时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dexter morgan, good suburban husband, | 德克斯特·摩根 郊区的模仿丈夫 |
[00:06] | Happy father of three… | 三个孩子的父亲 |
[00:07] | Living the dream. | 生活在梦境里 |
[00:09] | Daddy kills people. | 爸爸杀过人 |
[00:10] | It’s always the same 3 killed. | 逢三杀手每次总是作案三起 |
[00:13] | A young woman in a bathtub | 浴缸杀人案 |
[00:14] | Followed by a mother falling to her death | 跳楼自杀案 |
[00:16] | And ending with a man getting bludgeoned. | 棍击致死案 |
[00:20] | Trinity… he doesn’t belong here. | 逢三杀手不应该属于这里 |
[00:23] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不合情理 |
[00:24] | – Hi, honey. – Trinity’s a husband. | -晚上好 亲爱的 -逢三杀手已为人夫 |
[00:26] | A father. he’s… | 已为人父 他… |
[00:29] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[00:31] | Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy. | 蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓这家伙 |
[00:34] | I think he got too close, and I think it got him killed. | 我认为他快追查到凶手了才引来杀身之祸 |
[00:38] | I need a partner, Dexter. someone I can trust. | 我要的是能信任的伴侣 德克斯特 |
[00:40] | Unless you can be completely honest with me, | 除非你对我完全坦诚 |
[00:43] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 不然我无法和你继续生活 |
[00:46] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[00:47] | Stay the hell away from my wife. | 他妈的离我妻子远点 |
[00:50] | There’s only one person who can help me. | 只有一个人可以帮我 |
[00:51] | – Arthur Mitchell. – Kyle Butler. | -我是亚瑟·米切尔 -我是凯尔·巴特勒 |
[00:53] | Four walls, one heart. | “心灵的庇护所” |
[00:54] | We build homes for the homeless. | 我们为无家可归之人建福利房 |
[00:56] | Still so much to learn about handling the kids | 我还有很多要向他学习 |
[00:59] | and the wife. | 如何与孩子和妻子相处 |
[01:00] | – Choose your weapon. – Or maybe not. | -挑一把你的”武器” -或者都不要 |
[01:05] | Kill him now. | 快杀了他 |
[01:07] | No more confessions, no more good deeds, | 再也没有忏悔 没有善行 |
[01:10] | And no more fucking remorse. | 甚至没有该死的悔恨 |
[01:12] | This isn’t how you die. | 这不该这么死去的 |
[01:14] | It’s been my dad’s baby for years. | 多年来 这都是我爸的宝贝车 |
[01:15] | Fucking hate you! fucking asshole! | 我恨死你了 他妈的混蛋 |
[01:20] | Get the fuck… | 你他妈的… |
[01:21] | Off of him! | 快放开他 |
[01:24] | I should have fucking killed you when I had the chance. | 见鬼的 我早该有机会就杀了你的 |
[01:28] | Did you and my father have a romantic relationship? | 你和我父亲有过恋爱关系吗 |
[01:32] | I was one of his girlfriends, | 如果你要这样问的话 |
[01:34] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 我曾是他的众多女友之一 |
[01:35] | There were others? | 还有其他人吗 |
[01:36] | Laura Moser, my mother. | 劳拉·摩莎 我的生母 |
[01:39] | – You remember now? – I have a brother. | -你想起来了吗 -我还有个哥哥 |
[01:40] | Watch your mom die… | 亲眼目睹自己的母亲被杀害 |
[01:43] | It’s all right, little guy. You’re safe now. | 没事了 孩子 你安全了 |
[01:47] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[01:50] | Oh, my god. the boys begin the cycle. | 天啊 这些男孩才是杀戮的开始 |
[01:53] | If I can make the police think | 如果我误导警方 |
[01:54] | the trinity killer is someone else, | 以为逢三杀手另有其人 |
[01:55] | Arthur’s all mine. | 那么亚瑟就是我的掌中之物了 |
[01:57] | Stan Beaudry. | 斯坦·博德里 |
[01:59] | A decoy. | 他是个诱饵 |
[02:01] | I just need to make sure the police find Arthur’s dna. | 这样就能确保警方能找到亚瑟的DNA |
[02:05] | Stan Beaudry is now the trinity killer. | 从而推断斯坦·博德里才是逢三杀手 |
[02:08] | – I killed Lundy. – Wait-no! | -我杀了蓝迪 -等等 不要 |
[02:10] | Don’t, don’t! | 住手 |
[02:14] | Who are you, Kyle? | 你是何方神圣 凯尔 |
[02:16] | What is it you want? | 你有何企图 |
[02:28] | Hello… | 你好啊 |
[02:30] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[04:25] | He knows my name, occupation. | 他知道我的名字和工作 |
[04:28] | He can find out about my family. | 他可以由此追查到我的家人 |
[04:31] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[04:33] | What the hell have I done? | 我竟然露了马脚 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry, sir. You’re on the wrong floor. | 不好意思 先生 你走错了楼层 |
[04:42] | No, it’s exactly the right floor. | 这正是我要来的地方 |
[04:53] | We should talk somewhere else. | 我们该找个其他地方谈谈 |
[04:55] | Somewhere private… | 找个隐秘的地方吗 |
[04:57] | So you can extort money from the trinity killer? | 以便于你从逢三杀手那里勒索钱财吗 |
[05:05] | So what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[05:08] | I want you to disappear from my life. | 我要你从我的生活中消失 |
[05:12] | Like a ghost. | 你就像个鬼魂 |
[05:14] | A really annoying ghost. | 令人厌恶而阴魂不散的鬼魂 |
[05:17] | And you’ll disappear from my life? | 那你也会从我生活中消失吗 |
[05:19] | I couldn’t care less about your life. | 我一点也不在乎你的生活 |
[05:22] | Or death. | 抑或是你的死活 |
[05:25] | Unless you get in my way. | 除非你妨碍到我了 |
[05:38] | If I were you, I’d give up vigilante-ism. | 如果我是你 我就不会做”义务警员” |
[05:40] | You’re not very good at it. | 因为你并不擅长这些 |
[05:44] | Good-bye… | 后会有期 |
[05:47] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[05:51] | He’s right. I screwed up. | 他说的对 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[05:53] | I let it come to this. | 是我把他引来的 |
[06:03] | But no more. | 但一切都将到此为止 |
[06:10] | No fucking more. | 到此为止 |
[06:32] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[06:34] | Come on, Quinn. Not today. | 奎恩 别今天找我麻烦啊 |
[06:36] | Jesus, Morgan, middle of the day, you’re out again? | 摩根 你又想中午就早退吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I have some secondary analysis to do | 是的 关于凯尔·巴特勒案件 |
[06:40] | on the Kyle Butler case. | 还有些后续调查要做 |
[06:42] | There’s a spatter report on Christine Hill’s suicide | 你桌上有份克莉丝汀·希尔的 |
[06:43] | – sitting on your desk, you even look at it? | -自杀血液分析报告 你有弄吗 |
[06:45] | I don’t need to. It’s a cut-and-dry suicide. | 不需要 不是已经定案为自杀了吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah, but you have to sign off on it. | 但你得签字批准才行 |
[06:48] | That’s how it worksyou sign off, case closed. | 那是我们的工作 你签好字才能结案 |
[06:50] | It gets put in a file cabinet | 才能归类到档案柜里去 |
[06:51] | So I don’t have to think about it or hear about it | 所以我不想再跟你浪费口舌 |
[06:52] | – oOr be fucking reminded of. – I’ll get to it. | -或是提醒你了 -我会写的 |
[06:55] | What, when you’re done chasing tail? | 要等你这个案子分析完吗 |
[06:57] | You do not want to question my loyalty to my family, Quinn. | 你没资格质疑我对家庭的忠诚 奎恩 |
[07:00] | Not today. | 至少今天不行 |
[07:01] | Do your fucking job! | 你他妈的做好你分内的事 |
[07:09] | Great. Fucking mess. | 好极了 真他妈的一团糟 |
[07:17] | Do you even have a plan here? | 你难道连计划也没有吗 |
[07:18] | Follow him and look for an opportunity. | 跟踪着他并伺机而动 |
[07:20] | What if he keeps on driving? | 如果他一直开车呢 |
[07:24] | Then I keep on driving. | 那我就一直跟着 |
[07:28] | – It’s Rita. – Don’t answer it. | -是丽塔的 -别接 |
[07:29] | Could be important, about the baby or something. | 可能是什么重要的事 也许和孩子有关 |
[07:31] | Hey, you. | 干嘛 |
[07:32] | I have something very important to say. | 我有些重要的事要说 |
[07:35] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[07:38] | I want my honeymoon with you | 我想和你去度蜜月 |
[07:41] | This weekend. | 这个周末 |
[07:45] | It’s not really a good time. | 但现在貌似不太合适吧 |
[07:49] | It’s a perfect time. | 这个时间正好 |
[07:50] | Astor and Cody will be in Disney World. | 到时爱斯特和柯迪会在迪士尼乐园 |
[07:53] | With Paul’s parents. I know, I remember. | 我想起来了 保罗的父母会照看他们 |
[07:56] | And Harrison will be with us, but it’ll still be romantic. | 哈里森和我们一起去 不过还是浪漫的哦 |
[08:00] | I think it’s… fantastic. | 我认为这太棒了 |
[08:02] | Great. I’ll start booking flights and a hotel- | 好的 那我就开始订飞机票和酒店咯 |
[08:05] | – Hey! – Gotta go. | -你 -挂了 |
[08:09] | What the… fuck, man! | 靠 搞什么啊 |
[08:12] | Told you not to answer it. | 跟你说了 别接电话 |
[08:14] | I’ll deal with it later. | 我等会会去处理的 |
[08:15] | The messes are piling up. | 局面越来越混乱了 |
[09:04] | Isolated. no security. Perfect. | 独自一人 没有保安 绝佳的机会 |
[09:11] | Gotta risk it. | 我必须冒次险 |
[09:12] | May be the only opportunity I get. | 这也许是我唯一的机会了 |
[09:31] | Three post cards don’t have a match. | 有三张明信片无法对号入座 |
[09:33] | Trinity sent these to Christine from Cheyenne, | 逢三杀手寄给克莉丝汀的明信片有来自夏延 |
[09:35] | Topeka, and Bloomington, Illinois. | 托皮卡 伊利诺伊的布卢明顿 |
[09:37] | – Morgan – Lundy never uncovered | -摩根 -蓝迪的记录里面 |
[09:39] | trinity killings in these cities… | 缺少这几个城市 |
[09:41] | Which means there could be as many more as nine murders. | 那就意味着不止九轮谋杀案 |
[09:43] | – Go home. – I’m gonna call homicide | -回家休息吧 -我要去打电话 |
[09:45] | in each of these cities. | 问这些城市的重案组 |
[09:46] | Christine Hill just committed suicide. | 克莉丝汀·希尔刚自杀 |
[09:49] | In front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[09:51] | Four hours ago. | 四小时之前 |
[09:53] | Now, take a personal day. Get some closure. | 请个事假吧 休息下 |
[09:55] | – That’s an order. – These cities | -这是命令 -这些城市… |
[09:56] | I’ll call their homicide departments. | 我打电话去这些城市的重案组问问 |
[10:00] | Stan Beaudry is | 斯坦·博德里是… |
[10:01] | Is our number one trinity suspect. | 他是逢三杀手的头号嫌疑犯 |
[10:04] | We’re on it. | 我们在调查了 |
[10:06] | What’s she still doing here? | 她为什么还在这儿 |
[10:08] | She’s going. | 我现在就走 |
[10:13] | Closure, huh? | 结案了 是吗 |
[10:19] | Some of the cities on these post cards… | 这些明信片上的一些城市 |
[10:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:27] | You’re my husband. | 你是我丈夫 |
[10:29] | And I have a wife. | 那你就是我妻子 |
[10:31] | So… what do we do now? | 那我们现在该干嘛呢 |
[10:35] | We find the trinity killer. | 我们追找逢三杀手啊 |
[10:36] | No. I mean, do we… | 我们是不是应该 |
[10:39] | move in together? | 住到一起啊 |
[10:40] | Married people do that. | 婚后都该这样 |
[10:43] | – My house? – Your house sounds fine. | -住我家吗 -不错 |
[10:47] | Valerie? Debra Morgan. | 瓦莱丽吗 我是黛布拉·摩根 |
[10:51] | Yeah, fine. | 恩 好的 |
[10:52] | You said my dad left you for another c.i.? | 你说我父亲为了另一个女线人离开了你 |
[10:55] | You followed him to her house? | 你曾跟踪她一直到她家 |
[10:56] | Any chance you remember where she lives? | 你还记得她家的地址吗 |
[11:00] | Really? Great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[11:02] | My day just got wide open. You up for a road trip? | 我请假了 你想来次公路旅行吗 |
[11:32] | Finally, it’s over. | 终于 都结束了 |
[11:48] | Savings account closed. checking account closed. | 把储蓄和支票账户全部销户 |
[11:55] | You were gonna leave town, weren’t you? | 你想跑了 是吧 |
[11:58] | And probably leave your family destitute too. | 扔下你的家人 |
[12:01] | Eventually the police will see through Stan Beaudry, | 警察最终会发现斯坦·博德里是无辜的 |
[12:04] | And they’ll get on to you. | 最终找到你的 |
[12:09] | But you’ll be missing with all your money, | 但到时你就和你的钱一起逃之夭夭了 |
[12:12] | And everyone will assume… | 所有人都会认为 |
[12:14] | That you skipped the country. | 你已经逃离美国了 |
[12:18] | Luck is finally working with me. | 幸运之神终于站到我身边了 |
[12:23] | That’s the car right there | 就是这辆车 |
[12:24] | That swiped me over on riverside. | 从我车旁擦过 |
[12:26] | Seriously? Fuck! | 真他妈的 |
[12:43] | Hey, that’s him! That’s the prick. | 就是他 就是那个混蛋 |
[12:46] | – Who, me? – You fucking hit my car! | -谁 我吗 -你他妈的撞我车了 |
[12:48] | Learn how to drive, you idiot. | 会开车么 你个白痴 |
[12:50] | ‘Cause being rude always helps | 说脏话能解决 |
[12:52] | In a tense situation, right? | 现在的问题吗 |
[12:53] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:54] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:55] | I was on my way to a crime scene. | 我在赶去犯罪现场的路上 |
[12:57] | Miami metro, forensics. | 迈阿密警局 鉴证科 |
[12:59] | Come on, he’s working the whole cop brotherhood angle? | 不会吧 他和那帮垃圾警察是一伙的 |
[13:01] | No one’s above the law, pal. | 没人能凌驾于法律之上 伙计 |
[13:03] | Okay. be cool. | 好吧 冷静 |
[13:05] | Diplomatic. | 打打官腔 |
[13:07] | Look, obviously, I’ll pay for whatever the damage is. | 我肯定会全部赔偿的 |
[13:09] | You fled the scene of an accident. | 你事故之后逃跑了 |
[13:11] | I didn’t flee. I was in a hurry. | 我没有逃跑 只是着急赶路 |
[13:12] | To solve a crime. | 我要赶去现场 |
[13:13] | So you stop at a bank? | 我看见你在银行前停下的 |
[13:14] | That’s bullshit! | 真是一派胡言 |
[13:16] | I’m just asking for | 看在同行的面子上 |
[13:17] | a little professional courtesy here. | 通融下吧 |
[13:19] | You might pull that shit down at Miami metro, | 在迈阿密警局也许可以 |
[13:21] | But here at the sheriff’s department, | 在郡警局 |
[13:21] | We don’t put up with that shit. | 我们不来这一套 |
[13:22] | – Come on! – Caught on tape, asshole. | -少来了 -看镜头 混蛋 |
[13:24] | Don’t fucking point that thing at me. | 你他妈的别拿这个对着我 |
[13:26] | All right, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[13:28] | Okay, buddy… we’re taking you in. | 你被逮捕了 |
[13:30] | So much for diplomacy. | 官腔过头了 |
[13:38] | You sure this is the right block? | 你确定是这个街区吗 |
[13:40] | Pretty sure. | 没错 |
[13:44] | – Want one? – Quit. | -要来口吗 -戒了 |
[13:46] | Ugh. I remember when your dad stopped, cold turkey. | 我记得你爸爸戒烟的时候 |
[13:49] | If Harry said he was gonna do something, he did it. | 哈里许下的诺言 就一定会做到 |
[13:51] | – He was a good man. – he was a man-whore. | -真是个好男人 -也是个多情男 |
[13:53] | Yeah, but he was a lot of other things too. | 没错 不过别的方面他也很擅长 |
[13:55] | Like he always made me feel safe. | 他总是让我感觉安心 |
[13:57] | And the crowd I ran with- that meant a lot. | 考虑到我的交友圈 安全感很重要 |
[13:59] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[14:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:06] | – Fucking can’t be. – No. this is it. | -他妈的开玩笑吧 -不 就是这 |
[14:09] | I remember the porch. | 我记得这个门廊 |
[14:11] | Why, what is it? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[14:14] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这 |
[14:21] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[14:22] | He brought me here. | 他带我来过 |
[14:25] | Who did? | 谁 |
[14:31] | The ice truck killer. Brian Moser. | 冰柜车杀手布莱恩·摩沙 |
[14:34] | That was her name! | 我想起她的名字了 |
[14:35] | Laura Moser. She had two little boys. | 劳拉·摩沙 她有两个小男孩 |
[14:44] | Dad, who the hell were you? | 爸爸 你到底是什么人 |
[14:57] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间搞这些 |
[14:59] | Why are you even in here? | 你为什么会进来 |
[15:01] | Because of Arthur fucking Mitchell. | 因为他妈的亚瑟·米切尔 |
[15:03] | Wrong. | 错 |
[15:05] | All right, I’m here because | 好吧 我在这是因为 |
[15:07] | I didn’t follow the code. | 我没有遵循你的准则 |
[15:10] | Everything you taught me was to keep me out of here. | 你教给我的一切旨在让我远离这里 |
[15:13] | – What else? – What do you want me to say? | -还有什么 -你想我说什么 |
[15:15] | I’m here because I lost it? yes. I fucking lost it. | 我在这是因为我迷失自我了吗 |
[15:17] | On a fucking cop! | 他妈的还警察呢 |
[15:19] | – Like a fucking amateur. – Fuck you! | -就像一个外行一样 -妈的 |
[15:22] | It’s your number one rule, don’t get caught. | 不要被抓 这不是你的第一准则吗 |
[15:24] | They were gonna find him. | 他们会找到我的 |
[15:25] | They were gonna find me with an unconscious man. | 发现我车上还有一个昏迷的人 |
[15:28] | That’s not why you lost it. | 那不是你迷失的原因 |
[15:30] | That’s not why you’re in here. | 不是你身在监牢的原因 |
[15:32] | I couldn’t just let them find him, goddamn it. | 我不能就这么让他们抓住他 妈的 |
[15:35] | I have to be the one to kill him. | 他一定要死在我手里 |
[15:40] | I have to know he’s gone. | 我要确保他从此消失 |
[15:44] | For my family. | 为了我的家人 |
[15:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:48] | You can’t think clearly because of them. | 你就是因为他们而头脑混乱 |
[15:52] | They’ve done this to you. | 是他们造成的 |
[15:56] | No, my dark passenger has done this to me. | 不 是我内心的黑暗乘客造成的 |
[15:59] | It’s ruining my life. | 他在毁掉我的生活 |
[16:02] | It is your life. | 你的生活就是如此 |
[16:07] | I don’t want it to be. | 我不想这样 |
[16:12] | I don’t want it. | 我不想的 |
[16:17] | – You said you had something? – Nothing good. | -你说你有发现 -没什么有价值的 |
[16:20] | Been back-checking Stan Beaudry’s trucking routes, | 我复查斯坦·博德里的运货路线 |
[16:22] | Dug up a couple of past employers. | 问了下几个旧员工 |
[16:23] | They put him 3,000 miles away from Pittsburgh in ’89 | 他89年离匹兹堡 92年离萨克拉门托 |
[16:26] | And Sacramento in ’92. | 都差十万八千里 |
[16:28] | And Beaudry’s only been connected to a prostitute kill. | 博德里只跟一起妓女谋杀案有关 |
[16:30] | Nothing ritualized about it. | 根本没有什么仪式 |
[16:31] | I told Matthews | 我告诉过马修斯 |
[16:33] | It was too soon to release Beaudry to the press. | 太早让博德里见报了 |
[16:35] | If he’s not our guy, we’re gonna look like fools. | 如果凶手不是他 那警局就是成笑话了 |
[16:37] | I knew it wasn’t Beaudry. | 我就知道不是博德里 |
[16:40] | What? I’m smarter than the rest of you. | 怎么了 我比你们大部分人都聪明 |
[16:43] | Then how do you explain trinity’s DNA showing up | 那你怎么解释逢三杀手的DNA |
[16:45] | in Beaudry’s rig and shack? | 出现在博德里家和他的用品上 |
[16:47] | Yeah, smart man. | 没错 一休 |
[16:48] | Well, I can’t… yet. | 我现在还没法解释 |
[16:50] | Sergeant, you find something? | 警司 你有什么发现吗 |
[16:53] | I spoke with Bloomington homicide. | 我跟布卢明顿重案组的人谈过了 |
[16:55] | I asked about the dates on this postmark. | 我问过了 明信片上的日期 |
[16:57] | Summer of ’92, there was a bathtub murder, | 92年夏天也有一起浴缸谋杀案 |
[17:00] | A jumper, and a bludgeoning. | 一起跳楼案 跟一起棒击案 |
[17:03] | I see a big “but” on your face. | 我猜你会说一个”但是”来转折 |
[17:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | Guy said it was | 那边的兄弟说 |
[17:07] | The worst month of his life. | 那是他执法最灰暗的一段时期 |
[17:09] | In addition to those murders, | 除了这些谋杀案外 |
[17:10] | There was a ten-year-old boy missing | 浴室谋杀案五天前 |
[17:12] | Five days prior to the bathtub kill. | 还有一起十岁男孩失踪案 |
[17:15] | Last week, that ten-year-old boy went missing here. | 上周 这里也有一位十岁男孩失踪 |
[17:18] | – Scott Smith. – Exactly. | -斯科特·史密斯 -没错 |
[17:21] | So I called a few cities. | 我打给过几个城市的警局 |
[17:23] | Ten-year-old boys missing? | 发现十岁男孩失踪吗 |
[17:25] | Every time. | 每次都有 |
[17:27] | Five days before each cycle began. | 每次谋杀循环开始前都有 |
[17:30] | And Lundy was only looking at homicides, | 兰迪只查了凶案 |
[17:33] | Not missing persons. | 没查失踪人口 |
[17:34] | Get Scott Smith down here. | 把斯科特·史密斯带到这来 |
[17:35] | Let’s check every trinity city | 咱们在所有发生逢三谋杀循环的城市 |
[17:37] | for missing ten-year-olds. | 查查十岁的失踪男孩吧 |
[17:39] | We may be looking at a whole new pattern. | 我们也许找到一个新模式 |
[17:54] | “Brian and… | “布莱恩和 |
[17:57] | Dexter Moser”? | 德克斯特·摩沙” |
[18:05] | Dexter Morgan? | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[18:08] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天你运气不错 |
[18:10] | Yeah. it feels like it. | 我觉得也是 |
[18:11] | We’re outta bunks for the night. | 我们要铺床过夜了 |
[18:16] | There’s a shot Arthur’s still unconscious. | 还有一线希望 亚瑟没醒来 |
[18:18] | Bummer. | 懒鬼 |
[18:18] | Yeah, well, budget cuts are gettin’ worse and worse. | 预算一减再减 |
[18:21] | But since you’re Miami metro, | 可既然你是迈阿密警局的 |
[18:23] | We figured we could at least do you the favor | 我们就想 能给你行个方便 |
[18:25] | of calling your wife, have her come pick you up. | 打给你老婆 让她来保你出去 |
[18:28] | My wife? | 我老婆吗 |
[18:36] | How is it I can kill people and feel no regret… | 我能毫不内疚的杀人 |
[18:41] | But disappointing rita | 可为什么让丽塔失望 |
[18:42] | makes me feel like the scum of the earth? | 却让我觉得自己是个十足的人渣 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:51] | I just had a… | 糟糕的 |
[18:54] | Bad day and… | 一天 |
[18:56] | Let it get to me, I guess. | 我被影响了 我猜 |
[18:57] | First it was smashing that light, | 首先是弄碎了路灯 |
[18:59] | which was weird. | 已经很怪异了 |
[19:01] | And then you punched Wlliot, which I actually liked. | 然后又打了埃利奥特 倒很合我心意 |
[19:04] | But now you… pick a fight with a sheriff? | 可现在你 还跟警官打架 |
[19:09] | I don’t understand. I want to, but… | 我不明白 我想理解 可… |
[19:11] | I wish I could explain. | 我也希望可以解释 |
[19:13] | Try. Please. | 试着解释下吧 |
[19:19] | Sometimes I’m… just goin’ along, | 有时候我就是一意孤行 |
[19:22] | And everything seems okay, and then this… | 一切本来都安然无恙 但是… |
[19:26] | Darkness creeps in, and it takes over. | 我内心的阴暗面会占据我 |
[19:31] | Makes you sound crazy. | 说得你像疯子一样 |
[19:35] | Maybe I am. | 也许我就是个疯子 |
[19:38] | No. | 不 |
[19:39] | No, I don’t believe that. | 不 我才不信呢 |
[19:48] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上跟上你 |
[20:14] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:21] | Well, you actually think | 你真以为爸爸 |
[20:22] | dad’ll let you go to the winter prom? | 会让你去冬季舞会吗 |
[20:25] | He doesn’t have to know. We can figure something out. | 不用告诉他 你可以编个理由 |
[20:32] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[20:33] | We didn’t know when to expect you | 我们不知你会回来 |
[20:35] | Bring me your jewelry- gold, silver, | 把首饰 金银都拿出来 |
[20:36] | Anything with a stone in it. | 有价值的都拿出来 |
[20:38] | And all the cash in your purse. | 给我你包里所有现金 |
[20:39] | Why? What’s wrong? | 干嘛呢 出什么事了 |
[20:40] | And your wedding ring. | 把结婚戒指给我 |
[20:42] | No. This is mine. | 不 这是我的 |
[20:44] | Arthur! hey! | 亚瑟 |
[20:45] | Don’t, Jonah, no! | 约拿 不 |
[20:46] | – Okay. – Daddy, what’s happening? | -给你就是了 -爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[20:48] | I need the money you keep behind your headboard. | 把你藏在床板下的钱给我 |
[20:51] | Don’t pretend. I know it’s there! | 别装了 我知道在那 |
[20:52] | – No, daddy-daddy, why – The silver pendant I gave you. | -不行 爸爸 -还有我给你的银垂饰 |
[20:54] | – Now! – What the hell is goin’ on? | -快 -到底怎么了 |
[20:56] | – What did you do? – Arthur, please, no! | -你干了什么 -亚瑟 求你了 |
[21:00] | You’re lucky I don’t pull the fillings out of your teeth! | 今天我不揍你算你走运 |
[21:02] | Don’t ever question me! I gave you everything you have. | 你还敢质问我 我给了你所有 |
[21:05] | I will take it all away! | 我要全部拿回来 |
[21:09] | Collect your things. | 去拿首饰去 |
[21:11] | I’ve got some business to attend to. | 我还有事要处理 |
[21:12] | Other than stealing from your family? | 偷家人的东西解决吗 |
[21:16] | Someone stole something from me. | 有人偷了我的东西 |
[21:20] | And I’m gonna find him. | 我要找到他 |
[21:25] | We-we should just go. | 我们应该逃走 |
[21:27] | Leave and never come back. | 离开 再也不回来 |
[21:29] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[21:31] | This-this is our chance. | 这是我们绝佳的机会 |
[21:32] | He’s-he’s in trouble. he’s insane. | 他有麻烦了 他现在很混乱 |
[21:35] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -干嘛 |
[21:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:39] | We’ll live in fear. | 那样我们会生活在恐惧中的 |
[21:42] | We already do. | 我们已经生活在恐惧中了 |
[21:53] | Debra. oh, sorry. | 黛布拉 抱歉 |
[21:56] | Detective Morgan. have a seat. | 应该叫摩根警探 请坐 |
[21:59] | Thanks for your time, deputy chief. | 谢谢你见我 副局长 |
[22:00] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[22:02] | I need to talk to you about a case. | 我想跟你谈谈一个案子 |
[22:04] | It was one of my father’s old cases from a long time ago. | 我父亲很久以前办的一个旧案 |
[22:08] | And you’re the only one still around from those days. | 而你是现在唯一还在这的人 |
[22:10] | Suddenly I feel ancient. | 一下子感觉我好老啊 |
[22:13] | Look, it was a quadruple homicide… | 那是在港口发生的 |
[22:16] | out at the ports. | 一起很残忍的凶杀案 |
[22:20] | In a shipping container. | 凶案现场在一个船运集装箱里 |
[22:22] | – You were there? – No. Wasn’t my case. | -你当时在场吗 -不在 不是我的案子 |
[22:25] | But I remember Harry’s face when he came back from it. | 但我记得哈里从现场回来后的神情 |
[22:28] | Said he’d never seen so much blood. | 说他从没见过那么多血 |
[22:40] | My dad said Dexter’s parents died in a car accident. | 我父亲说德克斯特的父母死于车祸 |
[22:46] | That’s not true, is it? | 事实不是这样的 对吧 |
[22:49] | No. | 没错 |
[22:51] | My father’s c.i., Laura Moser, | 我父亲的线人劳拉·摩沙 |
[22:56] | was murdered in that shipping container. | 在集装箱里被杀 |
[22:59] | She had two boys. | 她有两个儿子 |
[23:03] | One of those boys was Dexter? | 其中一个就是德克斯特吗 |
[23:08] | Please tell me the truth. | 求你告诉我真相 |
[23:15] | Harry adopted him. | 哈里收养了他 |
[23:17] | The other boy was too damaged by the incident. | 另一个男孩受那事的影响太深 |
[23:19] | No shit. | 屁话 |
[23:22] | He grew up to be the ice truck killer. | 他长大后成了冰柜车杀手 |
[23:26] | You knew. | 他那时就知道 |
[23:30] | Debra, your father wanted to protect you. | 黛布拉 你父亲只是想保护你 |
[23:33] | He didn’t want either one of you to ever know. | 他不想让你们任何一个知道这件事 |
[23:36] | And you both turned out pretty damn well. | 所以你们俩才能茁壮成长 |
[23:39] | So I think he made the right call. | 所以我认为他那样做是对的 |
[23:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:43] | Well, I know now. | 可我现在知道了 |
[23:46] | What the hell am I supposed to do with this? | 我现在怎么办 |
[23:49] | You keep it to yourself. | 你要保密 |
[23:53] | Oh, fuck! jesus! | 见鬼 老天 |
[23:55] | Quinn, what? | 奎恩 怎么了 |
[23:57] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[24:35] | We should go to the keys tomorrow. | 我们明天应该去旅行 |
[24:39] | For our honeymoon. | 度蜜月 |
[24:41] | No, I’m not sure that’s- | 我不确定是… |
[24:42] | You can fly down in the morning. | 你现在坐飞机 明早就到了 |
[24:43] | I’ll follow you after work. Have a spa day. Indulge. | 我下班后去找你 做做水疗 放松下 |
[24:48] | Please? | 好吗 |
[24:52] | Dexter, uh… | 德克斯特 |
[24:53] | Look, I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[24:56] | You have every right to be. | 你生气是应该的 |
[25:00] | You had to pick up another husband from jail. | 让你再次从监狱里接另一个丈夫 |
[25:05] | Y-you think I’m upset because you’re like Paul? | 你以为我伤心是因为你和保罗一样吗 |
[25:09] | I’m worse. | 我比他还不如 |
[25:11] | – I know. – Dexter. | -我知道 -德克斯特 |
[25:14] | Whenever… they picked up Paul, it was a relief. | 每次他们抓走保罗 我都松了口气 |
[25:18] | And life got easier. | 他在里面 我会生活更好 |
[25:22] | Without you… | 但如果是你就不同 |
[25:28] | You’re the most important person in our lives. | 你是我生命中最重要的人 |
[25:33] | What’s upsetting me is the idea of losing you. | 我是担心是因为怕失去你 |
[25:39] | You have your demons. | 你有你的心魔 |
[25:41] | I accept that. | 我理解 |
[25:43] | Because I know that you don’t have to be a slave to them. | 因为我知道你不会受其支配 |
[25:46] | I wish that were true. | 我希望如此 |
[25:48] | It is. I know you. | 事实如此 |
[25:53] | Better than you know yourself. | 我了解你比你自己还要多 |
[25:56] | You can conquer | 你能战胜 |
[25:58] | Whatever darkness there is in you. | 任何内心的黑暗 |
[26:00] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[26:08] | I want to be that man. | 我想成为你所说的那个人 |
[26:13] | – You already are. – Please. | -你已经是了 -求你了 |
[26:18] | Please fly to the keys tomorrow morning. | 你明天先去 |
[26:21] | I wanna meet you. | 我和你在那见面 |
[26:26] | Truly, there’s nowhere I’d rather be. | 其实除了和你一起 我哪也不想去 |
[26:43] | Trinity sure went through a lot of effort | 逢三杀手为了让我们相信博德里是凶手 |
[26:45] | To make us think that Beaudry was our guy. | 还真是下了不少功夫 |
[26:47] | Planting DNA. planting Lundy’s murder books. | 让我们找到DNA和蓝迪关于逢三的资料 |
[26:50] | Have we heard back from any more homicide departments? | 其他重案组那边有消息吗 |
[26:53] | Almost every town. | 几乎每个城市 |
[26:54] | Ten-year-old boys missing in all of them. | 都有一个孩子在凶杀前失踪 |
[26:56] | Quinn is talking to Scott Smith now. | 奎恩在和斯科特·史密斯细谈 |
[26:58] | No, I’m not. | 我来了 |
[26:59] | I called in someone who knows about being kidnapped. | 我找了一个同样有绑架经历的人 |
[27:02] | Someone took me once too… | 我有次 |
[27:05] | Without my permission. | 也被人绑架了 |
[27:07] | Were you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[27:08] | Most scared I’ve ever been in my life. | 那是我生命中最害怕的时候 |
[27:13] | And… as much as I want to forget, | 不管我多么想忘记 |
[27:16] | There are all these little things I remember. | 有些事情怎么也忘不了 |
[27:21] | The way his breath smelled like medicine. | 他带有药味的喘息 |
[27:24] | The bad man. | 那个坏蛋 |
[27:26] | Used medicine on me. | 他给我用药 |
[27:29] | When I was getting in the van. | 我被带到了一辆货车上 |
[27:32] | Do you remember any little things about the van? | 你还记得其他关于那车的事吗 |
[27:34] | It was empty. Except for some papers. | 是空的 有零星的几张纸 |
[27:39] | There was a picture on it. | 纸上有图案 |
[27:41] | Do you remember what it looked like? | 你还记得是什么样子的图吗 |
[28:01] | We’re looking for this logo. | 查清这个标志 |
[28:15] | We’ve got something. | 我们查到了点东西 |
[28:17] | We walked cadaver dogs over the whole area. | 我们让警犬搜查了整个区域 |
[28:19] | They led us to this spot, and the guys started digging. | 找到了这里 他们挖开了 |
[28:22] | They found something buried under the patio. | 发现在庭院地下有尸体 |
[28:29] | All right, hold up. | 等等 |
[28:50] | Male victim. | 受害者为男性 |
[28:52] | Approximate age… ten years old. | 十岁左右 |
[28:55] | Badly decomposed. | 腐烂严重 |
[28:56] | Looks to be wearing pajamas. | 身着睡衣 |
[28:58] | They found Scott Smith wearing pajamas. | 斯科特·史密斯被找到的时候也是身穿睡衣的 |
[29:01] | I’ll call judge Morales at home, | 我给莫拉莱斯法官家里打个电话 |
[29:02] | Have her get a warrant started. | 申请搜查令 |
[29:04] | I’ll get the names of everyone who volunteered on this build. | 我把参与福利房建造的人员名单调出来了 |
[29:07] | Make it everyone who volunteered for four walls nationwide. | 把全国所有参与福利房建造的人员名单 |
[29:10] | Cross-check ’em with trinity’s cities. | 和逢三杀手出现的城市做交叉比对 |
[29:12] | We’ll find trinity’s real name, | 找出逢三的真名 |
[29:14] | Then we’ll take this motherfucker down. | 他就逃不出我们的掌心了 |
[29:43] | You’re a little piggy, Dexter Morgan. | 你家真是和猪窝没什么两样啊 德克斯特·摩根 |
[29:54] | “Debra Morgan.” | “黛布拉·摩根” |
[29:58] | Debra Morgan! | 黛布拉·摩根 |
[30:01] | Fucking Debra! | 妈的 黛布拉 |
[30:03] | Astor and Cody, disneyworld awaits. | 爱斯特和柯迪去迪士尼乐园了 |
[30:06] | They’ll be safe there with Mickey, Minnie, | 他们和米奇 米妮还有 |
[30:09] | And their goofy grandparents. | 憨厚的爷爷奶奶在一起很安全 |
[30:18] | Now for the rest of my family. | 现在 该安置我其他的家人了 |
[30:20] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[30:27] | Wish I could go with you right now. | 希望我现在能和你一起出发 |
[30:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:31] | I just got a few loose ends to tie up at work, | 我工作上还有点小事要处理 |
[30:32] | and I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[30:34] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[30:37] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[30:39] | Can’t wait to be with my family. | 等不急与我家人团聚 |
[30:43] | Can’t wait to be done with Arthur Mitchell. | 等不急把亚瑟·米切尔抛尸大海 |
[30:49] | I just need a clue where he’s headed. | 我要找到他逃亡方向的线索 |
[30:54] | Receipts. | 收据 |
[30:55] | Drug store. auto shop estimate. | 药店 汽车维修店 |
[30:58] | Dry cleaner, groceries, gas. | 干洗店 杂货店 加油站 |
[31:00] | No bus, train, or plane tickets. | 没有汽车 火车 或者飞机票 |
[31:05] | Only one other place I can check. | 只剩下一个地方了 |
[31:16] | Mr. Butler, what | 巴特勒先生 干嘛… |
[31:17] | Jonah, have you seen your father? | 约拿 你爸爸回来过吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah, he blew through here last night | 他昨晚急匆匆的回来过一次 |
[31:20] | Looking for anything he could sell. | 带走了一切能变卖的东西 |
[31:22] | Jonah! | 约拿 |
[31:23] | Who is-Kyle. | 是谁 凯尔 |
[31:26] | He’s asking about dad. | 他想打听爸爸的事情 |
[31:28] | Can you tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[31:30] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[31:31] | I hope he stays gone this time. | 我希望他这次不要回来了 |
[31:33] | He took… everything. | 他拿走了一切东西 |
[31:36] | It’s gonna be okay. I promise. | 没事的 我向你保证 |
[31:39] | I’ll make sure you get Arthur’s money. | 我确定亚瑟的钱会回到你手上的 |
[31:41] | Did he say where he was headed? | 他说他去哪里了吗 |
[31:43] | He never does. | 他从来不说的 |
[31:44] | Did he take his tools… | 他有没有带工具 |
[31:46] | Pack a bag? Does he have a passport? | 或者打包行李 他有护照吗 |
[31:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:48] | When we got up this morning, he was gone. | 当我们早上起来的时候他已经离开了 |
[32:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:05] | Get down! Down on the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[32:13] | We create our own destiny every day we live. | 每天我们都在创造自己的命运 |
[32:28] | – freeze! hands up. – Forensics. | -不许动 手举起来 -鉴证科 |
[32:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:41] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[32:44] | Where’s your flak jacket? | 你的防弹背心呢 |
[32:46] | I left it in the car. Do you see this? | 放车里了 你看这个 |
[32:49] | Cabron! | 棺材 |
[32:52] | And over here… | 还有这里 |
[32:54] | Look. It’s a framing hammer. | 钢制锤子 |
[32:57] | I’ll get Masuka in here, get some dna. | 我找玛稣卡过来提取DNA |
[33:06] | What? | 干嘛 |
[33:08] | How’d you get here so fast? | 你怎么过来的这么快 |
[33:11] | Word’s everywhere. | 消息灵通嘛 |
[33:15] | You found trinity. | 你找到逢三杀手了 |
[33:16] | Yeah, the four walls national database | 福利房的全国员工信息 |
[33:17] | Led us to Arthur Mitchell. | 让我们找到了亚瑟·米切尔 |
[33:19] | Can you believe that fucking monster had a family? | 你能相信这种天杀的畜生竟然有家人吗 |
[33:23] | And he abandoned them? | 他还抛弃了他的家人 |
[33:25] | He’s gone? | 他逃之夭夭了吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah, he emptied out his bank accounts and disappeared. | 对 把银行里的所有钱都取了出来逃之夭夭了 |
[33:29] | He’s probably halfway around the world by now. | 现在还不知道在哪个犄角旮旯里呢 |
[33:32] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[33:37] | Deb, what’s- | 黛布 怎么 |
[33:38] | Why don’t you get your fucking flak jacket | 你怎么不把你的防弹衣穿好 |
[33:39] | So everyone knows you’re one of us? | 让人都知道你是我们的人呢 |
[33:46] | Hey… it’s the fucking karate kid. | 空手道小子 怎么样啊 |
[33:49] | Yeah, about that, uh… | 关于那事 我… |
[33:51] | You pull that shit again, | 你再敢来一次 |
[33:52] | Next time I won’t be the one who’s on my ass. | 我会给你颜色看的 |
[34:32] | This is their future, Dexter. | 德克斯特 这就是他们的未来 |
[34:35] | We both know it’s inevitable. | 我们都知道 注定将会如此 |
[34:36] | No. Arthur abandoned his family. | 不会的 亚瑟抛弃了他的家人 |
[34:40] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做的 |
[34:43] | Arthur left his family too late. | 亚瑟离开家人已经于事无补了 |
[34:44] | The damage was already done. | 伤害是避免不了的 |
[34:46] | You can still save your family. | 你还有机会挽救你的家人 |
[34:52] | By leaving them? | 要离开他们吗 |
[34:54] | You’ll always need someone on your table. | 你总是有杀人的需求 |
[34:57] | If you stay, sooner or later, you’ll be caught, | 如果你再这样下去 迟早会被抓的 |
[34:59] | And they’ll pay a terrible price for what you’ve done. | 他们也会因此付出惨重的代价 |
[35:06] | Because long after you’re executed… | 因为在你被执行死刑之后 |
[35:09] | They’ll still have to go through life | 他们会永远背负你的罪名 |
[35:10] | with your name branded across their foreheads. | 继续生活 |
[35:14] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[35:26] | I have something to tell you. | 我有话要说 |
[35:28] | And maybe I shouldn’t. I don’t know. | 也许不该说 我也不知道 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[35:32] | I found another C.I. Dad was sleeping with. | 我发现老爸睡过另一个线人 |
[35:35] | A woman named Laura Moser. | 她名叫劳拉·摩沙 |
[35:38] | Harry was right. this is it. | 哈里说得对 这就是问题 |
[35:40] | Does that name mean anything to you? | 有印象吗 |
[35:44] | – Should it? – It doesn’t? | -我认识她吗 -难道不是吗 |
[35:47] | Look, she died, | 她死了 |
[35:49] | But she left behind two little boys. | 留下了两个儿子 |
[35:54] | And one of those little boys was you. | 其中之一就是你 |
[35:59] | Laura Moser is your biological mother. | 劳拉·摩沙是你的亲生母亲 |
[36:02] | Don’t say the rest. don’t know it. | 不要说下去 不知道最好 |
[36:04] | The other little boy, your brother, | 她另一个儿子 你的哥哥 |
[36:08] | Was named Brian. | 名叫布莱恩 |
[36:11] | Brian Moser. | 布莱恩·摩沙 |
[36:15] | The ice truck killer. | 就是冰柜车杀手 |
[36:17] | She knows who I really am. It’s over. | 她知道我的身份了 完了 |
[36:20] | I wasn’t gonna tell you, | 我本来不想告诉你 |
[36:22] | but then I saw trinity’s family, | 但我看到了逢三杀手的家人 |
[36:23] | And I thought that it’s better for you to know the truth. | 我觉得知道真相对你更好 |
[36:28] | The truth? | 真相 |
[36:31] | The truth… | 真相 |
[36:43] | That’s a lot to take in. | 这可真难接受 |
[36:46] | I know. | 我理解 |
[36:47] | And that’s all she knows? | 这就是她所知道的一切吗 |
[36:49] | You think Brian knew about me? | 你觉得布莱恩知道我这个弟弟吗 |
[36:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:54] | He must have glommed onto you as a way to… | 他追求你 |
[36:57] | Get to me. | 一定是为了接近我 |
[37:00] | Don’t you see, it wasn’t your fault. | 你明白了吧 遇见他不是你的错… |
[37:02] | He wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[37:05] | If I’d never been in your life- | 如果你的生活没有我… |
[37:07] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[37:09] | Fuck me? | 去我妈的 |
[37:10] | If you hadn’t been in my life, | 如果我的生活没有你 |
[37:12] | I wouldn’t be who I am. | 我不会是现在的我 |
[37:17] | You’ve given me confidence | 你给我自信 |
[37:21] | And support. | 鼓励 |
[37:24] | And… | 还有 |
[37:26] | You’ve been the one constant | 你一直以来 |
[37:30] | the one constantly good thing in my life. | 一直以来都是我人生中最坚实的后盾 |
[37:34] | I’ve been good for her. | 我对她原来那么重要 |
[37:37] | And Rita says I’m good for her and the kids. | 丽塔也说我对她和孩子们都很重要 |
[37:40] | No one would ever say that about Arthur. | 没有人这样认为亚瑟吧 |
[37:43] | Maybe Harry’s wrong. | 或许哈里错了 |
[37:44] | Maybe things could turn out differently for me. | 也许我的结果不会如此 |
[37:47] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[37:48] | Debra Morgan. | 黛布拉·摩根 |
[37:50] | – Need you inside. – I’ll be right there. | -进来 -我马上就来 |
[37:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:02] | I’m so thankful. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | The mustang. | 野马车 |
[38:26] | Arthur brought it in two days ago. | 亚瑟两天前还开的 |
[38:28] | Should have known he wouldn’t leave it behind. | 我该知道他不会把车丢在这的 |
[38:30] | Here. take the rest of this. | 给你 不用找了 |
[38:32] | Mr. Mitchell, this gonna be nice. | 米切尔先生 漆成这样很漂亮的 |
[38:34] | Ah, it’s beautiful work, Julio. | 干的不错 胡里奥 |
[38:36] | Especially on such short notice. | 尤其是这么短的时间 |
[38:41] | Por favor, the paint. | 小心 油漆 |
[38:44] | The paint. It needs more dry! | 油漆 还没干呢 |
[38:46] | Tres horas mas! | 三小时就够了 |
[39:38] | The wife had no clue what the husband was up to. | 他妻子不知他的去向 |
[39:41] | Do we believe her? | 我们该相信她吗 |
[39:42] | She threw up when I showed her the pictures of what he did. | 她看到犯罪现场照片时 恶心得吐了 |
[39:44] | That can be faked. | 这个可以装出来的 |
[39:47] | This is the team that broke the case. | 这就是侦破此案的侦查组 |
[39:49] | Lieutenant Laguerta, | 洛格丽塔警督 |
[39:51] | Special agent davis of the fbi. | 这是联邦调查局的特别探员戴维斯 |
[39:53] | First-rate job. Congratulations. | 干得漂亮 恭喜你们 |
[39:56] | It was detective Morgan | 多亏了摩根探员 |
[39:57] | Who brought these killings to the department’s attention. | 让本组注意到这些谋杀案 |
[40:00] | Building on the work of one of your own. | 都是团队的功劳 |
[40:01] | Special agent Lundy. | 特别探员蓝迪 |
[40:02] | Fuck yes, special agent Lundy. | 是 他妈的特别探员蓝迪 |
[40:05] | – He told you guys – It’s been a long day. | -他向你们报告过 -这真的漫长的一天 |
[40:07] | No disrespect, but she’s right. | 无疑冒犯 不过她说得对 |
[40:10] | I agree. in retrospect, | 事后想想 她说得没错 |
[40:12] | The bureau should have proceeded differently. | 局里是该派人调查的 |
[40:15] | Well, your retrospect cost a man his life. | 你的马后炮害死了蓝迪 |
[40:19] | We’ll be taking over from here. | 我们会接管这件案子 |
[40:21] | So after we do all the heavy lifting | 这么说我们劳心劳力 |
[40:22] | You get all the credit. | 你们要坐享其成 |
[40:24] | I’m sure they’re grateful for all your hard work. | 我确信他们会感谢你们的辛苦努力 |
[40:27] | We are. | 没错 |
[40:33] | Motherfuck. | 操他妈的 |
[40:35] | I know. | 我明白 |
[40:37] | But it is what it is. | 但事实就是这样 |
[41:17] | Damn it to hell. | 该死 |
[41:38] | Where’s my fucking oil cap? | 油盖去哪了 |
[41:47] | Hello, Arthur Mitchell. | 你好 亚瑟·米凯尔 |
[42:09] | Guess you were picturing a different scenario. | 我猜你构想的画面和这里不一样 |
[42:18] | I was following my path. | 我一直按自己的模式杀人 |
[42:23] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[42:25] | God led you to me. | 是上帝派你来的 |
[42:31] | Hardly. | 难说 |
[42:53] | Is this who you are? | 这就是你的真面目吗 |
[42:57] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[42:59] | I never took pride in what I did. | 我从没为我的行为感到骄傲 |
[43:01] | No, you’re a very special kind of monster. | 是的 你是个特别的怪胎 |
[43:04] | You destroyed your own family. | 你还毁了自己的家庭 |
[43:06] | I gave them everything! | 我给了他们一切 |
[43:07] | No, you took everything. | 不 你夺走了一切 |
[43:09] | Their future. their dignity. | 他们的未来 尊严 |
[43:13] | Their hope. | 和希望 |
[43:14] | Christine… | 连克里斯汀 |
[43:16] | Even killed herself. | 都自杀了 |
[43:19] | No! | 不 |
[43:22] | Because of you. | 全拜你所赐 |
[43:28] | S-she was weak. | 是她太软弱 |
[43:29] | I can’t believe there was a time | 我不敢相信 我甚至以为 |
[43:30] | when I actually thought I could learn something from you. | 能从你身上学到东西 |
[43:34] | You think you’re better than I am? | 难道你比我好到哪去吗 |
[43:35] | No. | 不是 |
[43:39] | But I want to be. | 可我想做个好人 |
[43:43] | You can’t control the demon inside of you | 你像我一样无法控制自己的心魔 |
[43:46] | any more than I can control mine. | 比我好不到哪去 |
[43:52] | Did you ever actually try? | 你真的努力过吗 |
[43:54] | Oh, my god, yes. | 当然 |
[43:55] | I prayed to be changed. | 我祈祷着希望改变 |
[43:58] | To be made… different. | 期望一切都能改变 |
[44:00] | That’s not trying. That’s waiting to be stopped. | 那不是努力 是坐等着你自己停手 |
[44:03] | It worked, didn’t it? | 可这有作用了 不是吗 |
[44:07] | Case in point. | 很好的例子 |
[44:09] | So what’s the alternative, Arthur? | 还有别的解决之道吗 亚瑟 |
[44:13] | Leave? Disappear? | 离开 从此消失掉 |
[44:16] | Fake my own death and start over again? | 伪造死亡 然后再开始杀人 |
[44:20] | No. | 不 |
[44:22] | You’ll still be you. | 你还是你自己 |
[44:24] | I have a family too, Arthur. | 我也有家庭 亚瑟 |
[44:27] | And I’m good… for them. | 我对他们都很重要 |
[44:35] | You’re like a child. | 你就像个孩子 |
[44:37] | A child with a big knife. | 拿着把大刀的孩子 |
[44:40] | You dream of a heaven you’ll never see. | 你梦想的天堂是永远都到不了的 |
[44:42] | – I don’t believe in heaven. – Oh, but you do. | -我不相信天堂 -你信的 |
[44:46] | This isn’t your doing. | 你就是这么做的 |
[44:48] | This is god’s plan. | 这是上帝的决定 |
[44:50] | I accept that now. | 我接受命运的安排 |
[44:54] | You have to do the same. | 你也得接受 |
[44:56] | I accept… nothing. | 我什么也不接受 |
[44:59] | Nothing is inevitable. | 没什么是注定的 |
[45:02] | It’s already over. | 一切都已经结束了 |
[45:07] | It’s already over. | 一切都已经结束了 |
[45:16] | Could you… | 能麻烦你吗 |
[45:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:57] | Now it’s over. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[46:28] | I wonder if rita’s looking at this same moon | 我在想 丽塔此刻是否 |
[46:30] | At this same moment. | 在跟我千里共婵娟 |
[46:32] | I like that… | 我喜欢这种 |
[46:34] | Connected by light. | 被光线联系在一起的感觉 |
[46:37] | The dark passenger’s been fighting against it, | 但我内心的黑暗乘客却阻止着我 |
[46:39] | Trying to keep me all to himself. | 阻止我做我自己 |
[46:42] | But it’s my turn now… | 可现在我占据主动了 |
[46:44] | To get what I want. | 我要得到我想要的 |
[46:48] | To embrace my family. | 向家人展开双臂 |
[46:55] | And maybe one day not so long from now… | 也许在不久后的一天 |
[46:59] | I’ll be rid of the dark passenger. | 我可以战胜内心的黑暗乘客 |
[47:07] | It all begins with a getaway. | 一切都会散去 |
[47:11] | Time away from the old me. | 时间带走过去的我 |
[47:38] | It’s okay. | 一切都会变好 |
[47:40] | Life doesn’t have to be perfect. | 生活并非尽善尽美 |
[47:44] | It just has to be… lived. | 但我们仍要生活 |
[48:00] | Unheard message. | 未接信息 |
[48:02] | Hey, sweetie, I’m a dope. | 亲爱的 我真是个笨蛋 |
[48:04] | I was in such a rush to get Harrison organized | 我忙着照顾哈里森 |
[48:06] | I forgot my I.D. for the plane, so I’m zooming home for it. | 竟忘了带身份证上机 我这就回家拿 |
[48:09] | Means I’ll be on a later puddle jumper, | 看来水疗得晚点做了 |
[48:10] | But we’ll still be there waiting for you. | 但我们会在那等你 |
[48:13] | Oh, and I know you’re not into this stuff, but… | 我知道你现在没空 |
[48:16] | The moon tonight is gonna be amazing. | 不过今晚夜色撩人 |
[48:18] | So take a moment. you deserve it. | 抽空看看天空吧 享受下 |
[48:20] | We love you. Bye. | 我们爱你 再见 |
[49:06] | Rita? | 丽塔 |
[49:12] | No. | 不 |
[49:42] | Born in blood… | 生于血泊 |
[49:45] | Both of us. | 我们都是 |
[49:48] | Harry was right. | 哈里是对的 |
[49:50] | I thought I could change what I am, | 我以为我能改变我自己 |
[49:52] | Keep my family safe. | 保护我的家人 |
[50:04] | But it doesn’t matter what I do, | 但无论我如何做 |
[50:07] | What I choose. | 我如何选择 |
[50:10] | I’m what’s wrong. | 都是徒劳 |
[50:15] | This is fate. | 这就是命运 |