | Harvey, almost all of my exteriors. | 哈维 我几乎全部外景都还没拍 |
[07:31] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[07:34] | You were gonna peel off 20 for me from | 你不是说要从发行的录像带里 |
[07:35] | – your straight-to-video stuff. – I did! | -抽两万给我吗 -已经给了 |
[07:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:38] | – So– so what? – Hey, even though you only | -所以呢 -虽然你 |
[07:39] | matched it with ten, I still gave you the 20. | 只匹配了一万 我还是给了你两万 |
[07:40] | What the fuck you think you’ve been shooting | 你以为你过去六周 |
[07:41] | – on the last six weeks? – That’s all gone? | -在拍什么 -都没了 |
[07:43] | All of it. Yes. | 全部 是的 |
[07:47] | All of it. | 全部 |
[07:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[07:53] | I don’t wanna lose these actors. | 我不想失去这些演员 |
[07:55] | I don’t blame you. You know. I’ve… | 我不怪你 你知道 我… |
[07:58] | I’ve seen some of your dailies. | 我看了一些你的样片 |
[08:00] | Look, if I could steal more for myself to get you there, | 听着 如果我能抽更多的钱让你拍完 |
[08:03] | I would, but I can’t. | 我会的 但我不行 |
[08:06] | We’re broke. Maybe I could look in my wallet | 我们也没钱了 或许我可以自掏腰包 |
[08:08] | and find you enough to finish | 让你有足够的钱 |
[08:10] | what you have on the schedule this week, | 拍完你这周的内容 |
[08:11] | but that’s it. Afterwards, you know, | 但就这样了 之后 |
[08:13] | you’re gonna have to suspend production. | 你就得停止制作 |
[08:15] | You know, at least for the time being. | 至少目前不能再拍了 |
[08:27] | What would you do if you were me? | 换做你是我 你会怎么做 |
[08:32] | I’d cast a legend. | 我会请一个传奇巨星 |
[08:34] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | Well… | 毕竟 |
[08:36] | You’re not gonna get any fresh backing | 你不会得到任何新的投资 |
[08:37] | without any names on this. | 除非你找名演员来拍 |
[08:39] | You know, there’s not a single porn star in the bunch. | 这里头一个色情明星都没有 |
[08:42] | – Okay? There’s not one single… – No, Harvey. They’re actors. | -一个行业里的… -不 哈维 他们是演员 |
[08:43] | – …name for the one-sheet. – I need them to act. Fuck porn stars. | -名人都没有 -我要他们演戏 色情明星算个屁 |
[08:45] | Excuse me. You want money, right? | 不好意思 你想赚钱的 对吧 |
[08:47] | So, go through your Rolodex, find someone with fans | 那就翻翻你的名片盒 找一个有影迷 |
[08:49] | who wants a chance to act in something real, | 也希望能出演真正电影的人 |
[08:51] | and then use them in a way that doesn’t ruin | 然后用一种不会毁掉 |
[08:53] | any of the scenes you really need, | 你所需场景的方式运用他们 |
[08:55] | and then make them take their clothes off and fuck. | 之后再让他们脱衣服开操 |
[08:58] | Once. | 一次足矣 |
[08:59] | Twice. | 或许两次 |
[09:02] | A big enough name’s gonna get you that fresh backing. | 一个足够响亮的名字能帮你带来新支持 |
[09:05] | So, compromise, Eileen. You know? | 所以妥协一下 艾琳 |
[09:08] | It can’t all be art. | 不能全是艺术 |
[09:25] | Brought supplies. | 我带了补给 |
[09:27] | No milk? | 没有牛奶吗 |
[09:30] | Who mixes milk with mash? | 谁会用牛奶兑麦芽浆喝啊 |
[09:32] | Ah. So just the essentials. | 这么说你只带了必需品 |
[09:38] | So… | 话说 |
[09:41] | What do you think of this place? | 你觉得这地方怎么样 |
[09:44] | It’s pretty much what I pictured. | 跟我想象的差不多 |
[09:48] | Thank you, Vince. | 谢谢你 文斯 |
[09:50] | Yeah. Thank the owner. | 谢屋主吧 |
[09:53] | What’s the man’s name? | 屋主叫什么名字 |
[09:55] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[09:57] | He used to… drink his lunch in the Hi-Hat, noon to one? | 他以前午饭时间常到踩镲喝酒 从中午喝到一点 |
[10:02] | Yeah. I remember. | 嗯 我记得 |
[10:04] | Good dude. | 他人不错 |
[10:07] | He said to enjoy it in good health. | 他叫你保持身体健康 好好享受这里 |
[10:15] | Well, that’s out of my hands. | 健不健康可由不得我 |
[10:19] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[10:24] | You could finish splitting that wood. | 你可以帮我把柴劈完 |
[10:32] | All right. | 好 |
[10:37] | Man, you know what you’re doin’? | 你知道怎么劈吗 |
[10:38] | Please. It’s like riding a bike. | 拜托 这就跟骑自行车一样 |
[10:42] | – Just sit back and relax. – All right. | -你放松坐着就行 -好吧 |
[10:46] | I’m out of the business. | 我已经金盆洗手了 |
[10:47] | I appreciate you reachin’ out. | 我很感谢你来找我 |
[10:50] | But I can’t. | 但我拍不了 |
[10:51] | Okay, but there’s barely any fucking to be done. | 其实根本没多少床戏 |
[10:53] | I mean it’s– it’s really just | 我请你只是为了 |
[10:54] | so I can put your name on the poster | 把你名字写到海报上 |
[10:55] | and get some fresh money behind me. | 好募集新资金 |
[10:57] | And what we’re doing… | 而且我们要拍的 |
[11:01] | is different than anything you or I have ever done. | 不同于你我曾拍过的那些 |
[11:04] | And you could do some acting. | 你有机会好好发挥演技 |
[11:05] | “Acting.” | “演技” |
[11:08] | Who are you bullshitting? | 你在糊弄谁呢 |
[11:10] | No one ever paid me to act. | 从来没人雇我演过戏 |
[11:13] | I knew what I was there to do. | 我早知道自己到片场要做什么 |
[11:16] | Shit, Shana. | 该死 莎娜 |
[11:19] | If you knew you weren’t gonna take this part, | 如果你早知道你不会接演 |
[11:21] | why’d you agree to meet me? | 又为何同意跟我见面 |
[11:24] | I’m bored. | 我很无聊嘛 |
[11:27] | I wanted to go to a restaurant with an old friend, | 我想和老朋友去餐厅吃顿饭 |
[11:30] | and… catch up. | 叙叙旧 |
[11:33] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:36] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[11:38] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -我去 -是啊 |
[11:41] | To one of the richest real estate developers in New York. | 嫁给了纽约最有钱的房地产开放商 |
[11:46] | Aaron Rivers used to show up at my movie premieres | 亚伦·里弗斯以前常去我在城里 |
[11:48] | in the city and just… | 办的电影首映 |
[11:50] | stand in the lobby and stare at me. | 就站在大堂盯着我看 |
[11:53] | Two dates later he proposed. | 约会两次后他就求婚了 |
[11:55] | He moved me into a 12-bedroom Tudor revival mansion in Tuxedo Park | 他让我搬进塔克西多公园的12卧都铎式大宅 |
[11:59] | and gave me an unlimited allowance. | 还给我无限的零用钱 |
[12:02] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:04] | The caveat was I had to quit the business. | 条件是我必须退出这一行 |
[12:09] | You know where I came from. | 你知道我以前的身份 |
[12:12] | I was a star. | 我曾是巨星 |
[12:14] | And what I had, I earned. | 我曾拥有的东西都是我自己赚来的 |
[12:19] | God. | 天啊 |
[12:20] | I loved the attention. | 我真爱受人瞩目的感觉 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. – I can admit that. | -是啊 -我可以承认 |
[12:25] | The goddamn attention was what I loved about it. | 我热爱的就是那种关注 |
[12:27] | Even more than the money. | 比钱更甚 |
[12:34] | Now I’m just another woman living in a gilded cage. | 现在我只是个住在镀金笼内的普通女人 |
[12:41] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[12:44] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[12:49] | Let us have another. | 我们再喝一杯 |
[13:29] | So, what the fuck we doin’? | 我们要怎么处理 |
[13:32] | About the girls? | 那些女孩吗 |
[13:33] | No, about the situation in Lebanon. | 废话 难道是问黎巴嫩的局势 |
[13:36] | I don’t know, Tom. | 我不知道 汤姆 |
[13:37] | How you gonna keep ’em down on the farm | 怎么才能让她们乖乖待在农场 |
[13:39] | when they’ve seen the lobby of every hotel in town? | 毕竟她们已经见识过城里每间酒店的大堂 |
[13:41] | You make an example. | 杀一儆百 |
[13:52] | Well… it’s warm enough now. | 现在够暖了 |
[13:55] | Yeah, I’ll go into the village. Get some firewood delivered. | 我晚点到村里去 叫他们送些柴火来 |
[13:59] | Enough to last me. | 够我用的 |
[14:01] | – Got any heating here? – Not much. | -这里有暖气吗 -不多 |
[14:06] | What’ll you do in the winter? | 那你冬天怎么办 |
[14:09] | Winter’s not gonna touch me, man. | 我撑不到冬天的 |
[14:25] | Rudy’s gone. | 鲁迪走了 |
[14:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[14:33] | His people did him. | 他的手下杀了他 |
[14:36] | The way they do, you know. | 他们的方式 你懂的 |
[14:39] | How? | 怎样 |
[14:42] | In his car. | 在他车里 |
[14:44] | Up on 49th, at the river. | 49街那里 在河附近 |
[14:48] | Shot in the head. | 一枪爆头 |
[14:51] | Why’d they do him like that? | 他们为什么这么对他 |
[14:57] | So, now it’s just Tommy. | 现在只有汤米了 |
[14:59] | The new capo. | 新的头目 |
[15:03] | Tommy ain’t right in the head. | 汤米脑子不正常 |
[15:06] | You know, he… | 你知道的 他… |
[15:08] | thinks something and… his trigger finger reacts. | 想到什么 然后就会扣动扳机 |
[15:11] | You think he did Rudy? | 你觉得是他杀了鲁迪 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:14] | But I’ve seen him do people, so I know he will. | 但我见过他杀人 所以我知道他有这能耐 |
[15:19] | Whatever Rudy had is now his. | 鲁迪曾有的一切现在都归他了 |
[15:28] | Look, you, uh… You want me to get you some, uh… | 听着 你 你想让我给你 |
[15:34] | medicine or somethin’? I don’t know. | 带点药什么的吗 |
[15:36] | No. | 不用 |
[15:38] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[15:43] | Wish they had a phone in here. | 要是这有电话就好了 |
[15:45] | We could at least talk. | 我们至少能聊天 |
[15:46] | I can call you from town… time to time. | 我能偶尔去镇上给你打电话 |
[15:55] | I will come back up here next month. | 我下个月再过来 |
[15:57] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[16:00] | We had fun, man. | 我们享过不少乐子 哥们 |
[16:04] | Yeah, we did. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:12] | My father used to say… | 我父亲以前总说 |
[16:15] | “Never let anything walk by you.” | “别错过任何机会” |
[16:18] | I took his advice. | 我接受了他的建议 |
[16:21] | I don’t believe I left one stone unturned. | 我觉得自己想尽了一切办法 |
[16:32] | You remember Honey? | 你还记得甜甜吗 |
[16:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:37] | Honey was somethin’. | 甜甜真是个尤物 |
[16:39] | All of ’em. | 他们都是 |
[16:41] | The whole parade, man. | 所有人 |
[16:44] | They were rich. | 他们都很有钱 |
[16:49] | I ain’t got no regrets. | 我没有遗憾 |
[16:54] | I drink from the cup. | 我从杯里喝水 |
[17:06] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[17:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:13] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[17:16] | This is hard for me. | 这对我来说很难 |
[17:21] | – I– – Shh. | -我… -嘘 |
[17:23] | Let’s enjoy this fire. | 我们好好享受这火堆吧 |
[17:52] | Michael’s saying goodbye to some friends | 迈克尔想在离开学校前 |
[17:54] | before he leaves for school. | 和朋友告别 |
[17:58] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[18:03] | It’s quiet in this house. | 家里真安静 |
[18:06] | It is. | 是的 |
[18:09] | This isn’t fair to me. | 这对我来说不公平 |
[18:14] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry I hurt you… | 很抱歉我伤害了你 |
[18:29] | but I don’t regret the time we had together… | 但我不后悔我们在一起的时光 |
[18:35] | …or the family that we made. | 或我们一起组建的家庭 |
[18:42] | I’ll, uh… | 我会 |
[18:46] | I’ll start looking for a place of my own. | 我会开始找房子 |
[19:34] | You could’ve brought breakfast. | 你本可以买点早饭来 |
[19:37] | Yeah, well– I went to see Mike. | 是啊 我去看麦克了 |
[20:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我真遗憾 |
[20:09] | I feel like this is, like, a real estate agent sweater. | 我觉得这像地产经济人穿的毛衣 |
[20:13] | – No. – “Donate me.” | -不是吧 -“给我捐款” |
[20:15] | I don’t want to see her in anymore sweaters, I think. | 我不想再见到她穿毛衣了 |
[20:17] | – Eileen? – Yeah? | -艾琳 -什么事 |
[20:18] | There’s a Lori on the phone asking for Candy. | 有个叫洛瑞的人打电话找糖糖 |
[20:23] | Lori Madison? | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[20:24] | She’s calling collect. Do I accept? | 是需要我们这边付费的电话 我要接吗 |
[20:26] | – I– – I’m gonna transfer her. | -我… -我给你转过去 |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:34] | – Lori? – Accept charges? | -洛瑞 -接受付费吗 |
[20:35] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I’ll accept. | 嗯 接受 |
[20:37] | Go ahead. | 已接通 |
[20:38] | Lori! | 洛瑞 |
[20:40] | Hey, Candy. | 糖糖 |
[20:41] | Hey. Where the fuck are you? California? | 你在哪 加州吗 |
[20:44] | No. Um… Youngstown. | 不 杨斯敦 |
[20:48] | You’re in Ohio? | 你在俄亥俄 |
[20:50] | Yeah. I didn’t know who else to call at this point. | 对 现在我不知道能打给谁 |
[20:52] | I’m out of money, | 我没钱了 |
[20:54] | and I’m trying to get to New York. | 我想去纽约 |
[20:56] | I had to leave LA in kind of a rush, and… | 我不得已急忙离开洛杉矶 而且 |
[20:59] | I didn’t really plan so good, and, um… | 我也没计划好 所以 |
[21:02] | If you have any work, | 如果你有什么活 |
[21:04] | anything that you could lend me now, | 任何能现在借我的 |
[21:06] | I could, um… I could pay you back. | 我可以 我可以到时候还你 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[21:10] | Wh– Um… Where do you want me to send it? | 你想让我转到哪里 |
[21:14] | I’m act– I’m at the place right now. | 我其实 我就在银行边上 |
[21:16] | I can just– | 我就 |
[21:17] | I just need to go in and get the information. | 我只需要进去拿到转账信息 |
[21:18] | Oh, my G– Thank you so much. So much. | 天哪 太谢谢你了 非常感谢 |
[21:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:23] | Hey, Harvey! | 哈维 |
[21:25] | How about Lori fucking Madison on my one-sheet? | 洛瑞·麦迪逊来出演 怎么样 |
[21:29] | Does that get me a little cash in a hurry? | 这能让我马上拿到点现金吗 |
[21:33] | And finally, | 终于 |
[21:34] | adult entertainment is no longer a growth industry in Midtown. | 中城的成人娱乐已不再蒸蒸日上 |
[21:39] | We are expanding enforcement | 我们正在加配警力 |
[21:41] | in response to concerns about the infiltration | 以应对渗入指定征用地 |
[21:43] | of sex establishments, loiterers and criminals | 北区和西区的 |
[21:47] | into areas north and west | 色情机构 |
[21:49] | of the designated condemnation sites. | 无业游民和犯罪分子 |
[21:52] | If you observe any of these elements on your block, | 如果你们在所负责的街区留意到任何此类群体 |
[21:56] | give us a call and we will be there for you. | 打给我们 我们会随时支援 |
[21:58] | But don’t be mistaken, | 但别搞错了 |
[22:00] | if you’re supporting any of these undesirable elements, | 如若你们站在这些不法分子那边 |
[22:03] | we will also be there for you. | 我们也会找到你们的 |
[22:05] | Thank you, Gene. | 谢谢你 吉恩 |
[22:06] | May we open this up to questions? | 现在可以提问了吗 |
[22:08] | We’ll take questions one at a time. | 我们将逐一回答你们的问题 |
[22:10] | No interrupting. | 不要打断 |
[22:11] | Miss Parker. | 帕克小姐 |
[22:14] | Hi. I’m Abby Parker. | 你好 我是艾比·帕克 |
[22:17] | For almost 15 years, I’ve run a bar over on 45th Street. | 我已经在45街经营一家酒吧已经快15年了 |
[22:20] | Anyone who comes into my bar, they’re my customer. | 任何进我酒吧的人都是我的客人 |
[22:26] | In this neighborhood, that’s meant getting to know | 在这个街区 那代表着我会认识 |
[22:28] | more than a few prostitutes, pimps, | 不少妓女 皮条客 |
[22:32] | dealers, addicts, homeless people… | 毒贩 瘾君子和流浪汉 |
[22:35] | All the undesirables you allude to in your rallying cry. | 即在你们的口号中暗指到的所有不受欢迎的人 |
[22:39] | Those are my customers, and many have become friends. | 他们是我的顾客 很多人也成了我的朋友 |
[22:43] | And, Gene, you’re misleading everyone coming here | 吉恩 你告诉我们这个重建的新阶段 |
[22:45] | to tell us that this new phase of redevelopment | 将拯救我们的街区 |
[22:47] | is gonna save my neighborhood from itself, | 市里正在为我们着想 |
[22:50] | that the city is looking out for us. | 是在误导左右在座的人 |
[22:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:54] | There’s billions of dollars at play… | 投入了数十亿美元 |
[22:57] | but it’s private money. | 但那是私人资金 |
[23:00] | Seems your role in this | 看上去你在其中的角色 |
[23:01] | is to make the remapping of Times Square a bit more palatable | 就是假装这是个公共工程 |
[23:04] | by pretending it’s a public project. | 使得重新规划时代广场听起来更顺应民意 |
[23:07] | But, Gene, you know I mean this with love in my heart. | 但是 吉恩 你知道我说这话是真心实意的 |
[23:11] | You can go fuck yourself | 如果你希望我们听你的 |
[23:13] | if you expect us to do your bidding. | 你可以去死了 |
[23:18] | All due respect, but my office has been working | 冒昧地说一句 早在重建之前 |
[23:20] | to make Midtown more hospitable | 我的办公室就一直致力于 |
[23:22] | since before redevelopment. | 让中城更为宜居 |
[23:23] | Hospitable for whom? | 对谁来说更宜居 |
[23:25] | Mm? I’m sure there’s economic development and jobs coming in, | 我敢肯定会有经济发展和就业机会的增加 |
[23:29] | but the people I know won’t see any of that. | 但我认识的人得不到任何好处 |
[23:32] | No. You’re gonna rebuild and re-gild Times Square, | 不 你要重建时代广场 给它镀金 |
[23:35] | and anyone who’s not up to corporate standards of respectability | 任何没达到所需社会地位标准的人 |
[23:39] | gets kicked down the road. | 都会被赶到大街上 |
[23:41] | I run a bar where job one | 在我的酒吧中 首先就是要 |
[23:43] | is to treat the damned and the damnable alike, | 平等对待穷人和恶人 |
[23:46] | with a little dignity. | 给他们一点尊严 |
[23:51] | I– I might not have done much in the last 14 years… | 我或许在过去的14年中没做过多少贡献 |
[23:55] | but I’ve served an honest drink. | 但我不曾欺客 |
[23:58] | And I’m not gonna stop. | 以后我也会如此 |
[24:39] | Fuck is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[24:46] | Sorry I couldn’t deal the other day, | 很抱歉我前几天不能交易 |
[24:48] | I just had something on my mind. | 我有心事 |
[24:50] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么事 |
[24:58] | Rudy fucked your head up. | 鲁迪让你心神不宁 |
[25:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:03] | It just fucks me up that it’s like Rudy never existed. | 我无所适从 就像鲁迪从来没存在过一样 |
[25:07] | For weeks now, I get the envelopes, | 几周了 我都是拿到信封 |
[25:09] | I pass it on to you. | 再交给你 |
[25:11] | – It’s like nothing changes. – What should change? | -就像什么都没改变一样 -什么该变 |
[25:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:20] | I loved Rudy. | 我喜欢鲁迪 |
[25:22] | I feel real bad about what happened to him. | 对他的遭遇我感到很不幸 |
[25:24] | Know who killed him? | 知道是谁杀了他吗 |
[25:26] | Could be anyone. | 谁都有可能 |
[25:30] | Yeah, could be. | 是啊 |
[25:32] | Listen. | 听着 |
[25:34] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[25:36] | Here’s a little secret: | 告诉你一个小秘密 |
[25:39] | I don’t know who did Rudy. | 我不知道谁杀了鲁迪 |
[25:43] | But I know it may have happened because when push came to shove, | 但我知道会出这事 因为在紧要关头 |
[25:47] | he didn’t give you up. | 他没有供出你 |
[25:49] | Did you know that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[25:52] | He took your weight for killing Cacace. | 他帮你背了杀死卡卡奇的锅 |
[25:55] | He paid your debt that way. | 他用这种方式帮你还了债 |
[25:57] | So, now Cacace’s people, | 所以 现在卡卡奇的人 |
[25:59] | they’re not looking for you anymore | 他们不会再来找你麻烦 |
[26:00] | because Rudy was an eye for an eye. | 因为他们已经杀了鲁迪一报还一报了 |
[26:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:10] | Well, I told him about you and Frankie. | 我跟他说了你和弗兰奇的事 |
[26:13] | About the drug thing. | 你们贩毒的事 |
[26:13] | I thought he might’ve been in that. | 我以为他可能有参与 |
[26:16] | No shit. | 可不是 |
[26:18] | These past weeks, you’ve been duckin’ me | 前几周 你一直在躲着我 |
[26:20] | as if I’m gonna drop you if you so much as blink in front of me. | 就好像你眨一下眼我就会毙掉你一样 |
[26:25] | Look, Rudy hated the drug thing. | 鲁迪讨厌贩毒 |
[26:29] | So do a lot of the older guys, | 很多老一辈也是 |
[26:31] | so they say. | 大家都这么说 |
[26:32] | But the reality is that if we stay out that game, | 但现实是 如果我们不做这行 |
[26:36] | only the tutsoon’s gonna be making any money. | 就只有黑鬼能赚到钱了 |
[26:39] | Rudy was wrong about that. | 鲁迪在这件事上看错了形势 |
[26:42] | And he was wrong not to take you out… | 上面下令要除掉你 |
[26:46] | when the word came down for him to do that. | 他没有动手也是错误的 |
[26:48] | In our business, when you’re wrong, | 干我们这行的 只要犯了错 |
[26:49] | you– you don’t get to retire. | 可不是退休就能解决的 |
[26:56] | How about me? | 那我呢 |
[26:58] | What about you, Vincent? | 你怎么了 文森特 |
[27:00] | The fact is, me and you know things about each other, | 事实是 你和我清楚对方的底细 |
[27:02] | so as long as we keep those to ourselves, we’re good. | 只要我们保守秘密 就没事 |
[27:13] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续干你的 |
[27:14] | Bobby too, Irene, everyone else in your crew. | 还有鲍比 爱琳 你团队里所有人也是 |
[27:18] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[27:20] | I’m already workin’ on a new spot for you. | 我已经在帮你找新店面了 |
[27:22] | Well, I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[27:24] | I don’t know if I wanna go back to that life. I’m… | 我不知道我是否想重回那样的生活 |
[27:26] | finally sleeping normal hours again. | 我现在终于能在正常的时间睡觉了 |
[27:28] | We’ll find you a new spot, and it’ll be like it was. | 我们会给你找到新店的 就跟以前一样 |
[27:31] | Only difference is now the envelopes go to me. | 唯一的区别就是现在由我来收钱了 |
[27:38] | Gonna put you in a real nice club. | 我会把你安排在一个不错的俱乐部的 |
[27:42] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[28:15] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[28:27] | Doesn’t look like you’re gonna be able to slip out tonight. | 看上去你今晚没法偷偷溜出来 |
[28:29] | We’re in the weeds, and I’m closing tonight. | 我们很忙 今晚我还要负责关店 |
[28:32] | You’ve been closing a lot lately. | 你最近经常负责关店 |
[28:34] | What can I say? I’m busy. | 我能说什么呢 我太忙了 |
[28:36] | Hey, bartender. | 酒保 |
[28:37] | Can I get another beer? | 再给我拿瓶啤酒 |
[28:38] | I-I gotta go. | 我 我得走了 |
[28:40] | Come to my show tomorrow night. | 明天晚上来看我的展览吧 |
[28:42] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[28:43] | It’s important to me, Abby. | 这对我来说很重要 艾比 |
[28:45] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[29:31] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[29:40] | I’m good for the work. | 我可以开始工作了 |
[29:42] | Well, for the work, you know, | 说到工作 你要知道 |
[29:44] | you’re going in the wrong direction. | 你走错方向了 |
[29:46] | All the work’s in LA, you know that. | 所有的工作都在洛杉矶 你知道的 |
[29:49] | Not for me. Not anymore. | 对我来说不是了 |
[29:52] | I left my man. | 我离开了我的男人 |
[29:54] | And then me and Kiki split up, too. So… | 接着我和琪琪也分开了 |
[29:58] | that was like a month ago. | 差不多是一个月之前的事 |
[29:59] | Went back on the dance circuit, | 我又回到舞池了 |
[30:01] | I’ve just been doing some low-end places for tips, | 我为了挣小费去一些低端场所 |
[30:03] | you know, sold a few Polaroids. | 你知道的 卖了一些照片 |
[30:06] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[30:07] | But… tonight, for the first time in a long while, | 但是今晚 很久以来的第一次 |
[30:11] | I got off the Greyhound in the Apple, | 我搭乘灰狗巴士来到纽约 |
[30:14] | walked through Port Authority, | 走过港务局 |
[30:15] | and not a single pimp looked at me, so… | 没有一个拉皮条的看我一眼 |
[30:18] | I must’ve gotten old or something. | 我肯定是老了之类的 |
[30:22] | Nah, girl, you still got it. | 不 姑娘 你还是很美 |
[30:27] | Well, look, uh… I’m directing something new. | 听着 我在拍一部新片子 |
[30:31] | The schedule’s haphazard, I shoot when I’ve got money, | 日程安排很随意 有钱我就拍 |
[30:33] | but I do have a couple of scenes coming up. | 不过我很快就要拍几场戏 |
[30:37] | I could write a part in for you. | 我可以给你写一段戏加进去 |
[30:38] | I mean, it’s– it’s not gonna keep you afloat, but… | 这不能完全解决你的问题 不过 |
[30:41] | – it’s something. – Yeah, anything. | -至少能帮到你一点 -当然 再少也是钱 |
[30:45] | Here’s my home number. Call me and, uh, | 这是我家里的电话号码 打给我 |
[30:48] | I’ll let you know when you can pick up your pages. | 我会告诉你什么时候可以来拿剧本 |
[30:50] | – Where are you staying? – Uh… Just a hotel to start. | -你现在住在哪 -目前就住在宾馆 |
[30:56] | Well, you know, unless you’re gonna stay at an SRO… | 你知道 除非你是住单间房 |
[30:59] | you’re gonna need a credit card. | 否则你得有一张信用卡 |
[31:02] | Don’t kill me on this, okay? | 别在这事上坑我 好吗 |
[31:05] | Some place clean, but not the Waldorf Astoria, all right? | 找个干净的地方 但也别找华尔道夫那种高级酒店 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:11] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[31:12] | No palm trees, no sunshine, no fucking avocados. | 没有棕榈树 没有阳光 没有牛油果 |
[31:20] | Thank you, Candy. | 谢谢你 糖糖 |
[31:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:32] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[31:35] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[32:11] | Xiomara said what again? | 苏美拉又说了什么 |
[32:15] | She said that she and the girls | 她说她和姑娘们 |
[32:16] | weren’t coming back to the French Parlor. | 不准备回法式妓院了 |
[32:17] | Or any other parlors. Said those days were done. | 也不去别的妓院了 她说她们不干了 |
[32:20] | Where’s her loyalty? | 她的忠诚何在 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I was the one that put her on the party circuit | 是啊 当初是我把她 |
[32:23] | in the first place. | 带进派对圈的 |
[32:25] | She didn’t care about what you | 她才不在乎你 |
[32:26] | or your father thought about her. | 或是你父亲是怎么看她的 |
[32:27] | – She named y’all specifically. – That girl got fire. | -她指名道姓了你俩 -她还真有种 |
[32:30] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底是站哪边的 |
[32:32] | Oh, come on, you gotta at least give her that. | 拜托 你至少得承认她这一点 |
[32:34] | You know, it’s what Tommy says, shoulda made an example of her. | 就像汤米说的那样 应该以她来杀鸡儆猴 |
[32:38] | And then what happens? Because I fuck up Xiomara, | 然后又怎么样 我收拾了苏美拉 |
[32:40] | all other girls are gonna come running out of the hotel bars, | 姑娘们就会从酒店里跑出来 |
[32:43] | and toss their damn beepers in the street? | 把她们的传呼机丢在大街上吗 |
[32:45] | They gonna close shop and come running back to these parlors? | 她们会辞掉工作回到妓院吗 |
[32:48] | Never gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[32:49] | Well, what am I supposed to tell Tommy Longo when he comes by? | 那汤米·朗格来的时候我该跟他说什么 |
[32:52] | Tell him you made a decision. Man can respect that. | 告诉他你已经决定了 他能尊重这一点 |
[32:59] | When I was in Rikers… | 我还在监狱的时候 |
[33:01] | there was this one guy who went by “Spanish Joe” | 有个叫”西班牙乔”的家伙 |
[33:04] | who marked me as soon as I came in. | 在我一进门时就盯上了我 |
[33:07] | I don’t know why, certain guys just be angry like that. | 我不知道为什么 有的人会莫名愤怒 |
[33:10] | They gotta look down on someone. | 他们非得看不起别人 |
[33:13] | He told me straight up: “I’m about to murder yo’ ass.” | 他直截了当跟我说 “我要杀了你” |
[33:17] | That was his big mistake. | 他大错特错 |
[33:18] | Some guys just run their gums too long. Like my man Tuco said, | 有些人就是太能说了 就像我兄弟图克说的 |
[33:22] | “When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk.” | “当你要开枪的时候 别废话 直接开枪” |
[33:26] | Spanish Joe gave me time to think, | 西班牙乔给了我思考的时间 |
[33:28] | so I made a decision. Got friendly with the guard, | 所以我做了决定 和狱警搞好关系 |
[33:30] | he passed me one of those machinist screwdrivers | 他给了我一把螺丝刀 |
[33:33] | with the long shaft. | 长柄的那种 |
[33:34] | One morning, I caught up with Spanish Joe in the showers. | 有一天早上 我在浴室里堵住了西班牙乔 |
[33:38] | Wanna get a man when he’s most vulnerable? | 想在一个人最脆弱的时候干掉他吗 |
[33:40] | You hit him while he’s naked. | 那就在他裸着的时候发起进攻 |
[33:42] | Got him in a headlock | 我用胳膊锁住了他的脑袋 |
[33:43] | and drove that screwdriver through his eye, | 然后把螺丝刀捅进了他的眼睛里 |
[33:46] | all the way to the handle. | 一直捅到了把手那里 |
[33:48] | Just buried the motherfucker in his brain. | 把那玩意儿深深戳进了他的脑袋 |
[33:51] | See, he thought it was gonna go a certain way, | 你看 他以为事情会像他以为的那样发展 |
[33:55] | but it was me who wrote the end of his story. | 但我才是那个了结了他的人 |
[33:57] | I’m confused. You’re saying what? | 我糊涂了 你在说什么 |
[34:00] | That we should kill Xiomara? | 我们要杀了苏美拉吗 |
[34:02] | You’re missing my point entirely. | 你完全没懂我的意思 |
[34:03] | I had a problem and I solved it. | 我遇到了问题 然后我解决了它 |
[34:07] | Let me ask again. What am I supposed to tell Tommy Longo? | 我再问一遍 我该跟汤米·朗格怎么说 |
[34:11] | Motherfucker, tell him you can’t fight the future. | 笨蛋 跟他说你没法跟未来抗衡 |
[34:13] | Those girls are gone. | 那些姑娘走了 |
[34:14] | Look that dago motherfucker in the eye | 看着那意大利佬的眼睛 |
[34:16] | and tell him we gotta do something else. | 告诉他我们得做别的 |
[34:19] | Baby, can I get some duck sauce? | 宝贝 能拿点烤鸭酱给我吗 |
[34:24] | Who the fuck’s Tuco? | 谁是图克 |
[34:28] | So, I read the pages, | 我看了剧本 |
[34:30] | and no offence, guys, this is dry stuff. | 无意冒犯 这很枯燥乏味 |
[34:33] | I mean, I took a woman’s studies course pass-fail | 我大学最后一年 上了一门 |
[34:37] | my last year in college, and it was way more dramatic. | 只记及格或不及格的女性研究课程 都比这有趣 |
[34:39] | Hey, Larry, what was a degenerate like you | 拉里 你这样的人渣 |
[34:42] | doing in a woman’s studies class? | 去上女性研究的课干什么 |
[34:44] | To score pussy, Candy. | 操逼啊 糖糖 |
[34:46] | Oh, yeah, and… and did you? | 那你有操到吗 |
[34:50] | I did. Some of the angriest pussy imaginable. | 有啊 你能想象到的最愤怒的妞 |
[34:53] | But my point is: why would Lori Madison give you | 但我想说的是 洛瑞·麦迪逊为什么要给你 |
[34:56] | two scenes of talk and a quick fuck-and-suck | 无法卖给分销商的实验性项目 |
[34:59] | for an art-house project | 拍两场只说话 |
[35:00] | that is gonna have no back-end? | 以及一场简单的做爱加口交的戏 |
[35:02] | Well, she’s in New York, Larry; she wants to work. | 她在纽约 拉里 她想工作 |
[35:06] | That’s her problem. | 那是她的问题 |
[35:07] | She’s under exclusive contract to Vibrance. | 她跟活力签了独家合同 |
[35:10] | She works for us only. | 她只能为我们工作 |
[35:12] | Well, she’s not gonna make any money for you sitting on her ass. | 她坐在家可不会为你们赚任何钱 |
[35:15] | Come on, Candy! | 拜托 糖糖 |
[35:16] | Who are you kidding? | 你逗谁呢 |
[35:18] | You’re throwing her just enough work | 你只想给她安排足够多的活 |
[35:20] | so you can put her on the poster | 这样你就能把她放上海报 |
[35:21] | and raise some dollars behind it. | 帮你筹钱了 |
[35:24] | And you’re trying to do it at a discount. | 你还想用折扣价雇她 |
[35:26] | Truth be told, there’s no price you can name | 老实说 不管你出多少钱 |
[35:29] | that’s gonna get me to give up my rights to Lori Madison. | 我都不会放弃我对洛瑞·麦迪逊的权利的 |
[35:31] | She works with me, or she doesn’t work. | 她要么跟着我干活 要么就什么都不干 |
[35:39] | Uh… It’s Harvey. | 我是哈维 |
[35:43] | 2,000 to Lori, in cash, in her hand | 在拍摄当天 我会给洛瑞 |
[35:45] | on the day of the shoot, 2,000 to you… | 两千现金 再给你两千 |
[35:48] | Larry, in a cashier’s check I send in the mail today. | 拉里 我今天给你寄了张银行本票 |
[35:56] | 3,000 to me, Harvey. | 我要三千 哈维 |
[35:59] | Uh… Sold. | 成交 |
[36:02] | But, Candy, baby… | 不过 糖糖 宝贝 |
[36:06] | Yeah, Larry. | 嗯 拉里 |
[36:07] | The fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:08] | If you’re so hungry to raise money for this film project, | 如果你这么想给这个电影项目筹钱的话 |
[36:12] | why play small stakes? | 为什么投入这么小 |
[36:15] | Lori Madison cameo is only gonna raise you so much money. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊能筹到的钱有限 |
[36:18] | What you got in mind, Larry? | 你有什么主意 拉里 |
[36:22] | A feature. One of mine. | 一部故事片 我的 |
[36:25] | A return to the golden age. | 回归黄金年代 |
[36:28] | Booked in theaters, an actual three-act story, | 在电影院放映 真正的三幕剧式故事 |
[36:32] | great production values, and stars. | 高制作水准 以及明星 |
[36:36] | Like a Green Door or a Misty Beethoven. | 就像《绿门》或者《贝多芬小姐的启蒙 》 |
[36:39] | Well, you know, it’s all about the script, Larry, so, um… | 关键在于剧本 拉里 所以… |
[36:42] | I gotta read it before I can make any kind of a decision. | 我得先看看才能做决定 |
[36:46] | I can get you your pages. | 我可以发给你 |
[36:48] | What are you talking pages? | 你什么意思 |
[36:49] | You want me to direct this thing, right? | 你是想要我来执导 对吗 |
[36:51] | We want you to fuck, Candy. | 我们想要你出演 糖糖 |
[36:54] | You and two or three other legends that still present on film. | 你和另外两三个仍然活跃在圈里的巨星 |
[36:58] | The return of Candy Renee. | 糖糖·蕾妮的回归 |
[37:01] | You know, I’m not in front of the camera anymore. | 我已经不拍片了 |
[37:03] | Not for a long time, Larry. | 很久没拍过了 拉里 |
[37:06] | Yeah, you’re still hot as lava. | 你仍然是性感尤物 |
[37:10] | Be that as it may. | 即便如此 |
[37:11] | Two days of work. | 就干两天 |
[37:13] | Straight on-camera fucking, tastefully done! | 在镜头前做爱 雅致地完成 |
[37:16] | No anal, no gape-shots, nothing like that. | 无肛交 不会让你扩张身体部位 这类的都没有 |
[37:21] | 10,000 dollars, no strings. | 一万美元 无附加条件 |
[37:24] | No gape shots. | 不扩张身体部位 |
[37:25] | Ten large can buy you a couple weeks of production | 以纽约的价格 一万能让你 |
[37:28] | at New York prices, I’m guessing. | 拍几周的片子吧 |
[37:34] | Twenty. | 两万 |
[37:38] | Half when I sign… | 签合同的时候先付一半 |
[37:40] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在说笑 对吗 |
[37:42] | Yes or no? | 接不接受 |
[37:45] | Fifteen. And… | 一万五 |
[37:48] | I’ll throw back our piece on Lori. | 雇洛瑞的钱你也不用给 |
[37:51] | ‘Cause I’m a giver! | 因为我是给予者 |
[37:57] | Game’s changed. | 局势变了 |
[37:58] | Three girls will pool money and get a furnished apartment | 三个姑娘可以合资 在隧道附近 |
[38:00] | over near one of the tunnels, | 租一个配备家具的公寓 |
[38:02] | put and ad in The Voice, and boom, instant trick-pad. | 在《有声》上发个广告 轻松就能找到活 |
[38:05] | We’re not getting a piece of any of that stuff? | 我们一分钱都拿不到 |
[38:11] | Fuck that!. | 去他妈的 |
[38:15] | No. | 不 |
[38:17] | The girls do not walk. They don’t do that. | 姑娘们不能说走就走 她们不能这么做 |
[38:22] | If we, uh… bruise up that… Xiomara, | 如果我们教训一顿那个苏美拉 |
[38:26] | the other girls’ll come back. | 其他姑娘就会回来的 |
[38:38] | They’re not coming back. | 她们不会回来 |
[38:40] | And roughing up one mouthy broad won’t help. | 教训一个多嘴的妞不会起任何作用 |
[38:43] | Beepers made ’em bold. | 传呼机让她们大胆起来 |
[38:45] | They figured out they don’t need pimps or whore houses. | 她们明白她们不需要皮条客或者妓院 |
[38:48] | Some of them, anyway. | 至少是部分人 |
[38:50] | And you know what, Tommy? They’re right. | 知道吗 汤米 她们是对的 |
[38:55] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由国度 |
[38:58] | Tommy, a few more months of all this, | 汤米 再这样下去几个月 |
[39:00] | all our parlors are gonna be empty. | 我们所有妓院都会人去楼空 |
[39:01] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:09] | It’s like, uh… It’s an economics problem. | 这是个经济问题 |
[39:13] | It’s like management. | 管理方面的问题 |
[39:16] | I’d rather shoot a motherfucker. | 我宁愿杀人 |
[39:28] | Hey, girl. | 好啊 |
[39:35] | – You want a drink? – Sure. | -要喝一杯吗 -好 |
[39:41] | Uh… Your pages are on the table. | 你的剧本在桌上 |
[39:42] | Just go ahead and sit down. | 去坐下吧 |
[39:45] | This is really nice, when did you move? | 这里真不错 你什么时候搬过来的 |
[39:48] | Uh… Well, a couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[39:50] | when my erotica films were more popular. | 那时我的色情片更受欢迎 |
[39:53] | I was spending a lot of nights at Harvey’s editing suite, | 我经常在哈维的剪辑套房里过夜 |
[39:56] | so I figured it’d be good to get something a little closer. | 所以我想不如搬得近一点 |
[40:04] | So, you gonna move back? | 你要搬回来吗 |
[40:07] | I guess so. You seem to be doing okay here. | 应该是吧 你看上去过得不错 |
[40:10] | Nah, the business is really drying up in New York. | 没有 我们这行在纽约快干不下去了 |
[40:12] | I’m one of the last holdouts. | 我是最后一批坚持者 |
[40:15] | I’ll make it work. | 我会想办法的 |
[40:18] | Thanks for the part. | 谢谢你给我的角色 |
[40:19] | Sure. | 客气 |
[40:22] | I was in town earlier this year. | 我今年早些时候有过来过 |
[40:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:26] | I came in to audition for a role for, um… a straight movie… | 我来参加一部正经影片的试镜 |
[40:29] | a slasher thing. | 恐怖片 |
[40:33] | It’s pretty stupid, all of it. I didn’t even get a call-back. | 挺傻的 我后来都没接到他们的电话 |
[40:36] | Well, that happens all the time. | 这很常见 |
[40:40] | Actors learn how to take it. It doesn’t mean anything. | 演员会学会如何接受 这代表不了什么 |
[40:43] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[40:46] | You don’t think it had anything to do | 你不觉得这跟我是 |
[40:47] | with me being Lori Madison, porn star? | 艳星洛瑞·麦迪逊的身份有关吗 |
[40:50] | You think that doesn’t matter, I think that’s all that matters. | 你觉得无关 我觉得很有关 |
[40:52] | Listen, Lori, | 听着 洛瑞 |
[40:55] | it hasn’t been easy for me, either, making changes. | 做改变对我来说也不容易 |
[40:59] | Now that the movies are on tape, | 如今片子都刻在了录像带上 |
[41:01] | there’s no such thing as an ex-pornstar. | 只要曾经出演过 就永远抹除不掉那段经历 |
[41:03] | I mean, that shit’s around forever, but… | 会跟随你一辈子 但是 |
[41:07] | you know, so what? Just shake it off and move on. | 那又怎样 忘掉过去向前看 |
[41:12] | So, you’re telling me that I can never really escape the life? | 你是说我永远摆脱不了过去的生活吗 |
[41:17] | You don’t need to escape it. | 你不需要摆脱 |
[41:21] | You shouldn’t wanna escape it; you’re Lori Madison, | 你不该想要摆脱掉 你是洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[41:23] | people love Lori Madison. | 人们喜欢洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[41:26] | I mean, Lori Madison won four fucking Eroticas. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊拿过四次最佳艳星奖 |
[41:29] | Lori Madison is money. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊就代表着钱 |
[41:33] | She helped me make a movie I’m proud of. | 她帮我拍过一部我引以为傲的片子 |
[41:37] | You know, you’re Lori Madison, goddammit! | 你可是洛瑞·麦迪逊啊 |
[41:44] | But… you know, if you’re saying | 但是 如果你说 |
[41:45] | that’s not all you are, I do get that. | 这不是你的全部 我也能理解 |
[41:48] | You gotta save something for yourself, | 你得给自己留点东西 |
[41:50] | you can’t be just her. | 你不能只做她 |
[41:51] | How do you know? You’ve only ever known me like this. | 你怎么知道 你只认识艳星身份的我 |
[41:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:03] | I mean, I’m Candy Renee… to most of the world. | 我对大多数人来说是糖糖·蕾妮 |
[42:08] | But I’m also… | 但我还是 |
[42:11] | Eileen Merrell. | 艾琳·梅里尔 |
[42:15] | I’m a mother, I’m a daughter… | 我是母亲 我是女儿 |
[42:20] | I’m somebody’s lover. | 我是一个人的情人 |
[42:23] | I’m both people, you know? We live two lives. | 我两者都是 我们有双重人生 |
[42:28] | That’s how we do. | 我们就是这样 |
[42:32] | I don’t have a kid. | 我没有孩子 |
[42:36] | I don’t have a man anymore. | 我也没有经纪人了 |
[42:40] | I don’t have a family. | 我没有家 |
[42:44] | Shit. I drove past my old house in Minnesota on the way here | 靠 我坐车来这的路上 去了我在明尼苏达州的家 |
[42:47] | and it was boarded up. | 门窗都被钉上了木板 |
[42:52] | This is all I am. | 这就是全部的我 |
[42:59] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[43:12] | What time’s my call tomorrow? | 我明天什么时候开工 |
[43:19] | Um… We start at 9:00 tomorrow. | 我们明天9点开始 |
[43:23] | Now we got some money on-hand, so we can probably get through | 我们现在手里有点钱 所以大概 |
[43:26] | your sequence by the end of next week, | 能在下周结束前拍完你的部分 |
[43:28] | if we can find some locations. | 如果我们能找到拍摄场地的话 |
[43:30] | Mm-kay. I hate to do this again, | 好的 我也不想再这样 |
[43:33] | but do you have a few dollars for a taxi? | 不过你能给我搭车的钱吗 |
[43:47] | You know what? Just take 40. | 把40都拿去吧 |
[43:49] | I’ll get it back when we wrap you out and pay. | 等拍完发钱的时候你再还我 |
[43:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:55] | Hey, Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[43:58] | What’s your real name? | 你真名是什么 |
[44:06] | What’s your real name? | 你真名是什么 |
[44:12] | Land O’Lakes Girl. Remember? | 蓝多湖女孩 记得吗 |
[44:19] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[44:26] | Joey, you got a girlfriend? | 乔 你有女朋友吗 |
[44:29] | – No one special. – That means no one. | -没什么特别的 -意思就是没有 |
[44:33] | What, you think there’s something wrong with me? | 你觉得我有问题吗 |
[44:36] | Even Hitler had a girlfriend. | 就连希特勒都有女友 |
[44:38] | Stop it, Bobby! | 够了 鲍比 |
[44:42] | You two want some coffee? | 你们要喝咖啡吗 |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:49] | I mean, yes, please. | 要 麻烦了 |
[44:52] | None for me. | 我不要 |
[44:57] | So, how’d it go today with Tommy? | 今天 今天和汤米谈得怎么样 |
[44:59] | He gonna set the girls straight? | 他会教训那些姑娘吗 |
[45:01] | No. No one is setting anyone straight. | 不 没人要教训任何人 |
[45:04] | Well, shit, Dad. I handed you this money maker, | 我去 爸 我给你了一棵摇钱树 |
[45:07] | and now we’re just pissing it away. | 现在却撒手不要 |
[45:08] | I ain’t beating on women so you can get paid! | 我可不会为了你能赚钱而去打女人 |
[45:11] | I got more character than that, and you do, too! | 我人品还没这么差 你也一样 |
[45:14] | All right. All right. Doesn’t matter ’cause… | 好吧 无所谓 因为 |
[45:20] | I got a better opportunity for you, anyway. | 我有个更好的机会 |
[45:22] | A sure thing. | 铁定能赚到钱 |
[45:24] | Ain’t no such thing as a sure thing. | 没什么事是铁定的 |
[45:28] | See, my friend at work has a cousin at the FDA. | 我一个同事有个堂兄在食品药品监督管理局工作 |
[45:31] | There’s this drug, it treats irregular heartbeats. | 出了一种药 治疗心律不齐 |
[45:33] | It’s for guys like you, so you don’t stroke out. | 专门给你这样的人 这样就不会中风了 |
[45:36] | The pharmaceutical company’s stock has been going up. | 制药公司的股票在涨 |
[45:39] | Everyone thinks the drug is gonna get approved. | 人人都认为这药会获批 |
[45:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[45:42] | My friend’s cousin says it’s not gonna get approved | 我朋友的堂兄说因为它的各种糟糕副作用 |
[45:45] | on account of all the bad side effects. | 这药不会获批 |
[45:49] | Like, zero chance. | 一点机会都没有 |
[45:50] | So, a guy who shorts the stock is gonna make a mint. | 所以一个卖空股票的人可以赚到一大笔钱 |
[45:54] | What’s that mean, “short the stock”? | 卖空股票是什么意思 |
[45:56] | Instead of betting that the stock’s gonna go up, | 你不赌那股票会涨 |
[45:58] | you bet that it’s gonna go down. | 而是赌它会下降 |
[45:59] | That’s un-American! | 这太不厚道了 |
[46:05] | Come on, Dad. | 拜托 爸 |
[46:07] | You give me 20 Gs, I’ll do all the work, | 你给我两万 我来搞定 |
[46:10] | I’ll get us set up, you and me split the profits. | 我会去处理好 你我分摊收益 |
[46:13] | – Twenty Gs? – Yeah. | -两万 -对 |
[46:16] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[46:24] | How much could we make? | 我们能赚多少 |
[46:42] | Hey. Need a light? | 要火吗 |
[46:49] | Who’s holding? | 这里谁老大 |
[46:51] | Cops. | 警察 |
[46:53] | Fuck you, bitch! | 操你妈 贱人 |
[46:55] | I used to own this stroll from here up to 47th Street. | 这里到47街之间以前都是我的地盘 |
[46:57] | Who the fuck is holding? | 谁老大 |
[47:01] | – Coke or dope? – Coke. | -可卡因还是大麻 -可卡因 |
[47:04] | See my man in the suede? | 看到穿仿麂皮外套的那人了吗 |
[47:20] | Thanks a lot. Have a good night. | 谢谢 祝你今晚开心 |
[47:21] | You too. | 你也是 |
[47:25] | I had a feeling you’d turn up eventually. | 我就知道你会来 |
[47:27] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[47:30] | Been hard to pin down lately. | 最近找你可真不容易 |
[47:34] | I’m sorry about that, too. | 这点我也很抱歉 |
[47:38] | A woman I haven’t seen in a while wanted to | 我走之前 一个我很久没见过的女人 |
[47:39] | talk to me about a job before I left. | 跟我谈了一个工作的事 |
[47:42] | Doesn’t matter anymore. | 无所谓了 |
[47:45] | Can we still get in? | 我们还能进去吗 |
[47:47] | They locked the gate. | 他们锁了门 |
[47:49] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[47:56] | It’s not just your friend tonight. | 今晚你迟到的原因不只是你朋友 |
[48:05] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[48:06] | When I realized this wasn’t working, | 我意识到我们的关系出现问题的时候 |
[48:09] | I knew you’d never be the one to end it. | 我就知道提出分手的不会是你 |
[48:12] | So… I’m gonna do it for you. | 所以我就帮你说了 |
[48:16] | Maybe you just haven’t met the right person yet. | 也许你只是还没遇到对的人 |
[48:19] | Or maybe you did, | 或者你遇到了 |
[48:20] | and you haven’t given them enough of a chance. | 你只是没给他们足够的机会 |
[48:45] | You’ll be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[48:49] | Always have. | 一向如此 |
[49:38] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[49:53] | Hey, baby. You dating? | 亲爱的 约吗 |
[49:56] | Yeah, how much? | 多少钱 |
[49:58] | Fifty takes you around the world. | 五十包你爽翻天 |
[50:00] | God, you’re a steal! | 天 真划算 |
[50:02] | – Twenty for the room. – Of course. | -二十开房 -没问题 |
[50:17] | What’s your name, baby? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[50:23] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[50:33] | Better than when we were married. | 比我们当初结婚时好 |
[50:36] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[50:41] | It isn’t always there for us. Maybe that’s why it’s good. | 我们之间的感觉不是一直都在 或许这是爽的原因 |
[50:47] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[50:50] | I mean… we’re older now. | 我们变老了 |
[50:54] | Older is better? | 变老更好 |
[50:57] | More like smarter. | 更聪明了 |
[51:00] | You know. I mean, maybe if… | 你懂的 也许 |
[51:04] | maybe if we’d been what we are now back then… | 也许如果我们当初就像现在这样 |
[51:08] | things would have played out differently. | 事情也许会朝另一个方向发展 |
[51:14] | Just something to think about. | 值得想想 |
[51:17] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[51:21] | But now it is what it is, Vin. | 不过事已至此了 小文 |
[51:28] | Why, you don’t think we could, though? | 你不觉得我们能重归于好吗 |
[51:35] | I think it’s like… | 我觉得… |
[51:38] | we took what we had, | 我们把我们所拥有的 |
[51:39] | and we dropped it on the floor… | 扔在了地上 |
[51:42] | like it was some old teacup or something. | 就像是个老茶杯什么的 |
[51:47] | And… now… | 而现在 |
[51:50] | with the kids grown and the years gone, | 孩子长大了 过了这么多年 |
[51:53] | we could sit there on the floor with the glue and… | 我们可以坐在地上用胶水 |
[51:58] | put it all back together again, | 把杯子粘好 |
[52:00] | every piece where it needs to go. | 让碎片回到原位 |
[52:04] | And then, at the end, after all that work… | 然后 在最后 在一番努力过后 |
[52:09] | you’d still see all the cracks and the missing pieces. | 你还是会看到那些裂痕和缺失的碎片 |
[52:19] | You and Abby? | 你和艾比 |
[52:31] | Nobody wants to be anybody’s second choice, Vin. | 没人想做别人的备胎 小文 |
[52:35] | That never works. | 这样永远没结果的 |
[52:39] | Easier to just… | 更简单的做法 |
[52:41] | buy a new teacup? | 就是买个新茶杯 |
[52:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:45] | Easier. | 更简单 |
[56:19] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[56:39] | Shit. | 靠 |
[57:47] | What do you wanna call this one? | 你想把这叫做什么 |
[57:50] | Uh… “Apple 30.” | “苹果[纽约]30” |
[57:55] | We should shoot. | 我们该拍了 |
[57:58] | What are we supposed to shoot without Lori? | 没有洛瑞我们要怎么拍 |
[58:01] | She hasn’t even phoned. | 她还没有来过电话 |
[58:05] | Hey, Deb. Did, uh… Did Lori call Harvey’s office? | 黛比 洛瑞有给哈维办公室打过电话吗 |
[58:08] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[58:10] | She’s always been flakey. | 她总是很古怪 |
[58:15] | I… | 我 |
[58:17] | She really wanted this role. | 她真的很想要这个角色的 |
[58:20] | We can call the other actors, maybe shoot a different scene? | 我们可以联系其他演员 拍别的戏 |
[58:25] | – No. – What do you mean “No”? | -不 -什么叫不 |
[58:28] | You’ve got all the equipment rented, everyone’s here. | 设备都租好了 人也都到了 |
[58:33] | I don’t wanna shoot today. | 我今天不想拍 |
[58:45] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[58:50] | That’s a wrap. | 收工了 |