| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | So how the hell was your date with Rita last night? | 昨晚你和丽塔的约会怎么样 | 
| [00:14] | Great. I think I met the right woman for me. | 非常好 我觉得我遇到了适合的女人 | 
| [00:17] | She’s perfect, because Rita is as damaged as me. | 她很完美 因为她跟我一样饱受创伤 | 
| [00:21] | I can’t believe I found the one good, | 我不敢相信 自己找到了你这个 | 
| [00:23] | truly decent man left on the planet. | 世上绝无仅有 真正正派的男人 | 
| [00:26] | – I have a dark side too. – Somehow I doubt that. | -我也有黑暗的一面 -不知怎的我不信 | 
| [00:31] | I watched my mother die when I was three. | 三岁时 我亲眼看着我妈妈死去 | 
| [00:34] | She was murdered in front of me. | 她就在我眼前被杀 | 
| [00:37] | You have your demons, | 你有自己的心魔 | 
| [00:38] | but I know that you don’t have to be a slave to them. | 但我知道你不必臣服于它们 | 
| [00:40] | I wish that were true. | 我希望那是真的 | 
| [00:41] | I want to someday be content | 我希望有朝一日能心怀满足 | 
| [00:44] | like everyone else. | 就像其他人一样 | 
| [00:45] | – I want… – A normal life. | -我想要 -一种正常人的生活 | 
| [00:47] | – I wanna marry you. – Yes! | -我想跟你结婚 -好的 | 
| [00:49] | You guys are my family. | 你们是我的家人 | 
| [00:51] | Now I have a partner for life. I’m content. | 现在我有了一个伴侣 我很满足 | 
| [00:55] | Maybe even happy. | 也许还很快乐 | 
| [00:57] | I hope you’re not taking any of this seriously… | 我希望你没有太当真 | 
| [00:59] | the wife, the kids. | 妻子 孩子们 | 
| [01:01] | It’s all great camouflage. | 这些只是很棒的伪装 | 
| [01:02] | It’s gotten more complicated than that. | 事情会越变越复杂 | 
| [01:04] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [01:06] | You want to see him come into the world. | 你想看到他来到这个世界吗 | 
| [01:08] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:09] | Raise him with Rita. I know. | 和丽塔一起抚养他长大 我知道 | 
| [01:11] | I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life. | 我的一生中从未如此渴望过什么 | 
| [01:14] | Wanna know a secret? Daddy kills people. | 有个秘密想知道吗 爸爸是杀人犯哦 | 
| [01:22] | There’s a monster walking around free. | 有个怪物一直逍遥法外 | 
| [01:24] | I call him the Trinity killer. | 我叫他三一杀手 | 
| [01:26] | Kills in threes. | 三个人为一周期 | 
| [01:28] | Trinity’s a husband, a father. | 三一杀手是一个丈夫 一个父亲 | 
| [01:31] | He’s…Like me. | 就和我一样 | 
| [01:33] | What kind of father keeps blood slides in his shed? | 什么样的父亲会把血液标本藏在小屋里 | 
| [01:36] | If I don’t figure out how to hide this, | 如果我没法藏好这个 | 
| [01:38] | I’m gonna lose my family. | 我就会失去我的家庭 | 
| [01:41] | Arthur’s kept this up for what… 20 years? | 亚瑟隐藏自己的身份 有20多年了吧 | 
| [01:43] | My family may not last 20 minutes. | 可我的家庭 也许20分钟后就要分崩离析 | 
| [01:46] | Arthur Mitchell. | 亚瑟·米切尔 | 
| [01:47] | Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 | 
| [01:48] | Only way it was gonna work | 只有一个办法 | 
| [01:49] | is if I jumped in with both feet. | 就是要你全身心的投入进去 | 
| [01:52] | Jump in with both feet, huh? | 全身心的投入么 | 
| [01:54] | This is your new role model, Dex? | 这是你的新角色吗 德克斯 | 
| [01:57] | Get that ax from him. Kill him now. | 把斧头抢过来 现在就杀了他 | 
| [02:00] | I still have things to learn from him. | 我仍然有事需要向他学习 | 
| [02:02] | You’re juggling too many people, Dexter. | 你骗了太多的人 德克斯特 | 
| [02:05] | Blood tech, husband, father, serial killer. | 验尸官 丈夫 父亲 连环杀手 | 
| [02:08] | Now Kyle Butler. Which one are you? | 现在又是凯尔·巴特勒 到底哪个是你 | 
| [02:10] | All of them. | 所有的 | 
| [02:11] | Hello | 你好 | 
| [02:12] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [02:15] | Hello, Arthur Mitchell. | 你好 亚瑟·米切尔 | 
| [02:19] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 甜心 | 
| [02:21] | The moon tonight is gonna be amazing. | 今晚的月亮会很漂亮的 | 
| [02:22] | So take a moment. We love you. Bye. | 慢慢欣赏 我们爱你 再见 | 
| [02:38] | Rita? | 丽塔 | 
| [02:41] | Born in blood. Both of us. | 浴血重生 我们都一样 | 
| [02:45] | I thought I could change what I am, | 我以为我能改变自己 | 
| [02:47] | keep my family safe. | 让我的家人安全的生活 | 
| [02:50] | But it doesn’t matter what I do. | 但是无论我做什么 | 
| [02:54] | This is fate. | 这都是命 | 
| [05:13] | Sir, did you call this in? | 先生 是你报的警吗 | 
| [05:17] | Sir. What happened here? | 先生 这里发生什么事了 | 
| [05:24] | I’ve watched 67 people die… | 我曾经眼睁睁看着67个人死去 | 
| [05:27] | And at the moment of truth, I looked into their eyes | 在最后时刻 我望着他们的眼睛 | 
| [05:30] | and they knew and I knew | 他们和我都知道 | 
| [05:31] | they got what they deserved. | 那是他们罪有应得 | 
| [05:34] | But what if that’s not what happens? | 但如果事情并非如此 | 
| [05:37] | If you don’t get what you deserve? | 如果死亡的厄运本不该降临在你身上 | 
| [05:40] | If what you deserve is a white picket fence | 你本该生活有白色栅栏的小屋里 | 
| [05:43] | and your kids all around | 子女绕膝 | 
| [05:45] | and a husband who loves you? | 有一个爱你的丈夫 | 
| [05:48] | What if the least you deserve is a real human being | 至少 你该拥有一个真正鲜活的人 | 
| [05:51] | and what you get instead is me? | 可是 你得到的 却是我 | 
| [05:56] | Sir. Sir, we’re going to take the child into safe custody now. | 先生 先生 我们得把孩子保护起来 | 
| [06:00] | – Sir, hand me the child. – What are you doing? | -先生 把孩子递给我 -你在干什么 | 
| [06:03] | Back off! Ma’am! | 退后 女士 | 
| [06:04] | Miami homicide. He is too. | 我是迈阿密凶案组的 他也是 | 
| [06:05] | I said back the fuck off! | 我说了 都他妈退后 | 
| [06:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [06:12] | Oh, my God. Dexter… | 上帝啊 德克斯特 | 
| [06:19] | Rita’s inside. | 丽塔在里面 | 
| [06:21] | It was me. | 都怪我 | 
| [06:31] | Skin’s wrinkled from hours in the alkaline water. | 从皮肤褶皱来看 在碱水里泡了几个小时了 | 
| [06:34] | Rigor mortis full-blown. | 尸体完全僵硬 | 
| [06:36] | Epidermal mottling. | 出现尸斑 | 
| [06:38] | I imagined her naked plenty of times, | 我想象过很多次她的裸体 | 
| [06:41] | but never like this. | 但是从没想过会是这样 | 
| [06:45] | Single cut to the femoral artery. | 股动脉上有个切口 | 
| [06:47] | We’re looking at Trinity’s M.O. Here. | 我们看到的是三一杀手的典型模式 | 
| [06:48] | Did he ever kill a married woman in a bathtub? | 他以前在浴缸里杀过已婚女人吗 | 
| [06:51] | First time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 | 
| [06:53] | Unfortunately for Dexter. | 很不幸 他找上了德克斯特 | 
| [06:59] | We’re still waiting on the coroner to move the body. | 我们在等验尸官来移动尸体 | 
| [07:02] | But overall lividity puts time of death | 但根据尸斑来看 死亡时间 | 
| [07:04] | somewhere between 8 and 12 hours…Ago. | 介于之前的8到12小时之间 | 
| [07:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [07:28] | Dexter came home to that. | 德克斯特回家就看到这种场面 | 
| [07:30] | He’s gonna need our support here. | 他现在需要我们的支持 | 
| [07:33] | Obviously. | 很明显 | 
| [07:35] | What do you want us to do with him? | 你想让我们为他做什么 | 
| [07:38] | The first thing I want you to do | 第一件事就是 我希望你 | 
| [07:39] | is pack up and get outta there. | 收拾一下 离开这里 | 
| [07:42] | – Well… – What? | -啊 -什么 | 
| [07:44] | The FBI’s here. Trinity’s their case. | 联调局在这里 三一杀手是他们的案子 | 
| [07:47] | I already ceded jurisdiction. | 这案子的管辖权已经不归我了 | 
| [07:48] | What are you looking at him for? | 你到底要查他什么 | 
| [07:50] | It’s what I was saying on the way over. | 我在来的途中说过了 | 
| [07:53] | Rita’s one of ours. She’s family. | 丽塔是我们的一份子 她是我们的家人 | 
| [07:56] | We should be working on this for Dexter. | 我们要为德克斯特查这案子 | 
| [07:58] | Damn it, Angel, it’s done! | 妈的 安吉 已经结束了 | 
| [08:00] | Just do what I say. | 照我说的做 | 
| [08:02] | She’s stressed. We all are. | 她压力太大了 我们也一样 | 
| [08:26] | My father Harry taught me a few simple rules. | 我父亲哈里教过我一些简单的原则 | 
| [08:29] | Never hurt an innocent and never make a scene. | 永远不要伤害无辜 永远不要当众出丑 | 
| [08:36] | Harry? | 哈里 | 
| [08:40] | Where are you, now, when I really need you? | 你在哪里 现在我真的很需要你 | 
| [08:46] | When it’s my wife in the body bag, | 我的妻子被放进尸袋抬出去的时候 | 
| [08:48] | everybody’s looking, | 所有人都看着 | 
| [08:49] | and it’s the neighbor crying, not me? | 结果在哭的是我邻居 而不是我 | 
| [09:02] | Sir? | 先生 | 
| [09:05] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 | 
| [09:13] | The first responders told me | 最先赶到的警员告诉我 | 
| [09:14] | when they went inside and found your wife | 当他们进入你家发现你妻子的时候 | 
| [09:16] | you said, “It was me.” | 你说 都怪我 | 
| [09:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [09:21] | That’s what was reported to me, yeah. | 我接到的报告是这样 | 
| [09:26] | I don’t know what I said. | 我不知道我说过什么 | 
| [09:27] | It could have been anything. I’m very upset. | 说过什么都有可能 我当时彻底崩溃了 | 
| [09:29] | Of course you are. Who wouldn’t be? | 当然 换谁不会呢 | 
| [09:32] | Mr. Morgan, | 摩根先生 | 
| [09:34] | before you came home and found your wife, | 在你回家发现你妻子之前 | 
| [09:36] | where did you say you were again? | 你说你在哪里来着 | 
| [09:37] | Dexter, take off your clothes, then we’re going home. | 德克斯特 脱掉你的衣服 我们回家 | 
| [09:39] | – I was asking him a question. – He already said he came home | -我正在问他问题 -他已经说过 | 
| [09:41] | and he found her there. | 他回家就发现她在那里了 | 
| [09:42] | If you wanna help, why don’t you find Trinity? | 如果你想帮忙 为什么不去找三一杀手 | 
| [09:44] | Or is doing something actually useful | 或者做些真正有用的事 | 
| [09:46] | not in your fucking job description? | 别他妈的照着工作手册帮倒忙 | 
| [09:48] | – Detective Morgan. – FBI? | -摩根警探 -联邦调查局 | 
| [09:50] | Fucking bunch of idiots. | 就是他妈的一群白痴 | 
| [09:52] | Stop. | 住嘴 | 
| [09:54] | Finish up here, then take your brother home. | 等这里结束 带你哥哥回家 | 
| [09:56] | You wanna talk to Dexter, schedule an appointment. | 你想跟德克斯特谈话 去预个约 | 
| [10:00] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 | 
| [10:19] | He can sleep on the floor | 他可以睡在地板上 | 
| [10:20] | until we can bring his crib over from the house. | 等我们把他的婴儿床从家里拿过来 | 
| [10:23] | It’ll be safest, don’t you think? | 这样最安全 你觉得呢 | 
| [10:27] | I gotta tell you, Dexter, | 我得告诉你 德克斯特 | 
| [10:29] | don’t say things like, “It was me.” | 不要说什么 都怪我 | 
| [10:31] | People will misunderstand. | 别人会误会的 | 
| [10:34] | In fact, I don’t understand. | 其实我也不明白 | 
| [10:35] | What did you even mean? | 你到底是什么意思 | 
| [10:45] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 | 
| [10:48] | This is Dexter Morgan. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [10:49] | – 3319 Meadow Lane. – What is your emergency? | -3319麦兜巷 -您有什么紧急情况 | 
| [10:52] | I just got home and found my wife dead in the bathtub. | 我刚回家 发现我妻子死在浴缸里了 | 
| [10:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [10:58] | The 911 call Dexter made. | 德克斯特的911报警记录 | 
| [11:00] | Listen. | 听 | 
| [11:02] | I just got home and found my wife dead in the bathtub. | 我刚回家 发现我妻子死在浴缸里了 | 
| [11:05] | Did you say your wife is dead? | 你是说你妻子死了 | 
| [11:07] | Yes, I did. | 是的 | 
| [11:08] | She has an approximately 1-inch incision | 她有一个大约1英寸的切口 | 
| [11:10] | midway up her right thigh, dissecting the femoral artery. | 在右大腿中间 切开了股动脉 | 
| [11:13] | Right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 | 
| [11:15] | He obviously’s in shock. | 他显然很震惊 | 
| [11:16] | “Midway up her right thigh? | 在右大腿中间 | 
| [11:17] | Dissecting her femoral artery”? | 切开了股动脉 | 
| [11:19] | – Habit of precision. – His wife just died. | -精确的习惯 -他太太刚刚死掉 | 
| [11:22] | He’s submitting a lab report. | 他在提交一份验尸报告 | 
| [11:24] | Seriously, the next door neighbor, | 说真的 他隔壁的邻居 | 
| [11:25] | the guy with the, you know, forehead? | 那个大脑门的家伙 | 
| [11:27] | He was more broken up about Rita than Dexter was. | 他比德克斯特还伤心 | 
| [11:30] | – So? – So it’s weird, that’s all. | -所以呢 -所以很怪 仅此而已 | 
| [11:35] | What are we working on here? | 我们在这里干什么 | 
| [11:37] | Not Rita. | 跟丽塔无关 | 
| [11:40] | It’s Dexter’s 911 call. | 在听德克斯特的911报警电话 | 
| [11:43] | Did you hear me or not? | 你到底听到我说的没有 | 
| [11:44] | I said the case is with the FBI now. | 我说 这案子归联调局了 | 
| [11:51] | You should have taken her on a honeymoon. | 你应该带她去度蜜月 | 
| [11:59] | You were right about one thing… | 你说对了一件事 | 
| [12:00] | that neighbor Elliot being all broken up about Rita. | 那个邻居埃利奥特确实伤心极了 | 
| [12:03] | I’m thinking now there’s some things | 我现在想起了一些事 | 
| [12:04] | I shouldn’t have told Dexter. | 我不应该告诉德克斯特的 | 
| [12:07] | What? What shouldn’t you have told him? | 什么 你有什么不该告诉他的 | 
| [12:11] | About a significant exchange of saliva | 关于一起重大的口水交换行为 | 
| [12:13] | I witnessed at Thanksgiving. | 我在感恩节看到的 | 
| [12:16] | – As in a kiss. – Elliot and Rita? | -一个吻 -埃利奥特和丽塔吗 | 
| [12:19] | Dude was totally in love with her. | 那家伙绝对是爱上丽塔了 | 
| [12:22] | – And Dexter knew. – Yeah. | -德克斯特知道这个 -是的 | 
| [12:24] | If I’d known she was gonna… | 要是知道她会… | 
| [12:29] | I should have kept my big mouth shut. | 我就应该闭上自己的臭嘴 | 
| [12:45] | Could someone get that? Deb? | 谁帮忙接下 黛布 | 
| [12:49] | Oh. Damn it. | 靠 | 
| [12:54] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [12:56] | Dexter, it’s Maura. | 德克斯特 我是莫拉 | 
| [12:59] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [13:00] | I’m sorry if I woke you, | 抱歉吵醒你 | 
| [13:01] | but I have got two very excited kids here, | 可这俩孩子真闹腾 | 
| [13:04] | and Rita’s not answering. | 丽塔又不接电话 | 
| [13:06] | Yeah, there’s something you need to know. | 我得跟你说件事 | 
| [13:09] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 行 好的 | 
| [13:10] | But first somebody really wants to talk with you. | 不过有人非要先和你说 | 
| [13:15] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 | 
| [13:17] | Hey, Cody, you okay? | 柯迪你好吗 | 
| [13:19] | We’ve been having the best day. | 今天棒极了 | 
| [13:21] | I had cotton candy for breakfast. | 早饭我吃的棉花糖 | 
| [13:23] | – That’s great. – Here, give me the phone. | -真棒 -把电话给我 | 
| [13:26] | Gimme, gimme, gimme. | 给我 给我 | 
| [13:28] | Hey, Dexter. Can I talk to mom? | 德克斯特 我能和妈妈说句话吗 | 
| [13:30] | – Not now. – Why not? | -现在不行 -为什么 | 
| [13:33] | She’s, uh… | 她… | 
| [13:35] | She’s in the shower. | 她在洗澡 | 
| [13:37] | Well…Can you tell her we miss her? | 那好吧 能告诉她我想她了吗 | 
| [13:40] | We miss you too, Dexter, and Harrison. | 我们也想你和哈里森了 | 
| [13:43] | Here’s my grandmother. | 和外婆说吧 | 
| [13:46] | So there was something | 你不是有事 | 
| [13:47] | that you needed to tell me? | 要和我说吗 | 
| [13:50] | When you bring them home tonight, uh… | 还是等您晚上带他俩回来 对了 | 
| [13:53] | Come to Deb’s apartment instead of the house…Okay? | 别去大房子了 来黛布的公寓好吗 | 
| [13:58] | What happened, did you miss your flight? | 怎么回事 你误机了还是怎么的 | 
| [14:02] | Something like that. I’ll explain when you get here. | 差不多吧 等你们到了再说 | 
| [14:11] | You sure you don’t want to tell them about Rita? | 你真不打算告诉他们丽塔的事吗 | 
| [14:15] | I just want them to have one more good day. | 就是想让他们再好好过一天 | 
| [14:18] | Look, I know this is really difficult… | 我知道这很难 | 
| [14:23] | But there are a lot of things that need to happen | 可丽塔下葬之前 | 
| [14:24] | before Rita can be buried. | 还有好多事要处理 | 
| [14:30] | I’ve been on the phone all morning | 一早晨我都在跟一个为很多警察 | 
| [14:30] | with a funeral director who does a lot of cops. | 服务过的殡葬师通电话 | 
| [14:35] | And he’s willing to see us right away. | 他想现在见见我们 | 
| [14:39] | You willing to do that? | 你想去吗 | 
| [14:53] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对您的丧妻之痛深表遗憾 | 
| [14:55] | How does he do that? | 他是怎么做到的 | 
| [14:57] | My sincere condolences. | 请接受我最深的吊唁 | 
| [14:59] | He sounds like he actually means it. | 听起来就像是发自肺腑 | 
| [15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:06] | Would you like something to drink? | 喝点什么吗 | 
| [15:09] | Coffee? | 咖啡 | 
| [15:11] | Water? | 水 | 
| [15:13] | No. I’m fine. | 不用了 | 
| [15:22] | There are kleenexes here… | 这里有纸巾 | 
| [15:24] | If you need them. | 请随意 | 
| [15:30] | What we need to do now, Dexter… | 德克斯特 我们现在要做的是… | 
| [15:32] | M-may I call you that? | 我能这么叫你吗 | 
| [15:36] | What we need to do now, Dexter, | 德克斯特 我们现在应该 | 
| [15:37] | is make some very important decisions | 就如何缅怀您的爱妻 | 
| [15:39] | about how your wife Rita will be remembered. | 做些非常重要的决定 | 
| [15:43] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:45] | We like to start with the obituary. | 也许应该先发个讣告 | 
| [15:47] | It’s a good way to let people know about services | 这样能让人们知道 | 
| [15:49] | and where to send remembrances. | 葬礼的事和凭吊的地点 | 
| [15:51] | But most importantly, it’s a chance to express | 不过最重要的是 这是个机会 | 
| [15:53] | your feelings about Rita in your own words. | 让你表达出心底对丽塔的感情 | 
| [15:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [16:02] | I’ll get you something for the paper. | 讣告的内容我会通知你 | 
| [16:05] | What else do you need? | 还需要别的吗 | 
| [16:17] | So this is how normal people do it. | 这就是常人要办的葬礼吗 | 
| [16:19] | No hefty bags. No diesel fumes. | 没有大袋子 没有船尾的废气[指自己抛尸] | 
| [16:28] | This is what she would have wanted… | 这就是她想要的吗 | 
| [16:30] | a grieving spouse… | 丧偶后的悲痛欲绝 | 
| [16:33] | For once doing what a person’s supposed to do. | 不能免俗地再凭吊一番故人吗 | 
| [16:53] | Dexter Morgan? | 是德克斯特·摩根么 | 
| [16:56] | Rita? | 丽塔 | 
| [16:56] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 | 
| [16:59] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [17:00] | That’s no problem. | 没关系 | 
| [17:02] | There was traffic, of course. | 路上太堵了 | 
| [17:06] | I went to the wrong cafe. | 我还找错了地方 | 
| [17:08] | I went to the one in town. | 去了家城里的餐厅 | 
| [17:10] | I didn’t know there was anything even out this far. | 哪儿知道这地方有这么远 | 
| [17:12] | How did you find this place? | 你怎么找了这么个地儿 | 
| [17:14] | I, uh… Tracked it down. | 好不容易才发现的 | 
| [17:22] | So I… your sister… | 你妹妹 | 
| [17:24] | Debra’s told me so much about you. | 黛布拉说了你很多 | 
| [17:28] | Nothing bad, of course. | 放心 没说你坏话 | 
| [17:30] | She omitted the fact that I’m an ax murderer? | 没说我是个杀人狂吗 | 
| [17:33] | No. She said that you were a… | 哪有 她说你是个… | 
| [17:35] | bloodstain pattern analyst… | 血迹分析师 | 
| [17:38] | which I have no clue what that is. | 我听都没听说过 | 
| [17:40] | Believe me, I barely do either, | 可不是吓你 我可两样都干啊 | 
| [17:42] | and I do it 40 hours a week. | 一星期得干40个钟头 | 
| [17:46] | She seems nice, your sister. | 你妹妹看起来人不错 | 
| [17:49] | You seem nice too. | 你看起来人也不错 | 
| [17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:57] | So, um, what’s good here? | 这里有什么好吃的吗 | 
| [17:59] | I mean, there must be something special | 我是说 你能大老远跑到这里 | 
| [18:00] | to bring you all the way out this far. | 肯定有什么特色美食吧 | 
| [18:04] | I… | 我… | 
| [18:06] | I usually play it safe | 通常我都不敢乱点 | 
| [18:07] | and go with a Caesar salad. | 一般就要凯撒沙拉 | 
| [18:10] | But I don’t see one on here. | 可这里没有 | 
| [18:12] | You know, I think I’m gonna get the special, | 我看就点这的特色菜吧 | 
| [18:15] | the mushroom ravioli. | 蘑菇馄饨 | 
| [18:17] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 | 
| [18:21] | Do you know what you want? | 想好点什么了吗 | 
| [18:23] | Yes, I do. | 当然 | 
| [18:35] | Dex. | 德克斯 | 
| [18:38] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 | 
| [18:40] | I was just thinking about Rita, how much… | 就是在想丽塔 我是多么… | 
| [18:45] | How much you miss her? | 多么想她吗 | 
| [18:48] | How much I lied to her, from the very beginning. | 是我骗了她多少次 从认识开始 | 
| [18:57] | Funeral’s the day after tomorrow. | 葬礼后天举行 | 
| [19:00] | I chose an oak casket. I hope that’s all right. | 我选的橡木棺椁 希望合适 | 
| [19:03] | White roses. I think she’d like those. | 还有白玫瑰 她应该喜欢 | 
| [19:07] | They want to know if there’s a particular dress | 他们想知道 她下葬时 | 
| [19:09] | you’d like her to be buried in. | 你想让她穿哪件衣服 | 
| [19:13] | Not really. | 怎么都行 | 
| [19:15] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [19:17] | I’ll find something. | 我去给她挑一件 | 
| [19:20] | Quinn called, and the FBI has released the crime scene | 奎恩打电话说联邦调查局 | 
| [19:23] | at your house, | 解除了你家里的犯罪现场封锁 | 
| [19:24] | so there are some things I want to do there and… | 所以我想回去办点事 | 
| [19:27] | I’m gonna drop you two off at the apartment. | 我会把你俩放在公寓 | 
| [19:29] | Is that okay? | 这样好吗 | 
| [19:31] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 行 | 
| [19:36] | You’re worrying me. | 你让我很担心 | 
| [20:06] | I really didn’t expect you to come. | 真没想到你会来 | 
| [20:09] | We’re partners. I’m here. | 咱俩是搭档 我当然要来 | 
| [20:12] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 | 
| [20:14] | Nothing. | 什么都不找 | 
| [20:16] | Trinity wouldn’t leave anything behind. | 三一杀手可不会留下蛛丝马迹 | 
| [20:19] | What are we doing then? | 那我们做什么 | 
| [20:29] | I wanted to clean the place up. | 我是想把这里收拾干净 | 
| [20:32] | Make sure Dexter didn’t see it like this. | 别让德克斯特看到这些 | 
| [20:35] | The FBI left it this way. | 联邦调查局就留下这么个烂摊子 | 
| [20:38] | They have people who’ll do that. | 他们有人手做这个 | 
| [21:36] | This much blood, usually you call Dexter. | 这么多血 通常要找德克斯特来 | 
| [21:42] | How you holdin’ up? | 扛得住吗 | 
| [21:48] | Okay. I guess. | 我想还好 | 
| [21:53] | I mean, you know my brother. It’s a little hard to tell. | 你知道我哥 他不大会表达情感 | 
| [21:56] | No, I mean you. How are you holding up? | 我是说你 你还扛得住吗 | 
| [22:03] | Fine. | 我还行 | 
| [22:05] | Not used to having to be the strong one, you know? | 以前用不着我强撑 | 
| [22:09] | It’s always been Dexter. | 出头的都是德克斯特 | 
| [22:13] | – And now… – He’s the strong one? | -可现在… -出头的都是德克斯特吗 | 
| [22:16] | To me it’s always seemed the other way around. | 在我看来 恰恰相反 | 
| [22:22] | Swear to God, I can’t even… | 天呐 我甚至 | 
| [22:24] | tell what he’s thinking. | 连他在想什么都不知道 | 
| [22:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [22:27] | I didn’t mean to make things worse. | 我没想添乱的 | 
| [22:31] | It’s okay. | 好吗 | 
| [22:37] | – What are you doing? – I don’t know. | -你干嘛 -我也不知道 | 
| [23:02] | Hurry, come on, open up! Dexter! | 德克斯特 快开门吧 | 
| [23:06] | Are you there? | 在家吗 | 
| [23:12] | Dexter, you came back early! | 德克斯特 你这么快就回来啦 | 
| [23:15] | Hey, guys. Did you have fun? | 姐弟俩玩儿得好吗 | 
| [23:17] | – It was awesome. – We got you stuff. | -爽呆了 -我们给你带了礼物 | 
| [23:23] | – Perfect. – There’s one for mom too. | -正合适 -还有个给妈妈 | 
| [23:32] | Where is she? | 妈妈在哪儿 | 
| [23:33] | She’s not here. | 她没在 | 
| [23:37] | Well, where is she? | 那她在哪儿 | 
| [23:39] | Just…Sit down. | 先坐下吧 | 
| [23:41] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你们件事 | 
| [23:46] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 | 
| [23:48] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 | 
| [23:51] | What’s going on? You’re freaking… | 怎么了 你怎么… | 
| [23:52] | you’re freaking me out. | 你别吓我们 | 
| [23:56] | Something happened to your mom. | 妈妈出事了 | 
| [23:59] | Something bad? | 坏事吗 | 
| [24:06] | Yeah. Something bad. | 嗯 很不好 | 
| [24:09] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 | 
| [24:12] | A man came into our house, | 有人闯进了我们家 | 
| [24:15] | and your mother came home and… | 正好你们的妈妈回家 于是… | 
| [24:17] | He killed her. | 那人把她杀了 | 
| [24:19] | What? She got killed? | 啥 她被杀了 | 
| [24:20] | – Somebody killed her? – No, she’s fine. | -有人把她杀了 -胡说 她没事 | 
| [24:22] | Dexter. What… | 德克斯特 你… | 
| [24:24] | – You’re kidding, right? – I don’t understand. | -你吓唬人呢吧 -这怎么可能 | 
| [24:26] | You said you spend the day at Disney world. | 我们在迪士尼乐园那天 你还说你们在一起呢 | 
| [24:35] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 丽塔的离去我很抱歉 | 
| [24:56] | – Astor? – Go away. | -爱斯特 -你走 | 
| [24:58] | I mean it! Leave me alone! | 走开 让我自己待着 | 
| [24:59] | Just…Listen to me. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 听我说 都会好起来的 | 
| [25:02] | It won’t be. | 不会的 | 
| [25:04] | She’s dead! | 她死了 | 
| [25:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [25:08] | And it doesn’t even matter to you. | 可你就像个没事人一样 | 
| [25:12] | How can you say that? | 你怎么这么说 | 
| [25:14] | ‘Cause it doesn’t. | 因为你就是没事 | 
| [25:16] | I can tell just by looking you don’t even care. | 我敢说你压根儿就不在乎 | 
| [25:21] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 | 
| [25:24] | Where were you when someone was killing her? | 别人杀死她时候你在哪儿 | 
| [25:27] | You should have been there to protect her. | 你应该在那里保护她 | 
| [25:31] | You’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [25:32] | – That was your job! – I know. | -那是你的责任 -我知道 | 
| [25:37] | I should have been there, | 我应该在那里 | 
| [25:38] | and I wish I could take it all back. | 我希望一切可以重来 | 
| [25:39] | I wish…That none of this had ever happened | 我希望这一切都没发生过 | 
| [25:42] | and your mom was still alive. | 你的妈妈还活着 | 
| [25:44] | Wanna know what I wish? | 知道我希望什么吗 | 
| [25:47] | That it was just my mom and me and Cody and Harrison. | 我希望只有妈妈 我 柯迪和哈里森 | 
| [25:51] | ‘Cause we all would have been so much better off | 要是她没有遇到你 | 
| [25:52] | if she hadn’t met you! | 我们会幸福得多 | 
| [25:56] | I wish you were dead! | 我希望死的是你 | 
| [26:22] | – Do you mind? – What? | -麻烦你 -怎么 | 
| [26:24] | Look somewhere else. | 别盯着我看 | 
| [26:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [26:42] | Jesus, Quinn, you can’t grab a sheet or something? | 老天 奎恩 你就不能裹个被单之类的吗 | 
| [26:44] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:46] | So…What are you doing? | 那么 你在干什么 | 
| [26:48] | Trying to find a dress for Rita. | 为丽塔挑件裙子 | 
| [26:50] | You gonna bury her in one of those? | 你让她穿那些衣服下葬吗 | 
| [26:52] | You got something better? | 你有更好的主意吗 | 
| [26:59] | Great. I-I gotta go. | 好极了 我要走了 | 
| [27:01] | I gotta go home now. | 我得回家了 | 
| [27:03] | You might wanna put some pants on there. | 也许你该把裤子穿上 | 
| [27:08] | You wanna talk about it, or you just gonna act weird? | 你要谈谈还是就这么别扭下去 | 
| [27:10] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可说的 | 
| [27:11] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:13] | I mean… You show up here, | 是你自己出现在这里 | 
| [27:15] | which I didn’t even ask you to do, so… | 我没有要你来 | 
| [27:17] | Yeah. To help. | 来帮忙 | 
| [27:20] | Is that what you call it? | 你是这么称呼那事的吗 | 
| [27:21] | Morgan. | 摩根 | 
| [27:39] | Elliot? | 埃利奥特 | 
| [27:42] | That’s your name, right? | 你是叫这个吧 | 
| [27:43] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [27:43] | Hi. Quinn. Metro homicide. | 我是奎恩 市凶案组的 | 
| [27:48] | You have kids, I take it. | 我猜你有孩子 | 
| [27:49] | Yeah. They’re with their mother. | 对 他们跟妈妈住一起 | 
| [27:52] | Um…We’re divorced. | 我们离婚了 | 
| [27:55] | Plus, it just seemed better for them to get away | 另外在隔壁发生了这种事之后 | 
| [27:57] | after what happened next door. | 离开对他们也是一件好事 | 
| [28:01] | Um…You know, I already talked to the FBI. | 我已经跟联调局的谈过话了 | 
| [28:04] | I told them I didn’t see anything. | 我跟他们说了 我什么都没看到 | 
| [28:06] | What did you need? | 你有什么事 | 
| [28:08] | How well did you know Rita? | 你认识丽塔多久了 | 
| [28:12] | I don’t know, you know. We were neighbors. | 我不清楚 我们是邻居 | 
| [28:14] | Yeah. I just… Couldn’t help but notice | 我只是…忘不了那天晚上 | 
| [28:17] | how torn up you were about her the other night. | 你为她痛哭的样子 | 
| [28:23] | She was a friend, you know? It was upsetting. | 她是朋友 所以会伤心 | 
| [28:27] | A friend. | 朋友 | 
| [28:29] | I, uh, was told she might have been more. | 我听说的可不止这个 | 
| [28:33] | Christ. | 天 | 
| [28:34] | All right, look, I don’t know what you’ve heard, | 我不知道你都听说了什么 | 
| [28:35] | but just so you understand the actual facts, | 但你该知道事实 | 
| [28:38] | all Rita and I ever did was kiss…once. | 我和丽塔只接了吻 只有一次 | 
| [28:40] | That was it. It was nothing. | 就是这样 这没什么 | 
| [28:42] | I mean, her husband was never around. | 她丈夫从来不在她身边 | 
| [28:45] | Anyway, Dexter found out about the indiscretion and, uh, | 无论如何 德克斯特知道了这事 | 
| [28:48] | came over and punched me out. | 过来揍了我一顿 | 
| [29:02] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 | 
| [29:02] | Shh! He’s sleeping. | 嘘 他在睡觉 | 
| [29:10] | Brought some dresses for you to look at. | 带了些裙子来让你挑 | 
| [29:17] | Where are Astor and Cody? | 爱斯特和柯迪呢 | 
| [29:20] | At a hotel with their grandparents. | 和外公外婆住在旅馆 | 
| [29:23] | How’d it go talking with them? | 跟他们谈的怎么样 | 
| [29:27] | Astor’s upset. | 爱斯特很抓狂 | 
| [29:30] | They got me a hat. | 他们给我带了顶帽子 | 
| [29:32] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 | 
| [29:35] | I don’t see how. | 我觉得很难 | 
| [29:36] | Her mother’s dead because of me. | 都是因为我 她妈妈才死的 | 
| [29:39] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不是 | 
| [29:42] | She’s dead because of Trinity. | 她的死 是因为三一杀手 | 
| [29:44] | I know you keep blaming yourself, but you can’t. | 我知道你在责备自己 但是你不该这样 | 
| [29:48] | There’s nothing you could have done differently. | 你当时做什么也于事无补了 | 
| [29:51] | I could have killed Arthur Mitchell | 我可以在当初有机会时 | 
| [29:52] | the first chance I got. | 杀了亚瑟·米切尔 | 
| [29:54] | You loved Rita. | 你爱丽塔 | 
| [29:57] | You never would have let anything hurt her. | 你绝不会让任何人伤害她 | 
| [30:01] | She was lucky to have you. | 能拥有你她很幸运 | 
| [30:03] | She told me that all the time… | 她一直都这么跟我说 | 
| [30:06] | How lucky she felt to have found you. | 能找到你她觉得有多么幸运 | 
| [30:27] | I was wondering what you were doing | 我一直纳闷你一个人坐这么久 | 
| [30:28] | sitting here by yourself for so long. | 是为了什么 | 
| [30:30] | Now I see. | 现在我懂了 | 
| [30:34] | I paid her to say that. | 我塞小费让她这么说的 | 
| [30:38] | You did? | 真的吗 | 
| [30:39] | No, I was…Just kidding. | 没有 我在开玩笑 | 
| [30:42] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [30:46] | So what does a… Blood spatter analyst do anyway? | 那血迹分析师到底是做什么的 | 
| [30:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [31:11] | Is this yours? | 这车是你的 | 
| [31:13] | What’s the deal here? | 怎么回事 | 
| [31:28] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [31:30] | Uh, is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [31:31] | It’s a stomach bug. It’s going around the station. | 肚子不舒服 天翻地覆的 | 
| [31:34] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [31:36] | It was nice meeting you… | 见到你很高兴呢 | 
| [31:48] | Lucky to have me. | 拥有我很幸运 | 
| [31:49] | I wouldn’t say so. | 我可不会这么说 | 
| [31:52] | She trusted me, and now she’s dead. | 她信任我 如今她死了 | 
| [32:03] | Like your sister says, I’m toxic. | 就像你姐姐说的 我有毒 | 
| [32:08] | You’d all be better off without me. | 没有我你们会更幸福 | 
| [32:32] | Delete the past. Leave nothing behind. | 抹掉过去 不留一点痕迹 | 
| [32:43] | You’re up early. | 你起的真早 | 
| [32:48] | What are you doing over there that’s so important? | 你做什么呢 很重要吗 | 
| [32:50] | Getting rid of every trace of me. | 消除我的一切痕迹 | 
| [32:53] | – Nothing. – Dexter… | -没什么 -德克斯特 | 
| [33:01] | Look, I know this is tough to talk about, but… | 我知道这些很难跟你开口 可是… | 
| [33:03] | The funeral’s tomorrow, | 葬礼就在明天 | 
| [33:05] | and there’s still a lot of stuff you have to do. | 还有很多事情需要你做 | 
| [33:07] | Like sign the coroner’s release. | 比如签署验尸官的许可书 | 
| [33:09] | I need to grab my tools. | 我得收拾我的工具 | 
| [33:11] | And go over the guest list one more time. | 然后再看一遍宾客名单 | 
| [33:13] | – And torch the container. – And the eulogy, Dexter. | -然后把集装箱烧了 -还有悼词 | 
| [33:16] | I can’t do that for you. | 这个我不能代替你写 | 
| [33:18] | That really has to come from you. | 那要发自你的内心 | 
| [33:19] | I need to top off my boat. I’m low on fuel. | 还要给游艇加满油 没多少燃料了 | 
| [33:23] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [33:25] | And the FBI interview, | 还有联邦调查局的面谈 | 
| [33:27] | or the…debriefing | 或者任务报告 | 
| [33:29] | or whatever they’re calling it… that’s really important. | 或者叫别的什么的 很重要 | 
| [33:32] | They’re total dicks for wanting to do it today, | 他们非要今天做 真是一群混蛋 | 
| [33:34] | but maybe you’re better off | 但或许你去 | 
| [33:35] | just going in there and getting it over with. | 敷衍他们一下会比较好 | 
| [33:40] | You sure you don’t want me to come with you? | 你确定不用我陪着你吗 | 
| [33:45] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 | 
| [33:50] | All right. I’m off. | 好吧 我走了 | 
| [33:55] | I’ve been thinking about Harrison. | 我一直在想哈里森 | 
| [34:00] | How he needs his mother. | 他多么需要他的妈妈 | 
| [34:02] | Someone decent in his life. | 得让一个正派的人来照顾他 | 
| [34:05] | You’ve done everything for me. | 你为我做了一切 | 
| [34:08] | Not just now. My whole life. | 不只是最近 在我一生中你一直这样 | 
| [34:10] | But… | 但是 | 
| [34:12] | I need to ask you this one more favor. | 我还想让你再帮我一次 | 
| [34:15] | For that person to be you. | 我想让你成为那个人 | 
| [34:20] | That you… | 你 | 
| [34:23] | Love him… | 爱他 | 
| [34:26] | As if he were your own. | 你将他视如己出 | 
| [34:33] | He is my own. | 他就是我的孩子 | 
| [34:36] | And he has me in his life. | 我是他生命的一部分 | 
| [34:38] | Of course he does. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [34:43] | But more importantly, he has you. | 但更重要的是 他有你 | 
| [34:48] | You’re decent and good. | 你正派又善良 | 
| [34:52] | I’m not. | 我不是 | 
| [34:57] | You are. | 你是 | 
| [35:00] | You are. | 你是的 | 
| [35:37] | What’s her mood? | 她现在心情如何 | 
| [35:42] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 | 
| [35:43] | I don’t know, there’s this rumor floating around | 我不知道 有流言说 | 
| [35:45] | the two of you are married. | 你们两个结婚了 | 
| [35:48] | Look, I just need to talk to her about something. | 有些事我要跟她说 | 
| [35:51] | I was wondering if this was a good time. | 我想知道现在是不是好时机 | 
| [35:55] | Just remember… | 谨记 | 
| [35:57] | She’s the boss. | 她是头儿 | 
| [36:03] | No. No further comment. | 不 其他恕不奉告 | 
| [36:09] | Serial killer murders cop’s wife. | 连环杀手杀害警员的妻子 | 
| [36:12] | The press won’t let up. They want all the gory details. | 媒体可不会放过 就想要血淋淋的细节 | 
| [36:16] | – So what do you tell them? – Same thing I told you. | -你和他们说了什么 -和告诉你的一样 | 
| [36:18] | It’s not our case. | 这不是我们负责的案子 | 
| [36:21] | So what can I do for you? | 找我有什么事 | 
| [36:22] | There’s, uh, something I think you should know… | 有件事我觉得你应该要知道 | 
| [36:26] | Having to do with Rita. | 和丽塔有关的 | 
| [36:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:30] | And Elliot, the next-door neighbor. | 埃利奥特是一个邻居 | 
| [36:33] | I was at the house with Debra… | 我和黛布拉…摩根警探 | 
| [36:36] | Detective Morgan… cleaning up. | 在那间房子里做清洁 | 
| [36:39] | And this Elliot and I struck up a conversation. | 埃利奥特和我遇到聊了几句 | 
| [36:43] | Turns out he and Rita had like a… | 结果发现他和丽塔有段 | 
| [36:47] | Mini-fling. | 小插曲 | 
| [36:48] | What’s that mean…Exactly? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [36:51] | W-well, nothing really happened. | 就是没有真的做什么 | 
| [36:53] | But apparently, Dexter found out about it. | 但之后德克斯特发现了 | 
| [36:58] | Why are you telling me this? | 跟我说这些干什么 | 
| [37:00] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 | 
| [37:03] | I’m not implying anything. | 我没暗示任何事情 | 
| [37:04] | And what are you doing interviewing witnesses? | 那你约见证人是为了什么 | 
| [37:07] | I wasn’t interviewing. I was there… | 我没有约见 我恰好在那儿 | 
| [37:09] | What… cleaning? | 做清洁 | 
| [37:10] | Please. | 得了吧 | 
| [37:11] | Look, if this were anyone but Dexter, | 如果这个人是其他人而不是德克斯特 | 
| [37:15] | we’d at least be thinking like detectives. | 我们至少还能像警探一样去思考 | 
| [37:18] | Which means what? What do you always say? | 这意味着什么 你总是挂在嘴边的 | 
| [37:21] | When the wife is dead, 90% of the time, | 妻子死亡 90%是 | 
| [37:23] | the husband did it. | 丈夫干的 | 
| [37:29] | Laguerta. | 洛格丽塔 | 
| [37:32] | Um…Hang on for a second. | 等一下 | 
| [37:34] | I need to take this. | 我要接个电话 | 
| [37:35] | We’ll finish later. | 晚点再说这事 | 
| [37:43] | Okay. Can you repeat that? | 你能再说一遍吗 | 
| [38:00] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [38:00] | I just got a call from the FBI | 联调局刚给我打了一个电话 | 
| [38:02] | about your brother’s interview. | 关于你哥哥的面谈 | 
| [38:03] | Don’t tell me. What’d he say? | 别说坏消息 他说了什么 | 
| [38:05] | Nothing. He didn’t show. | 什么都没说 他没去 | 
| [38:07] | So now they’re asking for his personnel files. | 现在他们要他的个人资料 | 
| [38:09] | Oh, God damn it. | 哦 真可恶 | 
| [38:12] | I knew I should have gone with him. | 我就知道我该跟他一起去的 | 
| [38:14] | Morgan? | 摩根 | 
| [38:15] | I so did not fucking need this. | 我真不想听到这样的消息 | 
| [38:16] | – Yeah, you and me both. – Well, I’m headed home now. | -没错 我也一样 -好吧 我现在回家去 | 
| [38:19] | I’ll figure out what happened, and I’ll get him down there. | 去看看到底怎么了 我会带他过去 | 
| [38:21] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [38:27] | Dexter? | 德克斯特吗 | 
| [38:30] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 | 
| [38:33] | Excuse me? | 说谁呢 | 
| [38:34] | Who…The fuck are you? | 你他妈的是哪位 | 
| [38:37] | Uh, 10-a. Downstairs? | 呃 10-a房的 楼下的 | 
| [38:40] | You’re the sister, right? | 你应该是他妹妹了 对吗 | 
| [38:42] | – Yeah, I live here. – Well, I’ll be leaving then. | -没错 我住这里 -好吧 那我走了 | 
| [38:45] | He said you would know what to do. | 他说你知道该怎么做 | 
| [38:46] | He said what? Don’t… don’t go. | 他说了什么 先不要 不要走 | 
| [38:48] | Wait. | 等一下 | 
| [38:55] | Dexter Morgan. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [38:56] | Please leave a message at the tone. | 请在嘟声之后留下语音信息 | 
| [38:58] | Guess who I just met. | 你猜猜我刚才遇到谁了 | 
| [39:00] | The fucking cat lady from downstairs. | 那个楼下的胖女人 | 
| [39:02] | She was feeding ice cream to your son. | 她正给你儿子喂冰激凌 | 
| [39:03] | So…I don’t know where the fuck you are | 所以 我不知道你去哪里了 | 
| [39:05] | or why you think you can fucking run away from the FBI, | 也不知道你他妈为什么没去联调局 | 
| [39:08] | but you better get back here… | 你他妈最好赶快回来 | 
| [39:11] | Fuck! Dexter, where are you? | 妈的 德克斯特 你去哪里了 | 
| [39:18] | Hope you don’t mind I chose that dress. | 我希望你不介意我选了这件裙子 | 
| [39:20] | You were wearing it when… We first met. | 那是我们第一次约会时你穿的 | 
| [39:23] | So I thought since I won’t be at your funeral, | 我想我不能出席你的葬礼 | 
| [39:27] | since I don’t deserve to be… | 因为我没有资格 | 
| [39:31] | Kids’ll be fine with Deb. | 孩子们跟着黛布会幸福的 | 
| [39:34] | Way better off without me. I think we agree about that. | 离我越远越好 我觉得我同意这句话 | 
| [39:41] | I was never really honest with you. | 我从来没有真正坦诚地对待过你 | 
| [39:50] | I’m a serial killer. That’s what I am. | 我是一个连环杀手 那就是我的本性 | 
| [39:57] | I know I led you to believe I’m a human being, | 我知道我让你误信我是个普通人 | 
| [39:58] | but I’m not. | 但我不是 | 
| [40:01] | That’s a lie. | 那些都是谎话 | 
| [40:18] | There are only a few things you really need | 决定了继续向前之后 | 
| [40:20] | once you decide to move on, | 只需要几样东西就够了 | 
| [40:22] | what you’ll require wherever you land… | 去到一个新地方 只需… | 
| [40:25] | a fine suit of clothing… | 一套质地不错的衣服 | 
| [40:35] | The tools of your trade… | 办事要用到的工具 | 
| [40:42] | And some token of your past, | 一些过去的纪念品 | 
| [40:44] | a reminder of who you really are. | 那是提醒你自己本性的东西 | 
| [40:53] | Everything else… | 其他的 | 
| [40:57] | You just don’t need. | 都不需要 | 
| [41:07] | So where are you, Harry? | 你去哪里了 哈里 | 
| [41:10] | Speak now, or forever hold your peace. | 快现身吧 要不就永远不要出来了 | 
| [41:42] | I’ve disappeared so many people. | 我杀了那么多的人 | 
| [41:45] | My turn now… To disappear myself. | 现在轮到我了 该自我消失了 | 
| [42:05] | Fucking FBI. | 他奶奶的联调局 | 
| [42:12] | Damn it, Dexter, don’t do this. | 可恶 德克斯特 别放我鸽子 | 
| [42:32] | The sea breeze has always brought me clarity. | 海风总是能让我清醒起来 | 
| [42:37] | It’s hard to get enough oxygen on land. | 陆地上很难有那么充足的氧气 | 
| [42:39] | It’s hard to…breathe. | 那里让人很难呼吸 | 
| [43:15] | Hey, you. | 喂 你好 | 
| [43:16] | Hey…You. | 喂 你好啊 | 
| [43:19] | It’s Rita. | 我是丽塔 | 
| [43:20] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 | 
| [43:21] | I was just checking in. | 我打电话只是想问问 | 
| [43:23] | Wanted to see if you were feeling better. | 你现在感觉好不好 | 
| [43:26] | Much better. | 好多了 | 
| [43:28] | Glad to hear that. | 你这样说我很高兴 | 
| [43:29] | The way you left the restaurant so quickly, | 你那么快就离开了餐厅 | 
| [43:31] | I don’t know, I felt maybe I… | 我不知道 我还以为是我 | 
| [43:33] | Said something to offend you. | 说了什么冒犯你的事情了 | 
| [43:35] | No, you were fine. | 没 你很不错 | 
| [43:38] | Uh, very understanding. | 呃 很善解人意 | 
| [43:43] | I-I wasn’t completely honest with you. Um… | 我没有完全跟你坦白 | 
| [43:47] | You didn’t really get stuck in traffic? | 怎么了 你迟到不是因为堵车吗 | 
| [43:52] | I have two kids. Astor and Cody. | 我有两个孩子 爱斯特和柯迪 | 
| [43:55] | They’re 9 and 7. | 他们分别是9岁和7岁 | 
| [43:59] | I like kids. | 我喜欢孩子 | 
| [44:02] | You do? | 真的吗 | 
| [44:03] | Yeah, they’re fun. | 对啊 他们很好玩 | 
| [44:04] | Besides, Deb already told me. | 另外 黛布已经跟我说过了 | 
| [44:08] | And my ex-husband and our…problems? | 还有我的前夫 我们的…麻烦 | 
| [44:12] | Did she tell you? | 她跟你说过吗 | 
| [44:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [44:16] | So you know all about me. | 这样你倒是很了解我的 | 
| [44:20] | I’d like to know more. | 我愿意更进一步了解你 | 
| [44:24] | So… | 所以 | 
| [44:26] | So maybe we should get together again sometime. | 我们有空应该再一起吃顿饭 | 
| [44:31] | I would like that. A lot. | 我非常愿意 | 
| [44:35] | A lot. | 非常愿意 | 
| [44:37] | I know I should hang up right now, | 我想我现在该挂了 | 
| [44:39] | but I just need to say it. | 我就是想说完 | 
| [44:40] | Um, I don’t know why exactly, but… | 我也不知道为什么 但是 | 
| [44:46] | You make me feel good. | 你让我感觉很棒 | 
| [44:49] | Like things could be different. | 像是生活可能会有所改变了 | 
| [44:53] | So do you. | 你也一样 | 
| [44:55] | Make me feel that way… Too, I mean. | 你也让我有那种感觉 我是说 | 
| [44:59] | Glad I called. | 我真高兴我打了电话 | 
| [45:00] | I don’t know, I felt… | 我也不知道 我感觉 | 
| [45:02] | Up in the air the way things ended. | 就像一切悬而未决一样 | 
| [45:05] | You know, like we never said a proper good-bye, so… | 你知道的 就像我们没有正式告过别 | 
| [45:10] | Good-bye, Rita Bennett. | 再见 丽塔·班尼特 | 
| [45:13] | Good-bye, Dexter Morgan. | 再见 德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [45:22] | Good-bye. | 永别了 | 
| [45:27] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 | 
| [46:08] | Where’s the key to the fucking bathroom? | 浴室的钥匙放哪里了 | 
| [46:11] | Or should I just dump out on the floor? | 还是让我直接把门砸了 | 
| [46:19] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 | 
| [46:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [46:23] | Fucking retard. | 你他妈的呆子 | 
| [46:24] | Get the fuck outta here! | 给我滚出去 | 
| [46:26] | He’s right. I should keep moving. | 他说得没错 我应该继续向前 | 
| [46:38] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey. | 喂 喂 喂 喂 | 
| [46:42] | I said… | 我说 | 
| [46:44] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你这人到底哪根筋不对了 | 
| [46:47] | I’ve had a bad week. | 我这个星期都心情不好 | 
| [46:50] | My wife died, and it was my fault. | 我妻子死了 那是我的错 | 
| [46:53] | Well, I’m real sorry for your fuckin’ loss, | 好吧 我同情你妈的失去亲人 | 
| [46:56] | but your dead wife can suck my dick. | 你死去的老婆本来可以让我爽一把的 | 
| [47:06] | I never meant to hurt her. | 我从来就没想过会伤害到她 | 
| [47:47] | That’s the first human thing I’ve seen you do | 那是自她去世之后我看到你 | 
| [47:49] | since she died, Dexter. | 第一次本性发作 德克斯特 | 
| [47:53] | I thought you’d left me. | 我还以为你离开我了呢 | 
| [47:56] | I’m here. | 我在这里 | 
| [48:05] | It’s okay, son… | 没关系的 孩子 | 
| [48:09] | to show what you’re feeling. | 表露你真实的感情 | 
| [48:35] | They’re not better off without you. | 他们没有你不会更幸福 | 
| [48:38] | You’re not better off without them. | 你没有他们也不会更快乐 | 
| [48:42] | You need to go back. | 你要回到他们身边去 | 
| [49:02] | Deb says she’s sure he’ll be here. | 黛布说他肯定会来 | 
| [49:06] | Better be. If we don’t get going soon, | 最好那样 不然我们不能快点进行的话 | 
| [49:07] | we’ll be burying Rita by candlelight. | 就只能在烛光底下安葬丽塔了 | 
| [49:16] | So you’re not… Talking to me now? | 那么你现在不跟我说话了吗 | 
| [49:17] | Is that it? | 对吗 | 
| [49:20] | I have been trying to talk to you. | 我一直都想跟你谈谈 | 
| [49:26] | You’re right. You have. | 没错 | 
| [49:30] | I just need you to understand… | 我只是想让你知道 | 
| [49:33] | So tell me. | 说吧 | 
| [49:34] | I could have fought for this case, but… | 我本来可以争取到这个案子的 但是 | 
| [49:38] | Part of me didn’t want to. | 我心里一直在纠结 | 
| [49:41] | Rita…died. | 丽塔去世了 | 
| [49:47] | She died, and it scared me. | 她的去世 让我很害怕 | 
| [49:51] | We’ve been married, what, ten hours? | 我们才刚刚结婚 | 
| [49:55] | Dexter was the witness at our ceremony. | 德克斯特是我们证婚人 | 
| [49:58] | For all I know, | 据我所知 | 
| [49:59] | he was there with us while she was… | 他在那里为我们见证的同时 她却被 | 
| [50:02] | – Being… – I know. | -被 -我明白 | 
| [50:06] | Well, I didn’t want to be reminded of that. | 嗯 我不想让他想起那件事 | 
| [50:09] | I didn’t want to investigate. | 我才不想去调查呢 | 
| [50:13] | I just wanted… | 我只想 | 
| [50:15] | I just wanted it to be our wedding day. | 我只想今天是我们的结婚日 | 
| [50:19] | Oh… | 哦 | 
| [50:20] | I don’t like it, Angel. | 我真不想那样 安吉 | 
| [50:22] | I don’t like the way this makes me feel. | 我不想有那样的感觉 | 
| [50:24] | I don’t know what to do with any of it. | 我不知道该怎么做了 | 
| [50:25] | Maria | 玛丽亚 | 
| [50:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [50:32] | No one does. | 谁都不想 | 
| [50:42] | What’s more important than his own wife’s funeral? | 有什么比他自己妻子的葬礼更重要呢 | 
| [50:46] | People are getting restless. | 人们都不安起来了 | 
| [50:49] | Thank you for reporting in with the obvious, Quinn. | 谢谢你说出显而易见的现状 奎恩 | 
| [50:52] | Like I’m such a moron that it’s lost on me. | 好像我是个白痴看不出一样 | 
| [50:57] | You ever given a eulogy? | 你讲过颂词吗 | 
| [50:59] | No. | 没有 | 
| [51:00] | Well, I can’t do it. | 好吧 我也不能 | 
| [51:02] | And those agents, those vultures | 那些特工 那些秃鹰们 | 
| [51:04] | are just waiting for him. | 一直在那等着他出现 | 
| [51:07] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [51:08] | There’s something you should probably know. | 有些事情该让你知道 | 
| [51:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [51:12] | It’s not exactly an easy thing to say. | 这些事很难说出口 | 
| [51:15] | The next-door neighbor Elliot, | 那个邻居埃利奥特 | 
| [51:17] | I spoke to him the other day. | 那天我跟他聊了一阵 | 
| [51:18] | – What the fuck? – I know I shouldn’t have… | -什么啊 -我知道我不应该的 | 
| [51:59] | She had a big heart. | 她有着宽广的胸怀 | 
| [52:03] | Big enough for both of us. | 足够容得下我们两个 | 
| [52:08] | Had to be. | 也必须如此 | 
| [52:10] | I wasn’t even human… | 我算不上什么正人君子… | 
| [52:16] | When we first met. | 当我们第一次相见的时候 | 
| [52:19] | I never expected that to change. | 我从来就没想过会有什么改变 | 
| [52:22] | She reached out and found something | 她出现在我的生命里 发现一些 | 
| [52:24] | I didn’t even know was there. | 我自己都不知道存在的东西 | 
| [52:28] | She never hurt anybody. | 她没有伤害过任何人 | 
| [52:31] | She was innocent. | 她是无辜的 | 
| [52:36] | And she died a brutal death and… | 可她却死得那么悲惨 | 
| [52:40] | And I can’t… | 我却不能 | 
| [52:44] | Fix it. | 弥补 | 
| [52:53] | But I know I have to try… | 但我知道 我必须得试着去做… | 
| [53:00] | Here in Miami with the people who knew her | 在迈阿密 跟诸位在座认识她 | 
| [53:03] | and who… who… | 还有那些… | 
| [53:08] | Who cared about her. | 关心她 | 
| [53:12] | And who loved her. | 深爱着她的人一起 | 
| [53:22] | Like I did. | 就像我一样 |