时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I just got off the phone with the sheriff’s department. | 我刚跟警察局通过电话 |
[00:05] | They’ve confirmed their skinning victim is related to ours. | 他们证实了受害者和我们的案子有关 |
[00:08] | That gives us three victims. | 所以受害者总数有3人了 |
[00:09] | I’ve got unis bringing in a 15-year-old kid named wendell owens. | 乌尼斯带来了一个15岁的孩子叫温德尔·欧文 |
[00:13] | He was freebo’s doorman. | 他曾是费宝的门童 |
[00:14] | If things get really bad, you use that card and call me, okay? | 如果有麻烦 按上面的电话打给我好么 |
[00:18] | You think I cut this kid loose to make you look bad? | 你认为我放走那个孩子来给你穿小鞋 |
[00:20] | I’m not sure anymore… | 我也不知道 |
[00:22] | Partner. | 我的搭档 |
[00:25] | You know a joey quinn? | 你认识乔·奎恩吗 |
[00:26] | Cooperation with i.a. has its upside. | 和内务部合作点有好处的 |
[00:30] | Yuki, that’s not gonna happen. | 由纪 我不可能那么做 |
[00:32] | Ramon’s obsessed. | 雷蒙走火入魔了 |
[00:33] | He’s not going to stop looking for oscar’s | 他也不会停止搜寻杀害奥斯卡的凶手 |
[00:35] | Killer until it takes him all the way down. | 直到把那家伙给揪出来 |
[00:36] | -Is there a problem here? -Yeah, sergeant. | -这儿有什么问题吗 -是的 警官 |
[00:39] | Your people don’t know what the fuck they’re doing. | 你的人不知道他们在做什么 |
[00:41] | That guy’s wound way too tight. | 这家伙走路都放不开 |
[00:43] | Where ya been, dexter? | 你在那儿干吗 德克斯特 |
[00:45] | How are you, camilla? | 你还好吗 卡米拉 |
[00:47] | Ah. I’ve been better. | 还不错 |
[00:49] | Are you, uh, looking for anything special tonight? | 今晚想要什么特殊服务么 |
[00:53] | Might be more than an hour. | 可能不止一个小时 |
[00:57] | Take a pass… | 你就到此为止吧 |
[00:58] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[01:02] | Anton, open up. it’s me. | 安东 开门 是我 |
[01:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:09] | The chicky hines conviction. | 是给海因斯定罪的事 |
[01:10] | My people have come across evidence that could get the case reopened. | 我的手下找到可以使案子重审的证据 |
[01:13] | Prado know you’re coming to me with this? | 普拉多知道你因为这事找我吗 |
[01:15] | Don’t you see what happened today? | 你没看到今天所发生的吗 |
[01:18] | I gave you the chance to avenge two women whom the system failed, | 我给你机会为那两个女人报仇 |
[01:22] | And just like I hoped, you seized that opportunity. | 就像我想的那样 你抓住了这个机会 |
[01:26] | I see who you are. I am with you. | 我知道你是什么人 我和你站在一起 |
[01:28] | Behind you. | 我支持你 |
[01:32] | I respect you. | 也敬重你 |
[03:31] | He’s tired. keep on reeling. | 它没劲儿了 继续收线 |
[03:32] | You got him. | 钓到了 |
[03:34] | Here he comes! come here! | 上来 上来 |
[03:36] | Come here! | 上来吧 |
[03:38] | Oh, yeah! | 哇 |
[03:39] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[03:41] | Ah, ah. | 哈哈 |
[03:43] | Ah…ah! | 啊哈 |
[03:45] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[03:47] | That’s gonna be some mighty fine eatin’. | 又有一顿鱼肉大餐了 |
[03:49] | Hey, man, on the grill with syl’s mango and lime salsa. | 和西尔特制的芒果辣茄酱一起烤 |
[03:52] | Our house tomorrow night. | 明晚到我家来 |
[03:54] | Check with the little woman… | 看看我们的小美人鱼 |
[03:57] | Who’s getting bigger as we speak. | 说着说着就长大了 |
[04:01] | I could get used to the simple joys of male bonding. | 我能习惯朋友之间的插科打浑 |
[04:04] | Hey, how ’bout a… brewski? | 不如叫她布莱斯基吧 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:07] | Ah, that looks good. | 听起来不错 |
[04:10] | So dex… | 德克斯特 |
[04:13] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[04:15] | What was it like, man? | 你觉得那儿怎么样 |
[04:17] | In bimini. | 比米尼岛 |
[04:22] | Flat, mostly. lots of mangroves. | 小岛扁平 有大面积的红树林 |
[04:23] | Talking about ethan turner. | 我说的是伊森·特纳 |
[04:26] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:27] | What did it feel like to, uh… | 把他干掉是 |
[04:29] | Take him out, hmm? | 什么感觉的 |
[04:32] | To end his life. | 结果了他 |
[04:35] | So much for the simple joys of male bonding. | 朋友之间就这么无拘无束地唠着 |
[04:39] | Like I could explain or miguel could understand. | 我一说出来米格尔就会懂 |
[04:43] | You put people on death row. | 你这可是设私刑啊 |
[04:45] | You must know what it’s like. | 你知道后果的 |
[04:47] | Oh, no, | 我也不想 |
[04:47] | But there’s like an ocean of bureaucracy of briefs and | 但在把那个坏蛋送上断头台前得经过 |
[04:50] | Appeals between me and that bad guy taking his last breath. | 漫长的听证上诉等官僚程序 |
[04:52] | I’m asking you what did it feel like to use your hands, to… | 我问问你 如果是你的话 |
[04:56] | To make this a better place? | 自己解决是不是更好一些 |
[05:02] | It felt…right. | 我想是的 |
[05:06] | Felt like justice. | 感觉到正义 |
[05:12] | I’ve got, like, | 我那儿有 |
[05:13] | Five floors of prosecutors and the whole police | 一大堆的检察官和满屋子的警察 |
[05:15] | Department at my fingertips, and you did what I couldn’t. | 触手可及 我做事不方便 而你却没问题 |
[05:18] | You came through for me, dex. | 你曾经帮我做过一次 德克斯特 |
[05:20] | I been sleepin’ like a baby ever since. | 那事之后我睡觉可香了 |
[05:28] | It was hot today, huh? | 今儿这天儿可真热 |
[05:30] | Like I said the other night, I know you, dexter. | 正如那晚我说的 我很了解你 德克斯特 |
[05:34] | I see who you are. | 我能看穿你是个什么样的人 |
[05:36] | We’re like-minded. hmm? | 我们是英雄所见略同 不是吗 |
[05:40] | Together, we can make a difference. | 我们一起干 会做得更出色的 |
[05:44] | We? | 我们 |
[05:45] | Miguel, my amigo, claims to know me. | 米格尔 我的朋友 声称他很了解我 |
[05:49] | On some level, I suppose maybe that’s true. | 某种程度上 我也承认那是事实 |
[05:52] | Who are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[05:56] | He knows about freebo. | 他知道费宝的事 |
[05:59] | He detailed me to the ethan turner kill. | 还详细告诉了我杀伊森·特纳的想法 |
[06:05] | He’s seen me with blood on my hands and hasn’t blinked. | 看见我沾血的手连眼都没眨一下 |
[06:08] | Miguel’s got no clue what’s really going on inside you. | 米格尔对你真实的面目还一无所知 |
[06:11] | The urge, the ritual. | 那种冲动 还有你特有的仪式 |
[06:13] | Miguel has really gone out of his way to understand who I am… | 米格尔已经用他的方式慢慢了解我了 |
[06:18] | Which is more than you ever did. | 比你要深入的多 |
[06:21] | Well, I understood. | 我能理解 |
[06:23] | I just couldn’t accept it. | 但不能接受 |
[06:27] | And miguel won’t either. | 米格尔也不能接受 |
[06:30] | You didn’t want me to have any friends. | 你不想我有个朋友 对吧 |
[06:32] | You think miguel’s a pal? | 你把米格尔当成伙伴了 |
[06:34] | Your wingman? | 你的左膀右臂 |
[06:36] | You might wanna put that notion to the test… | 你的想法要经过些考验 |
[06:40] | See how like-minded you and miguel really are. | 证明你和米格尔是否真的趣味相投 |
[06:46] | Every time you let someone get close, it ends badly. | 每次你和别人亲近 结局总是很糟 |
[06:56] | I do need to consider my spotty record connecting with others. | 我确实需要审视一下和别人交往的惨痛经历了 |
[07:01] | But miguel’s not going away. | 但是米格尔不会走远的 |
[07:03] | I need to make him understand the risks. | 我想让他明白这其中的风险 |
[07:06] | When he does, he’ll wanna rethink the like-minded thing. | 他知道后就会重新考虑一下是否志趣相投了 |
[07:10] | Just because he can gut a fish | 不能因为他能给鱼剖肚 |
[07:12] | Doesn’t qualify him to hang with me while i… | 就证明他有能力在我做事的时候帮我 |
[07:14] | Do what I do best. | 做得象我一样完美 |
[07:27] | You need a jump? I have cables. | 急得要上吊吗 我有几根电缆 |
[07:33] | Skinner struck again. | 剥皮客又作案了 |
[07:34] | Super-hard this time. | 这次更残忍 |
[07:36] | The victim’s name was wendell owen. | 受害者名叫温德尔·欧文 |
[07:38] | He was 15 years old. | 他才15岁 |
[07:39] | It’s more collateral damage in our search for fucking freebo. | 这孩子他妈的成了调查费宝的牺牲品 |
[07:43] | Wendell owens? | 温德尔·欧文 |
[07:45] | I brought him in for questioning the other day. | 那天我带他来讯问的 |
[07:48] | I thought I remembered hearing his name somewhere. | 我想我在哪儿听过这个名字 |
[07:51] | He might have been mixed up with some lowlifes, | 他也许和一些小混混搞在一起 |
[07:53] | But wendell was a pretty decent kid. | 但温德尔确实是个好孩子 |
[07:58] | Go do your thing. I just need a minute. | 做你的事去 让我安静会儿 |
[08:11] | Body’s still warm. | 尸体还是温的 |
[08:12] | Putting time of death about three hours ago. | 死亡时间大约3小时前 |
[08:14] | Unlike the two previous victims, | 和前两个受害者不同 |
[08:16] | This one died from the skinning process itself. | 这个受害者是在剥皮时死的 |
[08:18] | Jesus christ. | 我的老天 |
[08:21] | Freebo’s probably in another galaxy, and the skinner doesn’t even know it. | 剥皮客还不知道费宝已经不知去向了 |
[08:24] | Meanwhile, he’s stepping up his game. | 与此同时 他也许正在玩他的游戏 |
[08:26] | Maybe we let the press know freebo got outta dodge, | 也许我们该放风说费宝依然在逃 |
[08:29] | Might get this guy to put down his ginzu knife. | 这家伙就可能会放下屠刀立地成佛 |
[08:31] | Or he’ll keep looking, take his horror show on the road, | 他也许会继续观望 或是一路剥下去 |
[08:34] | Become somebody else’s nightmare. | 成为某些人的噩梦 |
[08:36] | No, I wanna nail whoever’s doing this. | 不 我一定要逮住这个凶手 |
[08:39] | He’s definitely not learning to do this on the fly. | 他又不是天生就会这个 |
[08:41] | He’s had plenty of practice. | 得练好长时间的 |
[08:42] | You run this through the national database, see if a similar m.o. | 查查国家数据库 看其他地方 |
[08:47] | Comes up anywhere else. | 是否还有类似的案例 |
[08:55] | What I need to find right now is a target to present | 我现在所需做的就是为米格尔找出一个 |
[08:59] | To miguel with a high degree of difficulty and jeopardy. | 高难度和高风险的目标来 |
[09:06] | So that he truly understands that he’s in way over his head. | 这样他就知道前路有多难了 |
[09:11] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[09:13] | I have a question. | 我有点儿事问你 |
[09:15] | It’s serious. | 很重要 |
[09:16] | I can’t ask any of the other cops. | 我不能问其他警察 |
[09:18] | I’m all yours. | 洗耳恭听 |
[09:20] | It’s about the skinner. | 是关于剥皮客 |
[09:22] | His last two victims, | 他杀的最后两个人 |
[09:24] | Wendell and javier, | 温德尔和哈维耶 |
[09:25] | They were both killed after I was done questioning them. | 都是在被我问完话后被杀的 |
[09:29] | Do you think the skinner’s | 你说他会不会是 |
[09:31] | Drafting off my investigation? | 知晓我的调查过程 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. anything’s possible. | 我不知道 一切皆有可能 |
[09:38] | Because I’m freaking out | 听着 我很害怕 |
[09:39] | That whoever’s looking for freebo | 那些找费宝的人正用我 |
[09:40] | Is using me to attract him. | 来引起他的注意 |
[09:42] | Who else knows you brought wendell in? | 谁还知道你把温德尔扯进来了 |
[09:44] | His mom, um… | 他妈妈 |
[09:46] | All the cops in the station. | 还有局里的所有人 |
[09:48] | Anton. ramon prado. | 安东 雷蒙·普拉多 |
[09:52] | Miguel’s brother. | 米格尔的哥哥 |
[09:57] | The law and order hard ass sheriff | 那个胸怀大意纠缠不休 |
[09:59] | Who’s been obsessed about finding freebo | 一心想找到杀他弟弟的凶手 |
[10:01] | For killing his little brother. | 费宝的那个警长 |
[10:02] | There’s your motive. | 这是动机 |
[10:05] | Do we seriously think that ramon, a fellow cop, | 我们真的认为雷蒙 一个警察 |
[10:08] | Could do something this sick? | 会做出这么变态的事么 |
[10:10] | Like a career in law enforcement | 就像落实强制执法 |
[10:12] | Precludes violent behavior? | 以暴制暴的警察这种职业吗 |
[10:14] | Can you imagine the shit storm this is gonna create | 你能想像如果我错了这将引起 |
[10:16] | If I’m wrong? | 多大的动荡么 |
[10:17] | It’ll create a worse shit storm if you’re right. | 如果你对了 产生的动荡更大 |
[10:23] | Hey, keep me in the loop. | 有新消息告诉我 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[10:27] | Ramon’s got anger issues. I don’t want you getting hurt. | 雷蒙脾气大 我不想你受伤 |
[10:31] | Aw. you do care about me. | 你还真在乎我 |
[10:36] | Wait till you see the wine cellar at the forge. | 一定要看到工厂的酒窖 |
[10:38] | It is legendary! | 那可是传奇 |
[10:40] | They even have a bottle | 他们甚至有一瓶 |
[10:41] | Of chateau d’yquem… belonged to thomas jefferson. | 托马斯·杰弗逊的伊甘庄园[酒名] |
[10:45] | I’m kind of a cuba libre kinda girl myself. | 我自己也有点儿像自由古巴女孩 |
[10:49] | Ellen, it’s me. nicely done. | 艾伦 是我 有好进展 |
[10:52] | Handing miguel prado his head on a pike today– | 米格尔真是拿自己脑袋干活 |
[10:54] | Make the hines motion stick, he could be disbarred. | 为了海恩斯的案子 他可能会被吊销执照 |
[10:57] | Bravissimo. | 太好了 |
[11:01] | I was gonna talk to you about this, | 我正要跟你说说这个 |
[11:02] | If and when my motion’s upheld. | 只等有人支持我的提案 |
[11:06] | How ’bout we talk about it now? | 现在说可以吗 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:11] | Miguel’s been playing fast and loose for a long time | 米格尔耍滑头很久了 |
[11:14] | With legal ethics. | 从法律上讲 |
[11:16] | The chicky hines case is just one example | 切奇·海恩斯的案子只是其中之一 |
[11:19] | On a very long list of prosecutorial misconduct. | 他还有很多处理不当的案子 |
[11:22] | I came to you with information to help your client, | 我来是给你信息帮助你的委托人 |
[11:25] | Not for you to trump up some witch hunt | 不是让你捏造什么 |
[11:27] | Against my friend and colleague. | 来迫害我的朋友兼同事的 |
[11:30] | You can’t possibly believe he’s either of those things | 你都不会相信他所做的那些事 |
[11:34] | If you really knew miguel… | 如果你了解米格尔 |
[11:36] | Believe me, I know miguel. | 相信我 我了解他 |
[11:38] | I will explain everything over dinner. | 呆会儿吃饭时 我会解释给你 |
[11:40] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:43] | I’m not feeling especially social right now. | 我现在不想和你吃饭 |
[11:57] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰到你 |
[12:00] | No, I’m alone. come on in. | 没有 我一个人 进屋吧 |
[12:04] | Taking the night off? | 今天晚上不上班么 |
[12:12] | So, um…beer? | 喝啤酒么 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:15] | Pot? | 抽点什么 |
[12:16] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[12:23] | Sounded kind of upset on the phone. | 电话里听着你不高兴啊 |
[12:25] | I’m kind of upset in person too. | 事实上就是 |
[12:32] | You didn’t talk to anyone | 你没跟别人说 |
[12:35] | About me bringing wendell in for questioning? | 我把温德尔带去问话吧 |
[12:38] | No. I don’t talk to anybody about anything. | 没有 我跟谁都没说 |
[12:41] | I try to keep the whole c.i. thing under wraps, you know? | 我不想让别人知道线人的事 明白吗 |
[12:44] | Then how the hell did it get out? | 那是怎么泄露出去的 |
[12:46] | Well, it’s a pretty safe bet wendell didn’t tell anybody. | 肯定也不是温德尔自己说的 |
[12:53] | You should have seen what this sicko did to him. | 你应该去看看剥皮客都对他做了什么 |
[12:56] | I’m glad I didn’t. | 还好我没看到 |
[12:58] | What would make anyone go that hard | 是什么会让人对一个 |
[13:00] | On some street kid, for christ’s sakes? | 街边小孩下如此毒手 |
[13:02] | There’s this guy I’m lookin’ at… | 我正怀疑一个人 |
[13:05] | He’s a cop who had a beef with freebo. | 是个警察 他和费宝有过节 |
[13:07] | He saw me in the station when I was questioning wendell. | 我在局里问温德尔的时候他看到了 |
[13:11] | Wouldn’t be the first time the boys in blue | 这又不是第一次条子们 |
[13:13] | Handled their own business, right? | 私下处理案子了 不是吗 |
[13:18] | I can’t rule out that I put wendell in the crosshairs. | 我只是不能接受是我害了温德尔 |
[13:22] | He trusted me enough to cooperate, and… | 他相信我才跟我合作 结果 |
[13:28] | Look what happened to him. | 却发生了这种事 |
[13:36] | Hey, look… | 听着 |
[13:39] | Even if you’re right, | 就算是因为你 |
[13:42] | You couldn’t have known, right? | 可你也不知道会这样 对吗 |
[13:47] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别怪自己了 |
[13:53] | It’s what I do best, huh? | 我已经尽力了 是吗 |
[14:06] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[14:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | Hey, um… | 嘿 |
[14:15] | Hey, look, um… | 嘿 听着 |
[14:18] | That girl from the other night was… | 那天晚上的女孩 |
[14:21] | Was nothing serious. | 跟我没什么的 |
[14:22] | Uh, well…it’s none of my business anyway. | 嗯 这跟我没关系 |
[14:27] | Yeah, right. | 耶 是啊 |
[14:33] | Jenna kendrick. | 吉娜·肯德里克 |
[14:34] | One of the first crime scenes I worked blood spatter. | 我最初研究溅血时的一个案子 |
[14:40] | This is somebody’s daughter. | 这是谁的女儿 |
[14:44] | And that was done to her by this animal. | 是这个杂种干的 |
[14:47] | Clemson galt. | 克莱姆森·盖尔特 |
[14:48] | Aryan affiliated. | 跟亚利安有关系 |
[14:50] | Took a claw hammer to her for getting pregnant. | 因为她怀孕用羊角锤打她 |
[14:53] | He was arrested for murder, | 他因为谋杀被捕 |
[14:55] | Even confessed to his cellmate. | 他跟舍友承认杀人 |
[14:57] | He called it “hammer time.” | 他称之为”铁锤时刻“ |
[14:58] | They get a conviction? | 给他定罪了么 |
[15:00] | Galt’s aryan affiliates either got witnesses to recant | 他和亚利安的关系让证人都翻供了 |
[15:03] | Or made them disappear. | 再或者就消失了 |
[15:05] | Verdict came back not guilty. | 判决无罪 |
[15:07] | That–that type of stuff happens way too often. | 这种事太常见了 |
[15:09] | Galt’s doing 15 to 20 for armed robbery | 盖尔特持械抢劫过15到20次 |
[15:12] | In a supermax upstate. | 现关押在重刑监狱 |
[15:14] | Well, that’s something, at least. | 至少 |
[15:15] | Get him off the streets. | 现在他是进去了 |
[15:16] | Only he’s still running things from his prison cell. | 可是他在牢房里还在报复 |
[15:19] | The wife and three kids of an aryan defector, | 背叛亚利安的人的妻子和三个孩子 |
[15:22] | Killed with a claw hammer. | 被人用羊角锤杀死 |
[15:25] | While you’re sleeping like a baby, | 你睡得酣熟的时候 |
[15:27] | This is who’s keeping me up nights. | 这事儿让我整夜没睡 |
[15:32] | Justice comes at a price, | 公正是需要代价的 |
[15:34] | One that miguel is about to discover he can’t afford. | 米格尔会发现他付不起这个价 |
[15:38] | This asshole doesn’t deserve to breathe, okay? | 这混蛋早该死了 是吗 |
[15:40] | You’re not gonna get any argument with me about that. | 我不会跟你争这个的 |
[15:43] | But he’s in custody. | 可他现在被监禁了 |
[15:46] | In a supermax, no less. | 重刑监狱 |
[15:47] | That’s always been the problem. | 这总是个问题 |
[15:53] | You’re the big deal law enforcement guy. | 你是这儿的大法官 |
[15:55] | I bet you could get us access. | 你肯定能让我们进去 |
[15:56] | That–that’s beyond dangerous, dexter. | 太危险了 德克斯特 |
[15:59] | That’s crazy! | 简直疯狂 |
[16:00] | I knew if I appealed to reason, | 我知道如果我表现的理智 |
[16:01] | Miguel would eventually understand the downside. | 米格尔会慢慢理解这是反话 |
[16:05] | Ne-never mind that my fingerprints | 不用说我的指纹 |
[16:06] | Will be all over this! | 会到处都是 |
[16:08] | Reason leads to self-preservation, | 理智导致了自卫 |
[16:11] | A potent force. | 强大的力量 |
[16:14] | We both would be seriously exposed here. | 我们都会完全暴露的 |
[16:19] | I just need to sit back. | 我只需要朝后坐着 |
[16:21] | He’ll see the pros are heavily outweighed by the cons, | 他会明白弊远大于利 |
[16:24] | And we’ll be back to mojitos and barbecues. | 我们就会恢复喝喝酒烤烤肉的关系 |
[16:30] | Yeah, when you get right down to it, | 当你追究最根底的原因 |
[16:31] | I guess ethan turner was an accident of opportunity, | 我猜依森·特纳是一次偶然的机会 |
[16:34] | A once-in-a-lifetime thing. | 一辈子只有一次 |
[16:37] | What about freebo? | 那费宝呢 |
[16:38] | Another accident of opportunity? | 另一个偶然吗 |
[16:41] | Well, that situation just sort of…unfolded. | 那个情况有点儿 太展开了 |
[16:45] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[16:48] | We both have too much to lose. | 我们都有太多割舍不下 |
[16:51] | Hey, we took out the garbage…twice. | 我们两次铲除了社会垃圾 |
[16:55] | We should quit while we’re ahead. | 现在应该功成身退 |
[16:57] | No. | 不 |
[17:01] | I owe you this one, dexter. | 这次算我欠你的 |
[17:03] | You stuck your neck out for me twice now. | 你两次为我两肋插刀 |
[17:05] | -No, you don’t owe me– -Fair is fair. | -不 你不欠我什么 -欠了就是欠了 |
[17:06] | And I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[17:11] | But we need to come up with a real plan. | 但我们得拿出个方案来 |
[17:14] | Again…we. | 又是 我们 |
[17:19] | Miguel surprised me last night. | 米格尔昨晚再次让我大吃一惊 |
[17:21] | I expected him to say no and he gave me a definite maybe instead. | 我以为他要拒绝 结果他直接说可以 |
[17:25] | No doughnuts today? | 今天没有甜甜圈啊 |
[17:26] | Not today, vince. | 今天没有 文斯 |
[17:29] | Talk about your passive aggressive. | 冷淡一样很伤人的 |
[17:31] | Clemson galt has been on my top ten list for years, | 克莱姆森·盖尔特一直是我的追杀目标 |
[17:34] | And miguel could be a big help. | 米格尔倒可以帮上大忙 |
[17:35] | But the goal here isn’t to satisfy my need. | 但这次目的不是自我满足 |
[17:38] | It’s to get miguel to find some other hobby. | 而是让米格尔另结新欢 |
[17:41] | Dexter. got a minute? | 德克斯特 耽搁你一分钟 |
[17:45] | Who’s sick? | 谁病了 |
[17:47] | Uh, remember camilla from records? | 记得档案室的卡米拉吗 |
[17:48] | She’s in the hospital. | 她住院了 |
[17:49] | It’s not looking good, so I got everyone to sign. | 看起来不行了 所以人人都送份慰问金 |
[17:52] | Camilla’s sick? | 卡米拉病了? |
[17:54] | Sorry, I thought you knew. | 抱歉 我以为你知道了 |
[17:55] | Lung cancer. it’s terminal. | 肺癌 晚期了 |
[17:58] | Just like gene. | 跟她老公 |
[18:00] | Camilla’s husband. | 吉恩一样 |
[18:01] | My folks used to play cards with them when deb and I were growing up. | 黛比和我小时候曾和他们一起玩牌 |
[18:05] | He died just last year. lung cancer too. | 他去年死了 也是肺癌 |
[18:08] | Smokers? | 也是烟民吧 |
[18:09] | Ah, chimneys. | 是啊 烟鬼 |
[18:10] | Life catches up. | 造化弄人啊 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:14] | So does death. | 死亡也是 |
[18:17] | It’s a shame. she’s a good person. | 真可惜 她是个好人 |
[18:19] | It sounds like she was a friend. | 听起来她是你朋友吧 |
[18:22] | A good friend. | 好朋友 |
[18:26] | Those are in short supply these days. | 千金易得 好友难求啊 |
[18:28] | Camilla’s at good samaritan. | 卡米拉撒马是个活雷锋 |
[18:30] | You could drop that off, let her know she’s in our prayers. | 那你就去看下 带我们送去祝福 |
[18:33] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[18:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:36] | Detective gianna, sergeant batista, miami-metro homicide. | 吉安娜警探 巴蒂斯塔警司 迈阿密谋杀组 |
[18:40] | How can I help you, sergeant? | 警司 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[18:42] | I was, uh, wondering, detective… | 我是想说 |
[18:45] | Maybe we could… | 我们可以 |
[18:48] | See each other. | 见个面什么的 |
[18:50] | As–as in a…a date? | 你是说约会? |
[18:53] | Well, yeah. | 是 是的 |
[18:55] | You could call it that. | 也可以那么说 |
[18:57] | Look, um, sergeant, let–let’s be clear. | 警司 咱们打开天窗说亮话 |
[19:00] | ’cause being clear will save us both a lot of agita. | 先说断 后不乱 |
[19:04] | Hey! | 喂! |
[19:05] | I, uh… | 我 |
[19:08] | I don’t date. ever. | 我从不和人约会的 |
[19:11] | Do you eat…ever? | 那你也从不吃饭吗 |
[19:15] | Sometimes. | 有时候吃 |
[19:18] | Good nutrition’s important. | 营养很重要啊 |
[19:21] | I’ll tell you what, sergeant. | 警司 这么说吧 |
[19:22] | I get hungry enough, I will call you. | 等我饿了 我会打电话给你的 |
[19:34] | Angel? | 安吉儿 |
[19:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[19:40] | Can I throw something at you that might sound a little crazy? | 有件事想告诉你 可能有点疯狂 |
[19:43] | Crazy? from you? | 疯狂 你吗 |
[19:47] | -Ramon prado. -What about him? | -雷蒙·普拉多 -他怎么了 |
[19:49] | Do we like him for the skinner? | 有没可能他就是剥皮杀手? |
[19:55] | Okay, that’s not a little crazy. | 这想法太疯狂了 |
[19:57] | He has access to all of our records, | 他接触所有的卷宗 |
[19:59] | So he knows exactly who I’ve been talking to. | 他知道我们在查什么 |
[20:01] | And we’ve all seen him up close– this is not a stable guy. | 我们也知道 他不是个靠得住的人 |
[20:03] | He’s a fucking whack job. | 他就是个变态 |
[20:04] | I looked into his work schedule. | 我查了他的工作记录 |
[20:06] | He was off duty when the last two murders went down. | 上两起谋杀案发生时他都不在岗 |
[20:10] | You seriously wanna look at ramon prado for multiple homicide? | 你真要拿他当多起谋杀案的凶手来调查 |
[20:13] | If only to rule him out. | 彻查就知道了 |
[20:15] | Not only have we not found the perp that killed miguel prado’s | 我们还没查出杀害米格尔·普拉多弟弟 |
[20:18] | Little brother, now you wanna investigate his other brother for murder? | 的内鬼就又想调查是否他另一个弟弟也去杀人 |
[20:22] | In a nutshell. | 简单的说就是那样 |
[20:24] | Can’t ignore something just ’cause it’s messy. | 我们不能因为棘手就不查 |
[20:27] | If I’m right, this is huge. | 如果我的推测没错 我们就要立大功了 |
[20:30] | And if you’re wrong, | 但要是你错了 |
[20:31] | Everyone involved will be shitting | 我们全都得玩完 |
[20:32] | Blood due to acts I’d rather not describe. | 后果有多严重我就不说了 |
[20:35] | Thanks for that, sarge. | 警官 谢谢你考虑我的建议 |
[20:37] | I’ve got a gut feeling. | 我的直觉不会错的 |
[20:39] | You, uh, wanna go to the lieutenant with this? | 你要告诉副官吗 |
[20:42] | I can’t go to laguerta with this. | 我不能告诉洛格丽塔 |
[20:48] | You follow up… | 你跟进 |
[20:49] | Off the grid, and it’s on you. | 你自己干 警局不管 |
[20:51] | Thank you, sarge. | 谢谢 警官 |
[20:53] | Ramon’s off duty tonight and tomorrow. | 雷蒙今晚和明天都不上班 |
[20:54] | I’ll set up on him, I’ll see what shakes loose. | 我会看着他 看看有什么线索没有 |
[20:56] | If you need company… | 如果需要同伴的话 |
[20:58] | I’ve got it covered. | 我自己可以搞定 |
[20:59] | And try to be discreet, will you? | 自己小心点 知道吗 |
[21:01] | For a change? | 算我求你 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:35] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[21:39] | You came. | 你来了啊 |
[21:40] | I also brought you these. | 我还给你带来了这个 |
[21:42] | But it looks like somebody beat me to it. | 但看来已经有人送了 |
[21:46] | That new mom in maternity donated them to terminal care. | 刚生产的母亲捐给临终病房的 |
[21:53] | Talk about irony, huh? | 真是讽刺 是吧 |
[22:02] | You know, dexter, my whole life I’ve been searching for… | 德克斯特 你知道的 终其一生我追寻 |
[22:10] | The meaning of life? | 生命的意义? |
[22:13] | The perfect… | 完美的 |
[22:16] | Key lime pie. | 上好的青柠派 |
[22:21] | And what do I get when I’m about to croak? | 而临死之际我得到了什么 |
[22:23] | Fucking pie crust, reddi wip, and green jell-o. | 烂糟糟的面屑 红的渣滓 绿的壳 |
[22:30] | I’ll see what I can do about finding you the perfect key lime pie. | 我看下能不能帮你弄个完美的派 |
[22:33] | You’d better do it fast. | 你最好快点 |
[22:37] | Next thing to go is the appetite. | 人死之前最后消失的就是食欲 |
[22:49] | Gene always had this thing about lighting my cigarette. | 基恩总是这么点烟的 |
[22:54] | And he’d pass it to me… | 他会在给自己点之前 |
[22:59] | Before he lit his own. | 递给我一颗烟 |
[23:04] | Sweet, sweet man. | 真是个好男人啊 |
[23:14] | Then it all caught up to him. | 病魔缠上了他 |
[23:17] | I watched him wither to a skeleton. | 我看着他一天天病入膏肓 |
[23:20] | My 6′ tall, 200-pound husband, shitting all over himself. | 我六尺高 两百磅重的男人大小便失禁 |
[23:32] | His last breath was a mercy. | 死亡对他来说是种解脱 |
[23:44] | Dying I can do. | 我也快死了 |
[23:48] | Hell, I’m doing it. | 快死了 |
[23:50] | The pain sure is a bear, though. | 痛苦总是难免的 |
[23:54] | How bad? | 但能有多糟呢 |
[23:55] | The worst part of the whole damn thing… | 我生命中最糟的部分 |
[23:58] | Not losing my life… | 不是死亡 |
[24:01] | My time on this earth… | 苟延残喘 |
[24:04] | Is losing my…my… | 只是让我 |
[24:11] | Dignity. | 尊严扫地 |
[24:31] | That fish was great. | 鱼的味道真不错 |
[24:33] | You don’t think miguel overcooked it? | 你不觉的米格尔把鱼煎过头了吗 |
[24:35] | A bit, but the mango salsa saved the day. | 有点 但是芒果酱补救了一下 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:40] | So do you like what you do? | 你喜欢自己的工作吗 |
[24:42] | I mean, real estate. | 我是说房地产 |
[24:44] | I can’t imagine doing anything else. | 想不出我还可以做什么 |
[24:49] | I decided that losing my job at the | 我觉得失去汽车旅馆的工作 |
[24:51] | Motel is not a bad thing but a good thing. | 是因祸得福 |
[24:53] | So I’m looking around. | 所以我现在正找工作呢 |
[24:56] | Well, with your people skills, you’d be great at real estate. | 以你的交往能力可以胜任地产工作的 |
[25:00] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[25:02] | How ’bout you start work tomorrow? | 明天就来上班怎么样 |
[25:08] | I’m…i’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[25:09] | I need an assistant. | 我想找个助理 |
[25:12] | Having someone I can trust is everything. | 用人不疑是我的准则 |
[25:19] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[25:27] | Listen, I’ve been giving a lot of thought to this clemson galt thing. | 我想了想克莱姆森·高尔特的事 |
[25:32] | Good. | 不错 |
[25:34] | Digame. | 告诉我 |
[25:37] | What if we were to travel upstate and arrange an interview with him? | 不如我们去监狱约个时间见他一面 |
[25:41] | About? | 为什么 |
[25:43] | A career criminal with a record like his, | 一个像他那样的惯犯 |
[25:45] | He’s gotta be an encyclopedia of intel on tons of other cases. | 是一个容纳无数案件的百科全书 |
[25:50] | We would just need to get galt alone long enough | 我们只要能让高尔特足够长时间的独处 |
[25:53] | To make it look like another prisoner did the deed. | 使看上去是另一个犯人犯的事 |
[25:56] | Last week, | 上周 |
[25:57] | An inmate is found in a prison hallway drowned in a bucket of water. | 有个犯人被淹死在监狱走廊的一桶水里 |
[26:02] | This stuff happens all day long in places like that. | 那种地方发生这种事太正常不过 |
[26:07] | An inmate is found dead in custody, dexter, | 德克斯特 但犯人被发现死在看守所里 |
[26:10] | Be a lot of inquiries and investigations. | 会有很多的调查和盘问 |
[26:12] | You got the bleeding hearts comin’ outta | 就又要有唐僧们出来 |
[26:14] | The woodwork whining about prison reform. | 提议什么改革监狱的事了 |
[26:17] | Ha. it doesn’t sound like much of a plan. | 这可不是个好计划 |
[26:23] | That is the plan… | 这就是计划 |
[26:24] | So that miguel finally includes himself out. | 米格尔选择抽身而出 |
[26:27] | But, um… | 但是 |
[26:29] | I’m in the middle of trying a racketeering case right now. | 我正处理一起讨厌的诈骗案 |
[26:33] | Money laundering. | 当中涉及一大笔钱 |
[26:35] | The aryans, they’re masters at moving cash around. | 那些雅利安人正在转移赃款 |
[26:40] | I subpoena galt as an expert witness, | 我传唤高尔特为污点证人 |
[26:43] | Corrections transports him down here to testify. | 将他送到这作证 |
[26:47] | Then galt is within our reach, hmm? | 高尔特就在我们控制范围以内 |
[26:50] | And on my turf. | 那也是在我的地盘以内 |
[26:53] | Guessing it would take a long time to set something like that up. | 这申请需要很长时间才能办到 |
[26:58] | It would. | 是啊 |
[27:01] | But I’ve already issued the subpoena. | 但我已经签了传票 |
[27:03] | Galt’ll be here tomorrow night. | 高尔特明晚会在这 |
[27:06] | Only…he’s gonna be a no-show on the witness stand the next morning. | 只是他第二天决不会站在证人席上 |
[27:11] | Swing by the courthouse tomorrow, I’ll walk you through all the details. | 明天的庭审过后我会告诉你所有细节 |
[27:19] | say thank you, dexter. | 这真是振奋人心的消息 真该谢天谢地 |
[27:22] | Miguel seems to have way more aptitude | 米格尔对此比我想的 |
[27:25] | And appetite for this than I ever imagined. | 还要有天分和欲望 |
[27:38] | Just calling to check in. | 问候下你 |
[27:40] | Just having a look-see in ramon prado’s car. | 我正检查雷蒙·普拉多的车 |
[27:42] | -Deb, you really need to– -relax. | -黛布 你要放松点 -放松 |
[27:44] | He’s scarfing down his second plate of | 他在街头餐馆里 |
[27:46] | Arroz con pollo at a restaurant up the block. | 狼吞虎咽下第二盘鸡肉饭 |
[27:48] | He’s got a wife and kids at home, got the night off, | 他家里有妻儿 有休息时光 |
[27:51] | So why is he eating alone? | 何必一人孤独品酌 |
[27:53] | Well, maybe the wife’s arroz con pollo isn’t pollo enough. | 可能是他妻子的鸡肉饭里鸡肉是不够多 |
[27:57] | You find anything interesting? | 有发现不 |
[28:00] | A set of german steel filet knives, a couple of straight razors, | 一套德国钢铁圆角刀 一对剃须刀 |
[28:03] | And like 12 pounds of human skin. | 大概12磅的人类皮肤 |
[28:04] | Just be careful out there, will you? | 那你小心点 |
[28:07] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[28:11] | Deb’s got her mission. | 黛布正在执行她的任务 |
[28:13] | I’ve got mine. | 我也有我的任务 |
[28:35] | Hey, I can get out and give you a great, | 我能给你个热情的拥抱 |
[28:37] | Big hug so everyone can see what good friends we are… | 那么每个人都能见识到我们无上的友谊 |
[28:39] | Or you can talk to me. | 或者我们谈谈 |
[28:41] | You know, after 12 hours on surveillance detail, | 你知道 经历12个小时后的详细监视 |
[28:45] | How ’bout you blow me instead? | 你又会怎么打击我呢 |
[28:47] | I’ve been given the directive to either | 我已经接到指令 |
[28:49] | Step up my investigation of quinn or close it. | 选择继续调查奎恩或停止调查 |
[28:51] | Because you haven’t found dick. | 那是因为你没有找到突破口 |
[28:53] | If you weren’t such a fuckwad, | 如果你不是他妈的这么脑残 |
[28:54] | I’d almost feel sorry for you for working for i.a. | 我真为你为内务局工作感到羞耻 |
[28:57] | Where careers go to die. | 它要毁在你手里了 |
[28:58] | You need to get next to quinn, be his go-to girl. | 你要接近奎恩 使他爱上你 |
[29:01] | You’ll be wearing a wire. | 你该上电椅被电死 |
[29:05] | Are you on crack? | 你脑残啊 |
[29:07] | How many times have I told you to eat shit? | 我叫你去吃屎 |
[29:08] | What the fuck makes you think I’m suddenly willing to play now? | 你他妈怎么觉得我会心甘情愿地去做内奸 |
[29:11] | Because if you don’t, | 你不会的 |
[29:12] | I’ll put the word out that you’ve been cooperating all along. | 我要说出你我合作这么久 |
[29:16] | Everyone’ll think you’re a rat anyway. | 无论谁都会相信你是叛徒 |
[29:22] | Hard to believe even you would sink that low. | 难以置信你真的脑残了 |
[29:33] | So that door right over there? hmm. | 那道门就在那 |
[29:35] | Check this out. | 来看下 |
[29:36] | That’s supposed to be kept locked, and it never is. | 那本该是锁牢的 但它不是 |
[29:40] | The smokers use it as a shortcut to get outside. | 吸烟者拿这当去外面的捷径 |
[29:43] | Shortcut to a shorter life. | 杀人的捷径 |
[29:46] | You know, statistically, most escapes happen out of a courthouse. | 按统计来说 多数逃跑发生在法院 |
[29:49] | The security’s a little bit more lax, | 而这里安全系统比较松垮 |
[29:51] | The defendant is wearing a suit and a tie. | 被告着西装打领带 |
[29:54] | It makes it easy for him to just walk away. | 方便他大大方方的离开这里 |
[29:56] | Easier for us to cover our tracks. | 这更方便我们遮掩我们的行径 |
[29:59] | That too. | 说得对 |
[30:07] | must be good to be you. | 这人对你真不错 |
[30:09] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[30:24] | Real reason she’s blindfolded– so she doesn’t have to watch | 正义女神是个瞎子的真正原因是 |
[30:28] | Everything she stands for get pissed on by someone like ellen wolf. | 她所坚持的真理被艾伦·沃夫那种人玷污 |
[30:31] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[30:32] | She had this client once who threw a | 她有个客户因为说脏话 |
[30:34] | Five-year-old into an industrial washer for talking dirty. | 把那个五岁儿童丢入洗衣机 |
[30:38] | She got him off with six months in a mental hospital. | 她帮他辩护成6个月的精神病院治疗 |
[30:40] | Diminished fucking capacity. | 缺乏正常认识能力 |
[30:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:45] | She probably got paid more that than you took home in a year. | 她可能拿了比你一年薪水还要多的钱 |
[30:47] | And I gotta tell you, I’m very disappointed with your boss over there. | 我要告诉你 对你上司我也很失望 |
[30:51] | I never thought that she, of all people, | 我从没想过她 和所有的人 |
[30:53] | Would hurt me like this and throw in with these fucking bottom-feeders. | 会这么伤害我 还拉上几个小角色一起 |
[30:57] | My dad used to say be careful what you think you know about someone. | 我父亲常说不要觉得你了解谁 |
[31:00] | You’re probably wrong. | 你可能并不了解 |
[31:04] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[31:07] | Well, sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[31:09] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[31:12] | I appreciate your, um, cooperation in the deposition. | 感谢你配合这个案子的审理 |
[31:17] | I’ve never had a problem telling the truth. | 我对说出真相 从没有问题 |
[31:20] | We’ve got, uh, more than enough to get the hines conviction set aside. | 我们有足够证据让海恩斯被释放 |
[31:24] | And you’ve set the stage for your smear campaign against a stand-up guy. | 你给一个正直的人设了圈套 |
[31:28] | Nice. | 不错 |
[31:30] | You know, you ever wanna hear the unexpurgated version of your guy, | 你想知道那人的真实面目 |
[31:34] | Come find me, okay? | 来找我 好吗 |
[31:46] | Looks like a church. | 这就像教堂 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:51] | The holding cell is through that door. | 证人房在那扇门后 |
[31:55] | Connects to a hallway, then goes out to a parking garage. | 连接到走廊 然后通往停车场 |
[31:58] | On your right, there’s gonna be an emergency exit. | 在你右边是一个紧急出口 |
[32:01] | And that deadbolt is gonna be taped… | 那个锁肯定会是 |
[32:03] | Open. | 打开的 |
[32:06] | Why risk it all? | 为什么这么冒险 |
[32:08] | Your career, reputation, freedom. | 你的职业 名誉 自由 |
[32:12] | You could just walk away. | 你可以坐视不管的 |
[32:14] | You didn’t walk away from ethan turner. | 你没有放走伊桑·特纳 |
[32:17] | Because you understand, dexter, that we’re living in… | 因为你明白的 德克斯特 我们处在 |
[32:22] | We’re living in crucial times, | 处在一个关键时刻 |
[32:24] | Crucial times that demand extraordinary measures. | 需要特别措施的关键时刻 |
[32:28] | Miguel’s convinced himself he wants this | 米格尔说服他自己 |
[32:31] | Kill tonight for lofty and noble reasons. | 给今晚杀戮一个华丽高尚的理由 |
[32:34] | I’m not quite as high-minded. | 我没那么高尚 |
[32:35] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[32:37] | Asshole drunk dad… | 该死的酒鬼老爸 |
[32:40] | Maybe I’m still trying to clean up the mess | 可能我是在清理我孩提时 |
[32:42] | That I couldn’t when I was a kid, I don’t know. | 不能收拾的残局 我也不知道 |
[32:46] | Come on, I’ll, uh, show you where you’re gonna be hooking up with galt. | 来 我带你看钓到高尔特的地方 |
[32:57] | Morgan, what’s the hurry? | 摩根 那么急干嘛 |
[33:00] | You meeting someone? | 约了人 |
[33:01] | More like avoiding someone. | 是要避开人才对 |
[33:03] | Hey, this is me not telling you I’m tailing ramon prado again tonight. | 我没告诉过你我今晚要跟踪雷蒙·普拉多 |
[33:06] | Well, this is me not hearing a word you’re saying. | 我也不知道你说了什么 |
[33:09] | I’m also unofficially and off the record | 我也是私下里 |
[33:11] | Telling you to be smart and watch your ass. | 告诉你小心点 |
[33:14] | ‘scuse me, officer. | 不好意思 警官 |
[33:16] | Sergeant. how can I help you? | 是长官 有什么我能为你效劳 |
[33:18] | I was just, uh, released for this legal thing. | 我只是刚被释放 |
[33:24] | You were arrested. | 你被捕了 |
[33:25] | And released. totally victimless. | 然后又释放了 完全无辜 |
[33:28] | Only I live like a million miles away from here, | 可我住的地方离这十万八千里 |
[33:31] | and I really need a ride. | 得搭车回去才行 |
[33:34] | How ’bout the bus? | 坐公车怎么样 |
[33:35] | How ’bout you take me home and I think | 你把我送回去如何 |
[33:38] | Of some victimless way of saying thank you? | 之后我再用不犯法的方式答谢你 |
[33:51] | I’ll have dispatch call you a cab. | 我让调度给你叫辆出租车 |
[33:54] | Just like that? | 这就完了吗 |
[33:56] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[34:16] | Agent batista. | 我是巴蒂斯塔探员 |
[34:17] | Sergeant, barbara gianna here. | 警官 我是芭芭拉·吉安娜 |
[34:20] | So happens, uh…I’m hungry. | 那个 我正好饿了 |
[34:26] | Hungry enough to– to see if you are too. | 饿到想看看你是不是也饿了 |
[34:29] | Are you asking me out on a date, detective? | 你在约我出去吗 警探 |
[34:32] | I don’t date, sergeant. ever. | 我从来不约会的 警官 |
[34:35] | Marino’s trattoria, 7:30? | 七点半在马里诺餐厅 怎么样 |
[34:38] | Aren’t you gonna ask me if I really turned over a new leaf? | 难道你不问我是否真的洗心革面了吗 |
[34:41] | It could be I’m just not partial to redheads. | 可能我对烈女没有偏爱 |
[34:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, detective. | 我不知道你在说什么 警探 |
[34:48] | I’ll see you at 7:30. | 七点半见 |
[34:54] | Delivered fresh daily from a little bakery down in key largo. | 拉哥礁那儿一个小面包店买的 每日现烤 |
[35:00] | Supposed to be the best in the keys. | 据说是拉哥礁最好的 |
[35:01] | Well, it’s not. | 算不上 |
[35:03] | Pardon my bluntness, but… | 原谅我的直率 |
[35:05] | This pie is green. | 但是这馅饼是绿的 |
[35:07] | Means they used food coloring. | 说明他们用了食用色素 |
[35:09] | Something purists frown on? | 纯粹主义者不喜欢吗 |
[35:12] | Which I’d be doing right now, except even my face hurts. | 要是脸部不疼 我就会表现不满了 |
[35:16] | The other thing they fucked up– this wasn’t made with condensed milk. | 他们还搞砸了一点 这派不是用炼乳做的 |
[35:21] | No, it’s fresh and organic. | 不 这是用有机的鲜奶做的 |
[35:24] | Only they didn’t have fresh milk in the keys back in the day. | 过去在拉哥礁 他们连鲜奶都没有 |
[35:32] | Here comes miss morphy. | 莫菲小姐来了 |
[35:36] | Bringer of bad dreams and less pain. | 她带来了噩梦和痛感的缓和 |
[35:39] | Dexter… | 德克斯特 |
[35:41] | If you’re as serious about key lime pie as I am… | 要是你行事像我对青柠派这么认真 |
[35:50] | You can do better. | 你还能做的更好 |
[35:56] | Tonight’s the night. but it feels different. | 今晚要行动过了 可感觉不同 |
[35:59] | I won’t be alone. | 今晚 我不会孤单了 |
[36:01] | Uncharted territory for me… not without risk. | 这是未知领域 也不是全无危险 |
[36:05] | And strangely exhilarating. | 奇妙的是 我愉悦非常 |
[36:07] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样呢 |
[36:11] | Best pizza night ever. | 这是最好的披萨之夜 |
[36:14] | No, I meant about syl’s job offer. | 我的意思是 希尔提议的工作 |
[36:17] | If real estate’s something you’re interested in, | 要是你真对房地产感兴趣 |
[36:20] | I think you should go for it. | 我觉得你应该去做 |
[36:22] | And syl’s great at what she does. | 而且希尔对她的工作很擅长 |
[36:23] | In a market this bad, she’s still always closing. | 市场这么不景气 她还经常能成交 |
[36:26] | And I could learn a lot. I just… | 我能学到很多东西 我只是 |
[36:29] | But… | 怎么了 |
[36:33] | Well, what if i… | 要是我 |
[36:36] | See a side to her that I don’t like? | 看到了她让我不喜欢的另一面呢 |
[36:38] | I guess that’s the risk you run | 我想那就是你和某人一起经商 |
[36:40] | when you go into business with somebody, | 所要冒的风险 |
[36:42] | Especially a friend. | 特别是朋友间 |
[36:43] | Makes things more complicated, no doubt about it. | 毫无疑问的是把事情变得更复杂了 |
[36:47] | Still… | 话说回来 |
[36:49] | Without my friend syl, I wouldn’t have this opportunity. | 要不是我朋友希尔 我都不会有这机会 |
[36:53] | So I think I’m gonna take the risk and jump in | 所以我觉得 我应该冒这个险 |
[36:56] | With both feet and see if this new thing calls to me. | 脚踏实地的开始 看看有什么新突破 |
[37:05] | It’s getting late. | 已经很晚了 |
[37:07] | You don’t wanna stay? | 你不想留下吗 |
[37:09] | Miguel and I have a… early morning run. | 米格尔和我约了晨跑 |
[37:12] | I can sleep in longer if I stay at my place. | 在我那儿我能睡久一点 |
[37:15] | Don’t be surprised if he’s a no-show. | 要是他没来 你可别惊讶 |
[37:18] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[37:20] | He’s been a complete wreck lately. | 他最近一团糟 |
[37:23] | Not sleeping, terrible mood. | 不睡觉 心情糟糕 |
[37:24] | I mean, syl thinks something’s really bothering him. | 我是说 希尔觉得有些事儿让他很烦恼 |
[37:28] | I saw him today. he seemed fine. | 我今天看见他了 他看起来很好 |
[37:30] | Well, you may be his buddy, but you’re not his wife. | 你可能是他兄弟 可你不是他老婆 |
[37:32] | And besides, it’s not like you can hide anything from your partner. | 而且你没法在搭档眼前隐藏一切 |
[37:37] | So true. | 的确如此 |
[37:39] | Why would you want to? | 可有什么好藏呢 |
[37:44] | Looks like miguel’s got a bad case of nerves about tonight. | 看来米格尔为今晚的事异常紧张 |
[37:48] | He isn’t sleeping like a baby anymore. | 他不再酣睡如初了 |
[37:50] | If you’re gonna bail of of this, now would be a good time. | 要是你想收手 现在是个好时机 |
[37:54] | What the hell are you dressed like that for? | 你干吗穿成那样 |
[37:58] | I figured the more the merrier. | 我以为穿的越多 就越开心 |
[37:59] | Why don’t we swing by and pick up rita and the kids? | 我们干吗不顺便带上丽塔和孩子们 |
[38:06] | Bring them along too. | 带他们一块儿干 |
[38:10] | What makes you think you can count on miguel? | 你为什么觉得能指望上米格尔 |
[38:13] | He’s just a little jumpy. he’s new at this. | 他只是有点儿神经质 他还是新手 |
[38:15] | Mark my words, dex, | 记住我的话 德克斯 |
[38:17] | he’ll give you up in a heartbeat to save his own ass. | 为救自己 他转眼就会把你抛弃了 |
[38:19] | This is not a guy who wants to spend the rest of his life in a cage. | 他不是个愿意在局子里度过余生的人 |
[38:24] | Just one more thing miguel and I have in common. | 我和米格尔在这点上一样 |
[38:27] | You don’t know what you’re getting into. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[38:29] | You’ve never had to rely on anyone else before, dexter. | 你以前从没依靠过别人 德克斯特 |
[38:32] | Because you taught me loneliness as an art form. | 因为你告诉过我 寂寞像是种艺术形式 |
[38:36] | But guess what? | 可你猜怎么着 |
[38:38] | I finally have a life with a family and now a friend… | 我现在终于有了个家 现在还有了朋友 |
[38:43] | Who I trust. | 我该相信谁 |
[38:46] | We only see two things in people… | 我们只能看见人们的两面 |
[38:49] | What we wanna see and what they wanna show us. | 我们所见和他们愿意展示出的 |
[38:52] | You don’t know miguel any more than he knows you. | 你了解米格尔没有他了解你多 |
[38:55] | You aren’t seriously gonna lecture me on | 你不是认真的吧 在你留下那烂摊子之后 |
[38:57] | Relationships after the debris field you left behind. | 还打算给我讲解人际关系吧 |
[39:03] | No matter how close two people are, an infinite distance separates them. | 两个人再亲近 他们之间始终有距离 |
[39:10] | Look at you and me. | 看看你和我 |
[39:20] | Mind if I get a picture with you, jefe? | 介意我跟你合个影吗 头儿 |
[39:22] | You got a cam–oh. | 你有相机吗 |
[39:24] | Oh, yeah. | 有啊 |
[39:28] | No problema. | 当然可以 |
[39:35] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[39:37] | Any truth you’re gonna run for d.a.? | 你打算竞选地方检察官 这是真的吗 |
[39:40] | Uh…if I do, I’m gonna need your support. | 如果是的话 我需要你的支持 |
[39:43] | You got it, jefe. | 我支持你 头儿 |
[39:50] | Thanks, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[40:02] | You listen to me, pulled pork. | 听着 酒囊饭袋 |
[40:04] | I got no clue why the fuck you dragged me down here in all this humiliation, | 我不知道你干吗拖我到这里还侮辱我 |
[40:07] | But you can suck my white dick, | 不过如果你以为我能帮你这墨西哥佬 |
[40:09] | You think I’m helping your spic ass with shit. | 你还不如给我吹箫 |
[40:15] | This all ends right here, right now, clemson. | 现在在这儿做个了结吧 克莱姆森 |
[40:21] | This makes us even. | 这东西让我们扯平了 |
[40:33] | When you walk out the door, | 你走出门 |
[40:34] | One of your nazi pals is waiting for you in the parking garage. | 你的一个纳粹同党会在停车场等你 |
[40:38] | From now on, all of the threats to my family, they stop, understand? | 现在起停止所有对我家人的威胁 明白吗 |
[40:55] | I knew my aryan brothers would come through, ese. | 就知道雅利安兄弟会帮我脱险的 |
[41:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[41:15] | Have any arrangements been made in case this guy’s | 要是这人要花更多时间做证词 |
[41:18] | Testimony runs a little long and he has to stay another day? | 有没有给他准备个地方多呆上一天 |
[41:21] | We’re holding a spot for him in protective at miami-dade. | 在戴德郡 我们有个安全的地方给他 |
[41:23] | My good man. appreciate it. | 干的好 谢谢你 |
[41:31] | I got a witness in there, man, he’s taking a nap. | 我在那儿有个证人 他正在午睡 |
[41:33] | I’m gonna really need him fresh for court in a couple of hours. | 我要他在几小时后 上庭时保持清醒 |
[41:36] | I gotta put a county wristband on him. | 我要给他带上手铐 |
[41:38] | Just take a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[41:53] | Clem galt,I’m your wheel man. | 克莱姆森·盖尔特 我是你的接头人 |
[41:56] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[41:58] | Heil hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[42:02] | Let’s get the fuck outta here. ride’s this way. | 咱们赶紧离开这鬼地方 这边走 |
[42:04] | Have ya outta the country by lunchtime. | 午饭时你就能离开这个国家了 |
[42:06] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[42:07] | Shit! what’s going on here? | 靠 怎么了 |
[42:09] | I don’t know. come on. | 我不知道 快点儿 |
[42:15] | I’ll get ya outta here. | 我会把你弄出去的 |
[42:17] | We just gotta get to the car. | 只是得到汽车那儿去 |
[42:18] | Galt had to have an accomplice. | 盖尔特肯定有个共犯 |
[42:20] | Just set up a perimeter around this building right away. | 马上在大楼周围布下警戒线 |
[42:22] | No one should get in or out. | 没人能进来或出去 |
[42:23] | Fuckin’ spic set us up. | 混蛋墨西哥佬摆了我们一刀 |
[42:25] | This guy cannot get away! | 不能让那人跑了 |
[42:27] | And I’m gonna return the favor. | 我会报恩的 |
[42:29] | That’s mighty white of you. | 你很假唉 |
[42:38] | Galt’s right. he’s selling you out. | 加特是对的 他把你出卖了 |
[42:40] | Never underestimate the capacity of other people to let you down. | 从来不要低估别人让你失望的能力 |
[42:45] | It’s not the time, dad. | 不用你说 老爸 |
[42:51] | There he goes. | 看看他吧 |
[42:53] | Looking out for number one. | 了解自己的当务之急 |
[42:55] | Which is what you should have done. | 恰恰也是你该做的 |
[43:04] | Like the man said, nobody gets in or out. | 就像那个人说的 没人可以进出的 |
[43:13] | Might as well give up. | 要不然你就投降吧 |
[43:15] | No sense risking death by cop. | 死于警察手下是没意义的 |
[43:17] | You keep miguel’s involvement secret, | 你要是不声张米格尔介入的事情 |
[43:19] | He might let you off with a few years. | 他可能会放马你几年的 |
[43:21] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[43:22] | Unless they find those blood slides when they toss your apartment. | 除非他们搜你公寓时发现那些血涂片 |
[43:25] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[43:28] | Hola, amigo. | 你好啊 孩子 |
[43:47] | I’m gonna drop you off at your car. | 我会把你载到你停车的地方 |
[43:50] | Then I’ll meet you at the stash house as soon as I can get outta here. | 我出去后就在秘密小屋见面 |
[43:56] | -Wait for me, huh? -Thanks for this. | -你等着我 好吧 -谢谢你做这些 |
[43:58] | That’s what friends are for. | 朋友之间不就应该这样么 |
[44:02] | Hey, | 嗨 |
[44:02] | I’m gonna do a loop around the building until you get more backup here, | 在增援到达前我会绕着这楼转一圈 |
[44:06] | Okay? | 怎么样 |
[44:06] | You got it, jefe. | 没问题 |
[44:20] | Gimme a fucking break, ramon. | 别老他妈的缠着我 雷蒙 |
[44:24] | Don’t fucking lie to me | 别他妈的对我撒谎 |
[44:46] | You can make this stop right now… | 你可以让我立马停手的 |
[44:49] | If you tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪就行 |
[44:50] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[44:56] | You’re making this very hard on yourself, felipe. | 你这样会搞得自己很惨的 费列普 |
[45:05] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[45:06] | You scared the fuckmother out of me. | 你大爷的吓死我了 |
[45:08] | You’re the one that called me. | 明明是你挂电话给我的么 |
[45:10] | What do we got? | 这里什么情况 |
[45:12] | Kidnapping, for starters. | 绑架 初学水平的 |
[45:14] | Who’s the special guest? | 谁是特别嘉宾 |
[45:16] | That’s felipe cepeda. | 那是费列普·凯培达 |
[45:17] | He’s one of freebo’s hemp suppliers. | 他是费宝的大麻供货商之一 |
[45:19] | I questioned him a couple of weeks ago. | 几个星期前我问讯他过 |
[45:20] | Now ramon’s got a few questions of his own. | 现在雷蒙要亲自问他几个问题了 |
[45:23] | Well, so far, I’ve only heard one– where’s freebo? | 目前为止我只有一个问题 费宝哪去了 |
[45:27] | I’m just waiting for the skinning to start. | 现在我只等着看剥皮 |
[45:30] | Oye. | 喂 |
[45:32] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[45:33] | I don’t know! | 我真的不知道啊 |
[45:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:38] | Okay. | 真有你的 |
[45:44] | Nothing like a nice cold soda pop before a good skinning. | 剥皮前来瓶冰苏打水最爽了 |
[45:51] | Aah! | 啊 |
[45:53] | Fuck, that’s gotta hurt. | 妈的 那肯定很疼 |
[45:54] | -Wait, wait. -Wait? | -等等 -等什么 |
[45:56] | We need to be sure he’s the skinner. | 我们得先确定他就是剥皮者 |
[46:04] | Felipe… | 费列普 |
[46:07] | You have some answers for me now? | 你现在能给我答案了吗 |
[46:14] | I don’t get it. I don’t get it. | 我不懂了 我不懂了 |
[46:16] | That’s not the skinner’s m.o. | 那可不是剥皮者的作风 |
[46:17] | Maybe he’s just warming up. | 可能他现在只是热热身 |
[46:25] | Here he goes… | 他要开始了 |
[46:36] | Vete. | 滚吧 |
[46:42] | He’s not the skinner. | 他不是剥皮者 |
[47:06] | I gotta take this. don’t go anywhere. | 我必须得接这电话 你别跑啊 |
[47:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[47:11] | So ramon prado’s a sick fuck, | 雷蒙·普拉多是个变态 |
[47:12] | But he’s not the sick fuck we’re looking for. | 但不是我们要找的变态 |
[47:16] | I’ll talk to you about it over breakfast. | 早饭时我再跟你说 |
[47:18] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[47:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[47:23] | So, why are you calling us in at midnight? | 为什么你半夜给我们电话 |
[47:26] | We’ve picked up ramon prado. | 我们盯上了雷蒙·普拉多 |
[47:28] | He’s, uh…outside. | 他就在外面 |
[47:30] | We got a uni watching him to keep his mouth shut. | 我们一个小分队在看着他 让他缄口 |
[47:35] | For what? | 为什么 |
[47:37] | Kidnapping. | 绑架 |
[47:39] | False imprisonment. | 非法拘禁 |
[47:40] | And torture. | 非法用刑 |
[47:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
[47:50] | We witnessed it ourselves. | 我们亲眼看见了 |
[47:54] | -My god, i– -We can’t give him a pass on this. | -我的天 -这次我们可不能放他行了 |
[47:58] | I…shit. | 我 靠 |
[48:01] | No, we can’t. | 对 我们是不能放行 |
[48:07] | Thank you for being politic at least. | 感谢你的审慎 |
[48:10] | I woulda perp-walked him right through here. | 我真想让他在这游街 |
[48:13] | Morgan insisted we be discreet out of respect for his family. | 出于对他家人的尊重 摩根坚持要我们缄口 |
[48:22] | Were you aware of this investigation? | 你知道这个调查吗 |
[48:25] | Yes, I was. | 是的 我知道 |
[48:27] | And you didn’t inform me? | 而你却不通知我 |
[48:28] | I wanted something solid before involving you. | 在你介入之前 我想让事情确凿 |
[48:33] | Thank you for that. | 那谢谢你了 |
[48:35] | Morgan, you handled a tough situation the smart way. | 摩根 你处理尴尬局面的方式很灵活 |
[48:40] | How do you wanna do this? | 你想怎么做 |
[48:42] | Book him. | 留个案底 |
[48:45] | I’ll notify the family. | 我会通知他的家人 |
[48:55] | That went well. | 还不错 |
[49:06] | Internal affairs is investigating you. | 内务部正在调查你 |
[49:10] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[49:12] | They’ve been giving me a sandpaper enema to wear a fucking wire. | 他们恐吓我让我装窃听器 |
[49:15] | -This has been goin’ on for a while. -Yes. | -这已经有一阵子了 -没错 |
[49:17] | -And you’re finally telling me. -I’m finally telling you. | -你现在才告诉我? -我现在在告诉你 |
[49:19] | Do you wanna tell me why this i.a. chick | 你想告诉我为什么这个内务部的 |
[49:21] | is so gung ho to bring you down? | 娘们为什么一心要诋毁你吗 |
[49:24] | Wait. does this i.a. chick go by the name of yuki amado? | 等等 这个内务部的娘们是叫由纪·阿马多么 |
[49:28] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 没错 |
[49:32] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 你想告诉我怎么回事么 |
[49:33] | Yeah. yuki and I have a…history. | 好吧 由纪和我有过一段 |
[49:38] | It’s a totally personal vendetta on her part. | 完全是她个人的积怨 |
[49:42] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理好的 |
[49:44] | I appreciate the heads up, though. | 不过谢谢你给我提醒 |
[50:00] | Even in prison, | 就算你人在监狱 |
[50:01] | I’m sure you heard about the big slump in the real estate market. | 我相信你也知道房地产市场不景气吧 |
[50:08] | What the fuck… | 他妈的搞什么 |
[50:13] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[50:14] | There is an upside to the downturn, though. | 不过凡事都物极必反 |
[50:17] | Plenty of empty houses. | 有很多的空房子 |
[50:23] | Do you recognize this one? | 认识这个吗 |
[50:26] | It’s where you killed jenna kendrick. | 你就在这里杀的吉娜·肯德里克 |
[50:29] | I got no idea what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你究竟在说什么 |
[50:31] | I’m talking about hammer time, clemson. | 我在说你的罪行呢 克里森 |
[50:36] | No. | 不对 |
[50:38] | You got me mixed up with somebody else. | 你找错人了 |
[50:51] | You can’t imagine how much I’ve been looking forward to this. | 你无法想象我有多么渴望这么做 |
[50:57] | And none of it would be happening if it weren’t for my… | 如果不是我朋友米格尔·普拉多 |
[51:03] | Friend miguel prado. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[51:05] | You remember him? | 你记得他么 |
[51:07] | He really came through tonight. | 他今晚所经历的 |
[51:09] | In a big way. | 真是不少啊 |
[51:15] | I never had a partner before. | 我以前从没搭档的 |
[51:17] | I had my doubts initially, but everything worked out. | 一开始我有怀疑 但是后来事情都解决了 |
[51:23] | But this part, the ritual… | 但是这部分 这圣礼 |
[51:26] | The connection and certainty… | 这种亲密感和存在感 |
[51:29] | Followed by that pristine silence… | 接踵而来的原始的寂静 |
[51:33] | Is for me. | 都是为我准备的 |
[51:40] | And me alone. | 只为我准备的 |
[51:58] | Miguel will be disappointed. | 米格尔会失望的 |
[52:02] | I’ll explain to him I took galt straight to the cemetery | 我会向他解释为什么在法院大楼里 |
[52:05] | And dumped him in a grave after the screw-up at the courthouse. | 出岔子后直接把盖尔特扔到墓地里的 |
[52:09] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[52:09] | I’m not ready to share this part of me with anyone else just yet. | 我还没准备好与任何人分享我的秘密 |
[52:16] | Present company excepted. | 除了现在死了的这家伙 |
[52:20] | I’m not sure I ever will be ready. | 我不确定我何时会准备好 |
[52:28] | Even if miguel senses my deception, | 就算米格尔感觉到我的欺骗 |
[52:31] | He’ll forgive me this one small untruth. | 他也会原谅我的这个小谎 |
[52:34] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[52:40] | How can I be so sure? | 我怎能这么确定呢 |
[52:48] | Because after tonight, | 因为过了今晚 |
[52:50] | I can honestly say I know who miguel prado really is… | 我可以坦诚的说我真正了了解米格尔·普拉多 |
[52:56] | My first good friend. | 我的第一个好朋友 |
[53:00] | And those are in short supply these days. | 现如今 这种关系太难求了 |