| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情预告 | 
| [00:03] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 | 
| [00:05] | How’s my favorite serial-killer hunter? | 我最爱的连环杀手克星过得怎样 | 
| [00:07] | The reason I’m in Miami is because i’m convinced | 我来迈阿密是因为我很确信 | 
| [00:11] | That these bathtub murders are connected | 这些浴缸凶杀案与 | 
| [00:13] | To a series of murders all over the country. | 一系列发生在全国各地的凶杀案相关 | 
| [00:15] | It’s always the same three kills with trinity. | 逢三杀手总是重复一轮三人的手法 | 
| [00:18] | You got woman in a bathtub, | 已经有一个死在了浴缸里 | 
| [00:21] | Followed by a mother falling to her death… | 紧接着一个摔死的母亲 | 
| [00:27] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 | 
| [00:28] | If this is the latest victim of Lundy’s trinity killer, | 如果这是蓝迪所说的逢三杀手最新受害者 | 
| [00:31] | Then he’s a very different monster than I am. | 他是一个和我截然不同的杀手 | 
| [00:34] | Lundy has this theory | 蓝迪得出了一个结论 | 
| [00:36] | You don’t work for Lundy. | 蓝迪不是你的上司 | 
| [00:37] | You’re welcome to pursue this, | 你可以调查这起谋杀 | 
| [00:38] | But between the vacation murders and Lisa Bell, | 但是你还有假日杀手和丽莎·贝尔凶杀案 | 
| [00:40] | I think you’re gonna be very busy. | 我觉得没时间去管这起谋杀 | 
| [00:42] | Yes, I did come to Miami to follow a case, | 是的 我来迈阿密是在跟一个案子 | 
| [00:45] | But I have to admit I’m glad the killer chose this city, | 但是事实上我很高兴杀手选择了这座城市 | 
| [00:47] | Knowing I’d find you here. | 让我能在这里见到你 | 
| [00:49] | Hey, good news! | 好消息 | 
| [00:50] | The Sandpiper hotel wants to book my band | 矶鹬想让我们乐队常驻 | 
| [00:52] | For a one-month gig. | 一个月 | 
| [00:53] | Best of all it means no more time away from you. | 最让人开心的是我有更多的时间跟你在一起 | 
| [00:55] | Wow, that’s great. | 天哪 那太好了 | 
| [00:56] | I’m not gonna tell you who to date. | 我不能告诉你跟谁约会 | 
| [00:57] | It’s none of my business. | 这和你无关 | 
| [00:58] | But you should know there’s no such thing | 但你应该知道记者无时无刻都想 | 
| [00:59] | As “off the record” with reporters. | 挖到猛料 | 
| [01:01] | So watch the pillow talk with that woman. | 和你女人说枕边话时 请注意尺度 | 
| [01:02] | Super-agent Lundy has a hunch | 超级调查员蓝迪有一个预感 | 
| [01:05] | That the dead woman is connected | 这个受害者是死于 | 
| [01:06] | to this big serial killer case | 一个系列谋杀案的罪犯之手 | 
| [01:08] | Lundy always gets his man. | 蓝迪总是能抓到他要找的凶手 | 
| [01:10] | Well, so do I. | 我也能搞到我想要的男人 | 
| [01:13] | Look, I was a little worried | 听着 我只是有些担心 | 
| [01:14] | That people will misinterpret. | 人们会乱想 | 
| [01:16] | Let them misinterpret. | 让他们说去吧 | 
| [01:18] | I need this as much as you do. | 我们互相之间开心就好 | 
| [01:21] | The past few weeks, you have not been | 过去的几周 你父亲的角色 | 
| [01:22] | The most present father and husband. | 扮演的心不在焉 | 
| [01:25] | My dark passenger is like a trapped coal miner, | 我内心的黑暗骑士像一位困在矿井里的矿工 | 
| [01:28] | Always helping, always letting me know | 总是在帮我 总是在暗中告诉我 | 
| [01:31] | It’s still in there, still alive. | 他还在那 他还活着 | 
| [03:31] | Everyone needs a vacation. | 每个人都需要假期 | 
| [03:33] | In my case, it’s time off for bad behavior. | 而我需要时间来满足我杀人欲望 | 
| [03:37] | But I intend to make the most of this family trip | 但是我打算好好利用这次家庭旅行 | 
| [03:41] | That they’re taking without me. | 这次没有我的家庭旅行 | 
| [03:43] | – Shotgun! – Shotgun! | -猎枪 -猎枪 | 
| [03:44] | – I called it first. – I called it inside. | -我最先说的 -我心里先想到的 | 
| [03:46] | It doesn’t count if you call it inside. | 你不说出来那就不算 | 
| [03:47] | Does so! mom! dexter! | 当然算 妈 德克斯特 | 
| [03:50] | How about you switch every hour? | 你们每个小时交换下怎么样 | 
| [03:52] | Want to trade places? | 想交换吗 | 
| [03:53] | I stay home and… | 我呆在家里 | 
| [03:55] | You can stuff cousin marlene into some spanx on her wedding day. | 你去帮我表妹马琳忙婚礼的事 | 
| [03:58] | I wish i could, but things are pretty hectic in the station | 我想跟你换 但现在局子里很忙 | 
| [04:02] | You’re not gonna work the whole time, are you? | 不会这几天都要天天工作吧 | 
| [04:04] | I’ll try not to. | 我会试着不这样的 | 
| [04:06] | You can’t let yourself get to that boiling point again. | 你不能一直让自己处于饱和状态 | 
| [04:08] | It’s not healthy. | 那样身体不好 | 
| [04:10] | And I’d rather not have to lie to the neighbor again | 我希望我不需要再向邻居 | 
| [04:13] | If you decide to smash any more security lights. | 就你打烂更多的安全灯的事撒谎 | 
| [04:15] | I hate that you saw me that way. | 我不喜欢你看见那样的我 | 
| [04:18] | I’m your wife. I want to know what’s going on inside you. | 我是你妻子 我想知道你心里是怎么想的 | 
| [04:21] | I don’t think you do. | 我不觉得你会想知道的 | 
| [04:22] | Just recharge your batteries, all right? | 好好整理一下自己 好吗 | 
| [04:24] | Enjoy your freedom. Go wild. | 享受你的自由 玩疯一点 | 
| [04:27] | Right…go wild. | 好吧… 玩疯一点 | 
| [04:29] | Have fun. | 过得愉快 | 
| [04:33] | – Say goodbye to Dexter. – Good-bye, Dexter! | -跟德克斯特再见 -再见 德克斯特 | 
| [04:35] | Good-bye, Dexter! Bye-bye. | 拜拜 小德克斯特 再见 | 
| [04:40] | The kids left you a present in the kitchen. | 孩子们在厨房里给你留了个礼物 | 
| [04:56] | Just the thing to melt a father’s heart. | 能让父亲感动无比的礼物 | 
| [05:02] | Let the good times roll. | 让快乐时光开始吧 | 
| [05:08] | Whoops! | 糟糕 | 
| [05:10] | Three days. 72 precious hours to recharge my batteries. | 三天 七十二个珍贵的小时来调整我自己 | 
| [05:17] | ‘course Rita doesn’t know I’ll be recharging with another woman. | 尽管丽塔不会知道这会跟另一个女人有关 | 
| [05:22] | Officer Zoey Kruger. | 佐伊·库格警官 | 
| [05:24] | Pembroke Pines patrol. | 彭布鲁克松林区巡察员 | 
| [05:27] | Eight months ago, officer Kruger’s husband and daughter | 八个月之前 库格警官的丈夫和女儿 | 
| [05:30] | Were killed during a home invasion. | 在一起入室袭击中被害 | 
| [05:32] | Zoey was shot in the arm and foot. | 佐伊被击中手臂和脚部 | 
| [05:35] | She survived…obviously. | 很明显 她活了下来 | 
| [05:39] | But there was one person who thought it was Zoey herself | 但有人却认为是乔伊她自导自演 | 
| [05:41] | Who killed her family. | 杀了她的家人 | 
| [05:45] | The one person who always knows the truth of a crime– | 这个人总能了解犯案的真相 | 
| [05:49] | The blood guy. | 血液分析师 | 
| [05:52] | Morgan. good to see a friendly face. | 摩根 很高兴看见一个熟人 | 
| [05:54] | Aren’t many around here. | 这里没有那么多熟人 | 
| [05:56] | Nice to have an excuse to visit. | 很高兴有借口来拜访这 | 
| [05:59] | Even if I made it up. | 就算我胡乱编的理由 | 
| [06:00] | With your caseload, I can’t believe you have time to write a paper | 你有案子要办 我不敢相信你还有时间来写 | 
| [06:03] | On feathering in blood swipes. | 关于血液擦拭文章 | 
| [06:04] | I have a small window for…a side project | 我想为我的小小研究找点资料 | 
| [06:08] | I remembered at the spatter conference last spring, | 我记得去年春天的血溅研讨会上 | 
| [06:11] | You mentioned something about a questionable swipe | 你提到了一起你办案过程中遇到的 | 
| [06:14] | In a case you were working. | 可疑的血液喷溅案例 | 
| [06:15] | Who was it, Cooper? | 他叫什么名字来着 是库柏吗 | 
| [06:16] | Kruger, and shh We don’t talk about that. | 是库格 小声点 别让人听到 | 
| [06:28] | Zoey’s husband-Shot in the stairway. | 佐伊的丈夫在楼梯上被射杀 | 
| [06:35] | Her daughter, in her bedroom. | 而她的女儿死在卧室 | 
| [06:40] | Zoey said she was shot twice | 佐伊说她与凶手争夺枪时 | 
| [06:42] | Wrestling the shooter’s gun from him. | 被击中两枪 | 
| [06:43] | And turned it on him as he fled. | 并在他逃跑时击中他 | 
| [06:51] | That blood swipe belongs to Darius Rae, | 这个血迹痕迹是达利斯·雷的 | 
| [06:53] | A drug dealer Zoey roughed up | 他是佐伊家人遇害前一天 | 
| [06:55] | The day before her family was murdered. | 被她痛殴的毒贩 | 
| [06:57] | According to her, | 据她所说 | 
| [06:58] | She winged him in her front hallway. | 他在逃到前廊时被击中 | 
| [07:01] | The feathering is textbook. | 这个案子基本是铁证 | 
| [07:02] | Why’d you say it was questionable? | 为什么你还觉得有问题 | 
| [07:03] | Because it’s the only blood of Rae’s | 因为这是雷在案发现场遗留的 | 
| [07:05] | Anywhere at the scene. | 唯一一处血迹 | 
| [07:08] | Interesting. | 有趣极了 | 
| [07:09] | For my paper. | 那给我点建议 | 
| [07:11] | My theory? | 我的看法 | 
| [07:13] | Uh, forget it. Doesn’t matter. | 还是算了 无关紧要 | 
| [07:16] | You think she planted the blood herself? | 你认为是她自己把血涂上去的 | 
| [07:18] | Maybe she even provoked | 甚至可能是她一手策划 | 
| [07:20] | That confrontation with Darius Rae. | 故意在审讯时挑衅达利斯·雷 | 
| [07:22] | That’s where she got his blood. | 从而得到他的血液 | 
| [07:24] | Also gives her the perfect narrative for the crime. | 这使她的犯罪行为变得无懈可击 | 
| [07:27] | Rae breaks in looking for retribution, | 雷伺机报复 | 
| [07:30] | Cop’s family becomes collateral damage. | 警察的家人因此无辜被害 | 
| [07:32] | Was Darius Rae ever arrested? | 那达利斯·雷是否被捕 | 
| [07:34] | Darius Rae was gunned down in a supposedly gang-related incident. | 他在一次黑帮火拼时被射杀 | 
| [07:39] | But that’s another theory, | 但那是另一个故事 | 
| [07:41] | Another day. | 另一天的事了 | 
| [07:43] | I try not to think about it. | 我尽力不去想这件事 | 
| [07:45] | Because if I’m right, | 因为如果我猜对的话 | 
| [07:46] | There’s a monster walking around free. | 她就是一个逍遥在外的凶犯 | 
| [07:49] | With a badge and a gun. | 还带着代表正义的警徽和警枪 | 
| [07:53] | Zoey said she aimed at Darius Rae | 佐伊说她瞄准了达利斯·雷 | 
| [07:55] | But only winged him. | 但只弄伤了他 | 
| [08:00] | But Zoey always hits her targets. | 可佐伊总是弹无虚发 | 
| [08:02] | Just ask her husband and daughter. | 那就要问问她的丈夫和女儿了 | 
| [08:05] | I’m feeling recharged already. | 我已经觉得充满干劲了 | 
| [08:10] | Monsters come in all shapes and sizes. | 凶犯有着各式的面孔 | 
| [08:13] | Sometimes it’s the very people | 有时他有着特殊的身份 | 
| [08:15] | Who’s supposed to protect us, | 负责保护我们 | 
| [08:16] | A cop, a parent, | 比如警察 家长 | 
| [08:19] | The spatter guy. | 那个血光四溅的家伙 | 
| [08:24] | God, close the door, will you? | 天啊 快关门 | 
| [08:27] | Here’s a bludgeoning from July. | 这是七月份遭球棍打击致死案的记录 | 
| [08:29] | The one we’re looking for will be five days | 我们要找的是自杀案后五天内 | 
| [08:31] | – After the suicide. – Right. | -发生的案子 -对 | 
| [08:33] | Here’s a middle-aged guy from October… | 十月份有个中年人 | 
| [08:35] | Sorry, I thought this was my lab. | 不好意思 这应该是我的实验室吧 | 
| [08:37] | We’re hiding from Laguerta. | 我们在躲洛格丽塔 | 
| [08:39] | Quinn’s reporter fuck buddy has now officially | 奎恩的记者女朋友已经大肆报道了 | 
| [08:41] | Fucked all three of us. | 我们三个的事 | 
| [08:44] | “Catching the vacation murderer | “抓捕假日杀手 | 
| [08:46] | “May not be the department’s top priority. | 可能不是警局当前的首要任务” | 
| [08:48] | “Detectives spent last Thursday indulging the pursuits | “上周四警探们正在联邦调查局退休探员 | 
| [08:51] | “of retired FBI man hunter–Frank lundy.” | 弗兰克·蓝迪的调遣下调查其他案件” | 
| [08:55] | It’s a good picture. | 照片拍得不错 | 
| [08:56] | I’m guessing that lieutenant Laguerta’s | 我想洛格丽塔警督也 | 
| [08:58] | Open-door policy with me… is about to close. | 不会给我公开帮助 但我快查出来了 | 
| [09:01] | We’ve got to narrow down trinity’s next move. | 我们必须查出逢三杀手的下一步动向 | 
| [09:05] | Bludgeoning. | 棒球棍 | 
| [09:06] | Final kill in his cycle? | 连环案的最后一击吗 | 
| [09:07] | And he’s repeating his pattern from 30 years ago, | 他已经重复这个模式30年了 | 
| [09:10] | So if we can find where he bludgeoned back then– | 如果我们能查到他上次袭击的位置 | 
| [09:13] | Then maybe we can keep the next trinity victim | 或许我们能保证 | 
| [09:15] | From becoming the next trinity victim. | 不会出现第三十名受害者 | 
| [09:20] | Where’s Masuka? | 玛稣卡在哪 | 
| [09:22] | On vacation? | 放假了吧 | 
| [09:24] | He’s probably in Mexico taking a donkey show tour. | 他可能去墨西哥参加淫乱舞会游了 | 
| [09:27] | There’s a briefing in five minutes. | 五分钟后开案情讨论会 | 
| [09:30] | Agent Lundy… | 蓝迪探员 | 
| [09:31] | My visitor’s badge is expired? | 我的访问证过期了吗 | 
| [09:33] | Sorry. | 那我告辞了 | 
| [09:36] | Crap. Fuck. | 该死的 | 
| [09:38] | I guess we’ll have to stake out potential bludgeoning sites | 我们可以利用下班时间 | 
| [09:40] | On my off hours. | 去查这些球棍案的出没点 | 
| [09:43] | I don’t want this theory of mine to jeopardize your job. | 我不希望我的推测妨碍了你的工作 | 
| [09:46] | I want in on this. | 是我想查这案子 | 
| [09:49] | Well, okay then. | 那就好 | 
| [09:51] | Okay then. | 好的 | 
| [10:00] | You ever feel like you’re this close to nabbing somebody? | 你是否有伸手可及就能抓到凶犯的感觉 | 
| [10:03] | Sometime in the next 67 hours. | 也许就在接下来的67个小时中 | 
| [10:08] | It’s a good feeling. | 那是种神奇的感觉 | 
| [10:28] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 | 
| [10:29] | I can’t believe he posted that. | 真不敢信他竟然发布到网上了 | 
| [10:32] | You are so busted. I’m busted? | 你太丑了 我很丑 | 
| [10:33] | Okay, it’s totally photoshopped. | 这完全是PS过的 | 
| [10:35] | The point is, it looks real, so… | 问题是这太真了 | 
| [10:37] | You’re busted! | 你太丑了 | 
| [10:57] | I know, I know, | 我知道 | 
| [10:59] | My dick’s been making some bad decisions. | 怪我老二管不住自己 | 
| [11:03] | So according to Quinn’s girlfriend, | 据奎恩女朋友所说 | 
| [11:05] | These vacation murders are costing the city | 假日杀手导致旅游产业 | 
| [11:07] | 900,000 tourist dollars a day. | 每天减少90万美元收入 | 
| [11:11] | Well, at least the article got the tip line ringing. | 至少文章上有爆料热线的电话 | 
| [11:14] | Those assholes can’t hide | 那些凶手绝逃不过 | 
| [11:15] | With all those eyes on them. | 群众雪亮的眼睛 | 
| [11:17] | Well, those eyes are on us too. | 群众的眼睛也盯着我们呢 | 
| [11:24] | What…oh? | 哦什么 | 
| [11:25] | That sigh thing you do when, you know, | 你每次都喜欢这样叹气 | 
| [11:29] | There’s something I’m not gonna like. | 我可不喜欢你这样 | 
| [11:30] | I don’t do a sigh thing. | 我没有灰心丧气呀 | 
| [11:33] | Okay, you don’t. | 好吧 你没有 | 
| [11:36] | What was it that you were gonna say? | 你刚才准备说什么来着 | 
| [11:44] | I think we should inform the brass about our relationship. | 我觉得该把我们的事公开了 | 
| [11:48] | Look, it’s just a formality. | 听着 只是形式下 | 
| [11:50] | Paperwork. Entirely confidential. | 跟上级打下报告 绝对保密的 | 
| [11:53] | It’s none of their business. | 这不关他们的事儿 | 
| [11:54] | It’s department policy for good reason. | 这是局里的规定 好吧 | 
| [11:58] | We will catch these killers, | 我们会把凶手捉拿归案的 | 
| [12:00] | And a defense attorney could use the details | 但辩护律师也会借我们这段没公开的恋情 | 
| [12:02] | Of an off-the-books romance between us | 引起轰动 | 
| [12:05] | To sensationalize the case, distract the jury– | 来转移陪审团的视线 | 
| [12:06] | If they find out. | 如果他们发现了呢 | 
| [12:10] | On a death penalty case. | 那个死刑 | 
| [12:13] | Okay, they will find out. | 好吧 他们会发现的 | 
| [12:15] | But not for a while. | 只是不是马上 | 
| [12:16] | And what would we even report to the brass? | 你打算怎么公开于众 | 
| [12:19] | Well, that we’re seeing each other. | 就说我们约会了 | 
| [12:20] | What does that mean? | 这代表什么 | 
| [12:26] | What do you think it means? | 那你认为这代表什么 | 
| [12:27] | It means it’s new. | 这是一个大新闻 | 
| [12:29] | We’re still figuring it out. | 我们还得想办法 | 
| [12:31] | So this could just be a passing thing. | 那么这就算是过去式咯 | 
| [12:34] | No, it’s not a passing thing. | 不 不是的 | 
| [12:35] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [12:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:42] | Well, I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 | 
| [12:45] | – I’m confused. – Yeah. | -我被搞糊涂了 -嗯 | 
| [12:48] | I can see that. | 看出来了 | 
| [12:52] | Can we just…wait? | 我们就不能再… 等等 | 
| [12:56] | Fine. | 好啊 | 
| [13:12] | As a cop, Zoey has been to plenty of crime scenes. | 作为一名警察 佐伊阅览了无数的犯罪现场 | 
| [13:15] | She knows what should be there. | 她知道哪些该做 | 
| [13:17] | And what shouldn’t. | 哪些不该做 | 
| [13:19] | No prints in the blood on the door, | 门上的血迹没留指纹 | 
| [13:21] | Which means she wore gloves. | 也就是说她戴了手套 | 
| [13:30] | She was still wearing gloves when she shot herself. | 她朝自己开枪时 也戴着手套 | 
| [13:32] | But they were gone when the emts arrived. | 但急救医生来后 却没看见手套 | 
| [13:35] | Where’d you leave those gloves, Zoey? | 你把它们藏哪儿了 佐伊 | 
| [13:37] | Easier to think here, isn’t it? | 想到这儿了 是不是觉得很简单了 | 
| [13:43] | Only 52 hours of freedom left. | 你只有52个小时的自由时间了 | 
| [13:46] | You sure chose an interesting person to spend it on. | 你还真是找了一个你感兴趣的人来打发时间了 | 
| [13:48] | Don’t read anything into it. | 别曲解我的意思 | 
| [13:50] | Zoey was a challenge, that’s all. | 佐伊对我来说是个挑战 仅此而已 | 
| [13:53] | A woman who wiped out her own family | 费劲心思杀光全家 | 
| [13:55] | In order to be free. | 只为了获得自由吗 | 
| [13:58] | She should have shot herself | 她本应该自杀 | 
| [14:00] | Instead of her husband and child. | 而非杀掉她的丈夫和孩子 | 
| [14:02] | Yeah…except that doesn’t get her free. | 是啊 除非这样不能让她解脱出来 | 
| [14:05] | Just dead. | 那就只有一死 | 
| [14:07] | Well, she had other options. | 她当时还是有选择的 | 
| [14:09] | Alimony. Visitation. | 婚后赡养费 探望日 | 
| [14:11] | Trading off holidays– there go your weekends. | 别浪费难得的假日了 去享受你的周末吧 | 
| [14:14] | Fine, she could have moved away. | 对 她还可以搬走的 | 
| [14:17] | And forfeit her job, her home? | 然后放弃她的工作 她的房子吗 | 
| [14:20] | Her only option was to make her vacation from her family | 她做的唯一选择就是让她的家庭 | 
| [14:23] | As permanent as possible. | 尽可能永远地远离她 | 
| [14:24] | There are always alternatives. | 她其实一直都握有选择权的 | 
| [14:29] | Why do you think trinity’s been so successful? | 你认为逢三杀手为何会如此成功 | 
| [14:32] | He travels a lot. | 他周游各地 | 
| [14:34] | Stays on the move. | 从不停留 | 
| [14:36] | He doesn’t have a family. | 是他没有家人 | 
| [14:39] | Well, I do. | 我还有家人 | 
| [14:42] | Miss them yet? | 想他们了吗 | 
| [14:47] | All right, trinity used a hammer | 逢三杀手在波特兰和弗雷斯诺 | 
| [14:49] | In portland and in Fresno, | 使用的是铁锤 | 
| [14:50] | But wasn’t it a tire iron in Albuquerque? | 而不是在阿尔布开克使用的卸胎棒 对吗 | 
| [14:58] | Okay, all right. | 好的 | 
| [15:00] | We’ll go with the dude that was pulverized by the hammer. | 我们会沿着被铁锤磨碎的那兄弟的骨灰追查的 | 
| [15:02] | Where was that? | 地点是 | 
| [15:06] | Okay, what time tomorrow? | 好 明天什么时候 | 
| [15:08] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [15:13] | Pad thai, my favorite. | 泰国炒面 我的最爱 | 
| [15:15] | How’s Frank Lundy? | 弗兰克·蓝迪还好吧 | 
| [15:17] | I didn’t say that was Lundy. | 我没说是蓝迪打来的 | 
| [15:18] | Oh, your voice did. | 你的声音可撒不了慌 | 
| [15:19] | It goes up a notch every time you talk to him, | 每次你跟他谈话 你的声音就会变得很女人 | 
| [15:22] | Which you’re doing a lot of lately. | 而你最近也经常如此 | 
| [15:24] | Your point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [15:26] | I get a gig in town to spend more time with you. | 我专程来这里是为了多陪陪你 | 
| [15:30] | You spend all your time with your ex. | 而你却是在陪着你的前男友 | 
| [15:33] | Our relationship is strictly professional. | 我们纯属工作上的来往 | 
| [15:46] | You twist your hair when you talk to him? | 和他说话时 你会扭你的头发吗 | 
| [15:50] | You have nothing to be jealous of | 你不该吃 | 
| [15:52] | When it comes to Frank Lundy. | 弗兰克·蓝迪的干醋的 | 
| [15:54] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [16:07] | Poker night at home. | 打了一晚上的牌 | 
| [16:09] | Zoey’s police family surrounds her | 佐伊的警察朋友不分昼夜 | 
| [16:11] | On and off the job. | 陪着她 | 
| [16:13] | Between her buddy system and her security system, | 就看她身边陪伴的好友和家里本来的安全系统 | 
| [16:16] | Her house will be difficult to break in tonight. | 想必今晚进她家是难上加难了 | 
| [16:20] | But not tomorrow. | 但也不会是明晚 | 
| [17:03] | Cunt. | 王八蛋 | 
| [17:07] | What the hell did you just say? | 你刚刚骂什么 | 
| [17:09] | You’re a cunt! | 你这个王八蛋 | 
| [17:12] | Fuck off, old man. | 操你妈 老不死的 | 
| [17:14] | Fucking pussy. | 他妈的娘们 | 
| [17:22] | You looking to get the shit kicked out of you? | 你是在找死吗 | 
| [17:27] | Faggot! | 基佬 | 
| [17:33] | You gonna shut up now? | 现在该闭嘴了吧 | 
| [17:36] | Faggot. | 基佬 | 
| [17:39] | Faggot. | 基佬 | 
| [17:49] | It’s your fault. | 是你的错 | 
| [17:52] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病啊 | 
| [17:54] | All your fault. | 都是你的错 | 
| [18:06] | The living room is here to the left, | 起居室在左边 | 
| [18:07] | Kitchen in the back, | 厨房在后面 | 
| [18:09] | And way out back is the hot tub. | 后面出去就是浴缸 | 
| [18:12] | Oh, welcome, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 | 
| [18:15] | Oh, you’re gonna love this house. | 你会喜欢这房子的 | 
| [18:19] | Newer construction, only one previous owner, | 新结构 只住过一个房主 | 
| [18:22] | All sorts of upgrades. | 全部翻新 | 
| [18:23] | Come on, let me show you its special wonders. | 来 让我带你看看它的特别之处 | 
| [18:27] | Uh, would it be all right | 我自己来发现 | 
| [18:29] | If I discovered those special wonders on my own? | 这些特别之处会更好 | 
| [18:31] | Any questions, just holler. | 有问题就叫我 | 
| [18:33] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:37] | I do have one question. | 我确实有个问题 | 
| [18:38] | Where did zoey stash her gloves? | 佐伊把手套藏在哪里 | 
| [18:40] | I’m sure they’re long gone, | 我确定它们被藏的很深 | 
| [18:42] | But they could have left trace evidence. | 但总会留下蛛丝马迹 | 
| [18:45] | She swiped the door with blood here… | 她在门上留下了血迹 | 
| [18:51] | Shoots herself, collapses… | 对自己开枪 倒下 | 
| [18:54] | Crawls toward the kitchen to call 911. | 爬到厨房打911 | 
| [19:06] | Did she burn them? | 她把手套烧了吗 | 
| [19:08] | If the gloves melted, there would be residue | 如果手套融化 会有残渣的 | 
| [19:10] | On the underside of the grate. | 置于炉格底部 | 
| [19:14] | It’s just for show. | 只是展示用的 | 
| [19:17] | Who needs a fire in this climate? | 这天气 谁需要生火 | 
| [19:19] | – I’m Zoey. I live here. – Hey. | -我是佐伊 这的房主 -你好 | 
| [19:22] | I just thought I’d stop by, | 我只是路过 | 
| [19:23] | See how the open house was going. | 看看房屋展示进行的怎么样 | 
| [19:26] | Oh. it’s a nice place. | 这是个好地方 | 
| [19:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:28] | Family friendly. | 很有家庭气氛 | 
| [19:32] | I’ll be glad to give you a tour if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣 我愿意带你到处看看 | 
| [19:36] | Very interested. | 我非常感兴趣 | 
| [19:39] | Okay, follow me. | 好 跟我走 | 
| [19:45] | Wow, my daughter would go crazy over this room. | 我女儿看到这屋子会乐疯的 | 
| [19:49] | It’s a little girl’s dream. | 这是小女孩的梦幻乐园 | 
| [19:52] | May I ask why you’re selling? | 我能问为何卖这房子吗 | 
| [19:54] | My husband and I are separated. | 我丈夫和我分开了 | 
| [19:57] | Now our daughter’s with him. | 女儿和他在一起 | 
| [19:59] | So you’re single. | 那么你现在单身 | 
| [20:02] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [20:05] | You’ve been married long? | 你结婚很久了是吗 | 
| [20:08] | Uh, yes, about six months. | 是的 大约6个月了 | 
| [20:12] | Ah, that came out wrong. | 好像说错话了 | 
| [20:15] | I understand. Believe me. | 我了解 相信我 | 
| [20:19] | Zoey, there’s a couple here who have a question | 佐伊 那对夫妻有问题问你 | 
| [20:21] | About the hot tub. | 关于浴缸的 | 
| [20:22] | Okay, I’ll be right down. | 好 马上来 | 
| [20:25] | To be continued. | 待会继续 | 
| [20:27] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [20:35] | A little girl’s dream… | 小女孩的梦幻房间 | 
| [20:42] | Follow the blood. | 跟随血迹 | 
| [20:45] | Follow the blood… | 紧紧跟随 | 
| [20:48] | Zoey crawled into the kitchen, | 佐伊爬到厨房 | 
| [20:50] | Grabbed the counter to pull herself up, | 扶着橱柜起身 | 
| [20:52] | Then reached for the phone, | 够到电话 | 
| [20:54] | Giving her a perfect opportunity | 她完全有理由 | 
| [20:58] | To use the garbage disposal. | 使用垃圾处理器 | 
| [21:14] | How we doing in here? | 你看的怎么样 | 
| [21:16] | Uh, there seems to be a problem with the disposal. | 好像垃圾处理器有点问题 | 
| [21:24] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不好了 | 
| [21:25] | It’s probably just something jammed in there. | 也许只是有东西堵在里面了 | 
| [21:27] | It’s an easy fix. | 小事一桩 | 
| [21:28] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 | 
| [21:29] | – You’d do that? – Sure. | -你真愿意做这事吗 -当然 | 
| [21:56] | Blue nitrile. | 蓝腈 | 
| [21:57] | The same material found in police protective gloves. | 和警局的证物材料相同 | 
| [22:04] | If the glove fits… | 如果和这块匹配 | 
| [22:15] | Isn’t he a doll? | 他多好啊 | 
| [22:17] | – Fixing the disposal. – Huh. | 会修垃圾处理器 | 
| [22:21] | Wasn’t broken this morning. | 早上还是好的 | 
| [22:22] | Give it a try. | 试试看 | 
| [22:24] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [22:32] | If I was your wife, | 如果我是你妻子 | 
| [22:34] | I’d hang on to you. | 我会紧抓住你不放 | 
| [22:36] | You’re so…handy. | 你的手真巧 | 
| [22:44] | So it’s either | 那么他的作案现场是 | 
| [22:46] | The cannery bludgeoning or the bar beating. | 罐头厂还是酒吧 | 
| [22:49] | The cannery body was a dump. | 罐头厂的尸体是被丢弃的 | 
| [22:51] | Trinity’s not a dumper. | 逢三杀手不会这样 | 
| [22:52] | He picks a location, takes his victims there. | 他选择地点 把受害人带过去 | 
| [22:56] | So it’s the bar. | 所以是酒吧 | 
| [22:59] | Fuckin’ a. | 妈的 真棒 | 
| [23:01] | We’ve found Trinity’s 30-year-old kill site. | 我们找到逢三杀手30前的作案地点了 | 
| [23:05] | – Oh! oh, no, oh! – Here, here, here. | -抱歉 -给 | 
| [23:08] | – Fuck me. – Take the file, take the file. | -我真笨 -拿着文件 | 
| [23:11] | No harm. | 没事 | 
| [23:13] | Um, mind if I…? | 我坐过来行吗 | 
| [23:17] | Yeah, sure, why don’t you? | 当然可以 | 
| [23:26] | So, uh, 30 years ago, | 那么30年前 | 
| [23:30] | A father of two was bludgeoned to death | 在晚上7点到10点 | 
| [23:32] | Between the hours of 7:00 and 10:00 pm. | 一位有两个女儿的父亲被打死 | 
| [23:35] | In the bathroom of Murphy’s tavern. | 在墨菲酒馆的浴室里 | 
| [23:38] | Which is where I’ll be today. | 这就是我要去的地方 | 
| [23:41] | Me too. | 我也去 | 
| [23:43] | Won’t that be a problem with Anton? | 安东不会介意吧 | 
| [23:46] | Anton. | 安东 | 
| [23:48] | And, no, he’s cool…sort of. | 没事 他只是有点 | 
| [23:53] | Sort of? | 有点什么 | 
| [23:56] | he gets jealous for no reason. | 他会莫名其妙地嫉妒 | 
| [24:00] | he’s a smart man. | 他很聪明 | 
| [24:08] | look, don’t make me come up with thought bubbles | 听着 你别只是沉默不语 | 
| [24:12] | To put over those silent looks of yours. | 只顾让我兜着圈子猜想问题的答案 | 
| [24:16] | Just say what you’re thinking. | 有话就直说 | 
| [24:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [24:25] | I, uh, I thought I could keep my feelings for you | 我本以为 在调查过程中 | 
| [24:29] | As background noise to this investigation. | 我可以把对你的感觉 置之脑后 | 
| [24:33] | But, in working with you, | 但是 和你一起工作时 | 
| [24:37] | That noise has gotten… | 那种感觉渐渐变得… | 
| [24:42] | loud? | 越发强烈了吗 | 
| [24:45] | deafening. | 几近震耳欲聋 | 
| [24:49] | But they’re my feelings. | 但那只是我的感觉 | 
| [24:53] | yup. | 嗯 | 
| [24:57] | They’re your feelings. | 是你的感觉 | 
| [25:00] | you’re in a committed relationship. | 你已有了固定的男友 | 
| [25:04] | I am. | 是 | 
| [25:07] | and i would hate to… | 而我最痛恨去… | 
| [25:10] | I’d hate that too. | 我也不喜欢 | 
| [25:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [25:22] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 | 
| [25:30] | will I see you tonight? | 今晚你还来吗 | 
| [25:34] | I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [25:38] | Fuck! | 见鬼 | 
| [25:50] | Is there a break in the vacation murders case? | 假日杀手的案子有进展了吗 | 
| [25:52] | I’m having intimate relations with LaGuerta. | 我和洛格丽塔好上了 | 
| [25:57] | Congratulations? | 恭喜你了呀 | 
| [25:59] | I need some advice. | 我急需高人指路 | 
| [26:02] | huh, lot of wise people out there. | 高人都在外面呢 | 
| [26:05] | I don’t trust anyone else with this secret. | 这件事 我只信任你 | 
| [26:08] | that’s too bad. | 真是糟糕 | 
| [26:10] | Maria has awakened… | 玛利亚唤醒了… | 
| [26:13] | Mi pasion. | 我的激情 | 
| [26:15] | right. | 没错 | 
| [26:16] | When I’m with her, I feel like a man. | 和她一起让我感到自己是个男子汉 | 
| [26:19] | Like my heart is blossoming. | 我的心如鲜花般盛开 | 
| [26:22] | -that’s a problem? – no. | -这有问题吗 -没有 | 
| [26:24] | The problem is she wants to disclose | 问题在于她想要对上级 | 
| [26:26] | Our relationship to the higher-ups | 公开我们的关系 | 
| [26:28] | Which I–I understand is a formality. | 我知道这是例行公事 | 
| [26:31] | I just hate the thought of them knowing. | 我只是不想让他们知道 | 
| [26:34] | ’cause you’re embarrassed. | 因为这令你尴尬 | 
| [26:36] | Because once you define it, it’s defined. | 因为你一旦确定 万事就成了定局 | 
| [26:40] | It’s–it’s officially official. | 一切就变成了官方正式的 | 
| [26:43] | – you’re her boyfriend. – exactly. | -而你就是她男友了 -没错 | 
| [26:45] | next thing you know, you’re moving in, | 而紧接着 你就进入了她的生活 | 
| [26:47] | Your life is gone, and it’s just kids and neighbors | 而抛弃了自己的 整天围绕着孩子和邻居 | 
| [26:50] | And painted mugs. | 还有涂鸦马克杯 | 
| [26:52] | – painted mugs? – it’s a metaphor. | -涂鸦马克杯是啥 -我只是在隐喻 | 
| [26:55] | for what? | 隐喻啥 | 
| [26:56] | look, if you want out, get out. | 听着 如果你想退出 现在趁早 | 
| [26:59] | Before you have to do something drastic. | 不然你得付出惨重代价 | 
| [27:01] | I don’t want out. I don’t. | 我不想退出 一点不想 | 
| [27:04] | I just want to protect it | 我只是想通过保密的方式 | 
| [27:06] | By keeping it private. | 来守护这段感情 | 
| [27:08] | yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [27:10] | Who knew it would matter so much to me? | 谁知道我会如此在乎呢 | 
| [27:13] | Thanks, socio. | 谢谢 哥们 | 
| [27:15] | I’ll keep you posted on the details. | 我还会来向你询问细节 | 
| [27:18] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [27:26] | I am a stickler for details. | 我就是个极端注重细节的人 | 
| [27:32] | You still dating that she-bag reporter? | 你还在和那个贱人记者约会吗 | 
| [27:34] | Is it that hard for you to get laid? | 就这么难让你割舍吗 | 
| [27:36] | – I’m not – after she put | -我没有 -她把蓝迪的名字登在了报纸上 | 
| [27:37] | Lundy’s name in the paper and ruined everything? | 这毁了一切 你还和她好 | 
| [27:39] | I’m not seeing her. | 我不再见她了 | 
| [27:41] | Maybe you should have told her that. | 你自己和她说吧 | 
| [27:43] | Quinn,You’re an idiot. | 奎恩 你个蠢货 | 
| [27:48] | yeah, I got your messages. | 是 我收到了你的简讯 | 
| [27:50] | But you didn’t call me back. | 那你为什么不回我电话 | 
| [27:52] | Tell me, is this conversation | 告诉我 这次对话不会也跟着一起 | 
| [27:53] | gonna end up ino complicated. | 上报纸吧 因为你不知道 | 
| [27:55] | ’cause you have no idea the shitstorm you’ve gotten me into. | 上次你给我带来了多大的麻烦 | 
| [27:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:59] | Really, but… we can work this out. | 真的 但… 我们可以一起弥补 | 
| [28:04] | I’m not interested in working it out. | 我不想弥补什么 | 
| [28:07] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 | 
| [28:08] | Come on, it’s not like this was a big deal. | 得了 这又没什么大不了 | 
| [28:12] | Don’t you dare tell me there’s nothing here. | 你敢说你自己没有感觉吗 | 
| [28:18] | You’re right, I won’t. | 没错 我是不敢 | 
| [28:21] | But it’s way too complicated. | 但个中原因过于复杂 | 
| [28:26] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 | 
| [28:29] | Christine. you never had me. | 克莉丝汀 你本就从未拥有过我 | 
| [28:32] | Find yourself another source. | 另找高明吧 | 
| [28:45] | On vacation, we buy snow globes, | 度假时 我们会买水晶球 | 
| [28:47] | Send postcards to preserve the good times, | 寄明信片 以此纪念这段快乐时光 | 
| [28:50] | Remind us where we’ve been. | 并将这段回忆铭记于心 | 
| [28:55] | Zoey’s crime scene had its own memento… | 佐伊的犯罪现场 自会留下痕迹 | 
| [28:57] | A glove whose rolled cuff preserved the gunshot residue | 防止枪击残留物而戴的罗纹手套 | 
| [29:01] | After she shot herself. | 在她向自己射击后 | 
| [29:06] | And blood. | 会留下血迹 | 
| [29:08] | Odds are it belongs to the late Darius Rae. | 我打赌血迹属于达利斯·雷 | 
| [29:12] | Ah, Zoey, wish you were here. | 佐伊 真希望你现在场 | 
| [29:14] | But since you’re not… | 但既然你不在… | 
| [29:17] | I’ll come to you. | 只能由我亲自登门拜访了 | 
| [29:19] | I should get to pembroke pines just in time | 得及时赶到彭布鲁克的松林区 | 
| [29:21] | To follow officer kruger home. | 以跟踪库格警官到家 | 
| [29:25] | Original structure was a single-story tavern. | 原先的建筑是一间单层小酒馆 | 
| [29:31] | Current building– | 而现在的大楼… | 
| [29:33] | 12 floors, mostly vacant. | 有12层 大多空置 | 
| [29:56] | I’m found. | 我被发现了 | 
| [30:18] | Lobby’s open 24 hours, guard on duty, | 大堂24小时开放 有警卫值班 | 
| [30:21] | Too much foot traffic– trinity would have to choose | 这儿客流量过高 | 
| [30:23] | Another floor. | 逢三杀手必然得选择其他楼层 | 
| [30:25] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [30:27] | I wasn’t watching where i was going. | 我只顾着走路了 | 
| [30:29] | No damage done. | 没关系 | 
| [30:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [30:46] | You dropped these. | 你掉了这个 | 
| [30:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:08] | Bus number 432. | 432路公交 | 
| [31:10] | White male, maybe 6’4″, | 男性白人 六尺四左右 | 
| [31:13] | 200, 220 pounds, | 两百到两百二磅重 | 
| [31:16] | Age around 60, | 大约六十岁 | 
| [31:18] | Hair gray, eyes blue… | 灰色头发 蓝色眼睛 | 
| [31:22] | Something in them. | 很可疑 | 
| [31:31] | Maybe I do miss rita and the kids… | 可能我确实想念丽塔和孩子们了 | 
| [31:36] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [31:37] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [31:38] | Oh, uh, hey, guys, keep it down. | 好了 安静点 | 
| [31:39] | I was just checking in. | 就是问下你们怎样 | 
| [31:41] | Oh, we have the rehearsal dinner in 20 minutes, | 还有二十分钟要去参加彩排婚宴 | 
| [31:44] | And–astor, your dress is getting wrinkled. | 艾斯特 你裙子皱了 | 
| [31:46] | Sounds like you got your hands– | 看来你双手… | 
| [31:48] | Hey, cody. | 嘿 科迪 | 
| [31:49] | I’m sorry, what were you saying? | 抱歉 刚才你说什么 | 
| [31:50] | I was just saying you probably have your hands– | 我说可能你双手… | 
| [31:52] | Mom, cody pulled my barrettes out. | 妈妈 科迪扯掉了我的发卡 | 
| [31:54] | It was an accident. | 我不是故意的 | 
| [31:55] | You took them right off my head. | 你从我头上扯掉的 | 
| [31:57] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear what you were saying. | 抱歉 没听清楚你刚说什么 | 
| [32:00] | It was…nothing. | 没 没什么 | 
| [32:01] | Uh, we gotta go. love you. | 我们得走了 爱你 | 
| [32:04] | Me… | 我… | 
| [32:05] | Too. | 也是 | 
| [32:16] | Shit! | 我靠 | 
| [32:17] | Going the speed limit, hands-free dialing, | 限速行驶 没拨电话 | 
| [32:19] | No violations. | 没有违规 | 
| [32:33] | This is bad. | 太霉了 | 
| [32:35] | What a coincidence. | 真巧啊 | 
| [32:37] | Out of the vehicle, please. | 请下车 | 
| [32:44] | Hands on the hood, please. | 双手放车盖上 | 
| [32:51] | My wife and I changed our mind about buying a house. | 我和我妻子关于买房子的事改变主意了 | 
| [32:55] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [32:59] | You didn’t mention that you were a, uh, spatter analyst, | 你没说你是迈阿密血液分析组的 | 
| [33:03] | Miami metro. | 血型分析师 | 
| [33:07] | Didn’t seem relevant to house hunting. | 貌似跟买房子没什么关系吧 | 
| [33:14] | Well, the file clerk at my station– | 我所在警局的文件管理员 | 
| [33:17] | He’s a friend. | 是我朋友 | 
| [33:18] | He told me that sam had pulled my case file, | 他告诉我山姆提了我的案件档案 | 
| [33:21] | And sam told me he’d loaned it to a colleague. | 山姆告诉我他借给一个同事了 | 
| [33:24] | You can imagine my surprise when I looked up that colleague | 你可以想象当我查到那个同事居然是你 | 
| [33:26] | And saw your face. | 我有多么惊讶 | 
| [33:29] | I am writing a paper on blood swipes. | 我在写一篇关于血液喷溅的报告 | 
| [33:31] | Are you getting off on this? | 你肯定乐在其中吧 | 
| [33:33] | Am I supposed to be? | 你觉得我应该吗 | 
| [33:35] | You’re the kind of sicko who likes watching | 你就是那种变态 | 
| [33:37] | A woman in pain? | 喜欢看着女人痛苦 | 
| [33:40] | Not that kind of sicko, no. | 不 不是那种变态 | 
| [33:44] | I lost my husband. | 我失去了丈夫 | 
| [33:47] | I watched my child die in front of me. | 看着孩子死在我面前 | 
| [33:51] | Do you have any idea how agonizing that was? | 你知道那是怎样的痛苦吗 | 
| [33:54] | Agony would be the normal reaction. | 痛苦是正常反应 | 
| [33:57] | I will not let that wound be reopened. | 我不会再让人揭我伤疤 | 
| [34:04] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [34:14] | Traffic’s heavy on brickell. | 布里克尔大街堵车 | 
| [34:16] | Might want to avoid it on your way home. | 回去可以绕行 | 
| [34:18] | Was, uh, | 你住在 | 
| [34:20] | 3319 Meadow Lane, right? | 3319芳草大道 对吧 | 
| [34:23] | I’m letting you off with a warning. | 可别怪我没警告你 | 
| [34:27] | Drive carefully. | 小心驾驶 | 
| [34:37] | I’m calling it off. | 这次取消 | 
| [34:39] | You can’t. | 不行 | 
| [34:40] | She knows who you are. | 她知道你是谁 | 
| [34:43] | She knows who dexter morgan lab geek is. | 她知道你个实验室怪物摩根 | 
| [34:45] | She knows where you live, | 知道你住哪儿 | 
| [34:47] | Where your wife and children will be when they get home | 知道你老婆孩子两天后回来 | 
| [34:49] | In 48 hours. | 会在哪儿 | 
| [34:50] | If I back off, she backs off. | 我和她各退一步 | 
| [34:53] | Still leaves you on the radar of a killer cop | 这个杀了自己全家还啥事儿没有的警察杀手 | 
| [34:55] | Who has no qualms about shooting her family, | 还在你的掌控之中 | 
| [34:58] | Much less a lab rat. | 更可况她无非一小白鼠 | 
| [35:00] | She’s stalking me. | 她盯着我呢 | 
| [35:01] | Taking her by surprise will be out of the question. | 想出奇制胜抓住她根本不可能 | 
| [35:03] | You’re the one who wanted a challenge. | 你不是一向勇于挑战吗 | 
| [35:10] | And now you’ve batted the beehive. | 现在就该你出手了 | 
| [35:13] | Dexter, frank lundy here. | 德克斯特 我是弗兰克·兰迪 | 
| [35:15] | Sorry to bother you at home. | 抱歉电话打到家里来了 | 
| [35:17] | I was just trying to reach your sister. | 我在找你妹妹 | 
| [35:19] | Thought she was maybe with you. | 我想她可能跟你在一起 | 
| [35:21] | I had an interesting encounter today. | 今天我遇到件很有意思的事 | 
| [35:26] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [35:34] | Gotta admit, she is impressive. | 不得不承认 她令人印象深刻 | 
| [35:38] | Makes you wonder why someone like her | 让人不禁想知道 为什么她这样的人 | 
| [35:40] | Ever got married and had kids in the first place. | 也会结婚 生子 | 
| [35:43] | – someone like her? | 像她这样的人吗 | 
| [35:48] | Someone like her needs to be in control. | 像她这样的人得有人管管 | 
| [35:53] | And she thinks she is. | 她觉得自己可以 | 
| [35:56] | Ahe won’t see me coming. | 她不知道我会去 | 
| [36:05] | Pembroke pines police department. | 彭布鲁克松林区警察局 | 
| [36:07] | Records, please? | 麻烦转档案室 | 
| [36:09] | Transferring. | 转接中 | 
| [36:12] | Records, langsbury speaking. | 档案室 我是兰伯里 | 
| [36:15] | Uh, yeah, this is miami metro forensics. | 我是迈阿密重案法医科 | 
| [36:17] | I wanted to request copies of a suspect’s file. | 想调份嫌犯档案 | 
| [36:21] | Suspect’s name? | 嫌犯的名字 | 
| [36:23] | Darius rae | 达利斯·雷 | 
| [36:25] | That’s rae with an e. | 比ra多个e | 
| [36:27] | Drug dealer and alleged killer of zoey kruger’s family. | 毒贩 是杀害佐伊·库格一家的凶杀案嫌犯 | 
| [36:31] | What is this in regard to? | 调档案做什么用 | 
| [36:33] | I–we’re–it involves the vacation murders case. | 这和假日谋杀案有关 | 
| [36:37] | I’ll send the file over. | 我会把档案发过去 | 
| [36:39] | To whose attention? | 发到谁那里 | 
| [36:41] | just, uh, forensics. | 就发到法医科来 | 
| [36:48] | Batting the beehive. | 捅蜂窝 | 
| [36:58] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 | 
| [37:09] | I know everything. | 我全知道了 | 
| [37:10] | I’m gonna choose not to misinterpret that. | 我选择不去误解这话的意思 | 
| [37:13] | when angel said he told you about us, i was… | 安吉儿告诉我他跟你说了我们的事 我当时 | 
| [37:17] | Angry, to say the least. | 说得轻一些 是生气 | 
| [37:19] | I really didn’t want to know. | 我其实不想知道 | 
| [37:22] | – ut now you do. – yeah. | -可你现在知道了 -是的 | 
| [37:25] | Actually, i’m glad | 事实上我很高兴 | 
| [37:25] | Because I could really use a man’s opinion | 因为现在多了个人给我 | 
| [37:28] | on how to handle Our relationship. | 出谋划策 指点迷津 | 
| [37:33] | Or fling, or whatever it is that he and i are doing naked. | 不是只有我们两人来承担了 | 
| [37:38] | Well, I was just going to lunch. | 我要去吃午饭了 | 
| [37:41] | That’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [37:44] | Beth’s cafe sound good? | 贝丝咖啡怎么样 | 
| [37:46] | oh, actually, we should just talk here. | 我们还是就在这里说吧 | 
| [37:52] | It’s more private. | 这里没什么外人 | 
| [37:59] | Angel’s a great cop. the best i know. | 安吉尔是个好警察 据我所知的最好的警察 | 
| [38:03] | But he doesn’t understand the politics in this building. | 只是他不了解这里的政治关系 | 
| [38:06] | And we have to manage how this thing becomes public. | 我们得深思熟虑后再公布于众 | 
| [38:10] | And if it’s handled wrong, our jobs could be at risk. | 稍有差池 我们的工作就担上风险了 | 
| [38:13] | And we can’t take that chance. | 我们可不能冒那个险 | 
| [38:18] | I…never leave anything to chance. | 我 从不会给人带来风险 | 
| [38:29] | thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [38:31] | You’re getting good at this relationship stuff. | 看来你越来越会处理人际关系了 | 
| [38:33] | Mm, marriage agrees with you. | 婚姻改造了你 | 
| [38:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [38:44] | Lundy called last night. he was trying to reach you. | 蓝迪昨晚来电 他试图联系你 | 
| [38:48] | That is just so… | 那真是… | 
| [38:51] | Fucking great. | 太他妈棒了 | 
| [39:10] | Looks like the beehive is buzzing. | 蜂巢似乎在嗡嗡作响 | 
| [39:13] | And here comes the sting. | 蓄势待发了 | 
| [39:36] | You’re out of your jurisdiction, officer Kruger. | 你越权了 库格警官 | 
| [39:52] | Wait for it. | 等她过来 | 
| [40:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [40:02] | You want info on Darius Rae? | 你想要达利斯·雷的消息吗 | 
| [40:04] | Ask me anything. | 随便你问 | 
| [40:05] | that file was for a case I’m working. | 这是我所负责的案子的档案 | 
| [40:07] | i asked you nicely to leave me alone. | 我曾很友善的叫你离我远点 | 
| [40:11] | You threatened me. | 你威胁我 | 
| [40:14] | You think that was a threat? | 你认为那是威胁吗 | 
| [40:16] | What, are you gonna murder me too? | 怎么 你连我也想杀了 | 
| [40:18] | Like you murdered your family? | 就好像你杀害自己的亲人 | 
| [40:21] | Your own daughter? | 杀你自己的女儿那样 | 
| [40:25] | you’re sick. | 你疯了 | 
| [40:26] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了些什么 | 
| [40:27] | I have proof. | 我有证据 | 
| [40:30] | Not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [40:32] | From the garbage disposal, | 在垃圾处理器里面 | 
| [40:34] | The gloves you wore that night. | 找到你那晚戴的手套 | 
| [40:36] | There was gun residue on them. | 有枪射残留物在上面 | 
| [40:38] | I have a meeting with my superiors tomorrow morning | 明早我和上级有个会 | 
| [40:41] | To tell them everything. | 我会告诉他们所有的事 | 
| [40:45] | There’s no chain of custody. | 枪上没有保险栓 | 
| [40:47] | Still, it’ll raise questions. | 但还是会让人起疑的 | 
| [40:49] | And if you left this much behind, | 如果你落下这些不管 | 
| [40:52] | We’ll find something else. | 我们会接着找到别的线索 | 
| [41:04] | You’re trying to rape me. | 你想强奸我 | 
| [41:07] | I’m not touching you. | 我可没碰你 | 
| [41:10] | that’s why you came to my house. | 这就是你来我家的原因 | 
| [41:13] | And the real estate agent will testify that | 房产经纪可以证明 | 
| [41:15] | You were flirting with me. | 你曾和我眉来眼去 | 
| [41:17] | And then you stalked me here and tried to assault me. | 之后你跟踪我到这里再试图袭击我 | 
| [41:22] | And i had to defend myself. | 我只有自卫 | 
| [41:24] | except… | 除了… | 
| [41:26] | The blowback of my blood into the muzzle of your gun | 我的血回溅到你的枪口 | 
| [41:28] | Will show a flat contact shot | 显示了平面接触射击 | 
| [41:31] | That’s highly unlikely during a struggle. | 完全不可能是争斗造成的痕迹 | 
| [41:39] | You could shoot me center mass, | 你可以射击我的心脏 | 
| [41:40] | But the low directionality will show | 不过低方向射击又会显示 | 
| [41:42] | I was in a defensive position. | 我是站在一个防御性的位置 | 
| [41:45] | You’d have to calculate the exact distance | 你得算出准确的距离 | 
| [41:48] | To create a spatter pattern that supports self-defense. | 来制造能支持你自卫说法的血迹飞溅模式 | 
| [41:58] | Go ahead. | 接着说 | 
| [42:00] | Tell them. | 告诉大家 | 
| [42:03] | No one is going to believe you over me. | 没有人会信你而不信我 | 
| [42:11] | So please. | 所以 请随意 | 
| [42:13] | Tell them… | 告诉他们 | 
| [42:15] | Everything. | 所有的事 | 
| [42:23] | you won’t give me the chance. | 你不会给我这个机会的 | 
| [42:28] | I’m counting on it. | 我还指望它呢 | 
| [42:41] | Debra. | 黛布拉 | 
| [42:43] | You’re here. | 你来了 | 
| [42:45] | I called because, trinity, I– | 我给你打电话是因为 我 | 
| [42:47] | shut up. | 住嘴 | 
| [43:03] | this time she won’t come in a squad car. | 这一次她不会再坐进警队巡逻车 | 
| [43:06] | This time it won’t be about threats and intimidation. | 这一次就不仅仅是威胁和恐吓了 | 
| [43:10] | This time, it’s for real. | 这一次是来真的 | 
| [43:16] | They’re all props, | 这些都是道具 | 
| [43:18] | The camouflage of a family man. | 一个有家室的男人的伪装 | 
| [43:21] | She’ll believe them. | 她会相信这些 | 
| [43:24] | She has no idea who i am, | 她不知道我是谁 | 
| [43:27] | But i know exactly who she is. | 我却知道她 | 
| [43:30] | Marco… | 马可 | 
| [43:36] | Polo. | 波罗 | 
| [43:45] | she’s going to make it look like i walked in On a home robbery, | 她会让这看上去像是一宗家庭劫案 | 
| [43:47] | Got myself killed. | 然后我命丧于此 | 
| [43:50] | She’s good at creating the narrative of a crime. | 她很善于制造凶案情节 | 
| [44:14] | That hand’s the first thing i cut off. | 那只手是我首先要砍下的东西 | 
| [44:32] | surprise. | 意外惊喜 | 
| [45:02] | Help! help! | 救命 | 
| [45:05] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [45:06] | Sorry, sorry, I was just buying your tickets. | 让你久等了 我正给你买票呢 | 
| [45:09] | You’re taking a boat out of the country. | 你坐船出国 | 
| [45:12] | Eventually you’ll land in the philippines. | 最后你会到达菲律宾 | 
| [45:15] | You’re smart, there’s no extradition treaty there. | 你很聪明 那里没有引渡条约 | 
| [45:19] | i’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 | 
| [45:24] | I know something about creating a narrative too. | 我也知道怎么编造情节 | 
| [45:27] | Suitcases packed, your car will be left at the port, | 打包行李 车子离开码头 | 
| [45:31] | And the blue glove is back in your disposal. | 丢掉那双蓝色的手套 | 
| [45:36] | You’ll flee the country. | 你就可以逃出国了 | 
| [45:37] | You’ll–whoosh-never be caught. | 你消失了 再也不被发现 | 
| [45:42] | You’re that good. | 要么活的很好 | 
| [45:45] | Or that dead. | 要么死定了 | 
| [45:47] | you’re gonna rape and kill me? | 你要奸杀我吗 | 
| [45:49] | what is it with you and rape? | 干嘛要强奸你啊 | 
| [45:50] | No one’s raping anyone. | 没有人要强奸别人 | 
| [45:54] | Mm, killing on the other hand. | 杀人就另当别论了 | 
| [45:58] | why are you doing this to me? | 为什么要这么对我 | 
| [46:01] | why did you do this to them? | 你为什么要那么对他们 | 
| [46:05] | it was darius rae. | 是达利斯·雷干的 | 
| [46:06] | no, you wanted out. | 不 你想逃走 | 
| [46:10] | You wanted your freedom. | 你想得到自由 | 
| [46:12] | From the constant demands… | 你内心不变的欲望 | 
| [46:16] | They took it all. | 被他们夺走了 | 
| [46:18] | And they wanted more. | 他们却还不满足 | 
| [46:23] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [46:25] | you did it to survive. | 你这么做都是为了生存 | 
| [46:30] | You understand. | 你懂我 | 
| [46:34] | I understand, all right. | 我懂 当然都懂 | 
| [46:47] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [46:49] | What kind of father does this? | 什么样的父亲会这样做 | 
| [46:53] | What kind of husband? | 算什么丈夫 | 
| [47:01] | not the kind who kills his family. | 反正不是杀光全家那种男人 | 
| [47:16] | you’re going to have to choose. | 你得做个选择 | 
| [47:19] | not what you chose. | 不是你选的 | 
| [47:23] | you can’t hide what you are. | 你不能隐藏自己的身份 | 
| [47:27] | oh, I can. | 不 我可以 | 
| [47:29] | I’m better at it than you. | 我比你更擅长 | 
| [47:31] | you will choose your life over theirs. | 你牺牲别人 成全了自己 | 
| [47:35] | I won’t. | 我不会这样做 | 
| [47:36] | I’d rather risk them knowing the truth… | 我宁可冒着被他们识破的风险 | 
| [47:41] | Than lose them. | 也不愿牺牲他们 | 
| [47:57] | I don’t want to lose them. | 我不想失去他们 | 
| [48:02] | I don’t. | 我不想 | 
| [48:09] | That’s the difference between us. | 这就是我们的不同点 | 
| [48:24] | nice souvenir. | 很赞的纪念品 | 
| [48:36] | Sure you don’t want to stay here? | 你真的不打算留下了吗 | 
| [48:38] | you didn’t raise a loner, dad. | 老爸 你儿子可不自闭 | 
| [48:41] | maybe I should have. | 我应该把你培养成这样的 | 
| [48:45] | I’ll survive. | 我会活下去的 | 
| [48:47] | you sure? | 确定吗 | 
| [48:53] | Better see to that drip, son. | 看看这水滴 儿子 | 
| [48:55] | You don’t want this place going to hell. | 你不想这地方一团糟吧 | 
| [48:57] | You need it too much. | 你太需要这里了 | 
| [48:58] | my own little vacation spot. | 我独家的度假村 | 
| [49:05] | Hey, how you guys doing up there? | 嘿 你们最近怎么样啊 | 
| [49:07] | we’re on our way. | 我们在路上了 | 
| [49:09] | We left right after the wedding. | 婚礼后我们就离开了 | 
| [49:10] | We should be home soon. | 我们马上到家 | 
| [49:11] | good, i’m glad. | 真好 太开心了 | 
| [49:13] | The house! | 房子 | 
| [49:15] | Don’t hurry. drive safe. | 别慌 路上小心 | 
| [49:52] | You’re home! | 回家啦 | 
| [49:53] | yeah, we made it. | 恩 我们回来了 | 
| [49:55] | The wedding was exhausting. | 婚礼真累人 | 
| [49:57] | The kids were a nightmare. | 孩子们和噩梦一样 | 
| [49:59] | Just wanted to strangle them. | 真想勒死他们 | 
| [50:03] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [50:05] | yeah, it just slipped out of my hand. | 手滑了 | 
| [50:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [50:11] | oh, the kids will be excited to make you a new one. | 孩子们会很开心 再给你做一个的 | 
| [50:35] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 | 
| [50:41] | I missed you too. | 我也是 | 
| [51:16] | I’m a fuckwad. | 我很可耻 | 
| [51:21] | You’re not a fuckwad. | 才不是呢 | 
| [51:26] | I knew. | 我知道 | 
| [51:29] | From the second I saw you at the station, | 在警局里看到你的第一眼 | 
| [51:31] | I knew how I felt. | 我就知道自己的心 | 
| [51:34] | It’s how i’ve always felt. | 我永远都能感受到 | 
| [51:36] | I just wouldn’t admit it. | 只是不愿意承认 | 
| [51:40] | ’cause I’m a fuckwad. | 因为我很可耻 | 
| [51:45] | you’re human. | 你只是一个凡人 | 
| [51:47] | and now i’ve cheated on a guy | 现在我出轨了 | 
| [51:49] | Who doesn’t deserve to be treated that way. | 我不想这样伤害他 | 
| [51:53] | I should have broken up with him first. | 我应该先和他分手 | 
| [51:56] | – But i’m a fuckwad. – no. don’t. | -我很可耻 -别这么说 | 
| [51:59] | You’re not. | 你不是 | 
| [52:02] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美丽 | 
| [52:04] | And you were confused. | 只是有些迷糊 | 
| [52:09] | And now you’re not. | 并不可耻 | 
| [52:12] | So… | 所以 | 
| [52:14] | We’ll set this right, together. | 我们一起把事情解决了 | 
| [52:17] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [52:39] | don’t go disappearing on me again. | 别再和我玩消失了 | 
| [52:43] | Not a– | 绝不会 | 
| [53:26] | Stay with me. | 陪着我 |