时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No blood. What a gorgeous idea. | 没有血 多漂亮的点子 |
[00:07] | Refrigerated truck. He wants a cold environment… | 冰柜车 他需要一个低温环境 |
[00:11] | to slow the flow of blood. | 来减缓血液流动 |
[00:14] | I suppose I should be upset, | 我该感到焦虑 |
[00:16] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[00:18] | In fact, I think this is a friendly message, | 事实上 我相信这是条友好的信息 |
[00:20] | kind of like, | 好象在说 |
[00:21] | “hey, want to play?” | “嗨 想玩玩吗” |
[00:24] | Kara, it’s me. It’s James. | 卡拉 是我 詹姆斯 |
[00:27] | You just opened a dangerous door. | 你自寻死路 |
[00:30] | No, man. You did… | 不 你才是… |
[00:31] | when you murdered a cop and an innocent lady. | 你杀了一个警察和一个无辜的女人 |
[00:34] | Was Kara sleeping with someone other than Ricky? | 卡拉和里基以外的人有一腿 |
[00:38] | Was it you? | 是不是你 |
[00:41] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈怎么样的 |
[00:43] | Going out tonight with the guys, blow off steam. You in? | 今晚跟大家一起出去放松放松 你去不去 |
[00:45] | Hey, man. Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[00:47] | I thought you said you wanted to go get shit-faced. | 我以为你出来是喝个烂醉的 |
[00:50] | I am shit-faced. | 我就是烂醉 |
[00:52] | I showed my face to Guerrero, | 我曾经在格雷罗面前露过一次脸 |
[00:54] | to his whole church. | 在他的教堂 |
[00:55] | They’re gonna think I’m behind this shit. | 他们会认为是我幕后操纵的 |
[00:56] | You fucked my sister. | 你搞了我妹妹 |
[00:58] | You fucked a cop’s wife. | 你搞了警察的老婆 |
[00:59] | Now you’re just fucked, buddy. | 现在轮到你被搞了 蠢驴 |
[01:04] | He’s escalating the thrill, | 他逐渐兴奋起来了 |
[01:06] | posing his victim in the middle of a 20,000-seat arena | 把受害者置于容纳两万人的场地中央 |
[01:09] | for all Miami to see, | 让整个迈阿密都能看到 |
[01:10] | to show us what he’s capable of doing. | 向我们展示他的能力 |
[01:12] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[01:14] | – Fingertips. – Fuckin’ asshole, that’s my girl. | -手指 -他妈的 就是它 |
[01:17] | This body belongs to the frozen fingertips in the truck. | 这尸体和冰柜车上的手指属于同一人 |
[01:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:22] | I give you Tony Tucci, | 托尼·托切 |
[01:23] | the ice-truck killer. | 就是冰柜车杀手 |
[01:25] | Bullshit. | 扯蛋 |
[01:26] | Of course I agree with my sister, | 我当然同意我妹妹的想法 |
[01:28] | but unlike her, I’m not upset. | 但我不像她那么沮丧 |
[01:30] | He’s still out there, | 他仍然逍遥在外 |
[01:32] | and I’m waiting… | 我在等待 |
[01:34] | breathless. | 屏息以待 |
[03:39] | I find people around me are always making some kind of connection, | 我发现周围的人相互之间总是有某种关系 |
[03:42] | like friendship or romance, | 比如友情 比如爱情 |
[03:45] | but human bonds always lead to messy complications… | 但是人类的关系总会变得纷繁复杂 |
[03:48] | commitment, sharing, | 承诺 分享 |
[03:51] | driving people to the airport. | 送人去机场 |
[03:54] | Besides, if I let someone get that close, | 此外 如果我和别人走的太近 |
[03:56] | they’d see who I really am… | 他们会发现我的真面目 |
[03:58] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让此事发生 |
[04:02] | So, time to put on my mask. | 该戴上面具了 |
[04:08] | I need your expertise. | 我需要你的专业意见 |
[04:09] | I live to serve. | 乐意效劳 |
[04:11] | Excuse us, fellas. | 请让一下 各位 |
[04:17] | Interesting hand job. | 这手掌活儿挺绝 |
[04:21] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[04:23] | It is? | 是吗 |
[04:26] | So, how long you think it’s been there? | 你认为它放这儿多久了 |
[04:31] | This feels familiar. | 感觉很熟悉 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | So, how long has it been there? | 那么 它放这儿多久了 |
[04:42] | Blood stopped pooling, still wet… | 血液停止淤积 还是湿的 |
[04:44] | couple hours at the most. | 最多两三个小时 |
[04:45] | What time was it found? | 什么时候发现的 |
[04:47] | A jogger called it in this morning about 7:30. | 一个晨跑的人早上七点半报的警 |
[04:50] | No prints. | 没有指纹 |
[04:51] | Wiped clean. | 处理地很干净 |
[04:52] | Real creep show, huh? | 让人毛骨悚然 是吧 |
[04:53] | Any sign of therest of the body? | 身体其他部分有线索吗 |
[04:55] | Just Mr. Hand. | 只有这只手 |
[04:58] | Do you think this is our guy’s work? | 你认为这是他干的吗 |
[04:59] | The ice-truck killer? | 冰柜车杀手 |
[05:02] | It’s hard to say. There’s blood. That’s different. | 很难说 这次有血 不一样 |
[05:06] | Plus, it’s a male victim — haven’t seen that before. | 还有 这是男性受害者 之前未出现过 |
[05:09] | The cut appears to be almost delicate. | 切口近乎完美 |
[05:12] | You see between the first and second row of carpals… | 在第一排和第二排腕骨之间 |
[05:16] | Very surgical. | 非常专业 |
[05:19] | Check out what else he left behind. | 看看他还留下了什么 |
[05:24] | A little postcard | 一张明信片 |
[05:25] | to remember him by. | 纪念他到此一游 |
[05:32] | How far is Rand Beach from here? | 兰德海滩离这儿多远 |
[05:34] | This is Rand Beach. | 这儿就是兰德海滩 |
[05:36] | It was renamed Petrie Beach a few years ago. | 几年前更名为皮特里海滩 |
[05:52] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[05:57] | Everybody say “stinky feet”. | 大家一起说茄子 |
[06:00] | Stinky feet! | 茄子 |
[06:03] | Wait. Nobody move. | 等一下 大家别动 |
[06:04] | Dexter, were you smiling? | 德克斯特 你笑了么 |
[06:05] | No. | 没有 |
[06:06] | Okay, we’ll do another one. | 好 我们再来拍一张 |
[06:07] | This time, everybody smiles. | 好了 这次大家都要笑 |
[06:08] | You, too, Dex. | 你也要 德克斯 |
[06:10] | Yeah, pretend you’re burning ants. | 是啊 假装你正在烧蚂蚁 |
[06:11] | Shut your damn face, Deb. | 闭上你的臭嘴 黛布 |
[06:13] | Hey, language, please. | 注意用词 |
[06:14] | What? She always talks like that. | 什么呀 她总是这么说 |
[06:16] | Enough, you two. | 够了 你们两个 |
[06:17] | Dexter, come here. | 德克斯特 过来 |
[06:24] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[06:25] | I hate the beach. | 我讨厌海滩 |
[06:26] | It’s sandy and gross and nasty, and I want to go home. | 到处是沙 又粘又脏 我要回家 |
[06:29] | Too bad. You’re part of a family. | 太糟了 你是家庭的一员 |
[06:31] | And being part of a family means smiling for photos. | 作为家庭一员 拍照时你应该笑 |
[06:36] | Why should I pretend I’m happy? | 为什么我要假装快乐 |
[06:39] | Because it’ll make your mom happy, | 因为这会让你妈妈快乐 |
[06:43] | and because it’s how you fit in. | 因为这样你才能融入 |
[06:45] | – Remember we talked about that? – Yeah. | -记得我们谈过的吗 -是的 |
[06:48] | This is how you do it. | 你得这么做 |
[06:50] | When somebody takes your picture, you smile. | 照相的时候 你要微笑 |
[06:51] | It doesn’t matter if you’re happy or not. | 你快不快乐不重要 |
[06:54] | You just do it to fit in. Okay? | 你要以此融入 知道吗 |
[06:57] | – Okay. – All right. | -知道 -好了 |
[07:01] | Come here, handsome. | 过来 小帅哥 |
[07:04] | Okay. Everybody ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[07:09] | One more time. | 再来一张 |
[07:13] | Stinky feet! | 茄子 |
[07:18] | Yeah, I just need to stop by my apartment to pick up a few labs. | 我只是顺便回趟家拿点实验的工具 |
[07:21] | Straight to the station after, yeah. Thanks, lieutenant. | 然后直接去局里 谢谢 警督 |
[07:36] | Dexter Morgan, | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[07:39] | this is your life. | 这就是你的生活 |
[07:42] | It is my new friend — the ice-truck killer. | 是我的新朋友 冰柜车杀手 |
[07:46] | When he broke into my apartment, | 他闯入我的公寓 |
[07:48] | he took some time to get to know me… | 花时间来了解我 |
[07:50] | my life… | 我的生活 |
[07:53] | my secrets. | 我的秘密 |
[08:06] | …have even brought in manpower from other counties | 已经从其他县抽调警力 |
[08:08] | in an effort to expedite the search. | 以便加速搜索 |
[08:10] | Officially, Mr. Tucci has not been charged with any crime… | 托切先生并未正式受到起诉 |
[08:13] | Then tell the fucking governor to free up funds for overtime | 那么让州长快他妈把加班费拿出来 |
[08:16] | I mean the more guys I got out there, | 我们派出去的人越多 |
[08:18] | the sooner we find Tucci. | 就能越快找到托切 |
[08:22] | Kelly, I’ll get back to you. | 凯利 我再打给你 |
[08:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:29] | Fingerprint I. D.came back on that hand from the beach. | 海滩上那只手的指纹出来了 |
[08:32] | It belongs to Tony Tucci, | 是托尼·托切的 |
[08:33] | your ice-truck killer suspect. | 你所谓的冰柜车杀手嫌犯 |
[08:36] | What? | 什么 |
[08:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:44] | No. No, no, no. No way. | 不 不 不 不可能 |
[08:47] | No way! I mean, this — | 不可能 这 |
[08:50] | this has to be a mistake! | 这肯定是搞错了 |
[08:51] | The mistake, Maria, was unleashing | 错就在于 玛丽亚 你还没 |
[08:53] | a high-profile manhunt before you had all the facts. | 搞清事实 就开始高调搜捕 |
[08:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | This doesn’t mean that Tucci is not the killer. | 也不能说托切就不是凶手 |
[09:07] | Don’t! | 住嘴吧 |
[09:09] | Just… just don’t. | 还是 住嘴吧 |
[09:13] | You wanted to be on TV –well, get ready… | 你想上电视 就准备好吧 |
[09:15] | ’cause the press will annihilate us for this. | 因为媒体会对此狂哄烂炸 |
[09:18] | We’ll be lucky if Tucci’s mother doesn’t file a lawsuit. | 托切的母亲不起诉就算我们走运了 |
[09:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:26] | You go talk to that woman. | 你去和他母亲谈 |
[09:28] | Do your mea culpas. | 向她道歉 |
[09:29] | If we handle this right, | 如果我们处理得好 |
[09:32] | maybe we can mitigate the fallout. | 或许还能不太难堪 |
[09:34] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[09:36] | I’m the last person she wants to see. | 她最不想见的人就是我 |
[09:39] | I called her son a killer! | 我管他儿子叫杀人犯 |
[09:40] | And now’s your chance to make it right. | 现在给你机会改正错误 |
[10:03] | So LaGuerta screwed the pooch on this one, huh? | 洛格丽塔这次搞砸了 是吧 |
[10:05] | I’m taking point. | 我在负责 |
[10:06] | You can help by getting all non essentials off the beach. | 你把所有无关人员都撤离海滩 |
[10:09] | Secure and separate any witnesses, all right? | 把所有目击者隔离保护起来 明白吗 |
[10:11] | Will do. | 马上 |
[10:12] | What did the Captain say? | 警监说什么了 |
[10:14] | Did he make her cry? | 把那女人骂哭没 |
[10:20] | Just control the fucking beach, Angel. | 把他妈的海滩控制好 安吉尔 |
[10:26] | I knew Tucci wasn’t the killer. | 我就知道托切不是杀手 |
[10:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:28] | LaGuerta whipped up a manhunt for a rent-a-cop. | 洛格丽塔居然还大肆借调警力进行搜捕 |
[10:31] | Man, I wish I could have been there | 我真希望我当时在那儿 |
[10:32] | to see the Captain rip her a new one. | 看她被警监劈成两半儿 |
[10:33] | Morgan, calm down. | 摩根 冷静 |
[10:35] | LaGuerta insulted the real killer’s intelligence, | 洛格丽塔简直是在侮辱真凶的智商 |
[10:37] | and now he’s getting back at us for chasing after the wrong guy. | 现在因为我们跟错人 他来报复我们了 |
[10:41] | You see all these people over here? | 你看到那边所有的人了么 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:43] | What are they? | 他们是谁 |
[10:45] | Potential witnesses. | 有可能的目击者 |
[10:46] | And what do we do with potential witnesses, Morgan? | 摩根 那我们该怎么处理可能的目击者 |
[10:48] | We — we interview them. | 我们 我们审问他们 |
[10:52] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[11:02] | Where is he… | 他在哪儿 |
[11:05] | The rest of him? | 身体的其他部分呢 |
[11:11] | We’re — we’re still looking. | 我们还 还在寻找 |
[11:13] | The entire force is looking. We’re making every effort. | 所有警力都在寻找 竭尽全力 |
[11:16] | Are you sure it’s Tony? Because… | 你确定是托尼吗 因为… |
[11:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:22] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[11:28] | Mrs. Tucci… | 托切夫人… |
[11:32] | I said some very harsh things about your son. | 我说了您儿子一些很难听的话 |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:40] | “Thank you”? For what? | 谢谢我 为什么 |
[11:44] | For coming to tell me in person. | 因为你亲自来告诉我 |
[11:46] | For God’s sake, please. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[11:49] | There’s nothing more important than this. | 没有什么比这更重要了 |
[11:51] | Can you find my son’s body? | 你能找到我儿子的尸体吗 |
[11:54] | If it’s the last thing I do. | 我竭尽全力 |
[11:58] | I made a grave… | 我犯了严重的… |
[11:59] | Bring him home, please. | 求求你带他回家吧 |
[12:02] | I just want to bury my son. | 我只想安葬我的儿子 |
[12:20] | I do love Halloween. | 我很喜欢万圣节 |
[12:21] | What’s inside of a pumpkin? | 南瓜里面是什么 |
[12:23] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[12:26] | You don’t like this stuff? I do. | 你不喜欢吗 我喜欢 |
[12:28] | Come on. Get in there. | 来 把手伸进来 |
[12:33] | I’ll finish cleaning this out. | 我把这东西洗干净 |
[12:34] | You can carve it tomorrow. | 明天你们就可以雕刻了 |
[12:37] | There he is again, mom. | 又来了 妈妈 |
[12:39] | My God. It’s every night now. | 天哪 现在每晚都这样了 |
[12:41] | That dog? Where’s it coming from? | 狗吗 哪里的狗 |
[12:44] | Next door –My neighbor’s. | 隔壁邻居的 |
[12:46] | Leaves the poor thing in the yard all day and night. | 一天到晚把这可怜的东西留在院子里 |
[12:49] | It’s been getting worse. I mean, I would talk to her, | 越来越吵了 我会和她谈谈 |
[12:51] | but I don’t want to start something. | 但是我不想引起什么不愉快 |
[12:54] | Listen to him, mom. He’s so sad. | 你听 妈妈 他很不舒服 |
[12:57] | I just wish he would shut up so I could sleep. | 我只希望它能闭嘴 让我睡觉 |
[13:00] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 要我去和她谈谈吗 |
[13:02] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不 没必要 |
[13:07] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[13:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:34] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们以前没见过 |
[13:35] | Boyfriend of the blonde next door. | 隔壁金发小妞的男朋友 |
[13:37] | I’ve seen you around. | 我见过你 |
[13:38] | Look, I’m just getting in. I’m tired. | 我刚回来 我很累 |
[13:40] | That’s precisely why I’m here. | 这正是我来此的原因 |
[13:41] | We can’t help but notice your dog, uh, | 我们一直被狗叫声吵到 |
[13:43] | cries… a lot. | 狂吠不停 |
[13:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:47] | My ex moved out and left his dog. | 我前男友搬走了 狗留下了 |
[13:50] | Trust me, I wish there was something I could do. | 相信我 我也希望能做点什么 |
[13:52] | You could, uh, take him inside. | 你可以 把狗带进屋里 |
[13:56] | Walter’s an outside dog. | 沃尔特是只不着家的狗 |
[13:57] | You put Walter inside, | 放沃尔特进屋 |
[13:58] | Walter’s an inside dog. | 他就是只着家的狗了 |
[13:59] | He doesn’t like being inside. | 他不喜欢在屋里待着 |
[14:03] | Did he tell you that? | 它告诉你的吗 |
[14:09] | We’d really appreciate it | 如果你可以 |
[14:10] | if you could find a way to keep him quiet. | 让他安静点 我们感激不尽 |
[14:12] | The kids are upset. | 孩子们感觉很不好 |
[14:13] | Maybe that’s ’cause they think their crackhead father | 也许那是他们以为自己的 |
[14:15] | is gonna come back and beat their asses again. | 瘾君子爸爸又要回来打他们了 |
[14:20] | You know what works for me? Earplugs. | 你知道我是怎么做的吗 耳塞 |
[14:32] | I could make things so much easier for Rita… | 我可以帮丽塔轻易解决这事儿 |
[14:37] | but that would be wrong. | 不过那是不对的 |
[14:47] | I love Halloween — | 我爱万圣节 |
[14:49] | the one time of year when everyone wears a mask… | 这是一年中 人人都带上面具的时刻 |
[14:51] | not just me. | 不仅仅是我 |
[14:55] | People think it’s fun to pretend you’re a monster. | 人们认为 假装自己是怪物很好玩 |
[14:58] | Me, I spend my life pretending I’m not. | 而我的一生 都在假装自己不是怪物 |
[15:02] | Brother, friend, boyfriend… | 哥哥 朋友 男朋友… |
[15:05] | all part of my costume collection. | 都是我所扮演的角色 |
[15:11] | Some people might call me a fraud. | 可能有人会说我是个骗子 |
[15:13] | OK. Let’s see if it will fit. | 看这件是否合适 |
[15:19] | You stabbed me in the back! | 你从背后刺了我一刀 |
[15:22] | I prefer to think of myself as a master of disguise. | 我更喜欢把自己当成一个表演大师 |
[15:28] | They’re so excited. | 他们真兴奋 |
[15:29] | Sure they are. They get to binge on sugar for an entire day. | 当然 他们享受一整天的糖果狂欢 |
[15:32] | Who wouldn’t love that? | 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[15:34] | What about a costume for you? Maybe this one? | 给你选一套怎么样 这个如何 |
[15:38] | No. No. | 不 不了 |
[15:40] | I think I’ll be Snow White again. | 我想我还是会扮白雪公主 |
[15:42] | It’s kind of tradition. | 这像是种传统 |
[15:44] | Dexter, look. I’m a princess, too. | 德克斯特 看 我也是个公主 |
[15:47] | Just like your mom –Two perfect princesses. | 跟你妈妈一样 两个美丽的公主 |
[15:51] | Let me guess. You’re gonna be a dwarf. | 让我猜猜 你要扮小矮人 |
[15:52] | No way. | 才不呢 |
[15:53] | I want to be Joe from “Blue’s Clues”. | 我会装扮成《可爱小蓝狗》中的乔 |
[15:56] | I keep telling him | 我一直说 |
[15:57] | that a rugby shirt is not a costume. | 橄榄球衫不是万圣节服装 |
[16:08] | Another photo from my family album. | 又一张家庭相簿的情景 |
[16:10] | He’s re-creating my past | 他在用托尼·托切的残肢 |
[16:12] | with Tony Tucci’s body parts. | 重现我的过去 |
[16:15] | He’s forcing me to see this. | 他在逼迫我观看 |
[16:17] | Nobody paying you to stand around and goddamn stare. | 付你钱不是为了让你在这儿傻站着发呆 |
[16:21] | I thought Angel was working this case, Sergeant. | 我以为是安吉尔负责这案子 警长 |
[16:25] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[16:30] | Friends of yours? | 是你朋友吗 |
[16:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管那个 |
[16:33] | Worry about this. | 管这个 |
[16:35] | The foot was severed between the tarsus and the metatarsus. | 这只脚从踝骨和胫骨中间被砍断 |
[16:38] | The wound is circular –again, almost surgical. | 环行伤口 同样 非常专业 |
[16:43] | And there’s blood. | 这里有血 |
[16:44] | Guy gives us body after body with no blood. | 这家伙给的尸体一直是没有血的 |
[16:45] | Why he’s making a switch now? | 为什么现在变了 |
[16:47] | He’s trying to send a message… | 他在试图传达一个信息… |
[16:49] | One that’s more important than | 一个比他 |
[16:50] | his ritual need to drain the blood and wrap the parts. | “抽干血液包裹残肢”仪式更为重要的信息 |
[16:55] | Okay, so what’s the message? | 好吧 那是什么信息 |
[16:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[16:59] | Well, who’s he sending it to? | 他要把信息发给谁 |
[17:02] | I can’t tell you that, either. | 这我也不知道 |
[17:05] | What fucking good are you? | 那他妈有什么用 |
[17:09] | No fucking good at all, apparently. | 很明显 他妈一点用也没有 |
[17:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:17] | He’s mocking me. | 他在嘲弄我 |
[17:20] | Don’t take it personally. | 他并不是针对你 |
[17:21] | Doakes hates all you lab geeks. | 道克斯讨厌所有的实验室书呆子 |
[17:23] | Who? Oh | 谁 哦 |
[17:26] | – Relax, bro. – Sorry. | -兄弟 放松点 -抱歉 |
[17:28] | I need to bag this photo under the ball. Do you mind? | 得把球下边的照片装袋 帮把手 |
[17:50] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[17:52] | He’s not corrupting the happy hallmark images of my youth. | 他不是在败坏我童年的快乐留影 |
[17:56] | He’s revealing the ugly truth behind them. | 他是在揭露背后的丑恶事实 |
[18:00] | Come on, Simon. You want it? It’s right there. | 来啊 赛门 想要吗 它就在这儿 |
[18:04] | – Over there. – Oh, yeah. | -这里 -没错 |
[18:09] | – Guys, give it back! – Come on, Simon. | -你们还给我 -来啊 赛门 |
[18:12] | All right. Enough. | 行了 够了 |
[18:18] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[18:24] | What the hell is going on? | 你到底在干什么 |
[18:25] | We’re just having fun. | 只是找点乐子 |
[18:26] | It didn’t look like Simon was having too much fun. | 我看赛门没什么乐子 |
[18:29] | You’re always telling me to fit in, | 你总是说要我融入 |
[18:30] | and I’m just trying to be part of the team. | 我在努力成为他们中的一员 |
[18:33] | You can’t be a bully, Dexter. | 你不能做恶霸 德克斯特 |
[18:36] | First of all it’s wrong. | 首先 这样不对 |
[18:37] | Secondly, people remember bullies. | 其次 人们会记住恶霸 |
[18:40] | People like me — cops. | 像我这样的人 警察 |
[18:43] | A bully is a felony waiting to happen. | 恶霸最终会成为一个罪犯 |
[18:46] | – So… – Blend in. | -所以 -融入其中 |
[18:51] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[19:02] | Officer Morgan, I have an assignment for you. | 摩根警员 我有个任务给你 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I heard we found a foot this morning. | 我听说今早发现了一只脚 |
[19:07] | You want me to head out to the crime scene? | 你想让我赶到犯罪现场吗 |
[19:09] | No. | 不 |
[19:11] | Look, we pulled these from security cameras around the beach… | 我们拿到了这些海滩周围摄像头的录影带 |
[19:14] | Stores, hotels, ATMs. | 商店的 旅馆的 提款机的 |
[19:16] | I want you to check every frame. | 我要你检查每一祯图象 |
[19:18] | You are shitting me. | 你想玩死我 |
[19:19] | If we’re lucky, | 如果我们运气好 |
[19:20] | we can see the ice-truck killer coming and going. | 也许能找到冰柜车杀手的踪迹 |
[19:22] | We have techs who can do this. | 我们有技术人员做这些 |
[19:24] | Not all techs have the skill to spot suspicious activity. | 并不是所有技术人员都有发现可疑行为的能力 |
[19:28] | I’m taking a huge leap of faith that you do. | 我对你有无比的信心 |
[19:30] | And keep your eye out for another box of surveillance tapes. | 还要看另外一个箱子里面的监视录影带 |
[19:33] | It’s on its way from the new crime scene. | 那是从新犯罪现场来的 |
[19:59] | Hey, Doakes, what’s up? | 道克斯 近来如何 |
[20:00] | Fuck anyone’s wife lately? | 最近有泡谁的老婆吗 |
[20:08] | Thanks to your little chickenshit stunt, | 谢谢你们这些胆小鬼的把戏 |
[20:09] | Guerrero’s guys are tailing me everywhere I go. | 格雷罗的手下一直在跟踪我 |
[20:11] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[20:12] | That’s not good, James. You should alert the police… | 那可不太妙 詹姆斯 你该去报警 |
[20:16] | Unless, of course, for some reason the officers of Miami metro | 当然 迈阿密警局的警察们也许会 |
[20:18] | wouldn’t want to help you… | 因为某原因而不想帮你 |
[20:19] | like, you know, you fucked one of their wives. | 比如 你搞了其中一个的老婆 |
[20:22] | You think this is a joke. | 你当这是个笑话 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna end up dead. It’s just a matter of when. | 我死定了 只是时间问题 |
[20:28] | You should have thought of that | 在你用老二 |
[20:29] | before you stuck your dick in my sister. | 插我妹之前就应该想清楚这些 |
[20:31] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[20:34] | I should have waited until the divorce came through. | 我应该等到他们离婚的 |
[20:38] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[20:40] | What? She didn’t tell you? | 怎么 她没有告诉你吗 |
[20:43] | She filed the papers, jackass. | 她签了离婚协议书的 蠢蛋 |
[20:46] | You don’t believe me, ask the Captain. | 如果你不相信我 去问警监 |
[20:47] | He tried to pull Ricky out of his assignment, | 他想把里基调出那件案子 |
[20:49] | but Ricky didn’t want to come out. | 但里基不想退出 |
[20:51] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[20:51] | His job was to bring down Guerrero. | 他的责任是把格雷罗缉拿归案 |
[20:53] | It was his job to protect his wife. | 他的责任还有保护他的妻子 |
[20:58] | Ricky’s the motherfucker who got her killed. | 里基那狗娘养的害得她被杀 |
[21:01] | You backed the wrong cop, asshole. | 你挺错人了 混球 |
[21:08] | Let’s go, guys. Time for school. | 我们走吧 孩子们 该去学校了 |
[21:13] | Guys? Come on. | 孩子们 快点 |
[21:15] | You don’t want to be in the Halloween parade? | 你们不想去万圣节游行了吗 |
[21:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:26] | Shut up! Just — | 闭嘴 |
[21:32] | I need to talk to you about your dog. | 我要和你谈谈你家狗的事儿 |
[21:33] | I’ve already talked to your boyfriend. | 我已经和你男朋友谈过了 |
[21:34] | My kids are exhausted. | 我的孩子疲惫不堪 |
[21:37] | All right, when it comes to my kids, | 关系到我的孩子 |
[21:39] | I stop being nice. | 我不会扮好人 |
[21:40] | So I need you to bring him in at night, | 所以 我要你晚上把它放进屋子 |
[21:43] | feed him on a schedule, | 按时喂食 |
[21:44] | and take him for some exercise every now and… | 而且经常带它出去溜溜 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry. Is this funny? | 不好意思 这很好笑吗 |
[21:51] | No, no, no It’s… it’s sad. | 不 不 不 这 令人难过 |
[21:54] | But you’re funny. Look at you, all tough. | 但是你很可笑 看看你 真强横 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna call the police. I can do that. | 我会报警的 我可以的 |
[22:03] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[22:04] | The cops will tell me to keep him quiet, | 警察会告诉我让它安静 |
[22:06] | and I’ll say I will, and then they’ll leave, | 我会说好的 然后警察会离开 |
[22:09] | and he’ll go back to doing what he does. | 然后它会一切照旧 |
[22:12] | But you’re funny. | 但你很好笑 |
[22:44] | Unlike Harry, my new friend | 跟哈里不同 新朋友的 |
[22:46] | doesn’t place much value in blending in. | 融入没有任何价值 |
[22:48] | He wants me to see who he is and what he does. | 他想让我知道他是什么人 他做了什么 |
[22:52] | Everything about him is brazen, authentic. | 他的一切都毫无顾忌 真实可信 |
[22:58] | What does that make me? | 这对我有何影响 |
[23:01] | Crap. | 该死 |
[23:10] | – You okay, man? – No. | -你还好吗 伙计 -不好 |
[23:12] | Hey, don’t let this bastard get to you. | 不要让那混蛋影响你 |
[23:14] | You’re the best blood expert in the state, | 你是全州最好的血迹分析专家 |
[23:16] | and we need you to stay with this, my friend. | 我们需要你保持状态 朋友 |
[23:18] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[23:20] | Wait. Before you get back to work, check this out. | 等等 在你回去工作之前 看看这个 |
[23:29] | What is that, a butterfly? | 这是什么 蝴蝶 |
[23:30] | No, socio, it’s a diamond-studded four-leaf clover. | 不是 伙计 这是个四叶镶钻的苜蓿 |
[23:35] | I’m… | 我 |
[23:37] | I’m giving it to Nina | 我明天晚上要把它 |
[23:38] | for our anniversary tomorrow night. | 作为结婚纪念日礼物送给尼娜 |
[23:40] | Congratulations. How many years? | 恭喜 多少年了 |
[23:43] | 10 years she’s been my lucky charm now. | 10年来她一直是我的幸运符 |
[23:46] | Tin is the traditional gift, but | 锡器是我们的传统礼物 但是 |
[23:48] | I didn’t think she’d want a tin clover. | 我想她不会喜欢锡制的苜蓿首饰 |
[23:51] | No. It’s probably a good plan. | 不 这想法可能不错 |
[23:53] | Are you sure that’s not a butterfly? | 你确定那不是蝴蝶 |
[23:58] | Well, it does kind of look like a bug. | 看起来确实像虫子 |
[24:04] | – This can’t be right. – What’s up? | -这不可能 -怎么了 |
[24:08] | You see that? You see it? | 你看到没 看到了吗 |
[24:10] | I don’t know. What do I see? | 我不知道 我要看见什么 |
[24:12] | The blood flow in the hand suggested | 血液流动表明 |
[24:13] | the heart was still pumping when it was severed. | 当这只手被切断时心脏仍在跳动 |
[24:15] | Mean son of a bitch, no doubt. | 狗娘养的 毫无疑问 |
[24:18] | But look at the foot. It’s the same blood flow, | 看看这只脚 相同的血液流动痕迹 |
[24:19] | plus the lividity. | 加上点青灰色 |
[24:21] | Look, it’s the same bruising, same ashen color, | 看 这和我们那天找到的手伤口相同 |
[24:24] | same level of decomposition as the hand the day we found it. | 相同的青灰色 相同的解肢手法 |
[24:30] | But… we found them a day apart. | 但是…我们是一天前找到的 |
[24:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:36] | Dios santo. | 上帝保佑 |
[24:39] | L.T., you got to listen to him. | 副队 你得听听 |
[24:42] | It’s the guard, Tucci… I think he’s alive. | 那个警卫 托切 我想他还活着 |
[24:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:48] | The ice-truck killer is keeping him alive to perform amputations. | 冰柜车杀手是活生生对他进行截肢的 |
[24:53] | Tucci’s alive? | 托切还活着 |
[24:54] | Both limbs were taken from a live body, | 两个残肢都是从活人身体上切下的 |
[24:57] | and we found them 24 hours apart. | 而我们找到的时间有24小时间隔 |
[24:59] | That’s not all. | 还不止这些 |
[25:01] | Tell them, Dexter. | 告诉他们 德克斯特 |
[25:01] | If the hand came off yesterday at 7:00 A.M. | 如果手是在昨天早上7点被截下来的 |
[25:04] | and the foot this morning at 7:00… | 脚是今天早上7点截下的… |
[25:05] | We get another body part first thing tomorrow. | 我们明天早上还会收到另一块肢体 |
[25:07] | But he’s alive. | 但是他还活着 |
[25:09] | Put together a task force. | 马上把特别小组集中起来 |
[25:11] | I want all available personnel on this, | 让所有能来的人员加入这案子 |
[25:13] | and put a priority status on all forensics related to this case. | 给所有负责此案的法医优先权 |
[25:16] | Captain Matthews, please. | 请让马休斯警监接电话 |
[25:18] | Have him call me back immediately. | 让他尽快联系我 |
[25:45] | Mrs. Tucci? | 托切夫人吗 |
[25:49] | Maria LaGuerta. | 我是玛利亚·洛格丽塔 |
[25:51] | I have some amazing news for you. | 我有个好消息要告诉你 |
[25:55] | We believe your son is alive. | 我们认为您儿子还活着 |
[25:58] | No. No. We haven’t, | 不 不 我们还没找到 |
[26:00] | but I promise we will. | 但我保证我们会找到 |
[26:05] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢你 |
[26:07] | Yes. Yes. Okay, we’ll be in touch. Bye. | 是 是的 好 保持联系 再见 |
[26:18] | We’ve got a live body now, people. | 现在我们收到的都是活人的肢体 各位 |
[26:21] | We want to find Tucci while he’s still breathing. | 我们得在托切还活着的时候找到他 |
[26:23] | That means trying to figure out where tomorrow’s drop is | 也就是说 得弄清楚明天肢体会放在哪里 |
[26:25] | so we catch our man in the act. | 以便可以当场抓到凶手 |
[26:27] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意 |
[26:30] | Don’t forget the photos. They’re new. | 不要忘了那些照片 它们是新拍的 |
[26:33] | Thank you, officer Morgan. We’re doing just fine out here. | 谢谢你 摩根警员 我们正在分析它 |
[26:37] | Why do we think he’s taking photos? | 想想他为什么要拍照 |
[26:39] | He wants to be remembered. | 为了被记住 |
[26:40] | You use photos to record memories. | 用照片来记录回忆 |
[26:45] | I almost feel sorry for them, | 我几乎为他们感到遗憾 |
[26:46] | trying to put together a puzzle | 他们努力拼图 |
[26:48] | when they don’t know pieces are missing from the box… | 但却不知道盒子里面已经缺了几块… |
[26:50] | …pieces he gave me. | 那些已经给了我的几块 |
[26:57] | He wants me to play the game his way. | 他想我按他的方式游戏 |
[27:01] | Okay, what else could it be? | 好的 还有吗 |
[27:03] | Change. | 变化 |
[27:08] | You got something to say, speak up. | 你有话就说 |
[27:09] | The beach changed names. | 海滩改过名字 |
[27:10] | The office park used to be a soccer field. | 公园曾经是足球场 |
[27:14] | He’s dumping the body parts in places that used to be something else. | 他弃肢的地方都是些变化过的地方 |
[27:19] | Okay. Places that have changed. | 好 有过变化的地方 |
[27:21] | Let’s make a list, | 列个表吧 |
[27:22] | assign surveillance to each location for the morning. | 对这些地方监视到明天早上 |
[27:24] | South beach used to be a mangrove swamp. | 南部海滩曾经是红木林沼泽地 |
[27:27] | Homestead park was originally an air force base, right? | 大沼泽国家公园最初是空军基地 对吧 |
[27:30] | They turned Versace’s mansion into a hotel. | 瓦西斯大厦变成了宾馆 |
[27:34] | Thank you, officer Morgan. | 谢谢你 摩根警员 |
[27:35] | The whole city of Miami reinvents itself every 5 years. | 整个迈阿密每5年就会彻底改变一次 |
[27:38] | Then we’ll stay up all night until our list is complete. | 那么就熬通宵把清单列完整 |
[27:42] | *I once was lost* | *我曾经迷失过* |
[27:47] | *But now I’m found,* | *但现在我找到了回家的路* |
[27:51] | *Was blind but now I see* | *曾经被蒙蔽了双眼但现在我能看见* |
[28:08] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[28:17] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[28:21] | Well, I am so glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[28:26] | Well, I just came by to show my support. | 我只想来表示支持 |
[28:31] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been to church. | 好长时间没来教堂了 |
[28:35] | Excuse me, everyone. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 各位 |
[28:38] | I would like to introduce you to someone very special. | 我想向你们介绍一位特别的人 |
[28:42] | This is Maria LaGuerta. | 这是玛利亚·洛格丽塔 |
[28:44] | She’s the policewoman looking for Tony. | 她就是一直在寻找托尼的警察 |
[28:50] | Not just me. | 并不是我一个人 |
[28:51] | Actually, there’s a lot of us looking. | 事实上 很多警察都在寻找 |
[28:54] | You brought us all here together by giving us hope. | 你用希望使我们大家聚到一起 |
[29:03] | May the Lord bless you and guide you, Maria. | 愿上帝保佑你并指引你 玛利亚 |
[29:10] | This is Saint Anthony, | 这是圣徒安东尼 |
[29:12] | – patron Saint of – The lost. | -守护神 -失踪者的守护神 |
[29:19] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[29:25] | I tried to apologize, but I couldn’t get a word in edgewise. | 我想道歉 话在嘴边却说不出来 |
[29:28] | And you wanted to apologize why? | 你为什么想要道歉 |
[29:29] | You don’t think I should, | 你不认为我该道歉吗 |
[29:30] | the way I went after her son? | 我对他儿子所做的 |
[29:33] | Yeah, you did fuck that up. | 没错 你确实搞砸了 |
[29:35] | Yeah. I crucified him without having all the facts. | 没错 我没有实证就直接给他定了刑 |
[29:41] | I need to tell her that I’m sorry. | 我应该向她说抱歉 |
[29:45] | I need to let her know that I’m sorry. | 我应该让她知道我很抱歉 |
[29:47] | I need to tell her. | 我应该告诉她 |
[29:48] | Who is that gonna make feel better, | 如果那样 谁会觉得好受一点 |
[29:49] | you or her? | 你还是她 |
[29:51] | Leave that woman alone with her candles and “kumbaya”. | 让那女人自己拿着蜡烛唱圣歌祈祷吧 |
[30:01] | So, where we at? | 现在进展如何 |
[30:02] | I added additional patrols at Dolphin Stadium, | 我在海豚球场增加了巡逻队 |
[30:06] | Bayside marketplace, and Casa Casuarina. | 还有海湾购物中心 卡萨·凯瑟瑞纳酒店 |
[30:08] | That’s everybody we have out in the field — | 我们所有的人都出去了… |
[30:10] | Homicide-Robbery, | 凶杀组 抢劫组 |
[30:12] | off-duty patrol. | 不值班的巡警 |
[30:13] | So what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[30:15] | What’s next is you should go home. | 接下来你该回家了 |
[30:18] | You’ve had the shit kicked out of you all day. | 你已经被这破事折腾一天了 |
[30:20] | I like it here with you. | 我挺喜欢和你在一起 |
[30:21] | You’re the only person people hate more than me. | 你是唯一一个让人感觉比我还讨厌的人 |
[30:26] | Come on. Let’s both get out of here. | 走吧 我们都离开吧 |
[30:27] | Nothing left but the waiting now, anyway. | 反正现在也只能等了 |
[30:44] | Officer Morgan. | 摩根警员 |
[30:46] | Call me on my cellphone if you find anything. | 如果你有什么发现 打我手机 |
[31:05] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[31:09] | Fuck this. | 我操 |
[31:17] | What? | 干什么 |
[31:18] | Want a piece of me? | 想单挑吗 |
[31:21] | Fucking asshole! | 去你妈的 |
[31:26] | I will pay you $1 million | 我付你100万美金 |
[31:30] | if you help me figure out | 只要你能帮我想出 |
[31:31] | where the next piece of Tucci’s gonna show up. | 托切的下一块残肢会出现在哪儿 |
[31:34] | I’m afraid I’m lost on this one, Deb. | 恐怕我已经晕了 黛布 |
[31:36] | It’s like it’s staring me right in the face, but — | 似乎近在眼前 但却 |
[31:38] | $1 million. | 100万美金 |
[31:40] | You don’t have $1 million. | 你没有100万美金 |
[31:42] | I’ll steal it from evidence. | 我可以去证物库偷 |
[31:44] | I’ve been stuck in a goddamn fishbowl all day. | 我已经被困在这玻璃房里一整天了 |
[31:47] | I want to be part of the hunt. | 我也想参与追捕行动 |
[31:48] | – I’m almost off duty. – Sorry, sister. | -我快下岗了 -抱歉妹妹 |
[31:52] | $2 million. I know you made a list of locations. | 200万 我知道你有地址列表 |
[31:56] | Just pick your favorite spot. | 选出你最钟意的地方 |
[31:58] | We’ll stake it out together. | 我们一块去监视 |
[31:59] | My favorite spot. Of course. | 我最钟意的地方 当然 |
[32:03] | Come on. I want to play. | 拜托 我想参与行动 |
[32:10] | Deb, I got to go. | 黛布 我得走了 |
[32:11] | We’ll compare notes tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再研究 好吗 |
[32:20] | I used to love this place | 我过去最喜欢这个地方 |
[32:22] | The bulldozers pressing garbage, | 推土机一层层地推着垃圾 |
[32:24] | layer after layer, right into the earth itself, | 把垃圾都推进地里 |
[32:26] | burying it, hiding it. I found it soothing. | 埋起来 藏起来 让我感觉很放心 |
[32:35] | But it wasn’t condos back then. | 但这里以前不是公寓楼 |
[32:40] | This has to be the right place. | 肯定是在这里 |
[32:47] | So what am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么呢 |
[33:20] | Sorry about that. Go back to sleep. | 很抱歉打扰了 继续睡吧 |
[33:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:32] | Mr. Morgan? Dispatch. | 摩根先生吗 紧急派遣 |
[33:34] | You’ve been called to the McCaffrey pumpkin patch. | 请去麦卡弗雷南瓜园 |
[33:36] | – Do you need the address? – No, I know exactly where it is. | -需要地址吗 -不用 我知道在哪儿 |
[33:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:46] | Are you kidding? That was awesome. | 开什么玩笑 这棒透了 |
[33:48] | You’ve got some hay in your hair. | 你头发上有些干草 |
[33:51] | – Where? – Right there! | -哪儿 -这儿 |
[33:53] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. Enough. | 好了 好了 够了 够了 |
[33:56] | Enough, you two. Come on. | 你们两个 过来 |
[33:57] | Let me take a picture of you and the kids. | 让我给你和孩子们照张像吧 |
[34:00] | You’ll miss these moments when they’re older. | 等他们长大 你会很怀念这段时光 |
[34:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | It’s great to see you having such a good time, Dex. | 很高兴看到你这么开心 德克斯 |
[34:08] | Are you kidding me? This hay’s giving me a total allergy attack, | 你开玩笑吧 这些稻草让我很恶心 |
[34:10] | and we’re going around in circles on a pumpkin patch. | 我们还要到南瓜园绕圈圈 |
[34:12] | I don’t get it. | 我可不懂 |
[34:13] | Ready? | 准备好没 |
[34:15] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[34:20] | What do we have? | 这次是什么 |
[34:22] | Ankle to knee. He’s moving up the leg. | 脚踝到膝盖那截 他正沿着腿向上切 |
[34:28] | You think Tucci’s still alive? | 你认为托切还活着么 |
[34:31] | If he is, he won’t be for long. | 就算还活着 也活不了多久 |
[34:39] | Unless you’re toting a portable DVD player, | 你要是没便携式DVD机 |
[34:41] | you better be finished watching that security footage. | 最好就是已经看完监视录象了 |
[34:44] | I am on break. I’m on my own time. | 现在是休息时间 是我自己的时间 |
[34:47] | So you are, but your shift starts in two hours. | 是的 不过你两个小时后就要当班了 |
[34:50] | So if I were you, I’d head back to the station. | 所以如果我是你 我现在就回局里 |
[34:52] | Traffic at this hour’s a bitch. | 此时的交通烂如扯蛋 |
[34:56] | Speaking of bitch… | 还扯蛋 |
[34:59] | Didn’t dad bring us here once when we were kids? | 小时候爸爸不是带我们来过这儿 |
[35:02] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[35:03] | Hey, Dexter, come here. Take a look at this. | 德克斯特 过来 看看这个 |
[35:06] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[35:08] | She’s right, you know, about the traffic. | 她说得对 现在的交通 |
[35:15] | It’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[35:16] | There’s no sign of infection | 脚部截掉的地方居然没感染 |
[35:17] | where the foot was cut off, like he gave Tucci | 好象他在截肢前给托切 |
[35:19] | prophylactic antibiotics before amputating. | 用过预防性抗生素 |
[35:23] | At least he’s looking after his patient. | 至少他还在照料他的病人 |
[35:27] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[35:30] | Is this appropriate? | 现在合适吗 |
[35:34] | It’s our anniversary… | 结婚纪念日啊 |
[35:36] | and it’s the big one. | 这是最重要的 |
[35:39] | Nina deserves the best. | 尼娜应该得到最好的 |
[35:43] | “Ox”? | “公牛” |
[35:45] | No. Fuck! | 不是 该死的 |
[35:48] | What’s the matter with you? It’s x’s and o’s. | 你怎么回事 这是x和o |
[35:51] | Like tic-tac-toe? | 象征一字棋吗 |
[35:52] | No, like “hugs and kisses”. | 不 象征拥抱和亲吻 |
[35:56] | Diamond-filled hugs and kisses in a white-gold setting. | 白金镶钻式的拥抱和亲吻 |
[36:00] | Well, that’s good, ’cause you wouldn’t want it to look like | 那很好 不过你总不想让人觉得 |
[36:02] | someone’s playing tic-tac-toe on her head. | 有人在她脑袋上玩一字棋吧 |
[36:10] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[36:17] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈在哪 |
[36:19] | She had to run a few errands | 她得先处理点事 |
[36:20] | before she takes you two trick-or-treating. | 再带你们去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[36:22] | But I’m too tired to go trick-or-treating. | 但我很累了 不想玩”不给糖就捣蛋”了 |
[36:25] | I heard you two were up a lot last night. | 你们昨晚还叫了半天要玩呢 |
[36:27] | It was that damn dog. | 都怪那该死的狗 |
[36:29] | Hey, Code, | 科德 |
[36:30] | grown-up language is for grown-ups. | 成人语言只有成人才能说 |
[36:32] | I don’t think that dog will be bothering you anymore. | 我想那条狗不会再给你们惹烦恼了 |
[36:34] | – How do you know? – My mystic powers told me. | -你怎么知道的 -我的魔力告诉我的 |
[36:38] | Heard Lindsay Lohan say “damn”. | 我听林德西·洛汉说过”该死的” |
[36:40] | All right, tell you what–I’ll make you a deal. | 好吧 我跟你做个交易 |
[36:43] | When you become a rock star, | 当你成为摇滚明星时 |
[36:44] | you can swear, too. | 你就可以骂人了 |
[36:46] | Walter! Walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[36:49] | You’re right. He’s gone. | 你是对的 它不见了 |
[36:53] | Where’s my dog?! What did you do with it?! | 我的狗在哪儿 你把它怎么样了 |
[37:14] | All right. Here he is. | 好的 他来了 |
[37:16] | Just remember to walk him, feed him, and love him, okay? | 要记得溜他 喂他 爱他 明白吗 |
[37:23] | My nieces are shy sometimes. | 我的侄女们有时很害羞 |
[37:25] | Girls, say thank you to Rita. | 姑娘们 跟丽塔说谢谢 |
[37:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | They already made a doggy bed sweaters, towels. | 她们已经给狗准备好了床 衣服 毛巾 |
[37:32] | It actually looks more comfortable than my bed. | 看上去比我的床还要舒服 |
[37:35] | I knew this would be a perfect fit. | 我就知道这样安排最好 |
[37:38] | You did a good thing, Rita. Thank you. | 你做了件好事 丽塔 谢谢 |
[37:46] | Harry was the only one who saw me… | 哈里是唯一一位了解我的人 |
[37:49] | …really saw me… | 真正了解我 |
[37:51] | So he taught me to hide. | 所以他教我隐藏 |
[37:54] | That’s what’s kept me safe. | 这样可以保证我的安全 |
[37:57] | But sometimes, | 但有时候 |
[37:58] | I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[37:59] | where Harry’s vision of me ends | 哈里眼中的我在何处终结 |
[38:00] | and the real me starts. | 真正的我又在何处开始 |
[38:03] | If I’m just a collection of learned behaviors… | 如果我只是个学习行为的集合体 |
[38:05] | bits and pieces of Harry… | 哈里点点滴滴的集合体 |
[38:07] | maybe my new friend is right. | 或许我的新朋友是对的 |
[38:09] | Maybe I am a fraud. | 或许我就是个骗子 |
[38:34] | Where’s Astor and Cody? | 爱斯特和科迪呢 |
[38:35] | They’re passed out in a sugar coma at Colleen’s. | 他们在科里恩家 睡在糖果中了 |
[38:43] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah, sure. Sorry. | 当然 抱歉 |
[38:55] | I should warn you, I haven’t really been myself lately. | 我该告诉你 我最近有点心不在焉 |
[38:59] | Maybe I can cheer you up. | 或许我能让你振奋起来 |
[39:09] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[39:16] | You look great. | 你看起来真棒 |
[39:23] | – Who are you? – Lara Croft. | -在扮谁呢 -劳拉·克劳馥 |
[39:27] | “Tomb Raider”. | 古墓丽影 |
[39:31] | You raid tombs dressed like that? That’s impressive. | 穿成这样去盗墓 真诱人 |
[39:37] | What happened to Snow White? | 白雪公主怎么了 |
[39:38] | Well, I’m — I’m sick of her. | 我 我厌倦她了 |
[39:44] | You know, I never did | 我从未 |
[39:46] | get to thank you for picking the kids up for me. | 感谢过你帮我接孩子 |
[39:50] | You took care of your “errand”? | 你的”任务”完成了 |
[39:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:53] | The beagle has landed happily | 小狗正幸福地 |
[39:55] | in the arms of two loving girls. | 躺在两个可爱姑娘的怀里 |
[39:57] | You are a superhero. | 你是超级英雄 |
[40:06] | It was such an incredible feeling rescuing that dog. | 能拯救那条狗 感觉太好了 |
[40:11] | You upset your neighbor. | 你气坏那位芳邻了 |
[40:14] | Fuck her. | 去她的 |
[40:19] | I guess you’re used to dealing with people like her, right? | 我想你很习惯对付她那种人 是吧 |
[40:24] | Considerably worse. | 还有更差劲的 |
[40:26] | Is that why you haven’t been yourself lately? | 这就是你最近心不在焉的原因吗 |
[40:30] | There’s a case I just can’t seem to get out of my mind. | 有一件案子 我一直无法释怀 |
[40:37] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[40:40] | No. I’m afraid there’s nothing you can do. | 不 恐怕你帮不了什么 |
[40:44] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不定呢 |
[40:46] | I’m a dognapper now…and a tomb raider. | 我是狗狗救星 也是盗墓英雄 |
[40:50] | There’s all sorts of things I can do. | 我能做的事很多 |
[41:06] | What — what are you doing? | 你 你要干什么 |
[41:09] | Whatever I want. | 随心所欲 |
[41:15] | I’ve come to appreciate the comfortable moments with Rita… | 我喜欢和丽塔在一起时的舒适 |
[41:18] | The easy, quiet moments– | 轻松 和安静 |
[41:23] | This… | 而这个… |
[41:26] | …might be better. | 也许更好 |
[41:31] | Look, there’s Mr.Tub-of-Lardy bringing | 猪哥先生又给猪哥夫人 |
[41:33] | Mrs. Tub-of-Lardy another bucket of fried chicken. | 带来了一大桶炸鸡 |
[41:43] | – Where’s your brother? – I’m not his keeper. | -你哥哥呢 -我又不负责看他 |
[41:48] | What do you think of this? | 你觉得这个如何 |
[41:53] | It’s an anniversary present for Nina. | 给尼娜的结婚周年礼物 |
[41:56] | See, it’s…it’s a diamond key to my heart. | 这是打开我心门的钻石钥匙 |
[42:01] | It’s… it’s a key, | 这是钥匙 |
[42:02] | but, you see, it’s shaped like a heart. | 但 它是心形的 |
[42:05] | You can’t tell me that it looks like anything else, | 你不会说它像别的东西了吧 |
[42:06] | ’cause that’s what it is. That’s it. That’s what I like. | 因为它就这样 就是它 我就喜欢这个 |
[42:10] | And I’m not gonna take it back. | 我不会再拿去换了 |
[42:12] | It’s perfect, Angel. She’ll love it. | 很美 安吉尔 她会喜欢的 |
[42:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:19] | I would. | 我就会喜欢 |
[42:25] | How… How do I look? Like the tie? | 我看起来如何 领带好看吗 |
[42:38] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[42:41] | Happy anniversary, baby. | 结婚周年快乐 宝贝 |
[42:43] | You know you can’t just walk in here anymore. | 你知道你不能再进来了 |
[42:52] | I just thought… | 我只是想 |
[42:56] | …our anniversary… | 我们的结婚周年 |
[43:01] | Maybe tonight we could put all that behind us. | 也许今晚我们能忘掉一切 |
[43:05] | It doesn’t matter what night it is. | 这不是哪一晚的问题 |
[43:08] | I told you I need time. | 我跟你说了我需要时间 |
[43:10] | It’s been three months, baby. | 已经三个月了 宝贝 |
[43:13] | How much time do you need? | 你还要多少时间 |
[43:15] | Don’t turn this around on me, Angel… | 别弄得好像是我的错 安吉尔 |
[43:18] | …not after what you did. | 是你做了那种事情 |
[43:22] | I need as much time as I need. | 我需要足够的时间 |
[43:33] | Angel… | 安吉尔… |
[43:39] | As long as you’re here, you want to see Aury? | 既然你来了 想看看沃里吗 |
[43:57] | Lo siento, princesa. | 我爱你 公主 |
[44:01] | Lo siento, lo siento, lo siento. | 我爱你… |
[44:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:51] | That was… | 真是… |
[44:58] | …unexpected. | 意料之外 |
[45:00] | Yeah. For me, too. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[45:06] | I have no problem with… | 我不介意这种 |
[45:10] | unexpected. | 意料之外 |
[45:13] | No, you…certainly don’t. | 不 你 当然不介意 |
[45:25] | I have to get back to the kids. | 我要回去孩子那儿了 |
[45:30] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[45:35] | I’ve been reorganizing my photos a little. | 我在整理我的照片 |
[45:42] | Look how cute you are. | 你真多可爱 |
[45:44] | And your dad — such a nice face, just like you. | 还有你爸爸 模样很和善良 和你很像 |
[45:50] | – I was adopted. – I know. | -我是领养的 -我知道 |
[45:54] | But you’re both good men. I can tell. | 但你们都是好人 我看得出来 |
[46:03] | Very poetic. | 很有诗意 |
[46:05] | Poetic? It’s a water fountain. | 有诗意 只是个水龙头 |
[46:08] | Well, yeah, but look at the way your dad took the photo. | 对 但看你爸爸拍照的方式 |
[46:12] | His shadow’s on the wall right next to you. | 他的影子就在你身旁 |
[46:15] | It’s like he’s always with you. | 就像他会在你身边 |
[46:17] | I’d frame this one. | 我会选这张 |
[46:21] | All this time the answer was right here. | 原来答案就在眼前 |
[46:24] | Harry… photographer and foster father extraordinaire. | 哈里 摄影师 非凡的养父 |
[46:27] | He is always with me, | 他一直在我身边 |
[46:29] | and he’s the common denominator. | 他才是统一点 |
[46:31] | Rita… | 丽塔… |
[46:34] | you’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[46:39] | All those years of smiling for the camera… | 那些年来 相机前的微笑 |
[46:41] | It was empty and fake, | 都是虚假的 |
[46:42] | the pictures meaningless, until now. | 照片毫无意义 直到现在 |
[46:47] | Pictures of Harry. | 哈里的照片 |
[47:05] | So this is it. | 就是这里 |
[47:09] | It’s cool. | 很棒 |
[47:11] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[47:14] | Dexter, this is the place where my father, | 德克斯特 这里是我的父亲 |
[47:17] | your grandfather, worked for 30 years. | 你的爷爷 工作了30年的地方 |
[47:20] | He started out as the janitor, | 他从普通职员做起 |
[47:22] | worked his way up to chief of maintenance. | 一直做到主管的位置 |
[47:25] | This place put food on our table. | 这里养育了我们 |
[47:28] | In two weeks, it’ll all be shut down. | 两周后 这里就要关闭了 |
[47:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:31] | Excuse me, miss! Miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[47:34] | Would you mind? | 能不能帮个忙 |
[47:35] | Oh, come on, dad. | 拜托 爸爸 |
[47:41] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[47:43] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[47:44] | Bad medianoches for lunch. I’m okay. | 午餐吃得不好 我没事 |
[47:47] | I’m sorry, Miss. It’s okay. Thanks. | 对不起 小姐 没事 谢了 |
[47:49] | We’re not gonna be needing a picture, after all. | 现在我们不需要拍照了 |
[47:50] | Yeah, we are. | 我们需要 |
[47:51] | Dex, I really don’t feel like doing this now. | 德克斯 我现在真的不想… |
[47:53] | Don’t be a baby — | 别那么孩子气 |
[47:54] | Being part of a family | 作为家庭一员 |
[47:55] | means smiling for family photos, right? | 拍照时应该笑 对吧 |
[48:09] | My friend left this. | 我的朋友留下的 |
[48:11] | He’s showing me where to go. | 他在告诉我去哪儿 |
[48:15] | Am I going | 我去 |
[48:16] | because it’s what he wants | 是因为这是他想要的 |
[48:17] | or because that’s what Harry would want? | 还是因为这是哈里想要的 |
[48:22] | What do I want? | 我想要的是什么 |
[48:52] | The hospital’s shut down now, abandoned for years, | 医院现在关闭了 废弃了好几年 |
[48:56] | but tonight it’s visiting hours again. | 但今晚该再次拜访了 |
[49:31] | Well, James… | 詹姆斯… |
[49:35] | Why did you have to be such a pain in the ass, huh? | 你为什么要这么混蛋呢 |
[49:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[49:45] | I didn’t tell you you could get up. | 我没说你可以起来 |
[50:05] | Please, please. | 求你 求你 |
[50:12] | Now you get up. | 现在你可以起来了 |
[50:21] | You traumatize my little girl in church… | 你在教堂伤害了我的女儿 |
[50:26] | break the knees of my best Turner. | 打断了我伙计的膝盖 |
[50:31] | You’re a wild dog, Sergeant. | 你是条疯狗 警长 |
[50:36] | The only thing to do with a wild dog… | 对付疯狗的唯一办法就是 |
[50:39] | Police! Hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[50:48] | Thought you could use backup. | 觉得你需要支援 |
[50:49] | You could have filled me in, man. Shit. | 你应该告诉我的 可恶 |
[50:54] | Got you going after a goddamn cop, | 逮到你袭警了 |
[50:56] | motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[50:58] | We own your ass now. | 我们现在吃定你了 |
[51:03] | So this was the plan all along… | 这么说 这就是计划 |
[51:04] | to use me as bait to bring down Guerrero? | 利用我来抓住格雷罗 |
[51:08] | Yeah, and now my sister can rest in peace. | 是的 现在我妹妹可以安息了 |
[51:12] | We’re done now, Doakes. We’re even. | 我们没事了 道克斯 扯平了 |
[51:15] | I’ll call this in, bring the paramedics. | 叫救护小组来 |
[51:18] | Get this piece of shit out of here. | 把这混蛋带走 |
[51:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[52:03] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[52:07] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[52:11] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[52:17] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[52:24] | Just don’t cut me anymore. | 不要再切我了 |
[52:29] | Please don’t cut me anymore. | 求你不要再切我了 |
[52:33] | Gift-wrapped and begging for death. | 被包好的礼物 在乞求死亡 |
[52:35] | Tools at the ready. | 工具已准备好 |
[52:36] | Just kill me. It’s okay. | 杀了我吧 没事的 |
[52:38] | He was left here so I would kill him, | 他被留在这里 以便让我杀了他 |
[52:41] | but my new friend doesn’t see me as clearly as he thinks. | 但我的新朋友还没他自以为地了解我 |
[52:45] | I can’t kill this man. | 我不能杀他 |
[52:48] | Harry wouldn’t want it. | 这不是哈里想要的 |
[52:50] | And neither would I. | 也不是我想要的 |
[53:13] | Are you Morgan? | 是摩根吗 |
[53:14] | Message came through dispatch for you. | 有你的急件 |
[53:22] | Who left this? | 谁留下的 |
[53:26] | Who left it?! | 谁留下的 |
[53:38] | Jesus, stop that. I’m getting bruises. | 天啊 住手吧 我都被弄伤了 |
[53:40] | I’m sorry. I’m so excited. | 对不起 我太兴奋了 |
[53:42] | Try a hug once in a while. | 试试用拥抱的方式表达 |
[53:47] | I don’t know who your contacts are, Morgan, | 我不知道是谁联系你的 摩根 |
[53:49] | but you are my up-and-comer. | 但你是我的新星 |
[53:50] | You saved a man’s life tonight. | 今晚你救了一条人命 |
[53:53] | I’m just the one who got the call, Sir. | 我只是刚好得到了信息 长官 |
[53:55] | But you followed it up. | 但你追踪到了 |
[53:57] | Right place at the right time, Sir. | 天时地利 长官 |
[53:59] | – Where we at? – Morgan’s tip was good. | -怎么样了 -摩根的线报是对的 |
[54:02] | They’re taking Tucci over to county. | 他们把托切送县里去了 |
[54:04] | – Alive? – Alive. | -还活着吗 -还活着 |
[54:13] | So, I suppose this gets Deb off | 那么 我想黛布不需要 |
[54:14] | of surveillance-tape duty. | 再查看录影带了吧 |
[54:18] | Really? Is that what you suppose? | 真的吗 你就这么想的吗 |
[54:20] | I got your page, Lieutenant. | 我收到信息了 警督 |
[54:22] | Doakes is caught up in the Guerrero bust. | 道克斯牵涉到格雷罗的逮捕中了 |
[54:24] | – You’re taking point here. – You got it. | -所以要你来采证 -好的 |
[54:26] | I’m tired of chasing this guy’s shadow. | 我受够了对这家伙捕风捉影 |
[54:28] | I want forensic evidence. | 我要切实的证据 |
[54:29] | I don’t care if you have to tear apart this building brick by brick. | 你把这栋楼拆了我都不在乎 |
[54:31] | – Entiende? – Si. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[54:34] | Use Morgan here. | 带上摩根吧 |
[54:42] | How did your wife like that necklace, Angel? | 你妻子喜欢那项链吗 安吉尔 |
[54:44] | Oh, you were right. She loved it. | 你说得对 她喜欢 |
[54:45] | You nailed that one. | 你说的很对 |
[55:13] | Everyone hides who they are, at least some of the time. | 每个人都在隐藏自己 至少有时候是 |
[55:21] | Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply | 有时你把某部分自我埋藏得太深 |
[55:23] | that you have to be reminded it’s there at all. | 需要被提醒其存在 |
[55:37] | Good work, man. | 干得好 伙计 |
[55:38] | I told you we’d get that piss-poor… | 我说过 我们会抓住那混蛋 |
[55:44] | And sometimes you just want to forget who you are altogether. | 而有时候 你只想完全忘掉自我 |
[56:00] | And what about me? | 而我呢 |
[56:03] | Maybe I’ll never be the human | 也许我永远无法成为 |
[56:04] | Harry wanted me to be. | 哈里想要我成为的人 |
[56:07] | But I couldn’t kill Tony Tucci. | 但我不能杀托尼·托切 |
[56:11] | That’s not me, either. | 那同样不是我 |
[56:14] | My new friend thought | 我的新朋友以为 |
[56:15] | I wouldn’t be able to resist the kill he left for me, | 我无法抗拒他留给我的杀戮 |
[56:19] | but I did. | 但我抗拒了 |
[56:29] | I’m not the monster he wants me to be. | 我不是他想要我成为的怪物 |
[56:33] | So I’m neither man nor beast. | 所以 我既不是人类 也不是野兽 |
[56:37] | I’m something new entirely, | 我是个全新的物体 |
[56:39] | with my own set of rules. | 有自己的一套法则 |
[56:50] | I’m Dexter. | 我是德克斯特 |