| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Judging from the spray, we’re looking at somebody tall. | 根据喷溅痕迹推断 凶手身材高大 | 
| [00:06] | over six feet. | 1米83以上 | 
| [00:06] | He moved the arm… for a reason. | 他移动了他的手臂 一定有所目的 | 
| [00:09] | The killer leaves the ash as his signature, | 凶手留下骨灰以作为他那该死的标志 | 
| [00:11] | Making his vics point at it. | 并在受害者死后将其手指指向骨灰 | 
| [00:13] | Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy. | 蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓他 | 
| [00:16] | I think he got too close and I think | 我认为他追查得太紧 | 
| [00:17] | it got him killed and me shot. | 以致他被枪杀 而我一并受伤 | 
| [00:19] | It’s been my dad’s baby for years. | 这是我爸多年来的宝贝 | 
| [00:21] | A few days ago, he hands me the keys. | 前几天 他把钥匙给了我 | 
| [00:23] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [00:24] | Smooth circular motions, son. | 要轻轻地转着圈擦 | 
| [00:27] | I got it, dad. | 我知道 老爸 | 
| [00:28] | If you got it, I wouldn’t have to remind you. | 如果你知道 我也不会再提醒你了 | 
| [00:29] | Small cracks in the perfect family. | 这完美的家庭也有着小矛盾 | 
| [00:31] | I can lose my job. | 我可能会丢掉饭碗 | 
| [00:32] | Not like I’m the only one. | 我们这行都这样 | 
| [00:34] | Being a journalist these days | 这年头 当一名记者 | 
| [00:35] | is like a straight ticket to the unemployment line. | 就像是一张通往失业大军的直达票 | 
| [00:37] | Either I get a lead that bleeds or basically I’m done. | 我要么搞到爆炸性头条 要么就被辞退 | 
| [00:42] | Are the sweeps connected to the shootings of Agent Lundy? | 这些搜索和蓝迪探员被杀有关吗 | 
| [00:44] | I know it’s really tough for reporters right now. | 我知道如今当记者的都很辛苦 | 
| [00:47] | So maybe instead of this one, | 除了这个案子 | 
| [00:48] | I can give you that interview you’ve been wanting from me. | 我可以答应你之前的采访请求 | 
| [00:52] | Mother shit fuck. | 操他妈的 | 
| [00:53] | How tall was my shooter? | 射伤我的人有多高 | 
| [00:57] | My height. | 和我一样高 | 
| [00:58] | – Then it wasn’t trinity. – Nope. | -那就不是逢三杀手干的了 -没错 | 
| [01:00] | I was a dress-over-the-head party girl. | 我以前是疯狂的派对女孩 | 
| [01:03] | You must think I’m | 你肯定认为我… | 
| [01:04] | Totally charming. | 非常迷人 | 
| [01:06] | We broke up officially. | 我们正式分手了 | 
| [01:08] | If I find out this is bullshit, | 如果我发现你们是想蒙混过关 | 
| [01:10] | There will be severe, career-ending consequences. | 其后果会很严重 甚至是结束警察生涯 | 
| [01:13] | Fuck it. | 妈的 | 
| [01:15] | No more confessions, no more good deeds, | 再也没有忏悔 没有善行 | 
| [01:18] | And no more fucking remorse. | 甚至没有该死的悔恨 | 
| [01:21] | No, you’re mine. | 不 你的命是我的 | 
| [01:27] | Arthur Mitchell, you just got a reprieve. | 亚瑟·米切尔 我暂时不会杀你 | 
| [03:34] | This’ll do the job. | 这把刀会完成它的使命 | 
| [03:38] | Cut you into exactly the right size pieces. | 将你切成合适的大小 | 
| [03:42] | You got one more day. | 你又多了一天的命 | 
| [03:56] | Happy families are all alike. | 幸福的家庭总是相似 | 
| [03:58] | They never leave you by yourself on holidays. | 他们绝不会留下你独自度假 | 
| [04:03] | So I got some interesting thanksgiving greetings | 我刚收到你那戴维斯教练寄来的 | 
| [04:05] | From your coach Davis. | 有趣的感恩节贺卡 | 
| [04:07] | Well, if you’re not gonna play baseball anymore, | 如果你不再打棒球了 | 
| [04:08] | I suppose you aren’t gonna need this. | 我想你就不需要这个了 | 
| [04:10] | No, dad– – all right? | 不 老爸 | 
| [04:13] | How about this? | 这个呢 | 
| [04:14] | Oh, you’re full of awards. | 你有这么多的奖杯 | 
| [04:16] | Once the turkey’s gone, so is Arthur. | 一旦失去甜头 亚瑟就会暴露本性 | 
| [04:19] | How about this one? | 那这个呢 | 
| [04:21] | This one’s for most valuable player. | 这是最佳球员的奖杯 | 
| [04:36] | Fuck you, dad. | 去你妈的 死老爸 | 
| [04:40] | Family business. | 家庭纷争 | 
| [04:42] | It’s my business too. | 也是我的事 | 
| [05:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:01] | Healthy way to blow off steam. | 健康的发泄方式 | 
| [05:05] | What the hell? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:08] | Jonah? | 约拿 | 
| [05:09] | Hey, it’s just me. | 是我 | 
| [05:12] | Mr. Butler, what are you doing here? | 巴特勒先生 你怎么在这 | 
| [05:14] | I stopped by your house. | 我路过你家 | 
| [05:16] | I saw you arguing with your father. | 看见你和你爸爸吵架 | 
| [05:18] | No, I don’t argue. I never argue. | 不 我没吵架 我从不吵架 | 
| [05:21] | Still looked like a bad one. | 但你看起来不太好 | 
| [05:24] | Man, you have no idea what he’s like. | 老兄 你根本不知道他是怎么样的人 | 
| [05:26] | How he treats my mother and Rebecca. | 他是怎么对待我妈妈和丽贝卡的 | 
| [05:29] | You don’t know what he’s capable of. | 你根本不知道他能干出什么 | 
| [05:33] | Well, actually | 事实上 | 
| [05:33] | He hits me. | 他打我 | 
| [05:35] | That’s not right. | 他不该这么做 | 
| [05:39] | You know, I’m running out of cliches to tell the coaches. | 我向教练扯了够多的谎 | 
| [05:43] | You know, “hey, I fell down some stairs. | 我摔下了楼梯 | 
| [05:45] | I walked into a door.” | 我撞到了门 | 
| [05:51] | I know it looks like we have the perfect fucking family, | 我知道我们看来是他妈的完美家庭 | 
| [05:54] | But in that house, when he’s there, | 但在那栋房子里 他在那里 | 
| [05:56] | It’s not a life. | 那不是人过的日子 | 
| [05:58] | It’s a tour of duty. | 行尸走肉般的生活 | 
| [06:03] | Shit. | 他妈的 | 
| [06:04] | He’d kill me if he knew I was telling you this stuff. | 如果他知道我把这告诉你 他会杀了我的 | 
| [06:08] | I won’t say a word. | 我不会透露出一句话的 | 
| [06:14] | You should have just let him die. | 你该让他摔死的 | 
| [06:22] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [06:23] | Anywhere away from here. | 任何地方 离这越远越好 | 
| [06:25] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 | 
| [06:27] | Not to him. Not with the car like this. | 不能带着被砸成这样的车回去面对他 | 
| [06:30] | So I’ll go with you. | 那我和你一起去 | 
| [06:31] | I’ll be there when you tell him. | 你向他坦承时 我会在你身边陪你 | 
| [06:34] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [06:35] | You’re not the only one with father issues. | 你不是唯一一个有父子问题的 | 
| [06:41] | Well, you know, maybe… | 或许… | 
| [06:44] | I mean, I guess if you came to thanksgiving tomorrow, | 如果你能明天来参加感恩节晚宴 | 
| [06:47] | Dad would be on his best. | 老爸会装出正人君子的样子 | 
| [06:49] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节晚宴 | 
| [06:50] | I can stay at Luke’s house until then. | 我可以在卢克家躲到那时 | 
| [06:54] | Guess I’m having two turkey dinners this year. | 我今年大概有两顿火鸡大餐了 | 
| [07:02] | The DNA sweep didn’t give them trinity. | DNA搜索没有查到逢三杀手 | 
| [07:06] | But it did bring in a cornucopia of criminals. | 但它查出了大量无关的罪犯 | 
| [07:09] | That should keep Miami metro off the trinity case | 使迈阿密警员在假日中 | 
| [07:11] | Through the holiday. | 都忙得无法追查逢三杀手案 | 
| [07:13] | Deb won’t be anywhere near as easy. | 看来黛布有的忙了 | 
| [07:15] | I’m sorry, Dex, but I’m spending thanksgiving | 抱歉 德克斯 但我得和这些近九十个 | 
| [07:17] | with 90 or so of my newest friends. | 新朋友一起过感恩节了 | 
| [07:19] | Look at these victims. | 看看这些受害者 | 
| [07:21] | It looks like a family portrait. | 凑在一起看上去像张全家福 | 
| [07:23] | The bathtub women, they’re always young and single. | 死在浴缸里的女人 总是年轻而且单身 | 
| [07:26] | A first girlfriend maybe. | 也许像凶手的第一个女朋友 | 
| [07:27] | And then the jumper’s always a mother of two. | 跳楼死的这些 基本上是俩孩子的妈 | 
| [07:29] | Maybe that represents his mom or his wife, | 大概代表着凶手的母亲或妻子 | 
| [07:31] | But I don’t think this guy’s married. | 但我觉得这人并没有结婚 | 
| [07:32] | And the bludgeon-ee’s always a father. | 而这些被棍子打死的都是父亲 | 
| [07:34] | You used to love thanksgiving when we were kids. | 你小时候很喜欢过感恩节的 | 
| [07:37] | You wore the little indian headdresses. | 带着那些印第安头饰 | 
| [07:39] | Picked the pearl onions out of the green beans. | 在绿色的豆子里捡出珍珠大小的洋葱 | 
| [07:42] | Yeah, mom’s green beans. | 是啊 妈妈的绿色豆子 | 
| [07:45] | And then she died. | 后来她就死了 | 
| [07:47] | And it was you and me and dad and football | 只剩下你 我 老爸 还有足球 | 
| [07:49] | And TV dinners in aluminum trays. | 再就是些装在铝盘子里的快餐 | 
| [07:52] | Talk about your lonely. | 诉说着孤独 | 
| [07:53] | Well, you won’t be lonely at our house. | 在我们家里你不会感到孤独的 | 
| [07:55] | You’ll never get the chance. | 我们不会让你觉得孤独 | 
| [07:57] | Dexter, I am lead detective | 德克斯特 我现在是警探领队 | 
| [08:00] | On the biggest case of my career. | 这是我职业生涯中最大的案子 | 
| [08:02] | This is where I belong. | 这里才是我该待的地方 | 
| [08:03] | I thought Batista was lead. | 不是巴蒂斯塔带头么 | 
| [08:05] | He’s the lead on Lundy now. | 他现在是蓝迪那边的头 | 
| [08:06] | Once we figured out trinity didn’t shoot me, | 当我们发现开枪打我的不是逢三杀手 | 
| [08:08] | – There was no conflict for me– – What? | -没有必要为我争执 -什么 | 
| [08:09] | Wait. Trinity didn’t shoot you? | 等等 不是逢三杀手开枪打你的吗 | 
| [08:13] | While you were at your rain man convention, | 你参加研讨会的时候 | 
| [08:15] | Masuka and I put it together form the bullet’s trajectory. | 玛稣卡和我还原了子弹轨道 | 
| [08:20] | How did I not see that? | 我怎么没有看出来 | 
| [08:22] | We were too close. That’s what happens when you make it personal. | 我们太亲近 你带了私人情感在里面 | 
| [08:26] | So I’ve heard. | 明白了 | 
| [08:27] | So who shot you? | 那是谁开枪打你 | 
| [08:31] | Maybe trinity knows. | 也许逢三杀手知道吧 | 
| [08:33] | I’ll ask him when I haul his ass in here. | 等我逮到他我会问问看 | 
| [08:35] | Deb, you really, really need to come to thanksgiving. | 黛布 你真的应该来过感恩节 | 
| [08:40] | Tell the family I said, “hi.” | 替我给家人问声好 | 
| [08:43] | All right, heads up, everybody. | 好了 所有人注意 | 
| [08:44] | This DNA sweep has been like christmas. | 这次的DNA搜索像圣诞节一样热闹 | 
| [08:46] | We got hits on three open rape cases | 找到了三起室外强奸案的线索 | 
| [08:49] | and one open burglary case. | 和一起室外抢劫案的 | 
| [08:50] | But best of all,hits on two homicide. | 最棒的是 找到了两起凶杀案的线索 | 
| [08:54] | Merry thanksgiving, Soderquist. | 感恩节快乐 叟达奎斯特 | 
| [08:56] | And this one is mine. Keep up the good work, guys. | 这案子是我的 好好工作 伙计们 | 
| [08:59] | Sarge, any news on any other cases? | 警司 其它案子有什么进展吗 | 
| [09:02] | We’ll find the fucker who shot you. You know that. | 我们会找到对你开枪的人渣 你知道的 | 
| [09:05] | Focus on what you can control. | 专注于你能够控制的事情上 | 
| [09:08] | Catching trinity. | 抓到逢三杀手 | 
| [09:09] | Catching trinity.. | 抓到逢三杀手 | 
| [09:18] | I heard the ACLU’s filing suit on the sweeps. | 我听说公民自由协会里有合适的文件 | 
| [09:22] | We’ve got maybe 72 hours till we’re shut down for good. | 在他们关闭前 我们有72小时时间进行搜索 | 
| [09:26] | We’ll just have to keep pushing harder. | 我们只能尽快找寻 | 
| [09:27] | Well, the holidays may slow us down.We’ll have a skeleton crew. | 节日使我们的进度减慢 我们人手短缺 | 
| [09:30] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里帮手 | 
| [09:32] | Never been much for family holidays anyway. | 从来就没有过家庭假日 | 
| [09:35] | Particularly when they’re all still in Cuba. | 尤其是当他们都还在古巴 | 
| [09:40] | Particularly. | 尤其是 | 
| [09:43] | You with Auri tomorrow? | 你明天和欧丽一起过吗 | 
| [09:45] | She’s with her moms this year. | 她今年和她妈妈一起过 | 
| [09:47] | Plus I have a chance to close an old case of mine, so… | 而且我有可能要结束一个旧案子 所以 | 
| [09:51] | So I guess we’ll both be working thanksgiving. | 我想我们要一起在感恩节工作了 | 
| [09:56] | Together. | 一起 | 
| [09:58] | How unfortunate. | 真是太不凑巧了 | 
| [10:07] | Put it up higher, mom. | 摆高点 妈妈 | 
| [10:09] | No, I want it lower. | 不 我想摆的低一点 | 
| [10:10] | Are happy families all alike? | 是不是所有幸福的家庭都是一个样 | 
| [10:12] | Much better. | 好多了 | 
| [10:14] | Dexter’s home. | 德克斯特回来了 | 
| [10:15] | Oh, good. They didn’t run out of pies. | 好极了 还有派吃 | 
| [10:17] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [10:22] | Okay, bird, confess. | 好了 伙计 坦白吧 | 
| [10:24] | How big are you? | 你到底有多大 | 
| [10:25] | 22 pounds. | 差不多十斤 | 
| [10:28] | That’s a lot of bird. | 好大的家伙 | 
| [10:30] | Better too much than not enough. | 多总比少好 | 
| [10:31] | I mean, that’s what the holiday’s about. | 这就是节日的意义 | 
| [10:33] | That and family. | 节日 还有家庭的意义 | 
| [10:37] | – About tomorrow… – Uh-oh. | -明天 -哦 不 | 
| [10:39] | It’s not a big deal. | 本来我没事的 | 
| [10:40] | But the monroe county P.D. needs a spatter interpretation | 可门罗县警察局要我为一起酒吧斗殴事件 | 
| [10:44] | on a bar fight and their blood guy’s in the bahamas. | 做血液分析 因为他们的分析师在巴拿马度假 | 
| [10:50] | Should just take a few hours. | 花不了多久时间的 | 
| [10:52] | Does it have to be tomorrow? | 一定要在明天吗 | 
| [10:53] | Well, that’s when the reconstruction is. | 明天会复原场景 | 
| [10:56] | Plus I’ll be making triple overtime. | 而且加班能拿到三倍工资 | 
| [10:58] | Sure, that’s a plus, | 是啊 那是个补偿 | 
| [11:00] | But you’ll be missing all the fun. | 但你会错过所有好玩的事 | 
| [11:03] | Poor you. Poor us. | 可怜的你 可怜的我们 | 
| [11:06] | At least Elliot will be here. | 还好埃利奥特会来 | 
| [11:08] | Yeah, good old Elliot. | 是啊 老好人埃利奥特 | 
| [11:10] | So is Deb coming? | 黛布会来吗 | 
| [11:12] | She’s on the fence. | 她被案子困住了 | 
| [11:16] | No, tell her that this is our first family thanksgiving | 不 告诉她这是全家一起过的第一个感恩节 | 
| [11:18] | And that we’re establishing traditions | 我们要一起建立一个传统 | 
| [11:20] | That will shape our kids and that they’ll pass on | 我们会将这延续到孩子们身上 | 
| [11:22] | To their kids and that she’s a part of that. | 她也是家庭的一分子 | 
| [11:23] | An important part of that. | 她是很重要的一部分 | 
| [11:28] | Rather than me tell her all that… | 你该和她去说 | 
| [11:30] | Okay, guys, now look real sad. | 伙计们 现在装出悲伤的样子 | 
| [11:32] | I mean, really miserable. | 我是说 特别痛苦那种 | 
| [11:34] | And… | 现在 | 
| [11:37] | Action. | 开拍 | 
| [11:38] | Hi, aunt deb. | 你好 黛布姑妈 | 
| [11:39] | We just heard that you might not come | 我们听说 你可能不能来 | 
| [11:40] | to thanksgiving dinner, and well | 吃感恩节晚餐了 | 
| [11:42] | We really want you to come. | 我们真的很想你来 | 
| [11:44] | Look sad, retard. | 表现的悲伤点 傻子 | 
| [11:46] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [11:48] | Just… Take two. | 第二次 | 
| [11:49] | Will you please come over? | 你能过来吗 | 
| [11:52] | Fuck me. | 弄死我吧 | 
| [12:08] | You’re here late. | 你呆到很晚啊 | 
| [12:09] | Ah, didn’t even notice. | 没注意 | 
| [12:11] | Big plans tomorrow? | 明天有安排吗 | 
| [12:14] | You’re looking at them. | 就是你看到我手上这些 | 
| [12:15] | Whatever about tomorrow, right? | 明天又能怎样 | 
| [12:17] | It’s just another day where people eat turkey. | 不过是又一个全国人民吃火鸡的日子 | 
| [12:19] | I can eat turkey any day of the year. | 我天天都能吃火鸡 | 
| [12:22] | Dexter’s having people over. | 德克斯特邀请别人去他家 | 
| [12:26] | Well, me. He invited me over. | 我是说我 他邀请了我 | 
| [12:29] | Have a good time. | 玩的开心 | 
| [12:33] | You know… | 其实 | 
| [12:38] | I could use a wingman. | 你可以给我当个男伴 | 
| [12:39] | Yes. | 我去 | 
| [12:40] | I can’t promise it’ll be any fun. | 我不能保证会很好玩 | 
| [12:42] | Well, I could be your thigh man. | 俺可以当你性伴 | 
| [12:46] | Don’t press your luck. | 别考验你的狗屎运 | 
| [12:47] | I’ll let rita know. | 我去告诉丽塔 | 
| [12:58] | What time do you want to eat tomorrow? | 你明天想几点吃晚餐 | 
| [13:01] | Oh, bad news, babe. I got to work. | 坏消息 亲爱的 我得工作 | 
| [13:07] | Well, what time do you get off? | 那你几点下班 | 
| [13:10] | You do want to spend the holiday together, don’t you? | 你想跟我一起过节日的吧 | 
| [13:14] | It’s a holiday. | 节日啊 | 
| [13:15] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [13:17] | Spending it together makes things all…serious. | 一起过 好像我们是来真的 | 
| [13:22] | Ah, it’s just a casual thanksgiving with your girlfriend. | 只是跟女朋友一起随便过个感恩节嘛 | 
| [13:26] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 | 
| [13:27] | That sounds really serious. | 听起来确实很认真 | 
| [13:32] | Joey… | 乔 | 
| [13:35] | I don’t want to spend it alone. | 我不想一个人过 | 
| [13:41] | Plus, uh… | 而且 | 
| [13:44] | I make the best pecan pie in the state of Florida. | 我做的山核桃派是全佛罗里达最好的哦 | 
| [13:50] | I guess I could, you know, | 我想我能 | 
| [13:52] | Come by for dessert. | 顺便来吃个甜点 | 
| [13:54] | Oh, so you just want to eat my pie. | 是啊 你就只是想吃我的派 | 
| [13:57] | Is that it? | 对不 | 
| [14:08] | 棒击案凶手仍在逍遥法外 记者克莉丝汀·希尔报道 | |
| [14:13] | Happy thanksgiving, Mr. Mitchell. | 感恩节快乐 米切尔先生 | 
| [14:16] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 | 
| [14:35] | I will be at Arthur’s by 1,home by 4. | 我一点去亚瑟家 四点回家 | 
| [14:38] | A serial killer’s thanksgiving recipe for success. | 连环杀手感恩节成功杀戮秘诀 | 
| [14:41] | How can none of these be big enough? | 怎么这些都不够大 | 
| [14:43] | Well, maybe if we, um… | 也许我们 | 
| [14:45] | Turn the bird on its side | 把这鸟翻个身 | 
| [14:46] | And then–and, um | 然后就 | 
| [14:48] | Hey, Dex. | 你好 德克斯 | 
| [14:50] | Howdy, pilgrim. | 你好啊 新移民 | 
| [14:51] | Did you hear that the pilgrims didn’t eat turkey | 你听说过新移民过来的第一个感恩节 | 
| [14:53] | On the first thanksgiving? | 没吃火鸡的吗 | 
| [14:56] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [14:56] | They ate corn and eel, | 他们吃玉米跟鳗鱼 | 
| [14:58] | which the native americans taught them to plant and fish. | 是美国原住民 教他们种植跟捕鱼的 | 
| [15:01] | Then the pilgrims slaughtered them all, | 然后新移民就把他们全杀了 | 
| [15:03] | Took their food, and went to church the next day | 抢了他们的食物 然后第二天去教堂 | 
| [15:05] | to thank god for all their good luck. | 感谢上帝赐予他们的好运 | 
| [15:10] | Mm, it’s a phase. Don’t worry about it. | 青春期 别担心 | 
| [15:13] | What you said about traditions shaping our kids… | 你说的家庭传统能塑造孩子 | 
| [15:17] | My not going to work, will that…Misshape them? | 我不在场 这些会不会影响他们 | 
| [15:21] | Look. I wish it was otherwise, | 听着 我也想你不用去 | 
| [15:22] | but you’ll be home soon, right? | 可你会很快回家的 对不 | 
| [15:24] | Right. I just | 是的 只是 | 
| [15:29] | I don’t want to do any damage. | 我不想造成任何伤害 | 
| [15:31] | You’re a parent. | 你为人父母 | 
| [15:33] | Parents do damage. | 为人父母就会造成伤害 | 
| [15:34] | Hopefully we’ll do enough of the good stuff | 但希望我们能做更多好事 | 
| [15:36] | to balance it out. | 来弥补 | 
| [15:38] | Hopefully. | 希望 | 
| [15:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:46] | “ashes to ashes…” | “尘归尘” | 
| [15:47] | Doughnut to doughnut. | 面包圈归面包圈 | 
| [15:50] | It’s all the store had left. | 我把店里剩的全包了 | 
| [15:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [15:53] | Avoiding Christine. | 我在躲克里斯汀 | 
| [15:55] | She can be a little intense. | 她现在逼的有点紧 | 
| [15:57] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 | 
| [15:58] | She keeps calling to set that interview with me. | 她一直打电话催我做采访 | 
| [16:01] | You said you’d do it. | 你答应了做的 | 
| [16:03] | Little busy here. | 事情忙啊 | 
| [16:05] | Look at the timing of the trinity kills. | 看看封三杀手作案的时间 | 
| [16:06] | 15 in december, 40 in july and august, | 15起在12月 40起在七八月 | 
| [16:10] | 20 or so in the spring. | 20多起在春天 | 
| [16:13] | What’s the pattern? | 这是什么人的工作轨迹 | 
| [16:15] | Long-haul truck driver? | 长途货车司机 | 
| [16:17] | Migrant worker? | 农业工人 | 
| [16:20] | Some kind of salesman. | 某种销售人员 | 
| [16:22] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [16:23] | Gobble, gobble. | 吧唧 吧唧 | 
| [16:25] | She’s nothing if not persistent. | 她真是坚持不懈啊 | 
| [16:27] | Hey, babe. What are you doing here? | 宝贝 你到这来干什么 | 
| [16:29] | I thought I’d bring Thanksgiving to you. | 我想把感恩节的气氛带来 | 
| [16:33] | How sweet. | 真贴心啊 | 
| [16:34] | There’s enough for both of you. | 够你俩吃的了 | 
| [16:36] | Oh, thanks, but I’m heading out. | 谢谢 但我要走了 | 
| [16:38] | Debra’s taking the day off. | 黛比可以下班了 | 
| [16:40] | Fuck that. I’ll be multitasking. | 管它的 到时候回来任务多多 | 
| [16:42] | Well, I guess you can take the day off too. | 我猜你也可以下班了 | 
| [16:44] | Sure he can. | 他当然可以 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah, let me just, uh, check with the boss. | 我跟头说一下 | 
| [16:51] | We’ll go eat. | 然后我们去吃饭 | 
| [16:55] | So, Debra, how are you feeling? | 黛布拉 舒服点了吗 | 
| [16:59] | Do you mind if we put off that interview | 我们能推迟那个采访吗 | 
| [17:00] | Until after the holiday? | 假期结束以后好吗 | 
| [17:02] | I’m not here as a reporter. | 我现在不是记者 | 
| [17:04] | I’m here as Joey’s girlfriend. | 而是乔的女朋友 | 
| [17:08] | My condolences. | 对你深表同情 | 
| [17:11] | You know, he really cares about you. | 他很关心你 | 
| [17:14] | After you got shot, you were all he could talk about. | 你中枪后 他谈的都是你的事 | 
| [17:17] | Really messed him up. | 真的让他心烦意乱 | 
| [17:19] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是 | 
| [17:22] | I just | 我只是 | 
| [17:23] | I just wanted to say, um… | 想说 | 
| [17:27] | I’m really sorry about what happened to you. | 我对你经历的事真的很抱歉 | 
| [17:33] | I can’t even imagine | 我简直不能想象看着 | 
| [17:36] | looking into the eyes of the person you love… | 所爱之人的眼睛 | 
| [17:40] | Watching as he takes his last breath. | 看着他咽下最后一口气 | 
| [17:47] | Let’s hope you never have to. | 希望你永远不会遇到这种事 | 
| [18:00] | You got Lloyd Paulson to confess? | 你让罗伊德·鲍尔森认罪了 | 
| [18:02] | Been waiting ten years to close this one. | 等了十年终于结案了 | 
| [18:05] | I promised the victim’s husband | 我向受害者丈夫保证过 | 
| [18:07] | I’d find the man who killed his wife. | 会找到杀害他妻子的人 | 
| [18:08] | Finally lived up to that promise. | 终于能履行这个诺言了 | 
| [18:10] | You should go tell the husband. | 你应该去告诉他 | 
| [18:12] | Give him something to be thankful for. | 让他在感恩节可以感谢你一下 | 
| [18:14] | As soon as I process that pendejo. | 处理了那个家伙就去 | 
| [18:15] | Do you want to come with? | 一起去吧 | 
| [18:18] | To a next-of-kin notification? | 去通知受害者家属吗 | 
| [18:21] | It is official business. | 这是公事 | 
| [18:31] | Kyle. | 凯尔 | 
| [18:32] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 | 
| [18:35] | To you too. | 你也是 | 
| [18:36] | Kyle. | 凯尔 | 
| [18:38] | What a nice surprise. | 真惊喜啊 | 
| [18:39] | Apparently Jonah didn’t mention inviting me. | 显然乔纳没有说邀请了我 | 
| [18:42] | I just wanted to drop by and say hi. | 我只是过来打个招呼 | 
| [18:47] | It’s my first thanksgiving without my family and I… | 我第一次没有家人的感恩节 | 
| [18:51] | Didn’t know what to do with myself. | 自己一个人不知道做什么 | 
| [18:56] | I suppose you should eat with us. | 你应该和我们一起吃饭 | 
| [18:59] | Full tables, full hearts, | 丰富的食物 热情的心 | 
| [19:01] | Full bellies. | 饱饱的肚子 | 
| [19:02] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [19:07] | Aunt Deb’s here! | 黛比姑妈来了 | 
| [19:09] | Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys. | 感恩节快乐 小可爱 | 
| [19:12] | Thanks for the video. | 谢谢给我的视频 | 
| [19:14] | – Hi, Deb. – Hi, Deb. | -你好 黛比 -你好 黛比 | 
| [19:17] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [19:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [19:20] | Danny and Grace’s dad. | 丹尼和格瑞斯的爸爸 | 
| [19:21] | Danny, let me help. | 丹尼 我来帮忙 | 
| [19:22] | You don’t know where that piece is. | 你不知道那一块在哪 | 
| [19:25] | Where’s Dexter? | 德克斯特在哪 | 
| [19:27] | He’s at some crime thing | 忙罪案的事 | 
| [19:28] | in Monroe county. | 在门罗县 | 
| [19:29] | Said he’d be back for dinner. | 他说会回来吃晚饭 | 
| [19:31] | He’s more like dad every day. | 他越来越像爸爸了 | 
| [19:33] | Come look at our puzzle. | 来帮我们拼拼图 | 
| [19:34] | We’ve already got the corners. | 我们已经解决了角上的问题 | 
| [19:35] | Cody, leave her alone. | 柯迪 别烦她 | 
| [19:37] | You don’t want to help? | 你不想来玩吗 | 
| [19:39] | I’m sorry, little man, but I’ve got work to do. | 抱歉 小家伙 我有工作要做 | 
| [19:47] | You are good. | 算你厉害 | 
| [19:49] | Another three hours to go. | 还要三小时 | 
| [19:51] | Oh, when do you want to put in the broccoli-cheese casserole? | 什么时候开始烤芝士焗西兰花 | 
| [19:54] | Uh, about an hour before. | 应该一小时前就烤 | 
| [19:55] | The sweet potatoes need an hour | 地瓜还要一小时 | 
| [19:56] | And the corn pudding needs about 30 minutes. | 而且粟米布丁大概要30分钟 | 
| [19:58] | Is it all gonna fit? | 都能搞定吗 | 
| [20:01] | No. | 不能 | 
| [20:03] | None of it’s gonna fit. What was I thinking? | 一个都搞不好 我怎么想的 | 
| [20:05] | Well, you were thinking that, | 你原来想的是 | 
| [20:06] | My fabulous neighbor has, not one, but two ovens. | 我可爱的邻居有两个烤箱 | 
| [20:11] | You know, you really are a lifesaver. | 你真的是个救星 | 
| [20:12] | You should just wear a red cross on your forehead. | 你应该在头上放个红十字 | 
| [20:17] | Oven crisis. | 烤箱危机 | 
| [20:18] | Deb, can you watch the kids? | 黛比 你能看着孩子吗 | 
| [20:19] | Harrison’s asleep. | 哈里森睡了 | 
| [20:20] | Uh, actually, I was gonna try to get some… | 其实我要去 | 
| [20:25] | Work done. | 做点工作 | 
| [20:25] | Vince, hi. | 文斯 你好 | 
| [20:27] | Vince, Elliot. Elliot, Vince. | 这是文斯 这是埃利奥特 | 
| [20:28] | Hi. Uh, bye. | 你好 回见 | 
| [20:30] | Uh, bye. | 回见 | 
| [20:32] | Bye. | 回见 | 
| [20:35] | They’re using his oven. | 他们到他家烤东西 | 
| [20:36] | Oh, well, guess I’ll be using his oven too. | 估计我也要用他的烤箱了 | 
| [20:39] | Chocolate lava cakes. My specialty. | 巧克力熔岩蛋糕 我的拿手菜 | 
| [20:42] | You have a specialty? | 你有拿手菜 | 
| [20:43] | A river of chocolate love that melts in your mouth. | 巧克力的爱河在你口中融化 | 
| [20:47] | You can make anything sound perverted. | 你能把什么都说得不正经 | 
| [20:49] | It’s a gift. | 这是天分 | 
| [20:58] | Arthur seems to be in a decent mood. | 亚瑟看样子心情不错 | 
| [21:00] | Maybe I’ll be able to slip out early. | 也许我可以早点回家去 | 
| [21:02] | You want me to set the table? | 要我来布置桌子吗 | 
| [21:05] | No, we’ve got to watch the game first. | 不用 我们要先看比赛 | 
| [21:07] | – The game? – yeah. | -比赛 -是啊 | 
| [21:08] | It’s tradition, kyle. | 这是我家里的传统 凯尔 | 
| [21:11] | Will the kids be joining us? | 孩子们也会一起来看的吗 | 
| [21:14] | That too would be tradition, | 那也是传统之一 | 
| [21:16] | But apparently jonah has forgotten. | 但是现在约拿很明显是忘了 | 
| [21:20] | I’m sure he’s on his way. | 我肯定他现在正在赶回来 | 
| [21:22] | He knows how important holidays are to you. | 他很清楚这些节日对你的重要性 | 
| [21:29] | Not such a decent mood after all. | 看来心情也没那么好 | 
| [21:34] | Do you think rebecca could come out now? | 你觉得丽贝卡现在能出来吗 | 
| [21:38] | I suppose. | 恩 | 
| [21:40] | I’ll go get her. | 我去叫她 | 
| [21:45] | She grounded or something? | 她被禁足还是怎么了 | 
| [21:47] | Oh, no. | 没有 | 
| [21:48] | No, nothing like that. | 不是你想得那样 | 
| [22:01] | This is Carl Haas? | 这就是卡尔·哈斯吗 | 
| [22:03] | He’s been in a persistent vegetative state | 他变成永久性植物人 | 
| [22:05] | For several years. | 都好几年了 | 
| [22:07] | Stepped off a sidewalk, | 他不小心踩出人行道 | 
| [22:08] | Got hit by a bus. | 被一辆公车撞了 | 
| [22:12] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道有这回事 | 
| [22:15] | It’s been a long time. | 很久之前的事情了 | 
| [22:17] | Would it be possible to have a moment alone with him? | 可以让我们跟他单独相处一会儿吗 | 
| [22:21] | Have a good turkey day. | 感恩节快乐 | 
| [22:29] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 | 
| [22:31] | Like he can hear me. | 好像他能听到我一样吗 | 
| [22:33] | He’ll hear you. | 他能听到你的 | 
| [22:44] | Mr. Haas, | 哈斯先生 | 
| [22:45] | I’m the one who told you about your wife. | 我就是那个告知你妻子情况的人 | 
| [22:51] | I also promised that I’d fi | 我那时也向你承诺要查出… | 
| [22:54] | This is pointless. | 说这些也没什么意义了 | 
| [22:58] | Mr. Haas, Angel knows how much | 哈斯先生 安吉儿很了解 | 
| [23:02] | Your wife meant to you… | 你妻子对你重要性 | 
| [23:05] | And he wants you to know… | 他想让你知道 | 
| [23:14] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道 | 
| [23:18] | That we found the guy who killed her. | 我们查出杀你妻子的人了 | 
| [23:23] | I wish | 我希望 | 
| [23:24] | I wish we would have found him sooner. | 我真希望我们能早点查出来就好了 | 
| [23:28] | Really, I wish he would have never killed your wife, | 真的 我真希望你妻子安然无恙 | 
| [23:31] | But I can’t change that. | 但是我没法改变那个事实 | 
| [23:37] | Can’t change anything. | 不能改变任何事情 | 
| [23:39] | But we got the guy. | 但我们最终抓到那个杀手了 | 
| [23:42] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 | 
| [23:48] | Hello, Mr. Butler. How are you? | 巴特勒先生 你好吗 | 
| [23:50] | Well, I’m fine, Rebecca. | 我很好 丽贝卡 | 
| [23:51] | Kyle, you up for a little pre-game football toss? | 凯尔 看比赛前 想看看我的收藏吗 | 
| [23:54] | I suppose. | 好啊 | 
| [23:56] | I’ll go help mom in the kitchen. | 我去厨房里帮妈妈 | 
| [24:02] | At least I have one perfect child. | 起码还有个好女儿在家 | 
| [24:05] | Yeah, so it would appear. | 是啊 看得出来 | 
| [24:08] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [24:13] | Normally jonah supplies the football. | 一般是约拿提供球 | 
| [24:17] | How about baseball? | 棒球呢 | 
| [24:18] | No. We throw the baseball in spring. | 没有 我们只在春天打棒球 | 
| [24:20] | Thanksgiving we throw the football. | 感恩节我们打橄榄球 | 
| [24:22] | Traditions matter, Kyle. | 这就是传统 凯尔 | 
| [24:25] | Yes, they… shape people. | 恩 它们… 塑造人 | 
| [24:28] | Yeah, and give children a sense of history, tradition. | 是啊 让孩子有历史传统的观念 | 
| [24:31] | Teaches them who they are | 告诉他们是谁 | 
| [24:32] | and what’s expected of them. | 和我们对他们的期望是什么 | 
| [24:34] | And what is expected of them? | 那你对他们的期望是什么 | 
| [24:35] | Generosity, common sense, obedience. | 宽容 讲理 服从 | 
| [24:39] | It’s a father’s responsibility to set the boundaries. | 设定这些道德界线是作为一个父亲的责任 | 
| [24:42] | Child’s duty to honor them. | 作为孩子的责任就是尊重它们 | 
| [24:46] | No, there’s nothing down there. | 不要动那里 那下面没什么东西 | 
| [24:48] | Stop! Kyle, no! | 住手 凯尔 不要动那里 | 
| [24:55] | I made that… | 那个 | 
| [24:57] | When I was still confused. | 是在我混沌之时打造的 | 
| [25:03] | Well, it’s beautiful. | 做得不错 | 
| [25:09] | Which is why I haven’t torn it apart. | 那正是我还没砸碎它的原因 | 
| [25:12] | Probably donate it to the needy. | 也许应该捐献给需要的人 | 
| [25:15] | Obviously I won’t be needing it. | 显然我不会用着它了 | 
| [25:17] | No, you’ll be buried at sea. | 不错 你将会葬身大海 | 
| [25:20] | I have a new lease on life. | 我对生命有了不同的看法 | 
| [25:23] | Thanks to you. | 这都是多亏了你 | 
| [25:28] | Huh. The best laid plans. | 哇 最厉害的黑马 | 
| [25:32] | It’s Jonah’s. | 这个是约拿的 | 
| [25:34] | What’s the point of giving him the better things in life | 给他那么好的东西 | 
| [25:36] | If he can’t take care of them? | 他却不懂得珍惜 真不知道有什么意义 | 
| [25:47] | What kind of father keeps a coffin in his garage? | 怎样的父亲会存棺材在自己车库里 | 
| [25:50] | What kind of father keeps blood slides in his shed? | 怎样的父亲会存血切片在他屋子里 | 
| [26:01] | Hey, we can still get some | 喂 我们还可以弄点… | 
| [26:07] | Here we go. | 好戏上演了 | 
| [26:10] | Dad, I don’t know what happened. | 爸 我也不知道怎么回事 | 
| [26:11] | It was–the car was parked in Luke’s driveway all night. | 车子昨晚都停在卢克家的车道上 | 
| [26:15] | I came out this morning and, you know, | 我今早上起来一看 | 
| [26:17] | Someone had just gone all mental on it. | 不知道哪个家伙看它不爽把它弄成这样 | 
| [26:21] | Dad, I am so sorry. | 爸 我真对不起你 | 
| [26:24] | That’s why god invented car insurance, right? | 那不正是上帝发明车保的原因吗 | 
| [26:40] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [26:59] | There. | 你看 | 
| [27:02] | Now it’s drivable till we can get her fixed. | 现在这车在修好之前 还能勉强开 | 
| [27:06] | Well… | 好了… | 
| [27:09] | Game’s about to start. | 比赛就要开始了 | 
| [27:10] | Shall we? | 我们还是进去看比赛吧 | 
| [27:19] | Come on, Danny. | 加油 丹尼 | 
| [27:20] | Throw it here. | 扔到这里来 | 
| [27:22] | Oh, good one. | 扔得好 | 
| [27:23] | Hey, you two. No wiffle ball in the house. | 喂 你们不要在家里乱扔飞球 | 
| [27:27] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 | 
| [27:28] | all these kids at home at the same time. | 同时在家照顾这些孩子 | 
| [27:30] | Thanksgiving’s only four days. | 感恩节还只是四天 | 
| [27:32] | You should try keeping them entertained | 你还没见识到暑假那会儿 | 
| [27:33] | For three months in the summer. | 三个月更有得忙 | 
| [27:34] | Yeah, plus spring break and christmas break. | 是啊 再算上春假和圣诞假期 | 
| [27:38] | That’s when you’re really climbing the walls. | 你就真的无暇顾及其他了 | 
| [27:39] | June, July, August… | 六月 七月 八月 | 
| [27:44] | December. | 十二月 | 
| [27:48] | Fu-u-udge. | 糕 | 
| [27:50] | Trinity’s in the school system. | 逢三杀手在教育系统工作 | 
| [27:52] | Quinn. | 我是奎恩 请讲 | 
| [27:54] | Joey, it’s deb. | 乔 我是黛布 | 
| [27:55] | His kill schedule matches the school year. | 他的作案规律符合学校作息 | 
| [27:57] | Trinity could be a janitor. | 逢三杀手可能是门卫 | 
| [27:59] | He could be a cafeteria worker, a bus driver, | 餐厅工作人员 校车司机 | 
| [28:01] | A teacher or principal. | 一名老师或是校长 | 
| [28:03] | We got to get to the station. | 我们快回局里去 | 
| [28:04] | I haven’t eaten yet. | 我都还没吃饭 | 
| [28:05] | Jesus, grab a drumstick to go. | 老天 抓个鸡腿路上吃 | 
| [28:07] | Deb, no one’s working today | 黛布 今天大家都休息 | 
| [28:09] | And we’re gonna need a warrant | 我们必须有授权 | 
| [28:10] | to access any school databases. | 才能进入学校数据库 | 
| [28:12] | We can find a judge. | 我们可以找个法官 | 
| [28:13] | Yeah, who’s gonna love us for tearing him | 我们今天去打扰他们家人团聚 | 
| [28:15] | – Away from his family. – Come on. | -他不恨死我们才怪 -拜托 | 
| [28:16] | We’re not gonna get anywhere today. | 今天我们啥都做不成 | 
| [28:20] | Fu– | 见… | 
| [28:22] | Fudge. | 见鬼 | 
| [28:26] | Break in a case? | 案件有突破了吗 | 
| [28:27] | We’ll see. | 翘首以待 | 
| [28:32] | Not a horrible thanksgiving, right? | 感恩节也不那么讨厌吧 | 
| [28:35] | No, actually, it’s kind of nice. | 是啊 事实上还挺不错 | 
| [28:38] | You sound surprised. | 听起来你有点吃惊 | 
| [28:41] | I am a little. | 是有一点 | 
| [28:44] | So having a girlfriend isn’t so bad after all? | 毕竟有个女友还不错吧 | 
| [28:47] | You with the labels. | 这些称呼对你来说 | 
| [28:50] | Why does it matter? | 为什么这么重要 | 
| [28:52] | I just | 只是我 | 
| [28:55] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 | 
| [28:57] | I’d kind of like to have it returned. | 我希望自己的感情得到回报 | 
| [29:03] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [29:09] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 | 
| [29:16] | You are so my girlfriend. | 你这个女友还真是尽职 | 
| [29:23] | Get–get | 快 | 
| [29:25] | Get him! get him! | 快追上他 | 
| [29:26] | Get–get–get– get him! | 追上他 | 
| [29:29] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [29:30] | They didn’t get the first down. | 他们第一次进攻也没成功 | 
| [29:33] | Jonah seems safe for the moment. | 看起来约拿现在暂时没事 | 
| [29:35] | I’m not a big football fan. | 我不算是橄榄球迷 | 
| [29:37] | I think I’ll go see if I can help Sally. | 我还是去看看萨利有什么要帮忙的吧 | 
| [29:40] | Oh, that’s very nice of you. | 你人真好 | 
| [29:45] | Look at that. There’s three men on him. | 有三个人防守他呢 | 
| [29:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 | 
| [29:54] | This room’s kind of young for a teenager. | 这个房间对于青少年来说有点幼稚 | 
| [30:02] | Are those to keep someone out | 这是为了防止人出去 | 
| [30:05] | Or keep someone in? | 还是防止别人进来呢 | 
| [30:17] | My god. He locks his daughter in here. | 天啊 他把自己的女儿锁在房间里 | 
| [30:31] | You need any help? | 要帮忙吗 | 
| [30:33] | I’m completely useless in the kitchen. | 我在厨房完全插不上手 | 
| [30:37] | Sure. | 当然啦 | 
| [30:38] | Uh, something for the centerpiece. | 摘点花装饰餐桌 | 
| [30:41] | Roses. | 玫瑰 | 
| [30:42] | Dad always likes these. | 爸爸喜欢玫瑰 | 
| [30:44] | Everything for dad, huh? | 所做的一切都是为了爸爸 是吗 | 
| [30:49] | Those locks on your door for him too? | 你房门上的锁也是他的主意吗 | 
| [30:58] | He says they’re there to protect me. | 他说这能保护我 | 
| [31:01] | Do they? | 真的吗 | 
| [31:06] | Third down. | 第三轮进攻 | 
| [31:07] | He’s open. He’s open! | 他突破了 | 
| [31:09] | Go, go! | 冲啊 | 
| [31:10] | Touchdown! | 触地得分 | 
| [31:12] | What a play. | 好球 | 
| [31:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:31] | No, dad. | 不要 爸爸 | 
| [31:36] | And that’s for my windshield. | 这是砸坏挡风玻璃的惩罚 | 
| [31:42] | Things of beauty need to be honored. | 应对美丽之物持有敬畏之心 | 
| [31:58] | I ran away once. | 我曾经逃跑过一次 | 
| [32:00] | He caught me and… | 他把我抓了回来 | 
| [32:03] | It was bad. | 结果很糟糕 | 
| [32:04] | It’s not always gonna be like this. | 这样的事情不会经常发生 | 
| [32:10] | Jonah told me that you’re helping him. | 约拿告诉我说你在帮他 | 
| [32:13] | Yeah, if you can call it that. | 算是吧 如果你这样认为 | 
| [32:16] | You can help me too. | 那你也可以帮我 | 
| [32:18] | Get me out of here. | 帮我逃离这里 | 
| [32:21] | You just need to wait a while. | 你还得再等等 | 
| [32:23] | You’re too young to be on your own. | 你太年轻了 无法自立 | 
| [32:28] | I don’t have to be on my own. | 我不需要自立 | 
| [32:31] | I could be with you. | 我可以和你在一起 | 
| [32:34] | With me? | 和我一起 | 
| [32:35] | Jonah also says you’re nice. | 约拿也说了 你人很好 | 
| [32:40] | I try to be. | 这是我努力的方向 | 
| [32:42] | If you’re nice to me, | 如果你对我好 | 
| [32:43] | I can be nice to you. | 我也会对你好 | 
| [32:47] | I’ll do anything you want. | 我会满足你的任何要求 | 
| [32:49] | I don’t | 我不 | 
| [32:52] | Rebecca, you’re 15. | 丽贝卡 你才15岁 | 
| [32:54] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想从你身上索取任何东西 | 
| [32:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [32:59] | Look, I know what guys like. | 我了解像你这样的人 | 
| [33:01] | – No. – Rebecca? | -别这样 -丽贝卡 | 
| [33:04] | Go inside. | 进屋去 | 
| [33:11] | Sally, it’s not-shh. | 萨莉 不是你… | 
| [33:13] | I am so sorry about Rebecca’s behavior. | 对于丽贝卡的行为 我要说对不起 | 
| [33:18] | Just please don’t say anything to Arthur. | 请别对亚瑟说什么 | 
| [33:26] | Kyle, you can’t. | 凯尔 无论你跟丽贝卡 | 
| [33:28] | Whatever you did with Rebecca… | 之间发生了什么 都不要说 | 
| [33:30] | I didn’t. | 我什么都没做 | 
| [33:30] | Whatever you’re going to do, | 我不管你的计划 | 
| [33:32] | I don’t care. | 是什么 | 
| [33:33] | Just please, I’m begging you. | 我求你 | 
| [33:36] | – Don’t tell him. – I wouldn’t. | -千万别告诉亚瑟 -我不会 | 
| [33:38] | I wouldn’t. I won’t. | 我不会 不会的 | 
| [33:41] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [33:44] | Yeah, I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [33:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [33:56] | What the hell is he doing to these people? | 他到底给他家人灌了什么迷魂汤 | 
| [34:04] | Rita, hi. | 喂 丽塔 | 
| [34:05] | Hey. How far away are you? | 喂 你还有多久到家 | 
| [34:08] | Uh, probably about an hour or so. | 或许还有一个小时左右 | 
| [34:10] | All right, well, I don’t want you to be surprised | 好吧 我只是想给你打下预防针 | 
| [34:12] | When you get home. | 让你到家不至于太吃惊 | 
| [34:13] | Why? What? | 为什么 出了什么事 | 
| [34:14] | Cody fell into your shed. | 科迪掉进了你的小木屋 | 
| [34:15] | What? Is he okay? | 什么 他没事吧 | 
| [34:16] | – What happened? – Well, he’s fine. | -怎么回事 -他没事 | 
| [34:18] | He hit a wiffle ball onto the top of the shed, | 他把一个威浮球打到你的小木屋顶上去了 | 
| [34:20] | climbed up to get it, the skylight cracked… | 然后他爬上去想把它弄下来 结果屋顶破了 | 
| [34:23] | And he fell through. | 他从中间掉了下来 | 
| [34:25] | Elliot was gonna push on the air conditioner. | 埃利奥特想把空调推开 然后爬进去 | 
| [34:28] | No, don’t. | 不 别 | 
| [34:29] | Uh, he didn’t. | 他没推 | 
| [34:31] | He took off the door with an axe. | 他只是用斧子把门打开了 | 
| [34:33] | So my shed has no door? | 我的小屋现在没门了 | 
| [34:36] | Dexter, Cody was scared and crying, all right? | 德克斯特 科迪当时既害怕又在哭 | 
| [34:38] | I told Elliot to get him out however he could. | 我告诉埃利奥特用任何方法把科迪弄出来 | 
| [34:40] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 对 当然 当然 | 
| [34:41] | I’ll… | 我… | 
| [34:43] | Thank Elliot when I get home. | 到家之后会感谢埃利奥特的 | 
| [34:45] | Well, I’ll see you soon, okay? | 那一会见 好吗 | 
| [34:50] | No one can get into the trunk’s false bottom. | 箱子的暗层谁都不能看 | 
| [34:53] | You didn’t think anyone could get into your shed either. | 你当时还觉得没人能进入你的小屋呢 | 
| [34:55] | I gotta get home now. | 我现在必须要回家去 | 
| [35:02] | Arthur, I just got a call and I think I have to… | 亚瑟 我接到电话 我必须要… | 
| [35:09] | Jonah, what happened? | 约拿 你怎么了 | 
| [35:12] | I whacked it on the coffee table. | 我磕到咖啡桌了 | 
| [35:14] | My son, the klutz. | 我儿子笨手笨脚的 | 
| [35:16] | This team hasn’t been the same since they traded Johnson. | 这支队自从强生转会后 已大不如前了 | 
| [35:20] | What else will he do to Jonah if I leave? | 如果我现在离开 约拿又会出什么状况 | 
| [35:35] | Turkey wraps, Icees. | 土鸡卷 艾斯 | 
| [35:38] | And Cuervo Silver. | 再来瓶金快活银酒 | 
| [35:40] | Only the best for you. | 最好的留给你 | 
| [35:49] | You know, I was thinking… | 我在想… | 
| [35:53] | Carl Haas’s wife gets mugged. | 卡尔·哈斯的老婆被抢了 | 
| [35:55] | Boom. She’s dead. | 然后她就死了 | 
| [35:57] | Carl gets hit by a bus. | 卡尔被车撞了 | 
| [35:58] | Boom. He’s a vegetable. | 他又成了植物人 | 
| [36:04] | You never know when you wake up in the morning | 你没法预测明天醒来 | 
| [36:05] | What the day will bring. | 命运会带给你什么 | 
| [36:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:20] | Are you saying that because you’re afraid | 你之所以这么说是害怕 | 
| [36:21] | You’ll get hit by a bus? | 被公车撞到吗 | 
| [36:22] | No. Well… | 不 | 
| [36:24] | Yes, but… | 是 但是… | 
| [36:29] | I just want you to know what I know | 我只是想让你知道我现在的感受 | 
| [36:32] | before I don’t know it anymore. | 至少是在我还能说话的时候 | 
| [36:37] | And I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:40] | I love you! | 我爱你 | 
| [36:41] | Shh. I can hear you. | 我听见了 | 
| [36:42] | I love Maria Esperanza Di Alma Laguer | 我爱玛丽亚·埃斯波兰萨·第·阿尔玛·洛格丽 | 
| [36:55] | I’m not gonna say it. | 我不会说出来 | 
| [37:01] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我吗 | 
| [37:04] | I’m afraid if I say it… | 我在害怕一旦我说出来 | 
| [37:08] | Something will happen, like you’ll get hit by a bus. | 坏事会发生 像是你被公车撞什么的 | 
| [37:26] | So watch out for moving buses. | 以后小心所有移动的公车 | 
| [37:30] | ‘Cause I love… | 因为我爱… | 
| [37:33] | Angel Juan Marcos Batista. | 安吉儿·胡安·马可仕·巴蒂斯塔 | 
| [37:49] | Ah! rats! ow! | 啊 老鼠 烫 | 
| [37:50] | Uh-oh. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 快过来 过来 | 
| [37:54] | There you go. | 就这样继续 | 
| [37:56] | Isn’t Thanksgiving fun? | 感恩节不咋滴的吧 | 
| [37:57] | Thank god it’s only once a year. | 幸好一年只有一次 | 
| [37:59] | Do you have any ice? | 你家有冰吗 | 
| [38:01] | No. Peas are better. | 没有 用冰冻豆子更好 | 
| [38:03] | Come on, Rita. Give peas a chance. | 别这样 丽塔 给豆子一个机会 | 
| [38:06] | Now come on. Take a seat. | 坐上来 | 
| [38:16] | There. | 这样就好了 | 
| [38:18] | Did you say, “rats”? | 你刚刚是说”老鼠”[也有糟糕的意思] | 
| [38:21] | I guess I’ve been spending too much time with the kids. | 我想我跟孩子呆太久了 | 
| [38:26] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:29] | I like taking care of you. | 我喜欢照顾你 | 
| [38:43] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [38:44] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我刚刚在想什么 | 
| [38:46] | Yeah, I don’t either. | 不 我也不清楚 | 
| [38:48] | Well, no, it’s just | 不 只是 | 
| [38:49] | We have this connection and it’s not just because | 我们这么谈得来 还不是仅仅因为 | 
| [38:51] | We’re both lonely | 我们两人都很孤单 | 
| [38:52] | No, I’m not lonely. | 不 我不孤单 | 
| [38:53] | I have Dexter. | 我有德克斯特 | 
| [38:55] | The guy who’s never home? | 那个从不在家的丈夫 | 
| [39:18] | Deb, I’m gonna take off. | 黛布 我要走了 | 
| [39:19] | Not feeling so hot. | 感到有些无聊 | 
| [39:21] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你别走 | 
| [39:23] | Here. | 抱着 | 
| [39:26] | You’re my wingman. | 你是我的帮手 | 
| [39:26] | No, this family doesn’t really need me around. | 这家人不需要我 | 
| [39:28] | – I’ll see you at the… – No, no, shh! | -回头见 -不 | 
| [39:30] | You belong here as much as anyone does. | 你比谁都更属于这 | 
| [39:32] | And if you go, I’ll be the one single person here. | 如果你走了 我就是一个人了 | 
| [39:35] | I really don’t feel like remembering why that is, you know? | 我真的不想记起造成孤家寡人的原因 | 
| [39:40] | Why Frank’s gone. | 弗兰克离开的原因 | 
| [39:42] | Why I’m here. | 我还活着的原因 | 
| [39:43] | Hey…Yeah. I’ll stay. | 好 我留下 | 
| [39:49] | But I need booze. | 但我要喝酒 | 
| [39:50] | You and me both. | 我也是 | 
| [40:01] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [40:05] | Are you the one my mom told me not to talk to? | 妈妈是不是说不准和你说话 | 
| [40:08] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 | 
| [40:10] | And for this bounty before us, | 感谢眼前的盛宴 | 
| [40:12] | We thank you and look to you, oh, lord, | 感谢你上帝 | 
| [40:14] | to strengthen our resolve to strive, | 增强我们奋斗的决心 | 
| [40:16] | to seek, to find, | 去发现和探索 | 
| [40:17] | and not to yield. | 不放弃 | 
| [40:19] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [40:19] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 | 
| [40:21] | Looks marvelous, Sally. | 很好 萨莉 | 
| [40:23] | Thank you, Arthur. | 谢谢 亚瑟 | 
| [40:26] | We, uh we have a little… | 我们有个 | 
| [40:30] | Family tradition, Kyle, | 家庭传统 凯尔 | 
| [40:33] | Before we start… | 开动之前 | 
| [40:35] | Of saying what we’re thankful for. | 要说出我们的感谢 | 
| [40:39] | I’ll start. | 我开始 | 
| [40:40] | I’m thankful for this family. | 感谢这个家 | 
| [40:43] | Pass your plates. | 给我盘子 | 
| [40:44] | Sally? | 萨莉 | 
| [40:45] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [40:48] | I’m thankful for this lovely home… | 感谢这个可爱的家 | 
| [40:54] | And for my son, | 我的儿子 | 
| [40:55] | who I am so proud of. | 他是我的骄傲 | 
| [40:58] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [40:59] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 | 
| [41:04] | And for my beautiful daughter, | 我美丽的女儿 | 
| [41:07] | Who is growing up so quickly. | 茁壮成长 | 
| [41:12] | I am so blessed. | 我真是太有福气了 | 
| [41:17] | I’m thankful that Mrs. Wilder | 我要谢谢怀尔德夫人 | 
| [41:19] | Gave us an extra two days to finish our report | 多给我两天完成关于埃斯库罗斯作品的 | 
| [41:22] | on Aeschylus. | 论文 | 
| [41:25] | And I’m also thankful for this nice home. | 我也感谢这个温馨的家 | 
| [41:30] | Is this what it takes to survive with him? | 难道这样他们才能取悦他吗 | 
| [41:36] | Um, I’m thankful for this house too… | 我也感谢这个家 | 
| [41:42] | And for god. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [41:45] | You know what I’m thankful for? | 知道我还谢什么吗 | 
| [41:48] | My car. | 我的车 | 
| [41:59] | I’m thankful for yams. | 我感谢好吃的 | 
| [42:01] | Yams? | 好吃的 | 
| [42:03] | Comfort food. | 美味的食物 | 
| [42:07] | Thank you all for the comfort of your home. | 感谢你们给我家的温暖 | 
| [42:09] | Where no one said they were thankful for me. | 怎么没人说感谢我 | 
| [42:15] | Did you, Jonah? | 你 约拿 | 
| [42:18] | Did you say you were thankful for me, Jonah? | 你要感谢我吗 约拿 | 
| [42:22] | What’s that? | 怎么样 | 
| [42:23] | I did not say I was thankful for you… | 我不想说感谢你 | 
| [42:27] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不是这样想的 | 
| [42:31] | I am so thankful for you, Arthur. | 我要感谢你 亚瑟 | 
| [42:33] | Shut up, cunt. | 住嘴 贱人 | 
| [42:35] | Whoa, Arthur. | 亚瑟 | 
| [42:36] | Kyle, perhaps it’s time for you to go. | 凯尔 也许你该走了 | 
| [42:39] | I think I should stay. | 我想我应该留下 | 
| [42:41] | Yeah, sure. Stay. | 是的 留下 | 
| [42:42] | Watch the show. | 看这场秀 | 
| [42:43] | I’m thankful for you, daddy. | 我感谢你 爸爸 | 
| [42:45] | Go to your room, Vera. | 回房间 维拉 | 
| [42:46] | No! She’s not Vera! | 不 她不是维拉 | 
| [42:48] | And she’s not your goddamn prisoner | 不是你的囚犯 | 
| [42:50] | And she’s not eight anymore! | 她也不再是八岁的小孩 | 
| [42:52] | This whole life | 这种生活 | 
| [42:53] | your life is a lie! | 你的生活是个谎言 | 
| [42:56] | These are lies! | 都是谎言 | 
| [42:59] | Fucking community hero? | 什么社区英雄 | 
| [43:01] | Jonah, this isn’t the way. | 约拿 别这样 | 
| [43:04] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [43:06] | Oh, who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [43:07] | You’re a killer. | 杀手 | 
| [43:12] | Sucking the fucking life out of all of us! | 毁了我们的生活 | 
| [43:15] | Mom, Becca, me! | 妈妈的 贝卡的 我的 | 
| [43:17] | – Fucking little – No, daddy! | -小子 -不 爸爸 | 
| [43:19] | Don’t! daddy, no! | 不 爸爸 不 | 
| [43:19] | You’re killing us! | 你在折磨我们 | 
| [43:23] | Put her down. | 放下 | 
| [43:24] | Fuck you and fuck Vera. | 去你的 去维拉的 | 
| [43:26] | Don’t. | 不 | 
| [43:33] | Fuck you! | 去你的 | 
| [43:40] | Get the fuck off him! | 放开他 | 
| [43:45] | Oh, my god! No! No! | 老天 不 | 
| [43:47] | No, daddy! no! | 不 爸爸 | 
| [43:51] | No, you don’t have to kill him! | 你不用杀他 | 
| [43:52] | No! Dad! Dad! | 不 爸爸 | 
| [43:57] | I should have fucking killed you when I had the chance. | 我应该有机会就杀了你的 | 
| [44:04] | Oh, my god! | 老天 | 
| [44:06] | – Arthur! – Sally. | -亚瑟 -萨莉 | 
| [44:15] | Thankful to be out of that fucking house! | 感谢离开那该死的房子了 | 
| [44:17] | You showed trinity the monster in you. | 你让逢三杀手看到你的真面目了 | 
| [44:20] | He’ll see you coming now. | 他现在会提防你的 | 
| [44:22] | I don’t know. Seeing them like that | 我不知道 看上去他们就像… | 
| [44:23] | He’s destroyed everyone in that family. | 他毁了那个家庭的每个人 | 
| [44:26] | That’s what happens to people who live with a monster. | 和一个怪物生活在一块就会这样 | 
| [44:28] | I am nothing like him! | 别拿我跟他比 | 
| [44:31] | My family is nothing like that. | 我的家庭根本不是那样 | 
| [44:32] | What’s 18 more years of being with you gonna do to them? | 他们跟你再生活18年会变成什么样 | 
| [44:35] | Arthur’s terrorized them into maintaining his cover. | 亚瑟胁迫他们 以隐藏他的真面目 | 
| [44:38] | They’re nothing but human shields. | 他们只不过是人体盾牌 | 
| [44:42] | The only reason you started dating Rita was for cover. | 你和丽塔约会的唯一原因也是为了掩饰自身 | 
| [44:46] | She’s much more than that now. | 她对我的意义不仅仅是那样 | 
| [44:48] | She and the kids. Much more. | 她和孩子们对我来说意味着更多 | 
| [44:55] | My family is nothing like that. | 我的家庭根本不是那样 | 
| [45:04] | Dexter’s home! | 德克斯特回家了 | 
| [45:06] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 | 
| [45:07] | – Me. – I am. | -我 -还有我 | 
| [45:08] | I am so happy you’re home. | 很高兴你回来了 | 
| [45:12] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 | 
| [45:19] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [45:19] | Uh, Cody | 柯迪 | 
| [45:20] | Why don’t you help your aunt Deb set the table? | 为什么不帮你黛布姑妈摆好餐具 | 
| [45:22] | Astor, I can use your help in the kitchen. | 爱斯特 来厨房帮我 | 
| [45:27] | Sorry about your shed, Dexter. | 弄坏你的小屋我很抱歉 德克斯特 | 
| [45:34] | As long as you’re okay, that’s all that matters. | 只要你安全 那才是最重要的 | 
| [45:41] | I’m gonna go check on the shed. | 我会去检查的小屋的 | 
| [45:42] | Make sure it’s safe in there. | 确保在那安全 | 
| [45:45] | Miss us? | 想我们了 | 
| [45:48] | You have no idea. | 你无法体会的 | 
| [45:59] | God, I miss my apartment. | 天啊 我想念我的公寓 | 
| [46:08] | They’re safe. | 幸好它们很安全 | 
| [46:11] | So’s my trunk. | 还有我的箱子 | 
| [46:17] | Is anything really safe here? | 在这真的安全吗 | 
| [46:19] | The kids, Rita? | 孩子们 丽塔 | 
| [46:24] | You? | 你 | 
| [46:25] | I’ll find an alternative. | 我会想别的办法的 | 
| [46:32] | Trinity was supposed to be the alternative. | 逢三杀手本应该死在你手上的 | 
| [46:41] | Uh, spoons go inside or outside the knives? | 汤勺朝小刀里面还是外面 | 
| [46:47] | Surprise us. | 你说了算 | 
| [46:51] | Can I see your scars, aunt Deb? | 我能看下你的伤疤吗 黛布姑妈 | 
| [46:57] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [47:01] | Does it still hurt? | 还疼吗 | 
| [47:07] | Sometimes… | 有时候会 | 
| [47:10] | Here. | 这里也是 | 
| [47:12] | Did you see that guy die? | 你目睹那家伙死的对吗 | 
| [47:16] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [47:19] | Looked right in his eyes. | 注视着他的眼睛 | 
| [47:21] | Were his eyes open? | 他的眼睛是睁着吗 | 
| [47:23] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [47:26] | Watched him take his last breath. | 看着他 直到他咽气 | 
| [47:33] | How did she know that? | 她怎么知道的 | 
| [47:35] | How did who know what? | 谁怎么知道 | 
| [47:37] | Nobody but me. | 只有我 没别人知道 | 
| [47:40] | How much did you tell Christine | 你和克莉丝汀说了多少 | 
| [47:42] | about the Lundy shooting? | 关于蓝迪遭枪击的事 | 
| [47:43] | Nothing. | 一点也没说 | 
| [47:44] | Well, maybe you left lundy’s file lying around accidentally. | 也许你以前不小心把卷宗留在那了 | 
| [47:47] | No. | 没有 | 
| [47:47] | And maybe Christine saw some of the pictures. | 也许克莉丝汀看到了照片 | 
| [47:50] | She saw how he was lying on his side | 她看见他是如何躺在那的 | 
| [47:52] | How he fell in front of me, so that I could see him | 如何在我面前倒下 以至于我能看见他 | 
| [47:53] | Take his last | 看见他最后的 | 
| [47:55] | Morgan, I’m telling you, I learned my lesson. | 摩根 我告诉你 我已经学乖了 | 
| [47:57] | I never even took the Lundy files out of the station. | 我从未把蓝迪的文件从局里带走 | 
| [48:00] | There’s no way she could have seen it. | 她根本没办法看到 | 
| [48:05] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 | 
| [48:10] | Not all happy families are alike. | 不是所有幸福的家庭都相似的 | 
| [48:14] | They are happy… | 他们很幸福 | 
| [48:16] | aren’t they? | 不是吗 | 
| [48:19] | Are they normal kids? | 他们是正常的孩子吗 | 
| [48:22] | How can you tell a loving wife from a frightened one? | 你能区别体贴可爱和担惊受怕的老婆吗 | 
| [48:28] | A friendly neighbor. | 友好的邻居 | 
| [48:30] | Co-worker. | 同事 | 
| [48:31] | Sister. | 妹妹 | 
| [48:33] | Son. | 儿子 | 
| [48:36] | Are any of them what they seem? | 他们像表面上看起来的那样吗 | 
| [48:39] | Or are they little bombs waiting to explode? | 还是他们之间的”微型炸弹”等待引爆 | 
| [48:44] | Happy Thanksgiving, son. | 感恩节快乐 儿子 | 
| [48:48] | Dexter? Everything okay? | 德克斯特 你还好吗 | 
| [48:51] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [48:54] | It is, isn’t it? | 很好 不是吗 | 
| [48:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [48:58] | Everything is exactly the way it should be. | 一切都准备妥当了 | 
| [49:01] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [49:05] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 没错 | 
| [49:06] | Why don’t we go around the table | 为什么我们一桌人不轮流 | 
| [49:07] | and everybody say what they’re thankful for? | 说说想要感恩的对象呢 | 
| [49:09] | No! | 不 | 
| [49:12] | I don’t want this yummy food to get cold. | 我不想这些美食冷了 | 
| [49:14] | I’m thankful for Dexter. | 我很感谢德克斯特 | 
| [49:21] | Let’s eat. | 开吃吧 | 
| [49:27] | Sure you don’t want to stay? | 你确定不想留下吗 | 
| [49:29] | I’m too tired to spend the night. | 我太累了今晚不能陪你过了 | 
| [49:31] | You made sure of that. | 你应该清楚 | 
| [49:35] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 | 
| [49:37] | And the day after that and after that. | 还有后天 大后天 | 
| [49:43] | I’m here if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意的话 我一直在这的 | 
| [49:45] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [49:46] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [50:06] | Joey. | 乔 | 
| [50:13] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |