时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Blood. Sometimes, it sets my teeth on edge. | 血 有时让我不寒而栗 |
[00:17] | Other times, it helps me control the chaos. | 也有时 能帮我控制内心的混乱 |
[00:22] | Last season on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》上季提要 |
[00:24] | Tonight’s the night | 今夜就是行动之夜 |
[00:25] | and it’s going to happen again, and again. | 它还是会一次又一次的发生 |
[00:28] | Open your eyes and look at what you did! | 睁开眼睛看看你做的好事 |
[00:31] | Please, you have to understand. | 求你了 你得理解 |
[00:33] | Trust me, I definitely understand. | 相信我 我绝对理解 |
[00:35] | Children, I could never do that, not like you. | 我可不会去杀小孩子 不像你一样 |
[00:38] | – Why? – I have standards. | -为什么 -我有我的原则 |
[00:43] | – You better be a cop. – No, forensics. | -你是警察吧 -不是 法医 |
[00:45] | – They found another hooker. – Another? | -他们又找到一个妓女 -又 |
[00:47] | That’s the 3rd one in five months. | 这是五个月以来的第三个 |
[00:48] | There’s no blood near the body at all. | 尸体附近根本没有血迹 |
[00:50] | It’s the weirdest thing you ever saw. | 这肯定是你所见过的最怪异的事 |
[00:52] | I’ve never seen such clean dry neat looking, | 我从没见过这么洁净 干燥 |
[00:55] | dead flesh. | 又好看的尸体 |
[00:56] | How does the killer get rid of the blood? | 凶手是怎么把血清理干净的 |
[00:58] | I think this is a friendly message. | 我想这是个友好的信息 |
[01:00] | Kind of like: “Hey, wanna play?” | 就像是说 嘿 想玩玩吗 |
[01:01] | And yes, I wanna play. | 是的 我想玩 |
[01:03] | I really, really do. | 我真的真的很想玩 |
[01:05] | What’s this sick son of a bitch trying to tell us? | 这个变态的贱人想告诉我们什么? |
[01:07] | Not us, me. | 不是我们 是我 |
[01:08] | Interesting hand job. | 有趣的手工活 |
[01:10] | You think this is our guy’s work? | 你觉得这是那人的杰作 |
[01:12] | The Ice Truck Killer. | 冰柜车杀手 |
[01:13] | This feels familiar. | 感觉很像 |
[01:15] | When he broke into my apartment, | 当他闯入我的公寓时 |
[01:16] | he took some time to get to know me. | 花了些时间来了解我 |
[01:17] | My life, my secrets… | 我的生活 我的秘密 |
[01:19] | he knows. | 他知道 |
[01:20] | He’s not corrupting the happy Hallmark images of my youth. | 他并不是想破坏我对童年的美好印象 |
[01:24] | He’s revealing the ugly truth behind them. | 他是想揭露隐藏在后面那丑恶的事实 |
[01:26] | Son, there are people out there who do really bad things. | 孩子 外面的世界有人在做真正的坏事 |
[01:29] | But of course, you have to learn how to spot them, | 但是 你得学会如何发现它们 |
[01:31] | but I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[01:32] | The code of Harry, my foster father, is satisfied. | 我养父哈里的准则 我执行得很好 |
[01:36] | So how the hell was your date with Rita last night? | 你昨晚跟丽塔的约会得怎么样? |
[01:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:39] | She’s perfect because Rita is, | 丽塔很完美 因为她 |
[01:41] | in her own way, as damaged as me. | 以她自己的方式 支离破碎如我 |
[01:43] | – I want… – A normal life. | – 我想过 – 正常的生活 |
[01:46] | Yeah, a normal life. | 是的 正常的生活 |
[01:50] | The killer is an artist. | 那杀手是个艺术家 |
[01:52] | You are creepy me out, | 你让我他妈的毛骨悚然 |
[01:53] | you know that, Dexter? | 知道吗 德克斯特 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. | 我知道 不好意思 |
[01:56] | Why in a building full of cops, | 为什么满楼的警察 |
[01:58] | is Doakes, the only one who gets the creeps from me? | 只有道克斯 觉得我让他毛骨悚然 |
[02:02] | I want you and Rita to meet my boyfriend. | 我想让你跟丽塔见见我的男朋友 |
[02:03] | Dex, Rudy’s different. | 德克斯 鲁迪与众不同 |
[02:05] | I feel safe with him. I think… I’m falling for him. | 他让我有安全感 我想我爱上他了 |
[02:08] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[02:11] | I waited a long time to meet you. | 为了见你一面我等了好久啊 |
[02:13] | Dad’s coming home? | 老爸要回来 |
[02:15] | If their dad shows up, we’ll deal with it together. | 如果他们的爸爸回来了 我们一起应对 |
[02:17] | Paul Bennett | 保罗·班纳特 |
[02:18] | father on parole. | 还在保释期的父亲 |
[02:20] | Are you fucking my wife? | 你上了我老婆吗 |
[02:22] | My heart beats for those two kids, | 我的心就是为那两个孩子而跳的 |
[02:24] | so if you or that skinny bitch try to screw with what’s mine, | 所以如果你和那干瘦婊子敢挡我 |
[02:27] | I swear to God, I don’t care who I have to hurt… | 我对天发誓 下手不会留情 |
[02:30] | Let’s face it, Paul, you’ve been a problem. | 坦白说吧 保罗 你才是问题所在 |
[02:32] | It’s time for you to go away. | 该是你离开的时候了 |
[02:34] | He smacked me over the head, dragged me out of the house | 他敲了我的脑袋 把我拖出房间 |
[02:36] | probably through the backyard. | 有可能是经过后院 |
[02:38] | All I want is for you to look for a shoe. | 我只要你帮我找到只鞋 |
[02:41] | It’s missing. | 它丢了 |
[02:41] | I’m telling you. Dexter is not who you think he is. | 我告诉你 德克斯特并不是你想象的那样 |
[02:45] | Do I have the pleasure of your company this weekend? | 我能有幸本周末有你相伴吗 |
[02:47] | We’ve had a major break in the Ice Truck Killer case. | 冰柜车杀手案我们有了重大突破 |
[02:49] | Debra Morgan… | 黛布拉·摩根 |
[02:51] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[02:53] | Yes, yes! | 愿意 愿意 |
[02:54] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪 |
[02:55] | Took her code 12. | 带走了她的12号频率传呼机 |
[02:56] | Left about an hour ago. | 一小时前离开了 |
[02:58] | How did you not know who I was? | 你怎么能不知道我是谁 |
[03:00] | I think a real cop would…at least have a sense | 一个真正的警察 多少会察觉到 |
[03:03] | that she was in the presence of the person she was hunting. | 陪她是 是她正在搜捕的人 |
[03:09] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈的在哪里 |
[03:10] | I’m here at work, and you’re not. | 我在这里工作而你却不在 |
[03:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[03:12] | Do not see Rudy until you find me. | 找到我之前不要去见鲁迪 |
[03:14] | You’re connected to this. | 你跟这个有关 |
[03:16] | I don’t know how, but I’m gonna find out, | 我不知道具体情况 但是我会查出来的 |
[03:18] | and some of what I find is gonna stick to your ass. | 我查出来的事实 会钉死你 |
[03:19] | I was hoping you could dig up an old case file for me. | 我想你帮我找一桩旧案的档案 |
[03:22] | Sure thing. | 一定尽力 |
[03:23] | It’s the crime scene where Harry found me. | 就是哈里找到我的那个犯罪现场 |
[03:25] | This is what he wanted me to find all along. | 这就是他一直以来想让我找到的 |
[03:28] | He’s showing me where to go. | 他在指示我往哪里走 |
[03:30] | Laura Moser and three others | 劳拉·摩莎和另外三个人 |
[03:31] | found chopped up with a chain saw. | 被人用电锯残害了 |
[03:34] | What is in that report that Harry didn’t want me to see? | 报告里到底有什么是哈里不想让我发现的 |
[03:36] | What he saw in that cargo container changed him. | 他在集装箱里所看到的 改变了他 |
[03:38] | You were left there for days, | 你被遗弃在那里几天了 |
[03:40] | starving, | 饿坏了 |
[03:42] | in blood 2 inches thick. | 在两英寸厚的血泊里 |
[03:44] | You remember now? | 你现在记起来了 |
[03:47] | I have a brother. | 我还有个哥哥 |
[03:48] | A real brother. | 亲哥哥 |
[03:49] | I didn’t even know you existed. | 我甚至不知道你存在 |
[03:51] | Imagine how I felt when I tracked you down | 试想一下当我找到你并发现你跟我一样时 |
[03:55] | and found out you were exactly like me. | 我心里是什么感受 |
[03:57] | You can’t be a killer and a hero. | 你不能够既做杀手又做英雄 |
[04:00] | It doesn’t work that way! | 这是不可能的 |
[04:08] | Why me, Dex? | 为什么是我 德克斯 |
[04:09] | Why’d he choose me? | 他为什么选我 |
[04:10] | You’re just lucky, I guess. | 我猜只是碰巧吧 |
[04:15] | I was so scared, so scared. | 我好怕 好怕 |
[04:18] | What am I, one of your victims now? | 现在我成了你的受害者了吗 |
[04:20] | No, you’re not a trophy… | 你不是战利品 |
[04:22] | but you need to be put down. | 但我得除掉你 |
[04:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:27] | I drove away a brother who accepts me, | 我为了一个背叛我的养父 |
[04:29] | for a foster father who betrayed me. | 送走了接受我的哥哥 |
[04:31] | I’m not alone and Harry kept it from me. | 我并不是一个人 哈里瞒着我 |
[04:34] | Doakes always sensed I was hiding something. | 道克斯总是觉得我隐藏了什么事情 |
[04:37] | Now, he knows. | 现在他知道了 |
[04:38] | My devil danced with his demon, | 我心中的恶魔跟他的魔鬼共舞 |
[04:40] | and the fiddler’s tune is far from over. | 他对我的猜忌远未结束 |
[06:44] | Tonight’s the night… | 今夜就是行动之夜 |
[06:53] | and it’s going to happen again, and again. | 它还是会一次又一次的发生 |
[06:58] | Has to happen. | 必须发生 |
[07:04] | For what I want doesn’t matter. | 这不是我想要的 |
[07:06] | For what I want doesn’t matter. | 但我想要什么并不重要 |
[07:09] | This is the only way I know how to survive. | 这是我所知的唯一的生存之道 |
[07:18] | I’m coiled and ready to strike. | 我盘旋着 准备出击 |
[07:27] | Although a spare will do. | 有余地就好了 |
[07:29] | Nice. Nice warmer ball. | 不错 热身成功 |
[07:31] | Now, you can get that. Remember. | 你掌握要领了 记住 |
[07:33] | Loose arm swing. | 胳膊放松 |
[07:35] | Loose. Got it. | 放松 明白 |
[07:36] | Yeah, and keep your mind limber. | 是的 心情也要放松 |
[07:37] | I’m doing mental Jumping Jacks. | 我的精神在开合跳 |
[07:39] | – Don’t forget. – Oki, doki. | -别忘了 -木问题 |
[07:42] | I’m on edge. | 我快到边缘了 |
[07:44] | Thirty eight days, sixteen hours, and twelve minutes | 已经过去了38天16小时12分钟 |
[07:47] | have passed since I killed my brother. | 距离我杀了我哥哥那时 |
[07:50] | In that entire time, I haven’t had a single night to myself. | 这段时间我没有一个属于自己的夜晚 |
[07:54] | Sergeant Doakes makes sure of that. | 道克斯警司逼的 |
[07:57] | He follows me everywhere now. | 现在他时刻跟着我 |
[07:58] | My human bloodhound incited by the scent of darkness. | 猎犬受到了黑夜气息的启发 |
[08:03] | My best hope of losing him is to act relentlessly normal, dull. | 要甩掉他必须表现得极度正常 迟钝 |
[08:08] | So I bowl. | 所以我打保龄球 |
[08:16] | What’s really disturbing is that I’m good at it. | 令人郁闷的是 我挺拿手 |
[08:19] | Holes, Dex. | 球王啊德克斯 |
[08:20] | You pictured it, didn’t you? | 你胸有成竹啊 是吧 |
[08:26] | Striker! | 保龄王子 |
[08:28] | We need you locked down, tonight? | 我们今晚需要你 |
[08:29] | We’re playing the Alley Cats. | 我们要打”野猫” |
[08:32] | I’m a little tense, Angel. | 我有些紧张 安吉儿 |
[08:36] | But I’ll try my best not to let the team down. | 但我会加油不让队友失望 |
[08:39] | Try, peso, try. | 加油 哥们儿 加油 |
[08:41] | You gotta think positive, bro. | 你要往积极方面想 兄弟 |
[08:43] | Cause what we think creates the world around us. | 因为我们的意味会影响周围的世界 |
[08:45] | It’s all about energy and interconnectedness. | 能量会相互影响 |
[08:48] | I mean, you gotta think positive. | 我是说 你要往积极方面想 |
[08:49] | When his wife left him. Angel lost someone too. | 老婆离开 安吉儿也失去了家人 |
[08:53] | Now, he’s going toward the light, searching for answers. | 现在他正在走向光明 寻找答案 |
[08:56] | He found one, | 他找到了 |
[08:57] | on an Oprah rerun. | 在重播的奥普拉节目中 |
[08:59] | I wish it were that easy for me. | 我希望解决我的问题也能这么简单 |
[09:00] | And we just got to direct it to manifest what we want. | 我们只要表明我们想要什么 |
[09:04] | Okey? | 明白吗 |
[09:06] | Alright. | 好 |
[09:22] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[09:23] | Dude, just bowl a strike | 哥们儿 打个好球 |
[09:25] | so we can go have some fun at the strip clubs. | 我们就能去脱衣舞俱乐部找点乐子了 |
[09:26] | I want to see a real 7-10 split. | 我想见一个真正的”开花” |
[09:28] | I wish I could have fun. | 我希望我能享受到乐趣 |
[09:30] | With Doakes tailing me, | 道克斯成天跟着我 |
[09:31] | my life’s been all Jekyll and no Hyde. | 我成了变不了身的”变身怪医” |
[09:34] | No moon-lit play dates, no late night social calls. | 没有月下闲情 没有夜半私话 |
[09:37] | Not one. | 都没有 |
[09:39] | My brother would be so disappointed. | 我哥哥肯定会很失望 |
[09:40] | Don’t forget: tell the universe what you need. | 别忘了 告诉宇宙你需要什么 |
[09:44] | I really need… to kill somebody. | 我真的 需要杀人 |
[10:01] | Did you even take my advice? | 你有没有听从我的意见啊 |
[10:03] | I’m telling you. The universe can be very generous. | 我想告诉你 宇宙可以很慷慨的 |
[10:18] | It certainly can. | 真的可以 |
[10:23] | For weeks, I’ve known who was next. Who belonged to me. | 几星期以来 我知道谁是我下一个猎物 |
[10:28] | I just needed Doakes to take a night off. | 我只需要道克斯休息一个晚上 |
[10:43] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[10:46] | I need to… | 我需要 |
[10:48] | curse someone. | 诅咒某个人 |
[10:50] | What kind of curse? | 什么诅咒 |
[10:56] | Death curse. | 死亡诅咒 |
[11:01] | We don’t do that kind of thing here. | 我们不在这里做那种事 |
[11:03] | You can go down to Little Haiti. | 你可以去小海地 |
[11:05] | Find all the Hoodoo Voodoo you need there. | 在那里找到你要的巫毒娃娃之类的 |
[11:09] | You are Jimmy Senseo, high priest, right? | 你是吉米·山修 大祭司 是吧 |
[11:18] | The man with God in his mouth. | 满口念叨着上帝的人 |
[11:22] | I’m not a tourist. | 我不是旅行者 |
[11:24] | I need a Petro curse and | 我需要一个佩特罗诅咒 |
[11:26] | I heard you were the best. | 听说你是最好的 |
[11:29] | Thank you, for your offering. | 谢谢你的献礼 |
[11:32] | Come. | 来 |
[11:53] | A blind man. Not very sporting, I know. | 瞎子 腿脚残废 我知道 |
[11:56] | But I’m not one to discriminate based on race, gender or disability. | 但我不歧视他人的种族 性别或残疾 |
[12:06] | What… | 发生 |
[12:07] | is… | 什么 |
[12:08] | happening? | 事了 |
[12:10] | The only pertinent question is | 唯一重要的问题是 |
[12:11] | what happened to your victims. | 你的受害者发生什么事了 |
[12:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:17] | I can see how this might be confusing for you, Jimmy, | 我知道这些让你很困惑 吉米 |
[12:19] | but my favorite part’s kinda ruined here. | 但我最爱的环节暴殄天物了 |
[12:20] | This is where I normally show you the innocent people you killed. | 我在向你展示被你所杀的人 |
[12:24] | I brought them along, anyway. | 我还是把他们带来了 |
[12:26] | That’s part of my death ritual. | 这是死亡仪式的一部分 |
[12:28] | Since you’re blind, I’ll just remind you. | 既然你看不见 我就给你提醒一下 |
[12:32] | Emmanuel Azua. | 额满纽儿·祖儿 |
[12:34] | Jean-Philippe Peguero. | 让·非力普·扑古罗 |
[12:36] | Nono Baptiste. | 努诺·巴蒂斯塔 |
[12:37] | I didn’t kill them. | 我没杀他们 |
[12:39] | I cursed them. | 我诅咒了他们 |
[12:41] | And then a remarkable coincidence, | 然后发生了一个惊人的巧合 |
[12:42] | they each die of respiratory failure | 他们都死于呼吸衰竭 |
[12:44] | with fluid in their lungs. | 肺内积液 |
[12:46] | I guess murder is one way to make your curses come true. | 看来谋杀是让诅咒成真的方法 |
[12:49] | Good for business. | 可以招揽生意 |
[12:53] | What? What was that? | 那 那是什么 |
[12:54] | Just the next part of the ritual. | 仪式的下一部分 |
[12:58] | How did you administrate the ricin poison to your victims? | 你是怎么让你的受害者服下毒药的 |
[13:08] | I am the one with the power in these hands. | 我拥有力量 |
[13:12] | That’s not entirely accurate. | 不太准确 |
[13:14] | Those who believe in me shall be free. | 信仰我的人会得到解脱 |
[13:19] | Knock it off! | 得了吧 |
[13:20] | How do you poison them? | 你怎么给下的毒 |
[13:23] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[13:25] | Madulli, | 马杜里 |
[13:27] | The Petro spirit told me, put the powder, | 佩特罗精灵告诉我的 把药粉 |
[13:31] | in the aguardiente bottles that they buy from me. | 装进他们从我这里买的”抗瓶” |
[13:35] | And I did it. | 我就照做了 |
[13:37] | Thank you, Jimmy. My ritual’s almost complete. | 谢谢你吉米 我的仪式快要完成了 |
[13:41] | Madulli curses you! You! | 马杜里诅咒你 你 |
[13:45] | I’m afraid Madulli’s a little late to the party on that one. | 恐怕马杜里这次赶不及了 |
[13:52] | Appreciate your helping me out tonight, Jimmy. | 感谢你今晚让我解脱了 吉米 |
[13:56] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 为这一刻我等了很久了 |
[13:59] | I really needed it. | 我真的很需要 |
[14:20] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:40] | Let that be a lesson to you. | 权当这次是给你的教训吧 |
[14:43] | I’ve always enjoyed my work. | 我对我所做的一直乐在其中 |
[14:45] | It brings order to the chaos, fills me with civic pride. | 它能调节我内心的混乱 让我倍感骄傲 |
[14:49] | But what was that back there? | 但刚才是怎么回事 |
[14:51] | Not voodoo. | 不是因为巫毒 |
[14:52] | When I picked up the knife, it’s like I didn’t know who I was. | 当我拿起刀 好象我并不知道自己是谁 |
[14:56] | I come here to dump bodies, not beer bottles. | 我来这里应该是抛尸的 不是扔酒瓶子 |
[14:58] | Now, I’m just a little bug. | 我成了乱丢垃圾的人 |
[15:21] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[15:29] | God. | 天哪 |
[15:31] | What are doing working out in the middle of the night? | 半夜三更的你健什么身啊 |
[15:34] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[15:35] | Tomorrow’s your big day. | 明天是你的重要日子 |
[15:40] | Where the fuck were you? I was worried about you. | 你他妈的跑哪里去了 我很担心你 |
[15:42] | Bowling. | 打保龄球 |
[15:43] | Kinda late for bowling. | 保龄球打这么晚啊 |
[15:45] | Kinda not looking for your opinion. | 我不需要向你打报告吧 |
[15:49] | You said you cleaned the place today. | 你说你今天打扫卫生了 |
[15:51] | I did. It got messed up again. | 是的 但是又弄乱了 |
[15:53] | While you were on the treadmill. | 你最近这么无聊 |
[15:55] | I’ll suppose you were looking at apartment rental ads | 应该在留意公寓出租广告吧 |
[15:57] | If you want me out of here, just… | 如果你想让我搬走 只管 |
[15:58] | I don’t. I just had a bad… | 不是 只是今晚 |
[15:59] | bowling night. | 保龄打得很郁闷 |
[16:04] | What I meant was, | 我的意思是 |
[16:05] | whenever you’re ready to be on your own, | 无论何时你准备好一个人住了 |
[16:06] | I’ll help you with the transition, that’s all. | 我会帮助你过渡的 就这样 |
[16:10] | Thanks, Dex. | 谢了 德克斯 |
[16:12] | Thanks for putting up with me. | 谢谢你包容我 |
[16:15] | You’re all I got. | 你是我的唯一了 |
[16:19] | It’s not such a great bargain for you, huh? | 不是大酬宾送的哈 |
[16:23] | I’m not complaining. | 我可没抱怨 |
[16:27] | Night. | 晚安 |
[16:29] | It’s your turn on the couch. | 轮到你睡沙发了 |
[16:30] | Could you at least pick up your… | 能不能至少捡捡你的 |
[16:33] | Debra can’t sleep in an empty house anymore. | 黛布拉不敢一个人睡在空房间里了 |
[16:37] | In fact, she can’t sleep much at all. | 事实上她甚至不敢睡很久 |
[16:39] | I guess it happens when | 这很正常 |
[16:40] | your fiance tries to slice you up into small bloodless pieces. | 毕竟未婚夫想把她切成无血的肉块 |
[16:48] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[16:59] | – Did you see that? – Nice shooting, Dex. | -看到没 -射得很好 德克斯 |
[17:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:02] | Those boars won’t stand a chance. | 那些野猪死定了 |
[17:04] | – Hope one charges me. – No, you don’t. | -希望我能遇上只 -你不能 |
[17:06] | – That thing got massive stopping power. – Dexter, slow down. | -这东西太牛了 -德克斯特 冷静 |
[17:08] | I got bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[17:09] | They need me to take a shift at work. | 他们需要我去值得 |
[17:12] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[17:13] | What about the boar hunt? | 那猎野猪呢 |
[17:15] | We’ll plan another trip. | 我们得另做计划了 |
[17:16] | – I waited two weeks for this trip. – You can wait another one. | -我等了两周了 -你可以再等一周 |
[17:18] | No, I can’t! | 不 我不能 |
[17:20] | If you read the books, you know that psychopaths like me | 你看过书 应该了解像我这样的变态 |
[17:22] | have a low tolerance for frustration. | 对挫折没什么忍耐力 |
[17:24] | Dexter, enough… | 德克斯特 够了 |
[17:25] | With the psychopath bullshit. You’re in control of your urges | 变态心理学都是鬼话 由你掌控欲望 |
[17:28] | not the other way around. | 而非相反 |
[17:28] | You don’t understand, dad, I need this. | 你不理解 爸 我需要 |
[17:31] | It’s not just a sport to me. | 对我那不只是项运动 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry, son, | 抱歉 儿子 |
[17:34] | I have responsibilities at work. | 我有工作要负责 |
[17:36] | Now, come on. I’ll drop you off at home. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[17:39] | Give me the gun. | 枪给我 |
[17:40] | No. | 不 |
[17:54] | There’s cheese in that donut? | 那个面包圈上有奶酪 |
[17:57] | That’s a Danish. | 那是丹麦风味 |
[17:59] | Look, they forgot the frosting on this one. | 这个他们都忘了抹糖霜了 |
[18:02] | Some people like donuts, plain, no frosting. | 有些人就喜欢吃原味面包圈 不加糖霜 |
[18:08] | I can’t even get donuts right. What’s going on here? | 连个面包圈我都买不好了 怎么回事 |
[18:12] | Sorry guys, I was in a hurry, I just ordered a dozen pastry-buffs, | 对不起我买的很匆忙 随便要了打点心 |
[18:14] | Like you two deserve better than this. | 你俩应该吃到更好的 |
[18:18] | Thanks, Dexter. | 谢了 德克斯特 |
[18:21] | We’re gonna go visit my dad in jail today. Wanna come? | 今天我们会去监狱里看爸爸 你来吗 |
[18:24] | Afraid I gotta work, buddy. | 我得工作啊 小伙子 |
[18:26] | Okey. | 那好吧 |
[18:29] | Thanks for getting here so fast. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[18:31] | What’s the emergency? | 出什么事了 |
[18:32] | Hip-Hop Harry is on. | “嘻哈哈里”开始了 |
[18:47] | We’re good for fifteen minutes. | 我们只有十五分钟时间 |
[18:53] | I know we’re supposed to have dinner tonight, | 我知道我们今晚会一起吃饭 |
[18:55] | but I just had this urge. | 但我现在欲火焚身 |
[19:00] | I’m all for satisfying urges. | 我专为满足欲望而生 |
[19:03] | I just wish I knew why I couldn’t satisfy mine, last night. | 我只想知道昨晚无法满足自己欲望的原因 |
[19:23] | – Is everything okay? – Ok, it will be. Just keep going. | -还好吗 -好 继续 |
[19:29] | Any minute, now… | 还有在现在 |
[19:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:44] | No, it’s my fault, I shouldn’t be springing this on you. | 不 是我的错 我不该强求你的 |
[19:49] | No, I’m just feeling… | 不 我只是 |
[19:52] | a little pressure at work. | 工作压力有点大 |
[20:02] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好的 |
[20:03] | I follow the code. | 我遵循准则 |
[20:05] | The stalk was good. | 追踪没问题 |
[20:07] | I’m just a little rusty since killing my brother. | 只是杀了我哥哥之后我有点迟钝 |
[20:12] | Or maybe I took pity on my victim. | 或是我对目标产生了同情 |
[20:15] | I mean, sure, he’s a heinous killer, | 他虽然是个穷凶极恶的杀手 |
[20:17] | but he also bumps into walls. | 但是他也会碰壁 |
[20:24] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[20:27] | Thank for supporting the bowling team. | 谢谢你支持我们的保龄球队 |
[20:28] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[20:30] | Where’s my blood report on the Maynard victim? | 梅纳德受害人的血液报告在哪里 |
[20:36] | So what’s that? A titty site? | 那是什么 波霸网站 |
[20:39] | – Caught me. – Bullshit. | -被你发现了 -放屁 |
[20:42] | What the hell were you really doing in here? | 你在里边到底在做什么 |
[20:44] | The tits are right there. | 波霸就在那里啊 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 是啊… |
[20:48] | But in ten years, you’ve never rented a single porn title. | 但十年来你没租过一部A片 |
[20:53] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:58] | Call me an office crazy, | 当是我抽疯吧 |
[20:59] | but your humbling interest in my personal life | 但你肆无忌惮的侵犯我的私生活 |
[21:01] | could be misinterpreted as harassment in some circles. | 某种程度上可以视为骚扰吧 |
[21:05] | So, report me. | 检举我啊 |
[21:08] | I could think of easier solutions. | 我可以想到更简单的解决方法 |
[21:11] | Nice tits. | 波霸不错 |
[21:21] | James, you got any misdemeanor A-form? | 詹姆斯 知不知道A类罪案表格在哪儿 |
[21:22] | Filed in the filing cabinet. | 到抽屉里找找 |
[21:27] | Can anybody tell me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[21:29] | where the goddamn misdemeanor A-forms are kept? | 该死的A类罪案表格在哪里 |
[21:32] | I’ve got some right here, Lieutenant. | 我这里有几张 警督 |
[21:36] | OK, alright, move along. | 行了 打住 忙你们的吧 |
[21:38] | Nothing to see here | 没什么好看的 |
[21:38] | just another fucking day at work. | 只不过是他娘的新一天工作 |
[21:47] | Welcome back, Morgan. | 欢迎你回来 摩根 |
[21:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:54] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[22:03] | A tour boat guide called in | 一个游船的伙计报警说在大堤 |
[22:05] | a body down at the Breakwater. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[22:06] | I want you to take Doakes and a support team. And take Morgan. | 你带上道克斯和他的队员 还有摩根 |
[22:10] | I want to get her back out on the field today. | 我今天想让她重操旧业 |
[22:12] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好吧 |
[22:15] | Shouldn’t even be here. | 甚至不该出现在这里 |
[22:16] | What’s it been, five weeks, six? | 是不是已经过了五周了 还是六周? |
[22:18] | Appreciate your concern, but according to her psych evaluation, | 感谢你的担心 但是根据她的心理评估 |
[22:21] | she’s ready to get back out onto the field. | 她应该已经准备好了 |
[22:25] | You just gotta look her in the eyes to know she’s not right. | 你看她的眼神 就知道她还没恢复 |
[22:28] | You put her onto the field, | 这么早让她开始办案 |
[22:29] | she could melt down, freak out. | 她会撑不住 会崩溃 |
[22:32] | She hugged me. | 她抱了我 |
[22:35] | Alright, you partner with her today so you can keep an eye on her. | 你今天跟她是搭档 所以你可以照看她 |
[22:38] | That’s… | 这 |
[22:39] | Not a request. | 并不是请求 |
[22:40] | Put Doakes with Batista. | 安排道克斯跟巴蒂斯塔一起 |
[22:46] | Okey. | 好吧 |
[22:49] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[22:51] | I know that it’s difficult for you to take orders | 我知道听我的命令让你不好受 |
[22:54] | when you feel that you should be giving them. | 你感觉应该由自己发号施令 |
[22:55] | And I really appreciate your professionalism. | 我很欣赏你的专业 |
[22:59] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢了 谢谢你 |
[23:04] | You don’t like roses? | 你不喜欢玫瑰 |
[23:06] | Allergies. | 过敏 |
[23:08] | Let me know what you find out about that body. | 查清楚那具尸体后通知我 |
[23:13] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 同志们 听好了 |
[23:22] | Heard your sister’s back on the job already. | 听说你妹妹恢复工作了 |
[23:24] | Is she in any kind of shape? | 她现在什么样 |
[23:26] | Well, you know Deb, nothing gets her down. | 你了解黛布 她打不倒 |
[23:27] | No, I mean, did she pack on any pounds while she was gone, | 不 我是说她有没有长肉 |
[23:29] | cause last time I saw her, she was tight. | 我上次见她时 她身材辣着呢 |
[23:35] | We got multiple chop wounds, pretty much head to toe. | 死者多处砍伤 差不多是从头到脚 |
[23:39] | Alright, you call it. Heads or tails? | 好 你选一面 正面还是背面 |
[23:42] | Heads. | 正面 |
[23:43] | I didn’t flip yet. | 我还没抛呢 |
[23:44] | You said “Call it”. | 你叫我选了 |
[23:46] | Damn, I always get the ass end. | 靠 屁股总是轮到我 |
[23:48] | Here you go, Sergeant. Nevermind. | 给 警司 算了 |
[23:55] | I got sharp force trauma here. | 这里有重创 |
[23:58] | Heavy impact, parallel wounds. | 重击砍伤 |
[24:00] | Maybe an axe. | 也许是斧子 |
[24:01] | No, the defense wounds on the forearms are long and linear. | 不 前臂的自卫伤又长又细 |
[24:05] | I can make out bevelled margins. A machete did this. | 产生有斜面的边缘 弯刀可以做到 |
[24:08] | The machetes are weapons of choice of the 29th St. Kings. | 弯刀是29大道国王帮的首选武器 |
[24:11] | The victim was in the gang judging from that tattoo. | 根据死者的文身来看 他是黑帮成员 |
[24:14] | We think the body was carried from a nearby location. | 我们觉得尸体是从附近某个地方搬过来的 |
[24:17] | I found a real good blood trail coming down from the road. | 我找到一把从马路上丢弃的沾血椅子 |
[24:20] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[24:24] | Lens. | 镜头盖 |
[24:28] | Just make sure we check the dock’s lifts for criminal records. | 去查的码头犯罪记录表 |
[24:31] | It’s possible this victim was killed by one of these boat owners out here. | 有可能死者是被那边的某个船主杀害的 |
[24:34] | Or maybe it was just an | 或者这里只不过是一个 |
[24:36] | easy-access spot to dump a corpse at night. | 夜晚抛尸的最佳地点 |
[24:38] | No light poles, and the freeway exit ramp is just a block away. | 没有路灯 离高速出口只有一个街区 |
[24:42] | He’s got a point. | 有道理 |
[24:46] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[24:51] | You’re supposed to preserve the crime scene, asshole. | 你应该保护犯罪现场的 混蛋 |
[24:57] | What’s the matter with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[25:00] | Just a little off my game. I’ll get it back. | 输了比赛很不爽 我会赢回来的 |
[25:05] | – What time did you find the body? – Seven o’clock. | -你什么时间发现尸体的 -七点 |
[25:07] | I start prepping the Banana Boat every morning at seven o’clock | 每天早上七点我开始给香蕉船装货 |
[25:10] | for Miami Banana Tour. | 要运去迈阿密 |
[25:11] | Banana Tour? | 运香蕉 |
[25:12] | It’s a Calypso journey through Miami’s inner harbor. | 经过迈阿密内港的海女神之旅 |
[25:16] | And you should try it. | 你该试试的 |
[25:17] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[25:18] | Ain’t that the Ice Truck Killer’s babe? | 那不是冰柜车杀手宝贝 |
[25:21] | She was in the paper. She’s fucking hot! | 报纸上登了 真他妈性感 |
[25:23] | Did you see anyone else out here? | 今天早上还看到什么人在附近了吗 |
[25:25] | No, not this morning. | 没 今早没看见 |
[25:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[25:30] | Yeah, I’d have given him a brochure. | 确定 我可没给他们宣传册啊 |
[25:32] | Mrs. Ice Truck Killer! | 冰柜车杀手夫人 |
[25:34] | God. Hang on, hang on. | 等下 等下 |
[25:36] | Just turn around, look scared for the camera. | 转过来吧 害怕面对镜头啊 |
[25:40] | If you think of anything else, you have our numbers. | 如果你想起了什么 你有我们的号码 |
[25:42] | And you have mine. Can I pass these on now? | 你也有我的 我能分发了吗 |
[25:43] | Knock yourself out. | 自便 |
[25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | Just look over here, look scared for the camera. | 来啊 看看这里 有点怕镜头啊 |
[25:55] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | What, you need help with something? | 怎么 需要帮忙的吗 |
[26:08] | Rafael! | 拉非尔 |
[26:10] | – Where is Rafael? – Sergeant! | -拉非尔呢 -警司 |
[26:13] | Grab her! | 拦住她 |
[26:14] | Somebody stop her! | 拦住她 |
[26:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[26:16] | Somebody stop her! | 拦住她 |
[26:18] | Rafael? | 拉非尔 |
[26:23] | Goddamnit, Morgan, grab her! | 奶奶的 摩根 拦住她 |
[26:52] | Can we please secure this motherfucking crime scene? | 他妈的保护好犯罪现场行吧 |
[27:03] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[27:06] | That’s her son. | 那是她儿子 |
[27:07] | She says she knows who killed him. | 她说知道谁杀了他 |
[27:10] | Some guy named Little Chino. | 一个叫什么立托·奇诺的 |
[27:14] | Felt like she was asking me something. | 感觉她在要求我做什么 |
[27:15] | She was. | 是的 |
[27:17] | She wants you to find Little Chino | 她想让你去找小奇诺 |
[27:18] | and kill him like a dog. | 然后像杀狗一样宰了他 |
[27:32] | That look… | 那眼神 |
[27:35] | I know that look. | 我见过那个眼神 |
[27:37] | Like her mother, she wants someone to do something. | 像她妈妈一样 她想让别人做点什么 |
[27:47] | And next stop on Matchie the matchbook’s magical journey | 马奇在彩虹路下的魔法旅程 |
[27:50] | down the rainbow path is… | 的下一站是 |
[27:55] | the dreaded chocolate swamp. | 恐怖巧克力沼泽 |
[27:57] | Why is it dreaded? | 为什么恐怖呢 |
[27:59] | I love chocolate. | 我喜欢巧克力 |
[28:01] | Because the chocolate swamp | 因为巧克力沼泽是 |
[28:04] | is the home of a goopey gooey nightmare named Glappy | 粘乎乎的梦魇怪兽克劳皮的老巢 |
[28:07] | who turns children to Fudgsicles and eats them… | 它会把小孩子变成化石 吃掉他们 |
[28:12] | What does Matchie do? | 马奇做了什么 |
[28:16] | Luckily, Glappy was sleeping, so Matchie | 幸运的是 克劳皮在睡觉 所以马奇 |
[28:19] | goes straight to Candy Castle where he becomes King Candy, | 去了糖果城堡 成了糖果之王 |
[28:25] | who can turn everyone into sweets | 他只要挥一挥他的皇家魔棒 |
[28:28] | with a wave of his royal gum ball staff. | 就能把任何人变成糖果 |
[28:30] | Cool story, dad. | 好棒的故事 爸爸 |
[28:31] | But next time, can we play the actual game? | 但是下次 我们能玩玩真正的游戏吗 |
[28:35] | First chance I get, I’ll talk to the warden | 一有机会我就会向典狱长 |
[28:37] | about finding some of those missing game pieces, okay? | 提出申请找到剩下的游戏碎片 好吗 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:43] | Gotta go, kids. | 该走了 孩子们 |
[28:47] | Alright, say goodbye to your father. | 好的 跟爸爸道别 |
[28:49] | Jump, jump! | 跳 跳 |
[28:55] | What’s wrong with your lip? | 你的嘴唇怎么搞的? |
[28:58] | I was biting it, cause I was excited to see you. | 自己咬的 要见你们太兴奋了 |
[29:01] | So come back real soon, okay? | 早点再来看我 好吗 |
[29:03] | Okey buddy, bye. | 好了 小家伙 再见 |
[29:07] | Rita, one minute? | 丽塔 等下 |
[29:10] | Go wait by the door. | 在门口等我 |
[29:15] | I need your help, | 我需要你的帮助 |
[29:16] | my lawyer’s gonna file my appeal tomorrow. | 我的律师今天会提交申诉 |
[29:17] | But I don’t stand a chance without that shoe. | 但没那鞋我就没一点希望 |
[29:19] | There’s no shoe. | 根本没有鞋 |
[29:21] | How many times I have to tell you that? | 告诉过你多少次了? |
[29:23] | Okey. | 好. |
[29:24] | Anything, any evidence to support the fact that I was set up. | 任何可以证明我被陷害的证据都行 |
[29:28] | You mean that Dexter set you up. | 你是说德克斯特陷害你 |
[29:29] | Somebody set me up. | 某人陷害了我 |
[29:33] | Rita, I’m not doing real good in here, okay? | 丽塔 我在这里情况不好 知道吗 |
[29:36] | It’s a federal prison. | 这是联邦监狱 |
[29:38] | Hardcore. I don’t belong here. | 太狠了 我不应该在这儿 |
[29:41] | Will you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[29:44] | I need to go. See you in a couple of weeks. | 我得走了 几周后我们再来 |
[29:57] | Angel. | 安吉儿 |
[29:58] | Will you please take Eva’s statement? | 能不能请你给伊娃录下口供 |
[30:01] | Find Malesan some crayons. | 给玛利莎找些蜡笔 |
[30:04] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[30:19] | That girl need more that crayons | 光凭蜡笔可没办法 |
[30:21] | to make her world right. | 修复那孩子的世界 |
[30:25] | Killing Little Chino can resettle my world too. | 杀了小奇诺也能修复我的世界 |
[30:28] | but only if he satisfies Harry’s code. | 只要他符合哈里的准则 |
[30:34] | I see you’ve been benched? | 你在坐冷板凳 |
[30:36] | LaGuerta is just jealous Ice Truck Killer fuck me | 洛格丽塔嫉妒冰柜车杀手上了我 |
[30:38] | instead of her. | 而没上她 |
[30:42] | You are cheer up. | 你振作起来了 |
[30:44] | I’m just happy to be back on the job. | 只是为恢复工作而感到高兴 |
[30:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:49] | Just working on my blood report for crime scene today. | 在忙今天犯罪现场的血液报告 |
[30:51] | Want to see what you find in that Little Chino. | 想看看那个嫌犯小奇诺你有什么发现 |
[30:55] | Cocksucker’s guilty as they come. | 那王八蛋罪行累累 |
[30:57] | He’s an inforcer for the 29th St. | 他是29大道国王帮的打手 |
[30:59] | Eastern gang and violent | 东岸暴力黑帮 |
[31:01] | Involved 9 murders in last 5 years. | 过去5年他与9宗谋杀案有关 |
[31:05] | So far, so good. | 目前为止 情况很妙 |
[31:06] | I just hope he’s not blind. | 只希望他不是瞎子 |
[31:08] | – Has he ever been tried? – Twice. | -他没起诉过吗 -两次 |
[31:11] | But the witness in each case were murdered. | 但是每个案子的目击证人都被杀了 |
[31:13] | We think by Chino himself. | 我们认为是奇诺本人干的 |
[31:14] | Now people are too afraid to come forward. | 现在没人敢站出来了 |
[31:17] | Come on, Chino! Right this way. | 过来 奇诺 这边 |
[31:36] | Fucking beef bus! | 他妈一身横肉啊 |
[31:47] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:50] | I’m okay, Dex. I’ve told you | 我没事 德克斯特 我告诉过你 |
[31:52] | Never put a finger in the trigger unless you are shooting. | 不开枪时 千万不要把手指放到扳机上 |
[31:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:56] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[31:57] | That was close! | 好险 |
[31:59] | My heart’s beating out of my chest! | 我的心都快跳出来了 |
[32:02] | Let me feel! | 让我感受一下 |
[32:03] | Feel what? | 感受什么 |
[32:04] | Your heart! | 你的心 |
[32:11] | That’s amazing! | 真奇妙 |
[32:16] | A challenge. | 一个挑战 |
[32:18] | A mountain to climb. | 一座高峰 |
[32:20] | I need this one. | 我需要这个 |
[32:22] | Little Chino came to me front door. | 小奇诺来到前门 |
[32:25] | He ask for me son Rafael. | 找我儿子 拉非尔 |
[32:28] | Rafael did not want to go with Little Chino. | 拉非尔不想跟小奇诺出去 |
[32:32] | But he was afraid not to. | 但是不去又怕 |
[32:35] | What was he going to do? | 他准备怎么办呢 |
[32:37] | My brother has a house in Georgia. | 我哥哥在佐治亚州有栋房子 |
[32:40] | Rafael was going to leave me with him. | 拉非尔想把我带到他那去 |
[32:43] | That’s why he kill him. | 所以他就杀了他 |
[32:50] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[32:52] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[32:54] | Are you willing to testify | 你愿不愿意出庭作证 |
[32:57] | that Little Chino pick up your son the night he died. | 小奇诺在你儿子死的那晚去找了他 |
[33:01] | Come on, don’t back down now. | 拜托 别退缩 |
[33:08] | I want him to pay. | 我要让他付出代价 |
[33:12] | Got him! | 钉死他了 |
[33:14] | That’s discouraging | 真令人沮丧 |
[33:16] | With a grieving mother as a witness, | 那个悲伤的母亲出庭作证 |
[33:18] | Little Chino will never reach my cutting court. | 小奇诺就永远进不了我的分尸法庭 |
[33:27] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[33:28] | You wanna see something swell? | 想看点儿好东西吗 |
[33:30] | Come a little closer. | 凑近一点 |
[33:32] | And taken spoken, | 好话我已经说过了 |
[33:33] | good to see you too, Vince. | 很高兴见到你 文斯 |
[33:35] | I heard we captured Big Foot? | 听说我们捕获一只大脚怪 |
[33:38] | Behold! The 8th wonder of the world. | 看好了 世界第八大奇迹 |
[33:42] | Am I speaking clearly? | 我说清楚了吧 |
[33:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:51] | Then, answer my fucking question, Chino! | 那就他妈快回答我的问题 奇诺 |
[33:54] | What time did you pick up Rafael last night? | 你昨晚何时去见拉非尔的 |
[33:57] | Last night? | 昨晚吗 |
[33:59] | I didn’t see Rafael last night. | 我昨晚没去见拉非尔 |
[34:02] | So why Rafael’s mother make up that story? | 那拉非尔的母亲编那故事干嘛 |
[34:07] | That pussy doesn’t count. Fucking heroin. | 那娘们儿不靠谱儿 吸多海洛因了 |
[34:10] | Shit. | 狗屁 |
[34:12] | She was probably high. | 她大概嗑嗨了吧 |
[34:14] | You told me that Eva Arius is junky. | 你是说伊娃·艾瑞纳斯是瘾君子 |
[34:16] | Man if that’s true, Pascal and LaGuerta | 如果这是真的 帕斯卡尔和洛格丽塔 |
[34:19] | gonna be piss off. | 一定会气炸 |
[34:23] | Eva Arius, two for drug possession | 伊娃·艾瑞纳斯 曾因藏毒两次被捕 |
[34:25] | No fucking way DA believe a junky. | 拿他没辙 检察官不会相信瘾君子 |
[34:27] | That Chino’s gonna walk again. | 奇诺又一次溜走了 |
[34:31] | But not very far. | 但走不远 |
[34:38] | We’ll both be vindicated soon. | 我们很快会各得其所 |
[35:13] | OK boys, | 好的 伙计们 |
[35:14] | today’s our day. | 今天看咱们的了 |
[35:16] | Fund the gold in the cornucopia. | 开始寻宝 |
[35:22] | There’s an aberration on the sea floor. | 这是海底成像 |
[35:24] | The crevice’s at 65 feet. | 目标预计距离为65英尺 |
[35:27] | Has to be the general center. | 肯定是中心所在 |
[35:43] | Right ahead 30 to 40 yards | 正前方30至40码 |
[36:12] | Right ahead 25 yards | 在前方25码 |
[36:14] | No.1 seek for. | 一号区 开始搜索 |
[36:59] | I need your help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[37:01] | I know how much you want to go outside tonight. | 我知道你今晚很想出去 |
[37:03] | but I think Deb could use you more. | 但黛布更需要你 |
[37:05] | Dexter, this isn’t about this morning, is it? | 德克斯特 这与早上的事无关 是吧 |
[37:08] | No! No! I swear. | 不 不 我发誓 |
[37:10] | This is for Deb. | 是为了黛布 |
[37:11] | She had her first day at work, | 今天是她复职第一天 |
[37:13] | LaGuerta was kink of rough on her. | 洛格丽塔对她挺凶 |
[37:15] | Dexter, unlock the door!? | 德克斯特 开门 |
[37:16] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[37:18] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[37:19] | Dexter, come on! | 德克斯特 快点 |
[37:21] | Open the fucking door! | 快他妈开门 |
[37:23] | See, she’s yelling at me, now. | 听 她正对我吼呢 |
[37:26] | Look, I’m no expert, | 我虽不是专家 |
[37:27] | but I think Deb could need some girl time tonight. | 但我想黛布今晚真的需要闺蜜陪着 |
[37:30] | I won’t lie…I’m a little disappointed, | 老实说 我有点失望 |
[37:33] | but I know you’re hard to know. | 不过我知道你用心良苦 |
[37:35] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[37:37] | OK, whatever you need, Dexter. | 行 听你的 德克斯特 |
[37:40] | Thank you Rita, I’ll make this up to you. | 谢谢你 丽塔 日后一定补偿你 |
[37:42] | I’d make Deb pick up you after half hour, ok? | 我让黛比半小时后去接你 好吗 |
[37:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:50] | I double booked | 我行程冲突了 |
[37:52] | when I make plan to go out with Rita tonight | 我答应今晚要陪丽塔出去 |
[37:54] | I forgot that I should substitute another bowling team. | 结果忘了还要当保龄球队的替补 |
[37:58] | Why are you so happy about it? | 你干嘛这么开心 |
[37:59] | I like bowling, what can I say. | 我喜欢保龄球啊 |
[38:01] | Will you take Rita out for me? | 你能帮我陪丽塔出去么 |
[38:02] | She hired a babysitter and everything. | 她都找好保姆了 什么都安排好了 |
[38:04] | No way, I need to work out. | 没门 我要健身 |
[38:06] | No, actually you should stop working out. | 不 其实你应该停止健身了 |
[38:08] | It’s getting unhealthy. | 都要危害健康了 |
[38:09] | Why don’t you go outside for some nice hot drink. | 不如出门好好享受一下美酒 |
[38:12] | -Sorry, bro. -Deb, please! | -抱歉 老哥 -黛布 拜托了 |
[38:16] | When do I ever ask you for anything? | 我有要求你为我做过什么吗 |
[38:23] | Why do you put that way? | 你居然给我打这张牌 |
[38:25] | She’s expecting you in half hour. | 她等你半小时后去接她 |
[38:26] | You are a life saver. | 你可救了命了 |
[38:36] | Tonight’s the night. | 今夜就是行动之夜 |
[38:38] | Really. | 是的 |
[38:42] | Harry would prefer I take more time. | 哈里会希望我再稳着点儿 |
[38:43] | But my life is falling apart. | 但我的生活正在分崩离析 |
[38:48] | Whatever stop my knife before would stop it again. | 我的刀刃不会再次迟疑 |
[38:52] | Hi there. | 喂 |
[38:55] | I’m gonna work on my release, tonight. | 今晚我要好好放松了 |
[38:57] | Practise, practise, practise! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[39:00] | Game until midnight, you want to join me? | 要玩到午夜呢 一起来玩么 |
[39:12] | Fuck it! | 操 |
[39:49] | There is nothing else you can talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[39:51] | You are a lie!? | 你个骗子 |
[39:54] | Would you stop? | 你别这样 |
[39:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:57] | You gonna me act better! Then you treat me better. | 你想要我对你好 那你就对我好点 |
[40:00] | You got this things all mess up in your head. | 你全在胡思乱想 |
[40:03] | Listen to me, I love you. | 听我说 我爱你 |
[40:04] | Alright? It’s all about you! There is nobody else! | 知道吗 只有你 没有其他人 |
[40:07] | That’s the reason you send me 3 dozen fucking roses. | 所以你他妈才送我三打玫瑰 |
[40:12] | Get out my place. | 快滚吧 |
[40:17] | I have nothing to say to you unless you decide to man up. | 你没点儿担当 我无话可说了 |
[40:21] | Please, go. | 拜托 走吧 |
[40:33] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[40:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[40:44] | I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 抱歉让你听到了 |
[40:47] | That was my fianc? | 那是我的未婚夫 |
[40:50] | We are having some problems. | 我俩最近闹了点别扭 |
[40:54] | That happens. | 这是常有的事 |
[41:05] | I call him 3 night running. | 我接连三晚给他打电话 |
[41:07] | He never return my phone calls | 他却不给我回电话 |
[41:10] | And he come home says he’s tired. | 他回来就说累了 |
[41:14] | He’s tired because he’s outside with some bitch. | 他累了是因为在外边跟贱人鬼混 |
[41:18] | I can smell it on him. | 我能察觉到 |
[41:22] | Don’t worry about washing their hair. | 别忘了给他们洗头 |
[41:24] | And read to them before bed | 还有读睡前故事 |
[41:26] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[41:29] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:29] | You’ve a collect call from Paul Bennett. | 来自保罗·班尼的对方付费电话 |
[41:31] | Will you take the charges? | 要接通吗 |
[41:33] | Yes, I’ll accept the charges. | 好 我接 |
[41:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[41:39] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[41:40] | Rita. Do you have second? I want talk to you. | 丽塔 有时间吗 我想和你谈谈 |
[41:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[41:44] | I’m not gonna make it in here. | 我在这里撑不住了 |
[41:46] | I don’t have time for your bullshit right now, Paul. | 我现在没时间听你鬼扯 保罗 |
[41:48] | It’s not bullshit! | 这不是鬼扯 |
[41:50] | I’m not like this guys, I don’t belong here, Rita. | 我不是罪人 不该待在里面 丽塔 |
[41:52] | Can you help me? | 帮帮我好吗 |
[41:54] | Help you? What? | 帮你 怎么帮? |
[41:56] | Just can you look for the shoe one more time? | 再帮我找找那只鞋好吗 |
[42:01] | I found the fucking shoe, okay? | 我找到那倒霉鞋了 好吧 |
[42:03] | You what? | 什么 |
[42:05] | You what? | 什么 |
[42:06] | That’s great! I’ll call lawyer in the morning. | 太棒了 我明早就叫律师来 |
[42:09] | Look, why does it matter? It’s just a shoe, | 有什么关系呢 一只鞋子而已 |
[42:11] | it doesn’t mean anything. | 证明不了什么 |
[42:12] | You probably high when you left in my house. | 大概是你吸毒时落在我房里的 |
[42:15] | Whatever! Whatever! Let court decide that. | 随便 随便 让法庭来认定吧 |
[42:17] | It’s a good news! | 这可是好消息 |
[42:18] | No! No! Paul! No! | 不 不 保罗 不 |
[42:20] | If you send a lawyer here, the shoe wouldn’t be here. | 你叫律师来我这的话 休想拿到鞋子 |
[42:23] | I’m not gonna let you drag Dexter into this. | 我不会让你把德克斯特下水的 |
[42:25] | I’m in a healthy relationship finally! | 我好不容易有了稳定的感情 |
[42:28] | And I’m not gonna throw away to bail out my abused ex-husband. | 绝不会毁掉 就为了放家暴前夫出狱 |
[42:31] | It doesn’t work that way. | 绝不可能 |
[42:33] | Look, I gotta go! | 我得走了 |
[42:34] | No no no no… you don’t Rita. | 不不不 不要 丽塔 |
[42:36] | Don’t hang up the fucking phone. | 该死不要挂电话 |
[42:37] | Stop blame other people for your problems. | 别再把自己的问题归罪别人了 |
[42:40] | You are in prison, Paul, deal with it. | 你已经在监狱里了 保罗 面对现实吧 |
[42:42] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[42:45] | Fuck! Fuck! No no no no. | 操 操 不不不不 |
[42:55] | Some gang are tearing drop blood by killing. | 有的黑帮迷醉于滴下的鲜血 |
[42:59] | I understand we all need keepsakes: | 我知道我们都需要纪念品 |
[43:01] | one man’s tattoos, another man’s blood slip. | 比如纹身 比如血玻片 |
[43:04] | All I have to do is call the gang task force | 我只需打电话给黑帮特勤组 |
[43:07] | ask where the 29th St. Kings get there tattoos | 问清29大道国王帮的纹身店 |
[43:10] | and wait my target to show up. | 然后静待目标出现 |
[43:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[43:23] | What the fuck! Get the fuck off me! | 滚开 给我滚开 |
[43:25] | Fuck! Get the fuck off! | 操 滚蛋 |
[43:28] | Fuck that shit! | 真他妈的 |
[43:45] | The scene of the failed crime. No better place to try again. | 在哪里跌倒 就应该在哪里爬起来 |
[43:49] | I have good authority, the owner is out of town. | 我非常确定 屋主跑路了 |
[43:52] | Plus it’s a much quieter working environment now without chickens. | 而且把鸡清出去后 工作环境挺不错 |
[44:13] | So… | 那个 |
[44:16] | You and Dexter come here a lot? | 你和德克斯特常来这里吗 |
[44:18] | We love the Hot Wings. | 我们喜欢这里的辣鸡翅 |
[44:24] | I’m sorry if I’m not a good companion tonight. | 抱歉我今晚的陪伴不太称职 |
[44:27] | Paul called right before we left. | 出门前保罗来电话了 |
[44:30] | Yeah? What did he want? | 是吗 他想干嘛 |
[44:32] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[44:33] | Make me feel bad about him, I suppose. | 大概想勾起我的同情心吧 |
[44:35] | I’m the one that answered that abuse ring, remember? | 你被家暴时是我出的警 记得吗 |
[44:40] | That prick deserves to be in prison. | 那个混蛋活该进监狱 |
[44:42] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[44:44] | I’m just… I can’t believe I still let him get me | 我只是 不敢相信我居然还会受他影响 |
[44:48] | after everything he’s put me through. | 他都对我做出了那种事 |
[44:54] | Oh God… | 上帝啊 |
[44:55] | I’m such an idiot. What you been through is so worse than my problem. | 我真是犯傻 你经历的比我糟糕得多 |
[45:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[45:02] | My psycho killer fianc? Please. | 我那变态杀手未婚夫吗 拜托 |
[45:05] | I’ve had worse. | 再糟糕的都有 |
[45:06] | At least, he paid for my meals. | 至少他付饭钱了 |
[45:10] | I can’t believe you moved on like that. | 真不敢相信你放下了 |
[45:12] | I wish I could be more like you. | 真希望我能和你一样 |
[45:15] | I mean Paul was so horrible to me. | 保罗这人 简直是我的恶梦 |
[45:19] | really horrible. | 非常可怕 |
[45:21] | Sometimes… don’t tell Dexter, | 有时 别告诉德克斯特 |
[45:25] | but sometimes, I find myself miss the good part of him | 有时 我会忍不住想他好的一面 |
[45:33] | God… | 上帝 |
[45:38] | Not him. Not him. It’s not him that you miss. | 不是他 不是他 你想的不是他 |
[45:45] | What his offer wasn’t real. | 那些是假的 |
[45:51] | What he makes you feel about yourself. | 他对你造成的伤害 |
[45:57] | That was real. | 才是真实的 |
[46:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:03] | Need a refill? | 再来一杯 |
[46:10] | Can I get another draught, please? | 麻烦给我再来一杯 |
[46:13] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[46:15] | Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是见过你 |
[46:19] | Haven’t I seen you on television? | 是在电视上吗 |
[46:26] | Excuse me, are you that girlfriend… | 打扰下 你是不是那个 |
[46:28] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈想干吗 |
[46:30] | Debra, what happened? | 黛布 怎么了 |
[46:31] | He grabbed me! You saw him, right? | 他拉我 你看到的 |
[46:34] | – He grabbed me. – I think you broke my fucking nose | -他拉我 -你打断了我的鼻子 |
[46:37] | He fucking grabbed me! | 是你他妈先拉我的 |
[46:37] | I didn’t. I just touch you. | 我没有 我只是碰了你一下 |
[46:39] | I thought he grabbed me. | 我以为他要拉我 |
[46:50] | He wasn’t easy to get here. | 把他弄过来真不容易 |
[46:52] | And here he is. | 不过他好了 |
[46:53] | And here I am. | 我也好了 |
[46:55] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[46:56] | Willing. | 心甘情愿 |
[47:00] | Able. | 技艺纯熟 |
[47:05] | Shit! Shit! Shit! | 操 操 操 |
[47:10] | Shit! | 操 |
[47:14] | Not enough tape, perfect! | 胶带没绑够 绝了 |
[47:39] | Thirty nine days, 22 hours, and eight minutes | 过去了39天22小时8分钟 |
[47:41] | since I killed my brother. | 距离我杀了我哥哥那时 |
[47:44] | I am cursed. | 我被诅咒了 |
[48:17] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[48:20] | What were you doing up there? | 你在那儿干嘛 |
[48:21] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[48:21] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[48:22] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[48:23] | Whatever you are going through, | 不管有多难熬 |
[48:24] | killing yourself is not the answer, Dexter. | 自杀绝对不是出路 德克斯特 |
[48:26] | You don’t get points for dying! | 寻死找不到答案 |
[48:28] | Dying? | 寻死 |
[48:30] | Dad, I don’t wanna die! I just try to figure out some way | 爸爸 我不想死 我只是想 |
[48:34] | to fell alive. | 体验活着的感觉 |
[48:40] | I don’t normally seek human context in time of failure. | 我很少在失败时寻求人的关爱 |
[48:44] | But I don’t normaly experience failure. | 不过我根本很少失败 |
[48:49] | Right now all I can think about is smell of Rita’s kitchen, | 此时此刻我满脑子都是丽塔厨房的香味 |
[48:54] | the breath for sleeping children, | 孩子们熟睡的呼吸声 |
[48:58] | the warmth of her flesh. | 她肌肤的温存 |
[49:23] | Rita? | 丽塔 |
[49:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[49:28] | The prison called. | 监狱来电说 |
[49:30] | Paul’s dead. | 保罗死了 |
[49:42] | He died in an inmate altercation. | 他在与狱友争斗时死了 |
[49:47] | It’s a fight. | 打了起来 |
[49:49] | He was angry, and he got into a fight. | 他很愤怒 和别人打了起来 |
[49:54] | Now, I have to figure out how to tell my children | 现在我得想想该如何告诉孩子 |
[49:56] | their father’s dead. | 他们的父亲死了 |
[50:02] | And I could have helped him. | 我本可以帮他的 |
[50:07] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[50:12] | Rita, how could you help him when he is in prison? | 丽塔 他在监狱里你怎么帮他 |
[50:17] | That’s right, Dexter. | 正是 德克斯特 |
[50:19] | It happened in prison | 是在监狱 |
[50:21] | Paul was in prison. | 保罗在监狱里 |
[50:26] | That was his own fault. | 那是他的错 |
[50:33] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[51:11] | Are you ok? Rita said you got in the bar tonight. | 你没事吧 丽塔说你在酒吧和人杠上了 |
[51:13] | You gotta see this. | 快来看这个 |
[51:17] | Has been play on the news all night. | 整晚新闻都在放这个 |
[51:24] | Two treasure hunter made a discover today, | 两名寻宝人今天有了重大发现 |
[51:27] | when they stop on what appeared to be underwater graveyard | 他们无意中发现一处骇人的水底坟墓 |
[51:30] | in a crevasse off the coast of Miami. | 地点就在迈阿密海岸深处 |
[51:33] | There’s bodies in those bags. | 袋子里全是尸体 |
[51:34] | The butchered bodies were inside these heave rubbish bags. | 尸体被肢解后装在加重的垃圾袋中 |
[51:39] | The authority has located at least 30 bodies so far. | 警方目前已经找到至少30具尸体 |
[51:42] | But fishing jobs are still on their way. | 但打捞工作仍在继续中 |
[51:45] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[51:47] | 30 bags, do you know what this mean? | 30具尸体 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[51:50] | Mean there is a new mass murder out there | 意味着外边还有一个杀人狂 |
[51:52] | way worse than the Ice Truck Killer. | 比冰柜车杀手还丧心病狂 |
[51:55] | Maybe I can finally get some peace! | 也许我终于能大展拳脚了 |
[51:58] | Isn’t that great? | 厉害吧 |
[52:06] | It’s amazing! | 太棒了 |