时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s always the same three kills with trinity. | 逢三杀手总是以同一手法连续作案三起 |
[00:05] | Young woman in the bathtub… | 先是死于浴缸的年轻女性 |
[00:08] | Followed by a mother falling to her death. | 接着是一位堕楼身亡的母亲 |
[00:13] | And ending with a man getting bludgeoned. | 最后是一名被球棍击死的男子 |
[00:15] | Trinity’s likely someone | 逢三杀手就像是 |
[00:17] | Who’s gone his own solitary way through life, | 那些生活怪异性格孤僻的人 |
[00:20] | Foregone all but the most rudimentary of human connections. | 预知一切却不能处理最基本的人际关系 |
[00:23] | A lone wolf. | 一匹独狼 |
[00:24] | If we can find where he bludgeoned back then… | 如果能查到他上次球棍袭击的位置 |
[00:27] | Lobby’s open 24 hours, guard on duty. | 大堂24小时开放 有警卫值班 |
[00:30] | Too much foot traffic-Trinity would have | 过高的客流量会使逢三杀手 |
[00:32] | To choose another floor. | 选择其他楼层 |
[00:34] | Ooh, so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:35] | Wasn’t watching where I was going. | 我没注意看路 |
[00:37] | White male, | 白人男性 |
[00:38] | Eyes blue, | 蓝色眼睛 |
[00:40] | Something in them. | 很可疑 |
[00:42] | Super Agent Lundy has a hunch that the dead woman | 超级探员蓝迪预感到这名女死者 |
[00:45] | Is connected to this big serial killer case. | 是一起连环杀人案的受害者之一 |
[00:47] | You still dating that she-bag reporter? | 你还在和那个贱人记者约会吗 |
[00:49] | After she put Lundy’s name in the paper? | 她把蓝迪的名字登报 |
[00:50] | Tell me, is this conversation | 你说 这次对话 |
[00:52] | Going to end up in the paper too? | 会不会也跟着登报 |
[00:53] | ’cause you have no idea | 就因为你不知道 |
[00:54] | The shit storm you’ve gotten me into. | 你给我带来了多大的麻烦 |
[00:56] | Find yourself another source. | 找别人挖新闻吧 |
[00:57] | Just unsealed the juvie records of Johnny Rose, | 刚开封乔尼·罗斯的犯罪记录 |
[01:01] | Our vacation murder suspect. | 假日杀手的嫌犯 |
[01:02] | Shoplifting with his high school girlfriend Nikki Wald. | 和他高中女友妮基·沃德入店行窃 |
[01:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:06] | I think we should inform the brass | 我想我们该将我们的关系 |
[01:08] | About our relationship. | 报告上级 |
[01:09] | It’s none of their business. | 这不关他们的事 |
[01:11] | I get a gig in town to spend more time with you, | 我来这演出是为了多陪陪你 |
[01:13] | And you spend all your time with your ex. | 而你却陪着你的前男友 |
[01:19] | Don’t go disappearing on me again. | 别再离开我了 |
[01:21] | Not a… | 不会 |
[03:44] | – Deb. – Hey, you. | -黛布 -你 |
[03:46] | – Back behind the line. – No, I was called here. | -退到线后 -不 我是奉命来的 |
[03:48] | I’m Dexter Morgan. That might be my sister. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 死者可能是我妹妹 |
[03:49] | I understand, sir, but right now I need you | 我明白你的心情 但现在请你退到线后 |
[03:51] | To step back and let our people do their job. | 警方会进行调查 |
[03:52] | No, no, I’m with Miami metro forensics. | 不 我是迈阿密警局鉴证科的 |
[03:54] | My laminate and my wallet are in the car. | 我的证件和钱包都在车里 |
[03:56] | Until I see some i.d., I need you to step back. | 除非你拿出证件 不然请退到线后 |
[03:58] | And I need you to fucking listen. | 你他妈的给我听着 |
[03:59] | My sister was shot, | 我妹妹受了枪伤 |
[04:01] | No one can tell me what her condition is, | 没人能告诉我她情况如何 |
[04:02] | And that’s a dead body. | 而那里还有具尸体 |
[04:03] | Sir. | 先生 |
[04:05] | You want to let me go. | 你给我放手 |
[04:07] | Hansen. Hands off. | 汉森 放手 |
[04:09] | He’s one of us. | 他是我们局里的 |
[04:12] | Deb’s alive. Okay? | 黛布还活着 |
[04:15] | They’re taking her to the hospital. | 她正被送往医院 |
[04:17] | I have to see her. | 我要见她 |
[04:19] | How bad is it? | 她的情况如何 |
[04:20] | Lost a lot of blood. | 失血过多 |
[04:26] | If Deb dies, | 如果黛布死了 |
[04:28] | I’ll be… | 那我也 |
[04:31] | Lost. | 不知道要怎么活了 |
[04:32] | Paramedics think the bullets are through and through. | 救护人员说子弹直径射来 |
[04:34] | She’s gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[04:36] | It’s looking good. | 看起来是的 |
[04:40] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[04:42] | We got here just before you did. | 我们只比你早到一步 |
[04:43] | Quinn was first on scene. | 奎恩是第一个到达现场的 |
[04:46] | He says it’s smelling like the vacation murders’ m.o. | 他认为这像是假日杀手的杀人手法 |
[04:50] | Then that’s… | 那死者是 |
[04:51] | Lundy. | 蓝迪 |
[04:59] | Why Deb and Lundy were here at 5 o’clock in the morning? | 为什么黛布和蓝迪会凌晨5点在这 |
[05:06] | Dexter, I swear to you, we will find who did this. | 德克斯特 我发誓 我们会抓到凶手 |
[05:08] | My kit’s in my car. | 我的工具箱还在车里 |
[05:11] | You got better places to be. | 你有更应该要去的地方 |
[05:13] | Like with your sister. | 比如陪着你妹妹 |
[05:14] | Go. That’s an order. | 去 这是命令 |
[05:16] | You’ll know the minute we know anything. | 我们查到任何线索就会告诉你 |
[05:23] | Lundy was a worthy adversary. | 蓝迪是一个旗鼓相当的对手 |
[05:25] | He deserves better | 他不该就这样 |
[05:27] | Than to be face down in a hotel parking lot, | 倒在旅馆的停车场里 |
[05:31] | A random victim of a senseless crime. | 成为一起无意义犯罪里的随机受害者 |
[05:33] | Sorry about Deb, man. | 黛布的事 我很遗憾 |
[05:36] | Did she say anything? | 她有说什么吗 |
[05:37] | She was in shock, | 她休克了 |
[05:39] | Didn’t see who pulled the trigger. | 没看见开枪的人 |
[05:40] | Batista said you think | 巴蒂斯塔说你认为 |
[05:41] | This looks like the vacation murders. | 这是假日杀手干的 |
[05:42] | Deb’s cash and credit cards are gone. | 黛布的现金和信用卡都不见了 |
[05:44] | So’s Lundy’s watch and wallet. | 同时还有蓝迪的手表和钱包 |
[05:54] | Anything, Vince? | 有发现吗 文斯 |
[05:55] | Surgeon general wouldn’t have been able to save him. | 外科主任都救不了他的 |
[05:58] | Gsws to the neck and chest. | 他的脖子和胸部有枪伤 |
[06:01] | He bled out in seconds. | 随即失血过多而死 |
[06:02] | Lundy was shot twice? | 蓝迪被击中两枪 |
[06:05] | Deb was vulnerable and a potential witness. | 黛布尚在抢救 但她是潜在目击证人 |
[06:08] | The shooter could have easily finished her off like Lundy. | 凶手本可以像对付蓝迪一样轻易结果她 |
[06:13] | I should get to the hospital. | 我该去医院 |
[06:14] | Deb, she knows. | 黛布知道 |
[06:17] | Even though we go at it all the time, | 即使我们一直努力去做 |
[06:19] | We’re still… | 我们仍然 |
[06:21] | Yeah, she knows. | 对 她知道 |
[06:24] | We’re gonna get these fuckers. | 我们会抓住这些混账 |
[06:26] | Not if you’re looking in the wrong direction. | 如果你没有查错方向 |
[06:32] | Detective Quinn. | 奎恩警探 |
[06:34] | Not now. Really. | 现在不行 真的 |
[06:36] | I didn’t come here for a quote. | 我不是来套消息的 |
[06:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:40] | My partner’s been shot. The last thing i am is all right. | 我的搭档被枪击 我怎么可能会好 |
[06:43] | I know this can’t be easy, | 我知道你不好过 |
[06:46] | But if you need anything, I’m here for you. | 但是如果你需要 我就在你身边 |
[06:51] | Thanks, Christine. That means a lot. | 多谢 克莉丝汀 这对我很重要 |
[06:55] | I got to… | 我得 |
[06:56] | – It’s okay. – All right. | -去吧 -好的 |
[07:01] | Sergeant Batista. | 巴蒂斯塔警司 |
[07:02] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[07:03] | Come on, sergeant. | 别这样 警司 |
[07:04] | Is this the work of the vacation murderers? | 这是假日杀手的作品吗 |
[07:07] | I said no… | 我说了没有 |
[07:14] | On the record. | 记下来 |
[07:18] | It’s too early to tell, | 现在下结论为时尚早 |
[07:19] | But one of ’em, Johnny Rose, We found out has syphilis, | 但是其中一人 乔尼·罗斯 带有梅毒 |
[07:23] | And it’s real bad. untreatable. | 病情严重 已经无法医治了 |
[07:25] | Multiple partners. | 多人犯案 |
[07:26] | Print that. With pictures. | 把我说的打印出来 附上照片 |
[07:30] | I call it in now, It’ll be online this morning | 我现在就交上去 这消息早上就能在网上发布 |
[07:34] | And on the stands this afternoon. With pictures. | 中午能上头版 附带照片 |
[07:46] | While my colleagues are working the vacation murder theory, | 同僚们正在从假日杀手的方面下手 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna follow Lundy’s theory | 我则准备从蓝迪这方面下手 |
[07:51] | And check his hotel room for clues. | 从他的酒店房间里找找线索 |
[07:53] | Lundy devoted his life to hunting trinity. | 蓝迪把全部都投入到逢三杀手的追捕之中 |
[07:56] | He left word for me | 他给我留下线索 |
[07:58] | He’d had an interesting encounter two days ago. | 两天前他有个有趣的遭遇 |
[08:02] | You think it was trinity? | 你认为是逢三杀手干的吗 |
[08:05] | Every crime scene is a jigsaw puzzle. | 每个罪案现场都是个拼图 |
[08:07] | So many pieces. | 有很多很多碎片 |
[08:09] | Assemble them right, A picture forms. | 正确的拼凑这些碎片 画面就显现出来了 |
[08:12] | If it was trinity, | 如果是逢三杀手做的 |
[08:15] | It’d explain why Deb is alive and Lundy isn’t. | 就解释了为什么黛布活着而蓝迪死了 |
[08:16] | Trinity’s a monster. | 逢三杀手是个怪物 |
[08:18] | If he was the one who hurt your sister, You need to kill him. | 如果就是他伤害了你妹妹 你得杀了他 |
[08:23] | That was my blood down there too. | 她可是我的血肉 |
[08:26] | You can’t let these be logged into evidence. | 你不能坐视它们变成证物 |
[08:32] | Not until i have a complete picture. | 在我没看到完整”拼图”之前不会 |
[08:44] | Police so far are refusing to comment | 警方目前为止还拒绝透露任何 |
[08:46] | On the murder of a former FBI agent | 关于前FBI探员被杀以及 |
[08:49] | And the shooting of a Miami metro homicide detective. | 一名迈阿密刑事侦缉警探中枪的消息 |
[08:51] | But channel nine has learned | 但第九频道获悉 |
[08:52] | There may be a connection to the so called vacation murders. | 所谓的假日谋杀间也许暗含联系 |
[08:55] | Sources tell us that… | 消息称 |
[08:57] | All right. Denver omelet, side of rye toast. | 好了 丹佛煎蛋卷 黑麦面包 |
[09:00] | Can I top that off for ya? | 需要给你加满吗 |
[09:02] | Coffee’s fine, | 咖啡够了 |
[09:03] | But there are no diced tomatoes in my omelet. | 但是我的煎蛋卷里没有西红柿丁 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry about that. Cook is slammed today. | 我很抱歉 厨师今天心情不好 |
[09:09] | I’ll bring you a side of tomatoes. | 我会给你上一份西红柿 |
[09:11] | How’s that coffee? | 咖啡怎么样 |
[09:12] | My coffee’s not the issue. | 我的问题不在咖啡上 |
[09:14] | My breakfast, on the other hand, is. | 相反我的早餐才是问题 |
[09:17] | You need to start over. | 你得重新给我做 |
[09:19] | Denver omelet… with tomatoes…diced. | 丹佛煎蛋卷 加上西红柿 丁状的 |
[09:24] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[09:28] | You’re a dear. thanks. | 你是个可人 谢谢了 |
[09:34] | Astor, will you get that? | 爱斯特 你来接电话 好吗 |
[09:35] | But it’s dexter’s. | 可那是德克斯特的电话在响 |
[09:37] | Oh, it’s okay. He was in such a hurry he probably forgot it. | 没关系 他这么忙 大概忘记了带 |
[09:40] | Could be the hospital. | 有可能是医院打来的 |
[09:41] | Is aunt Deb gonna die? | 黛布姑妈会死吗 |
[09:42] | Oh, no, honey. no, she’s gonna be okay. | 不会 亲爱的 她会没事的 |
[09:46] | Some man. he says he’s dexter’s landlord. | 某个自称是德克斯特房东的男人打来的 |
[09:48] | There’s something wrong with dexter’s apartment. | 德克斯特的房子出了点问题 |
[09:51] | Oh, there’s got to be a misunderstanding. | 这一定有什么误会 |
[09:54] | Uh, yes, hi. this is Rita Morgan? | 你好 我是丽塔·摩根 |
[10:10] | How long have you been there? | 来了多久了 |
[10:12] | Not long. | 才一会儿 |
[10:16] | You’re sitting up. It’s a good sign. | 你能坐起来了 这是个好兆头 |
[10:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:21] | I didn’t even need surgery. | 我甚至不需要手术 |
[10:26] | Couple stitches. | 缝了两针 |
[10:30] | Looks like more than a couple. | 看上去可不止两针 |
[10:33] | You have any pain? | 有什么地方疼吗 |
[10:37] | No. just tired. | 没有 我只是累了 |
[10:42] | Whatever they gave me has some kick. | 麻药的劲还没有过去 |
[10:44] | You want me to come back? | 需要我来吗 |
[10:45] | It’s okay. i’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[10:50] | You remember anything at all? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[10:53] | You see anything unusual? | 有没有什么不寻常的事发生 |
[10:58] | It’s all still a blur. | 一切都还是很模糊 |
[10:59] | Who was hit first? | 谁先被射到的 |
[11:01] | You, or–? | 是你 还是 |
[11:02] | Jesus, Dex. | 天啊 德克斯特 |
[11:04] | Am i squeezing too tight? | 我逼得太紧了是吗 |
[11:06] | I expect those kind of questions from Batista or Quinn, | 我还指望巴蒂斯塔或奎恩告诉我答案呢 |
[11:09] | But not my brother. | 而不是我的哥哥 |
[11:10] | You said you were fine. Twice. | 你已经说了2次 没事了 |
[11:14] | Doesn’t matter, anyway. | 无论如何 这不重要了 |
[11:16] | Just tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我 你需要我做什么 |
[11:20] | That’s just it. | 事情就是这样了 |
[11:24] | You can’t do anything. | 你什么也做不了 |
[11:27] | No one can. | 没有人能做什么 |
[11:29] | I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么都没有感觉到 |
[11:35] | I didn’t even know I’d been hit | 直到倒在地上 |
[11:37] | Until I was on the ground. | 我才知道自己中了枪 |
[11:41] | And then two more shots. | 然后有人又开了两枪 |
[11:48] | So much blood. | 血流如柱 |
[11:53] | You’re safe. | 你没事了 |
[11:55] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[11:57] | Lundy had this look in his eyes. | 那一刻蓝迪的眼神 |
[12:01] | Like he was apologizing. | 好像在述说着歉意 |
[12:07] | I couldn’t do anything. | 我什么也做不了 |
[12:11] | I was helpless. | 无能为力 |
[12:17] | Fuck, I can’t even walk | 靠 我连 |
[12:18] | Three feet to the bathroom. | 走到卫生间都不行 |
[12:20] | Do you need to? | 你要 |
[12:22] | Yeah. bad. | 是啊 真够尴尬的 |
[12:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:35] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:41] | I may not know who shot my sister, | 也许我不知道是谁对我妹妹开枪 |
[12:44] | Or why her life was spared, | 或者她何以幸存 |
[12:47] | But I do know I won’t be returning the favor. | 但我知道我绝不会领他的情 |
[12:57] | Oh, god. deb, is she? | 天啊 黛比 她 |
[12:59] | Peeing. | 上厕所呢 |
[13:04] | I’ll just uh… | 我还是 |
[13:07] | Be outside. | 到外面去 |
[13:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:13] | How’s deb? | 黛比怎样了 |
[13:15] | She’s lucky to be alive. | 幸好没生命危险 |
[13:18] | I was so worried. | 我担心极了 |
[13:20] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[13:22] | Uh, she’s peeing. | 她在上厕所 |
[13:24] | With anton. | 安东陪着呢 |
[13:28] | I would have been here sooner, | 我本可以早点到得 |
[13:29] | But I got hung up on the phone. | 电话上多聊了几句 |
[13:31] | Your landlord called. | 是你房东打来的 |
[13:32] | A pipe burst in your kitchen… | 你厨房的水管爆了 |
[13:35] | At your apartment? | 你的公寓 |
[13:40] | I was just hanging on to the place | 我偶尔过去晃下 |
[13:43] | Until the lease ran out. | 等租约到期 |
[13:44] | So I could get the security deposit back. | 好叫他退我押金 |
[13:47] | why’d you tell me you got rid of it? | 为什么跟我说已经退房了 |
[13:49] | I said that? | 我那么说了吗 |
[13:53] | Talk about this later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[13:54] | This isn’t the time or the place, | 现在时机不对 |
[13:55] | Not with deb here. | 黛比还住着院呢 |
[13:58] | Family comes first. | 家庭第一 |
[14:03] | I’m just so sorry I wasn’t here. | 那时我不在 真过意不去 |
[14:05] | You don’t have to keep saying that. | 你不必一直这么说 |
[14:08] | So glad you’re all right. | 真高兴你没事 |
[14:12] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[14:14] | Babe, what is it? | 宝贝儿 怎么啦 |
[14:21] | I slept with lundy. | 我跟蓝迪上床了 |
[14:32] | I thought you were happy. | 我以为你跟我在一起很开心 |
[14:35] | I thought I was too. | 我也这么以为 |
[14:41] | I can move out. | 我可以搬出去 |
[14:43] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[14:46] | Listen, I’ll see you through this, okay? | 听着 这段时间让我陪你 好吗 |
[14:48] | You did the same for me. | 你曾如此待我 |
[14:49] | Anton, stop. | 安东 不要 |
[14:53] | You deserve so much better. | 是我配不上你 |
[14:57] | Is that what you want? | 那是你的真正想法吗 |
[15:05] | Sorry I hurt you. | 抱歉我伤害了你 |
[15:23] | Anton? | 安东 |
[15:32] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Just hung up from notifying lundy’s daughter. | 刚刚通知了蓝迪的女儿 |
[15:37] | Then you could really use | 那么你真该好好 |
[15:38] | A shot of whiskey in there. | 喝杯威士忌 |
[15:41] | I get that the guy’s personally invested in this, | 我听说这家伙在私自调查此案 |
[15:45] | But Matthews hovering around like a vulture | 但像个秃鹫般阴魂不散 |
[15:48] | Isn’t gonna help us catch bad guys. | 对抓到凶手可没什么好处 |
[15:49] | Angel… | 安吉尔 |
[15:53] | I made official disclosure yesterday | 我昨天正式向上面公开 |
[15:55] | That we’re seeing each other. | 说我们在交往 |
[16:00] | We talked about this. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[16:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:04] | But it was the right thing to do. | 但这么做没有错 |
[16:06] | I said I was uncomfortable with the disclosure stuff, | 我说了我不喜欢公开 |
[16:10] | And you go ahead and do it anyway? | 而你不顾我感受 恣意任为 |
[16:11] | I made a judgment call. | 我做出了公正的抉择 |
[16:13] | The problem, maria, | 玛莉亚 问题是 |
[16:17] | Is that you made it for the both of us. | 你做的是事关两人的抉择 |
[16:21] | You shouldn’t keep the deputy chief waiting. | 别让副局长久等了 |
[16:37] | What do we got? | 进展如何 |
[16:38] | Not much. | 不太理想 |
[16:40] | No witnesses, no security cameras. | 无目击证人 无安全监控录像 |
[16:41] | Took a statement from deb, | 采集了黛比的证词 |
[16:42] | She can’t remember seeing anything. | 她什么也不记得了 |
[16:43] | Forensics. | 鉴证科呢 |
[16:45] | Waiting on trace and ballistics from the lab. | 等着实验室做弹痕跟弹道测试呢 |
[16:46] | Apbs out on rose and wald. | 已全面通缉罗斯和沃德 |
[16:49] | County’s increased patrols at the airport | 郡上增加了对 |
[16:50] | And the higher profile tourist hotels. | 机场以及备受瞩目的旅游旅馆的巡逻 |
[16:52] | If my face was all over the media | 要是我因为枪杀警察跟联邦探员 |
[16:53] | For shooting a cop and a fed, | 而上电视被通缉的话 |
[16:55] | I’d be digging a fucking hole | 我就挖条通道 |
[16:57] | All the way to China. | 到中国去 |
[16:59] | No one fuckin’ go there. | 没人到那儿去 |
[17:01] | Or you’d be watching the press | 或者你可以关注媒体 |
[17:02] | To try and stay one step ahead of us. | 想办法赶在我们前面 |
[17:04] | It’s a hail mary, | 圣母玛利亚 |
[17:05] | But I planted a story | 但我给奎因的女朋友 |
[17:06] | With quinn’s girlfriend. | 编了个故事 |
[17:08] | She’s not we’re not | 她不是 我们不是… |
[17:09] | You’re the paper’s unnamed online source | 你就是报纸上那个关于乔尼事迹的 |
[17:11] | About johnny boy’s drip? | 网上匿名知情者 |
[17:12] | I figure if johnny has syphilis | 我想要是乔尼染上梅毒 |
[17:15] | And nikki wasn’t listed by the county | 而妮基作为他的性伴侣 |
[17:16] | As one of his sexual partners… | 却没有列入感染防范人群的话 |
[17:18] | She may not know. | 可能她不知道 |
[17:19] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[17:23] | Maybe we turn these two against each other. | 那我们可以挑拨一下 |
[17:29] | Rita was right. | 丽塔是对的 |
[17:30] | Family does come first. | 家人第一 |
[17:32] | Finding who did this to my sister comes first. | 首先要找到伤害我妹妹的凶手 |
[17:36] | Is this a new page of the code? | 这是新守则吗 |
[17:38] | Revenge? | 复仇 |
[17:44] | My sanctuary. | 我的庇护所 |
[17:46] | It’s private and…sacred no more. | 这里再也不隐秘圣神 |
[17:58] | If I have to give up this place, | 如果我要放弃这地方 |
[18:01] | What will I do about my roommate, | 那怎么处理我的伙伴呢 |
[18:04] | The dark passenger? | 黑暗乘客 |
[18:06] | This apartment is the only thing | 这公寓是我唯一能 |
[18:08] | That’s helped me keep the mask in place. | 曝光自己阴暗面的地方 |
[18:11] | Without it… | 没有它 |
[18:13] | I’ll burst. | 我会支离破碎 |
[18:19] | They’re letting me out tomorrow. | 他们明天就让我出院了 |
[18:22] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[18:24] | Any chance you can give me a ride? | 你能开车接我吗 |
[18:26] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[18:27] | I’m also kind of gonna need a place to stay. | 我还想找个地方住下 |
[18:30] | I broke up with Anton, | 我和安东分手了 |
[18:31] | And, no, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈此事 |
[18:33] | We can make room for you. | 我们可以给你腾个房间出来 |
[18:35] | Rita won’t mind? | 丽塔不介意吗 |
[18:37] | Don’t worry, Deb. I’ll take care of everything. | 没事 黛布 我搞定一切 |
[18:46] | Trinity’s a lone wolf. | 逢三杀手是只独狼 |
[18:48] | Unable to connect. | 丧失最基本的人际处理能力 |
[18:49] | Except with his victims. | 除了他的受害者 |
[18:51] | He never deviates. | 他从未失手 |
[18:54] | Bleeds out a young female in a bathtub, | 在浴缸里放干女孩的血 |
[18:58] | Forces a woman to jump to her death, | 强迫女人跳楼自杀 |
[19:01] | And five days later | 5天后 |
[19:03] | Bludgeons an older male. | 用球棍敲碎老年男人的头 |
[19:06] | I’ll look at potential sites. | 我会去勘察可能的作案地点 |
[19:09] | This may be the closest to Trinity I’ve ever been. | 这里也许是和逢三杀手离得最近的地方 |
[19:12] | Lundy got closer than he thought. | 蓝迪比他想的还要靠近他 |
[19:15] | He just couldn’t see how all the pieces interlock, | 他只是没有看清碎片是如何拼凑的 |
[19:18] | What they form. | 它们最终组成了什么 |
[19:27] | A sacred ritual. | 是神圣的仪式 |
[19:30] | If there’s anyone who knows the importance of ritual, | 如果有人了解仪式的重要性的话 |
[19:33] | It’s you. | 那人就是你 |
[19:35] | Lundy underestimated | 蓝迪低估了 |
[19:36] | How far Trinity would go | 逢三杀手的能力 |
[19:38] | To make sure his ritual | 他要保证仪式 |
[19:39] | Wasn’t interrupted. | 不被打扰 |
[19:41] | Lundy was an obstacle. | 而蓝迪是障碍 |
[19:43] | And Trinity killed him. | 所以逢三杀手杀了他 |
[19:45] | If anyone has ever deserved to be on your table, | 如果谁罪有应得 该被你除掉 |
[19:50] | It’s this son of a bitch. | 就是那狗娘养的 |
[20:06] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[20:08] | I’m taking on a project. | 我在做个工程 |
[20:10] | How big? | 多大的 |
[20:11] | Almost more than I can handle. | 大到我力不从心了 |
[20:14] | And I don’t have a lot of time. | 而且我没有多少时间了 |
[20:16] | Maybe you need another hand or two. | 也许你应该雇几个人 |
[20:17] | There’s plenty of laborers out there. | 这有很多劳工 |
[20:19] | No, no. I work alone. | 不 我独立工作 |
[20:23] | Sounds like you need the right tool for the job. | 好像你需要合适的工具 |
[20:25] | So much work. | 做这么多活 |
[20:28] | But I have to finish what I started, right? | 但我要有始有终 不是吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[20:37] | What would you do? | 你推荐什么 |
[20:38] | Me? | 我吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, I’d go with the framing hammer. | 我推荐这个锤子 |
[20:43] | Got a lot of heft. | 够分量 |
[20:44] | It’s versatile. | 用途多样 |
[20:46] | You can’t go wrong. | 买它不会错的 |
[20:51] | I see what you mean. | 是不错 |
[20:56] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙 |
[21:25] | Lobby’s open 24 hours. | 大厅24小时营业 |
[21:27] | 12-story building, hundreds of rooms. | 12层建筑 几百间屋子 |
[21:29] | Trinity could strike anywhere. | 逢三杀手可能在任何地方袭击 |
[21:31] | He’ll have to set up shop in the surveillance room. | 但他得先从监控室开始 |
[21:34] | Trinity’s the perfect predator… | 逢三杀手是个老练的猎食者 |
[21:36] | Camouflaged, waiting for his victim to be alone, | 隐藏 等待猎物落单 |
[21:39] | And then he strikes. | 然后袭击 |
[21:41] | Trinity struck here 30 years ago. | 逢三杀手30年前在这做过案 |
[21:44] | A bartender, father of two, | 一个酒保 2个孩子的父亲 |
[21:47] | Was found bludgeoned to death | 在酒店的男厕 |
[21:49] | In the men’s room of a tavern | 被重锤打死 |
[21:50] | At this same address. | 在同样的地点 |
[21:52] | If history is going to repeat itself, | 如果历史要重演 |
[21:54] | This is where Trinity will be. | 逢三杀手会到这来 |
[21:58] | Problem is, you have no idea who you’re looking for. | 问题是你不知道要找什么人 |
[22:02] | Lundy was so methodical, | 蓝迪很有条理 |
[22:04] | He would have commented on Trinity’s physical appearance | 他应该描述了逢三杀手的样貌 |
[22:06] | If their paths had ever crossed, | 如果他们曾近距离接触的话 |
[22:08] | But there’s nothing in his tapes. | 但他的带子里没有 |
[22:10] | I’ve listened to them all. | 我都听过了 |
[22:13] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:14] | That’s your recorder. | 这是你的录音机 |
[22:16] | Where’s Lundy’s? | 蓝迪的呢 |
[22:19] | It wasn’t in the hotel, | 不在酒店里 |
[22:21] | Because Lundy had it on him. | 因为蓝迪把它带在身上 |
[22:24] | Must have been logged into evidence… shit. | 一定登记成证物了 见鬼 |
[22:27] | Dexter, you need that tape. | 德克斯特 你需要这带子 |
[22:28] | You need to be certain | 你要确定 |
[22:30] | It’s Trinity on your table. | 你杀的是逢三杀手 |
[22:31] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[22:32] | He won’t complete the cycle until tomorrow night. | 明晚他才完成循环 |
[22:34] | And I’ll be here. | 我会到那找他 |
[22:36] | Waiting. | 等等 |
[22:39] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[23:00] | That was, uh… | 这 |
[23:02] | Unexpected. | 难以置信 |
[23:04] | That’s not an adjective I usually hear. | 我通常听到的不是这个形容词 |
[23:07] | I’m not complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[23:10] | I’m just… | 只是 |
[23:12] | I’m just wondering why you’re really here. | 我在想你为何过来 |
[23:15] | My way of saying I appreciate you running that story | 以此方式感谢你给我上司 |
[23:18] | For my boss. | 编的故事 |
[23:19] | Okay. Hmm. | 好吧 |
[23:21] | You fucked me to thank me? | 你用搞我来感谢我吗 |
[23:23] | Technically, I went down on you | 确切地说 我跪倒在你脚下 |
[23:24] | To thank you. | 以示感谢 |
[23:31] | I thought you said this was just too complicated, | 我原以为你觉得这种关系太复杂 |
[23:34] | You being a cop and me being a reporter. | 你是警察 而我是记者 |
[23:38] | I guess I like complicated. | 我想我喜欢这种复杂的关系 |
[23:44] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[23:47] | Sorry, Astor. | 抱歉 爱斯特 |
[23:49] | I promise it won’t be for long. | 我保证不会待很久 |
[23:51] | It’s okay. I get cody’s room. | 没事 我住柯迪的房间就好 |
[23:52] | Sorry, Cody. | 抱歉 柯迪 |
[23:55] | Come on, guys. it’s time to go to school. | 来吧 孩子们 该去上学啦 |
[23:58] | Check in later. | 回头见 |
[24:08] | Everything all right between you and my brother? | 你俩之间没事儿吧 |
[24:11] | We just need to have a talk. | 我们只是需要谈谈 |
[24:13] | It isn’t about me staying here, is it? | 不会是和我搬过来住有关吧 |
[24:16] | No, you’re family. you’re always welcome here. | 不 你是我们的家人 随时欢迎你来 |
[24:18] | I’m gonna let you get settled in, | 现在得帮你安顿下来 |
[24:20] | And I’m gonna get you some water | 我去给你拿点水 |
[24:22] | For these pain pills, okay? | 来吃止痛药 行吗 |
[24:28] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[24:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:17] | Thanks for letting deb stay with us. | 谢谢你同意让黛布住下来 |
[25:19] | It was either here or your apartment. | 不住这儿难道住你公寓吗 |
[25:23] | Look, we can’t keep putting this off. | 听着 我们不能再回避这个话题 |
[25:24] | It’s still not a good time. | 现在不行 |
[25:26] | I need to get to the station. | 我得去车站 |
[25:27] | So when do you suppose | 那你觉得 |
[25:28] | It’ll be a good time | 到底在什么时机最合适 |
[25:29] | To discuss why you lied to me? | 你来解释为何向我撒谎 |
[25:32] | I’m really trying here, Dexter. | 我已竭尽全力了 德克斯特 |
[25:34] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[25:36] | I’m just asking for a little patience, all right? | 我只求你再给我点时间 好吗 |
[25:38] | Not for me, but for deb. | 不是为了我 而是为了黛布 |
[25:40] | Right now I need to focus on finding who did this. | 现在 我必须集中精力追捕凶手 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:57] | You didn’t come over last night. | 你昨晚没有来 |
[25:59] | So little time to sleep lately. | 最近睡眠不足 |
[26:02] | I thought I’d get more rest in my own bed. | 我觉得在自己家能睡个安稳觉 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry I went behind your back to matthews. | 抱歉 我瞒着你把事告诉马修了 |
[26:08] | It was wrong, and I apologize. | 我错了 我向你道歉 |
[26:14] | If you haven’t noticed, | 你可能没注意到 |
[26:15] | I’m a bit of a control freak. | 我的控制欲有点强 |
[26:17] | You mean like how like to guard the remote control | 你是说 你一直以来 |
[26:19] | With your life? | 都喜欢霸占着遥控器 |
[26:21] | Or how you need to be the first one in the shower | 每次都得第一个去洗澡 |
[26:23] | Or how you like to– | 又或者… |
[26:24] | Look, the reason I went to the brass | 听着 我之所以告诉上级 |
[26:27] | Was because it’d be | 是因为一旦突破了这道阻碍 |
[26:28] | One less thing to worry about ruining what we have. | 就不会再有东西影响我们的感情 |
[26:31] | The only thing that would ruin what we have | 唯一会影响我们感情的因素 |
[26:34] | Is if we’re not honest with each other. | 是我们双方不坦诚相对 |
[26:36] | No more secrets. | 开诚布公 |
[26:38] | No more secrets. | 一言为定 |
[26:44] | Then I’m not going anywhere. | 随时为你效劳 |
[26:48] | That’s everything collected | 这是从停车场和旅馆房间 |
[26:50] | From the parking lot and the hotel rooms | 搜集到的所有证物 |
[26:51] | Back there on the right. | 就放在后面的右边架子上 |
[26:53] | Thanks for doing this. | 有劳 |
[26:55] | My father gave Deb the ring, | 那个戒指是父亲给黛布的 |
[26:57] | And it means the world to her. | 对她而言 意义重大 |
[26:59] | I checked the inventories. | 我查过物品清单 |
[27:00] | Masuka never logged it in. | 马酥卡没有把戒指登记上去 |
[27:01] | Yeah, Deb doesn’t remember if she was wearing it or not. | 是啊 黛布记不清她是不是戴着它 |
[27:05] | The shooting has her pretty messed up. | 枪伤令她心烦意乱 |
[27:08] | If my coming down here to double check | 如果我过来再替她核实一下 |
[27:10] | Helps ease her mind, | 或许她会好受点 |
[27:11] | So be it, right? | 所以我就来了 |
[27:12] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[27:16] | Ah, fuck. | 噢 见鬼 |
[27:18] | Damn it. | 真倒霉 |
[27:20] | You morgans and that mouth. | 你们摩根家的都爱爆粗口吗 |
[27:21] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[27:23] | Oh, yeah. Don’t sweat it. | 没事儿 别担心 |
[27:24] | There’s plenty more where those come from. | 我去给你重新拿一双 |
[27:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[27:50] | Guess who just found her ring. | 她找到戒指啦 |
[27:53] | Sorry for the trouble. | 麻烦你了 |
[27:55] | Thanks a lot, though. | 非常感谢 |
[27:56] | No problem. | 没事儿 |
[27:59] | I appreciate the personal tour. | 很感谢你带我参观大楼 |
[28:01] | Any time I can do rounds | 我巡楼时能有人陪我 |
[28:02] | With a fellow human being is a win. | 我就很高兴了 |
[28:05] | You’re alone every night? | 你每天晚上都是独自一人吗 |
[28:07] | Yeah, economy’s a bitch. | 是啊 该死的经济问题 |
[28:09] | There used to be two of us on every shift, but now– | 以前一趟班次有两人值班 但现在… |
[28:11] | Oh, say no more. | 噢 不必多说 我理解 |
[28:12] | I’m recently laid off myself. | 我也刚失业 |
[28:15] | From here on out I’m gonna be my own boss. | 从现在开始 我要自主创业 |
[28:18] | Well, there’s plenty of office space here. | 这里有足够大的办公空间 |
[28:21] | You know, more tenants means more money. | 要知道 业主越多 赚得钱越多嘛 |
[28:23] | Then maybe I won’t have to do these double shifts | 或许我以后就不用再上白夜双班了 |
[28:25] | And I can see my kids once in a while. | 也能有时间去看看孩子 |
[28:26] | Oh, you end up setting up shop here, | 如果你决定要在这儿开店 |
[28:28] | I guarantee this’ll be your favorite destination | 我保证这个地方 |
[28:31] | Come lunch time. | 是你在午餐时的最爱 |
[28:32] | Right on schedule. | 来得正好 |
[28:33] | And you brought me a customer. | 你给我招来一位客人嘛 |
[28:35] | It’s a future renter. | 未来的业主 |
[28:36] | Well, possible future renter. | 是可能的未来业主 |
[28:39] | Can I get you any? | 你也来点儿咖啡吗 |
[28:41] | No, no. | 不 不必了 |
[28:42] | Caffeine makes me a different person. | 我一喝咖啡 就性情大变 |
[28:45] | Appreciate the offer, though. | 但还是多谢你 |
[28:49] | So you say you walk this whole place | 你说你每两个小时 |
[28:50] | Every two hours? | 在整幢大楼里巡逻一次吗 |
[28:52] | That’s quite a workout. | 这很锻炼身体 |
[28:54] | My wife calls it low-impact aerobics | 我妻子称这为低强度有氧运动 |
[28:56] | Or some shit like that. | 或者之类的东西 |
[28:59] | It takes about 45 minutes, | 巡逻一次共45分钟 |
[29:01] | Give or take a smoke break. | 之后抽根烟歇一会儿 |
[29:03] | Well, we all have our vices. | 各有各的恶习嘛 |
[29:07] | So how’d you like the building? | 你这幢楼还满意吗 |
[29:12] | It’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
[29:13] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:14] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[29:25] | Rita, I think something’s wrong with Harrison. | 丽塔 哈里森出了点状况 |
[29:29] | I know that cry. | 我听到有人哭了 |
[29:32] | Someone’s wet, isn’t he? | 有人尿了 是吗 |
[29:35] | Good. Thought it was me. | 好了 我还以为是我吓到他了 |
[29:38] | oh, no. No, Harrison loves his aunt Deb. | 不是 哈里森爱他的黛布阿姨 |
[29:53] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[29:54] | I don’t do diapers. | 我不会换尿布 |
[29:56] | Did Dexter tell you he kept his apartment? | 德克斯特告诉过你他还留着他原来的公寓 |
[30:01] | what the fuck? Are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[30:07] | He told me he got rid of it. | 他告诉我他已经卖掉了 |
[30:08] | Me too. | 跟我也这么说的 |
[30:11] | Just thought he might have said something | 还以为他有跟你说些什么 |
[30:14] | Since you two are so close. | 他跟你这么亲 |
[30:17] | Not a word. | 什么也没说 |
[30:24] | God, it’s like a Morgan family curse or something | 天 这就像摩根家族的诅咒 |
[30:28] | Make the worst choice possible. | 极尽可能犯大错 |
[30:36] | At least Dexter’s don’t get people killed. | 但至少德克斯特不会让周遭的人被害 |
[30:40] | You think you’re responsible for Lundy’s death? | 你觉得蓝迪的死你要负责任 |
[30:43] | He never would have been anywhere | 如果不是因为我 他绝不会出现在那个 |
[30:45] | Near that parking lot if it weren’t for me. | 出现在那个停车场 |
[30:47] | Is that why your pain pills are in the trash? | 这就是你为什么要丢掉那些止痛药吗 |
[30:50] | Punish yourself? | 惩罚你自己 |
[30:53] | What happened to Lundy isn’t your fault. | 蓝迪的死不是你的错 |
[30:56] | You had no control over it. | 你不能操控事情的结果 |
[30:59] | This isn’t about choices or even about you. | 这与选择无关 甚至也与你无关 |
[31:05] | Sometimes bad things just happen. | 有时 厄运是难以避免的 |
[31:13] | That’s the answer to this? Bad things happen? | 这就是这件事的解释吗 厄运难以避免 |
[31:20] | Life happens. | 人生就是这样反复无常 |
[31:25] | I’ve yet to find trinity’s signature | 我还在逢三杀手的作案地 |
[31:28] | At any of his crime scenes. | 找寻他的杀人手法 |
[31:32] | Trinity moves from state to state. | 逢三杀手游蹿于州与州之间 |
[31:34] | Law enforcement never links his kill cycles to one another. | 执法机关从没把这一起起的案件联系起来 |
[31:40] | Over 30 years of killing. | 在三十年的作案生涯 |
[31:42] | the cycle, the ritual, | 循环着 如同宗教仪式般 |
[31:44] | They tell me where trinity will be, | 它们给我提供了逢三杀手可能的藏身处 |
[31:46] | But I have to know who I’m looking for. | 但我必须要知道逢三杀手是谁 |
[31:49] | I have to be sure. | 我必须要确定 |
[31:50] | Lobby’s open 24 hours. Guard on duty. | 大厅24小时都开着 还有门卫执勤 |
[31:54] | Too much foot traffic. | 太多被发现的机会 |
[31:56] | Trinity’d have to choose another floor. | 逢三杀手应该要选择另一层 |
[31:57] | Ooh. sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:00] | Bus number 432. Male. | 公车423号 男性 |
[32:05] | Maybe 6’4″. | 身高大约六尺四寸 |
[32:06] | 190 to 200 pounds. | 体重约为190到200磅 |
[32:09] | Age around 60. Hair gray, eyes blue. | 年约60岁 灰色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[32:15] | Something in them. | 很可疑 |
[32:18] | Lundy saw a ghost. | 蓝迪看见了鬼魂 |
[32:25] | Okay, listen up, everyone. | 大家听着 |
[32:26] | I just got word there was a shooting at a motel. | 一座汽车旅馆发生了一起枪击事件 |
[32:29] | You all need to get there as soon as possible, guys. | 你们需要尽快赶到那里 |
[32:31] | So Quinn’s already en route. | 奎恩已经在路上了 |
[32:32] | Angel, you’re with me. | 安吉儿 你跟我一起 |
[32:33] | Masuka, grab your stuff. | 玛稣卡 拿上家伙 |
[32:36] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[32:37] | Motel shooting. Body’s a match for Johnny Rose. | 汽车旅馆枪击 尸体属于乔尼·罗斯 |
[32:40] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[32:41] | You can’t work this. | 你不能去 |
[32:42] | You’re next of kin. I’ve got it. | 这件事牵扯到你的家人 还是我去 |
[32:45] | Let’s just hope Deb is finally gonna get some justice. | 希望这个枪击黛布的凶手能被绳之以法 |
[32:48] | That’s the plan. | 那就是我们要做的 |
[32:56] | Karma. What a fuckin’ concept. | 因果报应 多恰当的解释 |
[33:02] | Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 |
[33:05] | The first bullet didn’t quite make her point. | 第一发并没有打中要害 |
[33:08] | Lieutenant, we’ve got Nikki Wald | 警督 我们找到妮基·沃德 |
[33:09] | Cornered in the alley behind al’s liquor store. | 她被围堵在那间售酒商店后面的小巷 |
[33:11] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[33:14] | Prick. Son of a bitch. God. | 好痛 狗娘养的 天哪 |
[33:28] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[33:29] | Found her in the alley. Altered, agitated. | 在小巷里发现她 情绪不稳 很激动 |
[33:31] | Every time we get near, the gun goes up. | 每次我们接近她 她就会射击 |
[33:34] | – We good? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[33:35] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[33:41] | Nikki! | 妮基 |
[33:42] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:44] | He fuckin’…He fuckin’ cheated on me. | 他… 他居然在外偷吃 |
[33:47] | We need you to put the gun down. | 我们需要你把枪放下 |
[33:51] | He ruined everything. | 他毁了所有的一切 |
[33:52] | You fuckin’ ruined everything. | 你毁了所有的一切 |
[33:55] | She’s wasted. She doesn’t even know where she is. | 她喝醉了 她都不知道自己身在何处 |
[33:58] | Cover us. | 掩护我们 |
[34:02] | Nikki. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 妮基 没人会伤害你 |
[34:06] | We just want to talk. The alley’s sealed off. | 我们只是想谈谈 巷子已经被堵着了 |
[34:08] | You can’t go anywhere. | 你已经没有退路了 |
[34:09] | Did you hear that, Johnny? | 听见了吗 乔尼 |
[34:12] | What about the boat? | 你说的船呢 |
[34:13] | What about Bermuda, Johnny? | 你说的去百慕大呢 乔尼 |
[34:14] | Wasn’t that the plan? | 那不是我们的人生计划吗 |
[34:15] | You piece of shit! | 你这个一文不值的孬种 |
[34:22] | We got ’em, Morgan. | 抓到他们了 摩根 |
[34:23] | got who? | 抓到谁了 |
[34:24] | Nikki Walden, Johnny Rose. Well, we got Nikki. | 妮基·沃德 乔尼·罗斯 抓到了妮基 |
[34:26] | Johnny’s on his way to the morgue. | 乔尼在去陈尸房的路上 |
[34:27] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:28] | She fuckin’ shot him. Long story. | 她他妈的开枪打他 说来话长 |
[34:30] | Look, I know this doesn’t change what happened, | 我知道这改变不了发生过的事 |
[34:32] | But hopefully you’ll find some peace of mind | 希望你能找回内心的平静 |
[34:34] | Knowing this thing’s over. | 意识到这件事已经过去了 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:37] | Peace of mind. | 内心平静 |
[34:39] | I got to take this skank down to booking. | 我得送那个疯女人去登记 |
[34:40] | Congratulations, partner. | 恭喜你 搭档 |
[34:48] | Such a waste. | 白费力气 |
[34:50] | Lundy, those other tourists. | 蓝迪 还有那些游客 |
[34:52] | For what? A boat to Bermuda? | 为了什么 难道是去百慕大的船 |
[34:54] | Hell hath no fury like a meth addict scorned. | 地狱之火对于瘾君子来说也是微不足道的 |
[34:57] | Your office, lieutenant. | 你办公室 警督 |
[34:59] | Was was that a smile? | 他… 是在笑吗 |
[35:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:09] | Congratulations, Maria. | 祝贺你 玛丽亚 |
[35:11] | That was really good police work out there today. | 今天警局的表现不错 |
[35:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:14] | But it was sergeant Batista’s good police work. | 是巴蒂斯塔警官做得好 |
[35:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:19] | Well, I know he’s an asset to your team, | 我知道他是你小组的优秀成员 |
[35:24] | But this department can’t risk | 但部门不能冒这个险 |
[35:26] | A defense attorney turning your romantic involvement | 让你们俩的罗曼史变成 |
[35:28] | Into a courtroom sideshow | 辩护律师法庭上的 |
[35:29] | Every time you work a case together. | 辩驳依据 |
[35:30] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[35:32] | I am saying I need you to transfer sergeant Batista | 我说我需要你把巴蒂斯塔警官 |
[35:34] | Out of homicide. | 从凶案组调走 |
[35:36] | Tom, this is bullshit. | 汤姆 这太扯了 |
[35:40] | We followed protocol. | 我们遵照规定 |
[35:42] | Christ, he made this bust. | 上帝啊 他这次都破例了 |
[35:44] | Which is why I’m going to make sure | 所以我这次调走 |
[35:45] | That sergeant Batista gets a promotion | 巴蒂斯塔警官 |
[35:47] | Along with his transfer. | 是给他升职 |
[35:51] | Have the papers on my desk by Monday. | 周一把文件放我桌上 |
[35:55] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[36:02] | Fuck. What is it? | 他妈的 怎么了 |
[36:06] | While everyone’s chasing their tails over Nikki Walden, | 每个人都在追踪妮基·沃德的时候 |
[36:09] | I’m going after the man who really shot my sister. | 我在追踪枪击我妹妹的真凶 |
[36:11] | In a few hours, the enigma that is Trinity | 几小时内 逢三杀手这个谜 |
[36:14] | Will be on my table. | 将会在我的屠宰桌上暴露无遗 |
[36:16] | A riddle wrapped in plastic. | 一个被塑料包装的谜 |
[36:20] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[36:22] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[36:23] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我在半路上 |
[36:25] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 不行 |
[36:28] | Well, I’m way over on the other side of town. | 我在去镇子另一头的路上 |
[36:30] | It’ll take me at least an hour to get there. | 到那里至少一小时 |
[36:32] | I’m not home. | 我不在家 |
[36:34] | I’m where Frank was shot. | 我在弗兰克被枪击的地方 |
[36:48] | You can’t even see our blood. | 甚至看不到我们的血 |
[36:50] | It’s like it never happened. | 像没发生过一样 |
[36:55] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[36:57] | What the fuck’s your problem? | 你他妈的有什么问题 |
[37:00] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽量很快的赶来了 |
[37:01] | You have everything, | 你拥有一切 |
[37:03] | And you’re doing your goddamn best | 你他妈的抛弃一切 |
[37:04] | To throw it all away. | 做到最好 |
[37:10] | Rita told you about the apartment? | 丽塔跟你提过公寓吗 |
[37:12] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的在想什么 |
[37:15] | You have to make this right. | 你必须得处理好这件事 |
[37:22] | I’m not sure I know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[37:23] | You figure it out. | 你去调查清楚 |
[37:26] | I’m the fuck-up in the family. Not you. | 我是家里的混蛋 你不是 |
[37:28] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[37:30] | You have a choice. | 你可以选择 |
[37:32] | To be a good husband. | 成为一个好丈夫 |
[37:34] | To be a good father. | 成为一个好父亲 |
[37:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:38] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[37:44] | Sometimes I feel trapped. | 有时我感觉被困住了 |
[37:48] | By what? | 是什么呢 |
[37:51] | Three kids? | 三个孩子吗 |
[37:53] | A wife who adores you? | 崇拜你的妻子吗 |
[37:56] | Yesterday, I had Lundy and Anton. | 昨天 我还拥有蓝迪和安东 |
[38:04] | And now they’re gone because of me. | 而现在 因为我 他们不在了 |
[38:07] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[38:13] | It doesn’t matter what I do. | 我做什么 或选择什么 |
[38:17] | Or what I choose. | 不要紧 |
[38:20] | I’m what’s wrong. | 我是怎么了 |
[38:24] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 对这事 我什么也做不了 |
[38:27] | If I’m not hurting myself, | 如果我不是在伤害自己 |
[38:30] | I’m hurting everyone around me. | 就是在伤害我身边的人 |
[38:32] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 对这事 我什么都做不了 |
[38:34] | I’m–I’m broken. | 我… 我要崩溃了 |
[38:37] | I’m | 我 |
[38:39] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[38:44] | I am. | 是我 |
[38:57] | Why don’t we go back to the house? | 我们为什么不回家去 |
[38:59] | Don’t! Don’t. | 别 别 |
[39:03] | I need to be here. | 我要在这里 |
[39:07] | Where Lundy died. | 这是蓝迪死的地方 |
[39:10] | I can’t do a fucking thing about it. | 我他妈的什么也做不了 |
[39:28] | My sister doesn’t deserve to be in this kind of pain. | 我妹妹不应该受这样的伤痛 |
[39:33] | But I know who does. | 我知道应该是谁 |
[39:37] | Trinity hurt my sister, | 逢三杀手伤害了我妹妹 |
[39:39] | And I’m going to hurt him back, | 我要回敬他同样的伤害 |
[39:41] | And it’s going to feel– uh-oh. | 让他觉得… |
[39:46] | Your manager let me in. | 你的经纪人让我进来的 |
[39:48] | He had no idea we were married. | 他根本不知道我们结婚了 |
[39:52] | Funny thing is, I’m getting to wonder myself. | 有趣的是 我自己都有点惊奇 |
[39:56] | Rita, you’re upset. | 丽塔 你心烦意乱 |
[39:59] | I actually convinced myself | 实际上 我说服自己 |
[40:02] | That by coming here | 来这里 |
[40:03] | This would all make sense… | 还有什么说不通的呢 |
[40:04] | Why it was so important | 你为什么要 |
[40:07] | That you keep this place a secret. | 对这个地方保密 |
[40:14] | As i was coming over here, | 我到这里来 |
[40:16] | All i could think about | 我原以为 |
[40:17] | That you were using drugs again. | 你又吸毒了 |
[40:20] | That you were having an affair again. | 你又出轨了 |
[40:23] | That will never happen. | 绝对不会 |
[40:24] | I went through your cabinets, | 我翻遍你的柜子 |
[40:26] | Rifled through your desk, | 搜查你的桌子 |
[40:30] | Looking for anything | 寻找蛛丝马迹 |
[40:32] | That would explain | 能让我明白 |
[40:34] | What would be so horrible | 是什么可怕的东西 |
[40:36] | That my husband would have to keep a place | 让我的丈夫一直瞒着我 |
[40:38] | To hide it from me | 这个地方 |
[40:40] | Or his own sister. | 还瞒着他自己的姐妹 |
[40:41] | and? | 还有呢 |
[40:44] | i was gonna break the lock, | 我本打算撬锁 |
[40:45] | But i was too scared of what i might find. | 但是不敢面对将要发现的东西 |
[40:48] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[40:51] | ’cause you put me in this position, dexter. | 德克斯特 是你让我变成这样 |
[40:54] | This is not the type of person or wife that I want to be. | 我并不想做这样的妻子 |
[41:06] | you really want to know what’s inside? | 你真的想知道里面是什么吗 |
[41:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:30] | It was harry’s. | 是哈里的 |
[41:37] | I wasn’t comfortable having it in the house with the kids, | 放在家里 有小孩我觉得不安全 |
[41:40] | So i kept it here. | 所以我存在这里 |
[41:45] | See? | 知道了吗 |
[41:47] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没有什么要隐瞒的 |
[41:50] | Except for the syringes, scalpels, and bone saw | 除了藏在下面抽屉的 |
[41:52] | Hidden in that secret drawer underneath. | 注射器手术刀和骨锯 |
[41:55] | nothing to hide. | 没有什么要隐瞒的 |
[41:57] | Like your car accident | 和你的车祸 |
[41:58] | And your concussion and this apartment? | 脑震荡 这个公寓一样 |
[42:02] | The most disturbing thing | 你撒谎时 |
[42:03] | About your lying is that… | 最让我郁闷的就是 |
[42:07] | I’m beginning to see | 我逐渐发现 |
[42:09] | Just how good you really are at it. | 你有多擅长撒谎 |
[42:12] | You should sleep here tonight. | 你今晚睡在这里吧 |
[42:15] | When you’re ready to come home, | 当你准备好回家时 |
[42:16] | We have a lot of work to do | 如果还想挽回这场婚姻 |
[42:18] | If this marriage has any hope. | 我们有很多事情要努力 |
[42:36] | hey. pulling an all-nighter? | 准备通宵吗 |
[42:38] | Yep. no rest for the wicked. | 是啊 坏人不休息 |
[42:39] | Have a good one. | 好好享受 |
[42:40] | Always do. | 肯定 |
[42:56] | It’s almost poetic | 史诗般的要来了 |
[42:58] | One serial killer | 一位连环杀手 |
[42:59] | Ending the 30-year reign of another. | 即将结束三十年的传奇 |
[43:01] | Trinity could be anywhere in this building. | 逢三杀手就在这栋楼里 |
[43:03] | I’ve got to get | 我得先去 |
[43:04] | To the security surveillance room. | 监控室 |
[43:08] | Huh. where’s that security guard? | 保安呢 |
[43:11] | He was here last night. | 他昨晚还在 |
[43:23] | I’ve been so focused on trinity, | 我太专注于逢三杀手 |
[43:25] | I’ve neglected who his victim might be. | 而忽略了潜在的受害者 |
[43:27] | The bludgeoning victim 30 years ago, | 三十年前的棒击受害者 |
[43:29] | Didn’t he have two kids? | 他不是有两个孩子吗 |
[43:32] | It’s the security guard. | 就是保安 |
[43:50] | If he’s here… | 如果他在这里 |
[43:52] | Then where’s trinity? | 那逢三杀手在哪里 |
[44:15] | Take the bait. | 上钩 |
[44:16] | Take the bait. | 上钩 |
[44:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[44:27] | Please. | 求你 |
[44:28] | I’m a father! | 我是一名父亲 |
[44:32] | you were no father. | 你将不再是父亲了 |
[44:38] | You made me… | 你逼我的 |
[44:42] | You made me… | 你逼我的 |
[44:46] | The recording disc is gone. | 存储盘不见了 |
[44:51] | Where are you, trinity? | 你在哪里 逢三杀手 |
[45:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[45:04] | You made me do this. | 你逼我这么做的 |
[45:13] | Trinity. | 逢三杀手 |
[45:32] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[45:41] | The elevators aren’t moving. | 电梯停了 |
[45:43] | He’s using the stairs. | 他走楼梯了 |
[45:46] | which one? | 那一座 |
[45:49] | I can’t risk picking the wrong exit | 我不能错过出口 |
[45:50] | And miss trinity. | 跟丢他 |
[45:51] | His car has to be here. | 他的车应该在这里 |
[46:30] | No way i lose you again, trinity. | 逢三杀手 我不会再跟丢你了 |
[46:38] | In miami, nobody sees. | 在迈阿密 没有人会注意 |
[46:40] | He’s scurrying back | 他又跑回 |
[46:42] | To whatever hole he crawled out of. | 他刚爬出来的地方 |
[46:45] | The lone wolf thinks this is over. | 独狼以为一切都已经安然结束了 |
[46:57] | Asshole! | 贱人 |
[46:58] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[47:03] | Where are you going, trinity? | 逢三杀手 你要去哪里 |
[47:11] | Stay with him. | 跟紧他 |
[47:12] | He’s not getting away. | 他跑不掉的 |
[47:22] | He doesn’t belong here. it doesn’t make sense. | 他不属于这 这说不通 |
[47:40] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[47:43] | Mmm. missed you. | 想死你了 |
[47:47] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[47:49] | Daddy. | 爹地 |
[47:52] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[47:53] | Lundy was wrong. | 蓝迪错了 |
[47:55] | I was wrong. | 我也错了 |
[47:56] | Neither of us | 我们俩 |
[47:58] | Knew pieces of the puzzle were missing. | 都没有拼对”拼图” |
[48:00] | Trinity’s a husband, | 逢三杀手结婚了 |
[48:02] | A father. | 是个父亲 |
[48:06] | He’s… | 他 |
[48:08] | Like me. | 和我一样 |