时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Do you know where you are? | 知道自己在哪儿吗 |
[00:08] | – Ambulance. What happened? – You were in an accident. | -救护车 发生什么事 -你出车祸了 |
[00:11] | Bad news is that you sustained a concussion. | 坏消息是车祸后你有脑震荡 |
[00:13] | I’d like to keep you here for observation. | 我建议你留院观察 |
[00:15] | Dexter, oh my god! | 德克斯特 天啊 |
[00:17] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[00:20] | Just a little fender bender. | 只是一小事故 |
[00:21] | Doc says I’m good to go. | 医生说我没事 可以走了 |
[00:23] | You got a minute? | 能不能说句话 |
[00:24] | I’d, uh, like to pick your brain. | 我有问题想请教 |
[00:26] | Lisa Bell? The girl in the bathtub. | 丽莎·贝尔 死在浴缸里的那个女孩 |
[00:29] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[00:30] | The trinity killer’s most recent victim. | 逢三杀手最新的受害者 |
[00:32] | Trinity is going to kill again. | 逢三杀手不久又要作案了 |
[00:34] | Another woman older than Lisa Bell this time. | 另一名比丽莎·贝尔年长的女性将遇害 |
[00:36] | But the person that you should really be talking to | 但你真正应该谈谈的人 |
[00:38] | Is my sister– she’s lead on Lisa Bell. | 是我妹妹 她负责丽莎·贝尔的案子 |
[00:40] | You sure that’s a good call? Given our history. | 鉴于我们的过去 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[00:43] | I wouldn’t want to mislead you. | 我不想误导你 |
[00:44] | What I have with Anton. It’s–it’s great. | 我和安东之间相处很好 |
[00:47] | I fucking love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[00:49] | The reason I’m in Miami is because I’m convinced | 我在迈阿密的原因是因为我确信 |
[00:53] | These bathtub murders are connected to a series or murders | 那些浴缸谋杀案都和这些遍布全国的 |
[00:57] | All over the country. | 连环谋杀案相关 |
[00:58] | Christ. I’m an idiot. | 天啊 我真是个笨蛋 |
[01:00] | Debra! | 黛布拉 |
[01:02] | Tell me again this isn’t crazy. | 我们并不疯狂吧 |
[01:04] | Crazy good. | 疯又何妨 |
[01:06] | I brought you a copy of my article. | 给你带了份我写的文章 |
[01:08] | A string of robberies turned deadly in what authorities | 系列抢劫案升级 |
[01:11] | Are now calling the vacation murder. | 当局称之为假日杀手 |
[01:12] | I found your guy. Name’s Johnny Rose. | 找到你要找的人 名叫乔尼·罗斯 |
[01:15] | Briefing room in five minutes. Strategy meeting. | 五分钟后简报室集合 制定缉捕计划 |
[01:17] | Dexter’s turned up a lead on our shooter. | 德克斯特找到了嫌犯 |
[01:25] | Don’t sweat it, Quinn. | 别担心 奎恩 |
[01:26] | I’ve got much bigger things to worry about. | 我还有更重要的事要担心 |
[01:28] | I thought it was a fender bender. | 我以为是个小车祸 |
[01:29] | I’m sure there’s a bent fender somewhere in this mess. | 这绝不是什么小事故 否则就不会是一堆烂铁了 |
[01:32] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[01:34] | Rita what are you doing here? | 丽塔 你到这来做什么 |
[01:35] | You lied to me, Dexter. | 你跟我撒谎 德克斯特 |
[03:34] | The backyard barbecue. | 户外烧烤 |
[03:36] | It’s a holdover from the last ice age when food was scarce | 这起源于冰河时代时 食物匮乏 |
[03:40] | And men had to work together to | 人们不得不齐心协力 |
[03:42] | Take down such a large beast. | 以捕获大型野兽 |
[03:45] | Those who worked well with others survived | 那些配合默契的人们得以幸存 |
[03:47] | And their genes have been passed down through the centuries | 并繁衍几个世纪 |
[03:50] | Until they landed here | 最后定居于此 |
[03:52] | In this… | 在这个 |
[03:55] | My community. | 我所居住的社区里 |
[04:18] | Soda? | 要苏打水吗 |
[04:20] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[04:24] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[04:28] | I’m good. | 我打得不错吧 |
[04:30] | Ah, wasted youth. | 肆意妄为的青春啊 |
[04:35] | Hey can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[04:41] | I just got off the phone with Dr. Montgomery | 我刚给蒙哥马利医生打了电话 |
[04:44] | The doctor that took care of you after your accident. | 就是车祸后诊治你的医生 |
[04:47] | Oh right. | 是他啊 |
[04:48] | Why didn’t you tell me you had a concussion? | 你怎么没告诉我你有脑震荡 |
[04:51] | I just wanted to keep you from worrying. | 我不想让你担心 |
[04:52] | You already have so much to deal with. | 你有那么多事要忙 |
[04:54] | The doctor also told you that | 但医生也提醒你 |
[04:55] | You weren’t sup to drive | 十天内不该再开车 |
[04:56] | For the next ten days and you didn’t listen. | 但你还是不听 |
[04:58] | So I will now be doing all your driving. | 现在就由我来开车 |
[05:00] | I will take you to work in the morning. | 我会接你上班 |
[05:02] | And I will pick you up at the end of the day. | 以及下班 |
[05:03] | – Rita, I’m perfectly capable… – Dexter. | -丽塔 我能够… -德克斯特 |
[05:06] | The past few weeks you have not been | 最近几周你都 |
[05:08] | The most present father and husband. | 顾不上家里 |
[05:10] | Remember. We’re a team here right? | 你得记住 我们是一家人 |
[05:13] | Okay we work together. | 一家人就要共同进退 |
[05:17] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[05:18] | Maybe now’s the time to turn that around. | 或者现在是时候该做好好先生 |
[05:20] | Score a few points. | 赢点好感 |
[05:22] | Which will then make Rita more likely to say yes | 那以后丽塔会愿意 |
[05:23] | When I need a little time for myself. | 给我一点私人时间 |
[05:26] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[05:29] | Thank you. Let’s go eat. | 谢谢 我们去吃烧烤吧 |
[05:36] | So I guess you saw somebody bashed in Kate’s birdbath. | 我想你们看见凯特的飞鸟水盆被人砸坏了 |
[05:39] | I know that’s awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[05:41] | Poor birds. | 可怜的鸟 |
[05:44] | And poor Kate. | 还有可怜的凯特 |
[05:45] | Why would someone do such a thing? | 为什么会有人做这种事 |
[05:47] | The same reason he knocked over | 他还砸坏了 |
[05:48] | The Andersons’ water fountain | 安德森家的饮水台 |
[05:50] | Pulled down the Garcias’ basketball hoop | 拉倒加西亚家的篮球框 |
[05:52] | And spray-painted the Schwarzs’ trash cans. | 乱涂施瓦兹家的垃圾桶 |
[05:53] | ’cause he’s a dick. | 因为他是个疯子 |
[05:54] | He knocked the sea horse off my mailbox too. | 他还砸了我家邮箱上的海马像 |
[05:56] | I hated that sea horse. | 我讨厌那个海马像 |
[05:58] | Well your mom picked it out. | 那是你妈妈挑的 |
[06:03] | – You know Andy. – Uh, yeah of course. | -你见过安迪的吧 -见过 |
[06:06] | Hi, how are you doing? Hey, Jess, Jess, Jess? | 你好 杰西 |
[06:09] | Do you really need to be doing that? | 你非得玩那水枪吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah I really do. | 我乐意 |
[06:13] | His wife passed away last year. | 他妻子去年过世了 |
[06:16] | So uh so about this neighborhood vandal. | 这个小区的破坏狂 |
[06:19] | We all need to work together to deal with this guy. | 我们一起来抓这个家伙 |
[06:21] | The last thing we need is a dangerous presence | 我们最要紧的就是抓住这个 |
[06:23] | In our neighborhood. | 藏在邻里间的危险分子 |
[06:24] | You know it’s a funny thing, Dexter. | 这真是件滑稽的事 德克斯特 |
[06:25] | This all started to happen time you moved in. | 这一切都开始于你们搬来以后 |
[06:28] | A little suspicious don’t you think? | 你不觉得这很可疑吗 |
[06:32] | I’m just busting your chops. | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:36] | My chops are busted. | 竟然开我玩笑 |
[06:38] | The danger of community is that the people who don’t belong | 如果在这个小区格格不入的话 |
[06:41] | Are looked upon with suspicion. | 那就是最大的危险 |
[06:43] | Those of us who prefer to work by ourselves | 居民们靠自己的努力工作 |
[06:46] | The lone wolves risk being singled out. | 孤单的狼冒着落单的危险 |
[06:49] | Cody. what’s that? | 科迪 那是什么 |
[06:51] | Waah! | 啊 |
[06:55] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你 |
[06:56] | Oh i’m scared! | 我怕死了 |
[06:58] | So i become an expert at blending in | 那我也要做个合群的人 |
[07:01] | Camouflaging myself becoming one of the guys. | 伪装成众生中的一员 |
[07:05] | Astor what’s that? | 爱斯特 你看那是什么 |
[07:08] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[07:09] | Dexter! | 德克斯 |
[07:12] | I’m so humiliated. | 我丢脸丢完了 |
[07:15] | What were you thinking? | 你刚才在想什么啊 |
[07:17] | She was wearing a bathing suit. | 她穿着泳衣的嘛 |
[07:19] | This blending in thing isn’t as easy as it looks. | 看来要合群也不是那么容易 |
[07:38] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[07:40] | Stop right here. | 停在那边 |
[07:50] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:58] | Oh god please. don’t hurt me! | 上帝 别伤害我 |
[08:01] | Oh god! oh god! | 上帝 天啊 |
[08:14] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别干蠢事 |
[08:21] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
[08:23] | Wouldn’t want to hurt yourself. | 不想受伤的话 |
[08:40] | It’s pretty isn’t it? | 真漂亮 对吧 |
[08:45] | Okay now. it’s time for you to jump. | 好了 现在你跳下去 |
[08:48] | What? | 什么 |
[08:50] | God no. | 上帝 不 |
[08:51] | Yes. it always ends like this. | 对 到最后总是这样 |
[08:54] | No but– | 你说不 但是 |
[08:57] | It’s already over. | 都结束了 |
[09:01] | Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么要害我 |
[09:03] | You know i’m not to blame here. | 你不该怪我 |
[09:07] | Come on now. | 快点 |
[09:12] | Please no! | 求你 不要 |
[09:14] | Now you just need to let go… | 现在 你只要放手 |
[09:18] | And fall. | 然后 坠落 |
[09:19] | Please i’ll do anything. | 求你了 要我做什么都可以 |
[09:21] | – good. jump. – no i can’t! | -那就对了 跳 -不 我不能 |
[09:23] | – you can. – i have children! | -你可以的 -我还有孩子 |
[09:25] | I know. jason and susie. | 我知道啊 杰森和苏西 |
[09:29] | If you like i can swing by your house | 如果你愿意 我也可以绕去你家 |
[09:31] | Put an ice pick in your husband’s head | 把冰锥刺入你老公的脑袋 |
[09:33] | And bring your kids back and throw them off one at a time | 把你孩子带来 一起扔下去 |
[09:36] | Until you finally decide to jump. | 直到你肯跳 |
[09:39] | Is that what you want? | 你想我这样做吗 |
[09:45] | Please… | 求你了 |
[09:48] | What? | 什么 |
[09:49] | Please. | 求你 |
[09:51] | Just push me. | 推我下去 |
[09:57] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不行 |
[10:02] | Jump. | 跳 |
[10:25] | oh…mommy. | 伟大的母亲 |
[11:22] | You’ve only been here a month | 你才搬来一个月 |
[11:23] | And they’ve already got you tagged. | 他们已经开始在你家门口乱画了 |
[11:25] | It’s not just me. there are other houses. | 又不只是我们家这样 到处都是 |
[11:27] | Dex we’ve been through this before. | 德克斯 以前我们家也发生过 |
[11:28] | 11th grade. | 你十一年级的时候 |
[11:30] | Bunch of kids tp’ed the house. | 一群孩子在我们家墙上涂鸦 |
[11:32] | and you made me clean it up. | 最后还是你叫我刷掉的 |
[11:35] | because it raised questions dexter. | 因为麻烦就是因此而起的 |
[11:37] | It would have made people think “why this kid? why him?” | 不能让人们觉得 为什么是这个孩子 为什么是他 |
[11:40] | You can’t afford to have people asking those questions. | 你不能让人们这么问 |
[11:42] | No one’s asking questions. | 没有人质问我 |
[11:45] | Getting married having a kid | 结婚 带小孩 |
[11:48] | Moving here | 搬到这里来 |
[11:49] | I know you’re under a lot of pressure. | 我知道你压力很大 |
[11:51] | Yeah i am. | 确实 |
[11:53] | But you can’t let things slip. | 但你不能让事情失控 |
[11:57] | I’m not slipping. but somebody is. | 事情没失控 但有人失控了 |
[12:16] | How come you never make the | 为什么就算你早起 |
[12:17] | Coffee even if you are first. | 也不自己做咖啡啊 |
[12:19] | ’cause i don’t want it bad enough to make it. | 因为我泡咖啡的技术烂 |
[12:22] | I don’t even know what to say to that. | 对你无语了 |
[12:23] | well baby if there was chocolate cake here | 宝贝儿 要是有巧克力蛋糕摆面前我当然会吃 |
[12:25] | I would eat it but i sure as hell don’t want to bake one. | 但是我绝对绝对不会自己动手做一个 |
[12:33] | – Hey! good news! – yeah? | -嘿 好消息 -是嘛 |
[12:34] | Yeah the sandpiper hotel wants to book my band | 是啊 沙滩笛音旅馆想订我的乐队 |
[12:37] | For a one-month gig. | 公演一个月 |
[12:39] | Three nights a week. | 一周三个晚上 |
[12:40] | wow that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[12:41] | no more cruise ships. | 不用上游轮演出 |
[12:43] | And best of all it means no more time away from you. | 最好的就是不用离开你 |
[12:47] | really? | 是吗 |
[12:47] | yeah i’ll be here every day. | 是的 我要和你形影不离 |
[12:49] | Going to bed with you every night. | 晚上同床共枕 |
[12:51] | Waking up with you every morning. | 早上一起醒来 |
[12:54] | Waiting for you to make me coffee. | 等着喝你做的咖啡 |
[13:08] | Okay if i count yesterday then this is day two of me being | 如果算上昨天 那今天就是我 |
[13:12] | The best husband in the world. | 荣任最佳老公的第二天 |
[13:15] | I can last another five days. | 我还能熬上个五天 |
[13:16] | I really need to stop for a coffee someplace. | 我想找地方喝个咖啡 |
[13:19] | You already had a coffee. | 你已经喝了啊 |
[13:30] | Really i started saturday afternoon | 实际上我是周六下午开始的 |
[13:31] | So it’s actually been more like 2 1/2 days. | 准确说就是这么过了两天半了 |
[13:37] | only 4 1/2 to go. | 还要撑个四天半 |
[13:40] | I’m never gonna make it. | 我不行了 |
[13:42] | as far as our vacation murder suspect johnny rose | 虽然我们有了假日杀手的嫌疑人 乔尼·罗斯 |
[13:45] | We’ve still come up with nothing. | 但我们仍毫无进展 |
[13:47] | We’ve spoken to his mother his sister | 我们找过他母亲 他姐姐 |
[13:50] | His past two employers | 还有他过去的两个雇员 |
[13:52] | Everyone in his apartment building his mailman | 他公寓里的邻居 邮递员 |
[13:53] | The liquor store guy across the street. | 他家对面卖酒的售货员 |
[13:55] | So no one’s talking. | 所以没人提供线索 |
[13:57] | We have his immediate family members under surveillance | 我们对他的亲戚实施了监控 |
[13:59] | But we’re still not getting any hits. | 但是我们还没有任何进展 |
[14:00] | Well, expand the search. | 那就扩大搜查范围 |
[14:01] | Draw up a new list of subjects. | 理出新的线索 |
[14:03] | Morgan where do we stand on the Lisa Bell murder? | 摩根 你在丽莎贝尔谋杀案的调查进度怎样 |
[14:05] | Uh somewhere in the middle of shit creek. | 死胡同 |
[14:07] | Well you better find a paddle or I’m moving you | 你最好有些突破不然我就把你那个放一边 |
[14:08] | Onto the vacation murder with the rest of us. | 和我们一起处理这个假日谋杀案 |
[14:10] | Finding Johnny Rose is our number-one priority. | 找到乔尼·罗斯是我们的首要任务 |
[14:13] | Yes ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[14:14] | Dexter. Hey. | 你好 德克斯特 |
[14:16] | Uh hi. | 你好 |
[14:17] | Quick question. Do you like the dolphins? | 有个问题 你喜欢海豚吗 |
[14:20] | I’m really more of a manatee guy but sure. | 我更喜欢海牛 但海豚还行 |
[14:23] | Club level seats. | 内部才能拿到的票 |
[14:25] | – Enjoy. – Why? | -玩得愉快 -为什么要给我 |
[14:27] | I can’t go, and I asked myself | 我不能去 然后我问自己 |
[14:29] | who’s a friend that i could give ’em to? | 我的哪个朋友值得我给他这票呢 |
[14:32] | So I thought of you. | 我就想到你了 |
[14:40] | Miami dolphins. football. | 迈阿密海豚 橄榄球 |
[14:42] | Club level? | 这么好的位子 |
[14:44] | Jeez who do i gotta fuck to get those kind of tickets? | 天 我只有色诱才能拿到这么好的票 |
[14:48] | Here. No fucking. | 拿着 不用色诱 |
[14:54] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[14:55] | All right listen up. | 听好了 |
[14:57] | We got a report of a female body found at the old port. | 有报告说老港口发现一具女尸 |
[14:59] | It looks like a jumper. who wants it? | 看起来是高处跌下而死 |
[15:01] | Sounds exciting, Sarge | 听起来很刺激 长官 |
[15:03] | But I think I’m gonna hold out for a cat stuck in a tree. | 但我觉得我还是等着去解救树上的猫 |
[15:05] | Huh I wonder if that’s the woman Lundy predicted. | 我在想这是不是蓝迪预测的那个女人 |
[15:08] | – We’ll take it. – Okay. | -我们马上去 -很好 |
[15:11] | Unless she landed on a pile of marshmallows, | 除非她掉在棉花上 |
[15:13] | there’s gonna be blood. | 现场应该会有很多血 |
[15:14] | Grab your kit. | 拿上你的箱子 |
[15:15] | Sure i’ll follow you there. | 好的 我会开车跟着你们 |
[15:16] | Ha ha not a chance concussion-boy. | 不行 脑震荡男孩 |
[15:18] | Rita said no driving for you. you’re coming with us. | 丽塔给我打了招呼 你不能开车 你跟我们一起 |
[15:28] | Climb in the back dexter. | 做后座上 德克斯特 |
[15:30] | You’ll be right on the subwoofer. | 你就坐在低音喇叭旁边 |
[15:31] | You can feel the bass in your spine. | 试试低音直透脊椎的感觉 |
[15:39] | Loud. | 好大声 |
[15:52] | Female. caucasian. mid-30s i’m guessing. | 女性 白人 三十五左右 我猜 |
[15:55] | If this is the latest victim of Lundy’s trinity killer | 如果这是逢三杀手的最新受害人 |
[15:58] | Then he’s a very different monster than I am. | 那他跟我完全不是一路杀手 |
[16:01] | Cause of death? | 死亡原因 |
[16:06] | Gravity. | 重力 |
[16:08] | Why her? Why here? | 为什么是她 为什么是这 |
[16:11] | What is trinity’s code? Does he have one? | 逢三杀手的杀人准则是什么 他有吗 |
[16:16] | No sign of a struggle. no pre-mortem bruising. | 没有搏斗的迹象 没有死前的瘀伤 |
[16:19] | No ligature marks. | 没有被绑的印记 |
[16:20] | It’s looking like a suicide to me. | 这看起来像是自杀 |
[16:23] | Oh well if it isn’t special agent grandpa. | 这不是我们的老爷爷特别调查员 |
[16:28] | – Shut up Quinn. – Detectives. | -闭嘴 奎恩 -探员们 |
[16:30] | – Morgan. – Agent Lundy. | -摩根 -探员蓝迪 |
[16:33] | – Masuka – Cool hat | -玛稣卡 -帽子很酷 |
[16:36] | You have a name yet? | 你有死者的名字了吗 |
[16:38] | Driver’s license in her car says Tarla Grant | 驾照上写着塔拉·格兰特 |
[16:40] | From Fort Lauderdale. | 来自劳德代尔堡 |
[16:41] | So what brings you to our little suicide? | 什么风把你吹到这个自杀现场来了 |
[16:44] | Just observing. | 我只是来看看 |
[16:45] | You’re a little quick to decide it’s a suicide,aren’t you? | 你的自杀定论也下太早了 不是吗 |
[16:47] | Still has her jewelry money in her wallet. Wasn’t robbed. | 她的首饰钱物还在钱包里 没被抢 |
[16:50] | Well why would she drive down from fort lauderdale | 为什么她要从住处开车到这 |
[16:51] | To jump off this abandoned warehouse? | 从这个仓库跳下来 |
[16:53] | Maybe she liked seagulls. | 或许她喜欢海鸥 |
[16:54] | Well until we know one way or the other | 除非证据确凿 |
[16:55] | I’d like to treat this as a homicide If that’s okay with you. | 我要以谋杀案处理 如果你没意见的话 |
[16:59] | All right. You two on the sixth floor. | 好吧 你们两个上六楼 |
[17:03] | The rest of you search the grounds. | 其他的人跟我来搜查下面 |
[17:04] | Tarla Grant. 30s… | 塔拉·格兰特 三十左右 |
[17:07] | So listen… I want to apologize | 听着 我想就那晚 |
[17:12] | For being such a douche the other night. | 我乱发脾气而道歉 |
[17:14] | No need. | 没事 |
[17:15] | We’re all allowed to be the occasional…douche. | 我们之前允许偶尔的发泄发泄 |
[17:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | It was pretty embarrassing. | 那件事让我很难为情 |
[17:23] | Debra if we’re being completely honest here | 黛布拉 如果我们要坦诚相待的话 |
[17:26] | Then yes i did come to miami to follow a case. | 首先我要承认 我来这是为了一个案子 |
[17:30] | But i have to admit | 但是我不得不承认 |
[17:34] | That i’m glad the killer chose this city | 我挺庆幸这个杀手选了这个城市作案 |
[17:37] | Knowing I’d find you here. | 因为这样我可以再次遇见你 |
[17:41] | So is dexter right? Did you predict this jumper? | 所以德克斯特是对的 你预测到了这个受害者 |
[17:44] | What I did was suggest that if trinity held to his pattern | 我只是跟着逢三杀手的作案习惯来预测的 |
[17:48] | We could expect to see another woman die soon. | 所以理所当然地就会有女性被害 |
[17:51] | Is this her? | 这个人是你预见那个吗 |
[17:53] | Little early to tell. | 现在下定论太早了 |
[17:55] | But you might want to check your missing persons reports. | 但你可以查查失踪人口报告 |
[17:58] | I wouldn’t be surprised to discover that she’s married with two kids. | 我想你不难发现她是已婚还有两个孩子 |
[18:01] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[18:02] | I’m very curious to know if there was a similar death | 我还很好奇是否有个相同的案子 |
[18:04] | At this site 30 years ago. | 发生在三十年前的这个地方 |
[18:07] | I make my bodies disappear. | 我隐藏了我杀手的行踪 |
[18:09] | Trinity leaves his out in the open | 逢三杀手却公然疯狂作案 |
[18:11] | Supremely confident that no one will ever trace them to him | 高度自信自己的行踪 |
[18:15] | decade after decade…after decade | 在这三十年中不留一丝痕迹 |
[18:32] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢开车送我 |
[18:33] | Anytime partner. | 随时效劳 老兄 |
[19:00] | Great security lights. | 好大的安全灯 |
[19:02] | Just what every serial killer needs. | 这就是连环杀手需要的 |
[19:05] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[19:15] | Dexter | 德克斯特 |
[19:16] | Did you get my message about | 你收到我给你的留言没有 |
[19:18] | The neighborhood’re patrolling? | 关于社区巡逻 |
[19:22] | Actually no I didn’t. | 事实上 我没收到 |
[19:25] | Hey! | 你们好 |
[19:25] | This is my community. I am one of you. | 这是我的小区 我是其中一份子 |
[19:29] | Uh great. Love having the neighbors over. | 很好 我喜欢有邻里相伴 |
[19:32] | Are you ready to fight crime dexter? | 准备好打击犯罪了吗 德克斯特 |
[19:34] | You betcha. | 那当然 |
[19:35] | That’s good. Be aware of your neighbors. | 很好 了解你的邻居 |
[19:37] | Know their schedules. | 了解他们的作息 |
[19:38] | That way you’ll know if something’s different | 这样如发生不寻常的事 你就会发现的 |
[19:40] | If anything seems off. | 任何异常 |
[19:41] | We don’t want that. | 我们都不希望它发生 |
[19:43] | Here have a whistle and a head flashlight. | 给你一个口哨和帽灯 |
[19:45] | It’ll keep your hands free when you’re out patrolling. | 戴帽灯可以在巡逻时空出你的手 |
[19:49] | Patrolling? We’re patrolling? | 我们要巡逻吗 |
[19:52] | Your job is to watch and report, watch and report. | 你的工作是巡视和汇报 记住啊 |
[19:55] | – Watch and report. – You got it. | -巡视并汇报 -好的 |
[20:01] | Community college for me now. | 现在我要去社区大学读书 |
[20:02] | Hey, Dexter, our neighborhood beautification association | 德克斯特 美化社区协会 |
[20:05] | Asked me to give this to you. I’m the secretary. | 要我给你这个 我是协会秘书 |
[20:07] | It’s a warning against the graffiti on your gate. | 对你门上涂鸦的警告 |
[20:09] | I know it’s silly but they want you to repaint. | 这很无聊 但他们想要你重新油漆一下 |
[20:11] | Hey, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[20:12] | I guess you saw the new motion-detector lights | 我猜你看到新的运动检测灯了 |
[20:15] | I just put in. | 我刚装好的 |
[20:17] | Sure are bright. | 是的 它们很亮 |
[20:18] | Yeah, brightest I could get. | 是我能找到的最亮的 |
[20:20] | Made sure I angled one right on your place too. | 保证有一个也正照着你家 |
[20:23] | That’s very neighborly of you. | 你真是个好邻居 |
[20:25] | We have to look out for each other. | 我们必须互相关照 |
[20:26] | Yeah, this guy started off small a few broken windows | 这人一开始打碎几扇窗户 |
[20:29] | Andy’s mailbox but yesterday he broke into | 和安迪的邮箱 但昨天他闯入了 |
[20:31] | The Walkers’ guest house and trashed the place. | 沃克尔的客房 把那里弄得一团糟 |
[20:33] | Yeah, next thing he’ll be stealing our women. | 下次他就该袭击我们的女人了 |
[20:36] | Can’t let him steal our women now, can we? | 不能让他有机可趁 对吧 |
[20:39] | No, they’re our women. | 当然 她们是我们的女人 |
[20:42] | – Is that the sign-up sheet? – Yeah yeah. | -这是要签名的表格吗 -是的 |
[20:44] | See we’re setting up patrols for every night of the week. | 我们在排班 每天都巡逻 |
[20:47] | I’m good for every night but Wednesday. | 我周三不能去 |
[20:48] | I got a poker night at the lodge. | 扑克之夜 |
[20:51] | Great. | 好的 |
[20:51] | No one will come in or out of this neighborhood unnoticed. | 有任何人来到或离开社区我们都会注意到 |
[20:55] | Including me. | 那也包括我 |
[20:56] | It’s not the neighborhood vandal I’m worried about. | 我不担心在社区搞破坏的家伙 |
[20:58] | It’s the neighborhood watch. | 我担心社区巡逻 |
[21:04] | Hmm, graffiti. | 涂鸦 |
[21:06] | Excuse me. | 离开一下 |
[21:07] | So I was all set to go to the | 我都准备好 |
[21:09] | University of Miami next year | 明年去迈阿密大学读书了 |
[21:10] | Till my dad decided to get himself laid off. | 结果我爸阻止了我 |
[21:13] | That blows. | 真打击人 |
[21:15] | How about you, Jesse? | 你感觉怎样 杰西 |
[21:17] | You want to sign up for the neighborhood watch? | 想签名参加社区巡逻吗 |
[21:19] | Sounds kind of lame. | 听起来不怎么样 |
[21:21] | So lame. | 太差劲了 |
[21:25] | Paint can, soda can… I’m thinking fingerprints. | 饮料瓶 我想该把指纹采集下来 |
[21:29] | Let me get that for you. | 我来帮你扔 |
[21:32] | And I know one little lady who is up past her bedtime. | 小女孩过了睡觉时间了啊 |
[21:35] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:39] | Dexter, you can’t treat her like a little girl anymore. | 德克斯特 你不能再把她当小女孩了 |
[21:43] | I can’t? | 不能了吗 |
[21:49] | Hey, Dex. | 你好 德克斯 |
[21:50] | Hey, Elliot. | 你好 埃利奥特 |
[22:07] | Have a nice day! | 祝你愉快 |
[22:21] | You knew this day would come, Dexter. | 你知道这一天总会来临 德克斯特 |
[22:24] | You’ve always been good with kids | 你总是和孩子相处的很好 |
[22:25] | But eventually they grow up. | 但最终他们会长大 |
[22:27] | They become more mature | 更成熟 |
[22:29] | Develop complex emotions that just aren’t in your skill set. | 有了复杂情感 而你恰恰不善处理感情 |
[22:32] | Astor’s becoming a whole person and you’re… | 爱斯特成长为一个完整的人 而你却 |
[22:34] | Something less. | 有精神缺陷 |
[22:36] | I hope you’re not taking any of this seriously. | 我希望你不要对此讳莫如深 |
[22:38] | The wife the kids the house in the ‘burbs. | 郊区的妻儿 |
[22:41] | It’s all great camouflage but that’s all it is. | 都是绝佳的伪装 但仅此而已 |
[22:44] | It’s gotten more complicated than that. | 但这变得越来越复杂 |
[22:46] | Then uncomplicate it. | 那么把问题简化 |
[22:48] | You need to realize your limitations. | 你必须认识到你的局限性 |
[22:50] | Remember exactly who you are. | 记住你到底是谁 |
[22:53] | Probably should have used something a little darker. | 也许用一些阴招 |
[22:55] | It’s fine dad. Nothing’s gonna show through. | 没事 爸爸 我不会路出马脚 |
[22:58] | I hope not Dex. For your sake. | 希望如此 德克斯 为了你好 |
[23:05] | Hey, you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[23:06] | Almost. | 快了 |
[23:07] | I’ve got the best of Bananarama. | 我拿了《香蕉女郎》的精选集 |
[23:10] | It’s a cruel summer. | 真是个难熬的夏天啊 |
[23:15] | As long as the neighborhood vandal | 由于社区巡逻 |
[23:17] | Keeps my neighbors on edge I will have no privacy. | 让邻居在我的左右 我将没有隐私 |
[23:26] | And I’m not going to let you do that to me, Jesse. | 但我不会让你任意妄为的 杰西 |
[23:34] | Tarla Grant married mother of two. | 塔拉·格兰特 两个孩子的母亲 |
[23:38] | It fits. | 匹配 |
[23:38] | – It fits what? – Lundy’s theory. | -匹配什么 -蓝迪的推论 |
[23:40] | That she’s another victim of the serial killer. | 说她是连环杀手的又一个受害者吗 |
[23:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:45] | His whole life is about serial killers. | 他一辈子都在抓连环杀手 |
[23:48] | That’s all he thinks about so of course he thinks | 思维定式 所以他会这样想 |
[23:50] | She was killed by a serial killer. | 她是被连环杀手杀害的 |
[23:52] | I think he’s a little smarter than that. | 我想他比你说的聪明 |
[23:54] | I’m sure you do otherwise you wouldn’t be | 你肯定这样想啦 否则你不会 |
[23:56] | Sitting at your desk going through 30-year-old files | 在那用了整个下午 |
[23:58] | All afternoon. | 查30年来的卷宗 |
[23:59] | Oh, yeah, guess what. | 知道吗 |
[24:01] | So are you. | 你也要看 |
[24:02] | Just unsealed the juvy records of Johnny Rose | 刚获得乔尼·罗斯的犯罪记录 |
[24:05] | Our vacation murder suspect. | 假日谋手的嫌疑犯 |
[24:07] | Anything? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:08] | Shoplifting with his high school girlfriend Nikki Wald. | 和他高中女友妮基·沃德入店行窃 |
[24:12] | That was like what ten years ago? | 那是10年前的事吧 |
[24:14] | You think they’re still in touch? | 你觉得他们还在联系吗 |
[24:15] | since she testified against him back then | 直到她当时作证指控了他 |
[24:17] | I’d say extremely unlikely. | 我觉得现在应该不联系了 |
[24:19] | well at this point i think we | 但在当前情况下我觉得我们 |
[24:21] | need to take any shot we can. | 不应该放过任何有用的信息 |
[24:23] | she lives in oakland park. i’ll drive out there with you. | 她住在奥克兰公园 我开车载你一块儿去 |
[24:26] | let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[24:31] | That seem accidental and unplanned to you? | 你觉得这个提议很意外吗 |
[24:34] | Even i believed it. | 我想是的 |
[24:36] | I was thinking we could stop somewhere for lunch first. | 我觉得我们可以先找个地方吃午餐 |
[24:38] | I know a little place where | 我知道一个小地方 |
[24:40] | we can order some room service | 我们可以在那儿叫客房服务 |
[24:43] | okay here we go. 30 years ago to the week. | 查到了 到本周正好30年 |
[24:46] | Female caucasian 36 mother of two. | 女 白种人 36岁 有两个孩子 |
[24:50] | Jumped to her death off the same warehouse. | 从同一仓库跳下致死 |
[24:52] | The woman’s family insisted | 受害人的家人坚持认为 |
[24:53] | she was the victim of foul play | 她是被暴力殴打致死的 |
[24:55] | But it was ruled a suicide. | 但案卷上写的却是自杀 |
[24:57] | Doesn’t mean fuck-all. | 这根本说明不了什么 |
[24:58] | Someone fell or jumped off | 8年前有人从同一仓库上 |
[25:00] | The same warehouse eight years ago. | 跳下 或者说不慎跌下 |
[25:02] | Someone else jumped off a ship loading crane | 1986年有人从同一码头区的 |
[25:04] | On the same pier back in ’86 | 船舶装载起重机上跳下 |
[25:07] | And another body washed up on the rocks | 2年前还有一具尸体被海水冲到 |
[25:09] | Right in front of the warehouse only two years ago. | 仓库前面的岩石上 |
[25:11] | Nobody knows how it got there. | 没人知道它是怎么到那儿的 |
[25:13] | This is miami deb. people die. | 这是迈阿密 黛布拉 天天有人死 |
[25:15] | And sometimes it’s by murder. | 有时候可能就是谋杀案 |
[25:17] | I want to follow up on this. | 我想跟进这些案子 |
[25:19] | Okay Tarla Grant seemed to have a pretty decent life. | 好吧 塔拉·格兰特的生活似乎过的挺滋润 |
[25:22] | No apparent reason for suicide so keep it open for now. | 看不出有寻死的理由 你可以继续调查 |
[25:25] | Fuckin’ a we’ll keep it open. | 他妈的我们都要继续调查 |
[25:27] | I’d know that foul mouth anywhere. | 到处听到你说脏话 |
[25:29] | Anton what are you doing here? | 安东 你来这儿干什么 |
[25:33] | I love you too baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[25:34] | Come on let’s have some lunch. | 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[25:35] | i have a fuckload of work to do. | 我他妈还有一堆工作要做呢 |
[25:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:43] | All right but it’s a working lunch. | 好吧 但这算工作餐 |
[25:47] | ah solitude. | 孤独 |
[25:48] | Something i won’t enjoy again until i deal with jesse | 解决掉杰西 就不会有这种感觉了 |
[25:51] | The neighborhood shithead. | 这邻居简直就是个蠢蛋 |
[25:57] | – hey dexter. – hey. | -德克斯特 -好呀 |
[26:00] | Dexter i was looking for you. | 我正找你呢 德克斯特 |
[26:03] | Hello debra. | 你好 黛布拉 |
[26:04] | – hi. – may i? | -好 -我可以坐这儿吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[26:11] | Frank lundy. | 我是弗兰克.蓝迪 |
[26:12] | Anton briggs. | 我是安东·布里格斯 |
[26:13] | My lover | 我的爱人 |
[26:15] | Friend. my boyfriend. | 朋友 我男朋友 |
[26:18] | All of the above. | 我身兼所有这些身份 |
[26:21] | So dexter I was wondering if you’d gotten | 德克斯特 你得到塔拉·格兰特的 |
[26:24] | The blood tox results back on tarla grant yet? | 血液毒素检测结果了吗 |
[26:27] | Yeah I should check on that right away. | 我马上去看看 |
[26:29] | please finish your lunch. | 还是先吃完饭吧 |
[26:31] | All done. | 吃完了 |
[26:35] | Tarla grant just like 36 years old | 塔拉·格兰特 36岁的已婚女性 |
[26:38] | Married mother of two. | 生有两个小孩 |
[26:40] | that’s a shame. | 真太可惜了 |
[26:41] | I found the matching 30-year-old case. | 我找出了30年前一宗同样的案子 |
[26:45] | What’s that? | 什么案子 |
[26:46] | big case we’re working on. | 我们正在查的大案子 |
[26:47] | I’m afraid i’ve enlisted debra | 看来黛布拉在我心中 |
[26:49] | In another of my theories. | 又多了一个形象 |
[26:55] | What’s it all about? | 你这是在干吗 |
[26:56] | Finding out who killed her. | 找出杀她的凶手 |
[27:01] | I don’t suppose you happened to bring the uh– | 我没想到你居然随时携带着 |
[27:03] | 30-year-old file? | 30年前的案卷吗 |
[27:05] | Read the husband’s statement from 30 years ago. | 看她丈夫30年前的口供 |
[27:08] | Family never believed it was a suicide. | 这家人始终不相信她是自杀 |
[27:11] | But since trinity never leaves a trace | 但既然逢三杀手没有留下任何线索 |
[27:14] | There was nothing to investigate. | 我们也没什么可查的 |
[27:22] | You give good room service angel. | 安吉儿 你的客房服务真不赖 |
[27:24] | You know we should do lunch out more often. | 我们以后应该多出来吃午餐 |
[27:29] | missed one. | 扣子少扣了一个 |
[27:33] | No arrests since she got busted | 她高中时期和罗斯闹翻以后 |
[27:35] | With rose back in high school. | 就没有被警方逮捕 |
[27:36] | Spotty job record but that’s about it. | 档案乱七八糟的 但也看不出什么疑点 |
[27:38] | It’s a stretch i know. | 肯定耍了花招的 我不用猜就知道 |
[27:47] | Nikki? | 妮基 |
[27:52] | Nikki wald? | 妮基·沃德 |
[27:54] | I’m not sure miss nikki wald is home. | 我猜妮基大概不在家 |
[27:59] | okay. | 好吧 |
[28:03] | Hey i’m sergeant batista from miami metro homicide. | 我是迈阿密凶案组的巴蒂斯塔探员 |
[28:06] | It’s rose. | 是罗斯 |
[28:06] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[28:13] | Shots fired 41st and andrews. | 41路和安德鲁斯路交界处发生枪击 |
[28:15] | We need backup! | 我们需要支援 |
[28:16] | – Good? – yeah i’m good let’s go. | -你还好吧 -我没事 走吧 |
[28:27] | suspects johnny rose and nikki wald going northbound | 嫌疑犯乔尼·罗斯和妮基·沃德乘一辆 |
[28:29] | On 41st street in a white sedan. | 白色轿车往41号街北部逃去 |
[28:32] | – i think it was gray. – a light-colored sedan. | -我觉得是灰色的吧 -一辆浅色轿车 |
[28:34] | Make? model? | 车牌和样式是什么 |
[28:35] | Suspects are armed and dangerous. | 嫌疑人持有武器 十分危险 |
[28:44] | Rita thinks i’m with the neighborhood watch. | 丽塔以为我在看护四邻街坊 |
[28:46] | Truth is i’m gonna do a little more than watch. | 实际上我在做的可远不止看护 |
[28:51] | There’s dad off to his weekly poker game. | 爸爸要出去玩他的牌局了 |
[29:01] | And if I were the delinquent son | 如果我是那个无赖儿子的话 |
[29:04] | I would take advantage of my father’s absence. | 我也会好好利用这没人管的时间 |
[29:09] | Going after him feels very familiar | 我很熟悉这种跟踪的感觉 |
[29:12] | Except it won’t have its usual satisfying ending. | 只是这次不会有平常杀人时的快感 |
[29:15] | The best i can do is scare a little sense into this kid. | 我最多只能吓一吓他 |
[29:27] | Come on it’s the vandal. let’s get him! | 搞破坏的人在这儿 快抓住他 |
[29:29] | oh fuck. | 妈的 |
[29:41] | It’s watch and report assholes. | 是那帮巡逻的蠢货 |
[29:44] | Not watch and chase. | 只会看护 不会追捕 |
[29:46] | This is so humiliating. | 这回丢人丢大了 |
[29:51] | Go that way. | 你去那边 |
[30:22] | This neighborhood’s gonna kill me. | 这样的邻居街坊真让我想死 |
[30:32] | Already? i mean the kids aren’t even dressed yet. | 已经开始了吗 孩子们还没穿衣服呢 |
[30:33] | i know i know i’m early. | 我知道我来早了 |
[30:35] | Just wanted you to see | 我只是想让你们看看 |
[30:36] | the latest work of the vandal. | 那个混蛋昨晚又干了哪些坏事 |
[30:41] | Happened in the middle of the night. | 这都是昨天午夜发生的 |
[30:43] | He obviously smashed the window released the emergency brake | 很显然 他砸烂了车窗 松开了紧急刹车 |
[30:47] | Gave it a shove and uh let it roll. | 推动操作杆 让车开动了 |
[30:50] | So dangerous. | 真是太危险了 |
[30:51] | Is that cody’s bike? | 这不是柯迪的自行车吗 |
[30:54] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[30:55] | What if he had been out here playing? | 万一他正巧在这玩怎么办 |
[31:07] | These dummies share the same size and weight distribution | 这些假人的体型和重量 |
[31:11] | As our victim. | 与我们的受害人相仿 |
[31:12] | At this height any variant in trajectory | 在这个高度跳下亦或被推下去 |
[31:15] | Resulting from a simple jump or | 从高空坠落 |
[31:16] | being pushed ofo for 500 buck | 下落轨迹中所产生的变量 |
[31:17] | Will be evident in where they land. | 会在坠落地点显现出来 |
[31:19] | what if she took a running leap? | 如果她跳之前助跑了呢 |
[31:23] | people don’t kill themselves that way. | 人们在自杀的时候不会这么做 |
[31:25] | They just let go. | 他们只是放弃自我而已 |
[31:26] | Oh hey either of you interested in buying tickets | 有谁想要海豚队球赛的球票 |
[31:29] | To the dolphins game? club level? | 职业级别的噢 |
[31:30] | I’ll let them go for 500 bucks. | 我只要价500美元 |
[31:32] | – where’d you get those? – Dexter. | -你怎么会有的 -是德克斯特给我的 |
[31:33] | son of a bitch. | 那个混账东西 |
[31:34] | come on we have dummies to drop. | 快点 我们还得丢假人 |
[31:36] | Is he gonna pay me for those? | 他不准备付钱了吗 |
[31:40] | Must be weird for you | 你一定感觉很怪吧 |
[31:42] | Lundy coming back. | 蓝迪又回来了 |
[31:43] | why would it be weird? you’re weird. | 哪里怪了 你才怪呢 |
[31:45] | None of my business i know. | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[31:47] | But…if i loved someone | 但是… 如果我爱过的人 |
[31:51] | And that person was gone | 离开了 |
[31:53] | And then i moved on and then found someone else | 那我会选择抛开过去 重新开始 |
[31:55] | And then that first person all of a sudden showed up again | 但突然间 最初的始作俑者却又回来了 |
[31:58] | I don’t know– i’ve never had that problem. | 我不知道… 我从未遇到过这种问题 |
[32:00] | But it’s gotta be a little confusing. | 但肯定会有点不知所措 |
[32:03] | maybe. | 可能吧 |
[32:06] | A little. | 是有一点 |
[32:09] | so then maybe if you know that it’s supposed to be | 那么 如果你了解了这些 |
[32:10] | Weird and confusing | 怪异而不知所措的心理 |
[32:12] | Then maybe it’s a little easier to handle. | 或许对你来说会好处理一些 |
[32:15] | thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:17] | it’s always the same three kills with trinity– | 逢三杀手总是以同一模式连续作案三起 |
[32:20] | A young woman in a bathtub | 先是死在浴缸里的年轻女子 |
[32:23] | Followed by a mother falling to her death | 再是坠楼身亡的母亲 |
[32:27] | And ending with a man getting bludgeoned. | 最后是被棒球棍砸死的男人 |
[32:29] | I put her in a short shirt so that we can see her panties | 我给她穿上短裙 这样她坠楼时 |
[32:32] | While she’s falling. | 我们就能窥见她的小裤裤 |
[32:38] | specific. | 真是独一无二 |
[32:42] | How many times that you know of? | 据你所知他作案了多少次 |
[32:44] | i’ve got the bits and pieces | 我从一些零星的线索 |
[32:45] | That add up to at least 15 cycles. | 综合推断 他的作案至少有15个周期 |
[32:48] | Since we just turned the clock back another 15 years | 因为我们的调查只追溯到15年前 |
[32:54] | I’m sure there are considerably more. | 我敢肯定远不止这么些 |
[32:59] | That’s impressive. | 真是令人赞叹 |
[33:04] | In a very evil way. | 却是可恨的赞叹 |
[33:08] | what’s really impressive is that i can’t prove a thing. | 真正令人赞叹之处在于 我无法抓到他 |
[33:12] | Could never get anyone at the bureau convinced. | 那些调查局的家伙们可能永远也不愿承认 |
[33:14] | He’s that good. | 他真的很厉害 |
[33:16] | why do you think he’s so successful? | 什么理由让你觉得他如此成功 |
[33:19] | trinity’s likely someone who’s gone his own solitary way | 逢三杀手就像是那些特立独行的人 |
[33:23] | Through life | 他的整个人生 |
[33:24] | So preoccupied with his own obsessions | 都为自身的强烈痴狂所占据 |
[33:27] | That he’s foregone all but the most rudimentary | 他能够预料一切 |
[33:29] | Of human connections. | 唯独无法与他人建立最原始的人际关系 |
[33:32] | A lone wolf. | 一匹独狼 |
[33:34] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[33:37] | It’s a little bit disturbing. | 真是让人困扰 |
[33:40] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:40] | I mean… i could just as well | 我的意思是… 其实我这么说 |
[33:44] | Be talking about myself. | 完全也是在说自己 |
[33:47] | Sure i’ve been married. | 当然啦 我是结婚了 |
[33:49] | Was married for 29 years happily. | 过了29年幸福快乐的婚姻生活 |
[33:52] | But even so | 但是即使如此 |
[33:54] | The only thing that really got my heart beating | 唯一能让我兴奋起来的事情 |
[33:57] | Was the hunt. | 只有追捕凶手的过程 |
[34:00] | I’m sure you can’t relate. | 我知道你无法理解 |
[34:02] | No sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[34:04] | And now here i am at 60 | 事到如今 我已年到六十 |
[34:07] | Watching dummies fly off a roof | 却站在这里观察从屋顶上坠落的假人 |
[34:10] | Still on the hunt. | 依然在不断地追捕凶手 |
[34:13] | it sounds like trinity is worthy prey. | 看来逢三杀手是个值得一战的对手 |
[34:15] | what’s really got me intrigued | 不过直到听说他重返迈阿密时 |
[34:18] | Is the notion that he’s returned to miami. | 才真正引起我的好奇心 |
[34:22] | he’s come home. | 他重归故里了 |
[34:25] | I’m not sure “home” is the right word. | “故里”这个词可能不恰当 |
[34:29] | People like us don’t really belong anywhere. | 我们这类人 没有真正的归属 |
[34:34] | We just pass through. | 我们只是经过 从不停留 |
[35:46] | Drink up. | 干杯 |
[35:52] | You’re next. | 下一个就是你了 |
[36:03] | The vacation murders. | 假日杀手 |
[36:05] | Word is you know who johnny rose’s accomplice is. | 听说你们找到乔尼·罗斯的共犯了 |
[36:08] | forget it you’ll get the press release same time | 想也别想 到时我们会统一对媒体公布信息 |
[36:09] | As everyone else. | 所以别搞特殊 |
[36:10] | But my sergeant and lieutenant were almost killed yesterday | 但是昨天我们的警督和警司差点被杀 |
[36:13] | So if you put any negative spin on it i’ll be very angry. | 所以要是出现什么负面报道 我可会很生气的 |
[36:16] | when you’re angry you’re very sexy | 但你生气的时候好性感的 |
[36:18] | So this could be sort of a win-win for me. | 所以也可以算是我赚到了吗 |
[36:21] | let’s just say i’ll be angry in a very withholding | 其实是我总克制自己的怒火 |
[36:23] | Sort of way. | 所以说算是吧 |
[36:24] | okay. | 好吧 |
[36:26] | – The bathtub murder? – still under investigation. | -那浴缸谋杀案呢 -还在调查中 |
[36:29] | the jumper at the old port building? | 旧港口大楼的跳楼案呢 |
[36:31] | Ditto. | 也一样 |
[36:32] | I gotta run. see you tonight? | 我不得不走了 晚上见好吗 |
[36:34] | sure. | 当然 |
[36:36] | can you just go over the figures one more time? | 你能再核查一遍数据吗 |
[36:38] | they’re not gonna change. | 结果还是一样 |
[36:39] | The test results indicate that Tarla Grant jumped | 测试结果表明塔拉·格兰特是自己跳下去的 |
[36:41] | – Rather than was pushed. – i don’t buy it. | -而不是被推下去的 -我可不信 |
[36:43] | I think we’re looking at a murder victim. | 我确信她是被谋杀的 |
[36:45] | Deb we also got the autopsy report. | 黛布 我们还看了尸检报告 |
[36:46] | She had a small tumor. | 她身上长了一个小肿瘤 |
[36:47] | Talked to the husband. they just found out last week. | 她丈夫已知情 他们上周才发现 |
[36:50] | Maybe she was taking the easy way out. | 也许她只是想要解脱 |
[36:53] | maybe she was determined to fight it. | 又或许她已经决定和病魔抗争 |
[36:55] | That doesn’t mean she killed herself. | 这并不意味着她是自杀 |
[36:57] | I checked her cell phone records. | 我查了她的手机使用记录 |
[36:58] | No text messages no suicide note. | 没有流露出自杀意向的短信 也没有遗书 |
[37:00] | not everyone leaves a note. | 有些人自杀前不留遗言或遗书 |
[37:03] | I just got word. | 我刚接到消息 |
[37:04] | We will be debriefed on our shooting incident in the morning. | 明早我们得去听那个枪击案的报告会 |
[37:07] | Okay good. | 可以啊 |
[37:09] | We need to get our stories straight | 我们得在公众面前 |
[37:11] | In public line | 统一口径 |
[37:13] | And left pieces into theory until get the words | 不要给上头抓到把柄 |
[37:16] | We grabbed some lunch and then we had a flat tire. | 我们吃了午餐 然后车轮胎坏了 |
[37:20] | Flat tire it is. | 就这么说 |
[37:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:24] | I’ve read Masuka’s notes. | 我看了玛稣卡的记录 |
[37:26] | That along with the autopsy reports | 再结合验尸报告 |
[37:28] | Leads me to believe that there’s no reason | 我没理由相信 |
[37:30] | To keep Tarla’s case open as a murder investigation. | 塔拉的案子是一起谋杀案 |
[37:32] | Lieutenant I think it’s premature to close it. | 警督 现在结案也太早了点 |
[37:34] | – Lundy has this theory – You don’t work for lundy. | -蓝迪的想法是 -你不是为蓝迪工作的 |
[37:37] | You’re welcome to pursue this but | 你这么热心办案值得表扬 |
[37:38] | between the vacation murders | 但比起假日杀手和丽莎·贝尔 |
[37:39] | And Lisa Bell I think you’re gonna be very busy. | 你还是有得忙了 |
[37:44] | You’re on your own with this one. | 这次你得靠你自己了 |
[37:46] | Poor Cody. | 柯迪真可怜 |
[37:51] | Where’d the glass come from? | 那玻璃哪儿来的 |
[37:53] | That car on Elliot’s lawn. | 车停在了埃利奥特的草坪上 |
[37:54] | Cody was coming back from their pool | 柯迪刚从游泳池回来 |
[37:56] | And he stepped on a piece. | 接着他就踩到了一块 |
[37:58] | Does he need stitches? | 他要缝针吗 |
[37:59] | No he’s fine he’s just scared. | 不用 他还好 只是被吓到了 |
[38:01] | First his bike now this. | 先是他的自行车被轧坏了 |
[38:03] | Poor guy. Give him a hug for me. | 真可怜 替我抱抱他 |
[38:12] | Help me out here Dexter. | 德克斯特 你来给我说说 |
[38:13] | I’ve been going out of my way trying to make things good | 为什么每次我做一些让我们关系好点的事 |
[38:15] | With you but no matter what I do | 不管我做了什么 |
[38:17] | You just throw it back in my face. | 你都不领情 |
[38:19] | You don’t need to make things good with me. | 你不需要特意让我们关系好点 |
[38:22] | Come on what’s it gonna take? | 别这样 我要怎么做 |
[38:26] | Quinn… | 奎恩 |
[38:27] | I don’t care if you’re a dirty cop. | 我不介意你是不是奉公职守 |
[38:33] | If I didn’t take that money it would just sit | 如果我不拿那些钱 它们就只能被锁在那儿 |
[38:34] | Inside a locker until some fat ass | 直到一些肥嘴贪得无厌地为办公室 |
[38:36] | Who sits behind a desk grabs it to buy new carpet | 再添置一张新地毯 |
[38:38] | For his office which he never leaves. | 稳稳地坐在那儿 |
[38:39] | I put my life on the line every day. | 我每天都在遵法守法 |
[38:41] | I give this job everything I’ve got | 我为这个工作付出了我的所有 |
[38:43] | And I can’t even afford a down payment on a condo. | 然而我却支付不起一套公寓 |
[38:46] | I thought you had family money. | 我以为你家里很有钱呢 |
[38:47] | I had and that has nothing to do with anything. | 那是过去 并且对我的现状毫无帮助 |
[38:49] | Just don’t fucking call me dirty. | 别再戏谑我是不是奉公职守了 |
[38:51] | The last thing I need is a cop mad at me. | 我最不想看到的就是一个警察朝我发怒 |
[38:57] | Look you’re right I take it all back. | 听着 我收回所有的话 |
[39:02] | I honestly don’t give a shit. | 老实说 不要瞎想了 |
[39:06] | Just keep my sister out of it okay? | 你只要不要带坏我妹妹 好吗 |
[39:11] | You don’t understand any of this do you? | 看来你还是不明白 是吧 |
[39:15] | You can’t | 你无法知道 |
[39:18] | ‘Cause you’re not a cop. | 因为你不是警察 |
[39:21] | You’re not one of us. | 不是我们中的一员 |
[39:24] | Cops, another community I’m not part of. | 警察 又一个我不属于的团体 |
[39:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:49] | It’s so crowded in there. | 里面太拥挤了 |
[39:52] | Well I guess so. A wife and three kids. | 我想也是 一个老婆加上三个孩子 |
[39:58] | They’re always there. | 他们会一直在那儿 |
[40:00] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说吧 |
[40:02] | It was easy living with Anton when he was never home. | 安东不回家的时候 我和他相处得很好 |
[40:06] | I’d come back to a quiet apartment | 回到安静的家里 |
[40:08] | And unwind without having to deal with anybody. | 轻松自在地不用和任何人交流 |
[40:10] | Now as soon as I walk through the door he’s there | 但现在呢 我一进门 |
[40:12] | Waiting to engage. | 他就在那儿等我了 |
[40:14] | There’s no escape. | 没有逃生通道 |
[40:16] | And now Lundy shows up. | 然后蓝迪出现了 |
[40:20] | Is that good or bad? | 好 还是不好 |
[40:24] | I have no fucking clue. | 我也不知道 |
[40:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:32] | We’re complaining because people want to be with us? | 我们在抱怨难道是因为人们想要跟我们住一起吗 |
[40:35] | How lame is that? | 这是抱怨的哪门子事啊 |
[40:38] | You think Tarla Grant killed herself? | 你认为塔拉·格兰特是自杀的吗 |
[40:42] | No I don’t. | 不认为 |
[40:45] | Masuka said she wasn’t thrown or pushed from the building. | 玛稣卡说她不是被人从楼上推下来的 |
[40:49] | She jumped. What would make her do that? | 她自己跳的 她怎么会这么做的 |
[40:54] | Fear is a powerful motivator. | 恐惧就是一个最有力的动机 |
[41:02] | You should go inside. You’re home. | 你该进去了 都到家了 |
[41:06] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -嗯 |
[41:16] | – Hi. – Hi sweetie. | -嗨 -亲爱的 |
[41:19] | Where is everybody? | 大家人呢 |
[41:20] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[41:22] | Fort Cody. | 堡垒仔柯迪 |
[41:28] | Hey buddy how’s your foot? | 小伙计 你的脚怎样了 |
[41:31] | It’s better. | 好点了 |
[41:35] | Good. Keep holding down the fort. | 好 继续守在堡垒里吧 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:38] | And I’ll take care of my end | 等你们都睡了 |
[41:40] | Once you guys go to sleep tonight. | 我也会顾好自己的事的 |
[41:42] | You may want to talk to Astor. | 你也许有话跟爱斯特说 |
[41:48] | This is one of those moments when I wish | 这是我希望同其他人一样的 |
[41:50] | I was like everyone else. | 那么一刻 |
[41:52] | I’m sure other people would know what to say. | 我知道其他人都知道该说些什么 |
[42:09] | I know you’re not a little kid anymore. | 我知道你不再是个小孩子了 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:18] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[42:21] | Sometimes I’m… | 有时我 |
[42:24] | Dumb. | 无法表达自己 |
[42:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[42:37] | You can be dumb. | 你不用改变自己 |
[42:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:09] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[43:10] | A few months ago after a shoot-up like this | 几个月前 也是这样的情形 |
[43:14] | People saw me leaning against you | 他们都知道我喜欢针对你 |
[43:16] | They wouldn’t think twice. | 他们再也不会这么认为了 |
[43:17] | They still wouldn’t think twice. | 他们依旧不会再这么想的 |
[43:19] | They don’t know anything about us. | 他们对我们的事不了解 |
[43:20] | I know. | 我明白 |
[43:23] | But I think twice. | 我思虑再三 |
[43:25] | I’m constantly worried that people will misinterpret. | 我不断地在担忧别人会曲解 |
[43:36] | Let them misinterpret. | 让他们曲解去吧 |
[43:44] | I need this as much as you do. | 我需要的和你一样多 |
[43:51] | This Dexter guy. | 这个叫德克斯特的家伙 |
[43:53] | First of all who the fuck is named Dexter? | 首先 谁他妈的给他取名德克斯特的 |
[43:58] | Oh that feels good. | 这感觉真爽 |
[44:00] | What did his parents know he was gonna grow up | 他父母怎会知道他长大后会成为 |
[44:02] | To be a fucking egghead? | 一个他妈的高级知识分子 |
[44:04] | I met him. He seems okay. | 我见过他 看上去人还不错 |
[44:07] | He’s a lab geek. | 他是个实验室职员 |
[44:10] | Fuck that feels good. | 这感觉真他妈的爽 |
[44:14] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[44:15] | What else? I’m exhausted. | “还有吗” 我累坏了 |
[44:18] | I spent all afternoon in the sun | 我一个下午都在太阳下暴晒 |
[44:21] | Throwing dummies off a warehouse | 把假人从仓库里往下扔 |
[44:24] | Cause super agent Lundy has a hunch that | 因为超级特工蓝迪感到 |
[44:28] | The dead woman is connected to this big serial killer case. | 那个死者跟特大连环杀手案有关 |
[44:31] | Hmm really? | 真的吗 |
[44:32] | Oh yeah. Lundy always gets his man. | 蓝迪总是在抓大坏蛋 |
[44:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:41] | Well so do I. | 我也是呢 |
[44:49] | This is where I first noticed the pattern. | 这就是我首先注意到花案的地方 |
[44:50] | Raleigh North Carolina 1993. | 北卡罗莱纳州 罗利市 1993年 |
[44:53] | That got you curious? | 这让你感到好奇吗 |
[44:55] | Then I found San Francisco, Louisville, | 然后我发现旧金山 路易维耳市 |
[44:58] | Detroit, Richmond. | 底特律 里士满 |
[45:00] | Eight different cities in all that I know of. | 我所知道的就有八个不同的城市 |
[45:03] | Never the same place twice. | 一个城市不会出现两次 |
[45:06] | Until now. | 到现在为止 |
[45:10] | Ready for another? | 准备好下一个了吗 |
[45:12] | Oh. Yeah. | 好了 |
[45:17] | So now this is your little retirement project? | 这就是你小小的退休计划吗 |
[45:21] | You’re completely incapable of relaxing, aren’t you? | 你还真是闲不下来 对吧 |
[45:24] | That’s just it. This is how I relax. | 这就是了 这就是我放松的方式 |
[45:28] | I get the scent of a bad guy | 我嗅到了坏蛋的气味 |
[45:29] | I can feel my blood pressure go down. | 我能感觉到我的血压在下降 |
[45:31] | And here I thought I was bad. | 我想我真坏 |
[45:33] | You are. | 是的 |
[45:36] | You’re exactly the same as me | 你和我完全一样 |
[45:38] | Just in a much prettier package. | 只是包装得更加漂亮 |
[45:43] | Are you flirting with me agent Lundy? | 特工蓝迪你在调戏我吗 |
[45:47] | Simply stating the truth, Miss. | 简单陈述事实罢了 小姐 |
[45:51] | 短信 来自安东 在加班吗 | |
[46:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:07] | Excuse me just a second. | 失陪下 马上就好 |
[46:13] | Hey, so you want me to order some takeout? | 你想要我叫外卖咯 |
[46:18] | I’m still working | 我还在工作中呢 |
[46:20] | So I’ll just grab something here. | 我会自己吃点的 |
[46:23] | Okay, Well I love you babe. | 好的 我爱你 宝贝儿 |
[46:27] | Me too. | 我也爱你 |
[46:42] | Ah Jesse hard at work. Big surprise. | 杰西在努力工作 真是个大惊喜 |
[46:51] | I’m gonna wait in your room and scare the shit out of you. | 我到你房里等你 把你吓得屁滚尿流 |
[47:05] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[47:07] | If you’re in here… | 如果你在这 |
[47:21] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[47:22] | Apparently I’m not the only one | 显然我不是唯一一个 |
[47:24] | Who isn’t exactly what he seems. | 表里不一的人 |
[47:32] | Is that the wrench you use to break windows? | 你是用那个扳手砸窗户的吧 |
[47:35] | – What the heck? – Don’t move. | -怎么搞的 -别动 |
[47:38] | Okay, what’s going on? Who are you? | 好 怎么了 你是谁 |
[47:39] | You’re gonna stop breaking things | 别再打破东西了 |
[47:41] | Stop rolling cars down the street. | 别再沿着马路找车下手了 |
[47:43] | Stop everything you’ve been doing. | 别再做任何之前做的事了 |
[47:45] | If you so much as touch another window | 如果你再碰另外扇窗户的话 |
[47:47] | I will come back here | 我会再回来 |
[47:49] | And I will leave with your head in a bag. | 把你的首级放在包里 |
[47:53] | I already have the bag. | 包已经带来了 |
[48:01] | Fuck you! | 操你老母 |
[48:07] | Let go of me you fucking asshole! | 你他妈的给我滚开 |
[48:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[48:14] | You really don’t know what you’re doing here. | 你真的不明白你在做什么 |
[48:15] | I know exactly what I want to fucking do | 我当然知道我他妈的在做什么 |
[48:18] | Piece of fucking shit. | 真他妈的不是东西 |
[48:19] | You should’ve seen their faces. | 你应该看看他们的脸 |
[48:21] | Those boxes in their driveways with their big fucking | 车道上的大箱子 还有他妈的 |
[48:25] | Flat-screen tvs. | 平板电视 |
[48:27] | “Oh look at us aren’t we so fucking rich?” | “看看我们他妈的多富啊” |
[48:30] | They’re lucky the only thing I broke | 他们还算幸运的 我打破的 |
[48:32] | Was their fucking windows. | 只有他妈的窗户而已 |
[48:33] | And you’re lucky I don’t break your fucking neck. | 你应该庆幸我没扭断你的脖子 |
[48:36] | – It’s over. – Fuck you it’s over. | -结束了 -去你妈的结束 |
[48:43] | – Give up. – No! | -放手吧 -不 |
[48:46] | I played by the rules my entire life. | 我一辈子都中规中矩地过着 |
[48:49] | And look what it got me. | 但看看我现在的一切 |
[48:52] | My wife’s dead. I lost my job. | 我老婆死了 工作也丢了 |
[48:55] | My son hates me and now… | 我儿子恨我 现在… |
[48:58] | The bank wants to take my house away. | 银行要把我的房子收回 |
[49:01] | So if you want to take my fucking head you take it. | 你想要杀我的话就悉听尊便吧 |
[49:03] | I said stop. | 我说了停下 |
[49:05] | You want me to come back for your son’s head too? | 你想要我回来把你儿子的头也带走吗 |
[49:07] | What? no! | 什么 不 |
[49:09] | Not my boy! | 别动他 |
[49:12] | It’s all I have! | 他是我所仅有的了 |
[49:16] | You’re gonna save what’s left of your family | 你得拯救你家庭现在仅有的 |
[49:19] | Save what’s left of yourself. | 拯救你自己所仅有的 |
[49:22] | Because all that other stuff | 因为其他的东西 |
[49:25] | Is over. | 都没了 |
[49:28] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[49:30] | Yeah, it’s over. | 是啊 都没了 |
[49:40] | Bad news for Andy is he’s lost his house. | 对安迪来说坏消息是他失去了房子 |
[49:43] | Good news for me is he’ll be out of the neighborhood. | 对我来说好消息是他得滚出这个街区了 |
[49:45] | But why should I care about him? | 但我干嘛要关心他 |
[49:47] | It’s his world. | 那是他的世界 |
[49:48] | People like him made it this way. | 人们喜欢走自己的路 |
[49:50] | At least he had a chance to belong. | 至少他有机会去拥有 |
[50:03] | It’s still there, Dex. | 还在那 德克斯 |
[50:05] | A stain so deep it can’t be erased. | 一个深到永远不会被抹去的污迹 |