时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | my mother…she was murdered when i was a boy. | 我很小的时候 妈妈就被谋杀了 |
[00:07] | i was there. i saw it. | 我是看着她被杀死的 |
[00:09] | there were three men arrested for those murders. | 这个案子抓了三个凶犯 |
[00:11] | one’s deceased,one’s doing life without possibility, | 一个死了 一个终身监禁 |
[00:13] | and that’s the only one that’s still an open case… | 就剩下这一个在逃了 |
[00:15] | santos jiminez. | 桑托斯·吉米内兹 |
[00:16] | 1972! | 1972年 |
[00:18] | did you have to saw her into little pieces? | 是你把她锯成了一块块的吧 |
[00:21] | did you have to leave two little boys soaking in a pool | 是你任由她的两个小孩 |
[00:23] | of their mother’s blood? | 就那样泡在母亲的血泊里? |
[00:26] | i don’t care what you did. it’s okay. | 我不在乎你做了什么 没事了 |
[00:33] | who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[00:34] | oh,pardon my tits. | 噢 不好意思 |
[00:36] | how could you do this to rita,not to mention her kids? | 你怎么这样对丽塔 更不用说孩子们了 |
[00:38] | hey,rita broke up with me,okay? | 嘿 是丽塔要和我分手的 |
[00:41] | ’cause when you’re around, | 有你在我身边 |
[00:43] | i kind of feel like i can deal with anything,you know? | 我感觉我有了面对一切的勇气 |
[00:45] | morgan… | 摩根 |
[00:58] | your past is a bigger mystery than fucking jimmy hoffa. | 你一定带着比吉米·霍法更大的谜 |
[01:01] | it’s time to make doakes go away. | 是时候处理道克斯了 |
[01:11] | sergeant doakes is on administrative leave | 道克斯警司开始他的行政假期 |
[01:13] | pending an internal affairs investigation. | 接受内部事务调查 |
[01:17] | the killer’s making us chase our tails. | 凶手指引我们追查我们的内部 |
[01:19] | you know what that means? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[01:21] | that he might be one of us? | 难道是我们其中的某个人干的? |
[01:24] | i was working on my piece,and it just caught fire. | 我正在工作 然后就起火了 |
[01:27] | i was so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[01:28] | promise me that you won’t leave me, | 答应我 不要离开我 |
[01:31] | that you won’t go anywhere. | 说你不会离开我 |
[01:32] | i’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你的 |
[03:33] | i can’t believe he said it. | 真不敢相信他说的 |
[03:35] | even for masuka,it was too much. | 就算是玛稣卡 这也有点太过了 |
[03:37] | and batista didn’t do anything. | 巴蒂斯塔又没做什么 |
[03:38] | talk about lame…he fucking sat there. | 再说兰姆 就他妈的只会坐着 |
[03:40] | you know how much i wanted to… | 你知道我多想… |
[03:41] | is that the sports section? | 是体育新闻版? |
[03:45] | i used to enjoy quiet mornings, | 我习惯独自享受宁静的早晨 |
[03:47] | but ever since the fire at lila’s loft, | 但自从莱拉家被一把火烧了之后 |
[03:50] | she’s been crashing here a bit too often. | 她就时不时地过来过夜了 |
[03:52] | is that my shirt? | 那是我的衣服吗 |
[03:53] | i don’t know,i thought it was dexter’s. | 我不知道 我以为是德克斯特的 |
[03:54] | it’s not. | 不 是我的 |
[03:56] | uh,no,it’s okay. just…keep it. | 算了算了 还是穿着吧 |
[03:59] | and so now i share the kitchen with a cobra and a mongoose. | 可是现在 我得跟蛇与鼬共享厨房了 |
[04:02] | did somebody drink all the coffee again? | 谁又把咖啡喝光了 |
[04:04] | no. somebody didn’t drink all the coffee. | 不 没人把咖啡都喝光 |
[04:06] | i had a cup,and dexter had a cup, | 我喝了一杯 德克斯特喝了一杯 |
[04:08] | and it just kind of went like that | 然后就这样了 |
[04:10] | until the pot was empty. | 壶就空了 |
[04:12] | -deb,please. -what? | -黛布 别这样 -干吗 |
[04:13] | someone didn’t drink all the coffee. stupid question. | 谁会把咖啡喝光 这问题真蠢 |
[04:15] | why are you sticking up for her,anyway? | 你干吗帮着她 |
[04:17] | i’m just trying to keep the peace. | 我总得维持和平 |
[04:20] | maybe we should stay at your place tonight. | 或许今晚该去你那过夜 |
[04:22] | has the fire damage been repaired yet? | 东西都修好了吗 |
[04:24] | the insurance company is still dicking me around. | 保险公司一直叽叽歪歪 |
[04:27] | won’t give me a check. | 就是不给我开支票 |
[04:28] | don’t worry about it. i’ll be moving out soon. | 别担心 我会搬出去的 |
[04:30] | stop leeching off your brother? whatever for? | 不管怎样 别当你哥的寄生虫了 |
[04:32] | again,dex,thanks for sticking up for me. | 又来了 德克斯 帮我挡着 |
[04:34] | i am switzerland. | 我谁也不帮 |
[04:36] | yeah,and i’m out of here. | 那就我走 |
[04:45] | what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:48] | it’s the dragon zombie. | 是僵尸龙 |
[04:51] | cody likes to hide things in my bag. | 柯迪总喜欢藏东西在我包里 |
[04:54] | he’s trying to control you. | 他是想抓住你 |
[04:55] | by hiding toys in your bag, | 他藏了玩具在你的包 |
[04:57] | you have no choice but to return them to him. | 你就肯定得回去找他了 |
[05:00] | he’s 7. he seldom has thoughts more complicated | 他才7岁 最多也就耍耍心眼 |
[05:03] | than the desire for candy. | 要点糖果罢了 |
[05:04] | i’ll see you at your loft tonight. | 今晚你家见 |
[05:12] | oh,honey…honey,no. | 宝贝 宝贝 不用 |
[05:15] | no. | 我来吧 |
[05:16] | you said we could make breakfast. | 你说过我们可以自己弄早餐吃 |
[05:18] | i meant cereal,baby. | 我是指可以冲麦片 亲爱的 |
[05:20] | i don’t want cereal. | 我不要吃麦片 |
[05:26] | i guess i should give rita back her key. | 也许我该把钥匙还给丽塔 |
[05:35] | cody,no. no,let mommy get the d… | 等下 科迪 等下 妈妈去开门 |
[05:38] | it’s dexter! | 是德克斯特 |
[05:39] | he brought doughnuts! | 他还给我们带了甜甜圈 |
[05:41] | i did. i also brought… a dragon zombie! | 是啊 我还带了…你的僵尸龙 |
[05:44] | i knew you’d find it! | 我就知道你会找到它 |
[05:47] | hope it’s okay i’m here. | 希望你不会介意我过来 |
[05:50] | could you watch them while i finish getting ready? | 帮我看着他们 我就快好了 |
[05:53] | astor still has homework. | 爱斯特的作业 也帮看看 |
[06:03] | thank you,dexter. | 谢谢 德克斯特 |
[06:06] | meet me at the car. | 在车里等我 |
[06:11] | good thing i dropped by. | 看来我过来是对的 |
[06:14] | don’t ever do it again. | 别这么做了 |
[06:17] | i’m sorry? | 什么 |
[06:18] | it’s too hard on the kids,and it’s too hard on me. | 对于孩子们 对于我 这都很难过 |
[06:21] | it’s paul all over again. | 就像是保罗的事重演一样 |
[06:23] | please,dexter,just stay away. | 所以拜托 德克斯特 你还是别来了 |
[06:36] | you’ll notice we have some new faces here. | 你们注意到了吧 我们有新人加入 |
[06:38] | please make them feel welcome. | 请和睦相处 |
[06:39] | our immediate task is to re-examine every criminal case | 当前我们的任务是要重新调查 |
[06:43] | involving our 18 victims. | 这18个受害者所涉及的案子 |
[06:45] | where would you like us to start? | 我们从哪里入手 |
[06:46] | by answering every question | 回答问题 |
[06:48] | as honestly and with as much detail as you can. | 尽可能诚实地说出所有细节 |
[06:50] | excuse me,sir. answering questions? | 不好意思 让我们回答问题? |
[06:53] | that is correct. | 正是 |
[06:55] | i can hardly expect you to investigate your own cases. | 我不指望你们能做清楚这些案子 |
[06:58] | what are you saying? are we under investigation? | 你说什么 要我们接受调查? |
[07:02] | we are now operating under the assumption | 现在的措施是基于一种推断 |
[07:04] | that our killer is somehow connected to law enforcement. | 就是 凶手和执法部门有着一定的联系 |
[07:06] | whether he be a file clerk,a dispatch officer, | 有可能是档案管理员 或者发言人 |
[07:09] | -park ranger… -or a police officer. | -或者园林官 -甚至就是警察 |
[07:11] | or a police officer. | 甚至有可能是警察 |
[07:13] | is that why you brought in all these suits? | 这就是你带这些西装男来的原因? |
[07:15] | special agents. | 是特工 |
[07:17] | sir,you risk alienating every cop on the task force | 长官 你这么做会导致这里的 |
[07:19] | if you do this. | 警察们相互离间 |
[07:21] | we go where the chase leads us… | 猎物跑到哪 我们就跟到哪 |
[07:24] | even if it gets messy. | 就算到最后一片混乱 |
[07:32] | it’s insulting. | 太侮辱人了 |
[07:33] | we’re just as capable as they are | 我们跟他们一样 |
[07:35] | of looking into our own cases. | 我们有能力办好自己的案子 |
[07:37] | who wears a wool suit in the middle of summer in miami? | 盛夏的迈阿密 谁还穿呢绒西装啊 |
[07:39] | nazis…that’s who. it’s all about intimidation. | 纳粹分子穿 这根本就是恐吓 |
[07:42] | and the idea that one of us could be the killer? | 凶手可能是我们的人 这什么理论 |
[07:44] | it’s complete bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[07:45] | what do you mean? “us” who? | 你说什么 “我们”指谁 |
[07:48] | lundy has his feds investigating all of our cases | 蓝迪派了他的人来调查 |
[07:51] | that are tied to the bay harbor victims. | 所有和受害者有关的案子 |
[07:53] | that’s good here. | 够了 够了 |
[07:56] | look,we got to stand tough here. | 听着 我们得强硬一点 |
[07:58] | we got to make it clear to them | 我们会让他们清楚 |
[08:00] | that we’re not gonna be | 我们可不是 |
[08:01] | their little “yes,sir,no,sir” lapdogs. | 那些傻乎乎的宠物狗 |
[08:05] | gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[08:07] | morgan,i’d like to go over some of your cases tomorrow. | 摩根 明天我想看一下你做过的案子 |
[08:10] | got them all listed right there. | 在这里 列张单子 |
[08:11] | it would be helpful if you could gather up | 如果你能概括一下以前的笔记 |
[08:13] | any notes you may have taken. | 那就更好了 |
[08:15] | happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[08:20] | way to stand tough,dexter. | 态度要强硬 德克斯特 |
[08:22] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:24] | that’s exactly how hitler walked. | 看看这走路姿势 十足的希特勒 |
[08:31] | it seems my manifesto | 看来我的宣言材料 |
[08:32] | unintentionally helped lundy narrow his focus. | 无意间倒让蓝迪缩小了怀疑范围 |
[08:35] | that’s what i get for trying to emulate lila | 这就是我企图效仿莱拉 |
[08:38] | and take the offensive. | 采取主动的结果 |
[08:39] | i’ve always worked best in the shadows, | 我适合于在暗处活动 |
[08:42] | and that’s where i have to stay. | 我仍将继续待在暗处 |
[08:44] | Lundy’s really pissing people off. | 蓝迪真的把大家都惹火了 |
[08:47] | he’s got his whole crew looking through every case | 他把所有的警力都用来调查 |
[08:50] | involving any of the bay harbor victims. | 海岸屠夫案件的受害者 |
[08:53] | he sounds desperate. | 看来他是绝望了 |
[08:54] | you know you’re gonna be called in. | 你可能马上会被重招回去 |
[08:56] | i’ll be curious to see if i show up. | 我想看看回去了其它人会怎么样 |
[08:59] | okay,james,you need to be a little careful here. | 好吧詹姆斯 你应该注意一点 |
[09:03] | if you want to keep your job,you got to cooperate. | 你还想保住工作的话 就得合作点 |
[09:06] | being on suspension does not exclude you from this. | 就算停职 你还是警察 |
[09:08] | and who was it that suspended me again? | 那又是谁让我停职的呢 |
[09:10] | oh,shit. that was you. | 噢 对了 是你 |
[09:12] | please,don’t act like you didn’t deserve it. | 别表现地好象很无辜的样子 |
[09:15] | your case is coming up for review in a week. | 你的案子一周后重审 |
[09:17] | if you want to keep your job… | 如果还想保住工作的话 |
[09:18] | you keep saying that,maria. | 玛丽亚 你就继续说吧 |
[09:20] | what makes you think i want to keep my job? | 你怎么知道我就想保住这份工作 |
[09:23] | are you just talking here, | 你是随便说说呢 |
[09:25] | or is this something that you’ve seriously considered? | 还是认真的 |
[09:28] | well,you and i both know | 你我都很清楚 |
[09:30] | that i’ve gone as high as i can over there. | 我在警局也就只能混到这位子 |
[09:32] | maybe it’s time to move on. | 也许是时候做些其他的了 |
[09:35] | well,what would you do? | 那你会去做些什么 |
[09:38] | i don’t know. my father was a butcher. | 我还不知道 我爸爸是个屠夫 |
[09:41] | maybe i’ll open up my own butcher shop. | 可能我会开个自己的肉店 |
[09:43] | yeah,i can just see you putting on an apron every morning. | 我能想象你每天早上穿着围裙的样子 |
[09:49] | look,i have a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[09:51] | he’s the head of personnel at stillwater security. | 在止水市的保安公司人事处任处长 |
[09:54] | government contractors? | 政府承包商吗 |
[09:55] | they’re always looking for people like you. | 他们就需要像你这样的人 |
[09:58] | it’s a dangerous world out there. | 那边环境很危险 |
[09:59] | they pay a lot of money to make it safe. | 他们花重金来保证安全 |
[10:01] | yeah,you got that right. | 你说的对 |
[10:03] | all right. set it up. i’ll meet with your guy. | 行 你安排 我会去见你说的人 |
[10:07] | officer morgan. debra. | 摩根警员 黛布拉 |
[10:10] | yes? | 有事吗? |
[10:11] | i picked the rodrigo case for you to look into… | 我把罗德里戈的案子交你调查 |
[10:15] | small-time dope dealer. | 一个小规模的毒品贩子 |
[10:16] | arrested for murder,ended up walking free, | 因谋杀被逮捕 但无罪释放 |
[10:20] | then disappeared off the face of the earth | 从此就从地球消失 |
[10:22] | until his body was found in a garbage bag in the ocean. | 直到尸体从海里打捞出来的垃圾袋内发现 |
[10:26] | not exciting enough for you? | 不够刺激吗 |
[10:29] | well,it’s just…i’m homicide. | 不 只是我是处理谋杀案的 |
[10:31] | i mean,i thought you didn’t want us | 我的意思是 我没想过你会叫我们 |
[10:33] | checking into our own cases. | 查自己的案子 |
[10:35] | you’re new to homicide. | 这个案子发生的时候 |
[10:36] | at the time of this case,you were still in vice. | 你还是新人 在扫黄组 |
[10:38] | no conflict there. | 这之间没有矛盾 |
[10:40] | well,i’m flattered you want me in on this,but… | 你叫我接手这个案子我受宠若惊 |
[10:43] | batista and doakes were lead here. | 但是巴蒂斯塔和道克斯那时带队 |
[10:46] | i feel kind of weird about investigating my own colleagues. | 调查自己的同事让我觉得很奇怪 |
[10:49] | weird. gosh. | 奇怪吗? |
[10:51] | i’d hate for you to feel weird. | 我不想让你感到奇怪 |
[10:53] | you know what i mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[10:59] | would you have dinner with me tomorrow night? | 明晚有时间和我一起共进晚餐吗 |
[11:03] | or would that make you feel weird? | 这让你觉得奇怪吗 |
[11:09] | i’d love to have dinner with you. | 我非常愿意 |
[11:12] | good. | 好的 |
[11:14] | i’ll take you to the best restaurant in miami. | 我会带你去迈阿密最好的餐厅 |
[11:16] | wow. great. | 太好了 |
[11:33] | i like the smell. don’t you? | 我喜欢这味道 你呢 |
[11:38] | like something exciting happened here. | 好象是硝烟方散的战场 |
[11:40] | it’s like when a piece of bread gets stuck in the toaster. | 像是面包机烤糊的味道 |
[11:44] | you like to pretend there’s no poetry in you. | 你就喜欢装得自己没有诗意 |
[11:47] | so,what’s the problem with the insurance company? | 保险公司怎么说 |
[11:50] | why aren’t they paying? | 为什么他们不赔保 |
[11:52] | it’s ridiculous. | 很荒谬 |
[11:53] | they think the fire is of suspicious origin, | 他们说有很多可疑火源 |
[11:57] | and they need to finish their investigation. | 他们还要做进一步的调查 |
[12:00] | what do they mean,”suspicious”? | 值得怀疑是什么意思 |
[12:02] | are they saying you started the fire on purpose? | 他们说是你放的火 |
[12:04] | who knows what they’re saying? | 谁知道他们什么意思 |
[12:07] | you know insurance companies… | 你知道保险公司的 |
[12:08] | anything to keep from paying out. | 就是想方设法地不赔钱 |
[12:17] | yeah,especially when a fire has multiple points of origin. | 对 特别是火场有很多起火点 |
[12:24] | so,you never told me. | 你还没给我说 |
[12:27] | how did it go at rita’s this morning? | 今天早上在丽塔家过的怎么样 |
[12:31] | uh,you know,i just returned cody’s toy, | 就是过去把柯迪的玩具还给他 |
[12:33] | and that was it. | 就没什么了 |
[12:35] | no quickie on the kitchen table? | 就没在橱桌上亲热一下吗 |
[12:38] | rita doesn’t have a kitchen table. | 丽塔家没有橱桌 |
[12:40] | oh,clever way of not answering the question. | 真是狡猾的回答 |
[12:43] | it was… | 实际上今天早上… |
[12:46] | awkward,actually. | 很尴尬 |
[12:48] | always is. | 这是经常的 |
[12:51] | you can’t go back. you know that. | 你知道你回不去了 |
[12:54] | i’m not trying to go anywhere. | 我也没想过 |
[12:56] | well,the bed’s all ready. | 床铺好了 |
[12:59] | uh,i can’t. | 我恐怕不行 |
[13:02] | and why would that be? | 这又是为什么 |
[13:04] | i have too much work to do. | 很多工作要做 |
[13:07] | i have all these case files i have to go over for tomorrow. | 要准备明天的案子 |
[13:11] | you didn’t bring any work with you? | 你没带些工作来这? |
[13:13] | home. i need to…work at home. | 家里 我要在家里工作 |
[13:19] | okay. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | goodbye,then. | 拜拜 |
[13:22] | so,i’ll see you tomorrow? | 那我明天来见你? |
[13:26] | whatever. | 随便吧 |
[13:44] | is it possible she started that fire on purpose? | 会不会是她自己放的火 |
[13:48] | i can’t imagine why. | 可我想不到原因 |
[13:49] | what i do know is that i can’t take any risks right now. | 我只知道这次不能再冒险了 |
[14:08] | hi,you wanted to… | 你想要… |
[14:09] | morgan,come in. | 摩根 进来吧 |
[14:12] | can i offer you some tea? | 要喝点茶吗 |
[14:14] | uh,no,thank you. i’m… | 不了 谢谢 我… |
[14:17] | and he pours it anyway. | 但他还是倒了 |
[14:19] | he’s trying to throw me off balance, | 这是在给我突然袭击 |
[14:21] | show that i don’t have the power to say no to him. | 告诉我我没有能力对他说不 |
[14:25] | how about some sesame crackers to go with that? | 要一些芝麻饼干就着吃吗 |
[14:27] | so i’ll say yes to everything. | 好吧 那我就都说好 |
[14:29] | i’d love some. | 好的 |
[14:32] | oh. sorry. guess i ate them all. | 不好意思 好象都被我吃完了 |
[14:36] | asshole. | 混蛋 |
[14:40] | so,you worked firsthand on, | 是你做和海岸屠夫有关的 |
[14:44] | what,four of the cases | 四个案子 |
[14:45] | related to the bay harbor investigation? | 的现场调查吗 |
[14:48] | i believe so. | 对 |
[14:50] | your reports were a real pleasure to read. | 你的报告很让人满意 |
[14:54] | concise,meticulous. i appreciate that. | 精确 细致 我很欣赏 |
[14:58] | good. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:00] | does your sister prefer meat or fish? | 你妹妹是喜欢吃肉还是吃鱼 |
[15:03] | debra? | 黛布拉吗 |
[15:04] | you have more than one? | 你不止一个妹妹吗 |
[15:07] | sister? | 妹妹 |
[15:09] | uh,no. just deb. | 那就只有黛布 |
[15:11] | or is she more of a salad kind of person? | 还是说她更喜欢吃沙拉 |
[15:14] | she’s definitely a carnivore. | 她是百分之百的肉食动物 |
[15:17] | good. | 好的 |
[15:19] | good. | 这就好了 |
[15:22] | so…the rodrigo case. | 那…关于罗德里戈的案子 |
[15:26] | let’s talk about that one. | 我们来谈谈 |
[15:27] | okay. | 好的 |
[15:29] | kind of blew it,didn’t you? | 你搞杂了 对吧 |
[15:32] | i’m sorry? | 什么? |
[15:33] | anthony rodrigo… | 安东尼·罗德里戈 |
[15:35] | crack dealer with an apparent habit | 毒贩子 为达到自己目的 |
[15:36] | of killing people who got in his way. | 杀人如麻 |
[15:39] | i believe this was…yes…doakes’ and batista’s case. | 我想这是道克斯和巴蒂斯塔的案子 |
[15:44] | they finally tied rodrigo to one of his victims, | 他们最终把罗德里戈和他的一个受害者 |
[15:47] | built a solid manslaughter case, | 联系起来并且让证据确凿 |
[15:49] | would have got him off the street for a few years. | 这足以让他在牢里待上好几年 |
[15:51] | but the case largely rested on the bloodwork that you did. | 案子很大程度上是基于你做的血样报告 |
[15:57] | bloodwork that in the course of the trial | 但血样在审理过程中 |
[15:59] | was proven to be,well…wrong. | 被证实是错误的 |
[16:04] | so,you…one of the most cautious | 也就是说你 |
[16:08] | and precise forensic specialists | 一个最谨慎最精细的法医专家 |
[16:10] | i’ve had the pleasure to work with… | 同样也是我很荣幸与之共事的人 |
[16:12] | you performed bloodwork | 是你的血样分析 |
[16:13] | that directly led to rodrigo walking free. | 直接致使罗德里戈逍遥法外 |
[16:16] | i asked myself,”how the hell did that happen?” | 我问自己 这怎么可能会发生 |
[16:22] | and did you answer,”dexter blew the case on purpose | 那你有这样回答吗 “是不是德克斯特 |
[16:24] | so that he could get rodrigo off the streets for good | 故意搞杂这案子让罗德里戈逍遥法外 |
[16:27] | with a cordless reciprocating saw?” | 从而就可以让对他下手呢” |
[16:31] | i’m sorry. you’ve caught me off-guard here. | 抱歉 你让我不知道说什么好了 |
[16:33] | sloppy bloodwork. | 糟糕的血检工作 |
[16:39] | look,this wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[16:43] | could have said no. | 可以说不啊 |
[16:45] | come on,angel,we have a job to do. | 拜托安吉尔 这是我们的工作 |
[16:48] | since when is it my job to try and prove | 什么时候起我们的工作变成 |
[16:49] | to a fellow police officer that i’m not a serial killer? | 向一个警员努力证明自己是连环杀人犯 |
[16:52] | you know that’s not what this is about. | 你知道不是这么一回事 |
[16:53] | what is this about? | 那又是什么 |
[16:54] | it’s about trying to find someone | 是去找出一个人 |
[16:56] | who had motive and opportunity to kill all 18 of our victims. | 既有动机也有机会去杀这18个受害者 |
[16:59] | um,no way it’s anybody in our department. | 反正不可能是我们警局的人 |
[17:01] | then help me prove it. | 那就帮我来证实它 |
[17:03] | go through the rodrigo case with me. | 我们一起再检查下罗德里戈的案子 |
[17:06] | look,it is not just you. | 这不仅仅是你一个人 |
[17:07] | laguerta’s cooperating on her old cases. | 洛格丽塔也在配合调查她以前的案子 |
[17:09] | even matthews is coming in. | 就连马修队长都会卷进来 |
[17:21] | the rodrigo file. | 罗德里戈案子资料 |
[17:27] | you just happen to have it with you. | 你碰巧带在身上的吗 |
[17:30] | i’m a reasonable man. | 我也是个通情达理的人 |
[17:37] | you know how it is. | 你知道 |
[17:38] | the defense attorneys bring in their so-called blood experts | 辩方律师请他们所谓的血样专家 |
[17:41] | to counter everything i say. | 来驳倒我说的一切 |
[17:43] | i’m familiar with the process. | 我对程序的东西很清楚 |
[17:45] | i understand how this may look like sloppy bloodwork | 我能理解对门外汉来说 |
[17:48] | to the layman. | 这看起来像是马虎的工作 |
[17:49] | that’s what rodrigo’s defense convinced the jury of. | 罗德里戈的律师向陪审团证明的这一点 |
[17:52] | but as you can see, | 但是正如你看到的 |
[17:54] | the low-velocity blood drops clearly point in the direction | 低速血液喷溅的方向 |
[17:58] | opposite to that in which we know rodrigo to have fled, | 与罗德里戈逃跑的反方向正好吻合 |
[18:01] | which makes it impossible… | 也证实了不可能是… |
[18:02] | except those low-velocity drops | 除非这些低速的血液 |
[18:04] | were revealed to actually be 90-degree passive drops | 只是因为楼梯的直角 |
[18:07] | that were given tails | 由于重力原因 |
[18:08] | due to the angle of the floor. | 而垂直流下的 |
[18:13] | perhaps,but if you then examine the blood trail… | 也许吧 但你要是检查血液痕迹的话 |
[18:17] | which we know isn’t a blood trail, | 我们知道那不是血液流出的痕迹 |
[18:19] | but projected blood. | 那是喷射出的血液 |
[18:21] | you’re not winning me over here,morgan. | 你始终没把我说服 摩根 |
[18:36] | the truth? | 是吗 |
[18:39] | by all means. | 当然 |
[18:46] | i was overworked. | 我有点过度疲劳 |
[18:47] | i was carrying half a dozen cases at once. | 同时进行好多案子 |
[18:50] | it was a heat wave…means a spike in…homicides. | 让人头大 这是锐器所致 是谋杀 |
[18:55] | this one got pushed aside. | 这一点被遗漏了 |
[18:57] | i didn’t write up my summary until an hour before the trial. | 离审判仅一小时之时我还没完成报告 |
[19:02] | i obviously overlooked a few things. | 显然有些细节被落下了 |
[19:05] | a murderer walked free | 凶手逍遥法外 |
[19:08] | because you were overworked? | 就因为你过度疲劳? |
[19:11] | yes. | 是的 |
[19:26] | who’s this guy? lenny asher. | 这人是谁 雷尼·爱舍 |
[19:28] | lenny? he’s a nutjob… | 雷尼? 他是个怪人… |
[19:30] | but it says he lived next door to rodrigo, | 但据说他住在罗德里戈隔壁 |
[19:32] | filed all kinds of complaints. | 并且提出种种投诉 |
[19:34] | but he filed complaints about everybody. | 但他对所有人都有投诉啊 |
[19:36] | he’d just sit at his window all day | 他整天坐在窗前 |
[19:38] | and call us every time he saw someone move. | 看见什么动静都给我们打电话 |
[19:41] | he called us once to say there was something weird | 一次他来电说 他那边 |
[19:43] | about the clouds. | 云彩很异样 |
[19:45] | still no harm talking to him,right? | 和他谈谈也无妨 对吧 |
[19:50] | lenny asher? | 雷尼·爱舍 |
[19:52] | who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[19:55] | detective batista. this is officer morgan. | 警探巴蒂斯塔 这是警员摩根 |
[19:57] | we’re with the miami metro homicide. | 我们来调查迈阿密的凶杀案 |
[19:59] | can we come in? | 能进去聊吗 |
[20:08] | who’s dead? | 谁死了? |
[20:10] | anthony rodrigo. | 安东尼·罗德里戈 |
[20:11] | i know. they found him in the ocean. | 我知道 他是在海里被发现的 |
[20:14] | i hope a whale ate him and shat him out, | 我真希望他能被鲸鱼吃了 |
[20:17] | and then ate him again. | 再拉出来 再被吞进去 |
[20:19] | you weren’t too close to him,were you? | 你和他不熟 对吧 |
[20:21] | he was scum! | 他是个人渣 |
[20:23] | yeah,you made numerous calls about him | 是啊 你打了无数电话来投诉他 |
[20:26] | when he used to live here. | 当他还住这儿的时候 |
[20:28] | he was a drug dealer. | 他贩毒 |
[20:30] | he played loud music, | 他音乐开得震天响 |
[20:32] | urinated on my lilies. | 还往我的百合花上撒尿 |
[20:35] | you actually saw that? | 你看到他那样做了? |
[20:36] | they were dead. that’s all i needed to know. | 我的百合花都死了 那就足以证明了 |
[20:39] | any thoughts as to who might have killed him? | 你知道 可能是谁杀的他吗 |
[20:41] | how the hell should i know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[20:44] | look at that joker parked right in front of the fire hydrant. | 看那蠢货 他把车停在了消防栓边上 |
[20:49] | i got his license plate,though. | 我要把他的车牌号记下来 |
[20:52] | um… that would be our car. | 呃…那车是我们的 |
[21:00] | you,uh,take a lot of notes? | 你记了很多这类事? |
[21:02] | anything hinky happens outside this window, | 这窗外任何不对劲的事 |
[21:04] | i make a note on it. | 我都记下来了 |
[21:05] | how long you been doing that? | 你这样记了多久了? |
[21:07] | since someone stuck a nail in my tire… | 自从有人往我轮胎里钉钉子以来… |
[21:09] | march 1998. | 1998年三月 |
[21:11] | rodrigo was last seen alive the day after his trial… | 罗德里戈在审讯后第二天还活着 |
[21:14] | april 16,2002. | 那是2002年4月16日 |
[21:15] | think you might have taken any notes that day? | 你有关于那天的记录吗? |
[21:18] | if something happened,i did. | 如果有什么事 那我肯定有记录 |
[21:20] | you still have those notes? | 那些记录你还保存着吗 |
[21:30] | here. 2002. | 在这儿 2002年的 |
[21:35] | what kind of order did you put them in? | 你是按什么顺序装的箱 |
[21:38] | i told you…2002. | 我都说了 按2002年装起来的 |
[21:44] | i have no idea if lundy bought my excuse. | 蓝迪买不买我的帐 我心里没底儿 |
[21:48] | either way, it makes me a little anxious | 不管怎样 让我有点焦虑的是 |
[21:50] | to see my sister looking through the rodrigo files… | 我妹妹正在调查罗德里戈的案子 |
[21:54] | looking for me. | 试图抓住作为凶手的我 |
[21:56] | hey. dex. | 嘿 德克斯 |
[21:59] | you’re never gonna guess what i found. | 你肯定猜不到我找到了什么 |
[22:00] | what did you find? | 你找到什么了? |
[22:03] | an apartment. | 一间公寓 |
[22:06] | oh. great. | 噢 太好了 |
[22:09] | one-bedroom near 78th and harding. | 一居室 靠近78大街和哈丁大学 |
[22:11] | wow. big change. | 噢 你转型啦 |
[22:14] | yeah,well,it’s time,you know? | 是啊 是时候了 对吧 |
[22:17] | well,good for you. when do you move? | 挺适合你的 何时动身? |
[22:19] | as soon as possible,but not tonight. | 尽快吧 但不是今晚 |
[22:21] | i have a date. | 今晚我有约会 |
[22:22] | i thought you broke up with gabriel. | 我以为你和加百列分手了 |
[22:25] | no,it’s…someone new. | 不是他 是…另一个啦 |
[22:28] | lundy. | 是蓝迪 |
[22:33] | lundy,special agent lundy? | 蓝迪 特工蓝迪? |
[22:36] | he’s at least 20 years older than me. | 他至少比我大20岁. |
[22:39] | what do you care? | 你介意吗 |
[22:42] | i don’t. | 不介意 |
[22:44] | i mean… | 我是说… |
[22:48] | …i’m sure you wouldn’t do anything like that. | 我相信你不会干那种事的 |
[22:50] | what are you talking about? do anything like what? | 你说什么呢 干什么事? |
[22:53] | like try to sleep your way to the top. | 比如用身体换取晋升 |
[22:55] | you douche. | 你变态 |
[22:58] | that is so not true. | 根本不可能 |
[22:59] | no,of course not. | 不 当然不可能 |
[23:00] | i shouldn’t have even said anything, | 我这么说真是多余 |
[23:02] | and i’m sure that thought | 我相信 别人 |
[23:04] | would never even occur to anyone else. | 也绝不会那么想的 |
[23:06] | double douche! | 大变态! |
[23:07] | you are not allowed to talk about anyone i date | 不许你对我的约会对象横加评论 |
[23:10] | as long you’re seeing little miss “pardon my tits.” | 看来你是想念那个衣衫不整的女人了 |
[23:14] | i am sorry,dex,but she is gross… | 对不起 德克斯 但她真令人恶心 |
[23:17] | and pale,and nobody is pale in miami. | 她那么苍白 迈阿密没那么白的人 |
[23:20] | she is obviously a vampire. | 她显然是个吸血鬼 |
[23:22] | a gross english-titty vampire. | 一个恶心的 有英式乳头的吸血鬼 |
[23:27] | you just described the perfect woman. | 你描述出一个多完美的女人啊 |
[23:34] | truth is i need to avoid lila for now. | 目前真的要避开莱拉了 |
[23:36] | harry taught me that the key to survival | 哈里教我的生存之道 |
[23:39] | was staying one step ahead. | 即未雨绸缪 |
[23:40] | but lundy almost trapped me today. | 但蓝迪今天差点就要难住我了 |
[23:42] | i can’t be unprepared like that again. | 我决不能再那样束手无策了 |
[23:45] | hey,it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[23:47] | why aren’t you here? i’m starving. | 怎么还不过来呀 我快饿死了 |
[23:51] | oh,i thought you knew…it’s my bowling night. | 我以为你知道呢 今晚我要打保龄 |
[23:55] | bowling? really? | 打保龄? 真的吗 |
[23:57] | what,like fred flintstone? | 像摩登原始人弗雷德那样吗 |
[24:00] | i’m more in the barney rubble category. | 我比较像里面的巴尼那类的 |
[24:03] | how fun. i’d love to watch you bowl. | 太好玩了 我真爱看你打保龄的样子 |
[24:07] | it’s not really a spectator sport. | 那可不是观看性质的运动 |
[24:11] | oh,well,i’ll close my eyes. | 噢 那好吧 我会闭上眼睛的 |
[24:14] | but it’s sort of the guys’ night out. | 但这是兄弟间的聚会 |
[24:17] | come on,dexter,i want to meet your friends. | 德克斯特 我想认识你的朋友们 |
[24:20] | where is it? what time is it? give me the address. | 在哪 什么时间 告诉我地址 |
[24:26] | starlight lanes. 1690 michigan avenue. | 七点 密歇根星光路 1690号 |
[24:29] | 7:00. | 七点钟 |
[24:33] | i guess i’m going bowling. | 我想我得去打保龄了 |
[24:41] | go,dexter! | 加油 德克斯特! |
[24:46] | he only got three pins down. | 他只打到三个 |
[24:48] | yeah,well,i like to celebrate the little things in life. | 是啊 我喜欢庆祝生命中那些微小的事 |
[24:51] | hey,if you like little things,i’m your man. | 如果你喜欢微型的 那我是最佳人选 |
[24:53] | i mean,i’m not little everywhere. | 我是说 我不是所有的部位都很小 |
[24:55] | some places i’m just perfectly average. | 某些部位还是蛮匀称的 |
[24:58] | you are perfectly adorable. | 你真是太可爱了 |
[25:02] | how come you got a hug and i got a pat on the nose? | 为什么你就能抱抱 而我却是点鼻子? |
[25:05] | ’cause you’re like a retarded puppy. | 因为你像只愚钝的小狗 |
[25:14] | your ass does the cutest little thing when you bowl. | 打保龄时 你的屁屁好可爱 |
[25:18] | oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | if you guys will excuse me,i need to use the ladies’ room. | 不介意的话 我要去趟洗手间 |
[25:30] | she’s pretty hot. | 她真性感 |
[25:33] | yes. she is. | 是啊 是啊 |
[25:45] | nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[25:48] | very,uh… | 很…呃… |
[25:51] | gray. | 很灰 |
[25:54] | yes,the bureau have always been known | 是啊 联邦调查局 |
[25:57] | for their fashion sense. | 以他们的品位而知名 |
[25:58] | honestly,all i care about is the kitchen. | 说实话 我只关心厨房的装潢 |
[26:02] | you cook? | 你会做饭? |
[26:04] | like i said,best restaurant in miami. | 看吧 迈阿密最豪华的厨房 |
[26:09] | really? you’re gonna cook for me. | 真的? 你要为我下厨 |
[26:14] | well,don’t ever expect me to return the favor… | 你可别指望我会报答你哟 |
[26:18] | unless you’re a big fan of toast. | 除非你喜欢祝酒 |
[26:21] | i would love to eat your toast. | 我很乐意接受你的祝酒 |
[26:24] | gosh,that sounded wrong. | 天啊 听起来不太对头 |
[26:27] | so,what’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[26:29] | uh,steak florentine and grilled potatoes italian-style. | 佛罗伦汀牛排和意式烤土豆 |
[26:33] | fucking-a. | 太他妈棒了 |
[26:34] | there’s that mouth again. | 又说脏话了 |
[26:36] | oh,i’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[26:38] | it’s just the way i talk. | 这是我的说话方式而已 |
[26:41] | and if we’re gonna be together,you better get used to it. | 咱们要交往的话 你最好适应一下 |
[26:44] | can’t change who i am. | 没法改变我的 |
[26:45] | i’m crass and dirty,and… | 我笨笨的 有点粗俗 |
[26:50] | i have a very filthy mind. | 我思想也不怎么文明 |
[26:53] | you’re also pretty adorable. | 同时你也很迷人 |
[26:55] | i know. | 我知道 |
[26:58] | now start peeling potatoes. | 现在开始削土豆 |
[27:02] | i like a man that takes control. | 我喜欢掌握主动权的男人 |
[27:08] | wash your hands first. | 先洗手 |
[27:12] | you’re so turning me on. | 你让我豁然开朗啊 |
[27:14] | you know,considering our age difference, | 鉴于你我年龄上的差距 |
[27:17] | you’re not too old to spank. | 打你屁屁也行得通哟 |
[27:18] | no,stop. please. | 不 别说啦 拜托 |
[27:20] | i can’t control myself. | 我快疯啦 |
[27:23] | oh,my god! | 噢 天啊! |
[27:38] | you sure you don’t want to grab a beer with us,dexter? | 不和我们去喝一杯吗 德克斯特? |
[27:41] | nah,thanks. i’m tired. | 谢谢 但我累了 |
[27:49] | mmm,i hoped you saved enough energy for me. | 但愿你还为我留了些精力 |
[27:54] | that doesn’t exactly look like the look of love. | 那可不是充满爱意的眼神哦 |
[27:56] | i’m sorry. i really am tired. | 对不起 我真的累了 |
[27:58] | dexter! | 德克斯特! |
[28:00] | help! help,please! | 救命! 救命啊! |
[28:04] | somebody please come! | 快来人啊! |
[28:11] | god. | 天啊 |
[28:16] | you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:17] | yeah,yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[28:19] | -dexter,you’re bleeding. -it’s not deep. | -德克斯特 你在流血 -伤口不深 |
[28:22] | i mean,what the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[28:23] | he tried to grab my watch. | 他想抢我的手表 |
[28:25] | it’s stupid. i should have let him have it. | 我真蠢 就应该让他抢走 |
[28:27] | it was just…it was reflex. | 只是我条件反射 |
[28:31] | yeah,yeah. i’m fine. | 恩 我没事儿 |
[28:32] | jesus christ. | 我的天 |
[28:34] | they sell anyone a gun in florida,won’t they? | 佛罗里达是人都能买到枪 是吧 |
[28:36] | yeah,i know. scary,right? | 对 能吓人哦 对吧 |
[28:38] | anyone get a license plate? | 谁看到车牌号了 |
[28:39] | no,it was all too fast. | 没有 一切都发生得太快了 |
[28:41] | -you want us to take you to a doctor? -no. | -要带你去医院吗 -不用了 |
[28:43] | really,i’m fine. | 真的 我没事儿 |
[28:45] | i’ll take care of him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[28:52] | so,who was it? | 那是谁 |
[28:56] | who? | 是谁 |
[28:57] | that man. he wasn’t trying to rob you. | 那个男人 他根本就不是想抢劫你 |
[29:00] | he was trying to kill you. | 他想杀了你 |
[29:04] | santos jiminez,the man who murdered my mother. | 桑托斯·吉米内兹 他杀了我母亲 |
[29:07] | oh,my god,dexter. | 我的天 德克斯特 |
[29:08] | he must have followed me to the bowling alley. | 他肯定跟踪我到的保龄球场 |
[29:14] | if you hadn’t have seen him in time… | 如果你没有及时发现他… |
[29:15] | shh! i did see him. that’s all that matters. | 我发现他了 别说了 |
[29:23] | none of this scares you? | 没有吓到你吗 |
[29:26] | nothing you could do,dexter,would scare me. | 你做的什么都吓不到我 德克斯特 |
[29:34] | i believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:39] | come here. | 过来 |
[29:44] | whatever comes, | 不管发生什么事 |
[29:47] | we’ll get through this together. | 我们都会一起度过的 |
[29:51] | i’m not leaving your side,dexter. | 我不会丢下你的 德克斯特 |
[29:54] | i’m not leaving yours. | 我也不会丢下你 |
[29:59] | really? | 真的吗 |
[30:05] | why would you think that? | 你为什么要怀疑 |
[30:09] | you’ve just been a bit distant lately. | 最近你都在疏远我 |
[30:13] | i get that way when i’m stressed. | 当我烦恼的时候才那样 |
[30:16] | what are you stressed about? | 你在烦恼什么 |
[30:22] | right now,nothing. | 现在 什么也没了 |
[30:33] | do you think dexter will come for breakfast tomorrow? | 你觉得德克斯特明天会来吃早饭吗 |
[30:38] | oh,i-i don’t think so,honey. | 我觉得他不会来 亲爱的 |
[30:41] | well,maybe we should call him. | 那我们应该打电话给他 |
[30:45] | it’s kind of late. | 现在有点晚了 |
[30:47] | but dexter stays up late. | 但是德克斯特会很晚才睡 |
[30:50] | she doesn’t want to call him. | 她不想给他打电话 |
[30:53] | why not? | 为什么 |
[30:55] | dexter and i broke up. | 我和德克斯特分手了 |
[30:58] | why? | 为什么 |
[31:00] | they don’t like each other anymore. | 他们都不再喜欢对方了 |
[31:02] | well,that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:07] | does that mean he doesn’t like us,either? | 这么说 他也不喜欢我们了吗 |
[31:10] | oh,no. of course he likes you. | 不是 他很喜欢你们 |
[31:15] | it’s just…it’s hard when two people break up. | 只是…对两个分手的人来说这很难 |
[31:20] | it makes them sad to see each other. | 彼此见面会很伤心 |
[31:24] | i don’t think dexter’s gonna be coming for breakfast | 我觉得德克斯特不会来吃早饭 |
[31:26] | for a while. | 暂时不会 |
[31:31] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:35] | lila may be the right woman for me | 莱拉也许和我很般配 |
[31:37] | but she’s wrong about one thing | 但是有一件事她错了 |
[31:38] | recovery simply isn’t an option | 参与治疗不仅仅是一种选择 |
[31:41] | when i let my guard down, | 当我卸下我的警惕 |
[31:42] | i open myself up for attack or capture | 自己却容易被人伤害 或抓住不放 |
[31:45] | i need to embrace who i am, | 我得接受我是谁 |
[31:47] | who i’ve always been. | 接受我一直扮演的角色 |
[31:48] | i need to kill the man who murdered my mother. | 我要杀死那个杀了我母亲的人 |
[31:57] | i’d almost forgotten this feeling… | 我几乎已经忘了这种感觉 |
[32:00] | driving toward a kill,all my senses sharpened. | 驶向屠杀 所有神经都绷紧了 |
[32:05] | it’s like i’ve been living underwater, | 就像我待在水下 |
[32:08] | holding my breath,and now i can finally breathe. | 摒住呼吸 而此刻我终于可以呼吸了 |
[32:13] | so how come it’s so suffocating in here? | 这里怎么变得如此令人窒息 |
[32:23] | james. | 詹姆斯 |
[32:27] | hey. it’s nice to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[32:29] | yeah,feels all warm and comfy. | 温暖又舒服 |
[32:32] | i spoke to todd about you. | 我跟托德谈过你了 |
[32:35] | yeah? | 什么 |
[32:36] | he’s very interested. | 他非常感兴趣 |
[32:39] | he said someone with your special-ops background | 他说像你这样有特殊背景的人 |
[32:41] | typically starts at about $200,000. | 通常开价都是20万起价 |
[32:44] | i could live with that. | 这我喜欢 |
[32:45] | you can meet him tonight. 9:00,bar at the hilton. | 今晚见他吧 9点在希尔顿饭店的酒吧 |
[32:49] | i’ll be there. | 我会准时去的 |
[32:57] | sergeant doakes. i appreciate your time. | 道克斯警司 很感谢你能赏脸 |
[33:02] | can we get this over with,sir? | 有什么直说好吗 长官 |
[33:05] | okay. | 好啊 |
[33:07] | it’s interesting that of the 18 victims, | 太有趣了 18个受害者中 |
[33:10] | 9 passed through this very station, | 有9个经过这个车站 |
[33:12] | and you worked on cases involving 4 of them. | 而且有4个受害者正好是你处理的案子 |
[33:15] | and you were unable to obtain a single conviction. | 而且一个都没有定罪 |
[33:18] | the smith case thrown out | 史密斯案子不成立 |
[33:20] | because of inadmissible evidence. | 因为没有充分的证据 |
[33:22] | orozco skipped bail,never to be seen again. | 奥罗兹科保释中逃走 再也没有露面 |
[33:25] | the rodrigo case…lost due to bad bloodwork. | 罗德里戈案子因为血样分析欠妥而不成立 |
[33:29] | excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:31] | oh,you weren’t aware of that? | 你还不知道吗 |
[33:35] | the d.a. didn’t get a conviction. | 地方法院检查官没有定他的罪 |
[33:36] | that’s all i know. | 我只知道这个 |
[33:41] | are we through here,sir? | 说完了吗 长官 |
[33:43] | -no,actually. we’re just getting… -we’re done. | -不 我们只… -说完了 |
[33:55] | look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[33:57] | “june 1st…mrs. holcomb takes out trash, | 六月一号 霍尔卡姆太太倒垃圾时 |
[34:01] | drops soda bottle,doesn’t pick it up.” | 落下苏打瓶 也没有把它捡起 |
[34:04] | “march 17th…airplane flying too low.” | 三月十七号 飞机飞得很低 |
[34:08] | i told you,this guy’s a fruit bat. | 我说过 这家伙啰嗦得很 |
[34:11] | “april.” hey,it’s the month we want. | 四月 这就是我们要找的 |
[34:17] | “april 16th”… | 四月十六号 |
[34:20] | fuck me sideways,listen to this. | 去他妈的 听这个 |
[34:22] | “rodrigo gets into car parked in wrong space. | 罗德里戈在停车场进了另一辆车 |
[34:24] | must be drunk because someone is carrying him.” | 他一定是喝醉了 因为有人扛着他 |
[34:26] | the license plate’s right here. | 这是那辆车的牌照 |
[34:28] | this is from 9:00 the night he disappeared. | 这是他失踪的那天晚上九点前 |
[34:30] | the last time anyone saw him alive. | 最后一次有人看见他 |
[34:31] | we got to run that plate. | 我们得调查那个牌照了 |
[34:32] | i bet whoever owned this fucking car is our killer. | 我敢打赌 那车主就是他妈的屠夫 |
[34:34] | i’m gonna get lundy. | 我马上通知蓝迪 |
[34:36] | he’s out with his feds. | 他和探员们出去了 |
[34:37] | well,i’m calling him in. | 那我就把他叫回来 |
[34:44] | lila almost had me believing it was possible to change, | 莱拉已经快让我相信 |
[34:49] | to become something else, | 人是可以改变的 |
[34:52] | as if that ever really happens. | 如果真的这样的话 |
[34:55] | i’ve always known what i am. | 我早就知道自己是谁了 |
[34:59] | if the glove fits… | 如果这手套合适… |
[36:28] | a secret cabin in the middle of the everglades… | 半山腰的幽闭小屋 |
[36:33] | what more could a rededicated serial killer ask for? | 不正是除恶惩奸的连环杀手想要的吗 |
[36:50] | cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[36:52] | apparently mr. jiminez never gave up his old habits. | 看来吉米内兹先生仍是恶习不改 |
[36:55] | what a bad,bad man. | 真是个大混蛋 |
[37:29] | what? you think it just turned on by itself? | 你认为它是自己播放的? |
[37:35] | “ugh,there is no such plate.” | 上帝 根本没有这个牌照 |
[37:38] | is that a 1 or an “i”? fuck you,lenny. | 这是1还是i? 你妈的 雷尼 |
[37:41] | fuck your handwriting. | 你写的什么破字 |
[37:48] | debra. | 黛布拉 |
[37:50] | kind of busy here. | 我忙着呢 |
[37:51] | then can you please tell me where i can find dexter? | 那你能告诉我 德克斯特在哪吗 |
[37:55] | i brought him some dinner. | 我给他买了晚餐 |
[37:57] | dexter’s not here. | 他不在 |
[37:58] | where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[37:59] | how should i know? | 我怎么知道? |
[38:01] | he said he was working late. | 他说他在加班 |
[38:04] | is that what he told you? | 他这么告诉你的吗 |
[38:07] | what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:09] | he’s not working late. | 他没加班 |
[38:13] | i think he lied to you. | 他骗你的 |
[38:15] | oh,men are such pigs. | 男人都是烂货哦 |
[38:28] | i’m so sorry. i’m sure he’ll show up. | 抱歉 我保证他会来的 |
[38:31] | he’s very excited about this job. | 他很在意这份工作 |
[39:07] | i swear,i’ve tried every combination. | 我没辙了 我试过所有组合 |
[39:09] | nothing is coming up. | 毫无头绪 |
[39:11] | i told you lenny would be a waste of time. | 我说过调查雷尼是浪费时间 |
[39:14] | maybe it’s not a florida plate. | 也许不是佛罗里达车牌 |
[39:19] | try georgia. | 看看是不是乔治亚州的 |
[39:23] | holy shit,here it is. | 狗屎运了 有了 |
[39:25] | the vehicle was registered to charlie lewis. | 这辆车是查理·刘易斯的 |
[39:28] | i know that name. | 我知道这个家伙 |
[39:30] | a drug dealer out of New York. | 纽约的毒品贩子 |
[39:33] | a tough guy… | 他是个暴徒 |
[39:35] | likes to carry a big-ass knife. | 喜欢随身带着一把大刀 |
[39:37] | that’s our guy. that’s the bay harbor butcher. | 就是他了 湾岸屠夫 |
[39:39] | i told you he wasn’t a cop. | 我说过那厮不是警察 |
[39:42] | what? | 搞什么? |
[39:44] | shit. | 妈的 |
[39:46] | where is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:48] | according to this,south bay correctional facility. | 根据资料显示 他在南湾监狱 |
[39:51] | for how long? | 刑期有多长? |
[39:52] | oh,shit. | 真他妈的 |
[39:54] | charlie lewis was arrested april 12,2002. | 查理·刘易斯于2002年4月12日被逮捕 |
[39:58] | that’s four days before rodrigo was seen | 正是罗德里戈 |
[40:00] | being carried into the car. | 被拽到车里的四天前 |
[40:01] | who had his car? one of his gang? | 那车在谁手上 他的帮会成员? |
[40:03] | this is where it gets really bad. | 这是最头疼的 |
[40:05] | the vehicle was seized as evidence. | 这车已被收归证物了 |
[40:06] | by who? | 谁在保管 |
[40:08] | by our department. | 我们自己局里 |
[40:10] | where was the vehicle held? | 这车停在哪? |
[40:13] | right here in our evidence lab,behind a secure gate. | 就在证据室里 保险门后 |
[40:16] | someone signed the vehicle out,picked rodrigo up, | 有人领走了车 带走了罗德里戈 |
[40:19] | killed him,and then signed the vehicle back in. | 干掉他之后又把车还回来了 |
[40:21] | so you have records. | 一定有记录吧 |
[40:23] | why would we keep them? | 我们不会保存记录 |
[40:24] | the only people allowed access to those vehicles | 能开走车的就只有 |
[40:27] | are members of the miami metro police department. | 迈阿密警局的警员们 |
[40:29] | holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[40:34] | bay harbor butcher is one of our own. | 湾岸屠夫是我们自己人 |
[40:40] | we keep this to ourselves for now… | 这事儿别走漏风声 |
[40:42] | just the three of us. | 就我们三个知道 |
[40:44] | i’m gonna go tell it to a bottle of scotch. | 我去喝杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[41:26] | here we are again. | 我们又见面了 |
[41:28] | what…what the fuck?! | 干吗 你他妈的在干吗 |
[41:32] | i know. i keep asking myself that same question. | 我能理解你 我也总问自己这个问题 |
[41:44] | let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[41:46] | but… | 不过 |
[41:48] | i’m finding it’s best to accept things you can’t change, | 若事已至此 你还是认命为好 |
[41:52] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[41:54] | normally,i’d have a chat | 通常 我会聊聊 |
[41:57] | to make sure you understand why you’re here,but… | 让你知道为什么自己躺在这儿 |
[42:00] | i think you have a pretty good idea. | 不过 我想你自己清楚 |
[42:04] | let me go. | 放过我 |
[42:07] | i got cocaine. | 我有可卡因 |
[42:09] | you can have all of it. | 你都拿走吧 |
[42:11] | it’s funny you should say that. i am off the wagon. | 你这么说真有意思 我正在戒毒 |
[42:16] | but that was never my drug. | 不过我不抽可卡因 |
[42:20] | i’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈宰了你 |
[42:28] | no,mr. jiminez. | 不 吉米内兹先生 |
[42:30] | i’m gonna kill you tonight… | 今晚是我杀你 |
[42:34] | for what you did to my mother… | 因为你对我母亲下毒手 |
[42:37] | and because,well,this is what i do best. | 因为…这也是我最拿手的 |
[42:50] | it’s kind of fitting,don’t you think? | 真合适啊 你不觉得吗 |
[43:18] | astor,cody,come on,let’s eat. | 爱斯特 柯迪 来吃饭了 |
[43:24] | how’d you get the door unlocked? | 你们怎么开的门 |
[43:26] | it was already open. | 门是开着的 |
[43:29] | oh,that’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[44:39] | Starlight Lanes 1690 Michigan 7:00 | 七点 密歇根星光路 1690号 |
[44:51] | lila. | 莱拉 |
[45:01] | hello? | 你好 |
[45:03] | dexter,hi. | 德克斯特 |
[45:05] | um,look,i’m sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[45:07] | and i’m sure this is nothing, | 虽说是小事… |
[45:08] | but i was just wondering if by chance you were at my house. | 但我只想问问你是否到过我家 |
[45:11] | uh,well,no. | 没有啊 |
[45:13] | well,it’s just that the door was open | 只是门是开着的 |
[45:15] | and you’re the only other one with a key. | 你又是唯一有钥匙的人 |
[45:21] | rita,get out of the house. call the police. | 丽塔 快离开房子 打电话给警察 |
[45:24] | i’ll be there as soon as i can. | 我马上过来 |
[45:30] | i can’t leave you here. | 不能把你留在这儿 |
[45:33] | i can’t take you with me. | 也不能带你走 |
[45:37] | don’t go anywhere! | 别乱跑啊 |
[45:41] | oh,hey,i’m sorry to drag you into this. | 抱歉把你拉过来 |
[45:45] | no,no,i’m glad you called. the kids? | 不不 幸好你给我电话 孩子呢 |
[45:47] | next door. | 在隔壁 |
[45:51] | the place is empty. no sign of forcible entry. | 屋里没外人 没有破门侵入的迹象 |
[45:54] | i’m guessing you just forgot to lock the door. | 我想大概是你忘记锁门了 |
[45:57] | if you need anything else… | 如果还有什么需要的话… |
[45:59] | no,no. you’re not leaving. | 不行 你不能走 |
[46:00] | sir? | 先生 |
[46:01] | someone was in this house. | 屋里有外人 |
[46:03] | i need you to stay here in the house | 我要求你留守在屋里 |
[46:05] | until i tell you it’s safe. | 直到我告诉你没事儿才行 |
[46:07] | really? i need to do those things. | 真的吗 你要求我这么做? |
[46:09] | i’m with miami metro homicide. | 我是迈阿密警局凶杀组的 |
[46:10] | i know you don’t take orders from me, | 我知道我无权使唤你 |
[46:12] | but if you’d like, | 不过如果你愿意 |
[46:13] | i could get lieutenant laguerta on the phone. | 我可以接通洛格丽塔副队长 |
[46:15] | or if you prefer to speak to captain matthews, | 如果要我搬出马修队长的话 |
[46:17] | i could arrange that,as well. | 我也可以安排 |
[46:18] | dexter,what’s going on? | 德克斯特 发生了什么事 |
[46:20] | please,just stay here,okay? | 就待在这 好吗 |
[46:24] | it’s one thing to fuck with me | 招惹我和招惹恨我的前女友 |
[46:26] | another to fuck with my ex-girlfriend who hates me. | 是两码事 |
[46:30] | the lila experiment is officially over. | 莱拉的那一套结束了 |
[46:34] | dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[46:36] | give me rita’s key. | 把丽塔的钥匙给我 |
[46:42] | well,that’s your fault,isn’t it,dexter? | 德克斯特 这可是你的错 不是吗 |
[46:45] | you lied to me about working late, | 你骗我晚上加班 |
[46:49] | and i thought i might find you there. | 我以为去她那儿能找到你 |
[46:52] | do not ever go to rita’s house again. | 不许再踏进丽塔家半步 |
[46:55] | do you understand? | 知道了吗 |
[46:58] | do you understand? | 知道了吗 |
[47:03] | is this the monster that you keep telling me about? | 这就是你所说的困兽吗 |
[47:06] | trust me,when you meet the monster,you’ll know. | 相信我 见到那困兽你会明白的 |
[47:12] | you called jiminez. | 你打电话给吉米内兹 |
[47:15] | yeah,i suppose i did. | 对 大概是吧 |
[47:17] | why? | 为什么 |
[47:20] | why would you try to have me killed? | 为什么你想害死我 |
[47:22] | you weren’t going to get killed. | 你不会死的 |
[47:24] | that’s why i did it at the bowling alley, | 我在保龄球馆这么做 |
[47:26] | so all your police-officer friends would be there. | 你那些警局同事都在场的 |
[47:29] | what were you thinking?! are you insane?! | 你到底在想什么 你疯了吗 |
[47:31] | i was trying to bring us back together again! | 我只是想让我俩和好如初 |
[47:35] | you were pulling away,and… | 你相行渐远… |
[47:39] | remember at the hotel after you faced jiminez? | 还记得你见吉米内兹回来后酒店的事儿吗 |
[47:44] | that…that’s what i wanted! | 我要的是那样的你 |
[47:48] | to bring you back. | 让你回来 |
[47:52] | so you called him? | 是你打电话给他的? |
[47:56] | well,it worked,didn’t it? | 那不是很有用吗 |
[47:59] | last night. you and i. | 昨晚 你和我 |
[48:02] | you fell asleep in my arms. | 你在我臂弯中睡去 |
[48:08] | what?! | 又怎样?! |
[48:14] | you… | 你… |
[48:16] | you are more dangerous than my addiction will ever be. | 你比我所沉溺的痛苦还要危险 |
[48:21] | that’s saying a lot. | 这话意味深长 |
[48:26] | stay away from rita. | 离丽塔远点儿 |
[48:29] | stay away from me. | 离我远点儿 |
[48:33] | or what? | 不然呢 |
[48:38] | or you will see the monster. | 不然让你领教真正的野兽 |