时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I can honestly say | 坦率地说 |
[00:05] | I know who miguel prado really is. | 我知道米格尔·普拉多是个什么样的人 |
[00:06] | My first good friend. | 我的第一个好朋友 |
[00:08] | We need to go after the root cause. | 我们得找到根源 |
[00:10] | Blood-Sucking soulless defense attorney ellen wolf! | 那噬血的出卖灵魂的辩护律师 艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[00:14] | Walk in the park to discredit you counselor. | 你很容易被怀疑 检察官 |
[00:15] | Try it. Oh i’m not the one on trial. | -你试试看 -我不是受审的那个 |
[00:16] | Oh you should be. You should be! | -你该被审审 -该受审的是你 |
[00:18] | This is personal. | 这是个人恩怨吗 |
[00:19] | Fuck yes this is personal. | 妈的 就是个人恩怨 |
[00:21] | And it should be personal for you too. | 你也该把这当自己的个人恩怨 |
[00:22] | As my friend. I’m asking you to do this for me. | 作为朋友 我要你帮我这个忙 |
[00:24] | Sorry no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[00:25] | Well then fuck you! | 那你滚吧 |
[00:27] | Miguel went missing last night. Ellen’s missing this morning. | 米格尔昨晚消失了 艾伦今早不见了 |
[00:30] | I hope she didn’t get in an accident or something. | 希望她没事 |
[00:31] | He did it. Miguel really did it. | 他下手了了 米格尔真的下手了 |
[00:34] | Wow i didn’t get it before miguel | 米格尔 你真令我刮目相看呢 |
[00:36] | But you can’t be reasoned with guilted controlled. | 可你不能理智控制自己的犯罪欲 |
[00:39] | This whole back and forth game for leverage is pointless. | 这种跷跷板游戏可没什么意思 |
[00:42] | That’s right! | 说得好 |
[00:43] | I’ll do what i want when i want to whomever i want. | 我想怎样就怎样 想对谁下手 想何时下手就下手 |
[00:47] | Count on it! | 你等着瞧吧 |
[00:49] | Yes we will marry you. | 是的 我们都嫁给你 |
[00:50] | You should be my best man. | 你应该做我的伴郎 |
[00:52] | What? | 什么 |
[00:53] | I trust you more than anyone. | 我最信任的人是你 |
[00:55] | Why are you running your mouth | 你他妈干嘛要和一个不认识的人 |
[00:56] | About family business to a god damn stranger? | 说我们自己家里的事情 |
[00:58] | Dexter is not the problem here. | 不关德克斯特的事 |
[00:59] | Better keep your fucking hands off of me pendejo ! | 别他妈的碰我 傻叉[西语] |
[01:02] | Ellen wolf’s ring. | 艾伦·沃尔夫的戒指 |
[01:03] | Ellen wolf was threatening to wreck his career. | 艾伦·沃尔夫威胁到他的职业生涯 |
[01:05] | He has a black suv | 他有一辆黑色旅行车 |
[01:07] | and no alibi for the night she died. | 又没有她死亡那夜的不在场证明 |
[01:09] | You think miguel had something to do with her murder? | 你认为米格尔和她的死有关 |
[01:11] | I found this sample in the back of his car. | 我在他后备厢里发现的这些样本 |
[01:14] | While laguerta’s deciding | 当洛格丽塔正在抉择时 |
[01:15] | I’ll be eliminating her problem. | 我会帮她解决问题 |
[01:17] | And george king’s going to help me. | 乔治·金会帮我 |
[01:18] | I’ll copy his m.O. | 我参照他的作案手法 |
[01:19] | They won’t even look for another suspect. | 他们甚至无需另找嫌疑犯 |
[01:21] | I am this close to getting my shield | 我就快能得到警徽了 |
[01:23] | And i’m putting it all at risk to be with you! | 却冒险和你在一起 |
[01:25] | Then debra why are you?! | 那黛布拉 你为什么要呢 |
[01:26] | I need for you to seriously think about us. | 我要你认真地想想我们的未来 |
[01:29] | You’ve had a bug up your ass about dad for months now. | 老爸的一些事让你这几个月都神经兮兮的 |
[01:32] | He didn’t cheat on mom. | 他没有背叛妈妈 |
[01:34] | Bullshit. Who? | 胡说 她是谁 |
[01:36] | A c.I. | 一个线人 |
[01:38] | Laura moser. My mother. | 劳拉·摩莎 我的妈妈 |
[01:41] | I kinda need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[01:43] | That’s what i’m here for. What do you need? | 那正是我职责所在 要我做什么 |
[01:44] | All the records you have on my dad’s confidential informants. | 你那里所有存档的关于我爸机密线人的记录 |
[01:47] | Skinner. George king. | 剥皮客 乔治·金 |
[01:49] | The nicaraguan embassy is still giving me the runaround. | 那个尼加拉瓜”大使”还在拿话搪塞我 |
[01:51] | Until we know king’s true identity | 在我们查出金的真实身份之前 |
[01:53] | There’s not much to go on. | 都没什么可跟进的 |
[01:55] | You need to have a long conversation | 你需要和德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:56] | With dexter morgan. | 好好谈谈了 |
[01:59] | You think i’m done with you? | 你觉得这样就结束了吗 |
[02:00] | You think this ends here? | 你觉得一切会就此结束 |
[02:02] | It doesn’t! | 不会的 |
[02:03] | It does for you. | 这就是你的终结 |
[04:12] | There are few milestones in life | 在人的一生中有几个里程碑式的阶段 |
[04:14] | That evoke a stronger response than our final act. | 其引起的反响比我们最终的归宿 死亡 |
[04:19] | Death. | 还要大 |
[05:02] | What was once moving speaking killing and threatening | 那曾经是活生生 能说话 会杀人 还会恐吓的人 |
[05:06] | Becomes nothing but an empty vessel. | 变成了一具没有灵魂的躯壳 |
[05:10] | Which is not so different from how i’ve always felt. | 这种感觉对我倒并不陌生 |
[05:13] | Several patches of skin removed from the uh– | 肩膀部分有几块皮 |
[05:14] | The shoulder area. | 被剥去 |
[05:17] | Ligature marks on the neck. | 脖子上有勒痕 |
[05:19] | Why the fuck would the skinner wanna kill miguel prado? | 这个剥皮客为什么要杀米格尔·普拉多呢 |
[05:22] | Miguel was after freebo. | 米格尔在追查费宝 |
[05:24] | King had to figure he knew something. | 金一定认为他知道些什么 |
[05:30] | We all react in different ways to death. | 对于死亡 我们都表现出不同的反应 |
[05:32] | Some like ramon choose anger. | 一些人比如雷蒙 选择了愤怒 |
[05:35] | Others cling to ritual. | 另一些人则倾向于某种仪式 |
[05:39] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[05:42] | I know he was your friend. | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[05:43] | So if you wanna take a pass on this… | 所以如果你想回避的话 |
[05:47] | Nah that’s all right. I got it. | 没事 我能挺得住 |
[05:49] | Me i’ll play the grieving friend | 我得扮演一个悲痛的朋友 |
[05:51] | Who buries himself in his work. | 而且还要化悲痛为力量 |
[06:07] | You can tell a lot about a person | 观其友 |
[06:09] | By the friends he keeps. | 知其人 |
[06:13] | And this is my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[06:26] | Good-Bye miguel. | 永别了 米格尔 |
[06:29] | Don’t fucking touch my brother. | 别他妈碰我哥哥 |
[06:33] | Let go of my arm. | 把手拿开 |
[06:36] | Now. | 马上 |
[06:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:41] | I am going to find out why this happened. | 我会查出原因的 |
[06:46] | We all want the same thing ramon. | 我们都想知道原因 雷蒙 |
[07:07] | That was awkward. | 真让人尴尬 |
[07:09] | I don’t think i’ve ever been asked to leave a funeral before. | 我从没被人从葬礼上请出去过 |
[07:13] | Ramon didn’t ask you to leave he pushed you out the door. | 雷蒙可不是请你出去 他是把你赶出门了 |
[07:16] | Yeah he was drunk. | 是啊 他喝多了 |
[07:18] | I could smell the fumes. | 我能闻到火药味 |
[07:20] | He’s just so angry. | 他只是太愤怒了 |
[07:22] | He’s lost two brothers. | 他失去了两位兄长 |
[07:24] | He doesn’t know who to blame. | 他不知道该怪谁 |
[07:27] | Well certainly not you. | 然而 他不应该怪你 |
[07:28] | No certainly not me. | 当然 他不能怪我 |
[07:33] | How you handling this? | 你怎么看呢 |
[07:37] | Oh you know a lotta different emotions. | 五味杂陈啊 |
[07:40] | I know miguel wasn’t the man you thought he was. | 我知道米格尔不是你想像的那种人 |
[07:44] | But you lost a friend. | 但你确实失去了一个朋友 |
[07:46] | You don’t have to be so strong. | 你不必故作坚强 |
[07:49] | Can’t help it. | 没办法啊 |
[07:53] | Oh poor syl. | 可怜的西尔 |
[07:55] | She has so much to deal with. | 她要面对这么多的事情 |
[07:58] | I can only imagine. | 想象得出 |
[07:59] | She insists we go through with the wedding. | 她坚持让我们按原计划举办婚礼 |
[08:01] | She still wants to come | 她仍想过来 |
[08:02] | To the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night. Well… | 参加明晚的预宴 |
[08:04] | Life goes on. | 生活还得继续 |
[08:10] | From your mother? | 是你妈妈的来信吗 |
[08:11] | Mmm. She’s not coming down. | 是的 她来不了了 |
[08:15] | She started teaching again | 她又开始教书了 |
[08:16] | And can’t miss class. | 不想落下课 |
[08:18] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[08:20] | That’s my loving mother. | 那是我可爱的老妈写的 |
[08:23] | “Let’s hope the third one’s the charm.” | 祝愿第三个魅力迷人 |
[08:26] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:31] | The kid. | 孩子 |
[08:33] | The third kid is the charm. | 第三个孩子魅力迷人 |
[08:35] | Cody and astor are charms too. | 科迪和阿斯特也很迷人 |
[08:39] | Like i said that’s my loving mother. | 所以我说啊 我那可爱的老妈 |
[08:41] | Did rita just lie to me? | 丽塔是否在对我撒谎 |
[08:44] | So have you written your vows yet? | 你的誓词写好了没有 |
[08:48] | Not completely. | 还没呢 |
[08:51] | What should i say? | 我该说什么呢 |
[08:52] | Well you can talk about togetherness | 你可以说说同舟共济 |
[08:58] | Loyalty attraction honesty. | 忠贞不渝 魅力无限 诚实可信 |
[09:01] | Honesty. Right. | 诚实可信 好的 |
[09:05] | You know i should get home and keep working on them. | 我该回去继续写了 |
[09:10] | Mmm. You should keep that. | 这个你留着 |
[09:18] | He gave me so much. | 他给了我许多 |
[09:21] | Darling rita | 亲爱的丽塔 |
[09:24] | Once you were a dream and a prayer. | 曾经 你是我的梦想和期盼 |
[09:25] | Now our future is as bright as the sun | 现在 我们的未来如阳光般灿烂 |
[09:27] | Glinting off the morning dew. | 如晨露般闪光 |
[09:29] | And i vow that i will… | 我发誓我会 |
[09:33] | Sounds like i’m marrying a unicorn. | 听起来我像是要跟独角兽结婚 |
[10:03] | ‘Scuse me sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[10:04] | You the occupant? | 您住这里吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. I’m detective pratt. | -是的 -我是普拉特警长 |
[10:08] | Property manager called us. They found your door open. | 物业打电话给我们 说发觉你的门开着 |
[10:11] | Yeah he called me too. | 对 他也打给我了 |
[10:12] | We’re gonna need you to take a good look around | 我们需要你仔细看看 |
[10:15] | And see what’s missing. | 丢什么东西没 |
[10:19] | It’s kinda hard to tell. | 现在还不好说 |
[10:21] | Your neighbor a ms. Levin | 你的邻居 莱文女士 |
[10:22] | Saw someone hanging around the mailboxes. | 看见有个家伙在邮筒周围游荡 |
[10:25] | Latin kinda burly goatee. | 拉丁美洲人 比较结实 留着山羊胡 |
[10:26] | Ring any bells? | 门铃响过吗 |
[10:27] | Ramon prado. | 雷蒙·普拉多 |
[10:30] | No. | 没有 |
[10:47] | Thanks. Let me know if you find out anything. | 谢谢 如有发现请通知我 |
[10:49] | You got it. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢你 |
[11:11] | Miguel warned you that his death | 米格尔警告过你 |
[11:13] | Wasn’t gonna be the end of things. | 他的死亡并非终结 |
[11:14] | So his plan was to make me hire a housekeeper? | 所以他的计划是想让我雇个看门的吗 |
[11:20] | Your suit for the wedding. | 你结婚时穿的西服 |
[11:24] | That’s personal. | 是你个人的事 |
[11:27] | Ramon prado’s like a gut-Shot animal. | 雷蒙·普拉多就像只受了枪伤的野兽 |
[11:32] | You know what to do with a wounded animal. | 你知道该怎么对付一只受伤的野兽 |
[11:34] | You put it out of its misery. | 结束它的痛苦 |
[11:41] | I can’t kill him. He doesn’t meet the code. | 我不能杀了他 他不符合我们(杀人)的原则 |
[11:43] | Can’t kill him. | 不能杀他 |
[11:46] | Can’t ignore him. | 但也不能不对付他 |
[11:56] | I have no intention of ignoring him. | 我没准备不对付他 |
[12:03] | I can use the ring | 我可以利用这枚戒指 |
[12:05] | to tie miguel to ellen wolf’s murder | 把米格尔和艾伦·沃尔夫之死联系起来 |
[12:08] | Threaten to destroy | 威胁说要永远毁掉 |
[12:09] | Ramon’s sainted brother’s reputation forever. | 雷蒙那德高望重的哥哥的名誉 |
[12:12] | That’s enough to get ramon to back down. | 这就足够让雷蒙收敛的了 |
[12:17] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[12:19] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[12:20] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[12:23] | Honestly not so great. | 老实说 不太好 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry is–Is ramon in? | 很抱歉 雷蒙在吗 |
[12:28] | No. | 不在 |
[12:29] | He didn’t come home with us from the funeral. | 他葬礼后没跟我们一起回来 |
[12:32] | Doesn’t answer his cell. | 也不接手机 |
[12:34] | He’s been on a bender dexter; i have no idea where he is. | 他一直酗酒 德克斯特 我不知道他在哪 |
[12:39] | I’m really worried about him. | 我真的很担心他 |
[12:42] | If you hear from him | 要是你有了他的消息 |
[12:43] | Will you let him know i stopped by? | 能告诉他我来过吗 |
[12:52] | Ramon’s blood family doesn’t know where he is. | 雷蒙的血亲不知道他的下落 |
[12:58] | Maybe his blue family does. | 也许他的战友知道 |
[13:06] | Morning. Sheriff’s department. | 早上好 治安官办公室 |
[13:07] | Yeah could you put me through | 麻烦你帮我接 |
[13:09] | To sergeant jessie whitaker please? | 杰西·惠特克警官 |
[13:11] | One moment please. | 请稍等 |
[13:18] | Gail brandon. | 盖尔·布兰顿 |
[13:19] | Future mother-In-Law. | 我未来的丈母娘 |
[13:22] | While i’m waiting i may as well check into my new partner. | 等着的时候 我可以顺便查查我的未来伴侣 |
[13:28] | Sergeant whitaker’s in the field. | 惠特克警官外出办案了 |
[13:29] | Would you like to leave a message? | 需要留言吗 |
[13:31] | This is sort of important. I’m with miami metro homicide. | 是重要的事 我是迈阿密凶杀组的 |
[13:34] | You think you can track him down? | 你能帮我找下他位置吗 |
[13:35] | Please hold. | 请别挂 |
[13:38] | Before she left michigan rita bennet would have been | 离开密歇根后 丽塔·班尼特更名为 |
[13:42] | Rita…brandon. | 丽塔·布兰顿 |
[13:49] | Ackerman. | 阿克曼 |
[13:51] | Paul bennet wasn’t her first husband. | 保罗·班尼特不是她的第一任丈夫 |
[13:53] | She was married before at 16. | 她之前在16岁结过婚 |
[13:58] | Ending in divorce six months later. | 六个月后离婚了 |
[14:01] | An impetuous teen marriage. | 草率的青少年婚姻 |
[14:03] | Which makes me her third husband. | 所以我是她第三任丈夫 |
[14:07] | The charm. | 迷人先生 |
[14:09] | The brass is giving us a blank check | 上头给我们许下加班费了 |
[14:11] | As far as overtime is concerned | 因为我们得加班加点的干 |
[14:13] | Until this man is in custody. | 直到抓到这个人 |
[14:14] | Jorge orozco. | 约格·奥伦佐科 |
[14:16] | A.K.A. George king. | 也就是乔治·金 |
[14:18] | Affectionately known back home as the blade. | 在家乡臭名远扬 被称为尖刀杀手 |
[14:22] | Orozco was a captain | 奥伦佐科曾在尼加拉瓜 |
[14:24] | In the resistencia nicaraguense. | 的雷西斯滕匹亚 当过上尉 |
[14:25] | The contras. | 是反对派的一员 |
[14:27] | He headed an interrogation unit. | 他加入了审讯部门 |
[14:29] | He tortured people for a living. | 靠拷问逼供过活 |
[14:34] | And killed ’em. | 他还杀人 |
[14:35] | Now this already was a big case. | 现在 这案子已经变成重大案件了 |
[14:37] | With miguel prado’s murder | 随着米格尔·普拉多被谋杀 |
[14:42] | It’s officially huge. | 这案子正式升格为大案要案 |
[14:46] | This is whitaker. | 我是惠特克 |
[14:47] | Hi my name is dexter morgan. | 你好 我叫德克斯特·摩根 |
[14:49] | I’m trying to track down your old partner ramon prado. | 我在找你老搭档雷蒙·普拉多的下落 |
[14:53] | Why? | 为什么找他 |
[14:55] | I’m a family friend. | 我是他家的一个朋友 |
[14:57] | Sara told me he’s been missing since his brother’s funeral. | 萨拉告诉我他哥哥的葬礼后 他就不见了 |
[15:00] | I figured with his problem and all… | 我想他遭遇了这么多不幸 |
[15:03] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[15:05] | Actually i haven’t seen him since he left. | 实际上 他离开后我就没见过他 |
[15:07] | I know a few places he used to hang out at. | 我知道几个他以前常去的地方 |
[15:10] | I mean basically any bar within a ten-Mile radius. | 基本就是半径十英里内的酒吧 |
[15:13] | I can give you a few of his favorites if you like. | 你要想知道 我可以告诉你他最喜欢去的几家 |
[15:15] | I’m sure sara would appreciate that. | 萨拉会非常感谢您的 |
[15:17] | Yeah i’m sure. | 我也这么想 |
[15:21] | I’d love to help them with george king | 我也想帮他们抓乔治·金 |
[15:23] | But i’ve got a more pressing situation to deal with. | 可我眼下的情况 更为紧急 |
[15:26] | Miguel’s wounded messenger. | 米格尔受伤了的报信人 |
[15:30] | Morgan…a minute? | 摩根 有空吗 |
[15:33] | Sure sarge. | 当然了 警官 |
[15:40] | So it took a couple of months and a lot of wrangling | 花了好几个月跟不懈的讨价还价 |
[15:43] | But my budget request finally came through. | 我的预算申请终于批下来了 |
[15:45] | Homicide is gonna get a little extra money. | 凶杀组会拿到一点余钱 |
[15:48] | Oh that’s great. Mm-Hmm. | 那太好了 |
[15:50] | We should get one of those crime-Sight imagers. | 我们该买台罪案过程成像仪 |
[15:51] | Have you seen ’em? | 你见过那些图像吗 |
[15:52] | Their pictures are amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[15:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:55] | I mean that’s what you’d spend it on? | 你想这么花这钱吗 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause i was thinking maybe we’d spend it on | 因为我在想 也许我们该把钱花在 |
[15:59] | Adding another detective to our squad. | 多请一位侦探到我们组 |
[16:02] | Maybe somebody who saved the life of a c.I. | 也许就是那个救了我们线人的命 |
[16:08] | Who id’d our skinner. | 还查出剥皮客身份的人 |
[16:17] | I don’t know what to say i mean wow. | 我都不知道说什么好 天哪 |
[16:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:21] | I put in the recommendation to lieutenant laguerta. | 我把推荐信呈报洛格丽塔警督了 |
[16:24] | She’s just gotta sign the paperwork. | 她就快签字批准了 |
[16:26] | Oh fuck. Thank you thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[16:29] | We could use it a little joy around here. | 这时候 总算有件高兴的事 |
[16:30] | Good work. | 干的好 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:41] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[16:43] | I’m guessing “it” is something good? | 我猜你拿到的 是个好东西 |
[16:45] | My detective shield. | 我的探员警徽 |
[16:47] | Oh big news. | 特大新闻啊 |
[16:49] | It’s gigantic news. | 无敌大新闻 |
[16:51] | All laguerta has to do is sign the papers and i’m golden. | 洛格丽只要一签字 我就披金了 |
[16:52] | Well i’m silver. | 不对 我是戴银的 |
[16:54] | We should celebrate. | 我们该庆祝一下 |
[16:55] | Yeah come on. | 是啊 快来吧 |
[16:56] | I mean later. | 我是说等会儿 |
[16:58] | I gotta pick up the kids go to the tailor’s… | 我得去接孩子 去裁缝店 |
[16:59] | Oh yeah yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:01] | You know dad would be proud. | 爸爸会为你骄傲的 |
[17:06] | That still means something no matter how flawed he was. | 不管他犯过什么错 这仍然意义重大 |
[17:09] | Yeah look at us. | 是啊 看看咱俩 |
[17:13] | You’re getting married. | 你要结婚了 |
[17:14] | I’m making detective. | 我当上了警探 |
[17:17] | The morgans are gonna be all right. | 摩根一家都会过的很好的 |
[17:21] | I’ll see you at the rehearsal dinner. | 彩排晚宴上见 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:29] | Yo francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[17:33] | Any progress on my dad’s c.I. Files? | 我爸的线人档案有进展了吗 |
[17:35] | Ooh he knew a lot of folks i’ll give him that. | 他认识好多人啊 我觉得 |
[17:37] | Anyone of interest? | 有什么特别的人吗 |
[17:39] | I haven’t culled through everything yet. | 资料我还没仔细看完 |
[17:42] | Are you sure you want me to? | 你确定要我那么做吗 |
[17:43] | So things are better left in a box. | 有些事最好埋在地底 不为人知 |
[17:46] | I just…I need put a face on her | 我只是 我想知道她长什么样 |
[17:51] | Uh,you know all the details isn’t gonna change | 就算你知道一切 |
[17:54] | In the fact that he was messing around on the sly. | 也改变不了他撒谎背叛的事实 |
[17:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:00] | I’ll send ’em up as soon as i can. | 我会尽快给你送过来 |
[18:02] | Thank you francis. | 谢谢你 弗朗西斯 |
[18:07] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[18:10] | I need a word. | 我们谈谈 |
[18:18] | City council has voted to name the freeway interchange | 市议会要用米格尔·普拉多的名字 |
[18:21] | Near my house after miguel prado. | 命名我家附近那座高速立交桥 |
[18:23] | I drive that way every single day. | 我每天都开车从那里经过 |
[18:26] | He was a hero. | 他曾是个英雄 |
[18:29] | To some. | 对某些人来说 |
[18:31] | He was a cold-Blooded killer. | 他是个冷血杀人犯 |
[18:32] | He murdered my friend and now he’s got an interchange? | 他杀了我朋友 现在还得以扬名 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry– | 真抱歉 |
[18:39] | You’re the only other person who knows the truth. | 你是除我之外唯一知道真相的人 |
[18:44] | Maybe it’s time we let others in on the secret. | 也许是让这个秘密见天日的时候了 |
[18:49] | There is nothing to link miguel | 没有任何证据 把米格尔 |
[18:50] | To ellen wolf’s murder | 跟艾伦·沃尔夫的死联系起来 |
[18:52] | Except evidence that was obtained illegally | 除了一个非法获取的证据 |
[18:54] | And therefore inadmissible. | 所以 这行不通的 |
[18:55] | I’ll find something. | 我会找到证据的 |
[18:56] | I’ll tear his life apart if i have to. | 如有必要 我会把他的生活搅得天翻地覆 |
[18:58] | He doesn’t have a life anymore. | 他都死了 |
[19:00] | It’s his family you’d have to tear apart. | 你要搅乱的 是他的家庭 |
[19:02] | The community. The cuban community. | 整个社会 古巴裔的社会 |
[19:05] | And you still might not be able to prove anything. | 而且有可能你还找不到证据 |
[19:11] | So i just keep it a secret. | 所以只能保守这个秘密 |
[19:16] | I hate secrets. | 我最恨秘密了 |
[19:18] | We all have them. | 我们都有秘密 |
[19:23] | Well then tell me dexter. | 告诉我 德克斯特 |
[19:26] | How am i supposed to live with this? | 我要怎么带着这秘密生活 |
[19:28] | You just do. | 保密就行了 |
[19:34] | Can i get an everything burrito and a side of beans | 给我来个全份的玉米煎饼 加点豌豆 |
[19:38] | Maybe a little bit of– | 再加一点儿 |
[19:41] | Anton. | 安东 |
[19:42] | Hey. Hi. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[19:44] | You’re here. Yeah. | -你来了 -是啊 |
[19:46] | Yeah i was just um picking up some things from evidence. | 我来拿证物里属于我的东西 |
[19:48] | My wallet watch chapstick. | 我的钱包 手表 润唇膏 |
[19:49] | I could’ve brought that to you. | 你让我带给你不就得了 |
[19:50] | Oh it’s cool. It’s cool i got it. | 没关系 我拿到了 |
[19:52] | So how you doing? | 你过的怎么样 |
[19:55] | I’m all right. Good. | -我挺好的 -好啊 |
[19:57] | Oh but– | 而且 |
[19:59] | Looks like i’m gonna get my detective shield. | 好像我的探员警徽也快到手了 |
[20:00] | Debra wow that’s great. | 黛布 那太好了 |
[20:02] | Thank you. Congratulations. | -谢谢你 -恭喜 |
[20:04] | That’s good. That’s good. | 太好了 真棒 |
[20:06] | You wanna get some co– I should probably go. | -你想要咖啡 -我该走了 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll see ya. | 回见 |
[20:10] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[20:22] | I stopped at four bars got a new appreciation | 我去了四个酒吧 见识到 |
[20:25] | For how many alcoholics there are in miami. | 迈阿密为数众多的酗酒者 |
[20:28] | But still no ramon. | 可还是没找到雷曼 |
[20:41] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[20:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:48] | I just found out from the a.D.A.’S office | 我刚从助理检察官的办公室了解到 |
[20:51] | That they’re requesting logs | 他们现在要求查阅 |
[20:53] | From the anton briggs surveillance detail. | 安东的监察日志 |
[20:55] | Now i didn’t know why until i read ’em. | 看过之前我还不知道原因 |
[21:00] | You slept with our key witness? | 你跟我们的重要证人睡一块了 |
[21:03] | The a.D.A.’S looking into it? | 检察官拿这个做文章吗 |
[21:04] | Miguel prado was. | 是米格尔 |
[21:07] | I don’t know what the status of it is now. | 我不知道现在是什么情况 |
[21:10] | But it’s a conflict. | 真具戏剧性 |
[21:12] | And you should have given me the heads up. | 你事先至少该给我透个口风吧 |
[21:14] | Especially before i sent | 特别是在我把推荐信 |
[21:17] | My recommendation to laguerta for your shield. | 送呈洛格丽塔之前 |
[21:19] | You’re gonna spike it now? | 你要出尔反尔吗 |
[21:21] | Laguerta has final say. | 终决定权在洛格丽塔 |
[21:24] | But she deserves full disclosure. | 但她需要知道真相 |
[21:27] | Disclosure? Really sarge? | 真相 是吗 长官 |
[21:30] | Did you disclose that you met gianna | 那你有没有公开过你是因为在外面嫖 |
[21:31] | Because you were out strolling for a hooker? | 才遇上吉安娜的 |
[21:32] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[21:36] | I– | 我 |
[21:38] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[21:40] | I know someone in vice. | 我认识扫黄组的人 |
[21:43] | I’m the only one that knows i think. | 我想我是唯一知道这事的人 |
[21:44] | It’s not even that big of a deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[21:46] | Fuck fuck! I am sorry. I’m sorry. | 操 对不起 对不起 |
[21:54] | It’s just my chickens coming home to roost. | 我是自作自受罢了 |
[22:00] | Oh fuck. Fuck. | 靠 我靠 |
[22:12] | I met detective gianna | 我是在外面召妓的时候 |
[22:14] | While seeking the comfort of prostitutes. | 遇到的吉安娜探员 |
[22:16] | ‘Scuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:17] | I propositioned her. | 我对她提了非份之求 |
[22:19] | She revealed to me to be police. | 她对我亮出了警察身份 |
[22:22] | She had mercy on me; she let me off with a warning. | 她可怜我 放我一马 |
[22:24] | It was a dark time for me. | 那是我人生中的惨淡时光 |
[22:27] | I completely understand | 如果你要处理我的话 |
[22:28] | if you wanna pursue a case against me. | 我也可以理解 |
[22:29] | As cases go | 事情过了 |
[22:32] | Laying you out for thinking with your dick | 我不准备去查 |
[22:34] | Is pretty low on my list of priorities. | 你在下半身驱使下犯的错 |
[22:36] | Actually i was looking for simple human connection. | 其实我一直在寻找为人处世之道 |
[22:40] | No. Right. | 不 好吧 |
[22:41] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[22:45] | We all have secrets we prefer not to share angel. | 我们都有不愿公之于众的秘密 安吉尔 |
[22:47] | Skeletons. | 见不得光的秘密 |
[22:50] | Feel free to keep yours in the closet. | 把你的秘密好好藏起来吧 |
[22:53] | Deep in the closet. | 深深的藏起来 |
[22:54] | Thanks maria. | 谢谢 玛利亚 |
[22:56] | There’s something else you should hear from me | 不过还有些你事情你该听我说 |
[23:00] | Instead of the grapevine. | 而不是听信谣言 |
[23:01] | Angel how–How dark of a time was this? | 安吉尔 还有什么更糟糕的吗 |
[23:04] | It’s regarding my recommendation of | 是关于我推荐黛布拉·摩根 |
[23:05] | debra morgan for detective. | 成为探员的 |
[23:27] | So when you and mom get married | 你跟妈妈结婚以后 |
[23:29] | What should we call you? | 我们该怎么叫你呢 |
[23:31] | Um i think mr. Handsome | 就叫我 |
[23:32] | Would be a good name. | 帅哥好了 |
[23:40] | Is that you ramon? | 是你吗 雷蒙 |
[23:41] | Uh you can call me whatever you want. | 你们想怎么叫就怎么叫吧 |
[23:43] | I think we’ll just call you dexter. | 我想我们还是叫你德克斯特好了 |
[23:46] | That sounds good. | 好啊 |
[23:53] | Following me | 在我车上载着孩子的时候 |
[23:54] | With kids in my car? | 跟踪我吗 |
[23:56] | Now you’re just pissing me off. | 你惹火我了 |
[24:02] | Moment of truth. | 要真相吗 |
[24:04] | Stop or get a ticket asshole. | 要么停下要么等罚单吧 混球 |
[24:13] | Did you see that dexter? | 你看见了吗 德克斯特 |
[24:14] | Yeah that’s what happens | 看见了 司机发傻的话 |
[24:17] | when drivers do stupid things. | 结局就是如此了 |
[24:28] | Looks like he’s okay enough to walk away. | 看来那家伙倒没事 |
[24:34] | Until i get a hold of him. | 不过我会制住他的 |
[24:36] | This is gonna be a nice dinner. | 晚餐一定会很棒 |
[24:39] | Thank you for doing this dexter. | 谢谢你 德克斯特 |
[24:42] | Just doing what grooms are supposed to do. | 我只是做了新郎官该做的 |
[24:45] | So how are you coming along with your vows? | 那你的誓言背的如何了 |
[24:48] | Still working on ’em. | 还在背呢 |
[24:49] | I’m going to lob this in nice and easy. | 我会做的漂亮得体的 |
[24:52] | What kind of vows did you do the first time around? | 你第一次是立了什么样的誓言 |
[24:54] | The first time? | 第一次 |
[24:56] | Well paul and i just recited whatever the pastor said. | 保罗和我只是跟着神父一起起誓 |
[25:00] | Liar liar pants on fire. | 狼来啦 狼来啦 火烧屁股啦 |
[25:02] | Maitre d’ said we’d be seated in 15 minutes. | 前台说我们15分钟后就有座了 |
[25:11] | Un-Fucking-Believable. | 真他妈不敢相信 |
[25:16] | Ramon why don’t we go outside and talk about this. | 雷蒙 我们出去谈怎么样 |
[25:18] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[25:19] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 不用你教我该怎么做 |
[25:21] | Look these people have nothing to do with this. | 这些人是毫不相干的 |
[25:22] | This is between you and me right? | 这是我跟你之间的事情 好吗 |
[25:25] | I should put a bullet in your head. | 我真该当着大家的面 |
[25:28] | In front of everybody. | 冲你脑门上来一枪 |
[25:30] | So they can see what it’s like to lose someone. | 那么他们才会知道什么叫失去至亲 |
[25:34] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[25:36] | Come on you need to put the gun down | 别这样 在有人受伤之前 |
[25:39] | Before anyone gets hurt. | 把枪放下来 |
[25:40] | Freeze asshole. | 别动 混蛋 |
[25:45] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[25:47] | I will as soon as i get | 等你们局来人之后 |
[25:48] | Some of your sheriff buddies down here! | 我会的 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:59] | They all say the same thing. | 众口一词 |
[26:01] | “King was a very polite gardener. | 金是个彬彬有礼的园丁 |
[26:03] | I can’t believe he’s the skinner.” | 真不敢相信他就是剥皮者 |
[26:04] | I hate polite killers. | 我讨厌彬彬有礼的杀人犯 |
[26:06] | I heard you took down ramon prado last night. | 我听说你昨晚把雷蒙给撂倒了 |
[26:08] | Again. | 再次 |
[26:09] | Yeah the prados must love me. | 是啊 他们家肯定爱死我了 |
[26:11] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[26:13] | You gonna eat that? | 你要吃吗 |
[26:15] | Not anymore thanks. | 不吃了 谢了 |
[26:16] | That was robbery. | 刑侦科 |
[26:18] | There was a hit-And-Run fender bender | 发生了一起飞车劫案 |
[26:20] | Involving a stolen car. | 涉及到一俩被盗的车 |
[26:21] | Traffic enforcement caught the guy’s face. | 路勤拍到了那家伙的脸 |
[26:23] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[26:26] | They’re sending a photo over right now. | 他们正传照片过来 |
[26:32] | George fucking king. | 妈的乔治·金 |
[26:34] | God that’s definitely him. | 绝对是他 |
[26:35] | Robbery’s sending the car in right now. | 他们马上把车拉过来 |
[26:37] | I’ll grab my kit. | 我去操家伙 |
[26:38] | We’ll tear that car apart. | 咱去把它给拆成零件 |
[27:01] | By the book mr. Morgan. | 注意规定 摩根先生 |
[27:03] | If you need us we’re right outside lieutenant. | 如果需要的话 我们就在外面 警官 |
[27:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | How’s it feel ramon? | 感觉如何 雷蒙 |
[27:13] | How the fuck does what feel? | 感你妈的什么觉 |
[27:14] | Wake up sober for the first time in a week. | 一周以来头一次清醒的醒来 |
[27:17] | Like shit. | 狗屁 |
[27:18] | Yeah that shit’s called reality. | 确实 不过事实就是如此 |
[27:19] | It’s gonna be life as you know it for a long time. | 如你所知 生活就是这样 |
[27:21] | I’m gonna be outta here in a couple of days. | 我呆个几天就会出去了 |
[27:29] | One last coupon from your famous brother’s reputation. | 最后一次受惠于你老哥的名声 |
[27:32] | Something like that. | 就算是吧 |
[27:33] | So you don’t really have to bother with reality. | 所以你根本用不着操心 |
[27:34] | That must be nice. | 挺不错啊 |
[27:36] | You know what my fucking reality is? | 你知道该死的事实是什么吗 |
[27:39] | Miguel takes me on as a bodyguard | 米格尔让我当保镖 |
[27:40] | And i ask him why. | 我问他为什么 |
[27:41] | You know what he says? | 你知道他怎么说吗 |
[27:43] | To protect him from you. | 为了提防你 |
[27:49] | Did he say why? | 他说为什么了吗 |
[27:50] | No. | 没有 |
[27:52] | The only one miguel needed | 米格尔唯一 |
[27:54] | protection from was himself. | 该提防的是他自己 |
[27:57] | The man was paranoid. | 他有妄想症 |
[27:59] | That’s not true. That’s true. | -那不是真的 -是真的 |
[28:01] | You know it as well as i do. | 你比我清楚 |
[28:04] | Look i spent a lot of time with your brother | 我跟你老哥在一起很长时间 |
[28:05] | But it wasn’t 24/7; i don’t know what he was up to | 但不是全天无休 我不在的时候 |
[28:09] | When i wasn’t around. | 都不知道他在干什么 |
[28:11] | Neither does syl neither do you. | 西尔不知道 你也不知道 |
[28:17] | What i do know is this | 我所知道的是 |
[28:23] | You got a really ugly history. | 你肮脏的过去 |
[28:25] | Kidnapping brutality abuse. | 坑蒙拐骗 |
[28:27] | You trashed my apartment you followed me. | 操我的家 跟踪我 |
[28:31] | You put a gun in my face in front of my friends | 在我朋友面前 在我怀孕的未婚妻面前 |
[28:33] | In front of my pregnant fiancee. | 拿枪指着我 |
[28:36] | Why ramon? What’s your endgame? | 为什么 雷蒙 你要做什么 |
[28:37] | To hurt you. | 整你啊 |
[28:40] | Until you came into our life everything was fine. | 在你进入我们的生活前 一切都很好 |
[28:45] | Fine like what? | 好成什么样 |
[28:46] | Like oscar’s drug problem? | 比如奥斯卡吸毒 |
[28:48] | Like miguel’s…darkness? | 比如米格尔见不得人的事 |
[28:55] | What do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:56] | We were close. | 我们曾经很亲密 |
[28:58] | Miguel and i. He told me things. | 米格尔和我 他给我说的 |
[29:02] | He told me how he pushed your father down the stairs | 他告诉我为了保护奥斯卡和你 |
[29:04] | To protect oscar and you. | 他把你们父亲推下楼梯 |
[29:08] | And that he enjoyed it. | 他乐在其中 |
[29:12] | He fucking told you that? | 妈的他给你说这些 |
[29:15] | It was me that did that to our father. | 是我把老爸给推下楼的 |
[29:18] | Miguel took it from me; made it his story. | 米格尔把这说成是他自己的经历 |
[29:23] | Part of his god damn legend. | 他该死的传奇史的一段 |
[29:29] | Miguel always had to be the star. | 米格尔总是要当明星 |
[29:31] | He got the looks the charm | 他有外表 有魅力 |
[29:34] | Maybe even the brains but i got the strength. | 没准还有头脑 但是我得到了力量 |
[29:37] | I spent my whole life trying to hold it together | 我一辈子都在尽力做到全部 |
[29:40] | And now it’s all gone to shit. | 但是现在一切都成为狗屁 |
[29:42] | It doesn’t have to. | 没必要 |
[29:45] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[29:47] | Those cases you’re talking about | 你说的那些事 |
[29:49] | The kidnapping the brutality… | 坑蒙拐骗 |
[29:52] | That was me sweeping up after miguel’s fuck-Ups. | 只是我去给米格尔擦屁股 |
[29:56] | He wasn’t making my problems go away | 他根本没解决我的问题 |
[29:58] | I was risking my ass to cover his. | 我还得冒险为他擦屁股 |
[30:02] | I know the frustration the disappointment | 我了解你想帮你兄弟却帮不了的 |
[30:06] | Of wanting to help your brother and not being able to. | 那份挫败和沮丧 |
[30:15] | Where’s your son right now? | 你儿子现在在哪儿 |
[30:17] | Soccer practice. | 练习踢球 |
[30:20] | Your daughter? | 你女儿呢 |
[30:22] | Preschool. | 幼稚园 |
[30:27] | Where do they think their father is? | 他们觉得自己父亲去哪儿了 |
[30:30] | Sara told them something. I–I don’t know. | 莎拉会告诉他们 我不知道 |
[30:35] | Someday your kids will be old enough | 某天你孩子长大了 |
[30:38] | To see the truth for themselves. | 他们会知道真相 |
[30:41] | Just like you did with your father. | 正如你对你父亲的所作所为 |
[30:43] | I know. I’ve been there. | 我知道 我经历过 |
[30:48] | The sins of the father go on and on | 冤冤相报 |
[30:51] | From kid to kid to kid. | 无休无止 |
[30:53] | Unless someone–You– | 除非有人 你 |
[30:57] | Chooses to end them. | 选择结束 |
[31:08] | I’ve been there too. | 我也曾经历过 |
[31:15] | You don’t always have to destroy a wounded animal. | 没必要摧毁已经受伤的动物 |
[31:18] | Sometimes you just remove the thorn. | 有时你只需要拔出那根肉中刺 |
[31:24] | Those dark lines… | 这些黑色的 |
[31:27] | Reticulated veins. | 网状脉线 |
[31:28] | Oh holy shit it is skin. | 天哪 是皮肤 |
[31:30] | No more like… | 不 更像是 |
[31:33] | More like leaf. | 更像是叶子 |
[31:34] | So the only evidence we got | 搞了半天 我们从剥皮客偷的车上 |
[31:36] | from the car that skinner stole is a frigging leaf? | 找到的唯一证据 就是片叶子 |
[31:38] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的一定是在说笑 |
[31:39] | Yup. Tobacco leaf. | 没 确切的说是烟叶 |
[31:43] | Tobacco? | 烟叶 |
[31:48] | Fuckin’-A wasn’t there a– | 他妈的 不是有个 |
[31:50] | King’s uh former employer | 金的前任雇主吗 |
[31:52] | What was the name? | 叫什么来着 |
[31:53] | Thank you vince. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 文斯 不用谢 |
[31:55] | Cigar company. What was it called? | 雪茄公司 叫什么来着 |
[32:01] | El royale cigar company. | 萨尔瓦多皇家雪茄公司 |
[32:03] | It’s listed on the first tax form | 1992年 第一张税单就是 |
[32:04] | Filled out by king in 1992. | 由金填写的 |
[32:05] | Come on let’s go. | 好了 咱们出发 |
[32:14] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[32:15] | It’s great. | 很好 |
[32:16] | Thanks for doing this so fast bruno. | 谢谢你这么快赶制 布鲁诺 |
[32:18] | Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[32:19] | Now you do that. | 那你把领带打上 |
[32:21] | Okay. And i’ll get your shoes. | -好的 -我去给你拿鞋 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:32] | Remember what i taught you. | 记得我教你的吗 |
[32:34] | How could i forget? | 怎么会忘 |
[32:36] | Mom’s funeral. | 妈妈葬礼上 |
[32:40] | The rabbit… | 兔子 |
[32:41] | Hops over the log. | 单脚跳过木柴 |
[32:44] | Your mother would be so proud. | 妈妈会为你骄傲 |
[32:47] | Both of them. | 他们都会 |
[32:50] | The rabbit crawls under the log. | 兔子从木柴底下爬过 |
[32:54] | The rabbit runs around the log… | 兔子跑过木柴 |
[32:57] | One more time | 再来一次 |
[32:59] | Because he’s trying to outsmart the fox. | 因为他要智取狐狸 |
[33:03] | The rabbit… | 兔子 |
[33:05] | Dives through his rabbit hole. | 穿过他的兔子洞 |
[33:09] | Safe and sound. | 安全无恙 |
[33:15] | Safe and sound. | 安全无恙 |
[33:17] | Safe and sound. | 安全无恙 |
[33:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:28] | All we got out of searching the cigar factory. | 搜查雪茄公司所得 |
[33:30] | Total waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[33:31] | No sign of king? | 没金的踪迹吗 |
[33:32] | The security guard’s there ’round the clock. | 保安24小时巡逻 |
[33:34] | No way king gets in or out. | 没发现金进出过 |
[33:41] | Tomorrow is my wedding day. | 明天是我结婚的大日子 |
[33:45] | Some men would be excited. | 有的人会很兴奋 |
[33:48] | Others panicky. | 有的人会很恐惧 |
[33:51] | Me? | 那我呢 |
[33:54] | I feel…calm. | 我 很平静 |
[34:07] | What are you doing here on a saturday? | 都星期六了 你还在这干嘛 |
[34:10] | I’m just uh reanalyzing some of the evidence | 重新分析一些 |
[34:13] | From king’s stolen car. | 从金偷的车上找到的证据 |
[34:22] | Francis you came through. | 弗朗西斯 你来过了 |
[34:27] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[34:28] | Glad you’re here. I wanna talk to you. | 太好了你在 我要和你谈点事 |
[34:30] | Oh shit. | 要死了 |
[34:32] | I didn’t know she was here. | 我不知道她在 |
[34:35] | Did i say anything bad about her? | 我有说她坏话吗 |
[34:36] | You’re not the one she’s gonna ream. | 她找的不是你 |
[34:50] | Sit. | 坐 |
[34:57] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:02] | It seems the a.D.A. Has noticed | 地方助理检察官貌似注意到了 |
[35:03] | That your personal and professional lives | 你的私人生活和职业生涯 |
[35:05] | Are colliding. | 彼此相冲突了 |
[35:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:09] | Listen anton wasn’t officially a c.I. When that happened. | 听着 事情发生时安东不是正式的线人 |
[35:12] | So it was a one-Time thing? | 那只是一夜情咯 |
[35:17] | No. | 不是的 |
[35:19] | Still going on? | 还在继续吗 |
[35:23] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[35:25] | Do you want it to? | 你还想继续吗 |
[35:31] | I don’t know. He could be a key witness in my case. | 我不知道 他可能是我的案子里的重要目击者 |
[35:34] | Doesn’t have to be your case. | 这个案子不一定非要你跟 |
[35:38] | You know what. | 行了 |
[35:44] | You go ahead. | 随便你 |
[35:47] | You take away my case you take away my shield. | 拿走我的案子 拿走我的警徽 |
[35:49] | I don’t care anymore. | 我一点也不在乎 |
[35:52] | Because it wasn’t the wrong decision. | 因为我的决定是对的 |
[35:54] | I wanted to be with anton. | 我以前想和安东在一起 |
[35:57] | I still want to be with anton. | 我现在还是想和他在一起 |
[36:00] | And there is no possible way | 我们在一起 |
[36:02] | That us being together is a mistake. | 又不是什么错 |
[36:04] | Which means you’re not | 那就是说 |
[36:07] | Sacrificing your personal life to work. | 你不准备为事业牺牲爱情咯 |
[36:13] | Good for you. | 这是好事啊 |
[36:20] | Congratulations detective morgan. | 恭喜你 摩根探员 |
[36:26] | What? | 什么 |
[36:28] | You’re one of the smartest hardest working | 你是我部门里 |
[36:31] | Most annoying pain-In-The-Ass cops | 最聪明最努力 |
[36:34] | In my department. | 最卖命的一个 |
[36:35] | And you’ve earned this. | 你够资格当探员 |
[36:47] | What about the a.D.A.’S ethics probe? | 那地方助理检察官所谓的道德问题呢 |
[36:55] | The a.D.A. Is dead. | 那个地方助理检察官死了 |
[37:03] | Try one of these. | 尝尝这个 |
[37:07] | Ganache frosting. | 伽纳彻糖霜蛋糕 |
[37:11] | You hold onto that personal life. | 你坚守个人生活 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:15] | Reminds us what’s important. | 提醒了我们什么是最重要的 |
[37:18] | Cupcakes. | 纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[37:21] | Abso-Fucking-Lutely. | 绝对同意 |
[37:37] | Such a familiar situation. | 似曾相识的情况 |
[37:43] | Such an unfamiliar perspective. | 不曾来过的地方 |
[37:52] | George king. | 是乔治·金 |
[37:54] | So ramon wasn’t the only one following me. | 所以不止雷蒙一人在跟踪我 |
[37:56] | I underestimated miguel after all. | 我还是低估了米格尔 |
[37:59] | This is the part where my fear is supposed to build. | 营造恐惧是我伎俩 |
[38:04] | I know his m.O. By heart. | 我了解他的作案手法 |
[38:09] | But you’re not afraid. | 但你并不害怕 |
[38:12] | No. | 是啊 |
[38:14] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[38:15] | I am. | 我怕 |
[38:19] | I’ve been scared of it coming to this your whole life. | 我一直怕你会走到这样 |
[38:23] | A violent end. | 凄惨的结局 |
[38:27] | I tried to protect you. | 我试着保护你 |
[38:29] | And you did. | 你的确做了 |
[38:30] | This is my fault for not trusting you. | 是我的错 |
[38:33] | Instead i trusted miguel fucking prado. | 我不信你而去相信米格尔·普拉多 |
[38:36] | You did the best you could. | 你尽力了 |
[38:42] | I need you to understand something dexter. | 有些事你要明白 德克斯特 |
[38:44] | So did i. | 我也是 |
[38:48] | The very best that i could. | 我也尽力了 |
[38:50] | I hope to be half as good a father to my son. | 我要能做到你的一半就好了 |
[38:54] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[38:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:03] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[39:07] | I’ve never seen you cry before. | 我从未见你哭过 |
[39:11] | They’re not my tears dex. | 那不是我的眼泪 德克斯 |
[39:14] | They’re yours. | 是你的 |
[39:15] | I know but i’ve never… | 我知道 我从未 |
[39:19] | I’ve never felt this. | 我从未感受过眼泪的滋味 |
[39:21] | You’ve never had a son before. | 以前你没孩子 |
[39:25] | You want to see him come into the world. | 你想看到他出生 |
[39:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:30] | To raise him with rita. | 和丽塔一起抚养他 |
[39:33] | To watch him grow up. | 看着他长大 |
[39:37] | To protect him. I know. | -保护他 -我知道 |
[39:39] | I didn’t. | 我没有做到 |
[39:41] | Until now when it’s all gonna be taken away. | 直到快要失去 我才觉察到 |
[39:45] | I wanna be there for him. | 我想和他一起 |
[39:50] | I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life. | 我从未试过如此渴望什么 |
[40:09] | Come in. | 进来 |
[40:16] | You’re completely different from me. | 你和我完全不一样 |
[40:19] | You’re laid-Back | 你失业了 |
[40:20] | And musician-Y and…un-Ambitious. | 颓废 毫无野心 |
[40:25] | You’re like valium. | 你渴望安定的生活 |
[40:28] | And you’re like red bull. | 你却斗志满满 |
[40:31] | You are the best thing that has happened to me. | 对我而言 你才是最珍贵的 |
[40:35] | I’m still a witness in your case. | 我还是你案子的目击者 |
[40:37] | It’s not my case. | 不再是我的案子了 |
[40:39] | I recused myself. | 我退出了 |
[40:41] | You gave up a case–This case? | 你放弃了 放弃这个案子了 |
[40:43] | I had a choice. | 我选了 |
[40:44] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[40:49] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[40:55] | I’ve already chosen. | 我早已做出抉择 |
[41:01] | Hold on. Hold on i’ll turn it off. | 等等 我先把电话挂了 |
[41:04] | Wait just uh– | 等等 |
[41:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:08] | George king wasn’t at that cigar factory. | 乔治·金不在那个雪茄厂 |
[41:11] | Fucking duh but that’s not my case anymore. | 该死 但这案子不归我管了 |
[41:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[41:16] | Well i re-Ran the tobacco | 我重新检查了 |
[41:17] | That we got from george king’s stolen car. | 从金偷的那辆车上发现的烟叶 |
[41:18] | It turns out it’s at least a dozen years old. | 结果证明这叶子是十几年前的了 |
[41:21] | I called the cigar factory. | 我打电话问了雪茄厂 |
[41:22] | They only moved in there three years ago. | 他们三年前才搬来的 |
[41:24] | Where’d they move it? | 他们从哪搬来的 |
[41:29] | I know that look. | 我熟知那种表情 |
[41:33] | I’ve had that look. | 我以前的表情 |
[41:34] | He likes control. | 他喜欢掌控一切 |
[41:37] | Needs it. | 他需要掌控一切 |
[41:38] | So i’ll take it away from him. | 那我就要让事情不在他的掌控之中 |
[41:44] | I killed freebo. | 我杀了费宝 |
[41:48] | Sorry ’bout that. | 很抱歉 |
[41:51] | I tied him up. | 我将他绑起来 |
[41:53] | Not unlike this. | 和这差不多 |
[41:55] | Stabbed him in the left carotid artery. | 割断他的左侧颈动脉 |
[41:58] | Used his 16-Inch carbon steel | 用他那16英寸长的碳钢骨锯 |
[42:02] | Bone saw to separate his limbs. | 肢解他的尸体 |
[42:04] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[42:06] | Divided them equally Amongst six biodegradable trash bags. | 将他分尸装入六个垃圾袋内 |
[42:11] | Which are long gone now Carried north on the gulf stream. | 早就漂到墨西哥湾流北部去了 |
[42:21] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[42:23] | Usually. | 我常说谎 |
[42:25] | Not now. | 但现在没有 |
[42:27] | No point. | 毫无意义 |
[42:28] | Why would you have done such a thing? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[42:31] | Oh i have my excuses and justifications | 我有我的借口和理由 |
[42:35] | But really i just… | 但事实上 我只是 |
[42:38] | Need to. | 必须要 |
[42:39] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[42:41] | You have your excuses | 你有你的借口 |
[42:43] | Finding freebo getting your money. | 说什么找费宝来要回你的钱 |
[42:45] | But you know he’s dead. | 但你早知道他死了 |
[42:48] | You know there’s no money. | 你知道你拿不回钱 |
[42:51] | So really you’re just… | 所以 你只是 |
[42:53] | A killer. | 一个杀人狂 |
[42:54] | A monster. | 一个怪物 |
[42:56] | The stuff of nightmares. | 一个黑夜恶魔 |
[43:01] | I could kill you now. | 我现在就可以杀了你 |
[43:03] | If you can convince yourself i’m lying. | 如果你说服自己说我在撒谎 |
[43:05] | That you need to skin me to get information out of me. | 那你就要剥了我的皮 看我会不会说 |
[43:09] | You are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[43:14] | You do know where he is. | 你知道他躲在哪里 |
[43:16] | Miguel prado tell you that? | 米格尔这么告诉你的吗 |
[43:19] | He wanted me dead. | 他要弄死我 |
[43:21] | So he used you. | 所以他利用了你 |
[43:22] | He played on your obsession. | 他利用你的求财心切 |
[43:25] | It probably wasn’t too hard. | 这不会太难 |
[43:28] | I mean you’re a little single-Minded. | 你是有点一根筋 |
[43:31] | Let’s hope you’re this talk active Once i get my tools. | 等我拿上工具 希望你还能继续这么健谈 |
[43:44] | A wolf would chew off its own paw. | 狼会咬断自己的爪子 |
[43:47] | Its survival instinct is that fierce. | 它求生的本能是如此强烈 |
[43:49] | So is mine. | 我的也是 |
[44:25] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[44:32] | King’s truck 11:00. | 金的卡车 11点方向 |
[44:40] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[44:52] | No way i could stop in time ma’am. | 警官 我实在无力及时阻止 |
[44:54] | He fucking came out of nowhere. | 他不知道是从哪里冒出来的 |
[45:07] | Jesus officer. | 天啊 警官 |
[45:09] | He scraped his fucking skin off. | 他剥了他脸上的皮 |
[45:11] | Yeah well what goes around comes around. | 终于恶有恶报了 |
[45:14] | And it’s detective. | 还有 叫我警探 |
[45:23] | Dexter’s here. | 德克斯特来了 |
[45:25] | He just pulled up. | 还以为他要逃婚了 |
[45:26] | Oh finally. | 及时赶到了 |
[45:27] | Nothing to be concerned about | 没什么好担心的 |
[45:29] | But he kind of had a little accident. | 他只受了点轻伤 |
[45:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[45:33] | He took a tumble down some stairs. | 他从楼梯上摔下来 |
[45:35] | Broke his hand. Oh my god. | -弄伤了手 -天啊 |
[45:36] | Rita he’s fine. | 丽塔 他没事的 |
[45:39] | He can’t wait to get married. | 他已经迫不及待地赶来结婚 |
[45:40] | Hi. | 我来了 |
[45:42] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[45:43] | Dexter your room is down the hall. | 德克斯特 你的房间在大厅下面 |
[45:44] | You cannot be in here. | 你不能来这里 |
[45:46] | Wow. You look… | 你看起来真 |
[45:49] | You can’t see her ’til the wedding. | 婚礼前你不能见她 |
[45:51] | It’s bad luck. | 这会倒霉运的 |
[45:52] | I think i got that one covered sweetie. | 亲爱的 我只是包扎了一下 |
[45:55] | Oh baby are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[45:57] | Just embarrassed more than anything. | 有点很尴尬而已 |
[46:00] | Sweetheart why don’t we go and do your makeup? | 小甜心 我们去上妆吧 |
[46:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[46:10] | You’re not angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[46:11] | Why would i be? | 我为什么要生气 |
[46:13] | It’s not like you broke your hand on purpose. | 你不是故意要摔伤手的 |
[46:15] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 我只为你的到来而高兴 |
[46:18] | Safe. | 安全地在此 |
[46:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[46:21] | All right now go go. | 好了 快走啦 |
[46:22] | Okay. Be ready in a jiffy. | 好的 一会儿就好 |
[46:30] | You really do look beautiful. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[46:33] | She wants to hold onto her secret. | 她要保守她的秘密 |
[46:35] | And i’m going to respect that. | 而我要尊重她 |
[46:37] | It seems only fair | 这很公平 |
[46:39] | Given the secrets i keep from her. | 因为我也对她有所保留 |
[46:42] | We all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[46:43] | In that way i’m just like everyone else. | 这点上 我和任何人都一样 |
[46:46] | Sorta. | 有点吧 |
[46:53] | Heard about your little fall. Are you okay? | 听说你摔伤了 你没事吧 |
[46:55] | Yeah i’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[46:56] | I heard you nabbed george king? | 听说你抓了乔治·金 |
[46:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[46:59] | Great big scary contra boogeyman | 这个该死的吓人的恶魔 |
[47:01] | Gets surrounded and takes the chicken-Shit way out. | 被警方包围 企图逃跑未遂 |
[47:04] | Death by cop. | 死在警察面前 |
[47:06] | I’m glad he’s the only one who got hurt. | 我很高兴他是这次唯一一个受伤的 |
[47:08] | Yeah me too. | 我也这么想 |
[47:10] | Yuck. | 讨厌 |
[47:12] | Me in a dress. I feel like a transvestite. | 我穿着这礼服 感觉像是个易装癖者 |
[47:17] | Come here. | 来 |
[47:21] | Rabbit goes under the log… | 从下穿过去 |
[47:24] | Hops over the log… | 压在上面 |
[47:27] | Again… | 再一圈 |
[47:28] | Then… | 然后 |
[47:30] | Through his hole. | 穿过这个洞 |
[47:35] | Safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[47:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:43] | Just remember cody has your rings. | 记着科迪拿着你的婚戒 |
[47:45] | And don’t lock your knees when you’re standing up up there. | 到时你站在那 不要杵在那里 |
[47:47] | You’ll drop like a god damn stone. | 不然像块死板的石头 |
[47:50] | Where are your vows? | 你的誓约呢 |
[47:51] | Right here. | 在这里呢 |
[47:53] | I’m so happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[47:57] | Just wish dad could be here. | 真希望老爸在这 |
[48:01] | I have a feeling he is. | 我能感觉的到他在 |
[48:06] | Enough of this sappy shit. | 真够感情丰富的 |
[48:09] | Let’s get you fucking hitched. | 去结婚吧 |
[48:12] | I honor you. | 我尊敬你 |
[48:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:17] | I marry you. | 我在此嫁给你 |
[48:37] | I promise… | 我发誓 |
[48:41] | To be the very best husband | 尽我所能 |
[48:44] | And father That i can be. | 做个最好的丈夫和父亲 |
[48:53] | A completely utterly honest vow. | 绝对诚实的誓言 |
[49:16] | Dexter Morgan. Family man. | 德克斯特·摩根 有家室了 |
[49:21] | All my previous attempts at human connection | 我以前曾试图和人交往 |
[49:23] | Have ended in… well death. | 现在都已经烟消云散 |
[49:26] | And now i have a partner for life. | 如今我有了生活的伴侣 |
[49:29] | How did that happen? | 这是如何发生的 |
[49:31] | Am i drawn to the safety of belonging | 是我意识到夫妻关系的安全感 |
[49:34] | Or being part of something bigger than me? | 或是另一种比我自身更强烈的事物 |
[49:38] | Either way i’m a married man. | 总之 我是有家室的人 |
[49:41] | Soon to be a father. | 即将成为一名父亲 |
[49:44] | But what do i have to offer a child? | 但我会带给孩子什么呢 |
[49:48] | Just…me. | 只是 我 |
[49:52] | Demented daddy dexter. | 疯狂爸爸德克斯特 |
[49:56] | Maybe i’m making the biggest mistake of my life. | 可能这是我人生中最大的错误 |
[49:58] | But who’s perfect? Certainly not me. | 但谁又能完美 当然我不是 |
[50:01] | Certainly not harry. | 哈里也不是 |
[50:05] | Sure i’m still who i was, Who i am. | 但是 我依然是曾经的我 现在的我 |
[50:09] | Question is what do i become? | 问题是未来的我又是如何 |
[50:11] | There are so many blanks left to fill in. | 人生有太多空白有待书写 |
[50:14] | But right now at this moment i’m content. | 但是现在 此时此刻 我很满足 |
[50:18] | Maybe even… | 可能甚至 |
[50:21] | Happy. | 很开心 |
[50:22] | And i have to admit when all is said and done… | 我不得不承认 毕竟 |
[50:27] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |