时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh that’s pretty. gift from my first husband. | 真漂亮 这是我前夫送的礼物 |
[00:05] | What’ll it be, ladies? | 女士们 要喝什么 |
[00:06] | How ’bout a foot massage with those big, | 不知能否借你灵巧的手 |
[00:07] | Gorgeous hands of yours? | 来做一下足底按摩 |
[00:09] | -they’re kinda cold from scooping ice. – but you’re hot. | -我的手冷得和冰一样 -但你很性感 |
[00:12] | Miguel went missing last night. ellen’s missing this morning. | 米格尔昨晚消失了 艾伦今早消失了 |
[00:15] | I hope she didn’t get in an accident or something. | 希望她没事 |
[00:17] | He did it. miguel really did it. | 他做了 米格尔真的这么做了 |
[00:20] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[00:21] | You don’t wanna have to think about what she went through | 别去想她的遭遇 |
[00:23] | To realize that she’s really gone. | 你知道她已经去了 |
[00:24] | Don’t. don’t. she’s gone. | 不 不 她已经死了 |
[00:27] | You got me. I’m right here for you. | 你还有我 我就在这里 |
[00:29] | To get you through. | 和你一起 |
[00:30] | He’s having an affair. | 他肯定有外遇了 |
[00:32] | No. you don’t know that. | 不 事情还没确定呢 |
[00:33] | When you’ve been married as long as we have, | 如果你们结婚有我们这么久 |
[00:35] | You know when your husband’s lying. | 你就会知道你的丈夫在撒谎 |
[00:36] | Anton is not officially a c.i. | 安东不是正式的线人 |
[00:38] | We used him as bait. | 我们却用他来做饵 |
[00:40] | The skinner has anton. | 剥皮客抓住安东了 |
[00:42] | Freebo owes you money? I can get you money. | 费宝是不是欠你钱 我能要回来 |
[00:43] | I loaned freebo that money. | 那钱是我借给费宝的 |
[00:45] | This is about respect. | 这就叫做敬意 |
[00:49] | Anton! | 安东 |
[00:52] | Morgan, get out of the way! | 摩根 让开 |
[00:55] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[00:57] | You can’t get away from me that easily. | 你没那么容易摆脱我的 |
[00:59] | Anton could so easily file a huge lawsuit | 安东可以轻易发起一场大官司 |
[01:02] | Against the police department once he finds out how you fucked him over! | 起诉警察局 |
[01:05] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re talkin’ about! | 你都不知道你他妈的在说什么 |
[01:07] | You’re the one I wanna spend time with. | 你是我想花时间陪的人 |
[01:10] | My god…it’s perfect. | 天啊 太完美了 |
[01:13] | You should just… get out while you can. | 你应该去外面干一番事业的 |
[01:16] | I won’t. I promise. | 我不会 我答应你 |
[01:18] | I gave you my shirt, linking me to freebo’s death. | 我把染有费宝血迹的衬衫交给你 |
[01:22] | I wish I had another one to prove to you | 我希望我能向你证明 |
[01:24] | How important this partnership is to me. | 这种搭档关系对我是多么重要 |
[01:26] | The link between freebo’s murder and miguel– | 他的死和米格尔之间的联系 |
[01:29] | It’s not even human. | 甚至都不是人血 |
[01:30] | It’s cow’s blood. he’s been using me. | 是牛的血 他一直在利用我 |
[01:33] | I didn’t create a monster. I was used by one. | 我不是创造了一个怪物 而是被怪物耍了 |
[01:36] | He…used…me. | 他利用了我 |
[03:30] | How many was it seven or eight balls? | 你进了几球 七球还是八球 |
[03:32] | I lost count. | 我忘记数了 |
[03:34] | Putting the 18th tee in front of a body of water | 第十八杆的时候在一大滩水前面发球 |
[03:36] | Is criminal. | 简直就是犯罪 |
[03:37] | I kept on telling him “take the mulligan! | 我一直告诉他 吃点蔬菜烩肉就有劲儿了 |
[03:40] | Please take the mullig–“ | 请吃点蔬菜烩肉 |
[03:41] | This one right here– no. | 这儿就有 |
[03:43] | I finally got one over didn’t i? yeah. | 最终不是进了吗 |
[03:49] | Just what I ordered– | 我点的菜是 |
[03:51] | Feigned civility with a heaping side of betrayal. | 由背叛堆积起来的虚假的礼仪 |
[03:54] | It’s becoming more and more clear | 变得越来越清晰 |
[03:56] | That I’m going to have to deal with miguel. | 我要和米格尔作个了结 |
[03:57] | Thank you, chef. | 谢谢您 大厨 |
[03:59] | Ah, chef babia. | 巴比亚厨师 |
[04:01] | Option one–i kill him. | 选择一 我杀了他 |
[04:03] | But he’s too high profile. | 但他太显眼了 |
[04:06] | A popular ada disappears. the manhunt would be endless. | 有名的地方检察官消失 会引来无尽的搜捕 |
[04:09] | Everyone he knew would be scrutinized, | 每一个和他接触过的人都会受到排查 |
[04:11] | And that includes me. | 那也包括我 |
[04:13] | He’s also my best man. | 还且他还是我的伴郎 |
[04:15] | I’d be expected to grieve. | 我应该感到很悲伤 |
[04:17] | How about this pumpkin and sage ravioli here? | 来点南瓜和香草做的馄饨怎么样 |
[04:19] | Oh, no, that’s– | 不 那个 |
[04:20] | There you go. | 给你一点 |
[04:21] | Option two–get him the hell out of my life. | 选择二 让他远离我的生活 |
[04:24] | But it’s not that simple. | 但这并不那么简单 |
[04:26] | He taught me how to golf. I taught him how to kill. | 他教给我怎么打高尔夫球 我教会他怎么杀人 |
[04:30] | I’m responsible if miguel takes another innocent life. | 如果米格尔又杀了另一个无辜者 我是有责任的 |
[04:34] | Tell them miguel. I can’t wait. | 告诉他们 米格尔 我不能再等了 |
[04:36] | Tell us? | 告诉他们 |
[04:38] | We got a wedding present for you. | 我们为你们准备了结婚礼物 |
[04:40] | Chef babia and his staff, | 巴比亚厨师和他的同事们 |
[04:43] | They’re gonna cater your wedding. | 他们将承办你们的宴席 |
[04:47] | We wanted you to have the very best. | 我们想让你们婚礼办得最好 |
[04:49] | It’s too much. really. | 您太费心了 真的 |
[04:50] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 我可不想被你拒绝哟 |
[04:52] | You might have to. | 你也许应该 |
[04:53] | We’re doing this for you. I insist. | 我们这么做都是为了你们 我坚持这么做 |
[04:55] | So much for option two. | 选择二显然不行 |
[04:58] | He won’t just let our partnership dissolve. | 他不会容忍我们的伙伴关系消融的 |
[05:00] | He’s trying to get me under his thumb, | 他会设法将我拴在裤腰带上的 |
[05:02] | And he’s using rita to do it. | 他会利用丽塔来达到这个目的 |
[05:04] | No… | 不 |
[05:05] | You are the very best man. | 你是最好的伴郎了 |
[05:09] | It’s working. | 很有效 |
[05:13] | Okay, two, a toast. | 好了 两份馄饨 一份土司 |
[05:16] | To dexter and rita. | 祝愿德克斯特和丽塔 |
[05:19] | May your marriage be as blessed | 祝愿上天保佑你们的婚姻 |
[05:21] | As we are to have you to call friends. | 既然你们当我们是朋友 |
[05:25] | Which leaves option three. | 那只剩下选择三了 |
[05:28] | Get him under my thumb… | 把他拴在我的裤腰带上 |
[05:31] | And keep him there. | 把他控制在那儿 |
[05:35] | God, wre barely moving. | 天啦 我们都快走不动了 |
[05:37] | So much for getting astor home in time r bath. | 该回家给阿斯特洗澡了 |
[05:41] | At least the meal was worth it. | 至少这顿饭还值得 |
[05:43] | And it was great to see sylvia and miguel getting along again. | 很高兴看到米格尔和西尔维娅又和好了 |
[05:46] | Do we…have to serve food at the wedding? | 我们一定要在婚礼上办酒吗 |
[05:53] | Yes. | 当然 |
[05:54] | We have to serve food at the wedding. | 我们结婚必须要办酒 |
[05:56] | It’s just– if we can’t afford | 我们可负担不起哟 |
[05:58] | Chef…what’s-his-name on our own, | 那我自己来当厨师吧 |
[06:00] | Maybe we shouldn’t accept. | 也许我们不该接受他们的好意 |
[06:02] | We can’t say no now. | 我们现在还不能拒绝 |
[06:04] | I mean it would be insulting. | 我意思是那太不礼貌了 |
[06:06] | Believe me miguel’s ego can handle it. | 相信我 米格尔的自尊心能承受得了的 |
[06:10] | What’s going on dexter? | 德克斯特 你怎么了 |
[06:13] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[06:15] | Miguel isn’t exactly who I thought he was. | 米格尔并不象我想像的那样 |
[06:18] | You two seemed to be getting along fine at dinner. | 你们俩吃饭的时候处得挺好的呀 |
[06:21] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[06:22] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:25] | Is this about sylvia? | 是有关西尔维娅的事吗 |
[06:26] | I mean did you find something out? | 我是说你有没有什么发现 |
[06:28] | More than I wanted to. | 比我想的还多 |
[06:29] | Oh my god. he’s cheating on her. | 噢 天啦 他在欺骗她 |
[06:32] | No that’s not what i– | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[06:33] | Oh, that bastard! | 这个混蛋 |
[06:35] | He looked me right in the eye | 他当面对我信誓旦旦 |
[06:36] | And he said he wasn’t having an affair. | 说他没有外遇 |
[06:39] | Oh, god…poor syl. | 天啦 可怜的西尔 |
[06:42] | How long has it been going on? | 他有外遇多久了 |
[06:44] | Should I tell her? what would I say? | 我是否该告诉她 我又该怎么说呢 |
[06:47] | I think we should just…stay out of it. | 我想我们还是应该少管闲事 |
[06:52] | Is it his secretary? | 是他的秘书吗 |
[06:54] | It’s not his secretary! | 不是他的秘书 |
[06:55] | Could we please just drop this? | 我们能不能不谈这个话题 |
[06:57] | – But there is someone.- I never said that. | -但肯定有第三者 -我可没这样说 |
[06:59] | All right syl said that miguel’s been | 好了 西尔说过米格尔他 |
[07:01] | Spending a lot of time with maria laguerta, | 和玛丽亚·洛格丽塔呆在一起的时间比较长 |
[07:02] | Which makes syl uncomfortable | 这让西尔很不舒服 |
[07:04] | Because they have this big history. | 因为他们之间曾经有过一段恋情 |
[07:05] | – Is that true?- yes. | -是真的吗 -是真的 |
[07:07] | Then that’s who it is. | 那就是她了 |
[07:09] | I meant that they’re spending time together | 我是说他们确实经常在一起 |
[07:10] | Because of a case. | 却是由于案子的原因 |
[07:12] | Miguel’s brother did die. | 米格尔的兄弟死了 |
[07:13] | Which rekindled the relationship. | 这件事重新点燃了他们的激情 |
[07:15] | That’s why you won’t say anything. | 怪不得你什么也不说 |
[07:17] | You’re protecting your boss. | 你在保护你上司 |
[07:20] | Deb. glad to see ya. | 黛布 很高兴见到你 |
[07:22] | Fight? | 吵架了吗 |
[07:24] | Eh. his best friend his cheating on my best friend, | 他的好朋友欺骗了我的好朋友 |
[07:26] | And he won’t tell me with who. | 而且他还不告诉我她是谁 |
[07:28] | You have a best friend? | 你有好朋友了 |
[07:30] | What’d you use on her chloroform? | 你是不是用氯仿把她给麻醉了 |
[07:33] | Oh…i hope she was good. | 噢 我只希望她好 |
[07:34] | Aw, she was a champ. | 她是那么优秀 |
[07:35] | She almost made it through saw I and ii. | 你只看到了她的表面现象 |
[07:38] | I’m kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[07:40] | She was great. we bonded. | 她很棒 我担保 |
[07:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:44] | Oh. oh, you… | 你 |
[07:46] | You have company. | 你有伴了 |
[07:48] | Yeah. um… this is anton. | 是的 安东 |
[07:50] | Anton briggs the skinner victim? | 安东·布里格斯 剥皮客的受害者 |
[07:53] | Just anton. | 就是安东 |
[07:55] | And yes the skinner victim. | 是的 也是剥皮客的受害者 |
[07:59] | Uh you know your sister… | 你了解你妹妹的 |
[08:00] | She saved my life. | 她救过我的命 |
[08:03] | Does this mean you’re plus one for the wedding? | 这是否意味着由你陪她出席婚礼 |
[08:06] | Uh we haven’t really– | 我们还没有 |
[08:10] | Talked about– | 说到 |
[08:11] | Uh so you’re getting married. | 你们要结婚了 |
[08:12] | – Oh kudos. – thanks. | -很风光哟 -谢谢 |
[08:14] | And a baby on the way. | 孩子也快生了 |
[08:15] | I was hoping to walk down the aisle skinny, | 我倒希望在走廊里走走 瘦瘦身 |
[08:18] | Or at least skinnier. | 至少瘦一点 |
[08:22] | Asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[08:42] | Cocksuck! | 完了 |
[08:44] | Motherfuck! | 我操 |
[08:45] | Anton wake up. you gotta go. | 安东 醒醒 我们得走了 |
[08:47] | Fuckin’ penguins! | 该死的企鹅 |
[08:49] | It’s just 7:30–i thought you didn’t have to be at work– | 才7点半 我想离你们上班还早 |
[08:52] | Your protective detail’s gonna think | 你的保护性措施就是 |
[08:53] | that you spent the night! | 想跟我呆一晚上 |
[08:54] | I did. they’re gonna think that we slept together! | 是的 他们一定会想我们睡一块儿了 |
[08:57] | We have deb. oh, god, oh, god! | 我们是睡了 黛布 我的天 |
[08:59] | Oh god I know but if they tell my bosses, | 天啦 我知道 如果他们告诉我的头儿 |
[09:00] | I’m gonna get in a shit load of shit! | 我就要倒霉了 |
[09:02] | Really? from sleeping with your boyfriend? | 是吗 就为了和你男朋友睡觉吗 |
[09:04] | You are a key witness in a case I’m investigating. | 你是我调查案件中的一个关键证人 |
[09:07] | So if that comes out in trial, | 所以如果到了庭审的时候 |
[09:08] | King’s lawyers are gonna have a fucking field day | 当我们指证他时 |
[09:10] | When we catch him. | 金的律师就要大肆渲染了 |
[09:12] | So um are you sure that’s what this is really about? | 你确信真的会发生这种事吗 |
[09:16] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 是的 |
[09:17] | Um…i gotta get in the shower, | 我要进去冲个澡了 |
[09:19] | So I’ll call you later okay? | 我晚些打电话给你 |
[09:21] | Yeah. okay. | 好的 |
[09:26] | Revisiting option three, | 重新审视一下选择三 |
[09:28] | getting miguel under my thumb. | 把米格尔拴在我的裤腰带上 |
[09:30] | I need leverage. | 我需要点助力 |
[09:31] | Exposing ellen’s body was supposed to achieve that. | 利用艾伦的尸体也许可行 |
[09:34] | But miguel wrestled it away. | 但是被米格尔搞烂了 |
[09:36] | We have a suspect for ellen wolf’s murder. | 我们找到个涉嫌谋杀艾伦的人 |
[09:38] | Is she onto miguel and do I smell leverage? | 她怀疑米格尔吗 难道我嗅到什么了 |
[09:42] | Toby edwards, 32. | 托比·爱德华兹 32岁 |
[09:45] | Oh, well. | 天 不会吧 |
[09:47] | Ellen’s incoming phone records show | 艾伦的电话接收记录显示 |
[09:48] | That he called her house three times | 在她被蓄谋杀害的当晚 |
[09:50] | On the night of her murder– once at 11:10 p.m. | 他给她家里打过三次电话 时间是11点10分 |
[09:52] | From the bar where he works, | 打电话的地点是他工作的酒吧 |
[09:53] | And then twice more at 3:01 and 3:08 a.m. | 而另俩次发生在3点01分和3点08分 |
[09:57] | From right outside her house. | 刚好就是艾伦在屋外的时候 |
[09:58] | She hasn’t found the killer, | 她没找到那个凶手 |
[10:00] | But she might have found a witness. | 但她没准找到了个目击证人 |
[10:02] | And I found my leverage. | 我也找到突破点了 |
[10:03] | Soderquist, vamos. | 索德奎斯 瓦莫斯 |
[10:04] | Get an address on this guy. haul his ass in. | 去找这家伙地址 然后把他弄过来 |
[10:07] | We’re also getting a search warrant. | 咱们也弄到了搜查证 |
[10:08] | We’re looking for a platinum wedding ring. | 要找的东西是一枚铂金戒指 |
[10:10] | I’ve already catalogued one wedding ring into evidence. | 我这已经登记一枚婚戒了 |
[10:12] | Well, she wore two. | 她戴了俩 |
[10:14] | One for each ex-husband. | 另一枚是她前夫的 |
[10:16] | Well why would the killer only take one ring? | 那为什么这凶手只拿走了一枚 |
[10:18] | Maybe he got interrupted. | 没准是被阻挠了 |
[10:20] | Or he wanted a trophy. | 要不就是想要要个战利品 |
[10:22] | Whatever it is we’re gonna find out. | 无论如何咱们得找出来 |
[10:26] | A potential witness, a missing ring. | 一个潜在的目击证人 一枚丢失的戒指 |
[10:28] | Now miguel and I have something to talk about. | 现在我该跟米格尔谈点啥了 |
[10:32] | Hey not so fast. not so fast. | 别急 别急 |
[10:34] | I am taking donations for dexter morgan’s | 我得为德克斯特要点赠礼 |
[10:37] | Bachelor party. | 光棍聚会 |
[10:38] | Produced and directed by vince masuka, | 由文斯发起组织的 |
[10:41] | A vince masuka production. | 文斯·玛稣卡作品 |
[10:42] | Dig deep now. it’s gonna be off the charts. | 正在筹划 即将登场 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna have sergeant cop-a-feel, | 请各位大力协助 |
[10:45] | Jo-jo the lezbo go-go maureen the limber mermaid, | 从风情美女到游泳健将 |
[10:48] | And her even more limber friend | 可是相当富有弹性的哦 |
[10:50] | Nadia the russian gymnast. | 还有俄国体操选手哦 |
[10:54] | What? | 干嘛 |
[10:55] | Vince we’re in the middle of two big investigations. | 文斯 我们正处理着俩个大案子 |
[10:58] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 嗯嗯 给我说说 |
[11:00] | It’s hard to get people focused on this shindig. | 让大伙去关注聚会挺难的 |
[11:01] | What I mean is that . | 我的意思是说 |
[11:02] | maybe you should keep the party low-key. | 你应该把聚会搞得低调点 |
[11:04] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧你 |
[11:05] | I’ve got a reputation to live up to. | 我可是靠搞这个吃饭的 |
[11:07] | I mean if my show does not make people vomit | 我是说 如果我的聚会不能把人 |
[11:09] | And have an erection at the same time, | 搞得上面吐下面勃起 |
[11:11] | Then I’ve let my audience down. | 是会让大家失望的 |
[11:12] | Strippers yes. hookers, no. | 可以看脱衣舞 但是别上妓女 |
[11:14] | And none of that weird shit that you’re into. | 你不要给我搞得乌烟瘴气的 |
[11:16] | Wow. okay sergeant buzzkill. | 好吧 你个长舌警官 |
[11:18] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[11:19] | Anything illegal I will arrest you. | 违法的话我就逮捕你 |
[11:21] | Come on. I was just joking. | 别这样 开玩笑而已 |
[11:23] | The party’s for opie out there. | 这聚会是给那边那位开的 |
[11:25] | A hooker is a terrible thing to waste. | 妓女可是对资源的浪费 |
[11:31] | Damn it. | 操 |
[11:33] | I’m never gonna get my deposit back. | 看来押金是拿不回了 |
[11:36] | Yes, ma’am, your landscaper. | 是的 太太 您的园丁 |
[11:37] | When was the last time you saw him? | 您最后一次看见他是什么时候 |
[11:42] | Okay. do you have any empty structures on your property | 好吧 您在那里有没有一些不用的 |
[11:44] | Or unoccupied vacation homes in the area? | 或闲置的房间 |
[11:49] | Right ma’am we’ll be sure to clear ’em | 好的 太太 我们一定会 |
[11:51] | Just as fast as we can | 尽快为您打扫干净的 |
[11:52] | so you don’t have to re-sod your lawn, | 您也不必再去清理您的草坪了 |
[11:54] | You fuckhead. | 我去你妈的 |
[11:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:59] | Surveillance report from anton’s protective detail. | 安东的安保监测报告 |
[12:02] | Pretty thorough. | 相当透彻 |
[12:03] | He came over on official business. | 他过来弄点公务的事而已 |
[12:05] | Which took all night. | 用得着一晚上吗 |
[12:08] | Sarge is gonna see that. | 头儿还要看这个呢 |
[12:09] | I’ll tell him the truth that nothing happened. | 我会如实告诉他什么都没发生 |
[12:12] | So you’re no longer sleeping with the… | 也就是说 你不用再跟 |
[12:14] | Key witness in this investigation? | 重要证人睡在一起了 |
[12:16] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[12:18] | You’re right. it’s your shield. | 对 是你的隐私 |
[12:21] | If you want people talkin’ be my guest. | 如果你想让别人对我的线人说三道四的话 |
[12:26] | You’ve run out of people to transfer me to? | 你把人挪出来让我进去吗 |
[12:29] | Your embassy isn’t that big. oyeme… | 你没那权力吧 |
[12:32] | George washington king. | 乔治·华盛顿·金 |
[12:35] | No no no do not transfer me back– | 别 别 别给我打回来 |
[12:36] | Escucheme– | 等等 |
[12:37] | Homicide. | 重案组 |
[12:39] | Sarge line two. says it’s urgent. | 头儿 2号线 紧急的 |
[12:45] | Sergeant batista. | 我是巴蒂斯塔警官 |
[12:51] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[12:56] | Cover for me. | 替我一会 |
[12:57] | – Is everything okay? – no. | -没事吧 -有事 |
[13:00] | It’s all about strategy outmaneuvering the opposition, | 这是以谋略制胜 |
[13:04] | Bending into your will. | 迂回作战 |
[13:09] | What are you doing in my office, dex? | 你在我办公室干嘛 德克斯 |
[13:14] | Winning. | 通关 |
[13:17] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[13:19] | Just keeping my wits sharp while I waited for you. | 只是为了在等你的时候保持思维活跃 |
[13:21] | You, uh, here to grab… | 你想在这攫取 |
[13:24] | Lunch or something? | 午饭还是什么的 |
[13:25] | Can’t. | 才不是 |
[13:26] | Gotta get back to the station. | 还得赶回局里去呢 |
[13:29] | The ellen wolf case is breaking. | 艾伦的案子的线索中断了 |
[13:32] | Breaking. | 中断了 |
[13:34] | Which way? | 哪方面的 |
[13:35] | It seems lieutenant laguerta has a suspect. | 洛格丽塔似乎找到个嫌疑人 |
[13:38] | And who might that be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[13:40] | Some guy who was… | 应该是某些 |
[13:43] | Outside ellen’s place round about the time | 在艾伦被侵犯时刚好 |
[13:45] | She was gettin’ strangled. | 就在她家屋外的人 |
[13:49] | Or was she stabbed first? I can’t remember. | 还是她先是被侵犯 我可想不起来了 |
[13:52] | He couldn’t have seen anything. | 他不可能看到的 |
[13:59] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[14:04] | All right. so what do we do? | 好吧 我们该干什么 |
[14:08] | We? ha. | 我们 |
[14:13] | We are partners. | 我们是一伙的 |
[14:15] | Yeah but see here’s the thing, miguel. | 对 但是看看现在这情形 米格尔 |
[14:18] | I don’t really want a partner. | 其实我不想要伙伴的 |
[14:21] | Hey I’m not giving up on our friendship, dex. | 喂 我不会放弃咱们的关系的 德克斯 |
[14:24] | Hell i-i’m standing up at your wedding. | 见鬼 我正为你的婚礼做准备呢 |
[14:26] | Yeah. but after that you go your own way. | 嗯 但是那之后你就该走你自己的路了 |
[14:30] | And we both go back to who we were | 然后一切复原 |
[14:32] | Before all of this– | 咱们互不拖欠 |
[14:33] | You an honorable ada | 你依旧去为 |
[14:35] | Dedicated to upholding the law of the land… | 光荣的法制事业而献身 |
[14:37] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[14:38] | A trusty spatter analyst | 一个总能找到凶手 |
[14:40] | Who always gets his killer. | 值得信赖的血液分析专家 |
[14:48] | In exchange for what? | 你想要什么 |
[14:49] | I’m in a position | 在保证兴趣这一点上 |
[14:50] | To protect the ada’s interests in this case. | 我可处在上风 |
[14:54] | I’ll do what it takes | 我会照章办理 |
[14:55] | To keep the innocent people of miami safe. | 保证迈阿密无辜群众的安全 |
[15:07] | And that’s what you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[15:11] | That’s what I want. | 是的 |
[15:22] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[15:34] | – Barbara gianna? – in there. | -芭芭拉·吉安娜 -在那边 |
[15:36] | -What do we know? -not much. | -情况如何 -知道得不太多 |
[15:38] | The meds for the pain have her pretty blurry. | 止疼剂让她的意思很模糊 |
[15:40] | Hey you that uh homicide guy she keeps talkin’ about? | 你知道她一直嚷嚷的是什么吗 |
[15:44] | She talks about me? | 她说到我了吗 |
[15:45] | She says you snore like a motherfucker. | 她说你打鼾就跟个混蛋一样 |
[15:54] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[15:56] | Hey, yourself. | 你好 |
[16:01] | How you doing? | 感觉还好吧 |
[16:02] | I feel like I got a buick parked on my head. | 就觉得有辆别克在我脑门上轰鸣似的 |
[16:08] | Wasn’t raped…if that’s what you were thinking. | 不是强奸 不是像你想的那样 |
[16:11] | I just got beat on a little. | 只是被稍微打了下 |
[16:12] | By who? any ideas? | 被谁 有印象吗 |
[16:15] | Best I can tell… | 我能说的就是 |
[16:18] | Some would-be john saw me on the stroll. | 也许是看见我在散步吧 |
[16:21] | Asshole followed me home. | 那混帐就跟着我到了家里 |
[16:23] | So you got a look at him. | 你看见他了 |
[16:25] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[16:26] | Tall blond good looking. | 很高 漂亮的金发 |
[16:31] | Strong. | 挺强壮 |
[16:35] | My weapon was in my purse. | 我唯一能用的武器 |
[16:37] | All I had were my keys. | 就是我包里的钥匙 |
[16:39] | Got my licks in. | 尽力反抗 |
[16:42] | He’ll be a little… | 也许明天他就 |
[16:44] | Less handsome tomorrow. | 不会那么帅了 |
[16:51] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[16:55] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[16:57] | Hell, yeah, I’m here. | 说什么你 我就在这 |
[16:58] | You’re not gonna go through this alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[17:01] | And uh just for the record… | 只是做个记录 |
[17:07] | I don’t snore like a motherfucker. | 我打鼾才不像混蛋似的呢 |
[17:09] | Excuse me…we need to get | 打扰了 我们需要带 |
[17:12] | Detective gianna upstairs for a cat scan, | 吉安娜探员到楼上做个分析扫描 |
[17:14] | See if we can release her. | 看看能不能让她出院 |
[17:15] | Release her? | 让她出院 |
[17:16] | I’m not that bad angel. | 我情况没那么糟糕 |
[17:18] | Of course you’re not. | 确实是 |
[17:25] | I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 咱们稍后再谈 好吗 |
[17:40] | Detective gianna thinks she got | 吉安娜探员觉得 |
[17:42] | A piece of the assailant with these. | 她用这个击伤了袭击者 |
[17:44] | You’re looking for a blonde guy, tall. | 你们要找的是个高个的金发男人 |
[17:46] | Could be a john. | 可能是个劫犯 |
[17:48] | Maybe one of your other decoys might have seen him. | 没准有些线人看到过他 |
[17:51] | We’re all over this. thanks, sergeant. | 收到 谢谢你 警官 |
[17:55] | Get this down to the lab fast. | 先把这个拿到分析室去 |
[18:06] | Angel. | 安吉儿 |
[18:08] | What can I do you for? | 我能帮你啥 |
[18:09] | I uh need you to test this for blood. | 想让你给这个做个血液分析 |
[18:13] | If it comes back positive, | 如果分析完了的话 |
[18:14] | Run it through the criminal database. | 拿到罪犯数据库去对比一下 |
[18:15] | No prob. | 没问题 |
[18:17] | Might take a day or two for sequencing. | 没准需要个一天俩天的 |
[18:19] | Uh, grease it. | 通融下吧 |
[18:20] | I mean it’s… it’s a priority. | 我是说 先做这个的 |
[18:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:25] | Is this ellen wolf or the skinner? | 这是艾伦的还是剥皮者的 |
[18:26] | There’s no case number. uh, it’s… | 这上面没编号 |
[18:29] | It’s more of… an internal thing. | 这是更深层次的 |
[18:32] | You know? my eyes only. | 知道吗 只能给我过目 |
[18:34] | Your eyes only. | 只能给你过目 |
[18:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I’m not hiding anything. I swear. | 我没在隐瞒什么 我发誓 |
[18:48] | You were coming on to ellen. | 是你勾搭艾伦的 |
[18:50] | I was there. | 我现场目睹 |
[18:51] | She came on to me. | 是她找上我的 |
[18:53] | I flirted back. | 我跟她对着调情 |
[18:56] | It’s part of the job you know? | 那是我工作的一部分 明白吗 |
[18:57] | How you earn tips. | 这样才能赚小费 |
[19:01] | She left me 20 on a $30 tab. | 一张30块的单 她给了我20的小费 |
[19:03] | You figured there was more where that came from. | 你觉得 从她那能得到的 不止这些 |
[19:06] | You called her again | 晚上11点10分 你又给她打了电话 |
[19:08] | At 11:10 p.m. then at 3:01 and 3:08 a.m. | 凌晨3点01到3点08又打了 |
[19:13] | That’s pretty late to be calling someone you just met. | 对刚认识的人来说 电话打的太晚了吧 |
[19:15] | I called on my break. | 我是在休息时间打的 |
[19:17] | I told her I didn’t get off work till after 2:00. | 我告诉她 2点以后我才能下班 |
[19:20] | She said to come over anyway. | 她说无论如何都要过来 |
[19:23] | And then I called again | 我后来又打给她 |
[19:25] | To tell her I wasn’t going to make it. | 告诉她我没忙完 |
[19:26] | She didn’t answer. | 她就没回复我了 |
[19:27] | I called one more time just in case. | 我又打了一次 只为以防万一 |
[19:30] | No one picked up. | 没人接 |
[19:32] | For someone so innocent he sure looks guilty. | 作为个无辜的人 他一脸有罪的样子 |
[19:35] | Looks like a killer to me. | 对我来说 像个杀手 |
[19:38] | He’s not. | 可他不是 |
[19:40] | Well, but he could be. | 可他有可能成为 |
[19:43] | You wanna know what I think happened? | 想知道我怎么看吗 |
[19:45] | I think that you showed up at her house unannounced, | 我猜你到她家 不告而访 |
[19:48] | Looking for sex. | 为的是求欢 |
[19:51] | She wouldn’t give it up and you lost your temper. | 她不从 你失去了耐心 |
[19:53] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[19:55] | And then you called twice | 然后你打了两次电话 |
[19:56] | To make it look like you thought she was still alive. | 表现出 你以为她还活着的样子 |
[19:58] | That’s crazy. you’re not listening to me. | 胡说 我说的话你没听进去 |
[19:59] | Any priors? | 有前科吗 |
[20:01] | You seem to have a problem with the word innocent. | 看来你对无辜这词 有点成见 |
[20:05] | No one’s gettin’ framed for this. | 没人会被无故陷害 |
[20:07] | Hey, your ball game. | 你那”球类运动” |
[20:08] | Why are you here? | 你干吗来这儿 |
[20:10] | Curiosity. | 只是好奇 |
[20:11] | You can’t blame me can you? | 不能怪我 对吧 |
[20:14] | So you didn’t go over to her house? | 所以你没去她家吗 |
[20:16] | No. | 没 |
[20:17] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[20:18] | You’re fucking lying, toby. | 你他妈撒谎 托比 |
[20:20] | These two calls were routed through a cell phone tower | 这两个电话通过的手机基站 |
[20:24] | A block away from her house. | 离她家就一个街区 |
[20:26] | You were there– | 你就在那儿 |
[20:27] | All right! | 好吧 |
[20:31] | I have a fiancee… | 我有个未婚妻 |
[20:34] | Who’s not gonna like hearing about a booty call. | 我可不想让她听到 什么求爱电话 |
[20:37] | So you went there. she changed her mind. | 所以你去了那儿 她改了主意 |
[20:40] | You got angry– no. no! | -你大发雷霆 -不 不 |
[20:42] | I mean yes I went to her place, | 我是说 对 我去过她家 |
[20:45] | But she didn’t answer the door. | 可她没应门 |
[20:47] | So I called–twice. | 所以我又给她打了两次 |
[20:51] | I figured she fell asleep. | 我以为她睡着了 |
[20:52] | I went home. I swear to god. | 我就回家了 向上帝发誓 |
[20:55] | – Not much of a suspect. – not much of a witness. | -不是个称职的疑犯 -也不是个称职的目击者 |
[20:59] | Lieutenant do you have a second? | 警督 打扰一下 |
[21:02] | Hmm. new development. | 有最新进展 |
[21:04] | Never know what’ll pop up. | 你永远不知道 会有什么新消息 |
[21:05] | Well…i’ll know. | 好吧 我会搞清楚的 |
[21:08] | I’ll keep you posted as promised. | 我会向保证的那样 跟你保持联络 |
[21:10] | You’re a good friend to have. | 你真是我的挚友 |
[21:12] | I’m just gonna stay here. | 我会呆在这儿 |
[21:14] | My curiosity’s piqued. | 我的好奇心被激怒了 |
[21:15] | He’s lying through his teeth. | 他满嘴跑火车 |
[21:17] | We can put him at the scene. | 我们该在犯罪现场 把他指认出来 |
[21:19] | He’s uh not our guy. | 他不是我们要找的人 |
[21:23] | The fuck he’s not. | 妈的 他怎么不是 |
[21:24] | Four people put him at the bar all night long. | 四个人指证 他整晚都在酒吧 |
[21:26] | And there’s security camera footage of him closing out | 受害人死时 监控录像也录下 |
[21:29] | When the vic went down. | 他正在关门离开 |
[21:31] | The vic’s name is ellen and he was there. | 受害人是艾伦 他就在那儿 |
[21:33] | He’s our guy. | 他就是我们找的人 |
[21:34] | The time code on the tape checks out. | 录像上的时间记录说明了一切 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry, lieutenant. | 抱歉 警督 |
[21:46] | You were there at 3:00 in the morning. | 早上三点时 你在那儿 |
[21:48] | Did you see anyone else on the street? | 街上你见到别的人吗 |
[21:51] | No. it was dead. | 没 一片死寂 |
[21:52] | No unusual activity? | 没什么不寻常的动静吗 |
[21:53] | There was some douche bag with his high beams on. | 远光灯下 能看到一些冲洗袋 |
[21:56] | Blinding me. | 那灯光真刺眼 |
[21:58] | So someone was on the street. | 所以有别人在街上了 |
[21:59] | He was coming the other direction when I pulled up. | 我出来时 他正往反方向走 |
[22:02] | Actually it wasn’t high beams. | 实际上 那不是远光灯 |
[22:06] | It was those… big ass halogens. | 是那些混蛋的强力卤光灯 |
[22:11] | What kinda car? | 是哪种车 |
[22:12] | Suv. | 休旅车 |
[22:14] | Dark. blue. | 深蓝色的 |
[22:17] | Black– i-i-i don’t know! | 还是黑的来着 我不知道 |
[22:19] | Something like that. | 类似那种的 |
[22:24] | I am indeed a good friend to have. | 我的确是个不可多得的挚友 |
[22:31] | And one can never have too many friends, right? | 朋友多多益善 对吧 |
[22:36] | My friend miguel isn’t giving up without a fight. | 我的朋友米格尔不会不战言败的 |
[22:39] | He’ll do whatever’s necessary to regain the upper hand. | 他会不惜一切 重获主动权 |
[22:43] | If he controls laguerta he controls the investigation, | 要是他能控制洛格丽塔 就控制了整个调查 |
[22:46] | And my leverage disappears. | 我的平衡就会被打破 |
[22:49] | But she’s a tough sell. he won’t get far. | 可她是块硬骨头 他不会有什么进展的 |
[22:53] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[23:03] | You… | 你 |
[23:05] | Are so… | 实在是 |
[23:07] | Beautiful! | 太漂亮了 |
[23:11] | All right. | 是啊 |
[23:12] | Now you come over here and admire yourself | 现在 你过来 欣赏下你自己 |
[23:16] | While nina checks the fit. | 让尼娜查查 是否合身 |
[23:21] | I feel like cinderella. | 我觉得自己像灰姑娘 |
[23:23] | Except for the whole disney virgin thing. | 除了不是迪士尼处女那部分 |
[23:26] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:28] | No one’ll know prince charming knocked ya up before the ball. | 没人知道白马王子在舞会前就会把你放倒的 |
[23:32] | Hey, syl, are you okay? | 西尔 你还好吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. I was just remembering my wedding day. | 没事 就是想起了我结婚那天 |
[23:38] | I was never happier. | 那是我一生最幸福的一天 |
[23:41] | It’s supposed to get even better over time. | 随着岁月流逝 会变得更加珍贵 |
[23:42] | Sweetie your marriage will, I’m sure of it. | 亲爱的 你的婚姻会是那样 我保证 |
[23:45] | Things still aren’t great with miguel? | 和米格尔还没和好吗 |
[23:48] | Well we’re working on it. | 我们在努力改变了 |
[23:51] | At least I am. | 至少我在努力 |
[23:55] | And what’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[23:56] | Wish I knew. | 我也希望知道 |
[23:59] | Do you…really? | 真的吗 |
[24:09] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你他妈在这儿干吗 |
[24:11] | Forensics? | 做法医分析 |
[24:13] | On which case? | 哪个案子的 |
[24:15] | The new bean counter is questioning this lab request. | 新来的计算师在质疑这个实验申请 |
[24:19] | What is this key that you’re testing? | 你检验的这钥匙是什么 |
[24:20] | It’s, uh… | 这是 |
[24:22] | It’s for an investigation. | 这是为一项调查做的 |
[24:23] | Then put an active case number on it, okay? | 那么标上案件编码 好吗 |
[24:25] | With all these budget cuts, | 预算在减支 |
[24:26] | They’re flagging everything and coming straight to me | 他们要缩减一切开支 这些芝麻小事 |
[24:29] | With all this bullshit | 事事都来找我 |
[24:31] | Which I really don’t need right now, dexter. | 我现在不想管这些 德克斯特 |
[24:32] | I don’t need it. | 我不想管 |
[24:34] | Okay. I’ll straighten it out. | 好的 我会重新标上的 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:42] | I just– | 我只是 |
[24:43] | No. I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我会搞定的 |
[24:48] | She’s ripe for the picking and miguel knows it. | 她已经是砧板上的鱼肉了 米格尔也知道 |
[24:51] | He’ll use her to protect himself. | 他会用她来保护自己 |
[24:53] | And there goes my leverage. | 我的平衡来了 |
[24:54] | Better keep an eye on her. | 最好盯着点她 |
[24:56] | No no no no. y-you can’t cancel. | 不 不 你不能取消 |
[24:58] | The party’s in two days. | 派对这两天就要办了 |
[25:01] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[25:04] | Well you can take your sorry and shove it up your ass! | 把你的抱歉塞你屁眼里吧 |
[25:08] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[25:12] | The erotic clowns just cancelled. | 那个AV女优跟我拜拜了 |
[25:14] | Why is this wedding happening to me? | 这婚礼我要怎么办啊 |
[25:15] | Bro let me help ya out. | 兄弟 让我帮你一把 |
[25:17] | I’ve been the best man | 我当过伴郎的婚礼 |
[25:19] | At more weddings than I can count. | 我自己也数不过来 |
[25:21] | Never a groom thank christ, | 谢天谢地 从没当过新郎 |
[25:23] | But I’ve planned a ton of these. | 可我策划过成吨的婚礼 |
[25:24] | “platinum enterprises”? | “白金集团” |
[25:27] | It’s a full-service operation, | 全方位服务 |
[25:28] | Party boat food alcohol. | 派对 游艇 食物跟酒 |
[25:30] | One phone call and you’re done. | 打个电话 万事OK |
[25:32] | Ask for tammy. | 就说找泰米 |
[25:34] | God bless you joseph quinn. | 上帝保佑你 乔瑟夫·奎恩 |
[25:43] | Hey. he lives. | 他还活着 |
[25:45] | Hey, man. | 你好 伙计 |
[25:46] | Good to see you up and moving, man. | 很高兴看你起床 出来活动了 伙计 |
[25:47] | Thanks thanks um… morgan, she here? | 谢谢 谢谢 摩根 她在吗 |
[25:50] | Ah, no, she’s out. | 没 她出去了 |
[25:52] | Running down a file | 去查对你下毒手 |
[25:54] | On the bastard who did this to you. | 那人的线索了 |
[25:56] | – We’re gonna find him anton, I swear. – yeah, I know. | -我们会找到他的 安东 我发誓 -我知道 |
[25:59] | Hey, I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[26:01] | I never meant for any of this to go down | 我从没想过 |
[26:03] | The way it did, you know? | 事情会到现在这一步 你知道吗 |
[26:05] | You didn’t sign up for this. | 你本不必如此的 |
[26:07] | Hey listen I was the idiot who got busted | 听着 我才是那个 |
[26:09] | In the first place right? so… | 先露馅了的白痴 所以 |
[26:11] | It’s kind of on me. | 某种意思上 这儿赖我 |
[26:12] | Yeah but it was me thinking I was doing you a favor | 对 可我以为我在帮你 |
[26:14] | Keeping you off the books. | 让你不留案底 |
[26:16] | Should have told you you were free and clear. | 我该早告诉你 你一清二白 |
[26:19] | I messed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[26:21] | I wanted to apologize to your face. | 对你的脸 我想说声抱歉 |
[26:23] | Deb told me that was a clerical error. | 黛布告诉我 那是个笔误 |
[26:28] | That was you? | 是你干的 |
[26:30] | Yeah. I assumed she told you. | 对 我以为她告诉你了 |
[26:33] | You lying son of a bitch! | 你这个撒谎的混蛋 |
[26:35] | You almost got me killed! | 你差点害我被杀 |
[26:36] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:37] | It’s all right. let him go. | 好了 让他走 |
[26:40] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[26:41] | Ramos let him go. let him go! | 拉莫斯 让他走 让他走 |
[26:44] | This shit ain’t over, man. | 我跟你的帐还没算完 伙计 |
[26:47] | Anton… | 安东 |
[26:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:58] | Anton, stop. | 安东 等等 |
[26:59] | Goddamn it will you just stop? | 你他妈的给我站住 |
[27:01] | His punk ass deserved it! | 他活该挨揍 |
[27:02] | You can’t just walk into a police station and punch a cop! | 你不能这么进警局殴打警察 |
[27:05] | Here you are standin’ up for him. | 你这是站在他那边了 |
[27:06] | – I am not the enemy here. – debra, you lied to me! | -我不能和警局同事为敌 -黛布拉 你骗我 |
[27:09] | Clerical error, my ass. | 记录员的失误 我靠 |
[27:11] | Quinn kept me As his c.i. bitch | 奎恩让我做他的线人 |
[27:13] | When I could have walked away at any time. | 其实我早可以拍屁股走人 |
[27:15] | You’re right, I lied. | 你说得对 我骗你 |
[27:17] | But telling you wasn’t gonna change what he did. | 但告诉你真相不能改变他已经对你做的事 |
[27:19] | I almost died because of that prick. | 我差点因为剥皮而痛死 |
[27:22] | Without that prick we wouldn’t have found you. | 如果不是那样 我们也找不到你 |
[27:24] | You’re lucky if he doesn’t press charges. | 你该庆幸他没有起诉你 |
[27:26] | What? let him! | 什么 随他去吧 |
[27:28] | I’ll sue this whole fucking department! | 我还想起诉这整个该死的部门 |
[27:30] | Don’t talk like that. | 别那么说 |
[27:32] | I’ll talk to quinn. | 我会告诉奎恩 |
[27:35] | Really. | 真的 |
[27:38] | Are you sure you’re not afraid | 你就不担心 |
[27:40] | He might find out we’re sleeping together | 他发现我们上床了 |
[27:42] | And tell everyone? | 并告诉所有人 |
[27:43] | He already knows and he hasn’t told anyone. | 他已经知道了 而且守口如瓶 |
[27:45] | And where the hell did that come from? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[27:46] | From your brother’s surprised face when he met me, debra. | 你哥哥见到我时那惊讶的表情 |
[27:51] | From your boot on my butt | 是你今天 |
[27:53] | Kicking me out the door this morning. | 把我踢出门的 |
[27:54] | Are you serious? | 你认真的 |
[27:56] | I am this close to getting my shield, | 我就快能得到警徽了 |
[27:58] | And I’m putting it all at risk to be with you! | 却冒险和你在一起 |
[27:59] | Then debra, why are you? | 那黛布拉 你又为什么 |
[28:02] | You feel guilty? | 你是觉得内疚 |
[28:05] | You feel responsible for what happened to me? | 还是你觉得要对我的遭遇负责任 |
[28:13] | Shit. you’re bleeding. | 该死 你在出血 |
[28:18] | You’re gonna need new stitches. | 你需要重新缝合伤口 |
[28:21] | Debra, I tell you what I’m gonna need. | 黛布拉 我告诉你我真正的需要 |
[28:25] | I need for you to seriously… | 我需要你认真的 |
[28:29] | Think about this. | 好好想想 |
[28:30] | Think about us. | 想想我们的未来 |
[28:43] | No, no, para mi, no. | 不 我够了 不要了 |
[28:46] | I think I’ve had enough. | 我喝的够多了 |
[28:47] | Wine…invented for the sole purpose Of handling grief. | 酒 唯一的作用就是消愁 |
[28:55] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我感同深受 |
[28:58] | When oscar died I drowned my share of sorrow. | 奥斯卡死的时候 我也沉浸于悲伤之中 |
[29:03] | I know how you feel. you miss her. | 我明白你的感受 你思念她 |
[29:07] | Just…just… | 只是 只是 |
[29:10] | Last thursday, I was having drinks with her. | 上周四 我才与她一起痛饮 |
[29:14] | And then the next day, | 隔天 |
[29:16] | I’m staring down at her dead body. | 我就见到了她的尸体 |
[29:22] | If you’re gonna end up in a grave, | 如果有天你终将走进坟墓 |
[29:23] | It should at least be your own. | 至少也得有个心理准备 |
[29:25] | And so the only thing you got to go on right now | 所以你现在能做的 |
[29:27] | Is that suv, huh? | 就是坚强地活下去 |
[29:28] | We’re checking every Intersection surveillance camera | 我们会检查从艾伦家到墓园 |
[29:31] | From ellen’s place to the cemetery. | 每一个路口的摄像监控录像 |
[29:34] | Good. good. | 干得好 |
[29:38] | Thorough. | 彻底地检查 |
[29:42] | See, she’s lucky to have you watchin’ out for her. | 她会庆幸有你为她追查凶手 |
[29:45] | It’s just like you watched out for me with oscar’s case. | 正如你为我追查奥斯卡的案子一样 |
[29:49] | Some good that did. | 尽我所能吧 |
[29:52] | Hey, maria, come on. | 玛利亚 拜托 |
[29:55] | You helped me. | 你帮了我 |
[29:58] | You helped me. | 是你帮了我 |
[30:02] | You’ve always been important to me. | 你一直都对我很重要 |
[30:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[30:08] | You remember that weekend when we took oscar with us | 你还记得那次我们带奥斯卡 |
[30:10] | To the keys? | 去参加宴会 |
[30:12] | I kept telling him “i am not sharing… | 我不断提醒他 我不会和我的小兄弟 |
[30:14] | The hottest girl in florida with my baby brother.” | 分享佛罗里达最性感的女人 |
[30:18] | And then you talked me into letting him come. | 然后你说服我带他参加 |
[30:21] | He was so cute. | 他真很可爱 |
[30:24] | Those skinny little legs. mm-hmm. | 那双纤细的腿 |
[30:26] | Up until that weekend, | 那个周末前 |
[30:28] | He was always my annoying kid brother, you know? | 他一直是我讨厌的小弟 你知道吗 |
[30:30] | Always in the way. | 一直都那样 |
[30:32] | And then when he was taken from me, | 然而他离开了我 |
[30:35] | I kept on thinking back to that weekend…you know? | 我却一直在回忆那个周末 明白吗 |
[30:39] | ’cause that’s the way I wanna remember him, | 那就是我记住他的方式 |
[30:40] | Like you said. | 正如你所说 |
[30:42] | You know before all the drugs | 你知道撇开那些毒品 |
[30:45] | And all the run-ins with the cops and all that. | 和警方调查程序等等 |
[30:50] | That little boy with the skinny legs, | 那个有双细腿的男孩 |
[30:52] | My brother. | 是我的弟弟 |
[30:57] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:03] | I wouldn’t have had that memory if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是因为你 我也不会有那样的珍贵记忆 |
[31:07] | Seriously. | 认真的 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:12] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[31:38] | I miss that. | 我好怀念 |
[31:50] | Oh, man, I don’t know what came over me. | 老兄 哪个混蛋来破坏我好事 |
[31:52] | It’s okay. it’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[32:01] | Hey, lieutenant, | 警督 |
[32:03] | I am sorry to show up unannounced. | 很抱歉突然拜访 |
[32:04] | I know it’s late, | 我知道很晚了 |
[32:06] | But I feel so bad about that case number screw up, | 那个案子编号搞砸使我很不安 |
[32:07] | And I just wanted to– | 我只是想 |
[32:09] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[32:11] | – I’m interrupting – no, we’re just, um… | -我打扰 -我们只是 |
[32:13] | – Casework. – talking casework. | -讨论案子 -是讨论案子 |
[32:17] | If this was so urgent, dexter you could have called me. | 如果那么紧急 你该先打电话给我 |
[32:19] | I know, I’m sorry. it’s just… | 我知道很抱歉 只是 |
[32:21] | I feel bad and this is too important. | 我觉得不安 这很重要 |
[32:23] | The key I tested came from a colleague In monroe county. | 我检测的那把钥匙来自门罗县的一所大学 |
[32:28] | His department doesn’t have our resources, | 他的部门没有我们要的资料 |
[32:29] | And I did him a favor. | 而且我曾帮过他 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry. I know how you value the truth. | 我很抱歉 我知道你崇尚真相 |
[32:35] | Look, don’t worry about it. | 好 别担心 |
[32:37] | Just let me know next time. | 下次及时报告 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:40] | And call first. | 还有打电话通知先 |
[32:42] | Again, I’m… sorry to interrupt. | 我真的很抱歉打扰你们 |
[32:56] | I couldn’t let laguerta become miguel’s collateral damage. | 我不能让洛格丽塔成为米格尔下一个牺牲品 |
[32:59] | I need to keep his focus on me. | 我得让他一直注意我 |
[33:02] | After tonight I have his full attention. | 今夜之后我将吸引他的全部注意力 |
[33:09] | Hey, there. | 我来了 |
[33:11] | Please don’t hate me, | 别生气 |
[33:13] | But i-i may have done a bad thing. | 我可能做错了件事 |
[33:16] | Do I need to sit down? | 能坐下来谈吗 |
[33:17] | I told sylvia about miguel and laguerta. | 我告诉西尔关于米格尔和洛格丽塔的事 |
[33:20] | I’m gonna sit down. | 我先坐 |
[33:22] | I was trying on my dress. | 我正在试婚纱 |
[33:23] | We were talking about the wedding. | 就讨论婚礼的事 |
[33:25] | She seemed so sad. | 她很痛苦 |
[33:26] | I mean, I had to say something, didn’t i? | 我总得安慰她几句吧 |
[33:28] | I suppose you did. | 我希望你真的安慰好她了 |
[33:30] | So she called miguel’s office and his assistant said | 于是她打电话到米格尔的办公室 |
[33:32] | That he was meeting with lieutenant laguerta, | 他的助理说他去见洛格丽塔警督 |
[33:33] | But then syl checked with your precinct, | 但西尔去了你们辖区 |
[33:35] | And neither of them is there. | 他们都不在那 |
[33:37] | So…she thinks miguel is at laguerta’s? | 于是 她认为米格尔去了洛格丽塔家 |
[33:39] | What do you think she’s gonna do? | 不然你觉得她会做什么 |
[33:52] | I’ll call you tomorrow hmm? | 我明天打给你 |
[33:54] | About the case? | 关于案子 |
[33:56] | Sure. at the office. | 好 打到办公室 |
[33:58] | Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[33:59] | You fucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[34:02] | You are too good a liar, miguel. | 米格尔 你这个十足的骗子 |
[34:04] | Syl, what are you doing here? | 西尔 你怎么在这 |
[34:06] | I don’t know when you’re telling the truth anymore. | 我不知道你还能编什么借口 |
[34:07] | You say you’re at work. I believe you. | 你说你在工作 我相信你 |
[34:09] | You say you’re not having an affair. I believe you. | 你说你没外遇 我相信你 |
[34:12] | Syl, nothing happened here, okay? | 西尔 我们没什么的 |
[34:14] | I swear to you. you swore to me last thursday… | -我发誓 -你上周四就发过誓 |
[34:16] | When you were out all night. | 你夜不归宿那次 |
[34:17] | You swore to me you weren’t with another woman. | 你发誓你没别的女人 |
[34:20] | But now I think you were here. | 但是现在我想你就在这 |
[34:23] | – Wait. last thursday he was not – you… | -等等 上周四他根本不在 -你 |
[34:28] | You’ll probably be a lot better | 作为一个警察 |
[34:30] | At seeing through his bullshit than I was, | 你该比我更能看清 |
[34:32] | Being a detective and all. | 他的花言巧语 |
[34:34] | Good luck. syl, come on, ven. | -祝你好运 -西尔 我们走 |
[34:36] | Don’t touch me. I’m done! | 别碰我 我说完了 |
[34:39] | Syl. | 西尔 |
[34:40] | Get out of my life! | 滚出我的生活去 |
[34:59] | She–she’s got it all wrong. | 她 她只是误会了 |
[35:01] | I’ll straighten it out. all right? | 我会搞定这件事的 |
[35:31] | Hey, francisco! | 你好 弗朗西斯科 |
[35:32] | What’ll it be today, mr. morgan? | 今天如何 摩根先生 |
[35:38] | I said you’d take the usual. | 我说你还当没事发生过 |
[35:43] | You’re a creature… of habit. | 你真是个怪物 |
[35:46] | Come on, take a seat. while you wait. | 来这坐 反正你还在等 |
[35:58] | Kind of a bitch move there, man. | 有个混蛋做了件好事呀 |
[36:02] | Sending my wife over to maria’s. | 把我太太带到玛丽亚家去 |
[36:03] | Surprisingly it wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[36:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:07] | You wouldn’t play games with a man’s family, | 你玩转不了整个家庭 |
[36:10] | Or, uh… | 或是 |
[36:12] | Cause pain to an innocent woman. | 让一个无辜的女人饱受伤害 |
[36:17] | Neither would i. | 我也不会那么做 |
[36:19] | That’s why I wanted to give you a heads up | 这就是我给你警告的原因 |
[36:21] | That my office is thinking about doing | 我们办公室正在考虑 |
[36:22] | A little ethics probe on your sister. | 起诉你妹妹 |
[36:26] | Cops don’t come any cleaner than deb. | 其他警察比她好不了多少 |
[36:28] | Yeah, huh? | 是吗 |
[36:29] | Like, uh, sleeping with a c.i.? | 比如和线人上床呢 |
[36:31] | ’cause it’s all here in this surveillance report | 因为这就是监视报告 |
[36:34] | For what’s-his-name. | 以及他的名字 |
[36:35] | I got it right here. | 我查到的 |
[36:37] | “anton briggs.” | “安东·布里格斯” |
[36:40] | Now, mi’jito this don’t look so good. | 依证据来看情况很不好 |
[36:44] | Pero… | 或者 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna keep a close eye on it… | 我可以对此睁只眼闭只眼 |
[36:48] | Just like you’re gonna keep a close eye | 也希望你能为我对艾伦的案子 |
[36:50] | On ellen’s case for me. | 睁只眼闭只眼 |
[36:53] | And any other favor I might have. | 如果我还有其他需要你帮忙的 |
[36:55] | The usual, mr. morgan. | 摩根先生 还是照老样子上吧 |
[37:00] | Here. | 给 |
[37:04] | It’s a copy. | 复印件 |
[37:06] | ’cause after all… | 毕竟 |
[37:07] | Familia is sacred. | 家人还是最重要的 |
[37:10] | Right? | 对吧 |
[37:14] | He has no idea what door he just opened. | 他不知道自己打开了一扇通向何处的门 |
[37:19] | Mr. dexter. | 德克斯特先生 |
[37:20] | Hey, norma. | 诺拉 |
[37:22] | The prados they’re not home. | 普拉多不在呢 |
[37:24] | That’s what I was hoping. | 如我所愿呢 |
[37:25] | Did you know that miguel | 你知道米格尔 |
[37:27] | Is gonna be best man for my wedding? | 是我婚礼的的伴郎吧 |
[37:28] | Yeah. I heard him talking about it with mrs. sylvia. | 是啊 听他和西尔维娅夫人说过呢 |
[37:31] | Well the groom is supposed to buy his best man a gift. | 我准备给他买个礼物 |
[37:34] | And I know how much miguel loves garcia marquez, | 我知道米格尔很喜欢加西亚·马尔克斯(墨西哥小说家) |
[37:37] | So I thought I’d pick up | 我准备买本 |
[37:38] | A limited edition of one of his books. | 限量版的给他 |
[37:40] | He would like that very much. | 他肯定会很喜欢的 |
[37:42] | Do you think it’d be all right if I looked in miguel’s den | 你介意我进他屋里看下 |
[37:44] | Just to see what he already has? | 哪些书他已经有了 行不 |
[37:47] | Our secret? | 咱们保密 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:50] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:55] | I’ll be out in a jiffy. | 我马上闪人 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:11] | Miguel stepped over a line and he’ll keep stepping | 米格尔越线了 他还会这么做 |
[38:14] | Until I have something he can’t top, | 除非我魔高一丈 |
[38:17] | Something that could put him in jail, | 得有送他坐牢的证据 |
[38:19] | If and when I want him there. | 如果有必要的话 |
[38:27] | That’s the only way he’ll back off. | 只有这样才能让他却步 |
[38:30] | I know miguel killed ellen wolf. | 我知道米格尔杀了艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[38:33] | And I know he took one of her rings as a trophy. | 我还知道他拿了她的戒指作为胜利品 |
[38:38] | The question is where did he hide it? | 问题是他给藏哪里了呢 |
[38:48] | Somewhere no one else would ever look. | 某个不为人知的地方 |
[39:01] | Unless… | 除非 |
[39:04] | Unless they’re me. | 除非跟我一样的藏法 |
[39:26] | No more games. | 游戏结束 |
[39:33] | Hi. are you vince? | 你是文斯吗 |
[39:35] | Yeah… | 是 |
[39:37] | I’m tammy okama. platinum enterprises. | 我是泰米·欧卡玛 白金公司 |
[39:39] | May I sit? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[39:40] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[39:44] | You’re tammy? | 你就是泰米 |
[39:47] | I was expecting someone… | 我还以为是另有其人呢 |
[39:50] | – Trashy? – yeah. | -有点失望吗 -是的 |
[39:52] | That’s sweet. | 真可爱 |
[39:54] | So! we are planning a bachelor party. | 我们正筹划个单身派对呢 |
[39:56] | Yeah but uh keep it down, | 低调点 |
[39:58] | Because party boy’s in the next room. | 派对动物就在隔壁呢 |
[40:01] | We have any number of themes you can choose from. | 有很多主题任你选 |
[40:08] | What’s your favorite? | 你最喜欢什么的 |
[40:09] | Mm. I’d stick with a nautical theme. | 我比较喜欢海盗的 |
[40:12] | Riverboat casino. pirates in petticoats. | 渔舟夜总会啦 美女海盗啦 |
[40:14] | Nautical’s good. | 海盗系列不错 |
[40:16] | Mm-hmm. you have such nice eyes, vince. | 文斯 你眼睛真漂亮 |
[40:28] | Hey dex I got your message. | 德克斯 我收到你信息了 |
[40:30] | Did you get a dna match on that key? | 查到钥匙上的DNA了吗 |
[40:32] | Uh, seems so. | 看起来是 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | I mean it. | 发自内心的 |
[40:39] | So where’s the report? | 报告呢 |
[40:45] | If angel wants to kill this guy that’s his business. | 要是安吉儿想杀他 那可与我无关 |
[40:48] | I’m done getting involved with friends. | 因为我已经尽了朋友的本分了 |
[40:49] | I heard uh laguerta gave you shit for this. | 听说洛格丽塔臭骂了你一顿 |
[40:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[40:53] | But i-i knew that I could trust you. | 我知道你是值得信任的 |
[40:55] | Don’t get involved. | 我可不想再掺和这事了 |
[40:58] | I heard about detective gianna. | 吉安娜警官的事我听说了 |
[41:00] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[41:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:03] | Okay. no concussion. | 还好 她没事 |
[41:07] | Dex, the–the file. | 德克斯 文件呢 |
[41:12] | I know how hard it must have been | 我知道看到她那样 |
[41:15] | To see her like that. | 你很难过 |
[41:16] | I know what it is to… | 我知道 |
[41:19] | Wanna rebalance an unbalanced world. | 想平衡个失衡的世界 |
[41:22] | But it’s just… | 但是 |
[41:24] | Unbalanced angel and that’s it. | 世事就是如此 安吉儿 就是这样 |
[41:29] | Some doors should stay shut. | 有些门不该打开 |
[41:32] | You open it it’s too easy to walk through it a second time. | 你打开了 下次就难以收手 |
[41:37] | I’ve seen it before. recently, even. | 我经历过 就是最近 |
[41:46] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会铭记在心的 |
[41:50] | Thanks, dex. | 谢谢你 德克斯 |
[41:56] | Well at least I didn’t teach him | 至少 我还是没教会他 |
[41:58] | How to get away with murder. | 如何远离谋杀 |
[41:59] | I’m learning. | 我也正在学习呢 |
[42:10] | Thought you said | 我记得你说过 |
[42:12] | You’d be gone by the time I got back. | 我回来时你就已经走了 |
[42:14] | I’m just getting some work stuff here. | 还有点工作资料忘了 |
[42:18] | Just make sure you get everything. | 记得全带走了 |
[42:20] | I don’t want you using it as an excuse to come back. | 免得下次又找借口回来 |
[42:23] | Syl, look, i– | 西尔 我 |
[42:27] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[43:06] | Please, sir, | 不好意思 先生 |
[43:07] | This stain just wouldn’t come out. | 污迹洗不掉了 |
[43:10] | You know once blood sets it’s really hard to get out, | 血迹弄上去很难洗掉的 |
[43:13] | So no charge. | 所以就不收你钱了 |
[43:35] | Devon parks? | 德文郡公园 |
[43:47] | Hey, deb, | 黛比 |
[43:49] | I wanted to talk to you about the thing you got going | 我想和你谈下 |
[43:52] | With your c.i. | 你和你线人的进展 |
[43:54] | Well, he’s not a c.i. | 他不是我的线人 |
[43:55] | And we don’t have anything going, not anymore. | 我们之间也没什么进展 再没了 |
[43:58] | Well that settles that. | 就这样完啦 |
[43:59] | Only a retard would have gotten involved with anton | 先前我太傻了 |
[44:01] | In the first place. | 才会和安东发展 |
[44:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:03] | He seemed like a nice enough guy. | 他看起来是个好人 |
[44:05] | You seemed to like him. | 我以为你喜欢他 |
[44:08] | When he went missing all I could think was, | 当他失踪的时候 我脑袋里唯一的想法就是 |
[44:11] | “please god don’t let him be dead.” | “上帝啊 他千万别死” |
[44:13] | And then I get him back, | 现在我把他救回来了 |
[44:15] | And all I can think is… | 我却只是想着 |
[44:17] | How wrong he is for me. | 他多么不适合我 |
[44:20] | You know like… how bad it makes me look. | 这使得我看起来多么糟 |
[44:24] | Doesn’t matter that he makes me happy | 他曾使我那么开心 |
[44:26] | Or he makes me feel how you’re supposed to feel | 使我觉得自己找到了终身所依 |
[44:28] | When you’re with the right person. | 不过这一切都没关系了 |
[44:30] | Is that crazy? | 很傻吧 |
[44:36] | I got nothin’. | 我不明白 |
[44:41] | God. | 上帝 |
[44:42] | You are useless. | 你真没用 |
[44:47] | Love you anyway. | 但我却爱你 |
[45:19] | Think this is funny? | 觉得有意思吧 |
[45:21] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[45:22] | They said that stain would come out! | 他们说污迹洗不掉 |
[45:23] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[45:25] | I didn’t get to where I am, | 我失败了 |
[45:26] | Who I am by letting some little gusano like you | 我变得不再是我 都是因为你个小人 |
[45:29] | Walk all over me! | 耍了我 |
[45:31] | – Where’s my ring? – it’s not your ring. it’s ellen’s. | -我的戒指在哪里 -那不是你的 是艾伦的 |
[45:34] | But you did leave a nice, clean print on it. | 但你留下的指纹却很清晰哈 |
[45:36] | Oh there’s plenty of blood on your hands too! | 是啊 你手上沾的血可也不少哦 |
[45:39] | Ethan turner clemson galt. | 伊森·特纳 克莱蒙森·高尔特 |
[45:41] | All deserving… | 他们该死 |
[45:43] | With nothing to tie me to their deaths | 没证据证明他们的死和我有关 |
[45:45] | And no bodies to prove that they’re even dead. | 也没有尸体证明他们已经死了 |
[45:47] | Maybe in a court of law. | 就算你钻法律的漏洞吧 |
[45:49] | But how’s that little bride of yours gonna feel | 但你的小新娘会作何感想呢 |
[45:51] | When she has to start answering some questions? | 如果她开始询问起你的行踪 |
[45:53] | ’cause she’s gotta wonder where you go, | 因为她会开始想你去哪儿了 |
[45:54] | What you do, who you really are. | 你做了什么 你到底是怎么样的人 |
[45:58] | She knows everything she needs to, | 她需要知道的都知道 |
[45:59] | And it’s gonna stay that way | 不会有任何改变 |
[46:01] | Or that ring might show up someplace very inconvenient. | 不然那戒指就会出现在不合适宜的地方 |
[46:04] | I am the last person you wanna fuck with, | 你不会想和我翻脸的 |
[46:06] | Because I will fuck you back | 因为我会以你意想不到的方式 |
[46:08] | In ways you never even imagined! | 予以还击 |
[46:12] | An anonymous tip couple of search warrants. | 一通匿名的电话就可以揭发你 |
[46:16] | Hmm? who knows what the police might find in your apartment | 谁知道警察会不会在你公寓 |
[46:19] | Or in that little boat of yours. | 或者你的小船上找证据呢 |
[46:21] | You got the ring. | 你有戒指 |
[46:22] | I got city fucking hall! | 我有市政府呢 |
[46:25] | Wow. I didn’t get it before, miguel, | 米格尔 你真令我刮目相看呢 |
[46:28] | But you can’t be reasoned with guilted, controlled. | 可你不能理智面对自己的犯罪的控制欲 |
[46:31] | This whole back and forth game for leverage is pointless. | 这种跷跷板游戏可没什么意思 |
[46:34] | That’s right! | 说得好 |
[46:35] | I’ll do what I want when I want | 我想怎么样 什么时候动手 |
[46:37] | To whomever I want– count on it! | 对谁动手就动手 看着吧 |
[46:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[46:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:03] | Harry was right. he’s always been right. | 哈里是对的 他总是对的 |
[47:07] | There are the innocent and there are the deserving. | 有人无辜 有人该死 |
[47:10] | Have barbara gianna i.d. this guy. | 叫芭芭拉·吉安娜确认这人的身份 |
[47:13] | Some doors should stay closed. | 有些门不该开 |
[47:17] | Some people can understand that. | 有些人却能理解这一切 |
[47:21] | Harry also said it’s all about choices. | 哈利说这一切都和抉择有关 |
[47:26] | Good and bad. | 不管对的还是错的 |
[47:40] | My search for connection always ends in blood. | 我对联系的研究最终还是以血腥结束 |
[47:49] | You get a good look at him? | 盯好他了吗 |
[47:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:54] | How do I know this is not a trap? | 我怎么知道这不是陷阱 |
[47:56] | Oye. if I wanted you in jail, | 如果我想抓你入狱 |
[47:58] | I wouldn’t have let you loose in the first place, okay? | 我先前就不会放你了 |
[48:01] | You believe this man knows where freebo is? | 你觉得这家伙知道费宝在哪里 |
[48:06] | He’s the only one who does | 他是唯一个知道的人 |
[48:08] | His name? | 他的名字呢 |
[48:12] | Dexter morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[48:14] | You want freebo, | 你要找费宝 |
[48:16] | You want your money… | 你想要回你的钱 |
[48:21] | Then you need to have a long conversation | 那你就要和他 |
[48:24] | With him. | 好好谈谈了 |
[48:27] | Even harry would agree miguel has left me no other choice. | 哈里也认为是米格尔逼的我走投无路 |
[48:30] | As challenging as it will be it’s back to option one. | 别无选择了我 |
[48:35] | I kill him. | 我要杀他 |