时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I found a fucking leadon the skinner case. | 我他妈找的到一条剥皮客的线索 |
[00:05] | The skinner is usingtree-trimming as a cover for surveillance. | 剥皮客用修剪树木做幌子来监视受害人 |
[00:08] | He watchesfrom the trees, and when the time is right,he grabs them. | 他在树上静候 一旦时机合宜 他便会得手 |
[00:12] | Mr. king. | 金先生 |
[00:13] | We met at the scene of oursecond victim, is that correct? | 我们在发现第二个受害者的现场见过 对不对 |
[00:15] | Yes, that is correct. | 对 是的 |
[00:17] | Mario astorga? | 马里奥·阿斯托加 |
[00:18] | I don’t know anythingabout anything. | 我对此一无所知 |
[00:20] | Then why would george kingsuggest otherwise? | 那为什么乔治·金说的和你的截然相反 |
[00:23] | What are you so afraid of,mario? | 马里奥 你在害怕什么 |
[00:25] | This is the shirt I was wearingwhen freebo met his end. | 这是费宝死时我穿的那件衬衫 |
[00:27] | That’s his bloodright there. | 上面有他的血迹 |
[00:29] | This shirt implicates me in his death. | 这件衬衫证明我和费宝的死有关 |
[00:32] | I trust you, and I want youto trust me. | 我相信你 而且我要你相信我 |
[00:35] | But he’s being secretive. he’s never home. | 但是他现在神秘兮兮的 根本不回家 |
[00:37] | He says he’s with dexter. but I thinkit’s a cover. | 他说他跟德克斯特在一起 但我觉得那是个借口 |
[00:41] | Freebo’s final resting place. | 费宝的最终安息地 |
[00:44] | Hiding a bodyin a cemetery. you’re fucking brilliant. | 把尸体藏在墓地里 你真他妈的聪明 |
[00:47] | We need to go after the root cause- bloodsucking, | 我们得找到根源 那噬血的 |
[00:50] | Soullessdefense attorney ellen wolf! | 出卖灵魂的辩护律师 艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[00:53] | We can’t kill her. | 我们不能杀她 |
[00:55] | I see. | 我明白 |
[00:56] | – this is personal. – fuck yes,this is personal. | -所以这是个人恩怨吗 -妈的 就是个人恩怨 |
[00:59] | I’m asking you to do this for me as my friend. | 我把你当我的朋友 请你帮这个忙 |
[01:01] | – I’m sorry. no. – well, then, fuck you. | -抱歉不行 -那就滚吧 |
[01:04] | Someone loaned freebosome money and | 有人借钱给费宝了 |
[01:05] | Is willing to skin peopleto get it back. | 希望他靠剥皮来偿还 |
[01:07] | We’re gonna spread the word that anton knows where freebo is. | 我们得放出风去 说安东知道费宝在哪儿 |
[01:10] | Which means that the skinner will be looking for me. | 这么说剥皮客正在找我咯 |
[01:13] | What are you hiding? | 你在掩饰什么 |
[01:15] | Anton is not officiallya c.i. | 安东不是正式的线人 |
[01:17] | We used him as bait. | 我们用他来做饵 |
[01:18] | I mean, what, are you in love with the guy? | 怎么了 你爱上这家伙了吗 |
[01:23] | Anton, you in there? shit. trimmed trees. | 安东 你在吗 妈的 树枝修剪过了 |
[01:26] | The skinner’s been here. | 剥皮客来过 |
[01:27] | I’m readyto get my hands dirty. | 我已经准备好让双手沾满鲜血 |
[01:29] | I’ve always done the deed alone. | 我总是独自行动 |
[01:31] | Never stood outside. | 从没试过袖手旁观 |
[01:33] | Been a witness to this moment. | 亲眼目睹这一刻 |
[01:38] | You’ve set something in motion here. | 你掺杂感情进去了 |
[01:40] | Everything miguel does from now on is connected to you. | 米格尔现在所做的一切都和你有关 |
[03:40] | today I wake up, kiss the wife-to-be… | 今晨起床 吻过未婚妻 |
[03:50] | Feed the stepkids-to-be | 作为未来的继父给孩子们做早饭 |
[03:55] | dress myself in the usual pants, shirt… | 穿上我常穿的裤子 衬衫 |
[04:03] | And pretense. | 并且装模作样 |
[04:06] | But last night, it was no pretense. | 但昨晚 却没有伪装 |
[04:09] | Miguel and I took a life. together. | 我和米格尔一起结果了别人的性命 |
[04:12] | And today, someone knows my truth. | 今天 就会有人了解我的真面目 |
[04:16] | Shares my reality. | 并和我分享真实的情形 |
[04:18] | I’m not alone. | 我并不孤单 |
[04:26] | Sylvia, good morning. | 西尔维娅 早上好 |
[04:28] | Sorry for coming over so early. | 来这么早 打扰你们了 |
[04:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:31] | But I need to see your face when I ask you. | 我要当面问你点事 |
[04:36] | Ask me? | 问我 |
[04:37] | Syl, what is it? | 西尔 出了什么事 |
[04:39] | Miguel was out till all hours last night. | 米格尔昨晚整夜未归家 |
[04:42] | He says he was with you. is that true? | 他说跟你在一起的 是真的吗 |
[04:46] | Absolutely. we were just hanging. being guys. you know. | 是啊 我们一起聚了聚 你知道 朋友相处嘛 |
[04:51] | Miguel was tellingthe truth. | 看来米格尔说的是实话 |
[04:53] | You see,there’s nothing to worry about. | 你看 没什么好担心的 |
[04:55] | Dexter didn’t get here till late. | 德克斯特昨晚回来得也很迟 |
[04:57] | it was- it had to be almost midnight. | 大概半夜了 |
[05:00] | Miguel got home an hour ago. | 米格尔一小时前才回家 |
[05:06] | He’s having an affair. | 他肯定有外遇了 |
[05:09] | Um, no. no, no. you don’t know that. | 不 不 不 你还不能确定 |
[05:12] | When you’ve been married as long as we have, | 如果你们结婚有我们这么久 |
[05:14] | You know when your husband’s lying. | 你就会知道你的丈夫在撒谎 |
[05:16] | Something to look forward to. | 事情又有了新的发展 |
[05:18] | Maybe dexter knows where he went. | 也许德克斯特知道他去哪儿了 |
[05:22] | I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[05:25] | But he did talk about a case he needed to look over. | 但他倒是说过有个案子要去查看一下 |
[05:31] | At the office. | 在办公室里 |
[05:31] | This really isn’t your problem. I should go. | 这件事不应该牵扯到你们 我该走了 |
[05:34] | No. no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[05:35] | You stay here for as long as you need to, okay? | 你在这儿想呆多久就呆多久 好吗 |
[05:42] | I’ll just leave. | 我要走了 |
[05:49] | Work. | 去工作 |
[05:55] | With a detour on the way. | 在路上要绕个道 |
[06:13] | Dex. dex, man. | 德克斯特 伙计 |
[06:21] | How you doing? you okay? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[06:22] | – I’m good. – me too. | -我很好 -我也是 |
[06:24] | It’s like there was an imbalance in the world, | 就象这个世界有了不平衡 |
[06:26] | and we righted it. | 我们用我们的双手 |
[06:29] | With our own hands. | 来将其扶正 |
[06:30] | It was deserving. | 这值得吗 |
[06:31] | I don’t know. I feel real. | 我不知道 我感觉很真实 |
[06:33] | Like maybe for the first time in my life. | 就好象我又获得了新生 |
[06:36] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[06:40] | But. if we’re thinking about continuing | 但如果我们想继续 |
[06:42] | these extracurricular activities… | 这种业余活动 |
[06:44] | – absolutely. – you need to work on your alibis. | -完全明白 -你需要有不在场的证明 |
[06:47] | Syl stopped by this morning,wondering where you’d been. | 西尔早上来过了 她不知道你去了哪儿 |
[06:50] | Ah, shit. I’m a moron. | 妈的 我真是个傻瓜 |
[06:53] | I tried to cover for you,but I thought you went home. | 我试着给你掩饰 但我以为你早回家了 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry, man. | 很抱歉 伙计 |
[06:58] | I went over to jack’s hide away over on 57th. | 我昨晚到57号杰克酒吧去了 |
[06:59] | I was, like, so wired. | 我实在是太累了 |
[07:01] | The next thing I know,the sun was coming up. | 等我清醒的时候 太阳就出来了 |
[07:05] | Jack’s hide away. | 杰克酒吧 |
[07:07] | Don’t worry about syl. I can handle that. | 不用担心西尔 我会搞定的 |
[07:10] | I got a motion hearing this morning, though, | 今天早上有个听证会 |
[07:12] | I don’t wanna miss. | 我不想错过 |
[07:20] | I’ll get better at this. | 有你的帮助 |
[07:22] | With your help. | 我会做得更好的 |
[07:23] | I stalked a wife-killer at jack’s hideaway last year, | 去年追踪杀妻凶手时我就去过杰克酒吧 |
[07:26] | Grabbed him right at closing. | 酒吧快打烊的时候我才抓住他 |
[07:28] | At 2:00 a.m. | 那时候是凌晨2点 |
[07:31] | Sylvia said miguel got homean hour ago. | 西尔说米格尔一个小时前才回家 |
[07:34] | Did he just lie? to me? | 他是不是在跟我撒谎 |
[07:41] | Another detour. | 又要兜个圈子了 |
[07:51] | There’s nothing here either. | 这儿什么了没有 |
[07:52] | Well, what about the blinds? what about the glass? | 那百页窗呢 玻璃台呢 |
[07:54] | Checked ’em. deb, there’s no blood. | 都检查过了 黛布 没有血迹 |
[07:57] | Anton didn’t just follow the skinner out of here. | 安东没有跟踪剥皮客到这儿吗 |
[08:00] | I’ll keep looking. | 我再查查 |
[08:02] | I think we need to recanvass. | 我想我们需要彻底搜查 |
[08:03] | We’ve already talked to everyone in the building. | 这栋楼里的所有人我们都问过了 |
[08:05] | What about the kids? they’re awake now. | 孩子问过吗 这时候他们应该已经起床了 |
[08:07] | We’ll talk to the kids. | 我们去问问孩子们 |
[08:08] | What do we got? | 有什么收获 |
[08:09] | The skinner has anton. did you see the trees? | 剥皮客抓住安东了 你看见那些树了吗 |
[08:11] | I saw them. it doesn’t mean he got nabbed. | 我看见了 这并不代表安东被抓了 |
[08:14] | The coffee pot was left burning. | 咖啡壶还是热的 |
[08:16] | he definitely left in a hurry. | 他肯定走得很匆忙 |
[08:18] | What the hell was anton doing back in town? | 安东回到镇上到底要干什么 |
[08:21] | He never left. | 他从没离开过 |
[08:22] | He contacted me, | 他跟我联系过 |
[08:23] | but he wouldn’t agree to surveillance. | 但不同意受到监视 |
[08:24] | Who cares if he agrees? he’s a c.i. | 管他同意不同意呢 他是个线人 |
[08:27] | That’s why we used him as bait in the first place. | 这就是我们要首先把他用做诱饵的原因 |
[08:30] | Guys. no liner. | 伙计们 没有垃圾 |
[08:34] | The building trash dumpster. | 楼道垃圾桶 |
[08:39] | Subscription renewal form from rolling stone | 滚石杂志续订单 |
[08:41] | addressed to anton briggs. | 收件人安东·布里格斯 |
[08:42] | This is his garbage. | 这是他的垃圾 |
[08:44] | So the bag split on impact with the dumpster here. | 这个邮件连同垃圾桶一起被甩到了墙上 |
[08:48] | He threw it. defensive move. | 是他扔的 自卫动作 |
[08:50] | Why the hell didn’t he use his fists? | 他为什么不用拳头 |
[08:52] | He was hurt. there’s blood and some hair. | 他受伤了 这儿有血迹及一些头发 |
[08:56] | Looks like he hit his head against the wall. | 看起来他的头撞到了墙上 |
[08:57] | How bad? | 严重吗 |
[08:59] | Hard enough to daze him. | 能把他给撞晕 |
[09:01] | A blow from behind could have propelled him forward. | 从后面猛的一击促使他向前冲 |
[09:04] | So anton comes down to empty the garbage, | 安东下楼来倒垃圾 |
[09:06] | the skinner clocks him, | 剥皮客冷不丁打过去 |
[09:08] | He does a header into the wall, | 他的头撞在了墙上 |
[09:10] | throws the bag as a last ditch. | 垃圾袋也被甩开了 |
[09:12] | Skinner tosses him in the car and peels out. | 剥皮者把他扔进车里然后开始剥皮 |
[09:15] | Got tire marks here. | 那边有轮胎的痕迹 |
[09:17] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[09:18] | All right, we got a confirmed missing person. | 听着 我们确认失踪人员的线索了 |
[09:20] | Anton briggs. | 安东·布里格斯 |
[09:22] | Find a photo. | 弄张他的照片 |
[09:24] | get his face out to all patrols and the media. | 然后发给所有的巡警和媒体 |
[09:26] | Set up a tip line. | 再弄个寻人热线 |
[09:27] | Pull in some off-duties to man the phone bank. | 安排些闲职人员去接电话 |
[09:29] | Skinner’s had him for 24 hours. | 剥皮者是全天候的 |
[09:32] | How long do you think he can hold out? | 你觉得他还会等多久 |
[09:34] | Well, the m.e. | 从其他一些 |
[09:35] | ‘s reporton the other victims suggests | 受害者的报告来看 |
[09:36] | the skinner starts slow. | 剥皮者进度很缓慢 |
[09:38] | Probably to build fear. anton’s a big guy. a lotta skin. | 也许是为了制造恐慌 安东块头大 皮很多的 |
[09:43] | That’s meant to be comforting. | 这么说只是安慰你一下 |
[09:46] | George king,we need to bring him in. | 乔治·金 我们得拘捕他 |
[09:48] | We gotta find him first. | 我们得先找到他 |
[09:49] | We got bolos out on him all night long. | 已经过了一个晚上了 |
[09:51] | Haven’t found him yet. | 到现在还没找着他 |
[09:52] | we could search his house,though. | 我们可以去查查他家 |
[09:53] | We still holding king’s foreman on | 我们还保留着 |
[09:54] | resisting arrest, right? | 对金的拘捕权 对吧 |
[09:56] | He give us anything that’ll buy us a warrant? | 有没有让我们对他进行拘捕的证据 |
[09:58] | Mario astorga clammed up. too scared of king. | 马里奥拒不开口 他太怕金了 |
[10:01] | He would rather be deported away from | 他宁愿抛亲弃友 |
[10:04] | his family than to talk about king. | 也不愿谈论金 |
[10:06] | – is that all we got? – yeah. | —就这些了吗 -是的 |
[10:10] | I’ll try and find a flexible judge. | 我会尽力找个活络点的检察官 |
[10:12] | Let me know when it comes in. | 找到了告诉我 |
[10:13] | I’m gonna go sit on king’s house. | 我去查查金的家 |
[10:15] | We’ll go sit on king’s house. | 我们去查查金的家 |
[10:17] | Hey, I want this aboveboard. | 我希望能正大光明的去 |
[10:20] | use restraint. wait on the warrant. | 逮捕令到之前要克制 |
[10:25] | And I hope they find something | 我希望他们能找着些什么 |
[10:26] | because even if we nab king, | 因为一旦把金给抓了 |
[10:27] | We got nothing to hold him on past today. | 而我们却没有证据来扣留他 |
[10:30] | A day can savea lot of skin. | 一天就能挽救很多的皮了 |
[10:41] | I keep telling you. you have to listen. | 我一直都在告诉你 你得听着 |
[10:45] | If I knew where freebo was, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道费宝在哪我会告诉你的 |
[10:54] | Don’t you fucking understand, man? it was the cops. | 你他妈的不明白吗 是警察 |
[10:56] | I was- I was fucking bait. | 我只是个该死的饵而已 |
[11:02] | All right, all right, you’re right. | 好吧 好吧 你赢了 |
[11:05] | I know where he is. I can show you. I can show you. | 我知道他在哪 我可以告诉你 我可以告诉你 |
[11:10] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[11:11] | He owes you money,right? | 他欠你钱 对吧 |
[11:13] | He owes you money? I can get you money. | 他是不是欠你钱 我能要回来 |
[11:15] | I can find you money. | 我能把你的钱要回来 |
[11:20] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[11:23] | I loaned freebo that money. | 那钱是我借给费宝的 |
[11:28] | This is about respect. | 这就叫做敬意 |
[11:43] | With your first cut, | 至于我何时再下刀 |
[11:46] | you had all night to consider my questions. | 你有一晚上的时间去考虑我的问题 |
[11:50] | This cut,you have only one hour. | 只不过才剥了你一个小时而已 |
[11:55] | And when I return,there’ll be no rest. | 当我回来的时候就不会停了 |
[11:58] | Use the time to think about | 用这点时间好好想想 |
[12:02] | the skin you have left to lose. | 你剩下的那点皮吧 |
[12:19] | Hi, how are you? | 还好吧 |
[12:20] | Are you screening your calls? ellen? | 你在听电话吗 艾伦 |
[12:23] | I’m surprised you missed the | 我很奇怪你怎么会 |
[12:25] | motion hearing this morning. | 错过今早的听证会 |
[12:26] | So was chicky hines. | 是偷懒了吧 |
[12:28] | Of course, miguel was perfectly happy | 当然 米格尔正为此事的延续 |
[12:29] | to get a continuance. | 而心花怒放呢 |
[12:30] | Uh, listen, if you’re sick, | 这样吧 如果你不方便 |
[12:32] | I can bring you over sopa de pollo. | 我会让你通过投票的 |
[12:34] | Either way, let me know you’re all right. okay? bye. | 无论如何 让我知道你还好就行 再见 |
[12:40] | Miguel went missing last night. | 米格尔昨晚消失了 |
[12:44] | Ellen’s missing this morning. | 艾伦今早消失了 |
[12:46] | Could be a coincidence. | 这只是个巧合吗 |
[12:57] | Patrol’s been set up here all night. | 巡警在这盯了一晚上 |
[12:59] | King’s not inside. | 金不在家里 |
[13:01] | Well, something in there’s gonna tell us where he is. | 好吧 总会有线索告诉我们他在哪的 |
[13:03] | Warrant should be here soon. | 搜查令一会就到了 |
[13:13] | Mother fuck- anton?anton, you in there? | 妈的 安东 你在里面吗 |
[13:19] | Anton, are you in there? | 安东 你在里面吗 |
[13:20] | Hey, I don’t hear anything. | 我没听见有什么声 |
[13:23] | Yeah, well, I do. | 我听见了 |
[13:25] | I hear somebody calling for help. | 我听到有人叫救命 |
[13:26] | that’s probable cause, right? | 这是很有可能的 |
[13:27] | We’re doing this aboveboard. | 我们得光明正大的 |
[13:29] | the warrant’s on its way. | 搜查令已经在路上了 |
[13:30] | Right. restraint. | 好吧 要克制 |
[13:34] | – what the fuck are you doing? – anton? | -你他妈的干什么呢 -安东 |
[13:37] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[13:38] | Hey, you’re not the only | 这个案子 |
[13:40] | one working this case, morgan. | 你不能独断独行 摩根 |
[13:47] | Prado here. | 我是普拉多 |
[13:48] | Hey, just checking in. | 我就是问候下而已 |
[13:51] | How’d the motion hearing go? | 听证会怎么样 |
[13:53] | Continued. | 还得继续 |
[13:55] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, serendipitous actually. it worked in my favor. | 不是的 其实我发现这对我是有利的 |
[14:00] | Listen, you don’t have to keep on checking on me. | 听着 你不需要老来问候我 |
[14:04] | Yeah, no, I’m just a concerned friend. | 不是的 我只是关心下朋友 |
[14:08] | Well, don’t be. | 别 |
[14:09] | In fact, why don’t you meet meat cojimar for lunch? | 在吃午饭的地方碰面如何 |
[14:12] | ’cause I been coming up with some more, | 因为我还要处理些 |
[14:14] | uh, projects. | 案子 |
[14:16] | Another kill so soon? | 这么快就有凶案了 |
[14:18] | I can’t. I gotta keep an eye on the situation here. | 我去不了 我这边还有事要忙 |
[14:21] | I heard. the skinner grabbed up another victim, huh? | 我知道 剥皮者抓到新的受害人是吧 |
[14:25] | Let me know if I can help. adios. | 如果我能帮忙的话尽管说 回见 |
[14:32] | Adios. | 回见 |
[14:33] | Miami metro hotline. | 迈阿密热线 |
[14:36] | What location? | 什么位置 |
[14:38] | Who am I speaking with? can you spell that, please? | 你在听吗 请拼写出来好吗 |
[14:40] | Anton briggs’ photo hit the media an hour ago. | 一小时前把安东的照片发给媒体了 |
[14:44] | I’m gonna bring king’s employee up from holding, | 我要把金的雇员实施监控 |
[14:46] | take another run at him. | 对他采取新的措施 |
[14:48] | Mario astorga,already in interview two. | 马里奥已经在二号会见室了 |
[14:50] | – thought I’d take a stab. – I can handle it. | -我很受伤 -我会搞定的 |
[14:54] | I know. but I wanna help. | 我知道 但是我想帮忙 |
[14:57] | Tired of standing behind my glass wall. | 用我疲惫脆弱的身躯去支撑 |
[14:59] | Well,we can use the help today. | 看来今天能帮上忙了 |
[15:02] | No, I knew, | 我知道 |
[15:03] | I knew half those hookers were pre-op trannies, | 我知道半数的妓女跟半导体收音机很像 |
[15:05] | But is it true- | 但事实上 |
[15:07] | is it true their junk still works, | 她们一直在运作 |
[15:08] | but nothing comes out? | 但是不是只进不出呢 |
[15:09] | It’s called slug-fucking. | 这就叫做慢慢操 |
[15:11] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:12] | Babe. hey, vice got word you needed extra bodies. | 亲爱的 文斯说你需要额外的支援 |
[15:15] | Thought I’d help out. | 没准我能帮忙 |
[15:17] | That’s ’cause you’re the best. | 因为你是最体贴的 |
[15:19] | Hey, hey, get a room. | 喂 开房间吧 |
[15:20] | Actually, no, don’t. | 还是就在这 |
[15:24] | Miami metro tip-line. | 迈阿密热线 |
[15:26] | Vince, you gota second? | 文斯 过来下 |
[15:35] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的干什么呢 |
[15:37] | What? helping out on my day off. you’re welcome. | 干什么 工作啊 别介意 |
[15:39] | Good place to meet chicks from other departments. | 比其他部门更好泡马子的地方 |
[15:42] | Yeah, well,that’s my chick. | 那是我马子 |
[15:44] | I don’t want you talking your filth at her. | 别把你那些龌龊说给她听 |
[15:45] | Whoa, whoa,hold up, gaucho. I didn’t bring that up. | 不是的 不是的 我没说那些 |
[15:49] | – she did. – bullshit. | -是她说的 -狗屁 |
[15:52] | Seriously. she’s like the wikipedia of perv. | 其实她就是个”十万个为什么” |
[15:56] | I gotta find mea girlfriend from vice. | 我该去找找文斯的女朋友了 |
[15:59] | She’s awesome. | 她真棒 |
[16:08] | Fuck. fucking nothing. king could be anywhere. | 见鬼 什么都没有 金可能在任何地方 |
[16:12] | Or right here. | 没准就在那 |
[16:15] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[16:18] | Remember. we need his cooperation. | 记住 我们需要他的配合 |
[16:20] | Restraint,right. | 好吧 要克制 |
[16:23] | What are you doingat my house? | 你们在我家干嘛 |
[16:24] | Yeah, mr. king, | 金先生 |
[16:25] | we have awarrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查许可 |
[16:27] | What are you looking for? | 你们想知道什么 |
[16:28] | More like who. | 比如某些人 |
[16:29] | you wanna tell us where you’ve been all night? | 告诉我们昨晚你上哪了 |
[16:30] | Oh, I work, ma’am. nights. | 我上夜班了 |
[16:32] | mornings. trees keep growing. | 然后天亮 该干嘛干嘛 |
[16:34] | It’s a good business. I’m only home to have breakfast. | 生意不错 我只是回家吃点早餐 |
[16:37] | You wanna grab a bagel down at the station? | 你要不要到局里去吃个百吉饼 |
[16:39] | Answers some questions for us? | 为我们回答些问题 |
[16:41] | I’m happy to answer right here, sir. | 我想在这回答 警官 |
[16:43] | What, you got somewhere you need to be? | 什么 你还得上什么地方去吗 |
[16:46] | – trees. – they’ll wait. | -赚钱 -让他们等等吧 |
[16:50] | Am I under arrest, sir? | 我是不是被捕了 警官 |
[16:51] | No, but we can hold you for questioning. | 不是 我们能对你进行讯问 |
[16:54] | For the day. | 一天而已 |
[16:55] | What are you, a lawyer? | 什么玩意儿你 律师吗 |
[16:57] | Oh, no, wait, I forgot. you’re a fucking tree trimmer. | 哦 对了 我忘记你他妈的是个园丁 |
[17:01] | I moved to this country for its amazing liberties. | 我为自由而搬来这城市 |
[17:04] | – I know my rights. – great. | -我很清楚我的权利 -那就好 |
[17:11] | George king is hanging you out to dry, mario. | 乔治·金正出卖你呢 马里奥 |
[17:16] | I thought you might want a chance- I’ve seen the fear. | 我想你会利用这个机会的 -我只看见了恐惧 |
[17:18] | An inch away from death fear. | 濒临死亡的恐惧 |
[17:21] | It’d be a shame to leave your wife and your little baby behind. | 抛妻弃子将成为耻辱 |
[17:25] | His is real. | 他真的害怕 |
[17:28] | What makes you so scary,george king? | 到底是什么让你这么害怕 是乔治·金吗 |
[17:30] | You miss your country,george? | 你想家吗 乔治 |
[17:33] | I like this country,sir. | 我喜欢这个城市 警官 |
[17:35] | I like miami, sir. | 我喜欢迈阿密 警官 |
[17:37] | Nicaragua can be a rough place,huh? | 尼加拉瓜治安混乱 是不是 |
[17:39] | You in the military down there? | 你在这的部队待过 |
[17:42] | Death squads, contras. | 对比之下 那简直就是地狱 |
[17:44] | You would a been about the right age to get caught up in that. | 你只是适龄才被抓来这 |
[17:48] | You learn a few things there,george? | 你在那应该学到不少吧 乔治 |
[17:50] | I learn respect, sir. | 我学会了如何尊重 警官 |
[17:52] | No interrogation techniques? | 没有审问技巧吗 |
[17:56] | Maybe a little snatch and grab. what do they call that? renditioning? | 或许有掠夺 他们是怎么称呼的 表演吗 |
[18:00] | Oh, I don’t know that,ma’am. | 噢 我一无所知 女士 |
[18:01] | Ma’am, sir. | 女士 警官 |
[18:04] | You did learn respect. | 你确实学会了尊重 |
[18:08] | Did you show any fucking respect to wendell when you tore his skin off? | 那你剥温德尔皮时有没表示你他妈的尊重 |
[18:12] | How about anton when you bashedhim over the goddamn head? | 你殴打安东的头又有表示吗 |
[18:15] | Morgan, you want a coffee? | 摩根 喝咖啡吗 |
[18:18] | Why don’t you geta coffee? | 来杯咖啡怎样 |
[18:21] | Yeah. sure. | 好 可以 |
[18:33] | He looks harmless,doesn’t he? | 他看上去很无辜 是不是 |
[18:36] | They usually do. | 他们都是这样的 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. maybe he’s not our guy. | 我不知道 或许他不是我们要找的人 |
[18:42] | Well, you should trustyour instincts on this one. | 嗯 这个案子你应该相信你的直觉 |
[18:45] | This oneof your creepy insights? | 这就是你令人毛骨悚然的看法吗 |
[18:47] | Why does it always haveto be creepy? | 为什麽总是毛骨悚然 |
[18:49] | Fucking tell me. | 告诉我 |
[18:52] | He’s heldlife and death in his hands. | 他掌握生杀大权 |
[18:55] | He likes it. | 他热衷那样 |
[18:57] | I knew it. | 我就知道嘛 |
[18:59] | So how do I crack this sick fuck’s brain? | 所以我怎样才能打爆他那病态的大脑 |
[19:03] | From what I’ve readabout these sick fucks, | 据我了解 这些病态家伙 |
[19:07] | They usually havesome sort of code. | 他们通常有某种代码 |
[19:10] | I’d say disrespect is highon his list of violations. | 我是说他最讨厌不尊重 |
[19:15] | Maybe if you came at himwith deference. | 如果你顺从他 |
[19:19] | Deference, huh? | 顺从 呃 |
[19:23] | Yeah, think about it. hey, lieutenant. | 是的 考虑一下 嘿 中尉 |
[19:26] | I heard you sayyour friend ellen is ill. was it a stomach thing? | 你说你朋友艾伦病了 胃不好吗 |
[19:29] | Because I just readthis article- I don’t knowwhat it is. | 我刚看书有提到 -我不太清楚 |
[19:32] | I haven’t heard backfrom her. | 我没听说她要回来啊 |
[19:33] | I left her three messages. I’m a little worried. | 我留了3个口信 我还真有点担心 |
[19:36] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[19:39] | I hope she didn’t getin an accident or something. | 希望她没事 |
[19:42] | Excuse me. I have an errand to run. | 抱歉 我有个差事要处理下 |
[19:53] | A home office. | 家庭办公室 |
[19:55] | If she were sick,this is where she’d be. | 如果她病了 那她就该在这 |
[20:11] | Her car’s here. | 车还在 |
[20:12] | She could have gone for a really long walk. | 她要么出远门了 |
[20:14] | Or borrowed a friend’s car. | 要不就借了朋友的车 |
[20:16] | Or maybe laguerta’s right and ellen is comatose in some hospital, | 或许洛格丽塔是对的 艾伦正在医院昏迷中 |
[20:20] | Post-accident. | 事故之后 |
[20:21] | One can hope. | 人们希望 |
[20:24] | Not that there are any signsof foul play here. | 不能有任何的不公平 |
[20:28] | But harry did raise meto be paranoid. | 哈利没有改变我的偏执 |
[20:41] | Blood. damn it. | 血迹 该死的 |
[20:44] | No. miguel wouldn’t do this. we agreedellen wolf is innocent. | 不 米格尔不会这么做的 我们都相信艾伦·沃夫是无辜的 |
[20:48] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[20:57] | It’s just blood. there’s no body. | 这只是血迹而已 没有尸体 |
[20:59] | He would even knowwhat to do with one. I never taught himhow to dispose… | 他甚至都不知道怎么处理 我没教过他 |
[21:06] | As far as miguel knows, | 目前米格尔仅知晓 |
[21:08] | The best place to dispose of a bodyis beneath an open grave. | 最好藏尸点是开放坟墓的底下 |
[21:12] | Good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[21:25] | Hello. | 有人在吗 |
[21:26] | Uh, set-ups arein the kitchen. | 呃 在厨房呢 |
[21:29] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[21:31] | Hi. any bites? | 嗨 有问题吗 |
[21:35] | No, just nosy neighbors so far. | 不是 我以为是吵闹的邻居呢 |
[21:38] | Syl’s office said that she would be here. | 西尔的助理说她应该在这 |
[21:40] | Is she out back or- no, she wasn’t feeling upto an open house, | 她来了吗 或者她不舒服在房间里待着 |
[21:44] | So I’m sitting it for her. | 所以我在等她 |
[21:47] | Well, you’re a good friend. | 哦 你真是个好人 |
[21:51] | Here. you should have these. | 给你 你拿着吧 |
[21:57] | How about I make sure syl gets them? | 不如让我送给西尔吧 |
[22:01] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[22:06] | Flowers are a good start,but can I be honest? | 花儿是个好的开始 但我能否坦言相告 |
[22:09] | I like honest. | 我喜欢实话实说 |
[22:12] | – you’re an idiot. – that’s honest. | -你是个大白痴 -大实话 |
[22:15] | You were smart enough to ask her to marry you, | 你够聪明了 向她求婚 |
[22:17] | And she’s stillthat same fantastic woman. | 她仍然是很棒的女人 |
[22:20] | You don’t thinki know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[22:21] | Well, you’re not actingthat way. | 行 你不应该用这种方式 |
[22:22] | I am not havinga goddamn affair, okay. | 我没问题 好不好 |
[22:25] | – all right, let’s say that’s the truth. – it is. | -好吧 我们只说事实 -确实如此 |
[22:27] | Either way,you violated her trust. | 随便 你辜负了她对你的信任 |
[22:30] | I just needed space. | 我只是需要点空间 |
[22:32] | I’ve got everything falling apart around me now, you know, oscar, ramon, | 周围的事太多太琐碎 奥斯卡 雷蒙 |
[22:37] | Now my cases- and the same thingsare falling apart for her, | -现在再加上我的事 -她同样被这些琐事烦心 |
[22:42] | Because she’s your partner. | 因为她是你的伴侣啊 |
[22:47] | You’re a wise person,aren’t you? | 你可真是聪明的女人 |
[22:53] | Well, if I am, it’s onlybecause I’ve learned from my many, many mistakes. | 如果我是 那也是积累在失败的经验上的 |
[22:58] | You have insight. | 你真有见地 |
[23:02] | And I tell you what. | 让我来告诉你 |
[23:06] | I’m gonna follow your lead. | 我会按你说的做 |
[23:11] | So point the way. | 所以给我指条明路吧 |
[23:23] | Mr. king, I understand that respect is very importantto you. | 金先生 我知道尊重对你来说很重要 |
[23:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[23:30] | And I’m sure you feel that people have to earn your respect. | 我认为别人也应该得到你的尊重 |
[23:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[23:37] | I feellike you’ve earned this. | 我觉得你赚到了 |
[23:42] | What’s the matter,little gardener? huh? | 怎么啦 小园丁 |
[23:44] | You feel disrespected? | 你感觉没被尊重吗 |
[23:46] | You’ll get used to it in prison because your foreman mario’snext door, | 你会在牢里习惯的 你的工头马里奥就在你隔壁 |
[23:51] | And he is spilling his guts. | 他全身都害怕得抽动 |
[23:54] | You are so surehe’s afraid of you. why? | 为什么你这么肯定他怕你 为什么 |
[23:57] | What did you doto him? | 你到底对他做了什么 |
[23:58] | What did you doto anton?what did you do? | 你对安东又做了什么 你到底做了什么 |
[24:01] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[24:04] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[24:15] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[24:25] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[24:33] | You know, we’re supposedto be working together. | 你知道的 我们可是工作搭档 |
[24:35] | You keep going off half-cocked. how am I supposed to trust you? | 你都快发飙了 我怎么相信你能办好案 |
[24:37] | You trust me? that’s unbelievable. | 你不相信我 还真是难以置信 |
[24:39] | You’re lucky batista wasn’twatching the monitors. | 你运气不错 巴蒂斯塔没在看监视器 |
[24:41] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的到底在想什么 |
[24:43] | I was thinking about anton. you oughta try itsome time. | 我只是在想安东 你也该想想 |
[24:45] | I want to find himjust as bad as you do. | 我只想找到他 我的心情和你一样糟糕 |
[24:49] | If you gave a shit about anton, you wouldn’t have made himyour fake c.i. | 如果你敢骗我 安东再也不会当你的线人了 |
[24:52] | And he wouldn’t be messed upin this. | 他也就不会被卷入这件事了 |
[24:54] | You’re the one too busy boning him to | 你就是那个给他 |
[24:55] | Provide him with protective surveillance. | 提供保护监视的人 |
[24:57] | You are so crossing the lineright now. | 你越线了 |
[24:59] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[25:00] | You knew anton was in town. | 你知道安东在城里 |
[25:02] | And I fucking told himto call it in. | 我还告诉他可以找我 |
[25:04] | You should have called it inyour fucking self. | 你应该自己找他 |
[25:13] | I know. it’s my fault. | 我知道 都是我的错 |
[25:15] | No, you’re right. | 不 这不是你的错 |
[25:21] | I used him. i… | 我利用了他 我… |
[25:27] | Just fucking used him. | 只是利用他 |
[25:36] | We can only hold george king for a few more hours. | 我们只能扣留乔治·金几个小时 |
[25:42] | We better get back to work. | 我们该回去工作了 |
[25:51] | Schedule says there are four funerals today. | 今天安排了四场葬礼 |
[25:54] | Graves back-hoed last night. | 而坑昨晚就已挖好 |
[25:57] | That’s four miguel could have chosen from. | 米格尔会在这四者中选其一 |
[26:00] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[26:01] | You knew anton was in town. | 你知道安东在城里 |
[26:03] | And I fucking told himto call it in. | 我还告诉他可以找我 |
[26:05] | You should have called it inyour fucking self. | 你应该自己找他 |
[26:14] | I know. it’s my fault. | 我知道 都是我的错 |
[26:16] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[26:17] | She’s not here. that’s one down. | 她不在这 一发失败(网球用词) |
[26:28] | That blood might not even belong to ellen. | 那个血迹甚至可能不是艾伦的 |
[26:35] | Could be a client’s blood. or the previous owner’s. | 可能是某个当事人的血 或是以前留下的 |
[26:57] | He did it. miguel really did it. | 他做了 米格尔真的这么做了 |
[27:01] | And I taught him how. I guided him to this. | 是我教他的 是我指导他的 |
[27:05] | I created… this. | 是我造成了 这一局面 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Miguel’s making his own choices now. | 米格尔现在会自己拿主意了 |
[27:40] | Look who he chose. | 看他的选择 |
[27:50] | She didn’t deserve this. | 她不该死的 |
[27:54] | You can say it. | 你说点什么 |
[27:57] | Won’t change anything, dex, whether I told you so or not. | 木已成舟 德克斯 无论我是否教你过你法则 |
[28:01] | Easier to accept it. | 还是接受事实的好 |
[28:04] | ’cause there’ll be plenty more where ellen came from. | 因为将有更多和艾伦一样的人 |
[28:21] | No, there won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[28:32] | Hey, miguel, is it too late to grab that lunch? | 米格尔 现在约你吃午饭是不是太晚 |
[28:38] | So what do you think of this george king sicko? | 你怎么看乔治那案子 |
[28:42] | Skinner suspect? | 剥皮客头号疑犯 |
[28:45] | I gotta go from here to your precinct to discuss | 我要去你们分局 |
[28:48] | Whether we’re gonna file charges against this guy. | 确定是否证据充分以起诉他 |
[28:53] | -you think he’s the guy? -he’s the guy. | -你觉得他是凶手 -他是凶手 |
[28:56] | Skinner. | 剥皮客 |
[28:58] | Well,if the law can’t get him, you and I can. | 如果法律不能将他绳之以法 我们来 |
[29:04] | In fact, I could have this guy out on the streets in a few hours. | 实际上 我可以让这家伙暂时释放几小时 |
[29:11] | You need some help on this one, or is this another solo project? | 你是需要我协助 还是准备再单干一把 |
[29:22] | We agreed to leave ellen wolf alone. | 我们同意不去对付艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[29:24] | Technically, we agreed not to kill her together. and we didn’t. | 确切说 是否决了一起杀害她的想法 我们没有那样做 |
[29:29] | -technically? -I know. that’s-that’s bullshit. | -确切说 -我知道 那是胡说八道 |
[29:33] | I didn’t tell you because I know you wouldn’t approve. | 我没告诉你是因为我知道你不会同意 |
[29:36] | ’cause she wasn’t guilty. | 但她无罪的 |
[29:37] | Apparently, we have a different definition of that word. | 显然 我们对这个词有不同的定义 |
[29:39] | You got rid of her because she got in your way. | 你除掉她是因为她挡了你的路 |
[29:46] | Whatever happened to serving justice? | 你所谓的扶持正义呢 |
[29:49] | Is that really why you do this, dex? to serve justice? | 这就是你这么做的原因 德克斯 为了正义 |
[29:55] | We don’t have to pretend with each other. | 我们开门见山地说吧 |
[29:57] | – that’s what I thought. – okay. | -我就这么想的 -好的 |
[30:01] | I should have told you. | 我该告诉你 |
[30:06] | It was a chicken shit thing to do, and I abused your trust- a trust, | 这是件小事 我辜负了你的信任 |
[30:09] | By the way,that wasn’t easy to earn. | 顺便说一下 这信任真不容易获得 |
[30:11] | That’s not lost on me. | 我没有损失 |
[30:15] | I gave you my shirt linking me to freebo’s death. | 我把染有费宝血迹的衬衫交给你 |
[30:19] | I wish I had another one to prove to | 我希望我能向你证明 |
[30:21] | You how important this partnership is to me. | 这种搭档关系对我是多么重要 |
[30:23] | I’d take a little remorse. | 我有点后悔 |
[30:26] | You would know that I don’t feel it. | 而我不后悔 |
[30:28] | Yeah, you’ll feel it if you get caught. | 要是被抓 你就觉得悔不当初了 |
[30:30] | I didn’t leave any evidence. | 我没有留下任何证据 |
[30:32] | They’re just gonna think it was one of her scum bag clients. | 他们一定认为是她某个恶意报复的当事人 |
[30:37] | Right. right, just another low life who beat and stabbedan innocent woman. | 是的 一个恶棍害死这一无辜的女人 |
[30:47] | Again, different definitions. | 又来了 有分歧的定义 |
[30:55] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[30:57] | This is the nature of a real friendship. | 这才是友谊的真谛 |
[31:02] | We’re gonna disagree. | 我们有争议 |
[31:04] | And when we do, we just go our own way. | 当我们这样做 我们只遵循自己的准则 |
[31:06] | No, no more individual projects. | 没有 不会再有这种特例 |
[31:09] | Individuality is what makes america great. | 个性使美国强大 |
[31:11] | I don’t think that’s what our forefathers had in mind. | 我不认为这是先辈们的初衷 |
[31:14] | Look. I’m a big boy. I know what I’m doing. | 好了 我是个成年人 我知道我在做什么 |
[31:20] | Eventually, you’re gonna trust that too. | 最后 你也会赞同的 |
[31:26] | I’ll see you over at the precinct. | 局里见 |
[31:28] | He thinks he’s untouchable. | 他觉得他是老虎的屁股摸不得 |
[31:32] | He’s not. it’s time he learned that. | 但他不是 是时候让他清醒了 |
[31:57] | Probably not a lot of leads on that screen. | 已经没有什么线索了 |
[31:59] | King’s a ghost. | 金就像是个鬼魂 |
[32:02] | He grabbed anton without a single security | 他抓走安东 |
[32:04] | Camera in the area picking up him or his truck. | 却没有监视器拍到他或是他的车 |
[32:07] | There’s not one shot to implicate him. | 没有确凿证据指正他 |
[32:11] | So we’ll have to get it out of king. | 那我们就不得不释放金 |
[32:15] | You gonna let quinn do it on his own. | 你让奎恩照他的方式去做 |
[32:21] | My time is better spent here. | 我更愿自己来做 |
[32:24] | Away from people. | 并远离其他人 |
[32:27] | You know, someone- a good friend, | 你知道的 有个人 一个好朋友 |
[32:30] | Actually- told me I had a big wall around me. | 告诉我 我紧闭心门 |
[32:35] | I thought it made me a better cop. | 我觉得这会使我成为一个更称职的警察 |
[32:39] | I don’t think it did. | 但并非如此 |
[33:08] | They look at him and see a defender of truth, justice, | 人们把他看做正义的化身 |
[33:12] | And the american way. | 美国化的化身 |
[33:13] | I see a man about to learn a hard lesson. | 我则看到一个男人将要受到教训 |
[33:17] | Tire tracks in the alley are consistent with king’s truck. | 小路上的轮胎痕迹和金的卡车吻合 |
[33:19] | And several other thousand trucks in the miami metro area. | 这种类型的卡车在迈阿密市区有几千辆 |
[33:23] | King’s company trims trees. | 金在园艺公司工作 |
[33:26] | Now trimmed trees were found in every one of the victims’ homes. | 每个死者的家中都有发现修剪过的树木 |
[33:28] | That’s the lead that nailed him. | 这是钉死他的证据 |
[33:30] | I don’t know about nailed. | 这还不算板上钉钉 |
[33:33] | The trees at my place just got trimmed too. | 我家的树也修剪过 |
[33:35] | -yeah, but mario astorga -we’re talking about a foreman,right? | -但马里奥·阿斯托加 -我们说的是一个工头吧 |
[33:37] | A foreman who’s terrified of his boss. | 这个被他老板吓坏的工头 |
[33:39] | You can arrest my boss on that same evidence. | 你可以以同样的证据逮捕我老板 |
[33:42] | He’s the fucking guy. | 他就是凶手 |
[33:46] | -sir. -miguel. may i? | -先生 -米格尔 我们能谈谈吗 |
[33:54] | We really need your help on this one. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[33:56] | And you do owe us for getting ramon off. | 你恨我们害雷蒙辞退 |
[33:59] | I do. but I can’t very well charge mr. king with assault on a palm tree. | 我是生气 我不能以修理树木来指控金 |
[34:04] | You have your ways, miguel. | 你有办法的 米格尔 |
[34:06] | You’ve bent rules before. getting people lost in the system. | 你能钻法律的空子 使之锒铛入狱 |
[34:11] | We need to buy time for anton briggs. | 我们要为安东争取时间 |
[34:18] | For you. I’ll do everything in my power. | 为了你 我将竭尽所能 |
[34:26] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上就到 |
[34:31] | Showtime. | 好戏上演 |
[34:33] | Dex, get your kit. you too, masuka. | 德克斯 带上你的包 还有你 玛稣卡 |
[34:35] | -hey, it’s called off-duty. -not anymore. | -该下班了 -加班吧 |
[34:38] | You two, you stay on king. don’t let up. we got another body. | 你们俩留下看着金 我们发现一具尸体 |
[34:44] | Anton? | 安东的 |
[34:45] | A female at the cemetery. | 在墓地发现一具女尸 |
[35:14] | -cause of death? -take your pick. | -死因是什么 -不能确定 |
[35:16] | Sever beating,strangulation… | 身上有殴打 脖子有勒印 |
[35:20] | Plus three stab wounds. | 另外有三处刀伤 |
[35:25] | Whoever did this was not a fan. | 这凶手肯定和她有仇 |
[35:27] | You have no idea. | 天知道 |
[35:29] | Think our killer’s a pro. | 可能凶手是职业杀手 |
[35:30] | I haven’t seen many body dumps this clean. | 我从未见过尸体如此干净 |
[35:32] | I made sure of that. | 我同意 |
[35:33] | Miguel getting caught isn’t part of the lesson plan. | 米格尔要上一堂毫无准备的课 |
[35:36] | Angel, don’t let her see this. | 安吉儿 别让她看到这 |
[35:41] | No, they said it was her. but it’s not, is it? | 不会的 他们说是她 不可能的 |
[35:44] | Maria, I’m sorry. | 玛丽亚 很遗憾 |
[35:46] | No, I don’t believe- – oh, my god. – walk with me. | -我不相信 天啊 -我们走 |
[35:58] | Too many people are affected when the innocent die. | 太多的人遇到生离死别都会深受打击 |
[36:01] | That is part of the lesson plan. | 这就是生活历练的一部分 |
[36:07] | No one is untouchable. I learned that the hard way. | 没有人摸不得 我已经吸取了教训 |
[36:11] | So will miguel. | 轮到米格尔了 |
[36:12] | His own vulnerability is about to become very real to him… | 他的弱点即将暴露出来 |
[36:18] | After the stage show ends. | 在大戏落幕之后 |
[36:39] | -they won’t find anything. -I know. | -他们不会发现任何证据 -我知道 |
[36:42] | So you’re just making a point. | 那你做了这个决定 |
[36:46] | Am i? | 我有吗 |
[36:48] | We follow the code. or else. | 我们遵循法则之类的 |
[36:51] | There are a lot of other subtleties, but if that’s what you’ve gleaned, | 这有很多微妙之处 但如果这是你的看法 |
[36:56] | Then yeah,that’s my point. | 那这就是我的决定 |
[37:04] | You’re a wise person, aren’t you? | 你是一个明智的人吧 |
[37:09] | -you’re being facetious. -no, no, you have insight. | -你在开玩笑吧 -不 你拥有卓越的洞察力 |
[37:13] | I’d be a fool not to follow your lead. | 我太傻了没有照你说的办 |
[37:24] | I think you’re gonna save my life. | 我觉得你能拯救我的生命 |
[37:29] | Is this real? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[37:32] | I should go make a statement to the press. | 我将向媒体发表声明 |
[37:35] | I wouldn’t want anyone getting ideas about killing lawyers. | 不能让杀手对律师起意 |
[37:45] | Lesson learned. it seems. | 看来是吸取教训了 至少表面上是 |
[37:52] | Oh, good. good. you’re here. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[37:55] | Come here. taste this. | 来 尝下这个 |
[38:01] | This one. | 这块 |
[38:07] | And now this one. | 再试下这块 |
[38:16] | Which one? | 哪个好吃点 |
[38:17] | I’m more in the mood for steak. | 我更想吃烤肉 |
[38:20] | No, this isfor the wedding cake. | 不行 这是准备婚礼上用的蛋糕 |
[38:23] | We have to choose one. chocolate or hazelnut? | 选一个 巧克力的还是榛仁味的 |
[38:25] | Is sylvia still here? | 西尔维亚还在我们这里吗 |
[38:28] | No, because of me. | 不 多亏了我呢 |
[38:31] | I intervened. | 我插手管了下 |
[38:33] | Apparently,i’m a very wise person. | 看起来 我很聪明哦 |
[38:38] | Apparently? | 看起来 |
[38:40] | According to miguel. | 在米格尔看来 |
[38:41] | He came to the open house I was sitting for syl. | 他来的时候我在待售的屋子里等西尔 |
[38:45] | – really? – we-we talked for a while. | -是吗 -我们聊了会儿 |
[38:48] | Actually, I talked. I just-i gave him some insight. | 实际上 都是我在说 我告诉他一些我的看法 |
[38:53] | Insight. | 看法 |
[38:55] | He said he thinks i could… | 他说他觉得我可以 |
[38:58] | Save his life. | 拯救他的生命 |
[39:01] | Every word, bullshit. | 字字句句 都是屁话 |
[39:04] | When did he start lying? with ellen? before her? | 他什么时候开始撒谎了 对艾伦 还是在她之前 |
[39:07] | So, chocolate? | 那就巧克力咯 |
[39:10] | What about that shirt? | 那件衬衫呢 |
[39:12] | The shirt. | 那件衬衫 |
[39:16] | Dexter, what’s wrong? | 德科斯特 怎么啦 |
[39:19] | I have to look at some blood. | 我有几份血样要检测 |
[39:23] | Evidence. for a crime. | 查找证据 犯罪证据 |
[39:26] | Hazelnut. | 榛仁的不错 |
[39:48] | Maria, why don’t you head home,get some rest? | 玛利亚 回家休息下吧 |
[39:51] | I can’t. I have to… | 不行 我得 |
[39:55] | – do something. – sure. | -做点什么 -好吧 |
[39:57] | I’m here if you need me. okay? | 有事找我 好吗 |
[40:13] | Tell me that we’re close on the skinner. | 有新线索马上告诉我 |
[40:15] | ’cause this ellen wolf thing is about to take over. | 因为我们得接手艾伦·沃尔夫一案了 |
[40:17] | Still running down tips,but they’re bullshit so far. | 还在追查呢 还是毫无进展 |
[40:20] | They’re gonna keep being bullshit because no one saw king take anton. | 继续下去也不行 因为没人看到金带走安东 |
[40:23] | What about mario astorga? | 那个马里奥·阿斯托加呢 |
[40:24] | As tight-lipped as king. | 跟金一样守口如瓶 |
[40:26] | Maybe I can help. | 可能我帮得上忙呢 |
[40:29] | She could use a win right now. | 可以用非常手段啊 |
[40:31] | We all could. | 我们都可以 |
[40:33] | You gonna charge king? | 你要起诉金 |
[40:35] | Not with what you have. | 现在的证据可不行 |
[40:36] | We release him,he’s in the wind. | 先放了他 他跑不了 |
[40:38] | Anton’s dead. | 安东死了 |
[40:39] | So has king asked for legal counsel yet? | 金要求找法律顾问了吗 |
[40:41] | King knows we have nothing on him. why would he waste the money? | 那家伙知道我们没证据 他才不会浪费钱呢 |
[40:43] | Well, technically,if he’s not represented, | 严格的说 要是他不找律师 |
[40:46] | I can’t walk in there and offer him any deals. | 那我不能进去找他谈话 |
[40:50] | Not on the record,anyway. | 不记录就行了 |
[40:51] | Come on. no one’ll know the difference. | 拜托 没人知道的 |
[40:53] | Still a year from now, the recorded document shows upon cnn, uh-uh. | 就一年前 CNN才放了我们的资料 |
[40:57] | Actually, that camera’s been on the fritz. | 实际上 监控器正出故障呢 |
[41:02] | It wouldn’t surprise me if it didn’t record anything. | 要是没记录下来也很正常 |
[41:44] | Freebo’s blood. | 费宝的血 |
[41:45] | The link between his murder and miguel. | 他的死和米格尔之间的联系 |
[41:47] | If I go down,i can take miguel with me. | 再查下去 米格尔就原形毕露了 |
[41:50] | Mutual assurance. a symbol of trust. | 双重保障 信任的象征 |
[41:59] | Fuck. that’s it? | 妈的 这就算拉 |
[42:01] | No way we’re gonna let that monster walk. | 我们不能让那禽兽逍遥法外 |
[42:04] | Are we? | 是吧 |
[42:16] | I hope we meet again. | 希望我们能再见面 |
[42:18] | I’d like to get to know you better. | 我想深入了解你 |
[42:30] | But how well can you really know someone? | 但谁能真正了解一个人呢 |
[42:33] | How much do you want to know? | 你想知道多少 |
[43:10] | There’s gotta be something. | 肯定有线索的 |
[43:13] | All we got is mario, who won’t say shit. | 现在我们只抓到马里奥 他什么都不说 |
[43:15] | I mean, we can start skinning him ourselves before he’d talk. | 干脆他开口之前我们把他给剥了 |
[43:19] | Morgan,we’re not skinning mario. | 摩根 我们无需这么做 |
[43:23] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[43:26] | Wanna share with the whole class? | 要不要让大家都知道 |
[43:28] | No, just you. I need a partner on this. | 不用了 你知道就行 我需要个搭档 |
[43:42] | Here we are. home sweet home. | 到了 你温暖的家 |
[43:45] | It’s too bad anton won’t ever get to do that. thanks to you. | 安东就可怜了 永远回不了家 都是因为你 |
[43:53] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[43:57] | Los arboles. | 你看那树 |
[44:04] | Holy shit. | 妈的 |
[44:05] | You told him I revealed things? | 你们告诉他我告密啦 |
[44:07] | We didn’t tell him shit. he knew you were in holding. | 我们什么都没说 他知道你被捕 |
[44:09] | He must have thought you caved. | 他肯定以为你告密咯 |
[44:10] | I didn’t tell anyone anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[44:13] | Look, I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[44:13] | We didn’t mean to get your family caught up in this,all right? | 我们并不想让你家人卷入的其中的 |
[44:16] | We’ll do everything we can to help you. | 我们会竭尽所能帮你的 |
[44:17] | What can you do? nothing. | 你能做什么 你们什么都做不了 |
[44:22] | You’re right. we don’t even know where this guy is. | 说得对 我们甚至连这家伙在哪儿都不知道 |
[44:28] | You gotta help me, or I can’t do anything to help you. | 你得帮我 我会全力配合的 |
[44:32] | Then that’s it. I’m sorry. | 那好吧 不好意思 |
[44:35] | Wait! he has a building. | 等等 他有幢楼 |
[44:39] | We went through all of his holdings. | 我们查了他所有的财产 |
[44:40] | There’s no record of him owning any building. | 但没有任何楼宇的记录 |
[44:42] | He rents it with cash. | 他用现金租的 |
[44:44] | He had me go there and pay once. | 有次他在那里付钱给我 |
[44:46] | – he’s trying to grow trees to sell. – where? | -他在那里种树卖 -在哪儿 |
[44:50] | On 164th under the highway. | 高速路口164号 |
[44:52] | It’s all I know. | 我知道的就这些了 |
[44:55] | Mi familia. | 我的家人 |
[44:57] | Go inside. lock the door. I’ll send a patrol car. go. | 快进去 锁上门 我会派巡逻车来的 快去 |
[45:09] | – it worked. get in. – thank you. | -行了 上车 -谢谢 |
[45:59] | Anton! anton, are you in there? | 安东 安东 你在里面吗 |
[46:02] | Anton? | 安东 |
[46:10] | Fuck restraint. here. | 妈的撬不开 |
[46:16] | Morgan! get out of the way. | 摩根 让开 |
[46:32] | It’s me. it’s okay. you’re safe. | 是我 没事了 你安全了 |
[46:45] | I need an ambulance at the 164 and the 94 asap. | 坐标164 94 尽快派救护车来 |
[46:49] | Get an apb out on george king. | 下发对乔治·金的追捕令 |
[46:54] | You found me. you found me. | 你找到我了 你终于找到我了 |
[46:57] | You can’t get away from me that easily. | 你没那么容易摆脱我的 |
[47:31] | And the results are… | 结果会是 |
[47:38] | I, uh… | 我 |
[47:52] | Come on. I’ll take you home. | 好了 我带你回家 |
[47:56] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[48:00] | There’s too much silence. | 那太冷清了 |
[48:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:14] | You don’t want to have to think about what she went through. | 别去想她的遭遇 |
[48:19] | – only to realize that she’s really gone. – don’t. | -你知道她已经去了 -不 |
[48:21] | – pero, corazon, she’s gone. – don’t. | -好了 她已经死了 -不 |
[48:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[48:27] | And that’s gonna hurt like hell. I know that too. | 我知道你很难过 我知道的 |
[48:32] | But you have friends. | 但你还有朋友呢 |
[48:39] | You got me. I’m right here. | 你还有我 我就在这里 |
[48:45] | Okay? I’m right here for you. to get you through. | 好吗 我陪着你 和你一起 |
[49:06] | It’s not freebo’s blood. it’s not even human. | 不是费宝的血 甚至都不是人血 |
[49:09] | It’s bovine. cow’s blood. | 是牛的 牛的血 |
[49:12] | He’s been using me the whole time. | 他一直在利用我 |
[49:15] | I didn’t create a monster;i was used by one. | 我不是创造了一个怪物 而是被怪物耍了 |
[49:19] | He used me. | 他利用了我 |
[49:32] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[49:36] | Nine holes tomorrow? | 明天再去打几杆 |
[49:39] | You bet. | 你输定了 |
[49:52] | Today I keep up the pretense. | 今日我得继续伪装 |
[49:55] | But soon,maybe tomorrow, miguel will knowexactly how I feel. | 但很快米格尔就会感同身受 |
[50:01] | Because finally there’s an emotion I don’t have to fake. | 因为总有一种情感无需伪装 |
[50:05] | Today,i feel something real. | 今日 我算是终识庐山真面目 |