时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Two treasure hunters made a ghastly discovery today. | 两个寻宝者今天的恐怖发现 |
[00:06] | When they stumbled on what appears to be an underwater graveyard | 他们偶然发现了 |
[00:08] | in a crevice off the coast of Miami. | 迈阿密海岸水下岩缝中的坟墓 |
[00:14] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[00:15] | Means there might be a new mass murderer out there, | 意味着还有个更疯狂的连环杀手 |
[00:17] | way worse than the ice-truck killer. | 他比冰柜车杀手还要残忍 |
[00:19] | The Bay Harbor Butcher? | 海岸屠夫 |
[00:20] | That’s what the press is calling whoever dumped bodies offshore. | 这就是媒体给凶手取的绰号 |
[00:22] | The last thing Miami needs is another serial killer. | 迈阿密可不需要什么连环凶手 |
[00:25] | 13 and counting. | 已寻获13具尸体 其他的仍然搜寻中 |
[00:27] | They’re so swamped up there, | 尸体深沉海底 |
[00:29] | they had to bring in outside talent. | 看来要请外援了 |
[00:30] | Frank Lundy? | 弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[00:32] | The Green River Killer, the D.C.Sniper — | 如同青河杀手和华盛顿狙击手这样的案件 |
[00:33] | If the case was impossible, he broke it. | 只要是难办的案子他都能破获 |
[00:35] | So, this is the man who stands between me and death row. | 这就是决定我生死的人 |
[00:38] | With your help, we’ll find whoever did this awful thing. | 有你帮忙 我们定能缉拿凶犯 |
[00:41] | So, let’s get a jump-start on the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 那么开始调查海岸屠夫吧 |
[00:44] | With doakes tag inme, | 道克斯一天到晚的跟踪我 |
[00:45] | my life’s been all jekyll and no hyde. | 我就只能做个好好先生 |
[00:47] | Paul kept insisting to me | 保罗一直跟我说 |
[00:50] | that you knocked him over the head, | 是你把他打晕的 |
[00:53] | dragged him to his motel, and shot him up with drugs. | 把他拖到旅馆 还给他注射毒品 |
[00:55] | I hit Paul to protect you and the kids. | 我打他是为了保护你和孩子 |
[00:58] | Look, if there is anything left between us, | 如果我们之间有什么的话 |
[01:00] | You will answer me this one question | 你必须告诉我 |
[01:02] | and you will tell me the truth. | 并且让我知道真相 |
[01:06] | Are you an addict? | 你是不是在吸毒 |
[01:09] | Yes, I have an addiction. | 是的 我吸毒上瘾了 |
[03:13] | My name is Caroline. | 我是凯若琳 |
[03:15] | I’m an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[03:16] | Hi, Caroline. | 你好 凯若琳 |
[03:19] | Um, I started taking pain pills | 在我背部手术后 |
[03:23] | after my back surgery. | 我开始用止痛药 |
[03:25] | Now I… | 但是现在… |
[03:29] | I don’t need them for the pain anymore. | 我不用药来止疼了 |
[03:31] | Now I just need them. | 而是上瘾了 |
[03:33] | And I need duct tape — three or four rolls. | 而我要的是三四卷胶带 |
[03:35] | Running low on heavy-duty trash bags. | 把尸体用加重的塑料袋五花大绑 |
[03:39] | When’s the last time I sharpened my knives? | 上次是什么时候动刀的 |
[03:41] | And I lost my license. | 我为此丢掉了执照 |
[03:43] | Tears now? | 难道后悔了 |
[03:44] | It’s very hard to concentrate in here. | 在这儿不容易集中精神 |
[03:45] | How am I supposed to get the work done? | 我该如何完成我的工作呢 |
[03:48] | My husband says, he’s gonna leave me if I don’t stay sober. | 我丈夫说如果我不戒毒他就会离开我 |
[03:56] | But I have to do this for myself. | 但我得为了自己而戒毒 |
[03:58] | No self-control, lost everything, trying to stop. | 不能自制 便一无所有 尽力戒毒 |
[04:02] | Same whiny story over and over for… | 全都是说了又说的经历 |
[04:05] | 10 minutes — feels like 10 hours. | 10分钟对我来说好象是10个小时 |
[04:07] | Taking lortabs and darvocet and percocet | 服用各种能上瘾的药品 |
[04:13] | and anything I could get my hands on. | 只要是我能拿到的 |
[04:16] | And even now… | 甚至现在 |
[04:19] | I’d kill for a vicodin. | 我都可以为了毒品杀人 |
[04:22] | Lightweight. | 不算什么 |
[04:23] | First I thought, narcotics anonymous, | 当初我还认为匿名戒毒者协会 |
[04:26] | I don’t belong here. | 不是我待的地方 |
[04:27] | You guys are real addicts. | 你们才是真的瘾君子 |
[04:31] | So, how was the meeting? Tell me everything. | 会谈怎么样 给我说说 |
[04:34] | It was, uh, interesting, | 还算有意思 |
[04:36] | hearing the same story over and over again. | 总说一些同样的经历 |
[04:38] | – Knowing you’re not alone. – Exactly. | -知道你不是孤独的了吧 -没错 |
[04:40] | Did you get fortune cookies? | 你拿到幸运小饼干了吗 |
[04:43] | Only the ones with the good fortunes. | 只有运气好的人才有 |
[04:45] | So, did you share or just listen? | 那你说了你的经历 还是只是听个热闹 |
[04:48] | I just wanted to take it all in my first time out. | 第一次我只是想听听 |
[04:50] | Think they forgot… | 他们可能也没在意我 |
[04:52] | Ah, here they are. Spring rolls. | 看我买的春卷 |
[04:54] | And what about a sponsor? Did you find one? | 互助对象呢 你找了吗 |
[04:57] | I didn’t want to rush into anything. | 我想慢慢来 |
[04:59] | It’s an important relationship. | 这可非常关键 |
[05:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:03] | Okay, so, let’s see your newcomer’s chip. | 让我看看你的新人筹码 |
[05:06] | Newcomer’s chip. | 新人筹码 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:11] | You did stay until the end, didn’t you? | 你不会中途就走了吧 |
[05:14] | Of course I did. Right to the end. | 当然没走 我一直在 |
[05:19] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你可真不会撒谎 |
[05:25] | I know too much about 12-step programs | 我非常清楚12步疗法 |
[05:28] | to be easily conned, Dexter. | 别以为我好骗 |
[05:31] | I didn’t stay till the end end, if that’s what you mean. | 你是说我没有待到人都走完了 |
[05:34] | I had some important errands to run. | 我还有一些重要的事情处理 |
[05:35] | Important? What? | 真那么重要吗 |
[05:37] | Am I important? Are the kids? | 我就不重要吗 孩子们不重要吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 重要 |
[05:43] | Yes, of course. | 当然重要 |
[05:44] | Well, you’re just gonna have to figure out how important, | 那你就要明白有多重要 |
[05:47] | Because if you don’t work the program, and I mean really work it. | 因为如果你不参与这个活动 |
[05:49] | I just… | 我是想认真参与 我只是 |
[05:51] | I can’t go through this again. | 不能再受毒瘾折磨了 |
[05:55] | All right, kids. Dinner. | 孩子们 开饭了 |
[05:57] | How important are they? | 他们有多重要 |
[06:00] | I’m sure someone with a heart could answer that question. | 有良知者自有分数 |
[06:11] | Tomorrow. I’ll go tomorrow. | 明天我一定会去 |
[06:14] | I’ll stay. | 而且会留到最后 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[06:27] | Hold the elevator! | 等等 |
[06:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:38] | Nice dodge last night, flooringit through that yellow light. | 昨天溜得好快呀 路灯一暗你就不见了 |
[06:44] | Were you behind me? | 你在我后面 |
[06:48] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[06:53] | We will get to all of you. | 每个人都有机会 |
[06:55] | Okay, take their names | 登记他们的名字 |
[06:57] | and keep them out of the bullpen till we figure this out. | 在我们搞清楚之前让他们在外面等着 |
[06:59] | Sue Macmillan. She disappeared four years ago. | 苏·麦克米伦 4年前失踪 |
[07:04] | Who are they? | 他们是些什么人 |
[07:06] | Every family member of every missing person | 近10年里失踪人口 |
[07:07] | for the last decade. | 的家属们 |
[07:09] | Including some sad, lonely, and presumably single women, | 还有一些没事找事的老女人 |
[07:11] | courtesy of Lieutenant Pascal. | 都是受过帕斯卡恩惠的人 |
[07:13] | It’s not her fault. That reporter’s an asshole. | 这不是她的错 记者都在乱报道 |
[07:16] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[07:18] | Yeah, hold the rest of them downstairs. | 让他们到楼下去 |
[07:20] | We’re out of room here. | 这里快被挤爆了 |
[07:22] | You seen Pascal? | 你看到帕斯卡了吗 |
[07:23] | You know, Pascal is just caught in a cycle of reaction. | 帕斯卡现在可是风云人物 |
[07:26] | She’s not co-creating her own reality. | 这些都不是她自己惹来的 |
[07:28] | You know those words don’t actually mean anything, right? | 可报道并不代表什么 |
[07:31] | Look around you, bro. She’s manifesting negativity. | 看看周围吧 伙计 她就会拖后腿 |
[07:34] | It’s on again. | 又来了 |
[07:36] | – Excuse me, lieutenant? – No comment. | -打扰了 副队长 -无可奉告 |
[07:38] | We have reports there were dozens of bodies | 有报道说在海底坟墓里 |
[07:40] | found in that underwater grave site. | 发现许多尸体 |
[07:41] | Not dozens. | 没有多少 |
[07:43] | The boss’ sweater melons look bigger on TV. | 老大的胸在电视上看起来比较大呢 |
[07:44] | The operative word is boss. Show some respect. | 放尊重一点 应该叫领导 |
[07:47] | I thought I was. | 我是那样叫的 |
[07:50] | One dozen? Two dozen? | 10多还是20多具尸体 |
[07:51] | 18 or so. | 大概18具尸体 |
[07:52] | Have the families been notified? | 通知家属了吗 |
[07:54] | We’re still trying to identify them. | 我们正尽力核实他们的身份 |
[07:57] | If viewers have information, they should contact you? | 如果有知道线索的人可以联系你吗 |
[07:59] | Yes. Fine. | 当然 那最好 |
[08:02] | So, there you have it. | 情况如此 |
[08:04] | Police are seeking any leads that can help them | 警方正搜寻一切线索以便确认死者身份 |
[08:07] | identify the 18 faceless victims of the bay harbor butcher. | 18具被海岸屠夫杀死的无名尸体 |
[08:09] | If you have any information, please contact… | 如果有任何线索请你联系… |
[08:11] | Pascal is definitely off her game. | 帕斯卡真的搞砸了 |
[08:13] | Word is, her fiancee is catching some strange on the sly. | 她的未婚夫还给她火上焦油 |
[08:17] | That’d do it. | 我看麻烦了 |
[08:18] | The shit stops here. Give it to me. | 别再说了 把那个给我 |
[08:24] | Most of these people won’t find answers here. | 多数人无法在此寻获答案 |
[08:26] | Chances are good | 尽管机缘难得 |
[08:28] | their loved ones weren’t among my chosen few. | 可他们深爱之人并非我刀下亡魂 |
[08:31] | May I have your attention, please? | 我能说几句吗 |
[08:33] | First of all, I want to tell you | 首先我要说的是 |
[08:36] | what a great job you’ve all been doing on this horrific case. | 本案各位竭尽心力 |
[08:39] | And with the help of the best man hunter in the FBi, | 有众位FBI精英的协助 |
[08:42] | we should have answers soon. | 相信我们会很快破案 |
[08:44] | In the meantime, the daily work of this precinct | 同时 本管区的日常工作 |
[08:46] | must continue to serve the public, | 要继续服务大众 |
[08:48] | so we’ll be dividing up our resources. | 所以我们要分配一下工作 |
[08:50] | Agent Lundy has requested the following officers | 特派员蓝迪指名以下人员 |
[08:52] | for his joint task force. | 作为他的专案小组成员 |
[08:54] | Officer Cook… | 库克警官 |
[08:55] | Lundy made me LFI. | 蓝迪让我做首席LFI |
[08:59] | Lead Forensics Investigator. | 首席法医 |
[09:01] | Sorry you got boned, | 不好意思 你要抱怨了 |
[09:02] | but, hey, no blood spatter. | 但身上可以不溅血也挺好的 |
[09:04] | Sucks to be me. | 这很吸引我 |
[09:06] | Actually, it keeps me off Lundy’s radar. | 实际上 这让我远离了蓝迪的势力范围 |
[09:08] | Sergeant Lee. | 李警官 |
[09:10] | Detective Ramos… | 雷莫斯侦探… |
[09:15] | Officer Panko. | 潘科警官… |
[09:16] | – Detective Batista… – Yes! | -巴蒂斯塔侦探… -耶 |
[09:20] | I saw this happening. | 我就知道是这样 |
[09:21] | And officer Debra Morgan. | 还有黛布拉摩根警官 |
[09:25] | Those called will report directly to Special Agent Lundy. | 叫到的人直接向专案小组的探员蓝迪汇报 |
[09:28] | And let’s not forget this is on all of us, folks. | 不要忘了这是每个人的事情 伙计们 |
[09:31] | Let’s keep our eyes and our ears open. | 让我们时刻保持清醒的头脑 |
[09:34] | The ice-truck killer was an amateur compared to this guy. | 和这家伙相比冰柜车杀手只是业余的 |
[09:40] | I’d also appreciate it if your lieutenant would consult with me | 如果你的副官在向媒体发言时能和 |
[09:41] | before speaking to the press. | 我商量下我会非常感激的 |
[09:45] | I’ll rip her a new one… If I can find her. | 见到她我会好好教训她的 |
[09:49] | Prints, fiber, trace evidence — | 指纹 纤维 痕迹证据 |
[09:53] | No, they won’t find anything. | 不 他们什么都不会发现的 |
[09:55] | I followed all of Harry’s painstaking preventative measures. | 我遵循哈里所有苦心酝酿的预防性措施 |
[09:59] | He knew that nothing stays buried forever. | 他知道没有什么可以掩盖得住 |
[10:01] | His code will protect me. | 他的准则将保护我 |
[10:04] | Still, I wish my own sister weren’t hunting me — | 同样 我希望自己的妹妹不会注意到我 |
[10:06] | makes for an awkward family dynamic. | 发生一起尴尬的家庭冲突 |
[10:10] | So, I’m a FED. | 所以 我是联邦调查局的 |
[10:12] | My suit proves it. | 我的制服可以证明 |
[10:14] | The other suits here are FEDs. | 这里其它穿制服的也是 |
[10:16] | But suit or…Ugly Hawaiian shirt — | 不过是穿制服 还是丑陋的夏威夷衬衫 |
[10:21] | No offense — | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[10:23] | we’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[10:24] | And our first play is I.D.ing those bodies. | 我们的首要任务是要鉴别那些尸体 |
[10:27] | Once we know who they are, | 只有当我们知道他们是谁 |
[10:29] | we’ll fill in every detail of their lives, | 才能了解到他们生活的细节 |
[10:31] | from their huevos ranchos to their cree bree. | 从他们吃墨西哥早餐还是法式焦糖炖奶 |
[10:35] | And, uh, get used to food references ’cause, | 呃 习惯了提起食物 |
[10:38] | well, I like food. | 因为 我喜欢食物 |
[10:42] | Vince masuka and his team are gathering DNA, | 文斯和他的队伍正在收集DNA |
[10:44] | prints, and dental records. | 指纹和牙科纪录 |
[10:46] | The rest of us are going to cull through | 我们剩下的人将去处理一些 |
[10:48] | cold cases and missing-persons files. | 积案和失踪人口的档案 |
[10:50] | Also, I want that crowd out there interviewed — | 同时 我希望那群人能被接见 |
[10:53] | Though most of them will be a waste of time. | 尽管他们大部分都是来浪费时间的 |
[10:55] | Negative thinking. | 消极的想法 |
[10:57] | You four, move them out as quickly as you can, | 你们四个 尽快处理他们的事 |
[11:00] | but be thorough. | 但要彻底 |
[11:01] | If we get even one hit, it’ll be worth it. | 哪怕只是一个小突破口 也是有价值的 |
[11:04] | Everyone else, work the files. | 其他的人 都去处理档案 |
[11:06] | Remember, I.D.S will lead to a pattern, | 记住 这些名字将会形成一种模式 |
[11:10] | which will lead to our man. | 我们可以利用它找到要找的人 |
[11:15] | When the manhunt is on, the hunted go shopping. | 当对逃犯的追捕进行时 逃犯却在逛街 |
[11:21] | Not for a new car — | 不是为了辆新车 |
[11:22] | For my next project. | 而是为了我的下个计划 |
[11:24] | I won’t act on it… yet. | 现在我还不会实施 |
[11:26] | I’m still laying low. Harry would insist on that. | 我还在躲避 哈里会坚持我这种做法的 |
[11:30] | Just getting the research out of the way. | 只要让调查不能顺利开展就行 |
[11:33] | Someone talked his way into the homes of two women | 有人说他进了两个女人的家 |
[11:37] | and didn’t leave till they were dead. | 然后直到她们死了才离开 |
[11:39] | Ann cohen and, a month before her, Lynn Hall. | 安·科恩和在她前一个月的林恩·霍尔 |
[11:45] | A certain car dealership ran credit checks | 某一汽车代理对两名女性 |
[11:46] | on both women. | 都要求进行信用检查 |
[11:48] | Both bought cars elsewhere, | 她们都在别处买的汽车 |
[11:50] | so nobody thought about it twice. | 所以没有人再想起那件事 |
[11:53] | But who requested those credit checks? | 但是谁要求进行信用检查的呢 |
[11:58] | Roger Hicks. | 罗格·黑克斯 |
[12:02] | All I need is some DNA proof — | 我所需要的是做一些DNA证明 |
[12:04] | Cup of coffee should do the trick. | 一杯咖啡就可以办到 |
[12:17] | How many kids you got? | 你有几个小孩 |
[12:21] | Enough. | 够我受了 |
[12:23] | I hear you. | 我理解 |
[12:25] | When my two came along, | 当我两个孩子跑过来时 |
[12:26] | it was bye-bye, convertible. | 我只能跟我的敞蓬跑车说再见了 |
[12:28] | Of course… They’re worth it. | 当然… 他们值得那样 |
[12:33] | Must take after their mom. | 一定是像他们妈妈 |
[12:35] | That they do. Thank god. | 的确是 感谢上帝 |
[12:38] | I tell you, I miss my convertible, | 告诉你 我很怀念我那辆敞蓬跑车 |
[12:40] | but, uh, truth — | 但 呃 实际上… |
[12:42] | My minivan’s got a much nicer ride. | 我的小型货车开起来更舒服 |
[12:44] | So you own one. | 所以你也有一辆 |
[12:45] | Oh, the same one you’re looking at. | 是的 就是你看的这辆 |
[12:47] | I mean, I know — whipped, right? | 我是指 我知道 很沧桑 对吧 |
[12:49] | But, uh, my kids love the twin dvds. | 但是 我的孩子喜欢这一对DVD播放器 |
[12:52] | They’re just crazy about spongebob, | 他们对海绵宝宝很着迷 |
[12:53] | you know what I mean? | 你知道我在说什么吧 |
[12:54] | Actually, I do. | 我明白 |
[12:55] | My wife loves the nav system and all the safety features. | 我妻子喜欢导航系统和所有的安全装置 |
[12:59] | And when they’re happy… | 只要他们开心… |
[13:02] | – you’re happy. – That’s right. | -你就开心 -不错 |
[13:03] | Except the kids don’t exist, neither does the wife. | 除非孩子和妻子都不存在 |
[13:06] | And he owns a beemer, not a minivan. | 他拥有的是BMW 不是小型货车 |
[13:08] | Still, he’s seamless. | 他仍然天衣无缝 |
[13:11] | Impressive. | 让我印象深刻 |
[13:12] | It’s not flashy, but… | 它并不炫 但是… |
[13:14] | What did flash ever get me? | 酷炫又能带给我什么呢 |
[13:15] | It got me pulled over, that’s what. | 那就只能让我抛锚而已 |
[13:17] | I’m definitely not into flash. | 酷炫肯定不是属于我的 |
[13:19] | You got to sit in the captain’s chair, though. | 你得坐的驾驶座上试试 |
[13:21] | It’s like a 747,man. | 开起来就像是BMW747 |
[13:23] | Manuel, hold up. | 曼纽尔 等一下 |
[13:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | So, uh… | 所以 呃… |
[13:29] | We should take it out. Check out the ride. | 我们应该去兜一圈 看它开起来怎样 |
[13:32] | I’m just doing research. | 我只是在做调查 |
[13:33] | Okay, you don’t want a big sales pitch. | 好吧 你不想做这笔大买卖 |
[13:35] | I get that. | 我明白了 |
[13:36] | Let me at least pull the specs for you. | 你不要大跌眼镜 |
[13:39] | Because,truthfully, | 因为 实际上 |
[13:40] | we have a hard time keeping these on the lot. | 这些车在这里呆的太久了 |
[13:43] | You might want to grab the test-drive | 趁它还在这里 |
[13:44] | while it’s still here. | 你可能想要试开一下 |
[13:45] | I think I have all the information I need to make a decision. | 我想我可以做决定了 |
[13:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:50] | Well, then, you’ve seen the, uh, | 那么 你看到了 |
[13:51] | he stow ‘n go seating system, right? | 座位装载系统 对吧 |
[13:54] | I have had everything in here | 我这儿什么都有 |
[13:58] | From a soccer team to a freakin’ deer carcass. | 从足球队到珍贵的鹿肉 |
[14:02] | It was an accident, of course. | 当然 这只是碰巧 |
[14:04] | But, uh, I sure was glad for the ample cargo space, | 但是 我肯定你对宽敞的后备箱很满意 |
[14:08] | not to mention the tinted windows. | 更不用说这彩色车窗了 |
[14:12] | I can see how that might come in handy. | 他们迟早会派上用场的 |
[14:14] | I’ll just grab the keys. | 我去取钥匙 |
[14:31] | I go to stalk a killer and | 我悄悄靠近了一个杀手 |
[14:33] | I end up with a new car? | 却以买了一辆新车而告终 |
[14:34] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[14:35] | New car? | 新车吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:39] | You get married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[14:42] | Not that I know of. | 还没有 |
[14:46] | So what’s with the mommy mobile? | 那么这辆大车是怎么回事 |
[14:49] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[14:51] | Not sure. | 也不清楚 |
[15:04] | Synthetic. | 人造的 |
[15:06] | Even roger’s hair is a lie. | 连罗格的头发也是假的 |
[15:08] | I could learn a thing or two from this guy. | 我得向他学学了 |
[15:12] | Who’s your daddy? | 你老爸是谁 |
[15:14] | Harry morgan. | 哈里·摩根 |
[15:17] | Dude, | 哥们儿 |
[15:19] | the lead forensics investigator of the joint task force — that’s who. | 联合特遣部队的辩论调查人就是我 |
[15:22] | Oh, okay. | 哦 |
[15:24] | So, you want in on this bitch or not? | 那么 你要不要加入搞定这个贱人 |
[15:26] | What bitch? | 哪个贱人 |
[15:28] | The only bitch in town, baby. The bay harbor butcher. | 城里唯一的贱人 兄弟 海岸屠夫 |
[15:30] | I got you temporarily assigned. | 我暂时算你入伙 |
[15:33] | Vince, you didn’t have to do that. | 文斯 你没必要这样做 |
[15:35] | Nothing sexy, of course, | 当然 不是要你做什么要紧的事 |
[15:36] | just some bone-marrow collection for dna I.D.S. | 只是收集一些用来鉴定DNA的骨髓 |
[15:38] | But it’ll get you in the tent. | 但你要进帐篷 |
[15:40] | And you got to see the tent. | 你得去看下那个帐篷 |
[15:41] | Amazing. | 太吊了 |
[15:45] | Say it. | 说 |
[15:48] | You’re my daddy. | 你是我老爹 |
[15:49] | It sounds weird when you say it. | 听你说的感觉得真奇怪 |
[15:51] | I haven’t been much use since he disappeared. | 自从他失踪后我就一蹶不振 |
[15:55] | I know I’m supposed to move on, | 我知道我应该继续往下生活 |
[15:59] | but… | 但是… |
[16:00] | Here’s the picture of him. | 这是他的照片 |
[16:03] | He looks… | 看起来… |
[16:07] | Nice. | 不错 |
[16:09] | Not according to my mother… | 和我妈说的不一样 |
[16:11] | Or the police. | 和警察说的也不一样 |
[16:13] | He was in and out of jail, | 坐牢对他来说是家常便饭 |
[16:16] | but my heart raced whenever I saw him. | 可见到他 我心里还是紧张 |
[16:22] | I brought his toothbrush. | 我把他的牙刷带来了 |
[16:24] | They say you can get dna off it. | 听说能从牙刷取得DNA |
[16:26] | You can find him with this, right? | 凭这个你就能找到他 对吗 |
[16:40] | Special Agent Lundy? | 蓝迪探员 |
[16:43] | Look, thanks for choosing me for the task force and all, | 谢谢你让我加入你的专案小组 |
[16:46] | But I’d appreciate you finding someone else. | 但我更希望你还是找别人接这个任务 |
[16:49] | You want off? | 你不干了 |
[16:50] | Just as soon as you can replace me, sir. | 只要你一找到人接手我就不干了 |
[16:53] | This is a chance to solve a pretty important case. | 这可是解决重大案件的好机会 |
[16:56] | Most people get into this line of work to do just that. | 很多人竭尽所能可就为了这个案子呢 |
[17:00] | Well, i’ve got cases of my own backing up, | 可是我还有自己的案子要处理 |
[17:03] | And the precinct’s shorthanded with all this shit. | 我那个管区正缺少人手呢 |
[17:06] | So, if you don’t mind… | 要是你不介意的话… |
[17:10] | I’ll see what I can do. | 那我看看能帮你什么 |
[17:11] | In the meantime, if you could continue the interviews… | 同时 要是你能继续访问的话… |
[17:15] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | Most of ’em have been underwater for years. | 大多数尸体已经沉在水里很多年了 |
[17:29] | But some, it’s awesome, you can’t even tell. | 另外一些则完全无法辨认 |
[17:31] | The temperature on the ocean floor | 海底的温度 |
[17:33] | and the airtight bags kept them intact. | 还有密封的塑料袋让尸体完好无缺 |
[17:35] | I mean, a little gelatinous residue, sure. But… | 我是说肯定有胶状残留物 但是… |
[17:37] | I’d rather remember my old playmates as they were — | 我很怀念那些过去的小玩意 |
[17:40] | Neat, clean little packages. | 它们切割均匀 整整齐齐的打包 |
[17:42] | You know, vince, I appreciate you doing me this favor but — | 我说 文斯 很感谢你帮我这个忙 |
[17:44] | Actually, you’re doing me the favor. | 实际是你在帮我 |
[17:46] | I need your help, buddy. | 真的要你帮忙 兄弟 |
[17:47] | The pressure’s fucking ridonkulous. | 压力不正常 |
[17:49] | Glad to be of service. | 愿意效劳 |
[17:52] | Field morgue for the overflow, | 堆积如山的停尸间 |
[17:54] | but it’s state-of-the-art. | 但在我看来好比艺术品陈列馆 |
[17:55] | Fucking FBi, eh? | 该死的FBI 是吧 |
[18:05] | A good percentage are just bones. | 大部分是只剩骨头了 |
[18:07] | Must have fed the fish when the bags tore. | 肯定袋子破了后肉被鱼吃了 |
[18:09] | Humpty fucking dumpty, right? | 一定是个死胖子 对吧 |
[18:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:13] | They weren’t meant to be put together again. | 他们本不应如此相聚 |
[18:16] | They were meant to remain in the silent shadows, | 他们本应永眠于黑暗中 |
[18:18] | keeping their secrets. | 守护他们不能说的秘密 |
[18:21] | Now they’re exposed to the glare, | 而今却在众目睽睽之下 |
[18:23] | reflecting my darkness like some grotesque carnival mirror. | 如同嘉年华的哈哈镜照出了我内心的黑暗 |
[18:29] | Harry was right — nothing stays buried. | 哈里是对的 真相无法隐藏 |
[18:33] | Perhaps not even me. | 我也无法幸免 |
[18:42] | Looking for my taurus, sergeant? | 想抓我的把柄吗 警官 |
[18:45] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找吧 |
[18:47] | You don’t need to know where I’m going tonight. | 无需知道我今晚去哪 |
[18:50] | And genius me, | 我真天才 |
[18:52] | not only do I leave my works in my girlfriend’s car, | 不仅把我的活落在女友车里 |
[18:55] | But also all the dead fish from the fishing trip, right? | 还忘了那些钓回来的死鱼 对吧 |
[19:00] | Then I collapse in her parents’ house, | 然后在她父母家我晕倒了 |
[19:03] | scare her kids, | 还吓到了她的孩子 |
[19:05] | nd get myself fired,’cause guess what — | 结果分手了 猜猜是为什么 |
[19:07] | we work together. | 我们在一起做事 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:12] | So, now, | 所以 现在 |
[19:16] | well, I’m 20-days sober… | 我已经戒毒20天了… |
[19:18] | Again… | 那么同样… |
[19:21] | Hoping to make it to 21. | 希望能熬过第21天 |
[19:28] | Thanks, gordon. | 谢谢 戈登 |
[19:30] | This meeting recognizes lengths of sobriety with chips. | 这个会谈以筹码来区别戒毒时间的长短 |
[19:35] | So, if there’s anyone who would like a newcomer’s chip… | 好的 如果有人愿意要这个新人筹码 |
[19:50] | You’ve got three minutes to share if you want it. | 你有三分钟时间和大家分享你的经历 |
[19:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[19:55] | Go ahead, man. You among friends. | 来吧 伙计 在这的都是朋友 |
[20:04] | Well, i, uh… | 那么 我 |
[20:11] | What’s your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[20:16] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[20:18] | Hi, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[20:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:21] | And i’m, um… | 我是 |
[20:25] | An addict. | 吸毒者 |
[20:26] | I use…Heroin — | 我吸…海洛英 |
[20:30] | shoot it. | 注射的 |
[20:32] | It’s affecting my job. | 毁了我的工作 |
[20:34] | My boss found my works. He fired my ass. | 我老板发现我吸毒 结果炒了我 |
[20:37] | But I showed him — | 可我却跟他说 |
[20:38] | I spent every penny of my final paycheck on junk. | 我把最后的薪水买了毒品 |
[20:42] | Doctor said I… | 医生说我… |
[20:53] | I almost died. | 我差点就死了 |
[21:03] | Coffee sucks… | 喝咖啡成瘾… |
[21:05] | As bad as the doughnuts. | 就跟爱吃甜甜圈一样糟 |
[21:08] | It’s better next door. | 隔壁有更好的咖啡 |
[21:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:20] | It is good coffee. Thank you. | 好咖啡 谢谢 |
[21:25] | So, tell me… | 好吧 跟我说… |
[21:28] | Exactly how full of shit are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[21:34] | I’m not full of anything. | 谁都不是 |
[21:37] | It was a nice performance in there. | 刚才的演技不错嘛 |
[21:40] | Where did you download it from? Addict.com? | 你从哪下载的 吸毒成瘾网站吗 |
[21:45] | Look, I have no reason to lie. | 我说 我可没必要撒谎 |
[21:49] | Sure you do. | 当然有 |
[21:50] | We all do. | 我们都有 |
[21:53] | You thought I was lying? | 你觉得我在说谎 |
[21:55] | I don’t know… Bob. | 我可不知道…鲍勃 |
[21:57] | Well, it is anonymous. | 好吧 那是假名 |
[22:01] | Everyone in that room has heard or lived | 刚才房间里的每个人 |
[22:03] | Far worse than anything you’ve ever done. | 听说的或是经历的可比你刚才说的更糟 |
[22:09] | I doubt it. | 是吗 |
[22:10] | Oh, so you’re super-junkie. | 那么你是 |
[22:14] | I don’t mean to imply | 我可没说 |
[22:16] | that what you’ve been through hasn’t been difficult. | 你的经历不糟 |
[22:18] | But there’s no way that I could know | 可是我根本不知道 |
[22:20] | what you’ve experienced, right? | 你到底经历了什么 对吧 |
[22:26] | I couldn’t possibly feel that need. | 而且也没必要 |
[22:33] | Like a thousand hiding voices whispering, | 犹如耳畔低声回荡道 |
[22:38] | This is who you are. | 这就是你 |
[22:43] | And you fight the pressure, | 你能顶住压力 |
[22:46] | The growing need rising like a wave, | 成长的欲望犹如巨浪 |
[22:51] | Prickling and teasing and prodding to be fed. | 让你欲生欲死 等待满足 |
[22:57] | But the whispering gets louder | 可声音却逐渐清晰 |
[23:00] | until it’s screaming, now! | 直到那声音朝你喊 就是现在 |
[23:05] | And it’s the only voice you hear… | 是你唯一能听到的… |
[23:11] | The only voice you want to hear. | 也是你唯一想听到的 |
[23:16] | And you belong to it, | 那才是你的归属 |
[23:19] | to this… | 归属于… |
[23:22] | Shadow self. | 黑暗本身 |
[23:27] | To this… | 归属于… |
[23:31] | Dark passenger. | 黑暗中的旅伴 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:39] | The dark passenger. | 黑暗中的旅伴 |
[23:47] | No. | 不 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry, but I need to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[23:56] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你带我来喝咖啡 |
[24:04] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[24:08] | She recognizes demons… | 她能认出魔鬼… |
[24:11] | Dark passengers. | 黑暗中的旅伴 |
[24:13] | Maybe the others can, too. | 也许其他人也能 |
[24:15] | This program is too risky, especially now. | 这个计划太冒险了 尤其是现在 |
[24:18] | Rita will have to understand. | 丽塔得明白 |
[24:41] | Hey. You just missed story time. | 嘿 你错过了听故事的时间 |
[24:44] | I was at a meeting. | 我开会去了 |
[24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | It made me realize something important. | 让我意识到重要的事情 |
[24:56] | Oh, really? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[24:58] | Those meetings are not a good place for me. | 我还是不喜欢开会 |
[25:04] | I know how this sounds, but I can do this on my own. | 我知道听起来不现实 可我自己能戒毒 |
[25:07] | Dexter, you need a program. | 德克斯特 你需要这个 |
[25:09] | I’ve read studies — People are 10 times | 我研究过了 自己戒毒 |
[25:11] | as likely to change on their own as they are | 比医生或是戒毒计划 |
[25:12] | with the help of doctors or programs. | 有效10倍 |
[25:15] | So you’re quoting studies? | 你根我谈研究 |
[25:17] | Look, I lived this. | 听着 这我可是亲身经历过 |
[25:19] | I watched paul try and fail with white-knuckle sobriety. | 我亲眼目睹保罗戒毒屡试屡败 |
[25:22] | I’m not Paul. I’m not any of those people. | 可我不是保罗 我跟他们不一样 |
[25:25] | Going to those meetings will do more harm than good, | 参加那种集只会是有害无益 |
[25:27] | I swear to you. | 我对你发誓 |
[25:28] | I’m better off alone. | 我一个人很好 |
[25:37] | I pray you change your mind. | 我希望你能改变主意 |
[25:45] | What just happened? | 都发生了什么 |
[25:54] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[26:08] | Thought you were staying at Rita’s. | 我以为你要在丽塔家过夜 |
[26:12] | Taking the night off. | 今晚就算了 |
[26:18] | I thought you’d be on the treadmill. | 我以为你会在健身 |
[26:21] | Taking the night off. | 今晚我也没去 |
[26:23] | With no money down, guaranteed, | 向您保证 不花很多钱… |
[26:26] | or we’ll make your first two payments… | 我们会让您的首付款… |
[26:28] | A night off is good to remember what’s important. | 休息一晚能让我好好整理思绪 |
[26:43] | Two women are dead, | 两个女人被害 |
[26:45] | the killer is selling minivans, | 我能够证明 |
[26:47] | and I have an opportunity to prove it, | 杀手是卖小货车的 |
[26:49] | even if I am laying low. | 就算老虎不发威 |
[26:51] | Having a victim prepped and ready | 充分了解我的猎物 |
[26:53] | will take the edge off the wait… | 也能消除等待带来的焦躁不安 |
[26:54] | I hope. | 我希望可以… |
[26:55] | Hey, hang on just a second, okay? | 先别挂 好么 |
[26:57] | What’s going on, Dex? | 什么风把你吹来了 德克斯 |
[26:59] | Any problems, the service center can take care of you, | 要是你有问题 客户中心会帮你解决的 |
[27:02] | but they’re around the corner. | 他们就在那边 |
[27:04] | Actually, the minivan’s fine. | 不 其实车子很棒 |
[27:06] | Well, of course it is. I never sold a lemon in my life. | 那是肯定的 我这人一生从不卖破烂的 |
[27:08] | I’m just rethinking the extended warranty. | 我只是在考虑延长质保的相关条款 |
[27:10] | Great, i’ll set you up with a warranty writer, then. | 没问题 我安排你和相关条款人员谈 |
[27:12] | And I’m thinking roof rack and premium sound system. | 我还想考虑加装车顶货架还有高级音响 |
[27:14] | – Going all out. – Yeah. | -一步到位啊 -对 |
[27:16] | That’s great, but I’m with a customer. | 太棒了 不过我在陪客户 |
[27:17] | And so one of my associates | 要不安排我的手下 |
[27:19] | I’d rather deal with you. | 我更愿意和你谈 |
[27:20] | I’ll just wait for you in your office. | 我在你办公室等你 |
[27:22] | Outstanding. | 没问题 |
[27:33] | DNa, DNA, come out and play. | DNA DNA 快快给我现形 |
[27:41] | Uh-oh, roger’s got you in the box. | 罗杰把你弄到大厅来了 |
[27:43] | Once you’re in the box, you don’t leave without a deal. | 你要是进来了 不做生意就别想走 |
[27:48] | Don’t worry. You’re safe with roger. | 别担心 没事情的 |
[27:50] | He’s the best. | 罗杰这人很厚道 |
[27:51] | I’m just dropping off this thank-you note. | 我只是顺道过来送他感谢函 |
[27:54] | Well, I was just leaving. | 好吧 我这就走 |
[27:56] | He sent you across the street, didn’t he? | 他有把你介绍给其他人吗 |
[27:59] | Across the street? | 介绍给其他人 |
[28:01] | It’s okay, he told me not to tell anyone either. | 没关系 他叫我不要对任何人说 |
[28:03] | Yeah, I don’t know how he makes a living | 我不知道他是怎样做生意的 |
[28:04] | sending all of his commissions to other dealers. | 把客户送到别的商家手里 |
[28:07] | Maybe he has ulterior motives. | 大概他有另有想法吧 |
[28:09] | Or maybe he knows I can’t afford his price. | 或许他心理明白 我承受不了这个价格 |
[28:12] | After he ran a credit check? | 在他调查你的帐户之后 |
[28:14] | Trw doesn’t lie. | 银行是不会欺骗客户的 |
[28:16] | So, you’re single? | 这么说你是单身 |
[28:19] | Y-yeah. | 对…对啊 |
[28:21] | Makes it tougher to afford those big-ticket items, | 要买车子 房子之类大件 |
[28:22] | like cars and houses. | 就很不容易了 |
[28:24] | You rent an apartment? | 你租住公寓 |
[28:26] | A house. I hate sharing walls. You can hear everything. | 租房子 我不喜欢合租 隔墙有耳 |
[28:29] | Tell me about it. No pets, though, right? | 告诉我 你也没养宠物对么 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:33] | Is this a come-on? ‘Cause it’s a little weird. | 你是在泡我么 听起来真怪啊 |
[28:36] | It must be why I’m still single. | 大概这就是我还单身的原因 |
[28:39] | Another brunette. | 又一个黑发美女 |
[28:42] | Single, neighbors at a distance, no guard dog. | 单身 离群索居 没有看门犬 |
[28:47] | The credit check gets roger all the details he needs. | 信用调查暴露了她的一切 |
[28:52] | She’s next, and I can’t do anything about it — | 除非我能成功猎杀他 否则 |
[28:56] | Not until this manhunt ends. | 她就是下一个被害者 |
[28:59] | Harry would insist on it. | 哈里一定会坚持这样做 |
[29:08] | What? No, i’ll take care of it. | 什么 不 我去说吧 |
[29:12] | I know the card is in his name. | 我知道持卡人的名字 |
[29:13] | I just want to check the charges. | 我只想查一下金额 |
[29:16] | Well, the supervisor I spoke with this morning allowed it. | 今早我和主管谈过 他授权我这么做了 |
[29:20] | Yes — no, uh…Yeah, I’ll hold. | 不 好吧…我等着 |
[29:23] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[29:25] | Just a reminder | 只想提醒你 |
[29:27] | that the biscayne drive-by warrant needs your approval. | 丽嘉酒店乘客枪袭案的搜查令需要你授权 |
[29:30] | I’ll look at it. | 我一会看 |
[29:31] | And the homicide that came in last night still | 还有 昨晚进来的凶杀组成员 |
[29:33] | needs to be assigned. | 要你来分配工作 |
[29:34] | Right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:39] | Look, Esmee, I know that things are rough | 听着 艾斯梅 我知道你和你的 |
[29:42] | with you and your fiancee right now, and I’m sorry, really, | 未婚夫现在很难熬 我很抱歉 真的 |
[29:45] | but we need to keep clearing that board out there. | 不过我们还是得收拾那一摊摊事情 |
[29:47] | Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[29:52] | I seem to have had my head up my ass lately. | 我最近似乎有点本末倒置了 |
[29:54] | It’s called being human. | 这就叫”凡人之苦” |
[29:58] | Okay, who’s up? | 好吧 谁等活干 |
[30:00] | Samuels and kent are up. | 赛缪斯和肯特 |
[30:01] | Put them on the liquor-store shooting. | 让他们去查酒品店枪击案 |
[30:03] | And where is the biscayne warrant? | 丽嘉酒店酒店的搜查令在哪 |
[30:06] | Oh, right here. | 哦 在这 |
[30:09] | Simms and Hoagie want S.W.A.T.For entry. | 希姆斯和豪治想让SWAT小队先进去 |
[30:11] | I think it’s a good measure, | 为了以防万一 |
[30:12] | given the weapons charge. | 我认为还应将武器随时准备好 |
[30:14] | Excuse me, I’m — I’m gonna need a minute. Just… | 抱歉 我…给我点时间 |
[30:16] | Just… | 就一会… |
[30:19] | Just gonna need a minute. | 一小会就好 |
[30:21] | Esmee? | 艾斯梅 |
[30:23] | Esmee? | 艾斯梅 |
[30:24] | Please, maria. | 求你了 玛丽亚 |
[30:28] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理吧 |
[30:37] | You’re not taking my calls, | 你不接我电话 |
[30:39] | and now you’re checking my credit-card charges, Esmee? | 现在还查起我信用卡账户来了 艾斯梅 |
[30:45] | Roger’s dna matches the semen found at both crime scenes. | 罗杰的DNA和两个现场发现的精液吻合 |
[30:48] | Irrefutable. | 罪证确凿 |
[30:51] | If I do nothing, another woman dies. | 若是我袖手旁观 还会有一个女人丧命 |
[30:56] | Is that my long-dormant conscience talking | 是我沉睡已久的良心发现 |
[30:59] | Or the dark passenger whispering? | 或是黑暗的内心在轻声作祟 |
[31:10] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[31:13] | Hi, Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[31:15] | Kids home from school yet? | 还没接孩子放学回家 |
[31:18] | Colleen’s bringing them home now. | 柯林斯去接他们回来了 |
[31:20] | I’m a…Little confused. | 我…有点糊涂 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry you’re confused. | 抱歉让你糊涂了 |
[31:28] | I mean, it’s pizza night. | 我是说 今晚一起吃匹萨吧 |
[31:30] | Should I pick up the usual? | 我和平常一样时间去接你么 |
[31:31] | Did you go back? | 那你还要回局里么 |
[31:33] | To a meeting — thinking about it. | 要开会 我再考虑考虑吧 |
[31:36] | The kids and i will order in, then. | 这样的话 我和孩子还是点回来吃吧 |
[31:38] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | So… | 那么… |
[31:47] | Is this it? | 就说那么多了 |
[31:49] | That’s up to you, Dexter. | 这要看你了 德克斯特 |
[31:57] | I want to know, where is she, | 我想知道她在哪 |
[31:58] | mi teresita. | 我女儿特蕾西塔 |
[32:01] | She’s so young — 7 year old. | 她还很小 就七岁 |
[32:04] | You help me. I know you find her. | 帮帮我 我知道你能找到她 |
[32:08] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们尽力而为 |
[32:10] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[32:15] | No Spanish. No Habla. | 别说西班牙语 |
[32:17] | Only english. Angel? | 说英语 安吉儿 |
[32:21] | Just tell her we’ll call her. | 告诉她有消息我们会通知她的 |
[32:29] | She thinks you can find the daughter. | 她认为你能找到她女儿 |
[32:33] | There are no kids down there. | 但那里没有孩子的尸体 |
[32:35] | Tell her I can’t help her. | 告诉她我们帮不了她 |
[32:37] | She – | 她… |
[32:38] | I-I can’t help you. | 我…我帮不了你 |
[32:43] | Morgan? Morgan! | 摩根 摩根 |
[32:54] | It’s been 24 hours since I asked to be replaced. | 我让你给我调职都过了整整24小时了 |
[32:58] | Has it? | 有吗 |
[32:59] | What’s taking so long? | 干嘛磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[33:01] | Every cop on the damn force wants in on this case. | 局里哪个警察都想加入这个狗屁小组 |
[33:04] | Just take your pick. | 你随意选吧 |
[33:06] | I’ve been wondering about that, actually. | 其实我一直都在考虑 |
[33:09] | Everyone wants on, but you want off. | 人人都想进来 你却想出去 |
[33:14] | I told you, I have cases. | 我告诉你了 我有任务在身 |
[33:17] | I don’t think so. | 我不信 |
[33:18] | You don’t think so. | 你也不信 |
[33:21] | Jesus, I just don’t want to be on your task force, all right? | 老天 我就是不想待在你的组里好么 |
[33:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:26] | Because I’m the last person in the world that should be on it. | 因为我是这世上最不应该进这个小组的人 |
[33:29] | You want me to find a serial killer? | 你想让我去找一个连环杀手 |
[33:32] | I was engaged to one, for Christ’s sake. | 我曾经就和一个连环杀手订婚了 |
[33:34] | What kind of cop — what kind of — | 怎么样的…怎么样的警察 |
[33:37] | That’s why I chose you, you know — | 这就是为什么我选了你 |
[33:39] | Because of what you went through. | 因为你经历了那些事 |
[33:42] | You survived. | 却仍旧幸存 |
[33:44] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道你是怎么活下来的 |
[33:46] | I can’t begin to imagine the strength it took | 我无法想象你活下来需要多大的勇气 |
[33:49] | continues to take. | 背负着这一切继续活下去的勇气 |
[33:51] | More than that, You got a firsthand look into | 不仅如此 你甚至窥探了 |
[33:55] | the mind and heart of a killer, | 一个杀手的心理 |
[33:57] | And you’re still here. | 而你仍然活着 |
[34:01] | If you can accept that –really accept it — | 如果你可以承受 真正的承受 |
[34:05] | You could use it. | 你可以利用这点 |
[34:08] | Mix that with some of your strength, and… | 把它与你的勇气融为一体 还有… |
[34:12] | You could catch someone even worse | 你可以抓住比冰柜车杀手 |
[34:13] | than the Ice-truck killer. | 更为丧心病狂的人 |
[34:19] | But you have to stop running. | 不过你必须停止逃跑的念头 |
[34:25] | Finish today’s interviews. | 今天的谈话就到这儿吧 |
[34:28] | Then, if you still want out, you got it. | 如果你仍然想退出 你就走吧 |
[34:38] | Lead fucking investigator. | 去他妈的首席调查员 |
[34:41] | Translation — everyone’s bitch. | 也就是说 每个人都是贱货 |
[34:43] | I do have a life, you know. | 你知道 我也有我自己的生活 |
[34:45] | You do? | 你有 |
[34:46] | Just give me your bone-marrow dna results. | 给我你的骨髓DNA检验结果 |
[34:50] | No matches. | 不吻合 |
[34:52] | Big surprise. | 真是”惊喜” |
[34:53] | Do me a favor on your way out, will you? | 能不能帮个忙 出去的路上 |
[34:55] | Drop these dental X-rays at the field morgue for me? | 顺便帮我带这些X光片到停尸房 |
[34:58] | Tech should still be there. | 技术组应该还在那里 |
[34:59] | Fucking bay harbor butcher | 去他娘的湾岸屠夫 |
[35:01] | is butchering my online social life. | 正在屠杀我的网络社交生活 |
[35:05] | Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[35:12] | Next. | 下一个 |
[35:20] | I figured you’d still be here. | 我算到你肯定还在这儿 |
[35:23] | You were a pain in the ass | 你总让我头疼 |
[35:24] | but always a damn hard worker. | 不过你确实是个勤奋的工作者 |
[35:26] | And, of course, you knew how to handle the press. | 当然 你懂得如何排解压力 |
[35:31] | Come here a minute. | 来一下 |
[35:44] | The public needs to believe that we can protect them, | 公众需要相信我们能保护他们 |
[35:47] | or all hell breaks loose, | 否则一切都会乱作一团 |
[35:48] | so I need all my people | 所以我需要我的手下们 |
[35:49] | operating at their very highest levels. | 尽全力高速运转起来 |
[35:51] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[35:53] | Should I be worried about pascal? | 我需要担心帕斯卡么 |
[35:56] | Pascal? | 帕斯卡 |
[35:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:00] | You can cut the crap, maria. | 咱们废话少说 玛丽亚 |
[36:02] | I know she’s been awol on personal matters. | 我知道她是因为私人问题时常开小差 |
[36:05] | The press fuckup is huge, | 压力非常大 |
[36:07] | And now I’m beginning to hear rumors | 最近我开始听说一些关于 |
[36:08] | about erratic behavior. | 她奇怪行为的谣言 |
[36:10] | And you’re asking me because… | 那你问我 是因为… |
[36:12] | Because you’ve done the job. | 因为你做过这份工作 |
[36:14] | So if she’s out, that means you’re back in. | 如果她退出 就意味着你的复职 |
[36:16] | That makes you her harshest critic, | 我希望你做最严厉的批评 |
[36:19] | and I want it straight. | 直接针对她本人 |
[36:20] | So… | 所以… |
[36:21] | Take your shot, maria. | 抓住机遇 玛丽亚 |
[36:26] | You know what erratic means? | 你知道所谓”奇怪”是指什么呢 |
[36:29] | It’s code for non-male, | 是”非男性”的象征 |
[36:32] | And it’s the same bullshit sexism | 也是我在任职时最为唾弃的 |
[36:34] | I put up with when I was in charge. | 一种男性至上主义 |
[36:37] | I won’t dignify rumors, captain. | 我不会让谣言甚嚣尘上的 队长 |
[36:39] | Pascal’s fine. | 帕斯卡没问题 |
[36:48] | Minivan’s that way. | 车在那边 |
[36:51] | Field morgue’s this way. | 停尸房在这边 |
[36:54] | I’ll wait. | 我会等 |
[36:56] | You should take the night off, sergeant. | 你晚上应该去外面玩玩 警官 |
[36:58] | On pizza night? | 去吃披萨 |
[36:59] | No way. | 少来 |
[37:03] | What does that girlfriend of yours see | 如果你的女朋友知道了你做的这一切 |
[37:05] | in a freak show like you anyway? | 她会怎么看你 |
[37:06] | You have to ask her. | 这你应该问她 |
[37:07] | Maybe I will. | 或许我会的 |
[37:15] | What exactly is it you think i’ve done? | 你到底觉得我做了什么勾当 |
[37:17] | I know you’re connected to the Ice-truck killer. | 我知道你和冰柜车杀手有联系 |
[37:19] | Could you be more vague? | 你还可以再白痴一点吗 |
[37:21] | I know you’re too careful. | 我知道你很小心 |
[37:23] | You keep your assets in cash. | 你的所有资产都存为现金 |
[37:25] | You don’t belong to any organizations or alumni groups. | 你不参加任何组织或者校友会 |
[37:27] | You were top of your class in med school, | 在医学院你的成绩出类拔萃 |
[37:29] | But you traded it for fucking blood spatter. | 但是你却变得他妈的嗜血成性 |
[37:32] | I know you studied martial arts in college, | 我知道你在大学学习过武术 |
[37:34] | But I don’t know what a lab geek | 但一个在实验室工作的家伙 |
[37:36] | needs with advanced jujitsu. | 要精通柔道干什么 |
[37:38] | Do you know what an easy credit is? | 你知道什么是”天上掉馅饼”么 |
[37:41] | I know you’re a good liar, too. | 我只知道你是个十足的骗子 |
[37:48] | Not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[38:05] | Sergeant doakes thinks he knows my secrets, | 道克斯警官认为他知道我的秘密 |
[38:08] | But he only needs to look at this, my body of work, | 但是他只需要看看这些 通过我的作为 |
[38:12] | to know the real me. | 来了解真实的我 |
[38:14] | Suit up if you’re gonna touch them. | 如果你想碰它们 建议你还是戴上手套 |
[38:20] | No, I’m just, uh…Dropping off some X-rays. | 不 我只是落下了些X光片 |
[38:24] | I’m Dexter Morgan. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 |
[38:26] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[38:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:31] | Looks like the lab tech’s gone home for the night, | 看上去实验室员工都回家去了 |
[38:33] | so i’ll just… | 那我就… |
[38:41] | You hoping they’ll talk to you? | 你希望他们和你说话么 |
[38:43] | The ones with heads, anyway. | 有头的那些人 |
[38:47] | They always speak… Eventually. | 他们最终会说话的… |
[38:54] | Just got to ask the right question. | 只要问对了问题 |
[38:58] | Which is? | 什么问题 |
[39:02] | Why were they chosen? | 为什么选择他们 |
[39:04] | You looking for a pattern? | 你在找一种规律么 |
[39:07] | One doesn’t kill this many people in this careful, | 一个人不可能毫无理由的 |
[39:09] | methodical way without a reason — | 用如此精湛的手法杀掉这么多人 |
[39:12] | Some… | 一定有一些… |
[39:15] | Twisted set of principles. | 似是而非的道理 |
[39:19] | Yeah, they would have to be twisted, wouldn’t they? | 对 他们宁愿相信自己的歪理 不是么 |
[39:22] | The worst killers in history are usually the ones | 历史上最差劲的杀手经常是那些 |
[39:24] | who think their murders were somehow… | 自以为他们杀死的人都是… |
[39:26] | Just — even deserved. | 罪有应得的人 |
[39:29] | Leaders have slaughtered whole populations | 独裁者屠杀所有人 |
[39:31] | for the same warped reason. | 也是因为同样变态的原因 |
[39:34] | But there’s never any justification for killing. | 杀戮没有任何的公正可言么 |
[39:37] | No. | 对 |
[39:39] | Well, one, of course. | 不过 有一种例外 |
[39:44] | To save an innocent life. | 拯救一个无辜的生命 |
[39:48] | To save an innocent life. | 拯救一个无辜的生命 |
[39:51] | How many more bodies would there be | 如果我没有阻止这些杀手… |
[39:53] | had I not stopped those killers? | 这里将会出现更多尸体 |
[39:57] | Didn’t do it to save lives… | 拯救他人性命本非我原意 |
[39:59] | But save lives I did. | 但我确实拯救了生命 |
[40:03] | Motivation aside, | 抛开动机不说 |
[40:05] | I think harry and lundy would agree on this one. | 我相信哈利和蓝迪会支持我的做法 |
[40:18] | Roger the artful dodger. | 罗杰 你个伪君子 |
[40:19] | Jesus! | 上帝呀 |
[40:21] | You scared me, bro. | 你吓着我了 老兄 |
[40:22] | We have some unfinished business. | 我们有些事没了结 |
[40:25] | Oh, yeah, right, the warranty and stuff. | 对 保险条款之类的 |
[40:27] | Listen, uh…I can’t write you up right now. | 听着 我现在不能帮你签 |
[40:29] | I got the wife waiting for me. | 我老婆在等我 |
[40:30] | You’re not married. | 你没有结婚 |
[40:32] | Ex-wife. I got to take the kids. | 是前妻 我要照顾孩子 |
[40:33] | – You don’t have kids. – Stepkids –they’re hers. | -你没有孩子 -是她的孩子 |
[40:35] | Nope. | 不 |
[40:36] | Okay, how about this one? | 好吧 这么说吧… |
[40:38] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才懒得鸟你 |
[40:42] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[40:54] | You were right about the ample cargo space. | 你宽大的后备箱派上用场了 |
[41:13] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[41:20] | Looks different under plastic, | 挂上塑料膜看起来是有点不同 |
[41:22] | but you spent an evening here… | 但你曾在这里过了一夜 |
[41:25] | With ann cohen. | 和安·科恩一起 |
[41:28] | You took her last breath from her right over there. | 就在那边 你杀了她 |
[41:31] | – You remember? – No. | -你记得么 -不 |
[41:32] | You’re — you’re wrong. I wouldn’t. | – 你…说错了 我没有 |
[41:34] | You would and you did and you were about to do it again. | 你过去做过 将来早晚还是要做 |
[41:37] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们在这里的原因 |
[41:38] | No, this is crazy. | 不 这太疯狂了 |
[41:41] | You got the wrong guy.I — | 你找错人了 我… |
[41:43] | I sell cars, for god’s sake. | 看在老天爷的份儿上 我可是卖车的啊 |
[41:45] | I’ve never hurt anyone in my life — definitely not a woman. | 我没有伤害过任何人 尤其是女人 |
[41:48] | Why can’t I do that? | 我为什么不能那样做 |
[41:49] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[41:50] | Lie like that. | 像那样撒谎 |
[41:53] | I mean, I thought I was good, but you, it’s… | 我是指 我撒谎是出于好意 而你 |
[41:57] | I don’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[41:58] | Okay, that one was weak. | 好吧 这说不过去 |
[42:00] | Okay, look, any car on the lot, it’s yours. | 你看 停车场的车你要哪一辆 拿去 |
[42:04] | T-bird, town car, you name it, | 雷鸟 林肯城市汽车随便你选 |
[42:06] | yours free. | 都送给你 免费的 |
[42:08] | I’ll call it in right now. | 我会马上送来 |
[42:09] | Lot’s closed. | 停车场关闭了 |
[42:10] | I’ll have them open it up. I’m the manager. | 我会让他们打开 我是经理 |
[42:12] | The manager’s name is rick buxton. | 那的经理叫瑞克·巴斯顿 |
[42:14] | Yeah, but i’ve been there longer than he has. | 是的 但是我在这的时间比他久 |
[42:15] | – You’ve been there three months. – At the other lot. | -你在这三个月了 -在另一个停车场 |
[42:21] | It’s like watching someone ski moguls. | 真像是在看滑雪比赛 |
[42:23] | You just hop from one lie to the next — | 你从一个谎话跳到另一个 |
[42:26] | No shame, no embarrassment. | 不会觉得害羞 也不会觉得窘迫 |
[42:27] | You just don’t give a shit. | 你就是毫不在意 |
[42:32] | That’s the key, right? | 这才是关键对吗 |
[42:34] | Not to care about anyone or anything. | 你根本不会关心任何人或事 |
[42:37] | I care. | 我关心的 |
[42:39] | I care a lot. | 我关心很多的 |
[42:41] | No, it was a compliment. | 不 你那是在恭维自己 |
[42:44] | I don’t care, either. | 我也不关心任何东西 |
[42:45] | Yes, you do. | 你关心的 |
[42:46] | Like about your wife. | 比如你妻子 |
[42:48] | Not married. | 我还没结婚 |
[42:49] | Girlfriend, then. | 那么就是女朋友 |
[42:52] | I saw it the minute you walked on the lot. | 当你在停车场时我看见了 |
[42:57] | What did you see? Tell me. | 你看见了什么 说啊 |
[43:00] | Look, most guys your age, they beeline… | 你看 像你这个年龄的男人会喜欢 |
[43:04] | Right for the horsepower — | 那种强劲马力 |
[43:06] | you know, something flashy, sexy. | 外观又漂亮的车 |
[43:08] | But you — | 但是你… |
[43:09] | you’re there all alone, No one there to nag you, | 一个人 没有人唠叨你 |
[43:13] | and you don’t even glance at the coupes. | 你甚至不会瞥一眼轿车 |
[43:15] | The only thing you look at is the minivan, | 你只看小货车 |
[43:18] | Like you can see her in the passenger’s seat | 就像你在旅客席看到她 |
[43:22] | and the kids in the back. | 孩子在后面 |
[43:24] | – Leave the kids out. – See? | -别提孩子 -你看到了 |
[43:26] | You’re lying to yourself | 如果你认为你不关心 |
[43:27] | if you think you don’t care. | 那你就是在自欺欺人 |
[43:31] | She’s just a companion, really. | 她真的只是一个伴侣 |
[43:35] | Started that way, anyway. | 不管怎么说 开始是这样 |
[43:39] | Someone who. | 有些人… |
[43:41] | Looked good, normal. | 看起来很好 很正常 |
[43:43] | They worm their way in. | 他们会沉浸在自己的生活中 |
[43:45] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 他们是那样的 |
[43:47] | Then they shut you out. | 然后他们会把你排除在外 |
[43:55] | That’s what this is about — That she shut you out? | 就因为这个 她把你排除在外了 |
[43:58] | Man, okay, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[44:00] | I-I — i’ve been there. | 我… 我也经历过 |
[44:04] | But you can’t let her get to you like this, | 但是你不能让她这样接近你 |
[44:07] | ’cause — | 因为他们都是… |
[44:09] | ‘Cause they’re all the same — fucking bitches. | 他妈的臭婊子 |
[44:12] | You do everything for them, and then they fuck you. | 你为他们付出 然后他们甩你 |
[44:14] | She’s not worth it, all right? | 她根本不值得你爱 对吗 |
[44:16] | You’re better off without that cunt. | 还好你离开那个贱妇了 |
[44:18] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[44:21] | Talk that way about my girlfriend. | 那样说我女朋友 |
[44:29] | I’m Dexter, and I’m not sure what I am. | 我是德克斯特 我不知道我是什么 |
[44:33] | Hi, Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[44:36] | I just know there’s something dark in me… | 我知道我有黑暗的一面… |
[44:42] | And I hide it. | 我把它隐藏了起来 |
[44:46] | I certainly don’t talk about it… | 我当然不能说出来… |
[44:49] | But it’s there… | 但是确实存在… |
[44:52] | Always. | 一直存在 |
[44:55] | This dark passenger. | 一个黑暗过客 |
[44:57] | And when he’s driving, I feel… | 当他活跃起来时 我感觉我是… |
[45:02] | Alive… | 活着的… |
[45:05] | Half sick with the thrill of | 对我犯下的彻头彻尾的错误感到狂喜 |
[45:07] | complete wrongness. | 这让我不舒服 |
[45:12] | I don’t fight him. | 我不能打败他 |
[45:14] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想那样 |
[45:18] | He’s all i’ve got. | 他就是我所拥有的一切 |
[45:21] | Nothing else could love me, | 没有人会爱我 |
[45:23] | not even… | 甚至… |
[45:27] | Especially not me. | 我自己也不爱自己 |
[45:33] | Or is that just a lie the dark passenger tells me? | 或许这是黑暗过客在骗我 |
[45:41] | Because lately there are these moments when I feel… | 因为最近有时我感觉… |
[45:50] | Connected to something else — someone. | 我能接触到某种东西…某个人 |
[45:58] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[46:01] | The mask is slipping… | 面具慢慢脱落… |
[46:07] | And things… | 而且一些事情… |
[46:12] | People… | 一些人… |
[46:15] | Who never mattered before are suddenly starting to matter. | 以前毫无关系的人都突然开始有关系了 |
[46:21] | It scares the hell out of me. | 这把我吓得不知所措 |
[46:51] | Hello… | 你好 |
[46:53] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[47:03] | That’s all the time we have for sharing. | 接下来还是我们的分享时间 |
[47:07] | Would someone lead us in the serenity prayer? | 谁来带着我们祈祷 |
[47:11] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[47:27] | I knew there was something wrong with you. | 我知道你就有些不对劲 |
[47:29] | The secrets, the sneaking around — | 那些不为人知的秘密… |
[47:33] | Now it all makes sense. | 现在都解释清楚了 |
[47:38] | A lot of cops have been where you are. | 很多警察都来过这里 |
[47:41] | The booze, the drugs… | 酒 毒品… |
[47:44] | Makes the job go down easier. | 很容易使你在工作上堕落 |
[47:49] | Stay clean and stay out of my way, | 待在一边不要插手我的事情 |
[47:51] | we won’t have a problem. | 我们就不会有问题 |
[47:54] | Oh, and you owe me a new Michelin, you motherfucker. | 你欠我一个新的米其林 你这个混蛋 |
[48:07] | I have all your forms, | 我这手续都办好了 |
[48:08] | so we’ll do what we can to bring your dad home. | 那么我们会尽可能让你父亲回家 |
[48:11] | I’m sorry. You don’t understand. | 对不起 你没明白 |
[48:13] | I don’t want him home. | 我不想让他回家 |
[48:15] | Just tell me he’s dead. We need to know he’s gone. | 告诉我他死了 我们只想知道他死了 |
[48:18] | Right, you want closure. | 好吧 你想跟他断绝关系 |
[48:20] | I want peace. | 我想要安宁 |
[48:22] | He made our lives a living hell. | 他使我们像生活在地狱 |
[48:24] | When he’d go to prison, it was a blessing, but, uh… | 他进了监狱 那真是件幸事 可是 |
[48:27] | You kept letting him out. | 你却要让他出来 |
[48:30] | I need to tell my mother, my sister | 我得告诉我妈妈和姐姐 |
[48:32] | that they’re safe and that he’s rotting in hell. | 他们是安全的因为他快要死了 |
[48:35] | Call me when you can tell me that. | 方便的时候打我电话 |
[48:52] | Lundy, wait | 蓝迪 等等 |
[48:57] | I think — I mean, it could be a coincidence — | 我想… 我是说这可能是个巧合 |
[49:00] | But there are two of them. | 但是他们又不相同 |
[49:01] | Two… | 两个… |
[49:03] | Missing people with records — prison records. | 失踪的人有纪录… 犯罪记录 |
[49:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[49:12] | And who typically has a prison record? | 典型情况下哪些人会具有犯罪纪录呢 |
[49:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:20] | Bad guys? | 坏蛋 |
[49:23] | Bad guys. | 坏蛋 |
[49:25] | Do you think it could be a | 你觉得是不是一种… |
[49:26] | a pattern? Maybe. | 模式 可能 |
[49:30] | We’ll run all the victims’ dnaagainst the criminal database. | 我们会拿被害者的DNA去跟罪犯记录做比对 |
[49:32] | D.C.Lab is still open. | D.C.实验室还开着 |
[49:36] | Come on. Let’s get to work. | 去啊 动起来 |
[49:55] | Dexter, what? | 德克斯特 怎么了 |
[49:56] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[49:57] | I’m sorry to wake you up, | 我很抱歉吵醒你 |
[49:59] | but I had to let you know that you were right. | 但是我必须让你知道你是对的 |
[50:01] | About what? | 什么 |
[50:02] | The program. | 那个治疗 |
[50:04] | It’S… | 它… |
[50:06] | It’s good. It’s really good. | 很好 真的很好 |
[50:10] | I… am always so in my head. | 我心里总是想… |
[50:14] | But this — it was… | 但是… 这个治疗… |
[50:18] | Good. | 很不错 |
[50:21] | In fact, it’s already helped me a lot. | 实际上这已经帮了我很多 |
[50:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:38] | Oh, I do love this car. | 我真的很喜欢这部车 |
[50:40] | Yeah, I thought you might. | 我知道你就会喜欢 |
[50:46] | So, I will pick you up in an hour. | 那么一小时后我来接你 |
[50:49] | We’ll go someplace nice for lunch. | 我们去一个好地方用午餐 |
[50:52] | Oh, there’s my sponsor. | 那个人是保证人 |
[50:54] | Really?Where? | 真的 在哪 |
[50:55] | The guy in the blue shirt? | 穿蓝色衬衫的那个家伙 |
[50:57] | No, next to him — lila | 不是 是他旁边的莱拉 |
[51:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[51:13] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |