时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | two treasure hunters made a ghastly discovery today | 两个探险家今天发现了恐怖的一幕 |
[00:07] | When they stumbled on what appears to be | 他们在迈阿密海岸边的 |
[00:09] | An underwater graveyard | 海底裂缝处寻宝时 |
[00:10] | In a crevice off the coast of Miami. | 发现了一座骇人的海底坟墓 |
[00:12] | Agent Lundy has requested the following officers | 蓝迪探长请如下警员 |
[00:15] | for his joint task force. | 一同加入他的专案小组 |
[00:16] | We’re a team, and our first play is I.D.ing those bodies. | 我们是一个团队 我们首先要做的是确认尸体的身份 |
[00:20] | I’m Dexter Morgan. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 |
[00:21] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:23] | Hoping they’ll talk to you? | 希望他们能说出真相 |
[00:24] | They always speak. | 他们最终会说话的… |
[00:26] | You just got to ask the right question. | 只要问对了问题 |
[00:28] | Harry was right. | 哈里说的没错 |
[00:30] | Nothing stays buried, perhaps not even me. | 纸是包不住火的 也许我也一样 |
[00:34] | Should I be worried about Pascal? | 我需要担心帕斯卡吗 |
[00:36] | And you’re asking me because? | 你问我 是因为… |
[00:37] | Because you’ve done the job. | 因为这是你干的活 |
[00:39] | So, if she’s out, that means you’re back in. | 她退下的话 你就能复职 |
[00:41] | I won’t dignify rumors, captain. Pascal’s fine. | 我不会让谣言喧嚣直上的 队长 帕斯卡没问题 |
[00:45] | You need to, uh, wrap your wrists | 你得把手腕包起来 |
[00:46] | so you don’t hurt yourself again. | 这样就不会再伤到自己了 |
[00:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:54] | We’ll get you into a program, | 我让你加入一个戒毒疗程 |
[00:56] | we’ll get you the help you need, | 我们会给你帮助 |
[00:58] | and I will be there for you. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[01:00] | I’m Dexter, and I’m not sure what I am. | 我叫德克斯特 但我不知道我是怎样的一个人 |
[01:04] | Everyone in that room has heard or lived far worse | 那屋子里的每个人的所作所为 |
[01:08] | Than anything you’ve ever done. | 都比你做过的来得恶劣得多 |
[01:09] | I doubt it. | 我有点怀疑 |
[01:12] | How full of shit are you? | 你到底是怎样的人 |
[01:13] | The mask is slipping. | 面具正在滑落 |
[01:15] | People who never mattered before are suddenly starting to matter. | 那些对我无足轻重的人突然变得重要起来 |
[01:19] | Didn’t your tour in the army | 你在军队服役时 |
[01:21] | include some special op in Haiti? | 在海地执行过特别行动吗 |
[01:25] | – There’s my sponsor. – Really, where? | -那是我的保证人 -真的 在哪 |
[03:29] | Just as the worst heat wave in years hits Miami, | 当一年内最灼热的热浪席卷迈阿密时 |
[03:32] | the heat is also on me. | 我也心急如焚 |
[03:36] | It’s three weeks of the Bay Harbor Butcher investigation, | 已经三个星期了 |
[03:38] | And superduper special agent Lundy | 那超超棒的特工蓝迪 |
[03:40] | has yet to throw up his hands and say, | 却还未两手一摊 说道… |
[03:42] | “Wow, this guy’s good. I give up.” | 这家伙太棒了 我放弃了 |
[03:46] | Dexter, please. | 德克斯特 帮个忙 |
[03:47] | Do you want me to help? | 要我来帮忙吗 |
[03:49] | No, I just – I just need you to move. | 不 我只是 我只是要你挪一下身子 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry. It’s just, you know, my mother’s coming today. | 对不起 只是 你知道的 我妈今天要过来 |
[03:56] | I certainly do. | 我当然知道 |
[03:57] | I haven’t seen her in so long, | 这么久没见她 |
[03:59] | And I just want everything to be nice. | 我只是希望平平安安 |
[04:02] | We kind of ended things on bad terms. | 我们有点八字不和 |
[04:04] | She and Paul didn’t get along so well. | 她和保罗相处的不是很好 |
[04:06] | A lot of people and Paul didn’t get along so well. | 许多人都和保罗合不来 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[04:10] | But I – I think she’s willing to put that behind us. | 我想她想把这些抛诸脑后 |
[04:14] | She heard about Paul’s passing, | 她听说保罗去世了 |
[04:16] | And she wanted to come and be supportive. | 她想来给我精神支持 |
[04:18] | That sounds promising, right? | 听起来很振奋人心 对吧 |
[04:19] | Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[04:23] | You’ll like her, Dexter. She’s great. | 德克斯特 你会喜欢上她的 她很棒 |
[04:27] | She’s a very strong woman. | 她很强壮 |
[04:29] | I’ll keep that in mind | 我会记住的这句话的 |
[04:30] | In case I have any heavy lifting to do. | 如果我要搬重物的话 |
[04:33] | It’s too hot. | 好热啊 |
[04:34] | I know, honey. Hopefully it’ll cool down soon. | 宝贝 我知道 希望很快会凉快点吧 |
[04:37] | Did you sleep any better last night? | 你昨晚睡得安稳点了吗 |
[04:39] | More nightmares? | 又做噩梦了 |
[04:40] | What was it, the big, scary ghost or the alligator? | 是什么 又大又吓人的鬼还是鳄鱼 |
[04:43] | No, the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 不是 是湾岸屠夫 |
[04:47] | Oh, honey. | 天哪 宝贝 |
[04:48] | He would never hurt you. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[04:50] | But I’ll let you in on a secret. | 告诉你一个秘密 |
[04:54] | My sister, Debra, | 我妹妹黛布 |
[04:55] | who is a secret police agent ninja warrior, | 是个秘密特工 忍者武士 |
[04:58] | said he only kills bad people, | 她专杀坏人 |
[04:59] | and you’re not a bad person, are you? | 你不是坏人 对吗 |
[05:02] | No. | 不是 |
[05:03] | Then you’re quite safe. | 那你就很安全 |
[05:04] | Why don’t you go get dressed, | 去穿衣服吧 |
[05:06] | and I will make you some breakfast, okay? | 我帮你做点早餐 好吗 |
[05:12] | It makes me so angry | 太让我气愤了 |
[05:13] | that there’s some monster out there scaring my son. | 那杀人狂居然吓到我儿子 |
[05:17] | I got to go to work. | 我得上班去了 |
[05:20] | You know, I hope they catch him today. | 知道吗 希望他们今天就抓到凶手 |
[05:22] | And i’m not a violent person, but I hope they hurt him. | 我没有暴力倾向 但我希望他们狠狠教训他 |
[05:25] | Have a good day. | 工作顺利 |
[05:27] | Make up your mind. | 下决心吧 |
[05:39] | In our most paranoid moments, | 在大家最疑心多虑的时候 |
[05:41] | we fear that everyone is talking about us. | 我们害怕大家相互猜忌 |
[05:43] | That’s become my reality. | 这就是现在我所担心的 |
[05:47] | I can’t hear what they’re saying, but I know it’s not nice. | 我听不到他们说些什么 但我知道不会是什么好事 |
[05:49] | All right, let’s get started. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[05:51] | We have positive I.D.s on all 18 of our complete bodies. | 18具完整的尸体都确认身份了 |
[05:55] | 13 of those have felony records. | 13个有严重的犯罪纪录 |
[05:58] | Organized crime. | 有组织的犯罪 |
[06:00] | Nope. No connection to organized crime, | 不 没有组织犯罪的联系 |
[06:02] | no mutual gang affiliation, either. | 也没有团伙作案的痕迹 |
[06:03] | But all 13 were either tried for murder, or at least suspected of murder. | 但所有13位死者要么有杀人动机 或者至少有杀人的嫌疑 |
[06:09] | Still, you have your pattern. | 这么说 你还是有你的规律 |
[06:10] | Yes, we just don’t know what it means. | 是的 我们只是不知道这意味着什么 |
[06:16] | I think we go out with this news immediately. | 我想我们应立刻把这则新闻通报出去 |
[06:19] | What news is that? | 什么新闻 |
[06:21] | The news that our serial killer, is only killing the dregs of society, | 就说我们追查的连环杀手只杀社会败类 |
[06:24] | That good, moral people have nothing to fear. | 这样一来 那些品行端正的人就无需害怕了 |
[06:28] | But, captain, that’s all – | 但是 队长 这样的话… |
[06:30] | this is the only lead we have. | 这是我们的唯一线索 |
[06:32] | We need to keep it tightly wrapped. | 我们不能向任何人透露 |
[06:34] | Last night, an elderly man shot his son, when he came home late, | 昨晚一个老人开枪杀了自己的儿子 就因为他回家太晚 |
[06:37] | thought it was the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 老人以为是湾岸屠夫 |
[06:39] | We’ve got a city in chaos here, Frank. | 我们这儿现在一团乱 |
[06:42] | I understand you wanting to reassure the people. | 我知道你想安抚人心 |
[06:44] | Good. Then we’re in agreement. | 很好 我们达到共识了 |
[06:52] | Dex, I got this huge break in the bay harbor case. | 德克斯 湾岸案子有了大突破 |
[06:55] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[06:57] | I mean, really? | 我说 真的吗 |
[06:59] | Guys, guys. You are not going to… | 伙计们 伙计们 你们一定不会… |
[07:03] | I refuse to believe that Vince Masuka is the man | 我不敢相信文森特·玛稣卡居然是那个 |
[07:07] | who single-handedly brings me down. | 只手把我撂倒的人 |
[07:09] | I also know denial is the first stage of the grieving process | 我也知道对于那些身处弥留之际的人来说 |
[07:13] | for those who learn they’re going to die. | 顽固地否认是他痛苦的第一过程 |
[07:20] | I need to find out what Masuka knows, | 我需要查出玛稣卡都知道些什么 |
[07:22] | But I’ve got to be calm and centered… and focused. | 一定要保持冷静 集中精神 全神贯注 |
[07:29] | Time for a visit to my sponsor. | 是拜访我的保证人的时候了 |
[07:32] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[07:55] | Just a minute! | 一会就好 |
[08:00] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[08:02] | Hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望我没打扰你 |
[08:03] | No. Glad you called. | 你好 没有 很高兴你能来 |
[08:07] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[08:09] | Yeah, have a look around. | 那么 随便看看吧 |
[08:22] | So, hey, I was gonna go and get some art supplies. | 我打算去拿一些美术工具 |
[08:26] | Is that all right? Do you want to come? | 还行吧 你要一起去吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah, i’m just on my lunch break. | 好啊 我只是在午休 |
[08:31] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:33] | Why are they eating each other? | 为什么它们在吃对方 |
[08:35] | Don’t know. Ask them. | 谁知道 你去问他们吧 |
[08:51] | Do you like the heat? | 你喜欢热天吗 |
[08:53] | Um… not really. I’m partial to air-conditioning. | 不喜欢 我比较喜欢用空调 |
[08:57] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:59] | It makes me feel like the whole world could explode at any moment. | 它总是让我感到整个世界随时都像要爆炸了 |
[09:03] | That’s a pleasant thought. | 这个想法不错 |
[09:05] | Is there an art store near here? | 这附近有卖美工品的商店吗 |
[09:07] | So, you been using? | 所以 你一直在用 |
[09:09] | Using what? | 在用什么 |
[09:11] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[09:12] | No drugs. Perfectly clean. | 我没吸毒 绝对没有 |
[09:15] | Look what we have here! | 看这是什么 |
[09:18] | Jesus. What are you – | 老天 你干嘛 |
[09:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:29] | Are you gonna help or what? | 你就不想帮我吗 |
[09:46] | That was a little weird. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[09:48] | So, if you’re perfectly clean, why’d you call? | 那么 既然这么健康 为什么还来找我 |
[09:52] | I- I’m under a lot of pressure at work. | 我…我工作压力太大了 |
[09:57] | I was hoping you could maybe give me some quick tips | 我希望你能给我些捷径 |
[10:00] | on how to deal with the urges. | 来解除焦躁不安 |
[10:02] | There are no quick tips. | 这是没有捷径的 |
[10:05] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:18] | – Someone’s gonna hear that. – They’ll think it’s the wind. | -有人会听到的 -他们以为是风 |
[10:20] | I thought we were going to get art supplies. | 我以为我们是去拿美工品 |
[10:23] | That’s exactly what we’re doing. | 那就是我们正在做的 |
[10:27] | I work with found art. | 我的工作是发现艺术品 |
[10:30] | It’s more like stolen art. | 这更像是偷窃艺术品 |
[10:33] | Is this what a sponsor normally does on their first meeting? | 保证人在第一次见面时通常都这么做吗 |
[10:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:37] | I’ve never sponsored anyone before. | 我从来没当过保证人 |
[10:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but don’t worry. | 是啊 不过别担心 |
[10:41] | I’ve had all kinds of sponsors. | 我接触过形形色色的保证人 |
[10:44] | Learnt from the best. | 就向最好那个学习 |
[10:45] | You do realize I work with the police department? | 你有意识到我在警署工作吗 |
[10:48] | If we get caught, you can flash your badge. | 如果我们被逮住了 你可以亮出你的警徽 |
[10:52] | I don’t have a badge. I have a laminate. | 我没有警徽 我只有工作卡 |
[11:00] | Could we talk about why I called you? | 你知道我为什么来找你吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[11:05] | You want help. | 你需要帮助 |
[11:08] | So, tell me. | 那么 告诉我 |
[11:13] | Why do you use? | 你为什么要吸毒 |
[11:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:20] | I don’t know. It’s just part of who I am. | 我也不知道 那是真正的我的一部分 |
[11:24] | And who are you? | 那什么是真正的你 |
[11:28] | I’m a… | 我是一个… |
[11:31] | bad person. | 坏人 |
[11:35] | You haven’t got the first idea who you are, have you? | 你自己都不清楚你是谁 是吗 |
[11:38] | Dexter, meet Dexter. | 德克斯特 需要帮助的德克斯特 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna help the two of you get to know each other. | 我现在要帮你们两个了解对方 |
[11:47] | That doesn’t really seem necessary. | 这真的没必要 |
[11:50] | The first step to recovery is accepting who you are. | 康复的第一步是要接受你是谁 |
[11:53] | I thought the first step was admitting you have a problem. | 我认为第一步是要承认你有问题 |
[11:56] | And before you can accept who you are, | 你必须知道你是谁 |
[11:58] | You have to know who you are. | 你才能接受你是谁 |
[12:00] | So that’s our first job. | 所以这是我们要做的第一件事 |
[12:02] | You’re going to tell me all your deepest, darkest secrets. | 你得告诉我你内心最深处最黑暗部分的秘密 |
[12:09] | There is something off about him, harry. | 他有些不正常 哈里 |
[12:12] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[12:15] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[12:17] | It wouldn’t hurt to have him tested, would it? | 测试他不会伤害任何人 不是吗 |
[12:27] | Hello? Yes. | 喂 是的 |
[12:30] | It – Just a sec. | 稍等 |
[12:32] | I got to get back. Dead body. | 我必须回去了 发现尸体 |
[12:35] | Hmm. How many times have you used that one before? | 这个理由你以前不知用过多少次 |
[12:40] | So, the husband’s name is Barnes, B-A-R-N-E-S. | 丈夫的名字是巴恩斯 |
[12:44] | What do we have? | 我们有些什么线索 |
[12:47] | Hello, Dexter. | 德克斯特 你来啦 |
[12:49] | Uh, gunshot victim, Alisha Barnes, 36. | 枪杀致死 阿丽莎·巴恩斯 36岁 |
[12:56] | So, I heard there may be some big break | 我听说湾岸屠夫的案子 |
[12:58] | in the Bay Harbor Butcher case. | 或许会有很大的突破 |
[12:59] | Uh, could be. | 或许吧 |
[13:01] | The neighbor heard the victim arguing with her husband last night, Curtis Barnes. | 邻居们听到昨晚受害者和丈夫柯蒂斯·巴恩斯大声争吵 |
[13:05] | Masuka was pretty excited about it. | 玛酥卡对此非常兴奋 |
[13:07] | Husband’s car is gone. | 丈夫的车不见了 |
[13:09] | – Nobody knows where he is. – Any idea what they found? | -没人有他的消息 -他们找到什么了 |
[13:11] | Can we concentrate on this case here, please? | 我们能不能只把注意力集中在这件案子 |
[13:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:17] | The killer was standing right about where you are, Sergeant Doakes. | 凶手当时就站在你现在的位置 道克斯警官 |
[13:22] | Two shots to the chest. | 胸前两枪 |
[13:24] | I only see one hole in the chest. | 我在胸前只看到一个抢眼 |
[13:26] | Yeah, they are that close together. | 对 不过他们就是那么近 |
[13:27] | It’s very impressive shooting. | 真是帅呆了的枪法 |
[13:29] | It looks like the bullets took nearly identical exit paths, judging from the spray. | 根据血液喷溅来看 子弹就像从相同的轨道射出 |
[13:34] | And this was all topped off by a final shot to the head. | 最后一枪命中头部 |
[13:37] | She was Mozambiqued. | 她被”莫桑比克”了 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么意思 |
[13:40] | Triple-tapped. | 三连击 |
[13:47] | Oh, shit. | 哦 真糟糕 |
[13:48] | I’m guessing this is Curtis Barnes. | 我猜这个人是柯蒂斯·巴恩斯 |
[13:52] | Here he is in what looks like Aomalia, Afghanistan, a Russian grenade, a Kurdish dagger, | 他好像在索马里阿富汗都呆过 还有一个俄制手雷一把库尔德匕首 |
[13:57] | And tell me that shit wasn’t stolen from Saddam’s palace. | 还有什么狗屎不是从萨达姆那儿偷来的 |
[13:59] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[14:01] | I’m saying asshole’s special ops. | 我是说他是他娘的特种部队 |
[14:04] | There’s no doubt about it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[14:05] | Huh, they’re generally known for settling their argument so peaceably. | 他们是以和平解决问题著称 |
[14:08] | Don’t get smug with me. | 不要在我面前自鸣得意 |
[14:12] | Sounds like we’re in your world, James. | 我们都要听你的吗 詹姆斯 |
[14:14] | Yeah, i’ll take lead on this one. | 是的 这件案子归我管 |
[14:26] | Pick a body. | 每人选一具 |
[14:28] | Sir? | 长官 |
[14:29] | I want you each to pick a body. | 我要你们每个人选一具 |
[14:31] | This is where the case is going to be made. | 我们的案件就从这里开始 |
[14:33] | We have 13 suspected murderers, and then we have these gentlemen. | 我们有13个凶杀嫌疑犯 还有这些”绅士” |
[14:40] | Robert Thatcher, janitor for the school district with no criminal record. | 罗伯特·撒切尔 学校的看门人 没有犯罪记录 |
[14:46] | Marcus White, | 马科斯·怀特 |
[14:48] | tow-truck driver, | 拖车司机 |
[14:50] | no criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[14:52] | And this – This is… | 还有这个 这个 |
[14:55] | Oscar Aota. | 奥斯卡·索塔 |
[15:01] | What’s his story? | 他是什么 |
[15:03] | Naval engineer for the port of Miami, | 迈阿密港的海军工程师 |
[15:06] | Member of the stewardship council of St. Tarsicia catholic church, | 圣特西亚天主教堂理事会的成员 |
[15:10] | married, loved, respected. | 已婚 受人爱戴敬仰 |
[15:12] | But he was found in a bag under the sea with 13 killers. | 但他却和十三个杀手一同被装袋并深埋在海底 |
[15:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:17] | Answer that question, then we really know something. | 回答了这个问题 我们才能真正嗅出点眉目 |
[15:20] | I… I got him. | 我…我选他 |
[15:22] | Oscar Sota. | 奥斯卡·索塔 |
[15:26] | Why did the killer cut them up like this? | 为什么凶手要把他们肢解成这样 |
[15:29] | – Ease of disposal. – Or for fun. | -处理起来简单 -或只是为了好玩 |
[15:34] | You don’t kill this many people because it’s a chore. | 你不会因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事去杀这么多的人吧 |
[15:37] | You do it ’cause you like it. | 做了 只能是因为 本身就喜欢做这些 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:43] | Great. | 非常好 |
[15:46] | – Tomorrow. – The barnes case? | -明天 -巴恩斯的案子 |
[15:49] | Yeah, that was a buddy of mine from special ops. | 我有一个特种部队的好弟兄 |
[15:51] | He heard Curtis Barnes was still in Miami. | 他听说柯蒂斯·巴恩斯还在迈阿密 |
[15:54] | The only part of that that I find surprising is that you have a buddy. | 唯一让我为之惊讶的部分是你竟然有好弟兄 |
[15:59] | It turns out barnes and I both were ranger RRD. | 看来巴恩斯和我都是RRD的突击队员 |
[16:02] | Regimental Reconnaissance Detachment, | RRD 特遣侦察小队 |
[16:04] | The guys you’re not supposed to know about who get in before everybody else. | 在其他人进入敌区之前神不知鬼不觉的先遣部队 |
[16:08] | – A brother in arms. – Something like that. | -同袍战友 -之类的 |
[16:11] | My buddy put me in touch with a guy from Curtis’ unit. | 我的弟兄让我和柯蒂斯部队中的人取得了联系 |
[16:14] | He’s willing to talk to me. | 他愿意和我谈谈 |
[16:16] | Good. | 非常好 |
[16:17] | I got your blood report. | 我拿到了你的血检报告 |
[16:18] | It’s all pretty straightforward. | 结果显而易见 |
[16:20] | I’d be careful, though. | 虽然如此 我会小心的 |
[16:21] | Why is that? | 怎么这么说 |
[16:24] | The trajectory of the bullets are all level, | 弹道都是呈平行 |
[16:25] | Exact same angle of origin. | 精确的按照一定的角度 |
[16:27] | I’d say all three shots were fired in less than a second. | 我猜三发子弹都是在一秒内被射出的 |
[16:29] | It’s very impressive shooting. | 真是帅呆了的枪法 |
[16:34] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna need you to run some tests on this shirt. | 我要你在这件衬衣上做些测试 |
[16:45] | Is there blood? | 血 |
[16:46] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[16:47] | I’m really the blood guy. | 其实我是负责血检的 |
[16:49] | It’s a smell. It smells like a woman. | 是味道 闻起来像一个女人的味道 |
[16:55] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[16:58] | Who can identify this for me? | 谁可以帮我鉴定下 |
[17:02] | you know, that’s really Masuka’s area. | 这应该是玛酥卡的活 |
[17:06] | He’s definitely your man. | 他肯定能帮到你 |
[17:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:18] | Anything I can do to overburden Masuka is to my advantage. | 任何能让玛酥卡忙得团团转的事情都对我有利 |
[17:21] | Trust me, i’m not above to his house sending pizzas and hookers in the middle of the night. | 相信我 我可不会半夜三更给他送去批萨外卖或是妓女 |
[17:35] | Well, everything’s unpacked. | 一切井然有序 |
[17:37] | The back bedroom’s small, but it’s quieter. | 后房小但是安静 |
[17:41] | I’m just happy to be here, that’s all. | 来这里很高兴 |
[17:44] | You’re always welcome. | 随时欢迎 |
[17:45] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[17:46] | I wasn’t sure. | 我可不确定 |
[17:48] | Of course you are. | 当然是 |
[17:51] | All these years without an invitation. | 这么多年都不请我来 |
[17:55] | I just – I thought you didn’t want to come. | 我只是…我认为你那时不想来 |
[17:57] | – I mean, you and paul – Oh, nonsense. | -我意思是你和保罗… -胡说八道 |
[17:59] | I wasn’t gonna let that keep me away from my daughter and my grandchildren. | 我可不会为了那点事不顾我的女儿和孙子 |
[18:03] | But you did let it keep you away. | 但你确实是这么做的 |
[18:07] | Let’s not assign blame, Rita. | 我们还是不要指责了 丽塔 |
[18:09] | Nothing good ever comes of that. | 这样没什么好处 |
[18:12] | We’ll just have to make up for lost time, that’s all. | 只要我们弥补过去的一切 那就够了 |
[18:21] | Dexter, this is my mother. | 德克斯特 这是我妈妈 |
[18:24] | Gail. So nice to meet you. | 盖尔 很高兴见到你 |
[18:27] | Nice to meet you, too, Dexter. | 很高兴见到你 德克斯特 |
[18:33] | I’ve always been good with parents. | 我和父辈相处的总是不错 |
[18:38] | The key is to simply think from a distant universe of them as aliens | 其中诀窍在于你可以简单地将他们想象那些遥远星际来的外星人 |
[18:45] | “You have fibers and threads unknown to us. | “你们的衣料和线材很特别” |
[18:51] | Your ancient customs intrigue me.” | “你们这古老的仪式很有意思” |
[18:56] | So, Dexter, tell me everything there is to know about you. | 德克斯特 和我说说你的情况 |
[19:00] | “You have made me your sworn enemy, evil woman.” | “你已把我视为不共戴天的敌人” |
[19:04] | I work in the forensics department for the miami metro P.D., | 我在迈阿密警察局鉴证部门工作 |
[19:09] | And i’m very fond of your daughter. | 并且我爱你的女儿 |
[19:12] | Good answer. I’m also very fond of my daughter. | 回答的很好 我也爱我的女儿 |
[19:15] | You did a good job raising her. | 你很会教你女儿 |
[19:16] | 30 years as a schoolteacher. | 我做了30年的老师 |
[19:18] | I’ve got a little experience with children, | 在教孩子这方面还是有点经验的 |
[19:20] | and I see a young man who is not eating. | 我还发现有个小年轻一直没吃 |
[19:23] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[19:25] | He’s scared the butcher’s gonna get him. | 他是在害怕那个屠夫来抓他 |
[19:27] | Oh, well, remember, he only gets bad people. | 记住 他只抓坏人 |
[19:30] | I was bad today. I threw a ball at Tommy Alvarez. | 我是个坏孩子 今天我用球砸到了汤米 |
[19:34] | Well, that’s not too bad, | 那还不够坏 |
[19:37] | and even if it was, | 就算是这样的话 |
[19:38] | The Bay Harbor Butcher doesn’t hurt kids. | 湾岸屠夫是不会伤害孩子的 |
[19:40] | He doesn’t? | 他不会吗 |
[19:41] | Definitely not. You’re safe. | 当然不会 你很安全 |
[19:45] | When are they gonna hurry up and catch this guy? | 他们打算什么时候才去抓凶手 |
[19:47] | They are working as hard as they can. | 他们已经很努力了 |
[19:50] | If what I’ve heard is true – | 我听说他只杀穷凶极恶的罪犯 |
[19:52] | That he only goes after criminals – | 要是这是真的 |
[19:54] | I say leave him alone. | 我说还是别管他好了 |
[19:56] | He’s got my seal of approval. | 他已获得我的正式认可 |
[20:01] | Perhaps I have misjudged you, wise one. | 也许我刚刚看错你了 智者 |
[20:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:23] | Yeah, sister spilled everything. | 是的 他姐姐什么都交代了 |
[20:26] | Thinks he killed their parents | 她认为他杀了父母后 |
[20:27] | and made it look like a car accident. | 并使它看起来似乎是一场车祸 |
[20:29] | The living trust was in his name. | 父母生前的财产指定他来继承 |
[20:33] | Nice work. | 干的好 |
[20:35] | So, what’s it gonna be tonight? | 那今晚将有什么打算 |
[20:37] | Chinese, Italian? | 中国菜的还是意大利菜 |
[20:40] | Uh, actually, I have a, uh, social appointment. | 实际上 我今晚有个社交活动 |
[20:46] | You mean like a date? | 你是指约会吧 |
[20:48] | I guess you could call it that. | 你也可以那样说吧 |
[20:51] | Wow, look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:53] | New in town and already hooking up. | 刚来两天就想钓马子了 |
[20:56] | It’s an introduction arranged by a friend. | 是一个朋友安排的见面活动 |
[20:58] | One needs to get out and have a little fun on occasion. | 偶尔也需要摆脱工作去找点乐子 |
[21:01] | It’s something I strongly recommend for you as well. | 这也是我要强烈向你推荐的 |
[21:04] | Yeah. With the hours we work… | 是啊 可是我们的工作… |
[21:07] | I’m serious. Make time for it. | 我是认真的 腾出点时间吧 |
[21:10] | It’ll help keep you better balanced. | 它会使你保持更平稳的心态 |
[21:12] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:25] | Yeah, it’s just… | 是的 只是… |
[21:30] | something at work. | 工作上的事 |
[21:33] | Are you handling it okay? | 你能应付吧 |
[21:36] | I ended up seeing my sponsor today at lunch. | 我昨天午饭时去见了我的保证人 |
[21:42] | How’d that go? | 后来怎样 |
[21:45] | Not so great. | 不太好 |
[21:46] | She’s a little odd. | 她有点奇怪 |
[21:49] | Plays a little loose with the 12 steps. | 做事方方面面看起来有些散漫 |
[21:51] | That doesn’t seem smart – Making up your own. | 你想掩饰自己的话 这招可不高明 |
[21:55] | Maybe it’s ’cause it’s her first time being a sponsor. | 大概这和她第一次做保证人有关 |
[22:01] | Well, maybe you should try someone else. | 要不你换个人试试 |
[22:05] | I just want to do what’s best for my recovery. | 我只想选择最好的治疗方法 |
[22:09] | Well, maybe someone older, more like you, more manly. | 或许找个年纪大一点的 和你一样都是男的… |
[22:14] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 也许吧 |
[22:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:56] | You remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[22:59] | You’re the girl who doesn’t like tape. | 你是那个不喜欢绑胶带的女孩 |
[23:01] | Debra, actually. | 我叫黛布拉 |
[23:03] | I’m Gabriel. | 我叫加百列 |
[23:06] | Done for the night? | 晚上健身结束了吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:12] | Any interest in grabbing a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[23:20] | Usually a lady has to buy me dinner first. | 一般情况下 女士会请我吃饭先 |
[23:23] | Stop talking and get your pants off. | 别说话了 脱掉裤子 |
[23:27] | – Are you always like this? – No. | -你总喜欢这样子 -不 |
[23:29] | No, I haven’t even had sex since… | 从那之后我就没做过爱了 |
[23:32] | since what? | 什么之后 |
[23:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:38] | Yeah, just one second. | 好的 马上 |
[23:39] | Look, we don’t have to do this, you know? | 我说 我们没必要这样 知道吗 |
[23:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:42] | Oh, you’re into the kinky stuff, huh? | 你喜欢玩这个 |
[23:47] | No, the last guy I had sex with tried to kill me. | 不 只是上次和我睡觉的男人想要杀了我 |
[24:04] | “Who is the Bay Harbor Butcher?” | 谁是湾岸屠夫 |
[24:08] | God. | 上帝 |
[24:09] | This obsession with him is relentless, | 对此人的成见竟然如此残酷无情 |
[24:11] | Just like Deb and that damn treadmill. | 就像黛布 还有那无聊的跑步机 |
[24:23] | Deb, do you ever stop? | 黛布 你就不能停一会儿吗 |
[24:26] | Dexter, Jesus, you’re supposed to be at Rita’s! | 德克斯特 老天 你现在应该在丽塔那呀 |
[24:28] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:33] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[24:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:51] | So, that was a little weird last night. | 昨晚确实有点尴尬 |
[24:54] | No, yeah. Well, it was dark. | 是有点尴尬 好吧 确实很黑 |
[24:57] | My eyes hadn’t adjusted. All I could see were shadows. | 我眼睛没适应过来 除了黑影我什么都没看见 |
[25:01] | Yeah, well, please put those shadows out of your mind. | 好吧 拜托别再想那些黑影了 |
[25:06] | So, what’s this big break in the Bay Harbor Butcher case | 那么 湾岸屠夫案件有什么大的进展吗 |
[25:09] | I keep hearing about? | 最近总听说这事 |
[25:11] | Algae. | 藻类 |
[25:12] | Algae? | 藻类 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:14] | Masuka found microscopic algae | 马稣卡发现了微生藻类 |
[25:16] | Inside the garbage bags with the bodies. | 就在包装尸体的垃圾袋里 |
[25:18] | Algae under the sea – Imagine that. | 海底的微生藻类 想想看 |
[25:23] | How does that help? | 那有什么用 |
[25:24] | ‘Cause there are over 100,000 species, all different. | 可是微生藻类有10万多种 而且都不尽相同 |
[25:28] | Masuka thinks he can use them to pinpoint | 马稣卡认为应该可以通过这些微生藻类 |
[25:29] | in which harbor the killer keeps his boat. | 准确地找到凶手停船的港口 |
[25:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:33] | He’s got some marine biologists coming down to take a look. | 还有海洋生物学家帮他去勘察 |
[25:36] | Can you imagine something so little | 你能想象吗 |
[25:37] | being the thing that breaks this case? | 这细微的东西能破案吗 |
[25:39] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:41] | I’ll see you at the station. | 警局见 |
[25:45] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[25:47] | If there’s algae on my victims, | 如果在受害人身上发现微生藻类 |
[25:49] | It would have to come from the ocean where I dumped them. | 应该是弃尸处的海水里本来就有的 |
[25:52] | Obviously, I’m missing something, | 很明显 我忽略了什么 |
[25:54] | and I don’t like that. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[25:58] | Mrs. Sota, I understand | 索塔太太 我能理解 |
[25:59] | you wanting to protect your husband’s reputation, | 你是想维护你丈夫的声誉 |
[26:02] | But I also have to tell you that your cooperation | 可我得告诉你 你要合作能帮我们 |
[26:04] | Could help us catch a serial killer. | 缉拿连环杀人凶手 |
[26:06] | I am cooperating. | 我这就是在合作 |
[26:07] | You haven’t told me anything. | 可你什么都没说啊 |
[26:09] | ‘Cause there’s nothing to tell! | 因为我什么都不知道 |
[26:18] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[26:20] | You off to meet the man from Curtis’ unit? | 你要去见柯蒂斯部队的人 |
[26:22] | Yeah, at the blue wing marina. | 没错 就在蓝翼码头 |
[26:24] | You have backup? | 你安排了支援 |
[26:26] | Oh, yeah, all kinds of backup. | 当然有 各种支援 |
[26:27] | Helicopters and shit. | 直升机和其它东东 |
[26:28] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[26:30] | Listen, we got a missing murder suspect. | 听着 我们有一个在逃的疑凶 |
[26:32] | This guy’s a friend of his. I’m just gonna go talk to him. | 我要见的人是疑凶的朋友 我正要去和他谈谈 |
[26:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | You’re the lone holdout. | 你这是冥顽不灵 |
[26:42] | Every other suspect has a criminal past, | 每个嫌犯均有案底 |
[26:45] | And not just any criminal past. | 但并非有案底那么简单 |
[26:47] | They were all linked to murder. | 它们都与凶案有关联 |
[26:49] | Oscar never murdered anybody. | 奥斯卡没杀人 |
[26:51] | Then why was he killed? | 那他为何被杀 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. Maybe he found out who the serial killer is! | 我不知道 也许他发现了真正的连环杀手 |
[26:54] | Okay, so your husband is an engineer and a secret crime fighter. | 好吧 照你这么说 你丈夫是工程师 还是个惩奸除恶的正义战士 |
[26:59] | Por favor, Olivia. | 拜托 奥利维亚 |
[27:00] | Are you through? | 你问完没有 |
[27:01] | You’re gonna tell me what he did. | 你得告诉我他到底干了什么 |
[27:02] | Oh, no. You are through. | 不 你问完了 |
[27:08] | Just what I needed. | 就知道是这样 |
[27:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:45] | You Doakes? | 你是道克斯 |
[27:46] | I am. | 是我 |
[27:49] | And i’m guessing you’re not gonna tell me your name. | 我想你不会不自报家门吧 |
[27:52] | I’m Curtis Barnes. | 我是柯蒂斯·巴恩斯 |
[27:57] | I checked you out. | 我查过你了 |
[27:58] | We know a lot of the same people. | 我们知道同一人的很多事情 |
[28:00] | Everyone says I can trust you. | 大家都说可以信任你 |
[28:02] | You can trust me. | 你的确可以信任我 |
[28:05] | I just need 48 hours. | 我只要48小时 |
[28:06] | Now, I got somebody who’s gonna take me to Cuba, | 现在就有人可以把我送到古巴 |
[28:08] | But it’s gonna take a day to get the papers I need. | 但是办证件得花一天时间 |
[28:10] | So, what are you asking? | 那么你说什么 |
[28:12] | Stall the investigation. | 不要再调查了 |
[28:18] | Let me ask you one question. | 那让我问你个问题吧 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[28:25] | Did you kill your wife? | 你有没有杀你老婆 |
[28:31] | Yeah. I killed Alisha. | 没错 是我杀了阿丽莎 |
[28:36] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[28:38] | Turn the fuck around! | 给我转身 |
[28:39] | No, you are not arresting me. | 不 你休想逮捕我 |
[28:41] | Put the fucking gun down and turn around! | 放下枪 给我转身 |
[28:42] | I don’t think so. | 我才不会这么做 |
[28:55] | So, how’d your social appointment go last night? | 昨晚的社交活动如何 |
[28:58] | Oh, you know… | 哦 知道吗… |
[29:03] | I took your advice. | 我接纳你的建议了 |
[29:04] | My advice? | 我的建议 |
[29:07] | To get out and have some fun. | 出去找乐子啊 |
[29:09] | Got laid big-time. | 好好放纵一下 |
[29:15] | Well. | 不错 |
[29:20] | Oh, I mean… | 我是说… |
[29:23] | I don’t usually just go to the gym and pick up strangers. | 我可不常去健身房搭讪陌生人 |
[29:26] | The gym? | 健身房 |
[29:30] | Really, you have to save me here, | 真的 到此为止吧 |
[29:31] | Or i’m gonna go outside and shoot myself. | 不然我得去外面举枪自尽了 |
[29:34] | The way you’re going, you’d probably miss. | 那你无法见到你自尽的一幕了 |
[29:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:39] | My date… was horrible. | 我的应酬…糟糕透了 |
[29:42] | I picked her up, and I don’t know Miami, of course, | 我去接她 但是我并对迈阿密不熟 |
[29:44] | So I got us completely lost. | 理所当然我们迷路了 |
[29:46] | And she was chattering away the whole time about this yogi master I just have to meet, | 她一直没完没了地在聊 我正要见的瑜伽大师 |
[29:50] | So by the time we got to the restaurant, | 所以我们到餐馆时 |
[29:51] | I was tearing my hair out. | 我恼火极了 |
[29:52] | Oh, god. I’m sorry. | 老天 真糟 |
[29:54] | No, it was good. | 不 其实还是不错的 |
[29:56] | It was a reminder that, uh, I shouldn’t be dating. | 那可以提醒我 我不适合去约会 |
[30:00] | Of course you should be. | 你当然得去约会 |
[30:03] | No. | 不 |
[30:05] | It all comes down to simple mathematics. | 古语有云 |
[30:08] | A really beautiful relationship is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, | 曾经沧海难为水 除却巫山不是云 |
[30:13] | And I’ve already had mine. | 我已经曾经拥有过了 |
[30:20] | Lundy. | 我是蓝迪 |
[30:30] | Hey, so, I heard you found some algae that might help crack the big case. | 嘿 我听说你发现了可以破案的藻类 |
[30:34] | You heard right. | 没错 |
[30:35] | What kind of algae? | 什么藻类 |
[30:36] | Diatoms. | 硅藻 |
[30:40] | Eukaryotic algae. | 一种真核藻类 |
[30:42] | Okay, this is the first time | 好吧 这是第一次 |
[30:44] | I regret not being a bigger nerd. | 感到自己被彻彻底底蒙在鼓里了 |
[30:46] | Eukaryotic? | 一种真核藻类 |
[30:47] | I’ll let Manny explain it to you. | 我会让曼尼给你解释的 |
[30:48] | He’s picking up the evidence tomorrow | 他明天回去取证 |
[30:50] | So he can study it in his own lab. | 然后他会在自己的研究室研究 |
[30:52] | You know marine biologists – real prima donnas. | 你该知道海洋生物学都那么清高 |
[30:55] | – Any chance you could show me? – Masuka. | -有机会能让我见识一下吗 -马稣卡 |
[30:57] | Up front. | 给我过来 |
[30:58] | Oh, no. It’s that crazy witch. | 不 是那个疯女人 |
[31:08] | What is this shit? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[31:10] | I told you to find a smell. | 我告诉过你要找气味 |
[31:12] | How fucking hard can that be? | 那他妈能有多难 |
[31:14] | Uh, look, I told you, | 呃 我说 我告诉过你 |
[31:15] | – A smell isn’t… – It smells like another woman. | -气味并不是… -这是别的女人的气味 |
[31:17] | I can smell it! | 我能闻得出来 |
[31:20] | Why can’t you?! | 为什么你不能 |
[31:22] | This man is ruining my life, | 这男人毁了我的生活 |
[31:25] | And you all go on like nothing is happening! | 而你们却置若罔闻 |
[31:30] | Esmee. | 艾斯梅 |
[31:33] | Come on, come on. | 算了 走吧 |
[31:36] | This is the kind of thing | 这便是令我庆幸的 |
[31:38] | That makes me glad I have no feelings. | 我庆幸我并无感情 |
[31:40] | Like they always say, | 就如他们常说 |
[31:42] | Never take your dirty laundry to work. | 工作不能掺杂你乱七八糟的私人情感 |
[32:03] | We can stand here all fucking day. | 我们要么在这站他一整天 |
[32:04] | I don’t give a fuck, but you’re gonna put that gun down. | 我才无所谓呢 可你得放下你的枪 |
[32:06] | Now, we were both rangers. That bond goes deep. | 我们都曾是突击队员 也曾同生共死 |
[32:09] | That doesn’t mean anything to you? | 难道你都忘了吗 |
[32:11] | If you weren’t a ranger, I’d have shot your ass by now. | 你要不是突击队员 我早就把你崩了 |
[32:16] | You killed your wife, man. | 你可是杀了你老婆呀 伙计 |
[32:23] | I didn’t mean to. | 我并不想那样 |
[32:26] | It happened, man. | 但却已经发生了 伙计 |
[32:31] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[32:33] | No. | 没有 |
[32:36] | Ever? | 结过婚吗 |
[32:38] | Once. | 结过一次婚 |
[32:40] | She dropped your ass, didn’t she? | 可她甩了你 不是吗 |
[32:44] | What – | 怎么… |
[32:46] | Got tired of you punching holes in the walls, | 厌倦了你痛苦得砸桌捶墙 |
[32:49] | Waking up in the middle of the night screaming? | 午夜惊醒 |
[32:52] | Was she always yelling, “you got to get help”? | 她是否曾经大声对你嚷嚷”你得去找人帮帮忙” |
[32:58] | So she sends you to some doctor, | 所以她送你去看医生 |
[33:01] | But you don’t go, | 可你没去 |
[33:04] | ‘Cause you know there’s no help for this kind of fucked up. | 因为你知道这鬼事情谁都帮不了了 |
[33:09] | And finally, she can’t take it anymore, | 最后她再也受不了了 |
[33:12] | And she just says, “adiees.” | 然后就那么说了声再见 |
[33:22] | That sound about right? | 听起来是没错 |
[33:27] | You got it wrong, man. | 你说错了 伙计 |
[33:31] | I left her. | 是我甩了她 |
[33:33] | And why was that? | 为什么 |
[33:37] | ‘Cause I was afraid if I didn’t, I’d kill her. | 因为我怕要是我不甩了她 我就会杀了她 |
[33:47] | Let’s take the boat out. | 我们一起逃吧 |
[33:51] | Now, why would we want to do that, man? | 为什么我们要逃 伙计 |
[33:54] | We’d get out of this heat, for one. | 我们可以逃离苦海 |
[33:56] | Nice ocean breeze. | 想想清爽的海风 |
[33:59] | Maybe head toward Cuba. | 也许可以去古巴 |
[34:02] | No. | 不 |
[34:05] | Come on, just get me to within sight. | 拜托 给我点盼头好吗 |
[34:07] | I could swim from there. | 我还可以游泳过去 |
[34:08] | Once I’m there, I could find the – | 只要到了那 我就能找到… |
[34:10] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[34:13] | Curtis, you’re going back to the station with me. | 柯蒂斯你得和我回警局去 |
[34:15] | No. I’m not going to prison. | 不 我才不要坐牢呢 |
[34:18] | I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不是故意要杀我老婆 |
[34:20] | It’s the only way out of here. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[34:26] | Can’t get you to reconsider? | 难道没有余地了吗 |
[34:30] | Not a chance. | 没有 |
[34:33] | Well, that’s too bad… | 那么 真是太糟了… |
[34:36] | ’cause like I said, I’m not going to prison. | 因为我说了 我不去坐牢 |
[34:39] | Put the fucking gun down, Curtis. | 放下那该死的枪 柯蒂斯 |
[34:42] | Don’t make me do it, Curtis! | 别逼我 柯蒂斯 |
[34:53] | Motherfucker. | 妈的 |
[35:08] | You gonna tell me how you’re doing? | 你不想说说你近况如何吗 |
[35:10] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:13] | Come on, Dex. Open up. | 拜托 德克斯特 说吧 |
[35:16] | Very fine? | 非常好 |
[35:21] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 可你得比非常好还要更好 |
[35:23] | What’s going on inside your head? | 你脑袋里到底在想什么 |
[35:27] | What are you thinking? | 在想什么 |
[35:31] | I’m afraid we’re… | 恐怕我们… |
[35:34] | done… | 到此为止吧… |
[35:35] | You and I. | 我和你 |
[35:38] | Serious? | 认真的 |
[35:41] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你想要和我分手 |
[35:44] | Actually, I don’t think I want to answer any more questions. | 实际上 我不想再回答什么问题了 |
[35:49] | Listen, Dexter, whatever you think is right is wrong. | 听着 德克斯特 你认为对的东西全是错的 |
[35:53] | He asks you a question, | 别人问你问题 |
[35:54] | I want you to think of your answer first | 我希望你先考虑你自己的回答 |
[35:56] | And then tell him the exact opposite, okay? | 然后告诉他相反的答案 知道吗 |
[36:00] | So, let’s just jump in, all right? | 那我们开始吧 好吗 |
[36:02] | Does it make you angry | 老师叫你做事 |
[36:03] | When your teachers tell you what to do? | 这让你发火了吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 没有 |
[36:09] | Are you often bored? | 你经常不想上课 |
[36:13] | No. | 没有 |
[36:15] | Have you ever killed an animal? | 你是否虐杀过动物 |
[36:18] | No. Never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[36:28] | I should get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[36:31] | Thanks…for everything. | 谢谢…所有一切 |
[36:49] | I heard about Pascal’s little meltdown. | 我听说帕斯卡有点乱了阵脚了 |
[36:52] | She’s been under a lot of stress. | 她最近压力太大了 |
[36:54] | You’re still doing it. | 你还在那么做 |
[36:56] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[36:57] | Sticking up for her. | 支持她 |
[36:59] | She is my superior. | 她可是我上司 |
[37:03] | You know, I may have misjudged you, Maria. | 知道吗 玛丽亚 我可能错看你了 |
[37:07] | Maybe you are more than a political animal. | 也许你不适合做一名政客 |
[37:10] | You just might be a real cop. | 你只不过是一名警察 |
[37:13] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 那是我想跟你说的 |
[37:16] | You’re back in charge of homicide, | 你可以回来继续接管凶杀组 |
[37:19] | Effective immediately. | 马上 |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Pascal just set women in the department back 20 years. | 有20年了 帕斯卡只让女人在部门里当替补 |
[37:32] | It’s up to you to turn that around. | 到你改观这局面了 |
[37:43] | There it is, like a gigantic white whale. | 就是这了 如同庞大的白鲸一般 |
[37:48] | My Moby Dick. | 我的莫比·迪克[白鲸的名字] |
[37:55] | Man, this heat. I can’t take it. | 伙计 我真是束手无策了 |
[38:00] | I’ve got to get in my car before I fucking melt. | 我得在被晒化前回车里去 |
[38:07] | Which is exactly what needs to happen | 我那些枉生的朋友们 |
[38:09] | to my dearly departed friends. | 才是真正需要消失的 |
[38:23] | Lila, what are you doing here? | 莱拉 你在这做什么 |
[38:26] | Hey. Dexter. | 嗨 德克斯特 |
[38:27] | You know, I’ve been thinking about you breaking up with me, | 我想了一下你跟我分手的事 |
[38:31] | And, well, I don’t think it’s in your best interest. | 我不认为这对你有什么好处 |
[38:40] | I’m tired… | 我累了 |
[38:42] | and hot, and I have somewhere to be. | 而且天热 我要去个地方 |
[38:44] | I think you should give me another chance. | 我觉得你该再给我一次机会 |
[38:46] | There’s nothing you can do to help me. | 你帮不上我什么的 |
[38:49] | It’s not even you. It’s me. | 不是你的原因 是我自己的原因 |
[38:51] | I am who I am, and nobody’s gonna change that. | 我就是我 没人能改变这点 |
[38:54] | Whatever you think you are, | 不论你认为自己是谁 |
[38:57] | you don’t have to be that. | 你都不需要成为那个人 |
[39:02] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你就错在这了 |
[39:03] | Stop judging yourself. | 别在指责自己了 |
[39:06] | There are no absolutes. | 没有绝对的事情 |
[39:09] | No one’s all good or evil. | 没有人完全是好或是坏 |
[39:18] | You’re just gonna have to trust me on this. | 你必须要相信我这点 |
[39:22] | Jesus, Dexter! What are you so fucking scared of? | 老天爷 德克斯特 你他妈的到底怕什么 |
[39:25] | You make yourself into a monster | 你让自己变成了一个怪物 |
[39:27] | So you no longer bear responsibility for what you do. | 所以你对于自己的行为 不需要承担责任了 |
[39:30] | “I can’t help it. I’m a monster. | 没办法 我是个怪物 |
[39:32] | Oh, of course I was gonna do that – I’m a monster.” | 当然我要这样做 因为我是个怪物 |
[39:35] | It’s sad and it’s pathetic… | 真是可悲又可怜 |
[39:38] | and it breaks my heart. | 伤了我的心 |
[39:40] | You don’t think there are monsters in this world? | 你以为这个世上没有怪物吗 |
[39:43] | You don’t believe people are evil? | 你不相信人是魔鬼吗 |
[39:51] | I’ll show you evil. | 我让你看看魔鬼的面目 |
[40:09] | Well, you want me to open one? | 你想让我打开一个来看看吗 |
[40:24] | Joseph Cepeda. | 约瑟夫·赛皮多 |
[40:37] | Can I touch? | 我能摸吗 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 可以 |
[40:49] | This isn’t exactly the reaction I was looking for. | 这不是我预期的反应 |
[40:52] | Well, i’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我从没见过像这样的东西 |
[40:57] | You’re not disgusted… | 你不恶心吗 |
[41:00] | appalled, horrified? | 没感到惊骇恐惧吗 |
[41:05] | It’s… | 这简直… |
[41:08] | incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[41:13] | But the person who did this… | 但是做出这样事情的人 |
[41:15] | is a person just like me, | 不过是像我一样的人 |
[41:18] | like you. | 像你一样的人 |
[41:20] | We’re all good, Dexter, | 我们都是好人 德克斯特 |
[41:23] | And we’re all evil. | 同时我们又都是魔鬼 |
[41:28] | I thought I closed the door | 我以为我关上了那扇门 |
[41:30] | To anyone ever seeing me for who I am, | 那扇让任何人看清我是谁的门 |
[41:32] | but this woman sees me. | 但是这个女人看透了我 |
[41:34] | She doesn’t know it, | 她并不知道 |
[41:36] | But she’s looking behind the mask, | 但是她藏在面具后窥探 |
[41:39] | and she’s not turning away. | 她也没有转身而去 |
[41:42] | You really impressed me in there today, son. | 儿子 你今天真让我开眼了 |
[41:44] | I don’t know how you did it, but great job. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 但是做的真棒 |
[41:47] | I just pretended to be someone else. | 我只是把自己假装成别人而已 |
[41:51] | Well, it’s working. Keep doing it. | 那管用了 继续做下去 |
[41:52] | I mean, that doctor didn’t even see the monster inside you. | 那个医生都没看到藏在你内心的怪物 |
[41:59] | I mean, not monster. | 我的意思不是怪物 |
[42:00] | It’s just, son, you know that you have these dark urges. | 只是你有那些邪恶的欲望 |
[42:04] | Anyway, good job. | 无论如何 做的好 |
[42:12] | And somehow, even under all this pressure, | 尽管在这些压力之下 |
[42:15] | She’s able to make me feel okay about who I am and what I am. | 她让我对于自己是谁 处之以平常心 |
[42:27] | So… | 那就… |
[42:32] | …see you soon? | 再见了 |
[42:36] | Yes. | 好的 |
[42:45] | I’m here for you. | 我会在你身边的 |
[43:18] | I’ve already told you everything. | 我已经把所有事情都告诉你了 |
[43:20] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[43:22] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[43:25] | You were very rude. | 你当时非常粗鲁 |
[43:28] | I was. | 的确是 |
[43:30] | It was shameful of me | 我感到可耻 |
[43:32] | To disgrace the memory of your husband. | 因为我侮辱了你对你丈夫的回忆 |
[43:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:41] | It’s been a rough few days, | 对你来说这些日子很难过 |
[43:43] | Not that you should care about that, but… | 你不应该在意这些 |
[43:48] | you know, all these bodies – | 不过 这些尸体 |
[43:51] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过像这样的事情 |
[43:54] | All murdered… | 他们都被谋杀了 |
[43:59] | cut into pieces. | 而且被分尸 |
[44:02] | The only way I could make sense out of it | 唯一能让我理解这件事的 |
[44:06] | Was to convince myself that they deserved it. | 就是去说服自己他们罪有应得 |
[44:09] | They all needed to be bad people. | 他们都是坏人 |
[44:13] | But I should never have taken it out on you. | 但是我不该那样对你 |
[44:26] | Can you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[44:28] | The breeze? | 微风吗 |
[44:31] | Coming over the water? | 由水汽而来的 |
[44:34] | It’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:38] | It’s finally cooling down. | 天气总算凉快下来了 |
[44:47] | Have a nice evening. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[44:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:56] | My husband – | 我丈夫… |
[44:58] | He kept guns hidden in the walls. | 他在墙壁里藏有枪支 |
[45:01] | I can show you. | 我可以给你看看 |
[45:30] | I’ve never broken into my own place of employment, | 我从没强行闯入过自己工作的地方 |
[45:33] | but desperate times… | 除了绝望的时候 |
[45:48] | garbagemen can be so careless. | 收垃圾的人居然这么粗心 |
[45:52] | I say put this Bay Harbor Butcher on the city payroll. | 让我说 就把湾岸屠夫安排在市政厅里 |
[45:56] | Give him a corner office, a company car, | 给他一个办公室 一辆公派车 |
[45:58] | And all the ammunition he needs. | 给他所需的事实和证据 |
[46:00] | At least somebody is doing something to clean up Miami, | 至少他可以清除迈阿密的不良现象 |
[46:03] | Which is more than I can say For those folks down at city hall. | 对于市政厅的人员我也只能说这些了 |
[46:15] | Hey, Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[46:18] | Sorry about last night. | 昨晚不好意思了 |
[46:22] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[46:24] | Maybe we can, uh, do it again. | 也许我们可以再来一次 |
[46:29] | How would you feel about a real date – | 来个真正的约会怎么样 |
[46:32] | You know, with clothes on? | 穿着衣服的 |
[46:35] | Where we actually talk and get to know each other? | 先谈话互相了解对方吗 |
[46:38] | Something like that. | 差不多那样的 |
[46:39] | Sounds good. How about Saturday? | 听起来不错 星期六行吗 |
[46:43] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[46:46] | Pick you up at 8:00. | 我八点钟来接你 |
[46:54] | And with us right now, | 在演播室的 |
[46:56] | We have psychologist Sandy Ramos | 是心理学家桑迪·拉莫斯 |
[46:57] | to provide insight into the Bay Harbor Butcher – | 了解港湾杀手的心理状况 |
[47:00] | Evil serial killer or avenging force for good? | 邪恶的连环杀手 正义反叛势力 |
[47:07] | This is the last time. | 最后一次了 |
[47:10] | Bertrand? | 贝特朗 |
[47:13] | Babe, come on. You don’t mean that. | 来吧宝贝 你不是真心这么说的 |
[47:16] | No, I do mean it. I do. | 不 我是真心的 |
[47:18] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[47:20] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, no. No, wait, no. | 别这样 等等 |
[47:23] | I don’t understand, Maria. | 我不明白 玛丽亚 |
[47:25] | This – This is done. | 都结束了 |
[47:28] | She’s gone. It’s over with. | 她走了 都了结了 |
[47:30] | We can finally be out in the open. | 我们可以公开在一起了 |
[47:35] | Just you and me, okay? | 只有我们两个 好吧 |
[47:37] | Just like what we wanted. | 就像你想要的那样 |
[47:40] | No, Bertrand, stop. | 不 贝特朗 别这样 |
[47:43] | Stop it. Stop, stop, stop. Stop! | 别这样 别 |
[47:48] | Go back to Esmee. | 回到艾斯梅身边吧 |
[47:55] | So, what, this is how it is? | 这样就完了 |
[47:59] | You get your job back, | 你得到了你的工作 |
[48:01] | And now you – You’re – You’re through with me? | 现在你要跟我了断 |
[48:04] | Look, don’t play the victim. | 别装成受害者 |
[48:05] | You knew what this was from the beginning. | 你从一开始就知道 我们算怎么一回事 |
[48:10] | You are one coldhearted bitch, I’ll tell you that. | 我告诉你 你就是个冷血的婊子 |
[48:15] | No, you don’t get to tell me anything! | 你没资格告诉我什么 |
[48:17] | I am not the piece of shit Behind his fiancee’s back! fucking another woman | 我不是一个背着未婚妻上别的女人的败类 |
[48:22] | you try and judge me, asshole. | 你指责我试试 狗娘养的 |
[48:27] | You don’t know the first thing about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[48:42] | Yeah, so, I think I misjudged lila. | 我觉得以前我对莱拉有偏见了 |
[48:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[48:48] | I mean, she’s unconventional, | 她虽然有点怪 |
[48:49] | But I think she’s the best sponsor… for me. | 但是我感觉她是我最好的监管人 |
[48:55] | Well, if she can help keep you clean. | 只要她能让你不再吸毒 |
[48:58] | Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop! | 切 切 切 切 |
[48:59] | Whoa, who’s this? Could it be Robin Hood? | 哇 这是谁 罗宾汉吗 |
[49:03] | No, I’m the butcher man! | 不 我是湾岸屠夫 |
[49:05] | I made it for him. | 我给他做的 |
[49:06] | I thought it might help with the nightmares. | 我以为能让他不做恶梦 |
[49:09] | Bet you didn’t know you could fly. | 但是你不知道你能飞吧 |
[49:18] | Have I misjudged Lila? I have no idea. | 我对莱拉是有偏见吗 我不知道 |
[49:23] | I do know she’s helping me look at myself in a different way. | 我知道她能帮我从另一个角度看清自己 |
[49:29] | He’s good, that one. | 这家伙看来不错 |
[49:31] | I know. I got lucky. | 我知道 我够幸运了 |
[49:34] | Quite an actor. | 真是个演员 |
[49:37] | He’s hiding something. I’m sure of it. | 他在隐藏着什么 我确定 |
[49:50] | For example, we find the genus nitzschia, | 举个例 如果我们发现菱形藻属植物 |
[49:52] | And we know we’re talking about a freshwater marina, | 那我们讨论的就是淡水沙蠋 |
[49:55] | And the algae can tell us more | 藻类可以解释更多 |
[49:57] | about what kind of pollutants are in the water, | 关于水中有何种污染物 |
[49:59] | which would even further narrow… | 这样就可以更进一步… |
[50:20] | damn it! | 该死 |
[50:23] | For the first time, | 第一次 |
[50:25] | I feel the future might hold something different for me. | 我感到自己的未来会另有所为 |
[50:29] | It’s possible I’m just fooling myself, | 也可能我只是自欺欺人 |
[50:32] | but i’m willing to take the risk. | 但是我愿意冒险 |
[50:36] | Fucking garbagemen. | 他妈的那个收垃圾的 |
[50:39] | Broke the refrigeration unit. | 搞坏了制冷装置 |
[50:41] | It blew hot air all night. | 整晚都吹得热风 |
[50:42] | It turned the bodies into pink mush. | 尸体都变成了粉红的烂糊 |
[50:45] | How awful! | 太可怕了 |
[50:48] | Completely ruined. | 完全给毁了 |
[50:51] | You brought your marine biologist and everything. | 可惜你还带来一个海洋学家 |
[50:54] | Yeah. It made him vomit. | 对啊 他都吐了 |
[51:01] | Anyway, good thing the heat didn’t affect the rocks. | 不过 热气没有毁掉那些石头 |
[51:04] | Lundy had us store them separately. | 蓝迪让我们分开存放了 |
[51:07] | The rocks? | 石头 |
[51:09] | Yeah. The algae we found on the rocks. | 对 我们在石头上找到了藻类 |
[51:11] | The Bay Harbor Butcher used them to weigh his bags down. | 湾岸屠夫用那些石头让尸袋加重下沉 |
[51:14] | We’re assuming he picked them up where he docks his boat. | 我们相信那些石头是他在泊船的地方捡的 |
[51:22] | But I thought the marine biologist | 不过我以为请海洋学家 |
[51:24] | Came to examine the bodies. | 就是请他检查尸体 |
[51:25] | No. No, it’s all about the rocks, baby. | 不 是请他来检验石头上的藻类 |
[51:28] | Manny took him to his lab. | 曼宁带他去了实验室 |
[51:29] | Should have results in a week or so. | 一周左右就会有结果了 |
[51:31] | That should help us narrow down what marina they came from. | 这样我们就可以进一步确定那些藻类是哪来的了 |
[51:35] | It’s an odd sensation what might be called hope to be experiencing for the first time in my life. | 生平第一次体验什么叫希望是一种奇妙的感觉 |
[51:41] | At the same time, | 与此同时 |
[51:42] | I suddenly find myself Of electrocution weighing the benefits versus lethal injection. | 我忽然为选择坐电椅还是注射死刑而一筹莫展 |
[51:48] | But here I am. | 但是我还健在 |