时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Deb’s alive. They’re taking her to the hospital. | 黛布还活着 她正被送往医院 |
[00:06] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[00:07] | He says it’s smelling like the vacation murderer’s m.o. | 他认为这像是假日杀手的杀人手法 |
[00:09] | – Then that’s… – Lundy. | -那死者是 -蓝迪 |
[00:11] | Lundy devoted his life to hunting trinity. | 蓝迪倾其一生投入到逢三杀手的追捕之中 |
[00:13] | If it was trinity, it would explain | 如果是逢三杀手干的 |
[00:15] | why Deb is alive | 就能解释为何黛布活着而蓝迪死了 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna follow Lundy’s theory and | 我准备从蓝迪这方面下手 |
[00:19] | check his hotel room for clues. | 从他的酒店房间里寻找线索 |
[00:20] | You can’t let these be logged into evidence. | 你不能坐视它们被登记成证物 |
[00:25] | I just unsealed the juvy records of Johnny Rose, | 我刚开封乔尼·罗斯的犯罪记录 |
[00:28] | Our vacation murder suspect. | 假日杀手的嫌犯 |
[00:29] | Shoplifting with his high school girlfriend Nikki Wald. | 和他高中女友妮基·沃德入店行窃 |
[00:33] | Nikki! | 妮基 |
[00:35] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[00:38] | – We got ’em, Morgan. – Got who? | -抓到他们了 摩根 -抓到谁了 |
[00:39] | Nikki Wald and Johnny Rose. well, we got Nikki. | 妮基·沃德 乔尼·罗斯 抓到了妮基 |
[00:41] | Johnny’s on his way to the morgue. | 乔尼在去陈尸房的路上 |
[00:43] | This department can’t risk a defense attorney | 部门不能冒险 |
[00:45] | Turning your romantic involvement into a courtroom sideshow | 让你们俩的罗曼史变成 |
[00:47] | Every time you work a case together. | 辩护律师法庭上的辩驳依据 |
[00:49] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[00:50] | I am saying I need you to transfer | 我是说你必须将巴蒂斯塔警官 |
[00:52] | Sergeant Batista | 从凶案组调走 |
[00:53] | This is bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[00:54] | I would have been here sooner, but I got | 我本可以早点到 |
[00:57] | hung up on the phone. Your landlord called. | 但被电话耽误了 是你房东打来的 |
[01:00] | I was just hanging on to the place until the lease ran out. | 租约到期之前 我偶尔过去晃下 |
[01:03] | Why’d you tell me you got rid of it? | 为什么骗我说已经退房了 |
[01:06] | So you didn’t have an affair with my father? | 这么说你没有和我父亲偷情吗 |
[01:08] | I don’t know who you’re looking for, honey, | 我不知道你想找谁 亲爱的 |
[01:10] | But it ain’t me. | 但那不是我 |
[01:12] | I’m halfway through the c.i. files you gave me. | 你给我的案宗 我已经查了一半 |
[01:14] | Maybe then I’ll finally get some answers. | 或许我最终会找到答案 |
[01:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[01:18] | I’m taking on a project. | 我在做个工程 |
[01:19] | I’d go with the framing hammer. | 我推荐这个锤子 |
[01:24] | You made me do this. | 你逼我这么做的 |
[01:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:34] | He doesn’t belong here. it doesn’t make sense. | 他不属于这 这说不通 |
[01:38] | Trinity’s a husband, | 逢三杀手结婚了 |
[01:40] | A father. | 他是个父亲 |
[01:42] | He’s… | 他 |
[01:44] | Like me. | 就和我一样 |
[03:55] | A wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 一头披着羊皮的狼 |
[03:57] | Hour by hour, the spitting image of a normal man. | 每时每刻 都伪装成普通人 |
[04:02] | Up at 6:00 a.m. | 早晨6点起床 |
[04:05] | Breakfast, 7:00 a.m. | 7点吃早饭 |
[04:08] | Work, 8:30. | 8点半上班 |
[04:10] | Study session. Shaping young man’s. | 在学校上课 穿着年轻时髦 |
[04:13] | Even on a saturday. | 周六也不例外 |
[04:16] | Noon lunch with fellows, out at 3:00. | 与同事一起吃午饭 3点下班 |
[04:18] | Dinner at 6:00. | 6点吃晚餐 |
[04:21] | Father, husband, teacher, deacon. | 父亲 丈夫 老师 执事 |
[04:24] | All in the name of blending in. | 都拥有一副相同的外表 |
[04:27] | Camouflage is nature’s craftiest trick. | 狡猾伎俩的本质在于伪装 |
[04:35] | This what makes a home. | 这就是家的感觉 |
[04:37] | The noise of happy children, | 孩子们快乐的喧闹声 |
[04:40] | The warmth of a full house, | 洋溢着温暖气息的房子 |
[04:43] | The chill of an angry wife. | 因生气而板着脸的妻子 |
[04:48] | Is that the last of it? | 这是最后一件了吗 |
[04:50] | Just a few more things to pack up. | 只剩一些需要打包的东西 |
[04:52] | Not like you’re dragging it out. uh, that’s for the kids. | 不像你拖那么久 那是给孩子的 |
[04:55] | If you’re hungry, there’s food in the fridge. | 饿的话冰箱里有吃的 |
[04:58] | Oh, I could go for a sandwich. | 那我就做个三明治吧 |
[05:01] | We’re out of bread. | 我们没有面包了 |
[05:03] | She has to forgive me for my apartment eventually. | 公寓的事她应该原谅我了 |
[05:05] | Doesn’t she? | 是吧 |
[05:09] | Maybe I should hang on to it just in case, huh? | 或许我还是该小心为好 以防万一 |
[05:16] | This is so awesome. | 真酷 |
[05:19] | Hello? Dexter. | 德克斯特 你挡到我们了 |
[05:20] | Hey. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:22] | Move out of the way. | 快走开啦 |
[05:36] | I made an appointment | 明天中午 |
[05:38] | With the new therapist for tomorrow at noon. | 我预约了一个新的咨询师 |
[05:41] | New therapist? | 新咨询师 |
[05:42] | It’s an emergency, dexter. | 现在是突发状况 德克斯特 |
[05:44] | Why don’t you think so. | 你不觉得吗 |
[05:46] | No, of course. I mean, whatever you need. | 当然不 我是说 你需要就好 |
[05:50] | This isn’t for me. | 不是为了我 |
[05:52] | This is for us. | 而是未来我俩 |
[05:54] | This… | 这个 |
[05:55] | Doesn’t belong here. | 不能放在这儿 |
[06:06] | Hey, can you give me a ride to the station? | 你能开车送我去车站吗 |
[06:09] | Batista’s taking another run at Nikki Wald today. | 巴蒂斯塔今天对妮基开始新一轮审讯 |
[06:11] | She’s confessed to everything except for | 她对其他事实都供认不讳 |
[06:13] | The part where she shot me and Lundy. | 就是不承认开枪射了我和蓝迪 |
[06:15] | Because she didn’t. trinity did. | 因为她没做 是逢三杀手干的 |
[06:16] | But I can’t tell Deb. I need a head start. | 但我不能告诉黛布 我必须掌握主动 |
[06:22] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[06:23] | Yes, I know where that is. thanks. | 是 我知道在哪儿 谢了 |
[06:27] | Got to go. bludgeoning downtown. | 得走了 市中心发生敲击案 |
[06:29] | Trinity’s latest victim. About time. | 逢三杀手的最新受害人 差不多该被发现了 |
[06:32] | 100 ocean gate? | 在海门路100号吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah, how’d you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[06:39] | Because that’s where lundy thought it would be. | 因为蓝迪事先预料到了 |
[06:42] | We could have stopped it if fucking nikki wald | 如果那个贱人妮基和她的狗日男友 |
[06:44] | And her shit-stain boyfriend didn’t shoot us. | 没有枪击我们 我们就能阻止他了 |
[06:48] | Deb, it’s gonna be okay. | 黛布 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:50] | I’m going to kill trinity for you. | 我会为了你 杀了逢三杀手 |
[06:53] | Can you just give me a ride to the station, please? | 就开车送我去车站吧 行吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah, I’ll drop you off on my way downtown. come on. | 你可以在半路下车 来吧 |
[07:10] | The is the last victim in the cycle of three. | 三人一循环的最后受害人 |
[07:13] | Trinity’s done… | 逢三杀手完成了任务 |
[07:15] | For now. | 目前为止 |
[07:18] | He’s retreated to the safety of his camouflage. | 他又退回到他的安全伪装里去了 |
[07:22] | His defense will be down. perfect time to strike. | 他会放松警惕 是袭击他的最佳时机 |
[07:27] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[07:28] | I just have to stay ahead of my colleagues. | 我只是得赶在我同事前面 |
[07:30] | Two days’ worth of decay.the body’s been here since friday. | 腐烂程度为两天 他在周五就已被害 |
[07:33] | Building was closed over the weekend. no a/c. | 大楼在周末关闭 空调关了 |
[07:36] | What’s the spatter say? | 从血迹能看出什么 |
[07:38] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部遭钝器猛烈撞击 |
[07:41] | Judging from the spray, we’re looking at somebody tall. | 从喷溅痕迹推断 凶手很高 |
[07:43] | Over 6 feet. | 超过6英尺 |
[07:45] | That all you got? | 就这些吗 |
[07:48] | That’s all I can tell ya. | 我只能确定这些 |
[08:05] | He moved the arm… | 他移动了他的手臂 |
[08:07] | For a reason. | 一定事出有因 |
[08:16] | Can’t leave this behind. | 不能放过这条线索 |
[08:17] | It might get them closer. | 有利于查明真相 |
[08:23] | Give me. | 给我 |
[08:24] | That’s okay. I got it. | 没事 我来好了 |
[08:25] | Evidence hog. you got buckets of blood to worry about. | 别管证据了 还有一堆血等着你分析呢 |
[08:31] | You see the oval grid pattern there? | 看到那个椭圆形的网格状了吗 |
[08:34] | Comes from a framing hammer. | 是一个工程用锤 |
[08:38] | I’ll check some out in the spatter | 我会与血迹分析做比对 |
[08:40] | And see if I can’t narrow it down, | 看看是否能缩小凶器范围 |
[08:42] | How do you know so much about hammers? | 你怎么对锤子这么熟 |
[08:45] | Not a tool I haven’t played with, | 我什么”工具”没玩过 |
[08:47] | My friend. | 哥们儿 |
[09:13] | Okay, the FBI agent, he was shot at a business hotel. | 那个联邦探员 他是在商务酒店被枪杀的 |
[09:15] | But you were so high, you don’t even remember, do you? | 你喝太多了 所以根本不记得了吧 |
[09:17] | No, no, no. no. I never blacked out. Never. | 不不 这我绝不会忘记的 绝对 |
[09:20] | Bullshit, you fucking junkiehohore. | 扯淡 你天杀的吸毒婊子 |
[09:22] | Do you remember shooting at… | 你记得在那里的枪击 |
[09:25] | – Quinn. – You shouldn’t be here, Morgan. | -奎恩 -你不该在这里 摩根 |
[09:28] | Watching this only fuck you up. | 看这只会让你郁闷 |
[09:29] | I’m already fucked up. | 我已经他妈的很郁闷了 |
[09:31] | Look, Nikki’s going away for a long time. | 听着 妮基的案子已经审了很长时间 |
[09:32] | She confessed to the vacation murders | 她承认了那些假日谋杀案 |
[09:34] | – And to killing Johnny Rose. – But not to Lundy. | -还有杀害乔尼·罗斯 -但她不承认杀害蓝迪 |
[09:36] | The whole department knows she’s lying, but we got nothing. | 部门上下都清楚她在撒谎 但我们无能为力 |
[09:38] | No evidence, no eyewitnesses, so it is what it is. | 没有证据 没有证人 所以就顺其自然吧 |
[09:50] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[09:51] | Fuck. | 真是见鬼 |
[09:56] | I came at Nikki Wald from every which way, | 我用尽各种方法审问妮基·沃德 |
[09:59] | But she’s still holding out on us. | 她还是死不承认 |
[10:01] | Brass wants her transferred to county. | 上级要把她移交到郡级部门 |
[10:02] | – So it’s out of our hands. – Shit. | -所以我们无能为力 -可恶 |
[10:05] | I didn’t want to leave homicide | 黛布和蓝迪的案子查清楚之前 |
[10:07] | With Deb and Lundy unsolved. | 我不想离开凶案组 |
[10:09] | That’s out of our hands too. | 这我们也无能为力 |
[10:12] | I haven’t told anyone yet about me transferring. | 我还没告诉别人我调职的事 |
[10:15] | There’s no need until it’s official. | 在官方宣布之前没必要 |
[10:17] | I haven’t even turned in the paperwork. | 我都还没递交材料呢 |
[10:19] | Is that it? | 是那份吗 |
[10:20] | No, that’s homicide. | 不 那是关于凶杀案的 |
[10:23] | Just come in today? | 今天的 |
[10:25] | This morning. | 今天早上的 |
[10:32] | Didn’t make sense to call you in on something new. | 不该把你拖进这样的新案子里的 |
[10:35] | Bludgeoning. Nasty. | 被钝器重击 有很多污渍 |
[10:38] | You got any leads? | 有什么线索吗 |
[10:44] | Hey, if I’d known you’d be transferred… | 如果我知道你会被调职 |
[10:46] | Maria, don’t. | 玛丽亚 别说 |
[10:49] | Telling Matthews about us was the right thing to do. | 把我们的事告诉马修是对的 |
[10:52] | Working fraud will be good for me. | 诈骗科是份好差 |
[10:54] | 15% pay bump, promotion to lieutenant, better hours, | 薪水涨15% 升警督 更多休息时间 |
[10:57] | And chances are I’m not gonna be getting shot at | 会中枪的几率也变少了 |
[10:59] | Sitting behind a desk all day. | 在办公桌后面一坐一天 |
[11:02] | You hate sitting behind a desk. | 你不喜欢坐在桌子后面 |
[11:07] | But I love being with you. | 但我喜欢和你在一起 |
[11:23] | I ‘m perfectly comfortable with body fulid. | 我天生就对体液有好感 |
[11:25] | Blood, snot, tears. | 鲜血 鼻涕 眼泪 |
[11:28] | But the emotions that go along with them, | 但背后所隐藏的感情 |
[11:31] | Not so much. | 却并非如此 |
[11:34] | Dexter, | 德克斯特 |
[11:35] | Are you hearing what Rita is saying? | 你有在听丽塔讲吗 |
[11:41] | She’s upset. | 她很难过 |
[11:47] | About the apartment. | 因为公寓的事 |
[11:50] | The apartment isn’t really the issue right now. | 现在不是公寓的问题 |
[11:53] | It’s not? | 不是了吗 |
[11:55] | You see? | 看见了吧 |
[11:57] | It’s like he doesn’t even listen. | 他根本就没有在听 |
[11:59] | He’s always in his head, | 他总是生活在他自己的世界里 |
[12:00] | And when he does talk to me. It’s all lies. | 当他终于肯和我说话了 却只会说谎话 |
[12:02] | All the time. | 全都是谎话 |
[12:05] | Not all the time. | 不是全部 |
[12:07] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为我们不会有这个问题了 |
[12:09] | You know, with grugs and Lila. | 不会再有关于毒品和莱拉 |
[12:11] | Who’s Lila? | 谁是莱拉 |
[12:12] | – My sponsor. – The homicidal bitch he slept with. | -我的保证人 -和他睡觉的贱人 |
[12:16] | Now. We’re married. | 总的说来 我们已经结婚了 |
[12:19] | You know, we have a child together. | 我们还有孩子 |
[12:23] | And you’re still keeping secrets. | 你却有事瞒着我 |
[12:25] | Rita, I can see that you’re upset. | 丽塔 我知道你不高兴 |
[12:27] | But, as you describe it, | 但是 根据你所描述的 |
[12:31] | This isn’t new behavior for dexter. | 德克斯特并不是最近才这样 |
[12:35] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[12:36] | It sounds like you knew about him | 看上去早在你和他结婚之前 |
[12:39] | When you married him. | 你就知道他是这样的人了 |
[12:42] | What? I hoped he would change. | 什么 我以为他会改的 |
[12:45] | When you married your ex-husband, | 当你跟你的前夫结婚时 |
[12:46] | Did you think he woiuld change too? | 你觉得他会改吗 |
[12:53] | Okay. okay, so I have some responsibility here too. | 好吧 好吧 这么说来我也有责任 |
[13:05] | – I don’t want to keep making the same mistakes. – Me neither. | -我不想再犯同样的错 -我也不想 |
[13:09] | We’ll work it out. We always work it out. | 我们会解决这个问题的 我们一向如此 |
[13:13] | I need a partner, Dexter. | 我需要的是真正的伴侣 德克斯特 |
[13:15] | Someone I can trust. | 一个我可以信任的人 |
[13:17] | Unless you can be completely honest with me… | 除非你能对我绝对诚实 |
[13:22] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我再也不想变成这样了 |
[13:33] | I’m doing everything i can to save my family, | 为了挽回家庭 我做了所有能做的事 |
[13:36] | And I’m still failing. | 而我仍然失败着 |
[13:38] | Rita’s picturing her life without me, | 丽塔想要的生活里没有我 |
[13:41] | And I can’t picture mine without her… | 但我的生活里不能没有她 |
[13:45] | Or the kids. | 也不能没有孩子们 |
[13:48] | Harrison. | 没有哈里森 |
[13:49] | Is that the hammer? | 是那种锤子吗 |
[13:52] | The depth is too shallow. | 深度不够 |
[13:53] | Murder weapon was heavier. | 凶器应该更重些 |
[13:55] | Well, narrow it down, Dex. We need a model number. | 缩小范围 德克斯 我们需要一个号码 |
[13:57] | Maybe we can track it to a hardware store | 我们也许能搜索五金店 |
[14:00] | I’ll try this 22-ouncer. | 我会试试22盎司重的锤子 |
[14:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[14:08] | DNA DNA. | |
[14:13] | Whose DNA? The victim’s? The killer’s? | 谁的DNA 受害者的 凶手的 |
[14:15] | Wait for it. | 马上揭晓 |
[14:18] | Okay, that smudge you found at the crime scene? | 你在凶案现场所找到的污渍 |
[14:24] | Cremated human remains. | 是人的骨灰 |
[14:26] | That fragment was a little piece of bone. | 那污渍是骨头的一小片 |
[14:29] | And thanks to the wonders of technology | 感谢科学的神力 |
[14:32] | And to my own scientific prowess… | 还有我本身的科技实力 |
[14:33] | You rehydrated it and? | 你把它水化了 |
[14:35] | Dude, I told you to wait for it. | 伙计 我说了马上揭晓 |
[14:37] | And I found two strains of DNA. | 我发现了两组DNA |
[14:40] | One from the fragment and one | 一个来自骨头的碎片,而另一个 |
[14:43] | From saliva. | 来自唾液 |
[14:45] | Whose saliva? | 谁的唾液 |
[14:46] | The killer’s. | 凶手的 |
[14:47] | Come on, buddy.Try to keep up. | 来吧 伙计 接着干 |
[14:50] | How do you think he got the ashes to stick to the wall? | 你认为他是怎么让骨灰粘在墙上的 |
[14:54] | We got the killer’s goddamn DNA? | 你拿到了那该死的凶手的DNA |
[14:56] | You f-in’ know it. | 聪明 |
[14:57] | – I rock, right? – Yeah, you do today. | -我厉害吧 -就今天 |
[14:59] | Run it through every database you can think of. | 查查所有你能想到的数据库 |
[15:02] | We’re gonna find this guy. | 我们会找到这家伙的 |
[15:04] | No, you won’t. | 你们不会 |
[15:05] | Arthur Mitchell isn’t in any of our poust camouflage. | 亚瑟·米切尔不在任何警方资料里 |
[15:08] | I already ran him. He’s squeaky clean. | 我查过他了 他清白的要命 |
[15:11] | He hides the real him, except from those ashes. | 除了那些骨灰 他把真正的自己藏的很好 |
[15:16] | He can only be honest with the dead. | 他只对死者诚实 |
[15:26] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[15:27] | I need those vacation murder files back. | 我要要回假日杀手的档案 |
[15:30] | Got to finish my report. | 得完成报告 |
[15:31] | Just give me another hour. | 再给我一个小时 |
[15:32] | That puts nikki at Lundy’s hotel. | 应该在蓝迪酒店的房间里 |
[15:34] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[15:35] | We got it covered. | 我们来就好 |
[15:37] | And you shouldn’t be working anyway. | 你现在不应该工作 |
[15:38] | You’re on sick leave. | 你在病假中 |
[15:40] | Go home. | 回家休息 |
[15:41] | I’ll keep you posted. okay? | 有什么事我会让你知道的 |
[15:53] | One unheard message. | 一条未听留言 |
[15:55] | Hi, I’m calling for Debra Morgan. | 嗨 我找黛布拉·摩根 |
[15:57] | This is Valerie Hodge | 我是瓦莱丽·霍奇 |
[16:00] | From a few weeks ago. | 一个星期前我们联络过的 |
[16:01] | Sorry it took me so long to call you back, | 很抱歉过了这么久才给你回电话 |
[16:03] | But when you said you were Harry Morgan’s daughter, | 但是你说你是哈里·摩根的女儿 |
[16:05] | I wasn’t sure what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[16:07] | I figured I’d just call, be direct, | 我想我应该给你回电 直接一点 |
[16:09] | So if you want to know the truth.. | 所以如果你想知道真相 |
[16:11] | I told you to stop working. | 我告诉过你别工作了 |
[16:15] | That wasn’t work. | 那不是工作 |
[16:17] | That was way personal. | 是私事 |
[16:19] | Come on. For you? Same difference. | 得了吧 对你来说有差别吗 |
[16:37] | She wants a partner. | 她需要一个伴侣 |
[16:39] | One who can open up. | 一个全心对她开放的人 |
[16:42] | Okay, I’ll share. | 好吧 我会试着交流 |
[16:44] | About what? | 交流什么呢 |
[16:46] | Work. | 工作吧 |
[16:48] | Spatter anysysis? | 血液飞溅分析 |
[16:50] | No. Something personal. | 不 说点私事吧 |
[16:52] | Trinity? | 逢三杀手 |
[16:53] | Too personal. | 太私人了 |
[16:55] | Food? | 聊聊吃的 |
[16:56] | I’m hungry. I could tell her that. | 我饿了 我能和她说这个 |
[16:58] | We’re out of bread again. | 面包又没了 |
[17:01] | I’ll go get some. | 我去买点回来 |
[17:18] | Arthur’s kept this up for, what, 28 years? | 亚瑟维持他的家庭长达28年之久 |
[17:21] | My family may not last 20 minutes. | 我的家庭可能连20分钟都维持不了 |
[17:25] | Warmth, intimacy. He’s convincing. | 温暖 亲密 他很令人信服 |
[17:29] | But why the show? I’m the only one watching. | 但何必如此伪装呢 唯一的观众只有我 |
[17:32] | Unless. It’s more than just camouflage. | 除非 这不仅仅是演戏 |
[17:38] | That’s honest affection. | 是真实的情感 |
[17:40] | Sustained for year. | 持续多年 |
[17:43] | But he’s like me. How does he do it? | 但他是怎么做到的 |
[17:49] | I will kill him. I need to. | 我会杀了他 我必须这样做 |
[17:52] | But right now I need to save my family more. | 但是现在我更需要挽救我的家庭 |
[17:56] | His cycle is over. | 他的杀人周期结束了 |
[17:57] | It’ll be a while before he kills again, | 距离他再次杀人还有一段时间 |
[17:59] | So he’s not an immediately threat. | 所以短时期内他不具威胁 |
[18:02] | And I have so much to learn. | 我需要学习的还有太多 |
[18:06] | Arthur mitchell. | 亚瑟·米切尔 |
[18:13] | Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 |
[18:15] | Four walls, one heart. | 四面墙 一颗热忱的心 |
[18:17] | We build homes for the homeless. | 我们为无家可归的人建造家庭 |
[18:19] | We meet at my house, then head to the site together. | 在我家集合 然后一起去场所 |
[18:21] | My address is right place | 上面有我的地址 孩子 |
[18:23] | Thanks. I’ve been… | 谢谢 我一直 |
[18:25] | Looking for a way to get more involved. | 想要更多的参与其中 |
[18:27] | What brings you to Srered fellowship, kyle? | 怎么会来斯雷德交流会的呢 凯尔 |
[18:33] | Looking for something. Answers. | 茫茫中寻觅着 答案 |
[18:41] | My wife and I, we separated. | 我和我太太分居了 |
[18:43] | She kicked me out | 她把我赶出家门 |
[18:46] | And took the kids. | 还带走了孩子 |
[18:50] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我无处可去 |
[18:54] | You came to the right place, son. | 你来对地方了 孩子 |
[19:08] | I just got an email from my editor. | 我刚收到编辑的邮件 |
[19:10] | Yeah? Anything good? | 有好消息吗 |
[19:12] | Well, he wants more from me on the vacation murders. | 他想要假日杀手的更多报道 |
[19:18] | I’m not asking for any inside scoop. | 我不是找你要内幕的 |
[19:21] | Yeah, ’cause we know how well that worked out last time. | 还记得上次惹出了多大的事啊 |
[19:27] | What? | 那你要做什么 |
[19:28] | If you could just help me | 如果你能帮我 |
[19:30] | Get an interview with Debra Morgan… | 约黛布拉·摩根做个访问 |
[19:33] | – You got to be kidding me. – It’d be a hero piece | -开玩笑啊 -这是枪击案的 |
[19:36] | – About the shooting. – No. No way. | -英雄资讯 -没门 |
[19:38] | She’s your partner. | 她是你的搭档 |
[19:40] | Yeah. Add to that the fact that her | 是 而且她哥哥 |
[19:42] | Brother has a bug against about me. | 看我不顺眼 |
[19:46] | Let’s just say I’d rather you left it alone. | 你还是别想这事了 |
[19:50] | Since when did that ever stop me from getting what I want? | 什么时候我得不到我想要的了 |
[19:58] | Oh, hold on. It might be the station. | 等等 可能是局里打来的 |
[20:03] | – Quinn. – Look out your window. | -我是奎恩 -看窗外 |
[20:12] | Be back in a sec, okay? | 我马上回来 |
[20:20] | I want to be an eyewitness for the shooting. | 我想做枪击案的目击证人 |
[20:25] | I thought you said you didn’t see anything. | 我认为你会说什么都看不到 |
[20:28] | I was in shock. | 我休克了 |
[20:30] | My memory was fuzzy. | 之前的记忆模模糊糊 |
[20:32] | Now it’s clear. | 那现在你记起来了 |
[20:35] | There’s no doubt in my mind that Nikki shot me and Frank. | 就是妮基朝我和弗兰克开的枪 |
[20:38] | Mine either. | 我也这么认为 |
[20:39] | Are you talking about going on the record? | 要去做份笔录吗 |
[20:41] | And what happens later if you decide you’re still confused? | 万一你到时又记不清了 |
[20:46] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[20:47] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:48] | Because if this comes back to bite | 万一你记错了 |
[20:50] | You in the ass, d goose chase. | 你会完蛋的 |
[20:57] | My dad used to say a good cop does | 我老爸常说一名好警察 |
[20:58] | Whatever it takes to close the case.. | 该在非常时刻使用非常手段 |
[21:02] | Other cops. Not you. | 那是其他警察 不是你 |
[21:05] | Just think about it, okay? | 好好想想吧 |
[21:07] | I’d hate to have you make a decision | 我不希望你没想清楚 |
[21:08] | When your head’s omeone in need.. | 就下决定 |
[21:24] | They’re on a wild goose chase. | 他们这是白费力气 |
[21:26] | No way they’ll find a match to trinity’s DNA. | 他们不可能查到和逢三杀手匹配的DNA |
[21:29] | He’s too well-hidden. | 他隐藏得太好了 |
[21:33] | I could be helping, | 或者我能帮得上忙 |
[21:35] | Finding the hammer he used. | 找出他用的锤子 |
[21:37] | Or I could help someone in need… | 那我就能帮助那个需要帮助的人 |
[21:40] | Me. | 我自己 |
[21:51] | Preliminary spatter report on the bludgeoning. | 凶器的血液喷溅报告 |
[21:53] | We land on the specific hammer for the murder weapon? | 查出锤子的具体型号了吗 |
[21:55] | Narrowing it down. I’ll keep you posted. | 正在缩小范围 有消息通知你 |
[21:57] | I’m actually heading out now to do some field research. | 我去做一下实地调查 |
[22:01] | Well, how about you, Vince? | 你呢 文斯 |
[22:02] | You got anything on DNA | 你有发现吗 |
[22:03] | No matches in the criminal database. | 罪犯数据库里没有匹配的 |
[22:07] | Wait. | 别走 |
[22:09] | You’re gonna miss the big reveal. | 不然你会错过这个大发现 |
[22:13] | Because I’m me, and I happen to think outside the box, | 我就是我嘛 不落窠臼 |
[22:16] | – And I happen to be an awesome forensic tech… – Mmasuka. | -我可是名杰出的法医 -马酥卡 |
[22:19] | I ran the human remains against the saliva. | 我比对了骨灰和唾液 |
[22:22] | And guess what I found? | 知道我的发现吗 |
[22:24] | Matching mitochondrial DNA. | 线粒体内DNA吻合 |
[22:26] | English, por favor. | 麻烦请说英文 |
[22:27] | The killer is related to the human remains. | 凶手和化作骨灰的人有血缘关系 |
[22:31] | Same family. | 是一家人 |
[22:34] | He keeps his family with him all the time. | 他一直带着家人四处作案 |
[22:37] | Well, are they gonna go visit him in prison? | 那他们会去监狱里看望他吗 |
[22:39] | ’cause this is going to get him caught. | 因为他即将被捕 |
[22:41] | – Maybe he wants to get caught. – Or he’s sending a message. | -或者他是渴望被捕 -或者是传达信息 |
[22:43] | Or he’s trying to leave some kind of a legacy. | 或许是为了留下点纪念 |
[22:48] | How come you’re not working this case? | 你怎么不查这案子 |
[22:52] | I’m busy. | 我还忙着 |
[22:54] | Got a report to finish. | 还有份报告要写 |
[22:58] | His family keeps him safe, | 他的家人让他感到温馨 |
[23:00] | But these ashes leave him exposed | 骨灰却暴露了他 |
[23:02] | Maybe this is how I get to the truth. | 或许这样我就能查到真相 |
[23:08] | The murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[23:09] | He’s using it out in the open for all the world to see. | 他光明正大地用给所有人看 |
[23:13] | Not something I would do. | 不像我得藏起来 |
[23:16] | But Arthur has tools that I don’t. | 但亚瑟拥有我所没有的工具 |
[23:26] | Glad to see you made it. | 真高兴你来了 |
[23:27] | Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 |
[23:29] | – You remember my name. – Oh, I’m like an elephant. | -你记得我的名字 -我记着的 |
[23:31] | I never forget. | 我记性好着 |
[23:33] | You didn’t have any tools to bring? | 你没带任何工具来 |
[23:35] | – Lost ’em in the move. – Well, here. | -搬家时丢了 -来 |
[23:37] | Take my hammer. | 用我的锤子吧 |
[23:42] | Take good care of her, though. | 好好照顾她 |
[23:44] | We’ve be through a lot together. | 我们共同经历过许多事的 |
[23:45] | So I saw. | 我查到了 |
[23:47] | Very kind of you, Arthur. | 亚瑟 你真是好人 |
[23:49] | Well, generosity of spirit, Kyle. | 分享精神嘛 凯尔 |
[23:51] | – It’s the reason we’re all here. – Not all of us. | -这就是我们在此的原因 -不是我们 |
[23:54] | Come on, I’ll get you set up. | 来 我给你安排 |
[23:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:58] | Grant 24-ounce steel framing hammer, model number 514. | 格兰特牌24盎司钢锤 型号514 |
[24:02] | Laguerta will be pleased. | 洛格丽塔一定会高兴的 |
[24:03] | Just bang in these three. | 只要把这三个钉起来 |
[24:05] | They’re already marked. | 已经做好标志了 |
[24:12] | But I have more important questions. | 我还有更重要的问题 |
[24:14] | So, Arthur, you and your family been doing this a long time? | 亚瑟 你们全家做这个很久了吧 |
[24:16] | Oh, yeah, for years. I took Sally | 很多年了 |
[24:17] | On a build for our first date | 我和萨莉第一次约会就来造房子 |
[24:22] | And the kids have been coming ever | 孩子们如果有力气 |
[24:24] | Since they could handle a hammer. | 也会来帮忙 |
[24:28] | You all seem really close. Happy. | 你们看起来那么亲密 幸福 |
[24:31] | Yeah. We are. | 我们的确如此 |
[24:35] | Envious. | 真令人羡慕 |
[24:58] | You’re Arthur’s son, right? | 你是亚瑟的儿子吧 |
[25:00] | I’m Kyle | 我是凯尔 |
[25:01] | Oh, Jonah. | 约拿 |
[25:03] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你真开心 |
[25:04] | Seems polite. Well adjusted. | 看起来很有礼貌有教养 |
[25:06] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[25:07] | It’s hot. | 热死了 |
[25:09] | It’s nice that you’re here, though | 你在这真是太好了 |
[25:10] | There’s got to be other ways you’d | 你肯定有更好的方式 |
[25:11] | Rather spend the afternoon | 来打发这下午 |
[25:13] | Well, no, it’s okay. You know, mom | 没关系 和爸爸妈妈在一起 |
[25:14] | And dad are big one, you see the family time. | 这是多好的家庭时光 |
[25:18] | That’s nice. For too many kids, | 那真好 对许多孩子来说 |
[25:19] | Family time mean fight. | 家庭时光就是吵闹不休 |
[25:21] | Not mine. | 我家不是 |
[25:24] | – Never? – Not much to fight about, really. | -从来都没 -真的没什么好吵的 |
[25:27] | My parents are cool. | 我爸妈棒极了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, your dad seems like a special guy. | 是 你爸看起来挺特别的 |
[25:31] | He is. I- | 他就是那样 我 |
[25:33] | I really lucked out. | 我确实很幸运 |
[25:35] | How so? | 比如呢 |
[25:36] | A lot of ways. Like, you see that? | 很多方面 看见那辆车没 |
[25:39] | It’s been my dad’s baby for years. | 这是我爸多年来的宝贝 |
[25:41] | A few days ago, he erything me the keys. | 前几天 他把钥匙给了我 |
[25:44] | – Generosity of spirit. – Foundation of love, man. | -分享精神 -这就是爱之根基呀 老兄 |
[25:48] | Best dad ever. | 他是世上最好的老爸 |
[25:49] | Father of the freaking year. | 年度最佳惊恐父亲 |
[25:54] | Oh, I got to get back to work. | 我回去干活了 |
[25:55] | Dad’s not a big fan of vacuous hands | 老爸可不喜欢我”光说不练” |
[26:09] | Hey, Nikki. | 妮基 |
[26:13] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[26:17] | – Yeah. that cop. – Detective. | -记得 那个警察 -是警探 |
[26:20] | The one you shot. | 你开枪打伤的那人 |
[26:22] | Jesus Christ. | 我的主啊 |
[26:24] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[26:27] | I told your boss everything already. | 我已经都告诉你的上司了 |
[26:30] | Now you’re gonna tell me. | 现在你再跟我说一遍 |
[26:34] | Only this time you’re gonna tell the truth. | 这是你说出真相的唯一机会 |
[26:36] | I told you. I’ve been telling the truth the whole time. | 我已经说了 我说的都是事实 |
[26:38] | Well, then come here and tell it to my face.. | 过来 当着我的面告诉我 |
[26:42] | This is so fucking stupid. | 太傻了 |
[26:49] | A bit closer so I can see your eyes. | 靠近点 我要看着你的眼睛 |
[27:00] | The night that you got shot, | 你被枪击的当晚 |
[27:03] | I was in a hotel room with Johnny. | 我和乔尼在酒店 |
[27:05] | – Bullshit. – We did meth, | -胡说 -我们吸毒了 |
[27:08] | We watched porn, we fucked. | 看色情片 做爱了 |
[27:10] | I mean, we were watching cartoons all night. | 我们一晚上都在看卡通 |
[27:12] | – What do you want? What do you want? – You fucking liar. | -你想知道什么 -你这个骗子 |
[27:15] | No matter how many times you ask me, | 不管你问我多少次 |
[27:17] | It’s not going to change. | 事实就是事实 |
[27:19] | I didn’t shoot you, okay? I didn’t kill that old man. | 我没朝你开枪 没杀那个老人 |
[27:23] | Ow! Fuck! Jesus christ! | 妈的 老天 |
[27:30] | I’m gonna say I saw you. | 我会说那晚我见到你了 |
[27:33] | People get mugged every day. | 每天都有人被诬陷 |
[27:36] | Maybe somebody else wanted you dead. | 也许其他人想要你死 |
[27:38] | Huh? Like who? Like who? | 谁 你说 谁啊 |
[27:40] | Oh, fuck. You’re a fucking cop for Christ’s sakes. | 老天 你是个警察啊 |
[27:43] | You piss people off for a living. | 你的职业就让人讨厌 |
[27:45] | – Fuck you. – Fuck you. | -贱人 -贱人 |
[27:48] | Fucking hurting me. | 弄伤我了 贱人 |
[27:51] | You think that hurts? | 你觉得痛了吗 |
[27:54] | Try watching the man you love die right | 试试看着所爱的人死在你面前 |
[27:56] | In front of you with nothing you can do. | 却无能为力 |
[28:02] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[28:05] | You shot your boyfriend. | 你杀了你的男友 |
[28:08] | You are just a piece of shit. | 你真是一坨狗屎 |
[28:14] | I killed Johnny. I know. I killed… | 我杀了乔尼 我知道 |
[28:19] | I do miss Johnny. I know. | 我想乔尼 |
[28:25] | If you… if you say that you saw me kill Frank Lundy, | 如果你说看到我杀了弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[28:30] | Then you’re the liar. | 那你就是个骗子 |
[28:31] | You are the liar! | 你是个骗子 |
[28:41] | I’d like to be transferred out of the Homicide. | 我想调出重案组 |
[28:44] | Always looking for the next best thing, hey, lieutenant? | 一直在寻找更好的职位 是吧 警督 |
[28:46] | – Aren’t we all? – Yeah. | -我们都是啊 -是的 |
[28:49] | I could use a change of scenery. | 我想换个环境 |
[28:51] | I’m thinking | 我想做 |
[28:53] | Press Liaison. | 新闻联络官 |
[28:54] | Well, P.R. could certainly use your political skills. | 做发言人需要你的政治手段 |
[28:57] | And sergeant Batista could stay in Homicide. | 巴蒂斯塔探长也可以留在重案组了 |
[29:01] | Well, let me think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[29:04] | We both know you’re not easily replaced. | 我们都清楚你是难以替代的 |
[29:08] | That didn’t seem to be a problem before. | 怎么以前你不这样觉得呢 |
[29:11] | I’ll let you know when I decide. | 我决定了再告诉你 |
[29:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:20] | Tell me that’s the last one of it. | 告诉我那是最后一包了 |
[29:21] | The last bag from for all of your apartment? | 你公寓的最后一包东西 |
[29:23] | It’s not from my apartment. But, Rita, wait, wait. | 不是我公寓的东西 丽塔 等一下 |
[29:26] | Surprise for you, for all of you. | 有惊喜给你们 所有人 |
[29:28] | No way. A Nintendo DS? | 不会吧 NDS啊 |
[29:30] | I know it’s not an ipod… | 我知道这不是ipod |
[29:32] | A mini DVD player? This is awesome. | 迷你影碟机 太棒了 |
[29:38] | For Harrison. | 这是给哈里森的 |
[29:46] | And for my lovely wife. | 这是给我可爱的老婆的 |
[29:51] | A bread maker? | 面包机 |
[29:52] | We’re always running out of bread. | 我们家总是缺面包 |
[29:55] | We’re always running out of milk. | 我们还常缺牛奶 |
[29:56] | Did you get me a cow too? | 你要给我一头牛吗 |
[29:57] | – Thank you so much! – This is so awesome. | -谢谢 -太棒了 |
[30:00] | – Thank you, Dexter. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 德克斯特 -客气啥 |
[30:13] | What’s the matter? You don’t like your gift? | 怎么了 不喜欢礼物 |
[30:15] | I appreciate you trying. | 你的努力我心领了 |
[30:17] | I really do. | 真的 |
[30:19] | But we don’t need gifts. | 但我们不需要礼物 |
[30:21] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[30:28] | Need me to do what? | 需要我做什么 |
[30:33] | Just talk to me. | 对我敞开心扉 |
[30:40] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[30:41] | People just do this? | 人们都这样做吗 |
[30:43] | Say what they’re thinking? | 把自己的想法 |
[30:46] | Out loud? | 都说出来吗 |
[30:51] | – How hard can it be? – I’m trying. | -这有那么难吗 -我在努力 |
[30:58] | You know what? You can try harder in therapy. | 你可以下次 |
[31:02] | I’m moving up our next session. | 在咨询师那试试 |
[31:14] | What’s the occasion? | 怎么了 |
[31:15] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[31:17] | You want to guess? | 猜猜看 |
[31:20] | You’re naked under there? I’d like to see. | 你里面没穿衣服吗 我想看 |
[31:24] | And I get to see guess what else you get to do? | 我猜我们还可以做点什么 |
[31:27] | Okay, now I’m really having impure thoughts. | 我现在有邪念了 |
[31:30] | You get to stay in Homicide. | 你会留在重案组 |
[31:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:37] | Wow. How did you… | 你怎么做到的 |
[31:39] | I had a little talk with the Deputy Chief, | 我和副局长谈了 |
[31:41] | And I told him Homicide couldn’t afford to lose you. | 我说重案组不能没有你 |
[31:44] | And neither could I. | 我也是 |
[31:47] | You… | 你 |
[31:49] | Are… | 真 |
[31:51] | Amazing. | 伟大 |
[31:55] | So he’s okay with both of us staying? | 那他对我们在一起没意见了 |
[31:59] | Well, we can talk about logistics | 我们待会再谈私事 |
[32:01] | Later. Right? | 好吗 |
[32:08] | You told him you’d leave instead. | 你说你要离开 对吧 |
[32:10] | Angel. | 安吉儿 |
[32:12] | It just makes more sense. | 这样更合理 |
[32:14] | You’re full of it. | 你是完美的 |
[32:17] | You’re sweet, | 贴心的 |
[32:18] | And you’re beautiful, but you’re full of it, | 美丽的 而且十全十美 |
[32:20] | And I can’t make you do that. | 我不能让你走 |
[32:23] | Well, | 但 |
[32:24] | I’m not gonna let you leave Homicide. | 我不能让你离开重案组 |
[32:29] | You love it. | 你爱这里 |
[32:30] | And if you leave, you won’t be you. | 如果你走了 你就不是你了 |
[32:32] | At least not the you that I want to be with. | 至少不是我爱的那个你了 |
[32:35] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[32:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:50] | How are we supposed to decide is more important. | 我们如何决定更重要 |
[32:54] | Our jobs or each other? | 要工作还是彼此 |
[33:03] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[33:07] | Shit is right. | 是啊 |
[33:15] | This is Arthur Mitchell | 这是妮基 |
[33:17] | At his core. | 在他骨子里 |
[33:19] | Is there something in his DNA that lets him keep a family? | 是否有什么基因使他拥有美好家庭 |
[33:22] | Some magic gene I’m missing? | 我没发现的魔力基因吗 |
[33:26] | Looking for something? | 找什么呢 |
[33:28] | You’re surfing on my turf, blood guy. | 你在我的地盘查资料 血液男孩 |
[33:30] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[33:31] | Then you’ll be interested to know | 你会有兴趣知道 |
[33:34] | That the mitochondrial DNA… | 那线粒体的基因是 |
[33:36] | Female. | 女性 |
[33:38] | So mother, daughter, sister.. | 所以 母亲 女儿 妹妹 |
[33:41] | Could even be his granny he smudged on that wall. | 他擦到墙上的甚至是他祖母 |
[33:44] | Probably whacks off with her ashes. | 也许是带着她的骨灰砸受害者的 |
[33:46] | Why would he do that? | 他为何这样做 |
[33:49] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他怎么不会这样做呢 |
[33:51] | Because she’s important to him | 她对他来说很重要 |
[33:53] | Dude. Joke. | 老兄 开玩笑 |
[33:55] | His history with her shapes who he is. | 他的成长中有她的影子 |
[33:58] | Like how my mother breast-fed me till | 就像我母亲哺养我直到6岁 |
[34:00] | I was Six and now no one would ever match up. | 没人比她和我更配了 |
[34:07] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[34:10] | It’s a grant 24-ounce steel framing hammer. | 24盎司钢锤 |
[34:14] | – Sorry? – It’s the murder weapon in the bludgeoning case. | -什么 -这是重击案的凶器 |
[34:16] | I did some independent research | 我做了点独立调查 |
[34:19] | – Updated my report. – Right. Right. | -更新了我的报告 -很好 |
[34:21] | – Thanks. – Actually, I’m done | -谢谢 -其实 |
[34:23] | With my work for the day. | 我今天的事都做完了 |
[34:25] | If it’s okay with you, I have some | 我能否去处理一下 |
[34:26] | Personal stuff to take care of. | 个人的事务 |
[34:29] | Take care of the personal stuff, Dexter. | 去吧 德克斯特 |
[34:32] | Take very… | 把自己的事 |
[34:34] | Good care. | 处理好 |
[34:38] | Sure as hell trying to. | 我正在努力 |
[34:49] | You know those things never go bad. | 这些吃的都不会坏的 |
[34:53] | Well, yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 没办法 |
[34:54] | I’ve had these sins I was raking. | 我有这些旧案文件要看 |
[34:57] | So… | 那么 |
[34:58] | I never heard back from you about being an eyewitness. | 我没得到你要做目击证人的回复 |
[35:01] | That mean you changed your mind? | 改变主意了吗 |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:06] | Just ’cause Nikki’s a piece of shit. | 因为妮基只是坨屎 |
[35:08] | My dad was a liar. | 我父亲说过谎 |
[35:09] | That doesn’t mean I have to be. | 但不代表我也要说谎 |
[35:14] | Thanks for talking some sense into me. | 谢谢你跟我讲这么多 |
[35:15] | Just looking out for my partner. | 只是照顾我的搭档 |
[35:18] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[35:21] | I’m thinking maybe Nikki Wald was telling the truth. | 我想也许妮基·沃德说的是真话 |
[35:25] | Since when? | 从哪句开始 |
[35:27] | Since I talked to her myself. | 从我和她开始聊的时候 |
[35:28] | Wait, you what? | 等等 你什么 |
[35:31] | I’ve been going over everything you collected fron Lundy’s hotel. | 我看了你从蓝迪的旅馆那收集来的东西 |
[35:35] | All his personal effects. | 他所有的私人物品 |
[35:38] | Here’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[35:40] | Some of it’s missing. | 有东西不见了 |
[35:41] | No way. It was all logged in. By me. | 不可能 所有的东西都是由我亲自登记的 |
[35:44] | Lundy had research books on that serial killer here’s something. | 蓝迪有一本他追查的连环杀手的手册 |
[35:47] | And audio tapes. | 还有录音带 |
[35:49] | I saw them in his room. | 我在他房间里看到过这些东西 |
[35:51] | You still wrapped up in that, Deb? | 黛布 你还是深陷其中 |
[35:54] | I don’t mean to speak ill, | 我不是在说坏话 |
[35:55] | But the guy was chasing a ghost. | 他也许只是在追查一个根本不存在的人[鬼魂] |
[35:59] | I think that ghost stole his books. | 我认为那个鬼魂偷走了他的册子 |
[36:03] | You got to stop. | 你得停下来了 |
[36:05] | You’re making yourself crazy. | 你在把自己逼疯 |
[36:06] | I’m telling you, someone took Lundy’s stuff. | 我在跟你说有人拿走了蓝迪的东西 |
[36:08] | And I’m telling you | 我也跟你说 |
[36:10] | You got to let this go. | 你得忘掉此事 |
[36:12] | Look, I’m sure you’re tired. | 我知道你累坏了 |
[36:14] | – Why don’t you go home… – And what? | -回家休息去吧 -然后呢 |
[36:17] | Paint my fucking nails? | 涂他妈的指甲油吗 |
[36:23] | I’m kind of sick of hearing it, Quinn. | 奎恩 我有点厌倦听到这话了 |
[36:26] | Then I guess I won’t say it anymore. | 我想我以后不会再这样说了 |
[36:36] | I am no longer seeing lieutenant Laguerta. | 我已经不再和玛丽亚警督碰面了 |
[36:39] | I mean, I see her every day, | 我是说 我每天都碰见她 |
[36:43] | But… | 但… |
[36:44] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[36:46] | – Officially. – And permantltly. | -正式地 -并且是永久地 |
[36:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:51] | Because, frankly, I’m getting a little sick of the back and forth. | 老实说 我有点厌倦反反复复了 |
[36:55] | I apologize for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉给您带来了麻烦 |
[36:56] | Well, it’s middle school bullshit, Lieutenant. | 警督 这是中学里的那套垃圾对策 |
[36:59] | I really don’t want to have this conversation again. | 我真的不想再有这样的谈话了 |
[37:01] | You won’t have to. | 你没必要进行 |
[37:02] | We’ve both signed affidavits to make it official. | 我们都签了宣誓书以示官方性 |
[37:05] | Our relationship didn’t interfere with any ongoing investigation | 我们的关系不会影响任何在进行中的调查 |
[37:08] | And the department will not be held liable for any fallout. | 也不会对局里造成任何附带效应 |
[37:11] | Well, that’s something at least. | 不错 至少有个底线 |
[37:13] | For the record, neither one of us was sexually harassed. | 声明下 我俩不会再发生两性接触 |
[37:17] | All advances were very welcomed. | 所有的进展都很顺利 |
[37:19] | And there was not nor will there be a hostile working in homicide | 在重案组里也不会出现互相敌对 |
[37:22] | So it’s done. | 所以这结束了 |
[37:25] | We’re both staying in homicide. | 我俩都呆在重案组 |
[37:29] | Let me be clear. | 我来明确一点 |
[37:32] | The paperwork you’re filing is serious. | 你们的这个宣誓书是很严肃的 |
[37:36] | If I find out this is bullshit, | 如果我发现是扯淡的话 |
[37:38] | There will be consequences. | 就会对我们都会有很大的影响 |
[37:40] | Severe, | 严厉的 |
[37:42] | Career-ending consequences. | 职业生涯结束的后果 |
[37:48] | Don’t, Angel. | 安吉儿 别 |
[37:51] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:52] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[38:09] | I should get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[38:16] | This is the last of it. My dark passenger’s… stuff | 这是最后一点”黑暗乘客”的物品了 |
[38:21] | And the reason I can’t let go of my apartment. | 也是我不能放弃这房子的原因 |
[38:24] | If I don’t figure out how to hide this, | 如果我想不出怎样掩藏它们 |
[38:27] | I’m gonna lose my family. | 我就会失去我的家庭 |
[38:30] | Trinity has the answer. He’s kept his family close. | 逢三杀手那有答案 他和他的家人很亲密 |
[38:34] | Even after death. | 就算在杀人事件之后 |
[38:44] | 逢三杀手 超级特工弗兰克·蓝迪 第二册 1980-2008 | |
[38:48] | Who did you lose, Arthur? | 亚瑟 你失去了谁 |
[39:09] | 1959. | 1959年 |
[39:11] | 16. | 十六岁 |
[39:12] | Vera Mitchell. | 维拉·米切尔 |
[39:14] | Sister of Arthur Mitchell. | 亚瑟·米切尔的姐姐 |
[39:17] | Found dead in a… | 被发现死在… |
[39:18] | Bathtub. | 浴缸里 |
[39:24] | Marsha Mitchell. | 玛莎·米切尔 |
[39:26] | 1961. | 1961年 |
[39:28] | 40. | 四十岁 |
[39:30] | Jumped to her death off the Collins Canal Bridge. | 从柯林斯运河大桥坠落身亡 |
[39:37] | Henry Mitchell. | 亨利·米切尔 |
[39:38] | 1964. | 1964年 |
[39:40] | 45. | 四十五岁 |
[39:41] | Died in an alley of a fatal head wound. | 在小路上遭到致命的头部打击 |
[39:54] | Sister, mother, father. | 姐姐 母亲 父亲 |
[39:56] | He’s recreating their deaths. | 他重现了他们的死亡 |
[39:58] | Decade after decade. | 十年一往复 |
[40:00] | Cycles of three. | 三人一轮回 |
[40:06] | I watched my mother get sawed into pieces. | 我看着我母亲被锯成碎片 |
[40:09] | Now I cut people up. | 现在我也喜欢分尸 |
[40:14] | We both have skeletons, | 我们有同样的经历 |
[40:16] | Which means we both get a closet to keep them in. | 意味着我们都有一个藏纪念品的地方 |
[40:23] | Arthur has a closet. | 亚瑟有个壁橱 |
[40:27] | I know almost everything about you, Arthur, | 我知道差不多你所有的事情 亚瑟 |
[40:30] | Except where you hide. | 除了你藏东西的地方 |
[40:33] | Ready or not, here I come. | 不论准备与否 我来了 |
[41:20] | Oh, my goodness. Kyle, you all right? | 天呐 凯尔 你还好吧 |
[41:22] | Yeah, cut myself at the build. | 做工的时候割伤的 |
[41:24] | I didn’t think it was a big deal, | 我本以为没啥大碍的 |
[41:25] | But it won’t stop bleeding. | 但却血流不止 |
[41:27] | Here. | 这个 |
[41:32] | Right out in the open. | 这些就放在外面 |
[41:33] | There must be more he’s hiding inside. | 里面肯定有更多被他掩藏起来的东西 |
[41:36] | Come on in. We got a first aid kit in the house. | 进屋去 里面有急救箱 |
[41:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:44] | No boots in the house. | 室内不能穿鞋的 |
[41:47] | Here, I’ll get the kit. | 我去拿急救箱 |
[41:48] | You make yourself at home. | 就当在家一样 |
[41:51] | Thanks. I will. | 多谢 不客气了 |
[42:02] | Tacky, but normal. | 俗气但很普通 |
[42:04] | His secrets must be under lock and key. | 他的秘密肯定被严密地锁起来了 |
[42:16] | Not the dirty laundry I’m looking for. | 我找的不是脏衣服 |
[42:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:29] | Arthur has a place to put his lamp. | 亚瑟有地方放灯 |
[42:41] | The dates and locations from Lundy’s books. | 蓝迪册子里的日期和地点 |
[42:44] | Arthur’s been using four walls builds around the country is cover a killer. | 亚瑟用四堵墙来掩盖他在全国的杀戮行为 |
[42:50] | And these are his trophies. | 这些是他的战利品 |
[42:53] | Hanging right up here on the wall | 挂在墙上 |
[42:55] | just like his hamm and garage. | 就像车库里的的锤子一样 |
[42:58] | His blood slides. | 这些就是他的血液切片 |
[43:01] | He doesn’t need a secret apartment. | 他不需要隐秘的地方 |
[43:02] | He’s hiding and place inside the right in the center of his family. | 他就藏在家人的中间 |
[43:07] | I’m the one who’s lurking in the shadows. | 而我却隐藏在阴暗之地 |
[43:12] | And here she is, Arthur’s own dark passenger… | 亚瑟的”黑暗乘客”就在这 |
[43:18] | His sister Vera. | 他的姐姐维拉 |
[43:23] | The tank is low, but then, she’s been on the rough for thirty years. | 罐子都快空了 她已经在这熬过三十年了 |
[43:26] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[43:27] | Hiding in plain sight is one thing, but this is your weak spot. | 遮人耳目是一件事 但这是你的软肋 |
[43:31] | What happens when it’s exposed? | 如果暴露在外的话会怎样呢 |
[43:35] | Come out, come out, whoever you are. | 出来 出来 无论你是谁 |
[43:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:42] | Let’s have a look at that hand… | 来处理下手吧 |
[44:03] | Don’t | 别 |
[44:04] | Touch… | 碰 |
[44:07] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[44:09] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 很抱歉 我不知道 |
[44:12] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[44:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:25] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[44:26] | – I’m so sorry. – Jesus, arthur, what the hell was that? | -我很抱歉 -天啊 这是什么鬼东西 |
[44:30] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[44:33] | My sister… | 我姐姐 |
[44:37] | She died when I was young. | 我小时候她就死了 |
[44:41] | It was very painful for me. | 对我来说非常痛苦 |
[44:46] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[44:49] | I’ve lost people too. | 我也失去过亲人 |
[44:54] | Yeah. Have a seat. | 坐下来吧 |
[45:07] | If the ashes bother you so much, | 如果骨灰这么困扰你 |
[45:09] | Why do you keep them out? | 怎么不好好保护呢 |
[45:13] | Because she’s a part of me, kyle. | 因为她就是我的一部分 凯尔 |
[45:16] | Helped make me who I am. | 帮助我认识自我 |
[45:23] | But if your family ever saw you | 但如果你的家人看到你 |
[45:26] | – So upset… – They’d understand. | -如此紧张… -他们理解的 |
[45:29] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[45:31] | I can be myself here. | 我能在这里无拘无束 |
[45:36] | You make it sound easy. | 你让一切听起来是那么容易 |
[45:40] | I used to push people away | 我以前 因为那些伤心事 |
[45:43] | Because of my past. | 总是把自己隔离起来 |
[45:45] | Even lost a relationship over it. Like you. | 甚至像你一样失去了一段恋情 |
[45:52] | But you changed. | 但你改变了自己 |
[45:53] | Yeah, I met Sally, had my kids, | 是 我遇见了萨莉 还和她生儿育女 |
[45:58] | And I realized the only way it was | 然后我意识到能让生活回到正轨 |
[46:01] | Gonna work is if I jumped in with both feet. | 的唯一途径就是不顾一切 全身心投入 |
[46:08] | Jump in with both feet. | 全身心的投入 |
[46:14] | And that… saved your family? | 这… 这就是你家庭美满的原因吗 |
[46:19] | Kyle, my family saved me. | 凯尔 我的家人拯救了我 |
[46:33] | Wait. I want to give you something. | 等等 我想给你一样东西 |
[46:47] | For the next build. | 下次建房子的时候你可以用 |
[46:50] | I thought you should have your own tools. | 我想你应该有属于自己的工具 |
[46:55] | It’s the least I can do. | 我也想尽自己的绵薄之力来帮你 |
[46:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:57] | For giving me your murder weapon. | 给我你杀人的武器 |
[47:01] | See you at the next build then. | 那下次修房子的时候再见 |
[47:03] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 一定到 |
[47:05] | I want to be a part of this family. | 我想成为这家里的一份子 |
[47:10] | And I know I need to jump in with both feet. | 我也知道我必要抛开过去 全身心投入 |
[47:12] | I’m glad, but… | 我很高兴你能这样说 但是… |
[47:14] | I want to let you in. | 我想让你走进我的世界 |
[47:20] | Honestly, I don’t know…how. | 但我不知道要… 怎样做 |
[47:31] | I never learned. | 从没有人教过我 |
[47:35] | No, of course you didn’t. | 对 当然没有 |
[47:39] | God, I… I mean, with your mother and… | 天哪 我了解 就你的妈妈… |
[47:43] | What about his mother? | 他妈妈怎么了 |
[47:44] | She was murdered right in front of him. | 她被谋杀了 而且就在他的眼前 |
[47:46] | Wow, that’s…that’s quite a history. | 天 那… 那真是一段伤心的回忆 |
[47:54] | And It shaped who I am. | 那也改变了我的性格 |
[47:58] | But…I want to change. | 但…我想要改变 |
[48:02] | Let me ask you a question, Dexter. | 我想问你一个问题 德克斯特 |
[48:04] | And I’d like you to be honest. | 我想要你对我坦诚相告 |
[48:07] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[48:09] | Would you say that you’re afraid | 你是否害怕 |
[48:10] | to let Rita get close to you. | 让丽塔走进你的内心世界 |
[48:14] | – Yes. – Why? | -是 -为什么 |
[48:19] | Because of my past. | 因为我的过去 |
[48:22] | Are you afraid she’ll abandon you? | 你在害怕她会离你而去吗 |
[48:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:26] | But Rita is not your mother. | 但是丽塔不是你去世的母亲 |
[48:30] | No, definitely not, but if she… | 不 当然不是 但是如果她 |
[48:34] | Ever sees… me for who I really am… | 有机会了解那个真正的我 |
[48:38] | Then what? You think i would leave? | 会怎样 你觉得我会抛下你吗 |
[48:43] | Yes, absolutely. | 是 会的 |
[48:46] | Well, then you’ve got something to learn about me. | 那你真应该敞开心扉来了解我 |
[48:50] | I married you | 我跟你结婚是 |
[48:51] | Because I want to get to know the real you. | 因为我想来了解真正的你 |
[48:55] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 那也是我一直以来要向你证明的 |
[48:58] | Dexter. Tell Rita the truth. | 德克斯特 告诉丽塔事实的真相 |
[49:02] | Why did you keep your apartment? | 为什么你还留着你的旧公寓 |
[49:11] | Because… | 因为… |
[49:14] | I need space… | 我需要地方 |
[49:19] | to keep my stuff. | 来放我的东西 |
[49:25] | We have a house. | 我们买了一套大房子 |
[49:26] | There’s plenty of room. | 这里有足够多的空间来放你的东西 |
[49:28] | I think what Dexter is trying to say | 我觉得德克斯特想说的是 |
[49:30] | Is that he needs space for himself | 他需要有他自己的空间 |
[49:32] | – In the marriage. – Okay, | -在你们的婚姻生活里面 -对 |
[49:34] | Yeah, but I really do need a place | 是 但是 我真的需要地方 |
[49:37] | To put my stuff. | 来储藏我的东西 |
[49:39] | Of course. Of course. I’ll… | 当然 当然可以 我会… |
[49:42] | I’ll give you space. | 我会给你空间的 |
[49:45] | You will? | 你会 |
[49:47] | Yes. | 我会 |
[49:51] | See what happens when you’re honest? | 看见了吗 夫妻彼此说出真心话的效果 |
[49:54] | You get what you need. | 你们各自得到你们需要的 |
[50:18] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这 |
[50:26] | You always catch me. | 你总会发现我 |
[50:38] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我进来吗 |
[51:06] | Look how beautiful you are. | 看看 你还是那么美丽动人 |
[51:11] | I’ll never get tired of hearing that. | 这些甜言蜜语 我永远也听不厌 |
[51:39] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[51:41] | I feel better. | 我感觉也很好 |
[51:44] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[51:46] | Nikki Wald didn’t kill Lundy. | 妮基·沃德没有杀死蓝迪 |
[51:50] | – How do you know? – ’cause somebody | -你怎么知道的 -因为有人 |
[51:51] | stole Lundy’s trinity research | 偷走了蓝迪的逢三杀手调查资料 |
[51:53] | – Me. – And there’s only one person | -我 -也只有唯一一人有这个动机 |
[51:54] | Who’d have a reason to do that. | 有这个动机能干出这件事 |
[51:56] | Me? | 我吗 |
[51:58] | Trinity. | 逢三杀手 |
[52:00] | – You’re kidding. – He must have | -你开玩笑吧 -他可能察觉到 |
[52:01] | Realized Lundy was close. | 蓝迪已经发现了他的行踪 |
[52:04] | Think about it. that newspaper article. | 想想看 那篇报纸上的文章 |
[52:06] | Maybe he even saw Lundy staking out that office building. | 或许他还看到蓝迪在那幢办公楼外面调查 |
[52:10] | – I guess. – He killed lundy, | -可能是吧 -他杀了蓝迪 |
[52:12] | He shot me, he stole Lundy’s books | 他开枪射我 他偷走了蓝迪的调查手册 |
[52:14] | To cover his ass. | 来掩藏自己的行踪 |
[52:15] | Not exactly, but you were on a roll there for a while. | 不完全对 但是分析的线路是对的 |
[52:18] | Do you know how awesome this is? | 你知道这有多棒吗 |
[52:20] | It means that cocksucker is still out there, | 这就意味着这个变态还逍遥法外 |
[52:21] | And I don’t have to sit around | 我也可以不用无所事事地坐着 |
[52:22] | And wait for someone else to take care of it. | 等着别人来调查这事 |
[52:24] | I can get him. | 我能抓住他 |
[52:26] | Great, now I have got to worry about | 糟了 现在我又要担心 |
[52:27] | You getting on trinity’s radar. | 你会上逢三杀手的黑名单 |
[52:29] | Have you told Laguerta your theory? | 你跟警督报告了吗 |
[52:31] | Not yet. I need to make sure I have a case first. | 还没 我要先确定这件案子的可能性 |
[52:33] | I don’t want to step on my dick. | 我可不想自讨没趣 |
[52:35] | No, definitely not. | 对 绝对不要 |
[52:38] | I got to get to the station. Lots of work to do. | 我要去上班了 很多事情要做 |
[52:41] | By the way… | 顺便提一下 |
[52:43] | I think I know who dad was fucking. | 我想我知道爸爸跟谁有一腿了 |
[52:48] | What? Wait, who? | 什么 等等 和谁 |
[52:50] | I’ll tell you when I know more. | 我会调查清楚在跟你说的 |
[52:51] | I don’t want to step on my dick with that either. | 我也不想对这事妄下定论 |
[53:02] | So you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[53:10] | I was born of primordial ooze. | 我在妈妈的肚子里孕育 |
[53:12] | I crawled out of my own mother’s blood. | 我从妈妈的鲜血中爬出 |
[53:17] | I hid among the humans, hoping not to be seen. | 我隐藏在茫茫人海 希望不被注意 |
[53:20] | But somewhere along the way, I grew legs, | 但是在人生却不如我愿 生命赋予我一双腿 |
[53:23] | Stood upright. | 让我直直地站立于世间 |
[53:28] | Would you give me a hand? | 可以给我搭把手吗 |
[53:30] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[53:39] | So what do you think? Is it too stuffy? | 你觉得怎样 会不会太挤了 |
[53:44] | Nope. | 不会 |
[53:54] | It’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[53:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:57] | I became a husband, A father. | 我娶妻育子 |
[54:00] | I had to evolve. It was the only way to survive. | 我必须要去适应 只有这样才能活下来 |
[54:05] | I have something else I want to give you. | 我还有样东西要给你 |
[54:08] | Being myself in front of my family | 在家人面前做回真正的自我 |
[54:10] | Will take some getting use to | 是需要时间去适应 |
[54:12] | But Arthur was right. | 但是亚瑟是对的 |
[54:13] | It does feel… good. | 心里确实松了一口气 |
[54:20] | – Got it. – A padlock? | -找到了 -一把锁 |
[54:24] | For the door. to keep it locked. | 用来锁这门的 |
[54:27] | Shouldn’t ISS leave it open? | 我不应该把它开着吗 |
[54:29] | Please, we have three young children. | 谁说的 我们有三个孩子 |
[54:32] | There’s dangerous stuff in there. | 里面的东西对于他们都很危险 |