时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Tonight’s the night. | 就是今晚 |
[00:06] | And it’s going to happen, again and again. | 有些事情周而复始 |
[00:10] | Has to happen. | 终会发生 |
[00:11] | There he is. He’s the one. | 就是他 我的目标 |
[00:17] | You’re mine now, so do exactly as I say. | 你现在是我的 所以最好照我说的做 |
[00:21] | You better be a cop. | 你是警察 |
[00:23] | No…forensics. | 不 我是法医 |
[00:24] | There is no blood near the body at all. | 尸体周围没有任何的血迹 |
[00:25] | It’s the weirdest thing you ever saw. | 这真是最让你觉得不可思议的了 |
[00:28] | I’ve never seen such clean, dry, neat-looking dead flesh. | 我从没见过这么干净 干燥 整洁的死尸 |
[00:31] | How is he doing? How does the killer get rid of the blood? | 他怎么办到的 怎么把血放干净的 |
[00:34] | One of these days, you’re gonna tell me. | 迟早有一天你要告诉我真相的 |
[00:36] | I told you blood spatter doesn’t take up all my time. | 我告诉过你 我的生活并不只有血液鉴定 |
[00:39] | How the hell was your date with Rita last night? | 昨晚和丽塔的约会怎么样 |
[00:40] | Great. | 不错 |
[00:41] | She’s perfect because Rita is, | 她很完美 因为她有自己的故事 |
[00:43] | in her own way, as damaged as me. | 和我一样的受过伤害 |
[00:46] | Open your eyes and look at what you did! | 睁开你的眼睛 看看你的所作所为 |
[00:49] | Please, you have to understand. | 求求你 你得理解我 |
[00:50] | Trust me. I definitely understand. | 相信我 我明白得很 |
[00:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:58] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在干什么呢 |
[00:59] | I’m just finishing up a little project, but I’ll come by later. | 我正在完成手上一点事情 我一会就过来 |
[01:02] | – They found another hooker. – Another ? | -他们发现了另外一个妓女受害者 -又一个 |
[01:04] | That’s the third one in five months. | 这是五个月来的第三个了 |
[01:06] | Third? You mean there’s a… | 第三个 你是说有一个… |
[01:07] | Serial killer, that’s right. | 连环杀手 没错 |
[01:09] | Dex, there are people out there who do really bad things. | 德克斯 外面有些人做着些穷凶急恶的事情 |
[01:11] | Of course, you have to learn how to spot them, | 当然 你得学会如何找出他们 |
[01:13] | but I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[01:15] | The killer flayed the skin, the flesh, completely off. | 凶手剥掉皮 卸下整块肉 |
[01:18] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[01:19] | He’s experimenting, he’s trying to find the right way. | 他在做实验 试着找出一个完美的方法 |
[01:22] | He’s certainly raising the bar. Damn! | 该死 他的手法变高明了 |
[01:25] | This guy is good. | 这家伙很厉害 |
[01:27] | The killer is an artist. | 凶手是个艺术家 |
[01:28] | You give me the fucking creeps. | 你让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[01:29] | You know that, Dexter? | 知道吗 德克斯特 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. | 我明白 很抱歉 |
[01:33] | But now we have a fourth body, | 但现在我们手上有第四具尸体了 |
[01:34] | and the cuts were different. | 而且切口根本不同 |
[01:35] | And that’s tellings a story. | 这说明了一个问题 |
[01:37] | The ritual is changing. | 凶手的手法在改变 |
[01:38] | I’d like to check and see | 我想找找看 |
[01:40] | if any refrigerated trucks | 最近一两个星期 |
[01:41] | have been stolen in the last week or so. | 有没有一辆冰柜车被盗 |
[01:47] | It just seems odd. | 真奇怪啊 |
[01:48] | Your sister has this ice-truck theory, | 你妹妹刚提出这么个冰柜车的理论 |
[01:50] | and then here you are to back it up. | 你立刻就证实了它 |
[01:53] | She’s good, lieutenant. | 她真的很不错 警督 |
[01:54] | You should give her a chance. | 你该给她个机会试试 |
[01:56] | I think this is a friendly message. | 我相信这是条友好的信息 |
[01:58] | “Hey, want to play?” | “嗨 想一起玩吗” |
[02:00] | And, yes, I want to play. | 对 我想一起玩 |
[02:03] | I really, really do. | 我真的真的很想 |
[04:13] | I dream. | 我曾梦见 |
[04:18] | I dream I’m floating on the surface of my own life, | 梦见漂浮在自己人生的表面 |
[04:22] | watching it unfold, observing it. | 看着它慢慢的展开 并观察它 |
[04:27] | I’m the outsider, looking in. | 我身处其外 观察其内在 |
[04:42] | You want to play, man?! Come on! | 你想一起玩吗 来吧 |
[04:45] | In the water! | 在水中 |
[04:49] | Look at them. They can laugh and play. | 望着他们 看他们玩耍 嬉戏 |
[04:52] | It comes so easily for them. | 这一切看起来都那么写意 |
[04:57] | Even though I’m not one of them, | 即使我不能融入其中 |
[04:59] | even though sometimes I can really be a monster… | 抑或我时常会变成魔鬼 |
[05:03] | today, I’m just… | 今天 我不过是 |
[05:06] | …a sea monster. | 一个水中恶魔 |
[05:25] | Soon enough, I’ll have to go back to doing what I do… | 很快 我就会回到原来的工作岗位 |
[05:30] | So I make a point of | 所以我计划 |
[05:31] | enjoying days like this when I have them. | 趁我还有时间的时候好好享受一下 |
[05:48] | Just a second. | 马上就来 |
[05:51] | The ice-truck killer left me a gruesome souvenir. | 冰柜车杀手留给我一些阴森的纪念品 |
[05:55] | Explaining it could be kind of… | 解释起来 |
[05:58] | …awkward. | 会很别扭 |
[06:02] | Bagels, brother. Let me in. | 老哥 我带了面包圈 让我进去 |
[06:11] | Could it be more depressing in here? | 你这里让人感觉好压抑 |
[06:14] | Got anything to drink? It’s hot as hell out there. | 有没有喝的 外面热死人了 |
[06:17] | O.J.? | 橙汁要吗 |
[06:18] | With ice. | 加冰 |
[06:24] | So, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[06:26] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[06:28] | Yeah, things are fine. | 一切都还顺心 |
[06:29] | Breakfast, which I already had, was fine, but… | 虽然吃过了一顿丰盛的早餐 |
[06:31] | you know me…I’m always hungry. | 但是你知道的 我这人是饿死鬼投胎的 |
[06:41] | So, what’s up, hotshot? | 有事吗 美女 |
[06:43] | All right, get this… | 好吧 听我说 |
[06:44] | Lieutenant’s looking for that refrigerated truck | 警督正在所有的沼泽 空地 |
[06:47] | in every swamp, glade, and chop shop from here to the Keys. | 以及零件厂里面搜索那辆冰柜车 |
[06:50] | But the way I see it, | 但是依我看来 |
[06:52] | that whackjob truck driver threw a severed head at your car. | 那个变态司机把颗头颅丢在你车上 |
[06:56] | It’s not as if he’s shy. | 说明他不是那么胆怯愚蠢的人 |
[06:58] | You think he’s hiding the truck in plain sight, | 你认为他会把车放在那种明显的地方 |
[07:00] | wanting it to be found? | 让别人随意发现 |
[07:01] | I could answer that | 除非洛格丽塔准许我 |
[07:02] | if LaGuerta didn’t have me back with my hookers, | 摆脱假扮妓女的烂任务去查找证据 |
[07:03] | looking for a witness… | 否则我根本没法解释 |
[07:05] | Finding that truck is your golden ticket into Homicide. | 找到那辆车就是你进入凶案组的通行证 |
[07:07] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:08] | Just because LaGuerta has you looking for hookers on her time | 洛格丽塔让你在上班的时候寻找妓女 |
[07:11] | doesn’t mean you can’t look for the truck… | 并不意味着你不可以利用 |
[07:12] | …On my time! | 自己的时间去找车 |
[07:16] | What’s with these? | 这个是用来干什么的 |
[07:17] | I’ve got court. | 我要出庭 |
[07:21] | Why is it we never talk brother-sister stuff? | 为什么我们从来不交流下兄妹感情 |
[07:25] | Our dad was a cop. You’re a cop. | 我们老爸是警察 你也是警察 |
[07:26] | I work for the cops. | 而我同样为警察工作 |
[07:27] | For us, this is brother-sister stuff. | 对我们来说 这就是交流兄妹感情的方式 |
[07:32] | Brings out your eyes. | 挺衬你的眼睛 |
[07:39] | First he throws a severed head at me, | 首先他丢给我一个腐烂的头 |
[07:41] | then he leaves me these doll parts, | 然后又给我留下了这些碎娃娃 |
[07:43] | like pieces of a puzzle. | 看起来好像是个拼图 |
[07:46] | I like puzzles. | 我喜欢拼图 |
[07:55] | But there’s nothing more frustrating | 但是当你费尽心思把它拼出来 |
[07:57] | than putting a puzzle together and finding then | 却发现它毫无意义的话 |
[08:00] | it still doesn’t make sense. | 那可就真是太让人沮丧了 |
[08:08] | Please state your name and occupation. | 请说出你的姓名和职业 |
[08:10] | My name is Dexter Morgan, | 我叫德克斯特·摩根 |
[08:12] | and I’m a forensics specialist in blood-spatter analysis | 是司职于迈阿密警署的 |
[08:15] | for the Miami metro police department. | 血液分析专家 |
[08:16] | And how long have you been doing blood-spatter analysis? | 你做血液分析这行多久了 |
[08:19] | Almost twelve years. | 差不多12年了 |
[08:21] | You’ve been involved in quite a few cases, then. | 那你也应该参与了不少案件的调查吧 |
[08:23] | 2,103. | 2103件 |
[08:25] | Give or take. | 是大概还是 |
[08:27] | No, 2,103. | 确切的数字 2103件 |
[08:30] | Then it’s safe to say blood is your life. | 那么 说血液就是你的生命也不为过了 |
[08:35] | Safe to say. | 可以这么说 |
[08:37] | Unlike the other guys down at the station, | 不像警署里面的同事 |
[08:39] | I love coming to court | 我喜欢在法庭里面 |
[08:41] | to rub shoulders with the good people of the Sunshine State… | 和阳光洲的那些善人们擦肩而过的感觉 |
[08:44] | …and Sasquatch. | 当然 也有野蛮人 |
[08:46] | In a courthouse, everyone’s on their best behavior… | 在法庭里 所有人都言行谨慎 |
[08:53] | …like they’re being watched. | 就像是被人监视着似的 |
[09:00] | And they are. | 不过也的确如此 |
[09:02] | Some people would look at this family | 大多数人看待这个家庭的时候 |
[09:03] | and see only tragedy and heartbreak. | 只会看到他们的悲伤和心碎 |
[09:06] | But I see so much more than that. | 但是我却能看到更多 |
[09:09] | I’ll do this, okay? | 让我来吧 行吗 |
[09:14] | I see opportunity. | 我看到了机会 |
[09:18] | Alexander Pryce finished his homework, | 亚历山大·普莱斯做完功课 |
[09:20] | kissed his mom, went out for a jog. | 吻别他的母亲 然后出去慢跑 |
[09:23] | He told her he’d be back in time to take out the trash cans. | 他还说他会准时回来倒垃圾 |
[09:26] | Just another night, until… | 一如平时 直到… |
[09:30] | …until the defendant not only struck him | 肇事司机开车将他撞倒 |
[09:32] | with his car but fled the scene, | 并畏罪逃脱 |
[09:34] | leaving Alexander Pryce | 留下亚历山大·普莱斯 |
[09:36] | alone and dying for hours | 一个人在那挣扎数小时后死去 |
[09:37] | before his body was found the next morning… | 直到第二天早晨尸体被发现 |
[09:40] | from heinous to unspeakable. | 这事件可谓令人发指 |
[09:44] | The people will prove that not only did Mr. Chambers | 人们不但证实了钱伯斯先生 |
[09:46] | strike and kill Alexander Pryce | 撞死了亚历山大·普莱斯 |
[09:48] | but did so while once again under the influence of alcohol. | 而且证明了他又一次因为酗酒而肇事 |
[09:53] | Happy birthday, Alex! | 生日快乐 亚历克斯 |
[09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | – Rip right into it. – What? | -拆开看看 -是什么 |
[09:58] | Hope it’s money. | 希望是钱 |
[10:01] | Yeah, you wish. | 想得美 |
[10:02] | Surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[10:03] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家了 |
[10:04] | It’s like 80 degrees out. | 只是现在外面差不多有27度了 |
[10:06] | But next year at this time, | 但是明年的这个时候 |
[10:08] | we’re coming to visit you at Harvard. | 我们就要去哈佛大学给你过生日了 |
[10:11] | It’s everything I’ve ever wanted for you, Alexander. | 那正是我梦寐以求的 亚历山大 |
[10:14] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[10:16] | All right, enough corniness. | 好了 疯够了 |
[10:19] | I see their pain. | 我能看见他们的痛苦 |
[10:22] | On some level, | 从某种意义上来说 |
[10:23] | I even understand their pain. | 我能理解他们的痛苦 |
[10:26] | I just can’t feel their pain. | 我只是不能感觉到那种痛苦 |
[10:33] | It just a matter of time before we see how far | 现在我们倒要看看在我搞定 |
[10:36] | Matt Chambers’s | 马特·钱伯斯之前 |
[10:37] | crocodile tears will get him. | 他还有多少时间来流下他的鳄鱼眼泪 |
[10:41] | But until then, | 但是在那之前 |
[10:44] | a little of my favorite tropical fruit… | 我要来点我最喜欢的热带水果 |
[10:48] | The perfect driving food next to a pulled-pork sandwich. | 这是开车时仅次于猪肉三明治的最佳食物 |
[10:52] | Also, I can keep my energy up for the day job. | 也能为我一天的工作加满能量 |
[11:26] | Detective! | 警探 |
[11:26] | – Buena. – Buena? | -他叫布宜诺 -布宜诺 |
[11:28] | Did we get an I.D.? | 有身份证吗 |
[11:29] | First on scene pulled the wallet. | 到达现场的第一人拿走了钱包 |
[11:30] | We’re still waiting. | 我们现在还在等结果 |
[11:32] | Hello, Dex. | 你好啊 德克斯 |
[11:33] | Her boss Lieutenant LaGuerta. | 她的头儿 洛格丽塔警督 |
[11:36] | In keeping with her total sense of entitlement, | 在保持她个人威信的同时 |
[11:38] | she has this attraction to me. | 对我还有所示爱 |
[11:41] | And I thought I was creepy. | 我原以为我总是让人感觉不舒服 |
[11:45] | Given the skin rupture and the secondary spatter, | 从皮肤的擦伤程度和血迹来看 |
[11:47] | distance had to be a 50-, 60-foot drop. | 大约是从15到18米的高度摔下来的 |
[11:50] | The eastbound’s only 40 feet. | 而这桥只有12米高 |
[11:52] | It’s not high enough for this kind of damage | 这么点高度还不足以造成这种损伤 |
[11:54] | so… | 所以 |
[11:55] | …best guess, originating point is the westbound causeway. | 最大的可能就是从西区高桥上摔下来的 |
[12:00] | Get me a team on the westbound causeway! | 给我调一队人去西区高桥 |
[12:03] | She’s good. | 她可真厉害啊 |
[12:04] | Angel, look at this. | 安吉尔 看看这个 |
[12:08] | I think there’s something in his mouth. | 我想他嘴里可能有什么东西 |
[12:13] | Medic! | 救护员 |
[12:21] | It’s just a death rattle. He’s gonzo. | 是条件反射 他已经死了 |
[12:23] | You better check out my friend, too. | 你最好也给我这位朋友检查下 |
[12:25] | No telling what this guy might have had. | 不知道为啥这个死人都要跟他过不去 |
[12:31] | This is what he had. | 他含着这个 |
[12:35] | Call me crazy, Angel, | 你可以认为我脑子有病 安吉尔 |
[12:36] | but I think this is human flesh. | 但是我认为这是人肉 |
[13:06] | Hooked up with Sean last night. | 昨天晚上我和肖恩在一起了 |
[13:09] | The cable-guy Sean? | 肖恩 那个装有线电视的 |
[13:11] | God, no. | 上帝啊 不是 |
[13:12] | He smelled like cheese. | 那人身上的味道就跟奶酪似的 |
[13:14] | So the mechanic Sean? | 那就是机械工肖恩 |
[13:16] | Yep. | 答对了 |
[13:17] | He came over. | 他走过来 |
[13:19] | We opened a bottle of Pinot gris. | 然后我们打开了一瓶灰皮诺 |
[13:22] | We finished a bottle of Pinot gris. | 我们把一整瓶灰皮诺搞定了 |
[13:24] | Before I knew it, we were… | 在我们清醒过来之前 我们… |
[13:26] | Stop that. | 打住 |
[13:28] | You don’t want to hear this, do you? | 你不喜欢听这种事的 是吧 |
[13:29] | No. | 那确实 |
[13:31] | But if you two are getting serious, | 但是如果哪天你们两个来真的的话 |
[13:33] | I’d love to meet him. | 我到要考虑见见他了 |
[13:34] | Why don’t you and Sean the mechanic | 你和机械工朋友肖恩 |
[13:35] | join me and Rita the girlfriend for dinner tomorrow night? | 为什么不来加入我和丽塔明晚的晚餐呢 |
[13:38] | Why? | 为什么要去 |
[13:40] | So you can tell me later | 那你就又能告诉他 |
[13:41] | – he’s not good enough for your little sister? – Don’t. | -他配不上你妹妹 -不是 |
[13:43] | You’re the one who was going on | 是你今天早上跟我说 |
[13:44] | about brother-and-sister stuff this morning. | 要增加兄妹间的感情交流 |
[13:46] | And that becomes brother-and-sister double-dating? | 然后变成兄妹联谊约会了 是吧 |
[13:48] | Because I’m on head of yours. | 就知道你脑袋里在想什么 |
[13:50] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 会很开心的 |
[13:52] | All right, we’ll go, | 好吧 我们会去 |
[13:53] | but I’m not promising we’ll have any fun. | 但是我可不保证我们会开心 |
[13:55] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[13:57] | What crawled up his ass? | 谁又惹他了 |
[13:59] | He hates lab rats. | 他讨厌做实验室老鼠[技术人员] |
[14:00] | Well, here’s a headline… | 正好 现在就有个头版头条 |
[14:02] | It’s lab rats that make us cops look good. | 就是那些实验室老鼠让我们警察出彩 |
[14:07] | Okay, listen up. | 好了 大家听好了 |
[14:09] | We just got an I.D. on the body from under the causeway. | 我们刚刚得知桥下尸体的身份 |
[14:12] | His name is Ricky Simmons. | 他名叫里奇·西蒙斯 |
[14:14] | He was a cop. | 是个警察 |
[14:33] | – Let me ask you something. – Yeah. | -问你件事 -什么事 |
[14:36] | When we were partners, | 当我们还是搭档的时候 |
[14:37] | you used to use every excuse in the book | 你总是使用书面性质的理由 |
[14:39] | to get out of making a next-of-kin notification. | 来躲避通知死者家属这种类任务 |
[14:41] | I knew Ricky from the department softball team. | 我是在局里的垒球队认识里奇的 |
[14:43] | He was a good guy, a good cop. | 他真的很不错 是个好警察 |
[14:45] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我唯一能为他做的 |
[14:55] | Motherfucker! | 操 |
[15:00] | Call it in! | 叫支援 |
[15:05] | 3H-77 to dispatch. | 3H-77速派人支援 |
[15:07] | We need E.M.T. and police backup now. | 我们需要急救人员和警察支援 |
[15:10] | I’ll check the house. | 我去检查房子其他地方 |
[15:11] | Kara, it’s me. It’s James. | 凯拉 是我 我是詹姆斯 |
[15:14] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[15:18] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:21] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:25] | This is so fucked-up, man. | 太他妈的龌龊了 |
[15:31] | Going after a cop’s family… | 居然连警察家属都不放过 |
[15:33] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会做这种事 |
[15:34] | That’s why we’re here. | 这是我们来这的目的 |
[15:38] | But it’s still fucked-up. | 但是也太龌龊了 |
[15:39] | They’re telling me Ricky Simmons | 他们说里奇·西蒙斯在卡洛斯·格雷罗家族 |
[15:41] | was under deep cover in Carlos Guerrero’s family. | 做卧底已经很久了 |
[15:44] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:46] | He’d been working the gig for 10 months, | 他已经在那做了10个月的卧底 |
[15:47] | and everything was good. | 一切都相安无事的 |
[15:48] | But this… | 但是现在 |
[15:50] | going after his wife… | 追杀他的妻子 |
[15:52] | Guerrero’s crossing a whole new line. | 格雷罗的行径已经让人难以容忍了 |
[15:56] | Now he’s gone and pissed off the entire Miami police department. | 他惹恼了整个迈阿密警署 |
[16:00] | Is there any word on the wife? | 他妻子说什么了吗 |
[16:02] | She should be in surgery by now. | 她现在应该还在手术中 |
[16:07] | There’s an inconsistency somewhere. | 事情有些怪异 |
[16:10] | And that would be? | 哪里怪了 |
[16:11] | I’m not sure, but it’s the answer to a question | 还不确定 但我总觉得有解决问题的答案 |
[16:13] | we haven’t thought of yet. | 只是问题我们还没有发现罢了 |
[16:22] | Look. | 看 |
[16:30] | – Whose is it? – Probably hers. | -这是谁的 -可能是她的 |
[16:32] | Ricky Simmons, her husband. | 最后一次通话是他丈夫 |
[16:34] | Last number dialed. | 里奇·西蒙斯的 |
[16:41] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[16:43] | Good work, Angel. | 做得好 安吉尔 |
[16:44] | Well, actually, it was Dexter. | 事实上 是德克斯特的功劳 |
[16:45] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[16:49] | 98 99 100 98, 99, 100! | |
[16:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:54] | we have a new world record! | 我们刚刚创造了一项新的世界纪录 |
[16:58] | Stop it! | 不要 |
[16:59] | Can’t stop! Must tickle! | 停不了了 不由自主 |
[17:00] | Got to hear the magic word! | 除非你能说出魔语”请” |
[17:02] | I have your magic word right here. | 魔语在这呢 |
[17:04] | Chocolate chip. | 巧克力饼 |
[17:05] | Cookies! | 饼干 |
[17:06] | Homemade. | 自己做的 |
[17:07] | Okay, you guys, | 好了 你们两个 |
[17:10] | take your cookies into the bedroom. | 带上你们的吃的回房去 |
[17:12] | Two each. | 两个一起去 |
[17:13] | But you never let us eat in our bedroom. | 但是你从来都不让我们在房里吃东西 |
[17:15] | Well, I want some alone time with Dexter. | 我想跟德克斯特独处一会 |
[17:20] | Are you gonna kiss him? | 你会亲他吗 |
[17:22] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 我会的 |
[17:23] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[17:25] | Gross! | 真肉麻 |
[17:30] | Cookie? | 饼干 |
[17:33] | I wuv cookies. | 我稀饭你做的饼干 |
[17:36] | Well, you’re snarfing them down like the cookie monster. | 你狼吞虎咽的样子就像个饼干怪物 |
[17:39] | No, this isn’t snarfing. This is… | 不对 我这可不是囫囵吞枣 |
[17:41] | eating with enthusiasm. | 我这叫吃的有干劲 |
[17:44] | Tell me about your day. | 跟我说说你今天过得怎么样 |
[17:46] | I had court… | 我上庭了 |
[17:48] | You know, the blood thing. | 血液分析的证词什么的 |
[17:50] | And then a crime scene and more blood. | 然后去了个犯罪现场 又是一堆血液分析 |
[17:54] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[17:56] | Well, blood is… | 恩 血液分析就是 |
[17:58] | …my life. | 我的生活 |
[17:59] | …my job. | 我的工作 |
[18:00] | Lately, the thing that surprises me most about Rita | 最近 丽塔最让我吃惊的是 |
[18:03] | is how much I like being with her. | 让我感觉到了和她在一起有多快乐 |
[18:05] | But whenever that happens with a woman, | 但是以前不管别的女人怎么做 |
[18:07] | when I feel comfortable with her, it all goes wrong. | 我都会感觉很别扭 现在却变了 |
[18:11] | That’s why I think it’s best to take it one step at a time. | 那就是为什么我觉得该慢慢发展 |
[18:14] | Hey, you know, Deb has been all over me | 你知道吗 黛布天天缠着我 |
[18:18] | for us to get together with her new boyfriend. | 让我们去见他的新男朋友 |
[18:20] | You think you can get a babysitter some night? | 你什么时候能找个保姆在家带孩子吗 |
[18:22] | You mean an actual grown-up meal? | 你是说真正的见家长吗 |
[18:25] | I’d love that. Make a date. | 我喜欢 选个日子吧 |
[18:28] | I pick you. | 我到时候接你 |
[18:32] | And I pick my sister to chaperon. | 再接我妹妹来作伴 |
[19:04] | Sister. | 老妹 |
[19:06] | So, Miami’s the haystack, | 那么 如果说迈阿密是大海 |
[19:08] | and the ice truck’s the needle, right? | 那辆冰柜车就是根针了 对吧 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[19:11] | And, brother, | 老哥 |
[19:13] | I just found the fucking needle! | 我他妈的就是捞到了这根大海里的针 |
[19:23] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到的 |
[19:23] | I put the word out with patrol… | 我跟巡警们通过气了 |
[19:25] | You know, the whole hide-in-plain-sight thing. | 不管什么车 停在那总是很显眼 |
[19:26] | Juan Pierre flagged this one and called me. | 蔓·皮尔正好发现了这辆 然后通知我了 |
[19:30] | This is a busy street. | 这条街这么繁忙 |
[19:31] | Anyone see the driver? | 难道就没人看见司机长啥样吗 |
[19:32] | The restaurant manager said it was here when he opened up. | 附近的餐馆老板说今天开门时它就停在那了 |
[19:34] | Is this the one you saw? | 这是你看到的那辆吗 |
[19:36] | I feel like a kid at his own surprise party. | 感觉像个孩子收到个令人惊奇的晚会似的 |
[19:39] | This is the same truck. | 就是这辆车 |
[19:41] | It’s hard to say. It all happened so fast. | 很难说 当时的一切发生的太快了 |
[19:44] | What’s go on here | 管他什么鸟的 |
[19:45] | let a nonforensic-geek limb here and say that it is. | 叫那些鉴证猛男过来看看不就得了 |
[19:47] | Why is it still running? | 为什么它还没熄火 |
[19:51] | It keeps the back compartment refrigerated. | 是为了给后面的冰柜供电 |
[20:01] | Dios, milk. | 天啊 是些乳白色的东西 |
[20:04] | Holy shit, they’re fucking fingertips. | 真该死 这些是手指尖 |
[20:10] | Clean slices, no blood. | 切割得很整齐 并且没有血迹 |
[20:16] | My guess is he drained the body entirely | 我猜他是先放血 |
[20:18] | before these cuts were made. | 后割手指 |
[20:20] | How’d he do that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[20:21] | – Some kind of pump? – No. | -难道是用泵之类的东西吗 -不是 |
[20:23] | I had forensics do a workup on our last victim. | 我让鉴证人员检查了最近的受害者 |
[20:27] | Our guy’s old school. | 发现我们的凶手朋友手法很守旧 |
[20:29] | Yeah, he hoists the body up, | 他把尸体吊起来 |
[20:30] | severs the jugular. | 然后割开的伤口就会向外喷血 |
[20:31] | The heart does all the work. | 然后心脏会搞定剩下的 |
[20:33] | It’s the most effective method, really. | 这确实是最有效的方法 |
[20:36] | Fucking butcher. | 该死的屠夫 |
[20:40] | There are 206 bones in the human body. | 人体内有206块骨头 |
[20:43] | He could have left any one of them. | 他本来可以留下其他任何一块的 |
[20:46] | But he gave us exactly what we need to identify the victim, | 但是他却正好留下了能让我们鉴定身份的那块 |
[20:50] | like he’s leaving a trail of bread crumbs. | 就像他专门留下的线索似的 |
[20:57] | Who made the find? | 谁找到的 |
[20:59] | Officer Morgan. | 摩根警员 |
[21:00] | Harry’s daughter? | 哈里的女儿 |
[21:02] | Must be in the genes, her and her brother. | 这肯定是遗传 她和她哥哥都很棒 |
[21:06] | This truck’s a good get. | 这卡车是个不错的开始 |
[21:07] | It’s their first solid lead. | 是第一条有利的线索 |
[21:09] | I encourage all my officers to think outside the box. | 我经常鼓励手下的探警员要打开思路 |
[21:12] | Well, nice work, lieutenant. | 做得好 警督 |
[21:15] | I got the Deputy-Mayor. | 我约了戴普提·梅尹[副市长] |
[21:17] | Congratulate Morgan for me. | 替我恭喜摩根 |
[21:30] | Another beautiful Miami day | 迈阿密又一个美好的一天 |
[21:32] | mutilated corpses | 在这被肢解的尸体 |
[21:32] | with the chance of afternoon showers. | 和可能会有雨滋润的午后 |
[21:35] | Chalk one up for Miami metro, eh, ma’am? | 该给我升职到迈阿密凶杀组了吧 |
[21:38] | Last time I checked, Morgan, I’m the lieutenant, | 据我所知 摩根 我才是警督 |
[21:40] | which means my officers keep me apprised | 我的职位让我时刻佩戴光荣 |
[21:44] | at all times on all things. | 且永享荣耀 |
[21:45] | You pull a stunt like that again, | 如果你再说那样的话 |
[21:47] | it won’t matter who your father was. | 那我可不管你父亲是谁了 |
[21:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:19] | Dude, is this blood? | 伙计 这是血吗 |
[22:21] | It’s chocolate. It’s on your shirt, too. | 是巧克力 你衬衣上也有的 |
[22:26] | It’s a new shirt. | 还是新衬衣呢 |
[22:29] | What is taking so long? | 为什么耽搁了这么久 |
[22:31] | It’s a big truck. | 这辆车很大 |
[22:33] | They won’t find anything, not even a Tic Tac. | 他们连个废渣都找不到的 |
[22:36] | He’s thought all this through. | 他早就经过了深思熟虑 |
[22:38] | I know I would. | 换做我我也会这样的 |
[22:40] | Your famous hunches telling you anything? | 你那敏锐的直觉有告诉你什么吗 |
[22:42] | Ice cold. | 冰很冷 |
[22:44] | You’re a goddamn riot. | 笑话真冷 |
[22:45] | This fucking guy’s toying with us. | 那个滥货在耍我们 |
[22:47] | Deb’s right. | 黛布说的对 |
[22:49] | This truck’s not another piece of the puzzle… | 这辆车并不是拼图的一部分 |
[22:52] | …they are. | 这些手指尖才是 |
[22:58] | Watching ice melt… this is fun. | 看着冰慢慢融化可真有意思啊 |
[23:00] | Stand a little closer, Morgan, | 站近点来 摩根 |
[23:02] | and I’ll melt your heart. | 我连你的心都给你融化掉 |
[23:03] | I think he’s got a crush on you, Dex. | 我觉得他对你有意思 德克斯 |
[23:06] | Yo, I was talking to Morgan the sister. | 我可是在说摩根 他妹妹 |
[23:09] | Vince Masuka only swings one way. | 文斯 · 玛稣卡可是单性恋的 |
[23:11] | Yeah, from vine to vine. | 是啊 知道的一清二楚 |
[23:12] | Enough. | 够了 |
[23:13] | I’m glad to see the sexual-harassment seminar really paid off. | 真希望性虐待课程对那些人真的有效 |
[23:32] | This is seriously fucked-up, my friends. | 朋友 说实话 这个真他妈的够贱的 |
[23:37] | Why go to all this trouble? | 干嘛要这样大张旗鼓 |
[23:40] | What’s this sick son of a bitch trying to tell us? | 那个脑子有病的家伙想告诉我们什么啊 |
[23:43] | Not “us”. Me. | 不是我们 是我 |
[23:45] | My freezer, | 我冰箱里的娃娃 |
[23:47] | the painted doll’s fingernails… | 以及这些带指甲油的指甲 |
[23:50] | I think he’s trying to impress me… | 我想他是要加深我对他的印象 |
[23:54] | And it’s working. | 这确实奏效了 |
[23:56] | What, a man can’t call his wife three times in one day? | 难道我就不能一天打三次电话给我老婆 |
[23:59] | See, claro. | 好了 知道了 |
[24:02] | Bueno. | 亲爱的 |
[24:03] | Kiss my baby and tell her, | 替我亲亲我的宝贝 |
[24:05] | “daddy be home para la cena.” | 告诉她”老爸晚上回家吃饭” |
[24:07] | I’m getting another call. | 我要接别的电话了 |
[24:09] | Yeah, te amo. | 我也爱你 |
[24:10] | Batista. | 我是巴蒂斯塔 |
[24:13] | I’ll be there in two minutes. | 真的 我两分钟后到 |
[24:17] | She’s still in surgery. | 她还在手术当中 |
[24:19] | The doctors are hopeful. | 医生说有一定希望 |
[24:21] | Ice-truck killer returns, | 冰柜杀手的再次出现 |
[24:22] | dead undercover cop | 还有死亡的卧底警察 |
[24:24] | It’s a typical day in the neighborhood. | 真像是小区里的邻居打招呼似的 |
[24:26] | You got to hear this. | 你得听听这个 |
[24:31] | Ricky, where the fuck are you? | 里奇 你这该死的在哪儿啊 |
[24:34] | I’m gonna try for the back door. | 我到后门试试 |
[24:36] | Fuck, he saw me! | 该死 他看到我了 |
[24:38] | Please don’t hurt me! | 请不要伤害我 |
[24:42] | Lieutenant! | 警督 |
[24:44] | National database kicked back the DNA match. | 国家数据库里面找到了基因匹配的人 |
[24:48] | Norberto Cervantes. | 名叫诺伯特 · 塞凡提斯 |
[24:52] | Let me see that. | 看看 |
[25:06] | Dame. Ahora. | 该死 阿赫拉 |
[25:29] | Police! Put your hands up! | 警察 把手举起来 |
[25:30] | Police! Put your hands up! | 警察 举起手来 |
[25:33] | Get them down! | 站起来 |
[25:34] | Put your fucking hands up! Put your hands up! | 你他妈的手举起来 举起来 |
[25:41] | Is that necessary? | 至于这样吗 |
[25:43] | It’s a dangerous world, Guerrero. | 格雷罗 这是个危险的世界 |
[25:47] | Yes, and one can’t be too careful, detective. | 对 再怎么小心也不为过 警探 |
[25:55] | Yes, I-I’ve had alc… | 是的 我… |
[25:58] | …problems with alcohol in the past. | 以前我是嗜酒 |
[25:59] | I never tried to hide that. | 我从没想要掩盖它 |
[26:02] | But… | 但是 |
[26:02] | you heard from my A.A. sponsor. | 你应该从我的戒酒担保人那听说了 |
[26:04] | I- I’ve been sober for over a year now. | 我 我已经戒酒一年了 |
[26:09] | Look, I-I’m not disputing that… | 我并不是在否认 |
[26:12] | that it was my car… | 的确是我的车 |
[26:14] | that hit Mr. Pryce. | 撞了普莱斯先生 |
[26:17] | But… | 但是 |
[26:19] | I reported it stolen hours | 在事故发生的几个小时前 |
[26:22] | before the accident. | 我已经报失了 |
[26:28] | Men like Matt Chambers know | 马特·钱伯斯这种人懂得如何 |
[26:29] | how to pull on the invisible mask of sympathy, | 利用无形的面具 利用同情 |
[26:32] | even empathy, | 甚至共鸣 |
[26:34] | and otherwise right-thinking people don’t stand a chance. | 否则再头脑健全的人也难免受骗 |
[26:45] | “Not guilty.” | “无罪释放” |
[26:48] | Matt Chambers may have found a way to beat the system… | 马特·钱伯斯有钻法律空子的一套方法 |
[26:52] | …but so have I. | 我也有对付这种人的方法 |
[26:55] | Ricky, where the fuck are you? | 里奇 你到底在哪啊 |
[26:58] | Fuck, he saw me. | 该死 他发现我了 |
[27:00] | Please don’t hurt me! | 求你不要伤害我 |
[27:07] | The way we see it, | 我们认为 |
[27:09] | you’re in on the kill of Ricky Simmons, | 里奇·西蒙斯被杀时你也在场 |
[27:10] | but that’s not enough for you | 但对于你或者格雷罗来说 |
[27:12] | or for Guerrero. | 还不止这些罪行 |
[27:13] | Ricky is dead? | 里奇死了 |
[27:16] | That saddens me. | 我很伤心 |
[27:18] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[27:25] | Wait, you’re not implying | 等等 你是说 |
[27:26] | that Ricky Simmons was a cop, are you? | 里奇·西蒙斯是警察 对吗 |
[27:29] | I’m truly disappointed. | 我真的很难过 |
[27:31] | Not only do I have a dead cop, | 不仅有人杀了他 |
[27:34] | someone broke in his house and shot his wife. | 还有人闯进他家 枪击了他的妻子 |
[27:38] | Word out in the world, sergeant… | 说句实话 警长 |
[27:42] | Simmons’s wife was fucking around. | 西蒙斯的老婆到处鬼混 |
[27:45] | Maybe he tried to kill the bitch himself, | 或许是他自己亲手杀了那个婊子 |
[27:47] | and felt so bad about it, he committed suicide. | 然后觉得很内疚 就自杀了 |
[27:51] | A cop murder-suicide… | 畏罪自杀的警察 |
[27:54] | It’s a health crisis for you guys, | 对于你们来说这应该是很正常的 |
[27:55] | ain’t it? | 不是吗 |
[27:58] | You think it’s a fucking coincidence your ass is in here?! | 你认为你在这是他妈的巧合吗 |
[28:01] | We got you on the causeway | 里奇·西蒙斯被杀的早上 |
[28:01] | the morning Ricky Simmons died! | 我们在马路边找到你在场的证据 |
[28:04] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[28:05] | We don’t deal in bullshit. | 我们不做狗屁的事 |
[28:08] | We deal in good police work… | 我们做的是好警察该做的事 |
[28:10] | And good science. | 还有科学证据 |
[28:18] | You must have been a motherfucker at cat’s cradle. | 你应该是翻绳高手 |
[28:23] | I never played it. | 我从未玩过那个 |
[28:25] | Okay, Kara Simmons was shot | 凯拉 · 西蒙斯是在逃跑的时候 |
[28:27] | while she was running. | 被枪打到的 |
[28:27] | Her phone call tells us that, right? | 她的电话录音可以证实 对吧 |
[28:29] | And she was running towards the back door… There. | 她在向后门跑的时候 那里 |
[28:32] | She turns. | 然后转身 |
[28:33] | The shooter sees her. | 射手看到了她 |
[28:34] | She’s shot high on the chest. | 子弹射在她的胸部 |
[28:36] | It spins her around, | 使她转身 |
[28:37] | spraying blood on the walls there… | 喷涌而出的血液飞溅到那边的墙上 |
[28:39] | and there. | 还有那里 |
[28:39] | She loses her cellphone. | 然后她的电话掉了 |
[28:41] | She struggles with the coffee table, | 她试图撑着咖啡桌站起来 |
[28:43] | the couch, and then she finally falls back, | 然后是沙发 最终她倒下了 |
[28:45] | “Pop”… There. | “砰”的一声倒在这里 |
[28:53] | She never got this far. | 她的血不可能喷那么远 |
[28:57] | It’s not her blood. | 这不是她的血 |
[29:09] | Angel, meet our shooter. | 安吉尔 是凶手的血 |
[29:13] | DNA of Cervantes’ flesh in Ricky Simmons’ mouth. | 这是里奇·西蒙斯嘴里塞凡提斯的肉的DNA |
[29:16] | DNA from a rogue drop of blood we found at the Simmons’ house. | 这是我们从西蒙斯家发现的血液的DNA |
[29:26] | Tell me you’re sure about this. | 肯定吗 |
[29:28] | 100%. | 百分之百吻合 |
[29:30] | That puts Cervantes at both crime scenes. | 那证明塞凡提斯在案发的两个现场都出现过 |
[29:32] | – Let’s nail his coffin and ship it. – Hang on, sergeant. | -去抓他 -等会 警长 |
[29:34] | We get him to roll over on Guerrero and we own them both. | 我们可以用他抓到格雷罗 一箭双雕 |
[29:38] | You’re talking about throwing him a deal? | 你是说和他做交易么 |
[29:40] | And then, what? He walks? | 然后怎么样 让他逍遥法外么 |
[29:41] | If he does, we pick him up on other charges. | 如果那样 我们可以以其他罪名逮捕他 |
[29:43] | If he gets us Guerrero, it’s win-win. | 如果他帮我们抓到格雷罗 那就是双赢 |
[29:45] | Gets us Guerrero?! We can’t catch the guy. | 替我们抓到格雷罗 我们不能指望那家伙 |
[29:47] | He’s un-fucking-touchable! | 他是不会被感动的杂种 |
[29:50] | Come on, lieutenant. We already got a win. | 拜托 警督 我们已经胜券在握了 |
[29:53] | It’s not about your win. It’s about the big picture. | 这和你认为的胜利不一样 这关系到大局 |
[30:07] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前也见过这样的情景 |
[30:10] | Whenever a cop is killed, | 无论哪个年代有警察被杀了 |
[30:11] | it’s like everyone’s life has been stopped in mid-sentence. | 貌似每个人的生活都会被打乱 |
[30:16] | Davey Sanchez was a fearless and dedicated cop. | 戴维·桑切斯是一位勇敢而又有乐于奉献的警察 |
[30:20] | Davey Sanchez was a son, | 戴维·桑切斯是一个儿子 |
[30:22] | a husband, and a father. | 是一位丈夫 是一名父亲 |
[30:25] | Davey Sanchez was my partner. | 戴维·桑切斯是我的好搭档 |
[30:29] | Davey Sanchez was my hero. | 戴维·桑切斯也是我心中的英雄 |
[30:34] | That was great. | 说得很棒 |
[30:40] | What, dad? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[30:43] | Ever since Davey was killed, | 自从戴维被杀以后 |
[30:44] | my world feels out of control. | 我感觉我的世界失去了控制 |
[30:49] | How do you fix it? | 那你怎么调节 |
[30:53] | Two ways, I guess… | 大概有两种方式吧 |
[30:58] | Honor Davey’s memory… | 珍藏和回忆与戴维在一起的的时光 |
[31:02] | …and catch the bastard who did this to him. | 并抓到害死戴维的那个混蛋 |
[31:07] | It’s not about vengeance. | 这不是报仇 |
[31:10] | It’s not about retaliation… | 也不是反击 |
[31:13] | …or balancing the books. | 更不是伸张正义 |
[31:16] | It’s about something deep inside. | 而是来自内心深处的呼喊 |
[31:21] | My father had more than his share of pain. | 我父亲心中的痛已经超出了他所能承受的极限 |
[31:26] | But he didn’t deal with it the way most people do. | 但他从不像大多数人那样做 |
[31:29] | Happy hour… | 美好时光 |
[31:30] | Now, there’s a misnomer. | 用在这时候 是胡言乱语 |
[31:32] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 我要他一样的 |
[31:36] | Wise choice. | 明智的选择 |
[31:39] | You celebrating? | 你是在庆祝吗 |
[31:41] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[31:45] | Hey, have we met? | 我们以前见过面吗 |
[31:48] | I doubt it. I just moved down here. | 应该没有 我刚搬到这里 |
[31:51] | I needed a new start. | 我需要一个新的开始 |
[31:54] | Girlfriend or boyfriend? | 女朋友还是男朋友 |
[31:55] | Ex-wife. She said I drank too much. | 前妻 她嫌我喝酒太多了 |
[31:59] | Hence the “ex” part. | 所以她就成了过去时了 |
[32:02] | – Fuck her. – Man, she was all over me to change, | -去她的 -老兄 我一直在为她而改变 |
[32:05] | like she never done anything wrong in her life… | 就像她一生中从未做错什么 |
[32:07] | besides marrying me. | 除了嫁给我 |
[32:09] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都在犯错 |
[32:10] | Unfortunately, mine usually involve lawyers. | 不幸的是 我通常是卷入官司当中 |
[32:13] | God! Damn it! | 我的天 该死的 |
[32:16] | I thought I was the only one who hated the Hurricanes. | 我还以为我是唯一讨厌哈里堪斯队的人 |
[32:19] | I take it you didn’t grow up in Miami. | 我猜你不是迈阿密本地人 |
[32:21] | No, I’ve had to move around some. | 对 我不得不搬走了 |
[32:23] | Say no more. | 为什么啊 |
[32:24] | But home is where my ass is. | 人在哪家就在哪 |
[32:28] | I’m getting mine out of town. | 我正在远离城市 |
[32:30] | Enjoy Miami. | 享受迈阿密吧 |
[32:33] | Remember | 记住 |
[32:34] | there’s nothing a new city can’t cure. | 新城市是疗伤的不二之选 |
[32:37] | You got that right. | 你说得很对 |
[32:39] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[32:41] | Next one’s on me. | 下次我请 |
[32:45] | You sure you’re good to drive? | 你确定你开车没问题么 |
[32:47] | Been a lot worse. | 喝再多也试过 |
[33:08] | I sure hope he doesn’t go out there and kill himself. | 我真不希望他被撞死 |
[33:11] | That would be…tragic. | 那样就太…悲剧了 |
[33:25] | Matt Chambers is accused of committing a crime in Florida. | 马特·钱伯斯在佛罗里达被以犯罪起诉 |
[33:28] | He was arrested in Florida, | 然后被拘留 |
[33:30] | and he’s being tried in Florida. | 被人告上法庭 |
[33:34] | So the good people of Florida | 佛罗里达的善良的人们 |
[33:36] | only went as far as validating their own assumptions | 都只会想到 |
[33:38] | that Matt Chambers is a Florida bad guy. | 马特·钱伯斯是佛罗里达的坏小子 |
[34:03] | “Nothing a new city can’t cure.” | 新城市是疗伤的不二之选 |
[34:11] | My father taught me one thing above all others… | 我父亲告诉我一点 它比任何东西都重要 |
[34:14] | to be sure. | 确认一切 |
[34:16] | And I am. | 而我做到了 |
[34:18] | Matt Chambers, Miami is your last stop. | 马特·钱伯斯 迈阿密将是你的最后一站 |
[34:22] | If God is in the details, and if I believed in God, | 如果真有上帝而如果我也信上帝 |
[34:26] | then he’s in this room with me. | 那么他一定和我同在 |
[34:30] | I just wish he’d brought an extension cord. | 我希望他拿着更长的绳子 |
[34:39] | It’s James. | 我是詹姆斯 |
[34:41] | We’re gonna get the bastard who did this to you. | 我们已经抓到那个伤害你的混蛋了 |
[35:08] | This guy is just toying with us, | 那家伙纯粹就是耍我们 |
[35:10] | and LaGuerta’s too fucking dumb to see it. | 而洛格丽塔又蠢的看不出 |
[35:11] | Yeah, Deb was saying that this psycho guy | 黛布说那个变态家伙 |
[35:13] | cut off that chick’s fingertips? | 砍掉了一个女孩的手指 |
[35:16] | Man, that’s got to suck, right? | 真有够变态的 不是吗 |
[35:21] | Guerrero taking home lobsters to boil alive. | 格雷罗今天买了龙虾回去生煎 |
[35:26] | That’s not his style. | 不像是他的作风啊 |
[35:27] | He usually leaves the killing to someone else. | 他通常都是将杀生这一环交给别人的 |
[35:32] | So, how long have you two been going out? | 那么 你们两个在一起多久了 |
[35:35] | A couple weeks, I guess. | 我想有几个星期了吧 |
[35:37] | Deb never mentioned how you met. | 黛布从来没跟我提过你们是怎么认识的 |
[35:39] | Well, she brought her car into my shop, and… | 有一天 她开着她的车冲进了我的店里 |
[35:42] | You have your own place? | 你自己开店的么 |
[35:45] | No, but I wish I did. | 没有 我也想有啊 |
[35:55] | Some day, huh? | 总有一天会有的 |
[35:56] | Dex, enough with the Inquisition. | 德克斯 别再盘问了 |
[35:58] | No, it’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[36:00] | If I had a sister with legs like yours, | 如果我也有个像你一样的好妹妹 |
[36:01] | I’d be checking out the dude she was seeing, too. | 我也会盘问和她交往的人的 |
[36:04] | Is this guy a keeper or what? | 你是怕我跑了还是怎么的 |
[36:10] | Come on. I’ll get you another drink. | 好了 我再去给你买杯喝的 |
[36:12] | Are you guys good? | 留你们两个在这一下可以吗 |
[36:21] | Seems like a nice guy. | 看起来人还不错 |
[36:23] | They could barely keep their hands off each other. | 他们的手都不离开对方的 |
[36:27] | I can kill a man, dismember his body, | 我可以先杀掉一个人然后肢解 |
[36:30] | and be home in time for “Letterman.” | 接着准时回家看《莱特曼秀》 |
[36:33] | But knowing what to say | 但是当我女朋友不自在的时候 |
[36:33] | when my girlfriend’s feeling insecure… | 我却不知道该干些什么 |
[36:37] | I’m totally lost. | 我真的很迷惘 |
[36:42] | Off your ass, Cervantes. | 挪下你的屁股 塞凡提斯 |
[36:44] | Hands behind your back. Walk backwards and assume the position. | 把手放在身后 走到铁栏后面 |
[36:57] | Step away. | 后退点 |
[37:05] | Exit the cell. | 出来 |
[37:09] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[37:11] | The call came down. | 上面来命令了 |
[37:12] | They want you moved to a more secure block. | 要带你去更安全的监狱 |
[37:19] | You think the call to take care of me came down from the warden? | 你觉得是狱长下的命令吗 |
[37:23] | Who the fuck do you think the warden listens to? | 你觉得狱长他妈的该听谁的 |
[37:28] | Get used to it. | 试着去慢慢习惯吧 |
[37:34] | That’s from Mr. Guerrero. | 这是格雷罗先生的命令 |
[38:34] | Every time a woman tries to do this to me, it… | 每当女人对我做这个动作的时候 |
[38:38] | …tickles. | 我都感觉很痒 |
[38:41] | Still, it’s not entirely unpleasant. | 现在还是让我感觉很不自然 |
[38:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:45] | The kids. | 孩子们 |
[38:48] | They sleep through thunderstorms. | 他们睡着以后雷打不动的 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:29] | Tell me… wh…? | 告诉我 怎么了 |
[39:33] | I- I can’t do this. | 我 我不能这么做 |
[39:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:49] | We have an elephant in the room, | 我们都清楚问题所在却没人愿意谈论 |
[39:50] | and its name is “Sex.” | 这个问题就是”性” |
[39:53] | Tell me about it. | 那和我说说吧 |
[39:56] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我看来 |
[39:58] | it can just stay in the corner and mind its own damn business. | 就把这件事抛一边 顺其自然 |
[40:03] | It’s easier said than done. | 起来容易 做起来难 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:10] | But it needs to be right… | 但是这么做是对的 |
[40:14] | for both of us. | 对我们双方都是 |
[40:17] | Or it won’t be right for either of us. | 不然 对我们彼此都不好 |
[40:24] | I don’t want that. Do you? | 我不想这样 你呢 |
[40:28] | No. | 我也不想 |
[40:31] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[40:35] | I can’t believe I found | 我不敢相信我竟然找到 |
[40:37] | the one good, truly decent man left on the planet. | 一个货真价实 硕果仅存的正人君子 |
[40:43] | …was found dead in a basement hallway | 被发现死于迈阿密城区监狱 |
[40:45] | of the Miami metro jail. | 的地下室走廊上的 |
[40:46] | Norberto Cervantes was a known associate | 诺伯特·塞凡提斯是为人熟知的臭名昭著的 |
[40:48] | of reputed drug lord Carlos Guerrero. | 毒贩头目卡洛斯·格雷罗的同党 |
[40:50] | Speculation is that another inmate | 据推测其另一位狱友是 |
[40:53] | is responsible for the mayhem here tonight. | 今晚发生的伤害致死事件的元凶 |
[41:22] | Notice how the skin is gloving around the joints? | 注意到皮肤是怎么包裹在关节处的吗 |
[41:25] | And that is important because? | 而那很重要是因为 |
[41:27] | A sure sign of postmortem severance, | 这是个很明显的死后分离的迹象 |
[41:29] | meaning the victim was already dead when she was… | 表明受害者在被切手指的时候 |
[41:31] | …relieved of her fingertips. | 已经死了 |
[41:34] | Why the different nail polishes? | 为什么是不同的指甲油 |
[41:36] | What the hell is this guy thinking? | 这家伙究竟在想什么 |
[41:37] | He’s thinking, “Tag, Dexter, you’re it.” | 他在想”贴照片游戏 德克斯特 就是你” |
[41:40] | I don’t know. Do you have an I.D.? | 我不知道 你知道她的身份证吗 |
[41:42] | Shari Taylor. Another hooker. | 莎丽·泰勒 又一个妓女 |
[41:44] | – At least he’s consistent. – Yeah. | -至少他的嗜好始终如一 -是的 |
[41:47] | Killing young women who have to sell their bodies just to survive… | 杀害那些不得不靠出卖肉体生活的年轻女性 |
[41:52] | …or feed their kids. | 或者是为了养育她们的孩子 |
[41:54] | My sister puts up a front so the world won’t see | 我妹妹伪装自己 不让世人看到 |
[41:56] | how vulnerable she is. | 她是多么的脆弱易感 |
[42:00] | Me, I put up a front so the world won’t see | 而我却伪装自己 不让世人看到 |
[42:02] | how vulnerable I’m not. | 我有多么的冷漠麻木 |
[42:07] | I don’t care who these fingertips belong to, | 我不关心这些手指头是属于谁的 |
[42:09] | only what my new friend out there is trying to say. | 我关心是我那未知的新朋友企图表达什么意思 |
[42:14] | Morgan? The Captain wants you. | 摩根 警监找你 |
[42:18] | Her. | 是她 |
[42:38] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你想见我 长官 |
[42:39] | Lieutenant LaGuerta has something she wants to tell you. | 洛格丽塔警督有些事想和你说 |
[42:43] | Officer Morgan, | 摩根警官 |
[42:45] | you’ve shown tremendous initiative these last few days. | 最近的一段时间你有着惊人的表现 |
[42:48] | Because of you, we were able to track down that ice truck, | 因为你 我们才能追踪到那辆冰柜车 |
[42:51] | and we now have an I.D.on the latest victim. | 而且我们现在确认了最近一位受害者的身份 |
[42:55] | The Captain believes you should be reassigned from Vice to Homicide. | 警监认为你该从一般犯罪组被调到凶案组 |
[42:59] | And I concur. Congratulations. | 我也这么认为 恭喜你 |
[43:02] | You’re a good cop, | 你是个好警察 |
[43:03] | like your old man. | 和你父亲一样 |
[43:06] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢 长官 |
[43:11] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[43:12] | You keep this up | 你继续好好干 |
[43:14] | and I see a detective shield in your future. | 我希望以后能看你带上警探徽章 |
[43:16] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 长官 |
[43:25] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道你在做什么 |
[43:27] | I promoted you, didn’t I? | 我也提拔了你 不是吗 |
[43:30] | Now find me this ice-truck son of a bitch! | 现在给我找到那个狗娘养的冰柜车杀手 |
[43:38] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[43:55] | Angel, vete a tu casa. | 安吉尔 回家去吧 |
[44:07] | Burning the oil? | 还在卖力工作 |
[44:09] | I clocked out. | 我不怕累 |
[44:13] | Why are you going at this so hard? | 你为什么对这件事这么卖力 |
[44:16] | When someone comes after one of us, | 当有人盯上了我们其中一个 |
[44:17] | he comes after all of us. | 他就是盯上了我们所有人 |
[44:24] | I know that look, Maria. | 我了解这个眼神的含义 玛丽亚 |
[44:25] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你有什么话就说吧 |
[44:27] | I just got off the phone with the hospital. | 我刚收到医院来的电话 |
[44:32] | Kara Simmons suffered massive heart failure 30 minutes ago. | 卡拉·西蒙斯30分钟前出现了严重心力衰竭 |
[44:35] | I got to be there. | 我得马上去那里 |
[44:38] | James, she died. | 詹姆斯 她死了 |
[44:54] | Was Cervantes right? | 塞凡提斯说得是真的吗 |
[44:58] | Was Kara sleeping with someone other than Ricky? | 卡拉跟别人有一腿 |
[45:03] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[45:10] | What the fuck were you thinking?! | 你他妈的在想什么啊 |
[45:12] | What the fuck business is it of yours?! | 见鬼的 这关你屁事 |
[45:13] | My cops, | 你是我的警员 |
[45:14] | my precinct, my business! | 这是我的辖区 这就是我的事 |
[45:17] | Kara was gonna ask Ricky for a divorce | 卡拉准备里基一结束卧底任务 |
[45:19] | as soon as he came off undercover. She didn’t want to… | 就向他提出离婚 她并不想… |
[45:23] | She didn’t want to hurt him when he was on the case. | 她不希望在他办案的时候伤害他 |
[45:29] | If I go by the book, | 如果我依照制度办理的话 |
[45:31] | I take you off the case. | 我就必须把你撤离这件案子 |
[45:32] | Fuck the book. | 滚他妈的守则 |
[45:34] | There’s nobody in this building more motivated to get… | 这里没人会比我更有卖力地去 |
[45:36] | Revenge? | 复仇么 |
[45:38] | Justice. | 伸张正义 |
[45:48] | Take point on Guerrero. | 重点调查格雷罗 |
[45:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:59] | In slaughterhouses, | 在屠杀场里 |
[46:00] | they stun the animals before butchering them. | 他们在宰杀动物前先麻醉他们 |
[46:03] | It’s the humane thing to do. | 这是人道的做法 |
[46:05] | Those animals, | 那些动物 |
[46:08] | they’re the lucky ones. | 他们是幸运的 |
[46:25] | “Brother, meet me at Loco’s Crab Shack. | “哥 本地蟹吧见 |
[46:27] | Totally important. Do not let me down. Deb.” | 非常重要 别让我失望 黛布” |
[46:31] | Gone to rest his weary head. | 就让他好好休息下吧 |
[46:33] | The good news is, he’ll still be here | 好消息是当我回来享受我们的二人时刻时 |
[46:35] | when I come back for our own personal happy hour. | 他依旧在那等着我 |
[46:41] | God, these are so good. | 天 这太好吃了 |
[46:43] | Not as good as your good news. | 比不上你的好消息 |
[46:46] | My little sister’s all growed-up and transferred to Homicide. | 我的小妹妹终于长大了 而且还转入凶案组 |
[46:53] | And the best part… | 最棒的地方是 |
[46:55] | LaGuerta had to say the actual words. | 洛格丽塔不得不一字一句得告诉我 |
[46:57] | I thought her head would explode. | 我想她都快气炸了 |
[46:59] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[47:01] | You had my back the whole way, and I appreciate it. | 你一直在背后支持我 我很感激 |
[47:04] | I mean that. | 真的 |
[47:05] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[47:07] | And that’s why I wanted to share this moment with you. | 这也是我想和你一起分享此刻的原因 |
[47:10] | So, Sean was busy? | 因为肖恩很忙吗 |
[47:13] | It turns out there’s another woman. | 事实证明有第三者 |
[47:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:18] | Me. | 我 |
[47:20] | Sean the mechanic is married? | 肖恩 那个机修工是已婚的? |
[47:22] | Imagine me picking the wrong guy, huh? | 想象一下我也会选错人 |
[47:25] | And you and he are… | 那你和他 |
[47:26] | So over. | 当然完了 |
[47:27] | I dumped his married ass. | 我毫不留情地甩了他 |
[47:29] | I just wish I could get into a healthy relationship, | 我只是希望能有一段正常的恋爱关系 |
[47:31] | like you and Rita, | 就像你和丽塔 |
[47:33] | without the drama and the tension and the uncertainty. | 没有大起大落和不确定的因素 |
[47:38] | Damn, I’m a lucky guy. | 是啊 我是个幸运的家伙 |
[47:56] | Jesus, dad, it’s called being on time! Did you ever hear of it? | 天啊 爸爸 什么叫准时你难道不懂吗 |
[48:00] | I was having a bad day. | 我经历了糟糕的一天 |
[48:01] | The Captain and I had a discussion. | 警监和我有了些争执 |
[48:04] | Well, maybe you sh… | 好吧 也许你 |
[48:06] | Wait. W- What kind of bad day? | 等等 今天怎么个糟糕法 |
[48:11] | It’s about the guy who killed Davey, isn’t it? | 是关于那个杀害戴维的家伙 对吗 |
[48:13] | The judge said the bust wasn’t righteous and let him walk. | 法官说证据不足 放他走了 |
[48:17] | That guy kills a cop, and nothing happens? | 那个家伙杀了一个警察 就这么算了 |
[48:21] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[48:22] | Life’s not fair, Dexter. | 生活本来就是不公平的 德克斯特 |
[48:25] | Can’t anyone do anything? | 难道没人能做些什么吗 |
[48:27] | Can’t you do something? | 你不能做些什么吗 |
[48:29] | No, not now. | 不 不是现在 |
[48:35] | So what, then? | 所以该怎么办 |
[48:36] | The world just keeps spinning out of control? | 就任其逍遥法外吗 |
[48:41] | No. | 不 |
[48:43] | The world can always be set right again. | 正义终究会得到伸张的 |
[48:47] | That guy kills a cop, and nothing happens? | 那个家伙杀了一个警察 就这么算了 |
[48:51] | Not anymore. | 不会再这样了 |
[48:53] | Be back in a sec. | 我马上就回来 |
[48:55] | I’m kind of running the gamut here emotion-wise. | 我正在兴头上呢 |
[48:58] | Nature calls. | 人有三急 |
[49:00] | All the planning, the making sure… | 整个计划都要执行得万无一失 |
[49:04] | Does it go away because I have a chance | 不平之事会就此消失吗 因为我有个机会 |
[49:06] | to rid the world of a cop killer and balance the books? | 为世上清除掉个警察杀手 逾越了守则的限制 |
[49:10] | Do I just ignore | 我能无视所有我父亲教我的 |
[49:11] | everything my father taught me about how to do this right, | 关于如何正确的处理这些事 |
[49:15] | about how to stay safe | 如何让自己安全脱身吗 |
[49:16] | so I can do it again? | 这样我就能再次出手 |
[49:27] | Yep. | 是我 |
[49:29] | I don’t give a shit about your goddamn problems. | 我可没空理你那该死的问题 |
[49:33] | I gave you a job. You take care of it. | 我给了你份工作 你自己看着办 |
[49:39] | What the fuck you looking at? | 他妈的看什么 |
[50:11] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[50:13] | And you. | 还有你 |
[50:22] | We meet again… | 我们又见面了 |
[50:32] | …for the last time. | 最后一次了 |
[50:36] | I didn’t do anyth-anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[50:39] | Some people believe that. | 有些人相信那话 |
[50:43] | The problem is, I don’t. | 问题是 我不信 |
[50:45] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[50:46] | I was – I was set up. | 我是…我是被陷害的 |
[50:51] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[50:54] | That – That family. | 那…那家人 |
[50:57] | They needed someone to blame. | 他们需要谴责某人 |
[50:59] | It’s a natural thing to do when you’re grieving. | 当你悲伤时这是很自然会做的事 |
[51:01] | So then none of this is your fault? | 所以这件事完全不是你的错 |
[51:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[51:05] | Okay! Okay! Okay! No! | 好 好 好 不是的 |
[51:07] | Okay. Okay. Stop. | 好 好 住手 |
[51:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[51:11] | Okay, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[51:12] | It – It was me, only it wasn’t me. | 是 是我 但不是我本身 |
[51:16] | It was the booze. | 而是酒精 |
[51:18] | It takes me over. | 它控制了我 |
[51:20] | That’s a point of view to which I’m not entirely unsympathetic. | 这个观点完全不能引起我的同情 |
[51:24] | Neither you nor I | 我和你都没有 |
[51:26] | is in complete control of our destinies. | 完全掌控自己的命运 |
[51:31] | Although, at the moment, | 但是 此时此刻 |
[51:33] | it would seem I have the upper hand. | 是我占了上风 |
[51:36] | Really, I’m so sorry. | 我真的感到很抱歉 |
[51:38] | You’ve done this too many times to be sorry. | 你做了太多该道歉的事了 |
[51:54] | Carlos Guerrero has chosen to live in a dangerous world. | 卡洛斯·格雷罗选择活在一个危险的世界 |
[51:58] | That’s his truth. | 这是他拥有的真相 |
[52:00] | My truth is, | 我拥有的真相是 |
[52:01] | that world doesn’t need me to balance its books. | 那个世界并不需要我来平衡规章的缺失 |
[52:38] | Matt Chambers, welcome to your last change of address. | 马特·钱伯斯 欢迎你最后一次更改住址 |
[52:42] | You’ll like it here. | 你会喜欢在这里的 |
[52:44] | You and your neighbors have so much in common. | 你和你的邻居有太多的共同之处了 |
[53:14] | The worst thing about finally putting together a puzzle | 最糟糕的事是将最终完成拼图的时候 |
[53:17] | is finding there are missing pieces. | 发现遗失了几片拼图 |
[53:27] | He came back and left nothing behind | 他回来过了 除了一条信息 |
[53:29] | but a message, | 什么都没留下 |
[53:31] | “Come find me.” | “来找我吧” |
[53:35] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[53:39] | There are no secrets in life, | 生活里没有秘密 |
[53:42] | just hidden truths | 只有被掩盖的真相 |
[53:44] | that lie beneath the surface. | 就在事物的表象下 |