| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Open up, Perry, it’s the police. Open up. | 开门 佩里 警察 开门 |
| [00:07] | Hey, Angel, I got him! | 嘿 安吉尔 我看到他了 |
| [00:10] | They really found the ice-truck killer? | 他们真的发现了冰柜车杀手 |
| [00:11] | I saw him, Dex. I chased him. | 我看见他了 德克斯 我追踪他的 |
| [00:14] | The fun part was hanging them like cattle | 最有趣的是在我割破他们喉咙之前 |
| [00:18] | right before I cut their throats. | 把他们像牛一样挂着 |
| [00:20] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的东西 |
| [00:21] | I have so many questions for him. | 我有好多问题想问他 |
| [00:24] | What was his message to me? | 他到底想给我什么样的信息 |
| [00:27] | Now I need to know him. | 现在我需要了解他 |
| [00:30] | The fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
| [00:33] | Paul Bennett. Father on parole. | 保罗·贝内特 假释中的父亲 |
| [00:36] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
| [00:38] | I can’t think of anything clever to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
| [00:41] | Divorce papers. Sign them now, | 离婚协议书 在上面签字 |
| [00:43] | and I’ll agree to supervised visits twice a week. | 然后我会允许你一周两次监督下的探视 |
| [00:45] | You think you can really make me back down? | 你觉得这样真的会让我罢休 |
| [00:48] | Are you fucking my wife? | 你是不是在搞我的老婆 |
| [00:52] | I just wish he’d go away. | 我只是希望他能离远一些 |
| [00:53] | I mean, why can’t he just go away and disappear forever? | 他为什么就不能离开然后永远消失呢 |
| [00:57] | All along, I thought this was a game | 我一直都认为这是 |
| [00:59] | my alter ego and I were playing. | 我和好友之间的游戏 |
| [01:02] | But relationships change, | 但是这种关系一直都在变化 |
| [01:05] | evolve, | 进化 |
| [01:07] | and this one’s getting deep. | 变得更加深入 |
| [01:09] | I realize now my days are numbered. | 我意识到自己已经时日不多了 |
| [01:13] | So I’d better make the most of them. | 所以我要充分利用他们 |
| [01:17] | Your instincts were dead-on. | 你的直觉一直都那么准 |
| [01:20] | They’re always dead-on when it comes to killers. Why is that? | 一旦涉及到凶手就会很准 为什么呢 |
| [01:23] | I’m watchin’ you. | 我会盯着你的 |
| [03:25] | What are we looking at here? | 我们这是在看什么呢 |
| [03:27] | I’m thinking two circus clowns dancing. | 我想是两只跳舞的小丑 |
| [03:30] | You? | 你呢 |
| [03:31] | No, it looks like a lobster. | 不 它看起来像只龙虾 |
| [03:33] | See the claws? | 看到爪子了吗 |
| [03:37] | Why do bloodstains always look like crustaceans to you? | 为什么你总把血迹看成是海产品呢 |
| [03:40] | I like seafood. | 我喜欢海鲜 |
| [03:42] | Rorschach would say you have a hard time relating to others. | 罗尔沙赫说你很难与别人相处 |
| [03:46] | Not as hard as her. | 没她难 |
| [03:47] | It does look like a suicide. | 看上去像自杀 |
| [03:49] | Can I get some light in here, please? | 能不能给我点光啊 |
| [03:51] | Damn power outages. | 断电了 该死的 |
| [03:52] | I don’t know, Angel. | 我不知道 安吉尔 |
| [03:53] | Most firearm suicides are committed by men. | 男人自杀大都用枪 |
| [03:55] | Women tend to slash their wrists, | 女人通常都是割腕 |
| [03:57] | take pills, something more ladylike. | 吃药 这更像女性的作风 |
| [03:59] | Not in Miami. | 在迈阿密就不会有 |
| [04:00] | We closed a couple of suicide | 我们去年就结了几件自杀的案子 |
| [04:02] | cases just like this last year, remember? | 就像这次一样 不记得了吗 |
| [04:10] | Look at this mess. | 看看这一团糟 |
| [04:11] | That’s a fancy bathtub. Rich husband? | 豪华的浴缸 是位有钱的丈夫 |
| [04:13] | House husband. And aspiring artist. | 居家男人 有才华的艺术家 |
| [04:16] | Promising. | 有潜力 |
| [04:18] | – So, she supported him? – It looks like that. | -那么是她在养他了 -看上去是这样 |
| [04:20] | She was some kind of big-time prosecutor. | 她是正当红的检控官 |
| [04:23] | Those other suicides we closed — | 我们结过的其它自杀案 |
| [04:24] | those were high-powered women too, right? | 也都是些女强人 对吧 |
| [04:26] | I don’t know. I think so. | 不知道 大概吧 |
| [04:29] | Note to self. | 记住了 |
| [04:33] | I don’t care what it looks like. | 我不管这件案子看上去怎么样 |
| [04:34] | Somebody killed her. | 一定是他杀 |
| [04:35] | We’re checking out all the possibilities, Mr. Gayle. | 我们会查找所有的可能性的 盖尔先生 |
| [04:37] | Was your wife dealing with any emotional problem? | 你的妻子有没有什么感情上的问题 |
| [04:40] | You know, job stress, the usual, | 工作压力 这是正常的 |
| [04:42] | but she was working through it in therapy. | 她正在通过心理辅导减压 |
| [04:44] | She have any other problems that you’re aware of? Threats? | 你感觉她还有没有其他问题 一些征兆 |
| [04:47] | Are you listening to me? Vanessa didn’t kill herself. | 你在听我说话吗 瓦内莎没有自杀 |
| [04:49] | Criminals stage suicides all the time. | 罪犯通常把现场弄的像自杀一般 |
| [04:51] | You don’t even know the guys she put away. | 你们甚至都不认识她抓的那个人 |
| [04:53] | We’ll check into it. | 我们会调查的 |
| [04:54] | We need to collect your clothes for evidence — | 还需要收集你的衣物作为证据 |
| [04:57] | Standard procedure. | 正常程序 |
| [05:10] | Come on. I got to go. There’s a dead body in that house. | 好了 我得走了 房子里有具死尸 |
| [05:13] | There’s a hot body in here. | 这儿有个辣妹 |
| [05:15] | I so want to maul you right now. | 我现在就想吃了你 |
| [05:17] | I so want you too. | 我也想你那么做 |
| [05:18] | Call me when you’re done, okay? | 完了以后给我电话 好吧 |
| [05:20] | Yeah. I’ll bring handcuffs. | 我会带着手铐来的 |
| [05:31] | Morgan, what took you so long? | 摩根 你干什么的这么久才来 |
| [05:35] | Playing “Hide the salami” with Mr. Prosthetics? | 在和假肢医生完造人游戏 |
| [05:37] | I don’t fuck and tell. | 我他妈的不想说 |
| [05:38] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
| [05:39] | Can we go inside? I’m kind of wet. | 我们可以进去了吗 我身上都湿了 |
| [05:41] | Don’t. | 不要再说了 |
| [05:43] | No, I need you to care of the neighbourhood. | 不 我要你问问死者的邻居 |
| [05:44] | See what you can find out | 查一下死者 |
| [05:45] | about the victim’s relationship with her husband. | 与她丈夫之间的关系如何 |
| [05:47] | It’s always the husband, right? | 总是丈夫做的 是吗 |
| [05:48] | Looks like a suicide, but you never know — | 看上去像自杀 但谁知道 |
| [05:50] | Younger guy, unemployed. | 男的那么年轻 无业 |
| [05:52] | Maybe he was a boy toy and killed her for her money. | 可能他是个小白脸 为了钱而杀死了她 |
| [05:54] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
| [05:57] | Doakes is sending you away from a crime scene in a pouring rain | 大雨天的 道克斯把你从犯罪现场支走 |
| [05:59] | and you’re not putting up a fight? | 你就没意见 |
| [06:01] | – I’m a team player. – You are? | -我也是队伍的一员 -你是吗 |
| [06:04] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
| [06:08] | Hey, Dex, come on in. | 嘿 德克斯 进来 |
| [06:15] | Where’s Rita? | 丽塔在哪 |
| [06:16] | She’s stuck in traffic. | 她被堵在路上了 |
| [06:18] | Power’s out in half the city. | 半个城市的电都断掉了 |
| [06:20] | Of course, I love the extra kid time, but… | 当然我喜欢留时间陪孩子 但是… |
| [06:23] | court supervisor — | 有监督员在 |
| [06:25] | not so much. | 就不太喜欢了 |
| [06:28] | Hey, you know, I feel really bad about the last time I was here. | 嘿 上次的事情我真的很抱歉 |
| [06:32] | I didn’t mean to get all alpha male on you. It’s just… | 我并不是想跟你示威 |
| [06:35] | What are you supposed to say to the guy | 你想对一个趁你坐牢期间 |
| [06:37] | who’s f’ing your wife while you’re in jail? | 搞你老婆的人说些什么呢 |
| [06:40] | Sorry. Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 抱歉 我回来晚了 |
| [06:44] | Thanks for holding down the fort. | 谢谢你留下来守着 |
| [06:46] | Do you mind if I get going? | 你介意我现在走吗 |
| [06:48] | I got kids of my own at home to look after. | 我家里还有孩子要照看 |
| [06:50] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不 不介意 |
| [06:51] | Dexter and I are here now. | 德克斯特和我现在都在了 |
| [06:52] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
| [06:53] | Bye, kids. | 再见 孩子们 |
| [06:54] | Mom, Dexter, the lights are out. | 妈妈 德克斯特 灯都不亮了 |
| [06:56] | They are? Hey, I brought hot chocolate. | 是吗 嘿 我给你们买了热巧克力 |
| [06:58] | Dad already made us some. | 爸爸已经给我做了些 |
| [07:00] | With extra marshmallows! | 还加了好多糖浆 |
| [07:02] | Tag — You’re it! | 抓人游戏 抓住你了 |
| [07:04] | I’d love some hot chocolate. | 我想要热巧克力 |
| [07:05] | Take two. Looks like he’s got extra. | 喝两杯吧 看来他买多了 |
| [07:08] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 小家伙 |
| [07:09] | Mom, can dad stay | 妈妈 爸爸可以留下来 |
| [07:12] | and put us to bed, please? | 哄我们上床睡觉吗 |
| [07:15] | I think that’s why Dexter’s here, sweetie. | 我想德克斯特会做的 甜心 |
| [07:17] | Dexter doesn’t mind. | 德克斯特不会介意的 |
| [07:19] | Only a song, no story — | 只唱一首歌 不讲故事 |
| [07:21] | It’s way past your bedtime. | 已经过了睡觉时间 |
| [07:22] | All right, bedbugs. | 好了 小睡虫们 |
| [07:24] | Let’s leave these two alone. | 让他们单独待着吧 |
| [07:26] | It’s not like they need a chaperone. | 他们可不需要什么监护人 |
| [07:39] | Meghan Dowd, Carolyn Jillian, | 梅根·道特 卡洛琳·朱丽安 |
| [07:41] | and now Vanessa Gayle — | 现在该瓦内萨·盖尔了 |
| [07:43] | All three powerful women, | 三位女强人 |
| [07:44] | all three shot themselves | 都在过去的两年中 |
| [07:46] | in the past two years. | 吞枪自杀 |
| [07:47] | They’ve got to have more in common | 除了事业上的雄心和对枪支的爱好 |
| [07:49] | than career ambition and a fondness of firearms. | 她们应该还有共同点 |
| [07:52] | Why the sudden interest in suicides? | 为什么会突然之间对自杀感兴趣 |
| [07:55] | Morbid curiosity. | 病态的好奇心 |
| [07:58] | What can I do for you? | 有什么要效劳的 |
| [08:00] | So many things… | 好多事情 |
| [08:02] | I need the blood-spatter report on Vanessa Gayle. | 我需要瓦内莎·盖尔的血迹报告 |
| [08:08] | Blood spatter’s inconclusive. All I can tell is | 血迹无法断定 我可以推断的是 |
| [08:10] | she was shot at close range. | 她是在近距离内被枪杀的 |
| [08:12] | I wish I had more for you. | 我希望可以告诉你更多 |
| [08:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [08:16] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
| [08:17] | The D.A. Needs the work sheet | 地方检察官需要 |
| [08:19] | for the ice-truck-killer case. | 冰柜车杀手案的调查记录 |
| [08:20] | I’m working on it. | 我正在整理中 |
| [08:22] | When’d you talk to the D.A.? | 你什么时候和地方检察官谈过的 |
| [08:23] | We had dinner last night. | 我们昨晚一起吃的晚餐 |
| [08:25] | Mayor Allen took us out to celebrate Neil Perry’s arrest — | 艾伦市长带我们出去庆祝尼尔·佩里落网 |
| [08:27] | Hell of a good time. | 非常的愉快 |
| [08:31] | Hiro de puta. | 你这个卑鄙的小人 |
| [08:33] | I’m the one who gets Perry to confess and | 是我让佩里招供的 |
| [08:35] | he’s got the mayor kissing his ass. | 他却跟市长溜须拍马 |
| [08:37] | I wouldn’t be too upset. | 我不会觉得不满 |
| [08:38] | Matthews will be the one with the egg on his face soon enough. | 反正最后马修斯会被人丢一脸鸡蛋 |
| [08:41] | You still believe we got the wrong guy? | 你仍然认为我们抓错人了 |
| [08:42] | Perry’s the pretender to the throne. | 佩里只是坐在王位上的假扮者 |
| [08:44] | The real king is still out there, and he’ll kill again. | 真正的王仍逍遥法外 他还会再次杀人 |
| [08:46] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
| [08:48] | Or the ice-truck killer will use Perry | 或是冰柜车杀手把佩里 |
| [08:50] | as a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 当作一张可以使自己远离监狱的王牌 |
| [08:54] | You really think that might happen? | 你真的觉得事情是那样的 |
| [08:56] | If Perry’s the wrong guy | 如果佩里不是冰柜车杀手 |
| [08:58] | and I let him take the fall? | 我也会让他将错就错 |
| [09:01] | Definitely. | 那当然了 |
| [09:03] | Thanks, Dexter. | 谢谢你 德克斯特 |
| [09:05] | What if Laguerta’s right? | 如果洛格丽塔是对的呢 |
| [09:07] | What if the ice-truck killer does disappear? | 如果冰柜车杀手从此消失了呢 |
| [09:13] | No. | 不会的 |
| [09:14] | He’s got unfinished business with me. | 他和我还有事情没解决呢 |
| [09:16] | Still, I can’t just sit on my hands waiting for something to happen. | 我还是不能守株待兔 |
| [09:21] | I need a distraction. | 我需要去转移注意力 |
| [09:24] | Nothing like some Little Debbies | 没什么能比黛碧饼干 |
| [09:26] | and a worthy new adversary | 或是一位具有挑战性的对手 |
| [09:28] | to clear my head. | 更能让我的思绪开阔的了 |
| [09:35] | Talk to me, ladies. | 女士们 告诉我 |
| [09:37] | What do you have in common? | 你们到底有什么共同点 |
| [09:39] | Same sorority? | 同个妇女联合会 |
| [09:42] | Pilates instructor? | 同个健身教练 |
| [10:01] | Dr. Emmett Meridian. | 爱米特·默里迪恩医生 |
| [10:08] | The three suicide sisters | 三位自杀的女士 |
| [10:10] | shared the same therapist — | 都有着同一个心理辅导师 |
| [10:13] | Dr. Emmett Meridian. | 爱米特·默里迪恩医生 |
| [10:15] | He must be terrible at his job. | 他的业务水平真是糟糕 |
| [10:29] | So far, he comes up squeaky clean — | 目前为止 背景很干净 |
| [10:32] | No malpractice suit, | 没有失职引起的起诉 |
| [10:33] | no disgruntled patients. | 也没有抱怨的病人 |
| [10:34] | And I thought I was a master at damage control. | 我一直认为自己是一位控制创伤的强人 |
| [10:37] | Perhaps I should schedule a session with the good doctor | 或许我该和这位好医生见个面 |
| [10:40] | and try out a little reverse psychology. | 尝试一下逆向心理疗法 |
| [10:43] | Come on in, Sean. Have a seat. | 进来 肖恩 请坐 |
| [10:46] | Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就来见我 |
| [10:48] | Hey, I expect the police to show up when I call, right? | 我要报警肯定也想警察马上来 不是吗 |
| [10:50] | The least I can do is clear my lunch hour | 至少我可以利用午餐时间 |
| [10:52] | for a cop in need. | 来见见有需要的警察 |
| [10:54] | So… | 那么 |
| [10:55] | What brought you here? | 你来这有什么事啊 |
| [10:58] | A friend of mine died. | 我的一位朋友死去了 |
| [11:03] | She killed herself. | 她是自杀的 |
| [11:06] | I need to understand why. | 我需要了解这是为什么 |
| [11:08] | How come? | 为何呢 |
| [11:09] | She had everything going for her. It doesn’t make sense. | 她什么都有 所以没理由要自杀啊 |
| [11:12] | To some people, death makes perfect sense. | 对某些人来说 死亡可以使一切更完美 |
| [11:15] | Life — That’s the puzzle, | 生命 现在就像你一般 |
| [11:18] | like you, Sean. | 是个谜 肖恩 |
| [11:20] | What really brought you here? | 你来这的真正原因是什么 |
| [11:22] | I just told you I came — | 我刚刚就跟你说了 我来这 |
| [11:24] | to talk about your friend’s suicide, I know. | 为了说说你自杀的朋友 我知道 |
| [11:26] | I think you’re using this suicide deal | 我觉得你是利用这个自杀事件 |
| [11:28] | as an excuse to come see me. | 作为见我的借口 |
| [11:33] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的很对 |
| [11:39] | How could you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [11:41] | I’m sensing you do it a lot to keep the world at arm’s length. | 我能感觉到你竭尽所能和别人保持距离 |
| [11:45] | And what are my real intentions? | 那我真正的意图是什么呢 |
| [11:52] | As soon as I pay for my lunch, | 等我付了午餐钱后 |
| [11:55] | you’re gonna tell me that. | 你再跟我说 |
| [11:57] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
| [11:58] | Judging from what I’ve seen so far, I probably will. | 从我所见来判断 我大概会的 |
| [12:01] | This guy’s good. | 这个家伙很厉害 |
| [12:03] | So why do his patients keep dying? | 那为什么他的病人会不断的死去 |
| [12:08] | Vanessa’s estimated time of death was Monday at 7:00 p.m. | 瓦内莎的大概死亡时间是星期一晚上七点 |
| [12:12] | Meridian was in session with Scott Solomon. | 默里迪恩那时应该会见斯科特·所罗门 |
| [12:16] | I wonder if Mr. Solomon kept his appointment that night. | 我在想那晚所罗门是否正常赴约了 |
| [12:23] | So, we got… almond chicken, | 看 我们有杏仁鸡 |
| [12:26] | pork fried rice. | 猪肉炒饭 |
| [12:29] | Let’s start with the basics. You married? | 让我们从基本的开始 你结婚了吗 |
| [12:31] | No. | 没有 |
| [12:32] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友呢 |
| [12:33] | Yes. | 有 |
| [12:35] | Sex life? | 性生活呢 |
| [12:37] | It’s personal. | 这是私人问题 |
| [12:39] | And this is therapy, | 你是在进行心理辅导 |
| [12:40] | where we share personal things. | 需要分享私人信息 |
| [12:46] | You know, it might help me open up if you shared | 如果你跟我分享你的事情 |
| [12:49] | something about yourself. | 可能能帮助我敞开心扉 |
| [12:50] | Why did you become a psychiatrist? | 你为什么要当精神病学家 |
| [12:52] | See what you just did? | 看见你刚刚所做的了吗 |
| [12:55] | Trying to take control like that? | 好像那样想主导一切 |
| [12:59] | You probably get away with it most of the time, too, right? | 大概你多数时间都是那样脱身 对吗 |
| [13:02] | That’s a way of preventing | 那是防止别人 |
| [13:03] | other people from getting close to you. | 靠近你的一种方法 |
| [13:06] | Let me ask you something, Sean. | 让我问问你 肖恩 |
| [13:12] | Have you ever been close to anybody? | 你曾经亲近过一个人吗 |
| [13:19] | My foster father. | 我的养父 |
| [13:23] | He’s the only one who ever really knew me. | 他是唯一一个真正了解我的人 |
| [13:26] | You’re adopted? | 你是被收养的 |
| [13:29] | Harry took me in when I was 3. | 在我三岁的时候哈里收养了我 |
| [13:33] | So tell me about Harry. | 跟我说说哈里 |
| [13:34] | What kind of stuff did you guys do together? | 你们一起都做些什么事情 |
| [13:37] | You know, normal father-son stuff. | 你知道的 普通父子之间的事情 |
| [13:49] | All right. Stop. Enough. | 好了 停止 够了 |
| [13:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
| [13:56] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [13:58] | Nice ambush. | 伏击得不错 |
| [14:00] | That was the perfect point of attack. | 攻击时刻掌握得很好 |
| [14:03] | I can’t believe I finally got you. | 我真不敢相信我终于制服你 |
| [14:04] | I won. | 我赢了 |
| [14:08] | This isn’t a game, Dexter. | 这可不是游戏 德克斯特 |
| [14:09] | No, I know. | 是 我知道 |
| [14:11] | It’s not supposed to be fun. | 这可不是什么好玩的事情 |
| [14:13] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it’s just — | 是的 是的 就是 |
| [14:15] | You think I want to teach you these things? | 你以为我想教你这些东西吗 |
| [14:17] | This is the only way I | 这是我所知道的让你 |
| [14:18] | know how to keep you out of an electric chair! | 免坐电椅的唯一方法 |
| [14:21] | This is about survival, Dex. | 是为了生存 德克斯 |
| [14:23] | Nothing else. | 不是为了别的 |
| [14:26] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
| [14:44] | You’ve got a visitor, Perry. | 有人来看你 佩里 |
| [14:46] | You miss me? | 想我吗 |
| [14:48] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自以为是 |
| [14:49] | I have to comb through your case before the trial, | 在上庭之前我要整理一下你的案子 |
| [14:53] | make sure I have my facts straight | 确保我掌握了指证臭名昭著的 |
| [14:55] | on the notorious ice-truck killer. | 冰柜车杀手的所有证据 |
| [14:57] | I confessed. What more do you need? | 我都招供了 你还想要什么 |
| [15:00] | The evidence to line up. | 很多的证据 |
| [15:01] | We haven’t been able to match your prints against the partial | 可你的指纹却无法和我们在废旧医院里 |
| [15:05] | on the lozenge wrapper we found at the abandoned hospital. | 发现的喉糖包装纸上的那部分指纹吻合 |
| [15:07] | Liquid nitrogen — I use it to freeze the body parts. | 液体氮气 我用它冷冻尸体肢块 |
| [15:10] | It’s extremely effective, | 非常的有效 |
| [15:12] | but it burns like a bitch. | 却会把人灼得够呛 |
| [15:16] | Or you knew your prints wouldn’t match, | 或者是 你知道你的指纹不相符 |
| [15:18] | so you purposely burned your fingertips to hide it. | 所以你故意灼伤手指来隐藏 |
| [15:22] | Are you suggesting that I’m a liar? | 你是在暗示我在说谎吗 |
| [15:24] | Just covering my bases, Neil. | 我不过是在回顾所掌握的资料 尼尔 |
| [15:26] | We both want the same thing. | 我们想要得都是一件事情 |
| [15:29] | 10 minutes alone with Angelina? | 和安吉莉娜相处十分钟 |
| [15:31] | To see you convicted. | 为了证明你有罪 |
| [15:36] | What’s in it for me if I help you do your job? | 如果帮你完成工作我有什么好处 |
| [15:43] | How about immortality? | 不朽的名声 如何 |
| [15:49] | We found your mother’s body under your house. | 我们在你房子下面找到你母亲的尸体 |
| [15:52] | Now, you can go down as a pathetic loser who killed mom | 现在 你或是杀死母亲的失败者 |
| [15:56] | or… | 或是 |
| [15:57] | the most heinous killer | 佛罗里达历史上 |
| [16:00] | in Florida’s history — | 最可怕的杀手 |
| [16:02] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
| [16:09] | If I’m going to become a legend, | 如果我成为传奇 |
| [16:12] | I need to be memorialized. | 我需要被人记住 |
| [16:14] | I want a reporter here to interview me — Front page. | 我要记者对我专访 上头条 |
| [16:17] | You’re not allowed to talk to the press before the trial. | 不允许在上庭前向媒体透露内幕 |
| [16:20] | If you want me to cooperate, | 如果你想我合作 |
| [16:24] | I’m sure you’ll find a way. | 我想你会找到办法的 |
| [16:33] | Meridian had one thing right. | 默里迪恩说对了一件事 |
| [16:35] | I do crave control. | 我的确喜欢控制 |
| [16:38] | The longer the ice-truck killer maintains radio silence, | 冰柜车杀手销声匿迹的越久 |
| [16:41] | the less control I have. | 我的自控力就越少 |
| [16:43] | Craigslist — It’s desperate, I know, | 够绝望的 我知道 |
| [16:47] | but apropos. | 但是还算是个办法 |
| [16:48] | Personal ads are filled with desperation. | 个人广告里充满了人们内心的焦虑 |
| [16:51] | “Tyler from Key West,” | “来自基韦斯特镇的” |
| [16:53] | “speedos tanning on the beach,” | “正在海滩日光浴的运动男” |
| [16:55] | “touched your tits on Friday night” | “周五夜晚我的手爬上你的胸” |
| [16:58] | At least these folks | 至少这些人 |
| [16:59] | aren’t just standing by waiting for something to happen, | 都没有坐以待毙 |
| [17:01] | and neither am I. | 我也不会 |
| [17:05] | “Dear Ken,” | 亲爱的肯 |
| [17:07] | “I’m in pieces.” | 我已经支离破碎 |
| [17:09] | “Why the cold shoulder?” | 为何你如此的冷淡 |
| [17:11] | “Love, Barbie.” | 爱你的芭比 |
| [17:30] | Hey, I got it. | 嘿 我来吧 |
| [17:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [17:35] | Hey, I know you | 嘿 我认识你 |
| [17:36] | Monday night at Meridian’s. | 星期一晚上在默里迪恩诊所 |
| [17:38] | You’re always leaving your 7:00 | 你通常七点开始 |
| [17:39] | when I’m arriving for my 8:00. | 我是八点开始 |
| [17:40] | You missed last week, right? | 上个星期你没去 是不是 |
| [17:41] | No, I was there. | 不 我去了 |
| [17:43] | I don’t remember ever seeing you, though. | 但是我不记得我见过你 |
| [17:45] | – How do you like him? – Meridian? | -你觉得他如何 -默里迪恩 |
| [17:48] | Best thing that’s ever happened to me | 简直是上天给我的赏赐 |
| [17:51] | So far. | 目前为止 |
| [17:52] | How about you? You finding him helpful? | 你呢 你觉得他有帮助么 |
| [17:55] | I’m a sociopath. | 我有交际障碍 |
| [17:56] | There’s not much he can do for me. | 他帮不到我什么 |
| [17:59] | Cute and funny. | 可爱而且幽默 |
| [18:00] | Let me guess — Taken. | 让我猜猜 名花有主了 |
| [18:02] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
| [18:04] | Lucky girl. | 幸运的女孩 |
| [18:06] | Well, thanks for the help, but I can handle it from here. | 谢谢帮忙 我能自己搞定了 |
| [18:08] | All right. | 好的 |
| [18:10] | So Meridian has an alibi for the time of death. | 命案时间默里迪恩有了不在场证明 |
| [18:13] | My sexual hang-ups and control issues aside, | 先把我的性焦虑和偏执狂问题放一边 |
| [18:16] | I need a follow-up appointment | 我需要继续预约 |
| [18:19] | to dig a little deeper. | 摸索深入 |
| [18:22] | Isn’t that what therapy’s all about? | 那不就是心理辅导的核心所在么 |
| [18:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
| [19:00] | I love your body. | 我喜欢你的身体 |
| [19:07] | I love your legs. | 我喜欢你的腿 |
| [19:11] | I love your arms. | 喜欢你的手臂 |
| [19:14] | I couldn’t have made them better myself. | 我都无法造出如此美丽的躯体 |
| [19:22] | Are you crying? | 你哭了 |
| [19:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [19:29] | Then what? | 怎么了 |
| [19:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [19:37] | I’m sure this is really hot, crying after sex. | 性爱之后的哭泣 肯定很性感 |
| [19:42] | Everything about you is hot. | 你的所有 都是那么性感 |
| [19:47] | Tell me what you’re feeling. | 告诉我你的感觉 |
| [19:55] | It’s… | 是… |
| [19:58] | It’s just… | 就是… |
| [20:01] | Every time I’ve ever been naked with someone… | 每次我赤裸面对一个人… |
| [20:07] | …we just fuck. | 我们之间就只是性 |
| [20:10] | But not this time? | 但是这次不是 |
| [20:14] | This is different. | 这次不同 |
| [20:17] | It feels like… | 感觉起来… |
| [20:21] | I hate saying this. It sounds so fucking cheesy. | 我不想这样说 听起来肉麻 |
| [20:24] | It feels like making love. | 感觉好像在做爱 |
| [20:28] | Ew… | 嗯 |
| [20:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [20:36] | But, ew, promise me you’ll never say that again. | 但是保证你永远不会再那么说 |
| [20:40] | What if I do? | 要是我说了呢 |
| [20:42] | Are you gonna cry about it? | 你会为此哭么 |
| [20:46] | You’re so fucked up. | 你真让人受不了 |
| [20:48] | What’s up, rock star? | 怎么样 摇滚明星 |
| [20:53] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
| [20:55] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [20:59] | Where’s the supervisor? | 监督员在哪里 |
| [21:01] | Oh, she called on my cell and canceled. | 她打电话给我 取消了 |
| [21:03] | Who wants to play monster tag? | 谁想玩魔鬼抓人游戏 |
| [21:04] | – I do! – You? | -我要 -我要 |
| [21:06] | I’m coming after you. | 我来抓你们 |
| [21:08] | You better run. | 你们最好快点跑 |
| [21:09] | Paul, | 保罗 |
| [21:11] | you know you’re not allowed unsupervised visits. | 你知道没人监督你是不可以看孩子的 |
| [21:13] | I know. Big bad Paul needs a babysitter. | 我知道大坏蛋保罗需要个保姆 |
| [21:17] | It’s your day off, right? | 你今天放假 对不对 |
| [21:19] | Now, would it really be so terrible | 就那么糟糕 |
| [21:21] | if we spent time with our kids together? | 我们和自己的孩子过一天 |
| [21:23] | I have a lunch date with Dexter. | 我和德克斯特有个午餐约会 |
| [21:25] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 得了 我们会玩的开心的 |
| [21:28] | Mom, dad, come on! | 妈妈 爸爸 快来啊 |
| [21:36] | I guess I could call Dexter. | 我看我还是打电话给德克斯特 |
| [21:39] | It’s official | 就这么说定了 |
| [21:40] | I’m nominating you for “mom of the year”. | 我要提名你为年度最佳母亲 |
| [21:43] | Here comes the monster. | 魔鬼就来了 |
| [21:45] | Here comes the monster! | 魔鬼就来了 |
| [21:53] | Contrary to what Dr.Meridian thinks, | 和默里迪恩医生所认为的相反 |
| [21:55] | I don’t always keep others at a distance. | 我并不总是拒人于千里之外 |
| [21:58] | Things are looking up already. | 事情已经有所改观 |
| [22:01] | “Hey Barbie.How would you like to suck my cock?” | 嘿 芭比你想给我吹箫么 |
| [22:05] | Or not. | 或不想 |
| [22:07] | Clearly nobody here is my missing partner in crime. | 很明显这里没我失踪的犯罪伙伴 |
| [22:11] | Hey, what’s up? You were looking for me? | 嘿 怎么了 你找我 |
| [22:13] | What did forensics come back with on Vanessa Gayle? | 鉴证科在瓦内萨·盖尔案子里发现什么了 |
| [22:16] | Gunpowder on her hand, none on her husband’s, | 她手上有射击残余物 丈夫的手上没有 |
| [22:19] | high-angle trajectory, | 弹道角度很高 |
| [22:20] | no drugs in the tox screen. | 毒性测试测出药物成分 |
| [22:22] | It all points to suicide. | 所有发现都表明是自杀 |
| [22:24] | – No chance it was murder? – Too bad, huh? | -没有可能是谋杀 -不太妙 不是么 |
| [22:27] | I had the husband pegged, too. | 我还是怀疑丈夫 |
| [22:28] | Was hoping he could help me score my own Sugar Mama. | 希望他能帮我找个富婆 |
| [22:31] | Try Craigslist. | 试试craigslist广告网 |
| [22:32] | I already did | 已经试过了 |
| [22:33] | Nothing but cat ladies and saggy tits. | 除了老处女和胸部下垂的什么都没有 |
| [22:40] | Miami Metro can close this case as a suicide, | 迈阿密警方可以以自杀结案 |
| [22:43] | but I’m still not convinced. | 但是我还是不相信 |
| [22:45] | Maybe my new therapist can shed some light on my doubts. | 可能我的新辅导师能解开我的疑惑 |
| [22:50] | You seem on edge today. | 你看起来很压抑 |
| [22:55] | I’m not getting what I came here for. | 我没得到来这里想得到的东西 |
| [22:57] | What’d you come here for? | 你来这里为了什么 |
| [22:59] | We established in our last visit that | 上次会面已经证实了 |
| [23:01] | it wasn’t to talk about suicide. | 你来这里不是因为自杀那件事 |
| [23:02] | – Or feelings. – Heaven forbid. | -也不是为了感受 -可不是 |
| [23:06] | So, what do you want to talk about? | 你想说些什么 |
| [23:08] | Fakes | 伪装 |
| [23:11] | People who pass themselves off as something they’re not. | 人们隐蔽真正的自己伪装成其它人 |
| [23:14] | Like a pre-owned-car salesman? | 就好像一个二手车推销员 |
| [23:16] | A brave politician. | 一个勇敢的政客 |
| [23:18] | A Jew for Jesus. | 崇尚上帝的犹太人 |
| [23:20] | A wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 披着羊皮的狼 |
| [23:24] | Is that how you feel, Sean? | 你就是这么想的么 肖恩 |
| [23:26] | Like you’re hiding a dark secret? | 好似你在隐藏一个黑暗的秘密 |
| [23:29] | No, I wasn’t talking about me. | 不 我说的不是我 |
| [23:31] | Who you’re talking about? | 那你说的是谁 |
| [23:40] | You. | 你 |
| [23:43] | That’s a common first-time reaction to therapy. | 初次接触心理辅导师这种反应很正常 |
| [23:46] | You think I can’t care about you, | 你认为我不在乎你 |
| [23:48] | that I’m only pretending to care | 我假装在乎你 |
| [23:49] | because I have another motive. | 是因为我另有所图 |
| [23:51] | Bingo. | 没错 |
| [23:52] | You got me. | 你说对了 |
| [23:53] | I do have another motive. | 我的确另有目的 |
| [23:55] | It’s called a paycheck. | 叫做支票付款 |
| [23:57] | But that doesn’t mean that I can’t care for my patients | 但是那不意味着我不在乎我的病人 |
| [23:59] | or enjoy my job. | 或是不享受我的工作 |
| [24:01] | How are things at your job? | 你的工作如何 |
| [24:04] | Frustrating,to tell you the truth. | 说实话 让人沮丧 |
| [24:06] | What kind of forensics do you do? | 你做的哪种鉴证工作 |
| [24:07] | Blood spatter. | 血迹分析 |
| [24:09] | Most people can’t stand blood. | 多数人无法承受血液 |
| [24:12] | I hate it. | 我憎恶它 |
| [24:13] | Categorizing and analyzing must be very soothing for you. | 分类然后分析应该能让你心平气和 |
| [24:19] | Yeah, it is, actually. | 是的 实际上是这样的 |
| [24:21] | So, okay, how are things with your girlfriend? | 那好 你和你女朋友如何 |
| [24:24] | She canceled lunch with me to be with her ex-husband. | 她取消了和我的午餐转而和她的前夫一起 |
| [24:29] | Sounds like a lot things are out of your control right now. | 听起来事情有些脱离你的控制 |
| [24:31] | No wonder you cut yourself off from your emotions. | 难怪你将自己从感情中脱离出来 |
| [24:33] | That way you never have to feel powerless. | 那样的话你永远都不会觉得软弱 |
| [24:36] | So, then, what should I do? | 那么 我该怎么做 |
| [24:38] | Accept that certain things are out of your hands. | 接受这个事实 有些事情不是你能控制的 |
| [24:41] | Let go. | 顺其自然 |
| [24:45] | Hey, Morgan | 嘿 摩根 |
| [24:46] | I can’t believe, out of two million sperm, | 不敢相信 两百万个精子中 |
| [24:47] | you were the fastest swimmer. | 你是游得最快的 |
| [24:50] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你能怎么办 |
| [24:52] | I wanted to kill him, dad. | 我想杀死他 爸爸 |
| [24:54] | It must have been toughfor you to walk away, son. | 转身走开对你来说一定很难 儿子 |
| [24:58] | I’m proud that you did that. | 你能那么做 我真的为你骄傲 |
| [25:00] | Don’t be, | 不要 |
| [25:02] | because I still want to kill him. | 我还是很想杀了他 |
| [25:03] | When’s that gonna go away? | 这种想法什么时候才能消失呢 |
| [25:07] | I think I have everything I need, Mr. Perry. | 我所需要的都记下来了 佩里先生 |
| [25:10] | When’s the story gonna run? | 什么时候能报道呢 |
| [25:12] | Well, they’re saving space for tomorrow, front page. | 他们明早会发表的 头版 |
| [25:15] | I just got to get back and write. | 我这就回去写 |
| [25:18] | Thanks so much for your time. | 谢谢你给我时间 |
| [25:22] | – How was your interview? – It was fine. | -你的专访怎么样 -很好 |
| [25:25] | You ready to talk about the case? | 你做好谈谈此案的准备了么 |
| [25:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [25:29] | As soon as I get to talk to a reporter. | 只要我能和一个真正的记者谈话 |
| [25:31] | You just did. | 你刚才不是见过了么 |
| [25:32] | Oh, give me a break. | 噢 给我点休息的时间 |
| [25:33] | That poser was one of your cop buddies, | 那个装腔作势的家伙是跟你们一伙的 |
| [25:35] | But nice try. | 但是总比没有的好 |
| [25:36] | In case you forgot, Neil, | 一旦你忘了 尼尔 |
| [25:38] | you’re the one in jail. I call the shots. | 你就会被送进监狱 我才是管理员 |
| [25:40] | Wrong. I could invoke my Miranda rights at any time | 我可以在任何时候使用我的保持沉默权 |
| [25:43] | – and lawyer up. – It’s that too wrong | -并要求律师 -那不太可能吧 |
| [25:44] | beacause if you wanted a lawyer, you’d have one by now. | 如果你想要个律师现在就可以给你个 |
| [25:50] | I know your game, lieutenant. | 我知道你的把戏 警督 |
| [25:53] | You think I’m a fraud and you’re trying to prove it, | 你认为我是个骗子 并努力去证明它 |
| [25:55] | but the truth is | 但事实上 |
| [25:58] | you’re the fraud. | 你才是个骗子 |
| [26:01] | You know what, Neil? | 你知道么 尼尔 |
| [26:03] | I’m really not in the mood for your shit today. | 我今天没心情听你那些狗屎话 |
| [26:05] | I found out how you got promoted. | 我知道你是怎么升职的 |
| [26:13] | Back when you and sergeant Doakes were still partners, | 那时候你和道克斯警司还是搭档 |
| [26:17] | Doakes got the drop on a major coke dealer, | 道克斯查到一个毒品交易的地点 |
| [26:19] | brought you along for the ride. | 开车带你一同赶去 |
| [26:20] | How did you get…? | 你是怎么知道的 |
| [26:21] | When the perp bailed from a Third-Story apartment, | 当毒贩从一个三层公寓逃跑时 |
| [26:23] | Doakes took the fire escape, | 道克斯走防火通道 |
| [26:25] | sent you to cover the stairs. | 而留你在楼梯 |
| [26:26] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
| [26:28] | Only… | 只不过… |
| [26:29] | You got lucky, | 你走运 |
| [26:31] | and you made the headline grab, | 上了头条 |
| [26:33] | and so the legend began. | 从此传奇便传开了 |
| [26:37] | I wonder if Doakes would have made a good lieutenant. | 我想道克斯可能会是个好警督 |
| [26:41] | – I deserved that promotion. – I’m sure you did. | -我升职是我应得的 -就算你是 |
| [26:44] | It was a big bust. | 那可真是一次大拘捕 |
| [26:46] | Not as big as catching me, of course, but, uh, | 当然没有抓我那么隆重 但是 |
| [26:49] | let’s be honest. | 说实话 |
| [26:51] | You didn’t catch me. | 并不是你抓到我的 |
| [26:53] | Your captain did. | 是你的警员抓到的 |
| [27:01] | At least that’s what they’re saying on the news. | 至少在新闻报道中他们是这么说的 |
| [27:11] | My therapist wants me to accept the things | 我的治疗师想让我接受有一些事情 |
| [27:13] | that are out of my hands. | 并不受我的控制 |
| [27:15] | Tragically for him, he’s not out of my hands, | 不幸的是他 他在我的控制范围 |
| [27:18] | Not if I can find proof that the death of at least | 如果我找到些证据证明至少 |
| [27:21] | three women under his care was not a coincidence. | 三个在他治疗下的女人的死并不是巧合的话 |
| [27:31] | Breaking and entering. | 破门而入中 |
| [27:45] | I hope he got my good side. | 我希望他看到的是我好的一面 |
| [27:55] | Now, what’s he recording for posterity’s sake? | 看在他后辈的份上 他都录了些什么 |
| [28:12] | Goodbye, Dexter. | 再见了 德克斯特 |
| [28:16] | Hello, ladies. | 哈罗 女士们 |
| [28:19] | I need another prescription. | 我还需要另外一些处方药 |
| [28:23] | I’m sorry, Vanessa. I can’t do that. | 很抱歉 瓦内萨 我不能那么做 |
| [28:27] | Just one more, please. | 就一点 求你了 |
| [28:31] | We talked about this. | 我们说过这些 |
| [28:34] | The antidepressants were a temporary crutch | 抗抑郁药只是暂时的方法 |
| [28:38] | so that you could start taking steps on your own. | 所以你要开始自己调节自己了 |
| [28:40] | But you don’t understand. I can’t do this on my own. | 但是你不理解 我自己做不了这个 |
| [28:44] | I can’t even get out of fucking bed. | 我甚至离开不了那要命的床 |
| [28:50] | I just — I want to die. | 我只是 我想死 |
| [28:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
| [28:57] | I understand the appeal of death, okay? | 我能理解死亡的吸引力 |
| [29:00] | No more pain. | 不再有痛苦 |
| [29:02] | All the career pressure, the hopelessness, | 所有工作的压力 无助感 |
| [29:05] | gone. | 都会消失 |
| [29:07] | In many cultures, | 在许多文化中 |
| [29:08] | there’s no stigma attached to taking one’s life. | 自杀和耻辱没有任何的联系 |
| [29:11] | Suicide’s respected, | 自杀是令人尊敬的 |
| [29:13] | even revered as a matter of personal conscience. | 甚至作为个人道义上的一种尊敬 |
| [29:17] | How do most people do it? | 大多数人是怎么做的 |
| [29:19] | Well, painkillers are the most common. | 呃 止痛药是最平常的方法 |
| [29:23] | But they’re entirely unreliable. | 但他们却不可靠 |
| [29:26] | The truly courageous of heart… | 真正勇敢的心是… |
| [29:29] | use guns. | 用枪来解决 |
| [29:33] | You took women who trusted you | 那些最相信你的女人 |
| [29:35] | at their weakest possible moment, | 在她们最脆弱的时候 |
| [29:37] | and rather than help them, you suggested they end it all. | 没有帮助她们而是劝她们结束自己的生命 |
| [29:41] | God, you even gave them permission to use a gun. | 天哪 你甚至允许她们使用枪 |
| [29:44] | You’re a mean one, Mr. Shrink. | 你可真是缺德啊 心理医生 |
| [29:47] | Create their drug addiction, pull them off, | 先让她们对药物产生依赖 然后把药断掉 |
| [29:50] | then fill their addled heads | 使她们原本混乱的头脑 |
| [29:52] | with noble thoughts of suicide. | 充满自杀是崇高的想法 |
| [29:54] | I think I’ve had a breakthrough in therapy. | 看来我在辅导中有个突破了 |
| [30:08] | Hey, I got your texts. Is everything… | 我看到你的消息了 是不是… |
| [30:16] | – …okay? – It is now. | -出事了 -现在没事了 |
| [30:20] | Okay, just, I wanted to see you. | 好吧 我只是想见你了 |
| [30:24] | I felt bad about missing lunch | 我觉得放弃与你的午餐 |
| [30:26] | to be with Paul and the kids. | 而去和保罗跟孩子们在一起是件很不好的事情 |
| [30:28] | I hope you didn’t get the wrong idea. | 我希望你不要误会 |
| [30:31] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然不会 |
| [30:37] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
| [30:39] | Really good | 确实很好 |
| [30:40] | and incredibly scary. | 却很可怕 |
| [30:43] | For the first time in a long while, I… | 因为这是第一次可以这么长时间 |
| [30:46] | saw how easy it would be for me to fall back into my old life. | 我看到我是这么快就适应了以前的生活 |
| [30:49] | – Why is that scary? – Because… | -为什么会觉得可怕呢 -因为… |
| [30:52] | I like my new life. | 我喜欢我新的生活 |
| [30:55] | And I finally feel like I’m in control. | 我最终感觉到我是可以控制的 |
| [30:57] | I never felt that way with Paul. | 和保罗在一起我从没有那种感觉 |
| [31:00] | I do with you. | 和你在一起我有那样的感觉 |
| [31:09] | This is a disaster. | 这真是个坏消息 |
| [31:11] | I chose Rita because she was damaged. | 我选择丽塔是因为她被伤害过 |
| [31:13] | If she gets better, I’ll lose her for sure. | 如果她好了 我肯定将失去她 |
| [31:20] | I’m ready, Dexter. | 我准备好了 德克斯特 |
| [31:32] | I don’t know what I’ve been so afraid of. | 我不知道我以前到底在害怕什么 |
| [31:35] | You’re the perfect boyfriend. | 你是位完美的男友 |
| [31:44] | I want you to spend the night, for real. | 我想和你共度今夜 真正的 |
| [31:55] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [31:58] | I came over here because I thought something was wrong. | 我来这是因为我以为有不好的事情发生 |
| [32:01] | But tonight’s really not a good night. | 但今晚确实是不适合的 |
| [32:05] | I’m right in the middle of a case. | 我还在处理一个案件 |
| [32:07] | I’m way too distracted. | 根本无法集中注意力 |
| [32:09] | Now? It’s so late. | 现在 太晚了现在 |
| [32:12] | That’s all the more reason to get back to work. | 那就更要回去工作了 |
| [32:16] | The clock’s ticking. Here. | 时间不等人啊 穿上 |
| [32:22] | But I’ll call you tomorrow. Okay? | 明天我给你电话 好吗 |
| [32:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [32:33] | Shit. | 好吧 |
| [32:34] | I can’t have sex with Rita. | 我不能和丽塔发生关系 |
| [32:35] | Every time I sleep with a woman, | 每次我和女人睡过 |
| [32:36] | she sees me for what I really am — | 她就会看清真正的我 |
| [32:39] | Empty — | 其实是个空虚的人 |
| [32:41] | And then she’s gone. | 然后她就会离开我 |
| [32:46] | But I don’t want Rita to go, | 但是我不想丽塔离开我 |
| [32:48] | which means I have to deal with this. | 那就说我要把这件事情处理好 |
| [32:52] | I can’t kill Meridian yet. | 我现在还不能杀了默里迪恩 |
| [32:53] | I need another therapy session. | 我还需要一次辅导 |
| [33:13] | Stay where you are. I’m armed. | 待在原地 我有武器 |
| [33:18] | With bad puns? | 很糟糕的双关吗 |
| [33:25] | You said you needed a favor. What’s up? | 你说你需要帮忙 怎么了 |
| [33:27] | Take off your pants. | 脱掉你的裤子 |
| [33:28] | Oh, I should have known it was that kind of favor. | 我该知道是哪方面的帮助 |
| [33:30] | You never ask me to come by before work. | 你从没在工作时间让我过来 |
| [33:32] | No, but I like the way you think. | 对 但我喜欢你那么想 |
| [33:34] | I have a patient | 我有个病人 |
| [33:36] | who lost both her legs in a car accident, | 在事故中失去了她的双腿 |
| [33:39] | – really brutal. – Like your mom? | -很残酷吧 -就像你的妈妈吗 |
| [33:43] | Which is why I want to do something special for her. | 那就是我想为她做些什么的原因 |
| [33:46] | I want to give her a new smokin’ pair of legs — | 我想为她做两条超级棒的美腿 |
| [33:51] | – Yours. – No. | -就是你的腿 -不会吧 |
| [33:53] | – Let me just take a cast. – No way, no. | -让我做个模子 -不行 |
| [33:55] | It’ll take 20 minutes, tops. | 最多需要二十分钟 |
| [33:55] | – I don’t… – Come on, please? | -我不想 -来吧 拜托了 |
| [33:58] | Stop being such a chick. Sit down. | 别小家子气 坐下 |
| [34:23] | Feels good. | 感觉很好 |
| [34:38] | Can I make one of your cock? | 我能不能给你的老二做个模子呢 |
| [34:39] | That’d be a hell of a story to tell the bullpen, huh? | 说给同事听说不定能传为佳话阿 |
| [34:43] | Not likely. | 应该不会 |
| [34:45] | I haven’t told anyone about us. | 我还没跟任何人说过有关我们的事 |
| [34:47] | Embarrassed about banging Captain Hook? | 与铁钩船长约会令你觉得尴尬 |
| [34:51] | Not even a little. | 一点也不 |
| [34:53] | Then why? | 那是为什么呢 |
| [34:56] | I guess this matters to me. | 我想这对我很重要 |
| [35:00] | So if I talk about it and it goes away, | 如果我说出来 就会消失 |
| [35:04] | I’m actually losing something. | 我就会失去些什么 |
| [35:09] | That retarded? | 不是吗 |
| [35:13] | No. | 不是 |
| [35:16] | But I got to tell you, | 我要告诉你 |
| [35:18] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
| [35:21] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
| [35:30] | And neither are you, | 你也哪都不许去 |
| [35:35] | cause I got your leg. | 因为你的腿在我这 |
| [35:48] | Where the hell you been? | 你到底去哪里了 |
| [35:50] | With my boyfriend. | 和我男朋友在一起的 |
| [35:51] | – Boyfriend? – Yep. | -男朋友 -是的 |
| [35:52] | We just fucked in his office. | 我们刚刚还在他的办公室亲热过 |
| [35:56] | And we’re having dinner tomorrow night. | 我们明晚还要一起吃晚饭 |
| [36:00] | – You looking for me? – Yeah. | -你在找我吗 -是的 |
| [36:02] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
| [36:07] | Did you tell anyone about our bust, | 你有没有和人说过 |
| [36:09] | the one that got me promoted? | 有关于使我升职的那次逮捕 |
| [36:12] | No. | 没有 |
| [36:14] | Nobody in the press? | 也没和媒体方面的人说过吗 |
| [36:16] | Maria, we talked about this when it happened. | 玛丽亚 事发当时我们就谈过这个问题 |
| [36:18] | It would fuck up your rep | 那样做不仅会损坏你的名声 |
| [36:19] | and make me look like a whiny bitch. | 还会让人觉得我是一个爱发牢骚的娘们 |
| [36:21] | It’s bad for both of us. | 对你我都没好处 |
| [36:23] | So then the only way to access that information | 那么得到那些消息的唯一方法 |
| [36:25] | would be to read to police report, right? | 就是查看警方报告 对吧 |
| [36:28] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
| [36:32] | We have to have our firewall checked. | 我们得检查下这里的防火墙 |
| [36:36] | She was sitting on top of me, basically naked… | 她就坐在我的身上 几乎赤裸着身子 |
| [36:42] | …asking me to spend the night, | 让我留下和她过夜 |
| [36:45] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
| [36:47] | It’s okay, Sean. | 不要紧 肖恩 |
| [36:48] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要对自己太严厉 |
| [36:50] | Your girlfriend really means something to you. I know that. | 你的女朋友对你真得很重要 我知道 |
| [36:54] | If she means something, | 可是如果她对我来说很重要的话 |
| [36:55] | why do I run away from her? | 为什么我要躲她 |
| [36:56] | To the same reason you work so hard | 你努力工作来排斥所有的人 |
| [36:57] | to shut everybody else out. | 也是同样的原因 |
| [36:59] | Cause you’re afraid they won’t like what they see. | 你怕他们不喜欢他们所看到的 |
| [37:01] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 是的 你说的很对 |
| [37:04] | How can I change that? | 我该如何改善呢 |
| [37:06] | Well, for starters, you accept the fact | 首先 你要接受一个事实 |
| [37:07] | that we all have a big, | 那就是 我们每个人 |
| [37:09] | bad wolf hiding inside of us, | 的内心里都藏着一条恶狼 |
| [37:11] | a darkness we don’t want anyone else to see. | 有着不想让他人看见的阴暗面 |
| [37:14] | – Do you? – Of course I do. | -你有吗 -我当然也有 |
| [37:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [37:22] | And how do you deal with your wolf? | 那你是如何处理你的恶狼的 |
| [37:24] | Well, first of all, I accepted that it was there. | 首先 我接受它的存在 |
| [37:28] | I made friends with it. | 和它交朋友 |
| [37:32] | And now I just let it out for a big meal once in a while. | 时不时的放它出去大吃一顿 |
| [37:36] | At least three times that we know about. | 我知道起码有三次 |
| [37:41] | Can we get back to the sex thing? | 我们能不能回到有关性的问题 |
| [37:42] | This is all about sex. | 这就和性有关 |
| [37:44] | The reason you avoid sexual intimacy | 你逃避性的原因就是 |
| [37:47] | is because you don’t want to surrender control. | 因为你不肯放弃控制权 |
| [37:49] | No, I’ve surrendered control. | 不 我已经放弃了控制权 |
| [37:51] | It’s not like my…girlfriend hasn’t been, you know, | 又不是说 我女朋友 |
| [37:54] | south of the border. | 太过开放 |
| [37:55] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是那个意思 |
| [37:57] | Intimacy, | 亲密感 |
| [37:59] | really letting go face-to-face, | 面对面的任其发展 |
| [38:02] | there’s nothing more difficult than that. | 没有什么比那更难的了 |
| [38:04] | The minute you start to accept who you are, | 从你接受自己的那一刻开始 |
| [38:08] | you just might feel free enough | 你就会体会到足够的 |
| [38:09] | to share that intimacy together. | 和别人分享隐私的自在感 |
| [38:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [38:21] | I’d like to talk you through a deep-relaxation technique. | 我想教你进行深层的放松方法 |
| [38:24] | It might bring some things to the surface. | 可能会让一些东西出现 |
| [38:26] | What kinds of things? | 啥东西 |
| [38:28] | There must have been a time in your life | 在你人生中的某段时刻 |
| [38:30] | when you felt powerless, right? | 你肯定会感到很无助 对吧 |
| [38:32] | Foster child, | 作为养子 |
| [38:33] | no control over your destiny. | 你无法控制自己的命运 |
| [38:36] | If we can bring some of those memories to the surface, | 如果我们可以使那些记忆浮现 |
| [38:38] | we might find the root of your control issues. | 就可能会找到你会偏执的根源 |
| [38:40] | First, I want you to close your eyes | 首先 闭上眼睛 |
| [38:43] | and focus on your breathing. | 专心呼吸 |
| [38:45] | I want you to count each breath, okay? | 数着你每次的呼吸 |
| [38:48] | In, 1, | 吸气数一 |
| [38:50] | and out, 2. Just give it a try. | 呼气数二 试一试 |
| [38:54] | This is ridiculous. I could be killing him right now. | 真是荒谬 我现在就可以杀了他 |
| [38:57] | Now I want you to think of a time | 现在开始回想那段 |
| [39:01] | when you felt completely and totally powerless. | 让你感觉无助的时间 |
| [39:13] | Hey, Morgan. You still fucking your sister? | 摩根 你还在搞你妹妹吗 |
| [39:16] | Leave me alone, Josh. | 别惹我 乔什 |
| [39:26] | I told you to walk away! | 我告诉过你走开的 |
| [39:29] | God damn it, Dexter. | 该死的德克斯特 |
| [39:31] | There are consequences to everything you do in life. | 你生活中所做的每件事都有因果关系 |
| [39:34] | Lose control, become powerless, | 失去控制 变得无助 |
| [39:37] | and it’s over. | 然后一切都完了 |
| [39:38] | I found the grave, son. | 我找到那个坟墓了 儿子 |
| [39:39] | I’ll be like this forever? | 你是说我永远都像这样 |
| [39:44] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
| [39:49] | I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
| [39:52] | Sean, come here. | 肖恩 回来 |
| [39:53] | Sean, Sean. Sean! | 肖恩 肖恩 肖恩 |
| [40:13] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
| [40:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [41:05] | Stay. | 别走 |
| [41:07] | Stay with me. | 别离开我 |
| [42:13] | You’re sweet. | 你真好 |
| [42:18] | I am? | 是吗 |
| [42:21] | Next time, we’ll figure out what to tell the kids | 下次 我们得想想怎么跟孩子们说 |
| [42:24] | so you don’t have to sneak out like this. | 你就不要这么偷偷摸摸的了 |
| [42:29] | You want there to be a next time? | 你还想要下次吗 |
| [42:33] | And a time after that. | 还有下下次 |
| [42:37] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
| [42:44] | No. I mean, yeah. | 不 我的意思是 我想 |
| [42:48] | I just… | 我就是… |
| [42:53] | I didn’t freak you out? | 我没吓坏你吧 |
| [42:57] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想呢 |
| [42:59] | Dexter, there’s nothing you could ever do | 德克斯特 你做的任何事 |
| [43:01] | that would scare me away. | 都不会把我吓跑的 |
| [43:18] | I really hope you came to apologize. | 希望你是来道歉的 |
| [43:19] | Nope. I came for a consult. | 不是 我是来请教你个问题的 |
| [43:22] | And you brought beverages? | 还带了饮料呀 |
| [43:24] | I got this on loan from the morgue. | 这是我从停尸间拿来的 |
| [43:26] | Now, I could use an expert opinion, | 现在我想征求专家的意见 |
| [43:29] | specifically your expert opinion. | 特别是你这个专家的意见 |
| [43:32] | See, we can’t figure out | 是这样的 我们不知道 |
| [43:35] | exactly how the killer cut off this head. | 凶手究竟是怎么把这个头切下来的 |
| [43:38] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
| [43:40] | Nope. | 不能 |
| [43:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
| [43:43] | I think you can. | 我认为你能 |
| [43:45] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
| [43:46] | you chop people up, don’t you? | 你能把人大卸八块 不是吗 |
| [43:47] | Maybe you need a closer look. | 或许你需要近一点看看 |
| [43:49] | No! Keep it away. | 不要 快拿开 |
| [43:56] | I talked to the medical examiner. | 我和医学检验员谈过了 |
| [43:59] | He couldn’t confirm how your mom died. | 他不能确定你母亲是怎么死的 |
| [44:01] | Said it might have been a heart attack. | 或许是心脏病突发 |
| [44:03] | – I killed her. – You don’t have the balls. | -我杀了她 -你可没那个胆量 |
| [44:06] | I mean, you had to wait till she died to chop her up. | 我看是你等到她真的死了以后才肢解的她 |
| [44:09] | And even then you were too squeamish to cut off her head. | 你甚至不敢把她的头切下来 |
| [44:13] | Not exactly the same as stuffing roadkill, is it? | 和真正的杀人是不一样的 不是吗 |
| [44:16] | Oh, fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
| [44:18] | Serial killers get all the glory, | 由于连环杀手而得到了所有的荣耀 |
| [44:20] | don’t they, Neil? | 不是吗 尼尔 |
| [44:21] | Especially the ice-truck killer. | 特别是冰柜车杀手 |
| [44:23] | You know, | 你要知道 |
| [44:25] | you’re not the first groupie to take credit | 你并不是第一个 |
| [44:27] | – for someone else’s work. – Oh, bullshit! | -拿别人功劳领赏的人 -胡扯 |
| [44:29] | I know details about the case, | 我能说出案件的所有细节 |
| [44:30] | things that weren’t published in the newspapers. | 那些报纸上没有报道出来的事情 |
| [44:32] | That’s because you hacked into our computer system. | 那是因为你窃入了我们的计算机系统 |
| [44:35] | That’s why I had the I.T.guys check our firewall. | 我让专人查看了我们的防火墙 |
| [44:37] | The DMZ was breached. You read all our police reports. | 网络隔离区被侵入 你看了警方报告 |
| [44:40] | You even got yourself a nice paneled car last month. | 上个月你还给自己搞了辆镶边的车 |
| [44:43] | – Nice touch, by the way. – Why are you doing this? | -做的够全面啊 -为什么你要这么做 |
| [44:46] | Because you’re not a killer. | 因为你并不是个杀手 |
| [44:48] | You’re a coward and a fake, aren’t you? | 你是个胆小鬼 是个骗子 不是吗 |
| [44:57] | Maybe you need another look. | 可能你还需要再看一眼 |
| [45:00] | No, take it away. | 不要 快拿走 |
| [45:05] | All right, I lied, okay? | 好吧 是我说谎了 好吧 |
| [45:10] | Just, I need you to take it away from me… | 你让它离我远点 |
| [45:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
| [45:28] | So, what’s on your mind, lieutenant? | 那么 你怎么想 警督 |
| [45:30] | We got a lot to get done before Perry’s trial. | 在佩里出庭之前我们有很多事情要做 |
| [45:32] | Yeah, about that trial — | 是的 关于出庭的事 |
| [45:34] | I’ve got some bad news. | 我有条坏消息 |
| [45:36] | Perry recanted his confession this morning. | 佩里今早撤消了他的口供 |
| [45:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
| [45:41] | I was going over some details with him at county, | 当时我在州立监狱询问他些细节的问题 |
| [45:43] | and he admitted that he gave us a false confession. | 他承认给我们的是假口供 |
| [45:47] | He’s a wannabe, Tom. | 他不过是个想出名的人 汤姆 |
| [45:49] | Just wanted his 15 minutes, that’s all. | 不过就是想要出出风头而已 |
| [45:51] | How do you know which time he was lying? | 你怎么知道他两次中哪次是在说谎 |
| [45:55] | All due respect, Maria, | 我不得不说 玛利亚 |
| [45:57] | if we dropped charges | 如果每次一有人推翻口供 |
| [45:57] | every time someone recanted his confession, | 我们就撤消控诉的话 |
| [46:00] | our jails would be empty. | 我们的监狱就会成空的了 |
| [46:03] | We’re going to trial. | 我们就要上庭 |
| [46:05] | All due respect, Captain, that’s really not up to you. | 恕我直言 警监 这事你说了不算 |
| [46:09] | It’s up to the D.A. | 是由地方检察官决定的 |
| [46:11] | I understand your frustration, Maria, | 我理解你的顾虑 玛利亚 |
| [46:13] | but I reviewed the D.A. work sheets. | 但是我看过地方检察官的笔录 |
| [46:15] | The evidence is compelling. | 证据确凿 |
| [46:17] | We’ll move forward with the trial as planned. | 我们要依照计划准备上庭 |
| [46:24] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
| [46:27] | If that’s what you two want, I’m fully behind it. | 如果你们二位希望如此 我全力支持 |
| [46:30] | I was really worried about you. You sure you’re all right? | 我真的很担心你 你确定你没事么 |
| [46:33] | I kept calling your house, | 我不停的打电话到你家 |
| [46:34] | but I think the number you gave me didn’t work. | 但好象你给我的号码不对 |
| [46:36] | You wouldn’t have reached me anyway, | 你怎么都找不到我 |
| [46:38] | ’cause I was at my girlfriend’s. | 因为我在我女友那 |
| [46:42] | I spent the night. | 我在那过夜了 |
| [46:44] | Face-to-face. | 面对面的 |
| [46:46] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
| [46:48] | That’s very good. | 那很好啊 |
| [46:50] | It’s all good, doctor. | 一切都变好了 医生 |
| [46:52] | I even stopped worrying about | 我甚至不再担心 |
| [46:53] | that friend of mine who’s been out of touch. | 我那个失去联系的朋友了 |
| [46:56] | You can’t control other people, you know? | 你不能控制其他人 你明白么 |
| [46:58] | This is a real breakthrough. You should be proud of yourself. | 这个是突破 你该为自己而感到自豪 |
| [47:00] | I am proud. | 我的确感到很自豪 |
| [47:08] | Truth be told, I never expected to… | 说实话 我从未指望 |
| [47:11] | make progress in therapy. | 在辅导中能让我有所改善 |
| [47:13] | That’s not true. | 那是不可能的 |
| [47:14] | If that were true, | 如果那是真的话 |
| [47:15] | you never would have come in here in the first place. | 一开始你就不会来这里了 |
| [47:21] | What do you want to focus on today? | 今天你想谈些什么问题 |
| [47:23] | Glad you asked that. | 我很高兴你会这么问 |
| [47:31] | I’m gonna tell you something | 我想告诉你些 |
| [47:33] | that I’ve never told anyone before. | 我从未和别人说过的事情 |
| [47:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [47:39] | I’m a serial killer. | 我是个连环杀手 |
| [47:45] | Oh, god! | 噢 上帝 |
| [47:49] | Oh, that feels so –so amazing to say out loud! | 大声说出来感觉真是好极了 |
| [47:55] | Well, you must be letting go, | 看来你真的放开了 |
| [47:56] | because I’ve never heard you make a joke before. | 因为我以前可从未听你讲过笑话 |
| [47:58] | I’m not joking. I kill people. | 我不是在说笑 我杀过人 |
| [48:02] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
| [48:07] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
| [48:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [48:11] | Your big, bad wolf | 你的大恶狼 |
| [48:12] | has racked up a tidy little death toll. | 已经堆积了一小撮死人 |
| [48:18] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑 |
| [48:19] | I disabled the cameras, and I copied the files. | 我拆了摄象机 复制了那些文件 |
| [48:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
| [48:23] | Then focus on your breathing, | 那么集中呼吸 |
| [48:24] | maybe you’ll remember — | 可能你会记起来 |
| [48:25] | Meghan, Carolyn, Vanessa. | 梅根 卡洛琳 瓦内萨 |
| [48:27] | Those sessions are confidential! | 那些都是保密的 |
| [48:29] | I’m a control freak, I know. | 我知道我是个偏执狂 我知道 |
| [48:31] | But I watched your home movies. It’s amazing stuff — | 但我看你的自拍电影 有意思 |
| [48:34] | Drugs, guns, and a crazy psychiatrist. | 药物 枪支 疯狂的精神病专家 |
| [48:36] | No wonder you’re so well versed in control issues. | 难怪你在偏执症状上有如此造诣 |
| [48:40] | You got quite the God complex. | 真是独一无二的综合体 |
| [48:42] | This session’s over. | 辅导到此结束 |
| [48:54] | Not so fast, doc. | 别这么快 医生 |
| [49:15] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
| [49:17] | Shall we analyze your dreams? | 要分析下你的梦境吗 |
| [49:21] | – No. – That’s right. | -不能 -没关系 |
| [49:23] | You’ve already told me everything I need to know, | 所有我想知道的事情你都告诉我了 |
| [49:26] | except… | 除了 |
| [49:27] | why powerful women? | 为什么选择那些女强人 |
| [49:31] | You took powerful women | 你选那些女强人下手 |
| [49:32] | and made them powerless. | 把她们变的无力 |
| [49:34] | They left behind families, children. | 使她们丢下家人 孩子 |
| [49:47] | I have to confess, I’m a little conflicted. | 我得承认 我是有些矛盾 |
| [49:50] | You’ve helped me make a major self-discovery. | 你帮我进行了一次自我发掘 |
| [49:56] | The fact that I’m a killer… | 我是杀手这个事实 |
| [50:12] | …that’s something I can’t control. | 是我无法控制的事情 |
| [50:22] | You helped me to accept what I really am. | 你帮我接受了真正的自己 |
| [50:26] | I’m grateful for that. | 我很感激 |
| [50:29] | But… | 但是 |
| [50:32] | I was raised with a certain set of principles. | 我是在特定的环境下长大的 |
| [50:38] | I’m sorry, doc. | 对不起了 医生 |
| [50:39] | Actions have consequences, | 行为带来了后果 |
| [50:41] | and this is yours. | 这就是你的下场 |
| [50:44] | I’m gonna have to let you go. | 我不得不让你死了 |
| [51:21] | – Hello? – Is that Eric Carmen? | -嘿 -是艾瑞克·卡门的歌吗 |
| [51:27] | No. What’s up? | 不是 怎么了 |
| [51:30] | I’m running late. I’m in the middle of some housework. | 我要迟到了 还在做家务中 |
| [51:32] | If I don’t get it done before we see, it’s gonna drive me crazy. | 如果我做不完 肯定会发疯的 |
| [51:35] | I never knew you were so anal. | 我还不知道你这么偏执 |
| [51:37] | And I’m a neat freak. | 我还有洁癖 |
| [51:39] | You’re just full of surprises, huh? | 你总是让人吃惊呀 |
| [51:42] | Oh, you have no idea. | 是啊 你想都想不到的 |
| [51:45] | I’ll be there as soon as I can, okay? | 我会尽早到的 好吧 |
| [51:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [52:09] | Barbie, be patient. | 芭比 请耐心等待 |
| [52:13] | One day we’ll share a cold one. | 早晚我们会共享一份冰冷 |