时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Remember camilla from records? | 记得档案室的卡米拉吗 |
[00:05] | She’s in the hospital. | 她住院了 |
[00:06] | Lung cancer.It’s terminal. | 肺癌晚期 |
[00:08] | Dying I can do. | 我也快死了 |
[00:10] | The pain sure is a bear though. | 痛苦总是难免的 |
[00:12] | I’ll bet. | 那是肯定的 |
[00:13] | My whole life I’ve been searching | 我一生都在找寻 |
[00:15] | For the perfect key lime pie. | 一个完美的青柠派 |
[00:18] | How about you start work tomorrow? | 明天就来上班怎么样 |
[00:19] | I need an assistant. | 我想找个助理 |
[00:20] | Having someone I can trust is everything. | 找一个我能相信的人 是最重要的 |
[00:23] | Barber, gianna here. | 我是芭芭拉·吉安娜 |
[00:24] | So it happens– | 正好 |
[00:27] | Uh, I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:28] | Are you asking me out on a date, detective? | 你在约我出去吗 警探 |
[00:30] | Anton is my contact. | 安东是我的线人 |
[00:33] | I know how to work a c.i., quinn. | 我知道怎么用线人 奎恩 |
[00:34] | Skinner struck again. | 剥皮客又作案了 |
[00:35] | The victim’s name was wendell owens. | 受害者名叫温德尔·欧文 |
[00:37] | He was 15-years old. | 他才15岁 |
[00:38] | I can’t rule out that I put wendell | 我只是不能接受 |
[00:40] | In the crosshairs. | 是我害了温德尔 |
[00:41] | He trusted me enough to cooperate | 他相信我才跟我合作 |
[00:43] | And look what happened to him. | 结果却发生了这种事 |
[00:45] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[00:46] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别再自责了 |
[00:48] | Real reason she’s blindfolded | 正义女神之所以失察 |
[00:50] | Is so she doesn’t have to watch everything | 正是因为她不想看见 |
[00:51] | She stands for get pissed on by people like ellen wolf. | 她的信条正被艾伦·沃尔夫这类人玷污 |
[00:54] | Miguel has been playing fast and loose | 米格尔顶着法律道德的帽子 |
[00:55] | With legal ethics for a long time. | 自我行事已经很久了 |
[00:58] | Then you’ve set the stage for your smear campaign | 而你给一个正直的人 |
[01:00] | Against a stand-up guy. | 设了圈套 |
[01:01] | You ever wanna hear the unexpurgated version | 你想知道那人的真实面目 |
[01:03] | Version of your guy, come find me, okay? | 就来找我 好吗 |
[01:06] | We’ve picked up ramone prado. | 我们盯上了雷蒙·普拉多 |
[01:06] | For what? | 为什么 |
[01:07] | Kidnapping, | 绑架 |
[01:08] | False imprisonment and torture. | 非法拘禁及私自用刑 |
[01:12] | Internal affairs is investigating you. | 内务部正在调查你 |
[01:14] | And you’re finally telling me? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[01:15] | I’m finally telling you. | 我现在在告诉你 |
[01:16] | Do you wanna tell me why this i.a. chick | 你想告诉我为什么这个内务部的娘们 |
[01:18] | Is so gung-ho to bring you down? | 一定要搞垮你吗 |
[01:19] | Yuki and I have a history. | 由纪和我有一段过去 |
[01:21] | Hola, amigo. | 你好啊 孩子 |
[01:23] | I can honestly say | 我可以坦率地说 |
[01:24] | I know who miguel prado really is. | 我了解米格尔·普拉多是个什么样的人 |
[01:27] | My first good friend. | 我的第一个好朋友 |
[01:28] | And those are in short supply these days. | 如今这样的好朋友实在是太少了 |
[03:30] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[03:31] | You need to throw up again? | 你又要吐了吗 |
[03:40] | I’m feeling great, amigo. | 我感觉很好 朋友 |
[03:44] | How long till you’re done in here? | 你在这儿要搞多久 |
[03:48] | Not long. | 马上好 |
[03:49] | Hey, I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[03:59] | We’ll play a quick nine when you finish. | 做完了我们还可以打几杆 |
[04:05] | Work on that slice of yours. | 快忙你的活吧 |
[04:14] | Nightmare? | 做恶梦了吗 |
[04:18] | Not sure. | 不太确定 |
[04:24] | You ever have those dreams where you’re exposed? | 你梦到过自己不着寸缕吗 |
[04:28] | All the time. | 常做 |
[04:30] | I show up at school bottomless. | 我梦到过上学时忘记穿裤子了 |
[04:33] | Body parts out in the open. | 关键部位暴露在外面了哈 |
[04:35] | Exactly. | 真的 |
[04:38] | It’s an anxiety dream. | 那是因为焦虑的 |
[04:40] | It’s probably about the wedding. | 可能是结婚的事影响的 |
[04:43] | That must be it. | 一定是了 |
[04:45] | It’s a stressful time. | 你压力太了 |
[04:48] | But, hey, we got each other, right? | 不过我们拥有彼此的 不是吗 |
[04:55] | Except I’m not stressed. | 只是我不是压力过大 |
[04:57] | Not about miguel. | 也跟米格尔无关 |
[04:59] | He hasn’t seen what harry saw, | 他没见过当时哈里见过的那些 |
[05:00] | But so far he hasn’t turned away from my truth. | 可是目前对于我的真面目 他也还能接受 |
[05:03] | He’s embraced it. | 他欣然接受这些 |
[05:04] | There’s so much to do to pull off this wedding | 准备这婚礼有许多事要做 |
[05:06] | Before the baby starts showing. | 一定要赶在身材走样之前 |
[05:09] | I’m good at taking directions. | 我准备好接受指示了 |
[05:11] | Good, because I need your guest list. | 那最好 我需要一份男方宾朋清单 |
[05:15] | And your head count so we can pick a venue | 等你算好人数 我们就可以找地点 |
[05:16] | And give a budget to the caterer. | 再做一下婚宴的预算 |
[05:19] | Well, there’s deb and, uh… | 黛布 还有 |
[05:25] | Deb, that’s it. | 就黛布 |
[05:26] | That’s my list. | 我这边就她 |
[05:30] | That’s it? | 就她吗 |
[05:31] | What about your friends? | 你朋友呢 |
[05:33] | Angel, vince? | 安吉儿 文斯? |
[05:35] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[05:38] | He’s a friend. | 他也是个朋友 |
[05:39] | See, you’re on a roll. | 看 你不是有名单吗 |
[05:42] | Just make sure you get names, addresses, | 你要确定人名及地址 |
[05:45] | Spouses and plus ones. | 配偶或者对象 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:48] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:49] | They’re moving camilla | 他们今天要把卡米拉 |
[05:51] | To hospice care today. | 转到临终关怀病房 |
[05:52] | I wanna stop by before work. | 我想上班前先看看她 |
[05:53] | You’ve been going there a lot. | 你去过好多次了 |
[05:55] | You holding up okay? | 还撑得住吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么撑不住呢 |
[05:58] | Well, I know you two were close. | 我知道你们俩关系很亲密 |
[06:00] | Just give her my best. | 跟他说我向她问好的 |
[06:02] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:05] | Those closest to me have always resided in a box of slides… | 跟我最亲密的就是那一盒载玻片 |
[06:10] | Until now. | 直到现在仍是 |
[06:20] | Ooh, how about we pop some wheelies, boys? | 孩子们 来点前轮腾空吧 |
[06:25] | After all, it is the last ride of my life. | 毕竟 这是我人生的最后一程了 |
[06:29] | You’ll be around a long time, camilla. | 你会长命百岁的 卡米拉 |
[06:32] | Sure as hell better not be. | 可千万别 |
[06:37] | You need anything else you just let me know. | 你需要什么东西就跟我讲 |
[06:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:44] | This–this is the room, dexter. | 就是这间病房了 德克斯特 |
[06:49] | The room I’m gonna die in. | 我将要死掉的房间 |
[06:53] | Sooner the better. | 迟早的事 |
[06:57] | Well, it’s nice. | 这间房很好呀 |
[07:00] | It’s got wallpaper. | 墙上有壁纸 |
[07:03] | That shoebox there. | 那个鞋盒 |
[07:06] | Get it for me, will you? | 请帮我拿过来 |
[07:16] | I thought you might like to have those. | 我猜你会想要的 |
[07:21] | She loved taking pictures. | 她喜欢拍照片 |
[07:24] | Documented every bridge game we played | 我们每一次打桥牌她都留了影 |
[07:28] | With harry and doris. | 只是比较匆忙和零乱 |
[07:30] | Drove me batty with that camera. | 把我拍成大蝙蝠了 |
[07:33] | But it’s nice seeing these now. | 看到这些很欣慰 |
[07:39] | Dexter, the awkward years. | -德克斯特 -很糟糕的那几年 |
[07:41] | And now look at you. | 现在看看你 |
[07:44] | Engaged. | 订婚了 |
[07:46] | Baby on the way. | 孩子也快生了 |
[07:50] | I’d love to meet rita. | 我很想见见丽塔 |
[07:53] | We’ll make that happen. | 会有机会的 |
[07:56] | And that envelope there? | 还有那儿那信封 |
[08:00] | Those are my funeral plans. | 里面是我葬礼的计划 |
[08:03] | I thought I was organized. | 还有人跟我一样有条理 |
[08:05] | Simple catholic service. | 简单的天主教仪式 |
[08:07] | Nothing fancy. | 不要太铺张 |
[08:08] | It’s all arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[08:14] | What family I have left lived up north. | 我老家在北方 |
[08:17] | If you wouldn’t mind calling the funeral director | 如果你不介意的话 我死之后 |
[08:23] | When the time comes. | 请打电话给我的葬礼主管 |
[08:24] | They’ll take care of everything. | 他们会安排一切 |
[08:27] | Sure, okay. | 没问题 |
[08:30] | Isn’t this a bit– | 是不是有点 |
[08:33] | What, morbid? | 胡思乱想? |
[08:37] | Death will be mercy, dexter. | 死亡对我来说是种仁慈 德克斯特 |
[08:40] | No more pain, no more chemo. | 不再有痛苦 不再有化疗 |
[08:45] | Just…peace. | 只有安详 |
[08:47] | And the best part? | 最重要的是 |
[08:51] | I’ll get to see gene. | 我可以去见基恩了 |
[09:02] | I gotta get to work but I’ll be back later, okay? | 我要去上班了 晚点再来看你啊 |
[09:04] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[09:06] | You promised to find me | 你答应要帮我找个 |
[09:10] | The perfect key lime pie. | 完美的青柠派 |
[09:16] | Better move fast. | 最好快点 |
[09:28] | Where can I get a good key lime pie? | 到哪儿能找到一个完美的青柠派呢 |
[09:30] | You can’t. | 你找不到的 |
[09:31] | They all taste like sour dog shit. | 它们闻起来就像臭狗屎 |
[09:33] | It’s camilla’s favorite. | 卡米拉最喜欢青柠派 |
[09:34] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[09:36] | She doesn’t have much time left. | 她的时间不多了 |
[09:38] | You should go visit her. | 你应该去看看她 |
[09:39] | I don’t do sick people. | 我不想看望垂危的病人 |
[09:41] | I can’t. | 我不想 |
[09:43] | Reminds me too much of mom. | 这总让我想起妈妈 |
[09:48] | What’s miguel prado doing here? | 米格尔·普拉多来这干吗 |
[09:52] | He is pulling his brother ramon out of some deep doody. | 他要把他弟弟雷蒙从泥潭中拯救出来 |
[09:55] | We bust him for kidnap and torture | 我们以绑架和虐待罪而逮捕他 |
[09:57] | And he’s just gonna walk right outta here. | 他却就要大摇大摆地走出警局了 |
[10:00] | Fucker’s lucky he’s got an a.d.a. in the family. | 家里有个检察官真他妈的屌 |
[10:05] | It was an off-the-grid investigation. | 这只是私底下调查一下而已 |
[10:07] | Is that what you call, “false imprisonment”? | 这就是你所说的“非法拘禁”吗 |
[10:09] | I’m not gonna get railroaded for doing your department’s job. | 我不是要对你们的工作插一杠子 |
[10:11] | Ramon, if you don’t take this offer | 雷蒙 如果你不接受这个条件 |
[10:13] | You’re looking at jail time here, okay? | 那就呆在警局里关着吧 |
[10:14] | The prick isn’t even pressing charges, miguel. | 那个混蛋不是还没起诉吗 |
[10:17] | My detectives will! | 我的警探们将会起诉你 |
[10:19] | Unless they know you’re not walking around | 除非他们确认你没有带着枪和警徽 |
[10:21] | With a badge and a gun. | 神气活现地四处走动 |
[10:22] | What, I give you my shield and then what? | 我把警徽和枪交出来后又怎样 |
[10:24] | Tell me what the hell am I supposed to do? | 告诉我他妈的我该怎么做 |
[10:25] | Get some help! | 去让别人帮你! |
[10:28] | Hermano. | 雷蒙 |
[10:30] | You don’t have a lot of options here, okay? | 这儿可供你选择的余地并不多 |
[10:32] | It’s early retirement with benefits. | 就是提前退休 福利不变 |
[10:34] | Union won’t be able to do better. | 工会也不会做得比我们更好 |
[10:37] | Listen to your p.b.a. rep, will you? | 听听你的私人顾问的意见吧 |
[10:39] | And keep the prado name out of the papers, right? | 将普拉多除名 是吗 |
[10:43] | You really wanna put sara and the kids through all that? | 你真想萨拉和孩子们接受这个结果吗 |
[11:01] | I’ll deliver these to his captain, start the paperwork. | 我先把这些交给他的上司 准备书面报告 |
[11:03] | Appreciate the consideration, lieutenant. | 感谢您的周到考虑 警督 |
[11:05] | Yeah, okay. | 不客气 |
[11:14] | This really would have been bad for me. | 我最近的日子不好过 |
[11:18] | On top of the ellen wolf accusations, | 艾伦·沃尔夫一直在指责我 |
[11:21] | The chicky hines case– | 切奇·海恩斯的案子 |
[11:22] | Chicky hines wasn’t personal, miguel. | 切奇·海恩斯的事跟你无关 米格尔 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:30] | Helping ramon, | 那就帮帮雷蒙吧 |
[11:31] | That was personal. | 这是跟我有关的 |
[11:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[11:43] | Tense in there. | 那儿气氛很紧张吧 |
[11:45] | A lot tenser in here. | 这儿更紧张 |
[11:47] | I gotta blow off some steam. | 我用了太多精力 |
[11:51] | After work, you and me, we’re gonna go hit something… | 下班后我要找你谈话 |
[11:54] | Hard. | 严肃的谈话 |
[11:55] | We are? | 我们 |
[11:56] | At the driving range. | 就在高尔夫球场 |
[11:57] | Golf, right. | 高尔夫 好的 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I’ll meet you there. | 我在那儿等你 |
[12:06] | So what, you and the a.d.a., you’re pals now? | 那么 你跟助理检察官是好朋友啰 |
[12:10] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[12:13] | Kiss-ass. | 马屁精 |
[12:17] | Another crack like that and you’re off the list. | 又解决一道难题 你被从名单中除名了 |
[12:21] | Family and friends… | 家人和朋友 |
[12:23] | I see these people everyday but if they really knew me | 我整天和这些人打交道 但如果他们真的了解我 |
[12:26] | They’d hardly call me friend. | 他们就不会再称我为朋友了 |
[12:28] | Miguel might be the exception. | 米格尔会是一个例外 |
[12:31] | So when I say the skinner is a top priority, | 剥皮客是我们的头号大案 |
[12:33] | I expect progress. | 我期待会有新的进展 |
[12:35] | Understood? | 知道吗 |
[12:37] | Now where are we on the national database? | 我们在国家数据库里都查到了些什么 |
[12:39] | We ran it. nothing came back. | 我们查过了 一无所获 |
[12:40] | Got a call into interpol too. | 然后请求国际刑警配合调查 |
[12:42] | Should I invite quinn? | 我该邀请奎恩吗 |
[12:44] | He’s so tan. | 他的肤色晒得可真好 |
[12:47] | First, someone loaned freebo some money. | 首先 有人借钱给费宝了 |
[12:50] | And is willing to skin people to get it back. | 希望他靠剥皮来偿还 |
[12:52] | That same someone is drafting off our investigation. | 也正是这个人 将我们的调查引入歧途 |
[12:55] | We are being watched. | 我们一直都被监视着 |
[12:56] | Which is why I wanna use | 正是因为这个 |
[12:57] | Our c.i. more aggressively. | 我认为应该更积极地利用我们的线人 |
[12:59] | Wait, you mean anton? | 等等 你是说安东吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, we’re gonna spread the word | 是的 我们得放出风去 |
[13:02] | That anton knows where freebo is. | 说安东知道费宝在哪儿 |
[13:03] | You’re gonna use him as bait? | 你想用他做饵? |
[13:05] | Ramos, soderquist, I wanna put anton | 拉莫斯 叟达奎斯特 |
[13:07] | Under surveillance immediately. | 马上监控安东 |
[13:08] | That’s his name. | 原来是叫这个 |
[13:11] | Soderquist | 叟达奎斯特 |
[13:12] | You’re gonna tell him, right? | 你要告诉他 是吗 |
[13:14] | All due respect, sarge. | 容我这么说 警官 |
[13:15] | We tell him, he bolts. | 我们告诉他 他肯定跑路 |
[13:16] | Two of my witnesses have turned up dead. | 我的两个证人都死了 |
[13:17] | You wanna see a third? | 你还想看到第三个吗 |
[13:18] | Anton’s already got a target on his back | 安东一开始帮我们 |
[13:20] | By helping us. | 就被盯上了 |
[13:21] | This will protect him. | 这样还能保护他 |
[13:22] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[13:24] | I’m gonna keep anton in the dock | 我会让安东接受审判 |
[13:26] | For now but I want eyes on him at all times. | 但现在我要对他进行实时监控 |
[13:29] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:33] | Hey, deb? | 嘿 黛布 |
[13:34] | What? | 什么事 |
[13:35] | Are you gonna bring a date to the wedding? | 婚礼那天你要带个伴来么 |
[13:37] | I don’t know, dex. | 我不知道 德克斯 |
[13:38] | I might be too busy picking up pieces | 说不定我得忙着收拾安东被剥的皮 |
[13:40] | Of anton’s skin to even be there. | 来不了了呢 |
[13:42] | So you’re a “maybe”? | 那你就是”不确定”? |
[13:44] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[13:46] | Her. | 女的 |
[13:47] | Wendell owens’s mom called. | 温德尔·欧文的妈妈打来电话 |
[13:48] | Sounds like she has something on his murder. | 貌似她有什么线索 |
[13:49] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[13:50] | Do not invite quinn. | 别请奎恩 |
[13:52] | No quinn. | 明白了 |
[13:53] | Yo, morgan. | 你 摩根 |
[13:55] | Him. | 男的那个 |
[13:56] | Grab your kit, buddy. | 带上你的装备 伙计 |
[13:57] | We got a crime scene. | 我们得去个命案现场 |
[14:04] | Fucking mess. | 真他妈的乱 |
[14:08] | City pays for the tree trimming but not the clean up. | 政府出钱修剪 却不出钱清理 |
[14:11] | We all can’t live in high-class neighborhoods, morgan. | 我们都住不起富人区 摩根 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I’m sure you live in a real dump, mr. cadillac. | 你肯定是住垃圾场咯 凯迪拉克先生 |
[14:20] | Ms. owens, I understand you have | 欧文太太 据说 |
[14:22] | Some new information about your son’s murder? | 你有你儿子被杀的新线索? |
[14:24] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[14:25] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[14:32] | That’s my card. | 那是我的名片 |
[14:34] | It was in wendell’s shorts. | 放在温德尔的短裤里 |
[14:37] | The ones he was wearing that night. | 出事那晚上他穿的那条 |
[14:40] | The ones he got killed in. | 他被杀的当晚 |
[14:42] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 您儿子的死我很难过 |
[14:43] | You stay the hell away from me! | 你他妈的离我远点儿 |
[14:48] | I didn’t mean to– you didn’t mean to what? | -我也不想的 -什么你不想 |
[14:50] | You came to my house. | 你来我家 |
[14:52] | You talked to my son and I told you not to. | 问我儿子话 我告诉过你不要的 |
[14:55] | Gotta go back inside. | 进屋里去 |
[15:02] | You led that animal here. | 你把那畜生引来 |
[15:05] | Right here to my only baby. | 害了我唯一的孩子 |
[15:10] | And now he’s gone. | 他死了 |
[15:14] | Wendell is gone because of you! | 温德尔因你而死 |
[15:16] | He’s gone! | 他死了 |
[15:27] | Marriage, children. | 婚姻 孩子 |
[15:30] | You never expect it to end in tragedy. | 你从没想过会以悲剧结尾 |
[15:32] | Unless you’re me. | 除非你是我 |
[15:35] | I want all civilians cleared off the street. | 把街上所有的人驱散 |
[15:37] | We’re gonna be rolling out a body. | 我们要把尸体弄出去 |
[15:41] | Lisa morton. | 丽萨·莫顿 |
[15:42] | College valedictorian on her way to harvard business school. | 优秀毕业生 就要去哈佛商学院了 |
[15:45] | Found the murder weapon. | 找到凶器了 |
[15:47] | Under the sofa. | 沙发下面 |
[15:49] | Screwdriver’s consistent with the wound. | 螺丝起子与伤口一致 |
[15:51] | The perp must have used it to jimmy the front window. | 凶手肯定是用它来撬前面的窗子 |
[15:53] | I figured the girl heard it, | 我猜这女孩听到声音 |
[15:55] | Came down to check it out. | 下来看发生了什么 |
[15:57] | Took a swing at the perp, missed, knocked over the lamp. | 女孩追打凶手 一击不中 打翻了灯 |
[15:59] | The perp freaked, stabbed her, ran. | 凶手害怕了 用起子刺了她 跑了 |
[16:02] | Apparently without shoes. | 显然没有穿鞋 |
[16:04] | These are sock prints. | 这儿有袜子的印迹 |
[16:06] | Sock? | 袜子? |
[16:07] | Yeah, looks like he cut himself. | 是啊 看起来像他割伤了自己 |
[16:09] | Or stepped on the victim’s blood? | 或者是踩到受害者的血 |
[16:11] | No, if it was hers | 不 如果是她的血迹 |
[16:14] | The prints would become less saturated as he ran away | 他跑开 随即又跑回窗前 |
[16:16] | And got back to the window. | 印迹会变浅的 |
[16:18] | But they’re more saturated, see? | 但你看 印迹更深了 |
[16:21] | Blood belongs to our guy. | 血迹是凶手的 |
[16:23] | Fucking socks? | 见鬼的袜子? |
[16:25] | Run it through the criminal database. | 在犯罪数据库里找找 |
[16:26] | See if anything gets kicked back. | 看看有没有匹配的 |
[16:27] | I’ll bet you a night of lap dances | 我跟你赌一晚上的艳舞 |
[16:29] | I already know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[16:31] | Albert chung. | 阿尔伯特·钟 |
[16:33] | Got arrested six months ago on a b&e. | 6个月前因非法闯入被捕 |
[16:36] | Knocked an old lady down some stairs | 在楼梯下击倒了一个老太太 |
[16:39] | And he did it all in his socks. | 也是穿着袜子干的 |
[16:41] | Same old lady, identifies the wrong guy in the lineup. | 同一个老太太在辨认时认错了人 |
[16:44] | Shoeless schmoe walked. | 让那不穿鞋鞋的笨蛋溜了 |
[16:46] | How do you remember that? | 你怎么记得这些 |
[16:48] | Wasn’t even a homicide. | 都不是杀人案 |
[16:49] | Chung is asian, bro. | 钟是华裔 兄弟 |
[16:50] | He makes us all look bad. | 真给我们丢脸了 |
[16:53] | And taking off your shoes? | 把鞋子脱了? |
[16:54] | Can anyone get more cliche. | 够老土的 |
[16:56] | Well, he probably did it to keep quiet | 他可能是为了不让人听到 |
[16:58] | Or to not leave shoeprints. | 或者不留下鞋印 |
[17:00] | So he leaves “softprints”. | 所以他留下了”足印” |
[17:02] | Freaking moron. | 你个白痴 |
[17:05] | And asians are supposed to be smart. | 华裔应该聪明点才对 |
[17:09] | Fucking albert chung. | 他奶奶的阿尔伯特·钟 |
[17:11] | Fucking albert chung. | 他奶奶的阿尔伯特·钟 |
[17:15] | Fucking albert chung. | 他奶奶的阿尔伯特·钟 |
[17:18] | First, an old lady, now a college valedictorian. | 先是老太太 现在是优秀毕业生 |
[17:22] | Well, we’ve matched his dna to the blood at the crime scene. | 他的DNA与凶案现场的相符 |
[17:25] | Mug shots on every media outlet. | 已经在所有媒体上公布其照片 |
[17:26] | Someone will turn him in. | 会有人检举他的 |
[17:28] | First I got ramon drinking himself into a stupor. | 先是雷蒙喝酒喝得烂醉 |
[17:31] | Then I got syl nagging me for attention. | 然后是西尔唠叨不绝 |
[17:34] | And I got scumbags like albert chung running free. | 现在又让阿尔伯特·钟逍遥法外 |
[17:37] | Well, the department’s working on that last one. | 警察正在处理最后这案子 |
[17:39] | And what if they do catch him, eh? | 他们真抓到他又能怎样 |
[17:41] | Then what? | 怎样 |
[17:43] | His attorney got him off once. | 上次他的律师就替他开脱 |
[17:45] | I’ll lay you odds that chung walks again. | 我猜这次他还会无罪释放 |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[17:52] | You and i… | 你和我 |
[17:53] | We should take care of this ourselves. | 我们得亲自处理这案子 |
[17:56] | There’s a lotta wrong in the world, dex. | 这世上有很多不平事 德克斯 |
[17:58] | Just ask lisa morton’s parents. | 问问丽萨·莫顿的父母就知道了 |
[18:02] | Slice. | 擦边球 |
[18:04] | I guess it can’t hurt to keep tabs on chung | 我猜这样没法给钟定罪 |
[18:06] | If the police can’t bring him in on their own. | 如果警察不能亲自抓住他 |
[18:09] | Hell, let them have albert chung. | 让他们抓住阿尔伯特·钟 |
[18:11] | He’s just the symptom. | 他只是表面 |
[18:12] | We need to go after the root cause. | 我们得找到根源 |
[18:15] | The one responsible for putting him on the streets. | 对释放他负责任的应该是 |
[18:17] | His blood-sucking, soulless, defense attorney, | 那噬血的 出卖灵魂的辩护律师 |
[18:20] | Ellen wolf! | 那个艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[18:24] | She got her client off. | 她替他的客户开脱 |
[18:26] | Isn’t that her job? | 那不是她的工作吗 |
[18:28] | Her job is to uphold the law. | 她的工作是维护法律的公正 |
[18:30] | But ellen wolf, she twists and bends the law | 但艾伦·沃尔夫 她歪曲法律 |
[18:33] | Until it’s unrecognizable. | 使之面目全非 |
[18:34] | Has she, uh… | 她有没有 |
[18:36] | Ever actually killed anyone? | 真的杀过人 |
[18:39] | Chung wasn’t the first evil fuck | 钟不是第一个 |
[18:41] | That she put back on the streets. | 被她放虎归山的 |
[18:43] | The body count is piling up! | 尸积成山了 |
[18:45] | If she hasn’t done the deed with her own hands. | 如果不是她亲手做的 |
[18:49] | Dexter, you’re being too literal. | 德克斯特 你太呆板了 |
[18:50] | I don’t think I am. | 我不这么觉得 |
[18:52] | Do me a favor, okay? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[18:54] | Keep an open mind about her. | 留意下她 |
[18:56] | Let me show you some files. | 我给你看看几份卷宗 |
[18:57] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[18:58] | Just research. | 就研究一下 |
[19:04] | Move your back foot to the left. | 后面那只脚往左一点 |
[19:15] | Ellen wolf doesn’t fit my usual code. | 艾伦·沃尔夫不符合我一向的准则 |
[19:18] | But in the interest of friendship | 但出于交情 |
[19:20] | I said I’d keep an open mind. | 我说我会留意 |
[19:21] | Camilla’s request for the perfect key lime pie | 卡米拉要完美的青柠派 |
[19:23] | Is much less complicated. | 就简单的多 |
[19:25] | I’m not eating this crap. | 我才不要吃这些垃圾 |
[19:27] | Get it out of here. | 把它拿走 |
[19:28] | Get it out of my room. | 拿出我的屋子 |
[19:30] | All right, honey, it’s gone. | 好的 亲爱的 就拿走 |
[19:31] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[19:34] | She’s having a hard day. | 她今天情况很糟 |
[19:35] | Got some news. | 听说了些什么 |
[19:49] | Bad news, huh? | 坏消息 是吗 |
[19:51] | Tumors worse? | 肿瘤恶化了吗 |
[19:53] | No. | 不是 |
[19:56] | It’s slowing, goddamnit. | 太慢了 天杀的 |
[19:59] | Doctors gave me another month. | 医生又让我多活一个月 |
[20:03] | Another month of struggling to breathe, | 再苟延残喘一个月 |
[20:08] | Of shitting myself, | 外加大便失禁 |
[20:10] | Of this stupid, fucking wallpaper. | 还有讨厌的墙纸 |
[20:15] | I’m… | 我 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:19] | I already lived through this with gene. | 我已和基恩一起经历过 |
[20:22] | The end-stage. | 这死亡前奏 |
[20:25] | All I want is to be on the other side of it. | 我只想去另一个世界 |
[20:31] | He at least had me. | 他至少还有我陪着 |
[20:33] | And you have me. | 你还有我啊 |
[20:37] | I’ll bring you as many key lime pies as you can stand. | 要多少青柠派我就给你带多少来 |
[20:42] | Gene wanted me to end his life, you know? | 基恩想让我杀了他 你知道吗 |
[20:49] | I would have done it if I could have. | 下得了手的话我早帮他了 |
[20:53] | It is kind of illegal. | 那不合法 |
[20:56] | It’s more than illegal. | 不仅如此 |
[20:58] | It’s a mortal sin to us catholics. | 对天主教来说是犯罪 |
[21:03] | One-way ticket to hell. | 那是去地狱的单程票 |
[21:08] | I can’t take my own life either. | 我甚至不能自杀 |
[21:14] | But… | 但 |
[21:20] | You’re not catholic. | 你不是天主教的 |
[21:22] | No. | 不 |
[21:25] | I’m definitely not catholic. | 我当然不是 |
[21:29] | But I do live by a certain code. | 但我有我的原则 |
[21:32] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[21:34] | Harry…taught you right. | 哈里的教法的对的 |
[21:41] | So what I’m about to ask you is… | 所以我想让你 |
[21:48] | The most terrible thing anyone could– | 人能做的最可怕的 |
[21:50] | Camilla I don’t– | 卡米拉 我不 |
[21:52] | Just…help me. | 帮帮我 |
[21:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:00] | You’re strong. | 你够强硬 |
[22:04] | And a good friend. | 还是我的好朋友 |
[22:07] | No, don’t– don’t answer now. | 别 别急着回答 |
[22:12] | Just think about it. | 考虑下 |
[22:35] | She couldn’t have asked a better person. | 她应该另找其人 |
[22:37] | Taking lives is what I do. | 我是杀人 |
[22:39] | But never someone innocent and certainly not a friend. | 但我不杀无辜的人和朋友 |
[23:08] | Get in. | 上车 |
[23:15] | What’s so important you had to see me | 什么事这么重要 |
[23:17] | At the ass-crack of dawn? | 一大早就要见面说 |
[23:18] | Do you have any out-of-town relatives? | 你在城外有没有亲戚 |
[23:21] | Why, you wanna take a vacation together? | 怎么 你想一起度假吗 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[23:36] | I heard a rumor about you. | 我听到风声 |
[23:38] | That you know where freebo is. | 说你知道费宝在哪儿 |
[23:41] | You know that I don’t. | 你知道我不知道 |
[23:43] | I’m just telling you what I heard. | 我只是告诉你我听到的 |
[23:46] | And the other cops heard it too. | 其它警察也听到了 |
[23:48] | Which means that the skinner will be looking for me? | 这么说剥皮客正在找我咯 |
[23:53] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[23:55] | This shit is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[23:57] | I’ve got nothing to do with freebo | 我跟费宝没瓜葛 |
[23:59] | Except for helping you and no one knows about that | 除了帮你 这事除了警察 |
[24:01] | Except for the cops. | 没人知道 |
[24:04] | Wait, are you telling– | 等等 你的意思是不是 |
[24:08] | Am I being set up? | 我被陷害了 |
[24:12] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[24:14] | And here you are asking me about out of town relatives. | 然后你来问我什么城外的亲戚 |
[24:16] | Everybody’s got one. so you want me to go? | -人人都有 -你想让我走咯 |
[24:18] | I want you to survive. | 我是想救你 |
[24:24] | I don’t wanna lose a good c.i. | 我不想失去一个好线人 |
[24:28] | Listen, you telling me… | 你告诉我说 |
[24:30] | Me leaving… | 我得走 |
[24:33] | It’s not gonna help you any. | 对你没好处 |
[24:35] | I’ll find another lead. | 我会再找线索 |
[24:37] | So I guess I should go. | 我想我该走了 |
[24:40] | Good. | 赶紧走 |
[24:44] | You watch that mouth of yours. | 你管好你那张嘴 |
[24:48] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[25:05] | The code has always been my guide. | 我一直以这准则为导向 |
[25:07] | Why should this be different? | 这次干嘛要破例呢 |
[25:09] | Taking an innocent life | 杀害无辜 |
[25:10] | Could be a dangerous precedent. | 便是以身犯险 |
[25:12] | I can’t just change the rules for a friend. | 我不能为我的朋友而破例 |
[25:16] | Or maybe I don’t want to. | 或者我根本不想那样做 |
[25:22] | But I can honor miguel’s request | 但我会尊重米格尔的请求 |
[25:23] | to research ellen wolf. | 去调查艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[25:24] | Keep an open mind. | 只是留意下 |
[25:27] | Murderers, rapists, car-jackers set free | 杀人犯 强奸犯 抢劫犯们一旦被释放 |
[25:30] | To commit more heinous crimes. | 他们会继续犯下滔天罪行 |
[25:32] | Maybe my code could include the person | 或许我的准则里应该包括那个 |
[25:34] | Who unleashed them on the world. | 放虎归山的人 |
[25:44] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[25:46] | Hey, did you get my messages? | 收到我的短信了没 |
[25:48] | The list. you need my list. | 那份名单 你要那份名单 |
[25:50] | A.s.a.p. | 尽快啊 |
[25:53] | Working on it right now. | 正在弄呢 |
[25:56] | Thank you, dexter. | 谢谢你 德克斯特 |
[26:01] | We still don’t have a head count, | 始终确定不下参加婚礼的人数 |
[26:03] | So I can’t start looking for a venue. | 所以我定不下地点 |
[26:05] | It’ll all get done, I promise. | 不会有问题的 我保证 |
[26:07] | Just made an appointment with the florist. | 跟花店约个时间 |
[26:09] | We can drive by after caravan. | 我们可以跟着车队走 |
[26:11] | I’d be having a complete meltdown | 西尔 如果不是你 |
[26:12] | If it wasn’t for you, syl. | 我已经崩溃了 |
[26:14] | Believe me, I’m happy for the distraction. | 相信我 我很高兴能转移下注意力 |
[26:17] | From what? | 转移什么注意力 |
[26:18] | You have such a charmed life. | 你生活这么美满的 |
[26:19] | On the outside, in front of company. | 那是在外面 众人面前 |
[26:21] | But miguel, when we’re alone he’s– | 但是米格尔 当我们独处的时候他就 |
[26:24] | Syl, what? | 西尔 怎么啦 |
[26:25] | He just… | 他只是 |
[26:29] | He goes to this dark place. | 他如陷深渊 |
[26:31] | I know he lost his brother | 我知道他失去了他的兄弟 |
[26:33] | And now his other brother’s in trouble but– | 现在他的另外个弟弟也问题缠身 但是 |
[26:35] | That would put a strain on anybody. | 换了任何人也难免的 |
[26:36] | But he’s being secretive. | 但是他现在神秘兮兮的 |
[26:37] | He’s never home. | 根本不回家 |
[26:39] | He says he’s with dexter, but… | 他说他跟德克斯特在一起 但是 |
[26:41] | I think it’s a cover. | 我觉得那是个借口 |
[26:42] | Are you sure you’re not reading into it? | 也许是你多虑了啊 |
[26:46] | I mean, I went through the same thing with dexter. | 我跟德克斯特也这样过 |
[26:47] | He was disappearing, | 他消失了 |
[26:48] | Acting weird. | 行踪诡异 |
[26:50] | What happened? | 结果呢 |
[26:51] | He was– | 他只是 |
[26:57] | He was… | 他只是 |
[26:59] | Going through a difficult time. | 有段难以启齿的经历 |
[27:01] | Rita, tell me. | 丽塔 告诉我 |
[27:09] | He was doing drugs and he was having an affair. | 他吸毒 有外遇 |
[27:13] | Dexter? | 德克斯特吗 |
[27:15] | God. | 老天 |
[27:17] | If someone like dexter can do that– | 如果德克斯特都那样的话 |
[27:19] | Look, we hadn’t defined | 不是的 我们那时还没 |
[27:20] | Our relationship yet. | 确定关系 |
[27:21] | It wasn’t like you guys. | 跟你们的情况不同 |
[27:22] | It was different. | 不一样 |
[27:23] | But the important thing is that I confronted him, | 最重要是我不回避问题 |
[27:25] | We talked about it, and it actually | 我们把问题摆出来谈 |
[27:27] | Brought us closer together. | 这使我们破镜重圆 |
[27:29] | You just confronted him? | 你直接跟他谈? |
[27:31] | Well, if you don’t deal with your problems | 如果你放着问题不处理 |
[27:33] | They only get bigger, right? | 只会使事情越来越麻烦 对吧 |
[27:37] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[27:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:40] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:43] | There’s no way your nickname was worse than “fat-tista”. | 你的外号不可能比”肥蒂斯塔”更难听吧 |
[27:46] | ’cause “gianna” just rolls off the– | 因为吉安娜是出自 |
[27:48] | “va-gianna.” | “阴道娜” |
[27:51] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 算你赢 |
[27:53] | Kids can be cruel. | 病猫发威了哦 |
[27:54] | “fat-tista”, huh? | 肥蒂斯塔 |
[27:57] | You can call me whatever you want. | 随你怎么叫都行 |
[28:00] | Ah, too soon. | 太快了 |
[28:02] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:03] | I’m very patient. | 我很有耐心的 |
[28:04] | Actually, angel, i, uh– | 事实上 安吉儿 我 |
[28:06] | I think you’re great but– | 我觉得你很好 但是 |
[28:09] | But. | 但是 |
[28:10] | I hate that word. | 我讨厌那词 |
[28:12] | I like spending time with you. | 我喜欢跟你待在一起 |
[28:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[28:15] | You can say it. | 直说吧 |
[28:17] | You want us to be just friends. | 你想我们只做朋友 |
[28:27] | I like our friendship. | 我珍惜我们的友谊 |
[28:29] | You gonna make me feel bad for that? | 你想让我为此难过吗 |
[28:30] | No. | 不 |
[28:31] | I like it too. | 我也很珍惜 |
[28:33] | But you want more. | 但你要的不止如此 |
[28:34] | You gonna make me feel bad for that? | 你想让我为此难过吗 |
[28:43] | You rang? | 你打电话给我啊? |
[28:44] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[28:46] | I didn’t expect you to come over. | 没想到你会来 |
[28:48] | I didn’t expect you to call. | 我也没想过你会给我电话 |
[28:53] | So? | 怎么了 |
[28:58] | I’m starting to think I’m too close to the prado family. | 我想我和普拉多一家走的太近了 |
[29:03] | I know one side of them. | 我对他们认识太片面了 |
[29:04] | Maybe there’s more. | 可能他们比我想的复杂 |
[29:05] | There is. | 确实 |
[29:08] | Such as? | 比如说呢 |
[29:09] | Broad strokes? | 大致情况吗 |
[29:11] | Uh, missing evidence, | 缺少证据 |
[29:12] | Witness intimidation, jury tampering. | 威胁证人 干预陪审团 |
[29:15] | I’ve got details. you wanna hear ’em? | 我拿到些资料 你想听吗 |
[29:17] | You have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[29:19] | He’s a bad guy. | 他是个坏蛋 |
[29:20] | He’s not a stupid guy. | 但不是笨蛋 |
[29:26] | He couldn’t have changed that much. | 他不可能变了那么多 |
[29:30] | Hmm, maybe he didn’t. | 也许根本就是本性使然 |
[29:32] | My ex-husband was always a prick. | 我前夫就是个怂货 |
[29:34] | I just didn’t wanna see it. | 我只是视而不见而已 |
[29:36] | It’s a little hard to take in, you know? | 这确实有点难以接受 |
[29:41] | It’s about to get much harder. | 事情更错综复杂了 |
[29:42] | That’s actually why I came in person. | 那就是我来的原因 |
[29:44] | Miguel’s on his way over here right now. | 米格尔正往这边过来 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[29:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:49] | To negotiate the terms of albert chung’s surrender. | 来为阿尔伯特·钟的自首谈判 |
[29:52] | You’re not representing albert chung. | 你又不是代表阿尔伯特·钟 |
[29:55] | Chung saw himself on tv | 钟在电视上看见自己了 |
[29:56] | And called me. | 然后给我打电话 |
[29:57] | I’m here as his counsel. | 我作为他的辩护律师到这来 |
[29:59] | You call miguel prado a bad guy | 你说米格尔·普拉多是个坏蛋 |
[30:01] | While representing someone like that? | 然后又为那种人辩护 |
[30:02] | It’s not my job to judge, maria. | 评判并不是我的职责 玛丽亚 |
[30:04] | Well, you’re certainly judging miguel. | 好吧 可是你正在评判米格尔 |
[30:06] | And if he ever gets arrested, I will defend him too. | 可是要是他被捕了 我也会为他辩护 |
[30:13] | Fucking albert chung. | 他妈的阿尔伯特·钟 |
[30:15] | That dipshit’s photo has gotten more prime-time play | 那张混帐照片占掉的黄金时间 |
[30:17] | Than any asian face in years. | 比以往任何一个亚洲脸孔都要多 |
[30:19] | Way to represent. | 太有代表性了 |
[30:20] | It also got over 600 tipsters calling in. | 引来了600多个人打电话提供线索 |
[30:22] | Folks up in arms over this one. | 激起民愤了诶 |
[30:23] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[30:24] | I need your addresses for the wedding | 我需要你们的地址 |
[30:27] | And I need to know if you’re bringing dates. | 然后还想问下你们有没有带个伴 |
[30:29] | Can we bring “just friends”? | 能带”朋友”吗 |
[30:31] | I never bring dates to a wedding. | 我从不带女伴去婚礼 |
[30:33] | Best man always hooks up with the maid of honor. | 因为伴郎总能跟伴娘配对 |
[30:35] | The maid of honor is rita’s daughter. | 伴娘是丽塔的女儿 |
[30:36] | She’s ten. | 她十岁 |
[30:37] | Masuka’s your best man? | 玛稣卡是你的伴郎吗 |
[30:38] | I, uh, hadn’t really– why? | -其实我没有 -为什么 |
[30:41] | Are you asking batista? | 你想让巴蒂斯塔当伴郎 |
[30:42] | ’cause I’d be honored, hermano. | 我真荣幸 |
[30:43] | Um, uh, I don’t– | 我没有 |
[30:47] | I’m not having a best man. | 我还没有伴郎 |
[30:51] | What about ushers? | 那接待员有了吗 |
[31:00] | I need back copies of your reports | 我要你报告的复印件 |
[31:02] | On the skinner cases. | 剥皮案的那个 |
[31:03] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[31:06] | You looking for anything in particular? | 你想发掘什么特别的地方吗 |
[31:08] | Something, anything. | 任何线索 |
[31:10] | I need a fucking lead, dex. | 我需要个该死的线索 德克斯 |
[31:11] | I’ll be here all night if I have to. | 如果必要的话我会呆个通宵 |
[31:12] | Diligent. | 真用功 |
[31:14] | Not really. | 不是的 |
[31:18] | Did you ever… | 你有没有过 |
[31:21] | You know, compromise an investigation | 你知道 因为私人的原因 |
[31:24] | For personal reasons? | 而对调查妥协的情况 |
[31:28] | Never. | 从未 |
[31:29] | Figures. | 明白了 |
[31:33] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄到这些照片 |
[31:34] | Camilla. | 从卡米拉那 |
[31:38] | She’s in a lot of pain. | 她现在很痛苦 |
[31:43] | Then I hope she goes fast. | 但愿别拖太久了 |
[31:44] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[31:51] | Just shoot me if I ever get like that. | 如果我像那样的话 直接给我一枪 |
[31:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:54] | Hell yes. | 当然是真的 |
[31:55] | I’d do the same for you. | 我也会这么对你的 |
[31:57] | Pull the plug, put a pillow over your head, whatever. | 拔掉氧气 拿个枕头按你什么的 |
[32:01] | I’d never let you suffer. | 我永远都不会让你受罪 |
[32:03] | You wouldn’t, would you? | 你不会的 是吧 |
[32:06] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[32:08] | Will you bring the prelim blood report | 你能把丽萨·莫顿的血液样本分析报告 |
[32:09] | On lisa morton to the briefing room? | 拿到简报室吗 |
[32:10] | Miguel prado’s asking for it. | 米格尔·普拉多需要它 |
[32:12] | He’s here? | 他在那吗 |
[32:13] | He and ellen wolf. | 他和艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[32:15] | To negotiate the terms | 在就阿尔伯特·钟的自首 |
[32:17] | Of albert chung’s surrender. | 进行协商 |
[32:19] | Wear your flak jacket. | 穿上你的防弹衣 |
[32:23] | I’m not interested in your terms, counselor. | 我对你的条件没兴趣 律师 |
[32:25] | Albert chung needs to turn himself in. | 阿尔伯特·钟必须自首 |
[32:27] | If you want albert chung I suggest | 如果你想那样的话 |
[32:27] | You get interested, counselor. | 那我建议你最好感兴趣 检查官同志 |
[32:30] | Preliminary blood report as requested. | 这是你们要的分析报告 |
[32:33] | I’d actually like dexter to stay. | 我觉得德克斯特应该留下 |
[32:35] | Ms. wolf might need | 沃尔夫女士没准需要 |
[32:37] | A forensics expert to explain to her | 一个分析专家来为她解释 |
[32:38] | How hopeless her case really is. | 她的案例是多么的没希望 |
[32:41] | Oh, please, do stay. | 请坐 |
[32:43] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[32:44] | He wants me to see how bad ellen wolf really is. | 他想让我知道艾伦·沃尔夫有多可恶 |
[32:49] | This is me open-minded. | 这就是我 多留个心眼 |
[32:52] | Go ahead with your terms, counselor. | 继续谈你的条件 律师 |
[32:54] | My client requests the news media be present | 我的委托人请求一个媒体在场 |
[32:57] | And that he be allowed to make a statement. | 他好发表声明 |
[32:58] | He requests the charge be kicked down to manslaughter. | 他要求撤销他的杀人指控 |
[33:01] | Hmm, you’ve gotta be kidding. | 开玩笑吧你 |
[33:04] | He also requests conjugal visitation. | 他同样还要求了夫妻探视 |
[33:07] | Jesus, you have no shame! | 老天 你还有羞耻心吗 |
[33:09] | And no case! | 不可能 |
[33:10] | Run the evidence | 看看犯罪现场 |
[33:12] | From the crime scene, will you? | 的相关证据吧 |
[33:13] | Blood at the scene belonged to albert chung. | 现场的血迹就是阿尔伯特·钟的 |
[33:15] | Dna matched his sample in our database. | DNA和数据库里他的样本完全吻合 |
[33:17] | Odds are 170 million to one | 出错几率是1比170万 |
[33:18] | That it’s anyone but albert chung. | 所以 那就是阿尔伯特·钟 |
[33:21] | Mmm, it won’t hold up. | 这不成立 |
[33:24] | You do know what odds are? | 你意识到这几率是多少么 |
[33:27] | The jury won’t. | 但陪审团并不知道 |
[33:28] | Not when I get done discrediting you | 在我没证实你和你同事 |
[33:30] | And your chain of custody. | 是否可信之前 |
[33:31] | I think we all know | 我想我们都知道 |
[33:33] | How easy it is to plant evidence | 栽赃有多容易 |
[33:35] | And, well… | 好吧 |
[33:36] | You look the type. | 你看起来 就像是会栽赃的人 |
[33:37] | Do I see sheets of plastic in your future? | 我预言 你会跟塑料膜有个约会 |
[33:41] | Dexter’s work is solid, ellen. | 德克斯特有确凿证据 艾伦 |
[33:44] | Your prosecutor isn’t. | 你的原告没有 |
[33:46] | Walk in the park to discredit you, counselor. | 你很容易被怀疑 检察官 |
[33:49] | Try it. | 你试试看 |
[33:50] | We’re gonna add slander to aiding and abetting. | 我们会加上诽谤 跟教唆犯罪的指控 |
[33:51] | Oh, I’m not the one on trial. | 我不是受审的那个 |
[33:52] | Oh, you should be. you should be! | -你该被审审 -该受审的是你 |
[33:54] | Getting your brother off with a slap on the wrist! | 轻轻松松就把你弟弟的案子抛在脑后 |
[33:56] | Not to mention the chicky hines debacle. | 更不用说切奇·海恩斯那事了 |
[33:57] | All right, let’s stay on point here. | 得了 我们就事论事 |
[33:59] | if albert chung kills again | 要是你胡言乱语时 |
[34:01] | While you pursue this bullshit, that blood is gonna | 阿尔伯特·钟又杀人了 受害者便是 |
[34:03] | Be on your hands. or do you even care? | 死在你手上 或许你根本不在乎 |
[34:05] | Like you do? | 你在乎吗 |
[34:06] | You spout off about justice | 你满口正义 |
[34:07] | And the constitution | 跟法律 |
[34:09] | Except for that pesky part about everyone | 却不说所有人都该 |
[34:11] | Deserving a fair trial. | 被公平审判 |
[34:13] | While you set free the scum of the earth | 你为了钱 |
[34:14] | For a fast buck, right? | 让那人渣逃脱法律制裁 是吧 |
[34:16] | How many pro bonos do you take on, miguel? | 你接过多少不要钱的案子 米格尔 |
[34:20] | How many innocent people have you saved | 你从法西斯检察官手里 |
[34:22] | From fascistic prosecutors– | 救过多少无辜的人 |
[34:23] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[34:24] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别自说自话 |
[34:26] | You might as well be walking the street, | 您大可按您的方式 |
[34:27] | The way you make a living. | 混口饭吃 |
[34:28] | Okay, enough, enough! | 好吧 够了 |
[34:33] | Dexter, would you step outside, please? | 德克斯特 你能出去一下吗 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:40] | Miguel, you know that that was completely out of line. | 米格尔 你知道 你刚才太出格了 |
[34:44] | I’m no fan of ellen wolf’s, but all I see | 我不是艾伦·沃尔夫的崇拜者 |
[34:47] | Is a defense attorney doing her job. | 可我觉得 那只是辩护律师在做好本分 |
[34:50] | Maybe too well. | 也许做的太好了 |
[34:51] | But I can’t kill her for that. | 可我不能 为此就杀她 |
[34:53] | Now I have to tell miguel no. | 现在 我得对米格尔叫停了 |
[34:56] | Not what he wants to hear. | 虽然他不想听 |
[34:59] | You’re going the wrong way, morgan. | 你走错路了 摩根 |
[35:02] | I’m just grabbing dinner, sarge. | 只是买了点晚饭 警官 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna do some overtime on the skinner case. | 我打算加班研究剥皮客的案子 |
[35:05] | What do you hear from anton? | 你从安东那听说什么了 |
[35:07] | He’s not answering his calls but I think he probably– | 他不接电话 我想他可能 |
[35:10] | Yeah, that’s good. | 嗯 很好 |
[35:11] | Okay, see you. | 再见 |
[35:12] | Gianna? | 吉安娜 |
[35:13] | Hey, just heading out. | 我正要走 |
[35:18] | A buddy of mine is getting married in a few weeks | 我有个兄弟这几周内要结婚了 |
[35:20] | And he asked me if I was gonna bring a date | 他问我是不是带个伴儿 |
[35:23] | And you’re the only one I want to invite. | 你是我唯一想邀请的人 |
[35:26] | You’re inviting me to a wedding? | 你邀请我参加婚礼 |
[35:27] | Maybe you don’t get the concept of friends? | 也许你不明白朋友的含义 |
[35:30] | It’s not a date. | 那不是约会 |
[35:31] | It’s–it’s a plus one. | 就是个同伴 |
[35:35] | The wedding is beside the point. | 跟婚礼不相干 |
[35:37] | It made me realize | 这让我明白 |
[35:39] | That you’re the one I wanna spend time with. | 你是我想花时间陪的人 |
[35:41] | And if us being friends means I get to keep doing that, | 要是做朋友 能让我一直陪你 |
[35:44] | I’m in. | 我很乐意 |
[35:47] | This isn’t some kind of weird end run is it? | 这不是出奇怪的闹剧 是吧 |
[35:49] | Make me see how sensitive you really are? | 好让我发现你有多细心 |
[35:51] | I’m not all that sensitive. yeah, you are. | -我不是一直这么细心 -你就是 |
[35:58] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[35:59] | I’m– | 我 |
[36:02] | Hand-holding. | 双手交握 |
[36:04] | So simple. | 多么简单 |
[36:05] | So intimate. | 多么亲密 |
[36:08] | So…uncomfortable. | 多么 不舒服 |
[36:11] | Sorry about the pie. | 对那个馅饼 我很抱歉 |
[36:13] | I was told it was the best. | 别人告诉我 那是最好的 |
[36:14] | Got five stars. | 五星级水准 |
[36:15] | Don’t worry about it. | 别想那个了 |
[36:17] | Until you find me the perfect key lime pie | 在你替我找到 最好的青柠派之前 |
[36:21] | I have something to live for. | 我得有点盼头 |
[36:27] | Dexter, I’m so sorry | 德克斯特 我很抱歉 |
[36:30] | For putting you in that horrible position. | 我把你置于那种可怕境地 |
[36:34] | Asking you to violate your conscience | 让你做昧良心的事情 |
[36:38] | Was one of the worst things I’ve ever done. | 那是我做过 最坏的事情 |
[36:41] | I want to you help you, camilla. | 我想帮你 卡米拉 |
[36:45] | If I were someone else, I’d do it. | 若是旁人 我会下手的 |
[36:47] | I know. | 知道 |
[36:50] | I should have thought about your past | 我应该在求你前 |
[36:54] | Before I asked. | 想想你的过去 |
[36:58] | My past? | 我的过去 |
[37:00] | I know your secret, dexter. | 我知道你的秘密 德克斯特 |
[37:08] | You think… | 你觉得 |
[37:11] | If you help me die… | 要是你帮我安乐死 |
[37:14] | You’ll be like him. | 你就跟他一样了 |
[37:18] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[37:20] | Brian moser. | 布莱恩·摩莎 |
[37:22] | The ice truck killer. | 冷藏车杀手 |
[37:25] | I don’t have a brother. | 我没有哥哥 |
[37:27] | You did. | 你有 |
[37:31] | I read your file before I destroyed it. | 在毁掉它前 我读了你的档案 |
[37:36] | Your birth mother was laura moser. | 你的生母是劳拉·摩莎 |
[37:39] | When the newspaper said brian moser | 当报纸上说布莱恩·摩莎 |
[37:44] | Was the ice truck killer… | 是冷藏车杀手时 |
[37:48] | I made the connection. | 我才把她跟你联系起来 |
[37:49] | Camilla– | 卡米拉 |
[37:52] | It’s all right, dexter. | 没关系的 德克斯特 |
[37:57] | I’ll take it to my grave. | 我会把秘密带进坟墓里 |
[38:04] | And you could never be like him. | 你永远不会跟他一样的 |
[38:12] | No. | 不会的 |
[38:20] | I had a high opinion of you, deb. | 我曾对你高度评价 黛布 |
[38:24] | Guess I was wrong. | 好像我错了 |
[38:26] | I told you repeatedly to stay out of my shit | 我反复告诉你 别来烦我 |
[38:28] | And you wouldn’t. | 可你偏不 |
[38:29] | So you told quinn I was investigating him, | 你告诉了奎恩我在查他 |
[38:32] | He did what he does, and now the case is dead. | 他做的好事 现在案子没法查了 |
[38:35] | You chose the wrong friend. | 你选错了朋友 |
[38:37] | Hey, you’re the one who fucked him. | 是你想整他的 |
[38:38] | Not my fault he didn’t want an encore. | 他想翻身不是我的错 |
[38:40] | Is that what he told you this was about? | 他这么告诉你的吗 |
[38:42] | He didn’t have to. | 他没说 |
[38:43] | It was obvious. | 很明显 就是这样 |
[38:44] | Little miss heartbreak | 心碎的小姑娘 |
[38:46] | Turns a cadillac and a fancy watch | 把一辆凯迪拉克跟漂亮手表 |
[38:48] | Into a fucking i.a. investigation. | 变成了需要内务部调查的事 |
[38:50] | How is that even original? | 一开始就是这样的 |
[38:52] | What an empty room your world must be | 你生活有多空虚啊 |
[38:54] | If those are the dots you connected. | 能把这些杜撰出来 |
[38:56] | I’m happily married. | 我有个幸福的婚姻 |
[38:59] | Seven years. | 已经七年了 |
[39:00] | Working on our second kid. | 准备生第二个孩子 |
[39:02] | With zero interest in a waste of clothes like quinn. | 对奎恩这种废人 我一点兴趣没有 |
[39:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:07] | I really don’t give a shit. | 关我屁事 |
[39:09] | Well then give a shit about this. | 那这总关你屁事了 |
[39:12] | A cop’s dead | 因为奎恩走错了捷径 |
[39:14] | ’cause quinn cut all of the wrong corners. | 一位警官被杀了 |
[39:15] | I came to you for help | 我来寻求你的帮助 |
[39:16] | To get him out of circulation. | 让他退出那个圈子 |
[39:18] | You refused. | 你拒绝了 |
[39:20] | Next dead cop’s on you. | 下一个警察的死 将归咎于你 |
[39:29] | A dinner party. | 晚宴 |
[39:31] | Washing dishes. | 洗盘子 |
[39:32] | It seems so mundane. | 好像很世俗 |
[39:34] | But it’s oddly…soothing. | 可奇怪的是 让人很宽心 |
[39:36] | Maybe this is what belonging feels like. | 也许这就是拥有的感觉 |
[39:38] | Keep this up, we’re looking like dishpan hands. | 接着干 我们的手都像洗碗池一样了 |
[39:41] | I should add rubber gloves | 我该把塑胶手套 |
[39:42] | To our gift registry for dexter. | 加到德克斯特的礼品单里 |
[39:44] | We can do that? | 可以吗 |
[39:46] | Oh, you can register for anything. | 什么东西你都能写进去 |
[39:47] | Furniture, motorcycles, power tools. | 家具 摩托车 重型机床 |
[39:49] | Power tools. | 重型机床 |
[39:52] | Ah, jesus, sylvia! | 天哪 西尔维娅 |
[39:53] | Come on, use your brains, baby! | 得了 动动脑子 宝贝 |
[39:55] | We just got this thing re-stained! | 我们刚把它洗干净 |
[39:56] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[39:57] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[40:00] | Uh, why don’t syl and I finish the dishes | 干吗不让我和西尔来洗碗 |
[40:03] | And we’ll put dessert in the oven? | 我们会把甜点放进烤炉 |
[40:04] | And you guys pop a movie in for the kids. | 你们来给孩子们放点电影 |
[40:07] | Uh, yeah, sounds good. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[40:08] | Movie time, kids. | 电影时间 孩子们 |
[40:10] | Come on, muchachos. | 快来 小朋友 |
[40:11] | Uncle miguel’s gonna put a movie on for you. | 米格尔叔叔要给你们放电影了 |
[40:18] | Sorry about that. | 刚才的事 真抱歉 |
[40:20] | He probably invited you guys over | 他邀请你们来 |
[40:21] | So he wouldn’t have to be alone with me. | 可能是为了不跟我独处 |
[40:23] | Things haven’t gotten any better? | 情况没好转吗 |
[40:25] | Worse… after I confronted him. | 在我跟他对质后 更糟了 |
[40:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:29] | He just completely shut down. | 他完全不对劲了 |
[40:31] | Now he can’t even be civil in front of company. | 在同事面前 他都不能表现的文明了 |
[40:33] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:35] | I never should have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[40:36] | No. | 不 |
[40:37] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[40:39] | Maybe dexter’s a bad influence on him? | 也许德克斯特对他起了坏影响 |
[40:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:45] | Wishful thinking. | 我是一厢情愿 |
[40:46] | He’d be a problem I could actually fix. | 我能搞定他的问题 |
[40:54] | He’s going to bring up ellen wolf | 他想做掉艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[40:56] | And I have to tell him no. | 而我要拒绝他 |
[40:58] | Can friends do that? | 能对朋友这么做吗 |
[41:00] | So, uh, ellen wolf. | 艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[41:01] | Piece of work, right? | 小菜一碟 是吧 |
[41:04] | Go easy. | 温和点儿 |
[41:06] | Be tactful. | 机灵点儿 |
[41:07] | We can’t kill her. | 我们不能杀她 |
[41:08] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[41:12] | She’s…just doing her job. | 她只是在公事公办 |
[41:15] | You should tell that to the parents of all | 你该跟所有 她的客户杀的人 |
[41:17] | Of those people that her clients have killed. | 的父母说这些 |
[41:19] | Yeah, I read about them. | 对 我读过他们档案 |
[41:20] | I also read about the wrongly convicted people | 我也读过被误判的人的 |
[41:22] | She got off death row. | 她让死囚脱罪 |
[41:24] | The defense fund she set up. | 建立辩护基金 |
[41:25] | She’s fucking with the system. | 她在玩弄司法系统 |
[41:27] | Eating away at it from the inside out. | 从里到外腐蚀它 |
[41:30] | Control, dexter. that’s what she likes. | 控制一切 德克斯特 她是这种人 |
[41:32] | And now she’s trying to control me. | 现在 她想来控制我 |
[41:35] | Re-opening my cases. | 重审我的案子 |
[41:37] | Undermining years of all my hard work. | 破坏我多年的辛苦工作 |
[41:39] | So this is personal? | 所以这是个人恩怨吗 |
[41:41] | Fuck yes, this is personal. | 妈的 就是个人恩怨 |
[41:43] | And it should be personal for you too. | 这也应该是你的个人恩怨 |
[41:45] | As my friend I’m asking you to do this for me. | 作为一个我求你帮忙的朋友 |
[41:47] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[41:48] | Well, then fuck you! | 那滚吧 |
[41:51] | She’s fucking with my life! | 她让的生活一团糟 |
[41:58] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[42:00] | I’ve never been great at conflict resolution. | 我从不善于 解决冲突矛盾 |
[42:04] | Not without a blade and several rolls of plastic wrap. | 尤其不善 在没有刀跟塑料布的时候解决问题 |
[42:09] | Did dexter and miguel have a fight? | 德克斯特跟米格尔吵架了吗 |
[42:12] | No, sweetie. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[42:13] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[42:16] | Uh, why don’t you guys go get ready for bed? | 孩子们 你们干吗不准备上床呢 |
[42:21] | So what happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[42:23] | You grabbed us outta there so fast | 你这么早就把我们带回来了 |
[42:25] | And you’ve been grinding your teeth the whole way home. | 回家的路上 你一直咬牙切齿的 |
[42:28] | I disagreed with him. | 我跟他有点分歧 |
[42:30] | About the affair? | 关于那事儿 |
[42:32] | What affair? | 什么事儿 |
[42:33] | Syl thinks there’s someone else. | 西尔认为他有别人了 |
[42:36] | He’s definitely obsessed with someone | 他绝对是迷上谁了 |
[42:38] | But there’s no affair. | 可那不是恋情 |
[42:39] | And there’s not | 而且也不像 |
[42:40] | Going to be one either. | 会发展成那种 |
[42:42] | What? | 什么 |
[42:43] | I’m confusing my metaphor. | 我都有点搞不清楚状况了 |
[42:45] | Well, friends fight sometimes. | 朋友也会有争执的 |
[42:51] | I’m not sure he’d consider me much of a friend right now. | 真怀疑他现在还拿不拿我当朋友 |
[42:53] | Hey, you’re a great friend. | 你是个很好的朋友 |
[42:57] | The problem’s his. | 问题出在他身上 |
[43:00] | Well, either way, | 不管怎样 |
[43:01] | Life was good before him. | 他出现之前 生活很不错 |
[43:03] | It’ll be good after. | 之后也不会变 |
[43:06] | It’s all right to be upset. | 烦心也是正常的 |
[43:09] | I’m not upset. | 我没觉得烦心 |
[43:24] | Yo, dex. | 德克斯 |
[43:26] | Put me down for a plus one to the wedding. | 记上我 我会带个伴来的 |
[43:28] | The list. Right. | 名单么 好的 |
[43:31] | Hey, that’s a plus one. | 记得哈 我会带个伴 |
[43:33] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[43:34] | Sarge. yeah? | 警司 |
[43:35] | I think morgan needs an intervention. | 我觉得摩根需要休息一下 |
[43:37] | She’s been here all night. | 她在这待了整夜 |
[43:39] | She find anything? | 她发现什么了吗 |
[43:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:41] | She’s waiting on you for the big reveal. | 她等着你来才肯和盘托出 |
[43:46] | Batista may be plus one, but after last night | 巴蒂斯塔倒是可以加上 但经过昨夜 |
[43:48] | I’m minus miguel. | 我已排除了米格尔 |
[43:51] | But with or without my help, camilla’s on her way out. | 但我帮忙与否 卡米拉都快不行了 |
[43:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[43:55] | I’m better off on my own. | 我自己一个人挺好 |
[43:57] | I can’t believe this jackass is still on the run. | 真不敢相信这傻叉依然在逃 |
[44:05] | You know, he kinda looks like you. | 知道吗 他跟你很像 |
[44:08] | That–that– That’s called racism, buddy, so don’t even– | 那是种族的关系 并不意味着 |
[44:13] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[44:15] | He does look like me. | 他确实长得像我 |
[44:28] | I found a fucking lead on the skinner case. | 我他妈找到一条剥皮客的线索 |
[44:30] | In the trees, | 是在树上 |
[44:32] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[44:33] | We’ve had our heads up our asses, sarge. | 我们中了障眼法 警司 |
[44:35] | We’ve been looking down at the bodies | 我们都只顾低头看尸体 |
[44:37] | But no one has been looking up. | 却没人抬头看看 |
[44:41] | How much caffeine have you had? | 你喝了多少咖啡 |
[44:43] | A metric fuck-ton. | 快他妈一吨了 |
[44:45] | You should stop. | 你该歇歇了 |
[44:47] | It’s giving you tourette’s. | 你喝太多会抽筋的 |
[44:48] | Our second victim, right? | 记得第二个受害者 |
[44:49] | Javier garza. | 哈维耶·加沙吗 |
[44:50] | I’m looking through it | 我仔细看过一遍 |
[44:52] | And I remember talking to this george guy. | 记得询问过这个叫乔治的家伙 |
[44:54] | This tree-trimmer, george something. | 这个园艺工 叫什么乔治的 |
[44:56] | It reminds me of that fucking mess | 这让我想到了劳娜·欧文 |
[44:58] | At lorna owen’s house, right? | 家门口乱七八糟的枝丫 |
[45:00] | Where somebody had trimmed the trees | 居然有人修剪了树木 |
[45:02] | And they didn’t bother to clean it up. | 但他妈的不管清理 |
[45:03] | So I’m thinking, “trimmed trees. | 所以我就想 修剪过的树 |
[45:06] | Tree-trimmer.” | 和园艺工 |
[45:07] | Maybe there’s a connection? | 也许有什么联系呢 |
[45:09] | Okay. | 不错 |
[45:10] | So I looked through every fucking photo | 所以我他妈就看了每个现场的 |
[45:14] | Of every fucking crime scene and guess what I found? | 每个照片 猜我发现了什么 |
[45:17] | Trimmed trees? | 修剪过的树吗 |
[45:18] | No, I didn’t find shit. | 不 我他妈连屁都没找到 |
[45:22] | But when I looked at the homes of the victims– | 但看看受害者的家 |
[45:26] | Motherfucking trimmed trees. | 都他妈有修剪过的树 |
[45:28] | The skinner is using tree-trimming | 剥皮客用修剪树木做幌子 |
[45:30] | As a cover for surveillance. | 来监视受害人 |
[45:32] | He watches from the trees and when the time is right | 他在树上静候 一旦时机合宜 |
[45:34] | He grabs them. | 他便会得手 |
[45:36] | Tree-trimmers, landscapers… | 园艺工 环卫工 |
[45:38] | Blends right in. | 很容易混进来 |
[45:43] | Check city maintenance schedules. | 查一下城建部门的时间表 |
[45:45] | Get sub-contractors names. | 找到这个转包商 |
[45:46] | Anyone who’s worked near any of the victims’ homes. | 只要在受害人居所附近工作过的 |
[45:49] | Let’s bring ’em in. | 都带到警局来 |
[45:50] | I still can’t get a hold of anton. | 我还是没找到安东 |
[45:52] | I think he might have skipped town. | 我猜他是离开这里了 |
[45:54] | Then it’s a good thing you found a new lead. | 但所幸你找到了条新线索 |
[45:55] | Huh, morgan? | 是吧 摩根 |
[45:57] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[46:06] | Anton skips town. | 安东不见踪迹 |
[46:07] | You find a new lead. | 你再找新线索 |
[46:09] | Pretty convenient. | 真是省事啊 |
[46:11] | Up all fucking night. | 干了他妈一整夜 |
[46:13] | Nothing convenient about it. | 一点都不省事 |
[46:15] | Not all of us cut corners, detective. | 不是每个人都能不劳而获的 警探 |
[46:31] | You haven’t been answering the phone. | 你一直都不接电话 |
[46:33] | I’ve been busy. | 我很忙 |
[46:34] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[46:38] | I can also see that you’re troubled. | 我还看出来你有麻烦 |
[46:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:41] | That conscience I don’t have? | 我不具备的良心 |
[46:42] | It’s been eating away at me. | 正一点点的侵蚀着我 |
[46:44] | I know. | 我明白 |
[46:47] | I’ll turn my client in. | 我供出了我的客户 |
[46:48] | Then I’ll feel better. | 就会感觉好多了 |
[46:49] | You’re only half-joking. | 半讽半真吧 |
[46:52] | You wanna bring in albert chung | 你我都热盼 |
[46:53] | As badly as we do. | 逮捕阿尔伯特·钟 |
[46:57] | I’m here to help. | 我是来这帮忙的 |
[46:59] | You can’t. | 你帮不上的 |
[47:00] | I can…if you let me. | 如果你让 我就能帮上 |
[47:03] | If I let you I’ll be violating privilege. | 让你帮忙就等于我侵犯特权 |
[47:06] | Well, that’s where the help part comes in. | 那就牵扯到怎么帮的问题了 |
[47:08] | See, I’m getting to know you and that granite set | 我开始读懂你和你那套 |
[47:12] | Of ethics you’ve got. | 令人作呕的道德观念了 |
[47:14] | Couldn’t crack ’em even if I wanted to. | 想改变它们却力所不及 |
[47:16] | You know that about me, huh? | 你发现了 是吧 |
[47:18] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[47:20] | But it’s your job | 但让阿尔伯特·钟上庭 |
[47:23] | To make sure albert chung has his day in court. | 是你的工作 |
[47:26] | And it’s my job to make sure that happens. | 我要做的是确保这一切发生 |
[47:29] | I’ve got several ways of doing that. | 要达到这个目的方法很多 |
[47:31] | For instance, | 举例来说 |
[47:32] | Sometimes I set up surveillance | 有时我可以在律师门外 |
[47:34] | Outside his attorney’s office. | 布上监视人员 |
[47:39] | Only an idiot would ask for a meeting here. | 傻瓜才会选在那里碰面 |
[47:42] | Only an idiot. | 是只有傻瓜才会 |
[47:48] | I am not good at this. | 我不习惯 |
[47:50] | Letting people help me. | 让别人来帮我 |
[47:51] | I know that about you too. | 你的这个性格我也知道 |
[47:54] | Why do you think I brought the scotch? | 不然你以为我带苏格兰酒来做什么 |
[47:57] | Deb, angel plus one, vince | 黛布 安吉儿加个伴 文斯 |
[48:00] | Maria laguerta… | 玛丽亚·洛格丽塔 |
[48:03] | Doughnut guy? | 甜甜圈男 |
[48:05] | I see him everyday. | 我每天都见到他 |
[48:07] | If you don’t know his name, he’s not invited. | 如果连名字都不知道 就不用邀请他 |
[48:20] | We can come back. | 我们可以等一会 |
[48:21] | Dexter, bring that girl of yours in here. | 德克斯特 把你的姑娘带进来 |
[48:25] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[48:26] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[48:30] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到了你 |
[48:32] | Oh, rita. | 丽塔 |
[48:34] | You know, I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[48:57] | Hey, you came. | 你来了 |
[48:59] | You called. | 你叫我来的 |
[49:01] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干吗 |
[49:03] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[49:04] | Not here. | 不能住这里了 |
[49:06] | Here. | 还住这儿?! |
[49:07] | We thought you left. | 我们都以为你走了 |
[49:09] | We pulled your security detail. | 我们查了你这里的安保资料 |
[49:10] | I have two dead-bolts and a nosy neighbor. | 我有两把锁 还有个好事邻居 |
[49:12] | I think I’m safe. | 我觉得我很安全 |
[49:14] | Well, you’d be a lot safer in chicago. | 你在芝加哥会更安全 |
[49:17] | I didn’t wanna go without talking to you first. | 和你谈过之前我不想走 |
[49:21] | I wanted to say thanks, you know, | 我想要感谢你 |
[49:23] | For giving me the heads up. | 给我通风报信 |
[49:26] | I do get free long distance. | 我打长途是免费的 |
[49:28] | You could have called me from chicago. | 你可以从芝加哥打电话给我 |
[49:30] | I didn’t wanna go to chicago, debra. | 我不想去芝加哥 黛布拉 |
[49:39] | I know what you did for me. | 我知道你为我做的一切 |
[49:43] | And I know what it could cost you. | 我也知道你要付出的代价 |
[49:47] | And I know how badly you want your shield. | 我也知道你多渴望得到警徽 |
[49:55] | Not if it means using you as bait. | 可我不想以你做诱饵 |
[50:04] | But I’ll do it… | 但是为了你 |
[50:08] | For you. | 我还是要做 |
[50:12] | I’ll be your bait. | 我来做你的饵 |
[50:38] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[50:41] | You hear about albert chung? | 你听说阿尔伯特·钟的事了吗 |
[50:44] | Who hasn’t? | 地球人都知道了 |
[50:46] | You hear how they got him? | 你知道他们怎么抓住他的吗 |
[50:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[50:52] | He showed up at ellen wolf’s office for a meeting. | 他去艾伦·沃尔夫办公室碰面 |
[50:56] | Cops got wind of it. | 警察们听到了风声 |
[50:59] | Sent s.w.a.t. in. | 派了特警过去 |
[51:00] | They did the whole shock-and-awe thing. | 他们耍了点军事技巧 |
[51:04] | Apparently ellen wolf was in on it. | 很明显艾伦·沃尔夫做了内应 |
[51:06] | She helped get him into custody. | 她出力把他抓到了 |
[51:10] | You were right about her, dex. | 你对她的看法是对的 德克斯 |
[51:15] | I told you when we first met | 第一次见时我就告诉过你 |
[51:17] | I usually don’t take no for an answer. | 我不怎么喜欢被拒绝 |
[51:19] | That’s kind of a button with you, isn’t it? | 这也是你魅力之所在 是吧 |
[51:24] | It couldn’t have been easy for you. | 对你来说可不容易 |
[51:25] | But a good friend– | 但作为好朋友 |
[51:27] | A real friend does the hard thing. | 或者说 真正的朋友该做最棘手的事 |
[51:29] | I was out of control. | 我当时失去了理智 |
[51:32] | Letting personal shit cloud up my thinking. | 因为点私事搅乱了思维 |
[51:35] | You, you reigned me in. | 你占据了我的思想 |
[51:41] | Well, friends fight, right? | 小打小闹 是吧 |
[51:45] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[51:46] | They also apologize when they’re wrong. | 朋友间做错事也该道歉 |
[51:49] | I was wrong. | 是我的不对 |
[51:51] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[51:57] | We’re not gonna man-hug, are we? | 我们不用来个拥抱吧 |
[52:03] | How about a beer? | 来杯啤酒怎么样 |
[52:04] | Yeah, I’ll get it. | 我请客 |
[52:07] | Two bottles. | 两瓶啤酒 |
[52:10] | Am I really a good friend? | 我能做个好朋友吗 |
[52:17] | Miguel thinks so. | 米格尔相信 |
[52:19] | Rita | 丽塔 |
[52:21] | Camilla | 卡米拉 |
[52:22] | I wouldn’t know. | 我无从得知 |
[52:24] | I don’t have a lot of experience in that area. | 这方面我着实没什么经验 |
[52:27] | To ellen wolf. | 为艾伦·沃尔夫干杯 |
[52:37] | Maybe with practice. | 也许多练练就行 |
[52:40] | Hey, you wanna be my best man? | 你要做我的伴郎吗 |
[53:31] | Miguel says a friend does the hard thing. | 米格尔说朋友就该做棘手的事 |
[53:35] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[53:37] | And I’m about to become | 我就要成为 |
[53:39] | A true friend to camilla. | 卡米拉真正的朋友了 |
[53:43] | My secret ingredient. | 我的神奇配方 |
[53:45] | Sodium pentothol. | 硫喷妥钠 |
[53:46] | Coma in half a minute. | 半分钟即可昏迷 |
[53:49] | Pancuronium stops her breathing and then… | 巴夫龙可以停止她的呼吸 |
[53:53] | Peace. | 然后就是安详 |
[53:54] | For her, anyway. | 对她来说是这样的 |
[54:05] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[54:07] | I have a gift for you. | 我有礼物要给你 |
[54:09] | It’ll make you feel better. | 它会让你远离痛苦 |
[54:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定要吗 |
[54:35] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[54:53] | You finally brought me… | 你还是给我带来了 |
[54:58] | The perfect pie. | 完美的派 |
[55:32] | I’ll tell gene… | 我会向基恩 |
[55:41] | You say, “hello”. | 转达你的问候 |
[55:48] | I’m doing a good thing, aren’t i? | 我是在行善 不是吗 |
[55:51] | Then why does it feel so… | 那为什么我还感觉如此的 |
[55:53] | Bad? | 心痛 |
[55:57] | I want you to know that you were right… | 我想告诉你关于我哥哥 |
[56:02] | About my brother. | 你的想法是对的 |
[56:05] | But there’s something else. | 但还有些事你不知道 |
[56:10] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[56:16] | It’s good… | 你做的 |
[56:21] | You did. | 是正确的 |
[56:36] | All the lives I’ve taken, they’ve always begged for mercy. | 我取走的性命 都祈求宽恕 |
[56:40] | I’ve never understood that concept until now. | 此刻我才真正体会到 |
[56:45] | This. | 这 |
[56:48] | This is mercy. | 这才是宽恕 |
[56:51] | But only for a friend. | 但只为了朋友 |