时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m on edge. | 我心神不定 |
[00:05] | Thirty eight days have passed since I killed my brother. | 我杀死哥哥已过了整整38天 |
[00:08] | In that entire time, I haven’t had a single night to myself. | 这段时间里 每晚我都无法安然入睡 |
[00:11] | Sergeant Doakes makes sure of that. | 道克斯警官 确信我是杀手 |
[00:13] | With Doakes tailing me, my life’s been all Jekyll and no Hyde. | 他成天盯着我 我只能乖乖做好好先生 |
[00:17] | My brother would be so disappointed. | 哥哥想必会很失望吧 |
[00:19] | Don’t forget: tell the universe what you need. | 记住 要敞开心扉 |
[00:21] | I really need… to kill somebody. | 我的心里… 只想杀人 |
[00:24] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 此时此刻我等很久了 |
[00:33] | What the fuck… | 真该死 |
[00:34] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[00:35] | I follow the code. The stalk was good. | 我寻遍蛛丝马迹 等待猎物出现 |
[00:38] | I’m just a little rusty since killing my brother. | 只是杀死自己的兄弟 让我变得迟钝 |
[00:41] | Debra can’t sleep in an empty house anymore. | 黛布再也不敢独自一人睡觉 |
[00:43] | I guess that’s what happens when your fiancee | 我想若是你的未婚夫把你五花大绑… |
[00:45] | tries to slice you up into small bloodless pieces. | 准备碎尸万段 你也会吓成这个样子 |
[00:48] | Welcome back, Morgan. | 欢迎回来 摩根 |
[00:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:53] | You just gotta look her in the eyes to know she’s not right. | 看她的眼神就知道 她不在状态 |
[00:56] | – Are you that… – What the fuck are you doing? | -请问你是 -你他妈的想干吗 |
[00:58] | Rita, I’m not doing real good in here, okay? | 丽塔 我在这真的很难熬 |
[01:01] | Will you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[01:02] | I found the fucking shoe, okay? | 我找到那只鞋了 |
[01:04] | That’s great! I’ll call the lawyer in the morning! | 太棒了 我明早就叫律师来 |
[01:06] | I’m not gonna let you drag Dexter into this! | 不 我不会让你把德科斯特拉下水的 |
[01:10] | The prison called. | 监狱来电说 |
[01:11] | Paul’s dead. | 保罗死了 |
[01:13] | And I could have helped him. | 我本来可以帮他的 |
[01:15] | That was his own fault. | 这是他自找的 |
[01:18] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[01:20] | What’s the matter with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[01:22] | Just a little off my game. I’ll get it back. | 有点不在状态 很快会好的 |
[01:27] | Felt like she was asking me something. | 她好像在对我说什么 |
[01:29] | That’s her son. She says she knows who killed him. | 这是他儿子 她说她知道是谁杀了他 |
[01:31] | Some guy named Little Chino. | 那家伙叫立托·奇诺 |
[01:33] | She wants you to find Little Chino and kill him like a dog. | 她要你找到奇诺 宰了他 |
[01:37] | Are you willing to testify | 你愿意到法庭作证 |
[01:40] | that Little Chino picked up your son on the night of his death? | 你儿子被害当晚 是奇诺带走了他吗 |
[01:42] | Come on, don’t back down now. | 拜托 这时候别打退堂鼓啊 |
[01:46] | I want him to pay. | 我要他偿命 |
[01:48] | A challenge. | 这有难度 |
[01:50] | A mountain to climb. | 好比一座高山 |
[01:51] | I need this one. | 这家伙我要定了 |
[01:53] | The scene of the failed crime. | 上次失手的地方 |
[01:55] | No better place to try again. | 找不到更好的地方了 |
[02:01] | I don’t normally experience failure. | 通常我都不会失手 |
[02:04] | Thirty nine days, twenty two hours, | 我杀死哥哥 已过了整整39天 |
[02:05] | and eighteen minutes since I killed my brother. | 22小时零8分钟 |
[02:08] | I am cursed. | 真是撞邪了 |
[02:10] | Two treasure hunters made a ghastly discovery today, | 今天 两名寻宝人在迈阿密海岸 |
[02:13] | when they stumbled on what appears to be an underwater graveyard, | 无意中发现一处 |
[02:16] | in a crevasse, off the coast of Miami. | 骇人的水底坟墓 |
[02:20] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:21] | There might be a new mass murderer out there, | 可能又有一个杀人狂出现 |
[02:23] | way worse than the Ice Truck Killer. | 比冰柜车杀手更加丧心病狂 |
[04:28] | I’m drifting. | 整夜 我思绪不宁 |
[04:31] | I finally get a chance to kill and I can’t do it. | 等到了机会 却下不了手 |
[04:37] | And a second chance and he gets away. | 第二次又让他跑了 |
[04:44] | And now all my secrets are floating to the surface. | 更糟的是 我的秘密都已浮出水面 |
[04:49] | Where is the orderly, controled, effective, Dexter? | 那个镇定自若技法娴熟的德克斯特哪去了 |
[04:54] | How did I loose him? | 为什么我会迷失了自我 |
[04:56] | How do I find him again? | 怎样才能再次重拾自我 |
[05:01] | I’m drifting. | 整夜 我思绪不宁 |
[05:05] | But not to sleep. | 睡意朦胧 |
[05:12] | A shocking and grusome discovery of the cost of florida yesterday. | 昨天佛罗里达海岸发现骇人的海底墓场 |
[05:15] | Police are still searching through | 目前警方仍在搜索现场 |
[05:17] | mountain of evidence found lying at the bottom of the ocean. | 尸体在海底堆积如山 |
[05:20] | Sources say there could be multiple victims… | 相关人士透露 此案涉及很多受害者 |
[05:45] | Here I am. Back in the belly of the beast. | 我来了 回到犯罪现场 |
[05:48] | But how can I solve a crime | 可是我连自己的状态都搞不清 |
[05:50] | when I can’t even solve what’s wrong with me? | 又怎能应付错综复杂的案件呢 |
[05:54] | Yet, duty calls. | 算了 尽职尽责而已 |
[06:01] | Eight confirmed. | 八具尸体 |
[06:03] | Eight confirmed, here? | 八具尸体 在这儿 |
[06:05] | Here is just one. | 这里只有一具 |
[06:06] | We’re talking 8 confirmed victims | 我是说那个湾岸屠夫的案子 |
[06:08] | in the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 已查明了八具尸体 |
[06:11] | “The Bay Harbor Butcher”? | “湾岸屠夫” |
[06:13] | That’s what the press is calling where were dumped those bodies of shore. | 媒体都这么叫 他把尸体沉在沿岸一带 |
[06:17] | Has a nice ring to it, no? | 屠夫们都爱这么做吗 |
[06:19] | Well, it’s a little… | 我想 大概是种 |
[06:21] | – lured. – Lured and possibly wrong. | -诱导 -诱导 可能是误导 |
[06:24] | Part of me is hopping they found the ice truck killer dumping ground. | 我更希望那是冰柜车杀手毁尸灭迹的地方 |
[06:27] | Tell me about it. | 我想… |
[06:28] | Last thing Miami needs is another serial killer. | 迈阿密可不需要另一个连环杀手 |
[06:33] | Eva Raines. | 爱娃·艾瑞纳斯 |
[06:34] | All she wanted was justice against the 29th St. Kings for whacking her son. | 她只想要29街帝王帮为她儿子偿命 |
[06:38] | First she is the messenger. | 起初她只是个证人 |
[06:40] | Now, she’s the god damn message. | 现在 她是一个该死的信号 |
[06:44] | Death by machete. | 被刀具砍死 |
[06:46] | Again. | 又一样 |
[06:47] | We got a bollo on Little Chino. | 我们会盯死奇诺 |
[06:49] | Gang crash unit, all local patrols after than grabon. | 反黑组 所有刑警盯紧这混蛋 |
[06:53] | Last thing I want is for the cops to bring Little Chino in. | 我可不希望警察抓到奇诺 |
[06:56] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[06:58] | Why don’t you take a picture? Morgan, it will last longer. | 摩根 你不拍照么 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[07:01] | What would I do without you sergeant? | 警官 您可真贴心啊 |
[07:13] | Please signora, mas dispacio | 太太 请说慢一点 |
[07:15] | Please slower… | 慢一点 |
[07:19] | She saying any fucking cops aren’t do nothing. | 她说你们狗屁条子什么都没干 |
[07:21] | – Grand Ma really talk like that? – Not exactly. | -奶奶都这么讲话的吗 -也不是 |
[07:24] | But you got the point. | 不过你也明白她的意思了 |
[07:25] | Right, bitch? | 对吗 贱人 |
[07:32] | Fuck the people don’t want our help. | 妈的 这些人根本不需要我们帮忙 |
[07:36] | Shit, she got a little girl. | 该死 她还有个女儿啊 |
[07:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:42] | This stuff never gets to you? | 这你都不为所动吗 |
[07:45] | I’m more of a crying on the inside kind of guy. | 我是那种把悲痛藏在心底的人 |
[07:49] | Mister Ice Truck Killer look like a god damn artist. | 冰柜车杀手先生更像是个该死的艺术家 |
[07:56] | Sorry, Morgan. | 抱歉 摩根 |
[07:58] | What? | 干吗 |
[08:00] | I’m so over that. | 我早就没事了 |
[08:07] | You’re just fucking with me. | 你一直在和我鬼扯 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna have to put you on hold. | 先别挂 等着 |
[08:17] | Fiancee | 未婚夫 |
[08:19] | Encarnate? Couldn’t pick a worst time, right? | 名义上的… 真不会挑时间对吗 |
[08:23] | – Hey Yasmeth. -I owe you. | -艾斯梅斯 -我欠你的 |
[09:27] | Pobrecita. | 这小可怜 |
[09:29] | Seeing her mother that way… | 眼睁睁看到母亲被杀死 |
[09:31] | can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[09:33] | I can even go there, Angel. | 想都不敢想 安吉尔 |
[09:51] | This one’s on us, man. | 这案子全靠我们了 伙计 |
[09:53] | If I had kid Chino last night | 如果我昨晚杀了奇诺 |
[09:55] | that little girl’s mother would still be alive. | 那小女孩的母亲也不会死 |
[10:16] | I gotta find Chino before he finds me. | 我得在奇诺找到我之前先下手为强 |
[10:23] | Bringing to an even dozen the number of bodies found off-shore. | 海岸附近发现大量尸体 |
[10:26] | I have to focus. | 我得全神贯注 |
[10:27] | Tune everything out. | 心无杂念 |
[10:28] | So far, authorities have no clue as to who that criminal… | 截至目前 警方仍无法查明凶手身份 |
[10:31] | If I don’t, being linked to my beautiful bodies at work | 否则 他们很容易就能发现 |
[10:34] | will be the least of my worries. | 我与那些尸体的联系 |
[10:38] | Shit! Little Chino. | 该死 是奇诺 |
[10:40] | He was out there. | 他就在后面 |
[10:42] | Timing could be better. | 时机正好 |
[10:46] | That, plus I don’t have my tools, but… | 尽管我没带刀具 |
[10:50] | It does give me the chance to tie up one mess of loose end. | 这可是我收拾这个烂摊子的好机会 |
[11:06] | That’s you, sergeant. | 是你 警官 |
[11:08] | Who else you got following you? | 还会有谁跟踪你呢 |
[11:11] | Apparently no one. | 就只有你了 |
[11:16] | Go ahead. Try it. | 来啊 有种你试试 |
[11:18] | I’ve been waiting. | 我等着你呢 |
[11:20] | In this neighborhood? | 在这种地方 |
[11:22] | It’s full of crazies. | 你真疯狂 |
[11:26] | I’d lock my doors. | 我会多加小心的 |
[11:42] | Bathroom’s all yours. | 浴室是你的了 |
[11:45] | It kind of always was. | 本来就归我的 |
[11:52] | We ran out of glasses? | 干嘛不用玻璃杯 |
[11:55] | – Clean ones. – Come here a sec’. | -都脏了 -过来看看 |
[11:58] | I found a couple of places on Craigslist that you should check out. | 克雷格列表上有几套房子很适合你 |
[12:01] | Two bedrooms, two baths, limited water views… | 两卧室 两浴室 水景楼盘 |
[12:04] | – It has its own gym. – I hate it. | -还带健身房 -不喜欢 |
[12:06] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | One bedroom, one bath, art deco building? | 一间卧室和一间浴室 艺术装饰房怎样 |
[12:11] | Shitty neighborhood. | 环境太糟糕了 |
[12:13] | It gets morning sun! | 一大早就有日照呢 |
[12:16] | – Come on, Deb, give it a chance. | 拜托 黛布 考虑一下啦 |
[12:19] | I appreciate the brotherly love, | 我很感激你的浓浓亲情 |
[12:20] | but I’ve got the lieutenant in like an hour. | 但是我一小时后得向副队长报告 |
[12:22] | See you at the job. | 警队见 |
[12:26] | I will not kill my sister. | 我不能杀死我妹妹 |
[12:28] | I will not kill my sister. | 我不能杀死我妹妹 |
[12:29] | I will not kill my sister. | 我不能杀死我妹妹 |
[12:47] | – Hey you! – Dexter? | -嘿 你好 -德克斯特吗 |
[12:51] | Astor? Sweetie, what’s the matter? | 爱斯特 宝贝儿怎么了 |
[12:53] | Mum’s acting all weird and stuff. | 妈妈最近很奇怪 |
[12:56] | What kind of weird? | 怎么奇怪 |
[12:58] | She keeps talking to people on the phone about my dad, | 她总是在电话里和别人谈起爸爸的事 |
[13:01] | then she starts yelling at them. | 动辄就对别人大吼大叫 |
[13:03] | Then, she yells at me and Cody. | 还对我和柯迪大吼大叫 |
[13:04] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过来 |
[13:09] | No. Calm is what I was 35 minutes ago. | 对 刚才我是很冷静 |
[13:12] | Pissed is what I am now. | 但现在我很生气 |
[13:15] | Hey! Who wants Eggos? | 嘿 有人要甜饼吗 |
[13:17] | I got blueberry or chocolate. Or both. | 有蓝莓 巧克力 都要吃吗 |
[13:20] | – Both. -I don’t care. | -都吃 -我不想吃 |
[13:24] | Assholes! | 混球 |
[13:25] | They did everything but help. | 什么忙都没帮上 |
[13:27] | Which assholes were you talking to? | 你和哪个混球电话呢 |
[13:31] | Funeral home assholes. | 殡仪馆那帮混球 |
[13:34] | You’re having a funeral for Paul? | 保罗的葬礼由你来料理吗 |
[13:37] | Not for Paul. For the kids. | 我是为了孩子 不为他 |
[13:39] | For me. | 也为我 |
[13:40] | We had this old insurance policy. | 保险金大概五千元左右 |
[13:42] | It’s about five thousands, but it should cover everything. | 足够全部开支了 |
[13:44] | You know, the county will bury Paul for free. | 你也知道 郡里会出钱料理他的后事的 |
[13:47] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:48] | He wasn’t even your husband. | 名义上而言 |
[13:50] | Any more. | 他已经不再是 |
[13:52] | Technically. | 你的丈夫了 |
[13:54] | Then, you could use the insurance money for a starter scholarship for the kids. | 这样你就能用保险金 供孩子读书了 |
[14:00] | Dexter, I didn’t ask for your help or your advice. | 德克斯特 我没让你给我出主意 |
[14:06] | I’ll never understand how people deal with death. | 我无法理解人们 如何面对死亡 |
[14:09] | What they can’t just… put it in its place. | 到底有什么是放不下的呢 |
[14:14] | Now, I have to find someone who knows I’m looking for him. | 现在我一定要找到那个在我刀下开溜的人 |
[14:17] | Not exactly ideal in the element of surprise department, | 而不是挑选什么公寓洋房 |
[14:21] | and I have to find a new way to dispose of Little Chino’s body. | 还得重新考虑抛尸的地点 |
[14:26] | If I can close the deal, this time… | 如果这次能搞定的话 |
[14:35] | You totally douched me in there. | 你这是在给我泼凉水 |
[14:39] | You clocked a guy in a bar, who touched your arm. | 酒吧有个人碰了你一下 你就大打出手 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I told the lieutenant you weren’t ready for active duty. | 我确实对副队长建议目前还不该让你复职 |
[14:45] | Well, thank you for the fucking vote of confidence. | 好吧 谢谢你他妈的自信 |
[14:49] | Nice. | 真够辣 |
[14:52] | 13! Confirmed. | 已经证实了13具 |
[14:54] | You know, buzz in the halls is that the Feds are coming in | 这下可热闹了 FBI要派人来调查 |
[14:57] | on the Bay Harbor bodies. | 湾岸屠夫的案子 |
[14:58] | Well, that figures. FBI does all the heavy lifting, | 可以理解 FBI干活 |
[15:01] | Captain Matthews takes all the credit. | 马修队长领功 |
[15:03] | Nice political move | 对谋求警务处长的位子来说 |
[15:05] | when you’re buckin’ for deputy chief. | 这手真漂亮 |
[15:06] | Any idea who the FBI’s sendin’? | 谁知道FBI这次会派谁来 |
[15:08] | – Some guy named Landy. – Frank Landy? | -一个叫蓝迪的家伙 -弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[15:10] | He’s a rock star. The Green River killer | 他可是明星探员 听说过青河杀手案 |
[15:12] | and the DC sniper? | 和华盛顿狙击手案吗 |
[15:13] | The case was impossible, he broke it. | 那些看来毫无头绪的案子都被他给破了 |
[15:16] | We’re damage goods around here, but you… | 我们这帮人就没指望了 |
[15:19] | You should do whatever you can to get on Landy’s task force. | 你应该努力加入蓝迪的专案小组 |
[15:22] | It’s a career maker. | 到时候就平步青云了 |
[15:26] | Just visualize that door of opportunity just opening up wide for you. | 就好象机会之门在你面前敞开 |
[15:31] | And just walk right through it. | 你要做的只是抬脚走过去 |
[15:33] | Angel, you keep up with this whoo-hoo shit, | 安吉尔 你再废话 |
[15:35] | I’ll walk right through you. | 我就从你身上抬脚走过去 |
[15:41] | Little Chino… Shit! | 立托·奇诺 该死 |
[15:43] | This guy is officialy | 这家伙现在正式成为 |
[15:45] | the highest point in all Florida. | 全佛罗里达州最难搞的人了 |
[15:51] | But what’s he doin’ here? | 但他来这里干吗 |
[15:53] | People tell me you’re lookin’ for my client. | 有人说你们在找我的委托人 |
[16:01] | People tell you right. | 没说错 |
[16:10] | Fuck, he’s big! | 真他妈大 |
[16:12] | The harder they fall… | 个头越大 摔得越惨 |
[16:16] | That come with the story? | 能问问这疤的来历吗 |
[16:19] | Cut myself shaving. | 刮胡子时割到的 |
[16:20] | Well, you should be more careful. Amigo | 那你要小心了 哥们儿 |
[16:23] | My client’s been repeatedly harassed by this department. | 我的委托人被你们的手下不断地骚扰 |
[16:25] | Frankly we considering… | 坦白地说 我们正在考虑 |
[16:27] | Cut the shit, Raul. | 有屁就放 拉乌 |
[16:29] | There was another murder in East Kendle yesterday and | 昨天在肯多南部另有一起谋杀案而我的 |
[16:32] | my client word on the pavement is you’re lookin’ for me regarding this… | 委托人传言说你们在找我也是因为这个 |
[16:35] | – Tragedy. – You bet your ass, we are. | -惨剧 -废话 那还用说 |
[16:38] | The victim was the mother of one of your compadres who we know you killed. | 被害人是被你杀了的那小子的母亲 |
[16:43] | – But can’t prove. Right, Officer? – It’s “Detective”. | -但你没有证据 长官 -叫我探长 |
[16:46] | – And can’t prove yet. – Show ’em the disc. | -目前还没有证据 -给他们看那张碟 |
[17:01] | Time-stamp has this at yesterday afternoon. | 时间显示是昨天下午 |
[17:04] | – Same time as… – Eva Raine’s TOD. | -也是 -爱娃·艾瑞纳斯的死亡时间 |
[17:06] | That’s bullshit. Anyone can reset a time-stamp. | 胡扯 显示时间可以重新设置的 |
[17:08] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[17:10] | Yesterday’s paper. | 是昨天的报纸 |
[17:12] | That arrogant prick. | 傲慢的混蛋 |
[17:14] | He knew we’d peg him for Elena’s murder so… | 他知道我们会因为艾瑞纳斯案盯着他 |
[17:17] | he covered his ass, had someone else do the deed. | 所以就没有亲自下手 |
[17:19] | That makes him an accomplice, right? | 那他也至少是个共犯吧 |
[17:21] | Not without evidence. | 除非我们找到新的证据 |
[17:23] | Cut him loose. | 尽快搞定他 |
[17:35] | Red Rover, Red Rover send Chino back over. | 小红狗 小红狗 把奇诺送回我手上 |
[17:51] | Dex, check this out. | 德克斯 过来看看这个 |
[18:01] | Thirteen and counting. | 13具 还在统计 |
[18:03] | They’re so swamped up there, they had to bring in outside talent. | 他们深陷其中 所以只能请外面的专家 |
[18:07] | Which would be moi. | 那个人就是…我 |
[18:12] | Bet this guy never expected his work to see the lighta day. | 这家伙肯定没想过有这么一天 |
[18:16] | I bet you’re right. | 说得没错 |
[18:19] | Still it can’t be easy to hide a body now-a-days. | 这年头要藏尸可不容易 |
[18:21] | You shit me? | 放屁呢你 |
[18:22] | Hypothetical: you’re the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 假如你是那个湾岸屠夫 |
[18:25] | How do you make sure disposed body stays disposed? | 你怎么确保弃尸不被发现呢 |
[18:28] | Tons of options: Everglades, alligators… | 方法太多了 扔沼泽 喂鳄鱼 |
[18:31] | pig farms, sulfuric acid, wood chipper, incinerator. | 猪圈 硫酸 碎木机 焚尸炉 |
[18:34] | Hell! Even meat pies. | 妈的 甚至做成肉饼也行啊 |
[18:37] | The mind boggles. | 无法想象 |
[18:38] | Don’t all those run the risk of contact with the outside world? | 但这些不还是要冒风险和外界接触吗 |
[18:41] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[18:46] | And that’s the problem. Where do I put Chino when I’m done with him? | 问题就是等我处理完奇诺应该把他扔哪呢 |
[18:52] | Captain’s comin’ up with that FBI guy. | 队长和那个FBI一起过来了 |
[18:55] | He’s got a fuckin’ entourage. | 他还带了随从 |
[19:17] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家听好了 |
[19:18] | Briefing room in 2 minutes for show and tell. | 两分钟之内来会议室开会 |
[19:24] | All right. The Bay Harbor Butcher case | 开始吧 湾岸屠夫的案子 |
[19:28] | is now a Miami Metro case. | 已经引起迈阿密社会广泛关注 |
[19:31] | And it is shaping up to be the biggest one in our history. | 同时也是历史上规模最大的一起 |
[19:34] | Now it’s fourteen confirmed. | 目前证实了14具尸体 |
[19:37] | The FBI has sent over | FBI已经派了他们最好的 |
[19:38] | their top man, Special Agent Frank Landy to help solve this crime. | 人手 弗兰克·蓝迪探员来帮忙侦破 |
[19:44] | This will not be a jurisdictional circle jerk. | 让我们抛开行政管辖权之类的顾虑 |
[19:47] | This will be a shining exemple | 让这次调查成为业内佳话 |
[19:50] | of two agencies working together for the public good. | 两大机构为了公众利益通力合作 |
[19:55] | Agent Landy… | 有请蓝迪探员 |
[19:58] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[20:00] | There is no such thing as the perfect crime. | 世上没有完美的犯罪 |
[20:03] | Not in my experience anyway. | 至少我还没碰到过 |
[20:05] | With your help, | 有了你们的帮助 |
[20:07] | and with the mistakes this person has made… | 和这个人留下的蛛丝马迹 |
[20:09] | and will eventually make, | 我们终将找到那个 |
[20:11] | we’ll find whoever did this aweful thing. | 犯下这些案子的人 |
[20:14] | I need everyone in every department | 我需要所有人 |
[20:16] | up to speed on what we’re doing. | 全力以赴地工作 |
[20:18] | While I review your files and put our task force together. | 同时我会检阅你们的档案和整个专案小组 |
[20:22] | So, let’s get a jump start on the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 所以 让我们一起着手湾岸屠夫案吧 |
[20:26] | A moniker which by the way repulses me. | 顺便说下我不喜欢这个绰号 |
[20:29] | Well, we have something in common. | 我们至少有个共同点了 |
[20:31] | Someone get the lights? | 麻烦谁把灯关下 |
[20:38] | First report from the field had these parts as comin’ | 根据现场第一份报告 这些部分属于 |
[20:41] | – from one body. – Actually it’s two. | -同一个犯人 -其实有两个犯人 |
[20:43] | Actually it’s two. | 其实有两个犯人 |
[20:45] | There has been speculation that this | 有证据显示这次的案子 |
[20:47] | human harvest might be connected to a case you’ve recently solved. | 也许和一个最近你们侦破的案子有关 |
[20:51] | But there are several inconsistencies between | 两具尸体的部分 |
[20:54] | the two sets of body parts. | 有些许不吻合处 |
[20:55] | Gender, exsanguination… | 例如性别 放血的手法 |
[20:58] | specific methods of dissection. | 分尸手法等 |
[21:00] | Not to mention my guys deserved it. | 还有你忘记说 我杀的人都是罪有应得 |
[21:02] | The evidence just isn’t there to piggy-back this | 这些证据都显示了犯人另有其人 |
[21:04] | onto the Ice Truck Killer. | 并不是冰柜车杀手 |
[21:08] | We’re looking for a different suspect. | 我们正在寻找新的嫌疑人 |
[21:10] | All information regarding this case… | 所有有关的证据… |
[21:13] | Miss me, brother? | 想我了吗 兄弟 |
[21:21] | I can’t afford to lose it like this. | 我不能输 |
[21:23] | Not with Special Agent Rock Star on my case. | 不能栽在这个明星探员手上 |
[21:29] | I need to clear the decks. | 我要准备下手了 |
[21:31] | And my head. | 还要让自己清醒下 |
[21:41] | I’m coming for you tonight, Little Chino. | 我今晚就来了 立托·奇诺 |
[21:44] | And this time there won’t be any screw ups. | 这次我不会再搞砸了 |
[21:46] | You just slam in your CO2 cartridge here. | 只要把气囊放进去 |
[21:48] | Put in your tranq dart and let it rip. | 拆开麻醉弹头塞进去 |
[21:52] | lights fucking out. | 子弹就他妈的射出去了 |
[21:55] | So gators givin’ you trouble, Dex? | 鳄鱼又给你惹麻烦了 |
[21:58] | They… ate my puppy. | 它们…吃了我的狗狗 |
[22:02] | This sucker… | 这鸟玩意儿… |
[22:04] | You load her up right should take down the goddamn grizzly. | 用得好足足可以撂倒一头灰熊 |
[22:07] | You may have to get closer than you like. | 不过得要靠近才行 |
[22:10] | She’ll do the job, I promise you that. | 我敢保证肯定有用 |
[22:13] | So which’ll be? | 想要哪个 |
[22:18] | Both. | 都要 |
[22:19] | Excellent. | 好样的 |
[23:08] | First time? | 第一次玩这个 |
[23:11] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I been boxing since I was 10. | 我10岁就开始练拳击了 |
[23:16] | – Tough neighborhood? – Tough family. | -邻居有人欺负你吗 -家里人欺负我 |
[23:20] | And those were just my sisters. | 而且是我两个妹妹 |
[23:23] | Want some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[23:26] | I’m doin’ enough damage on my own. | 我一个人的力量就足够了 |
[23:28] | Is that a yes or a no? | 那是同意还是拒绝呢 |
[23:32] | That was a yes. | 是同意 |
[23:33] | It sounded like a no, but… | 虽然听起来像是在拒绝 |
[23:35] | Good answer. | 同意 同意 |
[23:45] | First… | 首先… |
[23:49] | we need to wrap your wrists. | 你需要把手腕裹起来 |
[23:51] | So you don’t hurt yourself again. | 这样才不会伤到自己 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:29] | You scared the shit outta me. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[24:33] | How you doin’? | 你还好吧 |
[24:35] | How am I doin’? | 还好吗 |
[24:37] | I saw the man I thought I loved. | 我又见到我的恋人 |
[24:40] | No, did love. Up on some goddamn screen. | 不 曾经的恋人在那该死的荧幕上 |
[24:44] | With a gallery full of women he murdered and cut into pieces. | 还有他刀下那些碎肉残尸的女人 |
[24:48] | Don’t. | 少来 |
[24:49] | You fuckin’ asked. | 你他妈的就这么问的 |
[24:53] | So how am I doin’? | 你觉得我还好吗 |
[24:56] | I’m just fine. | 我没事 |
[25:16] | I might be playing fast and loose | 大概我有些操之过急 忘了父亲对我的 |
[25:18] | with my father’s code, but I don’t think Harry would disapprove. | 教导 但我想哈里也不会反对我这么 |
[25:22] | Considering… | 想想… |
[25:25] | Attaboy, Chino. A little closer. | 好样的 奇诺 再走近一点 |
[25:33] | Come on, don’t get the shakes now. This is no time for performance anxiety. | 拜托 别发抖啊 这不是退缩的时候 |
[25:57] | I’ve been waitin’ for you. | 我正等着你呢 |
[26:01] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[26:04] | He’s there. | 在那边 |
[26:15] | I don’t know. I don’t know where the fuck he is. | 找不到 我找不到这混蛋 |
[26:34] | Come out, come out whereever you are, cabrn. | 你在哪混蛋 滚出来 |
[26:41] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[26:51] | Someone’s coming. | 德克斯 有人来了 |
[27:07] | It’s okay, I got you. | 没事 我拉着你的 |
[27:09] | – Please don’t hurt us! – Oh, my God! | -请别伤害我们 -天啊 |
[27:12] | Oh my god! | 喔 我的上帝 |
[27:22] | Dexter, don’t leave me! | 德克斯特 别离开我 |
[27:27] | Biney! | 拜尼 |
[27:30] | Don’t leave me! | 别离开我 |
[27:33] | Please, don’t leave me! | 别离开我…. |
[27:36] | Biney! | 拜尼 |
[27:41] | Wait! Don’t leave me! | 等等我 别离开我 |
[27:44] | Bryan… My brother. | 布莱恩 哥哥 |
[27:53] | Come on, somebody must’ve seen somethin’. | 肯定有人看到了什么 |
[27:55] | Seing and talking are two different things. | 看和说完全是两码事 |
[27:57] | Want me to knock out some doors? | 你要我破门调查一下吗 |
[27:58] | Or maybe some heads. | 撞破脑袋还差不多 |
[28:00] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[28:01] | What fucking asshole left this here? | 哪个浑蛋鸟人放在这儿的 |
[28:04] | It’s Special Agent Fucking Asshole. | 是明星鸟探员 |
[28:10] | – Morgan, right? – We got witnesses to interview. | -摩根 是吗 -我们还要去见证人 |
[28:14] | You seen my brother? | 见我哥哥了吗 |
[28:32] | Excuse me, sir. You have a minute? | 抱歉 长官 你有时间吗 |
[28:35] | Or three. Good tea takes time. | 三分钟 泡杯好茶的时间 |
[28:38] | What’s up, Sergeant? | 什么事 警官 |
[28:40] | It’s about your task force. | 关于你的专案小组 |
[28:42] | I think I can bring something to it, sir. | 我想我有些好想法 长官 |
[28:45] | I’ve looked into your jacket, sergeant. | 我看过你的档案 警官 |
[28:47] | You’ve done some fine work here, in Homicide. | 你在凶杀组功不可没 |
[28:49] | Miami Metro’s lucky to have you. | 迈阿密警局很荣幸有你这样的精英 |
[28:50] | Thank you, sir… | 谢谢 长官 |
[28:52] | But I don’t think you’d be a good fit for my team. | 但你不适合进我的专案小组 |
[28:55] | I thought you just said I was qualified. | 我以为您刚刚说过我够资格 |
[28:56] | I said you’ve done some fine work in Homicide. | 我说你在凶杀组功不可没 |
[28:59] | Frankly, sergeant, you’re more of a leader than a team member. | 坦白讲 警官 你在凶杀组更像队长 |
[29:03] | I’m not convinced you play well with others. | 但我不知你能不能和别人好好相处 |
[29:16] | Can someone clean this shit up? | 谁能收拾一下吗 |
[29:21] | I feel like a jigsaw puzzle missing a piece. | 我就像缺了一块的拼图 |
[29:23] | And I’m not even sure what the picture should be. | 却还不清楚整块拼图的图画 |
[29:29] | I’ve been calling you for hours. | 我一直都在给你打电话 |
[29:35] | I kinda pulled an all nighter. | 整晚我都在忙 |
[29:37] | I called the station. | 我打电话给警局了 |
[29:39] | I was off the clock. It’s this huge case I’m workin’. | 我没在局里加班 我接的是大案子 |
[29:43] | It’s… It’s taking me to places I never thougt I’d go. | 去了…没想过要去的地方 |
[29:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:54] | I’ve been thinking a lot… | 我左思右想… |
[29:56] | about Paul’s death and how I’m gonna deal with it. | 关于保罗的死 还有他的后事 |
[30:01] | – And? – First of all, I’m not gonna let the county burry him. | -结果呢 -首先我不会让郡府埋了他 |
[30:05] | I’m using the insurance money to give Paul a proper funeral. | 我会用他的保险金好好安葬他 |
[30:08] | It’s in an hour. | 一小时后下葬 |
[30:09] | Paul was such a… | 丽塔 保罗这人他 |
[30:12] | destructive force. Why can’t you just put him behind you? | 是个暴力狂 你为什么不能忘了他 |
[30:14] | It’s about saying goodbye. | 是说再见的时候了 |
[30:16] | Goodbye to him and the grip he had on my life. | 与他再见 挥别他对我生活的牵绊 |
[30:20] | It’s called moving on. | 这叫走下去 |
[30:24] | Go clean yourself up. The kids are expecting you. | 去收拾一下 孩子们在等你 |
[30:26] | – I’m just gonna make you late. – Dammit, Dexter. | -我会晚一点 -该死 德克斯特 |
[30:29] | I need you there, too. You have no idea what this feels like. | 我也需要你 你根本不懂我的感受 |
[30:42] | Just gimme 10 minutes. | 等我10分钟 |
[30:46] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[30:48] | I can’t wait to get another door slammed in my face. | 下一个闭门羹真叫人期待啊 |
[30:51] | If I lived in this neighborhood, I wouldn’t talk to the cops either. | 我要住这儿 我也不想对警察说什么 |
[30:54] | Brave guy like you? | 你这样的硬汉也会 |
[30:56] | It’s about survival. These people have families, kids… | 性命攸关啊 他们有家人 孩子 |
[30:59] | It’s not easy to be talkative when you got the 29th St. Kings | 看到29街帝王帮玩死证人 |
[31:02] | playing whack the witness. | 你也不敢多嘴 |
[31:03] | It just takes one, right? | 以儆效尤吗 |
[31:05] | That’s it! | 正是这样 |
[31:06] | Put that out into the universe. | 把这种害怕散布四周 |
[31:09] | Alright? | 对吗 |
[31:13] | Miami Metro! Can we talk to you? | 迈阿密警局 能和您谈谈吗 |
[31:15] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[31:17] | Okay, but before we do that, ma’am, can I ask you a few questions? | 好吧 我们去死之前能问您几个问题吗 |
[31:21] | How many is “a few”? | 几个是多少 |
[31:23] | Three. | 三个 |
[31:24] | But one’s a two parter. | 不过每人问三个 |
[31:25] | Go away before I call the police! | 快滚 不然我叫警察了 |
[31:28] | We are the fucking police! | 我们就是他妈的警察 |
[31:31] | I am talking to no one with language like that! | 就这口气 我不会和任何人谈话的 |
[31:34] | Look at the bright side. | 往好的地方想想 |
[31:36] | – What bright side? – Comically? | -怎么好 -幽默一点 |
[31:38] | We’re batting a thousand. | 我们工作完成得不错啊 |
[31:40] | There’s something balancing about that kind of consistency. | 这一带群众关系很和谐 很团结 |
[31:45] | Goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[31:59] | Shit! | 我操 |
[32:16] | What were you thinking? | 你想干吗 |
[32:18] | Were you thinking that you can spray your damn crap on a police car and get away with it? | 你以为在警察车上乱涂乱画还能跑得掉 |
[32:21] | Get off of me, lady! | 放开我 娘们儿 |
[32:22] | Unless you wanna fuck me like you fucked that Ice Truck guy too! | 除非你想像干冰柜车杀手那样干我 |
[32:24] | You little deadbeat — we better get every piece of shit! | 你个小杂种 你想脑袋开花吗 |
[32:27] | Please! I’ll tell you where the shit is! | 不要 求求你 我说… |
[32:30] | The drugs and shit! | 毒品和其它事 |
[32:31] | – Please, don’t shoot me, miss! – Morgan! | -求求你别对我开枪 长官 -摩根 |
[32:52] | If I believed in God, | 如果我相信上帝 |
[32:54] | if I believed in sin, | 如果我相信罪孽 |
[32:57] | this is the place where I’d be sucked straight to hell. | 这就是我入地狱的地方 |
[33:02] | If I believed in hell. | 如果我相信有地狱的话 |
[33:11] | Come on, Dexter. It’s alright. | 来吧 德克斯特 没事的 |
[33:28] | Hard story of who this man was. | 他的历尽苦难… |
[33:31] | Born into innocence, as are all of God’s children, | 与所有上帝的子民一样生性本善 |
[33:35] | are truly the living personification of God through the magic of family. | 是上帝所有神迹的再现 |
[33:40] | Giving love… it was with his children, | 在大家庭中 |
[33:42] | that he truly flourished. | 因为爱而勃勃生机 |
[33:44] | It was with his children, that he, for all his blemishes, | 与上帝所有子民一起 他与他一起罪孽 |
[33:48] | reembraced the perfect innocence. | 重归善境 |
[33:51] | And that was through his children, | 与这些子民一起 |
[33:53] | that once again, | 再一次 |
[33:55] | God’s smiled on Paul Bennett. | 上帝对保罗·班内特微笑 |
[33:58] | And now, the family will come forward for a few moments of silent prayer. | 现在请家属上前默哀 |
[34:22] | I hope you find your peace, Paul. | 愿你安息 保罗 |
[34:38] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[35:01] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对您亲人的逝去我深表遗憾 |
[35:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:07] | Father. | 神父 |
[35:11] | I’m not sorry. | 我可不遗憾 |
[35:14] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[35:16] | I never left. | 我从未离去 |
[35:18] | Yeah, you did. I killed you. | 不 你走了 我杀死了你 |
[35:20] | You just took my life. | 不 你只取我性命 |
[35:27] | So, how do I make you go away? | 那我怎样才能让你消失 |
[35:33] | Well, you can try doing what these people are doing. | 你可以学学他们 |
[35:38] | I’m not like them. | 我和他们不一样 |
[35:48] | Now, if it helps, | 要是能让你好受一些的话 |
[35:49] | then I can tell you it’s not your fault, what you did to me. | 我可以告诉你 杀了我不是你的错 |
[35:53] | I never said it was. | 我从没说过是 |
[35:54] | But you feel it. | 但你却这样以为 |
[35:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:00] | It’s human nature. | 这是人性 |
[36:03] | I’m not human. | 我不是人 |
[36:07] | You’re just fucked up. | 你只是思绪混乱 |
[36:22] | I need to let you go. | 我得让你消失 |
[36:27] | You think it’s as simple as that? | 你以为能像那样如此简单 |
[36:36] | Nothing’s simple. | 什么都不简单 |
[36:39] | Does this mean you will be my dad, now? | 这么说现在你是我的爸爸了吗 |
[37:06] | 29th St. Kings? | 29街帝王帮 |
[37:08] | Yeah, we got them. | 咱们抓到他们了 |
[37:09] | SWAT did a sweep on some auto shop | SWAT小队搜查了这群禽兽 |
[37:11] | those animals were using as a front. | 用来做毒品买卖幌子的车铺 |
[37:13] | Maybe we didn’t get them on murder, | 也许我们没有抓到凶手 |
[37:14] | but we busted their asses on drugs, | 却查到了他们贩毒 |
[37:16] | weapons and money laundering. | 倒卖枪支和洗钱 |
[37:17] | Half of them are three strikers, so they’re gonna go away forever. | 半数都有三项罪名 他们将从此消失 |
[37:20] | Thanks to officer Morgan. | 多亏了摩根警官 |
[37:35] | Hey, something you should know. | 有事告诉你 |
[37:37] | Deb pulled her gun on an unarmed boy | 黛布拿枪指着赤手空拳的小孩 |
[37:39] | to get him to give up the gang. | 就为了让他捅出黑帮 |
[37:41] | Some kid named Joey Nunez. | 孩子名叫乔伊·奴涅兹 |
[37:43] | Thanks, Angel. I’ll talk to her. | 谢谢 安吉尔 我会和她谈谈的 |
[37:45] | I’ll give her one thing, though. | 不过有一点得肯定 |
[37:47] | She’s in a motherfucking good shape. | 她状态真他娘的不错 |
[37:49] | Here comes another one. | 又来一个 |
[37:52] | We got Little Chino too? | 立托奇诺也抓到了吗 |
[37:54] | That cocksucker wasn’t there. | 那鸟人不在现场 |
[37:58] | It’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[38:02] | What you got? | 什么东西 |
[38:03] | It’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[38:05] | Damn | 靠 |
[38:15] | Excuse me, Esme. I opened this by mistake. | 抱歉艾斯梅 我错手打开了这个… |
[38:18] | It said lieutenant. | 是给副队长的 |
[38:20] | No worries. | 没事 |
[38:21] | Today, Maria, it is all about the win. | 玛丽亚 今天要好好庆功 |
[38:24] | I think we really should enjoy this. | 让我们好好享受吧 |
[38:27] | Stop me if you think I’m speaking out of turn, | 要是我有什么说错的 |
[38:29] | or above my station, but… | 或者你觉得我没资格这么说 不过 |
[38:32] | We really don’t use to department resources around here for personal matters. | 我们不会用警局的人来摆平私事 |
[38:35] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[38:37] | Well, let’s, for argument’s sake, | 以防万一 |
[38:39] | 那些你与你未婚夫的谈话纪录 say those phone records belong to your fianc茅. | |
[38:42] | It could open a shit ugly can of worms you might not be able to close. | 真能惹出你无法解决的大麻烦来 |
[38:47] | Only if someone mentions it. | 除非有人说出去 |
[38:51] | This is me not mentioning it. | 正是我没说出去 |
[39:00] | I’m new at this… This. | 我第一次接触这 这种事 |
[39:04] | Not trusting the man that I thought that I loved, and… | 无法相信我的爱人 |
[39:08] | I really appreciate your support. | 我很感谢你对我的帮助 |
[39:26] | Hey, Deb. It’s me. | 嘿 黛布 又是我 |
[39:28] | Again. You’re probably at the gym. Again. | 你大概又在健身房 |
[39:32] | Look, I got some unfinished business outside the office | 听着 我手头有事没办完 |
[39:35] | I’ll probably be a little late tonight. I’ll catch up with you later. | 今晚可能晚点回来 一会再联系 |
[41:46] | It was simple, really. | 确实很简单 |
[41:49] | All I had to do was put myself into the mind of a killer. | 我所要做的只是忘记我哥哥 |
[41:52] | Hardly a stretch. | 再也不去想他 |
[41:54] | It was only a matter of time before Little Chino | 乔伊·奴涅兹出卖了立托·尼诺 |
[41:56] | went after Joey Nunez for snitching them out. | 立托·尼诺迟早会找他算账 |
[42:08] | Here’s, hoping I’m back on my game. | 现在希望我的状态回来了 |
[42:37] | Trust me, you’re not going anywhere this time. | 相信我 这次你可跑不掉了 |
[42:40] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[42:44] | That kind of talk is just gonna bring you closer to your victims. | 这种口气能让你更快去见死在你手下的人 |
[42:52] | Who the hell are you? A cop? | 你到底是谁 警察 |
[42:54] | ‘Cause I was cleared of that bitch! | 我没有杀那婊子 |
[42:58] | No, maybe you didn’t do the deed, but her blood is on your hands. | 也许你没有杀死她 但你手上有血迹 |
[43:05] | A lot of blood is on your hands. | 你双手沾满鲜血 |
[43:11] | Why do you care about these people? | 你为什么那么在乎他们 |
[43:16] | Actually… | 其实 |
[43:18] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[43:19] | I don’t. | 我不关心 |
[43:22] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[43:29] | I’m not so much doing this to you as I’m doing it for me. | 这可不是为你 是为了我 |
[43:35] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[43:50] | I haven’t killed no kid. | 我没杀过孩子 |
[43:52] | But you killed most of her. | 但你夺走了她生命的大半 |
[43:55] | Her mother. | 她的母亲 |
[43:58] | Her brother. | 哥哥 |
[44:01] | Her innocence. | 她的天真 |
[44:06] | You leave pain wherever you go. | 所到之处 你留下的只有痛苦 |
[44:14] | If you kill me, | 杀了我 |
[44:16] | what do you leave behind? | 你又能得到什么 |
[44:19] | A world without you. | 一个没有你的世界 |
[44:21] | Look at that, steady as a surgeon. | 看看 如外科医生般娴熟冷静 |
[44:54] | This kill was the first of the loose ends I needed to tie off. | 杀死奇诺是我解开的第一个千头万绪 |
[44:59] | I found a newer, safer place to dump my trash. | 我找到了更安全的地方处置这些垃圾 |
[45:03] | Moving at over 4 miles an hour, | 每小时流速4英里 |
[45:04] | the Gulf Stream is one of the world’s most powerful deep water currents. | 墨西哥湾流是世界上最强的深海湾流之一 |
[45:08] | This time tomorrow, | 明天这个时候 |
[45:09] | Little Chino will be north of Palm Beach. | 立托·奇诺将流到棕榈滩以北 |
[45:12] | After that, it’s on to Georgia, South Carolina, | 之后 流到佐治亚 南卡罗莱纳 |
[45:15] | North Carolina, until, eventually… | 加利福尼亚以北 最终 |
[45:19] | Well, let’s just say that the North Atlantic is a pretty big place. | 这么说吧 北大西洋是个不错的抛尸地 |
[45:38] | – Hey, you. – I need to see you. | -嘿 -我要见你 |
[45:40] | I was just dropping somebody off, can’t it wait? | 我正在送人 等等行吗 |
[45:43] | No, it can’t. | 不 不行 |
[45:46] | Alright, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[46:01] | A shoe? | 一只鞋 |
[46:06] | You want to see me about a shoe? | 就为这个你想见我 |
[46:10] | It’s Paul shoe. | 这是保罗的鞋 |
[46:22] | What do we do with it? | 我们要怎样处理 |
[46:27] | Paul kept insisting to me that you knocked him over the head. | 保罗一直对我说你打了他的头部 |
[46:32] | Dragged him to his hotel and shot him with drugs. | 把他拖到旅馆 注射了毒品 |
[46:39] | Sounds like one of his stories, huh? | 听起来是他自己编的 对吗 |
[46:43] | He asked me to look in the yard for his shoe. | 他让我在院子里找这支鞋 |
[46:46] | Finally, I did. | 我找到了 |
[46:51] | – Baby… – Let me finish, Dexter. | -宝贝 -让我说完 德克斯特 |
[46:56] | I didn’t have a lot to hope for… | 见到你之前 |
[47:00] | until I met you. | 我对生活没多少希望 |
[47:03] | You gave me something, to believe in, when… I didn’t even believe in myself. | 当我无法相信自己时 你给了我信仰 |
[47:10] | Maybe I was… | 也许我 |
[47:12] | Maybe I was so desperate that I looked to the other way. | 也许绝望使我选择了另一条路 |
[47:17] | Paul begged me… | 保罗求我 |
[47:19] | to help him. | 让我帮帮他 |
[47:21] | And what did I do? | 我又做了什么 |
[47:23] | I hung up on him. | 我挂断了他的电话 |
[47:25] | And he was so upset, he got into a prison fight, | 他很沮丧 卷进了监狱斗殴 |
[47:28] | and he was beaten to death with a pipe. | 活生生被铁管打死 |
[47:30] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[47:32] | A part of, it is. | 一部分错在我 |
[47:35] | A part of me believes that… | 我有时认为 |
[47:38] | with all of Paul flaws, | 保罗摧毁了我对生活的梦想 |
[47:41] | he paid the price for my dreams. | 他也为此付出了代价 |
[47:54] | Did you attack him, Dexter? | 你打他了吗 德克斯特 |
[47:59] | I’d understand if you did, he attacked me. | 如果是 我能理解 他也打了我 |
[48:11] | I hit Paul to protect you and the kids. | 我打了他 为了保护你和孩子们 |
[48:17] | It’s totally an act of impulse. | 那是一时冲动 |
[48:30] | Where did you get the drugs? | 你哪来的毒品 |
[48:37] | Stolen from the evidence locker. | 证据柜里偷的 |
[48:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[48:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[48:49] | Wait, I mean… | 我是说 |
[48:51] | First you tell me that you… | 起初你说是一时冲动 |
[48:56] | acted on impulse, | 你又说毒品是你从警局偷出来的 |
[49:02] | and then you tell me that you stole the drugs from your police station? | 你想说什么 你 |
[49:04] | What are you trying to say, that you planned on acting on impulse? | 这一切都是你计划 |
[49:07] | It’s all kinda jumbled now… | 这听起来毫无道理可言 |
[49:08] | How did you know how to cook the heroin? | 你怎么知道如何加工海洛因 |
[49:11] | How did you know what dose to give a big guy like Paul. | 你怎么知道保罗那种大个子应注射多少量 |
[49:23] | Oh my God, | 我的上帝 |
[49:25] | Why didn’t I see this? | 这我怎么没想到 |
[49:29] | They were your drugs? | 那是你的毒品吗 |
[49:32] | Now, it makes sense. | 终于明白了 |
[49:33] | That’s where you disappeared to at all hours of the night like… | 这就是你为那天整晚都不去 |
[49:36] | Clark fucking Kent. | 肯特餐馆的原因 |
[49:40] | Look, if there is anything, left between us, | 听着 要是我俩之间还有什么秘密 |
[49:42] | you’ll answer me this one question and you will tell me the truth. | 你就回答我的问题 说实话 |
[49:48] | Are you an addict? | 你是瘾君子吗 |
[50:04] | Yes, I have an addiction. | 对 我是上瘾了 |
[50:23] | That’s good. It’s the first step. | 很好 这是第一步 |
[50:25] | Admitting you have a problem. | 承认你的错误 |
[50:28] | We get you into a program. | 我们带你去治疗 |
[50:30] | We get you the help you need. | 给你帮助 |
[50:32] | And I will be there for you. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[50:45] | If the eyes were a window to the soul, | 如果说眼睛是心灵的窗口 |
[50:48] | then grief is the door… | 那悲伤就是大门 |
[50:53] | as long as it’s closed, it’s the barrier between knowing and not knowing. | 只要大门紧闭 别人就无法了解你 |
[50:59] | Walk away from it and it stays closed forever. | 不去理会它 大门永远都将紧闭 |
[51:03] | But open it, and walk through it, | 但要是打开它 穿过大门 |
[51:07] | and pain becomes truth. | 伤痛将变得真实 |
[51:15] | And now I’m faced with the struggle for my own survival | 此时此刻 我必须考虑自己的生存问题 |
[51:18] | that I always knew was coming. | 我知道这一刻迟早会到来 |
[51:27] | I’ve been preparing for this my entire life. | 我一生在为此刻做准备 |
[51:34] | When all is settle down, Chino, you’re the same size as everyone else. | 一切妥当后 你和所有人都一般大小了 |
[51:43] | Hey Dex, what the fuck? | 嘿 德克斯 搞什么鬼 |
[51:46] | Hang on, I’m coming. | 等等 我就来 |
[51:57] | It’s annoying, isn’t it? | 真麻烦 不是吗 |
[51:58] | I’m not taking the bait. | 我可不吃这套 |
[52:04] | – You’re up late. – Yeah, just surfing. | -还在熬夜 -嗯 上网看看 |
[52:07] | You go to the gym? | 你去健身房了 |
[52:09] | Then I was sort of driving around. | 之后开车绕了绕 |
[52:12] | Around what? | 绕哪 |
[52:15] | Around town. | 城里绕绕 |
[52:18] | – Because? – Saw some buildings | -为什么 -看看房子 |
[52:19] | with some “for rent” signs. I’m gonna check them out. | 看看那些想出租的房子情况 |
[52:25] | Then, “Chez Dexter”, can return to its original | 然后宅男德克斯特先生就能回到他最初 |
[52:28] | semi-lived-in-museum-quality-state. | 博物馆式的住家生活 |
[52:33] | – Deb, you don’t need to do this. – Yes, I do. | -黛布 你不必这么做 -有必要 |
[52:36] | You don’t need to do this now. | 目前没必要 |
[52:37] | And what about the video tours of eligible apartments? | 让我看看你选中房子的视频 |
[52:41] | Temporary insanity. | 你是暂时性癫狂 |
[52:46] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[52:50] | No. Get out. | 不 搬出去吧 |
[52:54] | Asshole. | 浑蛋 |
[52:56] | This way I can take care of my sister the way Harry would have wanted. | 我用哈里希望的方式去照顾我的妹妹 |
[53:00] | You really wreak. | 身上真臭 |
[53:05] | You right. | 对啊 |
[53:06] | I smell like a fucking sewer. | 闻起来就像下水沟一样 |
[53:13] | – For every door that closes… – Fuck. | -每一扇紧闭的门 -我操 |
[53:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:25] | It was always right there. | 它一直都伫立在那里 |
[53:29] | I had to say goodbye, in order to reconnect | 我必须和他说再见 如果我还想 |
[53:33] | with what’s really important. | 继续从事重要的事 |
[53:36] | With who I was. | 继续做自己 |
[53:41] | With who I have to be. | 做真正的自己 |
[54:31] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[54:43] | I am. | 我也是 |