时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What if the ice-truck killer does disappear? | 如果冰柜车杀手真的消失了怎么办 |
[00:06] | No, he’s got unfinished business with me. | 不会的 他跟我之间的事还没完呢 |
[00:10] | “Dear Ken, I’m in pieces. | 亲爱的肯 我快绝望了 |
[00:12] | Why the cold shoulder? Love, Barbie.” | 为什么对我这么冷落 爱你的 巴比 |
[00:15] | Paul called after you left. | 你走后保罗打过电话 |
[00:17] | He’s already out of jail — Overcrowding. | 他居然出狱了 监狱犯人太多了 |
[00:19] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信么 |
[00:20] | Are you fucking my wife? | 你上了我老婆吗 |
[00:23] | Next time, we’ll figure out what to tell the kids | 下次吧 我们想办法跟孩子们说 |
[00:26] | so you don’t have to sneak out like this. | 你就不用再像这样偷偷摸摸了 |
[00:28] | You want there to be a next time? | 你还想有下一次 |
[00:30] | I just wish he’d go away. | 我只希望他离开 |
[00:32] | Why can’t he just go away and disappear forever? | 你为什么就不能离开我们 永远消失 |
[00:34] | I so want to maul you right now. | 我真想马上咬你一口 |
[00:36] | I so want you to. | 我也想 |
[00:38] | It’s different | 感觉不一样 |
[00:41] | It feels like… | 就像… |
[00:44] | I hate saying this. | 我讨厌说这些 |
[00:46] | It sounds fucking cheesy. | 显得很下贱 |
[00:48] | It feels like making love. | 感觉就像是做爱 |
[00:52] | “Barbie, be patient. | 巴比 耐心点 |
[00:55] | “One day we’ll share a cold one.” | 早晚我们会共享一份冰冷 |
[03:08] | Thank god for showers. | 感谢上帝 赐给我们淋浴 |
[03:10] | Private time to think | 多了点私人空间 可以独自思考 |
[03:11] | Harder to come by now that I’m in a real relationship | 但现在不大可能 因为我恋爱了 |
[03:17] | Do you mind? | 你介意么 |
[03:18] | Not at all. | 一点儿都不 |
[03:22] | – Could you pass the soap? – Yeah. | -帮我拿下肥皂 -好 |
[03:31] | It’s locked! | 门锁上了 |
[03:35] | Mom, I got to pee! | 妈妈 我要撒尿 |
[03:37] | I’ll be right there, sweetie! | 我很快就好 宝贝 |
[03:39] | – Hold on a second, buddy! – I can’t! | -再忍一下 伙计 -忍不住啦 |
[03:42] | Sorry. One-bathroom house. | 亲爱的 实在没办法 只有一个卫生间 |
[03:44] | Nature calls. | 生理需要罢了 |
[03:48] | – Cool. How did you get that ugly scar? – Cody! | -太酷了 你怎么有个疤 -科迪 |
[03:52] | Sword fight, I won. | 击剑刺伤的 但我赢了 |
[03:56] | Mom, I got to brush. | 妈妈 我要刷牙 |
[03:58] | Whatever happened to knocking? | 你就不能先敲门么 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna be late for school. | 我上学就要迟到了 |
[04:01] | You brush, you pee, I’m just gonna… | 你刷牙 你撒尿 我去… |
[04:06] | Wow, big scar. | 哇 好大的疤 |
[04:08] | Sword fight — He won. | 击剑时弄伤的 他赢了 |
[04:16] | I mean, what does “separation” mean to you? | 你怎么理解分居这个词 |
[04:18] | What “separation” means to me is that you’re separated, | 我以为分居就是暂时分开 |
[04:20] | and you work it out. | 解决问题然后再回到一起 |
[04:21] | Now, this was false pretenses. | 现在看来 这纯粹是误导 |
[04:24] | I mean, I knew she wanted a divorce when she asked for the separation | 她要求分居的时候就想离婚了 |
[04:27] | she lied. | 她撒谎 |
[04:28] | Yeah, and you didn’t when you were cheating on her, right? | 你背叛了她 这不也是撒谎么 |
[04:30] | – “Cheat” One cheat. – Got it. | -背叛 就一次 -明白 |
[04:32] | That’s in the singular. | 只有那一次 |
[04:33] | – One. – Okay. | -一次 -好吧 |
[04:34] | i feel so crappy about it and i told her the next day | 而且我觉得过意不去 第二天就告诉她了 |
[04:36] | That’s your problem. You’re too damn honest. | 那就是你的问题 你他妈的太老实了 |
[04:38] | She wouldn’t even talk about it. | 结果她连谈都不想谈 |
[04:40] | And I tried to get her to see a counselor with me. | 我想拉她去看咨询师 |
[04:41] | Forget that. | 算了 |
[04:42] | – Stop the car, man! – What? | -停车 伙计 -什么 |
[04:43] | Stop the goddamn car! | 他妈的 快点停车 |
[05:04] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[05:23] | Doakes! Doakes! | 道克斯 道克斯 |
[05:34] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[06:12] | The suspect’s name was Jacques Bayard, | 疑犯名叫雅克·贝阿德 |
[06:14] | according to his driver’s license. | 这是驾驶证上的资料 |
[06:15] | – Haitian? – That’d be my guess. | -海地人 -我猜是的 |
[06:18] | All right. Let’s go over it again. | 好吧 我们再回顾一遍 |
[06:21] | I saw a gun in the suspect’s waistband. | 我看到疑犯腰上别了把枪 |
[06:23] | I went to question him, and he took off running when he saw me. | 我过去询问 结果他扔下东西就跑 |
[06:25] | Angel, you saw all this? | 安吉儿 你都看到了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, I saw Bayard bolt, | 嗯 我看到贝阿德逃跑 |
[06:29] | and I turned the car around in pursuit. | 所以我掉转车头去追 |
[06:31] | All right, and when you went under the causeway… | 好吧 当你跑到堤道下面时… |
[06:34] | He took a shot at me. | 他对我开了一枪 |
[06:35] | I took cover and returned fire from that corner. | 我找地方掩护 接着从那个角落回了一枪 |
[06:39] | No, not from there | 不 不是那儿 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Fucking right there. | 没错 他妈的就是从那儿 |
[06:47] | If you shot from right there, | 如果你从那边开枪 |
[06:48] | the blood spatter would go in that direction. | 但是… 如果你在那儿开枪 |
[06:50] | Look at the patterns. | 溅出来的血应该朝那边 不是现在这样 |
[06:52] | You questioning me? ‘Cause I got questions for you. | 你在质疑我么 因为我也质疑过你 |
[06:54] | The man’s just doing what he’s supposed to do. | 他只是做自己的工作 |
[06:55] | The man is a fucking creep job! | 谁知道他私底下做什么鸟事 |
[06:57] | James. Just focus on the facts, okay? | 詹姆斯 就事论事 好么 |
[07:00] | The D.A.’s team is ready for you. You good? | 地方法院的人要询问你 现在可以么 |
[07:02] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[07:04] | – Yeah. – You’re up next. | -好 -下一个是你 |
[07:12] | Sorry, but I didn’t invent physics. | 我很抱歉 但物理又不是我发明的 |
[07:14] | He just got mixed up is all. | 他只是有点乱 没别的意思 |
[07:17] | Hell, I’m not even sure what the hell happened. | 天哪 我都不知道究竟怎么回事 |
[07:19] | Trauma can distort the memory. | 外部损伤有可能扭曲记忆 |
[07:37] | Come on. I want you and Rita to meet my boyfriend. | 来吧 我希望你和丽塔能见见我朋友 |
[07:39] | It’s just hard to get a babysitter on a Friday night. | 周五晚上很难找保姆的 |
[07:41] | Dex, you’re my brother. You should know my boyfriend. | 德克斯 你是我哥哥 应该认识我男朋友 |
[07:44] | You really like using the “B” word, don’t you? | 你经常用到男朋友这个词 不是么 |
[07:46] | Well, Rudy is my goddamn boyfriend, | 鲁迪真的是我男朋友 |
[07:48] | so stop making bullshit excuses. | 你不要再乱找借口了 |
[07:50] | Honestly, our last double date was a little awkward. | 说实话 上次的四人约会有点尴尬 |
[07:53] | I just want to make sure this one’s gonna… stick. | 我只是想确定这次你能坚持下去 |
[07:57] | Well, thanks for the vote of fucking confidence! | 噢 谢谢你说这个来提高我的信心 |
[07:59] | Dex, Rudy’s different. | 德克斯 鲁迪跟别人不一样 |
[08:02] | I feel safe with him. I think… | 我很有安全感 我想… |
[08:05] | I’m falling for him. | 我真的栽进去了 |
[08:06] | Excuse me. Where can I find Dexter Morgan? | 打扰一下 我怎么找德克斯特·摩根 |
[08:09] | Right here. | 我在这儿 |
[08:10] | Oh, that was easy. | 这下容易多了 |
[08:15] | An urgent registered letter? | 紧急信函 |
[08:17] | Maybe you won a sweepstakes. | 难道你赌马赢了 |
[08:19] | Dex, you got a second? | 德克斯 你…能占你几分钟么 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:26] | Hey, you finish your report on the shooting? | 你做好枪杀事件的报告了么 |
[08:28] | I’m walking it up to I.A. right now. | 我正要上报给检察院 |
[08:30] | You still think Doakes’ version doesn’t add up? | 你依然觉得道克斯的解释说不通 |
[08:33] | Blood never lies. | 血迹从不撒谎的 |
[08:35] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[08:37] | Listen, um… | 听着 呃… |
[08:39] | Can you sit on that till I talk to Doakes? | 你能先别交 等我跟道克斯谈谈 |
[08:42] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:44] | Now it’s yours to sit on, stand on, | 交给你了 留下或者上交 |
[08:45] | do what you want. | 你想怎样都可以 |
[08:47] | – Thank you – You’re welcome | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:52] | You know, it’s a federal offense to read someone else’s mail. | 看别人的信是触犯联邦法律的 |
[08:54] | “We regret to inform you of the death of your father”? | 很遗憾的通知你 你父亲过世了 |
[08:58] | Dad died 10 years ago. | 爸爸10年前就死了 |
[09:00] | This isn’t about Harry. | 这说的不是哈里 |
[09:01] | “Joseph Driscoll of Dade City, | 住在佛罗里达州戴德城的 |
[09:03] | Florida, names his son, | 乔瑟夫·德里丝科尔指定自己的儿子 |
[09:04] | “Dexter Morgan of Miami, | 迈阿密的德克斯特·摩根 |
[09:06] | as his executor.” | 为遗产继承人 |
[09:08] | It’s a will. | 这是份遗嘱 |
[09:09] | Well, he can’t be your biological father. | 这不可能是你的生父 |
[09:11] | Dad said he died before you came to live with us. | 爸爸说 你的生父在你搬来之前就去世了 |
[09:12] | He wouldn’t make a mistake like that. | 他不可能犯这么大的错误 |
[09:14] | “The body’s awaiting cremation while they notify the next of kin.” | 遗体正等待火化 他们也通知了其他亲属 |
[09:18] | I’m your only next of kin. | 我是你唯一的亲人 |
[09:20] | Don’t you fucking forget it. | 他妈的你不是忘了吧 |
[09:24] | Oh, and I inherited a house. | 我继承了房子 |
[09:27] | I know the truth, | 我知道真相 |
[09:28] | because Harry always told me the truth. | 因为哈里总是告诉我真相 |
[09:30] | He had to. | 他必须这样做 |
[09:31] | He was teaching me principles, a code. | 他总是在教导我原则 规范 |
[09:33] | He knew what I would become without it. | 他知道如果没有原则 我会变成什么样 |
[09:36] | So Joseph Driscoll of Dade City | 所以戴德城的乔瑟夫·德里丝科尔 |
[09:37] | must have been mistaken. | 一定是个错误 |
[09:40] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么么 |
[09:43] | This is Dexter’s new birth certificate. | 这是德克斯特的新的出生证明 |
[09:47] | The adoption finally went through. | 领养正式生效了 |
[09:49] | You’re a Morgan now. | 你现在是摩根家的一员了 |
[09:50] | I thought I was already a Morgan. | 我以为我早就是了 |
[09:52] | Well, you have been to us, but it’s official now. | 你早就搬了进来 但现在算是正式认可了 |
[09:57] | It took a long time and a lot of hurdles. | 这可是大费周折 花了不少时间 |
[10:00] | This is an important day for us. | 对我们来说 这是重要的日子 |
[10:01] | Hey, dad? How come you never told us | 爸爸 为什么你从来不跟我们讲 |
[10:05] | what happened to Dexter’s real parents? | 德克斯特亲生父母的事 |
[10:07] | Well, they died. | 他们都死了 |
[10:09] | I know, but how? | 我知道 但怎么死的 |
[10:11] | – I don’t know. – Let’s not talk about it. | -我不清楚 -別说这些了 |
[10:13] | No, how did they die, dad? | 不 他们怎么死的 爸爸 |
[10:16] | It was an accident, a tragic accident. | 交通事故 很惨的事故 |
[10:22] | So, have you found out anything else | 你找到其他有关 |
[10:23] | about this Joe Driscoll? | 乔·德里丝科尔的资料了么 |
[10:26] | Well, I looked online. I even — | 我上网查了 甚至 |
[10:30] | looked at police records. There are no birth records, | 查了警局的记录 没有出生证明 |
[10:32] | no driver’s license, just the deed to the house… | 也没有驾照 只有那个房子的契约… |
[10:35] | And a mention in the local paper about his bowling team. | 还有当地报纸上 关于他的保龄球队的报道 |
[10:39] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I spoke to the probate lawyer, | 我跟遗嘱认证的律师谈了谈 |
[10:42] | the guy who drafted the will. | 他也负责起草遗嘱 |
[10:44] | And apparently Joseph Driscoll | 乔瑟夫·德里丝科是个 |
[10:46] | was an insurance adjuster of sound mind, | 心理健康保险调节员 |
[10:49] | with no doubts about who I was. | 对于我的身份 确信无疑 |
[10:55] | Dexter, you’re not feeling any of this, are you? | 德克斯特 你已经麻木了 对么 |
[10:58] | You’re obviously so overwhelmed that you’ve shut down. | 显然你很受打击 甚至有点封闭自己 |
[11:07] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:11] | It’s too much for you to handle. | 对你来说太难面对了 |
[11:12] | Yeah. I guess. | 我想是的 |
[11:14] | So I think I should come with you. | 所以我想跟你一起去 |
[11:17] | Oh, no, you don’t have to do that. | 不用 你不用这么做 |
[11:19] | Trust me. You’ll need me. | 相信我 你会用得着我的 |
[11:53] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[11:58] | Sex like that takes a lot out of a person. | 这么疯狂的做爱会把人榨干的 |
[12:09] | So, are we still seeing your brother for dinner Friday night? | 那我们周五晚上 能跟你哥哥见面么 |
[12:11] | No. | 不行 |
[12:13] | He’s got to go to Dade City. | 他要去戴德城 |
[12:15] | What’s in Dade City? | 戴德城怎么了 |
[12:17] | – I told you he was adpoted right? – Yeah. | -我说过他是收养的 对吧 -对 |
[12:20] | Some dead guy up in Dade fucking City thought he was | 有个生前住在戴德城的人 他妈的以为 |
[12:22] | Dexter’s biological father | 自己是德克斯特的生父 |
[12:24] | and left him a house. | 还留给他一所房子 |
[12:27] | Really? | 真的么 |
[12:33] | Man. | 天啊 |
[12:35] | It’s a mistake, a big one. | 是个错误 极大的错误 |
[12:39] | Still, though, that’s got to… | 尽管如此 还是会… |
[12:41] | open up some old wounds. | 揭开一些旧伤疤的 |
[12:47] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[12:49] | Me? | 我 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna stay in bed with you all weekend. | 我打算整个周末都跟你赖在床上 |
[12:54] | I thought you two were close. | 我以为你们两个很亲近 |
[12:56] | We are. | 是很亲近 |
[12:59] | Dex just likes to deal with things on his own. | 不过德克斯喜欢自己处理事情 |
[13:01] | – He doesn’t need my help. – Or… | -他不要我帮忙 -或者是… |
[13:05] | He doesn’t know how to ask for it. | 他不晓得怎么开口 |
[13:17] | I left a message | 我留了口信 |
[13:18] | so we wouldn’t have to have this conversation. | 所以我们不用谈了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, which is why I hustled over here, | 所以我才赶过来 |
[13:22] | so we could hash this out like adults. | 想跟你用成人的方式谈谈 |
[13:23] | Admirable, Paul, but this adult is still going out of town. | 但我这个成人要离开几天 |
[13:27] | Not if it means blowing off my scheduled visit with my kids. | 如果影响到我跟孩子的见面 你就不能出去 |
[13:30] | That’s not your call. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[13:32] | The kids are already settled at Colleen’s. | 孩子们已经送去科林家了 |
[13:34] | You can have your visit when we get back. | 等我回来后 你再来看他们 |
[13:43] | It’s just that I already laid out cash for the tickets. | 可我已经买了马戏票了 |
[13:48] | A death in the family trumps the circus. | 家人去世比看马戏重要 |
[13:51] | Dexter is not your family. I am. | 德克斯特不是你的家人 我才是 |
[13:56] | You ready? | 准备好了么 |
[14:00] | Hey, Paul. | 嗨 保罗 |
[14:01] | Better hit the road. | 我们该出发了 |
[14:38] | They should have served a cardiologist with these burgers. | 真应该让心脏病专家尝尝这汉堡 |
[14:41] | We had to eat them. | 没办法 长途路上吃汉堡 |
[14:42] | Junk food’s the unwritten rule of the road. | 这是不成文的规矩 |
[14:46] | It’s nice. | 看上去很不错 |
[14:48] | The lawyer said there should be a key under the mat. | 律师说钥匙应该在门垫下面 |
[14:55] | Are you my new neighbors?! | 你们是新搬来的邻居么 |
[15:00] | No, we’re just here to clear up some things with the estate. | 不 我们只是来清理这个屋子 |
[15:02] | So sad about Mr. Driscoll. | 德里丝科尔先生的事 我很难过 |
[15:05] | He was only 60, you know | 他才60岁 你知道 |
[15:07] | Too young for a heart attack. | 得心脏病还太早了点 |
[15:08] | He used to clean my gutters every fall. | 他每年秋天都帮我清理下水道 |
[15:11] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do now… | 我真不知道以后该怎么办… |
[15:15] | Unless you know how to clean gutters. | 也许你可以帮我清理 |
[15:19] | We’re not gonna be here for that long. | 我们可待不了那么久 |
[15:21] | But, uh, you have a good day. | 不过 希望你今天好心情 |
[15:42] | A bachelor lived here, that’s for sure. | 单身汉的屋子 毫无疑问 |
[15:48] | Well, we can head back tomorrow morning, | 只要搞定停尸房的事儿 |
[15:50] | as soon as I straighten things out at the morgue. | 明天一早我们就打道回府 |
[15:53] | I don’t want a house in Dade City. | 我可不想在戴德城有套房子 |
[15:56] | Which means it’s gonna need to be packed up. | 那就是说这里的一切都要打包 |
[15:58] | And I don’t think anybody else is gonna do it, so | 这儿没别人 |
[16:02] | I guess that leaves us. | 看来得自己动手了 |
[16:05] | Told you you’d need me. | 说过你用得着我的 |
[16:33] | – Hey, James. – Hey, man. | -嗨 詹姆斯 -嗨 伙计 |
[16:36] | I.A. is pressing me on my report of the shooting. | 检察院催我交枪杀案的报告 |
[16:41] | There’s just one thing that I can’t get clear on. | 只有一个地方我不太清楚 |
[16:43] | It’s pretty clear from where I was standing. | 从我的角度看 一切都很清楚 |
[16:45] | Yeah… | 没错… |
[16:47] | Except… | 除了我发誓… |
[16:49] | I could have sworn that I heard your 9-millimeter go off | 第一声枪响 来自你的9毫米枪 |
[16:51] | before the .38. | 而不是点三八枪 |
[16:53] | Now, there’s lots of reasons | 听着 即使是这样 |
[16:55] | it could have gone down that way. | 也可以有很多原因来解释 |
[16:57] | If Bayard even just aimed at you, | 只要贝阿德用枪瞄准你 |
[17:00] | it’s still all right to shoot. | 你就可以开枪自卫 |
[17:01] | Except he shot first, when I came around the corner. | 是他先开枪的 当时我刚站在那个角落 |
[17:03] | Yeah. Maybe you’re confused about that too | 可能这样也很难说通 |
[17:04] | because the blood-spatter report says | 血迹报告显示 |
[17:06] | it couldn’t have gone down that way. | 子弹不可能从那儿射出的 |
[17:07] | You saying I’m a liar? | 你是说我撒谎吗 |
[17:08] | No. I’m saying that maybe you’re not remembering right. | 不是 我是说也许你记错了 |
[17:11] | This may come as a fucking shock to you, | 我这样说 你可能 不太容易接受 |
[17:13] | Angel, | 安吉儿 |
[17:14] | but you’re not the only honest cop in Miami. | 但正直的迈阿密警官 可不只有你一个 |
[17:18] | Look, I just want to know | 听着 我只是想搞清楚 |
[17:20] | why a man is dead. | 他是怎么死的 |
[17:22] | You want to come at me, you come at me straight. | 你怀疑我 不如直接说 |
[17:24] | You want it straight? I did not see a gun! | 你要我直接说 好 我根本没看见枪 |
[17:28] | Angel. | 安吉儿 |
[17:30] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[17:33] | Help me out, man. | 帮帮我吧 伙计 |
[17:49] | – Is that Joe? – Must be. | -那是乔么 -肯定是 |
[17:55] | It’s weird, but he looks a little bit like you… | 好奇怪 他看起来跟你有点像… |
[17:59] | But not really. | 不过没那么像 |
[18:01] | Those seem to be the only pictures in the house. | 那好像是仅有的照片 |
[18:03] | There’s no family or kids’ photos. | 没有全家福 没有小孩的照片 |
[18:10] | Lonely. | 孤独的人 |
[18:20] | – Dexter. Hi. – Hi. | -德克斯特 嗨 -嗨 |
[18:23] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[18:28] | I know you can’t ask for my help, but | 我知道你不会要我帮忙 |
[18:30] | it’s my duty to, you know… | 但这是我的义务… |
[18:34] | Help while you deal with | 在你清理旧伤口的时候 |
[18:36] | old wounds… | 来帮帮你… |
[18:38] | Or wha– Jesus. Whatever. I’m here. | 或者是…无论如何 反正我来了 |
[18:40] | So it appears. | 显而易见 |
[18:41] | – And this is Rudy. – Hi. | -这是鲁迪 -你好 |
[18:48] | I’ve waited a long time to meet you. | 这一刻 我已经期待很久了 |
[18:52] | And you must be Rita. | 你一定是丽塔 |
[18:55] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:57] | He came here for me –for the both of us. | 他为了我来的 为了我们 |
[19:01] | Isn’t he great? | 是不是很不错 |
[19:11] | A lot of work to pack all this up. | 太多活了 这些都要打包 |
[19:14] | Even with the four of us, it’ll take us the whole weekend. | 即使是四个人 也要花掉整个周末 |
[19:16] | The whole weekend? | 整个周末 |
[19:17] | Where should I put our stuff? | 我们的东西要放哪儿 |
[19:20] | It’s too eerie, sleeping in a dead man’s house. | 睡在死人的家里 这实在是有点恐怖 |
[19:24] | I saw a Motel 6 on the way in. | 我看到来的路上有家连锁旅店 |
[19:26] | We could stay here and save the money. | 我们可以住这儿 省点儿钱 |
[19:28] | I mean, it is late, | 我看很晚了 |
[19:30] | and we’d probably get more packing done if we stayed here. | 如果住在这儿 可以多干点儿活 |
[19:33] | It’s up to you, Dex. | 听你的 德克斯 |
[19:34] | Just say the word. | 你说句话 |
[19:38] | As long as you don’t mind the sofa bed. | 如果你们不介意睡沙发的话 |
[19:42] | Okay, I’ll go look for some clean sheets. | 好吧 那我去找些干净的被褥来 |
[19:52] | How did a death turn into a couples’ weekend? | 遗体处理居然变成四人周末 |
[20:01] | Luckily, I get up earlier than normal people. | 幸运的是 我比一般人都起的早 |
[20:05] | Coffee? | 来点咖啡么 |
[20:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | I’ve got to hit the morgue. | 我得赶去停尸房 |
[20:15] | Want company? | 要我陪你么 |
[20:18] | No. | 不用了 |
[20:20] | – Thank you, though. – It’s private. | -不过 谢谢 -只是点儿私事儿 |
[20:24] | I get it. | 明白 |
[20:36] | I gave Joe a physical once a year, | 我每年帮乔做一次体检 |
[20:37] | like clockwork, | 像是上了发条一样 |
[20:39] | so no history of heart disease, | 他没有心脏病史 |
[20:40] | but it happens. | 不过还是发生了 |
[20:42] | It appears so. | 看起来是这样 |
[20:43] | We were about to send him to a crematorium when we found you. | 很快会送他去火葬场 |
[20:46] | We thought | 但我们想 |
[20:48] | his son should have a chance to pay his last respects. | 应该让他儿子见最后一面 |
[20:50] | I’m not his son. | 我不是他儿子 |
[20:53] | Estrangement in a family is a shame, but | 家庭关系疏远让人遗憾 |
[20:55] | death is the great unifier. | 不过死亡总能把大家重新聚在一起 |
[21:38] | That’s an interesting tattoo. | 纹身很有趣 |
[21:41] | Joe said he picked that up in Nam. | 乔说是在越南刻的 |
[21:43] | You can be proud. He was a patriot. | 你应该骄傲 他可是爱国者 |
[21:45] | Uh, perhaps he was also an ex-convict. | 也许他曾经是个犯人 |
[21:48] | – Excuse me? – It’s a prison tattoo. | -抱歉 -这是监狱里的纹身 |
[21:50] | It’s done with a pen and ballpoint ink. | 用钢笔和圆珠笔刻的 |
[21:54] | It’s three or four decades old, judging by the fade. | 大概三四十年了吧 根据纹路判断 |
[21:57] | Son, I knew Joe. He was no ex-convict. | 孩子 我了解乔 他不是个囚犯 |
[22:00] | He was a good man, | 他是个好人 |
[22:01] | a quiet man, | 平静的人 |
[22:03] | and a damn good bowler. | 一等一的保龄球好手 |
[22:07] | How’d you determine cardiac arrest? | 您怎么判断死于心脏病 |
[22:09] | Was there damage to the coronary artery? | 有冠状动脉损伤么 |
[22:12] | It’s, uh, professional curiosity. | 只是职业好奇 |
[22:14] | I work in forensics, down in Miami. | 我再迈阿密做法医的 |
[22:17] | I see. | 明白了 是这样 |
[22:19] | Well, uh, I found microaneurisms in the retinas. | 我在视网膜上发现了小动脉瘤 |
[22:23] | It’s common with seizures during a heart attack. | 在心脏病突发的案例中 这很常见 |
[22:26] | It’s also a sign of diabetic retinopathy. | 也可能是糖尿病 引起的视网膜症状 |
[22:30] | Son, I may be a small-town doctor, | 孩子 也许我只是在小地方行医 |
[22:32] | but I know a heart attack when I see one. | 可我能辨认是否死于心脏病 |
[22:37] | Who knows what caused it — | 不知道什么引发的 |
[22:39] | Stress, | 压力 |
[22:41] | inactivity… | 缺乏运动… |
[22:43] | French fries — | 炸薯条 |
[22:46] | But knowing won’t bring him back. | 但即使知道了 他也不会活过来 |
[23:01] | It’s hard to accept so many unanswered questions, | 这么多问题都没有答案 |
[23:03] | but sometimes… | 确实难以接受 但有些时候… |
[23:05] | No, you’re right… | 不 你是对的… |
[23:09] | Dr. Pittman. | 匹特曼医生 |
[23:12] | Yeah, this is really hard. | 是很难 |
[23:16] | You mind if I just take a minute | 能让我和… |
[23:17] | alone with…Dad? | 我爸爸单独待一会儿么 |
[23:22] | I’ll be next door in my office. | 我在隔壁的办公室 |
[23:53] | Masuka. | 玛稣卡 |
[23:53] | Hey, it’s Dexter Morgan. | 嗨 我是德克斯特·摩根 |
[23:55] | Dude, I know your last name. | 伙计 我知道你的姓 |
[23:58] | I need a favor, a DNA comparison. | 我需要你帮忙 对比一个DNA |
[24:01] | I thought you were away with the girlfriend. | 我还以为你跟女朋友快活去了 |
[24:03] | What? She surfing the Crimson wave? | 怎么了 她大姨妈来了么 |
[24:04] | I’m just helping out a local agency. | 我只是在帮当地警察局的忙 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna send you two blood samples. | 我会发给你两个血样 |
[24:10] | I need it A.S.A.P. | 急着要 越快越好 |
[24:12] | Do a tox screen, will you? | 再做个血液毒性测定 好么 |
[24:13] | Hey, Romeo, | 我说 罗密欧 |
[24:14] | if this is your idea of a romantic weekend, | 如果这就是你说的浪漫周末 |
[24:17] | you’re gonna be a bachelor for a very long time. | 你恐怕要单身很长一段时间了 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:29] | Run another I.V. Let’s keep his blood levels volumized. | 再加一支静脉注射 记下血铅浓度 |
[24:32] | What’s his pressure? | 血压多少 |
[24:34] | It’s 80 and dropping. | 80 还在下降 |
[24:35] | We may need to do a belly tap. | 可能得做胸上压 |
[24:38] | Hey, Dex. Buddy, I’m here. | 嗨 德克斯 孩子 我在这儿 |
[24:40] | – It hurts, dad. – What happened? | -很疼 爸爸 -怎么回事 |
[24:42] | He tried to climb a fence to get Debra’s ball, | 他想穿过栅栏 去帮黛布拉拿球 |
[24:45] | but a dog chased after him, | 但有条狗追他 |
[24:46] | and he fell on a wrought-iron post. | 结果坠到铸铁的柱子上了 |
[24:48] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他情况还好吧 |
[24:50] | We can keep him stable for a while. | 只能暂时稳定住伤口 |
[24:52] | But he’s gonna need surgery to repair some internal bleeding, | 但有内出血 要动手术 |
[24:55] | and that’s a problem. | 这个很麻烦 |
[24:56] | Can we talk over here, please? | 能到那边说么 |
[24:57] | Dex, I’ll be right back. | 德克斯 我去去就来 |
[24:59] | Hold your brother’s hand, sweetie. | 抓住哥哥的手 亲爱的 |
[25:03] | Okay, the complication is with your son’s blood type. | 问题出在你儿子的血型上 |
[25:05] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想说这些 |
[25:07] | Why are you being like this?! | 你干嘛这样 |
[25:08] | You don’t need to mention that in front of anybody. | 你不需要在外人面前提这些 |
[25:11] | Are you crazy?! He could die. | 你疯了么 他会没命的 |
[25:13] | You got to do something quick. You’ve got to go now. | 你必须现在就去 |
[25:19] | So, you heard the .38 go off | 你先听到点三八的声音 |
[25:21] | before sergeant Doakes’ 9-millimeter. | 然后才是道克斯的9毫米枪 |
[25:23] | Then I went under the causeway, and I saw the suspect… | 我跑到堤坝下面 看到了疑犯… |
[25:26] | Mr. Bayard… | 贝阿德先生… |
[25:28] | Mr. Bayard on the ground, | 贝阿德先生躺在地上 |
[25:30] | his gun lying next to him. | 他的枪就在旁边 |
[25:32] | And you’re sure it was Mr. Bayard’s gun? | 你确定那是贝阿德的枪 |
[25:34] | Well, the .38 wasn’t mine. | 点三八不是我的 |
[25:37] | And Sergeant Doakes had his niner in his hands. | 道克斯警司手里面握着9毫米枪 |
[25:39] | Did you see Mr. Bayard carrying the gun | 追捕开始前 |
[25:41] | before the foot chase began? | 您看到贝阿德先生带着枪么 |
[25:43] | Sergeant Doakes did. | 道克斯警司看到了 |
[25:44] | Did you see Mr. Bayard acting suspiciously? | 您觉得贝阿德先生形迹可疑么 |
[25:48] | Did you know Mr. Bayard worked as a janitor? | 您知道贝阿德先生是个看门人么 |
[25:51] | I — | 我… |
[25:52] | How the fuck would I know that? | 为什么我他妈的该知道这些 |
[25:54] | Never got so much as a parking ticket | 从海地来这儿后的15年中 |
[25:55] | since he immigrated from Haiti 15 years ago. | 他连张停车罚单都没得过 |
[26:01] | He got a lot more than that this time, didn’t he? | 这次他可是代价惨重 是吧 |
[26:10] | Are you sure you heard the .38 go off | 你确定先听到的是点三八 |
[26:12] | before Sergeant Doakes’ 9-millimeter? | 然后才是道克斯警官的9毫米枪 |
[26:25] | Joe bought this house outright in 1976, | 乔在1976年买下这房子 |
[26:28] | paid cash, | 现金支付 |
[26:30] | no records before that. | 没有之前的记录 |
[26:31] | No records, | 没有记录 |
[26:33] | no childhood photos… | 没有孩子的照片… |
[26:35] | The guy was 60, | 这人60岁 |
[26:37] | but it’s like his life started when he was 30. | 怎么感觉生命是从30岁才开始的 |
[26:39] | You know, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[26:41] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[26:42] | So, what happened between years one and 29? | 那1岁到29岁之间发生了什么 |
[26:44] | Maybe he butchered his entire family. | 也许他屠杀了全家 |
[26:47] | Yeah… | 是 |
[26:48] | Or he walked out on his two wives | 也许他抛弃了两个老婆 |
[26:50] | and a lot of bad debt. | 甩掉一屁股债 |
[26:52] | The guy was a loser, after all. | 总之他是个彻底的失败者 |
[26:53] | Who else owns this many bowling balls? | 还有谁会有这么多保龄球 |
[26:56] | What do you think, Dex? | 你怎么看 德克斯 |
[26:58] | I think Joe spent some time in prison, | 我想 乔可能坐过牢 |
[27:02] | probably mixed with some bad people. | 跟一群坏人有所瓜葛 |
[27:05] | Maybe he had to hide from them. | 他可能是为了躲避他们 |
[27:06] | Whatever it was,drugs were involved — | 不管怎么样 肯定跟毒品有关 |
[27:09] | Narcotics anonymous. | 匿名戒毒者协会 |
[27:11] | Paul used to get these, | 保罗过去也参加过 |
[27:12] | except he never made it past the welcome chip. | 只不过他连新人阶段都坚持不下来 |
[27:15] | Looks like Joe was clean for… | 看起来 乔至少戒了… |
[27:17] | Let me guess –30 years. | 让我猜 30年 |
[27:19] | Well, Joe said no to the drugs, | 乔戒了毒品 |
[27:20] | but not his rock ‘n’ roll. | 但却迷上了摇滚 |
[27:21] | Nothing in his collection post-1980. | 他的收藏里没有80年代后的 |
[27:25] | Got to love a purist. | 肯定是个纯粹主义者 |
[27:44] | Oh, good. Dancing. | 好极了 跳起来了 |
[28:38] | – Hello? – Hey, babe. It’s Paul. | -喂 -嗨 宝贝 是我 保罗 |
[28:44] | Just making sure dear Dexter | 只是看看亲爱的德克斯特 |
[28:46] | is dealing decently with his dead dad. | 是不是能妥善处理他老爸的后事 |
[28:52] | We’re fine. | 我们挺好的 都挺好的 |
[28:53] | Everyone’s fine, OK? | 可以了吧 |
[28:55] | – We’ll see you on Monday. – No, no, no. | -我们周一见 -别别别 |
[28:57] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说话 |
[28:58] | You having fun? | 你开心么 |
[29:00] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我特别不开心 |
[29:02] | – Paul. – I would have. | -保罗 -本来我会很开心 |
[29:05] | I could have taken my kids to the circus. | 如果我带孩子们去马戏团 |
[29:09] | We’d be eating peanuts right now, | 现在可能正踩在 |
[29:11] | stepping in elephant shit. | 大象的便便上吃花生 |
[29:13] | Paul, this is not helping my confidence in you. | 保罗 你这样只会让我对你没有信心 |
[29:16] | Oh, I think you’ve got enough confidence for both of us. | 我以为你对我俩有足够的信心 |
[29:19] | Look, if you want to work | 听着 如果你想争取更多的探望日 |
[29:21] | towards building more visitation days, not less, | 而不是更少的 从现在开始 |
[29:22] | you need to avoid this kind of behavior right here. | 你就不能再有类似的行为 |
[29:30] | Now, I think you might just want to politely hang up. | 现在 我想你应该礼貌的放下电话 |
[29:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:41] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:46] | You have a great weekend. | 祝你周末愉快 |
[29:59] | A secret life — | 不为人知的生活 |
[30:01] | The only thing Joe and I have in common. | 这是乔和我唯一的共同点 |
[30:04] | There’s nothing else in this house to connect us. | 这儿没别的东西能把我们联系起来 |
[30:07] | Hiding out? | 一个人躲在这儿 |
[30:11] | Cleaning up. | 在洗东西 |
[30:16] | I can only imagine what you’re going through. | 我很能理解你现在的感受 |
[30:19] | A lot of lemon-fresh joy. | 柠檬一样清新 愉悦 |
[30:22] | You joke. | 你说笑 |
[30:24] | It’s good defense, by the way. | 不过是很不错的掩饰 |
[30:26] | Thank you. I think. | 谢谢 我想也是 |
[30:28] | Still, | 尽管如此 对你来说 |
[30:29] | the possibility has got to be weighing on you. | 可能性还是存在的 |
[30:32] | What possibility? | 什么可能性 |
[30:33] | That Joe | 那个乔 |
[30:35] | could actually be your dad. | 可能真的是你爸爸 |
[30:37] | The only way that’s a possibility | 唯一的可能 |
[30:39] | is if Harry was wrong. And, uh, | 是哈里错了 |
[30:41] | that’s just not possible. | 可那是不可能的 |
[30:45] | Or he lied. | 也许 他撒谎 |
[30:49] | Don’t you worry, little man. You’re not gonna feel a thing. | 别担心 小伙子 你不会有感觉的 |
[30:52] | I thought there was a problem | 我以为会有问题 |
[30:53] | you know, the blood? | 你知道的 血型 |
[30:55] | Your dad fixed it. | 你爸爸已经解决了 |
[30:56] | See, you have a very special blood type — A.B. negative. | 你的血型非常特别 负AB型 |
[30:59] | It’s hard to come by, and our supply was low. | 很难见到 我们的血源有限 |
[31:02] | But your dad knew somebody with blood just like yours. | 但你爸爸恰好认识跟你一样血型的人 |
[31:04] | You’re very lucky. | 非常幸运 |
[31:05] | – Can I have a moment with my son? – Yeah. | -我能跟儿子说几句么 -可以 |
[31:08] | Hey, Dex. | 嗨 德克斯 |
[31:10] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[31:12] | You’ll be good as new. | 你会完全康复的 |
[31:13] | I will? | 真的么 |
[31:14] | Hey, would I lie to you? | 嗨 我什么时候骗过你 |
[31:21] | When my father was dying, | 我爸爸去世时 |
[31:23] | he just asked me for one thing — | 对我只有一个要求 |
[31:25] | Deber ser un hombre honesto. | 做人一定要诚实 |
[31:32] | “Be an honest man.” | 做个诚实的人 |
[31:38] | That’s all he asked. | 只有这个要求 |
[31:41] | I made him that promise, | 我对他做了承诺 |
[31:43] | and that’s why I’m a cop. | 所以我当了警察 |
[31:50] | Now this Haitian man is dead, | 现在这个海地人死了 |
[31:53] | and I don’t know why, | 我不知道死因 |
[31:55] | but I know it ain’t right. | 但我知道这不太对 |
[32:01] | But if I talk… | 但如果我说实话… |
[32:03] | I’ll be a rat to the whole precinct. | 我就是警局里面的卑鄙小人 |
[32:07] | – But if I lie — – Hold up. | -但如果撒谎 -等等 |
[32:20] | Go ahead. | 接着说 |
[32:36] | The blood spatter doesn’t match Doakes’ report. | 血迹报告和道克斯所说的不一样 |
[32:44] | Also… | 还有 |
[32:49] | …I heard Doakes’ 9-millimeter go off | 我先听到道克斯的9毫米枪 |
[32:51] | before the .38. | 然后才是点三八 |
[32:54] | But he must have had good cause. | 但肯定是有原因的 |
[32:55] | So Doakes fired first? | 所以是道克斯先开枪的 |
[33:03] | Doakes fired first. | 道克斯先开枪 |
[33:17] | I hope tuna’s all right. | 希望金枪鱼的味道还可以 |
[33:19] | Mmm, love me a little mercury. | 不如给我点毒药 |
[33:22] | That’s Dexter’s. | 是德克斯特的手机 |
[33:23] | Oh, he’s out stealing garbage-can space from the neighbors. | 他去偷偷把垃圾扔在别人的垃圾箱里 |
[33:26] | Criminal — I like it. | 犯罪…我喜欢 |
[33:28] | It’s the station. | 是警局的 |
[33:30] | Morgan here. | 我是摩根 |
[33:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:34] | Did I call the hot Morgan by mistake? | 难道我误打给性感火辣的摩根了 |
[33:37] | Freudian. | 弗洛伊德万岁 |
[33:38] | My subconscious has been exposed. | 我的潜意识开始起作用了 |
[33:42] | Well, zip it up and tell me what’s going on. | 收起这一套 赶快说什么事儿 |
[33:44] | I got the results. | 我有结果了 |
[33:45] | On Doakes’ shooting? | 道克斯枪杀的结果么 |
[33:45] | Has he been cleared? | 已经澄清了吧 |
[33:47] | On the DNA test. | DNA测试的结果 |
[33:49] | What DNA test? | 什么DNA测试 |
[34:11] | You trusted dad your entire life, | 你一直都很信任爸爸 |
[34:13] | so why question him now? | 为什么现在怀疑他 |
[34:17] | Am I missing something? | 我错过什么了 |
[34:21] | DNA test? | DNA测试 |
[34:24] | Masuka called? | 玛稣卡打过电话了 |
[34:26] | Your biological father was dead. | 你的生父早就死了 |
[34:28] | Dad told us that. | 爸爸跟我们说过 |
[34:29] | I remember. | 我记得很清楚 |
[34:31] | So, the DNA came back negative? | 那DNA结果是阴性的么 |
[34:35] | It was a match. | 是匹配的 |
[34:38] | Joe Driscoll was your bio dad. | 乔·德里丝科尔是你亲生父亲 |
[34:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[34:57] | Do you think dad… | 你觉得是爸爸… |
[34:59] | lied? | 撒谎了么 |
[35:02] | I think he might have known Joe was here… | 我想他一直知道乔住在这儿… |
[35:06] | …Five hours up I-95 my whole life. | 沿着I-95公路往北5小时车程 |
[35:09] | Well, he must have had a damn good reason. | 那他肯定有很重要的原因 |
[35:12] | And I’m not gonna let some guy you didn’t even know | 我不会让你随便质疑爸爸 |
[35:14] | draw him into question. | 更别说是为了一个陌生人 |
[35:16] | Deb, I’m not questioning anything. | 黛比 我没有质疑什么 |
[35:19] | That’s why you got a tox screen, too. | 所以你才要求做毒性测试 是吧 |
[35:27] | I need to clear my head. | 我需要清醒清醒 |
[35:30] | Where are your car keys? | 你的车钥匙呢 |
[35:37] | Deb, I ordered the tox screen because | 黛比 我申请做毒性测试 |
[35:39] | Joe had no history of heart disease | 是因为乔没有心脏病史 |
[35:40] | and the coroner’s report was inept. | 而验尸官的报告根本解释不通 |
[35:42] | You did it because, | 你这么做是因为 |
[35:43] | for some reason, he is important to you. | 他在一定程度上 对你很重要 |
[35:45] | It was professional curiosity. | 这是职业好奇 |
[35:47] | Then you will be professionally glad to know | 那从职业的角度你可能会很开心 |
[35:48] | that the only toxin in his system | 他体内的唯一毒素 |
[35:50] | was a sedative, | 来自于镇静剂 |
[35:52] | which he probably took to… | 也许是他用来… |
[35:54] | I don’t know, sleep. | 帮助睡眠之类的 我也不知道… |
[35:56] | That would surprise me. | 这很让我惊讶 |
[35:58] | Joe was 30 years sober, | 乔戒毒已经30年 |
[36:00] | I haven’t found anything stronger | 他衣柜里面 |
[36:01] | than Advil in his medicine cabinet. | 最强烈的药是布洛芬镇痛药 |
[36:05] | It wouldn’t be the first time an addict fell off the wagon, Rita. | 瘾君子又再次堕落 这很常见 丽塔 |
[36:09] | Or someone slipped him the sedative | 或者是有人偷偷注入镇静类药物 |
[36:10] | so he wouldn’t struggle when he was injected with something. | 被注射以后他就不会挣扎了 |
[36:13] | Like? | 比如说 |
[36:15] | Diabetic insulin. | 糖尿病类的胰岛素 |
[36:17] | It can cause cardiac arrest. | 会导致心脏衰竭 |
[36:19] | We’ve seen it before. | 我们遇到过 |
[36:20] | It’s nearly impossible to detect | 这几乎不可能被发现 |
[36:21] | unless you can find a point of injection, | 除非找到了针孔 |
[36:23] | which I wasn’t looking for, but if I had a chance | 之前我没有注意 |
[36:25] | – to examinate the body, I… – Jesus Christ! | -如果有机会的话… -上帝啊 |
[36:28] | He’s not even your family! | 他根本就不是你的家人 |
[36:30] | Mom and dad were. | 过去是妈妈和爸爸 |
[36:33] | I am. | 现在是我 |
[36:37] | Are you gonna start questioning me now? | 你现在连我都要质疑吗 |
[36:39] | You? Why would I… | 你 我干嘛要… |
[36:42] | Joe Driscoll was obviously bad fucking news, | 乔·德里丝科尔显然他妈的不是个好人 |
[36:44] | which is why dad didn’t want you to know anything about him! | 所以爸爸才不愿意告诉你 |
[36:47] | Doesn’t that matter to you?! | 这样你也介意吗 |
[36:53] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你想我怎么做 |
[37:01] | I want what dad wanted. | 我想的跟爸爸一样 |
[37:04] | I want nothing to do with this guy. | 不想跟这个家伙有任何关系 |
[37:06] | Let’s just finish packing up this crappy house | 我们赶快整理好这个讨厌的房子 |
[37:09] | and walk the fuck away! | 快点他妈的走人 行吗 |
[37:12] | All right. That sounds like a good plan. Okay? | 好 好 听你的 行了吗 |
[37:31] | I guess I understand why Deb is upset. | 我理解黛比为什么难过 |
[37:33] | We both idolized Harry, | 我们都崇拜哈里 |
[37:35] | lived by what he taught us… | 在他的教导下生活… |
[37:37] | Though Deb never had to be taught | 但他没教导过黛比 |
[37:39] | not to kill innocent people. | 别杀无辜的人 |
[37:44] | That’s why she doesn’t understand | 所以她才不理解 |
[37:45] | why I need to know. | 为什么我一定要弄清楚 |
[37:52] | Howdy, neighbor. | 你好 邻居 |
[37:53] | Let me get that for you. | 我帮您拣 |
[37:56] | Well, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[37:57] | I was just wondering… | 我想问问… |
[37:59] | Did you happen to notice any visitors over at Joe’s last week? | 你有没有注意上周是否有人来找过乔 |
[38:02] | Visitors? | 访客 |
[38:03] | Oh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[38:05] | I’m just wondering | 我在想会不会有 |
[38:06] | if he has any outstanding bills… | 一些没有交的水电费之类的… |
[38:08] | a gardener, maybe, or a delivery person, repairman? | 或者是园丁 快递员 维修工什么的 |
[38:12] | Well, come to think of it,there was a, um, | 我想起来了 |
[38:15] | cable repairman here last week. | 上周来过一个修电缆的 |
[38:18] | He was polite. | 他很有礼貌 |
[38:19] | But, you know,he couldn’t fix my TV antenna. | 但是 他不会修我的电视天线 |
[38:23] | You remember what he looked like? | 记不记得他长什么样 |
[38:27] | Well, he had dark hair… | 棕色头发… |
[38:30] | average height…Normal, I suppose. | 中等身材…非常普通 |
[38:38] | I did some checking on our suspect Jacques Bayard. | 我查了一下疑犯雅克·贝阿德的资料 |
[38:41] | You lending I.A. a hand? | 你交给检察院了 |
[38:43] | I just like to know what’s going on in my department. | 我只是想知道自己的部门发生什么事 |
[38:46] | And what is going on? | 查到什么了 |
[38:48] | Turns out Mr. Bayard changed his name | 发现贝阿德先生移民过来之后 |
[38:51] | when he immigrated here. | 就改了名字 |
[38:52] | Used to be Rene Thibault, | 过去是雷内·帝波特 |
[38:55] | a former officer in the Haitian military. | 曾经是海地军队的指挥官 |
[38:59] | Didn’t your tour in the army include some… | 你在部队服役时是不是有在 |
[39:01] | special op in Haiti? | 海地的特殊经历 |
[39:05] | Right. | 对了 |
[39:06] | “Special” means you don’t talk about it. | “特殊”表示你不愿提及 |
[39:10] | But I know you’ve heard as many horror stories as I have | 但我知道你跟我一样听说了很多恐怖的事 |
[39:12] | about what went on down there | 关于那里发生的 |
[39:14] | with those death squads. | 大规模屠杀 |
[39:17] | What were they called? | 叫什么来着 |
[39:19] | Tonton Macoute. | 马库特兵团 |
[39:22] | Yeah, “the bogeymen” | 没错 一群魔鬼 |
[39:27] | They did a lot ofterrible things, | 他们做了很多可怕的事 |
[39:29] | killed a lot of people. | 杀了很多人 |
[39:35] | They made mothers carry the heads of their dead sons, | 逼母亲把儿子的头颅带在身上 |
[39:38] | forced fathers to rape their daughters. | 逼父亲强奸女儿 |
[39:41] | They tied cinder blocks around people’s necks and drowned them | 把大煤块绑在人们脖子上然后沉入水底 |
[39:45] | and put mutilated bodies in trees | 把受了重伤的人吊在树上 |
[39:46] | and killed anybody who tried to take them down. | 谁敢救就杀了谁 |
[39:52] | This man, Jacques Bayard, | 这个人 雅克·贝阿德 |
[39:55] | if he did those things… | 如果他做过这些… |
[39:59] | he deserved a lot worse than he got. | 这样死 算便宜他了 |
[40:08] | Don’t worry, James. | 别担心 詹姆斯 |
[40:10] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就没事了 |
[40:16] | I know it will. | 我知道会的 |
[40:38] | If Joe was shot up with insulin, | 如果乔是被注射了胰岛素 |
[40:39] | there will be an injection welt… | 那一定有注射的印记… |
[40:42] | maybe between his toes or in a freckle. | 也许是在脚趾间或者是一个皮肤斑点上 |
[40:45] | If it’s there, I’ll find it. | 只要有 我就能找到 |
[40:51] | Small towns. | 这地方真不大 |
[41:17] | Come on, Dr. Pittman, which crematorium did you send Joe to? | 匹特曼医生你要把乔送去哪个火葬场 |
[41:40] | Hey! You! stop! Come on! | 嗨 你 站住 |
[42:05] | Get in! | 上车 |
[42:15] | Heard you sneak out. | 听到你偷偷出门 |
[42:17] | Took a guess where you were headed. | 就在想你究竟要去哪儿 |
[42:20] | Figuring I’d need a ride? | 发现我需要搭便车 |
[42:22] | Figured I could talk you out of it. | 发现我可以帮你一把 |
[42:24] | No such luck, huh? | 不会总那么走运的 对吧 |
[42:26] | Deb will be delighted. | 黛比肯定会很开心 |
[42:28] | As far as I know,you went out for a walk. | 据我所知 你只是出去走走 |
[42:36] | Jesus, Dex,did you steal something? | 老天 德克斯 你偷东西了吗 |
[42:39] | Well, my fingerprints were all over it. | 呃 这上面到处都是我的指纹 |
[42:41] | I figured it was prudent to get rid of the evidence. | 我想谨慎些把可能的证据都消灭掉 |
[42:44] | It’s just a box of ashes. | 只不过是一盒骨灰 |
[42:48] | – Joe was cremated, then? – Yep | -乔是被火葬的了 -对 |
[42:53] | Guess you weren’t able to find out | 那他有没有被注射 |
[42:54] | if he was injected with anything. | 你就无从知晓了 |
[42:56] | No. | 没办法 |
[43:00] | – What are you gonna do with him? – I don’t know. | -你想怎么处理这盒东西 -我不知道 |
[43:07] | Hmm, dumpster? | 扔掉 |
[43:11] | I have a better idea. | 我有个主意 |
[43:28] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[43:31] | No matter what Harry said, | 不管哈里说过什么 |
[43:34] | no matter what Deb thinks, | 不管黛比怎么样 |
[43:37] | that’s your father. | 都是你父亲 |
[43:39] | Cardboard box? | 这个木盒子 |
[43:41] | I know you don’t want to acknowledge it, | 我知道你不愿意承认 |
[43:42] | which is why you’re running around,breaking and entering, | 所以你才跑前跑后 出出进进的 |
[43:45] | searching for some killer. | 想找什么凶手 |
[43:49] | But you took that | 你这样做 |
[43:50] | because there’s a part of you | 是因为你的潜意识 |
[43:53] | that knows that this… | 相信… |
[43:57] | that box… | 这盒子里面的人… |
[43:59] | is your real father. | 是你真正的父亲 |
[44:20] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[44:37] | Sounds strange. | 听上去很怪 |
[44:40] | I know. | 我明白 |
[45:42] | You all right? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[45:45] | I was just getting some air. | 只是出去透透气 |
[45:51] | Oh, hey, I found something in Joe’s closet. | 对了 我在乔的柜子里找到些东西 |
[45:55] | It’s just a bunch of papers. | 不过只是一摞纸 |
[45:58] | They’re over there. | 放在那边了 |
[46:14] | Any clues? | 有线索吗 |
[46:26] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 小伙子 |
[46:28] | – How you feeling? – Good. | -感觉怎么样 -挺好的 |
[46:31] | It kind of itches,but they have ice cream here. | 伤口有点痒 不过这儿有冰淇淋 |
[46:34] | Life’s a trade-off. | 生活总是公平的 |
[46:36] | What are you making there? | 你在做什么 |
[46:37] | A thank-you card. | 一张感谢卡 |
[46:40] | See? The nurse brought me the crayons and everything. | 你看 护士帮我找来蜡笔这些东西 |
[46:43] | Who’s it for? | 画给谁 |
[46:44] | Well, she said I should thank the man who gave me the blood. | 她说我应该感谢输血给我的那个人 |
[46:49] | I mean, | 我想 |
[46:51] | that’s normal, right,giving thank-you cards? | 应该这样对吗 寄张感谢卡给他 |
[47:00] | Yes, it is. | 是 没错 |
[47:03] | It’s just that he’s gone, | 不过他已经离开了 |
[47:05] | and we won’t be seeing him again. | 我们再也见不到他了 |
[47:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:10] | That’s all right. | 没关系 其实 |
[47:12] | It doesn’t really mean anything. | 这也没什么意义 |
[47:23] | Yeah, it does. | 不 有意义 |
[47:26] | You keep drawing, son. | 你接着画 儿子 |
[47:28] | I’ll make sure it finds him. | 我保证他会收到的 |
[47:31] | Okay. | 那好 |
[47:50] | You had the case dropped? | 你不调查道克斯的案子了 |
[47:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[47:57] | I.A. dropped Doakes’ case. | 检察院不调查道克斯的案子了 |
[47:59] | Do you seriously think I have any say | 你真的以为我能 |
[48:01] | over what I.A. does? | 左右检察院的决定吗 |
[48:02] | I put everything on the line. | 我把一切都陪上了 |
[48:04] | I told I.A. the truth, | 我跟检察官说 |
[48:05] | and there’s a lot of evidence to back that up. | 有很多资料可以证明 |
[48:07] | What the hell happened? | 到底是什么了 |
[48:09] | Maria! I deserve to know. | 玛利亚 我有权利知道真相 |
[48:11] | All I know is that I.A. got a call | 我只知道检察院接到 |
[48:13] | from an agency in Washington. | 华盛顿政府部门的电话 |
[48:15] | – What agency? – I’m guessing military. | -什么部门 -我猜是军方 |
[48:17] | They said the case involved some… | 据说此案涉及到… |
[48:18] | sensitive foreign-relations issues, | 敏感的外交问题 |
[48:20] | so they were gonna handle it from there. | 所以转到他们那边处理 |
[48:23] | They disappeared it. | 他们把它撤了 |
[48:24] | I always knew Doakes had a history with them. | 道克斯过去跟他们有过来往 |
[48:26] | I figured Special Forces, | 我想事关特殊部队 |
[48:27] | but this kind of reach… | 但这方面的事… |
[48:28] | You think it was black ops, CIA? | 你觉得有后面还有人 中情局 |
[48:30] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[48:33] | Probably. | 可能是的 |
[48:35] | And I ratted him out. Jesus Christ. | 可我出卖了他 上帝啊 |
[48:38] | Angel… | 安吉儿… |
[48:40] | You did what you thought was right. | 你只是做了正确的事 |
[48:48] | Squeak, squeak. | 挤 挤 挤 |
[48:50] | Do you have a problem? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[48:52] | Officer Benson, | 本森警员 |
[48:54] | you just bumped into your superior. | 你刚刚撞到了你上司 |
[48:58] | I believe you owe detective Batista an apology! | 我想你该对巴蒂斯塔探长道歉 |
[49:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[49:07] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[49:47] | I know I should be sorry that | 我知道 我应该说很抱歉 |
[49:48] | we met under these circumstances, | 在这种情况下认识你 |
[49:51] | but truthfully, | 但实际上 |
[49:52] | I think it was the best way to get to know you. | 我想这是了解你的最好途径 |
[49:57] | Realtor says you won’t get much for it. | 房地产经纪说这房子卖不了多少钱 |
[50:03] | More than if I kept it. | 呃…至少多过留着它 |
[50:06] | Are we good? | 我们和好了吗 |
[50:12] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[50:19] | All right. | 好 |
[50:21] | I’ll see you back at the station. | 回警局见 |
[50:38] | Cable repair man. | 修电缆的 |
[50:41] | Wait! Wait! No, no, don’t go. | 等等 等等 别 别走 |
[50:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:47] | Please, I want to ask you something. | 拜托 我要问你点事情 |
[50:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:55] | Alone again. | 又我们两个人了 |
[50:58] | Finally. | 终于 |
[51:02] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[51:06] | I’m glad you were here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[51:08] | Thought you would be. | 我早知你会的 |
[51:16] | The cable repairman — | 那个修电缆的 |
[51:19] | Did he say anything about my TV antenna?! | 他提到我的电视天线了吗 |
[51:25] | No! | 不 |
[52:02] | Rita, it’s me. | 丽塔 是我 |
[52:08] | They’re asleep. | 他们睡着了 |
[52:09] | Yeah, well,I should have been here, okay? | 是 我早该来这儿了 好吗 |
[52:11] | It’s late,and you’re drunk | 很晚了 你喝醉了 |
[52:13] | and you can’t keep coming by here unannounced. | 而且你不能总是想来就来 |
[52:15] | You don’t call the shots, okay? | 你说了不算 好吗 |
[52:18] | Paul, I want you to leave. | 听着 保罗 我想你离开 |
[52:20] | I don’t give a fuck what you want. | 我才不管你他妈的想怎么样 |
[52:22] | I want my fucking kids! | 我想要我的孩子 |
[52:23] | You’re gonna scare them. | 你会吓倒他们的 |
[52:25] | They don’t want to see me? | 他们不想见我吗 |
[52:26] | Those kids are gonna remember | 得让他们记住 |
[52:28] | who the head of this fucking family is. | 谁才是一家之长 |
[52:32] | You’re right. | 嗨 你说的对 |
[52:34] | I’ve been awful. | 是我太糟糕了 |
[52:36] | I just didn’t realize I was hurting you so much. | 我 我刚才意识到我伤你太深 |
[52:39] | But I can make it up to you. | 但我可以弥补的 |
[52:41] | Let me try. | 给我个机会 |
[52:58] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿去 |
[53:01] | Want to play rough? Huh? Is that what you want? | 想来点粗暴的吗 这就是你想要的 |
[53:04] | No!No! | 不 不 |
[53:05] | Fucking whore. | 臭婊子 |
[53:07] | Come on.Come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[53:20] | Wake up. Wake up. Come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[54:01] | I had a father… | 我曾有个父亲… |
[54:04] | someone other than Harry who called me son. | 除了哈里以外 叫我儿子的人 |
[54:08] | The thought never even occurred to me. | 我从没想过会是这样 |
[54:11] | Harry was all I needed. | 我有哈里就够了 |
[54:14] | It was Harry who always had the answers. | 是哈里 他可以给我所有的答案 |
[54:18] | He knew who was good,bad, safe… | 他知道谁是好的 谁是坏的 什么安全… |
[54:22] | and dangerous. | 什么危险 |
[54:24] | I built my life on Harry’s code. | 我的生活建立在哈里的原则之上 |
[54:27] | I lived by it. | 靠他生活 |
[54:29] | But Harry lied. | 但哈里死了 |
[54:31] | Why would he do that? | 他干嘛要这样做 |
[54:33] | What else don’t I know? | 还有什么是我不知道的 |
[54:36] | My concrete foundation is turning to shifting sand. | 牢固的地基顷刻坍塌为一地粉末 |
[54:40] | Maybe Rudy was right | 也许鲁迪说的对 |
[54:42] | You never can truly know anyone. | 你永远不可能真正的了解别人 |