时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Tonight’s the night. | 就是今晚 |
[00:44] | And it’s going to happen again and again– | 有些事情周而复始 |
[00:48] | has to happen. | 终会发生 |
[00:55] | Nice night. | 如此迷人的夜晚 |
[00:59] | Miami is a great town. | 迈阿密是个不错的地方 |
[01:01] | I love the Cuban food. | 我喜欢这里的古巴菜 |
[01:03] | Pork sandwiches — my favorite. | 还有我的最爱 猪肉三文治 |
[01:13] | But I’m hungry for something different now. | 但我现在却对另外些东西感到渴望 |
[01:45] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[01:48] | Mike Donovan. | 迈克·多诺万 |
[01:51] | He’s the one. | 我的目标 |
[02:15] | You’re mine now, so do exactly as I say. | 你现在是我的 所以最好照我说的做 |
[02:19] | – What do you want? – I want you to be quiet. | -你想要什么 -我想你给我安静点 |
[02:23] | Now drive. | 开车 |
[02:52] | Turn here. | 在这儿转弯 |
[03:24] | You have to listen… | 听着 |
[03:27] | …do what I say. | 照我的吩咐去做 |
[03:40] | – Look. – No. | -看看他们 -不 |
[03:42] | Uh, yes. | 看着他们 |
[03:46] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[03:47] | It’s horrible, isn’t it? Isn’t it? | 很可怕 对吧 对吧 |
[03:50] | Please… | 求求你 |
[03:53] | Open your eyes and look at what you did! | 睁开你的眼睛看看你干的好事 |
[03:58] | Look or I’ll cut your eyelids right off your face. | 看吧 要不我现在就把你的眼珠给挖出来 |
[04:07] | It took me a long time to get these little boys clean. | 清理这些小孩子花了我很时间 |
[04:11] | One of them had been in the ground so long | 其中一个因为埋在地下太长时间 |
[04:13] | he was falling apart. | 都已经开始四分五裂了 |
[04:14] | I pulled him out in bits and pieces. | 我把他一块块挖出来拼好 |
[04:18] | Hail Mary, full of grace,the Lord is — | 万福马利亚 仁慈的上帝啊 |
[04:19] | Stop! That never helped anybody. | 停下来 这些帮不了任何人 |
[04:25] | Please, you can have anything. | 求求你放了我 你可以得到任何你想要的 |
[04:27] | That’s good. Beg. Did these little boys beg? | 这倒不错 乞求 这些孩子乞求过吗 |
[04:36] | I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t. I– | 我不得不这么做 我不得不 我 |
[04:39] | Please, you have to understand… | 求你了 你得明白 |
[04:44] | Trust me, I definitely understand. | 相信我 我清楚的很 |
[04:48] | See, I can’t help myself, either. | 是啊 我也不得不这么做 |
[04:53] | Children, I could never do that. | 但是对孩子 我永远干不出那种事 |
[04:55] | Not like you. Never, ever kids. | 不像你 永远不会是对孩子下手 |
[05:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:03] | I have standards. | 我有自己的原则 |
[05:30] | Soon you’ll be packed into a few… | 很快你就会被… |
[05:36] | …neatly wrapped hefties | 分成一整块一整块包装好 |
[05:40] | in my own | 放在一个 |
[05:42] | small corner of the world. | 只属于我自己的地方 |
[05:47] | It’ll be a neater, happier place. | 那里很干净也很快乐 |
[05:55] | A better place. | 就像天堂 |
[06:20] | My name is Dexter, Dexter Morgan. | 我叫德克斯特 德克斯特·摩根 |
[06:23] | I don’t know what made me the way I am, | 我不知道我为什么会变成今天这样 |
[06:25] | but whatever it was left a hollow place inside. | 但是不管是什么造成了我内心的空洞 |
[06:29] | People fake a lot of human interactions, | 人们总是装的故作亲密 |
[06:32] | but I feel like I fake them all, | 但是我倒觉得我一直骗了所有人 |
[06:33] | and I fake them very well. | 而且做的很好 |
[06:35] | Ahoy, there, captain! Any big marlin out there today? | 喂 那边的船长 今天有大金枪鱼吗 |
[06:40] | And that’s my burden, I guess. | 我想 也许这就是我的牵绊 |
[06:44] | But I don’t blame my foster parents for that. | 但我从不为这责怪我的养父母 |
[06:46] | Harry and Doris Morgan did a wonderful job raising me. | 哈里和桃瑞斯·摩根尽己所能把我养大 |
[06:50] | But they’re both dead now. | 但他们都已经过世了 |
[06:53] | I didn’t kill them… | 不是我杀的 |
[06:56] | Honest. | 真的 |
[06:58] | You’re different, aren’t you, Dexter? | 德克斯特 你与众不同 不是吗 |
[07:00] | What do you mean, pop? | 什么意思 爸爸 |
[07:03] | The Billups say Buddy disappeared. | 比卢普斯一家说巴迪不见了 |
[07:08] | I found the grave, son. | 我找到了它的坟墓 儿子 |
[07:09] | That dog was a noisy little creep, dad. | 那条狗根本就是条杂种 爸爸 |
[07:12] | He was barking all night, and mom couldn’t sleep. | 它整晚吵让妈妈无法入睡 |
[07:14] | And she’s very, very sick, and that lousy dog | 她现在病的很重 而那狗 |
[07:16] | was yapping at every leaf that blew down the sidewalk! | 连片叶子落地都会叫个不停 |
[07:19] | There were a lot of bones in there, Dexter, | 那里有很多尸骸 德克斯特 |
[07:22] | and not just Buddy’s. | 不止巴迪的 |
[07:42] | Hola, Dexter! | 嗨 德克斯特 |
[08:23] | Blood– | 血 |
[08:25] | sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. | 有时让我变的兴奋无比 |
[08:31] | Other times, it helps me control the chaos. | 有时却能让我保持清醒 |
[08:36] | The code of Harry, | 哈里法则 |
[08:36] | my foster father, is satisfied. | 我养父对于他定的此条法则很满意 |
[08:40] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[08:42] | Harry was a great cop here in Miami, | 哈里是迈阿密一个伟大的警察 |
[08:44] | taught me how to think like one, | 他教我怎么去思考 |
[08:46] | taught me how to cover my tracks. | 怎么掩盖我留下的痕迹 |
[08:49] | I’m a very neat monster. | 我是个懂规矩的怪物 |
[08:55] | Dexter, are you there? | 德克斯特 你在吗 |
[08:58] | Okay, Dex, please, as soon as you get in, | 好吧 德克斯 尽快过来吧 |
[09:01] | I’m at a crime scene by the shithole the Seven Seas motel, | 我在七海酒店的犯罪现场 |
[09:04] | and I need you here. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:06] | Dex? Please… | 德克斯 求你 |
[09:09] | Pretty fucking please with cheese on top. | 求你他妈的快点过来 |
[09:11] | That’s my foul-mouthed foster sister, Debra. | 这是我满嘴脏话的妹妹 黛布拉 |
[09:14] | She has a big heart but won’t let anyone see it. | 她很善良却不想人别人知道 |
[09:17] | She’s the only person in the world who loves me. | 她是这世上仅存的唯一爱我的人 |
[09:19] | I think that’s nice. | 我想这不错 |
[09:21] | I don’t have feelings about anything, | 我对其他事情漠不关心 |
[09:23] | but if I could have feelings at all, I’d have them for Deb. | 即使偶尔关心也是出于对黛布的 |
[09:31] | There’s something strange and disarming | 在迈阿密的大白天巡视凶杀现场 |
[09:33] | about looking at a homicide scene in the daylight of Miami. | 让你有些不习惯 甚至毫无戒备 |
[09:36] | It makes the most | 这些奇异的杀戮 |
[09:37] | grotesque killings look staged, | 就象预先安排好的舞台剧似的 |
[09:39] | like you’re in a new and daring section of Disney World — | 让你就像身处一个杀戮的迪斯尼奇幻世界 |
[09:43] | Dahmer Land. | 戴默世界 |
[09:44] | You better be a cop. | 你是警察 |
[09:45] | No. Forensics. | 不 法医 |
[09:53] | Dex! | 德克斯 |
[09:56] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Jeez, Deb… | 天啊 黛布 |
[10:04] | Where the hell do you keep your gun? | 你把该死的枪放哪了 |
[10:05] | They found another hooker, in the pool. | 他们发现又一个妓女死在游泳池里 |
[10:07] | – Another? – Chopped up in bits and pieces. | -又一个 -被剁成肉泥了 |
[10:09] | That’s the third one in 5 months. | 已经是五个月内第三个了 |
[10:11] | Third? You mean there’s a — | 第三个 你是说有一个… |
[10:12] | A serial killer, that’s right. | 没错 连环杀手 |
[10:15] | The other 2 were in Broward, | 另外两个死在布罗瓦郡 |
[10:16] | chopped up just like this one. | 和这个一样被剁成肉泥 |
[10:18] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑犯吗 |
[10:20] | Wish I knew. | 要是有就好了 |
[10:21] | I’m on Vice, | 我在此卧底当妓女 |
[10:22] | so Laguerta sent me to my room | 所以洛格丽塔叫我回我房里 |
[10:24] | and told me to stay out of sight. | 叫我呆在她看不见的地方 |
[10:26] | God forbids she listens to what you have to say. | 上帝不允许她听你说的话 |
[10:28] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我吧 |
[10:30] | How does someone so dumb | 为什么一个蠢的象驴一样的人 |
[10:31] | get so much power? | 会有那么大的权利 |
[10:33] | She knows how to play the game. | 她可是深谙此道 |
[10:35] | You could take a lesson. | 你应该向她学学 |
[10:37] | In what, ass-kissing? | 怎么学 学她拍马屁么 |
[10:38] | Politics. | 学政治手段 |
[10:44] | I just want to catch this guy before he kills another one of my girls. | 我只想在下一个女孩被杀之前抓到他 |
[10:48] | You can’t get so emotionally invested. | 调查的时候别加入太多私人感情 |
[10:50] | You always say that. | 你老是这么说 |
[10:51] | So did dad. | 爸爸也是 |
[10:52] | Yeah, but he also said, “go after what you want.” | 是 但他还会说”做你想做的吧” |
[10:56] | I want out of Vice and into Homicide. | 我不想再当卧底 我想调查这件杀人案 |
[10:59] | What can I do to help? | 我怎么帮你 |
[11:03] | You get these hunches, you know, with these types of murders. | 你对于这类的杀人犯不是一向挺有直觉吗 |
[11:07] | Only sometimes. | 只是某些时候而已 |
[11:09] | Well, see if you get one this time. | 那就看看这次你行不行咯 |
[11:10] | And can I bounce some ideas off of you later? | 还有迟点我想向你发发牢骚 |
[11:12] | You know I always get smarter when I’m talking to you. | 你知道我和你交谈时候会变得更聪明些 |
[11:14] | You just need a little more confidence. | 你其实只需要一点自信而已 |
[11:23] | All right, I’ll take a look. | 好吧 我去看一看 |
[11:25] | In the meantime, avoid Laguerta | 同时还要避开洛格丽塔 |
[11:26] | and talk to Captain Matthews. | 还要和马修斯警监谈谈 |
[11:28] | He and dad were tight. Maybe he’ll put you on the case. | 他和爸爸有交情 也许他能让你调查这案子 |
[11:30] | You’re making me smarter already, see? | 看到没 你已经让我变聪明了 |
[11:33] | And keep the sex suit on when you talk to the Captain. | 记得和警监说话时候这身衣服就别脱了 |
[11:35] | It’ll help your cause. | 这会挺有用的 |
[11:50] | That’s a nice haircut, Masuoka. | 发型不错 玛稣卡 |
[11:51] | Saw your sister. | 我见过你妹妹了 |
[11:53] | Damn, looking hot. | 妈的 她身材真火辣 |
[11:54] | Yeah, she should. It’s hot as hell out here. | 没错 就和这鬼天气一样热 |
[11:57] | So… Why are you here? | 那…你怎么跑来了 |
[12:00] | – It’s a crime scene. – Yeah. | -这里是犯罪现场啊 -是啊 |
[12:02] | – But you do blood spatter. – So? | -可你是血迹分析师的 -然后呢 |
[12:04] | So?… There’s no blood here. | 然后? 这里一滴血也没有 |
[12:07] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[12:09] | Yeah. There’s no blood in or on | 尸体里和尸体上一滴血也没有 |
[12:11] | or near the body at all. | 连周围都没有 |
[12:12] | It’s the weirdest thing you ever saw. | 这真是怪事一桩 |
[12:15] | Hey, Angel, let’s show him. | 安吉儿 让他看看 |
[12:17] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[12:19] | No sticky, hot, messy, | 没有粘稠的 滚烫的 肮脏的 |
[12:21] | awful blood. No blood at all. | 让人恶心的血 一滴血也没有 |
[12:25] | Why hadn’t I thought of that? No blood. | 为什么我从未想到过这点 没有血 |
[12:30] | What a beautiful idea! | 好一个不错的主意 |
[12:32] | How is he doing ? How does the killer get rid of the blood? | 他是怎么做到的 怎么把血弄干净的 |
[12:34] | It’s hard to say. The body’s in good shape. | 很难说 尸体保存的很完好 |
[12:38] | She got a nice ass, too. | 她的屁股也很翘 |
[12:40] | Head is over there, if you want to take a look. | 头在那里 如果你想看的话 |
[12:43] | – This is unique. – No shit. | -做的太绝了 -没错 |
[12:46] | And no prints, either. | 当然也没指纹 |
[12:48] | I’ve never seen such clean, dry, | 我从来没见过这么干净 干燥 |
[12:50] | neat-looking dead flesh. | 整洁的尸体 |
[12:53] | Wonderful. | 太绝了 |
[12:55] | Very clean. | 真干净啊 |
[12:56] | Yeah, but he didn’t finish. No terminó. | 是的 不过他还没做完 没完成 |
[12:59] | It looks pretty completo to me, Angel. | 安吉儿 在我看来这已经完成了 |
[13:01] | No, no. Look. | 不 你看这里 |
[13:02] | He cut the leg in four pieces, almost like using a ruler. | 他象事先量过一样把腿切成四块 |
[13:08] | But this leg is in three pieces. | 但是这条腿却是三块 |
[13:12] | Now, look, | 就是这儿 看 |
[13:13] | he started to make a fourth cut but stopped. | 他准备切第四刀的时候停住了 |
[13:16] | It’s possible he got interrupted. | 可能他受到干扰或者怎么的 |
[13:17] | Laguerta’s looking for a witness, | 洛格丽塔在寻找目击证人 |
[13:19] | working on the motel porter back there. | 是个在旅馆看门的 |
[13:21] | God help him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[13:25] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[13:26] | I can’t think. I have to get out of here. | 我无法思考 我得马上离开这里 |
[13:31] | Dex, what’s wrong? Where are you going? | 德克斯特 怎么了 你上哪去 |
[13:33] | Hey, no blood… No trabajo. | 没血就没我的事了 |
[13:48] | I wish she’d stop that. | 我真希望她别载做那动作了 |
[13:49] | It’s one of those mating rituals which I really don’t understand. | 那是我无法理解的一种求偶习惯 |
[13:59] | But that bloodless body — | 但是那个没血的尸体 |
[14:03] | this guy may have exceeded my own abilities. | 那家伙可能比我强多了 |
[14:11] | – Morning, Dex. – Morning. | -早上好 德克斯 -早上好 |
[14:17] | – Hey, Dex. – Hey, Sue. Dan. | -嘿 德克斯 -嘿 休 丹 |
[14:19] | – How are the families? – Good. You? | -家里人怎么样 -不错 你呢 |
[14:25] | – See you at the next bloodbath? – Never miss a party. | -下次大屠杀再见啦 -不会错过 |
[14:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Salt of the earth, these people, and they work hard. | 这些人无疑是精英 他们努力工作 |
[14:37] | But with the solve rate for murders at about 20%, | 但破案率才20% |
[14:39] | Miami is a great place for me, | 对我来说 迈阿密是个不错的好地方 |
[14:41] | a great place for me to hone my craft. | 可以让我一展身手的好地方 |
[14:44] | Viva Miami. | 为迈阿密欢呼 |
[14:45] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[14:47] | I like your other outfit better. | 我想另外件工作服更适合你 |
[14:49] | You’re a sick bastard. Guess what. | 你这个混球 知道吗 |
[14:52] | Sex suit worked. Captain put me on the case. | 性感装束起作用了 警监让我查这件案子了 |
[14:54] | Laguerta wasn’t happy, but she needs to get laid. | 可洛格丽塔很不高兴 不过那是她欠操 |
[14:57] | I guess. So congrats! | 我也这么想 那恭喜你了 |
[15:00] | So you got any ideas yet? | 你有什么想法没 |
[15:02] | Nope. | 还没 |
[15:03] | Well, start working on your mental autopsy | 那从你的心理分析开始 |
[15:06] | cause I could use your theories. | 因为也许我能用到你的理论 |
[15:07] | And thanks for the fucking doughnut. | 还有谢谢你的甜甜圈 |
[15:09] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:13] | Doughnut? | 要甜甜圈吗 |
[15:19] | You keeping your fingernails clean? | 你手干净吗 |
[15:21] | Never leave home without my rubber gloves. | 不带橡胶手套我从不出门 |
[15:23] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[15:27] | So, anything new? | 那么 有什么消息吗 |
[15:38] | One of these days you’re gonna tell me. | 你迟早得告诉我 |
[15:40] | I already told you. | 我都已经告诉你了 |
[15:41] | Blood spatter doesn’t take up all my time. | 我不是整天都在分析搜集血液 |
[15:43] | I like doing it. Maybe I can help out. | 我想也许我可以帮点忙 |
[15:45] | It fills my nights. | 顺便丰富下我的夜生活 |
[15:46] | You have a morbid sense of fun. | 你有一种病态的幽默感 |
[15:49] | That’s probably true. | 也许吧 |
[15:52] | You should find a pretty girl. | 你应该找个漂亮的姑娘 |
[15:54] | I found you. | 我找了你啊 |
[15:57] | Charming like your father. | 你和你爸爸一样迷人 |
[15:59] | Just don’t get me fired. | 就是别让我丢了饭碗 |
[16:01] | Then who would I bring doughnuts to? | 那我给谁带甜甜圈呢 |
[16:09] | Angel, | 安吉儿 |
[16:10] | – come here? – Gracias. | -来一个 -谢谢 |
[16:12] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[16:16] | Just like me… | 和我一样 |
[16:18] | Empty inside. | 内部空空如也 |
[16:33] | Where the hell you been? | 你死哪去了 |
[16:35] | Crime scene. | 犯罪现场啊 |
[16:37] | What about these? | 那这些是什么 |
[16:38] | The hotel cokehead murders, this dealer and the girl? | 这旅馆的瘾君子杀了毒犯和这个女孩 |
[16:43] | Well, this hallmark-looking couple | 从这些特征上来看 |
[16:45] | didn’t die by the hands of a professional. | 不象是职业杀手所为 |
[16:46] | No, this is | 这是 |
[16:48] | child’s play. | 孩子的恶作剧 |
[16:50] | Messy work — | 一团糟 |
[16:51] | All that blood on the wallslooks like a finger painting. | 所有墙壁上的血像是手画上去的 |
[16:54] | You give me the fucking creeps, | 是你把这些该死的东西给我的 |
[16:55] | you know that, Dexter? | 你知道吗 德克斯特 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. | 恩 我知道 抱歉 |
[17:00] | – Fuck you. – Okay. | -去你妈吧 -好吧 |
[17:04] | – Is there something I can do? -Yeah. You can give me | -我能帮你做些什么吗 -你可以把 |
[17:06] | a fucking analysis on the blood spatter on this killings. | 这起该死的谋杀案的血样分析给我 |
[17:08] | You think I’m here to invite you to my nephew’s bris? | 你认为我闲在这里没事可干 |
[17:12] | I didn’t know you were Jewish. | 我不知道原来你是个犹太人 |
[17:13] | Shut the fuck up and write your report already. | 闭上你的臭嘴写你的报告 |
[17:15] | Don’t even know why I need you. | 真不知道我为什么离不开你 |
[17:17] | Grab a crayon, psycho, | 心理学家 抓起你的笔 |
[17:18] | and scribble this down. | 记些东西下来 |
[17:19] | Rival dealer came in. | 毒贩的对头进来 |
[17:20] | Two scumbags slashed to hell, | 两个家伙被杀 |
[17:22] | dealer stole the drugs. | 毒贩偷了毒品 |
[17:23] | Wham, bam, done. | 嘭砰几下 |
[17:25] | And I don’t give a shit what you say | 我不管你在狗屁些什么 |
[17:27] | because that’s what happened and that’s who I’m looking for. | 因为这就是事情的经过以及我要找的人 |
[17:29] | Hey, we are looking for a motherfucking thief dealer. | 嘿 我们在找个该死的偷毒品的毒贩 |
[17:33] | – You got it? – Okay. Sure. | -听懂了吗 -是 明白了 |
[17:38] | I guess. But I should get over there. | 我懂了 可我想我应该去那里看看 |
[17:41] | Then get over there already, you fucking weirdo. | 那就快去 你个怪胎 |
[17:44] | – I need it quick. – I’m on it, sergeant. | -最好快点 -我这就去 警司 |
[17:52] | The only real question I have is why, | 我只想知道 |
[17:54] | in a building full of cops, | 按道理来说这楼里的所有警察来说 |
[17:56] | all supposedly with a keen insight into the human soul, | 都应该是热心肠的人 |
[18:00] | is Doakes the only one who gets the creeps from me | 为什么偏偏就道克斯老找我麻烦 |
[18:06] | So this killer used a sword? | 那么这个凶手用的是剑咯 |
[18:10] | No. Probably a very sharp knife. | 不是 很可能是一把非常锋利的刀 |
[18:14] | Look at the blood spatter. Look at the patterns. | 看看这些血迹 看看这些形状 |
[18:16] | It tells a story. | 它会告诉你发生了什么 |
[18:17] | You see this big pond of blood right there? | 你来看这个巨大的血池 |
[18:19] | That’s from the initial stab. | 这些都是这一刀留下的血 |
[18:21] | The male victim was standing right here, | 男受害者当时站在这里 |
[18:24] | and the killer plunged his knife into the shoulder, | 凶手把刀插入他的肩膀 |
[18:28] | severing the carotid artery, and — blpph | 正中了颈动脉 然后…噗嘘 |
[18:31] | Notice the long, thick, heavy drips? | 注意到这个又长又细又深的血滴了吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah, nice. | 看到了 很漂亮 |
[18:35] | Now, over here, | 看这里 血迹很整齐 |
[18:35] | you have nice, clean sprays of blood, that can only happen | 这只有当你拿着什么轻便的锋利的武器 |
[18:39] | when you’re holding something light and moving quick | 快速挥舞着时才会留下这些痕迹 |
[18:41] | nice, sharp slices through the body. | 华丽的尖锐的薄皮切过身体 |
[18:43] | No splashes, no drips. Clean and easy. | 血迹没有分散 整齐干净 |
[18:48] | This guy knew how to use a blade. | 这家伙是使刀高手 |
[18:54] | So we’re looking for a sushi chef. | 那凶手可能是个做寿司的了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, sushi chef is possible. | 恩 有这可能 |
[18:59] | Wouldn’t be my first choice, but, | 但是不是我的首选 |
[19:00] | hey, you never know. | 但又有谁知道呢 |
[19:04] | – Now what? – Now I eat! | -现在干什么 -吃饭啊 |
[19:07] | The problem with eating and driving, which I love to do, | 虽然我喜欢边开车边吃东西 但是 |
[19:10] | is not being able to employ the hand position on the wheel. | 并不能因为能控制好方向盘就这样做 |
[19:14] | It’s a matter of public safety. | 这关系到社会安全 |
[19:17] | But there’s always a sacrifice. | 但总是会有牺牲 |
[19:26] | This guy, Jamie Jaworski. | 这家伙 吉米·杰沃斯基 |
[19:31] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[19:32] | I think he fell in love with a pretty brunette, | 我认为他和一个浅黑肤色的漂亮女人恋爱了 |
[19:34] | Mrs. Jane Saunders — | 简·桑得斯太太 |
[19:36] | A sweet mother of two | 有两个孩子的好母亲 |
[19:38] | married to a successful banker | 与成功银行家结婚 |
[19:40] | All living a pleasant life until she, | 他们一直很幸福的生活着 |
[19:42] | unfortunately, disappeared, | 直到有一天她突然失踪了 |
[19:43] | leaving the kids emotionally devastated forever. | 留下两个在感情上一辈子受到伤害的孩子 |
[19:51] | The cops arrested my favorite valet, | 警察抓住了他 |
[19:53] | but his lawyer got him off | 但是他的律师找到搜查令的漏洞 |
[19:55] | on a faulty search warrant. | 让他无罪释放了 |
[20:01] | It’s a good thing I don’t bother with them. | 很高兴律师们不会来烦我 |
[20:55] | Animals don’t like me, | 动物不喜欢我 |
[20:57] | especially dogs. | 尤其是狗 |
[21:00] | I don’t think they approve | 我认为它们有时候不赞成 |
[21:01] | of what I sometimes do to their masters. | 我对它们主人做的事 |
[21:04] | That dog recognizes me as easily as I can recognize Jaworski | 狗能像我认出杰沃斯基一样轻易认出我来 |
[21:10] | or any other killer. | 或者其他的凶手 |
[21:36] | Interesting taste in literature. | 对文学很有趣的品位 |
[21:39] | His needs are evolving, turning violent. | 他的需求在改变 变得暴力 |
[21:44] | He’s on the fast track. | 他改变的太快了 |
[21:46] | Have you ever wanted to kill anything else? | 你有没有想杀其它什么东西的冲动 |
[21:49] | You know, something bigger than a dog? | 比如比狗大一些的东西 |
[21:54] | Yes. | 有 |
[21:57] | Like a person? | 比如一个人 |
[21:59] | Yeah, but no one in particular. | 对 但不是某个特定的人 |
[22:04] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不杀呢 |
[22:08] | I thought you and mom wouldn’t like it. | 我认为你和妈妈不会喜欢的 |
[22:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:31] | Friday night. | 星期五晚上 |
[22:33] | Date night in Miami. | 对于迈阿密来说是约会之夜 |
[22:35] | Every night is a date night in Miami, | 其实每晚对于迈阿密都是约会之夜 |
[22:37] | and everyone’s having sex. | 每个人都在做爱 |
[22:40] | But for me, sex never enters into it. | 但是在我的字典里没有性 |
[22:43] | I don’t understand sex. | 我不了解性 |
[22:46] | Not that I have anything against women, | 不是我对女人反感 |
[22:47] | and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, | 当然更不是我有同性恋倾向 |
[22:50] | but when it comes to the actual act of sex, | 但是当涉及到性的具体动作时 |
[22:53] | it’s always just seemed so… | 它老是看起来那么… |
[22:57] | undignified. | 不严肃 |
[23:01] | But I have to play the game. | 但是我还得继续游戏 |
[23:03] | And after years of trying to look normal, | 很多年来我假装自己是正常的 |
[23:05] | I think I met the right woman for me. | 我认为我遇到了命中注定的女孩 |
[23:08] | Deb saved her life on a domestic-dispute call, | 黛布在一次家庭纠纷中救了她 |
[23:11] | introduced us, | 然后介绍我们认识 |
[23:12] | and we’ve been dating for six months now. | 我们已经约会六个月了 |
[23:15] | She’s perfect because Rita is, | 丽塔很完美 |
[23:17] | in her own way, as damaged as me. | 可能和我一样受过伤害吧 |
[23:22] | I’m running late. | 对不起我迟了 |
[23:23] | I’ll just be a sec. I have to change. | 很快就好 我得去换件衣服 |
[23:26] | Okeydoke. | 没问题 |
[23:33] | Hi, Dexter. | 你好 德克斯特 |
[23:35] | May I say that you look lovely this evening? | 我可以夸你今晚很美吗 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 当然 |
[23:40] | Master Cody, handsome as ever. | 科迪大师 和以前一样帅 |
[23:43] | High five. | 来击个掌 |
[23:57] | Vanilla…Chocolate, and strawberry. | 香草…巧克力 还有草莓 |
[24:01] | No coffee? | 没咖啡吗 |
[24:03] | Which one do you think melts faster? | 哪种你认为融化的快点 |
[24:07] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[24:08] | Rita’s ex-hubby, the crack addict, | 丽塔的前夫是个瘾君子 |
[24:11] | repeatedly raped her, knocked her around. | 不断的强奸她 让她痛苦不堪 |
[24:15] | Ever since then, | 从那以后 |
[24:16] | she’s been completely uninterested in sex. | 她就对性爱失去了兴趣 |
[24:21] | That works for me. | 那样正合我意 |
[24:23] | Will you be back? | 你会回来吗 |
[24:25] | – Of course I’ll be back. – I meant Dexter. | -当然会回来 -我是说德克斯特 |
[24:28] | – You’ll be asleep. – No, I won’t. | -你会睡着的 -不 我不会的 |
[24:31] | Then I’ll stop in and we’ll all play cards. | 那我会回来 然后我们一起打扑克 |
[24:33] | Texas Hold ’em? | 打德州式的怎么样 |
[24:36] | Give mommy a kiss. | 亲妈妈一下 |
[24:40] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -恩 |
[24:55] | Needless to say, I have some unusual habits, | 不用说 我有些不同寻常的爱好 |
[24:58] | yet all these socially acceptable people | 但这些善于社交的人 |
[25:00] | can’t wait to pick up hammers and publicly smash their food to bits. | 急不可待的拿起锤子敲碎他们的食物 |
[25:06] | Normal people are so hostile… | 一般人总是充满敌意 |
[25:10] | but not her. | 但她不是 |
[25:33] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[25:36] | They might need me. | 他们可能需要我帮忙 |
[25:43] | Just stay right there. I’ll be right back. | 呆在这 我马上回来 |
[26:07] | – Son of a whore. – Who? | -狗娘养的 -谁 |
[26:11] | Talking about this hijo de puta, this asshole killer, | 关于这个杂种的 这个该死的凶手 |
[26:14] | this maricón savage who makes us work on a Friday night. | 这个混蛋让我们星期五都忙的不可开交 |
[26:17] | Only Mondays through Thursdays — | 只有周一到周四才清净些 |
[26:19] | that’s what I always say. | 这是我常说的 |
[26:20] | Of course, be reasonable. | 话虽然这么说 |
[26:23] | Who wants to work on a Friday night? | 谁想在周五晚上干活 |
[26:26] | I have my needs. | 我有我的事 |
[26:30] | So. What are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[26:32] | I was in the neighborhood. I’m on a date. | 我就在附近约会 |
[26:34] | A date? Nice. | 约会 不错嘛 |
[26:36] | Same guy, same pattern. | 同一个人同一种手法 |
[26:38] | Bone dry. No blood again. Pero mira esto. | 骨头是干的 依旧没有血 但你瞧这里 |
[26:43] | There’s some small differences in the cuts this time. | 这次的伤口和前一次有些不同 |
[26:46] | Over here — rough, almost emotion. | 这里 切口很粗糙 |
[26:50] | Then over here, not so much. | 但是这里 稍微好一点 |
[26:52] | – And then over here — clean. – Muy bien. | -再看这里 非常整齐 -真够仔细的 |
[26:57] | Yeah, nice. But look at this. | 恩 是不错 但你看这里 |
[27:01] | All bone. | 全是骨头 |
[27:03] | The killer flayed the skin, the flesh, completely off. | 凶手把皮剥了 然后把肉整块的拿下来 |
[27:07] | Now, why would he do that? | 他干嘛这么做 |
[27:08] | He’s experimenting. | 他在做实验 |
[27:09] | He’s trying to find the right way. | 他在试着找一个完美的方法 |
[27:11] | Is he experimenting with the head, too? | 难道他把头也拿去做实验了 |
[27:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:15] | La bestia left her tits and took her fucking head. | 这杂种把乳房留下却拿走了她的头 |
[27:19] | I don’t find anyone around here. | 附近都找不到 |
[27:21] | And God only knows what he’s doing with it. | 只有上帝知道他做了什么 |
[27:23] | He’s certainly raising the bar. Damn! | 这家伙看来是不想停手了 该死的 |
[27:26] | This guy is good. | 真是个厉害的家伙 |
[27:30] | Will they catch him soon? | 他们会很快抓到他吗 |
[27:32] | I doubt it. | 我觉得不可能 |
[27:35] | The killer is an artist. | 凶手是个艺术家 |
[27:40] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[27:44] | His technique… | 他的技术… |
[27:47] | is incredible. | 让人难以置信 |
[27:54] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I want to. | 对不起 我想我现在还不想 |
[28:00] | I mean, I’m — I’m not ready. | 我是说我还没准备好 |
[28:04] | Damn it, Dexter. | 该死 德克斯特 |
[28:08] | What have I done now ? | 我都做了些什么 |
[28:12] | And why can’t I get that neat stack of body parts out of my head? | 为什么那一块块尸体如此挥之不去 |
[28:17] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[28:20] | Why did I touch her that way? | 我为什么要那样碰她 |
[28:24] | I need to get back to my work. | 我得回到自己的工作上去了 |
[28:29] | Jaworski’s website, “scream-bitch-scream” | 杰沃斯基的网站 “尖叫婊子” |
[28:33] | the mother of all rape sites. | 强奸网站的始作俑者 |
[28:51] | That’s it. He’s definitely the one. | 就是他 没错 |
[28:56] | Now it’s just a matter of time | 现在只是时间问题了 |
[28:58] | before he becomes a drop of blood in my glass-slide collection. | 他很快就会变成我载玻片收藏中的一块了 |
[29:03] | But I have to wait. | 但我必须等待时机 |
[29:05] | I have to be careful | 我得小心翼翼的 |
[29:07] | and follow the code of Harry. | 遵守哈里法则 |
[29:21] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:26] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[29:27] | You and I had an understanding. | 你跟我有过共识 |
[29:29] | Whenever you get an urge, you come to me, | 不管你什么时候有欲望了 你都可以来找我 |
[29:32] | you tell me, and we deal with it together. | 你应该告诉我 我们一起解决 |
[29:33] | – I do tell you, dad. – The hell you do! | -我有告诉你过 爸爸 -你告诉个屁 |
[29:36] | – There’s blood on this knife. -Animals. | -刀上有血迹 -动物 |
[29:38] | I find animals, that’s all. | 我只是发现了它们 就这些 |
[29:40] | Are you sure? Are you telling me the truth? | 你确定 这是实话吗 |
[29:43] | Yes! | 当然 |
[29:45] | I thought we had this under control. | 我以为一切尽在掌握 |
[29:55] | You still don’t remember anything from before, | 你还是没记起以前的事情 |
[29:58] | – you know, before we took you in? – No. | -在我们领养你之前 -不记得了 |
[30:04] | Is that why I have these urges? | 是那事造成我的这些欲望的吗 |
[30:09] | What happened changed something inside you. | 那些事改变了你的内心 |
[30:13] | It got into you too early. | 它过早地发生在你身上了 |
[30:16] | I’m afraid your urge to kill is only gonna get stronger. | 恐怕你想杀人的欲望 只会不断加强 |
[30:20] | You’re saying I’ll be like this forever. | 你是说我永远都会这样 |
[30:24] | You’re a good kid, Dex. You are. | 德克斯 你是个好孩子 你确实是的 |
[30:29] | Otherwise, it would have been a lot worse than animals. | 否则就不止是杀了一些动物那么简单了 |
[30:34] | Okay? We can’t stop this. | 好吧 我们不能停止这种行为 |
[30:39] | But maybe… | 但是也许… |
[30:42] | We can do something to channel it. | 我们可以做些事情来引导它 |
[30:49] | Use it for good. | 用在好的方面 |
[30:51] | How could it ever be good? | 这个怎么可能会有好的一面呢 |
[30:53] | Son, there are people out there | 孩子 外面有很多人 |
[30:54] | who do really bad things. | 做一些穷凶极恶的事 |
[30:57] | Terrible people. | 无药可救的人 |
[31:00] | And the police can’t catch them all. | 而警察是抓不完他们的 |
[31:06] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我说什么吗 |
[31:10] | You’re saying… | 你是说… |
[31:12] | they deserve it. | 他们都该死 |
[31:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:17] | But, of course, | 但首先 |
[31:18] | you have to learn how to spot them, | 你必须要学会如何认出他们 |
[31:22] | how to cover your tracks. | 如何不留下你的蛛丝马迹 |
[31:25] | But I can teach you. | 但我可以教你 |
[31:29] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[31:31] | It’s okay, Dex. | 没事的 德克斯 |
[31:33] | You can’t help what happened to you, | 你不可能抑制心中的欲望 |
[31:35] | but you can make the best of it. | 但是你可以随遇而安 |
[31:39] | Remember this forever | 永远记住… |
[31:41] | you are my son, | 你是我儿子 |
[31:43] | you are not alone, and you are loved. | 你并不孤单 始终有人爱着你 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:52] | Preparation is vital. | 准备工作是生死攸关的 |
[31:55] | No detail can be overlooked. | 不能忽略任何细节 |
[32:02] | And the ritual is intoxicating. | 而杀人仪式是令人兴奋的 |
[32:13] | Duct tape… | 喉管胶布 |
[32:16] | Rubber sheets… | 橡胶板… |
[32:19] | Necessary tools of the trade. | 这种职业的必要工具 |
[32:27] | You can’t bullshit me, Dex. | 德克斯 别跟我胡扯 |
[32:29] | Help me out. | 帮帮我 |
[32:30] | Laguerta has me interviewing hookers. | 洛格丽塔叫我去面试做妓女 |
[32:32] | It’s a waste of time. | 简直是浪费时间 |
[32:36] | Deb, if he was interrupted… Think. | 黛布 如果他是被干扰…想一想 |
[32:41] | Jesus Christ, right. Because then | 天啊 没错 因为在那个时候 |
[32:44] | how do you have time to wrap all the pieces? | 你怎么有时间去包裹所有残肢呢 |
[32:46] | She’s dumber than the boat people. | 她比那些船民还要愚蠢 |
[32:47] | Throw her a fucking raft. | 给她个破筏吧 |
[32:49] | But now we have a fourth body, | 但是现在我们发现了四具尸体 |
[32:50] | and the cuts were different. | 而分肢手法都不一样 |
[32:52] | And that’s telling us a story. | 这就告诉了我们一些东西 |
[32:54] | The ritual is changing. | 杀人仪式在变化 |
[32:56] | He’s looking for some kind of inspiration and not finding it. | 他在寻找某种灵感 而还没有找到 |
[33:00] | So he keeps doing it until he gets it right. | 所以他不断在尝试 直到他找到它 |
[33:02] | I could be wrong. | 我可能会猜错的 |
[33:06] | So how the hell was your date with Rita last night? | 昨晚 你和丽塔的约会怎么样啦 |
[33:08] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[33:09] | You should try it sometime. | 你也应该找个时间去约会 |
[33:10] | You need a life. | 你该去享受下人生 |
[33:12] | Well, find me a guy I can trust. | 好的 给我找个可以信赖的人 |
[33:14] | I need a transfer to Homicide, bro, | 我得转到凶杀组 兄弟 |
[33:16] | then we’ll see about a life. | 然后我们再来谈谈人生 |
[33:18] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[33:18] | It certainly would sound better for the kids to say, | 听起来就好像个小孩在说 |
[33:20] | “mommy’s on Homicide.” | 我妈妈也是凶杀组的似的 |
[33:23] | – Don’t make me hit you. – Come on. | -小心我揍你 -别咯 |
[33:26] | Then we could talk about | 然后我们可以谈谈 |
[33:27] | more little Morgans, nephews and nieces. | 小摩根 侄子 侄女 |
[33:29] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不好呢 |
[33:30] | You sound like mom. | 你的口气跟妈一个样 |
[33:33] | I just — | 我只是 |
[33:34] | tell me what you know about cell crystallization. | 告诉我关于细胞结晶化 你了解多少 |
[33:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:38] | I heard the coroner say it last night. | 昨晚我听到验尸官说的 |
[33:40] | He was talking about that dead…headless chick. | 他当时在说那个死者 无头女 |
[33:44] | You got that look in your eye. | 又是这种眼神 |
[33:46] | I was there before you, | 我在你之前到过现场 |
[33:47] | and I noticed this body looked | 我注意到这次的尸体看起来 |
[33:49] | different than the other ones. | 和其它的都不一样 |
[33:52] | The pieces were cold. | 肉是冷的 |
[33:54] | But meat-packing cold. | 连外表皮都是冷的 |
[33:58] | Is that what cell crystallization means? | 那不是意味着被结晶化过的吗 |
[34:00] | My god, why didn’t I think of that? | 天哪 为什么我没有想到呢 |
[34:01] | It’s beautiful. | 那样太美了 |
[34:03] | Dex. What are you thinking? | 德克斯 你在想什么啊 |
[34:07] | Sorry. That makes sense. | 抱歉 这样说就合理了 |
[34:11] | Cold. | 冻过的话 |
[34:14] | It slows the flow of blood. | 就会减慢血液流动 |
[34:17] | Why the hell is that important? | 这到底为什么那么重要啊 |
[34:19] | It’s just a feeling. | 只是一种感觉 |
[34:22] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够好 |
[34:24] | I got to show Laguerta and her boys. | 我要给洛格丽塔和她的手下看看 |
[34:26] | They’re making fun of me. | 他们会笑我的 |
[34:28] | They’re saying the only way I can close a case is on my back. | 他们说我永远不能可能破案 |
[34:32] | I got to get out of Vice. Dex, | 我不能再当丑角了 德克斯 |
[34:35] | please, you got to — | 拜托 你一定要 |
[34:36] | Refrigerated truck. | 冷藏货运卡车 |
[34:41] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[34:44] | A refrigerated truck. | 一辆冷藏货运卡车 |
[34:47] | He wants a cold environment | 他需要一个冷冻的环境 |
[34:51] | to slow the flow of blood, | 用来减缓血液流动 |
[34:53] | clean and mobile | 先清理干净 然后到处转移 |
[34:55] | so he can dump the garbage afterwards. | 这样就能把尸块丢掉 |
[34:59] | So I’m looking for a refrigerated truck now? | 那么现在我要找的就是一辆冷藏货运卡车 |
[35:02] | Probably a stolen one. | 也许是被偷的车 |
[35:06] | You think there are a lot of stolen trucks out there? | 你认为外面有很多被偷的货车吗 |
[35:08] | Are you nuts? In Miami? | 你傻了吗 在迈阿密 |
[35:13] | Choir… kids… Just do something. | 科尔 孩子 想个法子啊 |
[35:19] | Just find my husband. | 找到我丈夫就好 |
[35:20] | Ma’am, the detectives are looking into everything. | 女士 探员正在尽力查找 |
[35:23] | I’m pretty sure I covered all my tracks. | 我很肯定我已经掩盖了所有的痕迹 |
[35:27] | What do you care about that woman? | 你关心那个女人的什么啊 |
[35:29] | I don’t. I was just — | 我没有啊 我只是… |
[35:32] | You like when women cry? You like that? | 你喜欢看女人哭 你喜欢那个吗 |
[35:35] | What’s your thing, psycho? | 你在干吗 心理学家 |
[35:37] | I was just heading to the briefing room. | 我只是想去简报会议室 |
[35:38] | You got no call to be in there, so flee. | 在那里没有你的事 给我消失 |
[35:41] | Lieutenant, this fucking guy doesn’t belong. | 警督 这个混蛋不属于这里的 |
[35:44] | I’m still waiting for his spatter report on the cokehead murders. | 我还在等他做的毒贩凶杀案的血液报告 |
[35:46] | Go do that. | 滚去完成它 |
[35:48] | It’s okay. I don’t want to upset anybody. | 没事 我不想让任何人不快 |
[35:51] | He can stay. I’d like your input, | 他可以留下 我想听听你的意见 |
[35:53] | and we’ll discuss your case after the meeting. | 会议之后 我们会讨论你的案子 |
[35:57] | How about we get started? | 我们现在开始吧 |
[36:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna shame this bitch. | 我准备好好羞辱这婊子 |
[36:16] | Just state your case clean and easy. | 只要把你的意见说的简单明了 |
[36:19] | You’ll be the hero. | 那你就会成为英雄 |
[36:19] | Okay, settle down. | 好啦 准备就绪 |
[36:23] | Now, has anyone tracked down that witness? | 有人找到目击者了吗 |
[36:28] | Come on, people. | 你们都怎么啦 |
[36:29] | Someone needs to find something here. | 这里总有人找到些东西吧 |
[36:33] | – Lieutenant Laguerta? – Officer Morgan. | -洛格丽塔警督 -摩根警官 |
[36:36] | I didn’t recognize you with your clothes on. | 你穿上了衣服我都认不出你了 |
[36:40] | I have an idea, something in a different direction. | 我有个想法 是跟你们不同的思维方向 |
[36:45] | An idea? | 一个想法么 |
[36:48] | Well, please, share it with us. | 好吧 说来听听 |
[36:55] | – Cell crystallization. – Excuse me? | -细胞结晶化 -什么 |
[36:58] | A little more confidence, please. | 再自信点 拜托 |
[37:03] | On the last victim, | 最后一个受害者 |
[37:04] | I’d like to check and see if any refrigerated trucks | 我想查查看是否有什么冷藏货运车 |
[37:07] | have been stolen in the last… week or so. | 大概在上个星期被偷了 |
[37:12] | Refrigerated trucks like ice-cream trucks? | 冷藏货运车 像是冰淇淋卡车吗 |
[37:19] | No, not ice-cream trucks. | 不 不是冰淇淋卡车 |
[37:22] | A refrigerated vehicle | 一种冷藏货运的交通工具 |
[37:23] | that could cause that kind of tissue damage, | 可以造成那样的组织伤害 |
[37:26] | a refrigerated truck that’s… | 一辆到处开的 |
[37:28] | …mobile so he’ll be harder to catch, | 冷藏车 所以他很难被抓到 |
[37:32] | a refrigerated truck that | 只要找到冷藏货运车 |
[37:34] | might give us a lead. | 就可以帮我们抓住他 |
[37:40] | That’s very interesting, very creative. | 很有意思 非常有创意 |
[37:42] | Let’s keep looking for the witness, okay? | 让我们继续找目击者 好吗 |
[37:44] | We know that he or she is out there. | 我们知道目击者是有的 |
[37:46] | The forensic evidence, | 通过分析表明 |
[37:47] | the interrupted cut proves that | 那个不规则的切口证明了 |
[37:48] | there was an eyewitness. | 目击者的存在 |
[37:50] | Now, somebody out there saw something, | 现在 外面有人看见些东西 |
[37:52] | so let’s concentrate on | 所以让我们集中精力 |
[37:53] | finding that person, okay? | 去找到这个人 好吗 |
[37:55] | But — | 但是 |
[37:55] | Just keep talking to all your hookers. | 和你那些妓女们讲去吧 |
[38:00] | That’s all for today. | 今天就到这 |
[38:08] | What the fuck was I supposed to say? | 他妈的我应该说什么啊 |
[38:11] | The only reason I’m in here | 我在这里的唯一理由 |
[38:12] | is because the captain said they had to let me in. | 是因为警监说他们一定要让我进来 |
[38:15] | But he didn’t say they had to listen to you. | 但是他没有说他们一定要听你的 |
[38:17] | Well, right again. | 好吧 你又对了 |
[38:18] | So say adiós to my career. | 那么对我的职业说阿门吧 |
[38:20] | I’m gonna die a meter maid. | 我到老还会只是个开罚单的女警 |
[38:21] | Stop it. Deb, there’s another way. | 黛布 不要这样 还有别的方法啊 |
[38:23] | Find the truck. | 找到那辆货车 |
[38:29] | Excuse me, Dexter… | 打扰一下 德克斯特 |
[38:31] | My office, please. | 请到我的办公室来一下 |
[38:41] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 |
[38:46] | What the fuck? | 他妈的什么啊 |
[38:50] | Are you boning her? | 你和她有一腿吗 |
[38:53] | – No. – Oh, my god! | -没有 -哦 天哪 |
[38:55] | – Deb, wait. – Shut up. | -黛布 等等 -闭嘴 |
[39:02] | It had nothing to do with drugs. | 和毒品没有关系 |
[39:04] | L.T., this is a waste of our damn time. | 警督 这是在浪费我们的时间 |
[39:06] | I think sergeant Doakes is right. | 我想道克斯警司是对的 |
[39:07] | I read the other reports, all the other forensic analysis. | 我读了所有法医的检定报告 |
[39:09] | Everyone agrees the cokehead murders | 每个人都同意可卡因瘾君子谋杀案 |
[39:12] | had nothing to do with cocaine. | 和可卡因没有关系 |
[39:13] | It was a crime of passion. | 那绝对是情杀 |
[39:15] | The murderer came to kill the woman, | 凶手要杀的是这个女人 |
[39:16] | not the dealer. | 而不是这个毒贩 |
[39:17] | He did him quick and got him out of the way. | 他很快解决了他 他就不会如此碍事了 |
[39:19] | But he sure as hell | 但是可以肯定的是 |
[39:20] | took his sweet time slicing up that lady, | 他花了很长时间来切割那个女的 |
[39:22] | and you don’t do that unless you have a close, | 你不会这么做 除非你 |
[39:23] | personal relationship with someone. | 和某人有亲密的个人关系 |
[39:26] | Probably an ex-boyfriend. | 大概是前男友 |
[39:29] | That’s who I’d look for. | 这就是我要找的 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:36] | It’s a bit of a push, but, sergeant, | 是有点急 但是 警司 |
[39:38] | you should check it out. | 你确实应该查查 |
[39:48] | I’m watching you, motherfucker. | 我会看着你的 你这混蛋 |
[40:04] | Jaworski’s been coming here for weeks — | 杰沃斯基来到这里已经有几个星期了 |
[40:06] | likes to steal all the copper plumbing. | 他喜欢偷铜管设备 |
[40:09] | There’s good money in that. | 貌似可以卖不少钱 |
[40:12] | No security guards — that’s good. | 没有保安 太好了 |
[41:20] | – Fuck! – Talk. | -他妈的 -说 |
[41:21] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[41:22] | I think you know what I mean. | 我想你该明白我的意思 |
[41:24] | No. Oh, god. | 不 天啊 |
[41:28] | Talk to me about Jane Saunders. | 和我谈谈简·桑德斯 |
[41:32] | Okay. I did her. | 好吧 是我干了她 |
[41:35] | – How? – In a movie — snuff film. | -怎么干的 -在电影里 色情电影 |
[41:38] | – But I’m not sorry. – Of course not. | -但我并不感到愧疚 -当然不 |
[41:43] | No, I’m not sorry, either. | 我也同样不会愧疚 |
[42:07] | – Hello? – Hey. I’m — I’m sorry. | -你好 -我 我很抱歉 |
[42:13] | I mean, I’m sorry about the other night, | 我是说我对那晚感到很抱歉 |
[42:16] | but… look, Dex, | 但…听着 德克斯 |
[42:19] | I really, really need to see you. | 我非常非常想见你 |
[42:22] | So can you — can you come by later, | 所以你…晚点能过来吗 |
[42:27] | you know, just for, like, a little while? | 只要…就一小会儿 |
[42:29] | I mean, I’m really — | 我的意思是我真的… |
[42:32] | All right. What are you doing now? | 你现在正在做什么呢 |
[42:36] | I’m just finishing up a little project, | 我在做个小项目 |
[42:38] | but I’ll come by later. | 但我等会会过来的 |
[42:41] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[42:58] | All in all, it was a good night. | 总的来说 这是个美妙的夜晚 |
[43:00] | One less amateur filmmaker polluting the internet. | 又少了个污染因特网的业余电影拍摄者 |
[43:36] | No way ! | 不是吧 |
[45:13] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[45:17] | Hanging in there? | 还能坚持吗 |
[45:19] | This will teach me to tailgate. | 这也给了我个教训 凡事都得跟紧点 |
[45:22] | Let’s go over this again. | 让我们再覆述一次事情的经过 |
[45:23] | I’m all yours. | 悉听尊便 |
[45:25] | So all the ice trucks in Miami — | 迈阿密有这么多的冰柜车 |
[45:28] | bit of a coincidence, don’t you think? | 你不觉得未免太巧了吗 |
[45:29] | Sure, during business hours. | 当然 如果是在上班时间的话 |
[45:31] | But this time of night, | 但是晚上在这个时间 |
[45:32] | a truck like that sticks out. | 一辆像这样的车太显眼了 |
[45:34] | And you followed it. | 然后你就跟着它了 |
[45:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[45:39] | You never saw the driver? | 你从头到尾都没看到司机 |
[45:40] | Just high beams and a flying head. | 只有刺眼的灯光和飞来的头颅 |
[45:44] | So then he must have already had the head with him | 那他一定预先带着那颗头 |
[45:46] | in the front seat. | 坐在前座了 |
[45:49] | That’s weird. Why would he keep it there? | 那有点奇怪 为什么他要把头在那里 |
[45:51] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[45:52] | so he could use a carpool lane? | 也许这样他就能在共用车道上行驶了 |
[45:57] | It just seems odd. | 只是听起来有些怪异 |
[45:59] | Your sister has this ice-truck theory, | 你妹妹也有这个冰柜车的理论 |
[46:01] | and then here you are to back it up. | 然后你就帮她印证了这个理论 |
[46:04] | She’s good, lieutenant. | 她挺优秀的 警督 |
[46:05] | You should give her a chance. | 你该给她个机会 |
[46:08] | You know, you should call me Maria. | 你该叫我玛丽亚的 |
[46:11] | But I’ll tell you who’s good — you are. | 但我来告诉你你才是最棒的 |
[46:14] | Doakes picked up the killer in the cokehead murders. | 道克斯在吸毒犯里找到了凶手 |
[46:17] | You were right. It was her boyfriend. | 你是对的 是她的男朋友干的 |
[46:20] | Of course, Doakes still hates you. | 当然 道克斯还是讨厌你 |
[46:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:27] | Tell me, Dexter, | 告诉我 德克斯特 |
[46:30] | how did you get to be so smart? | 你怎么会这么聪明的 |
[46:36] | Lots of sleep. | 睡得多吧 |
[46:41] | Is it okay if I fill out that report tomorrow? | 如果我明天再写报告 可以吗 |
[46:45] | Sure thing. You’re tired. | 当然可以 你也累了 |
[46:50] | – Good night, lieutenant. – I’ll catch you later. | -晚安 警督 -明儿见 |
[47:09] | Dex. It’s been a while. | 德克斯 等你好久了 |
[47:13] | – I’m sorry. – I was worried. | -对不起 -我还在担心 |
[47:17] | I didn’t know what to do. I called in sick. | 我不知道该做什么 我有点不舒服 |
[47:21] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[47:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[47:26] | Yeah, I’m fine. I was just — | 是的 我挺好的 我只是 |
[47:29] | I’m sorry. There was another… you know. | 抱歉 又有另一桩 你知道的 |
[47:41] | Look… The kids slept over next door. | 孩子们今晚在邻居家过夜 |
[47:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:49] | – Would you like to come in? – Okay. | -你不进来吗 -好的 |
[48:08] | I don’t want to lose you, Dex. | 我不想失去你 德克斯 |
[48:13] | Okay, sure. | 当然不会 |
[48:18] | And… well… I want you. | 还有…我要你 |
[48:24] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[48:35] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[48:40] | You’re welcome. | 你不用道谢 |
[49:04] | – Do you mind? – No. | -你介意吗 -不 |
[49:22] | It could be the kids. | 可能是孩子们打来的 |
[49:24] | Better get it, then. | 那你快去接下 |
[49:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[49:33] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[49:36] | Cody, stop crying, sweetie. | 科迪 别哭了 宝贝 |
[49:40] | All right. I’ll come get you. | 好的 我过来接你 |
[49:46] | Cody just threw up all over Colleen’s couch. | 科迪刚吐得柯琳的沙发到处都是 |
[49:52] | I got to go get him. | 我过去接他回来 |
[49:59] | Tell me we’re okay. | 跟我说我们已经合好如初了 |
[50:02] | Better than. | 比之前更好了 |
[50:06] | Go be a good mom. | 去做个好妈妈吧 |
[50:27] | Okay, that was close. | 好吧 我们已经很亲密了 |
[50:32] | I’ll admit, making out with Rita was… | 我得承认 和丽塔在一起 |
[50:36] | interesting. | 实在是太有趣了 |
[50:38] | But if I don’t keep a lid on this, | 但如果我不隐瞒这些 |
[50:40] | it could be the end of us. | 我们之间可能就完了 |
[51:05] | I suppose I should be upset, even feel violated, | 我该感到焦虑 甚至该感到被侵犯了 |
[51:09] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[51:12] | No. | 完全没有 |
[51:14] | In fact, i think this is a friendly message, | 事实上 我相信这是条友好的信息 |
[51:16] | kind of like, “hey, want to play?” | 有点像是说”嗨 想一起玩吗” |
[51:20] | And, yes, I want to play. | 对 我想一起玩 |
[51:23] | I really, really do. | 我真的真的很想 |