时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I loaned freebo that money. | 那钱是我借给费宝的 |
[00:04] | This is about respect. | 这是向他致敬 |
[00:08] | Anton! | 安东 |
[00:11] | Morgan get out of the way! | 摩根 让开 |
[00:13] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[00:15] | I never meant for any of this to go down the way it did. | 我从没想过事情会变成这样 |
[00:18] | I shoulda told you you were free and clear. | 我该早告诉你 你一清二白 |
[00:19] | So that was you? | 是你干的 |
[00:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:22] | Debra you lied to me! | 黛布拉 你骗我 |
[00:23] | I am not the enemy here. | 你要怪的不该是我 |
[00:24] | I need for you to seriously | 我需要你认真的 |
[00:26] | Think about us. | 考虑我们的关系 |
[00:29] | Life vests? | 救生衣 |
[00:30] | We can’t exactly load up the cart | 我们总不能在购物车里 |
[00:32] | With axes and machetes now can we? | 放斧子和大刀的吧 |
[00:34] | Last thursday i was having drinks with her | 上周四 我才与她一起痛饮 |
[00:37] | And then the next day i’m staring down at her dead body. | 隔天我就见到了她的尸体 |
[00:41] | See she’s lucky to have you watching out for her. | 她幸而有你为她追查凶手 |
[00:43] | It’s just like you watched out for me oscar’s case. | 正如你为我追查奥斯卡的案子一样 |
[00:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:49] | I told sylvia about miguel and laguerta. | 我告诉了西尔关于米格尔和洛格丽塔的事 |
[00:51] | So she thinks miguel is at laguerta’s? | 于是她认为米格尔去了洛格丽塔家 |
[00:54] | You fucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[00:55] | You are too good a liar miguel. | 米格尔 你这个大骗子 |
[00:57] | Come on baby listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[00:58] | Don’t touch me! I’m done! | 别碰我 我跟你完了 |
[01:00] | Did you see anyone else on the street? | 街上你还看到别的人吗 |
[01:01] | There was some douchebag with his high beams on | 远光灯下 能看到一些冲洗袋 |
[01:03] | Blinding me. | 那灯光真刺眼 |
[01:05] | What kind of car? | 是哪种车 |
[01:06] | Dark black suv. | 深蓝色的休旅车 |
[01:09] | Think that’s funny? | 觉得有意思吧 |
[01:10] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[01:11] | They said that stain would come out. | 他们说污迹洗不掉 |
[01:12] | I am the last person you wanna fuck with | 你不会想和我翻脸的 |
[01:14] | Because i will fuck you back! | 因为我会以你意想不到的方式予以还击 |
[01:17] | Count on it! | 看着吧 |
[01:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:19] | Even harry would agree. | 哈里也会认同 |
[01:21] | Miguel has left me no other choice. | 米格尔已逼的我走投无路 |
[01:24] | I kill him. | 我要杀他 |
[01:26] | Get a good look at him? | 看清楚了吗 |
[01:28] | His name? Dexter morgan. | -他的名字呢 -德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:29] | You want freebo? | 你要找费宝 |
[01:30] | Then you need to have a long conversation | 那你就要和他 |
[01:33] | With him. | 好好谈谈了 |
[03:36] | So this is how it ends. | 没想到结局会是这样 |
[03:38] | I’ve pictured it a thousand ways but never this. | 我设想过许多结局 却没想到这个 |
[03:41] | Me bound in the trunk of a car. | 自己被绑在车子后备箱里 |
[03:49] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[03:58] | I am so fucked. | 我真他妈倒霉 |
[04:01] | Must be what your victims feel like. | 一定和你的猎物的感觉相似吧 |
[04:02] | Trapped hopeless. | 身陷囹圄 孤立无助 |
[04:05] | You got anymore words of encouragement | 你是想给点鼓励呢 |
[04:07] | Or are you just here to gloat? | 还是只想在这看热闹 |
[04:08] | I’m here for moral support. | 我是来提供精神上的支持的 |
[04:10] | You were right about miguel. | 你说的关于米格尔的话是对的 |
[04:13] | He must have sent ramon after me. | 他一定派了雷蒙来跟踪我 |
[04:15] | Dexter– | 德克斯特 |
[04:16] | I know i only have myself to blame. | 我知道我只能怪自己 |
[04:17] | I don’t blame you | 我不是怪你 |
[04:18] | For wanting a friend. | 想交个朋友 |
[04:20] | A normal life. | 想过一种正常人的生活 |
[04:21] | You don’t? | 你不怪我 |
[04:23] | I’m actually proud of you for trying. | 你这样试着去做了 我很以你为荣 |
[04:27] | It was brave. | 很勇敢 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:30] | Yay me. | 是啊 你看到我的下场了 |
[04:33] | I should have fucking killed miguel | 当时我真该抓住机会 |
[04:34] | When i had the chance. | 宰了米格尔 |
[04:36] | You still can dexter. | 你现在还是可以的 德克斯特 |
[04:38] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[05:00] | What is this? | 搞什么啊 |
[05:01] | Your bachelor party hermano! | 你的单身派对 兄弟 |
[05:04] | Ah watch the grill george foreman. | 看 你把主办人都揍成烤肉串了 |
[05:08] | All aboard the party boat! | 欢迎登上狂欢派对号 |
[05:16] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:17] | Your eye’s already swollen. | 你的眼圈都肿了 |
[05:18] | Here he comes. | 来了 |
[05:19] | Ten minutes on. Ten minutes off. | 隔10分钟敷一次 每次10分钟 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry vince. | 对不起 文斯 |
[05:23] | I just thought– I don’t know. | 我刚才以为 我不知道是你 |
[05:25] | That’s fucking hilarious! | 这真是他妈的狂欢派对 |
[05:26] | You were freaked right? | 你吓坏了 是吧 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:30] | Premium alcohol all-You-Can-Eat buffet | 吃到撑死你的自助餐 额外的酒水 |
[05:32] | Plus high-Class adult entertainment. | 外加一流的成人娱乐活动 |
[05:35] | Kill me now. | 还不如杀了我 |
[05:37] | You guys this is…awesome. | 伙计们 这真是 太棒了 |
[05:40] | No no that’s fucking awesome! | 不 不 那才棒呢 |
[05:44] | Hey ladies what’s going on? | 美女们 干什么呢 |
[05:47] | Hi sailor. | 嗨 水手 |
[05:52] | The best man arrives with his brother. | 我的伴郎和他弟弟一起来了 |
[05:55] | Designated driver or bodyguard? | 是让他当司机 还是找他来当保镖 |
[05:58] | I’ll find out later. | 我一会儿就知道了 |
[06:00] | Right now time to put on my party face. | 现在 得戴上我的派对面具了 |
[06:07] | Bachelor parties. | 单身派对 |
[06:09] | While i do understand the need for ritual | 我知道这是必需的仪式 |
[06:11] | I’ve heard these events aren’t really for the groom. | 也清楚这并非只为新人而办 |
[06:14] | They’re for everyone else. | 这种派对我为其他人而设的 |
[06:19] | I have plans to make for my own big day. | 在这个特别的日子里我也有自己的计划 |
[06:22] | The day i kill miguel. | 那就是这天我要杀了米格尔 |
[06:25] | Okay okay let’s get the music down. | 好了 好了 把音乐放小点 |
[06:28] | And tapping glass | 举起杯子 |
[06:30] | Okay boys and girls! | 好了 姑娘们 小伙子们 |
[06:31] | Put those packages away please. | 把这些包装都收拾下 |
[06:33] | So as you all know we’re here to uh | 大家都知道 我们来这儿是 |
[06:36] | Celebrate the impending marriage | 为准新郎 我们的好朋友 |
[06:37] | Of our dear friend dexter. | 德克斯特 庆贺的 |
[06:43] | And while my job as best man is to offer a few remarks | 作为伴郎我想说几句 |
[06:47] | You’re gonna have to forgive me for keeping them g-Rated | 你们得原谅我 不能说荤段子了 |
[06:49] | Because i’m running for office after all. | 毕竟我是公务员嘛 |
[06:52] | Better run fast. | 最好快点说完 |
[06:53] | Dexter’s a hard guy to get to know. | 德克斯特是个让人难以理解的家伙 |
[06:56] | And for a smart guy | 作为个聪明人 |
[06:59] | Sometimes he doesn’t have the good sense | 有时候他有点后知后觉 |
[07:00] | That god gave little chickens. | 说不定还认为上帝能孵出小鸡呢 |
[07:03] | I mean like this doughnut thing. | 比如说甜甜圈吧 |
[07:04] | What’s up with that? | 那怎么了呢 |
[07:06] | You bring doughnuts to work so that people can like you? | 你带着甜甜圈去工作 别人就会喜欢你啦 |
[07:12] | Thanks for the diabetes and the clogged arteries dexter. | 只会带来糖尿病及动脉阻塞 德克斯特 |
[07:15] | I mean why don’t you just stab a pal in the ventricle huh? | 要我说还不如在朋友的心脏上捅一刀呢 |
[07:22] | But in all seriousness. | 但说正经的 |
[07:23] | I uh… | 我 呃 |
[07:26] | I wanna say a few words about friendship. | 我想说说友谊 |
[07:30] | Friends are always honest with each other. | 朋友之间总是相互坦诚 |
[07:34] | They can see past their differences. | 他们能够跨越分歧 |
[07:39] | When they have a conflict friends are there to forgive. | 即使他们有冲突 朋友之间也总能相互原谅 |
[07:43] | A true friend… | 一个真正的朋友 |
[07:47] | Knows when to bury the hatchet | 知道什么时候该尽弃前嫌 |
[07:48] | Because friendship is a sacred bond… | 因为友情是一条神圣的纽带 |
[07:52] | Built on trust. | 是建立在相互信任之上的 |
[07:54] | And dex | 德克斯 |
[07:56] | I have learned so much from you about uh… | 我从你那儿学到许多 |
[08:01] | Trust. | 学会了信任 |
[08:06] | So cono. | 那么 让我们 |
[08:08] | Hey to dexter! | 敬德克斯特 |
[08:19] | I have to be at work in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后我还得开工 |
[08:22] | Maybe i can squeeze in a power nap and a quick shower. | 也许我能抽空眯一觉 再迅速冲个凉 |
[08:28] | Maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[08:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:42] | Look bagels. | 是百吉饼哦 |
[08:43] | Soak up the alcohol. | 能吸收酒精的(解酒) |
[08:45] | Actually i’m late for work. | 实际上 我上班已经迟到了 |
[08:50] | How was it? | 你过的怎么样 |
[08:52] | I survived. | 我死里逃生了 |
[08:54] | If you’re wondering if i did anything stupid… | 要是你在想 我有没有办傻事 |
[08:58] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:59] | Mmm well it must have been very tempting. | 肯定诱惑不小哦 |
[09:02] | Very. | 很不小 |
[09:09] | Syl told me she kicked out miguel. | 西尔说 她把米格尔赶出去了 |
[09:13] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[09:16] | Uh i think he feels betrayed. | 我想他觉得他被背叛了 |
[09:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:19] | He’s the one who threw his marriage vows | 他才是那个把结婚誓词 |
[09:20] | Out the window. | 抛在脑后的人 |
[09:22] | Who does that? | 那都是谁造的孽 |
[09:23] | A man without a code. | 一个没原则的男人 |
[09:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:26] | So. | 所以 |
[09:28] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | Well i mean just– | 我是说 |
[09:33] | Do you really want him standing beside you | 你确定要他在我们一生最重要 |
[09:35] | On the biggest day of our lives? | 那一天 站在旁边见证吗 |
[09:36] | Actually no. | 实际上 我不想 |
[09:40] | But i thought i should play nice until after the wedding. | 可我想我要在婚礼结束前 对他和颜悦色 |
[09:44] | Just think about it okay? | 你考虑下这事 好吧 |
[09:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:48] | Oh it’s a uh | 那是个 |
[09:49] | Hour-By-Hour schedule for the day of. | 每小时的行程安排 |
[09:52] | There’s hair and makeup for me. | 我得做头发跟化妆 |
[09:54] | Transportation | 还有交通问题 |
[09:55] | Pictures ceremony. | 拍照跟仪式 |
[09:57] | Things are bound to go wrong. | 这么多事 难免会出状况 |
[09:59] | The less left to chance the better. | 留下选择的余地越小越好 |
[10:01] | Wise words. | 说的好啊 |
[10:02] | I’ll make you a copy. | 我会给你一份副本 |
[10:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:05] | But can we talk wedding stuff later? | 可我们能以后再谈婚礼的事吗 |
[10:07] | I really gotta get in the shower. | 我确实得去洗澡了 |
[10:08] | You want some company? | 你想让我陪你吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[10:12] | But i’m too late. | 可我已经太晚了 |
[10:19] | After last night | 那晚过后 |
[10:21] | They all think we share a secret. | 他们都觉得 我们共担了秘密 |
[10:24] | But miguel’s the only one who knows mine. | 可米格尔是唯一了解我的人 |
[10:26] | I could tell the rest of them but then i’d have to kill them. | 要是其他人了解的我的真面目 我就得杀了他们 |
[10:29] | Just like i’m going to kill miguel. | 就像我要去杀米格尔一样 |
[10:38] | What am i the morgan family punching bag? | 我是摩根家族练拳的沙袋吗 |
[10:40] | Thanks for not inviting me to dexter’s party you ass. | 谢谢你没邀请我去德克斯特的派对 混球 |
[10:43] | It was a bachelor party. | 那是个单身派对 |
[10:44] | Dongs and gongs required. | 你们得回避 |
[10:47] | Unless you wanna be talent. | 除非你想表现的天赋异禀 |
[10:48] | In which case– | 就是说 |
[10:49] | Gross he’s my brother. | 太恶心了 他是我哥哥 |
[10:50] | Not by blood. | 又不是血亲 |
[10:53] | Oh thank god. My head. | 上帝啊 我的头 |
[10:54] | Your head should be in the ellen wolf case detective. | 你的头该在想艾伦·沃尔夫那案子 警探 |
[10:58] | Let’s review. | 咱们回顾下案情 |
[10:59] | Toby edwards | 托比·爱德华兹 |
[11:01] | Bartender/booty-Call. | 酒吧招待 打了那求爱电话 |
[11:04] | Saw a black suv outside ellen wolf’s place | 在她死那晚 |
[11:05] | The night she died. | 有一辆黑色休旅车停在艾伦·沃尔夫家 |
[11:07] | Miguel’s black suv. | 米格尔的黑色休旅车 |
[11:09] | And the grid we set up what did we get? | 我们布下的监察网 有没有什么消息 |
[11:11] | Jack diddly. | 杰克·蒂雷 |
[11:12] | There’s no traffic surveillance footage | 没有任何交通监视器录到 |
[11:13] | Of any black suv between ellen’s house | 从艾伦的家到发现她尸体的墓地间 |
[11:15] | And the cemetery where her body was found. | 出现过一辆黑色休旅车 |
[11:18] | Maybe i could kill him in his car. | 也许我可以在他车里杀死他 |
[11:19] | It has that big backseat. | 那车有个很大的后座 |
[11:21] | Let’s recanvass. | 咱们再细查查 |
[11:22] | Somebody saw something and we’re gonna find them. | 有了线索 我们得找到它们 |
[11:24] | Next order of business. | 下一桩案子 |
[11:25] | The skinner. | 剥皮客 |
[11:27] | George king. | 乔治·金 |
[11:28] | The nicaraguan embassy is still giving me the runaround. | 那个尼加拉瓜”大使”还在拿话搪塞我 |
[11:30] | Ramos. | 拉莫斯 |
[11:31] | Go there in person. | 将被送进监狱去 |
[11:33] | Until we know king’s true identity | 直到我们查出金的真实身份前 |
[11:34] | There’s not much to go on. | 没有什么能跟进的 |
[11:35] | And finally | 最后 |
[11:37] | Anton briggs is coming in today | 安东·布里格斯今天要过来 |
[11:39] | To go over his statement. | 看看他的证词 |
[11:41] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[11:43] | What’s the matter you forget your lip gloss? | 怎么了 你忘了搽唇彩吗 |
[11:44] | Quinn. | 奎因 |
[11:46] | I want you to stay clear. | 我要你说清楚 |
[11:47] | No more sparring. | 别再旁敲侧击的 |
[11:49] | And morgan i know he’s your informant | 摩根 我知道他是你线人 |
[11:50] | But i wanna cover it. | 可我会睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[11:52] | Get myself up to speed with the case. | 为加速案子的进展 你得打起精神 |
[11:54] | All right people. | 好了 大伙 |
[11:56] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[11:57] | Go catch bad guys. | 去吧 去抓坏蛋 |
[11:59] | Fuck you lip gloss. | 操你妈的唇彩 |
[12:02] | No unusual activity? | 没什么不寻常的动静吗 |
[12:06] | There was some douche bag with his high beams on | 远光灯下 能看到一些灌洗袋 |
[12:09] | Blinding me. | 那灯光真刺眼 |
[12:14] | Actually it wasn’t high beams. | 实际上 那不是远光灯 |
[12:16] | It was those big-Ass halogens. | 是那些操蛋的强力卤光灯 |
[12:18] | What kind of car? | 是哪种车型 |
[12:20] | Suv. | 休旅车 |
[12:22] | Dark blue…black. | 深蓝色 还是黑的 |
[12:25] | Something like that. | 类似那种的 |
[12:56] | Hola miguel. | 你好 米格尔 |
[12:59] | Mmm asi asi. | 好的 |
[13:01] | Yeah listen after that scene with syl the other night | 听着 那晚跟西尔那一幕后 |
[13:07] | I think we should talk. | 我想咱俩该谈谈 |
[13:14] | That’s great. | 好的 |
[13:15] | Get a 20 on anton briggs. | 派专人陪同安东·布里格斯 |
[13:17] | Have his uni watchdogs bring him in. | 让保护他的警察把他带进来 |
[13:23] | You always look so happy to see me. | 每次见我 你看着都挺高兴 |
[13:25] | It’s ’cause i always am. | 因为我确实高兴 |
[13:26] | I brought you these. | 我给你带了这些 |
[13:28] | Italian hangover remedies | 意大利的醒酒秘方 |
[13:30] | Perfected by centuries | 对几个世纪来 |
[13:32] | Of over-Indulging ancestors. | 狂欢后的祖先 都很管用哦 |
[13:35] | There’s saffron lemon risotto white pizza | 有黄柠檬炖菜 白披萨饼 |
[13:37] | Cayenne tea. | 跟辣椒茶 |
[13:40] | Sounds great. | 听着不错 |
[13:42] | But i’m not hung-Over. | 可我没有宿醉 |
[13:45] | I behaved myself last night. | 我昨晚很正经 |
[13:47] | I’m a plus-One now remember? | 我是你的伴了 记得吗 |
[13:49] | Still man has his needs. | 可男人 还是有需求啊 |
[13:53] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:55] | My needs are covered. | 我的需求都克制住了 |
[14:02] | Cold feet? | 没信心吗 |
[14:04] | What? | 什么 |
[14:08] | No rita’s great. | 不 丽塔很好 |
[14:10] | Getting married’s easy dex. | 结婚容易的很 德克斯特 |
[14:15] | All you have to do is show up. | 你只要到场就得了 |
[14:17] | But killing miguel prado? | 可要杀米格尔·普拉多 |
[14:21] | That’ll require some finesse. | 就得好好筹划筹划 |
[14:25] | He’s a public figure. | 他是个公众人物 |
[14:27] | Well connected. | 社会关系优越 |
[14:28] | Dad i got it. | 爸 我知道了 |
[14:29] | Miguel dies people notice. | 米格尔死了的话 就会引人注目 |
[14:31] | Which means you can’t just make him disappear. | 你不能让他单纯的消失是什么意思 |
[14:33] | So i’ll pin it on someone else. | 看来我要嫁祸一些人了 |
[14:37] | How about your timeline? | 你打算怎么行动 |
[14:40] | Definitely after the wedding. | 应该是在婚礼之后 |
[14:41] | It’d be crazy to do it any sooner. | 现在急着做的话太危险了 |
[14:43] | And an alibi? | 不在场证据是什么 |
[14:44] | The wedding night. | 婚礼之夜 |
[14:48] | Rita’s pregnant exhausted. | 瑞塔怀孕了 精疲力尽 |
[14:50] | After our wedding and a glass of champagne | 婚礼的劳累再加上一杯香槟 |
[14:52] | She’ll be out like a light. | 她会变得轻飘飘的 |
[14:54] | Unless she wakes up and you’re not there. | 如果她醒了你却不在那里 |
[14:56] | That is not the way you want her | 那不会是你想让她 |
[14:58] | To remember your wedding night. | 所记住的婚礼之夜 |
[15:05] | Are you hiding or something? | 有什么见不得人的吗 |
[15:08] | Anton will be here in a minute. | 安东马上就要到这来了 |
[15:09] | I don’t wanna see him. | 我不想见到他 |
[15:11] | I know it’s real mature | 我知道这很傻冒 |
[15:12] | But if i see him i’ll just miss him. | 但是如果我见到他 我马上就会想他的 |
[15:16] | So tell him. | 那就告诉他 |
[15:17] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:20] | I need to be with somebody who’s got his shit together. | 我要跟着某个人一起同甘共苦 |
[15:23] | Somebody with a real job. | 但至少得某个有正经工作 |
[15:24] | Somebody with strong morals. | 有强烈道德心 |
[15:27] | Somebody like dad. | 爱着老爸的人 |
[15:29] | Dad wasn’t perfect deb. | 爸也不是完美的 黛布 |
[15:32] | Yeah well he wasn’t a drug user or a c.I. | 确实 他不是吸毒的也不是线人 |
[15:36] | Well anton’s not a c.I. | 安东才不是线人 |
[15:38] | Dad still wouldn’t approve. | 老爸才不会同意我俩的 |
[15:41] | You’d be surprised. | 你会被吓一跳的 |
[15:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:50] | Something. | 什么意思 |
[15:52] | You’ve had a bug up your ass about dad for months now. | 老爸的一些事让你这几个月都神经兮兮的 |
[15:55] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[15:59] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[16:04] | No i really do. | 不 我想知道 |
[16:08] | He wasn’t on the take. | 他没被抓过 |
[16:11] | He didn’t break any laws. | 他也没有犯过法 |
[16:13] | He didn’t cheat on mom. | 不会欺骗妈 |
[16:30] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[16:31] | Yeah you’re right. | 是 你是对的 |
[16:35] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[16:38] | Who shit you? | 那人是谁 |
[16:47] | A c.I. | 一个线人 |
[16:55] | You always wanted to be like dad. | 你总想变得跟爸一样 |
[16:59] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:14] | Anton is here to go over his statement… | 安东过来录口供了 |
[17:17] | With you. | 你来吧 |
[17:18] | I thought you were covering this. | 我觉得你就能搞定了 |
[17:20] | I was. | 当然 |
[17:21] | But you’re the only one he trusts. | 但你是他唯一相信的人 |
[17:26] | Well it’s really hard to find people | 其实现在真难找到 |
[17:27] | That you trust these days. | 什么人能够去信任的 |
[17:28] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[17:30] | Blow me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[17:34] | My sister never says that. | 我老妹从不那样说 |
[17:43] | Oops. | 真糟糕 |
[18:06] | Shit this was a bad idea. | 操 真是个馊主意 |
[18:08] | Send in the other guy. | 叫其他人过来 |
[18:10] | What? | 什么 |
[18:14] | It’s pretty clear you don’t wanna be here. | 显而易见 你不想到这来 |
[18:16] | I’m…sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:19] | This is not about you. | 不是关于你的 |
[18:23] | I mean it’s about you. | 我是说 其实是关于你的 |
[18:25] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[18:27] | Something else just happened. | 刚好发生了一些事情 |
[18:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:35] | No. | 不好 |
[18:39] | Can i help? | 我能帮你吗 |
[18:45] | You can take a look at this and see | 你看看这个吧 |
[18:47] | If there’s anything that you wanna change or add– | 如果你想删除 修改或添加什么的话 |
[18:48] | You know that’s not why i’m here. | 你知道那不是我来这的原因 |
[18:52] | Right now i really need it to be. | 现在我真的很需要它 |
[19:14] | What? | 笑什么 |
[19:18] | Is there a mistake? | 有什么错吗 |
[19:23] | No. | 没有 |
[19:25] | It’s just um… | 只是有点 |
[19:27] | These words they don’t really say it. | 这些词语 它们言不达意 |
[19:33] | You know what–What happened to me. | 你知道 发生在我身上的事 |
[19:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:42] | Debra i could hear it you know? | 黛布拉 我能听到 你知道吗 |
[19:50] | The sound… of the blade cutting into me. | 那种声音刀子切进我体内的声音 |
[19:59] | That and uh the sound of me screaming. | 还有我嚎叫的声音 |
[20:06] | Like it was somebody else. | 就像是另外一个人发出的一样 |
[20:11] | And i remember thinking | 然后我想 |
[20:14] | “That guy screaming… | “那家伙在嚎叫 |
[20:22] | He’s gonna die.” | 他要死了” |
[20:34] | But um then he just stopped. | 但是 他停下了 |
[20:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:42] | To go through my pockets. | 搜我的包 |
[20:46] | He took my wallet and my cell phone. | 他拿走了我的钱包和手机 |
[20:49] | Cocksucker even took my change. | 狗日的只是拿走了钱 |
[20:52] | Your change? | 你的零钱 |
[20:57] | How fucked up is that? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[21:19] | He give you anything? | 录了什么有用吗 |
[21:20] | Nothing we can use. | 什么都没有 |
[21:22] | Sure we’ll walk the crime scene. | 好吧 我们到犯罪现场去 |
[21:23] | See if there’s anything we missed. | 看看有没有什么遗漏的 |
[21:25] | Whatever it takes to fucking catch this guy. | 找到能把这混蛋家伙抓起来的东西 |
[21:31] | Please tell me you’re not freezing sperm in there. | 别告诉我你在这冷冻精子 |
[21:36] | This only gets down to minus 40 degrees centigrade. | 这只能降温到零下40度 |
[21:39] | Freezing sperm requires a vessel to be at least minus 200. | 冷冻精子的话至少需要零下200度 |
[21:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[21:45] | I’m a donor. | 我可是主办人 |
[21:46] | It’s my way of giving back. | 是我的回馈方式 |
[21:48] | God help the children. | 老天帮帮这个脑残吧 |
[21:49] | Hey um is the uh server down? | 服务器是不是当机了 |
[21:53] | Why what do you need? | 怎么 你要什么吗 |
[21:54] | Um i wanted to run a background check. | 我想查下档案资料 |
[21:57] | On who? | 查谁 |
[21:58] | Tammy okama. | 泰密·奥卡玛 |
[22:00] | You slept with her didn’t you? | 你跟她睡了 是不是 |
[22:04] | Vince masuka does not kiss and tell. | 文斯是不会告诉你的 |
[22:07] | Okay fine i banged her. | 好吧 我是上了她 |
[22:10] | And? | 然后 |
[22:11] | And…wow. | 然后呢 |
[22:14] | We just stayed up all night just– | 我们整夜都呆在一起 |
[22:17] | Just talking. | 聊天 |
[22:21] | So you like her? | 你喜欢上她了 |
[22:23] | The problem is she likes me. | 问题是她喜欢上我了 |
[22:26] | I mean there’s gotta be something wrong with her right? | 我是说 一定是她出什么问题了 是吧 |
[22:28] | Well i’ll let you know when the server’s up. | 好吧 机器恢复后我会告诉你的 |
[22:44] | If home is where the heart is | 如果说家是心的归属的话 |
[22:46] | Where do you go when you don’t have a heart? | 那么当你心碎的时候你会上哪去 |
[22:48] | In miguel’s case a five-Star hotel. | 以米格尔为例 他会到5星级酒店去 |
[22:54] | I used to know miguel’s schedule inside and out. | 我了解米格尔的行程安排 |
[22:57] | After all we were best friends. | 不管怎么说 我们曾是好朋友 |
[23:00] | But things change. | 但已是时过境迁了 |
[23:02] | Now that syl kicked him out of the house | 现在那家伙把他约出来 |
[23:04] | He has a new routine i need to learn. | 我得了解他新的日程安排 |
[23:22] | Can i get my keys? I forgot something. | 能把钥匙给我吗 我忘拿东西了 |
[23:24] | Oh yeah there you are mr. Prado. | 给你 普拉多先生 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:28] | Or i could wait for him to do something stupid. | 要不我就等到他做点什么蠢事 |
[23:32] | Like ditching ramon. | 像雷蒙空降一样 |
[23:47] | You close to your father? | 你跟你老爸亲近吗 |
[23:50] | No. | 不 |
[23:52] | He was uh deadbeat trailer-Trash. | 他是个游手好闲的二流子 |
[23:54] | It’s why i became a cop. | 这就是为什么我选择成为警察 |
[23:55] | You got a rich mother or something? | 你有个有钱的老妈还是什么的吧 |
[23:57] | She died when i was five. | 我5岁的时候她就死了 |
[23:59] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:00] | The car the watch. | 车 手表 |
[24:03] | Just wondering if you had a trust fund | 只是好奇如果你还有信托基金的话 |
[24:05] | Or you were day trading or something. | 或者还有日间交易之类的 |
[24:06] | No. | 不是 |
[24:08] | I got an uncle in boston. | 我有个叔叔在波士顿 |
[24:10] | He died left me a building. | 死后 把房子留给了我 |
[24:12] | Total surprise. | 突如其来的惊喜 |
[24:15] | Family’s are full of ’em. | 家是就是一切 |
[24:17] | Just wait till dexter’s wedding. | 只要等到德克斯特结婚 |
[24:18] | Brings out the best and the worst. | 好的坏的都会伴随而来 |
[24:21] | weddings kinda sick when you are single | 当你单身时会讨厌结婚 |
[24:24] | Single? | 单身 |
[24:25] | I thought you and anton were– | 我以为你和安东是 |
[24:28] | We’re not. Not anymore. | 不是 不再是了 |
[24:31] | So uh… | 所以 |
[24:32] | You wanna you know carpool? | 你要 拼车吗 |
[24:37] | What? | 咋了 |
[24:39] | High gas prices you know? | 油价贵 你知道 |
[24:40] | Are you hitting on me? | 打击我吗 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:50] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[24:51] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[24:53] | God damn it fucking cell phone reception. | 他妈的 破讯号 |
[24:58] | It’s batista. | 是巴蒂斯塔 |
[24:59] | Probably wants a status update. | 大概要换个地方 |
[25:01] | We should give it to him. | 我们要给他回电 |
[25:02] | Hey you have any change? | 你有零钱吗 |
[25:03] | I saw a payphone up the street. | 街上有投币电话 |
[25:05] | Think so. | 应该有吧 |
[25:12] | Motherfuck! | 我靠 |
[25:13] | Holy jesus on a stick! | 有线索了 |
[25:15] | What? No cell phone reception. | 咋了 这没手机信号 |
[25:17] | That’s why george king took anton’s change. | 为了用那个付费电话 |
[25:19] | To use that payphone. | 乔治·金才拿了安东的零钱 |
[25:21] | We gotta dump the phone records. | 我们得弄到电话记录 |
[25:28] | Oye. | 欧耶 |
[25:30] | Si? | 西 |
[25:33] | I’m glad you called today. | 好开心你今天打电话给我 |
[25:34] | I was surprised but uh glad. | 我很惊讶 但高兴 |
[25:41] | The last thing i wanted to do | 我最想做的事就是 |
[25:42] | Was put you in the middle of– | 把你放在心中 |
[25:45] | Maria you gotta know | 玛利亚 你得知道 |
[25:47] | That i’ve been thinking about us for a long time. | 在艾伦·沃尔夫安息前 |
[25:51] | Way before ellen wolf rest in peace. | 我对我俩的事想了很久 |
[25:58] | ‘Cause hey what we had– | 我们所拥有的 |
[26:01] | We were different back then. | 我们那时起就不同了 |
[26:03] | Really different. | 很不同 |
[26:04] | So why is it every time i look at you | 那么为什么我每一次看着你 |
[26:07] | I still feel the same way i felt when we first met? | 还是有第一次见面时的感觉 |
[26:14] | Water’s boiling. | 水开了 |
[26:16] | Boiling yes ooh. | 水开了 是的 |
[26:18] | It’s mi sopa. | 下锅了 |
[26:22] | And i got you some red stripe. | 我给你备了些酒 |
[26:24] | Oh wow great. | 太好了 |
[26:25] | Somewhere. Shit i left it in the car. | 放在哪里 要死了 我遗留在车里了 |
[26:27] | Oh i’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[26:28] | No no no no. | 不 不 不用了 |
[26:29] | You stay and make sure it doesn’t boil over. | 你留下 确保水不会冒出来 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:04] | Miguel probably thinks he’s getting lucky. | 米格尔可能以为自己很幸运 |
[27:08] | Looks like he’s getting screwed. | 但其实恰恰相反 |
[27:45] | They make a cute couple. | 他们看上去就像一对甜蜜的夫妇 |
[27:47] | Too bad they’re both lying through their teeth. | 但他们对彼此说谎 |
[28:25] | Don’t go there miguel. | 别回去 米格尔 |
[28:27] | You start thinking laguerta’s on to you | 你已经对洛格丽塔起了歹念了 |
[28:29] | You’ll decide to do very bad things | 你决定要对另一个无辜的人 |
[28:31] | To another innocent person. | 下手了 |
[28:33] | And i can’t let that happen. | 我不会让它发生的 |
[28:50] | Find a non-Blowback way | 得找一个不会回吹的方法 |
[28:52] | To dispose miguel’s body. | 来处理米格尔的尸体 |
[29:00] | I need you to run hair and fiber for me | 帮我分析下过去十天里 |
[29:03] | Against all victims for the last ten days. | 受害者所有的头发和纤维 |
[29:05] | But i’m the blood guy. | 但我是个有血性的人 |
[29:08] | Who also does forensics. | 但却做了法医 |
[29:10] | Who i trust to keep a confidence | 我相信你会保密的 |
[29:12] | And the lab results off the record. | 不会留记录在实验结果里 |
[29:13] | Well keeping secrets is one of my strong suits | 好 保密是我信条之一 |
[29:16] | But i kinda got my head handed to me | 但我得确保这事是正当的 |
[29:18] | The last time i did some off-The-Grid testing by you. | 不然这是最后一次帮你做检验 |
[29:20] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[29:22] | That was bureaucratic bullshit. | 官僚主义的废话 |
[29:24] | And this is “do as i say not as i do”? | 难道这就是”照我说的做,别照我做的做” |
[29:27] | You ever get a voice inside nagging at you? | 你不怕被人碎碎念吗 |
[29:31] | I’m aware of the phenomenon. | 我了解那个情况 |
[29:34] | Well i’m hoping i’m wrong about this. | 行 我希望我是错的 |
[29:37] | But if i am and anyone finds out | 但要是我或其他人发现 |
[29:39] | It’ll bring a shit hurricane down on the entire department. | 这会给整个部门带来大动荡的 |
[29:41] | And if you’re right? | 如果你是对的呢 |
[29:43] | Same hurricane different landfall. | 一样的动荡 只不过着重点不同 |
[29:46] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[29:47] | Either way i need a raincoat. | 无论怎样 我得找个地方避避 |
[29:49] | No i don’t want you getting into any trouble over this. | 不 我不想你惹上任何麻烦 |
[29:51] | Use my authorization code to make it happen. | 做测试时用我授权代码 |
[29:53] | Procedure aboveboard results… | 程序要光明正大的来 |
[29:56] | Under the table. | 结果私底下给我 |
[29:59] | You good with that? | 你能搞定吗 |
[30:00] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:02] | If you need something under the table i’m your guy. | 如果你想找我帮忙的话 随你使唤 |
[30:06] | That didn’t come out right. | 但现在还不行 |
[30:08] | How soon before you can get back to me with this? | 把结果给我要多久 |
[30:12] | A-S-A-P. | 一会就好 |
[30:19] | Accessing samples from homicides | 查找过去十天里 |
[30:20] | In the last ten days. | 谋杀案的样本 |
[30:24] | Fast tracked and confidential. | 快速搜索和保密 |
[30:28] | Authorization code requested. | 输入授权代码 |
[30:37] | Processing. | 处理中 |
[30:39] | Approved. | 成功登陆 |
[30:43] | You’re the best. | 你真棒 |
[30:48] | I have to be. | 必须的 |
[31:31] | Muds and luds from that payphone. | 根据投币电话的记录 |
[31:33] | George king was using it like an office line. | 乔治·金用它来办公 |
[31:36] | He called clients he called workers | 他打给客户 打给工人 |
[31:38] | He ordered nicaraguan take-Out. | 他操纵着尼加拉瓜人 |
[31:39] | That doesn’t help us. | 这帮不了我们 |
[31:40] | Well maybe it does. | 好 可能有用 |
[31:42] | I just got off the phone with some lady | 我刚接到一些女士的电话 |
[31:43] | That he called up in new jersey. | 说他到新泽西去了 |
[31:45] | She winters down here at coconut grove. | 这位女士要在椰林过冬 |
[31:47] | She just re-Hired george king to re-Landscape their lawn. | 她雇了乔治·金修整草坪 |
[31:49] | So… | 所以 |
[31:51] | So he knows the place is empty. | 所以他知道那个地方没人 |
[31:52] | You think he’d be using it to lay low? | 你认为他会躲在那 |
[31:55] | We got fuck-All else. | 我们了解了一切 |
[31:59] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[32:01] | The server’s back up so i ran your girl. | 服务器好了 我查了你女友的资料 |
[32:04] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[32:06] | She’s got a rap sheet. | 她吃了罚单 |
[32:10] | She rammed her car into someone else over a parking space. | 因为她的车停了别人的车位 |
[32:15] | Big fine anger management. | 大笔罚金 最后她还以怒攻怒 |
[32:17] | That means she’s got issues. | 所以她被起诉了 |
[32:20] | So she’s not outta my league. | 这么说他跟我是同流合污咯 |
[32:25] | Happy to help. | 很高兴帮忙 |
[32:34] | Both caucasoid. | 都是高加索人种的 |
[32:36] | Evenly distributed pigment granules. | 均匀分布的色素颗粒 |
[32:37] | Same dye job. | 相同的染料 |
[32:39] | In other words both ellen wolf. | 也就是说 都是艾伦·沃尔夫的 |
[32:40] | No news there. | 没有发现 |
[32:41] | Do I let laguerta in on this? | 我是否该让洛格丽塔插手此事 |
[32:45] | But why stir up the hornet’s nest? | 但为什么不捅了这马蜂窝呢 |
[32:49] | Miguel’s going to get the justice He deserves soon enough. | 米格尔即将恶有恶报 |
[32:52] | Hey, dex. | 德克斯 |
[32:55] | Too late to bring a date to the wedding? | 刚决定携眷参加婚礼会不会太晚 |
[32:57] | No, rita’s still collecting rsvps. | 没事 丽塔仍在收集回复 |
[33:00] | What you working on? | 你在检查什么 |
[33:02] | I, uh, found a gray hair. | 我发现一根白发 |
[33:06] | I was curious. | 我很好奇 |
[33:08] | Oh, dude, i’ve totally done that. | 兄弟 我也那么做过 |
[33:10] | You’re bald. | 可你是光头 |
[33:45] | Maybe we should call for backup? | 也许我们该请求支援 |
[33:46] | Let’s see what we got first. | 先看看我们有啥发现没有 |
[33:54] | Someone took the jungle cruise at magic kingdom. | 有人从魔法王国[迪斯尼主题乐园之一]带走了丛林迷踪 |
[34:03] | Creeping mother of mary! | 滚你娘的 |
[34:08] | Door. | 门在那 |
[34:10] | Fuck, there he is. | 妈的 他在这 |
[34:11] | Go around front. | 去前面包抄 |
[34:16] | Requesting all units, 931 harbor drive. | 所有警员注意 速至931海湾 |
[34:33] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[34:36] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[34:39] | Jesus, quinn, are you okay? | 天啊 奎恩 你没事吧 |
[34:43] | Officer down. | 各警员注意 |
[34:44] | 931 harbor drive. | 速至931海湾 |
[34:45] | Requesting an ambulance | 派救护车 |
[34:46] | Also air surveillance of our 20. | 出动空中巡查 |
[34:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:56] | Dexter, I need to see you for a minute. | 德克斯特 你要和你谈一下 |
[35:08] | You found the hair analysis results? | 你看到头发的分析报告了 |
[35:10] | Sorry, it– | 对不起 这 |
[35:12] | You were out, and they were just sitting there | 你正好出去 他们刚坐在那 |
[35:15] | And I really needed to know what came back. | 我真的需要知道发生什么事了 |
[35:21] | So. | 那么 |
[35:22] | Now you know. | 你现在知道了 |
[35:24] | Question is, what are you gonna do? | 问题是 你接下来要做什么 |
[35:28] | It’s complicated. | 这很棘手 |
[35:30] | I understand complicated. | 我知道这很棘手 |
[35:33] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮得上忙 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:41] | You’re close with miguel prado, and so am i | 你和米格尔·普拉多很熟 我也是 |
[35:44] | Which is what makes this very difficult. | 这使情况更加棘手 |
[35:46] | What’s this gotta do with miguel? | 这和米格尔什么关系 |
[35:49] | Ellen wolf was threatening to wreck his career. | 艾伦·沃尔夫威胁到他的职业生涯 |
[35:53] | Well, he has a black suv | 他有一辆黑色旅行车 |
[35:55] | And no alibi for the night she died. | 又没有她死亡那夜的不在场证明 |
[36:00] | You think miguel had something to do with her murder? | 你认为米格尔和她的死有关 |
[36:02] | I found this sample in the back of his car. | 我在他后备厢里发现的这些样本 |
[36:11] | I told you this was complicated. | 我跟你说过这很棘手 |
[36:14] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[36:16] | I need your word this stays between us. | 我要求你对此守口如瓶 |
[36:19] | Yeah, you have it. | 好 我答应 |
[36:24] | No wonder all the secrecy. | 包括所有的秘密 |
[36:28] | I’m assuming there’s no chain of custody on this? | 我想这不算是直接钉死他的证据 |
[36:30] | I’ll go to a judge for a warrant. | 我会向法官申请调查令 |
[36:32] | Get evidence through proper channels. | 通过合法方式采集证据 |
[36:33] | Which will tip off miguel and put laguerta in his crosshairs. | 这会出卖米格尔 并让他注意到洛格丽塔 |
[36:38] | You really think a judge is gonna issue a warrant | 你真的认为法官会在没有任何正当缘由的情况下 |
[36:40] | Against a well-Respected officer of the court | 签发调查令 |
[36:42] | Without probable cause? | 来调查一名备受尊敬的检察官 |
[36:43] | I don’t know, dexter. | 我不知道 德克斯特 |
[36:46] | And I can’t do nothing. | 我不能在看到这些之后 |
[36:48] | Not after these results. | 还无动于衷 |
[36:50] | Maybe you could sit on it. | 或者你能坐下来 |
[36:53] | For a while. | 等一会儿 |
[36:56] | Let miguel think he got away with murder. | 也许米格尔觉得他已逃离法网 |
[37:02] | It’d give you time to build a solid case. | 这会给你机会来将他绳之以法的 |
[37:09] | I’ve got some serious soul searching to do. | 我需要严重反省 |
[37:12] | Take as long as you need. | 越长越好 |
[37:15] | Thanks for your help, dexter. | 谢谢你的帮助 德克斯特 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[37:22] | While laguerta’s deciding | 当洛格丽塔正在抉择时 |
[37:24] | I’ll be eliminating her problem. | 我则需要解除她的麻烦 |
[37:25] | And george king’s going to help me. | 乔治·金会帮我 |
[37:28] | I’ll copy his m.o. | 我参照他的作案手法 |
[37:30] | They won’t even look for another suspect. | 他们甚至不会寻找另一个嫌犯 |
[37:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:33] | King. | 金 |
[37:34] | I told him to go home | 我叫他回家 |
[37:36] | But he’s hell-Bent on proving he has cajones of steel. | 但他拼命要证明钢铁身骨 |
[37:39] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[37:40] | Superficial cut. Let’s keep moving. | 小伤而已 继续开工吧 |
[37:42] | All right, get me your report as soon as you can. | 好的 尽快把报告给我 |
[37:46] | The brass is gonna be asking questions. | 那个厚颜无耻的家伙一定会追问的 |
[37:48] | We had aerial surveillance, a security perimeter | 我们曾进行空中侦察 |
[37:50] | At least 50 officers. | 派不少于50名警员安全警戒 |
[37:52] | It’s like george king is a ghost. | 但乔治·金真是个鬼魂 |
[37:55] | Sorry, sarge. | 对不起 警官 |
[37:57] | I’m not. | 我可不这么想 |
[37:58] | I need king out there long enough | 我得让金有足够的时间 |
[38:00] | To peg miguel’s murder on him. | 来钉死米格尔 |
[38:01] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[38:05] | About dad and his c.i. | 关于爸爸和他的线人 |
[38:10] | Uh, couple of weeks. | 几周吧 |
[38:16] | Camilla told me right before she died. | 卡米拉死前告诉我的 |
[38:18] | I didn’t know if I should– | 我不知道我是否该 |
[38:20] | Tell me? | 告诉我 |
[38:21] | Yes, whenever you have an earth-Shattering | 是的 不管你有怎样的惊天动地 |
[38:23] | Ball-Crushing, mind-Fuck of a secret | 爆炸性的大秘密 |
[38:25] | You should tell your fucking sister. | 你就该告诉你妹妹 |
[38:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:34] | You can get that now. | 你现在该明白了 |
[38:39] | Rita wants to know if you’re bringing anton to the wedding. | 丽塔想知道你是否会带安东出席婚礼 |
[38:45] | Bad timing. | 坏时机啊 |
[38:48] | No, i’m not bringing him. | 不 我不会带他 |
[38:53] | Quinn sort of asked if I would go as his date. | 奎恩也问我是否愿意作为他的眷属出席 |
[38:56] | But as much as i’ll hate going stag | 但我恨独自参加 |
[38:59] | To my own brother’s wedding, | 我老哥的婚礼 |
[39:02] | Being quinn’s date depresses me even more. | 但作为奎恩的眷属出席我更囧 |
[39:04] | He seems okay. | 他看起来人不错 |
[39:07] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 是的 他是不错 |
[39:10] | On paper he’s a cop. | 至少他是个警察 |
[39:12] | Good career. | 有份好工作 |
[39:14] | Like dad. | 就像是老爸 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:18] | Well, it seems I don’t know dad As well as I thought I did. | 事实上 我不如我所想的那样了解老爸 |
[39:24] | Turns out i’m just as big a fuck-Up as he was. | 事实证明我是个和他一样的蠢货 |
[39:25] | You’re not a fuck-Up. | 你不是蠢货 |
[39:28] | You’re the hardest working person I know. | 你是我见过最恪忠职守的人 |
[39:29] | You’re loyal to a fault. | 你只是有些坏习惯 |
[39:32] | In all the years i’ve known you, you’ve never let me down. | 这些年来 我知道你从来没让我失望 |
[39:39] | You should be my best man. | 你应该做我的伴郎 |
[39:42] | What? | 什么 |
[39:47] | Miguel is your best man. | 可米格尔是你的伴郎 |
[39:48] | He’s not even a good man. | 但他不是个好人 |
[39:50] | I should asked you in the first place. | 我应该首先来问你的 |
[39:52] | So why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没先来问我呢 |
[39:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:55] | I thought the best man was supposed to be a man. | 我想伴郎应该是个男的 |
[39:58] | But I trust you… | 但我信任你 |
[40:02] | More than anyone. | 远胜其他人 |
[40:06] | That’s way more important. | 这才是至关重要的 |
[40:07] | You better not be doing this because you feel guilty. | 你最好不要因为内疚而如此 |
[40:11] | Would you just… stand up for me? | 你愿意做我的见证人吗 |
[40:19] | Abso-Fucking-Lutely. | 当然可以 |
[40:26] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[40:27] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[40:29] | Too busy with that new boyfriend of yours | 忙着约会新男友 |
[40:31] | To come down and talk shit with me? | 都没时间过来和我八卦了吗 |
[40:33] | What? Word travels. | 怎么啦 大家都知道啦 |
[40:34] | Well not fast enough. We broke up. | 消息不够灵通哈 我们分了 |
[40:37] | Hey fuck him. His loss. | 那个笨蛋 是他的损失 |
[40:42] | I kinda need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[40:44] | That’s what i’m here for. What you need? | 那正是我职责所在 要我做什么 |
[40:45] | All the records you have on my dad’s confidential informants. | 你那里所有存档的关于我爸机密线人的记录 |
[40:49] | Your dad? | 你老爸 |
[40:50] | I know it’s a big dig | 我知道这是个大工程 |
[40:51] | But i just need the female C.I.’S. | 但我只要女线人的 |
[40:53] | And probably just the attractive ones. | 还有就是漂亮的 |
[40:56] | Someone said something to you… | 有人告诉了你什么吧 |
[40:59] | About harry and one of his C.I.’S? | 是关于哈里和他的线人吗 |
[41:02] | His attractive female c.I.’S? | 他的迷人女线人 |
[41:04] | Why you know something? | 怎么了 你知道什么吗 |
[41:07] | What i know is your dad wouldn’t be | 我知道的是 你父亲绝不是 |
[41:08] | The first cop to fuck around on his wife. | 第一个背着老婆乱搞的警察 |
[41:09] | Look i know you have a lot of requests but– | 我知道求你帮忙的人很多 但 |
[41:13] | But nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[41:14] | My dad stepped out on my mom. | 要是我老爸背叛我老妈 |
[41:17] | Woulda cut off his dick if i coulda. | 我就先阉了他 |
[41:20] | I’ll put a rush on it. | 我会尽快找出来的 |
[41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Miguel’s a night owl and a newly minted bachelor. | 米格尔是个夜猫子 现在又是光棍一条 |
[41:36] | No way he’s in bed this early. | 他不可能这么早就睡觉了 |
[41:40] | Are you kidding me? | 你耍我吧 |
[41:42] | I’m not going to sleep. | 我才不睡 |
[41:47] | The way the prados are knocking them back | 普拉多一家的本性 |
[41:49] | They’re not going anywhere soon. | 他们短期内什么地方也不会去 |
[41:51] | Just as well. I have some stalking to do. | 正好 我也要有所行动 |
[41:54] | Hotel belvedere. | 雪树旅馆 |
[41:55] | Miguel prado please. | 我找米格尔·普拉多 |
[41:57] | Yes sir. I’ll connect you right away. | 好的 先生 马上为您连线 |
[42:10] | Got it. | 到了 |
[42:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[42:20] | Si? | 先生 |
[42:21] | Could i get turndown service? | 我需要夜床服务 |
[42:23] | Room 138. | 138号房 |
[42:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:39] | I’m sorry you’re breaking up. | 抱歉 信号不好 |
[42:41] | Can i call you back on a landline? | 我用座机电话打给你行吗 |
[42:43] | Okay bye. | 好的 再见 |
[42:45] | I’m sorry that’s my boss. | 抱歉 是我老板 |
[42:47] | Can you come back later? | 可以待会过来吗 |
[42:49] | Oh si. | 好的 |
[42:50] | Gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[42:51] | De nada senor. | 没关系 先生 |
[43:01] | I can park right there. | 我可以把车停这里 |
[43:02] | Use this as my point of entry and make the grab. | 以这里为据点行事 |
[43:05] | I’m in and out undetected. | 神不知鬼不觉的进出 |
[43:12] | A life vest? Shit. | 救生衣 妈的 |
[43:14] | He’s been back to that hardware store. | 他回那家五金店去了 |
[43:16] | He’s planning to kill again. | 他又要痛下杀手了 |
[43:26] | Fucking miguel and his innocent victims. | 妈的米格尔跟他的手下冤魂 |
[43:29] | That’s why he’s at the bar. | 那才是他去酒吧的原因 |
[43:31] | Get ramon blackout drunk so miguel | 把雷蒙灌的烂醉 |
[43:32] | Can claim he was here the whole time. | 米格尔就可以声称当晚他都在了 |
[43:35] | Tonight’s the night. | 就是今晚了 |
[44:13] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[44:52] | Lieutenant dexter here. | 长官 我是德克斯特 |
[44:54] | Hey i came across something you’ll be interested in. | 我这里有点东西你可能感兴趣 |
[44:56] | Kinda has to do with the whole | 和你叫我查的 |
[44:58] | Miguel prado ellen wolf thing | 米格尔与艾伦·沃尔夫一案 |
[44:59] | You wanted me to look at. | 有关 |
[45:01] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[45:03] | We should meet. | 我们见个面 |
[45:04] | I’ll be at the rising moon cafe | 我会在银月咖啡吧等你 |
[45:05] | At 91st and channel at 8:00 p.M. | 晚上八点 91大道转角 |
[45:07] | I’ll try your cell. | 到时候打你手机 |
[45:31] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[45:33] | Finally. | 终究还是如此 |
[45:45] | No no no no man. | 不不不 不要 |
[45:50] | Oh god. | 上帝 |
[45:56] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[46:07] | Okay okay i– | 我 |
[46:09] | I know i– | 我知道我 |
[46:11] | I crossed the line here. | 我越线了 |
[46:12] | I know that now. | 现在我知道了 |
[46:14] | It doesn’t have to come to this. | 我们没必要这样 |
[46:18] | But it always does. | 但事实就是如此 |
[46:21] | I had higher hopes for you. | 我本对你 对我们 |
[46:23] | For us. | 期望甚高 |
[46:27] | But i finally just have to accept it. | 但我终将接受这个事实 |
[46:29] | I’ll always be alone. | 我终将一人 |
[46:31] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[46:32] | You talking truth? | 你说的是实话吗 |
[46:34] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[46:37] | You actually had me believing | 事实上你曾让我相信 |
[46:39] | I could have a friend | 我也可以有朋友的 |
[46:41] | ‘Cause i swallowed your bullshit. | 我信了你的谎话 |
[46:44] | It wasn’t bullshit! | 那不是谎话 |
[46:51] | I tried. | 我曾努力过 |
[46:53] | I tried… | 努力去 |
[46:55] | To crack that damn armor of yours. | 卸掉你伪装的面具 |
[46:59] | Because i saw the possibility. | 因为我当初觉得有可能 |
[47:02] | I still see the possibilities. | 现在仍然觉得有可能 |
[47:04] | So this is my fault for being a shutdown? | 你以为这样的结局是我想要的嘛 |
[47:07] | No i just want you to let me in. | 不 我只想你让我加入 |
[47:09] | Why the fuck would i do that now? | 妈的 那我为什么要这么做呢 |
[47:13] | Because i know you. | 因为我了解你啊 |
[47:17] | Dexter i know you better than anyone else. | 德克斯特 我比任何人都了解你 |
[47:19] | No there’ve been quite a few | 不 还有其他人 |
[47:21] | Who’ve seen the real me as they… | 当他们 躺在这张桌子上时 |
[47:24] | Laid on that table. | 他们亦看到我的真面目 |
[47:26] | You’re all just unchecked versions of myself. | 你是我未知的翻版 |
[47:30] | What i would have become without my father’s code. | 要是没有我父亲的法则我会怎样 |
[47:34] | They deserved it! | 他们该死 |
[47:36] | I’m not like them! | 我跟他们不一样 |
[47:38] | You are. | 你跟他们没什么不同 |
[47:40] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[47:41] | I’m like you. | 我跟你一样 |
[47:43] | No no no no no no. | 不不不 |
[47:46] | I know i’m a monster. | 我知道我是个怪物 |
[47:48] | I accept you. | 我接纳你 |
[47:54] | I accept you dexter like a brother. | 我接纳你 德克斯特 像兄弟一样 |
[47:57] | I killed my brother. | 我杀了我哥哥 |
[48:05] | I killed yours too. | 我也杀了你的弟弟 |
[48:12] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡 |
[48:16] | You? | 是你杀的 |
[48:18] | I didn’t plan to but it was kill or be killed. | 虽然不是蓄意为之 但终究死于我手 |
[48:21] | You! | 原来是你 |
[48:25] | You killed oscar! | 是你杀了奥斯卡 |
[48:27] | What did you say | 你在你的单身派对上 |
[48:29] | In your bachelor party speech? | 怎么说来着 |
[48:33] | “Friends are always honest.” | “朋友要彼此坦诚” |
[48:38] | Friends forgive. | “彼此谅解” |
[48:43] | Friends forgive. | “彼此谅解” |
[48:47] | But i don’t forgive you. | 但我不会原谅你 |
[48:57] | And i don’t get to have friends. | 我不会有朋友 |
[49:06] | You little freak! | 你个怪胎 |
[49:07] | You think i’m done with you? | 你觉得这样就结束了吗 |
[49:09] | You think this ends here? | 你觉得一切会就此结束 |
[49:11] | It doesn’t! | 不会的 |
[49:13] | It does for you. | 就是你的终结 |
[49:40] | Adios amigo. | 再见 我的朋友 |