时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So if you or that skinny bitch try to screw with what’s mine, | 要是你和那个臭婊子想抢走我的孩子 |
[00:07] | I swear to God, I don’t care who I have to hurt. | 我对天发誓 伤害谁我都不在乎 |
[00:10] | Let’s face it, Paul. | 保罗 让我们面对现实吧 |
[00:11] | You’ve been a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[00:13] | It’s time for you to go away. | 是你消失的时候了 |
[00:15] | It’s Paul. He… | 是保罗 |
[00:17] | He violated Florida’s three-strikes law. | 他触犯了佛罗里达州的三振出局法 |
[00:19] | The cops picked him up totally strung out on heroin. | 注射毒品的时候 被警察抓个正着 |
[00:21] | He’s back in jail. | 又被送回监狱了 |
[00:26] | Holy shit! They’re fucking fingertips. | 他奶奶的 该死 这是手指尖 |
[00:29] | He started getting all rough with me until he saw this. | 他动作很粗暴 直到看见这个 |
[00:32] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[00:32] | Then he changed his tune, got all turned on. | 然后他就改变了节奏 变得非常兴奋 |
[00:35] | Told me to take my fake hand off. | 让我把假手拿下来 |
[00:37] | He takes all my nail polish | 他把每个指甲都磨光 |
[00:39] | and paints each nail a different color. | 上了颜色各异的指甲油 |
[00:41] | – Menthol? – Like cough drops. | -薄荷糖 -就像止咳药水 |
[00:43] | I could hear them clicking | 我能听到他牙齿咀嚼时 |
[00:44] | against his teeth when he… | 咯吱咯吱的声音 |
[00:47] | Son of a bitch loved those fucking lozenges. | 狗杂种 他喜欢吃止咳糖 |
[00:49] | I was confused because I love you. | 我很困惑 因为我爱你 |
[00:52] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[00:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:55] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:01] | What happened to your lip? | 怎吗了 嘴唇怎么搞的 |
[01:08] | No, it’s — I had an incident with a tool at the workshop. | 没事 只不过在工作间被工具弄伤了 |
[01:19] | I need an ambulance | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[01:20] | at 1228 Calendar Street. | 卡兰登大街1228号 |
[01:22] | A guy’s been stabbed. | 有人被刺伤了 |
[03:25] | I’ve never had much use for the concept of hell, | 我一向不喜欢地狱这个词 |
[03:28] | but if hell exists, I’m in it. | 但如果有的话 我一定是身陷其中 |
[03:37] | The same images running through my head over and over. | 我的脑海中反复出现同一个画面 |
[03:52] | I was there. | 那时我在场 |
[03:56] | I saw my mother’s death. | 眼看着妈妈被杀害 |
[04:00] | A buried memory,forgotten all these years. | 多年来被封藏了的记忆 |
[04:02] | It climbed inside me that day. | 突然复苏 |
[04:05] | And it’s been with me ever since — | 经常浮现于我眼前 |
[04:08] | My dark passenger. | 我的黑暗人格 |
[04:19] | You should be focusing on me, socio. | 你应该专心帮我 伙计 |
[04:27] | Seriously want to get the motherfucker that did this to Batista. | 真想抓住那个刺伤巴蒂斯塔的混蛋 |
[04:34] | Hey, you all right? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 当然 很好 |
[04:39] | I’m just, you know, distraught about Angel. | 只是 你也知道 为安吉儿的事儿闹心 |
[04:42] | How’s he doing? Do we know? | 他怎么样 有消息吗 |
[04:44] | Still in surgery. | 还在动手术 |
[04:46] | Laguerta’s there. | 洛格丽塔在医院 |
[04:48] | God, I hate feeling so helpless. | 上帝啊 我讨厌这种无助的感觉 |
[04:52] | What, no jokes about providing gross sexual comfort | 怎么 在这种时候不说点黄色笑话 |
[04:55] | in a time of crisis? | 调剂一下 |
[04:56] | Our friend was stabbed… | 我哥们儿被刺伤了 |
[04:58] | and he might die. | 还可能会死 |
[05:00] | Officer Morgan. | 摩根探员 |
[05:07] | What do you think, Dex? | 你怎么想 德克斯 |
[05:09] | He put up a fight. There was a struggle. | 他反抗过 有搏斗的痕迹 |
[05:11] | Attaboy, Angel. | 好样的 安吉儿 |
[05:13] | Here, this trail — | 看这儿 |
[05:15] | steady stream of drops. | 血迹是连续的 |
[05:17] | He had a few seconds. Tried to move away | 说明他坚持了几秒 想要离开 |
[05:19] | until — | 直到… |
[05:20] | till he fell. | 倒在地上 |
[05:25] | So much blood. | 这么多血 |
[05:33] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[06:01] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[06:03] | You’re the one I’m supposed to meet. | 想不到我还能见到你 |
[06:06] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[06:07] | You know, I was just talking to someone about you. | 知道吗 我才跟别人提起过你 |
[06:19] | That tickles. | 很痒 |
[06:21] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[06:24] | I wouldn’t dream of stopping. | 我从没想过停下 |
[06:27] | You’re so different this time — | 你跟上次完全不同 |
[06:29] | Gentle. | 很温柔 |
[06:32] | Are you gonna try and get all pervy | 我还以为你是想要我的假手 |
[06:34] | with my stump again? | 再做些怪异的事儿 |
[06:35] | Actually, your… | 实际上 你的 |
[06:37] | …imperfection is what saved you the first time. | 残肢上次救了你 |
[06:40] | Saved me from what? | 怎么救了我 |
[06:42] | True artistry. | 成为真正的艺术品 |
[06:47] | The message of my work is — | 作品的意义 |
[06:49] | not in the product itself, but | 不在于作品本身 |
[06:51] | rather the presentation. | 而在于展示给世人 |
[06:55] | That wrinkled flesh | 你手腕径切面的接合处 |
[06:57] | on your radial carpal joint is far from perfect. | 还有赘肉 不太完美 |
[06:59] | It’s quite unsightly, actually. | 实际上蛮难看的 |
[07:01] | Hey, you don’t have to be an asshole about it. | 喂 你不用说这些混帐话 |
[07:03] | Hey, hey, no, no, no. Shh, shh, shh. | 不是 不是 嘘 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:08] | I didn’t mean to offend. | 我无意冒犯 |
[07:12] | Truthfully… | 事实上 |
[07:15] | I’m thankful for you. | 我很感激你 |
[07:18] | You’re my escape plan. | 你是我躲避计划的一部分 |
[07:20] | Escape from what? | 躲避谁 |
[07:23] | The police. | 警察 |
[07:25] | Because of you, I’ve had to speed up my… | 因为你 我的计划 |
[07:28] | project. | 不得不提速 |
[07:29] | I need something to distract them by. | 我得制造点情况 让他们分心 |
[07:32] | And I always found | 而我发现 |
[07:33] | a freshly chopped-up body always does the trick. | 一具碎尸总能达到这种效果 |
[07:35] | Wait, wait! No! | 等等 不 |
[07:37] | Don’t struggle. | 别挣扎了 |
[07:39] | That never helps. | 根本没用 |
[07:41] | I’m compressing your carotid artery, | 我压紧了你的颈动脉 |
[07:43] | and that is cutting off oxygen to your brain. | 切断了提供给脑部的氧气 |
[07:46] | In about 10 seconds, | 只要十秒 |
[07:48] | you’ll be unconscious. | 你就会失去意识 |
[08:16] | Hey, it’s Rudy. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是鲁迪 请留言 |
[08:19] | Okay, I guess you went to bed. | 好吧 我猜你是睡了 |
[08:21] | Or you fell asleep on the couch | 或者是躺在沙发上看《战士西娜》续集 |
[08:23] | watching “Xena” reruns, | 结果睡着了 |
[08:24] | which I still think makes you a dork. | 你这个笨蛋 总是这样 |
[08:29] | Either way, call me when you get this, okay? | 不管怎样 听到留言后电我 好吗 |
[08:32] | Miss you. | 想你 |
[08:35] | He’s still in surgery, but | 手术还在进行 |
[08:37] | I don’t know when we’ll hear anything. | 不知几时能有消息 |
[08:39] | So I guess you won’t be coming over tonight. | 我猜你今晚不过来了 |
[08:42] | No. I mean, I can’t. | 是啊 我没办法过去 |
[08:44] | Alright. I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:45] | You need to be there for your friend. | 你得在医院陪朋友 |
[08:48] | I haven’t told the kids yet. | 我还没跟孩子们说 |
[08:49] | Told them about Angel? | 跟他们说安吉儿的事 |
[08:52] | No, about Paul… | 不 保罗的事儿 |
[08:53] | Being back in prison? | 又进了监狱 |
[08:55] | I hate breaking their hearts. | 我不想伤他们的心 |
[08:56] | They think so much of their dad now. | 他们对爸爸期望那么高 结果却… |
[08:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:04] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[09:06] | Focus on Angel. We can talk about this later. | 你全心照顾安吉儿 这事儿以后再谈 |
[09:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[09:09] | They’re actually coming out right now. I got to go. | 他们出来了 我先挂了 |
[09:24] | Angel sustained severe internal injuries. | 安吉儿受到严重的内伤 |
[09:28] | He lost a lot of blood. | 流了很多血 |
[09:31] | But… | 但是… |
[09:32] | the surgery was successful. | 手术很成功 |
[09:35] | It looks like our boy’s out of the woods. | 看上去 这小子暂时脱离危险了 |
[09:42] | I know i should stay | 我知道自己该留下来 |
[09:44] | be a part of the group hug. | 跟大家拥抱 |
[09:47] | But I can’t focus. | 但我没法集中精力 |
[09:49] | I’m trapped in the clutches of a memory. | 一团模糊的记忆 把我困住 |
[09:52] | I need to know what it means. | 我必须把它搞清楚 |
[10:03] | Morgen | 摩根 |
[10:05] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的到底怎么了 |
[10:08] | I have someplace I have to be. | 我有点事要做 |
[10:12] | Well, we all got someplace to be. | 我们都有事要做 |
[10:14] | But you just found out | 但当你知道 |
[10:15] | that somebody who was supposed to be your friend | 一个可能没命的朋友 |
[10:16] | is gonna live. | 活过来了 |
[10:17] | Does that make you feel anything? | 难道你一点感觉都没有 |
[10:19] | Anything at all? | 一点都没有吗 |
[10:23] | Take your fucking hand off me. | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[10:30] | Just what I always thought. | 看来我一直没看错 |
[10:33] | Right. | 是没错 |
[11:05] | Shit. Just what I need. | 靠 说曹操 曹操到 |
[11:23] | – Hey. – I know it’s late. | -嗨 -我知道已经很晚了 |
[11:25] | I guess you didn’t get my message. | 你可能没听留言 |
[11:28] | I drove by and saw your car. | 开车路过 看到你的车 |
[11:31] | I can go. | 我可以马上就走 |
[11:33] | Get your ass in here. | 你快进来 |
[11:35] | It’s about time you see where I live anyway. | 你也该看看我住的地方了 |
[11:39] | You have no idea how much I needed this. | 我太需要这个了 |
[11:42] | You feel good. | 抱着你好舒服 |
[11:44] | And cold. You’re freezing! | 就是有点凉 你身上很冰 |
[11:46] | Well, then stay and keep me warm. | 呃 那就留下来 帮我暖暖 |
[12:03] | This Batista thing has gotten to you, hasn’t it? | 巴蒂斯塔的事情让你心烦 是吗 |
[12:09] | Angel’s daughter was there. | 他女儿也在医院 |
[12:13] | That’s got to be rough. | 这样有点残忍 |
[12:15] | Daughter of a cop — | 警察的女儿 |
[12:17] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:22] | I remember what that’s like — | 我还记得那种感觉 |
[12:24] | Kissing your father goodbye, | 每天跟爸爸说再见的时候 |
[12:26] | always afraid it’s for the last time. | 都怕是最后一面 |
[12:31] | Let’s get out of town for the weekend — | 我们周末出城吧 |
[12:33] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[12:36] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:42] | I’m sitting right here. | 现在就可以谈啊 |
[12:45] | Nope. | 不 |
[12:47] | The time has got to be right. | 得找个好时机才行 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[12:54] | It’ll have to wait… | 可能得多等些时候 |
[12:57] | At least till we catch the asshole who did this to Batista. | 至少等我抓住刺伤巴蒂斯塔的混蛋以后 |
[13:00] | Let me warn you –I can be very persistent. | 我可得警告你 我这人非常坚持 |
[13:04] | I need to get out of town, | 我要出城 |
[13:06] | and I need you… | 我要你… |
[13:07] | to come… | 也… |
[13:08] | with me. | 一起去 |
[13:12] | What I need is sleep, | 我只想睡觉 |
[13:15] | which is not gonna be easy. | 现在想睡着也不太容易 |
[13:17] | I’m totally wired from all this shit. | 这些破事搞得我神经失调 |
[13:19] | Well, lucky for you, | 你真走运 |
[13:21] | I have the perfect cure. | 我有治疗睡眠的良药 |
[13:23] | My loving arms. | 爱情的港湾 |
[13:27] | And… | 还有 |
[13:28] | I got a little thing to help you sleep. | 一个帮你睡觉的小东西 |
[13:32] | That ain’t no little thing. | 那可不是个小东西 |
[13:34] | I meant Valium. | 我说的是安定片 |
[13:36] | It’s one of the perks working at the hospital. | 这就是在医院的好处 |
[13:39] | Wine and Valium? | 喝完红酒 再吃安定吗 |
[13:42] | I’ll be totally helpless. | 那我肯定束手就擒 |
[13:44] | You read my mind. | 真把我看透了 |
[14:13] | Well, as I live and breathe! | 哇 真没想到 |
[14:16] | You miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[14:17] | You and the bear claws you’re hiding behind your back. | 不只你 还有藏在你身后的东西 |
[14:22] | This must be important. | 有重要的事吧 |
[14:24] | Haven’t seen much of you lately. | 最近没怎么看到你 |
[14:26] | No rest for the wicked. | 坏人从来不休息 |
[14:29] | How’s Gene? | 吉尼怎么样了 |
[14:31] | Good days and bad. | 时好时坏 |
[14:33] | He just finished his first round of radiation. | 刚做完第一轮放射治疗 |
[14:35] | Well, he’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[14:38] | Not much of a bridge player, though. | 尽管桥牌打得不怎么样 |
[14:40] | Harry and Gene used to get so mad | 过去哈里和吉尼经常气得要命 |
[14:43] | every time Doris and I | 每次输给我和桃丽丝 |
[14:44] | would take them to the cleaners. | 都要帮我们洗衣服 |
[14:49] | I was hoping you could dig up an old case file for me. | 你能不能帮我找一份老案子的资料 |
[14:51] | Well, sure thing. | 当然没问题 |
[14:53] | Got a date? | 有日期吗 |
[14:54] | Not exactly. | 哦 没确切日期 |
[14:56] | It’s the crime scene where Harry found me. | 是哈里找到我时的案发现场资料 |
[15:03] | I wish I could help, but… | 这样 我很想帮你 但是 |
[15:05] | everything from that long ago is boxed up | 那么久以前的资料 都被封起来 |
[15:07] | in the basement at City Hall. | 放进市政厅的地下室了 |
[15:10] | And…as you can see, | 呃 你也看到了 |
[15:12] | I’m up to my you-know-what in year-end reports, so… | 我正在准备年终总结报告 所以 |
[15:21] | It’s my lieutenant. | 警督找我 |
[15:25] | Camilla, is there anything you remember? | 卡米拉 你还记得什么吗 |
[15:28] | What I remember, Dexter Morgan, | 德克斯特·摩根 我唯一知道的就是 |
[15:30] | is your father caring enough | 你爸爸非常关心你 |
[15:32] | to bring you into his home and give you a loving family. | 把你带回家 让你享受家庭的温暖 |
[15:37] | I wouldn’t keep your lieutenant waiting. | 我不能让警督等你等太久 |
[15:43] | Who found the body parts? | 谁先发现尸体碎块的 |
[15:45] | I did. | 是我 |
[15:46] | They were left under the tree. | 就在圣诞树的下面 |
[15:48] | I thought it was the crew from last night | 我起先以为 |
[15:49] | just messing around… | 是昨晚同事闹着玩儿 |
[15:51] | Till I found the head. | 直到看到人头 |
[15:53] | I told him not to touch anything, but he never listens. | 我让他不要碰 可他从来不听 |
[15:56] | God, Patty, you’re such a bitch. | 天哪 派蒂 你这臭婊子 |
[15:58] | Did you guys see anything out of the ordinary | 发现尸体之前 |
[15:59] | before you found the body? | 有什么异常情况 |
[16:01] | There were some broken ornaments by the tree. | 有些圣诞树装饰被弄坏了 |
[16:05] | Who could do something like this so close to Christmas? | 这是谁干的 圣诞节马上就到了 |
[16:09] | The Grinch. | 圣诞怪杰 |
[16:11] | Oh, you’re a fucking riot, Max! | 去你的 你还真乐观 马克斯 |
[16:13] | Like anyone’s gonna go shopping down here after this. | 这样一来 没有人来购物怎么办 |
[16:16] | – There go our jobs. – Thank you for your cooperation. | -我们就没工作了 -谢谢你们的合作 |
[16:22] | Oh, sucks to be an elf. | 做矮人感觉糟透了 |
[16:29] | …Get some visual surveillance. | 仔细察看现场 |
[16:31] | I got here as fast as I could. What are we looking at? | 我尽快赶来的 什么状况 |
[16:34] | Female victim. Cut up into pieces. | 女死者的尸体碎块 |
[16:36] | The ice-truck killer? So soon? | 冰柜车杀手 这么快 |
[16:38] | Yep. And after the bloodbath at the hotel, | 是啊 在酒店出现血池之后 |
[16:40] | can’t wait to see how the captain’s gonna handle the press on this one. | 真想看警监怎么跟媒体交待 |
[16:43] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[16:44] | I need you to walk Dexter to the crime scene. | 你带德克斯特去现场 |
[16:46] | And will somebody turn off this goddamn snow machine?! | 谁去把该死的造雪机关掉 |
[16:48] | Your sister can help you out. | 你妹妹会带你去的 |
[16:51] | That a whole sexual-tension thing | 是你们两个来电了 |
[16:53] | or am I missing something? | 还是我错过了什么了 |
[16:57] | 103. | 一百零三 |
[16:58] | It’s the same numbers he left at Marina View hotel. | 跟海景酒店的数字一样 |
[17:01] | Any leads as to what they mean? | 查到代表什么了吗 |
[17:03] | We’ve talked to numerologists, | 跟数字学家 |
[17:04] | mathematicians, | 数学家 |
[17:05] | code breakers –Nothing. | 密码专家都谈过了 什么都不是 |
[17:06] | They need more to go on. | 信息太少了 |
[17:11] | First he turns my whole world inside | 他先搞了个鲜血盛宴 |
[17:13] | out with a carnival of blood. | 激活我的深层记忆 |
[17:18] | Now he leaves me this — | 现在又留给我这个… |
[17:21] | A calming oasis in the desert of my confusion. | 仿佛混乱世界中的片刻寂静 |
[17:24] | It doesn’t make sense. | 起不到任何作用 |
[17:33] | Crime scene’s wiped clean. | 现场被擦拭的很干净 |
[17:35] | Another hooker? | 又是个妓女 |
[17:37] | Ho, ho, ho –Another dead ho. | 哦 哦 哦 叫着就没命了 |
[17:38] | Somebody’s been naughty. | 这个人真是淘气 |
[17:40] | Hey, Morgan. | 嗨 摩根 |
[17:41] | Want to sit on my lap when we’re done | 等完事儿了 要不要坐在我腿上 |
[17:42] | and tell me what you want for Christmas? | 跟我说要什么圣诞礼物 |
[17:44] | And he’s back! | 你总算活过来了 |
[17:46] | No, thanks. Last thing on my wish list | 我不想 谢了 我可不想染了性病 |
[17:48] | is a burning sensation when I pee. | 小便时有灼热感 |
[17:51] | This doesn’t seem right. | 看起来不太对 |
[17:54] | Body parts scattered among the presents. | 尸体碎块散落在礼物堆里 |
[17:57] | Broken ornaments. | 装饰被扯坏了 |
[17:58] | It’s not his usual meticulous style. | 不象以前那样井井有条 |
[18:02] | It seems rushed… | 看起来很匆忙 |
[18:04] | Haphazard. | 很随便 |
[18:06] | That would explain why we can’t find one of the hands. | 这也许可以解释 为什么一只手不见了 |
[18:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:16] | There’s something underneath the torso. | 残块儿下面有东西 |
[18:24] | Merry Christmas, Miami. | 圣诞快乐 迈阿密 |
[18:27] | After all this time, | 过了这么久 |
[18:28] | why do you think the ice-truck killer has struck again? | 为什么冰柜车杀手又再次出击 |
[18:30] | Any answer at this time would be pure speculation on my part. | 任何答案都只能是猜测 |
[18:34] | Do you think it has any connection with your department’s | 您认为这跟你们部门 |
[18:36] | handling of the Neil Perry fiasco? | 对尼尔·佩里的误判有关吗 |
[18:38] | Sir? | 先生 |
[18:49] | “You’ve arrested the wrong man. | 你们抓错了人 |
[18:51] | “Made the world think I’m a rank amateur, | 让世人以为我只是个不入流的业余爱好者 |
[18:53] | “and I’m very, very angry | 我非常非常的生气 |
[18:56] | to answer for your mistakes.” | 决定回应你们所犯之错误 |
[19:00] | Stop the tape. | 暂停录像 |
[19:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[19:03] | Look at her tears. They’re rolling up. | 快看这眼泪 是倒着往上流的 |
[19:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[19:08] | Bastard’s got her upside down. | 混蛋把她倒挂起来 |
[19:11] | That’s how he bleeds them out. He strings them up like meat. | 这样才能把血放干 像肉一样倒挂起来 |
[19:22] | Please. No, please, no — | 不 拜托 不要 |
[19:28] | All right, turn it off. | 好了 关掉吧 |
[19:30] | I’ll have the tape sent to the station for analysis. | 我把带子拿回局里做分析 |
[19:34] | Sergeant Doakes, you’re on point. | 道克斯警司 你来负责 |
[19:35] | With all due respect, sir, | 我无意顶撞 警监 |
[19:36] | lieutenant Laguerta’s in charge of this investigation. | 但洛格丽塔警督才是负责人 |
[19:38] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:39] | The fact is we haven’t been able to catch this guy, | 看起来 我们一直没办法抓到这个家伙 |
[19:41] | and now he’s rubbing our noses in it. | 现在他变本加厉 开始戏弄我们了 |
[19:44] | We’ve got to come up with some fresh ideas. | 我们得有些新鲜血液才行 |
[19:48] | This is some bullshit. I’ll go talk to him. | 真是狗屁道理 我去找他说说 |
[19:51] | No, no, no. Do as he says. | 不 别去 按他说的做 |
[19:53] | The commissioner has his ass in a sling. | 这位长官自身难保 |
[19:56] | He’s up for review. | 上头已经跟他谈过了 |
[19:58] | Word is he’s getting the boot. | 据说可能会被开除 |
[19:59] | So you’re just gonna sit back and take this? | 那你就真的放手不管了 |
[20:01] | Well, if it means being seen as his worthy successor… | 如果这样就可以顺利接替他的话… |
[20:05] | I’ll be at the hospital. | 我去医院了 |
[20:07] | All right, P.B. and J. inside, | 可以了 三明治在里面 |
[20:08] | cut diagonally, not straight across. | 吃的时候切对角线 别横着切 |
[20:10] | Tastes better that way. | 那样更好吃 |
[20:12] | Has dad said if he’s coming over | 爸爸说他 |
[20:15] | Christmas eve or Christmas morning? | 圣诞除夕来还是新年早晨来 |
[20:18] | I miss him. | 我想他了 |
[20:19] | Well, I’m afraid your dad’s not | 这个 恐怕 |
[20:21] | gonna make it this year for the holidays. | 今年他来不了了 |
[20:24] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[20:26] | Well, uh…he’s — | 呃 他… |
[20:28] | He’s back in jail, isn’t he? | 他又进监狱了 对吗 |
[20:31] | Look, I know he wanted to say goodbye, | 他想跟你们道别 |
[20:33] | but there wasn’t any time. | 但时间不够了 |
[20:35] | He loves you guys so much. | 他非常爱你们 |
[20:39] | I forgot my math book. | 我忘带数学书了 |
[20:43] | I’m — I’m sure he’d love to hear from you. | 我想 他一定很希望收到你们的信 |
[20:45] | We could write him a letter. | 我们一起给他写信 |
[20:46] | It’s all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[20:51] | You could at least pretend you want to be here. | 你就不能假装高兴一点吗 |
[20:54] | You’re the one who had the urgent need for tacos. | 是你非要来吃玉米卷的 |
[20:57] | Yeah, so we could talk about Rudy. | 是啊 其实是想谈谈鲁迪的事 |
[20:59] | He’s been acting weird lately. | 他最近很怪 |
[21:01] | Last night he said we need to talk. | 昨晚他还说 我们得谈谈 |
[21:04] | Well, that’s never good. | 啊 大事不妙 |
[21:06] | Well, thanks. I feel a lot better. | 噢 谢谢你的安慰 我感觉好多了 |
[21:08] | I’ve only been obsessing about this all day. | 一整天我都为这事儿烦心 |
[21:12] | Think you could talk to him for me? | 你能替我跟他谈谈吗 |
[21:17] | Look, it’s Rudy. | 看 鲁迪来了 |
[21:18] | I sort of called him. | 我碰巧也约了他 |
[21:20] | Dex, Deb didn’t tell me you’d be joining us. | 德克斯 黛比没说你也会来 |
[21:23] | Apparently she’s had a lot on her mind. | 显然 这丫头满脑鬼点子 |
[21:25] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[21:27] | That’s work. I have to go. | 是工作的事儿 我得走了 |
[21:30] | Here, take mine. Sorry. | 你吃我的吧 不好意思 |
[21:39] | What’s with your lip? | 嘴怎么了 |
[21:40] | Deb catch you with a right hook? | 吃了黛比一记右勾拳吗 |
[21:42] | She can be pretty protective with the remote. | 她对遥控器的保护欲极强 |
[21:45] | I had a little… workshop accident this morning. | 今早在工作间出了点意外 |
[21:48] | Doesn’t look like it happened this morning. | 看上去不像今早才弄的 |
[21:49] | The cut’s already closing up. | 伤口都长上了 |
[21:51] | Did I say — I meant yesterday morning. | 我的意思是昨天早上 |
[21:53] | I think I’m working too hard. | 这几天工作太累了 |
[21:56] | Anyway, I don’t think my lip is why | 无所谓了 我想黛比安排我们见面 |
[21:57] | Deb arranged this little chitchat. | 不是为了这个伤口吧 |
[22:00] | My sister is afraid there may be trouble in paradise. | 她担心甜蜜不久矣 |
[22:04] | Your sister’s wrong. | 她想歪了 |
[22:06] | So this whole “need to talk” thing? | 是那句”我们得谈谈”闹的吗 |
[22:09] | I’m starting to look at the big picture. | 其实我是想计划一下未来 |
[22:13] | She’s someone that | 我想跟她 |
[22:14] | I could see spending the rest of my life with, you know? | 白头偕老 你知道吗 |
[22:17] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[22:20] | But I do know that Deb’s falling for you… | 但我知道黛比爱你 |
[22:22] | Hard. | 非常爱你 |
[22:24] | You hurt her… | 你伤害她 |
[22:25] | – And you’ll hurt me. – Something like that. | -就等于伤害我 -诸如此类吧 |
[22:33] | Angel, se recupera. | 安吉儿 一定要好起来 |
[22:35] | Angel va a estar en la casa para la Navidad. | 安吉儿一定能在家过圣诞节的 |
[22:38] | Okay? El es un hombre fuerte y strong. | 放心吧 他是个大力士 非常强壮 |
[22:41] | Y adem… | 而且他还 |
[22:43] | I’m tired of hearing you two | 你们两个唧唧喳喳个不停 |
[22:44] | gallinas cluck. | 真是烦死人了 |
[22:47] | Hey, you. | 嗨 你醒了 |
[22:50] | You had us so worried. | 我们很担心你 |
[22:52] | If I’d have known that | 如果我早知道 |
[22:54] | this would get you back in the same room with me, | 这样就能跟你共处一室 |
[22:56] | I would have gotten stabbed sooner. | 我应该早点刺伤自己 |
[22:59] | I’m gonna get the doctor. | 我去叫医生来 |
[23:07] | No, no, no. What are you doing? | 不行 不行 你干嘛 |
[23:09] | No, dejalo. | 你不能下床 |
[23:12] | The doctor said you’re lucky to be alive | 医生说你很幸运居然活下来 |
[23:13] | and still have a liver. | 而且还有一个肝 |
[23:15] | That’s why I got two, right? | 所以人生来有两个肝 就是为了这个吧 |
[23:18] | It’s a good thing you decided to be a cop. | 你决定做警察了 真是件善事 |
[23:24] | Tell me that you caught the cocksucker | 你们肯定抓住那个混蛋了吧 |
[23:26] | that ruined one of my best shirts. | 他把我最贵的衬衣捅破了 |
[23:29] | We don’t have any leads. | 还没有任何线索 |
[23:31] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[23:33] | No. | 没有 |
[23:36] | He was behind me. | 他从背后袭击我 |
[23:39] | I just felt the blade go in. | 我只觉得有刀子刺进身体 |
[23:42] | It happened so fast. | 一切都太快了 |
[23:46] | Maria… | 玛利亚 |
[23:50] | How long has Nina been here? | 尼娜来了多久 |
[23:52] | She was the first one at the hospital. | 她是第一个来医院的 |
[23:54] | She’s been with you the whole time. | 她一直都陪着你 |
[23:56] | Yo no s?porque, pero… | 我也不知道为什吗 |
[24:10] | My mother was murdered before my eyes. | 我亲眼看着母亲遇害 |
[24:15] | Makes sense I’d choose a life | 这可以解释我为什么选择这份工作 |
[24:16] | where I search for meaning in blood. | 在这里探索鲜血背后的意义 |
[24:19] | The sole memory | 因为鲜血背后 |
[24:20] | I have of her is being covered in it. | 掩藏着我对母亲仅有的记忆 |
[24:23] | I need to know more details. | 我需要更多的信息 |
[24:30] | I hope that look means you found something | 希望这种表情表示 |
[24:32] | on Batista’s shirt. | 你从巴蒂斯塔衬衣上找到线索了 |
[24:33] | You should see this. | 你来看这个 |
[24:38] | That’s what I drove all the way back | 我大老远从医院开车回来 |
[24:39] | from the hospital for? | 就是为了这个啊 |
[24:40] | This drop of blood doesn’t match the wound pattern | 这滴血跟衬衣上 |
[24:43] | or the spatter from the rest of Batista’s shirt, | 其他伤口的血迹不吻合 |
[24:45] | and look where it is –On the inside of the back collar. | 看看它的位置 在后领口的里衬上 |
[24:47] | Angel is stabbed from behind. | 安吉儿是从背后被袭击 |
[24:49] | You think it’s the attacker’s blood? | 你觉得是攻击方留下的 |
[24:50] | We know Batista fought back. | 巴蒂斯塔的确反击过 |
[24:52] | Well, run the DNA. | 好 测试基因 |
[24:53] | If this guy’s got priors, | 只要这家伙有案底 |
[24:55] | we’ll get a hit on the database. | 就能在数据库里找到他 |
[24:56] | Already sent a sample to the lab. | 已经给实验室发过样本了 |
[24:58] | All right, let’s get this together. Come on, let’s go. | 好 把这些都拿着 走吧 |
[25:05] | Sorry to hear…You know, | 很抱歉 |
[25:06] | about Matthews taking you off the case. | 听说马修斯把你调离案子了 |
[25:09] | Last gasp of a desperate man. | 绝望之人的最后反击 |
[25:12] | Things are gonna change around here. | 很快就会峰回路转 |
[25:15] | And I won’t forget your help. | 我不会忘记你帮过我 |
[25:23] | “And I’m very, very angry.” | 我非常 非常 非常生气 |
[25:26] | “Oh, God, no! No, please!” | 哦 天哪 不 拜托 |
[25:29] | I can’t watch this again. | 我实在看不下去了 |
[25:30] | I know it’s tough, but just keep your eyes on the monitor. | 我知道很惨忍 但一定要仔细看屏幕 |
[25:34] | Wait –What was that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[25:36] | The camera tilts up | 他关闭摄影机前 |
[25:37] | right before he hits the off switch. | 机器倾斜了一下 |
[25:40] | Watch. | 看这 |
[25:41] | That, my friends, is a monster refrigeration unit. | 看来这位朋友是在一个怪异的冷藏间里 |
[25:45] | He needs it cold to preserve the bodies. We knew that. | 他需要冷藏尸体 我们知道的 |
[25:48] | But check this out. | 但仔细看看这个 |
[25:49] | Look how much space there is | 他脚底和天花板之间 |
[25:51] | between her feet and the ceiling. | 距离很宽 |
[25:52] | This room is way bigger | 这个可比 |
[25:53] | than your standard commercial freezer. | 普通商用冷藏间大太多了 |
[25:54] | Most likely it was a custom build. | 看上去象是专门定制的 |
[25:56] | So we should focus our search | 所以应该在商业区 |
[25:57] | on commercial districts. | 着重搜索 |
[25:58] | No. | 不 |
[25:59] | Residential. | 住宅区 |
[26:00] | You think he built this in his own place? | 你觉得他造在自己家里 |
[26:02] | He picks up hookers, right? | 他专杀妓女 对吗 |
[26:04] | I worked Vice. | 从另一方面想 |
[26:05] | The smart girls know or a warehouse | 聪明的女孩都知道 |
[26:05] | not to go near a factory | 不要轻易到工厂或者仓库去 |
[26:07] | unless you never want to be seen again. | 除非你想从此消失 |
[26:09] | How do we know | 说不定 |
[26:10] | he didn’t knock out his victims | 他是敲昏了受害者 |
[26:11] | or drug them, | 然后把尸体 |
[26:12] | then take them back to a warehouse? | 拖到仓库去的 |
[26:13] | None of the other victims showed any signs of head injury | 所有受害者都没有头部受伤 |
[26:16] | or narcotics. | 或者麻醉的症状 |
[26:17] | Besides, what better way to trap a victim | 再说 还有什么 |
[26:18] | than to get her to walk into your own home? | 比骗妓女回家更容易呢 |
[26:21] | The escort service said she was meeting her client | 三陪公司的人说她是去 |
[26:23] | at the corner of Brickel lAvenue and Coral Way. | 布鲁克街和珊瑚路的交叉路口见客 |
[26:25] | And her body was foundat Santa’s cottage, | 而她的尸体出现在 |
[26:27] | which is on Biscayne mall. | 比斯坎大厦的圣诞老人村 |
[26:29] | We’ll map out grids. | 我们把可能的地区圈出来 |
[26:30] | We’ll focus on private residences | 着重搜查这些地区附近 |
[26:31] | drawing large amounts of power near those areas. | 有强电力供应的住宅区 |
[26:34] | We catch a break… | 找到一点把柄 |
[26:37] | We’ll catch this son of a bitch. | 就能抓住这个混蛋 |
[26:40] | Wait! Where the hell are you going? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[26:42] | I need to do some research on a case. | 调查一个案子 |
[26:44] | You were supposed to call me after your lunch with Rudy. | 跟鲁迪吃完午餐后你该打电话给我 |
[26:45] | I’ve been freaking out! | 我吓坏了 |
[26:47] | He sent me this text message. | 他给我发了条短信 |
[26:49] | “Cum sail away with me?” | 根我出海吗 |
[26:50] | He misspelled “come.” | 跟字写错了 |
[26:52] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[26:53] | This is no time to joke. | 没时间开玩笑了 |
[26:54] | This is good, right? A romantic weekend? | 这是好消息吗 只是个浪漫周末嘛 |
[26:56] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[26:58] | Oh, wait, no. Don’t. | 哦 等等 别 |
[26:59] | Don’t tell me. | 还是别告诉我 |
[27:00] | Maybe he wants it to be a surprise. | 也许他想给我个惊喜 |
[27:02] | Unless I should know. | 除非我应该有心理准备 |
[27:03] | Should I know? | 我应该知道吗 |
[27:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | Tell me. | 跟我说 |
[27:07] | You know, no. Don’t. | 不不 还是别说了 |
[27:08] | “We need to talk”? | “我们得谈谈” |
[27:10] | Who says that unless you’re getting dumped? | 除了分手以外谁还会这么说 |
[27:11] | I don’t think that’s what this is about. | 我想他不是这个意思 |
[27:13] | He probably wants me out on the water | 他可能想把我带去海上 |
[27:14] | in case I make a scene. | 以防我暴跳如雷 |
[27:16] | You know, I always do this. | 你知道的 我总这样 |
[27:17] | I put myself out there. I set myself up to get hurt. | 控制不了情绪 还总把自己弄伤 |
[27:19] | He wants to be part of the family. | 他想成为我们家的一员 |
[27:21] | What? | 什么 |
[27:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:25] | Like… | 这么说是 |
[27:26] | Propose? | 求婚 |
[27:28] | I have to get to the library before it closes, | 我得赶去图书馆 都快关门了 |
[27:29] | but we’ll talk about this later, okay? | 我们晚点再谈这个 好不 |
[27:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[27:35] | Oh, my God! | 哦 老天啊 |
[27:46] | I was never one to dwell on my past, | 我从没怀疑过自己的身世 |
[27:49] | always content to leave it a mystery. | 心安理得的当作一段神秘的过去 |
[27:51] | No details — | 没有详细的记录 |
[27:52] | Just a blur of images rushing by. | 都是些受损图片从眼前闪过 |
[27:55] | But my friend out there | 但这个同行密友 |
[27:56] | wants to bring those memories into focus. | 希望我把这些记忆当作关注重点 |
[28:04] | So do I. | 我也这么想 |
[28:06] | This is it for the Metro News for 1972 through 1973. | 这是72年到73年局里的报刊记录 |
[28:10] | The Tribune’s archives… | 论坛报资料 |
[28:28] | 10/3? | 10月3号 |
[28:33] | 1-0-3 — Same as the hotel, | 103 跟酒店 |
[28:36] | same as Santa’s cottage. | 还有圣诞老人村的号码一样 |
[28:38] | This is what he wanted me to find all along. | 这就是他一直要我找的东西 |
[28:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[28:52] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[28:53] | Laura Moser… | 劳拉·摩斯 |
[28:56] | My mother. | 我的妈妈 |
[28:59] | No wonder I felt so disconnected my entire life. | 难怪我总觉得生活支离破碎 |
[29:02] | If I did have emotions, I’d have to feel… | 如果我有感情 我一定会对这个 |
[29:05] | this. | 有所反应 |
[29:14] | October 3, 1973. | 1973年10月3日 |
[29:17] | Laura Moser and three others | 劳拉·摩斯和其他三个人 |
[29:19] | found chopped up with a chain saw. | 被链锯切割 |
[29:20] | Apparently a drug dealer didn’t appreciate | 很明显 一个毒枭不能原谅 |
[29:22] | Laura and her friends stealing his cocaine. | 劳拉一伙偷了他的可卡因 |
[29:24] | First officer on scene was Harry Morgan. | 第一个到达现场的警员是哈里·摩根 |
[29:27] | You’ve been busy. | 你最近太忙了 |
[29:28] | A crime that big | 这么大的凶杀案 |
[29:29] | and yet there’s no record of the case file at City Hall, | 可警局里却没有任何记录 |
[29:31] | that seems a bit odd. Don’t you think? | 看起来有点奇怪 |
[29:33] | It’s a long time ago. | 时间太长了 |
[29:34] | What is in that report | 报告里到底有什么 |
[29:35] | that Harry didn’t want me to see?! | 是哈里不想让我看到的 |
[29:39] | Why was there no mention in any of the newspapers | 为什么没有一家报纸提到 |
[29:41] | about a 3-year-old boy at the crime scene?! | 凶杀现场那个3岁大的孩子 |
[29:43] | Camilla… | 卡米拉 |
[29:46] | Damn it, I need to know. I need that file. | 该死 我必须知道 我需要那个档案 |
[29:49] | I can’t give you the file ’cause it no longer exists. | 我没法给你 因为它已经不在了 |
[29:52] | I destroyed it the day your adoption went through. | 你被领养的那天 我就把它毁了 |
[29:55] | You did what? | 你把它怎么了 |
[29:57] | Made a promise to your father. | 我对你父亲承诺过 |
[30:00] | Why, to protect him? | 承诺什么 保护他吗 |
[30:03] | To protect you. | 是要保护你 |
[30:13] | Harry had a code. | 哈里做事很有原则 |
[30:14] | He’d never ask you to destroy evidence. | 他决不会让你毁灭证据 |
[30:17] | Your father was a decent man and an honest cop, | 你爸爸是个高尚的人 正直的警察 |
[30:20] | but what he saw in that cargo container changed him. | 但那个集装箱里的一幕改变了他 |
[30:23] | You were left there for days, | 你被遗落在那儿好多天 |
[30:25] | starving, | 饿坏了 |
[30:26] | in blood 2 inches thick. | 坐在2英尺深的血泊里 |
[30:37] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[30:38] | Dex! Cody’s run away! | 德克斯 科迪跑了 |
[30:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I’ve looked everywhere. | 是啊 我到处都找过了 |
[30:43] | Well, call the police. I’ll be right there. | 马上报警 我这就过来 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:49] | Camilla… | 卡米拉 |
[30:51] | I need to know the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[30:53] | Kid… | 孩子 |
[30:57] | Leave this one alone. | 放手吧 |
[31:00] | I can’t sit here like this. | 我不能坐这儿干等 |
[31:02] | I should be out there doing something. | 我得出去找找 |
[31:03] | Rita, the police said you need to stay here | 丽塔 警察说了你必须在家 |
[31:05] | in case Cody comes home. | 万一科迪回来怎么办 |
[31:07] | The neighbors are helping. We’ll find him. | 邻居会帮忙 我们肯定找到他 |
[31:09] | Yeah, but one squad car for all of Miami? | 就靠一个警车找遍整个迈阿密 |
[31:12] | What if some crazy person picked him up off the street? | 如果是哪个疯子从街上掳走了他怎么办 |
[31:18] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:21] | Honey, what are you talking about? | 亲爱的 你在说什么 |
[31:23] | I should have heard Cody get out of bed. | 我应该听到科迪起床了 |
[31:26] | I’m his big sister. | 我是他姐姐 |
[31:29] | Hey. Hey, look at me. | 嗨 看着我 |
[31:32] | It’s not your fault, okay? | 不是你的错 好吗 |
[31:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:38] | Could you go get Dexter some water? | 你能去给德克斯特倒点水吗 |
[31:45] | God. | 天哪 |
[31:47] | I should have seen this coming. | 我应该早就料到的 |
[31:49] | Cody was so upset with me | 我跟他说保罗回到监狱去的时候 |
[31:51] | when I told him that Paul was back in jail. | 他非常难过 |
[31:54] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[31:56] | Today’s Thursday, right? | 今天是周四 对吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:00] | I think I know where Cody might be. | 我想我知道科迪在哪儿了 |
[32:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:15] | Need a push? | 要我推你吗 |
[32:20] | Today’s the day you meet daddy in the park, huh? | 今天你应该跟爸爸在公园会面 对吗 |
[32:23] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[32:25] | Oh, baby, I’m so sorry, | 宝贝 很抱歉 |
[32:26] | but he’s not coming back — | 但他来不了了 |
[32:28] | not for a long time. | 很长一段时间都来不了 |
[32:32] | Look, we’ll talk about this when we get home, okay? | 来 我们先回家再说 好吗 |
[32:36] | After all the lies Harry left for me to uncover, | 当发现哈里留下的这么多秘密以后 |
[32:39] | I’d love to run away, too. | 我也很想远远的逃开 |
[32:42] | He won’t even look at me. | 他甚至不愿看我一眼 |
[32:45] | I’m not the one in jail, | 我没有进监狱 |
[32:46] | and yet I’m still the bad guy. | 可我还是做了坏人 |
[32:49] | Well, you didn’t tell them the truth… | 你没有告诉他们实情 |
[32:51] | About their father. | 他爸爸的事 |
[32:53] | I told them Paul was back in jail. | 我跟他们说保罗又进监狱了 |
[32:56] | Well, right, you told them where he is, | 没错 你说了他在哪儿 |
[32:58] | but you didn’t tell them who he is. He’s still the same — | 可你没说他是什么样的人 他还是过去那个 |
[33:01] | drug-using, wife-beating redneck he always was. | 吸毒 打老婆的坏人 |
[33:04] | They should hear that. | 这个他们应该知道 |
[33:07] | You’re not a parent. You don’t understand. | 你没有孩子 不会明白的 |
[33:10] | You do anything to protect your kids. | 父母一定会尽己所能的保护孩子 |
[33:11] | Rita, wake up. You’re not protecting them. | 丽塔 醒醒吧 你不是在保护他们 |
[33:13] | You’re protecting Paul. | 你是在保护保罗 |
[33:16] | Well, I –I got to get them home. | 我得带他们回家了 |
[33:34] | Somebody’s in a good mood. | 看来有人心情不错 |
[33:35] | The commissioner and the review board | 行政长官和评委会 |
[33:37] | did not look happy this morning. | 今早看上去不太高兴 |
[33:39] | They’ve been in Matthews’ office for two hours. | 他们在马修斯的屋子里呆了两个小时了 |
[33:42] | You thinking his ass is about | 你觉得他的屁股 |
[33:43] | three shades of red right now? | 现在坐成红色的三角形了吗 |
[33:44] | I don’t care what color it is | 什么颜色我不在乎 |
[33:46] | as long as it’s on its way out the door. | 只要能让他滚蛋就行 |
[33:59] | Tell me that did not just happen. | 快告诉我这不是真的 |
[34:01] | It’s who you know and who you blow. | 他就是你想扳倒的那个人 |
[34:03] | Probably picking their fucking tee time. | 肯定是恶人先告状 该死 |
[34:06] | Maria, watch your back. | 玛利亚 你要小心点 |
[34:07] | He’s gonna be gunning for you now more than ever. | 他肯定会用更狠的手段对付你 |
[34:10] | Let him try. | 看他能怎样 |
[34:17] | My man Juan, hook it up. | 我说胡安 把这些收起来吧 |
[34:20] | They didn’t have “Road and Track” so… | 没有卖”路和轨道”杂志的 |
[34:25] | That better be a bag of applesauce. | 最好是一包苹果酱 |
[34:27] | Okay, Juan, at this point, | 好了 胡安 这种时候 |
[34:28] | you should go save yourself. Go. | 你还是保护自己要紧 先走吧 |
[34:32] | You got to be kidding me! | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[34:34] | Two double-meats? | 还加了双份肉 |
[34:36] | A man’s got to eat. | 人是铁 肉是钢 |
[34:40] | You’re so cute when you’re annoyed. | 你生气的时候可爱极了 |
[34:42] | You know, your mouth makes those little O’s. | 看看 你的小嘴都撅成O字型了 |
[34:44] | God damn it, Angel, | 天哪 安吉儿 |
[34:45] | do I look like I’m being fucking cute with you? | 我看上去象在跟你打情骂俏吗 |
[34:47] | Well, not now you don’t, no. | 现在不象 不像 |
[34:49] | Why do you always do this — | 你干嘛总是这样 |
[34:51] | make light of things that matter? | 把简单的事情变的很复杂 |
[34:53] | Okay, I’m sorry. Okay? | 好 对不起 好不好 |
[34:56] | When I come home, I’ll eat anything you want. | 等回家以后 你让我吃什么我就吃什么 |
[34:59] | No jokes, no complaining –I promise. | 不说笑 不抱怨 我保证 |
[35:02] | When you come home? | 等你回家 |
[35:06] | I thought the way things are going with us… | 我以为现在我们的样子 |
[35:10] | I thought you’d forgiven me. | 我以为你原谅我了 |
[35:14] | Well, of course I forgive you. | 是 没错 我原谅你 |
[35:18] | I forgave you a long time ago. | 我很早以前就原谅你了 |
[35:20] | Okay, so let’s fix this. | 好 那我们从头来过 |
[35:23] | This could be a second chance for us. | 再给对方一个机会 |
[35:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:32] | Look, you did what you did. | 听着 要发生的已经发生了 |
[35:36] | It was hard. | 这的确很痛苦 |
[35:39] | But it got us to face the truth. | 但却让我们都面对现实 |
[35:44] | We were miserable… | 我们都很痛苦 |
[35:46] | for years. | 已经很多年了 |
[35:48] | Do you really want to survive this | 你真的愿意在死里逃生之后 |
[35:50] | and go right back to being unhappy? | 再重新回到不开心的生活中去吗 |
[35:53] | Maybe. | 也许我愿意 |
[35:55] | What if I do? | 要是我愿意呢 |
[36:00] | Look, you will always be Jorge’s father. | 你看 你永远都是乔治的父亲 |
[36:03] | I will always care about you. | 我也永远会关心你 |
[36:09] | I’ll always be here for you. | 我会永远陪着你 |
[36:14] | But our marriage is over. | 但我们的婚姻结束了 |
[36:30] | Why, yes, by all means, | 什么事 好吧 无论如何 |
[36:32] | Tom, please, come in. | 汤姆 请进 |
[36:33] | Maria… | 玛利亚 |
[36:35] | Let’s you and me have a talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[36:36] | Congratulations on the review. I hear it went well. | 祝贺你 听说业绩评估很顺利 |
[36:39] | You must be thrilled. | 你肯定高兴的发抖 |
[36:41] | But now, if you don’t mind — | 但现在 如果你不介意 |
[36:42] | Let me get right to the point. | 我直话直说好了 |
[36:44] | All our mishaps these last few months — | 这几个月来所有的困境 |
[36:46] | Failure to bring in the ice-truck killer, | 抓不到冰柜车杀手 |
[36:49] | mishandling of Tony Tucci… | 托尼·托切的案子处理不当 |
[36:51] | Even Neil Perry — | 还有尼·佩里 |
[36:53] | Neil Perry was your fuck-up… | 尼尔佩里是你的臭事 |
[36:55] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[36:56] | They’re all the result of a bad command structure, | 这些都是错误的领导结构带来的后果 |
[37:00] | and that’s my failure. | 那才是我的错 |
[37:03] | Well… | 哦 |
[37:06] | I’m glad to hear you say that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[37:09] | Takes a big man to admit his own mistakes. | 真正的男人才敢承认自己错了 |
[37:13] | So this morning, | 所以 今早 |
[37:15] | the commissioner gave me the go-ahead | 行政长官让我 |
[37:16] | to restructure the division. | 重新调整组织结构 |
[37:19] | Effective immediately, | 从现在起 |
[37:21] | you will no longer serve as my lieutenant. | 你不再是这里的警督了 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry. I know this must be difficult for you. | 很抱歉 你一定很难接受 |
[37:29] | Please, it’s ridiculous. | 拜托 这太荒谬了 |
[37:34] | You really don’t want to do this. | 你不会真想这么做的 |
[37:36] | Because of your status in the Cuban community? | 由于你在古巴团队中的身份 |
[37:38] | I’m a fucking hero to this community! | 我他妈的是古巴团队中的英雄 |
[37:41] | You think they’re just gonna accept it? | 你以为他们会接受这样的结果吗 |
[37:42] | Your replacement has already been selected. | 你的继任者已被选定 |
[37:44] | Her name is Esm Pascal, | 名叫艾斯美·帕斯卡 |
[37:45] | a transfer from fort Lauderdale — | 从劳德戴尔堡调来的 |
[37:47] | A real up-and-comer. | 真正有前途的新人 |
[37:50] | Pascal, the Haitian-American? | 帕斯卡 那个海地裔美国人 |
[37:53] | The one who got shot last year in the line of duty. | 去年执行任务时被射伤的那个 |
[37:56] | Turns out she’s an actual hero. | 看起来她是个真正的英雄 |
[37:58] | You think I’m gonna stay quiet for this, | 你以为我会平静的接受吗 |
[38:00] | you’re out of your mind. | 你妄想 |
[38:02] | I did warn you, Maria. | 我警告过你了 玛利亚 |
[38:06] | I’m gonna need you to clear out this office tonight. | 今晚你就得把办公室腾出来 |
[38:09] | Expect a call from my union rep. | 你等着联合代表处的电话吧 |
[38:11] | You want it, you’ll always have a place in the bullpen — | 你永远都可以坐在外面大间里 |
[38:13] | And my fucking lawyer, too! | 我的律师也会找你的 |
[38:14] | …with all the other detectives. | 跟其他的警探在一起 |
[38:16] | This isn’t fucking over, Tom! | 你他妈的太过分了 汤姆 |
[38:18] | You goddamn… son of a bitch! | 你他妈的 狗娘养的 |
[38:29] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 哦 你一定是在说笑 |
[38:31] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[38:34] | How the hell do I look? | 你觉得我怎么样 |
[38:36] | I can barely remember how I got here. | 我都不记得自己怎么会在这儿 |
[38:39] | Look, there’s something we need to discuss. | 听着 有些事我们得谈谈 |
[38:41] | If you came for an apology, you wasted a tank of gas. | 如果你是来道歉的 那算白来了 |
[38:44] | Sit. I’m not finished. | 坐下 我还没说完 |
[38:45] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[38:47] | Astor and Cody are in the other room. | 爱斯特和科迪在旁边的屋子里 |
[38:52] | Jesus, you brought them here? | 天哪 你带他们来了 |
[38:55] | Look, I know this will be difficult, | 我知道这很难 |
[38:57] | but I need you to explain to them | 但你必须亲自跟他们讲清楚 |
[38:59] | why you’re in this place. | 为什么你会在这儿 |
[39:00] | I have no fucking idea why I’m in this place! | 我他妈的都不知道自己怎么会在这儿 |
[39:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | Fine. You want to be in denial? Go ahead. | 你想一直否认 随你便 |
[39:08] | You will never see your kids again. | 不过再也别想见到孩子们了 |
[39:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Rita, wait, wait. | 等等 丽塔 等等 |
[39:15] | I fought so hard to win those kids back, | 我费尽心机才赢得孩子们的心 |
[39:18] | especially Astor. | 尤其是爱斯特 |
[39:19] | If they see me here like this, | 如果他们看到我这副样子 |
[39:21] | I’m gonna lose them forever. | 我就永远失去他们了 |
[39:23] | Paul, | 保罗 |
[39:23] | the one good thing that came out of our marriage | 这两个孩子是我们婚姻中 |
[39:26] | are those kids. | 唯一美好的东西 |
[39:27] | And I know you love them. | 我知道你爱他们 |
[39:30] | But if you want to have | 如果你想跟他们 |
[39:31] | any kind of real relationship with them, | 建立真正的感情 |
[39:33] | it has to be with the father they have, | 就必须告诉他们真实的爸爸是什么样子 |
[39:36] | not the father they wish they had. | 而不是想象中的那一个 |
[39:40] | Now, you cheated on me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[39:41] | You broke my heart, you broke my bones, | 伤我的心 打断我的骨头 |
[39:44] | and I took it | 我都忍气吞声 |
[39:45] | so those kids wouldn’t have to. | 就是不想孩子也受到伤害 |
[39:47] | But I am giving you the chance to make it all right. | 但我还是给你个机会去纠正错误 |
[39:51] | But not for me, | 不是为我 |
[39:53] | for them. | 是为了他们 |
[39:55] | I…wouldn’t know what to say. | 我…我不知道该怎么说 |
[39:59] | Tell them you’re paying for your mistakes. | 跟他们说 你在弥补犯下的错误 |
[40:04] | It’s a valuable lesson. | 这是很宝贵的一课 |
[40:06] | It’s one you never got. | 从未有过的一课 |
[40:12] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你见还是不见 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:23] | – Daddy! – Daddy! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[40:26] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[40:39] | All right, this won’t take long. | 好了 很快就好 |
[40:41] | There was a drop of blood | 你的衬衣后领上有滴血 |
[40:43] | on the back of your shirt that wasn’t yours, | 但不是你的 |
[40:45] | so I need to check the back of your head. | 所以我得看看你的后脑勺 |
[40:47] | Just so long as it’s only my head | 只要不查 |
[40:48] | you’re checking back there, bro. | 背后其他部位就行 兄弟 |
[40:53] | How are things with you and Rita? | 你和丽塔怎样了 |
[40:57] | Not so good, actually.We kind of… | 不太好 实际上我们 吵了几句 |
[40:59] | had words. I think I really upset her. | 我可能让她难过了 |
[41:02] | That’s rough, man. | 这就是你不对了 伙计 |
[41:04] | Maybe I’m not the right person for her. | 也许我不适合她 |
[41:06] | Some people are meant to be alone, right? | 有些人注定要单独一生 不是吗 |
[41:08] | Dex, socio, | 德克斯 伙计 |
[41:09] | alone sucks. | 单身糟糕极了 |
[41:11] | – Hijo de puta! – Sorry. | -好痛 -抱歉 |
[41:15] | Teeth marks. | 都是牙印 |
[41:17] | You definitely wounded this guy. | 你肯定弄伤那家伙了 |
[41:20] | Good. | 那还不错 |
[41:21] | I hope I broke his fucking nose… | 希望撞歪了他的鼻子 |
[41:23] | Or at least gave him a fat lip. | 至少也撞肿他的嘴唇 |
[41:28] | Angel, | 安吉儿 |
[41:29] | have you ever met Deb’s boyfriend, Rudy Cooper? | 你见过黛比的男朋友鲁迪·库珀吗 |
[41:31] | Yeah. I went by his office a couple of days ago. | 见过 几天前去过他办公室一次 |
[41:35] | Nice guy. | 小伙子不错 |
[41:36] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[41:42] | At lunch, Rudy said he’d hurt his lip that morning. | 午饭时 鲁迪说他早晨弄伤了嘴唇 |
[41:45] | He was lying, and I was too distracted to care. | 他撒了谎 而我也正心烦 没有理会 |
[41:48] | But he’s got my full attention now. | 现在我得多注意他了 |
[41:59] | Hey, you here tonight? | 嗨 今晚你留下来吗 |
[42:01] | Yeah, we’re tits-deep in the ice-truck killer. | 是啊 要追查冰柜车杀手的案子 |
[42:02] | Might be onto something. | 也许会有突破 |
[42:03] | It’s gonna be an all-nighter. | 不过整晚都得泡在这儿了 |
[42:05] | So that text message | 那短信 |
[42:06] | you got from Rudy about going away with him — | 跟鲁迪出海的事儿 |
[42:08] | you’re not gonna do that? | 你不去了吗 |
[42:09] | Tragically, no. | 真惨 去不了了 |
[42:11] | I was all psyched to meet him | 我本来兴冲冲的 |
[42:12] | at the Miami Beach marina but | 要去迈阿密海滩码头见他 现在好了 |
[42:14] | this bullpen’s my home till we finish this. | 活干不完就只能把这儿当家了 |
[42:17] | – Good. – Good? | -好 -好什么 |
[42:18] | I’m working on a theory that Rudy was gonna propose, | 我想鲁迪可能会求婚 |
[42:20] | and now he can’t –Why is that good? | 现在都泡汤了 你怎么还说好 |
[42:22] | No, I meant good that you’re making progress here. | 不是 我说好是因为你在案子上的进展 |
[42:24] | Yeah. We’re getting closer. | 那倒是 我们有进展了 |
[42:26] | Fingers crossed. | 老天保佑 |
[42:27] | At least I know my sister is safe tonight, | 至少我妹妹今晚是安全的 |
[42:29] | which gives me time to check out my own theory on Rudy. | 这样我就有时间去求证我对鲁迪的判断 |
[42:34] | We’ve defined the area for the residential search. | 住宅区搜查的范围已经被圈定了 |
[42:37] | Good. | 好极了 |
[42:38] | So we’ll start canvassing tonight. You take the — | 今晚就开始搜查 你带着… |
[42:45] | That him? | 是他吗 |
[42:47] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 是啊 你怎么会知道 |
[42:48] | ‘Cause you got that stupid-ass grin on your face again. | 看你一脸傻笑就知道了 |
[42:52] | – Go ahead. Answer it. – Okay. | -去吧 接电话去 -好的 |
[42:57] | – Hey. – Hey, Supercop. | -喂 -喂 超级警花 |
[42:59] | What’s the word? | 今晚怎么样 |
[43:01] | I’m kind of in a thing right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[43:02] | Got it. I’ll be quick. | 明白 我快点说 |
[43:04] | You never answered my text. | 你都不回我短信 |
[43:06] | Do I have the pleasure of your company this weekend? | 周末我有这个荣幸带你出海吗 |
[43:08] | Yeah, about that — | 呃 这个嘛… |
[43:10] | Come on, Deb, it’s only two days. | 求你了 黛比 就两天而已 |
[43:12] | I know, I know. i just — | 我知道 只是我们刚在 |
[43:13] | We’ve had a major break in the ice-truck-killer case. | 冰柜车杀手的案子上有了重大突破 |
[43:17] | I promise, as soon as we catch this douchebag, | 我保证 一旦我们抓住了这个变态 |
[43:20] | you and I are gonna spend a whole week together in bed. | 整个星期我都跟你泡在床上 |
[43:22] | You are not gonna be able to get rid of me. | 你别想摆脱我 |
[43:25] | Okay, okay but —How about dinner? | 好 好 那晚饭怎么样 |
[43:28] | Oh, my God, you are persistent. | 哦 天哪 你可真执着 |
[43:29] | Well, you got to eat, right? | 你总得吃饭的 对吧 |
[43:31] | So why not eat dinner with me… | 干嘛不跟我一起 |
[43:35] | on this yacht I’m on? | 在我脚下的这艘游艇上一起吃 |
[43:37] | Where the hell did you get a yacht? | 你从哪儿搞来一艘游艇 |
[43:38] | I rented it. | 我租的 |
[43:40] | I thought we’d have a nice couple days together, but | 我原以为能好好玩两天 |
[43:42] | we could still have a nice night. | 不过至少可以好好吃顿晚餐 |
[43:45] | And there is that thing we need to talk about… | 而且我还有话跟你说 |
[43:49] | Okay, well, maybe I can take an hour for dinner. | 好吧 我可能有一小时的功夫吃晚餐 |
[43:52] | I can work with an hour. | 一小时我就满足了 |
[43:54] | I mean, a real hour, not one of your | 真正的一小时 不能延长 |
[43:55] | “let’s stretch this out till 2:00 a.m. | 你也不许说什么 待到两点 |
[43:58] | you might as well stay and have sex” hours. | 睡一会儿 再做一次之类的话 |
[44:02] | Right. | 好好 |
[44:03] | Real hour. No fakey hour. Got it. | 就一小时 不延长 都听你的 |
[44:06] | All right, I’ll get out of here as fast as I can. | 好吧 一下班我就出发 |
[44:07] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[44:17] | Thinking Rudy attacked Batista | 猜测鲁迪突袭了巴蒂斯塔 |
[44:19] | doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[44:20] | He’s a loving boyfriend. | 鲁迪是个坠入爱河的男友 |
[44:21] | He spends his life helping people in need | 一直在帮助困境中的人 |
[44:24] | He brought me steaks. | 还给我买上等牛排 |
[44:27] | Well, that’s just rude. | 这样太鲁莽了 |
[44:29] | Why would loving and helpful Rudy | 可为什么充满爱心 乐于助人的鲁迪 |
[44:31] | need an industrial-grade lock? | 要装一个专业等级的门锁 |
[44:34] | And a security camera? | 还有一个安全监视器 |
[44:37] | How do I get his DNA now? | 我怎么才能拿到他的基因 |
[44:59] | At times like this, | 一般这种时候 |
[45:00] | I wish the truth was more easily accessible, | 我希望找出真相的方法越简单越好 |
[45:03] | and less — | 除非 |
[45:05] | ripe. | 没错 |
[45:08] | But Harry taught me to trust my gut. | 哈里说过 要相信自己的直觉 |
[45:10] | “People lie all the time,” he said. | 人们总在撒谎 他教导我说 |
[45:13] | “But your instinct will never fail you.” | 但你的直觉不会让你失望 |
[45:18] | Some blood from a cut lip, perhaps? | 可能是嘴唇受伤后流的血吗 |
[45:30] | Fuck me! | 我靠 |
[45:32] | I believe your rule specifically prohibits such action. | 我相信 以你的个性肯定反对这种方式 |
[45:41] | Did you do all this? | 都是你布置的吗 |
[45:43] | In fact –I did. | 事实上 是我自己做的 |
[45:46] | You like? | 喜欢吗 |
[45:48] | I like. | 喜欢 |
[45:50] | I like so much | 太喜欢了 |
[45:51] | that it makes what I have to tell you that much harder. | 所以就更难说出口 |
[45:53] | Oh, please tell me you’re not leaving. | 天哪 千万别说你要走了 |
[45:55] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[45:56] | I hit traffic. | 都是堵车害的 |
[45:57] | It took me 30 minutes to get here. | 光赶过来就花了我半小时 |
[45:58] | I have to turn around and go right back. | 我很快就得离开 赶回办公室 |
[46:02] | Oh, my God. Hold on. | 哦 上帝啊 等一下 |
[46:04] | Hold on. Wait! | 等一下 |
[46:05] | Well, you’re sort of forcing my hand here. | 这都是你催我的 |
[46:07] | I wanted to wait until we were out in the water, but… | 我本想等到了海上再 |
[46:11] | Here it goes. | 但看来只能现在了 |
[46:13] | I know this seems fast… | 我知道这有点仓促 |
[46:16] | But I feel — | 但我觉得 |
[46:18] | I feel that I waited my whole entire life for you. | 我觉得自己这辈子都是在等你 |
[46:22] | And now that you’re here, | 现在 你就在我身边 |
[46:24] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不想再错过你 |
[46:28] | Debra Morgan… | 黛布拉·摩根 |
[46:30] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[46:33] | I knew it! I fucking knew it! | 我知道 我他妈的早就知道 |
[46:34] | Is that your version of a “yes”? | 这是你表达愿意的方式吗 |
[46:36] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, but — | 是 愿意 但是 |
[46:39] | No, no, no! Stop at “yes.” | 不 别说了 说愿意就可以了 |
[46:41] | “Yes”, I like that part. | 我只想听这个 |
[46:42] | Yes, but let’s slow it down, you know? | 愿意 但我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[46:45] | Like, let me savor this. I want to be with you. | 让我回味一下 我想跟你一起 |
[46:48] | I want to enjoy it, you know? | 但我想慢慢享受 明白吗 |
[46:50] | So it’s a “yes,” but — | 所以我愿意 但 |
[46:52] | – Okay, I get it. – You do? | -好 好 我明白 -但 |
[46:54] | No, not really, but I can work with it. | 实际上不太明白 但我可以接受 |
[46:55] | Good, good. | 好的 好的 |
[46:58] | Oh, God, | 哦 上帝 |
[46:58] | I can still wear the ring, right? | 我可以带着戒指 对吗 |
[47:00] | Yes, but… | 是 但 |
[47:02] | There’s a condition. | 有个条件 |
[47:04] | I know you have to go to work, but… | 我知道你急着回去工作 但是 |
[47:07] | If you’re gonna wear the ring, we need to celebrate. | 如果你带了戒指 我们就要庆祝一下 |
[47:10] | One glass of champagne. That’s all I ask. | 一杯香槟 我只有这个请求 |
[47:12] | – Rudy, I… – I mean it. | -鲁迪 我 -我说到做到 |
[47:14] | You can’t leave your sort-of fianc? | 你不能把未婚夫一个人 |
[47:15] | on a yacht with a cold meal | 留在游艇上吃冷饭 |
[47:17] | and an unopened bottle of champagne. It’s kind of cruel. | 喝没开过的香槟 这太残忍了 |
[47:20] | Just one glass of champagne… | 就一杯香槟 |
[47:22] | to celebrate. | 庆祝一下就好 |
[47:24] | And then you can go back, | 然后你就回警局 |
[47:25] | saving Miami from the ice-truck killer. | 继续追踪 冰柜车杀手 拯救迈阿密 |
[47:29] | I can live with that. | 我答应你 |
[47:37] | Hey, I need these two tested against each other. | 嗨 我需要这两份血液的 |
[47:39] | It’s kind of a rush. | 对比检验结果 很急 |
[47:42] | Excuse me, hi. | 抱歉 嗨 |
[47:46] | Hey, these two –Tested against each other right now. | 嗨 这两个 对比检验一下 马上 |
[47:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:55] | It’s Deb. Do it. | 是黛比 请留言 |
[47:57] | Hey, I know you’re working, | 嗨 我知道你在工作 |
[47:59] | but let me know when you come up for air. | 想透透气的话就上来找我 |
[48:01] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[48:02] | I’m in the building. | 就在楼上 |
[48:10] | This yacht’s amazing. | 这游艇很棒 |
[48:12] | I didn’t know you went for stuff like this. | 我不知道你还有这种爱好 |
[48:15] | Well, you have a whole lot to learn about me. | 你要了解我的地方太多了 |
[48:17] | Was that just the phone ringing? | 是电话响了吗 |
[48:19] | Yeah –Big brother. | 是我哥哥 |
[48:21] | I let it go to voice mail. | 我设置语音留言了 |
[48:22] | He can wait till we’re done here. | 等我们完事儿了再打给他 |
[48:23] | Good. I want you all to myself. | 好极了 我希望你只属于我 |
[48:27] | So… | 那么 |
[48:28] | let the toasting begin. To… | 干杯 为了 |
[48:32] | what comes next. | 接下来要发生的事 |
[48:39] | You’re not drinking? | 你怎么没喝 |
[48:48] | Tastes like menthol, | 有薄荷的味道 |
[48:51] | which, it turns out, is not that sexy. | 感觉不怎么有气氛 |
[48:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[49:00] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[49:04] | Just bad memories. | 想起一些不好的事情 |
[49:09] | That’s right. That was the — | 噢 对了 这不就是 |
[49:11] | the one clue | 冰柜车杀手 |
[49:12] | the ice-truck killer left behind, right? | 留下的线索 对吗 |
[49:15] | Right. | 对 |
[49:18] | Wait. How did you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[49:21] | I don’t often make mistakes, | 我犯过的错误不多 |
[49:23] | but when I do, they haunt me. | 一旦犯了 就永远都忘不了 |
[49:27] | Hilarious. | 真会说笑 |
[49:31] | Your champagne’s gonna get warm. | 你的香槟都不冰了 |
[49:33] | You know the one thing | 知道我一直 |
[49:34] | I’ve been dying to ask you? | 都想问你个问题吗 |
[49:37] | How did you not know who I was? | 你怎么会不知道我是谁呢 |
[49:40] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[49:45] | This isn’t funny. | 这可不怎么好笑 |
[49:47] | I think a real cop would… | 我想 一个真正的警察 |
[49:50] | at least have a sense that she was in the presence | 在面对正在追捕的犯人时 |
[49:52] | of the person she was hunting. Right? | 应该是有感觉的 对吗 |
[49:56] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[49:58] | I didn’t show you the best part of my loft. | 你还没看过我公寓里最好的部分 |
[50:00] | Built it myself. | 我自己盖的那间 |
[50:03] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[50:05] | The refrigerated room. | 那间冷藏室 |
[50:08] | Oh, God, why are you doing this?! | 天哪 你干嘛要这样对我 |
[50:11] | You know, the tricky part was getting you on the boat. | 知道吗 最有趣的部分是怎么骗你上船 |
[50:14] | The other women I could just pay. | 换做是别的女人 我付钱就行 |
[50:16] | But at the end… | 可是没想到 |
[50:19] | You made it easy. | 对付你却更容易 |
[50:21] | So desperate to fall in love. | 你迫不及待想要坠入爱河 |
[50:27] | Stop. | 住手 |
[50:43] | Dude, you got to see this. | 伙计 看看这个 |
[50:46] | The autopsy on our Santa’s cottage victim? Check it out. | 圣诞村受害者的验尸报告 打开看看 |
[50:50] | One arm was shorter than the other. So that got me thinking. | 胳膊一长一短 引起了我的注意 |
[50:54] | I mean, our guy isn’t sloppy. | 你看 凶手从不粗心 |
[50:57] | He’s precise. | 他很精细的 |
[50:58] | Not now, Vince. | 我现在没心情 兄弟 |
[50:59] | Her left wrist was 2 inches shorter than her right. | 左胳膊比右胳膊短2英寸 |
[51:02] | I mean, why? | 我是说 |
[51:03] | Why cut off more on the left side than the right? | 为什么要多砍掉2寸 |
[51:07] | Because our girl… | 因为这次的受害者 |
[51:09] | Our girl was a fucking amputee. | 这个女孩儿是个截肢者 |
[51:13] | I looked up her medical records. | 我翻看了她的医疗记录 |
[51:15] | She had a fake left hand. That’s why we couldn’t find it. | 她的左手是假肢 所以才找不到 |
[51:18] | The killer cut off that extra piece of wrist | 杀手特意砍去了假手 |
[51:20] | so that we wouldn’t see the stump. | 好让我们不会发现 |
[51:22] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[51:24] | That night Batista was stabbed, | 巴蒂斯塔被袭击的那晚 |
[51:26] | he was following up on a lead | 他正在跟踪一个应召女郎的线索 |
[51:28] | he got from a one-handed call girl. | 她只有一只手 |
[51:29] | Guess what the lead was about. | 猜猜是关于什么的线索 |
[51:33] | The ice-truck killer. | 冰柜车杀手 |
[51:35] | Booyah. | 完全正确 |
[51:41] | – You sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -阳性 |
[51:43] | The samples you gave me were a match. | 你给我的两个血液样本完全吻合 |
[51:45] | They’re from the same person. | 是同一个人的 |
[51:49] | Hey, you all right? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[52:00] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹呢 |
[52:02] | Took her code 12. | 呼她 12号频道 |
[52:04] | Left about an hour ago. | 她半小时前离开了 |
[52:05] | She went to dinner? She wasn’t supposed to go anywhere. | 她吃饭去了吗 她哪儿都不该去的 |
[52:07] | Dispatch, this is Dexter Morgan. | 调度处 我是德克斯特·摩根 |
[52:09] | I need you to raise officer Debra Morgan on her radio. | 麻烦接通黛布拉·摩根的频率 |
[52:17] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[52:18] | She’s been out of range for the last half-hour. | 半小时前她已离开呼叫区 |
[52:23] | It’s Deb. Do it. | 我是黛布 请留言 |
[52:25] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈的去哪儿了 |
[52:26] | I’m here at work, and you’re not. I need to talk to you. | 我在工作 你却没在 我有急事找你 |
[52:28] | Do not see Rudy until you find me. | 见我之前不要去见鲁迪 |
[52:32] | Call me when you get this. | 听到留言后给我电话 |