时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’ll notice we have some new faces here. | 如你所见 我们来了新的同事 |
[00:06] | Are we under investigation? | 我们也被调查了吗 |
[00:07] | Sloppy bloodwork. | 粗心的血检报告 |
[00:09] | I asked myself, “how the hell did that happen?” | 我也琢磨着 这到底怎么回事儿 |
[00:13] | Bay harbor butcher is one of our own. | 湾岸屠夫是我们其中一员 |
[00:16] | Dexter and I broke up. | 德克斯特和我分手了 |
[00:19] | Does that mean he doesn’t like us, either? | 这么说他不喜欢我们了么 |
[00:22] | Would you have dinner with me tomorrow night? | 明晚能邀你共进晚餐吗 |
[00:24] | I’d love to have dinner with you. | 我愿意 |
[00:28] | Your past was a bigger mystery than fucking jimmy hoffa. | 你的过去比他娘的吉米·哈弗还神秘 |
[00:31] | It’s time to make doakes go away. | 该让道克斯消失了 |
[00:41] | Sergeant james doakes is on administrative leave | 道克斯警官暂被停职 |
[00:43] | Pending an internal affairs investigation. | 等候内务调查 |
[00:45] | Are we through here, sir? | 说完了么 长官 |
[00:46] | No, actually. we’re just getting — we’re done. | -其实咱们才刚开始 -说完了 |
[00:51] | Oh. there’s my sponsor. | 那是我的保证人 |
[00:53] | This woman sees me. | 那女人能看穿我 |
[00:54] | I didn’t care what you did. | 我不在乎你做过什么 |
[00:56] | She’s looking behind the mask, and she’s not turning away. | 她透过我的面具 她不会放弃的 |
[00:59] | You a friend of dexter’s? | 你是德克斯特的朋友吗 |
[01:00] | I’m, uh, his decorator. love the hat. | 我是…他的室内设计师 帽子不错 |
[01:08] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[01:09] | Help, please! | 救命啊 |
[01:11] | I need to embrace who I am. | 我要回归本位 |
[01:13] | I need to kill the man who murdered my mother. | 杀了那个杀害我母亲的凶手 |
[01:14] | A secret cabin in the middle of the everglades — | 大沼泽国家公园里的幽闭小屋… |
[01:17] | What more could a rededicated serial killer ask for? | 这不正是连环杀手想要的么 |
[01:20] | It’s kind of fitting, don’t you think? | 挺合适的 你觉得呢 |
[01:33] | Well, it’s just that the door was open | 只是 门是开着的 |
[01:36] | And you’re the only other one with a key. | 你又是唯一有钥匙的人 |
[01:38] | Rita, get out of the house. call the police. | 丽塔离开房子 快叫警察 |
[01:40] | I can’t take you with me. | 不能带上你 |
[01:45] | Someone was in this house. | 屋里有人 |
[01:46] | Dexter, what’s going on? please, just stay here. | -德克斯特这是怎么了 -乖乖待在这 |
[01:48] | Stay away from rita. | 离丽塔远点 |
[01:51] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[03:50] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这个意思啊 |
[03:52] | That I’m always right? | 你承认我总是有理咯 |
[03:54] | That you were right about lila. | 你看对莱拉这人了 |
[03:55] | She was bad for me. | 她不适合我 |
[03:57] | And that I’m always right! | 我就说了我总是对的 |
[03:59] | Hurry the fuck up! | 挪快点啊 |
[04:00] | I didn’t realize how bad till last night. | 到昨晚我才认识到是多么的不合适 |
[04:03] | Hey, vince. how’s it going? | 文斯 还好么 |
[04:06] | She had me fighting with myself the whole time. | 她总是把我自己搞得团团转 |
[04:09] | All that self-reflection is unhealthy. | 这种自我反省真不好 |
[04:10] | Stop reflecting and move. | 别反省了 快走啊 |
[04:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:16] | The fact is I already know who I am, | 其实我早就知道我是什么人了 |
[04:18] | And I’m done fighting it. | 我一直都在挣扎 |
[04:19] | So the battle’s over. lila’s over. | 争斗结束了 和莱拉也结束了 |
[04:22] | Morgan, clean this mess up. | 摩根 把这烂摊子收拾好 |
[04:24] | It’s a goddamn safety hazard. | 这可是他娘的安全隐患 |
[04:40] | Can’t leave this shit lying around, bro. | 哥们 你别把这破玩艺到处乱扔 |
[04:51] | Nice — my subconscious isn’t even bothering with symbolism. | 很好 我的潜意识不会被任何表征所困扰了 |
[04:55] | That’s what I get | 这是我 |
[04:56] | For leaving the remains of jimenez up in that cabin. | 把吉米内兹的尸体扔到小屋后得到的启示 |
[04:59] | Bad time to get sloppy, with special agent lundy | 但自从蓝迪探员… |
[05:01] | Putting everyone in law enforcement under a microscope. | 对警队成员展开调查后 事情就棘手了 |
[05:07] | Dexter? what are you doing here? | 德克斯特 你怎么在这儿 |
[05:11] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[05:17] | …just wanted to give you that. | 只是想把这给你 |
[05:21] | You’re in the same clothes as last night. | 还是和昨晚穿一样的衣服 |
[05:23] | You slept here? | 你就睡这儿么 |
[05:26] | Not intentionally. | 不是故意的 |
[05:27] | I just wanted to make sure whoever broke in stayed away. | 我只是想保证潜入你屋里的人不会再来 |
[05:32] | I guess I kind of fell asleep on the job. | 可能站岗时 我睡着了 |
[05:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[05:39] | Dexter! dexter’s here! | 德克斯特 德克斯特来了 |
[05:40] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 小家伙们 |
[05:42] | Dexter, I made a killer robot that eats airplanes. | 德克斯特 我做了个能吃飞机的机器杀手哦 |
[05:45] | Want to see? | 想瞧瞧么 |
[05:47] | Mom’s making pancakes. you want bananas in yours? | 妈妈在做煎饼 你要香蕉味的吗 |
[05:52] | Actually, guys, | 其实… 孩子们 |
[05:54] | There’s something I got to go deal with, so… | 我真的有事儿得去做 所以… |
[05:56] | Then why’d you come? | 那你干吗还要来 |
[05:58] | Cause you needed one of these. | 因为你们需要这个… |
[06:09] | All right, guys, | 行了 孩子们 |
[06:11] | Dexter’s got work to do, so go eat pancakes. | 德克斯特要工作了 吃煎饼去吧 |
[06:14] | Add extra bananas for me. | 把我的那份香蕉味的也吃掉哦 |
[06:22] | I didn’t mean for them to find me here. | 我不是故意让他们发现我来 |
[06:25] | Well, it’s okay. I think they needed a hug, too. | 没事儿 我想他们需要拥抱 |
[06:31] | Take care, dexter. | 保重 德克斯特 |
[06:32] | Wait. I want to say something. | 等等 我有话要说 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | I feel… | 我感到… |
[06:51] | Such regret, | 非常愧疚 |
[06:54] | Which is rare for me. | 我通常不这样的 |
[06:58] | But not that I don’t mess up — | 不是不想承认我错了 |
[07:01] | I do… | 我真的错了… |
[07:03] | Just never so stupendously. | 只是从来没有如此愧疚 |
[07:06] | I had you and them. | 我曾拥有你和孩子们 |
[07:11] | And I had us — so much to have. | 拥有共同的生活 还能奢望什么 |
[07:18] | And just to demolish it, | 而我却亲手毁了它 |
[07:22] | I honestly thought that I was smarter than that — | 多希望当时我不要那么愚蠢 |
[07:24] | Rude awakening. | 那么冲动 |
[07:27] | Lila’s one of the biggest mistakes of my life. | 莱拉是我一生中最大的错 |
[07:33] | It means a lot to me, dexter. | 这些话对我来说很重要 德克斯特 |
[07:37] | But it doesn’t change the fact | 但却无法改变… |
[07:39] | That you slept with another woman. | 你和另一个女人睡过的事实 |
[07:42] | I can’t forgive that. | 我不能原谅那一点 |
[07:43] | I don’t expect you to. | 我不指望你能 |
[07:45] | I just wanted to say it. | 我只是想说出来而已 |
[07:54] | All I can do now is pick up the pieces of jimenez. | 此刻我只能去收拾吉米内兹残肢 |
[07:59] | He’s one big pile of evidence — | 他可是硕大的证据 |
[08:01] | Not that anyone will easily break into that cabin. | 倒不是说随时会有人闯进那小屋里 |
[08:03] | The thing’s a bunker. | 那地方可不好找 |
[08:05] | Still, I can’t leave a kill lying around. | 可毕竟不能把杀人现场置之不理 |
[08:07] | I’ll have to call in sick at work. | 我得请病假了 |
[08:30] | It’s not doakes — fbi. | 不是道克斯 是FBI |
[08:33] | My feeble interview with lundy | 蓝迪对我的调查 我表现得太差 |
[08:35] | Might have put me on his short list of suspects. | 他大概已把我列为嫌疑犯之一 |
[08:38] | Left turn to the cabin… | 左转到小屋… |
[08:40] | Right turn to a change of clothes and work. | 右转回家换衣服上班 |
[08:45] | Glad I’m at peace with harry’s code again. | 幸好我又能冷静想到哈里的行事准则 |
[08:48] | It makes decisions easier — | 让我能从容以对 |
[08:50] | Caution first, jimenez later. | 谨慎第一 吉米内兹以后再说 |
[09:04] | Announcing the arrival of flight 274 | 274号航班已经到达本地 |
[09:07] | From santiago, dominican republic, | 来自多米尼加共和国圣地亚哥 |
[09:09] | gate 20-b. | 在20B号门 |
[09:10] | Your call has been forwarded | 您的来电已被转接到 |
[09:12] | To an automatic voice-message system. | 自动语音答录系统 |
[09:14] | James doakes… | 詹姆斯 道克斯… |
[09:15] | …is not available. | 暂时无法接通 |
[09:16] | To page this person, press 5 now. | 如需呼叫提醒 请按5号键 |
[09:23] | You know what? fuck you, james. | 去死吧 詹姆斯 |
[09:24] | Fuck you and your disappearing act. | 去你妈的人间蒸发 |
[09:26] | You know, you didn’t just stand me up last night. | 你不是光昨晚放我鸽子 |
[09:28] | You screwed yourself out of a six-figure security job, | 报酬6位数的工作 你就这么搞砸了 |
[09:31] | Which means that being a cop | 这意味着回去当一个警察 |
[09:33] | Is one of the few options you have left. | 算是你唯一的退路了 |
[09:35] | So, stop pissing off the people that can help you. | 别再气那些能帮你的人了 |
[09:40] | Lundy’s people have been trying to reach you. | 蓝迪的人一直在找你 |
[09:43] | They just want a hand with the bay harbor butcher case. | 他们想要一个湾岸屠夫案子的帮手 |
[09:46] | James, give it to them. | 詹姆斯帮帮他们吧 |
[09:48] | Show lundy that you are a team player. | 让蓝迪知道你是个有团队精神的人 |
[09:51] | Fake it. | 就算装也好 |
[09:54] | And pick up when I call again. | 下次我挂电话的话记得接 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna keep calling. | 我会一直打的 |
[10:01] | I’m not giving up on you, james. | 我不会放弃你的 詹姆斯 |
[10:15] | Your right eye is a little darker than your left eye. | 你的右眼的颜色比你左眼的要深 |
[10:21] | And you weigh about 50 pounds. | 你感觉只有50磅重 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna have to fatten you up. | 我得把你养胖点 |
[10:25] | Didn’t seem to bother you last night… | 昨晚你为什么没嫌我瘦 |
[10:28] | Or this morning. | 今早也没有 |
[10:32] | So much for taking it slow, huh? | 慢慢来就好了 |
[10:35] | The slow part was nice. | 慢慢来的确不错 |
[10:38] | I guess that’s the perk | 这就是它的好处吧 |
[10:40] | Of dating a man who’s experienced. | 跟一个有经验的男人约会 |
[10:42] | Read “old guy.” | 说”老男人”好了 |
[10:44] | Read what I said — | 照我说的说 |
[10:46] | Experienced, as in technique… | 有经验的 从技术的角度说 |
[10:51] | As in mad skills. | 销魂的手法 |
[11:03] | Are you always gonna be this touchy about the age thing? | 我一说你的年龄你就来气了? |
[11:05] | That will get old. | 这样更容易老 |
[11:07] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:08] | This is new territory for me — dating in general, | 一般意义的约会对我来说可是新鲜的 |
[11:12] | Dating someone so young in particular, | 特别是跟这么年轻的人约会 |
[11:16] | And dating a coworker especially. | 而且是跟同事约会 |
[11:18] | Ooh. so I’m the more experienced one — cool. | 那我成了更有经验的了 |
[11:22] | You’ve dated coworkers? | 你以前跟同事约会过? |
[11:24] | Okay, not that experienced. | 也不是那么有经验 |
[11:29] | Well, I’ve seen enough of them to see where they go wrong, | 看了太多同事之间约会出岔的事了 |
[11:33] | And experience tells me | 经验告诉我 |
[11:35] | That full disclosure is the best way to go. | 完全的公开才是正道 |
[11:37] | What, like… | 什么意思 就像… |
[11:41] | Tell people at work? | …告诉其他同事们? |
[11:44] | Debra, I’m an aboveboard kind of guy, | 黛布拉 我是个光明正大的人 |
[11:48] | And in the history of office romances, | 而且在办公室恋情上 |
[11:51] | Sneaking around has never worked. | 偷偷摸摸的总会出差错的 |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不这么想 |
[11:56] | Things are just so tense around the station right now. | 现在局里的气氛很紧张 |
[11:59] | So you’re worried about making people tense? | 你是说你担心让别人感到紧张? |
[12:01] | I just think the timing is bad. | 我是觉得时机不到 |
[12:03] | Maybe we should wait until we can — | 也许我们该等到… |
[12:13] | Lundy. | 蓝迪 |
[12:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[12:20] | Notify d.c. | 通知地方检察院 |
[12:22] | Then get cal to go sit on mendelsohn until he signs. | 直到他签字之前别轻举妄动 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:27] | And then call the field office and get me more bodies. | 打电话给停尸间 再送几个尸体来 |
[12:32] | Well, we need to move on this now. | 我们得赶紧着手了 |
[12:35] | Yes. okay. | 对 好的 |
[12:39] | What’s up? not sure. | – 怎么了 – 不确定 |
[12:41] | Something break on the butcher? | 湾岸屠夫的案子有进展了? |
[12:43] | I gotta go | 我要走了 |
[12:46] | There’s quiche. eat it. | 那儿有猪油火腿蛋糕 吃了它 |
[12:49] | Wait — shouldn’t we finish talking about this whole… | 等等 咱们是否应先谈完 |
[12:53] | …full-disclosure thing? | …关于公开关系的事? |
[13:04] | Lundy’s bees are buzzing. | 蓝迪的蜜蜂们正在躁动 |
[13:08] | Something has agitated the hive. | 好像什么东西惊动了蜂巢 |
[13:12] | My money’s on connolly down in property. | 我打赌是康纳利 |
[13:15] | Looks like much ado about something in there. | 那边好像很忙的样子啊 |
[13:18] | Lundy’s got a suspect for the bay harbor butcher, | 蓝迪发现一个嫌疑是湾岸屠夫的人 |
[13:20] | And bro, it’s one of us here. | 而且是咱们中的一个 |
[13:22] | That’s…disturbing. | 真令人…不安啊 |
[13:27] | We’re not sure that lundy’s picked someone, | 我们不知道蓝迪怀疑的是谁 |
[13:29] | But if he has, it sure as hell isn’t one of my people. | 就算真有那么个人 也肯定不是我的人 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry, lieutenant, but I confirmed it myself last night. | 抱歉 但我昨晚亲自确认过 |
[13:34] | Everything points to someone in this house. | 所有证据都指向这房子里的某人 |
[13:36] | Who in this house? | 这里的谁啊 |
[13:38] | I don’t know, but something must have broke this morning, | 我不清楚 但早上肯定发生了点事 |
[13:40] | Cause lundy shut us p.d. out of the task force, | 因为蓝迪把咱们隔离出工作组 |
[13:42] | Brought more feds in. | 并又调了些联邦调查员来 |
[13:44] | So he definitely has someone in his cross hairs. | 看来他一定是在怀疑某人了 |
[13:48] | What about steinbauer in impound? | 会不会是那个被关着的斯坦布尔 |
[13:49] | dude’s a freak. | 混蛋一个 |
[13:50] | I bet it’s wykoff from records. chico, please. | -我想肯定被排除了 -拜托 |
[13:52] | What about loring in narcotics? | 管缉毒的那人可能吗 |
[13:54] | Or it could be that murderous morgan in blood spatter. | 也可能是杀气腾腾的血迹分析员摩根 |
[13:56] | Maybe I was being watched this morning. | 可能整个早上我都在被监视着 |
[13:58] | But they’d be doing more than watching if they had proof. | 不过只要有证据他们就不会只看不行动 |
[14:01] | What’s going on in there? | 那边怎么回事 |
[14:02] | You tell us. | 你告诉我们啊 |
[14:05] | Why would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[14:07] | Come on. you’re lundy’s pet. | 说说嘛 你和蓝迪关系不错的 |
[14:08] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[14:10] | Seriously, what’s lundy got, or is he just blowing smoke? | 蓝迪发现什么了 还是仅仅造势而已 |
[14:12] | Seriously, I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[14:13] | But if he’s got something, it ain’t smoke. | 但要是真发现什么 肯定不是烟雾弹 |
[14:15] | Lundy’s too good to blow smoke. | 蓝迪才不会凭空造势呢 |
[14:17] | Man, no wonder you’re his pet. | 看看 显然你和他很热乎啊 |
[14:19] | Fuck you twice. | 去你的 |
[14:20] | Okay, enough. enough. | 行啦 够了 |
[14:22] | If you’re not on the task force, | 如果不在专案工作组 |
[14:23] | You’re clearing cases for the day. | 那你们去处理一下日常案件 |
[14:25] | yes, you too. | 是的 你也一起来 |
[14:28] | Psst, morgan. | 摩根 |
[14:40] | We’ve got company. | 咱俩作伴啦 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I noticed. | 嗯 知道了 |
[14:43] | Not there — in there… | 不是在这儿 是在那边… |
[14:46] | Waiting for you. | 正等着你呢 |
[14:48] | Lundy brought in his own forensic techs. | 蓝迪把法庭技术人员调来了 |
[14:51] | What are they looking for? | 他们想找什么 |
[14:54] | Think they’d tell me? | 他们会告诉我 |
[14:55] | I’m just the lfi. | 我只是个LFI |
[14:58] | Lead forensics investigator — or at least I used to be. | 法庭调查人员的领队…至少曾经是 |
[15:03] | Well, fuck them. | 见鬼去吧 |
[15:04] | They can have their fucking title | 他们会有他们的烂头衔 |
[15:07] | And the acronym that goes with it — | 还有名字缩写印在上面 |
[15:09] | Fucking indian givers. | 他妈的印度捐助者 |
[15:18] | Dexter morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[15:19] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[15:22] | Please give me your access code for the forensics database. | 请给我你的法医数据库密码 |
[15:24] | I’d like you to walk me through your filing system. | 希望你能让我看看你的文档记录 |
[15:26] | I’ll need a breakdown of procedure and protocol. | 我需要工作程序和协议的统计分析 |
[15:29] | Is there something particular I can help you with? | 还有什么其它能帮上忙的吗 |
[15:31] | We just need your help navigating the lab. | 只需要你能协助我们调查实验室 |
[15:34] | Your code, please. | 你的密码 谢谢 |
[15:37] | May i? | 我自己来? |
[15:47] | If they’re looking for proof, they won’t find it — | 他们要找证据的话 那只是徒劳 |
[15:49] | Not here at least. | 至少证据不在这 |
[15:51] | I may have briefly rebelled against harry, | 也许有时我会顶撞哈里 |
[15:53] | But I learned my lessons well. | 但我跟他学的还不赖 |
[15:55] | Come on, dex. tell me. | 快点 德克斯 告诉我 |
[15:58] | Um, make sure they deserve it. | 我保证他们罪有应得 |
[16:02] | Dexter, this is life-or-death stuff. | 德克斯特 这事关生死 |
[16:04] | It’s that important. | 事关重大 |
[16:06] | Why do you think I pulled all those strings to arrange this? | 你觉得我为何冒险安排这个 |
[16:10] | Dexter, now, come on. tell me. | 德克斯特 快点 告诉我 |
[16:12] | What is the number-one rule? | 首要原则是什么 |
[16:15] | Don’t get caught. | 不要被抓住 |
[16:17] | And what are all the other rules for? | 那其它那些原则是为了什么 |
[16:19] | So I don’t get caught. | 都是为了帮我脱险 |
[16:23] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:26] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[16:44] | Why are they looking at us like that? | 他们为什么这样看咱们 |
[16:48] | They don’t know why you’re here, | 他们不明白你为什么会在这 |
[16:50] | Why you need to see this. | 不明白为什么你也要参加 |
[16:54] | But I want this seared into your mind, son. | 但我希望你能牢牢记住这一幕 儿子 |
[17:13] | The chair? | 起来? |
[17:15] | The chair? | 起来? |
[17:36] | Cross-check our data with interpol. | 让国际刑警反复查看数据 |
[17:38] | See where it leads. yeah. | 看看有什么线索没有 是的 |
[17:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:43] | So, bats out of hell | 离弦之箭 |
[17:45] | Move slower than you did this morning. | 都没你今早跑的快呀 |
[17:47] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起啊 |
[17:48] | But as you can see — | 但正如你所见 |
[17:50] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[17:51] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[17:52] | Cause I wondered if maybe you were also cheesed | 我想你可能不太高兴 |
[17:56] | About my whole not-disclosing thing. | 因为我不想公开咱们的关系 |
[17:59] | I don’t want you to think | 我不希望你认为 |
[18:01] | I’m unsure or… | 我缺乏信心或者 |
[18:05] | Embarrassed or anything. | 不好意思之类的 |
[18:07] | Why would you be embarrassed? I’m hot. | 你有什么不好意思的 我很抢手的 |
[18:09] | Mm-hmm. yeah. you got that right. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[18:12] | Hey, look, it had nothing to do with you, | 嘿 这事和你无关 |
[18:16] | Except that it made you feel bad, which was not my intention. | 如果让你不开心了 那并不是我的本意 |
[18:19] | It’s just — | 只是… |
[18:20] | – Something’s up. – Something’s up. | – 出了点事 – 出了点事 |
[18:22] | What? | 那是什么事 |
[18:24] | I really can’t tell you. | 我真的不能告诉你 |
[18:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:28] | Honestly, you don’t want to know. | 说真的 你不会想知道的 |
[19:07] | It’s a ghost from my past. | 是以前认识的人 |
[19:11] | I wasn’t sure I’d be able to find you. | 我不确定能找到你 |
[19:13] | I’m in the phone book now. | 我现在在登记的电话册里了 |
[19:15] | Last place you look, eh? | 你是在那找到我的 对吧? |
[19:17] | It’s good to see you, leones. | 见到你真好 勒诺斯 |
[19:19] | My father-in-law will be happy | 我岳父会很高兴的 |
[19:21] | We have a customer with american dollars. | 我们这来了个有美钞的顾客 |
[19:23] | Looks like you’re in the travel business now, huh? | 看来你现在做旅游生意了? |
[19:27] | Orbitz, man — it’s killing us. | 唉 真是让人受不了啊 |
[19:29] | And people only think of haiti for war and poverty. | 人们以为海地是个充满战争和贫穷的地方 |
[19:33] | But the brave ones still come. | 不过勇敢点的还是会来看看 |
[19:35] | We arrange tours between the islands. | 我们安排岛屿观光 |
[19:37] | No more sneaking people over the border in the middle of the night? | 再没有人深夜偷渡了? |
[19:40] | My wife would castrate me. | 我老婆会阉了我的 |
[19:43] | I work only for her father now. | 我目前只给她爸爸干活 |
[19:45] | The man is satan on wheels. | 那人是轮椅上的撒旦呀 |
[19:47] | I hope the dog will bite him. | 真希望来只狗咬死他 |
[19:53] | So, what can I arrange for you? | 那么 我能为您安排点什么 |
[19:57] | Maybe the rosewood resort on little dix, huh? | 迪克斯小岛上的紫檀胜地如何 |
[20:00] | Only the best for my old friend. | 愿为老朋友提供最佳服务 |
[20:03] | I was thinking more like the hospital in dom rep. | 我在考虑位于德姆来普的医院 |
[20:10] | You are sick? | 你生病了? |
[20:11] | No. but I need a — a discreet lab. | 没有 我只是需要一间隐蔽的实验室 |
[20:15] | A relaxing cruise is better. | 舒适的游艇更好些吧 |
[20:18] | There’s a shuffleboard tournament | 上面还有推盘游戏大赛 |
[20:19] | On the jewel of the seas — big stakes. | 就在”海上宝石”上 有大奖哦 |
[20:22] | Leones, you were always the one to see, | 勒诺斯 你总是会帮忙的 |
[20:24] | No questions asked, whenever we needed shit. | 从不多话 在任何需要帮助的时候 |
[20:27] | I am not a fixer anymore, | 我已经洗手不干了 |
[20:29] | And you are not in black operations. | 而你现在又在从事秘密活动 |
[20:33] | I’m a travel agent, and I like it. | 我是旅行社的 我喜欢这工作 |
[20:38] | No one tries to kill me or torture me… | 没人会来杀害我或者折磨我 |
[20:42] | …except for him, | …除了他 |
[20:43] | With his vicious dog and foul breath. | 以及他的恶狗和口臭 |
[20:46] | Listen, this isn’t dangerous, man. | 听着 这并不危险 |
[20:49] | I just need some blood slides analyzed. | 我只是需要做一些切片分析 |
[20:53] | Leones, I need your help. | 勒诺斯 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:55] | This is all you want — the slides analyzed? | 只需要血液分析吗 |
[20:59] | And your most expensive tour package of the islands. | 还要你这最贵的岛屿旅游团 |
[21:03] | Give me the slides. I’ll see what I can do. | 给我血液切片 我试着帮帮忙吧 |
[21:07] | Confirm the arrangements first. | 先确定行程 |
[21:08] | I’ll bring them over by boat. | 我用船带过来 |
[21:10] | Avoiding customs. | 避开海关 |
[21:11] | Don’t want to risk it with biological materials. | 我不想冒险让它们成为”生物材料” |
[21:14] | Just tell me, james. | 告诉我 詹姆斯 |
[21:18] | Are you in trouble? | 你是不是遇到麻烦了 |
[21:19] | No. | 没有 |
[21:22] | But someone else is gonna be. | 但另有其人 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | That takes us through 95’s discoverable notes. | 那要我们研究发现的第95号记录 |
[21:31] | 94. | 94吧 |
[21:32] | How far back are you looking? | 调查进展如何 |
[21:34] | Let’s start with knife wounds. | 先从刀伤开始 |
[21:37] | To search by cause of death, | 寻找致死原因 |
[21:38] | Go to the upper right-hand — | 往右上边去 |
[21:40] | It’s okay. I’m good. | 没事 我来就好 |
[21:44] | They’re wasting their time here. | 他们完全是在浪费时间 |
[21:46] | Now, if they had a warrant for my apartment, | 现在要是他们有我家的搜查令 |
[21:48] | They’d find blood slides and killing tools. | 他们会发现血液切片和杀人凶器 |
[21:50] | Got to move those. | 得尽快处理 |
[21:52] | Got to dispose of jimenez. | 处理掉吉米内兹 |
[21:54] | Instead, I’m waiting for the fat man to sing. | 可我却在这等着听这胖子喝斥 |
[21:56] | – Why don’t I just – I’ve got it. | -还是让我 -我在处理呢 |
[21:58] | – It will be faster – I’ve got it! | -我会处理得更快的 -我会弄的! |
[22:00] | In fact, I think we can get along on our own from here. | 事实上 我们可以就此各自分工了 |
[22:02] | And he sings. | 胖子果然是开口了 |
[22:10] | I’m wearing green underpants. | 我穿的是绿色底裤 |
[22:12] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but when I bought them, they were white. | 没错 可我买的时候可是白色的 |
[22:19] | Too much information! | 说太多了吧! |
[22:26] | Oh! | 噢 |
[22:28] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[22:29] | Look who’s come out of his cave. | 看谁来了 |
[22:31] | Lila, what are you doing here? | 莱拉你在这干吗 |
[22:34] | She came to see me, bro. | 她来看我 老兄 |
[22:36] | Angel mentioned that he needed a decorator, | 安吉儿说他需要设计师 |
[22:38] | And, well, a slot just came up, | 而且 正好有点空 |
[22:40] | So I gave him a call. | 所以我给他打了电话 |
[22:42] | I’ve always wanted a decorator. | 我一直想找装修师傅的 |
[22:44] | Angel, come here. | 安吉儿过来 |
[22:46] | She’s not really a decorator. | 她才不是什么装修师傅 |
[22:49] | It’s not really my apartment that I want decorated. | 实际上我要装修的也不是我的公寓 |
[22:52] | So, hey, the boys here | 那么 在座的男士 |
[22:54] | Have persuaded me to go for a drink. | 想拉我去喝一杯 |
[22:57] | Or 10. | 也许是10杯吧 |
[22:58] | Oh, god. should I be worried? | 上帝 我有什么好担心的 |
[22:59] | Yes. you should. | 当然要担心 |
[23:02] | Then maybe you should come with us, | 那么你就一起来吧 |
[23:06] | Because who knows what secrets will come pouring out of me | 因为只要一喝酒 |
[23:08] | Once the drinks start flowing. | 谁知道我会吐露什么真言呢 |
[23:10] | Hey, lila, um, I have 2,000 square feet | 嘿 莱拉 我那有2千平方尺的地方 |
[23:13] | That needs a total makeover. | 要好好装修一下 |
[23:15] | You got 800 if you count your parking space. | 要是算上停车位 你还有800 |
[23:17] | She can do it twice. | 她可以分两次做 |
[23:21] | I have to get to jimenez, but a dead man tells no tales. | 我得处理吉米内兹 不过死人不会说话 |
[23:24] | A drunk, unstable woman very well may. | 醉酒后失控的女人可是真会胡言乱语的 |
[23:34] | But do you call me | 可你是叫我 |
[23:36] | Paddy the road builder? | 修路人吗 |
[23:38] | No, and me, with my own two hands, | 不 我可是就用双手 |
[23:40] | I built the town library. | 就建好了市图书馆呢 |
[23:41] | But do you call me paddy the library giver? | 那你就要叫我图书馆捐赠人吗 |
[23:44] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | But you fuck one little goat… | 可你上了只小山羊 |
[23:51] | All right. I got one. | 好吧 我说一个 |
[23:53] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[23:54] | What? it’s a good one. | 干吗 我的这个可不错呢 |
[23:56] | Knowing you, it would be inappropriate in front of a lady. | 你要说的可不适合在女士面前说 |
[23:58] | She just did a goat-fucker joke. | 可她刚说了个上山羊的笑话 |
[24:00] | Aw, you’re such a protector, angel. | 你真有保护欲啊 安吉儿 |
[24:03] | I do my best. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[24:06] | Like that time that you came to dexter’s rescue | 就像那时在保龄球馆 |
[24:08] | At the bowling alley. | 救德克斯特一样 |
[24:11] | You just ran right towards that mugger, | 你直接冲向强盗 |
[24:13] | No thought for your own personal safety. | 毫不顾个人安危 |
[24:16] | That’s my job. | 那是我该做的 |
[24:17] | Mine, too. it is not. | – 也是我该做的 – 才不是呢 |
[24:20] | Don’t do it, lila. don’t bring jimenez up. | 别那样 莱拉 别提到吉米内兹 |
[24:23] | Did they, uh, ever catch that guy? | 他们 呃 抓到那家伙了吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah, dex, did you ever file a report? | 对了 德克斯特 你整理报告了吗 |
[24:28] | I can still look into it. | 我还可以再查的 |
[24:30] | I’m sure he’s long gone by now. | 我相信他早就跑远了吧 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:37] | Anyway, I’m gonna go to the loo. | 那我去下厕所 |
[24:39] | The loo? | 厕所? |
[24:42] | How cute is that? | 可爱吧? |
[24:45] | It’s — right. | – 是 – 对吧 |
[24:54] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想干吗 |
[24:58] | I’m concerned. | 我担心你 |
[25:00] | Usually, when someone quits their sponsor, | 通常要是有人放弃了保证人 |
[25:02] | It means they’re using again. | 也就是说他们又开始吸毒了 |
[25:04] | You can quit the sponsor bullshit. | 别胡扯什么保证人之类的了 |
[25:07] | I’m done with it and you. | 我是不会听了 我和你也完了 |
[25:08] | Did I not make that clear last night? | 昨晚我还没说清楚吗 |
[25:11] | It’s out of order. | 这暂时不能用 |
[25:15] | There’s still work we can do together. | 可还是有我们能一起干的活啊 |
[25:17] | No, there isn’t — I am who I am, | 不 才没有 我就是我 |
[25:20] | And I don’t want you coming anywhere near me or my addiction. | 我可不想你靠近我或者关心我的毒瘾 |
[25:23] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[25:24] | Oh, I understand… how lonely you are. | 我明白…你很孤独 |
[25:27] | Stop. | 够了 |
[25:29] | Those friends of yours out there — | 外面你的那些朋友 |
[25:30] | They didn’t even know you. | 他们甚至并不了解你 |
[25:31] | They just see the mask, but I see it all. | 他们只看到你的面具 可我全看到了 |
[25:35] | I can see how upset you are. | 我能看出你有多难过 |
[25:39] | No, really? | 是吗 |
[25:40] | No. | 不 |
[25:43] | It’s more than just me that’s eating at you. | 困扰你的不单我一个吧 |
[25:46] | There’s something else. | 还有其他事 |
[25:48] | You don’t have to handle it alone. | 你不用独自承受 |
[25:52] | I can help. | 我能帮忙的 |
[25:54] | I know how heavy that mask is, | 我了解那面具有多沉重 |
[25:58] | How tiring. | 有多烦人 |
[25:59] | I’m the only one who can see behind it, | 只有我能看穿面具背后的一切 |
[26:01] | And it doesn’t scare me. | 而且我并不害怕 |
[26:04] | It’s like looking in the mirror. | 就像面对镜中的自己 |
[26:07] | It’s why we belong together. | 所以我们是同病相怜 |
[26:12] | Hey, asshole, it’s ladies only. | 嘿 杂种 这可是女卫生间 |
[26:15] | My mistake. | 这是误会 |
[26:18] | He giving you trouble? | 他为难你了吗 |
[26:19] | A little. | 有点 |
[26:22] | But I know he’ll see I’m right. | 但我知道他会明白我是对的 |
[26:25] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[26:30] | You are not driving. | 不是你开车 |
[26:32] | Fuck you. | 我操 |
[26:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:39] | Can’t live with her. can’t kill her. | 不能与之为伍 不能杀她灭口 |
[26:44] | She’s not going away. | 她总是挥之不去 |
[26:48] | Neither is that undercover car. | 就像那便衣的警车 |
[26:52] | So much for paranoia. | 要担心的太多了 |
[26:56] | Those feds are real. | 可那些联邦调查员是真的 |
[27:12] | Lundy found my slides. | 蓝迪发现了我的血液切片 |
[27:17] | It’s over. | 一切都完了 |
[27:24] | You’re out of shampoo. | 你的洗发水用完了 |
[27:25] | Sorry. yours is better than mine. | 抱歉 你的比我的好用多了 |
[27:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[27:30] | My new place isn’t set up yet. | 我的新住处还没安顿好 |
[27:32] | I don’t want to make a habit of staying at lundy’s. | 我可不想把住在蓝迪家当成习惯 |
[27:35] | I mean, what if people find out? | 我是说要是大家发现了怎么办 |
[27:36] | It would be a whole new reason to disrespect me. | 那可又会有好理由来蔑视我了 |
[27:38] | Maybe they already know. | 也许大家都发现了 |
[27:39] | They keep assuming I have inside intel. | 他们总以为我是他肚子里的蛔虫么 |
[27:41] | They’re always asking me what lundy knows. | 总问我蓝迪知道些什么 |
[27:43] | What does he know? tell me. | 他知道什么 告诉我吧 |
[27:45] | Fuck, dex, I’m talking about my feelings here. | 我操 德克斯 我可是在说我的感受 |
[27:47] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你他妈怎么了 |
[27:50] | Look, I know he’s old, and it’s complicated and whatever, | 我知道他老了点 或者是有点复杂 |
[27:53] | But I feel like he’s someone I can, you know, count on. | 可我总觉得他是我能依靠的人 知道吗 |
[27:57] | That’s good, deb. | 那很好 黛布 |
[27:59] | You should have that, because I won’t always be — | 你是该依靠他 因为我不能总在… |
[28:03] | Who the fuck is that at this hour? | 这时候会是他妈的谁呀 |
[28:07] | Deb, don’t. | 黛布 别开门 |
[28:08] | What the fuck? | 怎么了? |
[28:11] | Dexter morgan. | 德克斯特 摩根 |
[28:14] | Special agent lundy wants to see you. | 特别调查员蓝迪要见你 |
[28:17] | Please come with us. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[28:18] | Wait. lundy didn’t say anything about this to me. | 等等 蓝迪怎么就没跟我说 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry, deb. | 抱歉 黛布 |
[28:23] | I’m on the fucking task force. | 我也在这该死的专案小组啊 |
[28:25] | I demand to know what — | 我有权知道… |
[28:28] | I’m right behind you. they’re calling us in. | 我随后就去 他们打电话了 |
[28:31] | I’m right behind you, dex. | 我随后就到 德克斯特 |
[28:36] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[28:38] | I should be panicked, terrified, | 我该惊慌失措 |
[28:41] | But lila was right. | 可莱拉说对了 |
[28:43] | The mask has been heavy. | 这面具确实很沉重 |
[28:45] | I won’t need it in surrender. | 如果要投降哪就无需再戴面具了 |
[28:47] | I can let it go. | 我可以摘下它 |
[28:48] | The pain will come | 痛苦即将来临 |
[28:51] | When Deb finally understands who her brother really is. | 一旦黛布最终发现他哥哥的真面目 |
[28:59] | Rita’s horror, the kids’ tears. | 丽塔的尊严 孩子们的眼泪 |
[29:37] | My old friends, here to betray me. | 我的老伙计们 现在却离我而去 |
[29:40] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[29:46] | I’m sure that you heard | 你一定听说了 |
[29:48] | We have a suspect in the bay harbor butcher case. | 我们找到了湾岸屠夫案子的嫌疑人 |
[29:51] | Put them on. | 带上手套 |
[29:55] | We now have the evidence to back it up. | 现在需要证据来证明 |
[29:59] | We need answers, now. | 我们现在就要结果 |
[30:06] | Open it. | 打开 |
[30:25] | Explain it to us. | 给我们解释一下 |
[30:30] | Trophies. | 他的战利品 |
[30:32] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[30:36] | What happens now? | 发生什么了 |
[30:38] | I know this will come as a shock to you, Morgan, | 摩根 你一定会很震惊 |
[30:42] | But our primary suspect is someone you know well… | 但是这个嫌疑人是你非常熟悉的 |
[30:47] | …sergeant James Doakes. | 詹姆斯 道克斯警司 |
[30:49] | Sergeant…Doakes? | 道克斯警司? |
[30:55] | He was the lead case investigator | 那四个受害者的案子 |
[30:57] | On four of the butcher victims, | 都由他负责 |
[30:59] | Which put him on my radar. | 因此我对他密切关注 |
[31:03] | We looked into his background. | 我们查了他的出身 |
[31:04] | It turns out his father was a butcher and abusive | 发现他爸爸是个粗鲁的屠夫 |
[31:08] | Doakes was also a trained assassin in special forces. | 道克斯也曾是特种部队训练有素的杀手 |
[31:11] | That, along with his on-the-job shootings | 仅仅从他执行任务时的开枪记录 |
[31:13] | And excessive-force citations — | 以及过分使用暴力来看 |
[31:15] | He fits the profile. | 他符合屠夫的性格 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 你说的很对 |
[31:19] | He has a need to dole out personal justice. | 他总想展示自己的是非评判标准 |
[31:22] | Yesterday, Doakes walked out of an interview | 昨天的面试 他爽约了 |
[31:24] | And disappeared. | 之后便失踪了 |
[31:25] | This morning, we were alerted | 今早 我们接到通知 |
[31:26] | that he boarded a plane out of the country. | 他乘飞机出国了 |
[31:28] | That enabled me to get warrants on his apartment and car. | 我们就申请了搜查令 搜了他的房和车 |
[31:34] | He had the slides? | 这是他的血液切片? |
[31:36] | Carefully hidden in the trunk of his car at the airport. | 在机场他的车的后备箱里找到的 |
[31:39] | It all makes so much sense. | 所有的一切都合情合理 |
[31:41] | Everyone else in the precinct | 当我告诉局里的其他人时 |
[31:43] | Was beyond shocked when I told them. | 他们非常震惊 |
[31:47] | What exactly is sergeant Doakes’ problem with you, Morgan? | 摩根 道克斯警司为什么总找你麻烦 |
[31:51] | I kill people, for one. | 比如说 我杀人 |
[31:53] | But what was it sergeant Doakes said about me? | 但道克斯警司怎么看我 |
[31:56] | I’ve always sensed | 我总能觉察到 |
[31:58] | There was something… off about him… | 他有些不为人知的秘密 |
[32:02] | Like he’s hiding in plain sight. | 我对此一览无遗 |
[32:08] | I never concealed my doubts. | 因为我从不掩饰对他的怀疑 |
[32:09] | So he attacked you. | 所以他揍你 |
[32:11] | Well, he might try it again, | 他可能故技重施 |
[32:13] | Particularly when he finds out he’s our prime suspect. | 尤其当他发现 他被列为主要嫌疑犯 |
[32:17] | Yeah. that should piss him off. | 的确 所以他潜逃了 |
[32:20] | We’ve tried to keep an eye on you from a distance. | 我们会暗中保护你 |
[32:22] | The undercover cars. | 在盯梢的车里 |
[32:24] | Not undercover enough, obviously. | 显然 那远远不够 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry for the abrupt pickup tonight, | 这么晚把你请回来 真抱歉 |
[32:29] | But from here on out, | 但从现在起 |
[32:30] | We’ll want a protective detail on you at all times. | 我们会对你密切保护 |
[32:33] | That could complicate my life. | 这会扰乱我的生活 |
[32:36] | Dexter, it will keep Doakes at bay. | 德克斯特 这会使道克斯走投无路 |
[32:38] | Good point. | 听起来不错 |
[32:40] | What happens now is we need you | 现在我们需要你 |
[32:41] | to analyze and match these slides immediately. | 分析并立即将这些血液切片配对 |
[32:44] | Me? | 让我做? |
[32:45] | I’m keeping the forensics in-house. | 我会让内部的法医们协助你 |
[32:47] | The public needs to see our strength now. | 该给公众们展示我们的能力了 |
[32:50] | Their trust in us is about to take a major ass-fucking. | 他们认为我们一无是处 |
[32:55] | Now, I’m making you first forensic tech | 我现在任命你为首席法医 |
[32:57] | In the chain of custody with these slides. | 保管这些血液切片 |
[32:59] | I figure you have more motivation than most | 我认为 为了能将道克斯绳之以法 |
[33:02] | to see Doakes brought to justice, | 你会最有干劲 |
[33:03] | So I know you’ll be thorough. | 我知道你会全力以赴 |
[33:12] | The tsa is circulating Doakes’s photo | 二号线在各大机场 |
[33:14] | To all major airports. | 正滚动播出道克斯的照片 |
[33:15] | Sergeant Doakes — | 道克斯警司 |
[33:17] | He peeked behind the curtain. | 他在暗处偷窥 |
[33:19] | He saw who I am. | 并发现了我的真面目 |
[33:21] | But it only put him in the line of fire. | 但这却令他陷入非议 |
[33:23] | There’s an apb out on the eastern seaboard. | 东海岸已经发布了一个全境通告 |
[33:25] | I still don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[33:26] | Because it’s not true. | 因为这不是真的 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:29] | Don’t, vince. | 别这样 文斯 |
[33:36] | Just — just don’t. | 反正你闭嘴 |
[33:40] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[33:42] | I swear Lundy didn’t tell me. | 我发誓 蓝迪并没有告诉我 |
[33:45] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:46] | Big fucking manhunt mobilizing out there. | 他妈的大搜索将会开始 |
[33:49] | We’ll get him, Dex. | 我们会抓到他的 德克斯 |
[33:52] | And when you do, my story has to be stronger than his. | 一旦你开始 就会发现我的故事更轰动 |
[33:54] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna be with you every step of the way — | 别担心 我随时在你身边 |
[33:57] | Me and this. | 我和这把枪 |
[33:59] | I have an even bigger favor. | 我还想请你帮个大忙 |
[34:01] | Name it. | 说说看 |
[34:02] | Move into that new apartment of yours. | 搬到你的新公寓里住 |
[34:04] | Deb, if you got in the middle of this and you got hurt — | 黛布 如果你参与 会受伤的 |
[34:07] | Hurt? | 受伤? |
[34:09] | I’m a fucking cop. | 我是他妈的一个警察 |
[34:10] | You’re my sister first. | 你首先是我妹妹 |
[34:12] | And I’m gonna worry like a brother, not a coworker. | 我做为哥哥而不是同事担心你 |
[34:14] | Don’t, god damn it. you have enough to worry about. | 用不着 该死的 你自己都顾不上了 |
[34:16] | I can’t help it. | 我没办法顾到你 |
[34:18] | Deb, the best thing you can do for me | 黛布 给我提供一个宽敞的空间 |
[34:20] | Is to get me and my protective detail a wide berth. | 就是你对我的最大帮助 |
[34:25] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[34:28] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[34:31] | I fucking hate it, but I get it. | 我真他妈的不喜欢这样 但我答应你 |
[34:38] | One less pair of eyes to worry about. | 少了一双担心的眼睛 |
[34:47] | You just can’t get rid of me, can you? | 你们还是摆脱不掉我 对吧 |
[34:53] | Laguerta. | 我是洛格丽塔 |
[34:55] | You know I didn’t do this. | 你知道我是清白的 |
[34:57] | You know me, Maria. that’s not me. | 你了解我 玛丽亚 那不是我做的 |
[35:01] | Yeah, but they don’t. | 是的 但他们不这么想 |
[35:03] | What do they have on me? | 他们有什么证据 |
[35:05] | They found something in your car. | 从你的车里找到了些东西 |
[35:07] | Oh, shit. | 哦 他妈的 |
[35:09] | The longer you stay out, the worse it gets. | 你在外面躲得时间越长 就越糟糕 |
[35:12] | The only way I can help you is if you turn yourself in. | 你自首 是我唯一能帮你的 |
[35:15] | No one will listen without proof. | 没有证据没有人会相信 |
[35:17] | Of what? | 相信什么 |
[35:18] | Look, I don’t want to pull you into this. | 我不想你趟这滩浑水 |
[35:22] | Look, the next time you see me, they’ll be no doubt. | 听我说 下次见面 他们就会明白了 |
[35:24] | Until then, you won’t be able to contact me. | 在那之前 你无法和我联系 |
[35:26] | Don’t you disappear on me, james. | 你不要跟我玩失踪 詹姆斯 |
[35:28] | Maria, I have to do this. | 玛丽亚 我必须这样做 |
[35:30] | God damn! | 真该死 |
[35:32] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:35] | I just want you to know that you meant a lot to me — | 我只想让你知道 你对我意味着很多 |
[35:37] | More than you know, and… | 比你知道的还要多 而且… |
[35:40] | I just want to thank you for that. | 我只想谢谢你 |
[35:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:17] | Looks like I won’t find any prints or dna on this box. | 看来在这盒子上找不到任何痕迹或DNA |
[36:21] | I can chalk it up to how careful doakes is. | 我总算知道道克斯是如此细心 |
[36:24] | Harry had strict rules about not hurting the innocent, | 哈里的原则就是不要伤害无辜 |
[36:27] | And for all his fury… doakes is innocent. | 从他的原则来看… 道克斯是无辜的 |
[36:33] | But there’s also the number-one rule — don’t get caught. | 但是首要原则就是 不要被抓 |
[36:39] | Still, he’ll fight this, and I’ll have to disprove him. | 当然他要为自己辩护 可我必须打倒他 |
[36:47] | He could win… | 要么他赢 |
[36:49] | Or he could end up paying for my crimes. | 要么就当我的替死鬼 |
[37:19] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[37:22] | Mr. morgan, uh, | 摩根先生 |
[37:24] | Special agent lundy thought you might need our help. | 蓝迪警官认为你需要我们的帮助 |
[37:27] | Please come in. | 请进来吧 |
[37:28] | Um, sorry about all the secrecy yesterday. | 对昨天的秘密询问感到抱歉 |
[37:32] | We were reviewing sergeant doakes’ cases, | 我们都在查道克斯的案子 |
[37:34] | And — well, you understand. | 嗯 你明白的 |
[37:37] | I need you to do | 我要你们 |
[37:39] | The liquid extractions and centrifuging on these samples. | 对这些样本做湿法萃取和离心过滤 |
[37:42] | The cells just started digesting. | 这些细胞才开始分解 |
[37:44] | Then we’ll, um, come back in 12 hours. | 那我们隔12个小时再来吧 |
[37:46] | The samples should be watched at all times. | 样本需要人一直看护 |
[37:48] | Don’t let anyone in or out of the lab, | 不要让任何人出入这个实验室 |
[37:51] | And don’t let the incubator dip below 37 celsius. | 不要让器皿温度低于37摄氏度 |
[37:54] | And please, don’t touch anything. | 请不要碰任何东西 |
[37:57] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[38:01] | That was satisfying. | 这才像样 |
[38:09] | Dex! | 德克斯 |
[38:11] | Hey, bro! | 嘿 伙计 |
[38:18] | Are you okay, man? | 伙计 还好吗 |
[38:20] | This shit with doakes is crazy — | 他妈的道克斯是个疯子 |
[38:21] | Yeah. I have to go, angel. | 我得走了 安吉儿 |
[38:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. hold on. | 等等 |
[38:23] | Are you pissed or something | 对于我和莱拉在一起 |
[38:26] | About lila and me? | 你很生气 |
[38:27] | Oh, yeah. that. | 哦 那个 |
[38:29] | Dex, I don’t want it getting between us. | 德克斯 我不希望我们因为个女人翻脸 |
[38:31] | – If you still want her – God, no. | -如果你还爱她 -天那 不是 |
[38:32] | Lila’s insane, destructive — | 莱拉是个神经兮兮和危险的人 |
[38:35] | A naturally occurring disaster. | 一场悲剧即将发生 |
[38:36] | – Okay, so you don’t mind if I go for her, then. what? – No. | -你不介意我和她在一起吧 -当然不 |
[38:41] | Look, angel, here’s the real truth — | 安吉儿 听着 事实是 |
[38:42] | Lila’s just using you to get at me. | 莱拉只是利用你来接近我 |
[38:45] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:47] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:48] | Look, dex, no one’s used me for good or bad reasons | 德克斯 自从和我妻子离婚 |
[38:51] | Since my wife divorced me — | 就没有人能以任何原因来利用我 |
[38:52] | Damn sure no one as hot as lila. | 没有谁比莱拉更性感了 |
[38:54] | You may be missing my point. | 你可能没有理解我的意思 |
[38:56] | Look, first it was the divorce. | 先是离婚 |
[38:58] | Then getting stabbed was no picnic. | 被刺伤也不是轻松的事 |
[39:00] | And now this thing with doakes — | 现在又是道克斯的案子 |
[39:02] | Dark days, my friend, too dark. | 苦难的日子啊 朋友 太难了 |
[39:06] | Man, I need a light at the end of the tunnel, man, | 伙计 我需要生活中来点光明 |
[39:08] | And lila’s it, all right? | 莱拉就是我要找的人 是吗 |
[39:12] | Uh… all right, then. | 那就是吧 |
[39:15] | Angel just doesn’t get it. | 安吉儿没懂我的意思 |
[39:16] | Lila’s no solution. | 莱拉不是解决办法 |
[39:17] | She’s a problem… | 她是个麻烦 |
[39:21] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[39:24] | …just like my little groupies. | 就像我的”组员”们 |
[39:36] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[39:37] | Even with my brother at risk? | 甚至是我处于危险中的哥哥? |
[39:39] | We had him covered. | 我们在保护他 |
[39:41] | It would have forced you to divide your loyalties. | 而且如果不这样 你就容易公私不分 |
[39:44] | Plus, I didn’t want to appear to favor you. | 再说 我不能表现出喜欢你 |
[39:46] | They all think you favor me anyway. | 反正他们都已经认为你喜欢我了 |
[39:48] | Maybe because I do. | 也许我确实喜欢你 |
[39:50] | Do you think they know? | 你认为他们都知道了吗 |
[39:51] | Not until you tell them. | 除非你告诉他们了 |
[39:53] | Special agent lundy… | 蓝迪警官 |
[39:55] | You’re giving doakes to the press? | 你要在新闻发布会上通缉道克斯? |
[39:57] | Best way to bring him in. | 这是逮捕他的最佳方法 |
[39:59] | If you publicly accuse him — | 如果你公然指控他… |
[40:01] | I’m not accusing anyone. | 我不指控任何人 |
[40:02] | Doakes is wanted for questioning, | 我们要把他抓回来问话 |
[40:04] | And that’s what my press release says. | 新闻发布会上我也这样说的 |
[40:06] | It will still destroy him. | 这样仍然会毁了他的 |
[40:07] | He’s doing a fine job of destroying himself. | 他就是在做自我毁灭的好事 |
[40:10] | He is not your man. | 他不是你想抓的人 |
[40:11] | He is, however, my prime suspect. | 但是他是犯罪嫌疑人 |
[40:15] | Look. | 等等 |
[40:17] | I’m willing to work with you on this, | 我愿意和你一起处理这件案子 |
[40:21] | But only if you let me take lead with the media. | 只要你让我对媒体说明 |
[40:23] | Lieutenant, I am not letting you anywhere near the media. | 警督 我不会让你和媒体有接触的 |
[40:26] | He may be your ex-partner. | 他也许是你以前的搭档 |
[40:28] | he may be your best friend. | 也许是你最好的朋友 |
[40:30] | What he is to me is a suspect. | 对我来说他只是一个嫌疑犯 |
[40:32] | So you deal with that however you need to. | 所以你做好你的本职工作 |
[40:34] | And you will give me your complete cooperation, | 我也需要你全力的配合 |
[40:37] | Or you may find yourself out of a job. | 否则我会把你踢出局 |
[40:52] | It’s mine. | 是我的电话 |
[40:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:59] | It — it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:01] | I wasn’t sure I should call. | 我不知道我该不该打这个电话 |
[41:03] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你打了 |
[41:05] | It’s probably best I move on, | 维持现状可能是最好的 |
[41:07] | But the kids were so happy to see you yesterday. | 但是我的孩子昨天见了你很高兴 |
[41:10] | I wasn’t, you know, unhappy. | 你知道 我也没有不高兴 |
[41:15] | Well, that’s good, right? | 那样好啊 是吗 |
[41:17] | I just — I need to know one thing. | 我只想确认一件事 |
[41:21] | Is it over with lila? | 你和莱拉分手了吗 |
[41:24] | Yes — absolutely, completely over. | 是的 彻底分了 |
[41:27] | If I never see her again, it’ll be too soon. | 要不了多久 我不会再见她了 |
[41:40] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[41:41] | I have feelings for you. | 我对你还有感觉 |
[41:44] | I have feelings for you, too. | 我对你也有感觉 |
[41:48] | I’m not gonna fight them anymore. | 我不想再伪装了 |
[41:51] | I think we should get together and talk. | 我觉得我们应该好好谈谈 |
[41:53] | Tonight? | 今晚行吗 |
[41:57] | That would be great — really great. | 太好了 真的 |
[42:00] | But tonight’s — | 但是今晚… |
[42:01] | No, this… is a bad idea. | 不 这不是个好主意 |
[42:04] | No, rita, it’s the best idea you’ve ever had. | 不是的 丽塔 这是个好主意 |
[42:07] | It’s just we’ve got a big break in the bay harbor butcher case. | 只是我们在湾岸屠夫的案子上有了重大进展 |
[42:10] | Things are kind of intense around here. | 事情很紧急 |
[42:13] | Oh, wow. did they catch him? | 他们抓到凶手了吗 |
[42:14] | Well, someone’s gonna go down for it. | 有的人就要遭殃了 |
[42:19] | But tomorrow would be really great. | 但是明天我有时间 |
[42:21] | Okay. tomorrow. | 好的 那就明天 |
[42:25] | I’ll look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[42:34] | We’re getting together tomorrow. | 明天我们要在一起了 |
[42:37] | Communication’s the key. | 互相沟通才是关键 |
[42:45] | The light at the end of the tunnel. | 也是隧道尽处的光芒 |
[43:01] | All clear. | 都检查过了 |
[43:03] | We’ll have a man stationed at the front and side doors | 我们会让一个人看着前门和侧门 |
[43:06] | And two in the parking lot. | 另两个人在停车场蹲点 |
[43:08] | Just, uh, give us a yell if anything arises. | 发生什么事就大叫吧 |
[43:11] | Nothing’s gonna arise, | 不会发生什么事的 |
[43:13] | Certainly not me — not until tomorrow morning. | 直到明天早上都不会 |
[43:14] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[43:16] | Don’t let anyone near this door for any reason. | 别让任何人靠近这扇门 |
[43:19] | Shoot them if you have to. | 必要的话就开枪 |
[43:20] | No problem. sleep tight. | 放心吧 睡个好觉 |
[43:26] | Sleep would be nice, | 睡觉当然好了 |
[43:29] | But there’s too much to do. | 但是我有太多要做的了 |
[43:32] | The good news is my new friends will keep doakes away. | 好消息是我的新朋友帮我避开了道克斯 |
[43:36] | The bad news is they make getting to jimenez difficult… | 坏消息是他们让我难以接近吉米内兹 |
[43:39] | But not impossible. | 但不是完全不可能 |
[43:43] | Fortunately, a car isn’t the only way | 幸运的是 不是只有开车 |
[43:45] | To reach the everglades, | 才可以到那个沼泽地 |
[43:47] | And my new marina’s only a 20-minute walk. | 走20分钟就能到我的新汽艇 |
[43:56] | I’m on my way, jimenez. | 我在路上了 吉米内兹 |
[44:00] | Don’t decompose just yet. | 别腐烂了 |
[44:15] | I’ll be against the current on the way back. | 回去的路上我会遇到逆流 |
[44:17] | With bagging, cleanup, and detour to the gulf stream — | 我要装袋 清理 还要避开激流 |
[44:21] | Tight, but I should be home by daybreak. | 很悬 但是我应该能在天亮之前回家 |
[44:29] | It’s time to get you out of my life once and for all. | 是时候让你永远从我的生活中消失了 |
[44:34] | You got to talk to lundy. | 你得和蓝迪谈谈 |
[44:36] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[44:37] | Get him to hold off on putting doakes on the news. | 让他不要把道克斯在新闻里曝光 |
[44:40] | Maybe you should talk to lundy. | 也许你该跟蓝迪谈谈 |
[44:41] | Morgan, you’re one of us. doakes is one of us. | 摩根 你是我们的一员 道克斯也是 |
[44:45] | He deserves the benefit of the doubt. | 被怀疑的优势他也有权得到 |
[44:47] | Look, lieutenant, I know he’s your friend, | 听着 警督 我知道你是他的朋友 |
[44:51] | And we’re all pretty fucked up about this, | 我们都被这事烦得够呛 |
[44:54] | But it is lundy’s ballgame. | 但这是蓝迪的案子 |
[44:55] | But he listens to you. | 但是他听你的话啊 |
[44:57] | You’re his right hand. | 你是他的副手啊 |
[44:59] | Right hand? just say it. | 说的好听 还副手呢 |
[45:01] | Fuck the euphemisms. | 别这么虚伪了 |
[45:02] | And okay, I may be sleeping with him, | 没错 就算我是跟他上床 |
[45:04] | But that doesn’t mean he tells me shit | 但这并不意味着他会跟我说什么 |
[45:06] | Or listens to me about anything, so stop asking. | 或者听我的话 所以就别问了 |
[45:09] | You’re sleeping with lundy? | 你跟蓝迪上床? |
[45:15] | I’m sleeping at your place again tonight. | 今晚我还到你家去睡觉 |
[45:40] | Just one more trip. | 最后一趟了 |
[45:42] | Ahead of schedule. | 比计划早了点 |
[45:47] | That’s right, motherfucker. | 操你的妈的 这就对了 |
[45:49] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[45:58] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[46:00] | Gps tap on your boat. | 卫星定位系统跟踪了你的船 |
[46:02] | Jesus christ, morgan. | 我的老天 摩根 |
[46:05] | Jesus fucking christ. you’re the bay harbor butcher. | 我的老天 你居然是湾岸屠夫 |
[46:08] | I really hate that name. | 我真很讨厌那个名字 |
[46:09] | Jesus christ, man. | 上帝啊 |
[46:11] | You said that. | 你承认了 |
[46:12] | Always knew there was something with you. | 我就知道你不正常 |
[46:14] | But this shit? | 没想到是这样 |
[46:16] | What can I say? you were right about me. | 我该说什么 你已经发现了 |
[46:18] | I never held it against you. | 我从来没有针对你 |
[46:21] | I don’t now. | 现在也不是一样 |
[46:23] | My buddies thought I was crazy for becoming a cop. | 我的朋友都说 我不该当警察 |
[46:26] | I had skills. I could have written my own ticket. | 我有能力 我可以自己掌握命运 |
[46:28] | And lately, I thought they might have been right. | 不久之后 我发现他们可能是对的 |
[46:30] | But this — | 但是现在 |
[46:33] | This makes it all worth it. | 充分证明了我当警察是正确的 |
[46:34] | I’m happy for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[46:37] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[46:38] | Let’s get this over with. | 该结束了 |
[46:42] | Put them on. | 带上手铐 |
[46:46] | Morgan, you’re done. give it up. | 摩根 你完了 别挣扎了 |
[46:48] | Would you in my position? | 你有站在我的立场想过吗 |
[46:50] | I wouldn’t be in your position, | 我才不会在你的立场考虑 |
[46:52] | you sick fuck. | 你他妈的有病 |
[46:53] | You sure about that? you might want to chat with Lundy. | 你确定? 你大概想和蓝迪聊聊 |
[46:56] | Hey, you shoot me, who will prove your innocence? | 你杀了我 谁能证明你的清白 |
[46:59] | Maybe I’ll just kneecap you. | 我该射你的膝盖(以示警告) |
[47:18] | All right. nice and slow. | 很好 慢慢走过来 |
[47:22] | Back the fuck off, Morgan! | 他妈的退后 摩根 |
[47:25] | I’m just following your lead. | 我只是跟着你走 |
[47:27] | Slow down. | 慢一点 |
[48:41] | You’re gonna have to kill me, Morgan! | 你要杀了我 摩根 |
[48:46] | You’re gonna have to fucking kill me, Morgan! | 摩根 你他妈的还要杀了我 |
[48:55] | Morgan! | 摩根 |