时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | Previously on dexter. | 上集回顾 |
[01:52] | This child is happening. | 这个孩子即将来临 |
[01:54] | I’m going to have a child. | 我就要有孩子了 |
[01:56] | But I can’t be a father to it. | 可我还没准备好做父亲 |
[01:58] | Can i? | 我能做好吗 |
[01:59] | The oscar prado case? | 奥斯卡·普拉多那件案子 |
[02:01] | Yeah, fucker’s running career maker of the year. | 是啊 那帮混球升职的好机会 |
[02:03] | They nailed this freebo guy in golden. | 定死了费宝他们都前途无忧了 |
[02:05] | This time he killed a senior a.d.a’s brother. | 他杀死的可是高级地方检察官的兄弟 |
[02:07] | Except he didn’t kill oscar. | 只是他没有杀奥斯卡 |
[02:09] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[02:10] | What do you have on freebo, maria? ramon. | -有费宝的线索吗 玛丽亚 -雷蒙 |
[02:12] | Well, we’re working on some new angles. | 我们正从新的角度进行调查 |
[02:15] | Which means you’ve got shit. | 这么说你得到的都是狗屁 |
[02:16] | This doesn’t look good, javier. | 事情不妙啊 哈维耶 |
[02:17] | I think you fucked a girl who’s now dead. | 你跟那个死掉的女孩一定有一腿 |
[02:18] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[02:19] | I passed her to a friend. | 我把她踢给给了一个朋友 |
[02:20] | Who could feed her– a friend? | -由他去养活 -一个朋友? |
[02:22] | Right. yeah. | -是吧 -是的 |
[02:23] | Yeah, a white guy named freebo. | 一个叫费宝的白人 |
[02:25] | Freebo? | 费宝 |
[02:27] | Why do you think freebo’s still in town? | 你为什么认为费宝还在镇上 |
[02:29] | Because I think he killed his girlfriend on sunday. | 我认为是他在周日杀了他的女朋友 |
[02:31] | Jane doe. | 这个无名女尸 |
[02:32] | And wasn’t jane doe missing a patch of skin? | 这尸体还被人剥了块皮 |
[02:34] | Freebo’s still out there, killing. | 费宝还在逍遥法外着 |
[02:36] | We got to catch him fast. | 我们得快点抓住他 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but we got a lead now. | 是的 我们现在已经有些眉目了 |
[02:39] | This department is becoming annoyingly effective. | 警局里的效率快得有点烦人了 |
[02:41] | Anton is my contact. | 安东是我的线人 |
[02:44] | If you wear him out, | 如果你让他 |
[02:45] | Or blow his cover– | 暴露了身份 |
[02:47] | I know how to work a ci, quinn. | 我想知道怎么对线人 奎恩 |
[02:49] | So unless there’s some other reason you don’t want me | 所以除非你有其它理由 |
[02:50] | To talk to him? | 不让我和他说话 |
[02:53] | I can get you a shield tomorrow. | 我明天就可以给让你升职 |
[02:54] | Will you get me a shield for being a rat? | 让我当内奸换个警徽吗 |
[02:57] | No. | 不是 |
[02:58] | For being an honest cop, debra. | 为你是个诚实警察 黛布拉 |
[03:00] | Like your father. | 就象你的父亲一样 |
[03:03] | I know all about the chicky hines case. | 我知道所有关于切奇·海恩斯的案子 |
[03:06] | He was a big one for the prosecutor. | 他可是检察官的重点关注对象 |
[03:07] | And guess who that was? | 猜猜 那会是谁 |
[03:08] | Shit. | 不是吧 |
[03:09] | Miguel prado. | 米格尔·普拉多 |
[03:11] | M-6 bayonet. | M-6刺刀 |
[03:12] | Oscar tried to kill freebo with it. | 奥斯卡想要用它杀死费宝 |
[03:15] | It’s only fitting I use it to complete the task. | 给我用 正顺手 |
[03:22] | It was self-defense. | 我完全是自我防卫 |
[03:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:45] | The grocery store. | 杂货店 |
[03:46] | The modern day equivalent of the serengeti | 现代社会中的塞伦盖蒂平原 |
[03:48] | Where the mighty lion goes to hunt. | 雄狮将再次展开捕猎 |
[03:52] | And my weaker brethren reward me with gifts. | 那懦弱的族群上我献上贡品 |
[04:00] | We’ll be needing a lot of those pretty soon. | 我们马上要准备好多这东西了 |
[04:02] | The lioness, of course, has her own agenda. | 母狮 当然也有她自己的计划 |
[04:07] | What’s next? | 还买什么 |
[04:10] | Macaroni and cheese. | 通心粉和乳酪 |
[04:11] | Mayonnaise. | 蛋黄酱 |
[04:14] | You do your grocery list alphabetically? | 你采购单是按字母排序的? |
[04:17] | How else would you do it? | 还有什么好办法吗 |
[04:22] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[04:24] | The rare and elusive white cheddar. | 很稀罕少见的白色切达干酪 |
[04:26] | Very good choice. | 选得不错 |
[04:27] | Let’s go find something else. | 让我们去看看还有啥 |
[04:29] | What you wanna be? a painter? | -长大想要做什么 画家吗 |
[04:32] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[04:34] | I bet you’re a good drawer. | 我敢打赌你会是一个好画家 |
[04:35] | A sculptor… | 一个雕塑家 |
[04:37] | My highly tuned senses detect another predator. | 我高度敏感的神经发觉有另一个捕食者 |
[04:40] | Sniffing around one of my cubs. | 在我的幼兽身边蠢蠢欲动 |
[04:41] | Did you get the mayo? | 你找到蛋黄酱了吗 |
[04:43] | Yep. | 找到了 |
[04:51] | He wanted to know where the cheerios are. | 他想知道哪里有麦片 |
[04:53] | Aisle three. other side of the store. | 3号通道 店的另一头 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | All right. what’s next? | 好了 还需要什么 |
[05:09] | Zucchini. | 西葫芦 |
[05:41] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[05:51] | F.q. | 法医季刊 |
[05:54] | Forensics quarterly. | 法医季刊 |
[05:59] | Forensics quarterly. | 法医季刊 |
[06:01] | With an article written by yours truly. | 刊载有在下亲笔撰写的文章 |
[06:04] | Good stuff. very sexy. | 内容精彩 文笔性感 |
[06:07] | “simultaneous quantification | “正染色体及Y染色体DNA的 |
[06:09] | Of autosomal and y-chromasomal dna”? | 即时量化”? |
[06:12] | I autographed it, | 署的我的名字 |
[06:13] | But if you want me to write something personal, | 如果你想要我写些很私人的东西 |
[06:15] | Just let me know. | 记得告诉我 |
[06:17] | Oh, yeah. definitely. | 好的 一定 |
[06:23] | No match on her prints. | 没有相符的指纹 |
[06:25] | No missing persons report. | 没有失踪人口报告 |
[06:26] | So jane doe– | 那无名女尸 |
[06:27] | –is still jane doe. | 仍查不到名字 |
[06:29] | And freebo? | 那费宝呢 |
[06:30] | Same thing, nothing. | 也一样 没什么进展 |
[06:38] | Sugar is so much better than the artificial stuff. | 糖块可比那些人造的东西强多了 |
[06:41] | Don’t you think? | 你认为呢 |
[06:42] | Well, I guess. | 是的 我也这么想 |
[06:43] | Do you like milk or cream? | 你是喜欢牛奶还是乳酪 |
[06:45] | Neither. | 都不喜欢 |
[06:47] | Not exactly the chatty type, are you? | 你不喜欢聊天 是吧 |
[06:49] | No. | 是的 |
[06:55] | Quinn, morgan. | 奎因 摩根 |
[06:57] | Man the phones. | 打电话 |
[06:58] | Man the streets. | 上街盘查 |
[07:00] | Someone out there’s seen freebo. | 总有人见过费宝 |
[07:02] | And we haven’t found him yet. | 我们一定要找到他 |
[07:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:04] | Miguel prado The only living | 米盖尔 普拉多是惟一 |
[07:05] | Person who’s seen me with blood on my hands. | 看见我杀人后还活着的人 |
[07:08] | Miguel. maria. | -米盖尔 -玛丽亚 |
[07:10] | Hey. how are you holding up? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[07:12] | I can’t lie. | 说真的 |
[07:14] | I’m missing my little brother | 我很想念的我弟弟 |
[07:16] | Every minute of every day. | 每时每刻都在想 |
[07:17] | Well, it’ll get easier. | 别这样 会好起来的 |
[07:19] | It’s a cliche, | 虽然是老生常谈 |
[07:20] | But it’s true. | 但却是真的 |
[07:22] | I want to thank you | 谢谢你让德克斯特·摩根 |
[07:24] | For making dexter morgan available to me. | 和我一同合作 |
[07:26] | He went to great trouble to help me | 他不辞辛苦 |
[07:29] | Understand how oscar’s | 将奥斯卡遇害前的细节 |
[07:32] | Last moments unfolded. | 逐一呈现在我眼前 |
[07:34] | Why is he trying so hard to be my friend? | 为什么要刻意做我的朋友 |
[07:37] | We’re doing everything we can | 我们会尽全力 |
[07:38] | To find the man who killed oscar. | 抓到杀害奥斯卡凶手的 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I know you are. I know you are. | 我知道 我知道你们能行的 我知道的 |
[07:41] | That’s why I feel like I’m | 但我总感觉 |
[07:42] | In such a difficult situation. | 在这种情况下 |
[07:44] | What is that? | 怎么 |
[07:47] | You’ve dedicated so many | 你们投入了大量警力精力 |
[07:49] | Of your resources towards resolving this. | 来解决这个案子 |
[07:51] | He’s trying to end the investigation. | 他想结束调查 |
[07:53] | Is it worth it? | 这值得吗 |
[07:54] | We both know if you don’t catch a perp | 我们大家都知道 如果在开始的48小时内 |
[07:56] | In the first 48 hours, the chances significantly drop | 没抓住那个疑犯 抓获的机会将大大降低 |
[07:59] | That you ever will– miguel. | -以至消失 -米格尔 |
[08:00] | This is not the time to give up | 现在还不是放弃的时候 |
[08:02] | Or even slow down. | 更不能放慢速度 |
[08:05] | We will find fred bowman. | 我们一定要找到佛瑞德·鲍曼 |
[08:06] | We’ll bring him to justice. | 我们一定会将他绳之以法 |
[08:08] | Thank you, maria. thank you. | 谢谢 玛丽亚 谢谢 |
[08:14] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[08:16] | Viernes cultural. | 有个维耶那斯狂欢 |
[08:18] | Come by the beach, | 就在海边 |
[08:19] | Grab a beer, uh… medianoche. | 欢迎来喝瓶啤酒 |
[08:21] | Right after work. | 下班后就来 |
[08:22] | You’ll be home by eight. | 你8点钟就能回家 |
[08:24] | I don’t know if rita will be up for it. | 我不知道丽塔是否会同意 |
[08:25] | Syl already talked to her. | 西尔已经和她谈过了 |
[08:26] | She’d love to go. | 她很想去 |
[08:30] | Then, viernes cultural it is. | 那就维耶那斯狂欢上见吧 |
[08:38] | Did he say anything | 他有提到 |
[08:40] | About the chicky hines situation? | 切奇·海恩斯的案子吗 |
[08:42] | I still got a witness in lockup | 我那个证人还关着呢 |
[08:43] | That says hines is innocent. | 海恩斯是清白的 |
[08:45] | Miguel is aware of that. | 米格尔已经知道了 |
[08:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:48] | To get around to questioning my witness? | 有时间问我的证人 |
[08:50] | I assumed he had already. | 我猜他已经问过了 |
[08:53] | Not as of this morning. | 今天早上还没有 |
[08:56] | Well, I’m sure he’ll get to it. | 我相信他会这么做的 |
[08:59] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈 |
[09:02] | We got a new murder victim. | 又有人被杀了 |
[09:04] | Dumped in the park just like our jane doe. | 和那个女尸一样被扔在公园 |
[09:05] | Some of his skin was sliced off. | 部分皮肤被切开了 |
[09:07] | It looks like freebo struck again. | 看起来像费宝又作案了 |
[09:09] | All right. let’s get there. | 好吧 去现场 |
[09:10] | It can’t be freebo. | 不可能是费宝 |
[09:12] | I killed him. | 我已杀了他 |
[09:15] | But only miguel and I know that. | 但这只有米格尔和我知道 |
[09:24] | And we’re not at liberty to tell. | 我们也都守口如瓶 |
[09:41] | Javier garza. he was a low-life pimp. | 哈维耶 是个潦倒的皮条客 |
[09:44] | He’s the one that connected | 是他告诉我费宝和 |
[09:45] | Our jane doe to freebo. | 那女尸案有关的人 |
[09:47] | Well, it looks like freebo | 这样看来费宝 |
[09:48] | Paid him back for that. | 是为此而报复他 |
[09:49] | Well I can’t say for certain | 单凭肉眼 没仪器 |
[09:50] | Until I get this under the ‘scope, | 我还不能确定 |
[09:52] | But I’m guessing we’re looking | 但我猜我们要找的是 |
[09:54] | At something like an eight-inch blade, | 刃长八英寸的刀 |
[09:56] | Razor sharp. | 非常锋利 |
[09:57] | Single-edged. same type of… | 单面刀刃 这种刀 |
[09:59] | Instrument used on our jane doe. | 和杀死那个女人的是同一种刀 |
[10:01] | So freebo killed javier. | 这么说费宝杀了哈维耶 |
[10:03] | No, he didn’t kill javier. | 不 不是他 |
[10:05] | One of the tree-trimmers called it in, | 一个园艺工人电话报案 |
[10:06] | Said he didn’t see anything | 说他没发觉有什么奇怪的 |
[10:08] | Or anyone unusual. | 也没发现什么人 |
[10:09] | It all points to freebo. | 这一切都指向费宝 |
[10:10] | Looks like he got a little hungry | 看起来他对活人皮肉 |
[10:12] | For flesh this time. | 兴趣很大啊 |
[10:13] | Yeah, what the hell’s that about? | 是啊 这是为什么呢 |
[10:14] | Do we think he’s eating it? | 你是说他是吃吗 |
[10:17] | There’s a lot more cannibalism in this country | 这个国家里人吃人的现象 |
[10:19] | Than any of you realize. | 比你们想象中都要多 |
[10:22] | Maybe the skin’s like a trophy or something. | 也许他把皮肤视作战利品一类 |
[10:23] | Or he just likes to hurt people. | 或者他就是存心想杀人 |
[10:25] | What do you think, dex? | 你觉得呢 德克斯 |
[10:26] | Well, they all sound like good theories to me. | 我觉得你们的见解都有独到之处 |
[10:29] | Way to commit. | 保留意见么 |
[10:31] | All right, so far | 好了 目前为止 |
[10:32] | We haven’t found shit on freebo. | 我们还没有抓到费宝的把柄 |
[10:33] | But now he’s giving us a second chance. | 但现在他又现行了 |
[10:35] | So let’s not blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[10:37] | Quinn, morgan… let’s get a canvas going. | 奎恩 摩根 咱们开始吧 |
[10:38] | One block perimeter. start with the tree trimmers. | 周围一个街区内 从园艺工开始调查 |
[10:42] | Why don’t you take the tree trimmers. | 要不你去问园艺工吧 |
[10:43] | I’m going to start over here. | 我从那边开始 |
[10:44] | Oh, gosh. I wonder why. | 天呐 我就知道 |
[10:51] | Can you come down here? | 你能下来下吗 |
[10:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:02] | Hi. I’m detective joseph quinn. | 你好 我是约瑟夫·奎恩警探 |
[11:04] | There’s nothing to worry about here. | 别担心 |
[11:06] | Did you guys see anything? | 两位看到什么了么 |
[11:07] | How long have you been out here? | 你们来这儿多久了 |
[11:08] | You been out here a while? | 来一段时间了么 |
[11:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:11] | George washington king. | 乔治·华盛顿·金 |
[11:12] | And you called this in? | 是你报的案么 |
[11:14] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[11:15] | You found the body? | 你发现了尸体 |
[11:16] | Uh…no, no. mario did. | 嗯 不 马里奥发现的 |
[11:18] | Will you join us please? | 能问你几个问题么 |
[11:19] | Van aqui. | 过来 |
[11:22] | Mario, did you notice anyone else? | 马里奥 你还发现其他人吗 |
[11:26] | Keep my eyes on my work. | 我在专心剪树 |
[11:30] | I got to go with freebo on this one. | 这次一定要抓住费宝 |
[11:31] | That means he’s stepping out | 这样看来 他又跑出 |
[11:32] | From wherever he’s been hiding. | 来兴风作浪了 |
[11:34] | Not so good for our latest victim, | 对咱们这受害人可说是不幸 |
[11:36] | But good for us. | 但对我们可是机会 |
[11:37] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:41] | Hey, dex, let’s grab a beer tonight, | 嘿 德克斯 晚上一起喝一杯吧 |
[11:42] | Talk about my jane doe. | 谈谈那个女尸的案子 |
[11:43] | I’d like to help you, | 我很愿意帮你 |
[11:45] | But I really have too much to deal with right now. | 可最近事儿真的太忙 |
[11:47] | What do you have to deal with? | 你都忙些什么 |
[11:49] | Rita’s pregnant. | 丽塔怀孕的事儿 |
[11:51] | Say again? | 你说什么 |
[11:55] | Rita’s pregnant. | 丽塔怀孕了 |
[11:56] | You’re lying! | 你就扯吧 |
[11:58] | I’m not lying. | 我没有 |
[12:00] | A baby?! | 有宝宝了 |
[12:02] | A motherfucking roly-poly chubby-cheeked shit-machine? | 一个他娘的圆滚脸矮冬瓜的便便宝宝? |
[12:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑么 |
[12:06] | Well, I’ve never heard it described | 我倒从没听过人这么说孩子的 |
[12:08] | In quite those words before, but yeah. | 不过 也算对吧 |
[12:12] | That’s so great! | 太好了 |
[12:16] | I’m so happy for you guys. | 真为你们高兴 |
[12:21] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:24] | Baby on board. | 宝宝要出世了 |
[12:25] | I’ve got to get on board. | 我也要准备一下了 |
[12:29] | Grab a sweater. | 带上外套 |
[12:30] | It’ll get cool later. | 天变凉了 |
[12:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:41] | I always get my morning sickness | 每天一到这个时候 |
[12:43] | Late in the day. | 我就妊娠反应 |
[12:45] | You want to stay home? we don’t have to go. | 你想呆在家里么 这不是非去不可的 |
[12:47] | No. | 不想 |
[12:49] | The prados will understand. | 普拉多一家会理解的 |
[12:51] | No. | 不了 |
[12:52] | I was looking forward to seeing syl. | 我想见见西尔 |
[12:54] | And I know how much you love | 我也知道 |
[12:55] | Hanging out with miguel. | 你很想和米格尔聚聚 |
[12:57] | Miguel. my new “bestest” friend. | 米格尔 我的新挚友啊 |
[13:00] | Besides, the doctor says | 还有 医生说 |
[13:01] | The way I’m feeling is fine. | 我的反应是正常的 |
[13:05] | What else did the doctor say? | 医生还说什么了 |
[13:07] | He asked me a million questions | 他问了我好多问题 |
[13:09] | About my medical history. | 关于我的用药史 |
[13:10] | There’s a form for you to fill out too, | 这儿还有一个表格让你也填 |
[13:12] | But I told him you were adopted. | 但我告诉他你是被收养的 |
[13:15] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:16] | Are there any details that you do know? | 你还有别的什么吗 |
[13:18] | Like mom was killed by a chainsaw. | 像妈妈被人用电锯杀死 |
[13:20] | My brother was killed by… | 哥哥则是被 |
[13:21] | Well, me. that kind of stuff? | 我杀的 诸如此类吗 |
[13:23] | No, I don’t really know anything. | 没了 我也不知道了 |
[13:27] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[13:31] | I could go to the doctor | 若是你想 我可以去找医生 |
[13:32] | And get checked out, if you want. | 再去查个清楚 |
[13:34] | You’d do that? | 真的吗 |
[13:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:39] | I’m glad we’re in this together, dexter. | 我很高兴你跟我站在一起 德克斯特 |
[13:40] | You’ll make a good father. | 你会是一个好父亲 |
[13:43] | You know, if you want to. | 你知道 如果你愿意 |
[14:03] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:04] | It’ll help settle your stomach. | 这对你的胃有好处 |
[14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | How are you doing with everything else? | 最近身体还好吗 |
[14:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:11] | I feel better about it now. | 我现在好多了 |
[14:13] | Actually kind of excited. | 事实上有点兴奋 |
[14:16] | Good. | 好的 |
[14:17] | And dexter? | 德克斯特呢 |
[14:20] | I think he’s still | 我觉得他还是 |
[14:22] | A little overwhelmed by everything. | 有点不知所措 |
[14:24] | Ugh…men. | 嗯 男人们 |
[14:25] | They’re such babies, they need to be carried | 他们还是小孩子 要被强迫着 |
[14:27] | Kicking and screaming into fatherhood. | 推进父亲的圈子 |
[14:30] | I guess they’re just scared about losing | 我想他们只是害怕 |
[14:32] | Their freedom. | 失去自由 |
[14:34] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[14:37] | I don’t know if you officially | 不知你有没有正式 |
[14:38] | Got to meet my other brother, ramon. | 见过我的哥哥 雷蒙 |
[14:40] | Beautiful wife, sara. | 漂亮的妻子 萨拉 |
[14:43] | Nice to meet you. you too. | 很高兴认识你 我也是 |
[14:45] | Sheriff’s department, right? | 您在司法长官部 对吗 |
[14:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:48] | So you’re the guy that miguel | 你就是米格尔 |
[14:50] | Is always talking about? | 经常提起的人喽 |
[14:52] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:54] | Like they say, it’s all good. | 就像他们说的 一切正常 |
[14:55] | Yeah, if good means being part | 是啊 如果好是指 |
[14:57] | Of the team that’s never going | 你是那无能探员组的一员 |
[14:58] | To catch our brother’s murderer. | 没本事抓到杀害我弟弟的凶手 |
[15:01] | My gracious brother. | 我的老哥啊 |
[15:03] | Grab a beer? | 喝杯啤酒吗 |
[15:08] | Gracias, mi amigo. | 谢谢 朋友 |
[15:10] | Para servir. | 不用谢 |
[15:14] | Free beer. must be nice to be you. | 免费的 自羡慕你 |
[15:16] | A lot of people appreciate knowing that I’m on their side. | 大家知道我替他们说话 都很感激 |
[15:22] | I understand you’re soon to be a father. | 听说 你快就要当父亲了 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:29] | What? some mixed emotions there? | 怎么 现在的感情很复杂吧 |
[15:33] | No. it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[15:36] | Yeah, mixed emotions. | 对 就是感情复杂 |
[15:38] | I don’t know what’s more complicated, | 我不知道还有什么更复杂 |
[15:39] | Having a father or being one. | 是做儿子呢 还是做老子 |
[15:41] | But…it’s good to know you’re not taking it lightly. | 但 看到你没草率决定这也挺好 |
[15:44] | You’ll see your way through it. | 你会慢慢的想通的 |
[15:46] | Hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[15:48] | So uh… | 至于 |
[15:51] | Our friend freebo… | 我们的朋友费宝 |
[15:53] | Does he come back from the dead, | 是他又活过来了 |
[15:55] | Or are the police mistaken? | 还是警察弄错了 |
[15:57] | I’d venture to guess | 我大胆的猜一次 |
[15:58] | The police are mistaken. | 是警察搞错了吧 |
[16:00] | You’re positive? | 你确定吗 |
[16:02] | Miguel, he’s dead. | 米格尔 他死了 |
[16:08] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[16:09] | Well, good. | 好 非常好 |
[16:11] | You just uh… | 只是你 |
[16:13] | Seem a little– | 看起来有些 |
[16:18] | You seem a little unsettled with the whole thing. | 看起来 你还没从事件中平静下来 |
[16:21] | That’s what he’s looking for. a sign that I’m normal. | 好机会 给他看看我还是常人的一面 |
[16:23] | Uh… to be honest, | 老实说 |
[16:25] | I haven’t been sleeping too well lately. | 我最近睡得不好 |
[16:26] | Just know you did the right thing, my friend. | 朋友 只要你知道自己做的是正确的就行了 |
[16:31] | And it will never be forgotten. | 事情你永远都不会忘了 |
[16:40] | A full day of work. an evening of socializing. | 一整天的工作 一宿的社交活动 |
[16:43] | And now… finally. | 而现在 终于 |
[16:46] | The calm, cool, aloneness of my apartment. | 面对着这个平静 冷清又寂寞的公寓 |
[16:54] | Hello, nathan marten. | 你好 内森·马藤 |
[16:55] | “cheerios” man. | 麦片男 |
[17:07] | My animal instincts are never wrong. | 我动物般的直觉从来就没错过 |
[17:11] | Hello, nathan marten. “sexual predator” | 你好啊 内森·马藤 性爱狂魔 |
[17:15] | You did four years | 你已经在南湾劳改所 |
[17:16] | At south bay correctional facility. | 呆了四年了 |
[17:19] | Your official status is “released.” | 目前记录状态是 已释放 |
[17:22] | Which leaves you free to slither about the earth. | 让你有机会自由的四处游荡了 |
[17:41] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[17:42] | You know, I went back to my office, | 你知道 我回到我的办公室 |
[17:43] | To finish up with some paperwork, | 去完成我的一些文书工作 |
[17:44] | And it just… | 它让我 |
[17:45] | It kept on nagging at me. | 让我一直很困扰 |
[17:48] | Cono, what ramon said to you. | 就是 当时雷蒙对你说的那些 |
[17:50] | I wanted to apologize. | 我要向你道歉 |
[17:51] | Ah… really not necessary. | 其实没必要 |
[17:55] | At least share a drink with me. | 至少和我一起喝一杯吧 |
[17:59] | Yeah, I’ll grab some glasses. | 好的 我去拿几个杯子来 |
[18:01] | Showing up late at night like this, | 像这样在半夜突然出现 |
[18:03] | Is it creepy, or just what friends do? | 真有些恐怖 朋友就是这样做的吗 |
[18:09] | How ’bout out here? | 出来喝怎么样 |
[18:13] | My father, he caught me drinking | 当我父亲抓到我偷喝他的朗姆酒时 |
[18:15] | From his bottle of rum when I was, like, 12. | 我大概才12岁 |
[18:18] | He grabbed that bottle, he threw it at me. | 他抓起那个瓶子就朝我扔过来 |
[18:20] | Eight stitches, right in the back | 在后面缝了八针 |
[18:22] | Of my head, right there. | 就在头上 那儿 |
[18:23] | Ouch. | 真疼 |
[18:25] | He was a college professor back in cuba. | 在古巴他还是个大学教授 |
[18:28] | Once he got married and had a couple kids, | 当他结婚后又有了几个孩子时 |
[18:30] | He realized… | 他意识到 |
[18:32] | Time to get away from castro’s world. | 是该离开卡斯特罗政府的时候了 |
[18:34] | So we came over on one of these old fishing boats. | 所以我们就坐着一只那样的小渔船来到了这里 |
[18:36] | I was like, five. | 好像那时我5岁 |
[18:37] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[18:39] | The boat actually sank 50 yards from the shore. | 船其实是在离海岸50码的地方沉的 |
[18:42] | My mother, she had to grab ramon. | 我妈妈就抓着雷蒙 |
[18:43] | My father grabbed me, and they swam to the shore. | 而我父亲就抓着我 他俩就这样游到岸上 |
[18:45] | Wet foot, dry foot. | 深一脚浅一脚的 |
[18:47] | Sounds brave. | 他们真勇敢 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:50] | Yeah, he was a real hero, my father was. | 对 他曾经真的是个英雄 他真的是 |
[18:54] | He spent the rest of his life telling everybody | 他用后半辈子告诉了每个人 |
[18:57] | What a great man he could have been | 他曾是人多好的人啊 |
[18:58] | If it wasn’t for castro. | 要不是因为克斯特罗政府 |
[19:00] | The more he drank, the greater he became. | 自以为喝得越多 就变得越伟大 |
[19:05] | I would look at him and tell myself | 我就看着他告诉我自己 |
[19:07] | “i’m not going to be like him.” | 我绝不要变成他那样 |
[19:15] | You succeeded. | 你做到了 |
[19:17] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我做到了 |
[19:19] | You know what the funny thing is? | 你知道最可笑的事是什么吗 |
[19:20] | In his eyes, | 在他眼里 |
[19:22] | I was a failure. | 我是个的失败者 |
[19:24] | I could never measure up. | 我永远都赶不上他 |
[19:32] | My father was disgusted by me. | 我父亲非常厌恶我 |
[19:36] | Disgusted? | 厌恶 |
[19:39] | Then no offense to the dead, | 我无意冒犯死者 |
[19:40] | But your father was an idiot. | 但你父亲是个白痴 |
[19:45] | Never said that to anyone before. | 从来没有对任何人提到这个 |
[19:47] | Not rita. | 就是算是丽塔 |
[19:49] | Not my sister. | 我妹妹都没有 |
[19:50] | Yeah, yeah… but dexter– | 没错 但德克斯特 |
[19:52] | They wouldn’t understand. | 他们不会理解 |
[19:53] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[19:54] | They don’t know what it is to be a man. | 他们不会作为一个男人 |
[19:55] | To be a son. | 一个儿子的感受 |
[19:56] | With all the pfffp… pressure. | 面对着压力 |
[19:58] | You grow up to be exactly the man | 你长大成人 变成父亲期望 |
[20:01] | Your father molded you to be. | 你成为的样子 |
[20:02] | And still… | 尽管如此 |
[20:03] | Not be good enough! | 还是太逊! |
[20:05] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[20:16] | It was even harder on oscar. | 奥斯卡就更惨了 |
[20:20] | You know, by the time he was born, | 他出世时 |
[20:21] | My father was hardly even around. | 我父亲根本都不在身边 |
[20:24] | I mean I tried to take care of him, | 我曾试着好好照顾他 |
[20:26] | Look aft– you know. | 照顾 你懂的 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:30] | …that I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[20:34] | To oscar. | 敬奥斯卡 |
[20:35] | To oscar. | 敬奥斯卡 |
[20:47] | So, dexter… | 所以 德克斯特 |
[20:49] | I think I have an answer | 我想 咱们那小麻烦 |
[20:51] | For our other little problem. | 我想到解决办法了 |
[20:54] | Yes, I think I got it all figured out. | 是的 我想我已经都想清楚了 |
[20:57] | All we have to do | 所有我们要做的 |
[20:58] | Is get freebo’s body, we dump it. | 把费宝的尸体抛到野外 |
[21:00] | Then I can call ramon. | 然后我就打电话给雷蒙 |
[21:02] | Tell him that I received an anonymous tip | 告诉他我收到匿名消息 |
[21:05] | About where freebo can be found, | 知道费宝的尸体藏在何处 |
[21:08] | That would close the case. | 这样案子就结了 |
[21:09] | And we can all put it behind us. | 这样咱们都能解脱了 |
[21:13] | Sorry, it’s not possible. | 对不起 这不可能 |
[21:15] | Of course it is. I’ll help. | 当然可以 我会帮你的 |
[21:16] | Miguel, the body’s… gone. | 米格尔 尸体 已经不在了 |
[21:19] | I’ll get it. just tell me where it is. | 我去搞定 只要告诉我尸体在哪 |
[21:22] | He’s not going to give up. | 他不会这样放弃的 |
[21:23] | He needs to see something. | 他要看到一些东西 |
[21:25] | I’ll take you there. | 我会带你去的 |
[21:27] | Tomorrow. huh? | 明天 怎么样 |
[21:29] | Lunchtime. | 午餐时间 |
[21:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:32] | I’ll pick you up. | 我去接你 |
[21:34] | But look, dexter. | 但德克斯特 |
[21:35] | You’re not in this alone, huh? | 这不是你一个人的事 |
[21:37] | It’s you and me. | 是我和你 |
[21:40] | Together. | 两个人的事 |
[21:48] | That’s the problem. | 麻烦了 |
[21:49] | This whole “together” thing. | 这共同的事情 |
[21:55] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[21:56] | Shit. | 靠 |
[21:59] | All right, look. | 好 听着 |
[22:00] | It’s one thing for you to come to the club. | 你来这儿是你的事儿 |
[22:01] | But don’t be tracking me down all over the place. | 但不要一直跟踪我 |
[22:04] | I called you three times, if you’d bothered | 我电话你三次 如果你能 |
[22:05] | To return any of those phone calls, | 抽空回一个电话 |
[22:07] | You could have picked the location. | 你可以自己选地点 |
[22:09] | No, I’m sorry doesn’t work that way. | 抱歉 这样没用的 |
[22:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[22:17] | This is bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[22:19] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[22:22] | Tell me about javier. | 告诉我有关哈维尔的事情 |
[22:23] | Okay, in case you haven’t heard, | 行 你没听说吗 |
[22:24] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[22:26] | I have heard. what else do you know? | 这我知道 你还知道些什么 |
[22:28] | That you were one of the last ones To talk to him. | 你是他死前最后一个谈过话的人 |
[22:30] | Looks like having a conversation | 看样子 跟你谈话 |
[22:32] | With you can be dangerous to one’s health. | 会危及人身安全 |
[22:34] | Who had problems with javier? | 哈维耶与谁有过节 |
[22:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:37] | But I’m thinking I shouldn’t give you any more names, | 我想我不该再告诉你别人名字了 |
[22:39] | Or they might end up dead too. | 否则他们都会死翘翘 |
[22:41] | Well, you better give me something, anton. | 安东 你最好给我提供点消息 |
[22:43] | I don’t like you talking to me that way. | 我不喜欢你这样对我说话 |
[22:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:47] | I didn’t realize you were such a high-class snitch. | 没想到你是个难伺候的线人 |
[22:50] | Well, no part of me needs this. | 我也不想这样 |
[22:53] | So why don’t you just let me out of here. | 要不你还是放我出去吧 |
[22:55] | -Not till I get some answers. -what, am I your prisoner? | -除非我得到答复 -怎么 我是你的囚犯吗 |
[22:57] | Look, we have a deal. | 听着 我们说好的了 |
[22:58] | And I’m not leaving until I get some information. | 除非我获得信息 否则我不会离开 |
[23:00] | You know something? I know what’ll make you leave. | 知道么 我知道什么东西可以赶你走 |
[23:04] | What the fuck? get rid of that. | 我操 扔了它 |
[23:05] | You sure don’t want anyone to know | 你也不想让其他人以为 |
[23:06] | You came to the men’s room | 你和你的线人 |
[23:08] | With your ci and lit up a little joint, do you? | 在男厕里吸食大麻吧 是吗 |
[23:10] | Fuckin’ flush it. | 妈的 把它扔了 |
[23:12] | I can’t flush this, mama. this is premium island lady. | 不能扔的 美女 这可是极品 |
[23:17] | If you light that, I’ll arrest you. | 如果你点燃它 我就要拘捕你 |
[23:19] | Don’t worry, there’s more than enough. | 别担心 多得是 |
[23:21] | I’ll share. | 咱俩分 |
[23:34] | I told you not to fucking do it! | 我叫你他妈的别点 |
[23:46] | It seems ironic that i, | 真是讽刺 |
[23:49] | An expert on human dismemberment, | 我一个肢解高手 |
[23:50] | Have to pay $800 | 却花800美元 |
[23:52] | To have myself virtually dissected. | 来让别人来做身体扫描 |
[24:03] | Check out this brain. | 看这个脑部 |
[24:06] | This one belonged to a serial killer | 这是一个连环杀手的脑部 |
[24:07] | Executed last month. | 上个月刚执行了死刑 |
[24:09] | Killed 11 women. | 杀了11个女人 |
[24:10] | Then he really snapped. | 之后他丧心病狂 |
[24:13] | Killed his wife, two kids, and the neighbor’s dog. | 杀了他的妻子 两个孩子 和邻居的狗 |
[24:17] | Why are you showing me this? | 给我看这个是什么意思 |
[24:19] | Look. | 你看 |
[24:21] | How much smaller the right hemisphere is. | 大脑右半球这么小 |
[24:23] | This guy sure doesn’t process a lot of emotions, huh? | 容纳不了过多的情绪 |
[24:26] | And you see all this activity | 你看到了吗 |
[24:27] | In the sub-cortex region? | 下皮层区域的活动 |
[24:28] | That’s where feelings of aggression | 这是产生邪念 |
[24:29] | And violence come from. | 和犯罪情绪的地方 |
[24:31] | -Why are you– -because. | -为什么你 -因为 |
[24:33] | Look. | 看 |
[24:37] | It’s exactly the same as your brain, dex. | 这和你的脑部完全相同 |
[24:52] | Freebo’s final resting place. | 费宝的下葬地 |
[24:55] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[25:00] | They dig the graves the day before, | 前天他们把坟墓挖开 |
[25:02] | They place a tarp over each one. | 在墓坑里放上防水布 |
[25:03] | It wasn’t that hard | 很简单 趁着夜深 |
[25:06] | To bring freebo here late at night, | 把费宝尸体拖来 |
[25:08] | Find an open grave to place his body in, | 找个墓坑 然后把他的尸体放进去 |
[25:10] | And then to… | 然后 |
[25:11] | Cover it up with a foot of dirt. | 盖上一英尺厚的土 |
[25:13] | And then the next day, | 然后第二天 |
[25:14] | They lower a 500 pound casket on top of him, | 他们把500磅的棺材放上去 |
[25:17] | Cover it all up with dirt. | 泥土掩盖了一切 |
[25:18] | Hiding a body in a cemetery. | 把尸体藏在墓地里 |
[25:20] | You’re fucking brilliant. | 你真他妈的聪明 |
[25:24] | I’ll just get a judge to issue | 我找个机会弄个 |
[25:25] | An exhumation order now, and then we– | 开棺验尸令 然后我们 |
[25:27] | I need you to not do that. | 我不要你这么做 |
[25:29] | Look, I’ve never done this before. | 听着 我以前从没这样做过 |
[25:31] | I don’t know what kind of evidence | 我不知道我留下了 |
[25:32] | I left on the body. | 什么样的证据在尸体上 |
[25:33] | Hair, and fibers… | 头发 纤维 |
[25:35] | I can’t have it traced back to me. | 我不能让这些东西追查到我 |
[25:37] | Fair enough. | 你说得对 |
[25:38] | Fair enough. | 你说得对 |
[25:42] | It does leave us with our next little problem. | 不过我们眼下确实还有点小麻烦 |
[25:45] | What is that? | 什么 |
[25:47] | Well, we still have someone out there | 毕竟那个杀人剥皮的家伙 |
[25:48] | Skinning and killing people. | 仍然逍遥法外 |
[25:51] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[25:52] | And your homicide squad, they think it’s freebo, | 而凶案小组的人都还以为是费宝做的 |
[25:54] | And they’re wasting time and energy | 把时间和经历浪费在 |
[25:56] | Looking for a dead man, | 寻找一个死人 |
[25:57] | When… | 而 |
[25:59] | The real killer, whoever that might be, | 真正的杀人者 不管是谁 |
[26:00] | Is out there walking free. | 仍然还在悠然自得 |
[26:02] | Well how’s that our problem? | 这又和我们有什么关系 |
[26:03] | Because justice isn’t being served. | 因为正义不能被伸张 |
[26:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:08] | Of course. we have to… | 所以我们得 |
[26:10] | Steer the police in the right direction. | 引导警方的调查方向 |
[26:12] | How do we do this? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[26:15] | I don’t have a fucking clue. | 妈的 我也不知道 |
[26:18] | But I’ve got a feeling you’re not going | 但我感觉 没想出办法之前 |
[26:19] | To leave me alone until we figure this out. | 你是不会放过我的 |
[26:21] | Together. | 我们是一伙的 |
[26:23] | What do you think about cowboys? | 你对牛仔怎么看 |
[26:30] | Rugged american heroes? | 强壮的美国英雄吗 |
[26:34] | No, I meant for the baby’s room. | 不 我是指布置婴儿房 |
[26:38] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[26:39] | We can do something different if you want. | 你可以选其他的 如果你想的话 |
[26:43] | Yeah, cowboys are… | 行啊 牛仔风格 |
[26:45] | Fine. | 很好 |
[26:56] | Hey, are you ready to go | 你准备去 |
[26:58] | To that yoga class? | 瑜珈班上课了吗 |
[26:59] | Sure. | 是的 |
[27:01] | Astor! cody! | 爱斯特 柯迪 |
[27:03] | Come on. let’s go. | 过来 我们走 |
[27:20] | Nathan marten. | 内森·马藤 |
[27:22] | As the sun begins to set, | 当太阳开始西斜 |
[27:25] | The lowly scavengers reveal themselves. | 低级的食腐生物开始活动 |
[27:28] | Hey, it’s the cheerios man. | 嘿 是麦片男 |
[27:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:33] | The guy from the grocery store. | 在超市的那个人 |
[27:37] | What guy? | 哪个 |
[27:38] | The man who talked to me. | 和我说话的那个人 |
[27:40] | Dexter knows. | 德克斯特知道的 |
[27:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[27:47] | He’s no one to be concerned about. | 管它是谁 |
[27:51] | Because in a land of predators, | 因为百兽之王狮子 |
[27:52] | A lion never fears the jackal. | 从来都不怕豺狼 |
[28:00] | And here we go; into another warrior pose. | 我们接着做 另一个勇士式 |
[28:04] | Feel your hips open up. | 提起你的臀部 |
[28:07] | We are strong warriors. | 我们是强壮的战士 |
[28:09] | All of us. | 我们全都是 |
[28:11] | This is absolutely, without a doubt, | 很显然地 无须怀疑 |
[28:12] | The worst moment of my life. | 这是我生命里最糟糕的时刻 |
[28:15] | Now let’s go into a little free-form yoga. | 下面我们进行自由式瑜珈 |
[28:17] | Just let yourself dance. | 让我们舞起来 |
[28:20] | I was wrong. this is. | 说错了 这回才是 |
[28:24] | …dust dancing against the sunlight. | 在阳光下跳舞 |
[28:27] | Be as beautiful | 像一片片蘸抹着阳光 |
[28:30] | As the golden flakes of dust, dexter. | 的金色土壤一般 德克斯特 |
[28:35] | I could probably kill her | 我可以趁大家不注意 |
[28:36] | Before anyone realized what happened. | 宰了她 |
[28:40] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[28:41] | Now I want all the partners | 现在我要让舞伴们 |
[28:43] | To turn and face their pregnant women. | 转过身 和他们怀了孕的妻子面对面 |
[28:46] | Take your hand and place it on her belly. | 把你们的手放在她的腹部 |
[28:51] | And I want you to send all | 我要你们把美妙的想法 |
[28:53] | Of your positive intentions to your unborn baby. | 传递到你们将要出生的婴儿上 |
[28:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:59] | I just don’t want to hurt you. | 我只是不想伤害你 |
[29:20] | Good morning, mr. prado. | 早上好 普拉多先生 |
[29:21] | Are you satisfied with the sentencing of chicky hines? | 你对切奇·海恩斯案子判决满意吗 |
[29:23] | I am. | 满意 |
[29:24] | I pushed for the maximum on this case, | 我对此案件倾注全力 |
[29:26] | And I got it, and for just cause. | 终能伸张正义 |
[29:27] | With mr. hines behind bars for a very long time, | 海恩斯先生会服刑很长一段时间 |
[29:31] | I’m hoping that the families of his victims | 我谨希望受害者的家属 |
[29:33] | Can finally find some peace. | 能因此得到安慰 |
[29:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:35] | Miguel. maria. | -米盖尔 玛丽亚 |
[29:38] | Another win for our team, huh? | 又是我们共同的胜利 不是么 |
[29:40] | I have to admit, I’m a little confused. | 我得说 我有点疑惑 |
[29:42] | What happened with the witness I gave you? | 我给你的那个证人怎么会使 |
[29:46] | I thought he had information | 我认为他能提供 |
[29:47] | That exonerated chicky hines? | 切奇·海恩斯的无罪证明 |
[29:48] | I reviewed his statement, it just didn’t add up. | 我看了他的陈辞 根本不合情理 |
[29:51] | I thought it had at least merited | 我认为你至少 |
[29:54] | A conversation with him. | 应该和他谈谈 |
[29:58] | I see this kind of stuff all the time, maria. | 这种事情我见得多了 玛丽亚 |
[30:00] | And I know you do too. | 我想你也是 |
[30:01] | Scumbags trying to play the system, | 这些混球总想戏弄法律 |
[30:03] | Doing whatever they can to stay out of jail. | 想方设法逃避蹲班房 |
[30:09] | Trust me on this one, hm? | 相信我 行吗 |
[30:11] | Ms. wolf, do you have a statement? | 沃尔夫小姐 你有什么想说的吗 |
[30:13] | Yes, I imagine the assistant district attorney prado, | 是啊 我在想象助理检察官普拉多先生 |
[30:16] | Is going to go home now | 大摇大摆地回家 |
[30:17] | And strip down to his american flag underwear, | 拖得精光 只剩他那星条旗内裤 |
[30:21] | And pour himself maybe a nice crime-fighting drink. | 给自己倒杯除恶庆功酒 |
[30:23] | Make a few fund-raising phone calls | 打几个筹款电话 |
[30:25] | For his upcoming run for d.a. | 为即将到来的地方检察官竞选筹款 |
[30:27] | But the truth is… | 但实际上 |
[30:29] | He just sent an innocent man to prison. | 他刚把一个无辜的人关进监狱 |
[30:31] | For 28 years. | 判刑28年 |
[30:33] | Ugh, he should be ashamed of himself. | 太无耻了他 |
[30:36] | It’s despicable. | 太卑鄙了 |
[30:46] | Someone’s got to know who she is. | 总会有人知道她是谁吧 |
[30:48] | No luck? | 没进展? |
[30:49] | I’m thinking of putting her picture on milk cartons. | 我想把她的照片贴在牛奶盒上 |
[30:53] | Not a bad idea. | 想法不错 |
[30:55] | Yeah, except nobody would ever drink milk again. | 是啊 只是会害的以后没人喝牛奶了 |
[31:03] | Why the fuck did you lock up my ci? | 妈的你为什么关我线人 |
[31:06] | Why do you keep calling him your ci? | 你为什么把他叫做”你的”线人 |
[31:09] | Is there something you’re not telling us? | 你有事瞒着我们? |
[31:13] | You’re very curious about me, aren’t you? | 你对我很好奇啊 不是吗 |
[31:15] | Look at you, changing the subject. | 别转换话题 |
[31:18] | Hey, sarge. | 警官 |
[31:20] | Um, can you ask officer morgan | 你能不能问下摩根警官 |
[31:23] | Why my ci’s in lockup? | 为什么我的线人被关起来了 |
[31:27] | He was antagonistic. he produced a joint. | 他拒捕 抽大麻 |
[31:30] | I warned him not to light it or I’d have to bust him. | 我警告他别抽 否则就抓他 |
[31:32] | He lit it. | 他抽了 |
[31:35] | I knew I couldn’t back down, | 我不能示软 |
[31:36] | Or he’d never have to cooperate with me again. | 否则他以后都不会合作了 |
[31:38] | He practically arrested himself. | 他是自作自受 |
[31:42] | That makes sense to me. | 我觉得可以理解 |
[31:43] | You got a problem with that? no. | -你有问题吗 -没有 |
[31:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:50] | Cut him loose. | 放了他 |
[32:17] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[32:19] | We met at the grocery store the other day. | 前几天我们在杂货店见过 |
[32:23] | I don’t recall. | 我想不起了 |
[32:25] | You asked my girlfriend’s daughter | 你叫我女朋友的女儿 |
[32:27] | To help you find the cheerios. | 帮你找麦片来着 |
[32:28] | Oh. right, right, right. | 哦 是啊 是啊 |
[32:31] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么可以为你效劳的吗 |
[32:33] | Shut the fuck up, nathan. | 内森 你他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[32:36] | Stay away from my kids. | 离我孩子远点 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | Sorry, buddy, you got the wrong idea. | 兄弟 很抱歉 你误会了 |
[32:41] | I saw you at the beach yesterday | 昨天我在海边看到你 |
[32:42] | With your camera. | 带着你的相机 |
[32:43] | I’m a photographer. | 我是摄影师 |
[32:46] | I always have a camera with me. | 我总是随身带着相机 |
[32:48] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[32:50] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是干什么的 |
[32:53] | Once. | 曾经 |
[32:56] | Once I made a horrible mistake. | 曾经我铸成大错 |
[32:57] | And I paid the price for it. | 为此付出了代价 |
[32:59] | I did my time. | 我服过刑了 |
[33:02] | But I’m not like that anymore. | 但我不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[33:04] | I learned my lesson. | 我学乖了 |
[33:06] | I’ve changed. | 我改了 |
[33:08] | You haven’t changed. that’s impossible. | 你没有变 那是不可能的 |
[33:13] | We are what we are. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[33:23] | Night. | 夜色 |
[33:24] | Good for the hunter. bad for the hunted. | 猎人的保护色 对猎物则不然 |
[33:28] | Nathan marten. | 内森·马藤 |
[33:29] | Is your past the prologue to your future? | 旧日因 今日果? |
[33:33] | From the outside, he looks normal. | 外表看来正常 |
[33:36] | But like me, his brain is flawed | 但和我一样 他不同于常人 |
[33:37] | And he has a compulsion he’s unable to control. | 那种欲望他难以克制 |
[33:40] | We’re really not so different, | 我们都是一样的人 |
[33:42] | Nathan and i. | 我和内森 |
[33:44] | Except that I would never hurt a child. | 但是我从不伤害小孩子 |
[33:46] | Then again, nathan has never killed anyone. | 而内森也从没杀过人 |
[33:49] | Which means he doesn’t fit my code. | 所以 他不符合我的法则 |
[33:53] | I have other problems to deal with besides nathan. | 除了内森我还有其他的问题需要处理 |
[34:07] | Miguel prado. | 米盖尔·普拉多 |
[34:16] | And teegan campbell. | 还有缇格·坎贝尔 |
[34:18] | If I take care of one, I take care of the other. | 一个搞定 另外个也就迎刃而解 |
[34:25] | It’s a new day in miami. | 迈阿密新的一天 |
[34:28] | Perfect time to help deb help herself. | 黛布的大好机会来了 |
[34:30] | One of the things that makes my sister a good cop | 我妹妹成为好警察的一个原因就是 |
[34:33] | Is that she’s like a dog with a bone. | 她锲而不舍的精神 |
[34:35] | Once she’s got her teeth into something, | 一旦她要做什么 |
[34:37] | She’ll never let go. | 她决不放弃 |
[34:38] | All I have to do is lead her to the bone. | 我要做的就是给她指明方向 |
[34:47] | Hey, papa! | 老大 |
[34:50] | Oh, god. almost forgot. | 上帝 差点忘了 |
[34:55] | Isn’t it great?! | 漂亮吧 |
[34:56] | Nice. | 不错 |
[35:00] | Have you started thinking about names yet? | 开始想名字了吗 |
[35:02] | Not that I want to push it on you or anything, | 我不是要把想法强加于你 |
[35:04] | But, if you have a girl, | 但如果是个女孩儿的话 |
[35:05] | Debra’s a really good name. | 叫黛布拉就很不错 |
[35:07] | Deb, I should tell you… | 黛布 我该告诉你 |
[35:09] | Oh, my god. what happened? | 上帝 怎么了 |
[35:11] | Nothing happened. | 没什么 |
[35:12] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[35:13] | I’m not sure I’m going to be there to raise the baby. | 我不确定 我会将这个孩子养育成人 |
[35:18] | What? | 你说什么 |
[35:20] | I don’t know if I’m going to be a father to the kid. | 我不知道我能不能当好这个父亲 |
[35:24] | Of course you are, you moron. | 你当然可以 你个白痴 |
[35:26] | Deb– shut the fuck up! | -黛布 -你他妈的闭嘴! |
[35:28] | How could you even say you’re not going | 你怎么可以说 |
[35:29] | To be a father to that kid? | 你不想当孩子父亲? |
[35:31] | I mean, where would you be without harry? | 没有哈里 哪来的你 |
[35:33] | And he wasn’t even your biological father. | 他甚至不是你亲生父亲 |
[35:36] | I just think I’m going to be a lousy father. | 我只是觉得我不会是个好父亲 |
[35:39] | I don’t want to screw the kid up. | 我不想毁了孩子 |
[35:41] | Would you please stop doing that? | 你能不能别这样 |
[35:42] | Then stop saying stupid things. | 那就别说蠢话了你 |
[35:47] | I mean, first of all, who are we kidding? | 我说 开什么玩笑 |
[35:48] | You’re going to be a great father. | 你会是个好父亲的 |
[35:53] | And second… | 而且 |
[35:54] | And much more important, big dumb brother of mine, | 最重要的是 我的笨蛋哥哥 |
[35:57] | This isn’t about you. | 别只考虑你自己 |
[36:03] | Who’s it about? | 那还有什么 |
[36:07] | The baby. | 孩子啊 |
[36:08] | So it doesn’t matter how scared you are, | 所以不管你如何恐惧 |
[36:11] | How reluctant or unprepared you might feel, | 感觉多么不情愿 或者没准备好 |
[36:14] | The baby comes first. | 孩子都是最重要的 |
[36:15] | And that baby needs you. | 孩子需要你 |
[36:19] | So you’re just going to have to set aside all of– | 所以先把其他的都抛开 |
[36:24] | Holy shit. that’s my jane doe. | 妈的 那是我的无名女尸 |
[36:27] | It’s about time. | 正合适 |
[36:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[36:30] | Yeah, that’s her. teegan campbell. | 是的 是她 缇格·坎贝尔 |
[36:33] | It looks like her. | 看起来像她 |
[36:34] | Yeah, I gotta go, dex. this is big. | 好了 我得走了 德克斯 这很重要 |
[36:38] | What’s that for? | 什么 |
[36:40] | I know you, dex. | 德克斯 我了解你 |
[36:42] | You’re the best brother in the world. | 你是世上最好的哥哥 |
[36:45] | And you can do this. | 你能做到 |
[36:47] | And if you don’t trust yourself, | 就算你不相信自己 |
[36:49] | Trust me. | 也要相信我 |
[36:51] | I’m the smart one in the family. | 我是咱们家最聪明的 |
[37:10] | They look motivated. | 他们好象有所发现 |
[37:13] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[37:16] | Once morgan here found out | 既然摩根查出那个无名女尸 |
[37:17] | That jane doe was teegan campbell, | 就是缇格·坎贝尔 |
[37:19] | It was a quick step to find her apartment. | 那很快就能找到她的公寓 |
[37:20] | And guess who’d been hiding out there? | 猜猜谁会藏在那里 |
[37:21] | Freebo. his shit was everywhere. | 费宝 那家伙无处不在 |
[37:23] | All kinds of fresh fingerprint evidence. | 到处是新鲜的指纹 |
[37:24] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[37:26] | Fucking guy’s got an airtight alibi. | 妈的这家伙的不在场证据无懈可击 |
[37:28] | We checked the call logs. | 我们查了通话记录 |
[37:29] | Freebo called abby wilson four hours | 费宝给艾比·威尔森打电话的时间 |
[37:31] | Before the estimated time of teegan’s murder. | 比缇格遇害的预计时间早了四个小时 |
[37:33] | We followed up with abby. | 我们跟踪了艾比 |
[37:34] | Yeah, but get this. | 但别忘了 |
[37:35] | She’s saying she spent all day in bed with freebo. | 她说整日和费宝在床上厮混 |
[37:37] | If that theory holds, | 如果那种说法成立的话 |
[37:38] | That means freebo didn’t kill teegan. | 那就意味着费宝没杀缇格 |
[37:40] | And there are several calls from this phone | 在缇格死后 |
[37:42] | To teegan’s cell after she was killed. | 这个手机打了好几次她的电话 |
[37:44] | Assuming freebo made those calls, | 如果是费宝打的 |
[37:46] | He may not even know that she’s dead. | 那他可能根本就不知道她死了 |
[37:48] | We know javier was killed by the same person | 我们知道 杀害缇格的凶手 |
[37:50] | Who killed teegan, so… | 也正是杀害哈维耶的凶手 |
[37:51] | He’s off the hook for that as well. | 关于这件案子 他也脱身了的 |
[37:52] | I was just telling miguel | 我刚跟米格尔讲 |
[37:53] | How we weren’t giving up on freebo. | 我们将紧跟费宝这条线索 |
[37:55] | Now I have to call him and tell him | 现在我得打电话告诉他 |
[37:56] | That he’s probably right? | 可能他才是对的? |
[37:58] | Freebo’s probably long gone? | 费宝早就跑了? |
[37:59] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[38:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:10] | You stuck a piece of chewing gum on it? | 你把口香糖吐这上面 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:14] | This is a deliberate insult against me, And my people! | 这是对我 和我同行蓄意的侮辱 |
[38:18] | Come on! come on! | 拜托 |
[38:20] | Asswipe. | 混蛋 |
[38:23] | Who the fuck are his people? | 谁他妈的是他同行 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:25] | Little scientists, I guess. | 我猜是那个小科学家 |
[38:30] | The lieutenant’s right. | 警督说得对 |
[38:31] | We’re starting all over here. | 我们得重头开始 |
[38:32] | We need to get out there | 我们需要换个思路 |
[38:34] | And see what we can shake loose. | 看看能查到什么遗漏的线索 |
[38:35] | We’re looking at two cases now. | 我们现在有两个案子 |
[38:37] | Ramos, liason with tri-state p.d. | 拉莫斯 与三州警方联系 |
[38:39] | On the freebo situation. | 负责费宝案 |
[38:41] | Quinn, morgan. | 奎恩 摩根 |
[38:43] | You stay on the skinner. | 你们负责剥皮杀手 |
[38:44] | And you need to mend fences with that ci. | 你们得和线人保持好关系 |
[38:46] | He’s part of that world. | 他是那些人的一部分 |
[38:48] | We need all the help we can get on this. | 我们得争取尽可能多的帮助 |
[38:49] | Okay? | 如何 |
[38:58] | Lucky break, huh? | 不错的突破吧? |
[39:00] | Seeing that flyer? | 看见那进步没 |
[39:02] | You make your own luck. | 你干得不错 |
[39:09] | And now that I’ve dealt with teegan… | 现在我要对付缇格 |
[39:15] | Yep? | 喂 |
[39:16] | Hi, it’s dexter. good news… | 我是德克斯特 有好消息 |
[39:20] | I was going to call you. we need to meet. | 我刚要打电话给你 我们见面详谈 |
[39:23] | Uh…okay. | 好的 |
[39:25] | Today, right after work. | 今天下班后 |
[39:26] | Under the bridge, near the beach club. | 靠近海滩俱乐部的桥底下 |
[39:41] | Hey, dexter. | 你好 德克斯特 |
[39:42] | Miguel. | 你好 米盖尔 |
[39:44] | So you said on the phone we have good news. | 你在电话里说有好消息 |
[39:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:48] | It was just the other day that I was stressing | 就在前几天 我刚强调过 |
[39:51] | The importance of getting the police | 让警方放弃费宝案 |
[39:55] | Off of the freebo trail. | 的重要性 |
[39:57] | And today… | 今天 |
[39:58] | Suddenly… | 突然地 |
[40:00] | I get the word that the police | 我得到消息 |
[40:01] | Have done exactly that. | 警方确实那么做了 |
[40:05] | I don’t know how you did it, dexter, | 德克斯特 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[40:07] | But I’m impressed. | 但我佩服你 |
[40:08] | Actually, it wasn’t me at all. | 实际上 这根本不是我做的 |
[40:11] | It was my sister, debra. | 是我妹妹黛布拉 |
[40:13] | You’re a little uneasy with compliments. Aren’t you? | 你对于这赞美有点不安 是吗 |
[40:18] | We all need to be liked. | 每个人都喜欢听好话… |
[40:19] | I also notice that you always Have your guard up around me. | 我觉得你一直对我怀有戒心 |
[40:25] | Oh… that’s not true. | 我没有 |
[40:28] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:29] | Actually, it’s a good thing. | 其实这是个优点 |
[40:31] | I appreciate that you’re a cautious man. | 我就喜欢你的小心谨慎 |
[40:33] | It’s actually a very valuable trait to have, | 这是一个非常不错的品质 |
[40:37] | Especially considering our circumstances. | 尤其是考虑到我们的情况 |
[40:39] | It’s just my nature. | 这是我的本性 |
[40:41] | I just want you to know | 我需要你知道的是 |
[40:42] | That you don’t have to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我 |
[40:44] | We’re on the same side here. | 我们是一条绳上拴着的蚂蚱 |
[40:49] | Honestly, I try to avoid taking sides | 老实说 在大多数情况下我会尽量避免 |
[40:50] | In most situations. | 和谁拴在一起 |
[40:51] | There you go again. | 看 你又来了 |
[40:52] | Always being careful. | 做事小心点 |
[40:56] | Okay… | 好的 |
[40:57] | Come on. | 来 |
[40:59] | I got a gift for you. | 我有份礼物送你 |
[41:03] | A gift? | 礼物 |
[41:06] | You know when you took care | 你知道 当你负责调查 |
[41:07] | Of my brother’s murderer, | 杀我哥哥的凶手时 |
[41:10] | You gave me, uh, peace. | 你带给了我安宁 |
[41:12] | Now let me give you peace. | 现在轮到我了 |
[41:18] | A shirt? | 一件衬衫 |
[41:19] | The shirt. | 是那件衬衫 |
[41:22] | This is the shirt I was wearing When freebo met his end. | 这是费宝死时我穿着的那件 |
[41:32] | That’s his blood, right there. | 这是他的血 |
[41:36] | This shirt implicates me in his death. | 这件衬衫证明我和费宝的死有关 |
[41:39] | Accessory after the fact. | 知情不报算从犯了 |
[41:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:44] | Because I trust you. | 因为我相信你 |
[41:46] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[41:51] | And I want you to trust me. | 而且我要你相信我 |
[41:56] | Same question. why? | 还是要问为什么 |
[41:58] | Because I like you. | 因为我欣赏你 |
[42:03] | I like working with you. | 我喜欢和你共事 |
[42:10] | You’re a good man, dexter morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 你是个好人 |
[42:14] | Potencial. | 潜力 |
[42:15] | You’ve got a lot of potential in you. | 你蕴藏着巨大的潜力 |
[42:22] | Sometimes I think that you are the only one | 有时我认为你是唯一一个 |
[42:23] | who doesn’t know that. | 不知道这一点的人 |
[42:25] | So I’m going to be seeing you again soon. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[42:27] | All right? | 好吗 |
[42:30] | Yep. okay. | 好的 |
[42:35] | Is it possible I’ve actually made a friend? | 难道我真的交了一个朋友 |
[42:37] | Someone I can trust with my dark secrets? | 一个我可以相信并分享黑暗秘密的人 |
[42:40] | Or am I being foolish | 或者我是一时犯傻 |
[42:42] | For even asking myself these questions? | 居然问出这些问题 |
[42:53] | Hey, listen, if you’ve come to arrest me, I’m clean. | 如果你是来逮捕我的 我只能说我是清白的 |
[42:56] | I don’t even have my cuffs. | 我手铐都没带来 |
[42:58] | Look… anton… | 听着 安东 |
[43:01] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[43:04] | Not good about what happened. | 我做得不对 |
[43:07] | Yeah? yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[43:08] | Came on a little strong, didn’t you? | 你挺彪悍 |
[43:10] | Yeah, well you kinda pushed me into it, didn’t you? | 是你刺激我那么做的 不是吗 |
[43:12] | Yeah, okay. I’ll admit that. | 这我承认 |
[43:18] | All right, so, um… | 好吧 |
[43:19] | I feel not good too. | 我也有错 |
[43:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:28] | I’ve even been working on a song. | 我正在创作首歌 |
[43:29] | For you. | 献给你 |
[43:30] | Kind of an apology. | 作为道歉 |
[43:32] | No fucking way! | 扯淡的吧 |
[43:33] | Yeah, yeah. um… | 真的啊 |
[43:35] | It’s um… | 这个 |
[43:36] | It’s not done yet. | 我还没写完 |
[43:46] | Hey, you. | 是你啊 |
[43:47] | Hey, dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[43:48] | I was wondering if you were coming by later tonight? | 你今晚还会不会来 |
[43:51] | If I do, it’ll be pretty late. | 我过来的话 会很晚的 |
[43:53] | I’ve got some work stuff I got to take care of. | 我手上还有事情要处理 |
[43:55] | Well, do you think you could get a chance | 那你有没有时间 |
[43:57] | To pick up some milk for the kids? | 给孩子们带些牛奶回来 |
[43:59] | For their cereal in the morning. | 配他们的早餐麦片 |
[44:03] | I’ll try to remember. | 我尽量 |
[44:48] | He wrote this for me. | 这是他为我写的 |
[44:49] | You’re the puta mala flaca? | 你就是歌里唱的puta mala flaca吗 |
[44:51] | Yeah, that’s me. | 就是我 |
[44:52] | She’s the skinny mean bitch. | 她就是那个干巴巴又凶悍的婊子 |
[45:04] | So here I am again. | 我又来到这 |
[45:06] | Drawn to the house of a man who doesn’t meet the code. | 来找这个法则之外的人 |
[45:27] | But maybe there’s another code. | 或者其实应该说 还有另一套法则 |
[45:31] | A code that says, “you’ve stepped uninvited Into my world.” | 那就是 “擅闯我地盘者死” |
[45:41] | And that’s a place where I decide | 这里由我定 |
[45:42] | Who gets to live. And who doesn’t. | 谁该死 或者谁不该死 |
[45:49] | I am not like you! | 我不像你 |
[46:08] | Nobody hurts my children. | 没人敢伤害我的孩子们 |
[46:42] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
[46:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:47] | You’re welcome. | 客气什么 |
[46:56] | So how was your day? | 那么你昨天过得怎样 |
[47:01] | Long. | 漫长的一天 |
[47:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[47:05] | It was good. | 很不错 |
[47:09] | yeah, mine was good too | 我也还行 |
[47:11] | Took care of some stuff I needed to do. | 完成我要做的工作 |
[47:22] | That always feels nice. | 工作顺利就好 |
[47:39] | Just sending out my positive intentions To our baby. | 将我的优点传给我们的孩子 |
[48:00] | So there it is. | 我们的孩子 |
[48:01] | I’m going to be a father. | 我要父亲了 |
[48:03] | And raise my child. | 来抚养我的孩子 |
[48:06] | It’s what any good man would do. | 这是任何一个好男人该做的 |
[48:10] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[48:12] | It’s a jungle out there. | 外面的世界很危险 |