时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Deb’s alive. | 黛布还活着 |
[00:06] | They’re taking her to the hospital. | 她正被送往医院 |
[00:07] | Trinity’s a monster. | 逢三杀手是个怪物 |
[00:08] | If he was the one who hurt your sister | 如果就是他伤害了你妹妹 |
[00:10] | You need to kill him. | 你得杀了他 |
[00:11] | I’m gonna follow Lundy’s theory | 我要根据蓝迪的理论来 |
[00:12] | And check his hotel room for clues. | 从他的旅馆房间里寻找线索 |
[00:14] | You can’t let these be logged into evidence. | 决不能眼睁睁看它们成为证物 |
[00:16] | I’ve been going over | 我检查了 |
[00:17] | Everything collected from Lundy’s hotel | 你从蓝迪旅馆里收集的证物 |
[00:19] | And some of it’s missing. | 有部分不见了 |
[00:20] | If you say that you saw me kill Frank Lundy, | 如果你是说你看到我杀了弗兰克·蓝迪 |
[00:23] | Then you’re the liar. | 那你就是个骗子 |
[00:25] | – Nikki Wald didn’t kill Lundy. – How do you know? | -妮基·沃德没有杀害蓝迪 -你怎么知道 |
[00:27] | ’cause somebody stole Lundy’s trinity research. | 有人偷走了蓝迪的逢三杀手调查资料 |
[00:29] | And there’s only one person | 他也是唯一一个 |
[00:30] | Who would have a reason to do that. | 有动机杀害蓝迪的人 |
[00:31] | – Me? – Trinity. | -我吗 -逢三杀手 |
[00:34] | If you could just help me | 如果你能帮我 |
[00:36] | Get an interview with Debra Morgan. | 约黛布拉·摩根做个访问 |
[00:38] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑啊 |
[00:39] | It’d be a hero piece about the shooting. | 这是枪击案的英雄报告 |
[00:41] | No, add to that the fact | 没门 |
[00:42] | That her brother has a bug up his ass about me. | 而且她哥哥看我不顺眼 |
[00:44] | I don’t care if you’re a dirty cop | 我不管你是不是贪赃枉法 |
[00:46] | Don’t fucking call me dirty. | 不许说我贪赃枉法 |
[00:48] | Last thing I need is a cop mad at me. | 我最不想看到的就是一个警察朝我发怒 |
[00:50] | How are we supposed to decide what’s more important? | 我们该如何决定哪样更重要 |
[00:52] | Our jobs or each other? | 是工作还是彼此 |
[00:54] | – It’s over… – Right. | -结束了 -对 |
[00:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:57] | I’m halfway through the C.I. files you gave me. | 你给我的线人档案 我已经查了一半 |
[00:59] | Maybe then I’ll finally get some answers. | 或许我最后终能找到某些答案 |
[01:01] | I think I know who dad was fucking. | 我想我知道爸爸跟谁有一腿了 |
[01:03] | What–wait, who? | 什么 等等 和谁 |
[01:06] | I’ll tell you when I know more. | 等我调查清楚再跟你说 |
[01:07] | I know almost everything about you, Arthur. | 我差不多知道你所有的事 亚瑟 |
[01:09] | Except where you hide, | 除了你藏身的地方 |
[01:11] | The dates and locations from Lundy’s books. | 蓝迪本子里的日期和地点 |
[01:13] | Arthur’s been using four walls builds | 亚瑟在全国建造简易屋 |
[01:15] | Around the country as a cover to kill. | 来掩饰他的杀人行为 |
[01:18] | And these are his trophies… | 这些是他的战利品 |
[01:20] | Hanging right up here on the wall. | 光明正大地挂在墙上 |
[01:22] | He’s hiding in plain site | 他大隐于市 |
[01:23] | Right in the center of his family. | 好好地藏在家人当中 |
[01:26] | How does he do it? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[01:27] | Only way we’re gonna work | 我们为之奋斗的唯一方式 |
[01:28] | Is if I jumped in with both feet. | 就是全身心地投入 |
[01:31] | Jump in with both feet. | 全身心地投入 |
[03:30] | There’s a moment sailors call slack tide. | 这一刻就是水手所说的平潮 |
[03:33] | When the tide is neither coming in nor going out, | 潮水既不涨起也不回落 |
[03:36] | But perfectly still. | 而是完全静止 |
[03:39] | It’s a moment frozen in time. | 时间于这一瞬间凝结 |
[03:41] | When all is calm and peaceful. | 这一切就是宁静与和平 |
[03:51] | The only downside to it is it passes so quickly. | 它唯一的缺点就是转瞬即逝 |
[03:55] | Morgan… | 我是摩根 |
[03:57] | Yeah, text me the address. | 好 发我地址 |
[04:00] | Gotta go home. Dead body. | 回家啦 有尸体 |
[04:02] | We should get back anyway I got a lot to do. | 我们是该回去了 何况我还有一大堆事要做 |
[04:04] | I start work again tomorrow. | 我明天还要上班 |
[04:05] | And you move into your new apartment. | 你还要明天搬新家 |
[04:07] | Yeah, taking over Dexter’s old bachelor pad. | 是 接手德克斯特光棍时的老窝 |
[04:10] | You can take me there on the way home. | 你们回家的路上顺便带我一路 |
[04:12] | As much as we might like some things | 尽管我们可能很希望 |
[04:14] | To remain suspended in time, they never do. | 时间继续静止 但它决不停留 |
[04:32] | Okay, not what I was expecting. | 这和我想得不一样 |
[04:34] | Well, here’s the real surprise. | 这才是真正的惊喜 |
[04:41] | Mr. Nix found the alligator on his driveway. | 尼克先生在车道上发现鳄鱼 |
[04:44] | Come up here all the time. | 它径直爬过来 |
[04:45] | Try to eat my dogs. | 想要吃了我的狗 |
[04:47] | This one I was gonna eat. | 我就给了它一枪子 |
[04:49] | He shot the animal in the head. | 他开枪打中鳄鱼的头 |
[04:51] | He started to gut him and he found the arm. | 割开肚皮就发现了手臂 |
[05:00] | Adult female… | 成年女性 |
[05:02] | No blood flow from the ruptured blood vessels. | 血液不是来自破裂的血管里 |
[05:05] | The bite was post-mortem. | 这个咬伤是死后造成的 |
[05:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:08] | Ligature marks. | 绳索捆绑的痕迹 |
[05:10] | Her wrists were tied. | 她的手腕被绑住了 |
[05:12] | I’m guessing the gator didn’t do that. | 我想鳄鱼可不会做这个 |
[05:13] | Well, we got a homicide, guys. | 伙计们 这是凶杀案 |
[05:16] | Alligator alley, | 鳄鱼栖息地 |
[05:17] | A perfect spot to dump the body. | 一个完美的弃尸地点 |
[05:19] | And knowing that it won’t last. | 因为尸体会被吃掉 |
[05:21] | I’ll test for fingerprints. | 我去检查指纹 |
[05:24] | Let’s get a search team here. | 派个搜索小组过来 |
[05:25] | Maybe they could find some more body parts. | 或许他们能找到尸体的其他部分 |
[05:27] | A head would be nice. | 找到尸首就最好了 |
[05:37] | Dexter, finally. | 德克斯特 你终于回来了 |
[05:38] | You have to help me finish my report on African animals. | 你得帮我完成非洲生物的报告 |
[05:41] | No, I need him to put up the shelves in my room. | 不 他要帮我把架子搬到房间 |
[05:43] | Actually, guys, it’s been a long day and I’m kinda | 孩子们 这真是漫长的一天 我有点 |
[05:46] | Go easy on him. He’s only one person. | 让他休息下 他只是一个人 |
[05:48] | That you know of. | 你知道的呀 |
[05:49] | First, you’ll help Cody, then Astor | 你先帮科迪完成作业 再帮爱斯特 |
[05:52] | And then you’re gonna help me | 然后你得帮我 |
[05:53] | Put Harrison’s baby bouncer together. | 一起照顾哈里森 |
[05:56] | That’s a lot of helping. | 好多的帮忙啊 |
[05:57] | Well, that’s what daddies are for. | 这就是做父亲的责任 |
[06:00] | Investigative Reporter | 调查记者 克莉丝汀·希尔 |
[06:06] | “Debra, call me. I’d love to speak to you.” | “黛布拉 给我回电 我有话要说” |
[06:09] | She called the other day too. | 她隔天又打来电话了 |
[06:11] | She wants to do a hero piece on Deb for the paper. | 她想要为黛布写英雄事迹报告 |
[06:13] | The last thing I need is a reporter | 我最不想看到的就是 |
[06:15] | Snooping around my house, my family, me. | 有记者不停偷窥我的家 我的家人 还有我 |
[06:19] | I’m sick of explaining it to you. | 我不想再跟你解释了 |
[06:21] | It’s like you don’t even listen to me. | 你都不听我说的 |
[06:23] | Maybe I would listen more if the things you said– | 或许我该听听你说的 |
[06:25] | I’ve been hearing them a lot lately. | 我最近听见他们吵了很多次 |
[06:28] | They don’t sound very happy, do they? | 他们听起来不太和睦 |
[06:31] | Better to find out now before they get married. | 能在结婚前发现就好了 |
[06:36] | You and I are doing better, right? | 我们是变得更亲密无间吧 |
[06:39] | Much better. | 非常和睦无隙 |
[06:40] | I’m happy we’re in therapy. | 我真高兴我们接受了心理治疗 |
[06:42] | You’ve really opened up to me a lot lately, Dexter. | 你最近能向我坦诚这么多 |
[06:44] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[06:46] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:49] | Dexter, I’m waiting. | 德克斯特 你快来 |
[06:53] | Dear Abby, I’m a serial killer. | 亲爱的艾比 我是个连环杀手 |
[06:56] | I need advice on how to keep my kids | 我需要建议 怎样不让孩子们 |
[06:58] | From taking over my life. | 占据我的生活 |
[07:01] | No… | 不 |
[07:02] | There’s only one person who can help me. | 只有一个人可以帮我 |
[07:13] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[07:15] | – Hey, Kyle. – Morning. | -凯尔 -早 |
[07:18] | Doing a little shopping? | 购物 |
[07:20] | Yeah, just a few things. | 买些东西 |
[07:21] | You? | 你呢 |
[07:22] | Yeah, we needed some supplies for the next build. | 我们需要为下次建设购置些补给 |
[07:26] | – Let me give you a hand. – Oh, thank you. | -我来给你搭把手 -谢谢 |
[07:28] | I’ll help you load it up. | 我帮你装吧 |
[07:30] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[07:31] | So Jonah’s not around to help you this morning? | 约拿今早不来帮你忙吗 |
[07:35] | No, he’s got rotc in the morning, | 不 他今早有预备军官训练团的训练 |
[07:39] | Football practice in the afternoon, | 中午要练球 |
[07:41] | And no time to help out his dad. | 没时间帮他的老爸 |
[07:43] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[07:45] | No, no. It’s a good thing. | 不 不 这是好事 |
[07:47] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[07:48] | Kyle, you’re a father. | 凯尔 你也是个父亲 |
[07:50] | You know we’re responsible | 你知道我们有责任 |
[07:52] | To push our children out into the world. | 将孩子带到社会 |
[07:55] | To make them prepared and self-sufficient. | 教会他们有所准备和独立自主 |
[07:58] | Right, yeah, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[08:01] | Push them out.Right. | 让他们接触社会 |
[08:04] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做的 |
[08:05] | You have to encourage their outside interests. | 你要鼓励他们拥有业余爱好 |
[08:09] | Jonah’s got all his activities and Rebecca’s got her ballet | 约拿参加很多活动 丽贝卡喜欢芭蕾 |
[08:14] | And she has college-level science classes. | 她还参加了大学等级的科学课程 |
[08:19] | That sounds very busy. | 听上去很忙 |
[08:20] | Well, so busy that I hardly get to see them. | 是啊 忙到我都见不着他们的面 |
[08:23] | And they hardly get to see you. | 而他们也见不到你的所作所为 |
[08:25] | Allowing you to do whatever you want. | 你大可以为所欲为 |
[08:27] | Simple advice, but there’s got to be more. | 简单的建议 但应该不止这些 |
[08:29] | So hey, if you ever need any extra help, | 那么 如果你还需要什么帮忙的话 |
[08:32] | Just let me know. | 通知我 |
[08:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:34] | Really, I mean it. | 真的 我说真的 |
[08:35] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:36] | It’s just that | 只是 |
[08:41] | Just what? | 什么 |
[08:43] | Well… | 呃 |
[08:45] | Honestly, I’m new here and without my family, | 老实讲 我是新来的 除了家里人 |
[08:47] | I don’t know anybody. | 我谁也不认识 |
[08:48] | So… | 所以 |
[08:54] | What are you doing tomorrow morning? | 你明早有什么计划吗 |
[08:56] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[08:59] | Meet me at my house. | 到我家来找我 |
[09:01] | 630. | 6点30分的时候 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Hey, Deb, great to see you. | 黛布 见到你太好了 |
[09:13] | Welcome back, detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 |
[09:14] | – Welcome back. – Thanks. | -欢迎回来 -多谢 |
[09:19] | You’re getting the hero’s welcome, I see. | 你受到了英雄式的欢迎 |
[09:21] | Hey, welcome back. | 嘿 欢迎回来 |
[09:22] | It’s not like they haven’t seen me, I’ve been around. | 我一直都在 他们又不是没见过我 |
[09:24] | Yeah, but now you’re officially back. | 但是现在你是正式回来了 |
[09:26] | So glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[09:30] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[09:31] | I have no fucking clue. | 我他妈的一点也不知道 |
[09:32] | Take a bullet and suddenly | 只是挨了一枪 |
[09:33] | You’re everybody’s best friend. | 突然间你就成了所有人的好朋友 |
[09:35] | Oh, on the house. | 本店免费赠送 |
[09:39] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:42] | Fat jesus on a bike, get me out of here. | 带我离开这里 |
[09:46] | Cover me, bro. | 掩护我 老兄 |
[09:48] | Hi, dexter morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[09:51] | Of course. We met before. | 对的 我们见过 |
[09:54] | Uh, Excuse me, I have to talk– | 抱歉 我得和 |
[09:56] | Yeah, that’s why i’m stopping you. | 这就是我拦下你的原因 |
[09:58] | As a favor to me, | 帮我个忙 |
[09:59] | I’d really like you to not write about my sister. | 我希望你不要报道我妹妹的事 |
[10:03] | I think she’ll make a great story. | 我认为她的事大有写头 |
[10:05] | I should interview you as well. | 我也该采访下你 |
[10:06] | You can give me some background– | 你可以给我一些背景资料 |
[10:07] | No, Debra’s recovering from a serious injury. | 不 黛布拉刚刚从一起严重的事故中恢复 |
[10:10] | She needs to be left alone. | 她需要安静 |
[10:13] | Stay away. | 离她远点 |
[10:15] | Why don’t you, uh, get us a couple coffees. | 不如你给我们准备一些咖啡 |
[10:20] | What’s with the attitude? | 你那是什么态度 |
[10:21] | She’s just trying to do her job. | 她只是在完成工作 |
[10:23] | Everybody’s trying to get a piece of debra right now. | 每个人现在都想从黛布拉身上挖点什么 |
[10:25] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了这么多 |
[10:26] | Your sister’s a big girl. | 你妹妹是个大人了 |
[10:28] | And she can take care of herself. | 能自己照顾自己 |
[10:31] | I don’t see why this is any of your business. | 这和你没有关系 |
[10:33] | Look, I know you and i have had our little differences. | 我知道你和我有些小分歧 |
[10:36] | You might want to keep in mind how all that started. | 你应该还记得这分歧是怎么开始的 |
[10:40] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[10:41] | I’m saying the guy who saw the other guy | 我想说某人看到另外某人 |
[10:43] | Steal the money from the crime scene | 在犯罪现场手脚不干净 |
[10:45] | Wants Christine kept away. | 某人希望克莉丝汀离远点 |
[10:50] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[10:52] | Sorry i’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:55] | Actually, that’s bullshit. I’m not late. | 实际上 那是屁话 我不是迟到 |
[10:58] | I was hiding at the end of the hall | 我一直躲在走廊那头 |
[10:59] | So I could tell you all at once and get it over with. | 所以我完全跟得上大家 把这个案子了结 |
[11:02] | Thank you, I’m great. | 谢谢你们 我很好 |
[11:05] | No, I don’t need your help, | 不 我不需要帮助 |
[11:06] | And no I’m not gonna show you the scar. | 然后 不 我不准备看你看我的伤疤 |
[11:08] | So please, can we just fucking move on? | 所以 我们能结了这他妈的事吗 |
[11:10] | And, uh, why is there a picture | 还有 为什么这里 |
[11:14] | Of a fucking arm up there? | 妈的有张断手的照片 |
[11:15] | Well, let’s all welcome back detective fuckin’ Morgan. | 好的 让我们欢迎摩根警探回归 |
[11:21] | I was just about to ask sergeant Batista | 我刚要让巴蒂斯塔警司 |
[11:24] | To update us on his case. | 来更新他案子的情况 |
[11:26] | Based on the fingerprints, we’ve i.d.’d the victim | 根据指纹 我们认证了受害者的身份 |
[11:30] | As estrella carazo– 19 years old. | 明星卡拉索 19岁 |
[11:33] | She is a citizen of Nicaragua, | 尼加拉瓜人 |
[11:35] | Here on an expired visa. | 签证到期 |
[11:37] | Uh, the m.e. estimates that the arm | 断臂经验证被砍下 |
[11:39] | Was ingested less than 72 hours ago | 不超过72小时 |
[11:42] | And the time of death less than 24 hours prior to that. | 死亡时间是在这之前的24小时内 |
[11:46] | She worked as a cocktail waitress | 她是贝塞德俱乐部的 |
[11:48] | At the Bayside club. | 鸡尾酒女招待 |
[11:49] | But she also did some modeling. | 也接模特工作 |
[11:51] | Yeah, she had a job scheduled four days ago | 几天前她和一个叫乔纳森·法罗的摄影师 |
[11:53] | With a photographer named Jonathan Farrow. | 有个工作安排 |
[11:55] | He’s a very big fashion photographer. | 这人是个很出名的摄影师 |
[12:00] | – That’s disgusting. – what the fuck…? | -看上去真恶心 -这他妈的是什么啊 |
[12:02] | That is sick. | 这真变态 |
[12:06] | Even I’m disturbed by this. | 连我都受不了这个 |
[12:08] | Ms. carazo didn’t report for work | 与法罗约见那晚后 |
[12:09] | The night after she was scheduled to see farrow. | 卡拉索没有去上班 |
[12:11] | The kicker is, seven years ago farrow was arrested | 重大消息是 法罗七年前 |
[12:14] | In new york on suspicion of rape. | 曾在纽约因涉嫌强奸被捕 |
[12:15] | The charges were ultimately dropped. | 指控最终被撤销了 |
[12:17] | So he’s clean? | 所以他是无辜的吗 |
[12:18] | When i spoke with the lead detective of that case, | 我跟负责此案的探员谈过 |
[12:20] | Uh, he thinks the victim was paid off. | 他认为被害人是被收买了 |
[12:23] | Okay, so he’s dirty. | 那么他是有罪的了 |
[12:24] | The guy’s surrounded by a firewall of lawyers. | 他身边律师成群 |
[12:26] | He’s well protected and playing hardball. | 他被保护得滴水不漏 并且态度强硬 |
[12:28] | Maybe I’ll get a turn at bat. | 也许我得到了出手的机会哦 |
[12:30] | Well, he’s agreed to come in for questioning this morning | 他同意今早过来做问讯 |
[12:32] | But i doubt if we’ll get anything out of him. | 可我怀疑 我们会一无所得 |
[12:34] | – I’d like to be there. – okay. | -我想到现场 -没问题 |
[12:36] | – well thank you, ang– sgt. batista. | 谢谢你 安吉 巴蒂斯塔警司 |
[12:38] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:39] | You’re welcome, lieutenant. | 别客气 警督 |
[12:47] | What’s with batista and laguerta? | 巴蒂斯塔跟洛格丽塔怎么回事 |
[12:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊 |
[12:50] | They’re afraid to look at each other. | 他们一直回避对方的目光 |
[12:52] | Why would that be? | 怎么会呢 |
[12:54] | Because they’re doing it? | 因为他们搞上了吧 |
[12:55] | Makes sense. | 有理 |
[12:57] | When you put two people in a room together long enough | 两个人共处一室 时间够久 |
[12:59] | Eventually they’re gonna fuck. | 早晚会搞上的 |
[13:01] | Oh, wow. that’s so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[13:04] | You should have that tattooed across your fat head. | 你应该把这话纹在你的肥脸上 |
[13:07] | What? | 哪跟哪啊 |
[13:10] | I’ll need to find the right activity for astor. | 我得为爱斯特找到合适的活动 |
[13:13] | What did i like to do when i was 12? | 我12岁时喜欢做什么来着 |
[13:17] | Okay, then, moving on. | 好吧 想想别的 |
[13:33] | Hi, this is mr. farrow’s assistant, hold please. | 我是法罗先生的助理 稍等 |
[13:36] | Uh, no, I’m sorry. mr. farrow is not available | 抱歉 法罗先生现在 |
[13:38] | For any bookings right now. | 不方便接受任何预约 |
[13:45] | You have nothing better to do? | 你没什么别的好做了吗 |
[13:47] | I wouldn’t say farrow’s nothing. | 法罗可不是无名小卒 |
[13:49] | Compared to trinity, he is. | 跟逢三杀手比 他就是 |
[13:51] | Trinity’s not going anywhere. | 逢三杀手的谋杀循环一结束 |
[13:54] | With his kill cycle over | 他就会老实呆着 |
[13:56] | He’s not a threat to anyone for the time being. | 他现在人畜无害 |
[13:58] | Not sure i could say the same about this guy. | 这个人嘛 可不好说 |
[14:00] | I haven’t the faintest idea who estrella carazo is. | 我压根不知道卡拉索是谁 |
[14:08] | Oh, yes. | 这个啊 |
[14:09] | God, she had a nice ass. | 天哪 她的屁股很美 |
[14:12] | I shot her in my studio last thursday | 上周四我在我的工作室 |
[14:13] | For a jamaican rum campaign. | 为一个牙买加朗姆酒广告给她拍了照 |
[14:15] | Nothing sells rum like a nice booty. | 没什么比美丽的胸脯更能让朗姆酒大卖了 |
[14:18] | What time was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[14:20] | 9:00 a.m. till noon. | 上午九点到中午 |
[14:23] | Yeah, then i drove down to the keys | 后来我就着手 |
[14:24] | For another commercial shoot | 另一个商业拍摄了 |
[14:25] | That lasted well into the night. | 一直到晚上 |
[14:27] | That can be verified? | 有人能给你作证吗 |
[14:28] | By my assistant and about a dozen other people. | 我助理还有好多人都能证明 |
[14:32] | Tell me, dexter, | 告诉我 德克斯特 |
[14:33] | What’s the real reason you’re stalling | 你现在不杀逢三杀手 |
[14:35] | On killing trinity? | 真正原因是什么 |
[14:37] | I still have things to learn from him. | 他身上还有很多我要学的 |
[14:39] | I spent my entire life trying to teach you | 我毕生都在教导你 |
[14:41] | Not to be like him. | 不要变成他那样的人 |
[14:43] | You also taught me | 你还告诉我 |
[14:45] | I couldn’t be with people, i couldn’t get married. | 我没法合群 没法结婚呢 |
[14:47] | You taught me a lot of things i learned were wrong. | 你教我的很多东西 我发现都是错的 |
[14:50] | You’re taking a risk here. | 你在冒险 |
[14:52] | Isn’t that what life is? | 人生不就是这样吗 |
[14:56] | A risk? | 一次冒险 |
[14:57] | Any ideas who might have wanted to harm miss carazo? | 知道谁有可能伤害卡拉索小姐吗 |
[15:01] | Look, the girl was gorgeous but she was f.o.j.j. | 这姑娘很迷人 可她是F-0-J-J |
[15:05] | F.o.j.j.? | F-0-J-J啥意思 |
[15:07] | Fresh off the jumbo jet. yeah. | 刚进城的 没错 |
[15:11] | Very rural, you might say. | 我会说 她很土 |
[15:13] | Sensitive guy… | 你很有洞察力嘛 |
[15:14] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[15:16] | I could make you a star. | 我能让你成名 |
[15:19] | I just need to get you in my studio | 我要把你弄到我工作室来 |
[15:21] | Whip your clothes off and rough you up a little bit. | 扒掉你衣服 再稍微对你动点粗 |
[15:26] | I think you just jumped to the top of my list. | 这家伙现在是我要下手的头号对象了 |
[15:33] | It’s gonna be so nice | 终于有自己的家了 |
[15:34] | To finally have my own place again. | 这可真棒 |
[15:44] | Nice apartment. | 公寓不错 |
[15:45] | Yeah, right? | 是啊 |
[15:47] | I’ve wanted it for years. | 我好几年前就盯上它了 |
[15:49] | Who’s was it? | 以前是谁租的 |
[15:50] | Dexter’s. | 德克斯特 |
[15:53] | No shit? | 不是吧 |
[15:55] | How come you’re just now getting it? | 你怎么现在才租下 |
[15:57] | I mean, he got married, like what, eight months ago? | 我是说 他结婚大概有八个月了吧 |
[15:59] | Well, he kind of held on to it for a while. | 他之前把它留了一阵子 |
[16:01] | For what, like his secret fuckpad? | 为什么 作为秘密鬼混地点吗 |
[16:03] | No I think he just has a problem with change. | 我想他是对生活的改变不太习惯 |
[16:06] | He’s very slow to evolve. | 他对融入别人生活很慢热 |
[16:08] | Anyway, I should be going. | 是啊 我该走了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[16:12] | I’m not suppose to lift anything for a while. | 这阵子我不会再搬啥东西了 |
[16:20] | You kept your apartment after you got married? | 你结婚后还留着租房吗 |
[16:23] | What kind of guy does that? | 什么人会这么做啊 |
[16:25] | What are you hiding, dexter? | 你在隐藏什么 德克斯特 |
[16:28] | Stay out of my life. | 我的事你别管 |
[16:36] | I know this is, like, your place now | 我知道这地方现在是你的了 |
[16:37] | But are you always gonna, like, | 可你是不是 |
[16:40] | Have people here? | 总会叫人过来 |
[16:42] | Yes, dex, sometimes i’m gonna have people over. | 是的 德克斯 有时我会请人过来 |
[16:51] | This is, uh, the rest of your stuff from the house. | 这是家里你剩下的东西 |
[16:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | I’m picking up right where lundy left off with trinity. | 我在继续蓝迪对逢三杀手的调查 |
[17:00] | I owe him that much, right? | 这是我欠他的 对不 |
[17:03] | So look… | 听着 |
[17:06] | There are over 60 deaths linked to trinity. | 有超过六十起死亡与逢三杀手有关 |
[17:09] | 12 different cities, cases leading back to 1979. | 在12个不同城市 案件可以追溯到1973年 |
[17:13] | I have every little iota of evidence frank collected | 我有所有弗兰克收集的资料 |
[17:16] | Except what was stolen by trinity. | 除了逢三杀手偷走的那些 |
[17:19] | And i’m gonna run it all by laguerta tomorrow | 明天我会告诉洛格丽塔 |
[17:21] | With the kicker… | 重大消息 |
[17:23] | That trinity shot me and lundy too. | 是逢三杀手开枪打的我和蓝迪 |
[17:28] | Wow, that’s a lot. | 这可是大消息 |
[17:31] | Fuck yeah, it’s a lot. | 当然 |
[17:34] | Deb’s right but it sounds like | 黛布是对的 |
[17:35] | Some mad conspiracy theory. | 可这听起来像个疯狂的阴谋论 |
[17:37] | Which is exactly what laguerta will think | 而洛格丽塔听到后 |
[17:39] | When she hears it. | 绝对会这么想 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna fuckin’ blow her away. | 我会让她大吃一惊 |
[17:46] | Are these… | 这些是什么 |
[17:47] | They’re dad’s old C.I. files. | 爸爸线人的文件 |
[17:53] | Didn’t know you had them. | 不知道你有这些文件 |
[17:59] | So you haven’t told me how it’s going… | 你还没告诉我 |
[18:00] | Your search. | 你的寻找进展如何 |
[18:02] | I finally got some real info | 我终于得到一点信息 |
[18:04] | On who dad might have been seeing. | 也许爸爸见的就是这个人 |
[18:05] | My mother, you mean? | 难道你说的是我妈 |
[18:06] | I’m having coffee with her tomorrow. | 明天我和她约好喝咖啡 |
[18:07] | Okay, now I’m confused. | 现在我有点晕 |
[18:09] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡 |
[18:10] | Her name’s Valerie Hodges. | 她叫瓦莱丽·霍奇 |
[18:12] | I left a message for her, like, a month ago, | 我约一个月前给她留言 |
[18:13] | And she finally called me back. | 终于回复我了 |
[18:15] | Not my mother. | 不是我妈 |
[18:17] | Debra’s headed in the wrong direction. | 黛布拉在朝错误方向调查 |
[18:19] | But when she realizes that and gets headed the right way… | 但如果她意识到自己的错误 转而 |
[18:22] | Laura Moser leads to Brian Moser, | 从劳拉·摩莎调查到布莱恩·摩莎 |
[18:24] | Leads to the ice truck killer, leads to Harry Morgan. | 查到冰柜杀手 查到哈里·摩根 |
[18:27] | So many little stepping stones | 就会一步一步 |
[18:29] | That lay a path directly to the real me. | 发现真正的我 |
[18:32] | Let me know how it goes. | 有什么进展告诉我 |
[18:35] | I will. | 好的 |
[18:42] | Hi, Dexter. | 你好 德克斯特 |
[18:43] | – Hi, Dexter. – Hey. | -你好 德克斯特 -你们好 |
[18:44] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好宝贝 |
[18:45] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[18:47] | Tough day? | 又是一天啊 |
[18:51] | Elliot’s girlfriend moved out this afternoon. | 埃利奥特的女友下午搬走了 |
[18:53] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 真糟 |
[18:54] | What’s too bad? | 什么很糟 |
[18:56] | What’s too bad is… | 糟糕的事是 |
[18:59] | That I found all this fun stuff for kids to do today | 我发现这些孩子能做的有趣的事 |
[19:01] | And I can’t do any of it ’cause I’m too big. | 我都不能做 因为我太老了 |
[19:04] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[19:05] | Well, for Cody, | 给柯迪的是 |
[19:07] | I thought he might like to join the young sailors club. | 也许他想参加少年航海俱乐部 |
[19:10] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:11] | Wow, that’s great. | 很好啊 |
[19:13] | Elliot’s son Danny’s in that. | 埃利奥特的儿子丹尼也参加了 |
[19:14] | I think they have an outing this weekend? | 周末我们出去玩玩 |
[19:16] | I wanna sail. | 我要航海 |
[19:17] | Then sail you shall. | 那就在海洋驰骋吧 |
[19:20] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[19:22] | How does soccer grab you? | 喜欢足球吗 |
[19:24] | You get to kick things. | 可以踢东西 |
[19:25] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Okay, how about ballet? | 芭蕾怎样 |
[19:30] | Yuck. | 讨厌 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | How about the little scientists association? | 小科学家协会呢 |
[19:36] | Why do you hate me so much? | 你怎么这么恨我啊 |
[19:41] | We’ll keep working on Astor. | 我们要继续在爱斯特身上努力了 |
[19:43] | But this is a good idea. | 但这主意真好 |
[19:44] | How did you decide to do all this? | 你是怎么想到这些的 |
[19:47] | Well, I feel it’s my responsibility as their father | 觉得做他们父亲是我的责任 |
[19:50] | To help push the kids out into the world. | 帮这些孩子适应社会 |
[19:53] | Make them prepared and self-sufficient. | 让他们有所准备 自力更生 |
[19:56] | I’m impressed. | 我很感动 |
[19:58] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚饭要好了 |
[19:59] | Good, I’ve got an early-morning meeting. | 我明早有会 |
[20:17] | Okay, two serial killers go for a ride… | 两个连环杀手一起出行 |
[20:21] | Why do I get the feeling this joke ends | 我怎么感觉这个笑话结局是 |
[20:22] | With only one of them coming back? | 其中只有一个活着回来 |
[20:32] | I’ve barely skimmed the surface | 我对亚瑟·米切尔 |
[20:33] | Of Arthur Mitchell. | 只略知一二 |
[20:36] | Still so much to learn about handling the kids. | 还有很多需要向他学 教育孩子 |
[20:39] | The wife… | 对待妻子 |
[20:44] | Choose your weapon. | 选个工具 |
[20:46] | Or maybe not. | 这次也许不选这个 |
[20:49] | I have plenty of experience with the chainsaw. | 我用锯子经验丰富 |
[20:52] | But it’s heavy, difficult to wield, | 但这个太重 不好拿 |
[20:54] | Has a short reach. | 找个短小精悍的 |
[20:56] | Um, axe. | 斧子 |
[21:18] | This is a little too into the woods for me. | 对我来说太深入树林了 |
[21:22] | So what is it we’re doing out here? | 你想在这干什么 |
[21:23] | We’re gonna cut down a tree. | 我们砍棵树 |
[21:43] | God damn it! | 见鬼 |
[21:47] | Want me to give it a try? | 我试试吧 |
[22:33] | Stand back. | 靠边 |
[22:49] | So about the kids, | 关于孩子 |
[22:52] | Uh, one of them doesn’t wanna do | 有一个不愿接受 |
[22:54] | Any of the things I suggested. | 我任何建议 |
[22:56] | So don’t make them suggestions. | 那就别给他们建议 |
[22:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:00] | They’re just children, Kyle. | 他们只是孩子 凯尔 |
[23:02] | If you let them do whatever they want, | 如果你让他们随心所欲 |
[23:04] | They’d suck their thumbs and diddle themselves all day. | 他们会吮拇指 成天自欺欺人 |
[23:11] | So why did we come out here | 为何我们到这来砍树 |
[23:13] | Instead of just go to the hardware store? | 怎么不去五金店呢 |
[23:15] | I don’t want the lumber in the hardware store. | 我不要那里的木材 |
[23:18] | This is better… | 这里的好一些 |
[23:19] | Yeah, it’s better. | 是的 好一些 |
[23:21] | Okay, Arthur, you’re a bit off today. | 亚瑟 你今天有点过了 |
[23:45] | Kyle, I didn’t mean to hit it. | 凯尔 我不想撞它的 |
[23:53] | Of course not. It was an accident. | 当然 这是意外 |
[23:54] | Huh, we should go. | 我们应该走 |
[23:58] | It’s gonna die. It’s suffering. | 它要死了 太痛苦了 |
[24:01] | It needs to be put out of its misery, Arthur. | 你得结束它的痛苦 亚瑟 |
[24:12] | You need to kill it. | 你得杀了它 |
[24:15] | No, I… I can’t. | 不 我下不了手 |
[24:17] | He spent his life killing innocent people, | 他一辈子都在杀无辜的人 |
[24:21] | But he can’t kill bambi? | 现在却不能杀只小鹿 |
[24:23] | This is your new role model, Dex? | 难道这就是你的模仿榜样吗 德克斯 |
[24:28] | It’s in pain, Arthur. | 它很痛苦 亚瑟 |
[24:30] | Please, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[24:33] | Get that axe from him. | 把斧子拿过来 |
[24:35] | Kill him now. | 现在就杀了他 |
[24:39] | Would you like me to kill it? | 我帮你杀吧 |
[24:44] | Would you do that for me? | 可以吗 |
[24:54] | Now, Dexter. Kill Arthur, now. | 现在 杀了亚瑟 德克斯特 |
[25:15] | Man, early mornings with trinity can be murder. | 老兄 清晨和逢三杀手的约会真要命 |
[25:19] | Lieutenant? | 警督 |
[25:21] | The judge won’t issue a search warrant | 法官不签署 |
[25:23] | On Farrow’s Studio. | 对法罗工作室的搜查令 |
[25:24] | No probable cause. | 不知何故 |
[25:26] | Well, that’s bad news. | 这就是那个坏消息吗 |
[25:27] | Very, cause I’m still sure he’s our guy. | 很遭 因为我确定他就是我们要抓的人 |
[25:29] | I think this means he’s my guy. | 这说明他是我的了 |
[25:31] | And this case may be bigger | 这案子也许比我们原想的要大 |
[25:32] | Than what we originally thought. | 这案子也许比设想的要严重 |
[25:33] | I’ve got the names of at least three models | 从美国中部到南部 |
[25:36] | From central and south America | 过去几年里失踪的 |
[25:37] | Who have all gone missing over the past year. | 至少有三个模特的名字 |
[25:39] | All here illegally. | 都是非法入境的 |
[25:41] | Now we know that at least one of them | 现在知道其中之一 |
[25:42] | Worked for Farrow. | 为法罗工作 |
[25:43] | I figure he picks his victims | 我认为他选择了受害人 |
[25:45] | Knowing that once they’ve disappeared, | 知道一旦她们不见了 |
[25:47] | Their families have no way | 他们的家人 |
[25:48] | Of getting an investigation started. | 无从查起 |
[25:50] | And I can’t get a search warrant on this come Mierda. | 法官那里也拿不到这案子的搜查证 |
[25:52] | Fortunately, unlike Batista, | 幸运的是 和巴蒂斯塔不同 |
[25:54] | I don’t need a search warrant. | 我不需要搜查证 |
[25:55] | Keep working it. Find another way in. | 想别的办法 继续跟进 |
[26:05] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[26:07] | Off the record. | 非正式的 |
[26:09] | Go for it. | 问吧 |
[26:11] | Is it true that you and Batista | 巴蒂斯塔和你的事是真的吗 |
[26:12] | Are in some kind of relationship? | 有某种关系 |
[26:15] | Excuse me, detective? | 你说什么 警探 |
[26:18] | It’s just that there’s a rumor going around– | 只是有一个传言 |
[26:20] | Then please stop spreading it. | 那拜托别再传播了 |
[26:22] | As a fellow woman in the largely male work force, | 作为女同胞在一大堆男人中间工作 |
[26:25] | I’d think you’d have a little more sensitivity | 我觉得你在这种形势里 |
[26:26] | To this kind of situation. | 应该稍微机灵点 |
[26:28] | Sgt. Batista and I are co-workers and friends. | 巴蒂斯塔警司和我是同事兼朋友 |
[26:34] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[26:39] | Farrow has a reputation for partying | 法罗在夜间聚会上 |
[26:41] | Late into the night. | 有点名气 |
[26:44] | And tonight should be no different. | 今晚会有点不同 |
[26:55] | Farrow’s trusty assistant closing up shop. | 法罗的得力助手 |
[26:58] | Right on schedule. | 按时打烊 |
[28:11] | Estrella Carazo, | 大明星卡拉索 |
[28:13] | Are those tears for real? | 那些眼泪是真的吗 |
[28:36] | I know you like to create images of violence, | 我知道你喜欢创作暴力图片 |
[28:38] | But this isn’t fake blood I’m seeing. | 我看到的肯定是血迹 |
[28:40] | Someone was hit right here… | 有人在这里被袭击… |
[28:47] | Managed to make it this far | 她被再次袭击之前 |
[28:48] | Before she was… | 设法 |
[28:53] | Hit again. | 来到这里 |
[28:57] | And then here… | 这里有… |
[29:05] | A fingernail. | 手指甲 |
[29:18] | Not exactly Cinderella’s glass slipper. | 虽然不是灰姑娘的玻璃鞋 |
[29:21] | But it is a fit. | 却很合适 |
[29:52] | – Valerie? – That would be me. | -瓦莱丽 -是我 |
[29:54] | – Debra Morgan. – I figured. | -黛布拉·摩根 -知道 |
[29:55] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[29:56] | I left you messages weeks ago. | 几星期前我留言给你 |
[29:58] | I figured you weren’t gonna call. | 我以为你不打算回电话 |
[29:59] | Well, I was on a cruise. | 我在游船上 |
[30:01] | Rich old men love to spend money on me. | 有钱的老男人愿意为我花钱 |
[30:04] | Um, so you use to work for my dad, Harry Morgan? | 你曾为我父亲工作 哈里·摩根 |
[30:09] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:10] | I still have my sources, | 如果你想知道什么 |
[30:11] | If that’s what you’re wondering. | 我还有消息来源 |
[30:13] | Pick up where we left off. | 从我们中断的地方继续吧 |
[30:14] | Of course, my fee’s gonna be a little higher now. | 当然 我的费用会高一点 |
[30:17] | No, actually, I just wanted to ask you about my dad. | 不 实际上 我只想问关于我父亲的事 |
[30:22] | Did you and my father… | 你和我父亲… |
[30:26] | Did you ever have a romantic relationship? | 你们曾有过罗曼史吗 |
[30:32] | I’m not sure romantic is the right word. | 我不知道罗曼史是不是恰当 |
[30:36] | I was one of his girlfriends, | 我是他的女友之一 |
[30:39] | If that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你想问的是这个 |
[30:41] | There were others? | 还有别人 |
[30:43] | I think he picked the c.i.s | 我猜他选择线人 |
[30:46] | Based on how good we were in the sack. | 是依据床上功夫的好坏 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry–that’s just… | 不好意思… 只是… |
[30:55] | That’s just not the picture I have of my dad. | 那不是我记忆中的爸爸 |
[30:59] | Hey, I knew he was a hound when I met him, | 我遇到他的时候 就知道他是”猎犬” |
[31:03] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[31:05] | I was one of his favorites though. | 尽管我是他其中一个最爱 |
[31:08] | I use to drive him crazy with this one thing– | 这让是我能疯狂的驾驭他 |
[31:11] | That’s enough– that’s enough. | 够了… 够了 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:17] | Does this mean you’re not gonna hire me? | 意思是你不准备雇用我 |
[31:25] | I should have listened to everybody. | 我真该听你们的话 |
[31:26] | It was a huge mistake to look into dad’s past. | 调查爸爸的过去是个严重的错误 |
[31:28] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[31:29] | It’s too much. | 太多了 |
[31:30] | I don’t need to know all this stuff. | 我不需要知道这些事 |
[31:32] | What stuff? | 什么事 |
[31:34] | Dad was fucking Valerie Hodges. | 他跟瓦莱丽·霍奇鬼混过 |
[31:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:38] | But apparently she was just one of many. | 很显然还有更多 |
[31:41] | It’s every father’s nightmare… | 让孩子失望 |
[31:44] | Disappointing his children. | 是每个父亲的噩梦… |
[31:46] | That doesn’t sound like Harry. | 听起来不像哈里 |
[31:48] | Thank you, Dex. | 谢谢 德克斯 |
[31:49] | I don’t even know who Harry is anymore. | 我都不知道哈里是谁了 |
[31:52] | He’s still everything you remember him to be. | 他还是你记忆里的那个人 |
[31:56] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[31:58] | We all have secrets, deb. | 我们都有秘密 黛布 |
[32:01] | Some of them shouldn’t be found out. | 有些不该被揭开 |
[32:05] | I don’t have any secrets like that. | 我可没有那样的秘密 |
[32:10] | No, me neither. | 是 我也没有 |
[32:12] | I should just leave it alone. | 我应该不管它 |
[32:14] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[32:16] | Yeah, I think that’s probably for the best. | 是的 我觉得那样最好 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna turn these in and be done with it. | 我要归还这些 结束一切 |
[32:21] | No, you don’t have to. I’ll do it. | 不 不用 我来吧 |
[32:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:34] | You need to destroy that file, Dexter. | 必须毁掉那些档案 德克斯特 |
[32:36] | Close that door forever. | 永远关上那道门 |
[33:01] | I can’t let her be cut up again. | 我不能让她再次被切碎 |
[33:15] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hey. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[33:18] | Not another gift. | 这不是礼物吗 |
[33:20] | No, It’s not a gift. | 不是礼物 |
[33:21] | It’s a push, remember? | 是动力 记得吗 |
[33:26] | What’s that for? | 给谁的 |
[33:27] | It’s for you. It’s your new guitar. | 给你的 你的新吉他 |
[33:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:31] | ’cause you’re gonna take guitar lessons. | 因为你要上吉他课 |
[33:33] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[33:34] | Me. | 我 |
[33:36] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[33:42] | I learned a long time ago you can’t force them | 我很久以前学过 你不能 |
[33:44] | To do things they don’t wanna do. | 强迫他们做不想做的事 |
[33:47] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 |
[33:50] | So are you ready for your big weekend? | 准备好过大周末了吗 |
[33:53] | What big weekend? | 什么重大周末 |
[33:54] | The overnight camping trip with the young sailors. | 与小水手们一起的野营之旅 |
[33:58] | I’m not a young sailor, Cody is. | 我不是小水手 柯迪才是 |
[33:59] | I’m a 30-something sailor. | 我是三十多的老水手还差不多 |
[34:02] | But you have to go with him. that’s part of the deal. | 但你得和他一起去 之前说好的 |
[34:04] | They need adults with boats. | 他们需要有游艇的家长 |
[34:06] | You’re signed up to take four of the boys. | 你签了名 答应带上四个男孩 |
[34:09] | I didn’t realize that. | 我事先没想到 |
[34:17] | I didn’t know I’d have to get so involved. | 没想到我也得参与其中 |
[34:18] | This isn’t a good weekend for me. | 这占用了我的周末 |
[34:21] | Dexter, what do you have to do? | 德克斯特 你有什么非干不可的事吗 |
[34:22] | That’s so important? | 如此重要 |
[34:24] | Stuff. | 无关紧要的事而已 |
[34:26] | – Stuff? – Stuff. | -无关紧要 -没错 |
[34:29] | You can’t cancel because of stuff. | 既然无关紧要 你也不能取消吗 |
[34:31] | Cody will be so disappointed. | 柯迪会倍感失望 |
[34:35] | Well, what time do we have to leave in the morning? | 明早我们几点出发 |
[34:37] | You have to meet on the dot at 8:00 a.m. | 你们必须准时早上8点碰头 |
[34:40] | If I can’t do Farrow tomorrow, I’ll do him tonight. | 如果明天不行 那我只有今晚杀了法罗 |
[34:42] | Everything’s ready. | 一切就绪 |
[34:46] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[34:47] | I gotta prep the boat. | 我得准备好游艇 |
[34:49] | If we’re camping out, we’ll need a tent, | 我们若是去露营 就需要帐篷 |
[34:51] | Sleeping bags, food, water. | 睡袋 食物和水 |
[34:53] | I gotta get two children’s life vests. | 还得准备两个孩子的救生衣 |
[34:55] | Abduct Jonathan Farrow take him back to his studio, | 把乔纳森·法罗带回他的摄影棚 |
[34:58] | Kill him, cut him to pieces, dump him in the ocean. | 将他碎尸万段 扔进大海 |
[35:00] | Honestly, Rita, this is gonna take me a while. | 说实话 丽塔 可能会花上不少时间 |
[35:04] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[35:06] | No, I got it. | 不 我能搞定 |
[35:08] | This really means a lot to cody. | 这对柯迪而言 意义重大 |
[35:11] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[35:19] | And suddenly… | 突然之间 |
[35:21] | Tonight’s the night. | 今夜便成了杀戮之夜 |
[35:23] | Jonathan Farrow, party animal. | 乔纳森·法罗 社交动物 |
[35:26] | Okay, Jonathan, party like there’s no tomorrow. | 乔纳森 你见不到明天的曙光了 |
[35:38] | I’m on Mr. Farrow’s list. | 法罗先生邀请我来 |
[36:24] | I don’t have all night. | 我可没有一整夜的时间 |
[36:26] | Neither does Jonathan Farrow. | 而乔纳森·法罗也一样 |
[36:28] | Excuse me, could you tell Mr. Farrow | 不好意思 麻烦你告诉法罗先生 |
[36:30] | I just saw a homeless guy throwing up | 我刚看见一个流浪汉 |
[36:32] | In the back seat of his car? | 在他的汽车后座里呕吐 |
[36:59] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[37:01] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[37:02] | It couldn’t be coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[37:05] | This whole thing just became too risky. | 现在无论做什么都太冒险了 |
[37:11] | Can you believe he’s here? | 真不敢相信 他居然在这里 |
[37:14] | Uh, who is he? | 他是谁 |
[37:16] | That’s Quinn. | 那是奎恩 |
[37:18] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
[37:20] | You’d be making a big mistake. | 那你损失可就大了 |
[37:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:40] | Hello yourself. | 你好啊 美人儿 |
[37:41] | You must be Quinn? | 想必你就是奎恩 |
[37:43] | I am. | 正是 |
[37:49] | This lab geek just fucking ditch me? | 被那个该死的实验室怪胎给溜了 |
[37:55] | Okay, tonight’s not the night. | 好吧 今天晚上不行 |
[37:57] | Guess I’m prepping the boat to go camping after all. | 我想我还是去准备游艇和露营吧 |
[38:26] | The biscayne bay, boys! | 小子们 比斯坎湾到啦 |
[38:28] | Home of the seminole indians, the spanish conquistadors, | 西米诺尔印第安人 西班牙征服者 |
[38:32] | Cutthroat pirates… | 凶猛的海盗 |
[38:34] | And now Dexter Morgan and four skinny boys. | 德克斯特·摩根现在又和四个瘦小子一起 |
[38:38] | Harry used to take me camping. | 哈里也曾带我去露营 |
[38:40] | If I can’t kill Jonathan Farrow tonight, | 即使我今晚杀不了乔纳森·法罗 |
[38:42] | At least I can make the most of my time with cody. | 至少我会努力和柯迪度过愉快的一天 |
[39:46] | See, you just pull it tight, like that, | 看 你只要把它拉紧 就像这样 |
[39:48] | And that’s your bowline. | 你就打成了帆脚索[被称为绳结之王] |
[39:50] | That’s my personal favorite. | 我个人的最爱 |
[39:51] | You might prefer a taut-line hitch, though. | 而你可能更喜欢绳结 |
[39:53] | I’ll show you on the other side. | 我到另一边演示给你看 |
[39:54] | Or maybe you wanna see a trucker’s hitch | 还是你想看看货车结呢 |
[39:56] | That’s a fun one. | 那个很有趣 |
[39:57] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[39:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:00] | Can I throw dirt clods? | 我能去丢泥巴吗 |
[40:03] | Oh, okay. | 行 去吧 |
[40:06] | You forgot the rope. | 你漏了绳子 |
[40:07] | Right… | 没错 |
[40:13] | You seem a little distracted. | 你好像有点心不在焉 |
[40:14] | Yeah, well, Arthur’s technique | 亚瑟的方法是让孩子们忙活 |
[40:16] | Of keeping the kids busy and therefore keeping me free | 以此留给自己空间 |
[40:18] | Isn’t working out like it was supposed to. | 但效果好像适得其反 |
[40:20] | So maybe it’s time to kill him. | 所以现在你也许该杀了他 |
[40:23] | After Farrow. | 等我杀了法罗再说 |
[40:51] | I just got the official go ahead from LaGuerta | 我刚得到了洛格丽塔的官方获准 |
[40:53] | To open a trinity killer investigation. | 开展调查逢三杀手的案子 |
[40:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | She went for the whole… | 她查看了所有 |
[41:02] | Serial killer thing? | 连环杀手的案宗吗 |
[41:04] | Okay, let’s call it a limited trinity investigation. | 其实这算是逢三杀手的有限调查 |
[41:08] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:09] | Right before I went in, | 就在我进去之前 |
[41:10] | I realized if I pitched the entire trinity theory | 我意识到如果搬出整套对逢三杀手的推论 |
[41:12] | And I added that he also shot me and Lundy, | 再加上我和蓝迪被他枪击的说法 |
[41:15] | I’d look like a fucking lunatic. | 那就显得太他妈蠢了 |
[41:16] | So I boiled it down to the bare essentials. | 所以我只说了最关键的要点 |
[41:20] | Which are? | 是什么 |
[41:21] | The bludgeonings. | 棍击案 |
[41:22] | They still go back 30 years. | 他们得追溯回30年前 |
[41:24] | So I can investigate trinity | 所以我就可以在洛格丽塔不知情下 |
[41:25] | Without laguerta knowing i’m investigating trinity. | 来调查逢三杀手的案子了 |
[41:28] | Smart. | 很聪明啊 |
[41:30] | What’s the next step? | 接下来有何打算 |
[41:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:35] | I don’t know, but what I do know | 不知道 但有一点我确定 |
[41:36] | Is that trinity killed frank. | 逢三杀手杀了弗兰克 |
[41:39] | And I’m gonna catch him. | 而我会逮住他 |
[41:41] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[41:48] | So sarge. | 警司 |
[41:50] | What’s this about you and LaGuerta? | 你和洛格丽塔之间有什么 |
[41:52] | A little bump and grind? | 卿卿我我 翩翩起舞吗 |
[41:54] | Do not talk about lieutenant LaGuerta that way. | 不准你这么说洛格丽塔警督 |
[41:58] | Comprende? | 明白吗 |
[41:59] | Wow, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:02] | You must really dig her. | 你一定是很喜欢她 |
[42:14] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[42:15] | Quinn just asked me | 奎恩刚刚问我 |
[42:16] | If you and i were bumping and grinding. | 我和你是不是有卿卿我我 |
[42:21] | Debra Morgan asked me the same thing. | 黛布拉·摩根也刚问过我 |
[42:23] | Well, not in those words. | 当然 没有这么问 |
[42:26] | Where are they getting this from? | 他们怎么会知道 |
[42:27] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[42:28] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[42:30] | The way you keep looking at me. | 每次你注视着我的方式 |
[42:31] | Everywhere I go you’re staring at my culo. | 我走到哪 你都会盯着我的屁股看 |
[42:35] | okay, that is so not true. | 好了 不是这样的 |
[42:37] | It is too. | 肯定就是那样 |
[42:38] | Now I know… | 现在我知道了 |
[42:41] | That I have a pretty nice ass, | 我的臀部曲线非常完美 |
[42:44] | But you gotta stop. | 但你必须要停下来 |
[42:50] | I miss you, Angel. | 我很想念你 安吉儿 |
[42:55] | I miss you too. | 我也想念你 |
[42:59] | But we made our choice. | 但我们已经决定分手了 |
[43:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[43:10] | When all of a sudden… | 就在这瞬间 |
[43:12] | They heard a scratching noise on the roof of the car. | 他们听见车顶传来的阵阵刮划的声音 |
[43:20] | What was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[43:21] | And they thought, “Let’s get out of here.” | 然后他们就想 我们快离开这吧 |
[43:23] | So they drove home as fast as they could. | 然后他们就开足马力想赶回家 |
[43:26] | And when they got home, | 当他们回到家时 |
[43:27] | He went around to open the car door | 他走出车门绕道副驾驶座 |
[43:30] | For his girlfriend | 给他女友开车门 |
[43:32] | And there hanging from the handle, | 车把手上挂着 |
[43:36] | A bloody hook! | 一条带血的钩子 |
[43:42] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 那完全就不合情理 |
[43:44] | Your turn, Dexter. | 该你了 德克斯特 |
[43:46] | Uh, actually, I don’t know any scary stories. | 其实我都不怎么知道鬼故事 |
[43:50] | Oh, come on. give it a shot. | 没事 试试看 |
[43:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:00] | There’s a man. | 从前有个人 |
[44:05] | You can call him the man of three. | 你可以称他为与三有关的男人 |
[44:07] | You can call him trinity. | 你可以称他为逢三 |
[44:12] | You can call him anything you want | 你可以随便叫他 |
[44:13] | But the fact is he’s not a man at all. | 但事实上他不是人类 |
[44:15] | He’s a monster. | 而是一只恶魔 |
[44:18] | He was born in a bathtub filled with blood. | 他孕育于一池血水中 |
[44:23] | For countless years he’s roamed the countryside | 在无数年间 他徘徊于各州之间 |
[44:26] | Killing the innocent, leaving behind | 杀害无辜生命 然后转身离开 |
[44:29] | Bits of his dead sister. | 妹妹拋在身后 |
[44:34] | Sometimes he’ll sneak up on a man | 有时 他会悄悄溜到一个人的面前 |
[44:38] | And raise his hammer overhead, | 把他的铁锤高高举过头顶 |
[44:42] | And then he’ll swing it down… | 然后他会快速击向… |
[44:43] | and smash his own thumb and | 击向他自己的大拇指 然后 |
[44:44] | then go crying all the home like a little baby. | 像一个顽童般 哭着跑回家 |
[44:50] | That’s what happens. | 那就是这个故事的结尾 |
[44:53] | – That was funny. – Thanks… | -太搞笑了 -谢谢 |
[44:55] | And now I think it’s time to hit the sleeping bags. | 现在我想是你们进睡袋的时间了 |
[44:58] | You guys are beat. | 你们看起来都无精打采了 |
[44:59] | You’ve had a huge day. | 白天本来就挺累人的 |
[45:24] | Hey, buddy. | 喂 老兄 |
[45:25] | You need anything? | 你需要些什么吗 |
[45:27] | I’m good. Do you need anything? | 不需要 你需要点什么吗 |
[45:31] | No, I’m good too. | 不 我也没事 |
[45:47] | It’s only nine o’clock | 现在才晚上九点 |
[45:50] | The kids won’t wake up till it’s light out. | 孩子们到天亮前是不会醒来的 |
[45:52] | Plenty of time for me. | 这也给了我足够的时间 |
[47:10] | What the hell is going on.What is this? | 到底是怎么回事 这又是什么 |
[47:13] | This… | 现在 |
[47:16] | Is the decisive moment. | 是决定性的一刻 |
[47:22] | What’s the name of the photographer | 是哪位摄影师 |
[47:23] | Who always talked about that? | 说的这句话 |
[47:26] | – Cartier Bresson. – Right,right. | -卡迪尔·布列松 -对 对 |
[47:32] | Once you miss it it’s gone forever. | 一旦失去 永不再见 |
[47:34] | A perfect moment… | 一个完美的时刻 |
[47:37] | Frozen in time. | 时间凝住 |
[47:39] | Something like that, right? | 是这样说的 不是吗 |
[47:41] | Yes, but… Ow, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 是 但… 疼 操 |
[47:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:50] | I’m the person who’s going to to keep you | 我就是那个阻止你 |
[47:52] | From killing any more women. | 再继续谋害其他女人的人 |
[47:55] | what? I’ve never killed anyone. | 什么 我从没杀过人 |
[47:59] | You killed Estrella Carazo. | 你杀了卡拉索 |
[48:03] | Who knows how many others… | 天知道还有没有其他的受害者 |
[48:05] | I didn’t fucking kill them! | 我没有杀任何人 |
[48:08] | I photographed them! | 我只是帮她们照相 |
[48:09] | It’s too fucking bad they’re dead but I… | 她们的死确实是一起起悲剧 但我… |
[48:10] | Too fucking bad they’re dead. | 她们的死太糟了 |
[48:14] | Life is hard, and it’s brutal and ugly, | 人生是艰难的 不但充满残酷与丑陋 |
[48:18] | And way too fucking short. | 还转瞬即逝 |
[48:20] | That’s why I shoot what I do, beautiful women. | 那就是我的拍摄理念 美丽的女人 |
[48:24] | Who are bruised and cut and bleeding. | 这些女人全身遍布着瘀青与伤口 |
[48:27] | oh, fuck… It’s for the contrast! | 操 这只是一种对比 |
[48:32] | You add a little bit of the real world | 给她们加上一点这个现实的世界 |
[48:34] | It makes them all the more beautiful. | 让她们的美丽更加完美 |
[48:36] | Until you kill them. | 直到你将她们杀害 |
[48:40] | If they could thank me, they fucking would. | 如果她们能感谢我 他们一定会的 |
[48:43] | Because of my pictures, | 因为我的照片 |
[48:44] | Those women will live on forever! | 她们的美丽可以永生 |
[48:46] | Nothing lasts forever. | 没有任何事物可以做到永不消逝 |
[49:04] | Man has always been drawn to the sea. | 男人总是被海的魅力给吸引 |
[49:12] | But it’s an unnatural setting for us. | 但是海的那些组成部分却又很不合适我们 |
[49:14] | A place of great danger. | 因为海里充满了重重危机 |
[49:26] | Tides, currents, waves, wind… | 潮汐 暗流 浪涛 狂风 |
[49:31] | Each presenting their own hazards. | 每个部分都有它潜藏的危险 |
[49:34] | None of which can be ignored. | 每种危险都不能被忽略 |
[49:43] | The slightest lapse of judgment | 一失足 |
[49:45] | Can be a mistake you might never recover from. | 便可能成为千古恨 |
[49:52] | But a good sailor doesn’t fight | 但一位好水手是 |
[49:53] | Against these elements. | 不会跟这些危险硬碰硬 |
[50:07] | A good sailor works with them, | 他只会跟这些危险合作 |
[50:09] | Using them to his advantage. | 把它们转为己用 |
[50:11] | While others less fortunate might be forever cast adrift, | 而那些不那么走运的人会永远 |
[50:15] | Often in several pieces. | 被这些危险牵着鼻子走 直到迷失自己 |
[50:18] | He always comes home safely. | 而那位好水手会最终安全回家 |
[50:41] | What the hell? | 见鬼了 |
[50:48] | Isn’t that… | 那不是 |
[50:48] | Farrow’s assistant. | 法罗的助手 |
[50:50] | I just arrested him for the murder | 我刚刚对他实行了拘捕 |
[50:51] | Of Estrella Carazo. | 罪名是谋杀卡拉索 |
[50:54] | But, no, I thought… | 但 我还以为… |
[50:55] | Yeah, at first it looked like Farrow, | 开始也看起来像是法罗干的 |
[50:57] | But this is airtight. | 但我们有了确凿的证据 |
[50:58] | We got camera footage from the tollbooth | 收费站拍到了 |
[51:00] | Of him heading over to alligator alley. | 开车去鳄鱼谷的画面 |
[51:02] | We got DNA evidence. We got everything. | 我们还收集到DNA的证据 所有的一切 |
[51:29] | I killed an innocent man. | 我杀了一个无辜的人 |