时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dexter morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[00:05] | Good suburban husband. | 郊区模范丈夫 |
[00:06] | Happy father of three. | 拥有三个孩子的幸福父亲 |
[00:08] | Living the dream. | 梦想成真 |
[00:10] | Want to know a secret? | 给你讲个秘密吧 |
[00:12] | Daddy kills people. | 老爸我杀人 |
[00:15] | I’m halfway through the c.i. files you gave me. | 你给我的线人材料我看了一半 |
[00:18] | Maybe then I’ll finally get some answers. | 可能最终能有所获 |
[00:22] | Tell me again this isn’t crazy. | 我们并不疯狂 是吧 |
[00:24] | Crazy good. | 疯又何妨 |
[00:26] | Some guy on his honeymoon took a shot in the head. | 有人在度蜜月的时候被人射中头部 |
[00:29] | Grave condition. | 局势很严重 |
[00:29] | They’re pulling the plug tomorrow. | 他们准备明天关掉生命维持系统 |
[00:31] | Last thing our city needs is dead tourists. | 本市最不希望发生的就是游客事故 |
[00:33] | Brought you a copy of my article. | 给你带了份我写的文章 |
[00:35] | My editor okayed a follow-up. you got anything for me? | 编辑同意追踪报道 有什么线索没 |
[00:38] | I’d love to take you out for a drink. | 我请你喝酒 |
[00:41] | Let’s make it dinner. | 不如吃晚饭 |
[00:46] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[00:47] | How’s my favorite serial-killer hunter? | 我最喜欢的连环杀手追捕者 您最近如何 |
[00:50] | Are you here on a case? | 你是来查案的 |
[00:52] | Actually I’m retired now. | 实际上我退休了 |
[00:54] | Now I have the time to track down | 现在我有时间来追查 |
[00:55] | The one twisted son of a bitch who got away. | 那个逃脱的死变态 |
[00:59] | So who is the twisted son of a bitch? | 哪个死变态 |
[01:03] | I call him the trinity killer. | 我叫他逢三杀手 |
[01:05] | Kills in threes. | 一次作案三起 |
[01:06] | Been doing it all over the country for years. | 几年来全国作案多起 |
[01:09] | Trinity’s in miami, Dexter, | 德克斯特 这迈阿密逢三杀手 |
[01:11] | Starting his cycle all over again. | 又下手了 |
[01:13] | Vicky Noonan, 22, found in the bathtub. | 维姬·努南 22岁 在浴缸里被发现 |
[01:17] | 1979? | 1979年的案子 |
[01:19] | But this is the gomez hearing. | 但这是戈麦斯的听证会啊 |
[01:21] | Yes, mr. morgan. | 是的 摩根先生 |
[01:22] | The defendent’s name is Benito Gomez. | 被告的名字叫贝尼托·戈麦斯 |
[01:24] | I must have brought the wrong notes. | 我肯定带错笔记了 |
[01:26] | Wrong notes, wrong blood type, | 带错笔记 搞错血型 |
[01:28] | Wrong case. | 搞错案子 |
[01:28] | That’s what you call a momentary mix-up | 这难道是阁下所称的 |
[01:30] | In a murder trial? | 瞬间记忆混淆吗 |
[01:31] | That asshole you let walk? | 你放走的那个混球 |
[01:33] | Benito Gomez. | 贝尼托·戈麦斯 |
[01:34] | Ahh! Now you get it right. | 哦哟 这次记对名字了 |
[01:37] | Quinn’s legwork may have shown me | 奎因的案件调查让我发现 |
[01:38] | Where to find our friend, | 哪里可以找到我的杀手朋友 |
[01:40] | But this, Benny, | 但这次 本尼 |
[01:42] | My bloodwork is the stuff that seals your fate. | 我的血腥杰作将会成为你的命运终结者 |
[01:45] | Fuck you want? | 妈的你找谁 |
[01:46] | You. | 你 |
[01:48] | Shutdown for decades way out of town. | 远离市区 废弃数载 |
[01:50] | A fitting place for a punk like Benny Gomez | 专为终结贝尼托·戈麦斯 |
[01:52] | To go down for the count. | 这样的人渣而设的 |
[02:01] | Tonight’s the night I finally… | 今晚我终于可以 |
[02:04] | Sleep. | 安然入睡 |
[04:06] | Hang in there, buddy. We got you. | 别动 伙计 我们会把你弄出来的 |
[04:51] | Do you know where you are? | 知道自己在哪儿吗 |
[04:53] | Ambulance. What happened? | 救护车 发生什么事 |
[04:54] | You were in an accident. | 你出车祸啦 |
[04:58] | Benny. Benny. Benny. | 本尼 本尼 本尼 |
[05:14] | Sir, we found something in your car. | 先生 我们在你车上发现点东西 |
[05:19] | Benny Gomez is in there. | 贝尼·戈麦斯在里面 |
[05:21] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[05:23] | A bag. | 一个袋子 |
[05:26] | Says “pediatric” on it. | 上面写着小儿用药 |
[05:28] | Thought you might need to take it with you. | 我猜你可能要带上这个 |
[05:32] | Where are they taking my car? | 他们要把我车拖哪儿去 |
[05:34] | Just relax. They’ll take care of it. | 放松点 他们会搞定的 |
[05:36] | I have no idea where it’s going. | 事情大条了 |
[05:38] | If someone– | 如果有人 |
[05:39] | When someone finds what’s in back… | 等有人发现后备箱里的东西 |
[05:44] | It’s never as bad as it looks. | 情况没看起来那么遭 |
[05:45] | Oh, I’m pretty sure this is worse. | 当然 只有更糟 |
[05:55] | What’s your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[05:56] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[05:58] | You know who the president is? | 知道现任总统是谁不 |
[06:00] | Barack Obama. | 巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[06:02] | Your pupils are dilating normally, | 好消息是 |
[06:04] | Which is the good news. | 你的瞳孔扩张正常 |
[06:05] | Bad news is that you’ve sustained a concussion. | 坏消息是 车祸后脑震荡 |
[06:08] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 记得的最后件事是什么 |
[06:13] | Working late. | 加班 |
[06:16] | My wife… | 我妻子 |
[06:18] | Asked me to pick up some medicine for our son. | 叫我给孩子买药 |
[06:20] | He’s been sick. | 他病了 |
[06:22] | I haven’t been sleeping well. | 我最近一直睡眠不佳 |
[06:24] | I must have dozed off at the wheel. | 我肯定边开边瞌睡了 |
[06:25] | So you don’t remember the accident? | 那你不记得车祸的事了 |
[06:27] | No. | 不记得了 |
[06:28] | I don’t even remember getting in the car. | 都不记得怎么上车的 |
[06:31] | Short-term memory loss is common | 车祸后的 |
[06:32] | For this type of injury. | 短暂性失忆很正常 |
[06:34] | Can also effect your judgment, cause confusion, | 而且会影响你判断 犯迷糊 |
[06:36] | Disorientation. | 方向障碍 |
[06:37] | I just need a good night’s sleep, i think. | 我想我需要好好睡一觉 |
[06:40] | Not for the next 12 hours. | 接下来十二个小时不行 |
[06:42] | Any type of head trauma, we want | 不管哪种头部创伤 |
[06:43] | To keep the patient awake. | 我们都要使病人保持大脑清醒 |
[06:44] | I’d like to keep you here for observation. | 我希望你留院观察 |
[06:46] | Not an option. | 我才不干 |
[06:48] | My wife’s a registered nurse. | 我妻子是有资质的护士 |
[06:50] | She’ll keep an eye on me. | 她会照顾我 |
[06:51] | You got whacked pretty good, mr. morgan. | 摩根先生 你现在状况非常不佳 |
[06:53] | You need to be monitored. | 需要观察 |
[06:54] | I’ll get your admission paperwork going. | 我去给你办入院手续 |
[06:56] | Be right back. | 你等会儿 |
[07:01] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[07:02] | Oh, my god! | 上帝 |
[07:04] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:06] | It’s just a little fender bender. | 就是一小事故 |
[07:07] | The nurse said they brought you in an ambulance. | 护士说救护车把你带走的 |
[07:09] | An ambulance, dexter. | 救护车啊 德克斯特 |
[07:10] | No, it’s just a liability thing. | 不 他们只是尽责而已 |
[07:12] | Doc says i’m good to go. | 医生说我没事 可以走了 |
[07:15] | I raced over here. | 我一路跑着来的 |
[07:16] | Look at me. | 你看 |
[07:17] | I’m wearing two different shoes. | 鞋都穿错了 |
[07:19] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事 |
[07:21] | You look so pale. | 看起来脸色好苍白 |
[07:23] | Hospitals. | 医院嘛 |
[07:24] | They give me the creeps, which is why | 呆这里让人毛骨悚然 |
[07:26] | I want to get out of here. | 所以我想出院 |
[07:28] | I was so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[07:32] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事的 我没事 |
[07:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:35] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[07:37] | I got to get ready for work. | 我还得准备上班呢 |
[07:40] | Aspirin, caffeine, whatever it takes. | 阿司匹林 咖啡因 不管吃什么 |
[07:43] | If i fall asleep, it’s over. | 再睡着我就完了 |
[07:45] | And i’m not talking concussion. | 别说什么脑震荡了 |
[07:46] | If they find benny in my car, it’s lethal injection time. | 如果他们在我车上发现本尼 我就得玩儿完 |
[07:50] | Cody, you butt-breath, stay away from my stuff! | 科迪 你个讨厌鬼 别动我东西 |
[07:54] | If ever there was a reason to take a personal day, | 如果请假要理由的话 |
[07:56] | This is it. | 这总算的上 |
[07:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:58] | But I love having someone to worry about me. | 但有人关心的感觉真好 |
[08:01] | Good, ’cause that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 真好 那正是我能做的 |
[08:05] | Who else needs a kiss? | 还有谁要亲一个的 |
[08:06] | I’m good. | 我就算了 |
[08:08] | How about a hug? | 不如我们抱抱 |
[08:12] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[08:14] | Uh, just a little sore from the accident still. | 就是车祸后还有点痛 |
[08:16] | You got in an accident? | 你出车祸啦 |
[08:18] | Anyone die? | 有人死吗 |
[08:20] | Just a little fender bender. | 只是小事故 |
[08:21] | No one died. | 没有死人 |
[08:25] | There’s my cab. | 出租车来了 |
[08:26] | Dexter, why can’t you just call in? | 德克斯特 干嘛不请假 |
[08:28] | And what? take a vacation day? | 干嘛请假 去度假啊 |
[08:30] | I’d rather do that when we can all go to disneyworld. | 还是等我们去迪斯尼的时候再说吧 |
[08:32] | Disneyworld! | 迪斯尼也 |
[08:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[08:37] | I got to go to work. | 得上班去了 |
[08:41] | And i need one slow day at the job | 今天没谋杀案 |
[08:43] | Where nobody gets murdered. | 可以消极怠工 |
[08:44] | I already have a killer to clean up after. | 还有个杀手等我收拾残局 |
[08:47] | Me. | 就是我本人咯 |
[08:50] | Hay cafe con leche in the kitchen. | 厨房有咖啡 |
[08:51] | I’ll grab some at work. | 我到办公室再喝好了 |
[08:53] | Got to make sure to get there before you do. | 我得赶在你之前到 |
[08:55] | Don’t want to arouse suspicion. | 不想惹人怀疑啊 |
[09:01] | Speaking of arousing… | 说到惹人 |
[09:06] | You keep this up, there goes your head start. | 再这样你来不及了 |
[09:11] | What if we showed up together, hmm? | 要是我们一起出现会怎样 |
[09:14] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最糟会怎样 |
[09:21] | Better get to the station. | 得去车站了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I should get in the shower. | 是 我得洗澡先 |
[09:25] | You’ve got a ten-minute head start. | 你有十分钟时间可以走我前面 |
[09:27] | Make it 20 just to be safe. | 最好是二十分钟 |
[09:28] | You should… | 你该 |
[09:30] | Leave your hair down. | 把头发披着吧 |
[09:34] | It’s beautiful. | 那样很美 |
[09:42] | Yes, Ray’s tow yard, 15th, right? | 十五号雷氏拖车场 对吧 |
[09:51] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[09:53] | Car trouble? | 车出问题啦 |
[09:55] | I–little accident. | 小事故而已 |
[09:57] | It’s my fault. I’m a knucklehead. | 驾驶失误 我脑袋短路啦 |
[09:58] | You got a minute? | 能不能说句话 |
[09:59] | I’d like to pick your brain. | 我有问题想请教 |
[10:05] | I need to get over to the motor pool | 我得在他们 |
[10:07] | Before they run out of loaners or something. | 把车贷出去之前赶到拖车场 |
[10:09] | I need to pick up. | 还要去拿东西 |
[10:10] | Not a problem. I’ll walk with you. | 没关系啊 我们一起走 |
[10:12] | uh… yeah, I do have a minute. | 行 我有时间 |
[10:15] | Just want to follow up on that crime scene investigation | 只是想跟你谈下昨天的 |
[10:18] | From the other day. | 犯罪现场调查 |
[10:20] | Lisa bell? | 丽莎·贝尔 |
[10:22] | lisa bell? | 丽莎·贝尔 |
[10:23] | The girl in the bathtub. | 死在浴缸里的那个女孩 |
[10:25] | Right! uh…of course. | 哦 当然可以 |
[10:27] | The trinity killer’s most recent victim. | 逢三杀手最新的受害人 |
[10:29] | if my theory holds. | 如果我的想法没错 |
[10:32] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定自己没事吗 |
[10:33] | I’m just, uh, tired. Long night. | 我只是有点累 漫长的一夜 |
[10:36] | What can I tell you about Lisa Bell? | 关于丽莎·贝尔 你想知道些什么 |
[10:38] | You run across any hair or fiber | 在你发现的第二份血样里 |
[10:40] | In that second blood sample you found? | 你有没有找到任何毛发或纤维 |
[10:42] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[10:44] | Really is kismet, you know? | 天命如此 对吧 |
[10:48] | kismet? | 天命 |
[10:49] | fate. | 是缘分 |
[10:50] | I mean, if trinity had struck in buffalo | 如果逢三杀手袭击的是一头水牛 |
[10:52] | Instead of miami, i wouldn’t have access | 而不是迈阿密 那么我就见不到 |
[10:54] | To a blood guy of your caliber. | 你这样才华横溢的血液分析师 |
[10:57] | well, thanks…for that. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | But the person that you should really be talking to | 但你真正应该谈谈的人 |
[11:01] | Is my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[11:02] | She’s lead on lisa bell. | 她负责丽莎·贝尔的案子 |
[11:03] | see? | 看见没 |
[11:04] | Already putting good ideas in my head. | 已经给我出了好主意 |
[11:07] | Kismet. | 天命如此 |
[11:12] | More like self-preservation. | 更像是自保 |
[11:13] | Last thing i need right now is frank lundy, | 现在我需要的人是弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[11:16] | Rock star fbi profiler | FBI的明星探员 |
[11:18] | Standing between me and benny gomez. | 站在我和贝尼·戈麦斯中间 |
[12:13] | No crime scene tape, no coroner’s van. | 没有犯罪现场的录像 没有法医的大篷车 |
[12:16] | That bodes well. | 这预示着一切安好 |
[12:20] | Unless s.w.a.t.’s lying in wait for me. | 除非反恐特警组正等着我上钩 |
[12:26] | Ah! | 啊 |
[12:30] | The bag’s still there. | 包裹还在那儿 |
[12:32] | Wait, a bag. | 等等 只有一个 |
[12:34] | Not the six it takes to hold a body. | 这不是装尸体的那6个包裹 |
[12:40] | My kill tools. | 我的杀人工具 |
[12:42] | If they’re here and benny isn’t, | 既然它们在这儿 而贝尼不在 |
[12:44] | He must have been thrown from the car. | 他肯定是被甩出车了 |
[12:50] | I have to get to the crash site. | 我要到翻车地点去 |
[12:55] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[12:57] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[12:59] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[13:00] | dexter, i need you at a crime scene. | 德克斯特 我需要你赶到一个犯罪现场 |
[13:02] | Someone found the body. | 有人发现了尸体 |
[13:03] | oh, you make it sound so easy. | 说起来容易 |
[13:06] | vizcaya reef hotel. | 维斯卡亚珊瑚酒店 |
[13:08] | just one murder-free day, miami. | 我只请求迈阿密 |
[13:10] | That’s all i asked for. | 能有无凶杀案的一天 |
[13:11] | On my way. | 我就去 |
[13:13] | okay, i need you there asap. | 好的 你尽快赶到那里 |
[13:14] | This is high priority. | 这个案子必须优先处理 |
[13:16] | one stop first. higher priority. | 先放一放这个案子 因为有更优先的事情 |
[13:21] | If that one stop doesn’t give me benny gomez, | 如果找不到贝尼·戈麦斯 |
[13:24] | I’ll be running out of options. | 我将别无选择 |
[13:27] | all right, let’s get moving. | 好吧 我们出发 |
[13:28] | Yale, soderquist, morgan, quinn… | 耶鲁 叟达奎斯特 摩根 奎恩 |
[13:30] | sarge, i’m working a lead on the lisa bell case. | 警司 我正在负责丽莎·贝尔的案子 |
[13:32] | – I have to – where the hell’s quinn? | -我必须… -奎恩在哪里 |
[13:34] | here. i’m here. | 这里 我在这里 |
[13:35] | not for long. | 还没久等 |
[13:37] | Another tourist caught a bullet. | 又有一个游客遇害了 |
[13:39] | You do what you have to do with the bell case, | 你尽力负责贝尔的案子吧 |
[13:41] | But check in, we may need you at the hotel. | 登记一下 我们可能需要你去酒店 |
[13:42] | okay. | 好的 |
[13:43] | you came up with something on our case? | 我们的案子你有什么发现吗 |
[13:44] | yeah. yeah. | 是的 |
[13:45] | While you were looking for your panties | 当你和妓女潇洒好后 |
[13:46] | On some chickie-do’s floor. | 找裤子时 |
[13:50] | Frances, hey, deb. | 弗朗西斯 嗨 我是黛布 |
[13:52] | Were you able to pull anything up | 你能找找 |
[13:53] | On that 30-year-old homicide i was asking you about? | 我问过的那个30岁的杀人犯的资料吗 |
[13:56] | Perp’s name’s eddie noonan. | 名字可能是艾迪·努南 |
[13:58] | Great. can you bring it up? | 好的 你能带给我吗 |
[13:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:03] | My keen forensic sense of smell | 我敏锐的嗅觉 |
[14:04] | Tells me you’re wearing a perfume. | 告诉我你擦了香水 |
[14:06] | Anything to do with the return | 是不是因为 |
[14:09] | Of one special agent frank lundy? | 特别探员弗兰克·蓝迪的回归 |
[14:12] | i already have a boyfriend | 我已经有男朋友了 |
[14:14] | Who happens to be coming back in town tonight. | 他今晚正好从镇上回来 |
[14:16] | And if you smell me again, i’ll punch you in the throat. | 如果你再闻的话 我就打断你的喉咙 |
[14:21] | so much for keeping these shootings low profile. | 让这些人保持低调可真是比登天还难 |
[14:25] | “a string of robberies turned deadly | “系列抢劫案升级” |
[14:27] | “in what authorities are now calling | “当局称之为…” |
[14:28] | ‘the vacation murder’.” | “假日杀手” |
[14:29] | imagine how thrilled the mayor is | 现在这事人尽皆知 |
[14:31] | This thing had a brand name. | 想象一下市长该有多么激动 |
[14:32] | wait till he hears it’s “vacations murders,” plural. | 直到他听说有好几个假日杀手 |
[14:35] | jesus. | 天呐 |
[14:36] | Does anyone know this christine hill? | 有人认识这个克莉丝汀·希尔吗 |
[14:41] | we might have met a few times. | 我们见过几次 |
[14:44] | well,see if you can get her to tone down the creative writing, okay? | 看你能不能让她闭嘴了 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna need an arrest here soon. | 我希望这种事情到此为止 |
[14:49] | don’t worry, i’m on it. | 别担心 有我管着 |
[14:50] | actually, i’m on it. | 事实上 是我管着 |
[14:51] | I told the mayor i’d take lead on this case. | 我告诉过市长我来负责这个案子 |
[14:57] | okay. | 好的 |
[14:57] | no reflection on you, sergeant. | 没事了 警司 |
[14:59] | it’s your call, lieutenant. | 听你的 警督 |
[15:04] | you are so boning this reporter. | 这份报告 你有麻烦了 |
[15:06] | shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[15:07] | guys, vamanos, we got a crime to solve. | 同志们 我们有案子要处理 |
[15:22] | you here to lend a hand? | 你是来帮忙的吗 |
[15:24] | more like find one. | 不如说是来找一样东西 |
[15:26] | If those body parts were thrown from the car, | 如果那些尸块被甩出了车 |
[15:28] | Locating them is a matter of– | 找到它们 |
[15:29] | velocity and trajectory. | 应该轻而易举 |
[15:34] | Should be right around here. | 应该就在这附近 |
[15:43] | just imagine if harrison had been– | 想象一下如果哈里森… |
[15:45] | he wasn’t. | 不是他的错 |
[15:46] | if your ritual hadn’t been interrupted | 如果你的仪式不是因为给哈里森 |
[15:48] | To go pick up meds for harrison– | 买药而打断的话… |
[15:49] | you saying he’s to blame for this? | 你是说这是他的错吗 |
[15:51] | i’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:00] | dizzy? | 头晕了 |
[16:04] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:05] | unless you can’t find benny gomez. | 除非你找到了贝尼·戈麦斯 |
[16:08] | Those bags aren’t here, dexter. | 那些包裹不在这儿 德克斯特 |
[16:11] | What did you do with his body? | 你原打算怎么处理这些尸块 |
[16:13] | rita called about harrison and… | 丽塔打电话告诉我关于哈里森的事… |
[16:16] | Everything else is just fog. | 别的事情就像一团迷雾 |
[16:20] | come on, dex. think. | 德克斯 好好想想 |
[16:27] | where is benny? | 贝尼在哪里 |
[16:30] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:41] | Fucking dead people. | 该死的人 |
[16:45] | everything we’ve got on noonan’s | 我们了解的关于努南的材料 |
[16:46] | 1979 homicide conviction. | 1979年 谋杀罪 |
[16:48] | Evidence logs, witness statements. | 证据记录 目击报告 |
[16:50] | Plea agreements in there too. | 还有申诉辩词也在那里 |
[16:52] | – frances… – mmm? | -弗朗西斯 -恩 |
[16:54] | if i hadn’t already gone through that phase in college, | 如果我没有经历大学那阶段 |
[16:56] | I’d kiss you. | 我会亲你的 |
[16:58] | so why are you interested | 你怎么会对一个 |
[16:59] | In a murder that happened while you were in diapers? | 你还穿着尿布时的杀人犯如此感兴趣呢 |
[17:01] | a guy kills his wife while she’s taking a bath | 一个男人在妻子洗澡时杀死了她 |
[17:03] | 30 years ago. | 30年前 |
[17:05] | We found a new victim a few days ago at, | 几天前我们又发现了新的受害人 |
[17:06] | Get this, his old address. | 在他的老地点 |
[17:08] | A coincidence? i think fucking not. | 是巧合吗 肯定不是 |
[17:10] | you forgetting something? | 你忘了点什么吗 |
[17:12] | Your father’s old confidential informant folders | 你爸爸以前那些机密的线人报告 |
[17:14] | Aren’t gonna re-file themselves. | 可不会自己归档 |
[17:15] | sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:16] | Susannah coffey. another blast from the past. | 苏珊娜·科菲 另一个线人 |
[17:19] | hmm, was she at least useful? | 她给你帮助了吧 |
[17:21] | only as a reminder to wear sunblock. | 只让我记得要涂防晒霜 |
[17:22] | But i’m still waiting on a few call backs | 我还在等名单上的其他人 |
[17:25] | From some other names on the list, | 打来的回电 |
[17:26] | But so far, i’m starting to think | 到目前为止 我开始思考 |
[17:28] | Maybe i fucked around more than my old man did. | 也许我比老爸惹的麻烦还多 |
[17:32] | just work the scene. | 好好工作 |
[17:34] | Don’t raise flags. | 别露马脚 |
[17:35] | Just work the scene… | 好好工作 |
[17:36] | Then get the hell to the boxing arena. | 然后去该死的拳击场 |
[17:43] | get those news trucks out of here. | 让那些新闻车开走 |
[17:44] | I got a coroner’s van coming through. | 有辆法医的大篷车要进来 |
[17:45] | copy that. | 知道 |
[17:50] | hey, joey. | 嗨 乔 |
[17:52] | this is an active crime scene, ma’am. | 这是案发现场 女士 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna need you behind that tape. | 你最好到封锁线后面去 |
[17:55] | “ma’am”? | 女士 |
[17:57] | your article, “vacation murder”? | “假日杀手”是你的文章 |
[17:59] | “murders” now, it seems. | 谋杀 现在看起来是 |
[18:01] | see, how am i supposed to talk to you | 为了不给你话里抓到把柄 |
[18:02] | When i got to watch everything i say? | 我要如何跟你聊呢 |
[18:03] | which means you do still want to talk to me? | 这意味着你还是愿意和我说话的咯 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[18:10] | good. | 好的 |
[18:11] | ’cause i like talking to you. | 因为我喜欢和你谈话 |
[18:13] | Amongst other things. | 了解内幕消息 |
[18:16] | those things are good, but we got | 案件进展不错 但我们 |
[18:18] | To have some ground rules. | 要遵守规矩 |
[18:24] | quinn, i need you to run an inventory | 奎恩 我要你列份清单 |
[18:26] | On the victim’s personal effects. | 关于死者的社会关系 |
[18:28] | i’m on it, boss. | 明白 头儿 |
[18:30] | stay back here, ma’am. | 呆在这后面 女士 |
[18:31] | You know better. | 你知道这样最好 |
[18:35] | Your timing sucks. | 这个时机太不好了 |
[18:37] | what have we got here? | 我们在这儿发现了点什么 |
[18:38] | shot from behind as he was coming in the room. | 当他进入房间的时候 背后中枪 |
[18:41] | Caught a medium-caliber bullet in the back of the neck. | 颈部后方发现一枚中等口径的子弹 |
[18:43] | empty wallet, watch missing, drawer’s empty. | 钱包是空的 手表不见了 柜子也是空的 |
[18:46] | someone figured out it’s easier to rob people who are dead first. | 看来有人觉得把人杀死后 抢劫更方便 |
[18:49] | directional swipe pattern of one of the assailant’s shoes | 用攻击者的鞋子猛击的方向 |
[18:51] | Shows he went that way. | 表明他正往那边走 |
[18:53] | okay, angel, start a canvass. | 好的 安吉儿 展开彻底调查 |
[18:55] | Guests, employees, security cameras. | 旅客 雇员 监视录像 |
[18:57] | Already handled. | 已经开始调查了 |
[18:57] | Next of kin will have to be notified. | 然后通知亲属 |
[18:59] | Got it, if you’re good with that, lieutenant. | 明白 我就去办 警督 |
[19:01] | You got your hands full here. | 算了 你这就够忙的了 |
[19:03] | I’ll deal with it. | 我去联系 |
[19:05] | What’s up with the boss lady taking lead on your case? | 这女老板怎么接了你的案子 |
[19:07] | Chain of command is there for a reason, Vince. | 文斯 服从命令 |
[19:10] | Just do your god damn job. | 管好你自己就好了 |
[19:13] | Dude, your gills are green. | 老兄 你的脸色都青了 |
[19:14] | You gonna blow? | 是不是想吐啊 |
[19:16] | Uh, I need to get some air. | 我去透透气 |
[19:24] | Don’t have time for this. | 没时间浪费了 |
[19:33] | Oh. Are we blood? | 这是血吗 |
[19:44] | Join you? | 可以坐这吗 |
[19:48] | What a fuck. some things– | 他妈的 这 |
[19:51] | Holy-what-the-fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[19:53] | Sushi. | 寿司 |
[19:54] | What happened to the daily cucumber sammy? | 怎么不吃每天一顿的黄瓜甜点了呢 |
[19:57] | It retire along with the rest of you? | 难道也跟着你一起退休了 |
[19:59] | All that cream cheese wasn’t exactly helping my cholesterol. | 奶酪会增加我的胆固醇 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. This is too fucking weird. | 不好意思 这太古怪了 |
[20:07] | I can get a sandwich if it makes you more comfortable. | 只有你能觉得舒服点 我可以换个三明治 |
[20:09] | No, it’s… | 不是因为这个 是 |
[20:11] | This. | 这 |
[20:13] | Us. | 是我们 |
[20:15] | I haven’t seen you, spoken to you, | 在这两年间 |
[20:18] | Or exchanged so much as a fucking christmas card | 我没有见过你或是和你说过话 |
[20:20] | With you in two years. | 连圣诞贺卡都没寄过 |
[20:22] | Now all of a sudden you’re in Miami | 现在你突然来了迈阿密 |
[20:23] | Holding a pair of chopsticks without so much | 拿了双筷子在我面前吃饭 |
[20:26] | As an email saying, “hey, remember me? | 就好比你发给我邮件说”记得我吗” |
[20:28] | “We used to fuck. I’m coming to town. | “我们上过床的 我要来迈阿密了” |
[20:29] | You want to grab lunch?” | “一起吃顿饭吧” |
[20:31] | I mean, seriously. What the fuck? | 我认真地说 你在搞什么 |
[20:35] | I know. Same old mouth. | 我知道 我这张嘴一向很毒 |
[20:38] | Not without its charm. | 但魅力依旧 |
[20:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:41] | That’s all you have to say to me? | 你就是要来跟我说这些的吗 |
[20:45] | I should have let you know I was coming to Miami. | 我是该通知你我来迈阿密的 |
[20:48] | This task force they’re trying to put together is hush-hush. | 但这案子是要求保密的 |
[20:52] | Plus I knew you’d be busy, | 而且我知道你很忙 |
[20:54] | What with making detective and all. | 尤其是当上警探了 |
[20:57] | Yeah, well, tell me about it. | 还用得上你说 |
[20:59] | I have a suspect en route. | 我正在调查一名潜逃嫌犯 |
[21:01] | The Lisa Bell case? | 丽莎·贝尔的案子吗 |
[21:03] | What do you know about Lisa Bell? | 你对丽莎·贝尔了解多少 |
[21:05] | Only what your brother’s told me. | 就你哥哥告诉我的那些 |
[21:11] | Well, “check this,” she brags. | “你听着” 牛皮王 |
[21:14] | We found another murder. | 我查到另一宗谋杀案 |
[21:15] | 30 years old. | 30年前的 |
[21:16] | Same m.o., same address, | 同样的杀人手法 同样的地址 |
[21:18] | Same fucking bathtub. | 还有同样的浴缸 |
[21:20] | A guy was convicted. | 有个家伙被定罪判刑 |
[21:21] | He’s back out in the world. | 然而现在出狱了 |
[21:22] | So how do I not like him for slicing up Lisa Bell? | 我能不怀疑他杀了丽莎·贝尔吗 |
[21:25] | Sounds like he deserves a good hard look. | 听起来他就是一副穷凶极恶样 |
[21:28] | I had patrol pick him up. | 我已经让巡逻警去抓他 |
[21:29] | Should be here any minute. | 他随时会到 |
[21:31] | Mind if I tag along? | 不介意我和你一起吧 |
[21:34] | To the interview? | 你要参与审讯 |
[21:36] | I’d like to see detective Morgan in all her glory. | 我想看下摩根警探的英姿 |
[21:40] | Sounds like someone’s bored with retirement already. | 貌似有人已经厌倦退休生活了 |
[21:43] | – Here you go. – Thanks very much. Keep the change. | -给你 -谢谢 不用找了 |
[21:47] | Come on, guys. Come on, boys. | 家长们 小朋友们 过来看看 |
[22:03] | Oh, sorry, sir. It was an accident. | 对不起 先生 我不是故意的 |
[22:06] | It’s okay, kiddo. | 没事 小朋友 |
[22:08] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[22:09] | What is that, strawberry? | 这是什么味的 草莓 |
[22:11] | Uh, bubble gum gelato. | 泡泡糖冰激凌 |
[22:13] | How, uh… repulsive. | 真 恶心的 |
[22:20] | You better catch up with your mom. | 快去找你妈妈吧 |
[22:25] | You don’t want to lose her. | 你决不想失去她的 |
[22:32] | Just had to find blood, didn’t you? | 你还在查找血迹啊 |
[22:36] | It is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[22:38] | And you’ve got a family to support | 你要养家糊口 |
[22:40] | And people to dismember. | 又要杀人分尸 |
[22:42] | You’re spinning too many plates, dexter. | 你顾虑的太多了 德克斯特 |
[22:44] | The sooner I wrap this up, | 我越早搞定这里 |
[22:45] | The sooner I get to the boxing arena. | 越早回到拳击场 |
[22:47] | You might want to give some thought | 你或者要考虑下 |
[22:48] | As to what happens when somebody else finds that body. | 如果有其他人发现尸体该怎么办 |
[22:55] | Manager’s on his way to open the safe. | 经理正过来开保险柜 |
[22:58] | What’s the date of birth on his passport? | 他护照上的生日是什么时候 |
[23:00] | 5/5/72. | 72年5月5日 |
[23:14] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[23:36] | Don’t sweat it, Quinn. | 别担心 奎恩 |
[23:38] | I’ve got much bigger things to worry about. | 我还有更重要的事要担心 |
[23:41] | I filled in the lieutenant on what we found. | 我向警督报告了我们的发现 |
[23:43] | “We”? | 我们 |
[23:45] | Dude, there’s no “me” in “team.” | 老兄 单说”我”太不够意思了 |
[23:47] | Well, technically there is, but– | 好吧 虽然事实如此 |
[23:49] | Blood deposit on the yucca on the assailant’s escape route. | 仙人掌上的血迹说明了凶手逃跑路线 |
[23:52] | He probably scraped himself. | 他可能擦伤了 |
[23:53] | Does that mean we have his DNA? | 那我们就能提取到他的DNA了 |
[23:55] | I’ll run it through the database soon as I get back to the lab. | 我一回实验室 就搜索数据库做比对 |
[23:57] | Go. | 好 去吧 |
[23:58] | You, come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[24:01] | I’m going… | 我是要走了 |
[24:02] | Just not where you think. | 但不是你们想的地方而已 |
[24:05] | You were convicted of killing your wife back in ’79. | 79年你因杀妻被判刑 |
[24:08] | Sliced open her femoral artery. | 割断她的股动脉 |
[24:09] | She bled to death in your bathtub. | 她因失血过多而死在浴缸 |
[24:12] | Do I need to talk to a lawyer? | 我能找个律师谈谈吗 |
[24:13] | At this point, we’re interviewing you | 现在我们审讯你 |
[24:15] | To get more or less an expert opinion. | 是为了听听你这专家的意见 |
[24:17] | See, your case bears an uncanny resemblance | 你的案子和我们现在调查的案子 |
[24:19] | To a case we’re working on now. | 有着惊人的相似 |
[24:21] | Same m.o. a la that femoral artery. | 杀人手法都是割断股动脉 |
[24:25] | Same house. | 同一栋房子 |
[24:27] | Same everything. | 一切都一样 |
[24:28] | No fucking way. | 他妈的胡扯 |
[24:30] | Yes fucking way. | 我也希望是胡扯 |
[24:33] | Sort of puts you at number one, person-of-interest-wise. | 有人把你当第一模仿对象了 |
[24:35] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没有杀我妻子 |
[24:36] | Oh, no? | 没有吗 |
[24:38] | You’re just another innocent man behind bars for no good reason. | 那你还含冤入狱了咯 |
[24:40] | The fucking deck was stacked | 在一个有死刑的州 |
[24:42] | Before I walked into that courtroom | 我上法庭前 |
[24:44] | In a death penalty state. | 一切都已定好了 |
[24:46] | You copped to doing the deed. | 你自己认罪了的 |
[24:48] | You took the deal. | 你接受了认罪协议 |
[24:49] | I did my time and I moved on. | 所以我坐了牢 然后继续生活 |
[24:51] | You moved on to Lisa Bell. | 你继续杀了丽莎·贝尔 |
[24:53] | Who is Lisa Bell? | 谁是丽莎·贝尔 |
[24:54] | The young lady that you killed last monday night in your old house. | 那个周一晚在你老家被杀掉的女人 |
[24:58] | Whatever sick fucking poetry you find in that. | 你他妈的很享受杀人啊 |
[25:04] | Tell us what you did, Mr. Noonan. | 说你干了什么吧 努南 |
[25:09] | It was muggy for so late at night. | 那夜天气很闷 |
[25:13] | And Vicky, my wife… | 维姬 我妻子 |
[25:17] | Wanted to cool off in the tub, so… | 想去冲个凉 |
[25:21] | I went out to score some shit and I came back. | 我出去走走 等我回来 |
[25:26] | And I found her. | 就发现她死了 |
[25:34] | I wish I could buy the tears. | 我多希望能相信你的眼泪 |
[25:36] | I just… | 但我 |
[25:38] | I can’t get there. | 我做不到 |
[25:40] | Monday night I was working a swing shift | 周一晚我在阿拉培塔区的 |
[25:42] | At the homeless shelter in Allapatah | 收容所里上班 |
[25:44] | Hosing piss off the sidewalk from the folks | 冲洗人行道上路人的尿迹 |
[25:46] | Waiting to get inside till 8-fucking-a.m. | 直到早上八点才回去的 |
[25:53] | We’ll call the homeless shelter. | 我们会联系收容所 |
[25:54] | Verify your story. | 以证实你所说的话 |
[26:03] | One, the guy’s a train wreck. | 第一 这家伙脑子有问题 |
[26:05] | Two, he’s a total slob, he smells like a sewer, | 第二 他又懒又臭 |
[26:08] | And his fingernails are disgusting. | 指甲也恶心 |
[26:09] | Our killer’s meticulous. | 但是凶手却心思缜密 |
[26:10] | Zero DNA left at the crime scene. | 现场半点DNA都没有留下 |
[26:12] | Obviously you caught his case of the shakes. | 显然你看到他那激动的样子 |
[26:14] | Given his rehab history, I’m voting DTS. | 介于他有戒毒史 我觉得他不是我们的疑犯 |
[26:16] | And Lisa Bell was cut with surgical precision. | 丽莎·贝尔的伤口有外科手术那种精度 |
[26:18] | So, detective Morgan… | 摩根警探 |
[26:22] | Are we in agreement here? | 我们意见相同吧 |
[26:23] | Violent agreement…Retired special agent Lundy. | 是的 退休的特别探员兰迪 |
[26:27] | If Noonan didn’t kill Lisa Bell, | 如果不是努南杀害丽莎·贝尔 |
[26:30] | Why is the m.o. the same as his wife’s murder? | 为什么杀人手法会和他妻子的一样呢 |
[26:32] | Copycat? | 模仿杀人 |
[26:33] | Of an obscure 30-year-old crime? | 模仿一件30年稀里糊涂的凶杀案 |
[26:36] | Do we think Noonan’s telling the truth… | 你觉不觉得努南说的是事实 |
[26:39] | That he didn’t kill his wife? | 他没有杀他妻子 |
[26:40] | I believe we do. | 是的 |
[26:42] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[26:44] | I have a theory I’d like to run by you. | 我有个设想需要你来协助 |
[26:47] | We could grab dinner, review the case, | 我们一起吃晚饭 回顾案情 |
[26:49] | Maybe catch a bad guy. | 再抓住凶手 |
[26:52] | I…uh… | 我 |
[26:58] | Okay, I guess. | 好吧 |
[27:00] | Um, I’ve got to cut Noonan loose | 我去释放努南 |
[27:01] | And make sure he talks to a lawyer. | 让他和律师谈一谈 |
[27:03] | If our side railroaded him into that plea bargain, | 如果当年是我们警方逼他认罪的话 |
[27:07] | He could have one fuck mother of a case. | 他也能够翻案了 |
[27:09] | You have a good heart, Debra. | 你真是善良 黛布拉 |
[27:12] | I pick up at 8? | 我八点来接你 |
[27:13] | Yeah, so I’ll– | 嗯 我 |
[27:16] | Yes. yes. | 就这样吧 |
[27:49] | The boxing arena’s at the next off ramp, | 经过下一个坡就是拳击场了 |
[27:51] | But I still have miles to go before I sleep. | 在我能安然入睡前还有很多事要办 |
[28:00] | Bits and pieces. | 零零星星的画面 |
[28:03] | Memory fragments. | 点点滴滴的片段 |
[28:05] | All I have from last night. | 我昨晚以来的全部记忆 |
[28:25] | Looks like I got the job done. | 好像我的工作做完了 |
[28:29] | Almost. | 几乎做完了 |
[28:31] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[28:35] | I was off my game. | 我状态不佳 |
[28:39] | Sloppy. | 马马虎虎 |
[28:41] | With Harry’s code ingrained in me, | 哈里的准则在我心里根深蒂固 |
[28:42] | Cleaning a kill room should be automatic. | 应该自动清理作案现场 |
[28:45] | The code. | 这准则 |
[28:46] | Etched into my memory to ensure survival. | 刻在我的记忆中 保证我能生存 |
[28:49] | What would I do if I couldn’t properly dispose of a body? | 不能将尸体处理妥当 我还能做什么 |
[28:53] | I’d hide it. | 我已把它藏起来了 |
[28:59] | I investigate crime scenes all the time. | 我总在观察犯罪现场 |
[29:05] | But this one… | 但在这个 |
[29:06] | My crime scene… | 我的犯罪现场 |
[29:10] | It’s giving me nothing. | 我却找不到我藏的东西 |
[29:15] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[29:18] | Focus. | 集中精力 |
[29:19] | Track it. | 跟踪它 |
[29:20] | Where did I go from here? | 离开这后我去了哪里 |
[29:22] | The pharmacy. | 药店 |
[29:26] | Harrison’s ear ache medicine. | 去买哈里森的耳痛药 |
[29:28] | The only stop I made before the crash. | 撞车前我去过唯一的地方 |
[29:35] | The only stop I remember. | 唯一我记得去过的地方 |
[29:53] | If you thought you were coming right back, | 如果你知道会回来找的话 |
[29:54] | Not a bad hiding place. | 这个藏匿地点不坏 |
[29:56] | Why are you wearing those? | 你为何穿这身衣服 |
[29:58] | This is the way I was dressed the first time we met. | 我们第一次见面时我就这样穿的 |
[30:03] | Your mother’s murder was the last time | 你妈妈被谋杀之后 |
[30:05] | Your memory was a blank. | 你的记忆就一片空白了 |
[30:06] | Why do you suppose that is? | 为什么你这样认为 |
[30:07] | Not in front of my baby! No! | 不要当着我孩子的面 不 |
[30:12] | Because not remembering saved me. | 不去回忆对我更好 |
[30:14] | And now if you want to save yourself, | 现在你要自救 |
[30:15] | You have to remember. | 就必须记起来 |
[30:24] | If you don’t fix this screw-up, | 你要是不收拾这残局 |
[30:26] | Harrison’s only memory of his father | 哈里森关于他父亲唯一的记忆 |
[30:27] | Will be of you behind bars. | 就是你在铁窗里 |
[30:29] | It’s not a screw-up. | 我没搞砸 |
[30:30] | I just can’t remember. | 只是不记得了 |
[30:33] | Got to check today’s incident reports. | 查一下今天的事故报告 |
[30:36] | Make sure Benny’s body hasn’t surfaced. | 确定贝尼的尸体没被发现 |
[30:39] | It’s in this city somewhere. | 就在这个城市的某个地方 |
[30:42] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢在这和我会面 |
[30:43] | The sooner we get an estimate and file a claim, | 希望能尽快评估 索赔 |
[30:45] | The sooner my husband gets his car back. | 我丈夫就能尽快拿回他的车 |
[30:47] | Well, that much damage, I wouldn’t even try | 车被撞车那样 我都不会劝你 |
[30:48] | To talk you into fixing it. | 去修车 |
[30:53] | I thought it was a fender bender. | 我以为是个小车祸 |
[30:55] | Well, I’m sure there’s a bent fender | 我敢说这绝不是什么小事故 |
[30:57] | Somewhere in this mess. | 否则就不会是一推烂铁了 |
[30:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:59] | Everybody got off easy on this one. | 从这场车祸全身而退的每个人 |
[31:02] | Your husband, my company. | 你丈夫和我的公司 |
[31:04] | He should count his blessings. | 他应该谢主恩泽了 |
[31:07] | Yes, he should. | 是的 他应该 |
[31:10] | Hey, buddy. You lose something? | 伙计 你丢了什么 |
[31:12] | There’s an understatement. | 可以轻描淡写的说 |
[31:14] | Can’t find my I. D. | 找不到我的身份卡了 |
[31:16] | Use mine to buzz you in. | 用我的让你进去吧 |
[31:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Look, the other day after court, | 庭审那天 |
[31:24] | I was totally out of line going off on you like that. | 我那样对你实在太过分了 |
[31:26] | Gomez is the criminal, not you. | 戈麦斯才是罪犯 你不是 |
[31:28] | No, not me. | 当然 |
[31:30] | Plan on having a heart-to-heart | 想和你贴心的谈谈我们的过节 |
[31:31] | With the prick when I find him. | 等我找到他的时候 |
[31:33] | Benny? | 找到贝尼吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah, want him to know he’s still on my radar, | 是 要他知道我一直在监视他 |
[31:36] | But he’s been laying low. | 但他最近行事低调 |
[31:39] | Look, can we do this another time? | 我们下次再谈这事行不 |
[31:58] | My password. | 我的密码 |
[32:05] | Access denied, Dex. | 密码错误 德克斯 |
[32:07] | I can’t even remember my own password. | 我连自己的密码都不记得了 |
[32:12] | I’m here to help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[32:14] | Think. | 想一下 |
[32:20] | H-A-R-R-Y. | H-A-R-R-Y [哈里的名字] |
[32:26] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[32:31] | Bank hold-up. | 银行抢劫 |
[32:32] | Alligator in backyard. | 后院发现短吻鳄 |
[32:34] | Kidnapped three year old found safe. | 被绑架的三岁孩子获救 |
[32:37] | But no body parts turning up. | 但没有发现被分解的尸体 |
[33:02] | From boxing arena, to pharmacy, to the crash. | 从拳击场 到药店 再到撞车 |
[33:07] | What am I missing? | 我漏了什么 |
[33:12] | Girl scout cookie time again? | 又到女童子军的饼干时间了 |
[33:15] | No, I froze them in case of emergency. | 我把它们放冰箱了 以防有急事 |
[33:18] | What’s the emergency? | 什么急事 |
[33:21] | Frank Lundy. | 弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[33:22] | I haven’t heard from him in, like, forever, | 我好像永远都打听不到他的消息 |
[33:25] | And then he shows up out of the blue | 他突然出现了 |
[33:26] | For some hush-hush task force and wants to know | 为了某个特殊任务组 想知道 |
[33:28] | All about my case. | 所有我案子的信息 |
[33:29] | Not to drag you into my shit. | 不想把你扯到我的麻烦事来 |
[33:31] | Drag away. | 没事 |
[33:33] | In this boys’ club, who else you gonna talk to? | 在这个男人俱乐部里 你还能和谁说 |
[33:35] | This is about him trying to get next to me. | 他想和我套近乎 |
[33:37] | Maybe, but you do have a boyfriend. | 也许 但你有男朋友了 |
[33:40] | Hell yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[33:41] | A good one. | 挺好的男朋友 |
[33:44] | And I’m really fucking happy. | 而且我真的很高兴 |
[33:46] | Can I make a suggestion | 我能给个建议吗 |
[33:47] | Before you eat the box too? | 在你把盒子吃掉前 |
[33:50] | If there is still something, anything, | 你和蓝迪之间 |
[33:53] | Between you and Lundy… | 还有什么吗 |
[33:54] | There’s so not. | 完全没有了 |
[33:56] | Closure will set you free. | 那结束会让你自由的 |
[34:00] | Does my hair look better up or down? | 我的头发放下来好看还是扎起来好 |
[34:03] | Down definitely. | 当然是放下来 |
[34:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | Okay, Benny, I got to find you | 贝尼 我一定要先人一步 |
[34:12] | Before anyone else does. | 找到你 |
[34:14] | Better fucking start all over again. | 最好从头开始理下 |
[34:16] | Nothing on the DNA results | 从仙人掌上血迹的 |
[34:18] | from the blood on the cactus. | 脱氧核糖核酸化验中没查出什么 |
[34:19] | No match in the database. Sorry. | 和数据库没有匹配 抱歉 |
[34:22] | Hang on. No one’s going anywhere. | 等会 都不许走 |
[34:24] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[34:25] | Listen up, guys. | 听着 伙计们 |
[34:26] | Everyone working the vacation murders, | 现在大家都加班调查假日谋杀的案子 |
[34:28] | I’m holding over your shift until further notice. | 直到我另行通知为止 |
[34:30] | Call home, let your people know they’ll see you | 给家里打电话 告诉家人你见到他们时 |
[34:32] | When they see you. | 他们就会见到你了 |
[34:33] | Quinn, my office. | 奎恩到我办公室来 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna ask you if we have a problem | 我想问一下我们之间是否有什么问题 |
[34:52] | And I expect the truth. | 我希望听到真话 |
[34:53] | Look, lieutenant, what happened at the hotel, | 警督 在酒店发生的事 |
[34:56] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样的 |
[34:58] | Detective… | 警探 |
[35:01] | I’m not gonna tell you who to date. | 我不管你和谁约会 |
[35:02] | It’s none of my business. | 这和我无关 |
[35:03] | But you should know there’s no such thing | 但你应知道 |
[35:05] | As off the record with reporters. | 对记者来说可没有不宜报道的事 |
[35:07] | So watch the pillow talk with that woman. | 注意和那女人的枕边话 |
[35:10] | Not a problem, lieutenant. | 没问题 警督 |
[35:12] | Talking isn’t what we do best anyway. | 聊天可不是我最棒的绝活 |
[35:34] | Debra? | 黛布拉 |
[35:36] | I thought I was picking you up. | 我想应该是我去接你吧 |
[35:37] | I need to clear some things up | 我得澄清一些事 |
[35:39] | And I owe you nothing less than complete transparency. | 我欠你个开诚布公的解释 |
[35:43] | Want anything? | 喝点什么 |
[35:47] | Tea? Water? | 茶或水 |
[35:49] | I don’t want to mislead you. | 我不想误导你 |
[35:51] | And I certainly don’t want to hurt you. | 我绝对不想伤害你 |
[35:54] | It’s just that what I have with Anton, | 我和安东之间 |
[35:59] | It’s great. | 相处很好 |
[36:01] | It’s really fucking great and we live together. | 真他妈好得没法说 而且现在同居 |
[36:04] | And… | 而且 |
[36:06] | It’s great. | 就是很好 |
[36:08] | And… for the first time in so long, | 而且一直以来我第一次 |
[36:11] | I’m actually… | 真正感到 |
[36:15] | Happy. | 幸福 |
[36:17] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[36:18] | You sure you don’t want something to drink? | 你确定不想喝点什么 |
[36:20] | Did you not hear a word I just said? | 你没听见我刚才说什么吗 |
[36:23] | Everything’s great. | 一切都好 |
[36:24] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[36:25] | So if you’ve come back here to… | 所以如果你回来是… |
[36:29] | Rekindle something between us… | 重燃我们之间的爱火 |
[36:33] | It’s not gonna happen. | 那是不会发生的 |
[36:35] | In the interest of transparency, | 鉴于要开诚布公 |
[36:38] | My purpose in coming to Miami is… | 我回迈阿密的目的 |
[36:40] | Work related. | 和工作相关 |
[36:42] | Cut the shit, Frank. You’re retired. | 别瞎说了 弗兰克 你退休了 |
[36:44] | The reason I’m in Miami | 我在迈阿密的原因 |
[36:47] | Is because I’m convinced that these bathtub murders… | 是因为我相信那些浴缸谋杀案 |
[36:50] | Noonan’s wife, Lisa Bell… are connected | 鲁南的妻子 丽莎·贝尔 都和 |
[36:54] | To a series of murders all over the country. | 这些遍布全球的连环谋杀相关 |
[37:08] | It’s become something of an obsession of mine and… | 这事成了我的心结 |
[37:15] | I’m not about to ride off into the sunset | 我还不想骑着车进入夕阳红 |
[37:17] | And dump something this horrific | 而把这么可怕的事留下 |
[37:19] | On whoever gets my office next. | 留给接管我办公室的人 |
[37:21] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[37:23] | I… | 我 |
[37:26] | I’ve got to go. | 要走了 |
[37:27] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[37:28] | Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[37:41] | Rita, what are you doing here? | 丽塔 你到这来做什么 |
[37:42] | You lied to me, Dexter. | 你跟我撒谎 德克斯特 |
[37:44] | I saw your car. It wasn’t a fender bender. | 我看到你的车了 不是小车祸 |
[37:47] | It was destroyed. | 车都报废了 |
[37:48] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想你担心 |
[37:49] | Yeah, well, you’re not doing a good job. | 你是适得其反 |
[37:52] | I’m worried sick about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[37:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:56] | All right, a little headache and a stiff neck. | 好吧 一点头痛而且脖子发僵 |
[37:58] | Get your stuff. I’m gonna take you home. | 拿上东西 我们回家 |
[38:00] | I can’t. | 我不能回 |
[38:01] | The lieutenant is holding over the shift | 警督让我们加班 |
[38:02] | Because of these murders that are in all the papers. | 因为媒体把案件瀑光了 |
[38:06] | You fell asleep at the wheel. | 你开车时睡着了 |
[38:08] | Almost got killed because of the hours | 差点没命 |
[38:09] | That they keep you here night after night after night. | 就是因为他们让你一夜一夜的加班 |
[38:12] | So much for my standard alibi. | 还不是为了你 编了那么多借口晚回家 |
[38:14] | This is a job I signed on for. | 这是我的工作 |
[38:16] | I’m sorry. I didn’t sign on to be a widow. | 对不起 我跟你结婚不是为了变成寡妇 |
[38:18] | You know what? I’ll just talk to Maria myself. | 只有这样了 我亲自去跟玛丽亚说 |
[38:20] | Rita, no, don’t do this. Not here. | 丽塔 别在这里发脾气 |
[38:22] | This is my job. It’s how i support all of us. | 工作就是这样 我们全家也要靠它养活 |
[38:26] | What if you wind up dead in a ditch? | 要是你就突然这样死了呢 |
[38:30] | All these people put in the same hours that i do. | 周围的同事都跟我一样上下班时间 |
[38:35] | Yes, but you were in the hospital last night. They weren’t. | 是 但你昨晚进了医院 他们没有 |
[38:39] | And the doctor gave me a clean bill of health. | 但医生也认为我没什么大碍了 |
[38:43] | You could talk to him yourself. | 你可以亲自跟他确认 |
[38:50] | No. no, I don’t…I don’t want to talk to your doctor. | 不 不用了 不说了 |
[38:54] | I want you to. | 我想你安心 |
[38:55] | I mean, I guess he wouldn’t have released you | 我也知道他让你这么快出院 |
[38:57] | If it was anything serious. | 证明你伤得不重 |
[39:00] | I’m sure they’d all rather be home with their families.Just like me. | 我的同事跟我一样也想跟家人在一起 |
[39:06] | – I know. – Come on, I’ll walk you out. | -我了解 -来吧 我送你出去 |
[39:35] | You gonna pick that up? | 你要把它捡起来吗 |
[39:36] | No, I am not, Vince. You got a problem with that? | 不会 文斯 你有什么不满吗 |
[39:41] | Dude, seriously, 86 the caffeine. You’re freaking me out. | 朋友 少喝点那个 喝这么多你疯了吧 |
[39:44] | I have some place i need to be. | 我要去一个地方 |
[39:47] | I also have places I need to be. Not good places,but places. | 我也有地方要去 虽然都是些烂地方 |
[39:54] | Come on, blood. Talk to me. | 给我点线索吧 血 |
[39:59] | If somebody tested positive for an STD, | 如果有人的性病测试呈阳性 |
[40:02] | Would they have to register with the miami health authorities. | 那性病防治中心会登记那些人的名字吗 |
[40:06] | And why would you ask me that? | 为什么要问我 |
[40:08] | Yes or No, Vince? | 是还不是 文斯 |
[40:16] | Lieutenant. Found your guy. | 长官 找到你要找的人 |
[40:19] | Name’s Johnny Rose. | 名叫乔尼·罗斯 |
[40:20] | You found a suspect? | 你找到疑凶了 |
[40:22] | All his info’s in there. | 他的资料都在里面 |
[40:23] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[40:25] | I reworked the blood sample looking for other markers | 我重新对血样进行测试以图寻求突破点 |
[40:28] | And found a street 14 strain of drug-resistant syphilis. | 发现了一组14链抗药梅毒[性病] |
[40:31] | I checked that against the STD registry | 我核对了性病患者登记处的记录 |
[40:33] | For anyone being treated with heavy-duty meds over the last week. | 过去几周被强度治疗过的性病患者 |
[40:37] | Turned up a few prostitutes and one johnny rose. | 只找到些妓女和乔尼·罗斯 |
[40:40] | Good science says he’s your guy. | 科学证明他就是你要找得嫌犯 |
[40:42] | Okay, briefing room in five minutes. | 好的 五分钟后简报室集合 |
[40:44] | Strategy meeting. | 制定缉捕罪犯计划 |
[40:46] | Dexter’s turned up a lead on our shooter. | 德克斯特找到了嫌疑犯 |
[40:51] | Hey, Dex. Hold up. | 喂 德克斯 等等 |
[40:52] | – I need to be somewhere. – Good work back there. | -我要去个地方 -找到疑犯 干得不错 |
[40:54] | This rose guy gets syphilis and fingered for murder? | 这个人得了梅毒又被指认为谋杀犯 |
[40:57] | That’s burning it at both ends, huh? | 看来是在劫难逃了 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I really got to go. Wife, kids. | 对呀 我真的要走了 家里人在等我 |
[41:01] | Come on, Dex. What do say we grab a beer this week, | 德克斯 我们周末去喝酒怎样 |
[41:04] | Figure out how to come at Benny Gomez next? | 想想怎么抓住贝尼·戈麦斯 |
[41:06] | Quinn! I have a life. You have a life. | 奎恩 我们都有各自的生活 |
[41:09] | Just leave it alone. all right? | 不要烦我 好吗 |
[41:19] | Benny Gomez. | 贝尼·戈麦斯 |
[41:21] | The last place I’m gonna look is the last place I saw you. | 我决定去最后见到你的地方再试试 |
[41:26] | Moment of your time, lieutenant? | 你有时间吗 警督 |
[41:30] | Escuchame, Maria. | 听我说 玛丽亚 |
[41:34] | Angel… | 安吉尔 |
[41:37] | People will think something’s up. | 别人会开始怀疑你我有什么的 |
[41:40] | Something is. | 本来就有 |
[41:45] | Angel, if this is about the mayor, | 安吉尔 如果是关于市长那事 |
[41:46] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[41:47] | I’m not angry about you taking me off the case. | 我并不是气你接手我的案子 |
[41:50] | It’s how you did it. | 你总得给我个解释 |
[41:51] | Angel, por favor. | 安吉尔 求你了 |
[41:56] | I don’t even know how to act around you anymore. | 我都不知道怎么跟你相处了 |
[41:58] | This isn’t easy for me either. | 我也没感到很轻松 |
[42:05] | Maybe we need a… break. | 或许我们先暂时不要见面 |
[42:10] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 我同意 |
[42:13] | It’s probably for the best. | 这样或许对每个人都好 |
[42:18] | So that’s that. | 所以 就那样吧 |
[42:21] | So that’s that. | 嗯 就那样吧 |
[42:45] | So? | 那么… |
[42:50] | Why are we thinking ourselves out of a good thing? | 既然我们在一起 为什么要顾虑那么多呢 |
[43:03] | What do you think’s going on in there? | 你觉得他们在里面干什么 |
[43:04] | Who cares. | 管它呢 |
[43:12] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 你终于等到你回家了 |
[43:15] | Hey, it’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我生日 |
[43:17] | Can’t a girlfriend be glad her boyfriend’s home? | 作为女友的我看到你回家就不能高兴吗 |
[43:19] | I was gone for two days. | 我就走了两天而已 |
[43:22] | I fucking love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[43:25] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[43:26] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[43:36] | Back to square one. literally. | 不夸张地说 又回到了原点 |
[43:47] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[43:48] | Dexter. Frank Lundy here. | 德克斯特 我是弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[43:51] | The last person the world i want to hear from. | 这世上我最不想联系的人 |
[43:54] | Glad to hear from you. | 很高兴你打来 |
[43:56] | I need to talk to you… about trinity. | 我想跟你聊聊 关于逢三杀手 |
[44:06] | I’m tired of swimming against the bureaucratic tide by myself. | 我已厌倦了独自跟官僚之势抗争 |
[44:11] | Can we maybe toss a few ideas around? | 也许我们能交流下关于这个案子的想法 |
[44:13] | You seem to have the dot-connecting gift. | 你看起来有衔结疑点的能力 |
[44:15] | More like had. | 准确说是已经有 |
[44:18] | I’m glad to help, but tonight’s not really, um… optimal. | 乐意之致 但今晚不太合适 |
[44:23] | I get it. New dad, new family. | 我了解 结婚 为人之父 |
[44:26] | Your life has changed in so many ways. | 你的生活已经有了很多改变了 |
[44:28] | Yeah, I see that now. | 你这么说也是 |
[44:30] | Trinity is going to kill again. soon. | 逢三杀手不久又要作案了 |
[44:34] | Another woman. | 下个目标仍是女性 |
[44:35] | Older than lisa bell this time. | 这次比丽莎·贝尔年长些 |
[44:39] | Somewhere out there is a woman who is going to die… | 这名未知的女性将被杀害 |
[44:43] | And she’ll have no idea why. | 她可能到死都不知道为什么 |
[44:48] | Whoa, whoa! Watch your step there. | 噢 噢 小心 |
[44:51] | Oh, hey. How cute are you? | 你好 怎么这么可爱 |
[44:56] | Smell my puppy, don’t you? What’s his name? | 它一定是闻出我身上的狗味 它叫什么名字 |
[44:58] | This is Checkers. | 他叫切克 |
[45:01] | My mother was a lifelong republican. | 我妈妈一生都是共和党的追随者 |
[45:03] | Well, no family’s perfect. | 家家都有难念的经 |
[45:04] | Indeed. What kind of pup you have? | 的确 你家养的是什么狗 |
[45:08] | Um, just a mutt, but she’s great with my children. | 一般的狗 但它跟我的孩子相处的很好 |
[45:12] | So you must live around here, huh? | 你就住附近吗 |
[45:13] | Yeah, it’s such a great neighborhood. Everyone’s so friendly. | 对 周围环境很不错 邻居都很友好 |
[45:15] | Well, in the interest of friendly, let me help you with these. | 说到友好 我来帮你拎吧 |
[45:18] | Oh, it’s really okay. I’m just up there. | 没事 我家不远了 |
[45:20] | So i’ll take one, you take the other. Lighten the load, huh? | 我拿一包 你拿另一包 轻了不少吧 |
[45:23] | I appreciate it. My arms were falling off. | 非常感谢 我手都快断了 |
[45:29] | My dog won’t get your puppy all riled up? | 我的狗不会激怒你的狗吧 |
[45:32] | Molly? oh, god, no. She’s the calmest little thing in the world. | 你说莫里吗 不会 她可是世上最温顺的狗 |
[45:36] | How long have you lived around here? | 你住这多久了 |
[45:38] | Uh, three years next month. | 还有一个月就三年了 |
[45:39] | Oh, surprised we’ve never run into each other till now. | 奇怪我们以前都没碰见过 |
[45:43] | I’m allen, by the way. | 顺便提一下 我叫艾伦 |
[45:45] | – Tarla. – Tarla. | -我叫塔拉 -塔拉 |
[45:47] | Um, this is me. Thank you so much for your help. | 我到家了 谢谢你的帮助 |
[45:50] | Sure. | 没事 |
[45:51] | Great. Oh, and bye to you too, Checkers. | 好的 再见 切克 |
[45:56] | Until next time. | 下次见 |
[46:13] | Off you go, checkers, or whatever your name is. | 你可以走了 切克 管你叫什么名字 |
[46:20] | Lundy thinks he can predict the future, | 兰迪觉得自己可以预知未来 |
[46:23] | But I’m more interested in the past. My past. | 但我对过去更感兴趣 我的过去 |
[46:31] | I already cleaned this. That i remember. | 我已经清理过这了 这个我记得 |
[46:42] | Now it makes sense. | 现在说得通了 |
[46:45] | Harry was reminding me the whole time. | 哈里一直在提醒我 |
[46:51] | I was reminding myself the whole time. | 我一直在提醒我自己 |
[47:09] | Hello, Benny. | 又见面了 贝尼 |
[47:15] | Good-bye, Benny. | 永别了 贝尼 |
[47:39] | Got to admit… pretty clever. | 不得不承认 你非常狡猾 |
[47:44] | Hiding Benny Gomez like that until i could come back and get him. | 藏尸藏得这么掩人耳目 |
[47:48] | You turned to the code. A core memory. | 你跟着准则做的 那是核心精髓 |
[47:54] | I taught you well. | 我把你调教得多好 |
[47:57] | Finding gomez was a band-aid. | 解决了尸体的问题只是暂时的解脱 |
[48:01] | You’re juggling family, work… | 你还要在家庭事业间疲于奔命 |
[48:04] | And a dark passenger who’s always got one hand on the steering wheel. | 还要继续做惩处罪恶的黑暗骑士 |
[48:08] | I can do it. | 我能行 |
[48:12] | I can manage… all these moving parts. | 我能应付这种生活 |
[48:19] | Until you can’t. Then what? | 直到你精疲力竭 然后怎样 |
[48:27] | Night, dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[48:30] | Sleep. Just one beautiful night’s sleep | 睡觉 只要美美的睡上一觉 |
[48:35] | Will make everything better…again. | 明天将又会更美好 |
[48:52] | Fuck | 糟了 |