时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Dexter”… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | What happened changed something inside you, Dex. | 那些事情彻底改变了你 德克斯 |
[00:06] | It got into you too early. | 它早已控制了你 |
[00:09] | I’m afraid your urge to kill is only gonna get stronger. | 恐怕你杀戮的欲望只会越来越强烈 |
[00:11] | I want to catch this guy before he kills another one of my girls. | 我要在他杀了另外一个女孩之前抓住他 |
[00:14] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮你什么忙 |
[00:15] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[00:16] | What a beautiful idea. | 多漂亮的点子 |
[00:18] | Refrigerated truck. | 冰柜车 |
[00:20] | He wants a cold environment | 他需要一个低温环境 |
[00:23] | to slow the flow of blood. | 来减缓血液流动 |
[00:26] | I suppose I should be upset, | 我该感到焦虑 |
[00:29] | even feel violated, | 甚至该感到被侵犯 |
[00:30] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[00:32] | In fact, I think this is a friendly message, | 事实上 我相信这是条友好的信息 |
[00:35] | kind of like, | 好象在说 |
[00:36] | “hey, want to play?” | “嗨 想玩玩吗” |
[00:39] | Finding that truck | 找到那辆冰柜车 |
[00:39] | is your golden ticket into Homicide. | 是你进凶案组的门票 |
[00:41] | So Miami’s the haystack, | 如果迈阿密是片海洋 |
[00:43] | and the ice truck’s the needle. | 那辆冰柜车是一根针 |
[00:44] | I just found the fucking needle. | 我他妈就是大海捞到针了 |
[00:48] | Oh, this is seriously fucked up, my friends. | 真他妈的太变态了 |
[00:51] | I think he’s trying to impress me… | 我想他是要加深我对他的印象 |
[00:53] | and it’s working. | 确实奏效了 |
[00:55] | The Captain believes you should be reassigned from Vice to Homicide. | 警监认为你该从扫黄组被调到凶案组 |
[00:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[01:02] | Rita is, in her own way, as damaged as me. | 丽塔 以她自己的方式 破碎如我 |
[01:10] | Are you gonna kiss him? | 你会亲他吗 |
[01:11] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 我会的 |
[01:14] | We just got an I.D. on the body from under the causeway. | 我们刚得知大桥堤旁的尸体的身份 |
[01:17] | His name is Ricky Simmons. | 他的名字是里奇·西蒙斯 |
[01:19] | He was a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[01:21] | They told me Ricky Simmons | 听说里基·西蒙斯 |
[01:22] | was under deep cover in Carlos Guerrero’s family. | 在卡洛斯·格雷罗家族卧底 |
[01:25] | Guerrero’s crossing a whole new line. | 格雷罗做的有点过火了 |
[01:27] | Now he’s gone and pissed off the entire Miami police department. | 他惹恼了整个迈阿密警署 |
[01:32] | It’s me. It’s James, okay? | 是我 是我 詹姆斯 |
[01:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:37] | Was Kara sleeping with someone other than Ricky? | 卡拉和里基以外的人有一腿 |
[01:40] | Was it you? | 是不是你 |
[01:44] | James, she died. | 詹姆斯 她死了 |
[03:44] | Miami’s full of good cops, | 迈阿密有许多优秀的警察 |
[03:46] | a lot of them here today. | 今天他们齐聚在这里 |
[03:50] | But no offense — | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[03:51] | I wouldn’t want any of you hitting on my sister. | 但我不希望你们任何一人追我妹妹 |
[03:55] | Ricky was different. | 但里基不同 |
[03:57] | He was the kind of guy you hoped your sister would fall for. | 他是那种你希望你妹妹与之厮守一生的人 |
[03:59] | Most people have a hard time dealing with death, | 大部分人在生死之别时痛苦万分 |
[04:02] | but I’m not most people. | 但我不是 |
[04:03] | It’s the grief that makes me uncomfortable. | 那些悲痛让我变的不自在 |
[04:06] | Not because I’m a killer — | 不是因为我是个杀手 |
[04:08] | Really. I just don’t understand all that emotion, | 真的 我只是不明白那些情感 |
[04:12] | which makes it tough to fake. | 那些很难伪装的感情 |
[04:14] | In those cases, shades come in handy. | 在这样的情况下 我总是感觉局促不安 |
[04:17] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:22] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[04:24] | It’s a fucking travesty. | 真是悲剧 |
[04:26] | You going after Guerrero? | 你会盯着格雷罗吗 |
[04:27] | Guerrero ordered these hits. | 这些都是格雷罗安排的 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna make something stick to that cartel cocksucker. | 我一定要钉死那该死的王八蛋 |
[04:32] | I didn’t know you and Ricky were so tight. | 我不知道原来你和里基这么铁 |
[04:34] | Ain’t about that. | 那倒不是 |
[04:35] | Fuck with a cop, | 敢搞警察 |
[04:36] | you lose the privilege to walk the streets. | 就别想再大摇大摆地在街上混 |
[04:38] | – I’m not right? – You’re right. | -对吗 -没错 |
[04:39] | Tragic loss of our fellow officer. | 我们悲痛地失去了我们的其中一员 |
[04:42] | But we praise his courage. | 但是我们赞扬他的勇敢 |
[04:43] | Ricky knew no fear. | 里基英勇无畏 |
[04:46] | People believe Laguerta? | 洛格丽塔还真敢说 |
[04:47] | She didn’t even know Simmons. | 她根本不认识西蒙斯 |
[04:49] | She knew he was a cop. | 起码她知道他是个警察 |
[04:51] | Wait. Did you tell her? | 等等 你告诉她的吗 |
[04:54] | Proud of you for coming, bro. | 为你的到来感到骄傲 老哥 |
[04:55] | I know you hate funerals. | 我知道你讨厌葬礼 |
[04:57] | How you holding up? | 你是怎么挺过来的 |
[04:58] | I’m managing. | 我在自我调节 |
[04:59] | No, I’m not. | 不 其实不是 |
[05:00] | Keeping one’s face pinched in sorrow | 两个小时保持哀悼状态 |
[05:02] | for two hours straight is a real chore. | 使我脸部僵硬了 |
[05:06] | A whole life reduced to ashes. | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[05:09] | For Ricky Simmons, it’s over. | 对里基·西蒙斯来说 都结束了 |
[05:12] | But sometimes, you get a second chance. | 不过有时 你却有第二次机会 |
[05:17] | Florida prisons | 佛罗里达洲的监狱 |
[05:17] | kick free 25,000 inmates a year. | 每年释放25000名罪犯 |
[05:21] | They don’t do that for me, | 他们并不是为我而做 |
[05:22] | but it sure feels like it. | 但我却觉得是的 |
[05:24] | I search for the ones who think they’ve beat the system. | 我寻找那些自认为打败了司法体制的人 |
[05:27] | They’re not hard to find, like Jeremy Downs. | 并不难找到 比如杰里米·当斯 |
[05:31] | Jeremy got off easy four years in a juvenile facility | 杰里米因为杀人罪在少改所呆了四年 |
[05:34] | for manslaughter. | 却很快脱身了 |
[05:36] | To the coroner, | 根据验尸报告 |
[05:36] | the knife strokes looked random, impulsive, | 刀伤异常的凌乱和冲动 |
[05:40] | but I saw the work of a young virtuoso. | 但我却看到了一位年轻艺术家的作品 |
[05:43] | Too many major arteries were severed — | 很多主动脉被割开 |
[05:45] | Femoral, brachial, carotid. | 股动脉 臂动脉 颈动脉 |
[05:48] | Today Jeremy is just another piece of trash on the street, | 现在杰里米只不过又是一个街上的小混混 |
[05:51] | but four years ago, he was the toast of Miami. | 四年前他却是迈阿密的风云人物 |
[05:53] | It was a gruesome scene today — | 今天在可怕的凶案现场 |
[05:55] | The bloody body of a teenage boy found | 一位少年在南迈阿密公园内 |
[05:57] | stabbed to death inside this south Miami park. | 被刺身亡 |
[06:00] | Police haven’t released the name of the victim yet, | 警方还没有公布嫌疑犯的名单 |
[06:03] | but our sources are telling us that investigators | 但是根据我们的情报 |
[06:05] | are holding a 15-year-old suspect in custody. | 调查人员已经拘留了一位15岁的嫌疑犯 |
[06:08] | We’re hearing that the suspect | 据说嫌疑犯 |
[06:09] | lured the older boy to the pond to spot alligators, | 怂恿稍大一些的男孩去鳄鱼出没的池塘 |
[06:12] | but once they were alone, | 当只有他们两个人时 |
[06:14] | the victim was robbed and repeatedly stabbed. | 受害人便被抢劫了 后又被连捅数刀 |
[06:16] | But I knew what he was | 但我知道他是什么样的人 |
[06:18] | and what he’d do again. | 我知道他还会再干 |
[06:19] | All I had to do was circle my calendar and wait. | 我只要选定日期 静静等待 |
[06:29] | Lemonade for my sweaty workers | 柠檬水是给我们可爱的工人的 |
[06:32] | What do you say, crew? Anybody parched? | 怎么样 伙计们 谁觉得口干舌燥了 |
[06:34] | What’s parched? | 什么是”口干舌燥” |
[06:38] | When we put in the new lemon tree, | 当我们种完柠檬树 |
[06:40] | we’ll be able to make our own fresh-squeezed lemonade. | 我们就能自己榨柠檬汁喝了 |
[06:43] | Can we have a lemonade stand? | 我们能摆个柠檬汁摊子吗 |
[06:46] | I’ll apply for a business license first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就去申请营业执照 |
[06:49] | Thank you for doing this, Dexter. | 谢谢你做的这些 德克斯特 |
[06:52] | You know, I moved here from Michigan | 自从密歇根搬来 |
[06:54] | with dreams of fruit trees in my yard. | 我就盼着能在院子里种果树 |
[06:56] | But they keep dying. | 可他们全都死了 |
[06:58] | I can’t help it. | 我也没办法 |
[06:59] | I kill things. | 总是害死他们 |
[07:02] | That must be awful. | 太可怕了 |
[07:03] | Fortunately, I have a green thumb. | 幸运的是 我有双神奇的手 |
[07:05] | The key to happy citrus is a fertilizer. | 柑橘类的植物重点在于施肥 |
[07:07] | Bone meal works the best. | 骨粉是最好的 |
[07:08] | Hey, Rita. | 丽塔 |
[07:14] | Paul doesn’t live here anymore. | 保罗已经不住这里了 |
[07:16] | No shit. He’s in jail. But… | 他现在在监狱 不过 |
[07:19] | See, he still owes me for two ounces of blow, | 他还欠我2盎司的白粉 |
[07:22] | which means you owe me. | 也就等于你欠我的 |
[07:24] | Don’t get involved. | 别插手 |
[07:26] | I never know in these situations. | 我从没遇到过这种情况 |
[07:28] | I don’t have money. | 我没钱 |
[07:30] | You got a car. | 你有车 |
[07:33] | You want my car? | 你要我的车 |
[07:34] | Yeah. The keys in it? | 对 车钥匙在里面吗 |
[07:36] | You know my dad? | 你认识我爸爸吗 |
[07:39] | I sure do, little man. | 当然 小不点 |
[07:42] | And you want to know something? | 你知道吗 |
[07:44] | You look just like him. | 你长的很像他 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna tell him you said hi, okay? | 我会代你向他问好 好吗 |
[07:50] | Look, if you want, | 听着 如果你愿意 |
[07:53] | I could go in the house, throw your furniture around, | 我可以跑进你屋子 把你的家具乱翻一通 |
[07:55] | make a real mess, | 搞的一片狼籍 |
[07:57] | but what kind of message would that send to the little ones? | 但这样会给孩子造成什么影响 |
[08:01] | Just give me the fucking car. | 乖乖的把车交出来吧 |
[08:02] | Why don’t you go inside and get the keys? | 你直接进去拿钥匙吧 |
[08:04] | I’ll wait with our friend here. | 我们会待在这里 |
[08:05] | Ok let’s go, in side. | 我们进屋里去 |
[08:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:11] | You think you can take me with your little red shovel? | 想用你的小铁锹揍我一顿么 |
[08:46] | Everything okay in there? | 你还好吧 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[08:52] | You need toilet paper? | 要纸巾吗 |
[08:53] | No. | 不 |
[09:01] | The guy clearly had no idea who he was dealing with. | 那家伙显然不知道他在和谁打交道 |
[09:04] | I’ll file a report at work. | 我明天写份报告 |
[09:05] | We’ll get your car back. | 我们会拿回你的车 |
[09:06] | No… No reports, Dexter. | 不 不要写报告了 德克斯特 |
[09:09] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢你 不过 |
[09:10] | Paul’s out of my life. | 保罗已经离开我的生活了 |
[09:13] | I filed for divorce. | 我已经申请离婚了 |
[09:16] | I just want my past to go away. | 我只想这一切都过去 |
[09:19] | Well, it went away in your Rav 4. | 是跟着你的丰田车走了 |
[09:25] | Whatever it takes. | 随便啦 |
[09:26] | I can give you a ride to work | 我可以把车借你 |
[09:27] | until you get another car. | 直到你有车为止 |
[09:29] | Or I could take the bus like millions of other people. | 我可以像其他人一样坐车上下班 |
[09:33] | Come on, let’s go outside and enjoy this beautiful day. | 来吧 我们出去享受下阳光吧 |
[09:36] | Come on, kids. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[09:37] | What did they use, an ax? | 用的是什么 斧头么 |
[09:41] | It’s blunt force. | 是钝器重击造成的 |
[09:43] | See the way the head’s caved in? | 看到头部伤口的凹陷了吗 |
[09:46] | You guys check out the new hottie McGotass in dispatch yet? | 你们看到新来的麦科格塔丝没 |
[09:49] | She’s a butter face. | 她是个典型的”黄油脸” |
[09:51] | What’s a butter face? | 什么叫”黄油脸” |
[09:53] | You know, compadre — | 老兄 你知道的 |
[09:54] | she’s got a hot body, but her face… | 就是身体非常漂亮 但是脸蛋就 |
[09:57] | How great would it be to pull a bronco on her? | 要是能用”骑马式”干她应该很爽吧 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:02] | Yeah? Mira a qu? | 是啊 就是说 |
[10:04] | You do it doggy-style, right? | 你试想下你用狗趴式 |
[10:07] | And just when she’s getting into it, | 当她高潮的时候 |
[10:08] | you grab her by the hips and you yell another woman’s name, | 你抓住她的屁股大叫其他女人的名字 |
[10:10] | and bam — | 然后 嘭 |
[10:11] | you’re riding her like a bronco | 就像骑烈马一样 |
[10:13] | ’cause she’s trying to buck you off. | 因为她会把你翻下马 |
[10:15] | Many times in life, I feel like I’m missing | 很多时候我感觉我缺少了 |
[10:16] | some essential piece of the human puzzle. | 人们生活中的重要部分 |
[10:19] | This is one of them. | 这就是其中之一 |
[10:20] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[10:22] | Oh, the bronco. | 骑马式 |
[10:23] | See, socia? She knows. | 看见没有 她就知道 |
[10:24] | I just got my first official Homicide call. | 我刚接到我进凶案组的第一个电话 |
[10:26] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[10:27] | Who’s back? The ice-truck killer? | 谁回来了 冰柜车杀手么 |
[10:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:30] | You won’t believe where he left the body. | 你肯定不相信他把尸体放在哪了 |
[10:58] | I knew he’d be back. | 我就知道他会回来的 |
[11:00] | Feels like Christmas morning. | 感觉像圣诞节的早晨 |
[11:02] | Look at that — | 看看这个 |
[11:04] | A miracle on ice. | 冰上奇迹 |
[11:06] | Stunning. | 棒极了 |
[11:13] | You all right, Dexter? | 你没事吧 德克斯特 |
[11:16] | This is like a dream. | 这就像一场梦 |
[11:20] | Standing on the home ice of the Miami Blades. | 站在迈阿密冰刀队的主场上 |
[11:23] | I never pegged you for a hockey fan. | 我从来没想过你是个冰球迷 |
[11:25] | There’s something about standing in a big cool hole | 是啊 不过一个人站在宽敞冰冷的地方 |
[11:27] | I find very relaxing. | 令人放松不少 |
[11:33] | So, what do we know? | 有什么发现 |
[11:36] | Same as the others. | 和之前的一样 |
[11:37] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[11:38] | So far, I don’t see any hesitation cuts. | 目前为止 我没看见任何有犹豫的切割 |
[11:41] | No bones flayed. | 没有骨头被切去 |
[11:43] | I think our boy’s got his confidence back. | 我相信我们那哥们把自信找回来了 |
[11:45] | He never lost it. | 他从来都没有迷失过 |
[11:46] | He was just getting bored. | 他只是有点厌倦了 |
[11:48] | What do you think he’s trying to tell us? | 他这是想传达什么信息 |
[11:51] | That hockey’s a violent sport. | 冰球是野蛮的运动 |
[11:56] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[11:57] | He’s escalating the thrill. | 他逐渐兴奋起来了 |
[12:01] | Posing his victim in the middle of a 20,000-seat arena | 把受害者置于容纳两万人的场地中央 |
[12:04] | for all Miami to see, | 让整个迈阿密都能看到 |
[12:07] | to show them — | 向他们 |
[12:07] | to show us — | 向我们 |
[12:08] | what he’s capable of doing. | 展示他的能力 |
[12:14] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[12:16] | Relax. You didn’t miss anything. | 放松些 你什么都没错过 |
[12:17] | Yeah, but she is — fingertips. | 是的 不过她就…缺了手指 |
[12:22] | This body belongs to the frozen fingertips | 这尸体和冰柜车上的手指 |
[12:23] | we found in the truck. | 属于同一人 |
[12:25] | Sherry Taylor. It’s another prostitute. | 雪莉·泰勒 又一个妓女 |
[12:28] | No blood — no need for me. | 没血 没我的事 |
[12:34] | Morgan, come up to the command center. | 摩根 到指挥中心来 |
[12:35] | We may have a suspect. | 我们可能找到嫌疑犯了 |
[12:40] | Is there really a suspect? | 真的有嫌疑犯了 |
[12:43] | I’ll let you know, bro, | 我会告诉你的 老兄 |
[12:44] | when I get back from my first official Homicide investiga– | 我的首次凶案组调查回来之后 |
[12:48] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[12:50] | Sherry? | 雪莉 |
[12:52] | Yeah, she called herself Cherry. | 是的 她管自己叫樱桃 |
[12:55] | We worked the same corner when I was undercover. | 做卧底的时候我们在一个街区工作 |
[12:59] | You were, like, friends? | 你们是…朋友 |
[13:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:05] | Do you want a hug? | 需要我抱你一下吗 |
[13:06] | Fuck off. | 去你妈的 |
[13:09] | I tore apart the security office. | 我检查了安保室 |
[13:10] | A surveillance tape is missing. | 一盒监控录象带消失了 |
[13:12] | Let me guess — | 让我猜猜… |
[13:13] | The one covering the ice. | 覆盖整个冰场的那盒 |
[13:15] | They said you were good. | 名不虚传 |
[13:16] | Don’t bust my balls. | 别拍马屁了 |
[13:17] | I’ve got the press knocking on the door outside. | 外面的记者正等着我呢 |
[13:19] | Somebody who was here last night saw something — | 肯定有人昨晚在这里看见什么 |
[13:22] | Rent-a-badge, cleaning crew, crack whore in the men’s room? | 值夜班的 清洁工 卫生间妓女 |
[13:26] | Come on, work with me. | 来吧 一起想想 |
[13:27] | They got a night watchman, | 他们有个值夜班的 |
[13:28] | but we can’t find him. | 不过我们找不到他 |
[13:29] | Well, then, he’s a suspect. | 那么好 他就算一个嫌疑犯 |
[13:30] | Unless the ice-truck killer | 除非那个冰柜车杀手 |
[13:31] | abducted him to gain entry into the arena. | 挟持他进入这体育馆 |
[13:35] | Did your brother help you out with that logic? | 是你哥哥帮你想出来的吗 |
[13:37] | The night watchman could’ve just been at the wrong place | 值夜班的可能就是不巧那个时候 |
[13:39] | at the wrong time. | 在那里出现 |
[13:39] | We need to get to his apartment to see what we can find. | 我们得搜查他的住处看能找到点什么 |
[13:42] | Actually, I was hoping I could hit Kiocho, | 我想找以前的朋友 |
[13:44] | talk to my old contacts. | 联系下线人 |
[13:45] | I thought you wanted to get out of Vice. | 我还以为你想脱离扫黄组呢 |
[13:46] | Isn’t that what you cried to the Captain last week? | 你不是上周还在警监面前哭哭啼啼的么 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I mean… | 我是想离开 可是… |
[13:51] | I didn’t cry. | 我并没有哭 |
[13:53] | Listen, my girls know this victim, okay? | 我朋友认识被害人 |
[13:56] | They may have information that could help us. | 他们可能有消息能帮上忙 |
[13:58] | No, I want you to work with Doakes. | 不 你和道克斯一起干活 |
[14:02] | Maria, she has contacts. | 玛丽亚 她有线索 |
[14:10] | You still got your tube top? | 你的性感上衣还留着呢 |
[14:12] | And my nipple clamps. | 乳头夹都留着 |
[14:14] | Don’t come back without any information. | 问不到东西就别回来 |
[14:34] | Everyone moves to Miami to die, | 每搬来迈阿密的人都是为了等死 |
[14:37] | which means we have more junkthan any city in America. | 也就是说我们比美国其他地方有更多的垃圾 |
[14:41] | A skilled bargain hunter can find real treasure here, | 有能力的猎手能在这里大发一笔 |
[14:44] | but that’s not my idea of hunting. | 可这不是我狩猎的原因 |
[14:52] | I prefer a stalk-and-ambush approach. | 我更喜欢潜行靠近 |
[14:55] | My instincts are impeccable, | 我的直觉一向很准 |
[14:57] | but I have to be sure of my prey. | 但我得先确定我的猎物 |
[14:59] | We’re all adrenaline rush, you know? | 我们都是打过肾上腺素的老鼠 你知道吗 |
[15:01] | Kill it til it dies. | 发疯似的杀死某样东西 |
[15:02] | We all meat hunters, | 我们猎肉者 |
[15:04] | just out looking for dinner. | 出外寻找晚餐 |
[15:06] | What you looking for? | 你在寻找什么 |
[15:10] | Can I see that one? | 我能看看那个吗 |
[15:11] | Eh, good eye. | 当然 好眼力 |
[15:14] | It’s a fixed-blade skinning knife. | 超薄的刀锋 |
[15:15] | Full tang, stainless steel. | 刀身带柄 而且是不锈钢的 |
[15:17] | Real time-saver for the hunter who likes to… | 为猎人们宰猎物时 |
[15:19] | …do his own butchering in the field. | 省了不少时间 |
[15:22] | See the way that blade curves like that? | 看到刀刃的曲线了吗 |
[15:24] | It’s like the talon of an eagle. | 看上去像鹰爪 |
[15:26] | 15 bucks and she’s yours. | 出15块钱就是你的了 |
[15:30] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[15:30] | Hell, yeah, you’ll take it. | 当然 你当然得要 |
[15:32] | Why would you not? | 为什么不呢 |
[15:33] | I’ll get your change. | 我找你零钱 |
[15:44] | Easy, kid. | 当心点 孩子 |
[15:45] | What the fuck are you doing, boy? | 你这是在干啥 孩子 |
[15:48] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[15:49] | – You all right, mister? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吗 先生 -没事 还好 |
[15:52] | Honest mistake. No harm. | 无心之失 没事 |
[15:54] | Hey. You be careful with that thing, huh? | 你得小心点 |
[16:03] | Sorry about that, boss. I only sell them. | 对不起 先生 我只管卖 |
[16:08] | So, what you hunt… | 你准备猎点什么… |
[16:09] | trophies or meat? | 战利品还是肉 |
[16:15] | What do you think today, Dex? The Winchester? | 今天想用什么 德克斯 温彻斯特枪怎样 |
[16:19] | – What about the 9mm? – A handgun? | -9毫米手枪可以么 -手枪 |
[16:23] | Not exactly the weapon of choice for pheasants. | 打野鸡可派不了多大用场 |
[16:25] | You need a wide spread to bring them down. | 你需要射程远杀伤力强的来搞定它们 |
[16:33] | Did you ever shoot anybody, dad? | 你开枪杀过人吗 爸爸 |
[16:35] | – Afraid so. – Any of them die? | -有几次 -有人死吗 |
[16:40] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[16:43] | How’d it feel…to kill a guy? | 感觉如何…杀人是什么感觉 |
[16:47] | Not so great, Dex. | 感觉并不好 德克斯 |
[16:54] | When you take a man’s life, | 当你夺走一个人的生命时 |
[16:55] | you’re not just killing them. | 不光是简单的杀了他们 |
[16:58] | You’re snuffing out all the things he’ll ever become. | 还要面对之后来临的事 |
[17:03] | As a cop, | 作为一个警察 |
[17:04] | I only fire my weapon to save a life. That’s a code I live by. | 我只为救人开枪 这是我遵守的法则 |
[17:09] | Killing must serve a purpose. Otherwise, it’s just plain murder. | 杀人是有理由 否则就只是谋杀 |
[17:14] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[17:21] | Changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[17:27] | I think we’ll take the Ruger. | 我们用鲁格枪 |
[17:30] | Rifle? | 来福枪 |
[17:31] | I thought that shotguns were best for pheasants. | 我以为打野鸡最好用手枪 |
[17:35] | We’re not gonna hunt pheasants. | 我们不打野鸡了 |
[17:43] | – It’s a big one. – Yeah. | -是个大家伙 -是啊 |
[17:50] | This deer will put meat on our table tonight. | 今天晚饭就是鹿肉 |
[17:52] | It’s still alive. | 它还活着 |
[18:02] | For now, this hunt will control the urges you feel. | 到目前为止 捕猎能控制你的欲望 |
[18:05] | Channel them. Why don’t you go ahead, son? | 给它开膛 你来吧 儿子 |
[18:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:20] | Put the poor animal out of its misery. | 让这可怜的生物安息吧 |
[19:28] | – Hi, Rose. – Hi. | -你好 露丝 -你好 |
[19:30] | Congratulations on your confirmation. | 恭喜你获得批准 |
[19:32] | Thank you. Do I know you? | 谢谢 我认识你吗 |
[19:34] | My name’s James Doakes. | 我叫詹姆斯·道克斯 |
[19:35] | Miami metro P.D. | 任职于迈阿密警局 |
[19:37] | I’m investigating the murder of an undercover cop | 我正在调查一起谋杀卧底警察 |
[19:40] | and his wife. | 及其妻子的案件 |
[19:42] | That’s terrible. Were they members of the church? | 太可怕了 他们是教堂的会员吗 |
[19:46] | No, Rose, they weren’t. | 不 露丝 不是 |
[19:48] | I don’t understand. | 那我就不知道了 |
[19:50] | Rose, have you ever seen this man before? | 露丝 你见过这个男人吗 |
[19:53] | I don’t know. Why are you asking me? | 没 为什么问我 |
[19:55] | Get away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[19:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:01] | At my church? In front of my family? | 在我的教堂 在我家人面前 |
[20:05] | Ricky and Kara had a family, too. | 里基和卡拉也有家庭 |
[20:10] | You just opened a dangerous door. | 你自寻死路 |
[20:13] | No, man, you did… | 不 你才是… |
[20:15] | When you murdered a cop and an innocent lady. | 你杀了一个警察和一个无辜的女人 |
[20:18] | What is he talking about, daddy? | 他在说什么 爸爸 |
[20:21] | Come on, honey. Let’s go. | 来吧 亲爱的 我们走 |
[20:22] | – Daddy. – Let’s go! | -爸爸 -我们走 |
[20:24] | You don’t play by the rules, Guerrero. Why should I? | 格雷罗 你不守规矩 为什么我要 |
[20:39] | You’ve got five minutes, Bizach, okay? | 你有5分钟时间 毕扎绪 |
[20:44] | Yo, look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[20:45] | Pero Mirela, comoest? caliente! | 皮洛·玛瑞拉 还好吗 |
[20:52] | Who’d you fuck — Dolce or Gabbana? | 你傍谁了 多尔切还是加巴纳 |
[20:55] | I let them both pull a train, okay? | 我搞定他们两个家伙了 |
[20:57] | Listen, I…I got a confession to make. I’m… | 我得澄清件事 我… |
[21:01] | I’m not who you think I am. I’m a cop. | 我不是你们想的那样 我是个警察 |
[21:05] | Bridgett, get back — Bridgett! | 布里奇特 回来…布里奇特 |
[21:07] | I’m not gonna bust… | 我不会抓… |
[21:08] | You’re not a cop. You’re a whore. | 你不是警察 你是妓女 |
[21:09] | – I’m not a fucking whore. – Fucking who? | -我他妈不是妓女 -他妈的 |
[21:10] | What’s wrong with being a fucking whore, huh? | 当妓女又怎么样 |
[21:12] | We trusted you, Brandy. | 我们相信你 布兰迪 |
[21:13] | My name’s Debra, okay? | 我叫黛布 |
[21:14] | And I’m not here to bust you. | 我来这里不是要抓你们 |
[21:16] | He hit again — The ice-truck killer. | 他又做案了…那个冰柜车杀手 |
[21:19] | He got Cherry. | 他杀了樱桃 |
[21:20] | Cherry? | 樱桃 |
[21:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:27] | This shit’s crazy. I’m out. | 这家伙疯了 我不干了 |
[21:29] | I got a sister who lives in Ohio, | 我有个姐妹住在俄亥俄州 |
[21:31] | runs a fashion-boutique store. I’m on the bus tomorrow. | 开了件卖流行衣服的店 我明天就过去 |
[21:35] | I ain’t closing my shop for no sick, psycho bitch. | 我不会为了那变态不干的 |
[21:39] | Fucking woman-hater. | 去他妈的 |
[21:40] | I was on the street before him. Fuck it. | 我出来混的时候还没他呢 妈的 |
[21:43] | I can get him, you guys. | 我能抓到他 伙计们 |
[21:44] | You just got to give me something. | 只要你们给我点线索 |
[21:46] | Did any of you all see Cherry with anyone the night before last? | 谁看到樱桃前晚和谁在一起 |
[21:50] | Well, I saw her last night, | 我昨晚看到她了 |
[21:52] | and then she got into a car and never came back. | 她进了辆车然后再也没回来 |
[21:54] | But I was working all night, so… | 但是我一整晚都在工作 所以… |
[21:56] | You know the driver? | 你认识那司机吗 |
[21:57] | No, but the car was, like, one of those | 不 但那车象像那种 |
[22:01] | old station wagons that have, like, wood panels on the side. | 老式的房车 两边用木头包着 |
[22:04] | This is good. This is good. This is a lead. | 很好 很好 这就是线索 |
[22:08] | I should go get Laguerta to listen. | 我得去告诉洛格丽塔 |
[22:10] | Who’s Laguerta? | 谁是洛格丽塔 |
[22:12] | She’s my lieutenant. She hates me. | 她是我的警督 她讨厌我 |
[22:13] | But I’m close with the Captain. I’ll talk to him. | 但是我会直接去找警监 和他谈 |
[22:17] | – What? – Never piss off your pimp. | -怎么了 -别惹怒拉皮条的 |
[22:20] | – Laguerta’s not my pimp. – Is that right? | -洛格丽塔不是拉皮条的 -是吗 |
[22:23] | Bitch tell you what to do? | 是不是她说什么你就做什么 |
[22:25] | Is your pussy taking all the grief? | 你的一切都归她所有 |
[22:27] | Does she steal everything you earn? | 她是不是偷走你找到的一切 |
[22:30] | Yeah, she definitely does that. | 确实如此 |
[22:31] | Then she’s your pimp, baby, | 那么她就是拉皮条的 亲爱的 |
[22:34] | and she will mess you up if you play her. | 你背地里搞她 她会要你好看的 |
[22:38] | I told you — I’m not a fucking whore. | 我说过了 我他妈不是妓女 |
[22:39] | What’s wrong with being a fucking whore? | 当妓女又怎么样 |
[22:49] | Hey. Bought you a present | 给你带了份礼物 |
[22:53] | to celebrate your first official homicide case. | 庆祝你进凶案组后接的第一件案子 |
[22:55] | Seriously? It’s a cactus. | 真的吗 仙人掌 |
[23:00] | You only have to water it three times a year. | 你每年只需浇3次水 |
[23:04] | Gee, Dex, you didn’t have to go out of your way. | 天呢 德克斯 你不用专程这样 |
[23:06] | I didn’t. I was at the swap meet. | 没有 我刚好在旧货市场 |
[23:09] | So, any news on our frosty friend? | 那么 有关于我们冰人朋友的消息吗 |
[23:13] | One of my contacts said she saw Cherry getting in | 我的一个线人说看到 |
[23:14] | a wood-panel station wagon the night she died. | 樱桃死的那晚上了辆木制车 |
[23:17] | Did you check the DMV database? | 你查过车管所数据库了没 |
[23:19] | As we speak. | 就像我们说的 |
[23:21] | There are thousands of registered station-wagon owners in Miami-Dade county, | 有成千上万辆登记的这种类型的车 |
[23:24] | but guess who’s not on the list? | 不过猜猜谁不在名单中 |
[23:27] | The night watchman. | 值夜班的那位 |
[23:28] | I knew Laguerta had her head up her ass on that one. | 洛格丽塔这次肯定遭殃 |
[23:30] | She doesn’t have shit on the real ice-truck killer. | 她根本不了解冰柜车杀手 |
[23:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:35] | Why good? | 为什么很好 |
[23:39] | It’s good for you. | 对你来说很好 |
[23:41] | You’re gonna be the one to apprehend that heinous murderer, | 你会是真正了解那个凶手的人 |
[23:44] | not her. | 而不是她 |
[23:47] | – Thanks. – All right. Good night, sister. | -谢谢 -别客气 晚安了 妹妹 |
[23:53] | – Don’t stay up too late. – Okay. | -别熬夜 -好的 |
[23:57] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来看我 |
[24:15] | Are you — Is this a bad time? | 现在是不是…不是时候 |
[24:16] | It’s Rita. | 是我 丽塔 |
[24:17] | No, it’s fine. Hi. | 不 没什么 |
[24:19] | I was just…reading a sad story. Is everything okay? | 我刚刚在看一个悲情故事 一切都好吗 |
[24:24] | Yes, I’m…Look, the thing is… | 是的 我…事实上 |
[24:27] | You need me to pick up Cody after school? | 你是要我放学帮你接科迪 |
[24:29] | No. Colleen’s gonna take him to karate with Hudson. | 不是 科伦会他带和休恩去学空手道 |
[24:33] | What about Astor’s piano? | 那么阿斯特的钢琴课呢 |
[24:35] | Jen’s got that covered. | 简会照顾她的 |
[24:36] | Look, it’s social services. | 是这样的 有个社区服务 |
[24:38] | There’s a caseworker coming by the house this afternoon. | 有个调查员下午会来我们家 |
[24:40] | I should be home by 4:00, but with the buses… | 我应该4点到家 可是公车… |
[24:46] | I’ll be there. Don’t worry about a thing. | 我会去的 别担心 |
[24:49] | Thank you, Dexter. | 谢谢你 德克斯特 |
[24:52] | As you all know, a night watchman from the hockey arena is missing. | 如你们所知 冰球场值夜班的人失踪了 |
[24:56] | Till now, | 目前为止 |
[24:57] | we presumed he was abducted or murdered by the ice-truck killer. | 我们推测他被冰柜车杀手绑架或者谋杀 |
[25:00] | However, we searched his apartment and found | 然而我们搜查了他的房间时 发现了 |
[25:02] | a stolen surveillance tape from the night of the murder. | 一盘当晚监控录象带 |
[25:04] | Chief of security at the hockey arena confirmed it. | 冰球场的安全主管确认了这盘录象带 |
[25:08] | The man you’re looking at is Tony Tucci, the missing night watchman. | 你们要找的人是托尼·托切 失踪的值班人 |
[25:12] | And here’s the best part — Tucci has a record. | 还有一个好消息…托切有前科 |
[25:15] | He pulled a knife at a party in ’97. | 97年的时候 他在一个派对上动了刀子 |
[25:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[25:20] | I give you Tony Tucci, the ice-truck killer. | 托尼·托切 就是冰柜车杀手 |
[25:24] | Bullshit. | 扯蛋 |
[25:24] | Captain Matthews is coordinating with the FDLE to launch | 马修斯警监现在正在与司法厅协调 |
[25:27] | a statewide manhunt as soon as we get clearances. | 一拿到批准就可以进行全州的搜索 |
[25:30] | Does he drive a station wagon? | 他开的是小房车吗 |
[25:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:33] | Tucci — What kind of car does he drive? | 托切 他开什么样的车 |
[25:35] | The last-known victim was seen | 最后一次看见受害人的时候 |
[25:36] | getting in a station wagon. | 受害人上了一辆小房车 |
[25:37] | I don’t recall asking for any questions, Miss Morgan. | 我并没有让你们提问题 摩根小姐 |
[25:39] | Thank you. Now, from this moment on, | 谢谢 从现在开始 |
[25:41] | all our resources go to finding this man. | 我们要全力找到这个人 |
[25:43] | Your individual assignments will be coming shortly. | 你们每个人的具体任务随后分配 |
[25:46] | That’s all for now. | 今天就到这里 |
[25:55] | Doesn’t make sense. | 根本就说不通 |
[25:56] | After being so careful for so long, | 他一直都这么小心谨慎 |
[25:58] | why would he leave recorded evidence? | 又怎么会留下证据呢 |
[25:59] | Of course I agree with my sister, | 我当然同意我妹妹的想法 |
[26:01] | but unlike her, I’m not upset. | 但我不像她那么沮丧 |
[26:04] | He’s still out there, | 他仍然逍遥在外 |
[26:05] | and I’m waiting… breathless. | 我在等待…屏息以待 |
[26:10] | You sure we can’t get you anything? | 你确定不要再等一会儿了吗 |
[26:11] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:12] | Rita’s usually home in time for the kids. | 丽塔经常准时来家照顾孩子 |
[26:14] | I’m just backup. | 我只是来帮帮忙 |
[26:15] | Her bus must be late. | 她的公车应该晚点了 |
[26:17] | My file says Miss Bennett’s supposed to have personal transportation. | 我们的档案里记录本耐特女士有车的 |
[26:20] | Yeah, well, she did and will again very soon. | 没错 她有 马上就会再有的 |
[26:23] | Probably next week. | 也许下周就有了 |
[26:24] | Nothing to worry about. I just have to make a note of it. | 不用担心 我只是做个记录 |
[26:27] | She’s doing an exemplary job. | 她做得够好的了 |
[26:31] | I wish all my home visits were this lovely. | 希望我每次的家访都这么顺利 |
[26:34] | So why do you keep coming around, then? | 那你为什么经常来家访呢 |
[26:36] | Routine follow-up for all domestic-violence cases. | 有过暴力事件的家庭都需要例行跟踪调查 |
[26:39] | We need to ensure a stable home environment exists. | 我们需要确保孩子们有稳定的家庭环境 |
[26:42] | It’s a good thing. The system does work from time to time. | 这样蛮好 这套系统挺起作用的 |
[26:45] | I was actually taken in by a wonderful family. | 其实我小时候生活在 |
[26:48] | No abuse. | 没有虐待 |
[26:50] | In fact, my foster father understood I had special needs. | 事实上 我的养父还知道我的特别需要 |
[26:55] | Without him… | 要是没有他 |
[26:56] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[26:59] | Lucky. | 幸运 |
[27:01] | I’m here! Hey, everyone, I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[27:07] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -很抱歉 -没事 |
[27:09] | I am lucky. | 我确实幸运 |
[27:11] | What do I know about abuse? | 我又知道什么虐待呢 |
[27:13] | Without the code of Harry, | 如果没有哈里的法则 |
[27:14] | I’m sure I would’ve committed a senseless murder in my youth | 我早在十几岁时就会为了见血而 |
[27:18] | just to watch the blood flow. | 犯下无谓的杀戮 |
[27:20] | Just try and keep him comfortable. | 只是为了让他能舒服点 |
[27:22] | It’s about all we can do for him now. | 这是现在我们现在唯一能为他做的 |
[27:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:26] | A week ago, the doctor said he was getting better. | 一周前 医生说他已经有好转了 |
[27:28] | He is getting better, sweetie. | 他是在好转 亲爱的 |
[27:30] | A body cannot suffer in sweet repose. | 没人会在熟睡中受苦 |
[27:35] | What does that mean? What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 那到底是什么意思 |
[27:39] | She’s weird. | 她很古怪 |
[27:43] | Listen, you two… | 你们两个 听好了… |
[27:45] | I’m not going to be around much longer. | 我的时间不多了 |
[27:46] | Dad, don’t say that. | 别那样说 爸爸 |
[27:49] | You can make it through this if you fight. | 只要你坚持 就可以挺过来 |
[27:53] | When I’m gone, | 如果我走了 |
[27:56] | I won’t be able to stop you from being who you are. | 我就不能再阻止你的本性了 |
[28:01] | Sooner or later, you’ll need to do it. | 迟早 你会需要去做的 |
[28:06] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[28:09] | Just remember our lessons. | 记住我教过你的 |
[28:14] | What lessons? What are you talking about? | 教的什么 你们在说什么 |
[28:17] | I can’t make it without you. | 没有你 我做不了 |
[28:19] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[28:23] | If you feel like you’re slipping… | 如果你觉得无法自拔… |
[28:26] | …lean on your sister. She’ll keep you connected. | 就去找你妹妹 她会撑住你 |
[28:33] | Fucking forensics report. | 他妈的什么法医报告 |
[28:35] | What’d they find? | 有什么发现 |
[28:37] | Tucci’s hair and fiber. | 托切的毛发和衣物纤维 |
[28:39] | Of course Tucci’s hair and fibers are on the body. | 托切的毛发和衣物纤维当然在尸体上 |
[28:41] | He’s hauling her around with his pork hands, isn’t he? | 他用他的肥猪手运过去的 不是吗 |
[28:44] | Any word from the chem lab? | 实验室有什么消息吗 |
[28:46] | Same as the other murders. | 和其它几起谋杀案一样 |
[28:48] | The killer used liquid nitrogen to preserve the tissue, | 杀手用液态氮保存尸体 |
[28:51] | give it that bleached look. | 并漂白成那个样子 |
[28:54] | You know how unstable liquid nitrogen is? | 你知道液态氮有多不稳定吗 |
[28:58] | You’d have to be a lab rat | 要长期在实验室工作的人 |
[28:59] | just to mess around with that shit. | 才能去玩弄那种东西 |
[29:02] | Tucci didn’t even pass high school chemistry. | 托切高中化学都不及格 |
[29:05] | Watch carefully. Right there — see? | 看仔细了 那儿…看到没 |
[29:08] | Right before he repositioned the torso. | 在他重新摆放了尸体的躯干之前 |
[29:10] | He turned his head. | 他转了一下头 |
[29:11] | Like someone’s giving him directions. | 就像有人在指挥他 |
[29:14] | Someone like the ice-truck killer | 有个像冰柜车杀手 |
[29:15] | olding a mother fucking gun to his back. | 正用枪指住他的后背 |
[29:18] | The killer’s framing Tucci. | 凶手是在陷害托切 |
[29:19] | It looks that way. | 看上去就是那样 |
[29:21] | Laguerta’s gonna lose her sheep shit when she finds out. | 洛格丽塔如果发现这个 她会疯掉的 |
[29:23] | She’s gonna have to cancel her press conference. | 她将不得不取消新闻发布会 |
[29:25] | And you know how Laguerta loves her press conferences. | 你知道洛格丽塔多么爱开新闻发布会 |
[29:31] | Can I borrow this tape? | 我能借用一下录象带吗 |
[30:12] | Bingo. | 果然 |
[30:13] | I know what happens next in this gruesome little scenario. | 我知道下面要上演的将是恐怖的一幕 |
[30:17] | Jeremy is trying to re-create his first kill, | 杰里米在试图重演他的第一次杀人过程 |
[30:20] | ritualize it. | 使之仪式化 |
[30:24] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:26] | I don’t know if I want to do this, man. | 我不知道我是否想这样做 老兄 |
[30:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:29] | I thought you wanted to see an alligator. | 我认为你想看短吻的鄂 |
[30:31] | I do. | 我确实想 |
[30:32] | Come on. It’s in the marsh up here. | 就在那边沼泽地带 |
[30:34] | – Wait. Are you a pussy? – No. | -等等 你是胆小鬼吗 -不是 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:50] | It’s right up here. | 就在这上面 |
[30:53] | Come on, Jer. What are you talking about? | 快点 杰 你在说什么 |
[30:56] | Don’t be a bitch. | 不要像个娘们一样 |
[31:01] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[31:03] | I don’t see it. | 我没看到它啊 |
[31:06] | It’s right there. | 就在那儿 |
[31:07] | See its eyes sticking out? | 看到它把眼睛伸出来了么 |
[31:14] | You have to get closer. | 你得再靠近点 |
[31:19] | I still don’t see it. | 我还是没看见 |
[31:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:26] | Maybe I was wrong. | 可能我弄错了 |
[31:32] | There’s no gator here, is there? | 这儿根本没有短吻鳄 不是吗 |
[31:36] | I don’t know, Lucas. Is there? | 我也不知道 鲁卡斯 有吗 |
[31:44] | Anyone see a frisbee? | 有人看见一个飞盘吗 |
[31:45] | It flew in here somewhere. | 就飞到这边哪儿了 |
[31:47] | Shit! Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 该死 快离开这 |
[32:04] | What am I doing out here? | 我跑出来做什么 |
[32:11] | Oh, fuck! Fuck! | 该死 他妈的 |
[32:16] | Fuck! | 去他妈的 |
[32:27] | All I had to do was drive home, | 我该做的是开车回家 |
[32:30] | have a taco, plan my attack. | 吃个玉米卷 计划下一步的行动 |
[32:32] | Instead, I tried to act human, | 而不是在这里装人道 |
[32:35] | like it’s my job to save lives. | 好象以救人为己任似的 |
[32:51] | The code of Harry never covered this. | 哈里的法则没有提到过这种情况 |
[32:55] | At least I know where Jeremy is | 至少我知道吉里米在哪 |
[32:58] | and what I need to do. | 也知道我该做什么 |
[33:03] | Don’t let her. | 阻止他 |
[33:07] | Okay, my brave little soldier. | 好了 勇敢的士兵 |
[33:09] | Let’s get this nasty shot out of the way. | 让我们消除你的疼痛吧 |
[33:11] | – No! – Wait! | -不要 -等一下 |
[33:13] | – What is it, honey? – He doesn’t want the shot. | -怎么了 宝贝 -他不想打针 |
[33:17] | Your father’s very sick. He’s in a lot of pain. He needs a shot. | 你父亲病的很重 他很痛苦 他需要打针 |
[33:21] | – I want pain. – He wants pain. | -我想要疼 -他想要疼 |
[33:31] | I’ll have to tell the doctor. | 我得通知医生 |
[33:34] | He’s not going to be happy you’re refusing your medication. | 你拒绝治疗他会不高兴的 |
[33:45] | You can tell. | 你能看出来吗 |
[33:46] | About the nurse? Yeah. She’s… | 那个护士 没错 她… |
[33:51] | …like me. | 跟我一样 |
[33:54] | How could you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[33:57] | She gives too much… morphine. | 她给了我过量的…吗啡 |
[34:02] | It’s something else. It’s making me worse. | 其实是别的东西 能加重我的病情 |
[34:07] | She’s drugging you. She’s killing you by overdose. | 她在给你下毒 她想用药过量杀死你 |
[34:11] | Not just me. Others, too. | 不只对我一个人 对别人也一样 |
[34:25] | Stop her. | 阻止她 |
[34:30] | What do you mean, stop her? | 阻止她 什么意思 |
[34:32] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[34:35] | Before she hurts anyone else. | 在她伤害其他人之前 |
[34:43] | See the look on his face, | 看到他脸上的表情了吗 |
[34:44] | like he’s scared? | 他像是在害怕什么 |
[34:45] | Like he has a gun pointed at him? | 像是有枪在指着他 |
[34:48] | I don’t know, Debra. | 我不知道 黛布拉 |
[34:50] | It’s not much — a look off-camera. | 这不够 看得很不清楚 |
[34:53] | There’s more. One of my Vice contacts, Gabrielle | 还有 我的一个线人盖布瑞艾 |
[34:55] | I trust her — | 我很信任她 |
[34:56] | she saw the victim get into a | 她看见受害者在死之前上了一辆 |
[34:58] | wood-paneled wagon | 木制的小型房车 |
[34:59] | the night of the victim’s death. That was the last time anyone saw her. | 那是最后一次有人看见她 |
[35:02] | Did a background report on Tucci. | 这是托切的背景调查报告 |
[35:04] | He doesn’t even own a car. | 他连辆车都没有 |
[35:06] | I’m telling you that there’s no fucking way | 我可以告诉你 这家伙怎么也他妈的 |
[35:07] | this guy can be the ice-truck killer. Sir. | 不可能是冰柜车杀手 长官 |
[35:11] | What does lieutenant Laguerta say about all this? | 洛格丽塔警督对此有什么看法 |
[35:14] | I came straight to you, Captain. | 我直接来向你汇报的 警监 |
[35:17] | You went around the back of your commanding officer? | 你绕过了你的直属上司越级找我 |
[35:19] | Laguerta doesn’t listen to me. | 洛格丽塔不会听我说的 |
[35:20] | Every time I open my mouth,… | 每次我开口 |
[35:21] | You don’t violate the chain of command. | 你不能违反指挥层级规定 |
[35:23] | You just don’t. | 不能 |
[35:26] | Now, listen, Debra. I gave you a shot in Homicide | 黛布拉 我让你升到凶案组是因为 |
[35:29] | because I think you can make a halfway-decent detective. | 我相信你会是个出色的探员 |
[35:32] | But if I find you can’t swim in these waters, | 但是如果我发现你能适应的话 |
[35:34] | I’ll put you right back on the street. | 我会直接把你踢回街上去的 |
[35:36] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[35:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:41] | Your father never would’ve pulled the kind of shit you just did. | 你父亲从没做过你这种烂事 |
[35:48] | Did you know that one of your officers has information | 你知道你手下一个警员对你的 |
[35:51] | that casts some doubt on this manhunt of yours? | 搜索行动表示质疑吗 |
[35:54] | Who, Morgan? | 谁 摩根吗 |
[35:57] | I realize you’re something of a folk hero around here, Maria, | 我发现你在这里独揽大权 玛丽亚 |
[36:01] | but it would be a mistake to ignore the work of a promising officer | 但是忽视一位有前途的警员的建议 |
[36:04] | just to further your political career. | 对提升你的政治生涯来不利 |
[36:06] | Is that what you think I’m doing? | 你认为我是那样的人 |
[36:08] | You were a middle-of-the-pack detective | 在媒体报道你之前 |
[36:09] | before the press got ahold of you. | 你只是名普普通通的探员 |
[36:11] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 感觉谢你的支持 |
[36:13] | It’s a reality check, | 这是现实情况 |
[36:15] | and you need it. | 你需要知道 |
[36:16] | And I got it. | 我明白了 |
[36:18] | Let’s cut to the chase. | 还是说回这次搜捕吧 |
[36:20] | Are you telling me to call off my manhunt? | 你是说让我取消这次大搜捕 |
[36:23] | ‘Cause I will remind you that | 那样的话我要提醒你 |
[36:24] | Jeb Bush himself signed off on it. | 杰布·布什已经签字允许了 |
[36:27] | No… | 不 |
[36:28] | No. You go ahead and | 不是 你还是继续 |
[36:29] | hold your press conference, Maria. | 举行你的新闻发布会 玛丽亚 |
[36:31] | People of this city need to know | 这个城市的人们需要知道 |
[36:32] | we’re doing something about this mess. | 我们正在处理这堆烂事 |
[36:34] | But don’t expect me to bail you out | 但是如果值班人这条线索 |
[36:36] | if that night watchman turns out to be a dead end. | 完蛋了 你不要奢望我会救助你 |
[36:40] | A statewide manhunt is under way right now in Florida. | 全佛罗里达州范围内的大搜捕正在进行中 |
[36:44] | According to police, | 据警方消息 |
[36:45] | a night watchman is on the run | 在星期二发现 |
[36:46] | after the dismembered body parts | 一具被肢解的南部海岸年轻女尸后 |
[36:49] | of a young South Beach woman were found Tuesday, | 有一位守夜人逃跑了 |
[36:51] | stacked on the home ice of the Miami Blades. | 尸体被堆放在迈阿密冰刀队的主场冰面上 |
[36:54] | The woman is believed to be the | 该女子据信是臭名昭著的 |
[36:55] | latest victim of the notorious ice-truck killer, | 冰柜车杀手的最新受害者 正是该杀手 |
[36:58] | now responsible for five deaths in the greater Miami area. | 制造了整个迈阿密州内的五起凶杀案 |
[37:02] | These terrible attacks have to stop. | 这种恐怖事件必须制止 |
[37:05] | And we have to stop them. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[37:07] | With Tony Tucci now linked to the murders, | 由于现在证明托尼·托切和谋杀案有关联 |
[37:10] | it’s our mission to find him. | 因此找到他是我们的首要任务 |
[37:13] | Fucking joke. | 放他妈的屁 |
[37:15] | Hey, going out tonight with the guys, | 今晚跟大家一起出去 |
[37:17] | blow off a little steam — you in? | 放松放松 你去不去 |
[37:19] | – Hey, man, sounds good. – Pick you up at 8:00. | -听上去不错 -8点去接你 |
[37:30] | Elevator’s around the corner and to your left. | 电梯在拐角处 在你的左边 |
[37:32] | Enjoy your stay with us. | 祝您住的愉快 |
[37:45] | – Hello? – Rita, this is Mr. Curtis. | -你好 -丽塔 我是科特斯先生 |
[37:48] | Are you coming to pick up Astor? | 你来接爱斯特吗 |
[37:50] | Oh, no, a friend of mine is — Denise. | 不 我的一个朋友丹尼斯会去 |
[37:53] | Is she not there? | 她没去吗 |
[37:55] | I’m afraid not, but your daughter is. | 恐怕没有 但你的女儿还在这 |
[37:57] | She’s the last kid left here at school. | 她是学校里最后一个没被接走的小孩了 |
[38:00] | I don’t have a car. Is she okay? | 我现在没车 她还好吗 |
[38:04] | Yeah, she’s just fine, but we can’t keep her here much longer. | 她很好 但是我们不能再留她在这儿 |
[38:09] | Okay. Okay, I’ll work something out. | 好吧 好的 我会想办法的 |
[38:24] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[38:26] | Shh. Let’s not wake up Cody. | 不要吵醒了科迪 |
[38:28] | Now, let’s see about that splinter. | 现在 让我们看看那根刺 |
[38:34] | That’s a deep one. | 刺的很深啊 |
[38:36] | This might sting a bit. | 这可能会有点疼 |
[38:38] | But the magical Splinter Fairy will soon make you forget all about it. | 但是神奇的刺仙会让你忘了疼的 |
[38:42] | Who’s the magical Splinter Fairy? | 谁是神奇的刺仙 |
[38:44] | She’s the second cousin to the Tooth Fairy. | 她是牙仙的二表妹 |
[38:47] | She brings candy if you | 如果你晚上把刺放在你的枕头下 |
[38:48] | put your splinter under your pillow at night. | 她就会带糖果给你的 |
[38:51] | The Tooth Fairy is make-believe, | 牙仙是虚构的 |
[38:52] | just like the boogeyman. | 就像夜魔一样 |
[38:55] | Hi, guys. | 伙计们 |
[38:58] | You’re right, Astor. | 你说得对 爱斯特 |
[38:59] | There’s no such thing as the boogeyman. | 世界没有什么夜魔 |
[39:01] | But the Splinter Fairy — she’s the real deal. | 不过刺仙 她可是真的 |
[39:04] | Will the Splinter Fairy come if I cry? | 如果我哭了 刺仙还会来吗 |
[39:11] | Thanks for picking her up. | 谢谢你去接她 |
[39:14] | If I had a heart, it might be breaking right now. | 如果我有心的话 现在肯定心碎了 |
[40:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:49] | Who we picking up now, man? | 我们要去接谁 |
[40:51] | ‘Cause he sure ain’t sitting on my lap. | 这里连个人影都没看到 |
[40:53] | We’re not picking up anybody, bro. | 我们谁也不接 伙计 |
[40:56] | Well, what we doing in the Gables? | 那我们来珊瑚阁区干嘛 |
[40:59] | I told you. We’re blowing off some steam. This is it. | 告诉过你了 我们是来发泄的 就是这儿 |
[41:04] | What the hell is this? | 这些该死的是啥啊 |
[41:06] | It’s a disguise. | 是面具 |
[41:08] | One of Guerrero’s top lieutenants — he lives here, | 格雷罗的一个亲信住在这 |
[41:11] | and we’re gonna fuck him up. | 我们去耍耍他 |
[41:13] | Hold up, Mac. | 等等 麦可 |
[41:14] | I thought you said you wanted to go out and get shit-faced, man. | 我以为你出来是喝个烂醉的 |
[41:18] | I am shit-faced. | 我就是烂醉 |
[41:21] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[41:25] | Man, I’m all for sending the message, but this — | 我到这来只是为了传达信息 可这… |
[41:28] | This ain’t the way, man. | 这样可不好 伙计 |
[41:29] | Why the hell not? The guy’s scum. | 有什么不好 那个家伙是个菜鸟 |
[41:40] | Mac, listen. I’ve got to talk to you. | 麦可 我们该谈谈 |
[41:42] | Mac, Mac! Hey, listen up, man. | 麦可 麦可 给我听好了伙计 |
[41:45] | I showed my face to Guerrero. | 我曾经在格雷罗面前露过一次脸 |
[41:47] | I showed it to his whole church, man. | 我在他的教堂出现过 |
[41:48] | They gonna think I’m behind this shit ! | 他们会认为是我幕后操纵的 |
[41:50] | – That’s part of the plan. – What plan? | -这就是计划的一部分 -什么计划 |
[41:52] | You fucked my sister. You fucked a cop’s wife. | 你搞了我妹妹 你搞了警察的老婆 |
[41:55] | Now you’re just fucked, buddy. | 现在轮到你被搞了 蠢驴 |
[42:04] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[42:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:21] | Fuck. | 操啊 |
[42:44] | Hey, quit fucking around. Turn on the lights. | 搞什么鬼啊 快开灯 |
[42:48] | Come on, man. Turn on the fucking lights! | 别闹了 伙计 把该死的灯打开 |
[42:57] | You’re mine now. | 现在你是我的了 |
[42:58] | – What do you want? – Silence. | -你想怎么样 -给我安静点 |
[43:00] | You gonna fuck me, faggot? | 你想干我吗 你这个该死的基佬 |
[43:01] | ‘Cause I killed the last guy who raped me. | 我宰了上一个强奸我的人 |
[43:05] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[43:11] | He raped you… | 他强奸你 |
[43:13] | The guy you killed when you were 15? | 就是你15岁时杀死的那个 |
[43:17] | Why didn’t you tell anybody? | 你为什么不跟别人说 |
[43:20] | Would you? | 换成你会说吗 |
[43:23] | He fucked me, and I killed him, | 他强奸了我 然后我杀了他 |
[43:25] | and if you try, I’ll kill you, too. | 你敢试试 我也会杀了你 |
[43:29] | I understand now. | 我现在明白了 |
[43:31] | Why didn’t I see it before? | 为什么之前没有看出来 |
[43:33] | Jeremy didn’t murder that boy four years ago. | 吉里米四年前没有谋杀那个男孩 |
[43:36] | He was taking out the garbage. | 他只是在为社会清理渣滓 |
[43:38] | Just like I do. | 就跟我一样 |
[43:45] | Look, I really don’t want to cancel all my credit cards, | 听好 我不想注销我的信用卡 |
[43:47] | and I hate waiting in line at the DMV | 更讨厌去车管局排队 |
[43:48] | so give me back the wallet you stole from my car, | 把从我车里偷的钱包还给我 |
[43:50] | or I’ll break your fucking neck. | 要不我捏断你的脖子 |
[43:55] | It’s in my backpack. | 在我的背包里 |
[44:15] | Wait — Is that all? | 等等 就这样完了 |
[44:20] | You want more? | 你还没够 |
[44:27] | That boy who raped you four years ago — did he deserve to die? | 四年前强奸你的男孩 他该死吗 |
[44:32] | Yeah. He did. | 是的 他该死 |
[44:35] | Well, the boy the other day didn’t. | 但是前几天的那个男孩 他不该死 |
[44:40] | Remember that. It could save your life one day. | 记好了 这句话总有一天会救你的命的 |
[44:49] | Mr. Tinker? | 汀克先生 |
[44:55] | Mr. Tinker? | 汀克先生 |
[45:00] | Mr. Tinker, where are you? | 汀克先生 你在哪 |
[45:03] | Mr. Tinker? | 汀克先生 |
[45:07] | Are you trapped behind the couch again, Mr. Tinker-stinker? | 你在和我玩捉迷藏吗 淘气汀克先生 |
[45:12] | The nurse was my first playmate. | 这个护士是我第一个玩具 |
[45:15] | I’ll always be grateful to her | 我一直都感激她 |
[45:16] | for opening up so many magnificent new doors for me. | 为我打开了一个神奇的世界 |
[45:38] | Things were a little messy in the beginning. | 刚开始的时候还有点乱 |
[45:41] | Hey, perfecting a new craft takes time. | 完成一项新技能需要点时间 |
[45:45] | But I was trained well. | 但是我被训练得很好 |
[45:47] | Those who witnessed my early stumbles | 那些有机会目睹我初学笨拙的人 |
[45:49] | never had a chance to tell. | 已经没有机会讲给他人听了 |
[46:08] | I’ve just been looking through your photo album. | 我一直在看你的照片夹 |
[46:12] | Hope you don’t mind. | 请勿介意 |
[46:18] | Are all your victims in here? | 你的受害人都在这里了吧 |
[46:39] | I’m sorry. Let me help you with that. | 抱歉 我来帮你吧 |
[46:48] | Scream and lose a tongue. | 敢叫就割了你的舌头 |
[47:05] | I helped them… | 我…我在帮助 |
[47:09] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[47:14] | I took their pain away. | 我只是帮他们带走痛苦 |
[47:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[47:21] | Now it’s time to take away your pain. | 现在我也来帮你带走你的痛苦 |
[47:38] | It was messier than I anticipated, | 比我想象的要糟乱的多 |
[47:41] | but it was still a special day. | 但是那天仍然是特别的一天 |
[47:49] | But, of course, | 但是 毫无疑问 |
[47:49] | it was really Harry who paved the road to my salvation. | 是哈里帮我铺救了这条救赎之路 |
[47:56] | With the nurse put down, Harry lived another year | 护士死后 哈里又挺过了一年 |
[47:58] | before hardening arteries squeezed the last bit of life from him, | 之后被动脉硬化夺取了最后的生命 |
[48:03] | but his lessons have never failed me. | 但是他给我的教导却让我从无失手 |
[48:11] | Harry taught me that death isn’t the end. | 哈里告诉我 死亡并不是终结 |
[48:14] | It’s the beginning of a chain reaction | 而是连锁反应的开始 |
[48:16] | that will catch you if you’re not careful. | 一不小心的话 就会覆水难收 |
[48:29] | He taught me that none of us are who we appear to be on the outside | 他教导我 没有一个人能够表里如一 |
[48:36] | ….but we must maintain appearances to survive. | 但是想要生存我们就必须表现出另外一面 |
[48:49] | But there was something Harry didn’t teach me, | 但是有些事是哈里没有教我的 |
[48:51] | something he didn’t know, | 那些事连他自己都不知道 |
[48:52] | couldn’t possibly know. | 也不可能再知道了 |
[48:55] | The willful taking of life | 想去夺人生命的意愿 |
[48:57] | represents the ultimate disconnect from humanity. | 已经使你完全和人性脱节 |
[48:59] | It leaves you an outsider, | 让你永远只能身处其外 |
[49:02] | forever looking in, searching for company to keep. | 观其内在 寻找自己的栖身之地 |
[49:17] | Sweet ride! Is it yours? | 好帅的车 是你的吗 |
[49:20] | It’s yours, until your mom can get a new one. | 在你妈妈找到新车之前就是你的 |
[49:23] | I borrowed it from impound right before auction. | 是在被拍卖之前借来的扣押车 |
[49:26] | – Dexter… – Can we get in? | -德克斯特 -我们能上去吗 |
[49:28] | You better. | 最好快点上来 |
[49:34] | All you can do is play along at life | 你所能做的就是独自寻找人生之路 |
[49:37] | and hope that sometimes you get it right. | 然后期待有一天能走上正途 |
[49:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:58] | Score one for the little wooden boy. | 小木人得到第一分 |