时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You need to kill it. | 你得杀了它 |
[00:07] | No, I-I can’t. | 不 我下不了手 |
[00:08] | What’s the real reason you’re stalling on killing trinity? | 你现在不杀逢三杀手真正原因是什么 |
[00:11] | I still have things to learn from him. | 他身上还有很多我要学的 |
[00:13] | Judging from the spray, we’re looking at somebody tall | 从喷溅痕迹推断 凶手身材高大 |
[00:16] | Over six feet. | 超过6英尺 |
[00:17] | He moved the arm… | 他移动了他的手臂 |
[00:20] | For a reason. | 一定有所目的 |
[00:21] | That smudge you found at the crime scene | 你在凶案现场所找到的污渍 |
[00:23] | Cremated human remains. | 是人的骨灰 |
[00:26] | We got the killer’s goddamn DNA? | 检测到那凶手该死的DNA了吗 |
[00:28] | The killer is related to the human remains | 凶手和化作骨灰的人有血缘关系 |
[00:30] | Same family, the same DNA. | 他们是一家人 有着相同的基因 |
[00:32] | He keeps his family with him all the time. | 他一直带着家人四处作案 |
[00:35] | Vera Mitchell, sister of Arthur Mitchell… | 维拉·米切尔 亚瑟·米切尔的姐姐 |
[00:39] | Found dead in a bathtub. | 被发现死在浴缸里 |
[00:41] | This is Arthur Mitchell at his core. | 在他骨子里 |
[00:44] | Is there something in his DNA | 是否有什么 |
[00:45] | That lets him keep a family-some magic gene I’m missing? | 使他拥有美好家庭而我却没有的神奇基因 |
[00:49] | I just got the official go-ahead from Laguerta | 我刚得到了洛格丽塔的正式批准 |
[00:51] | To open a trinity killer investigation. | 开展调查逢三杀手案 |
[00:53] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:54] | I realized if I pitched the entire trinity theory | 我认为如果搬出整套逢三杀手的理论 |
[00:56] | And I added that he also shot me and Lundy, | 再加上我和蓝迪被他枪击的说法 |
[00:59] | Look like a fucking lunatic, so I boiled it down | 就他妈的太蠢了 所以我只提了 |
[01:01] | To the bludgeonings. | 棍击案 |
[01:03] | I am no longer seeing Lieutenant Laguerta. | 我不会再和洛格丽塔警督约会 |
[01:05] | We broke up, officially. | 我们分手了 正式地 |
[01:07] | If I find out this is bullshit, | 如果我发现你们是想蒙混过关 |
[01:09] | There will be consequences | 其导致的后果 |
[01:10] | Severe, career-ending consequences. | 会很严重 甚至结束警察生涯 |
[01:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:14] | I’m the person who’s going to keep you | 我就是那个阻止你 |
[01:16] | From killing any more women. | 再继续残害其他女人的人 |
[01:18] | I didn’t fucking kill them! | 我没有杀任何人 |
[01:20] | Because of my pictures, | 因为我的照片 |
[01:21] | Those women will live on forever! | 她们的美丽可以铭刻永久 |
[01:23] | Nothing lasts forever. | 没有什么可以永垂不朽 |
[01:26] | – Isn’t that – Farrow’s assistant. | -那不是 -法罗的助手 |
[01:28] | I just arrested him for the murder of Estrella Carazo. | 我刚以谋杀卡拉索的罪名将他逮捕 |
[01:31] | But, no, I thought | 但 我还以为… |
[01:32] | Yeah, at first it looked like | 开始看起来像是法罗干的 |
[01:33] | Farrow, but this is airtight. | 但我们有确凿的证据 |
[01:34] | We got DNA evidence. We got everything. | 我们检测到DNA 以及将其定罪的所有证据 |
[01:37] | I killed an innocent man. | 我杀了一个无辜的人 |
[03:39] | So I made a mistake. | 我杀错了人 |
[03:40] | It could’ve happened to anyone | 其他人都不会这样 |
[03:42] | Well, any murderer | 准确说是其他杀人犯 |
[03:44] | Not that murderers typically care | 通常杀人犯都不会考虑 |
[03:46] | Whether their victims are innocent or not. | 受害者是否无辜 |
[03:49] | Then why is it eating at me? | 那我为什么这么寝食难安 |
[03:55] | Jonathan Farrow– “s” and “m” photographer, | 乔纳森·法罗 一个性虐待摄影师 |
[03:59] | Abuser of women, asshole, but not a killer, | 虐待女性 但绝非杀人犯 |
[04:03] | Not up to Harry’s code. | 这不符合哈里的准则 |
[04:06] | Yet I killed him. | 然而我杀了他 |
[04:07] | Now I’m… | 现在我觉得 |
[04:10] | Uncomfortable. | 坐立不安 |
[04:14] | It should’ve been Arthur Mitchell on my table… | 死的该是亚瑟·米切尔 |
[04:18] | Trinity, shooter of my sister. | 那个逢三杀手 开枪打伤我妹妹的家伙 |
[04:21] | I should’ve… | 我本该 |
[04:23] | No, no “should’ves.” I don’t do “should’ves.” | 没什么”应该” 我本来就不”应该”的 |
[04:25] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[04:30] | This isn’t me. | 不是我 |
[04:32] | Aah, shit. | 他妈的 |
[04:33] | I just need to stop thinking about it. | 我不能再想下去了 |
[04:36] | Jonathon Farrow… | 乔纳森·法罗 |
[04:38] | Originally a suspect, now possibly a victim. | 原来的嫌犯 现在可能遇害 |
[04:41] | It was a mistake, for fuck’s sake. | 这是个错误 |
[04:43] | Farrow disappeared right before his assistant, | 法罗在他的助理蒂莫西·布兰达 |
[04:46] | Timothy Brand, confessed to murdering those models. | 认供杀害模特前失踪 |
[04:49] | Missing persons has been investigating, | 失踪人口调查组经过调查 |
[04:51] | And now they’re passing it on to us. | 目前把案子转交给我们 |
[04:53] | You think Brand killed Farrow? | 你认为是布兰达杀了法罗 |
[04:54] | Maybe he found out what Brand was up to, it’s hard to say. | 可能他发现了布兰达的罪行 这很难说 |
[04:57] | Soderquist, Yale, stay with Farrow. | 叟达奎斯特 耶鲁 你们调查法罗失踪案 |
[05:00] | Brand probably turned him into gator bait. | 布兰达可能将他喂了鳄鱼 |
[05:02] | I wish I could take comfort | 我希望我能得到安慰 |
[05:03] | That my crime has been pinned on Brand. | 因为我的罪名会转嫁给布兰达 |
[05:06] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[05:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:11] | Okay, moving on. Morgan… | 下一个 摩根 |
[05:14] | What do we have on your bludgeonings? | 棍击案调查得如何 |
[05:15] | Maybe this’ll cheer you up. | 也许这能让你高兴起来 |
[05:17] | Not if you’re making headway on trinity. | 如果你那逢三杀手案没有进展 |
[05:24] | We’ve got a serial bludgeoner. | 我们已经追查到一系列的棍击案 |
[05:27] | The victims are all men in their 40s. | 死者都是40多岁的男性 |
[05:30] | I’ve got cases dating back 30 years, | 我查到的案子能回溯到30年前 |
[05:32] | Which most likely puts our bludgeoner in his 50s or 60s. | 因此推测出凶手目前大约五六十岁 |
[05:35] | The break in the case came with the discovery | 由于发现了墙上的骨灰 |
[05:38] | Of the human ash he left behind, | 案子有了重大突破 |
[05:40] | Along with his own saliva | 结合凶手的唾液 |
[05:42] | Read DNA. | 找到了他的DNA |
[05:43] | You’re welcome. Just doing my job. | 不客气 我只是尽我的职责而已 |
[05:45] | The killer leaves the ash as his sick-ass signature, | 凶手留下骨灰以作为他那该死的标志 |
[05:49] | Making his vics point at it post mortem. | 并在受害者死后将其手指指向骨灰 |
[05:52] | I can’t be sure all of these are ash marks, | 我不能确定所有案子里都存在骨灰 |
[05:54] | But the finger-pointing indicates | 但手指指向显示 |
[05:56] | A strong possibility that-Ahh, how’d that get in there? | 这种可能性很高 这张照片怎么在这 |
[06:01] | No–whoa. Could you go back? | 不 你能个倒回去吗 |
[06:05] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
[06:08] | This isn’t a bludgeoning. | 这不是棍击案的 |
[06:10] | No. | 的确不是 |
[06:12] | Yet the victim’s finger seems | 但死者的手指似乎 |
[06:14] | To be pointing towards a smudge. | 指向一个污渍 |
[06:16] | Ash? | 骨灰 |
[06:18] | Don’t do it, Deb. | 别说了 黛布 |
[06:23] | Yeah, probably. | 可能 |
[06:24] | When you presented this case to me, | 当你向我报告这件案子时 |
[06:26] | You said it was limited to a bludgeoner. | 你说这仅仅是棍击案 |
[06:32] | So how about we hear all of it, Detective Morgan? | 那我们现在所见到的呢 摩根警探 |
[06:35] | It’s gonna sound insane… | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[06:37] | I hope. | 但愿你别说了 |
[06:40] | All right, I found possible smudges | 我在几个浴缸杀人案里 |
[06:43] | In several old bathtub killings… | 也发现了类似的污渍 |
[06:48] | Also several jumper suicides. | 一些跳楼自杀案也有 |
[06:51] | And that’s the pattern | 这个模式 |
[06:52] | Bathtub, jumper, bludgeon | 浴缸杀人案 跳楼自杀案 棍击致死案 |
[06:55] | All in close succession… | 都有密切的联系 |
[06:57] | One cycle of three vics every year or so, | 大约每年就有这样一轮的三名死者 |
[07:01] | Possibly for 30 years | 可能在30年内 |
[07:03] | Different cities, different states. | 发生在不同的城市 不同的州 |
[07:05] | It’s a trinity of victims… | 他们是三人一轮的受害者 |
[07:09] | Which is why Frank Lundy called him the “trinity killer.” | 所以蓝迪称之为”逢三杀手” |
[07:12] | – This is an FBI case? – The FBI never bought it. | -联调局的案子 -联调局从没要求追查 |
[07:14] | Yet we’re supposed to. | 但我们应该这么做 |
[07:15] | Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy. | 蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓他 |
[07:20] | I think he got too close, | 我认为他追查得太紧 |
[07:22] | And I think it got him killed and me shot. | 以致他被枪杀 而我一并受伤 |
[07:25] | So this trinity killer did that to you? | 那就是逢三杀手打伤了你 |
[07:30] | Come on, Laguerta, say it’s far-fetched. | 洛格丽塔 快说这太牵强了 |
[07:37] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[07:38] | Great, like I need you people getting in my way. | 太好了 又有人来碍我事了 |
[07:41] | Well, trinity is past his due date. | 我对逢三杀手手下留情了 |
[07:43] | This just confirms it. | 不过他的死期不远了 |
[07:44] | Dex. Can you believe it? | 德克斯特 你相信吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, you really did it. | 你查到了 |
[07:48] | I kept Lundy’s legacy alive. | 我查到了蓝迪的遗产去向 |
[07:50] | I even got the bosses on board. | 还在国外找到了那个老板 |
[07:52] | Detective morgan, my office. | 摩根警探 来我办公室 |
[07:55] | Is that a commendation I smell? | 难道是要嘉奖我吗 |
[07:57] | go get ’em, tiger… | 去吧… 母 |
[07:58] | Ess | 老虎 |
[07:59] | Tigress. | 母老虎 |
[08:05] | Dex. Hey, buddy. | 德克斯 伙计 |
[08:08] | Keep walking. Not in the mood. | 继续走 表现出不耐烦 |
[08:10] | Halftime? | 休息时间 |
[08:11] | It’s called lunch, buddy. | 是午餐时间 伙计 |
[08:14] | Off campus, as usual. | 还是像往常一样去校外吃吗 |
[08:18] | I really do need to stab something. | 我真得发泄一下 |
[09:12] | The trinity killer… | 逢三杀手 |
[09:16] | This is good. | 好机会 |
[09:18] | There’s no question of his guilt, | 毫无疑问他有罪 |
[09:21] | And I could use some certainty. | 我可以确信无疑 |
[09:23] | Hey, Jonah, how those wheels holding up? | 约拿 这辆车开起来怎样 |
[09:26] | Like a dream, Mr. Butler. | 棒极了 巴特勒先生 |
[09:27] | – Like a real nice dream. – Kyle! | -像一个真实美好的梦 -凯尔 |
[09:32] | Hey. What brings you here this fine day? | 天气这么好 什么风把你吹来了 |
[09:36] | Ah, just checking in. | 只是 来看一下 |
[09:38] | You know, after the… Deer. | 在上次那鹿后 |
[09:42] | Want to make sure you’re okay. | 想确定一下你没事 |
[09:43] | Oh, that’s kind of you, but I’ve put it out of my mind, | 太感谢你了 那些事早给我忘了 |
[09:46] | No need to dwell. | 不用放在心上 |
[09:48] | You can just do that? | 你真忘了 |
[09:50] | No, no, no, smooth, circular motion, son, | 不对 儿子 要轻轻的转着圈的擦 |
[09:53] | And the paint job will last for years. | 这样油漆会保持许多年 |
[09:55] | Got it, dad. | 记住了 老爸 |
[09:56] | If you’ve got it, I wouldn’t have to remind you. | 如果你真记住了 我也不会又提醒你一次 |
[09:58] | There are two ways to things. Why not choose the right way? | 一件事有许多做法 为什么不挑对的去做呢 |
[10:01] | Small cracks in the perfect family, | 这看似完美的家庭有小矛盾 |
[10:04] | Which makes them perfectly normal. | 这显得和正常家庭一样 |
[10:09] | – Kyle, hello. – hey. | -凯尔 你好 -嗨 |
[10:12] | Honey, your clothes are clean, | 亲爱的 你的衣服已经洗干净 |
[10:14] | Folded, and ready to be packed. | 叠好 并且已经放在柜子里了 |
[10:16] | Going out of town? | 要出城吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah, tampa. | 对 坦帕市 |
[10:19] | A four walls build. | 一个围墙工程 |
[10:20] | An out-of-town build | 一个外地的活儿 |
[10:22] | Is his cycle starting over again already? | 他新一轮的杀人计划已经开始了吗 |
[10:24] | -Rebecca. – mm-hmm? | -丽贝卡 -嗯 |
[10:25] | The ground needs to be really soaked. | 地面得充分浇透 |
[10:27] | A good soaking, or all these flowers are just gonna die. | 浇透它 要不这些花会死掉的 |
[10:31] | Sorry, dad. | 报歉 爸爸 |
[10:34] | So tampa the whole family going? | 坦帕市 一家人都去吗 |
[10:36] | No, not on out-of-towners. | 不 不都去 |
[10:38] | It’s too expensive to put them all up. | 他们都去的话费用就太高了 |
[10:40] | Oh, admit it, Arthur. | 承认吧 亚瑟 |
[10:42] | You enjoy those vacations from us. | 你挺享受和我们在一起的假日的 |
[10:45] | He always comes home so relaxed. | 回到家 他总是很惬意 |
[10:48] | I’m sure. | 那当然 |
[10:50] | You leaving today? | 你们今天走 |
[10:51] | No, tomorrow, right from work. | 不 明天 干活这些活以后 |
[10:53] | There’s the “where” and the “when.” | 知道了时间和地点 |
[10:55] | An out-of-town kill trinity’s own m.O., | 一次异地做案 逢三杀手的惯用作案手法 |
[10:58] | How poetic. | 多有意思啊 |
[11:00] | Well, happy travels. | 旅行愉快 |
[11:01] | Take care, kyle. | 路上留心 凯尔 |
[11:04] | Now I need to come up with my own “where” and “when” | 现在我得为自己编一个时间和地点 |
[11:06] | To convince my boss and my wife to let me leave. | 好让我的老板和我妻子同意我离开 |
[11:13] | All I need is some convention | 我只需要一些会议邀请 |
[11:14] | That smells a little like blood spatter | 关于血液喷溅方面的 |
[11:16] | Something science-y. | 一些科学类的 |
[11:19] | Brake and muffler exhibit No. | 制动器和消声器展览 不行 |
[11:22] | Knitting and needlepoint convention | 编织和刺绣大会 |
[11:24] | No blood there unless someone impales themselves. | 不见血腥除非有人刺到自己 |
[11:27] | A trade show convention. | 贸易展览会 |
[11:30] | Oh, a convention on conventions. | 一个大会接一个大会 |
[11:38] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[11:40] | Debra morgan, sister. | 黛布拉·摩根 妹妹 |
[11:43] | Debra morgan, former detective on the trinity case. | 黛布拉·摩根 负责逢三杀人案的前探员 |
[11:46] | Former? | 前探员 |
[11:46] | Fucking Laguerta took me off the case, | 该死的洛格丽塔把我调离了这个案子 |
[11:48] | Bcause officially I’m a victim of this Cocksucker’s crimes. | 因为我是这混蛋案子的受害者 |
[11:53] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[11:55] | Too bad? | 只是糟糕吗 |
[11:58] | It fucking sucks. | 真他妈的 |
[12:01] | Well, the bright side is this frees you up | 也有好处 就是你可以 |
[12:03] | To help the department in so many ways. | 在局里做些其它的工作 |
[12:06] | In the course of one day, | 就因为一天的失误 |
[12:09] | I go from bringing in the biggest case Miami metro has ever seen | 我就从这个迈阿密凶案组的大案 |
[12:13] | To being “freed up in so many ways”? | 沦落到在局里干些杂活儿 |
[12:18] | I love you, bro, but sometimes you’re a fucking tard. | 我爱你 老哥 可有时候你就是个混蛋 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:29] | Tampa what the hell’s in tampa? | 坦帕市 在坦帕市会发生什么事 |
[12:34] | Something science-y. | 一些关于科学的 |
[12:36] | A crime scene is basically | 在诸多变量下 |
[12:37] | a micro-climate subject to so many variables. | 案发现场基本上是一个微气象环境 |
[12:39] | In the world of blood spatter, | 在溅血的形态里 |
[12:41] | Those variables can mean the difference Between good science | 这些变量能在真正的科学 |
[12:42] | and the guilty going free. | 与有罪者之间区分出不同 |
[12:44] | Everything from the anomalous effects | 在大湿度的环境中 |
[12:46] | Of barometric pressure | 作用于液滴颗粒的大气压力 |
[12:47] | On particulate liquids in a high humidity environment | 所产生的反常现象中的任何细节 |
[12:50] | To the ionization of | 根据电离… |
[12:51] | Point, please. | 说重点 |
[12:53] | Meteorological conference, tampa. | 气象学研讨会 在坦帕市 |
[12:56] | If I let you go, will you stop talking? | 如果我让你去 你是不是就可以闭嘴 |
[12:59] | You see, learning even more about hemoglobin dispersion | 你知道 学习比研究血红蛋白扩散 |
[13:01] | And the magnetic effects of lightning | 和剧烈打雷时 |
[13:03] | In the case of severe thunderstorms | 闪电的磁效应 |
[13:04] | Could prove invaluable, | 更有价值 |
[13:06] | Because it can all be considered causal | 因为在血迹分析的结果中 |
[13:08] | In the determination of bloodstain analysis. | 认为这一切都是有原因的 |
[13:17] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[13:19] | That’s all I could come up with. | 这是所有我能想出的了 |
[13:21] | Well, i-it sounds like you’re very excited About this conference. | 听起来你一提到这个会议你就很兴奋 |
[13:24] | Not to mention how it will look When my salary revue comes up. | 我涨薪水时不要问它有什么用 |
[13:27] | We could start paying for your college. | 我们能供你上大学喽 |
[13:30] | I love your dedication… To work, to this family. | 我喜欢你这样为家庭努力的工作 |
[13:35] | It’s one of the reasons why I married you. | 这也是我嫁给你的理由之一 |
[13:37] | One of the many, right? | 许多理由中的一个 对吧 |
[13:39] | Right. | 对 |
[13:41] | You know, and, actually, | 你知道 实际上 |
[13:42] | Elliot’s taking the kids fishing, | 埃利奥特正带着孩子们钓鱼呢 |
[13:43] | So they’ll be busy at least one of those days. | 所以他们近期至少有一天会很忙 |
[13:47] | He’s a good neighbor, that elliot. | 他是个好邻居 |
[13:50] | But I do need some space too, | 但我确实也需要一些空间 |
[13:53] | So I’ll trade you. | 所以我和你商量一下 |
[13:54] | I’ll cover the kids this weekend, | 这周末我会照顾宝宝 |
[13:56] | And you cover them tuesday nights when I go to yoga? | 周二晚上我去做瑜珈时由你来照顾他们 |
[13:59] | Yoga? | 瑜伽 |
[14:00] | It’s the new me. | 全新的自我 |
[14:02] | Well, I like the new you. | 我喜欢这全新的你 |
[14:06] | Though scheduling my activities | 虽说在她做瑜伽时 |
[14:08] | Around her downward-facing dog could prove challenging… | 完成我的事挑战性颇大 |
[14:14] | I’ll dwell on that later. | 呆会儿我再好好筹谋 |
[14:25] | What does one pack for an out-of-town kill? | 出城杀人 要打包些啥工具 |
[14:28] | Got to travel light. Can’t raise suspicion. | 得轻装简行 不能引起怀疑 |
[14:32] | I just need a reliable tool, | 我只要一把可靠的工具 |
[14:35] | Something I can count on. | 我能指望的上的工具 |
[15:50] | Oh, you startled me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[15:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:54] | I was hoping to catch a ride to tampa. | 我想搭个车去坦帕 |
[15:56] | Kyle | 凯尔 |
[15:56] | I need to get away, even just for the weekend. | 就算只是这个周末 我也要去 |
[15:59] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:01] | There’ll be other opportunities, but not this one. | 这次不行 肯定还有别的机会 |
[16:04] | I can’t wait. Arthur, I need to do this. | 我等不了下一次了 阿瑟 我必须得去 |
[16:07] | Give something back to the world. | 回馈这个世界 |
[16:09] | Make things right. | 做点有益的事情 |
[16:13] | I can’t do that without your help. | 没你的帮助 我做不来这些 |
[16:20] | I have to get out of here… | 我必须离开这儿 |
[16:24] | Out of here… | 离开这里 |
[16:26] | Away from this… | 赶走 |
[16:29] | Feeling, whatever it is. | 这种感觉 不管它是什么 |
[16:31] | And with you, I feel focused, | 跟你在一起 我能打起精神 |
[16:33] | Like I have a sense of purpose and certainty. | 好像又有了生活的目标一样 |
[16:39] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[16:41] | I… | 我 |
[16:43] | I have nothing to give you. | 我什么也给不了你 |
[16:46] | Generosity of spirit, arthur? | 高尚的精神 阿瑟 |
[16:51] | I know those are more than just words to you. | 我知道对你来说不仅是纸面上干巴巴的几个字 |
[16:53] | Tell me they’re not just… | 告诉我 他们并不只是 |
[16:55] | Words. | 空谈 |
[17:00] | You need my help? | 你需要我的帮助吗 |
[17:03] | More than you know. | 比你想象的更需要 |
[17:04] | There’s nobody else? | 没别人能帮你吗 |
[17:07] | You’re the one, arthur… | 只有你 阿瑟 |
[17:11] | The only one. | 唯有你 |
[17:14] | Well, come on. | 好吧 上来 |
[17:16] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道 我能指望你 |
[17:30] | According to dexter’s spatter work, | 根据德克斯特对血液溅射的分析 |
[17:32] | Our suspect is at least six feet tall. | 我们的犯罪嫌疑人至少六英尺高 |
[17:34] | Closer to 6’4″. | 接近六英尺四英寸 |
[17:35] | More like 6’4″. | 很可能就是六英尺四英寸 |
[17:36] | The dna profile says we’re looking | DNA分析说我们要找的 |
[17:38] | For a caucasian male of northern european descent, | 是个有北欧血统的白种男人 |
[17:41] | Blue eyes… | 蓝眼睛 |
[17:42] | 50 to 70 years old. | 50到70岁 |
[17:44] | So we’re looking for a potentially retired, | 所以我们要找的是个退休 |
[17:47] | Old, white guy. | 不知名的老白种男人 |
[17:48] | In miami? | 隐匿在迈阿密茫茫人海中 |
[17:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:51] | And this is the snowbird season. | 又是旅游旺季 |
[17:53] | Which quadruples our old-white-guy quotient. | 老白种男人多了四倍 |
[17:55] | There’s got to be something else we can do, | 我们肯定还能做点别的什么 |
[17:57] | Some other angle | 从别的角度 |
[17:59] | Uh, dna sweep. | DNA搜索 |
[18:01] | We could do a targeted dna sweep | 我们可以做对迈阿密市区60岁左右的 |
[18:03] | Of white males, 60-ish, in the miami metro area. | 白种男性做定向DNA筛查 |
[18:07] | You know how much work that is? | 你知道这工作量有多大吗 |
[18:09] | I’ve got a big weekend planned. As in twins. | 我周末有大计划 跟一对双胞胎一起过 |
[18:12] | You got twins lined up? | 有双胞胎等着你吗 |
[18:13] | Not yet, but that’s the plan. | 还没 我自己的计划如此 |
[18:15] | Besides, the aclu will shut this down | 另外 消息一泄露 美国公民自由联盟 |
[18:17] | The minute word gets out. | 就会关闭整个旅游区 |
[18:18] | And they always do. | 他们总这么做 |
[18:19] | You can’t do a roadblock without drawing some attention. | 设置路障可没法暗度陈仓 |
[18:22] | Uh, it’s the weekend. | 今天是周末 |
[18:27] | Next week’s thanksgiving, | 下周就是感恩节 |
[18:29] | So, uh, the courts will be closed. | 法院会休庭 |
[18:33] | Sweeps have worked in miami before. | 迈阿密以前做过DNA搜索 |
[18:35] | Right, the south beach rapist, | 没错 南部海滩强奸案 |
[18:37] | The robbery-homicide case in ’06. | 06年的抢劫杀人案 |
[18:40] | – ’07. – ’07. | -是07年 -07年 |
[18:42] | Wait, wait, who’s gonna– who’s gonna pay for all this? | 等等 这么办案谁来买单 |
[18:45] | The department’s so strapped, | 部门经费如此紧张 |
[18:46] | We can’t even afford coffee filters. | 我们连咖啡过滤网都买不起 |
[18:49] | I used toilet paper to make the coffee this morning. | 今早我用厕纸做的咖啡 |
[18:52] | If dna is our only lead, then dna is what we’ll look for. | 要是我们只有DNA一个线索 我们就去找DNA |
[18:54] | Let me worry about the budget. | 我来操心经费的事儿 |
[18:56] | Masuka, write up a protocol for random field swabbing | 玛稣卡 起草一个巡警能执行的 |
[18:58] | That patrol can follow. | 随机搜索计划 |
[19:00] | Everything goes through you. | 一些按你的计划来 |
[19:02] | There go my plans. | 周末泡汤了 |
[19:05] | Happy? | 高兴了吧 |
[19:08] | How are we gonna pay for this? | 我们拿什么钱来搞这个 |
[19:11] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[19:13] | But I’m about to spend a lot of hours | 我打算花点时间 |
[19:15] | Looking for loose change in the budget. | 看看预算里还剩下什么 |
[19:17] | That’s a lot of work. | 这可是个浩大的工程 |
[19:20] | Want some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[19:21] | – absolutely. Come on in. – okay. | -当然 进来 -好吧 |
[19:26] | The briefing room might be better. | 简报室可能更合适 |
[19:30] | Out–out in the open? | 大敞着门吗 |
[19:34] | Better? | 更合适吗 |
[19:46] | I already feel the cloud of ferro lifting | 今晚 我预感到 |
[19:48] | In anticipation of tonight. | 杀人的铁器将被举起 |
[19:51] | So what time do we get started in the morning? | 明早我们几点开工 |
[19:56] | 6:00. | 六点 |
[20:00] | It’ll be mostly local guys? | 主要是本地男人参与吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah, women too. | 也有女人 |
[20:04] | The first kill in his cycle of three is always a woman, | 他的杀人循环里 第一位总是女人 |
[20:07] | But he won’t get the chance. | 可他不会得到机会的 |
[20:08] | Do we all stay at the same hotel? | 我们住在一间旅馆吗 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[20:11] | Is it close to the build? | 靠近工地吗 |
[20:15] | It’s walking distance. | 得走一段路 |
[20:17] | Does everybody hang out | 大伙在一起吗 |
[20:18] | Good lord, you have a lot of questions. | 上帝啊 你问题可真多 |
[20:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:25] | You told me you were troubled. | 你跟我说 你有烦恼 |
[20:27] | About what? | 是什么 |
[20:36] | I did something. | 我做了些事 |
[20:39] | Well, let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[20:41] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 |
[20:43] | – We all make mistakes. – it was a big one. | -我们都会犯错 -我犯了大错 |
[20:45] | You’re being purposely vague, kyle, | 别给我打太极 凯尔 |
[20:49] | Like one of my tenth graders | 我十年级的孩子的家长 |
[20:50] | Who’s trying to explain why he didn’t do his homework. | 试图让孩子解释不做功课的原因 |
[20:54] | I have a feeling I’m gonna | 我有种预感 |
[20:55] | Make some tenth graders very happy. | 今晚我会让这位家长好好开心下的 |
[20:57] | Pit stop. | 加油站 |
[21:19] | You’re a brave man, kyle. | 你是个勇敢的人 凯尔 |
[21:22] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[21:23] | Eating from a vending machine. | 吃自动售货机里的东西 |
[21:25] | Years of training– iron stomach. | 多年训练 我的胃是铁打的 |
[21:29] | Maybe you could show some of that same bravery | 也许你能拿出相同的勇气 |
[21:31] | By sharing what’s bothering you. | 跟我分享让你苦恼的事情 |
[21:37] | How am I supposed to help you | 我都不知道问题是什么 |
[21:38] | When I don’t know what the problem is? | 怎么能帮你 |
[21:40] | – It’s not that important. – It’s important to me. | -这对我不重要 -对我很重要 |
[21:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:44] | Because helping someone is a good deed, | 因为帮助他人是好事 |
[21:45] | And god rewards good deeds, | 好人有好报 |
[21:47] | But in order to help, I need to know the problem. | 为了帮你 我要知道问题所在 |
[21:49] | That’s how these things work. | 事情就应该这样 |
[21:50] | I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我真的不想说 |
[21:51] | You asked me, remember? That’s why I brought you. | 你找我的 记得吗 所以带你来这 |
[21:54] | – Why don’t we just… – Tell me, Kyle! | -我们干脆 -告诉我 凯尔 |
[21:59] | I’m gonna get into my van | 我回车里去 |
[22:00] | And just leave you here to fend for yourself | 你就待在这 自生自灭吧 |
[22:02] | I killed a man. | 我杀了人 |
[22:14] | You killed someone? | 你杀了人 |
[22:15] | You of all people act appalled. | 你倒装的挺惊恐的 |
[22:18] | – By mistake. – How? What happened? | -误杀 -怎么发生的 |
[22:22] | I thought he was the right… | 我以为他是… |
[22:31] | I thought he was an animal. | 以为他是猎物 |
[22:35] | You were hunting? | 打猎时发生的 |
[22:38] | Yes, it was a hunting accident. | 是的 打猎事故 |
[22:42] | I was so sure. I’m always so careful. | 我当时很确定的 我总是很小心 |
[22:45] | Then it truly was an accident. | 但确实是个意外 |
[22:47] | Still, it’s left me with this… | 一直以来 我总有这种 |
[22:52] | Feeling. | 感觉 |
[22:56] | There are few things harder to bear than remorse. | 没什么比懊悔更难忍受了 |
[23:00] | Remorse? | 懊悔 |
[23:02] | Guilt. Remorse. | 罪恶感 懊悔 |
[23:03] | It’s what separates us from the animals. | 是使我们区别于动物的感情 |
[23:08] | Your conscience is eating away at you. | 你的意识在吞噬你 |
[23:13] | But you’re gonna feel better. | 但你要想开一些 |
[23:16] | Confession is good for the soul. | 忏悔可以挽救灵魂 |
[23:18] | All the more proof I have no soul. | 进一步证明我没有灵魂 |
[23:22] | Doing good deeds, scoring points with god. | 做好事 遵守上帝的信条 |
[23:30] | You and I are way beyond the point system, Arthur. | 你和我都远远在道德体系之外 亚瑟 |
[23:33] | The best deed I can do is rid the world of you. | 我能做的最好的事就是除掉你 |
[23:40] | A fitting kill room… | 合适的杀人地点 |
[23:41] | Small, but I’ll be cutting him down to size. | 小 而且我会把他切成小块 |
[23:48] | I just need to pick up a few supplies. | 我还要买点必需品 |
[23:55] | Hey, Deb. | 黛比 |
[23:56] | How’s the weather? | 天气怎样 |
[23:59] | Funny. | 很好笑 |
[24:00] | You talking climate with a bunch of dorks and nerds, | 你和一群傻瓜谈天气 |
[24:03] | You really lead the life. | 真有你的 |
[24:05] | Is there a reason for this call? | 打电话来有事没有 |
[24:07] | It’s getting late. | 晚了 |
[24:08] | That jumper out at the warehouse, | 仓库跳楼的案子 |
[24:10] | You took a bunch of crime-scene photos. | 你照了很多现场的照片 |
[24:11] | Did you put them all in the file? | 都放在文件里了吗 |
[24:15] | I take a lot of photos. I don’t use ’em all. | 我照了许多 但没有都用上 |
[24:18] | But you save them? | 你存了没有 |
[24:19] | I do. | 存了 |
[24:20] | I want to look through ’em, | 我想看看 |
[24:21] | See if I can find any ash smudges. | 看能否找到蛛丝马迹 |
[24:23] | Well, they’re all on the lab computer. | 都在实验室电脑 |
[24:25] | Masuka can access ’em for you. | 玛稣卡可以帮你拿 |
[24:27] | – I can’t ask Masuka. – Why? | -不能告诉他 -为什么 |
[24:30] | Because I’m not working this case. | 因为我不管这案子 |
[24:33] | Could’ve fooled me. | 你可以骗我的 |
[24:34] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[24:35] | At least I got Quinn to start DNA sweeps tomorrow. | 至少我要奎恩明天做DNA搜索 |
[24:38] | That’s something anyway, right? | 不错吧 |
[24:39] | DNA sweeps? | DNA搜索 |
[24:41] | Yeah, we’re gonna do random cheek swabs | 我们做面部随机搜索 |
[24:43] | On tall white men over 50, preferably with blue eyes. | 找50多岁高个白人男性 也许蓝眼睛 |
[24:47] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[24:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Hey, you run into that weather guy, Sonny Skyes, | 如果你见到那个天气男 索尼·斯盖兹 |
[24:54] | You tell him he’s got a stupid name. | 跟他说他名字很傻 |
[24:56] | Will do. | 好的 |
[24:58] | But first a little shopping. | 先去买点东西 |
[25:08] | Are you headed out? | 你要出去吗 |
[25:09] | – Yeah, for ice. – Change of plan for tomorrow. | -是 买点冰 -明天改变计划了 |
[25:12] | We’re not going to the build. | 我们不去做工 |
[25:13] | I got a surprise for you instead. | 我给你一个惊喜 |
[25:16] | I don’t like surprises. | 我可不喜欢惊喜 |
[25:18] | You’ll like this one. It’ll make you feel better. | 你会喜欢这个的 会使你感觉舒服点 |
[25:27] | How will it make me feel better? | 怎么会让我舒服 |
[25:29] | Could he have some kind of formula | 他要给我讲什么 |
[25:31] | For remorse or something? | 忏悔的准则吗 |
[25:35] | If anyone does, it’d be him. | 要讲这些也非他莫属了 |
[25:37] | It’s not like I can’t kill him tomorrow night. | 看来明晚杀不了他了 |
[25:42] | Good. So far we’ve saved… | 很好 现在我们省了 |
[25:45] | $24,000. | 24000块 |
[25:48] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[25:49] | Mm, it’s not enough. | 但不够 |
[25:50] | We need at least $12,000 more. | 我们至少还要12000多块钱 |
[25:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:01] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[26:03] | – My heart skips a beat… – Stop it. | -我的心为你而动 -别说了 |
[26:06] | And thank you. | 还是谢谢你 |
[26:09] | What time is it? Dios Mio. | 几点了 老天 |
[26:11] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[26:13] | We’re the last ones here. | 我们是最后走的 |
[26:27] | Yo. | 你们好 |
[26:29] | You’re still here. | 还在这啊 |
[26:31] | Me and a bunch of guys were at the bar. | 我和一群伙计去酒吧了 |
[26:33] | I came back with some good news. | 我来告诉你们个好消息 |
[26:35] | They want to donate a vacation day to help pay | 他们愿捐出一个假期 |
[26:37] | For this DNA-sweep thing. | 付DNA搜索的费用 |
[26:40] | That’s amazing, bro. | 太棒了 老兄 |
[26:42] | Fucker shot one of our own. | 谁叫他射伤我们自己人 |
[26:46] | Look at this. All those days. | 看 这些天的工资 |
[26:49] | It’s enough. It fills the gap. | 够了 可以填补空缺了 |
[27:14] | Fuck it. | 管他的 |
[27:29] | Who the fuck is it? | 到底是谁啊 |
[27:31] | It’s me. | 我 |
[27:33] | I called, but you didn’t pick up. | 我打电话 但你没接 |
[27:39] | I know it’s late, but I’ve had the worst day. | 我知道很晚了 但我今天过得很糟 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry, babe, but I… | 抱歉 宝贝 但 |
[27:44] | I could lose my job. | 我可能会失业 |
[27:46] | Not like I’m the only one, | 现在记者这行 |
[27:47] | Being a journalist these days | 竞争激烈 |
[27:48] | Is a straight ticket to the unemployment line. | 很可能得到一张失业的单程票 |
[27:51] | You’re not gonna lose your job. | 你不会失业的 |
[27:52] | My editor laid it out. | 主编说了 |
[27:55] | He said either I get “a lead that bleeds,” | 要么我搞到劲爆新闻 |
[27:57] | Or basically I’m done. | 要么我就可以走人了 |
[28:01] | So you’re here. | 所以你来找我了 |
[28:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:07] | Look, Christy, I’m half asleep and half in the bag. | 克莉丝汀 我半睡半醒 |
[28:11] | I can’t give you anything. | 我不能给你什么 |
[28:14] | How about a little support? | 给我一点支持都不行吗 |
[28:16] | You know, like a hug? | 一个拥抱 |
[28:19] | Or an “everything’s gonna be all right”? | 或说一句 一切都会好的 |
[28:20] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[28:23] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说 我走了 |
[28:25] | Hey, come here. | 到这来 |
[28:28] | It is gonna be all right, | 你会没事的 |
[28:30] | Cause you’re a kick-ass reporter, | 你是个很棒的记者 |
[28:32] | And I’m gonna help you dig something up, | 我会帮你找点新闻的 |
[28:33] | Just not in Homicide. | 但不在重案组找 |
[28:36] | Buccal Swab Collection Instructions | 面部搜索库使用须知 |
[28:41] | Maybe you should stay. | 也许你应该留下 |
[28:52] | Not if you’re on the fence. | 算了 你还没拿定主意呢 |
[28:56] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[29:04] | Quick cab to the meteorological conference. | 快速打车到气象研讨会 |
[29:06] | Check in, establish an alibi. | 签到 制造不在场证据 |
[29:09] | – I’ll be back in time to– – Kyle! | -我会在那个时间回来… -凯尔 |
[29:12] | You’re an early bird too, huh? | 你也是早起的鸟啊 |
[29:14] | Yeah, how else would I catch the worm? | 是啊 有什么我能抓的虫子吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah, I’m so excited about today’s surprise, | 是的 为了今天的惊喜我很兴奋 |
[29:18] | I practically sprang out of bed. | 我几乎是从床上跳起来的 |
[29:22] | – You ready for this? – So ready. | -准备好了吗 -当然好了 |
[29:25] | That’s the spirit. | 就得有这种心态 |
[29:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:31] | Yesterday he’s jumping down my throat, | 昨天他跳进我的虎口 |
[29:33] | Today he’s the happy dancing man. | 今天他是快乐的舞者 |
[29:35] | Is that mask of his crumbling? | 他的面具破碎了吗 |
[29:58] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[30:05] | So I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[30:06] | It might not be a bad idea to ask Masuka | 找玛稣卡可能不是个坏主意 |
[30:09] | Oh, fuck me. | 饶了我吧 |
[30:10] | Don’t you have other cases you should be working on? | 你没有其它的案子要忙吗 |
[30:12] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在试着帮你 |
[30:14] | Maybe you should ask Masuka if you could get | 也许你该问问玛稣卡是否能 |
[30:15] | Dexter’s old discard photos | 授权拿到德克斯特不要的 |
[30:17] | From the Tarla Grant crime scene. | 塔拉·格兰特案发现场的照片 |
[30:19] | You know, Tarla Grant, the supposed jumper? | 塔拉·格兰特 那个被假设成自杀的跳楼者 |
[30:21] | Yeah, I know who Tarla Grant is. | 是的 我知道谁是塔拉·格兰特 |
[30:23] | Why do I care about your brother’s snaps? | 为何我要留意你哥哥的照片 |
[30:25] | Well, because if she’s one of trinity’s victims, | 因为如果她是逢三杀手的受害人之一 |
[30:26] | You might find an ash smudge. | 你可能会找到粉末痕迹 |
[30:28] | So basically I’m your tool. That it? | 基本上我是你的工具 是这样吗 |
[30:32] | Yeah. That’s it. | 是的 就是这样 |
[30:34] | I’m using you to make you look good, | 我借用你让你看起来更棒 |
[30:36] | But I wouldn’t want you to feel like a tool. | 但我不想让你觉得像个工具 |
[30:46] | Make sure each kit gets a chain-of-custody sticker. | 确保每个小包都有一系列保管的标签 |
[30:51] | These swab things gonna take a long time to turn around? | 这些分类要花很长时间才能弄好吗 |
[30:53] | Well, in the real world, yes, but since I’m organizing it, | 在现实世界 是的 但在我的领导下 |
[30:56] | We’ve got mad mojo, top-of-the-pile action going on. | 我们就有魔咒相助 高效率运转 |
[30:59] | Come on, people, the faster we get ’em out in the field, | 大家快点 我们分类得越快 |
[31:01] | The faster we get ’em back here digesting. | 他们就能越快分析 |
[31:04] | You got access to Dexter’s discard crime-scene photos? | 你能拿到德克斯特不要的案发现场的照片吗 |
[31:07] | We share everything… | 我们不分彼此… |
[31:09] | Not in a gay way. | 不是同性恋那种 |
[31:11] | Yeah, that jumper, Tarla Grant | 是的 那个跳楼的案子 塔拉·格兰特 |
[31:12] | Maybe he accidentally snapped a smudge or something. | 或许他拍到了痕迹或别的什么 |
[31:15] | Good idea, especially from you… | 好主意 尤其是因为你… |
[31:17] | And one more thing I have to handle | 他去他的研讨会的同时 |
[31:19] | While he’s at his conference. | 我还得多处理一件事 |
[31:20] | You guys and your fucking geek fests. | 你们这些家伙 还有他妈的呆子研讨会 |
[31:26] | I’ll have you know, | 我会让你知道的 |
[31:27] | I’ve almost banged so much tail at those “geek fests.” | 我费了很大劲才混到”呆子研讨会”上的 |
[31:30] | Sure. You. But point Dexter? | 当然 你 德克斯特也是吗 |
[31:35] | Dexter is pure jungle cat. | 德克斯特是纯粹的丛林野猫 |
[31:38] | You should’ve seen the hot English muffin | 你应该知道几年前 |
[31:39] | He was “bow-chicka-wowing” a couple years ago | 他跟丽塔约会的时候 |
[31:42] | While he was dating Rita. | 和那个英国性感松饼女打得火热 |
[31:44] | Lila was insane… | 莱拉什么都干得出来 |
[31:46] | Literally. | 彻头彻尾的 |
[31:47] | I could tell you stories. | 看来我得给你好好说说了 |
[31:50] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:53] | Mom! Look, I caught one! | 妈妈 看 我抓到一个 |
[31:55] | Wow! That’s a monster. | 真是条大鱼 |
[31:57] | Yeah, and Astor caught the biggest fish of the day. | 是的 爱斯特今天抓到了最大的鱼 |
[31:59] | Come on, show your mom. | 快点 给你妈妈看看 |
[32:01] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[32:03] | – No biggie, just lucky. – Can we eat him? | -没什么大不了的 只是走运 -能吃了它吗 |
[32:05] | Absolutely, but we have to wait till Dexter comes home. | 当然 不过得等德克斯特回了家 |
[32:07] | He’s the fish gutter around here. | 这里只有他会收拾鱼 |
[32:09] | I clean a pretty decent fish. | 我收拾的鱼也很干净 |
[32:11] | Oh, no, it’s all right. You don’t have to. | 不 没关系 不用了 |
[32:13] | No, please, my pleasure. | 不 求你了 我很乐意 |
[32:15] | How about I clean ’em, you cook ’em, | 我收拾鱼 你烹饪 |
[32:17] | And we all eat ’em together? | 我们一起吃如何 |
[32:18] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[32:20] | All right. I do make a mean mango salsa. | 好吧 我会做芒果沙拉 |
[32:24] | All right. Kids, Fishies, to the sink. | 好了 孩子们 把鱼放在水槽里 |
[32:32] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[32:33] | Trying to help you. | 试着帮你 |
[32:45] | Hello, my name is Arthur Mitchell. | 你好 我叫亚瑟·米切尔 |
[32:47] | This is my friend Kyle Butler. | 这是我朋友凯尔·巴特勒 |
[32:48] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[32:49] | I’m not trying to sell anything. | 我们不是搞推销的 |
[32:52] | You see, I grew up in this house many years ago. | 很多年前我在这座房子里长大的 |
[32:54] | I was hoping to take a look. | 我就是想看看 |
[32:55] | We’ll just take a minute. We’ll be out before you know it. | 就一会 你了解之前我们就离开了 |
[33:00] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[33:02] | You have a lovely home. | 你有一个可爱的家 |
[33:24] | A bathroom? | 浴室 |
[33:28] | This is where it all started. | 这是一切的开始 |
[33:31] | What started here? | 是什么的开始 |
[33:38] | I was standing here… | 我站在这里… |
[33:42] | Watching my sister take a shower. | 看我姐姐洗澡 |
[33:46] | You were watching your sister? | 你偷看你姐姐 |
[33:48] | I was ten. | 我十岁 |
[33:50] | It was innocent. | 还不懂事 |
[33:52] | But Vera saw me… | 但维拉看到了我… |
[33:55] | In the mirror. | 在镜子里 |
[33:59] | I startled her, and she slipped… | 我吓了她一跳 她滑倒了 |
[34:03] | Shattered the shower doors. | 撞碎了浴室门 |
[34:05] | The glass… | 玻璃… |
[34:10] | Sliced her leg. | 割开了她的腿 |
[34:18] | She was dead by the time the ambulance came. | 救护车来的时候她已经死了 |
[34:24] | So much blood. | 很多血 |
[34:27] | Born in blood, both of us. | 天生嗜血 我们都是 |
[34:30] | My parents blamed me. | 我父母归咎于我 |
[34:32] | My mother became a shell, a ghost. | 我母亲变成了行尸走肉 像鬼一样 |
[34:38] | She eventually killed herself. | 最后她自杀了 |
[34:41] | Jumped to her death. | 为她的死纠结 |
[34:44] | Left me all alone… | 剩下我一个人… |
[34:47] | With him. | 和他在一起 |
[34:51] | He was always a drinker… | 他是个酒鬼… |
[34:53] | But without mother, it became worse. | 没有母亲 事情变得更糟 |
[34:57] | So did the beatings. | 挨打的次数更多 |
[34:58] | “Little fucking pervert, | 有点性变态 |
[35:01] | Fucking cunt, you killed them.” | 寻欢作乐 是你杀死了他们 |
[35:07] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[35:12] | He died. | 他死了 |
[35:14] | No, you killed your father. | 不 你杀死了你父亲 |
[35:16] | I’m betting hammer. | 我打赌用的铁锤 |
[35:26] | I never told anyone… | 我没跟任何人… |
[35:29] | Any of this. | 说过这事 |
[35:34] | Why did you tell me? | 为什么告诉我 |
[35:35] | So you’d know you’re not alone. | 你要知道你并不是一个人 |
[35:38] | You’re just like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[35:39] | We’re both responsible for the death of an innocent. | 我们都对无心之失负有责任 |
[35:42] | We share that. | 我们不分彼此 |
[35:52] | You feel better? | 觉得好点了吗 |
[35:56] | You have to go now! | 你们必须马上离开 |
[35:57] | – Leave! – I call the police! | -快滚 -我报了警 |
[35:59] | Don’t be absurd. | 不要胡闹 |
[36:01] | Uh… Why don’t we grab some lunch? | 我们为何不去弄点午餐 |
[36:03] | I heard about a great place back in Tampa. | 我听说坦帕有个很不错的地方 |
[36:05] | Yeah. Lunch does sound good. | 是的 午餐听起来不错 |
[36:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:15] | Little coffee with that sugar? | 一点点咖啡那么多糖 |
[36:18] | Can’t beat the combo– caffeine and sugar rush. | 就是喜欢咖啡因混大量糖 |
[36:26] | Quinn’s out on a warrant check. | 奎恩出去例行检查 |
[36:28] | Actually, I’m here to see you. | 其实我是专程来找你 |
[36:30] | I don’t know nothing about nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[36:34] | Not even about the DNA roadblocks | 突然在全市各处设立路障检查DNA |
[36:35] | Popping up all over the city? | 就连这个也不知道吗 |
[36:43] | Quinn’s been fucking with you… | 奎恩和你是有一腿 |
[36:46] | And not in that heavy breathing kind of way. | 而且也不谨慎看待 |
[36:48] | Yeah, if I got it from him, would I be asking you? | 如果我从他那儿得知 何必还来问你 |
[36:52] | Are the sweeps connected to the | 这次突击搜索 |
[36:53] | Shootings of Agent Lundy and | 是和蓝迪探员被杀有关吗 |
[36:54] | We’re just dragging for drunk drivers. | 我们只是在防止酒后驾驶 |
[36:56] | We toss up roadblocks all the time around the holidays. | 节假日 我们都会设立路障 |
[36:58] | Yeah, patrol… | 对 但那是巡警的任务 |
[37:00] | Not homicide. | 而不是凶案组的工作 |
[37:03] | Why the DNA testing? | 为什么要做DNA测试 |
[37:04] | Uh, lieutenant’s idea. Got a lot of open cases. | 这是警督的命令 开放案件众多 |
[37:07] | She’s trying to up her solve rate. | 她想提高破案率 |
[37:09] | Really no story here. | 没什么内幕 |
[37:10] | Yeah, well, it’s all I got. | 我只了解到这些 |
[37:12] | My editor’s breathing down my neck, so… | 我的编辑快把我逼疯了 所以 |
[37:14] | Well, you’ll embarrass yourself. | 是你过于担心了 |
[37:18] | Look, I know it’s really tough for reporters right now. | 听着 我知道这段时间对记者来说很难熬 |
[37:21] | And as girls we’ve got to double-prove ourselves. | 而作为女人 又加倍想要证明自己 |
[37:25] | So maybe instead of this one, | 或许相对这个案子 |
[37:28] | I can give you that interview you’ve been wanting from me. | 我可以答应你之前的采访请求 |
[37:33] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[37:34] | As long as you make me look good. | 只要你让我看起来体面一点 |
[37:38] | Call me. We’ll set up a time. | 打电话给我再约时间 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:47] | Uh, two. | 两位 |
[37:57] | This is the great place you heard about | 这就是你所谓的绝佳去处吗 |
[37:59] | A hotel coffee shop? | 一家酒店咖啡馆 |
[38:00] | Well, it says their tuna melts are “taste-tastic.” | 上面说这儿的鲔鱼三明治”美味绝伦” |
[38:07] | I’m gonna go to the men’s room. | 去一下洗手间 |
[38:09] | Would you order me a | 能给我点一份 |
[38:10] | – A tuna melt? – Yeah. | -鲔鱼三明治吗 -对 |
[38:25] | Uh, Dexter Morgan. Sorry I’m late. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 很抱歉迟到了 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | Hey, Sonny Skyes. Love you, man. | 嘿 索尼·斯凯思 支持你 |
[38:39] | Hey, Sonny Skyes? | 请问你是索尼·斯凯思吗 |
[38:40] | That would be me. Hi. | 正是 您好 |
[38:42] | Do you mind? My wife is a huge fan. | 能合个影吗 我妻子是你的忠实粉丝 |
[38:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:47] | Oops. Here we go. | 噢 看镜头 |
[38:52] | – Fantastic. Thanks. – Thank you. | -赞 感谢至极 -谢谢 |
[39:02] | Alibi–check. | 有了借口外出的证据 |
[39:04] | Arthur next. | 接下来就差搞定亚瑟了 |
[39:07] | – No, no, no! – Come on, he wants a smooch. | -不要 -快来嘛 给它一个吻抱 |
[39:09] | Come kiss Mr. Fish head. Kiss Mr. Fish lips now. | 快来亲亲鱼先生 快来亲亲它嘛 |
[39:13] | That’s disgusting! | 好恶心 |
[39:14] | Don’t leave Mr. Fish | 别不理睬鱼先生 |
[39:21] | Kyle! Over here! | 凯尔 这边 |
[39:23] | – Hey, where you been? – Sorry, there was a line. | -你去哪儿了 -抱歉 厕所排队 |
[39:26] | No, no, gave me a chance to say hello to the neighbors. | 没事 让我来介绍一下邻居 |
[39:28] | Kyle butler, this is, uh, Bob and Sally Moore of Sarasota, | 凯尔·巴特勒 萨拉索塔的鲍勃和莎莉·摩尔 |
[39:33] | Their beautiful daughter Hanna, and their son, uh… | 还有他们的美丽千金汉娜和儿子 |
[39:36] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[39:38] | – Hi. – sit, sit. | -你好 -快坐 |
[39:39] | There’s plenty of room, right, Bob? | 还有空位吧 鲍勃 |
[39:41] | I guess. | 我想是 |
[39:42] | I’ve been telling them about our–our morning. | 我来谈谈我们美好的早晨 |
[39:44] | What about our morning? | 什么美好的早晨 |
[39:45] | You know, how we visited my childhood home. | 我们去造访了我儿时的住所 |
[39:47] | I showed you the bathroom where my sister died. | 带你参观了我姐姐死去的浴室 |
[39:49] | Kids don’t need to hear any more about that– | 不要再和孩子说这些了 |
[39:50] | Bob, they should learn to speak the truth. | 鲍勃 他们理应学会如何说出真相 |
[39:53] | I think they know how to speak the truth. | 我想他们知道怎样诚实 |
[39:55] | We all need to confess our mistakes, | 我们必须勇于承认曾经的过错 |
[39:57] | So we can go into the light unburdened. | 这样我们才能扔掉包袱 重新生活 |
[39:59] | That’s what Kyle taught me yesterday. | 这正是凯尔昨天教会我的 |
[40:02] | Not on purpose. | 无心插柳而已 |
[40:03] | It was such a revelation to me | 当他告诉我的所作所为时 |
[40:06] | When he told me what he did. | 我就像得到启示一般 |
[40:13] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[40:14] | What about your tuna melt? | 你不吃鲔鱼三明治了吗 |
[40:15] | These folks want to enjoy their family time alone. | 别打扰他们的家庭聚餐 |
[40:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:28] | That was rather rude. | 刚才真是太无礼了 |
[40:31] | Yeah, sorry. I’m just not as open as you are. | 抱歉 只是我不像你这么开放 |
[40:33] | It’s the remorse. You need to shed it. | 那是自责 你必须摆脱 |
[40:35] | Believe me, I’m trying, | 相信我 我会尽力 |
[40:36] | But there’s only one thing that’ll do it. | 但只有一件事能起到作用 |
[40:37] | – What’s that? – Giving. | -什么事 -给予 |
[40:40] | Is it okay if we stop by a hardware store? | 我们过会能在五金店停一下吗 |
[40:42] | I want to pick up some things to donate | 我想去买点东西 |
[40:43] | To the four walls build tomorrow. | 明天捐给住所建筑机构 |
[40:46] | That’s an excellent idea. | 这个主意真不错 |
[41:02] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[41:03] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[41:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:08] | Why were you singing? | 你为何唱歌 |
[41:11] | I wasn’t singing. I was humming. | 我没有唱歌 只是哼哼而已 |
[41:13] | People have been known to hum. | 所有人都会这样 |
[41:15] | Not without reason. | 但不会无缘无故 |
[41:17] | You happy about something? | 你有什么开心事吗 |
[41:20] | Are you hiding something? | 你在掩饰什么吗 |
[41:23] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[41:43] | Dissolving stitches my ass. | 缝线消溶真是痛死人了 |
[41:49] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[41:57] | Mother shit fuck. | 狗日的 |
[42:09] | How tall was my shooter? | 射伤我的人有多高 |
[42:12] | These wounds have a trajectory | 弹道的轨迹 |
[42:14] | That’s totally fucking straight. | 天杀地笔直穿过我的伤口 |
[42:20] | Jesus, Masuka, they’re just tits. | 老天 玛酥卡 不过是乳头而已 |
[42:24] | But they’re yours– perky, perfect. | 但你的丰胸 如此傲人而完美 |
[42:26] | Grow the fuck up and tell me how tall my shooter is. | 去你的鬼 快告诉我凶手有多高 |
[42:29] | Uh, if it was the trinity killer, | 如果是逢三杀手的话 |
[42:31] | Then he’s about 6’4″. | 那他大约六尺四寸高 |
[42:42] | Up. | 站上去 |
[42:48] | That puts you at about his height. | 这样你就和他差不多高 |
[42:50] | So if you’re trinity, | 那如果你是逢三杀手 |
[42:51] | How exactly do you shoot me and get wounds like this? | 你开枪射击 到底怎么会留下这样的伤口 |
[42:54] | Casings and gsr from your shirt put you about… | 根据你衬衫和皮肤的皮电反应 |
[42:58] | About five feet away. | 你大约在5英尺远 |
[43:01] | So I’m 6’4″, | 我现在是六尺四寸 |
[43:03] | And the vast majority of shooters | 而绝大多数枪手 |
[43:05] | Hold their guns like this. | 都会这样拿枪 |
[43:07] | Unless he’s trying not to attract attention. | 除非他不想引起注意 |
[43:09] | Then like this. | 那就这样 |
[43:13] | Either way, | 不管他怎样拿枪 |
[43:14] | To hit you on the side from up here, | 如果我从这个高度射中你那个部位 |
[43:17] | I got to shoot you with a downward trajectory | 弹道必然是下降的 |
[43:22] | There’s nothing downward about | 弹道不是下降的 |
[43:23] | this. It’s completely level. | 完全是平行穿过伤口 |
[43:25] | Unless I’m kneeling. | 除非我是跪着的 |
[43:26] | But then again, I’m, like, 60, and I got to be mobile. | 但我年约60 又必须身手灵活 |
[43:29] | Plus lundy would’ve reacted | 如果看到有个老人在我身后跪着 |
[43:30] | To some old guy kneeling behind me. | 蓝迪一定会有反应 |
[43:33] | I remember his face exactly. | 而我清楚记得他的表情 |
[43:35] | – So I’m not kneeling. – Then how tall is he? | -那么我不是跪着 -那他是多高 |
[43:46] | My height, approximately. | 和我差不多高 |
[43:52] | oh, fucking fuck. | 操 操 |
[43:56] | Then it wasn’t trinity. | 那就不是逢三杀手干的了 |
[43:58] | Nope. | 不是 |
[43:59] | Then who the fuck shot me? | 那又是谁射伤了我呢 |
[44:07] | Nothing like the spirit of charity | 没有哪件事的价值能与赠予相比 |
[44:08] | To make the heart right. | 更能温暖人心了 |
[44:11] | About time gave back. | 是时候回报社会了 |
[44:14] | It’s a good call with the plastic sheeting, by the way. | 那个塑料袋子的主意想得真好 |
[44:18] | This is Florida. You never know when it’s gonna rain. | 佛罗里达的天气总是变幻莫测 |
[44:23] | Ah, compadre, don’t know about you, but I’m bushed. | 朋友 不知道你怎样 我好困了 |
[44:28] | We’re kindred spirits, you and I. | 你我有着同样的爱好 |
[44:34] | Keep doing good work. | 继续做好事 |
[44:36] | oh, will. | 我会的 |
[44:46] | Just go to sleep… | 快入睡吧 |
[44:49] | No more surprises. | 不再有惊喜 |
[44:54] | Good enough. | 这样足够了 |
[45:04] | You know what’s great? | 你知道什么是最棒吗 |
[45:06] | Your mango salsa? | 你的芒果沙拉 |
[45:08] | Wine. | 这葡萄酒 |
[45:10] | Nine months without it sucked. | 九个月滴酒未沾的日子真难受 |
[45:13] | – You want to polish this off? – No, I’m… | -你要把这瓶解决完吗 – 不了 我… |
[45:16] | I’m already pretty buzzed. | 我已经有些醉了 |
[45:18] | Oh, lightweight. | 酒量不行 |
[45:20] | If you’d said that 15 years ago, | 如果你十五年前说这句话 |
[45:22] | Nobody would’ve believed you. | 没人会相信你 |
[45:23] | Oh, so you weren’t always a soccer mom? | 所以你不是天生的家庭主妇了 |
[45:26] | Are you kidding? | 当然不是 |
[45:28] | I was a dress-over-the-head party girl. | 我原来也是疯狂的派对女孩 |
[45:33] | Oh, god, did just say that? | 天 真希望刚刚没说那句话 |
[45:36] | you must think I’m… | 你现在肯定觉得我… |
[45:38] | Totally charming. | 非常迷人 |
[45:49] | I, um–better start cleaning up. | 我应该开始打扫了 |
[45:52] | Yeah, let me-let me help you. | 对 我来帮你吧 |
[45:53] | No, no. It’s getting late. | 不了 现在已经晚了 |
[45:56] | I’m sure you want to get home. | 你应该也要回家了 |
[45:58] | Right. I’ll, uh, get the kids. | 对 我去把孩子叫起来 |
[47:20] | Where the fuck did you go? | 你到底去哪了 |
[47:34] | He’s on foot… with his tools. | 他带着凶器 不知去向 |
[47:39] | The four walls build… | 在新建的房子那 |
[47:41] | A little early, but walking distance. | 有些早 但步行可以到 |
[47:54] | Empty, no security. | 空空如也 没有保安 |
[48:11] | Just me, Arthur, and a little m-99. | 只有我 亚瑟 和一点点的麻醉剂 |
[48:23] | No more confessions, no more good deeds, | 再没有告白 再没有善行 |
[48:25] | And no more fucking remorse. | 再没有该死的同情 |
[48:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[48:44] | No, you’re mine. | 不 你的命是我的 |
[48:52] | This isn’t how you die. | 你不应该这样死去的 |
[48:54] | Let go! | 快放手 |
[48:57] | Why keep him alive just to kill him? | 既然要他死 为什么还要救他 |
[49:01] | But as long as it’s by my hand… | 但是只要是经我之手 |
[49:08] | Gotcha! Gotcha! | 抓紧了 抓紧了 |
[49:11] | Hold on. | 别松手 |
[49:12] | Give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[49:20] | This is his solution to remorse…suicide. | 这是一起畏罪自杀 |
[49:24] | That’s why he could unburden himself. | 这就是为什么他当时能感到如释重负 |
[49:25] | He knew this was next. | 因为他知道这就是他要做的 |
[49:29] | Will it be my only solution someday? | 不久的将来 这也会是我的下场了吗 |
[49:34] | Thought god sent you so that I could save you. | 原以为上帝把你送到我身边 所以我能拯救你 |
[49:38] | But god had another plan. | 但是上帝其实还有另一个计划 |
[49:40] | So did I. | 我也有 |
[49:42] | He sent you to save me. | 他把你这个救星送到我身边 |
[49:44] | – Not exactly. – You’re a hero. | -不完全是 -你是英雄 |
[49:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:59] | So much for anonymity. | 对与我这个无名氏 这太复杂了 |
[50:02] | Arthur Mitchell, you just got a reprieve. | 亚瑟·米切尔 你的生命暂时无碍 |
[50:10] | So the trinity killer didn’t shoot you and Lundy. | 所以逢三杀手并没有开枪射杀你和蓝迪 |
[50:13] | Nope. | 不是 |
[50:14] | Someone Masuka’s size shot you. | 跟玛酥卡相同身形的人干得吗 |
[50:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[50:16] | And that’s all we got to go on Lundy’s case? | 那就是我们现在在蓝迪案子掌握的情况吗 |
[50:18] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[50:19] | Well, the upside is there’s no longer | 但好消息是没有必要 |
[50:21] | A conflict of interest for you in the trinity case. | 把你隔离在逢三杀手的案子之外了 |
[50:25] | You mean can work it again? | 你的意思是我可以重回岗位了吗 |
[50:27] | Thank christ, no more backseat driving. | 谢天谢地 再也不用给你助手了 |
[50:30] | Nobody knows this case better than you. | 没人比你更了解这件案子 |
[50:32] | You’re taking lead. | 你是这件案子的头 |
[50:33] | Motherfucker, really? | 真的吗 |
[50:35] | – Well, what about Lundy’s case? – That’s my case now. | -那枪杀蓝迪的案子呢 -是我来负责了 |
[50:39] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna find the shithead that shot you. | 别担心 我会找到那个射杀你的凶手的 |
[50:44] | – Oh, are you okay? – I’m f–I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我…我没事 |
[50:46] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[50:49] | – Well, we’re done here. – We’re done. | -我们这说完了 -说完了 |
[50:52] | Morgan,update to squad at 3:00, please. | 摩根 三点钟给小组做进度报告 |
[50:59] | Glad that didn’t happen last night. | 幸好昨晚没发生那样的糗事 |
[51:05] | Any regrets? | 任何遗憾吗 |
[51:06] | That we didn’t have breakfast together. | 我们没有共进早餐 |
[51:16] | At least I’ll get trinity… | 至少我会将逢三杀手绳之以法 |
[51:20] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[51:29] | I’ve killed an innocent man, | 我夺走了一条无辜的生命 |
[51:31] | And I’ve saved a guilty one. | 我也拯救了一条戴罪的生命 |
[51:34] | Won’t make that mistake again. | 下不为例 |
[51:38] | Is that the purpose of remorse, | 这是忏悔的目的吗 |
[51:40] | To keep you from repeating mistakes? | 来确保不会重蹈覆辙 |
[51:46] | You’re watching me. | 你在监督我 |
[51:50] | I’m just concerned. | 我只是关心你 |
[51:53] | No need. was confused before. | 没有必要 我只是一时糊涂 |
[51:57] | But you’re not anymore. | 但你已经大彻大悟了 |
[51:59] | No. Embarrassed, perhaps. | 不 感到有些丢脸 |
[52:01] | In fact, I’d appreciate it | 事实上 如果你能 |
[52:03] | If you’d think of this weekend’s events as a… | 把这周末的看成是一次事故 |
[52:07] | A little accident. | 我会感激你的 |
[52:10] | You stepped off a roof. | 你都要跳楼了 |
[52:13] | It was a mistake. | 只是一次错误 |
[52:17] | We all make them. | 人无完人 |
[52:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[52:23] | Your accident will never be spoken of by me. | 你的错杀事故不会从我口中被传出 |
[52:26] | To err is human. | 是人都会犯错 |
[52:32] | Little early for a drunk-driving checkpoint. | 查醉酒驾车也太早了吧 |
[52:37] | Looks like one of Debra’s DNA sweeps. | 看起来像黛布拉的DNA的采集点 |
[52:40] | Stand over here, sir, please. | 请站在这里 先生 |
[52:42] | You, sir, pull over here. | 你 这位先生 请把车靠过来 |
[52:45] | Step on out of the car, sir, please. | 请下车 |
[52:50] | Yeah, heard about this on the radio. | 是 我在广播上听到过 |
[52:52] | The police are looking for some huge serial killer. | 警察正在搜捕一位连环杀手 |
[52:57] | They have his DNA. They’re looking for a match. | 他们已经掌握了他的DNA 正在逐一比对 |
[53:02] | Sounds scary. | 听起来真恐怖 |
[53:04] | Exactly how much do you want to live, Arthur? | 你有多想要活下去 亚瑟 |
[53:09] | Think this gentleman in the red car has the right idea. | 这辆红车的车主是位聪明人 |
[53:12] | This line is endless. | 这条道都堵得不见尽头 |
[53:16] | What say we take the scenic route? | 我们从一条风景好点路走 怎么样 |
[53:18] | Yeah, sure, Arthur. | 好的 亚瑟 |
[53:24] | A changed man at peace with himself. | 一位终于找到内心平静的男人 |
[53:30] | Maybe only monsters feel no regret. | 或许只有恶魔才没有悔恨之心 |
[53:37] | If erring is human, | 如果是人都会犯错 |
[53:38] | Then remorse must be too. | 那么是人也都会有悔恨之心 |
[53:43] | Wait, does that make me human? | 那 我也因此是有七情六欲的人吗 |