| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:14] | Rita’s inside. | 丽塔在里面 | 
| [00:16] | It was me. | 都怪我 | 
| [00:17] | FBI? | 联邦调查局 | 
| [00:19] | Fucking bunch of idiots. | 就是他妈的一群白痴 | 
| [00:20] | You want to talk to Dexter, schedule an appointment. | 你想和德克斯特谈 先预约去 | 
| [00:24] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 | 
| [00:26] | If this were anyone but Dexter, | 如果出事的不是德克斯特而是别人 | 
| [00:28] | we’d at least be thinking like detectives. | 我们至少还能用警探的思路行事 | 
| [00:30] | When the wife is dead, 90% of the time, | 妻子死亡 90%是 | 
| [00:33] | the husband did it. | 丈夫作案 | 
| [00:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [00:40] | You wanna talk about it, or you just gonna act weird? | 你要谈谈还是就这么别扭下去 | 
| [00:43] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可说的 | 
| [00:44] | All Rita and I ever did was kiss. | 我和丽塔只接了吻 | 
| [00:46] | Dexter found out about the indiscretion, | 德克斯特知道了这事 | 
| [00:48] | and, uh, came over and punched me out. | 过来揍了我一顿 | 
| [00:51] | Arthur Mitchell. | 亚瑟·米切尔 | 
| [00:53] | Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 | 
| [00:54] | And what’s his name? | 他的名字是 | 
| [00:56] | Uh, Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 | 
| [00:59] | Something happened… to your mom. | 你们的妈妈… 出事了 | 
| [01:02] | She’s dead! | 她死了 | 
| [01:04] | And it doesn’t even matter to you! | 可你就像个没事人一样 | 
| [01:05] | I wish you were dead! | 我希望死的是你 | 
| [01:07] | I just got a call from the FBI. | 联邦调查局刚给我打了个电话 | 
| [01:08] | About your brother’s interview. | 关于你哥哥的面谈 | 
| [01:10] | Don’t tell me. What’d he say? | 别说坏消息 他说了什么 | 
| [01:11] | He didn’t show. | 他压根儿没去 | 
| [01:12] | I don’t know where the fuck you are | 我不知道你他妈在哪儿 | 
| [01:13] | or why you think you can fucking run away from the FBI, | 也不知道你他妈为什么不去联邦调查局 | 
| [01:15] | but you better get back here bef… | 不过你最好赶紧滚回来 | 
| [01:20] | My wife died, and it was my fault. | 我妻子死了 那是我的错 | 
| [01:22] | Your dead wife can suck my dick. | 你死去的老婆本来可以让我爽一把的 | 
| [01:29] | That’s the first human thing I’ve seen you do | 那是自她去世之后 | 
| [01:32] | since she died, Dexter. | 我头回看到你本性发作 德克斯特 | 
| [01:33] | They’re not better off without you. | 他们没有你不会更幸福 | 
| [01:36] | You’re not better off without them. | 没有他们你也不可能快乐 | 
| [01:40] | You need to go back. | 你要回到他们身边去 | 
| [03:40] | It’s said there are seven stages of grief. | 据说悲痛分七个阶段 | 
| [03:46] | I suppose killing someone | 我想 在卫生间 | 
| [03:47] | with my bare hands in a men’s room | 徒手杀人 | 
| [03:49] | was my way of working through the anger stage. | 是我熬过愤怒阶段的方式 | 
| [03:54] | Whatever the other six stages are… | 管他另外六个阶段怎样 | 
| [04:00] | I don’t have time for them. | 我没有那个时间 | 
| [04:07] | ‘Cause now I’m a full-time dad. | 因为我成了单亲爸爸 | 
| [04:11] | Once the kids and I are back together, | 等孩子们和我再聚在一起 | 
| [04:14] | it’ll all be fine. | 一切都会好的 | 
| [04:27] | I can’t believe we’re all gonna squish in here. | 真不敢相信我们都挤在这里 | 
| [04:30] | It’s just temporary, till we can get a new place. | 只是暂时的 等我们找到新房子 | 
| [04:33] | Here… | 给 | 
| [04:34] | He needs to be hosed off or something. | 小家伙大概想尿花花了 | 
| [04:38] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [04:40] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [04:41] | This isn’t our home. | 这不是我们的家 | 
| [04:43] | And why do we need a new place, anyway? | 我们干嘛要搬新家 | 
| [04:45] | I think starting in a new apartment | 我认为换个环境 | 
| [04:46] | will be good for us. | 对我们有好处 | 
| [04:47] | Look, I found a place | 我看上一处地方 | 
| [04:49] | practically on the beach. | 紧挨着海滩 | 
| [04:50] | Or another one right next to a park. | 还有一处在公园边上 | 
| [04:53] | But, until then, Astor, | 不过爱斯特 在搬家之前 | 
| [04:54] | you get to share the bed with me. | 你还得跟我挤挤 | 
| [04:56] | And, Dexter, you’re on the couch. | 德克斯特 你睡沙发 | 
| [04:58] | Cody, you’re on the cot. | 柯迪你睡儿童床吧 | 
| [05:03] | Time for you both to get to bed… school tomorrow. | 你俩该睡觉了 明天还得上学 | 
| [05:04] | How can I go to school? | 我怎么上学啊 | 
| [05:06] | I don’t even have any of my things. | 我的东西都没了 | 
| [05:10] | Make a list. I’ll go by the house tomorrow. | 你列出来 明天我回老房子 | 
| [05:12] | I want to go with you. | 我跟你一起去 | 
| [05:13] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这恐怕不太好 | 
| [05:15] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [05:16] | Well… | 呃… | 
| [05:18] | Because of what happened to your mother there. | 因为你妈妈在那里出的事 | 
| [05:20] | I know what happened to my mom. | 我知道是怎么回事 | 
| [05:22] | She was murdered. | 我妈妈被人杀了 | 
| [05:31] | Don’t forget, 9 a.m. tomorrow. | 别忘了明天早晨9点 | 
| [05:33] | FBI interview. | 联调局约见 | 
| [05:38] | One final loose end to tie up | 忘掉这一切前 | 
| [05:39] | before putting all this behind me. | 还有最后一个了断 | 
| [05:47] | At the time of your wife’s death, | 你妻子遇害时 | 
| [05:48] | you were… | 你在… | 
| [05:50] | I already told you. I was on my boat. | 我说过了 在船上 | 
| [05:51] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:53] | Just seemed odd. | 就是有点奇怪 | 
| [05:55] | You do a lot of night boating, Mr. Morgan? | 摩根先生 你经常夜里出海吗 | 
| [05:58] | Sometimes. It’s more peaceful. | 有时候 晚上清静 | 
| [05:59] | And you were by yourself? | 你一个人吗 | 
| [06:00] | Yes, I was alone. | 嗯 我自己 | 
| [06:02] | There’s security cameras at the marina. | 小码头上有监控探头 | 
| [06:03] | You can see me leaving and returning. | 出发返航都录下来了 | 
| [06:05] | We’ve seen the footage, Mr. Morgan. | 摩根先生 录像我们看了 | 
| [06:06] | Problem is, according to the coroner’s report, | 问题是 根据验尸官的报告 | 
| [06:08] | your wife was killed several hours | 你妻子遇害是发生于 | 
| [06:10] | before you got on the boat. | 你出海前的几个小时 | 
| [06:11] | Is that what this is about? | 原来你们是这么想的 | 
| [06:12] | You fucking serious? | 你们他妈什么意思 | 
| [06:14] | Suggesting I have anything to do with my wife’s death… | 假定就是我干的 | 
| [06:19] | that I’d slice her artery, | 先割开她的大动脉 | 
| [06:20] | let her bleed out in the bathroom… | 让她在浴缸里血流如注… | 
| [06:21] | Mr. Morgan, | 摩根先生 | 
| [06:23] | we know that you were at Arthur Mitchell’s house. | 我们知道你当时在亚瑟·米切尔家 | 
| [06:29] | At the time of your wife’s death, | 你妻子遇害时 | 
| [06:31] | you were part of the team | 你正随队参与 | 
| [06:32] | that raided Arthur Mitchell’s house. | 突袭亚瑟·米切尔家 | 
| [06:37] | Right, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [06:39] | We know you didn’t kill your wife. | 我们知道你没有杀害你的妻子 | 
| [06:41] | We’re just looking for a reason | 我们只是想搞清楚 | 
| [06:43] | why Arthur Mitchell might have targeted her. | 为什么亚瑟·米切尔会盯上她 | 
| [06:50] | Because he’s a serial killer? | 因为他是个连环杀手 | 
| [07:00] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [07:02] | It’s…fine. | 还好 | 
| [07:05] | I’m just glad it’s over, and I can move on. | 终于结束了 我也可以该干嘛干嘛了 | 
| [07:08] | We miss you, brother. | 兄弟 我们都在惦记你 | 
| [07:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [07:11] | How’s handling the department all by yourself? | 一个人盯局里的事吃得消吗 | 
| [07:13] | Ah, it’s a breeze. | 毛毛雨了 | 
| [07:15] | I’ll be back in a few days. | 这几天我就回来 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, no you won’t. | 急什么急 | 
| [07:18] | You’re taking at least another week. | 至少再歇一个礼拜吧 | 
| [07:19] | You need to spend time with your family. | 你该多陪陪家里人 | 
| [07:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [07:23] | Excuse me. | 我先忙一下 | 
| [07:24] | Anything you need, Dexter, just ask. | 德克斯特 有什么事尽管说 | 
| [07:26] | I will. | 好的 | 
| [07:29] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 | 
| [07:31] | Oh, grandparents stopping by too. | 对了 外公外婆也要过来 | 
| [07:36] | They’re all staying at your place? | 他们都住你那里吗 | 
| [07:38] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:39] | It’s crowded. | 挤了点 | 
| [07:41] | But it’s temporary. | 不过是暂时的 | 
| [07:42] | He just doesn’t want the kids staying at the house | 他就是不想孩子们待在老房子 | 
| [07:44] | – where their mom… – Right. | -他们的妈妈… -也对 | 
| [07:46] | So…we all good here? | 这么说 完事了 | 
| [07:48] | Yeah, he’s airtight. | 嗯 他什么都不说 | 
| [07:49] | But otherwise, we got Jack shit. | 好在还算有一点眉目 | 
| [07:51] | Arthur Mitchell disappeared. | 亚瑟·米切尔失踪了 | 
| [07:52] | The only lead we have now is this Kyle Butler. | 唯一的线索就是凯尔·巴特勒 | 
| [07:56] | We had a murder victim by that name | 几周前有个被谋杀的 | 
| [07:58] | a few weeks back. | 就叫这名字 | 
| [07:59] | Well, our guy’s alive, as far as we know. | 就我们所知 我们这个还活着 | 
| [08:02] | Unfortunately, he’s disappeared as well. | 不幸的是 他也消失了 | 
| [08:04] | We’re gonna have a sketch artist | 我们准备找个肖像画师见见那家人 | 
| [08:05] | meet with the family, and get a composite of him. | 给他画个模拟像 | 
| [08:07] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:08] | Well, I’d appreciate it if you’d keep me posted. | 随时跟我通气 多谢 | 
| [08:10] | Will do. | 没问题 | 
| [08:19] | Maria, your mail. | 玛丽亚 你的信 | 
| [08:38] | Pero que cono? | 搞什么飞机 | 
| [08:44] | So, Dexter Morgan, | 德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [08:46] | let’s get you a moving van. | 咱们先找辆搬家车 | 
| [08:47] | Aren’t you a cute kid, huh? | 小宝贝 你多可爱啊 | 
| [08:51] | He’s not actually talking yet. | 他还不会说话呢 | 
| [08:53] | Here’s your 18-footer. | 这辆是18呎货柜车 | 
| [08:55] | What’s his name? | 小家伙叫什么 | 
| [08:57] | Harrison. | 哈里森 | 
| [08:58] | 14-footer. | 这是14呎的 | 
| [08:59] | It’s a family name? | 是用家人的名字取的吗 | 
| [09:06] | Blood. | 血迹 | 
| [09:08] | Uh, sort of. | 算是吧 | 
| [09:10] | So what kind of stuff you moving? | 你要搬哪类的东西 | 
| [09:13] | Just, uh, furniture, clothes. | 就是些家具衣服什么的 | 
| [09:14] | Uh, dresser, maybe. | 可能还有柜子 | 
| [09:16] | Plenty of reasons for blood to be there. | 有血迹太正常不过了 | 
| [09:18] | Someone cut himself moving… | 也许有人搬东西划了道口子 | 
| [09:20] | Well, that’s all we’re talking about. | 那我看这样吧 | 
| [09:21] | Save yourself some money. Go with the 10-footer. | 省点儿钱 就选10呎的吧 | 
| [09:26] | I can’t let myself think about this. | 可不能胡思乱想这些 | 
| [09:28] | I’ve just got to move the kids. | 我得给孩子们搬家 | 
| [09:34] | Actually, I think I’ll go with the 14-footer. | 我还是想选14呎的车 | 
| [09:36] | Okay, let’s, uh, write you up. | 行 我给你登记下来 | 
| [09:59] | We’re gonna get a much better place. | 我们就要搬到更好的房子了 | 
| [10:02] | What do you think, closer to the park | 宝宝什么意见 离公园近点儿 | 
| [10:04] | or the beach? | 还是离沙滩近点儿 | 
| [10:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [10:08] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 | 
| [10:10] | No annoying neighbors. | 还没有讨厌的邻居 | 
| [10:13] | Hey, Dex. | 嗨 德克斯 | 
| [10:15] | – Brought your mail. – Thanks. | -你们的信 -谢谢 | 
| [10:26] | Wow, look at Harrison. | 瞧瞧咱哈里森 | 
| [10:28] | Boy, he’s just getting bigger every day. | 噌噌地长 | 
| [10:32] | Hey, look, Dex, um… | 怎么说呢 德克斯 | 
| [10:33] | You know, we haven’t had a chance to talk. | 我们一直也没机会聊聊 | 
| [10:36] | But I just… I wanted to let you know | 不过我还是想告诉你 | 
| [10:37] | how sorry I am about everything. | 对这一切我是多么难过 | 
| [10:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:41] | Have they caught the Trinity killer yet or… | 他们抓到三一杀手了吗 | 
| [10:44] | No. | 没有 | 
| [10:46] | Man, if I could just get my hands on him. | 要是我能抓到这个老变态 | 
| [10:48] | I can only imagine. | 也就想想罢了 | 
| [10:49] | Hey, listen, you know, | 听我说 | 
| [10:50] | I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道咱俩之间有些过节 | 
| [10:51] | but, you know, I’m a single dad. | 不过你看 我也是个单亲爸爸 | 
| [10:54] | I mean, I know the ropes, so… | 所以我还算有些经验 | 
| [10:55] | – If you need any help… – No, I’m good. | -要是你需要帮助的话… -不用了 我自己行 | 
| [10:57] | ‘Cause, you know, you gotta give up a lot. | 因为你得放弃很多东西 | 
| [10:59] | I mean, I actually have a pretty decent career going, you know. | 按理说我的事业可以发展得相当不错 | 
| [11:01] | But I had to turn down some major job offers | 可我不得不推掉一些好职位 | 
| [11:03] | so I could just work at home | 就为了能在家里工作 | 
| [11:05] | and just, you know, be there for those kids. | 这样能多陪陪孩子 | 
| [11:06] | Good for you. | 你是好人 | 
| [11:08] | I mean, forget about any free time. | 没法考虑休闲 | 
| [11:11] | or any life of your own, really. | 或者个人生活 | 
| [11:13] | I mean, you just, you know, you have to be there. | 我是说 你该出现时就得出现 | 
| [11:14] | Right? Every morning. Every evening. | 对吧 每天早晨 每个晚上 | 
| [11:16] | Every weekend. | 每一个周末 | 
| [11:17] | You ready to do that, Dex, | 德克斯 你真想好 | 
| [11:19] | for the kids? | 为孩子们做这些了吗 | 
| [11:23] | Yes, Elliot, I’m ready to do that. | 埃利奥特 我心甘情愿 | 
| [11:25] | For the kids. | 为了孩子 | 
| [11:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Here, let me… | 哦 哦 我来帮你… | 
| [11:29] | No! I got it. | 不用了 我来 | 
| [11:30] | Okay, well… | 好吧 | 
| [11:32] | But you know what? It works out. | 知道吗 现实就是这样 | 
| [11:34] | It really does, you know. | 这就是现实 | 
| [11:35] | I mean, yeah, you have to give up your life and all, | 你只能牺牲掉自己的生活 自己的全部 | 
| [11:37] | but, uh…you know what? | 但是… | 
| [11:39] | You just… you live for those kids, | 仅仅为了孩子们活着 | 
| [11:40] | and…it’s satisfying. | 也还不错 | 
| [11:46] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -借过 -好的 | 
| [11:54] | I’ll be a good father. Everyone makes sacrifices. | 我要做个好父亲 每个人都在做出牺牲 | 
| [11:57] | I can too. | 我也可以 | 
| [12:16] | Focus on the kids. | 别乱想 孩子要紧 | 
| [12:18] | Wow, I didn’t know you were gonna bring so much. | 真不知道你要带这么多东西 | 
| [12:22] | You can just put that… | 就放到… | 
| [12:24] | right there is great. | 放这好了 | 
| [12:25] | I emptied the refrigerator. | 我把冰箱清空了 | 
| [12:26] | Someone left another cake at the door. | 有人在门口又放了块蛋糕 | 
| [12:28] | I just ate a whole tuna casserole | 刚吃了一整份吞拿鱼砂锅 | 
| [12:30] | to make room in the apartment. | 就为了给屋子里腾地方 | 
| [12:32] | Cody, it is a good job for you. | 柯迪 这可是个美差事 | 
| [12:34] | Wanna help me unload the food? | 想帮我消灭食物吗 | 
| [12:35] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [12:38] | Wow. You sure do have a lot of beer, aunt Deb. | 黛布阿姨 你可真能喝啤酒啊 | 
| [12:45] | People just keep bringing it. | 别人总带啤酒过来 | 
| [12:49] | This is all you brought? | 你就带了这几件吗 | 
| [12:51] | Uh, well, we’re a little short on space. | 我们地方实在有限 | 
| [12:54] | You didn’t even bring the right clothes. | 你带的衣服根本就没法穿 | 
| [12:56] | This was my reject stuff. | 这都是我要扔的 | 
| [12:58] | I can’t wear any of this to school. | 我可没法穿它们上学 | 
| [12:59] | Astor, come on. No one’s gonna notice you. | 爱斯特 没关系 没人会注意的 | 
| [13:07] | Honey, would you hold the baby? | 老伴儿 帮我抱抱孩子 | 
| [13:08] | – Come here. – Cody. | -来了 -柯迪 | 
| [13:11] | Why don’t you help us carry the last load in, hmm? | 来帮我们装最后一趟怎么样 | 
| [13:16] | I like it here. It’s like camping. | 我挺喜欢这的 像是宿营 | 
| [13:20] | Exactly. | 是啊 | 
| [13:22] | Boys are easier. | 还是男孩子好应付 | 
| [13:33] | It doesn’t matter how much I love my children, | 无论有多爱自己的孩子 | 
| [13:36] | I’m still a creature of the night. | 我终究还是黑夜之子 | 
| [13:46] | Can’t sleep either? | 宝宝也睡不着吗 | 
| [13:51] | The blood probably means nothing. | 血迹也许代表不了什么 | 
| [13:55] | Someone cut their finger while moving. | 可能有人搬东西割破了手指 | 
| [13:59] | But I won’t be able to put it out of my mind | 可有个念头我却挥之不去 | 
| [14:01] | until I know for sure. | 直到我彻底弄清楚 | 
| [14:13] | Someone did a quick cleanup job, | 这家伙草草地清理了现场 | 
| [14:14] | but forgot to wash the door. | 却忘了车门的背后 | 
| [14:18] | Yeah, it’s pretty. | 好看吧 | 
| [14:19] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [14:22] | But not the story it tells. | 可背后的故事就不好看了 | 
| [14:27] | Once upon a time, | 话说在从前 | 
| [14:29] | an evil green ogre | 有个邪恶的笨蛋妖魔 | 
| [14:30] | left a circular spatter at three feet high, | 留下了一块三尺高的片状血迹 | 
| [14:33] | consistent with blunt force trauma… | 完全符合钝力外伤的鉴证… | 
| [14:37] | Which seems to indicate the handsome young prince | 似乎能够看到那个年轻英俊的王子 | 
| [14:40] | was hit while on his knees, | 双膝跪地 | 
| [14:42] | at least two or three times. | 被重击了至少两三次 | 
| [14:48] | Or the princess was on her knees. | 或者他膝上还抱着公主 | 
| [14:51] | Small hands. | 纤纤玉手 | 
| [14:53] | Female. | 女性 | 
| [15:09] | I thought the kids were your number one responsibility. | 我以为孩子们才是你的首要责任 | 
| [15:12] | – They are. – But here you are… | -是的 -但你现在却 | 
| [15:14] | in the middle of the night. | 在夜半三更… | 
| [15:15] | It’s not that simple. | 不是那么简单 | 
| [15:18] | It never is. | 从来都不简单 | 
| [15:20] | It’s like when you get on a plane. | 这就如同你坐飞机一样 | 
| [15:22] | They tell you if the oxygen masks come down | 他们会说一旦氧气面罩落下时 | 
| [15:25] | to put yours on first | 你先要自己戴上 | 
| [15:26] | before helping the kids. | 然后才能照顾孩子 | 
| [15:28] | I have to take care of my own needs too. | 我也不能无视自己的本性召唤 | 
| [15:30] | Otherwise, I risk spinning out of control. | 要不然我就可能兽性大发 | 
| [15:34] | That’s not good for anyone. | 这对谁都不是好事 | 
| [15:36] | I’m not just saying this for the sake of the kids, Dex, | 德克斯 我这么说不是为了孩子着想 | 
| [15:38] | but for you. | 是为你 | 
| [15:40] | They’re not only your responsibility. | 他们不光是你的责任 | 
| [15:43] | They’re your salvation. | 他们也是你的救赎 | 
| [15:52] | I have to give him a bottle. | 我得给宝宝热奶了 | 
| [16:12] | No reason a truck rental agency | 车行不会给租赁记录 | 
| [16:15] | would put any serious safeguards on their records. | 加上什么厉害的防火墙 | 
| [16:20] | The truck was most recently rented to Boyd Fowler. | 这辆车最后被租给了博伊德·福勒 | 
| [16:24] | Boyd seems to have listed his address | 看来博伊德留的地址是 | 
| [16:26] | as the Department of Sanitation. | 卫生局 | 
| [16:29] | No home address. | 未留家庭住址 | 
| [16:32] | Miami-Dade County Department of Sanitation, | 迈阿密市戴德郡卫生局 | 
| [16:35] | division of dead animal pickup, | 动物尸体回收处 | 
| [16:37] | meaning the blood belongs to an animal. | 就是说血迹来自动物了 | 
| [16:44] | But what about those little hand prints? | 可那些小手印怎么回事呢 | 
| [17:02] | Two lines. | 阳性 | 
| [17:04] | Human. | 人类 | 
| [17:24] | Well, well, well. What do we got here? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 什么情况 | 
| [17:27] | Raccoon. | 小浣熊 | 
| [17:30] | – You call this in? – Yeah, I did. | -你打的电话吗 -是的 | 
| [17:32] | I was driving down the road, | 我正沿这条路开着 | 
| [17:33] | and…I saw it. | 然后就…看到了它 | 
| [17:35] | Kind of creeps me out. | 吓坏我了 | 
| [17:37] | You’re probably used to seeing dead things, though, huh? | 你大概看惯了尸体吧 | 
| [17:39] | Can’t say I ever get used to it. | 看的再多也没法习以为常 | 
| [17:41] | I don’t usually come this way, | 我不怎么走这条路 | 
| [17:42] | but I’m in the middle of moving to a new place. | 我是在迁往新居的路上 | 
| [17:44] | It’s a hassle, huh? Moving? | 真够麻烦的 搬家嘛 | 
| [17:46] | – I wouldn’t know. – No? | -不知道 -是吗 | 
| [17:48] | Lived in the same house for over 20 years. | 我现在的房子一住就是20多年 | 
| [17:51] | So why did you rent a moving van? | 那你干嘛还租搬家货车 | 
| [17:52] | Hello there, bandit. | 你好啊 小坏蛋 | 
| [17:57] | This don’t look right. | 这不对劲啊 | 
| [17:59] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [18:01] | Well, usually, you find a dead animal in the road, | 一般人们在公路上看到的动物尸体 | 
| [18:02] | it means he was hit by a car. | 都是被车撞死的 | 
| [18:04] | But there’s no tire marks or blood on the asphalt. | 可路面上既没有刹车痕也没有血迹 | 
| [18:06] | This raccoon was killed someplace else and dropped here. | 这只浣熊是在其它地方被杀扔到这儿的 | 
| [18:09] | He’s C.S.I.-ing me. | 这兄弟跟我玩罪案调查啊 | 
| [18:17] | He’s got defensive wounds on his paws. | 它的爪子上有防御性损伤 | 
| [18:19] | Little guy put up quite a struggle. | 小坏蛋还真没少挣扎 | 
| [18:32] | Alrighty then. | 好啦 | 
| [18:40] | He’s definitely peculiar. | 这家伙是个人物 | 
| [18:42] | But I guess the best and brightest | 不过我看绝顶的天才 | 
| [18:44] | don’t typically get into dead animal pickup. | 一般不会选动物尸体回收这一行吧 | 
| [18:57] | What do we got? | 什么情况 | 
| [19:00] | We got a female victim. | 女性受害者… | 
| [19:01] | Part of a female victim. | 的一部分 | 
| [19:03] | – Part? – We got a head. | -部分 -人头 | 
| [19:04] | Just a head? | 只有人头 | 
| [19:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:07] | Decapitation. | 斩首 | 
| [19:09] | Probably some kind of drug killing. | 可能和吸毒有关 | 
| [19:10] | Nice. | 有意思 | 
| [19:16] | Let me ask you a question, hypothetical. | 随便问你个问题啊 | 
| [19:19] | – Say a newly-married person… – Mm-hmm. | -假如有人刚结婚 -哦 | 
| [19:22] | Accidentally discovers that his or her new spouse | 却偶然发现其另一半 | 
| [19:24] | has a savings account with a lot of money. | 有笔不菲的存款 | 
| [19:27] | Is that something that one should expect to share? | 那这人是不是该跟对方分享呢 | 
| [19:30] | Fuck, no. That’s your money. | 傻啊 那是你的钱 | 
| [19:33] | You tell the lieutenant to keep her fuckin’ hands off it. | 跟那女警督说 一个子儿都别想碰 | 
| [19:38] | Take me to the head. | 带我去人头那里吧 | 
| [19:39] | All right. | 好 | 
| [19:47] | She was still alive when they cut her head off. | 斩首时她还活着 | 
| [19:50] | Excision of eyes and tongue was done post-mortem. | 剜目割舌是在死后 | 
| [19:52] | That’s considerate of them. | 真他妈有人情味儿 | 
| [19:54] | You were right. | 说对了 | 
| [19:56] | It’s just a head. | 就是颗人头 | 
| [19:57] | Unless they buried her standing up. | 除非他们把她立着葬在这儿了 | 
| [20:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [20:05] | Just trying to help you. Looking a little ragged. | 就帮你弄弄 有点皱 | 
| [20:08] | I’m exhausted. | 最近折腾死了 | 
| [20:09] | There are five people in my tiny apartment. | 屁大个地方住五个人 | 
| [20:10] | I shared a bed with Astor last night, | 昨天还是跟爱斯特挤的一张床 | 
| [20:12] | and she kicked me all night long. | 小丫头整宿都在踢我 | 
| [20:13] | You know, you’re welcome to crash at my place, | 你去我那里呆几天不就完了 | 
| [20:15] | if you want. | 要是你愿意的话 | 
| [20:16] | Uh, no thanks, detective. | 不用 谢了 警探 | 
| [20:19] | Okay. | 随便 | 
| [20:22] | It looks like Santa Muerte. | 看着像死亡圣神教的做派 | 
| [20:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:27] | Santa Muerte, the cult. “Saint death.” | 死亡圣神教 异教崇拜 “圣徒死神”的意思 | 
| [20:30] | Yeah, I know what it is, but why do you say that? | 我知道那是什么 但你为什么这么说 | 
| [20:32] | Well, the missing eyes and tongue | 你看她被挖去了双眼割掉了舌头 | 
| [20:34] | were meant to send a message. | 是要给我们传递信息 | 
| [20:36] | You didn’t see anything, you’re not gonna say anything. | 你什么也没看到 什么也不会说 | 
| [20:38] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 | 
| [20:40] | Officer Manzon. Cira. | 曼宗警官 可以叫我茜拉 | 
| [20:42] | The golden candles mean money. | 金色蜡烛意指金钱 | 
| [20:44] | The icons, I don’t know. | 死神圣像 我就不知道了 | 
| [20:45] | There’s so many now. | 有很多种说法 | 
| [20:47] | Might need an expert on it. | 或许应该请教下专家 | 
| [20:48] | And you know all of this because… | 你会知道这些是因为 | 
| [20:50] | It’s my neighborhood. | 我的邻居 | 
| [20:51] | And if it is Santa Muerte… | 如果这是异教徒所为 | 
| [20:54] | they used a machete on her. | 那凶器很可能是砍刀 | 
| [20:55] | Okay, well, we’ll keep that in mind. | 好的 我会记住的 | 
| [20:57] | But this park is a local drug hangout, | 但这个公园是本地的毒枭老巢 | 
| [20:59] | and drug cartels like to cut heads off. | 毒贩头目向来爱砍人头 | 
| [21:01] | So we might follow that lead. | 这也是条线索 | 
| [21:02] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:04] | Hey…we found the body | 发现尸体了 | 
| [21:06] | on the other end of the park, under the bushes, no I.D. | 在公园另一头的灌木丛下 身份不详 | 
| [21:09] | Gotta canvass the neighborhood, start asking questions. | 我们要拜访一下周围居民 例行询问 | 
| [21:13] | No one will talk. They’re too afraid. | 没人开得了口 他们都被吓坏了 | 
| [21:15] | Well, we still ask, officer. | 我们还是得例行询问 警官 | 
| [21:21] | “Helping your children cope with grief.” | “帮助你的孩子走出悲伤” | 
| [21:27] | “Grandpa’s gone to heaven.” | “爷爷去了天堂” | 
| [21:31] | “Saying good-bye to Fluffy.” | “和毛球说再见” | 
| [21:33] | But nothing on “Mommy bled out in a bathtub.” | 还是不知道”妈妈在浴缸里失血至死”该怎么办 | 
| [21:49] | Boyd Fowler, you have a prison record. | 博伊德·福勒 你进过监狱 | 
| [21:52] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 用致命凶器伤人罪 | 
| [21:54] | 18 months at Okeechobee. | 被判在奥基乔比监狱服刑18个月 | 
| [22:00] | You said you lived in a house, | 你说你住别墅 | 
| [22:01] | but there are no mortgage records in your name. | 但你名下没有贷款记录 | 
| [22:05] | In the same house for over 20 years. | 却住了20多年 | 
| [22:10] | You inherited it from your parents, | 原来是从父母那里继承下来的 | 
| [22:13] | Rich and Elsie Fowler in Opa-Locka. | 在奥帕洛卡的里奇和埃尔西·福勒夫妇 | 
| [22:21] | Hey. | 回来啦 | 
| [22:22] | How was your day? | 工作怎么样 | 
| [22:24] | A whole afternoon getting doors shut in my face. | 碰了一下午钉子 | 
| [22:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:29] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [22:32] | Okay. | 还行 | 
| [22:33] | We finished Laguerta’s caserola de camarones | 我们吃完了洛格丽塔的古巴虾煲 | 
| [22:36] | and Masuka’s chocolate lava cake, | 还有玛稣卡的巧克力熔岩蛋糕 | 
| [22:38] | and Astor told me she hated living here. | 爱斯特说她恨死住在这里了 | 
| [22:40] | They’re both asleep in the bed. | 他们都在床上睡着了 | 
| [22:44] | Looking at apartments. | 我还在找房子 | 
| [22:46] | So it’s everything as usual. | 一切如常 | 
| [22:52] | They’re seeing a grief counselor tomorrow. | 我明天带他们去看悲伤咨询师 | 
| [22:54] | Maybe that’ll help. | 或许有点用 | 
| [22:57] | Still, even after… | 至少… | 
| [22:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:01] | You’re gonna be a single dad | 你现在是单身父亲了 | 
| [23:03] | raising three kids. | 要带三个孩子 | 
| [23:05] | Gonna be hard. | 这不容易 | 
| [23:07] | Rita was a great mom. | 丽塔是个很棒的母亲 | 
| [23:10] | There’s nothing I can do to make up for that. | 无论我做什么都弥补不了 | 
| [23:11] | But I’m gonna have to try. | 但我还是要试试 | 
| [23:16] | Well, I’ll be here. | 你还有我 | 
| [23:20] | You can count on me. | 你可以指望我的 | 
| [23:23] | The kids’ll be okay. | 孩子们会好起来的 | 
| [23:32] | I know that place. | 我知道这地方 | 
| [23:33] | It’s near the station. | 在车站附近 | 
| [23:36] | They have an open house tomorrow. | 明天有房子可看 | 
| [23:37] | Maybe I’ll check it out for you. | 我可以帮你去看一下 | 
| [23:38] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [23:41] | You want the couch tonight? | 你今晚要睡沙发吗 | 
| [23:43] | No, you take it. | 不用 你睡吧 | 
| [24:15] | – Hey. – Hi. | -好啊 -好 | 
| [24:16] | Glad you called. | 很高兴你能给我打电话 | 
| [24:17] | Hey, fuck puddle. What are you doing? | 臭小子 你想干什么 | 
| [24:19] | Just giving you a kiss hello. | 只想给你个问候之吻 | 
| [24:20] | I-I came over here to sleep, | 我是过来睡觉的 | 
| [24:22] | not to have your fat little sausage fingers all over me. | 不是给你的肥香肠手占便宜的 | 
| [24:29] | There’s no room for me at my own place. | 我的公寓里没我睡觉的地儿了 | 
| [24:31] | Unless I want to curl up inside a fuckin’ toaster oven. | 除非我能缩在该死的烤箱里 | 
| [24:37] | I’m trying so hard to be a good sister, | 我很努力当个好妹妹 | 
| [24:39] | ’cause fuck knows, Dexter’s always been the best brother. | 鬼才知道为什么德克斯特能一直当个好哥哥 | 
| [24:42] | But…It is fucking exhausting. | 但是 我好累 | 
| [24:45] | I’m sure. | 我知道 | 
| [24:46] | Well, look, | 听着 | 
| [24:48] | you’re, uh, welcome to stay here | 这里很欢迎你 | 
| [24:51] | for as long as you want, | 随便你住多久都行 | 
| [24:52] | whenever you want. | 什么时候来都行 | 
| [24:53] | And I promise to keep my fat little sausage fingers off you. | 我保证不用肥香肠手骚扰你 | 
| [24:57] | You better. | 最好是这样 | 
| [24:58] | – How’s your brother? – You know. | -你哥哥怎么样 -老样子 | 
| [25:00] | I heard the FBI interview went well. | 听说联邦调查局和他谈得不错 | 
| [25:02] | I mean, that must be a load off. | 我是说 他应该能轻松不少 | 
| [25:03] | Why would that be a load off? | 为什么他会轻松不少 | 
| [25:04] | Nothin’. Never mind. | 没什么 算了 | 
| [25:06] | They’re looking for someone named Kyle Butler | 他们在找一个叫凯尔·巴特勒的人 | 
| [25:09] | who’s a friend of Arthur Mitchell’s. | 是阿瑟·米切尔的一个朋友 | 
| [25:10] | They think if they can find him, | 他们认为如果能找到他 | 
| [25:12] | then he can lead them to Mitchell. | 就能找到米切尔 | 
| [25:13] | But they can’t find him? | 但他们找不到他 | 
| [25:14] | Well, not yet. | 目前还没有 | 
| [25:15] | They’re having sketches done. | 他们刚完成疑犯模拟画像 | 
| [25:16] | They’re trying to get a positive I.D. | 正在核实身份 | 
| [25:18] | Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 | 
| [25:19] | Why does that name sound so familiar? | 怎么听起来这么耳熟 | 
| [25:21] | Well, that’s the weird thing. | 这是有点奇怪 | 
| [25:22] | We worked that case, remember? | 我们接手过那件案子 记得吗 | 
| [25:23] | A dead Kyle Butler. | 死者凯尔·巴特勒 | 
| [25:25] | Right, he got his head smashed in. | 没错 这人被打破了脑袋 | 
| [25:27] | Went unsolved. | 没抓到凶手 | 
| [25:29] | – Any connection? – I don’t know. | -两个案子有关联吗 -我不知道 | 
| [25:32] | I’m sure the FBI will find a way to fuck it up. | 我相信联邦调查局会有办法搞定的 | 
| [25:35] | Will you get the lights? | 你关下灯好吗 | 
| [25:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 | 
| [25:44] | What do you want to do for the next batch? | 下锅你想要什么样的煎饼 | 
| [25:46] | Mickey mouse, silver dollar? | 米老鼠还是银元形状的 | 
| [25:48] | – Great big ones? – Triangles. | -还是要个超大的 -三角形 | 
| [25:50] | A challenge. | 够有挑战性 | 
| [25:53] | Dexter’s making triangle pancakes. | 德克斯特在做三角形的薄煎饼 | 
| [25:56] | Actually, they’re more freeform. | 其实没那么规则啦 | 
| [25:59] | Wanna set the table for us? | 帮我们摆下餐具好吗 | 
| [26:01] | Uh, sure. | 好的 | 
| [26:05] | They’re just blobs. | 它们不过是一团面粉 | 
| [26:07] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这样说 | 
| [26:14] | Triangles. | 三角形 | 
| [26:22] | I counted too many plates. | 我多数了个盘子 | 
| [26:26] | Mom’s not here. | 妈妈不在这里 | 
| [26:28] | – That’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -没关系 -不 有关系 | 
| [26:30] | – She should be here. – I’m sorry. | -她应该在这里的 -对不起 | 
| [26:33] | That doesn’t make a difference. | 你说对不起没用 | 
| [26:34] | Astor, I’m doing the best I can here. | 爱斯特 我努力做到最好了 | 
| [26:36] | Let’s just…sit down and have some breakfast. | 我们…坐下来吃点早饭吧 | 
| [26:38] | I don’t want to! | 我不想这样 | 
| [26:40] | – I wanna go back home! – Astor… | -我想回家 -爱斯特 | 
| [26:42] | – Stop it! – Yeah, just stop it! | -够了 -没错 我受够了 | 
| [26:44] | Both of you just stop fighting all the time! | 你们两个能不能不要一直吵架 | 
| [26:46] | I hate it! | 我讨厌你们 | 
| [26:59] | While they’re seeing the grief counselor, | 他们去见悲伤咨询师时 | 
| [27:01] | I’ll be getting my own kind of therapy. | 我也会开始我自己的疗伤 | 
| [27:08] | So is this, uh… | 那个 | 
| [27:11] | something we should talk about? | 我们是不是该谈谈 | 
| [27:12] | Whatever’s going on between us? | 我们之间怎么回事 | 
| [27:15] | – No. – I mean… | -不 -我说 | 
| [27:16] | We have sex one day, and then… | 有一天我们做爱了 然后 | 
| [27:18] | I’m sorry, I’m not the kind of person | 不好意思 我不是那种 | 
| [27:19] | who would ever have sex with you. | 会跟你上床的人 | 
| [27:20] | I don’t know what we’re doing. | 我不知道我们现在算什么 | 
| [27:21] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们现在没怎么样 | 
| [27:23] | We never did do anything. | 过去没有 | 
| [27:24] | We never will do anything. | 将来也没可能 | 
| [27:25] | – So we never had sex? – Exactly. | -所以我们没有做过爱 -没错 | 
| [27:27] | That’s really weird. | 那还真奇了怪了 | 
| [27:28] | ‘Cause I remember… | 因为我记得 | 
| [27:29] | I gotta go now. I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 我要走了 | 
| [27:41] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 | 
| [27:42] | I hate this shit. | 我讨厌这活 | 
| [27:49] | This is Dexter’s job. | 这是德克斯特的工作 | 
| [27:51] | Blood. It’s gross. | 血迹分析 恶心死了 | 
| [27:55] | Well, whoever cut the head off | 不管是谁切的脑袋 | 
| [27:56] | used the same weapon to cut the eyes and the tongue out. | 他用了同一种凶器挖眼睛割舌头 | 
| [27:58] | But I can’t find anything that fits. | 但我没找到吻合伤口的凶器 | 
| [28:00] | I mean, I’ve tried two swords, three knives. | 我都试过两把剑 九把刀了 | 
| [28:03] | Hey…try the machete. | 试试砍刀 | 
| [28:08] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [28:25] | I think we have a match. | 我想我们找到答案了 | 
| [28:29] | I’ll send somebody over there right away. | 我马上派人过去 | 
| [28:31] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 再见 | 
| [28:40] | How’s it going in there? | 里面进行得怎样 | 
| [28:42] | Masuka said he really likes working with the blood. | 玛稣卡说他很喜欢跟血打交道 | 
| [28:45] | He hopes he can get more assignments like this. | 他希望能接多点这样的任务 | 
| [28:47] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我知道了 | 
| [28:48] | Let me ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 | 
| [28:50] | If you were married… | 如果你结婚了 | 
| [28:51] | and you found out | 你发现 | 
| [28:52] | that the person you were married to | 你的另一半 | 
| [28:54] | had a secret bank account | 有个秘密帐户 | 
| [28:55] | with a lot of money, | 有很多存款 | 
| [28:57] | you think that person should share it? | 你认为那人应该跟你分享吗 | 
| [28:58] | Jesus, Angel. | 上帝啊 安吉儿 | 
| [28:59] | Just because you married her doesn’t mean you own her. | 她嫁给你不等于她的一切都属于你 | 
| [29:01] | It’s her money. End of story. | 钱是她的 别想了 | 
| [29:04] | Well, you got a dead body waiting for you. | 好 外面有具尸体等着你 | 
| [29:14] | Oh, fuck me. | 杀了我吧 | 
| [29:17] | Why couldn’t he have just hanged himself, | 他为什么不上吊自杀 | 
| [29:18] | took some pills… | 或是吃安眠药 | 
| [29:19] | stuck his head in the oven? | 用门挤下脑袋之类 | 
| [29:21] | People are so rude. Excuse me. | 现在的人真是太粗暴了 借过 | 
| [29:23] | You again. | 又遇到你了 | 
| [29:24] | It’s my neighborhood. | 这次出事的是我邻居 | 
| [29:25] | You were right about the machete. | 关于砍刀你是对的 | 
| [29:27] | Good…I guess. | 可能吧 我想 | 
| [29:32] | So what do we have here? | 我们有何进展 | 
| [29:33] | Well, golly gee, Deb, | 天哪 黛布 | 
| [29:34] | I think we got a shotgun wound to the head. | 死者头部有一处猎枪枪伤 | 
| [29:36] | Approximately 24 hours ago. | 大约死于二十四小时前 | 
| [29:38] | Make sure you swab the gun. | 你要确保擦过那枪 | 
| [29:40] | And check his hands for GSR. | 还要检测死者手部的皮肤电流反应 | 
| [29:41] | – I got it, I got it. – I’m just checking. | -知道了知道了 -我只是确认下 | 
| [29:43] | Dexter usually works cases like this. | 德克斯特一般都会这样工作 | 
| [29:44] | We have an I.D.? | 确认死者身份了吗 | 
| [29:46] | According to this, Francisco Alfaro. | 据我们所知 死者叫弗朗西斯科·艾尔法罗 | 
| [29:48] | Hey, can we roll him over? | 我们能把他翻过来吗 | 
| [29:53] | Oh, looks like his face has changed a little | 看来他的长相 | 
| [29:56] | since his driver’s license picture was taken. | 跟拍驾照照片那会儿比变化不小啊 | 
| [30:01] | Looks like him. | 看来就是他本人 | 
| [30:03] | Hey…Check out the girl. | 快看这女孩 | 
| [30:06] | – What? – Look at her. | -什么 -仔细看她的脸 | 
| [30:07] | Imagine she has no eyes and no tongue. | 想象下她没有眼睛没有舌头的样子 | 
| [30:09] | – Holy shit. – It’s her, isn’t it? | -我的天 -就是她 不是吗 | 
| [30:11] | Those are the exact, same earrings. | 准确无误 连耳环都一样 | 
| [30:12] | We’ve got our head. | 我们发现那头的主人了 | 
| [30:16] | Bingo… looks like we got a murder-suicide here. | 正解 看来我们遇到了一起谋杀自杀案 | 
| [30:18] | – How you figure? – Well… | -你怎么看 -我认为 | 
| [30:19] | Guy gets pissed at his wife. Cuts her head off. | 男人被妻子惹毛了 砍下了她的头 | 
| [30:21] | Leaves it in the park for everyone to see. | 把她的头放在公园里供人瞻仰 | 
| [30:23] | And comes home, blows his head off. | 回到家后 把自己崩了 | 
| [30:26] | Masuka, we got some brain goo on the ceiling | 玛稣卡 我们在天花板上发现了脑浆 | 
| [30:27] | You need to photograph. | 你得拍照留档 | 
| [30:29] | Oh, fuck me up the goat ass. | 整死我吧 | 
| [30:31] | What about all that Santa Muerte stuff then? | 这和死亡圣神仪式有关吗 | 
| [30:34] | Yeah…there is no Santa Muerte stuff. | 这里根本没看到死亡圣神仪式 | 
| [30:37] | That’s what I’m saying. There was at the park. | 我就说嘛 在公园的那个仪式现场 | 
| [30:38] | There was, uh, missing eyes and a tongue | 死者的眼睛和舌头失踪了 | 
| [30:40] | and the gold candles and the icons. | 还发现了黄金烛台和圣像 | 
| [30:41] | There’s none of that here. No. | 这个现场什么都没有 | 
| [30:45] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 | 
| [30:47] | I think you’re right. | 我想你说的没错 | 
| [30:48] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 | 
| [30:55] | Hey…When is Dexter coming back? | 德克斯特什么时候回来 | 
| [31:03] | Boyd Fowler works the 7:00 to 4:00 shift… | 博伊德·福勒从七点到四点当班 | 
| [31:06] | Which gives me time to check out his house, | 这就给了我搜查他家的时间 | 
| [31:08] | see if there’s anything that’ll put him on my table. | 看能不能搜到什么 证明他是我的猎物 | 
| [31:13] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [31:15] | This is you putting on your oxygen mask first. | 这就是你所谓的先照顾自己 | 
| [31:19] | Being on the hunt keeps me sharp. | 狩猎让我变得敏锐 | 
| [31:21] | Focused. | 全神贯注 | 
| [31:22] | Thus, the better killer I am, | 因此 作为杀手的我越出色 | 
| [31:24] | the better father. | 作为父亲的我也越出色 | 
| [31:56] | So he takes his work home with him. | 他把工作带回了家 | 
| [31:57] | No crime in that. | 不过那不犯法 | 
| [32:11] | A man of simple taste. | 一个口味单一的男人 | 
| [32:16] | Looks like my grandmother’s house. | 看起来像是我祖母的房子 | 
| [32:22] | A loaded hand gun. | 一把上了膛的手枪 | 
| [32:23] | A no-no for a convicted felon. | 对被定罪了的重犯来说是大忌 | 
| [32:25] | But even so, not much to go on. | 但这也说明不了什么 | 
| [32:28] | Boyd, you are very boring. | 博伊德 你真是个无聊的家伙 | 
| [32:36] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [32:39] | Boyd comes home for lunch. | 博伊德回家吃午饭了 | 
| [32:44] | Okay, that’s interesting. | 真有趣 | 
| [32:52] | Do you want to have control of your life? | 你想掌控你的生活吗 | 
| [32:57] | You have that power. | 你有那样的能力 | 
| [32:59] | You just have to learn how to use it. | 你只需学会如何使用这种能力 | 
| [33:02] | You can make up all the excuses you want. | 你能随心所欲的编造借口 | 
| [33:05] | You’re too tired. | 你太累了 | 
| [33:07] | Who keeps their attic door locked? | 什么样的人会把阁楼门锁上 | 
| [33:09] | Too old. Too fat. | 年纪太大了 太胖了 | 
| [33:13] | Too stupid. | 太蠢了 | 
| [33:15] | You know, I’ve heard them all. | 这些我听得太多了 | 
| [33:16] | Chicken noodle, chicken noodle, chicken noodle. | 鸡肉面 鸡肉面 鸡肉面 | 
| [33:18] | Where’s the tomato? | 番茄味的在哪 | 
| [33:20] | But if you want something… | 但是如果你想要什么东西 | 
| [33:21] | Take it! | 拿下就是了 | 
| [33:24] | You want that job? | 你想要那份工作 | 
| [33:26] | Well, then, take it! | 那就把它拿下 | 
| [33:29] | It’s entirely up to you. | 完全取决于你自己 | 
| [33:31] | The world does not put one… | 天上不会掉馅饼 | 
| [33:34] | You want that nice house on the beach? | 你想要海边的豪宅 | 
| [33:36] | Take it! | 拿下它 | 
| [33:39] | The world does not put limitations on what you can have. | 凡事无极限 | 
| [33:42] | But if you want something… | 但是如果你想要什么东西 | 
| [33:44] | Take it! | 拿下就是了 | 
| [33:45] | You have that power. | 你有那样的能力 | 
| [33:47] | I can see having | 我察觉到 | 
| [33:48] | an old girlfriend’s lock of hair… | 他保存了一束前女友的头发 | 
| [33:52] | But identified only by a number? | 不过仅仅通过数字标识吗 | 
| [33:54] | We are our own worst enemy. | 我们是我们自己最大的敌人 | 
| [33:57] | Make no mistake about it. | 这点毋庸置疑 | 
| [33:59] | But with a few simple steps, | 通过简单的几步 | 
| [34:01] | I can teach you how to take control of your life. | 我就能教会你如何掌控自己的生活 | 
| [34:04] | Take it! | 拿下它 | 
| [34:06] | All I’m saying… | 我想说 | 
| [34:08] | if a woman pissed me off enough, | 如果一个女人真的把我惹毛了 | 
| [34:09] | yeah, I’d wanna cut her head off. | 我的确可能砍下她的头 | 
| [34:11] | Well, that’s great to hear. | 很好 谢谢你告诉我 | 
| [34:12] | No, I’m not saying I would do it. | 不 我的意思不是我会那样去做 | 
| [34:14] | But I understand the impulse. | 但是我能理解这种冲动 | 
| [34:16] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干什么 | 
| [34:18] | I told Dexter I’d check this place out for him. | 我答应德克斯特帮他看看这个地方 | 
| [34:23] | Oh! Come in, come in. | 请进 | 
| [34:25] | – Hey. – Hi! | -你好 -你好 | 
| [34:26] | Um, we’ve just painted | 我们刚刚粉刷过油漆 | 
| [34:27] | and installed new flooring throughout the house. | 还在整幢房子里都铺上了地板 | 
| [34:30] | Looks great. | 看起来很不错 | 
| [34:32] | Lots of young couples in the neighborhood. | 邻居都是些年轻的夫妻 | 
| [34:34] | And the elementary school is about three blocks away. | 大约三个街区外就是小学 | 
| [34:36] | I’m sure you’d be very happy here. | 我敢肯定你们住在这会很幸福 | 
| [34:39] | Oh, it’s not for us. | 我们不是为自己来看房的 | 
| [34:41] | I think we’d be very happy here too. | 我也觉得我们住在这会很幸福 | 
| [34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [34:45] | Well, I have to get a few things out of my car. | 我还得去车里搬点东西出来 | 
| [34:47] | But if you have any questions, | 如果你们还有什么问题的话 | 
| [34:49] | I’ll just be right outside. | 到外面来找我就行 | 
| [34:50] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 | 
| [34:54] | – It’s a nice kitchen. – Uh-huh. | -厨房可真不错 -是啊 | 
| [34:57] | – Decent appliances. – Uh-huh. | -设施真不错 -是啊 | 
| [35:00] | Oh, look at this. | 看这里 | 
| [35:02] | Great bedroom. Check it out. | 好棒的卧室 来看看 | 
| [35:05] | Don’t. | 不要 | 
| [35:06] | Ohh. | 看 | 
| [35:08] | Wow. | 天哪 | 
| [35:11] | Comfy bed. | 好舒服的床 | 
| [35:13] | Feel it. | 来感受下 | 
| [35:15] | Get off the bed. | 从床上爬起来 | 
| [35:16] | What do you say? A little nap time? | 你说什么呢 一起来小睡下如何 | 
| [35:18] | – I’m leaving. – What did I do? | -我走了 -我呢 | 
| [35:20] | I’ve got to drop you off at the station, | 我得把你送去车站 | 
| [35:21] | then pick up my brother’s kids. | 然后去接我哥哥的孩子 | 
| [35:27] | How desperate am I to follow Boyd | 全部的发现就是一点血迹跟一缕头发 | 
| [35:29] | to the middle of nowhere when all I’ve got | 我跟着博伊德 不知要去什么鸟不生蛋的地方 | 
| [35:31] | is a bit of blood and a lock of hair? | 心里是多么的绝望啊 | 
| [35:43] | But with nothing else to go on… | 去哪我都愿意 | 
| [36:05] | It’s a rule of nature. | 这是条自然法则 | 
| [36:06] | Leave some old bedsprings out in the middle of nowhere, | 在随便什么地方扔一个旧弹簧床 | 
| [36:09] | and soon, it’ll be joined by a refrigerator, | 不久就会多出旧冰箱 | 
| [36:11] | couch, car engine. | 旧沙发 汽车引擎之类的 | 
| [36:15] | And now, a barrel, most likely holding dead animals. | 现在又多了一只几乎塞满动物尸体的桶 | 
| [36:19] | Too lazy to drive it back to the incinerator, I suppose. | 我姑且认为是他懒得把这些载去焚化炉吧 | 
| [36:24] | Hey, Deb. | 你好 黛布 | 
| [36:25] | Do you have the kids? | 你接到孩子们了吗 | 
| [36:26] | Harrison’s with Bill and Maura, | 哈里森跟比尔和莫拉在一起呢 | 
| [36:28] | and…Astor and Cody are…with you? | 爱斯特和柯迪跟你在一起吗 | 
| [36:31] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [36:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [36:34] | Did you drop them off at school this morning? | 你今天早上送他们去学校了吗 | 
| [36:36] | Yeah, they were seeing the counselor first, | 是啊 他们先去见了辅导员 | 
| [36:38] | and then they were going to their regular classes. | 之后就去了自己的班级 | 
| [36:40] | Well, I just went to go pick them up, | 好吧 我刚去准备接他们 | 
| [36:42] | and the woman in the office said that they never went to class. | 结果办公室的女人说他们今天没去上学 | 
| [36:44] | So I called the apartment, and there’s no answer. | 于是我打电话到公寓 没人接 | 
| [36:47] | Well, where are they? | 好吧 他们在哪 | 
| [36:48] | That’s my question, big brother. | 大哥 我要问的就是这个 | 
| [36:49] | Where would they go? | 他们会去哪里呢 | 
| [36:51] | Same place Astor keeps saying she wants to go. | 爱斯特常说想去一个地方 | 
| [36:57] | Astor. | 爱斯特 | 
| [37:00] | Cody. | 柯迪 | 
| [37:13] | Hey. | 你们好啊 | 
| [37:17] | How’d you guys get here? | 你们怎么过来的 | 
| [37:19] | We walked. | 我们走来的 | 
| [37:21] | Don’t be mad, Dexter. | 别生气 德克斯特 | 
| [37:24] | They wanted to see where it happened. | 他们想看看事发现场 | 
| [37:27] | Where they lost their mother. | 他们的母亲就是在这辞世的 | 
| [37:28] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 | 
| [37:32] | Astor, I’m sorry. | 爱斯特 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:33] | I should have listened to you. | 我早该听你的话 | 
| [37:34] | I should have brought you back here, | 我早该如你所愿 | 
| [37:35] | like you asked. | 带你来这里 | 
| [37:39] | If you want to move back here, then we will. | 如果你想搬回这里 我们就搬回来 | 
| [37:40] | We’ll find a way to make it work. | 我们会找到解决方法的 | 
| [37:41] | No, we won’t. | 不 我们不会的 | 
| [37:49] | Astor, I’m sorry. | 爱斯特 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:51] | You keep saying that, but I don’t care. | 你一直那么说 但是我不在乎 | 
| [37:54] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 | 
| [37:55] | We’d gotten used to it. It wasn’t that bad! | 我们已经习惯了 也没那么糟糕 | 
| [37:58] | Used to what? | 习惯什么了 | 
| [37:59] | To the way things were! | 习惯没有你的日子 | 
| [38:01] | Before you! Without a dad! | 习惯没有父亲的日子 | 
| [38:02] | Oh. | 天哪 | 
| [38:03] | And then you come along | 然后你闯了进来 | 
| [38:05] | and become a part of the family, | 成了家庭的一员 | 
| [38:06] | and we thought that everything was gonna be good forever. | 当时我们以为会一直幸福下去 | 
| [38:10] | You made us think that! | 你让我们愿意相信 | 
| [38:13] | And it’s not true. | 可结果不是那样 | 
| [38:16] | Things got worse. | 一切变得更糟了 | 
| [38:18] | And now every time I look at you, I get so angry, | 现在每次我见到你 就特别愤怒 | 
| [38:21] | because it was all just a lie. | 因为幸福什么的都是谎言 | 
| [38:25] | It’s not Dexter’s fault. | 这不是德克斯特的错 | 
| [38:30] | I thought coming here would help. | 我以为来到这里会好受些 | 
| [38:33] | But that was stupid. | 这么想真蠢 | 
| [38:36] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 | 
| [38:39] | It looks exactly the same as before. | 这里和过去看起来一模一样 | 
| [38:45] | It does. | 确实 | 
| [38:47] | You can’t even tell what happened. | 根本看不出发生了什么 | 
| [38:51] | But I know my mom died there. | 但我知道妈妈死在那里 | 
| [38:54] | And things will never be the same. | 一切都一去不复返了 | 
| [38:56] | I miss her so much. | 我好想她 | 
| [38:57] | I do too. | 我也是 | 
| [39:00] | We all do. | 我们都是 | 
| [39:02] | I don’t want to live with you. | 我不想跟你一起生活 | 
| [39:04] | I want to live with grandma and grandpa. | 我要跟外公外婆住一起 | 
| [39:06] | I want to go back with them tonight. | 我想今晚就和他们回去 | 
| [39:07] | Right now! | 马上 | 
| [39:26] | Hey. I’m, uh, heading out. | 嗨 我也正准备出去 | 
| [39:28] | You want to grab a bite somewhere? | 想一起吃点什么吗 | 
| [39:29] | No, why would I wanna do that? | 不想 干嘛跟你一起 | 
| [39:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [39:38] | Hey, lieutenant. | 警督 | 
| [39:39] | Deb told me about the Kyle Butler sketches. | 黛布跟我提过关于凯尔·巴特勒的素描 | 
| [39:41] | Yeah, well, I’m not sure how useful they’ll be. | 是啊 不过我不知道有多大用 | 
| [39:43] | The mother and two children | 母亲和两个孩子 | 
| [39:45] | all gave very different versions. | 给的版本都不一样 | 
| [39:48] | It’s their biggest lead. | 这是最重要的线索 | 
| [39:50] | Seems to be going nowhere. | 似乎起不了什么作用 | 
| [39:52] | Do you mind if I keep a copy of these? | 我能拿走一份吗 | 
| [39:54] | No, I got plenty. | 可以 我还有很多 | 
| [40:03] | Angel. | 安吉儿 | 
| [40:05] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你一个问题 | 
| [40:08] | Can you tell me why you kept his much money | 能告诉我为什么瞒着我 | 
| [40:10] | a secret from me? | 你有这么大一笔钱吗 | 
| [40:14] | It was never a secret. | 我没想要瞒着你 | 
| [40:17] | That’s my retirement fund. | 这是我的退休基金 | 
| [40:18] | Well, now that we’re married, | 既然我们结婚了 | 
| [40:20] | aren’t we supposed to share everything? | 对彼此不是应该毫无保留吗 | 
| [40:21] | I don’t think we ever discussed that. | 我想我们还没谈过这事 | 
| [40:22] | Then maybe we have different ideas | 那可能我们对 | 
| [40:23] | about what a marriage should be. | 婚姻的看法不一样 | 
| [40:25] | Because I always pictured you and I at 80 years old, | 我老是憧憬着我们都80岁时 | 
| [40:29] | walking down the beach, hand in hand. | 在沙滩边漫步 手牵手 | 
| [40:31] | I like to picture that as well, Angel. | 安吉儿 我和你一样期待 | 
| [40:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [40:37] | But I think maybe I have more of a… | 但是我想我比你要 | 
| [40:39] | practical side than you do. | 更现实一点 | 
| [40:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [40:42] | I mean I’ve worked my entire career | 我奋斗一生 | 
| [40:44] | to save up, to protect myself, | 积攒钱财 给自己留后路 | 
| [40:46] | and you live every day like it’s a party. | 而你每天都过得很潇洒 | 
| [40:48] | It’s one of the things I like about you, | 这也是我欣赏你的一个原因 | 
| [40:50] | but it also means that you spend money | 但这也意味着你花钱 | 
| [40:53] | faster than you even make it. | 要比你挣的还快 | 
| [40:54] | And it’s, I’m… | 而这让我 | 
| [40:55] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我懂了 | 
| [40:59] | I don’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我没想让你难过 | 
| [41:00] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [41:02] | I’m irresponsible. | 我没有责任感 | 
| [41:03] | Oh, Maria. | 老天 | 
| [41:04] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道 | 
| [41:11] | Hey, everyone! | 大伙 | 
| [41:12] | Drinks on me. | 我请客喝酒 | 
| [41:13] | Tonight. | 今晚 | 
| [41:15] | Yeah! Angel! | 好样的 安吉儿 | 
| [41:16] | That’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout. | 就等这句话呢 | 
| [41:18] | Angel. | 安吉儿 | 
| [41:27] | So everyone’s home safe? | 大家都平安回来了吧 | 
| [41:29] | Yeah, they’re all inside. | 嗯 他们都在里面 | 
| [41:36] | You think they’re finally settling in? | 他们最终能适应了 | 
| [41:40] | They’re packing. | 他们在收拾行李 | 
| [41:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [41:44] | Astor and Cody are… leaving. | 爱斯特和柯迪要走了 | 
| [41:48] | Soon as their grandparents get here, | 一会他们外公外婆就来接他们 | 
| [41:49] | they’re going back to Orlando with them. | 然后他们回奥兰多住 | 
| [41:56] | Dex, I’m so sorry. | 德克斯 我很抱歉 | 
| [42:01] | For how long? | 回去住多久 | 
| [42:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [42:05] | Well, maybe if I talk to Astor… | 要是我去跟爱斯特谈谈 | 
| [42:06] | I already tried. | 我已经试过了 | 
| [42:09] | And Cody wants to go too? | 柯迪也想走吗 | 
| [42:11] | No, he wants to stay. | 不 他想留下 | 
| [42:15] | It got…very upsetting. | 这一切太难受了 | 
| [42:18] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 | 
| [42:21] | I reminded him that you and I are brother and sister, | 我告诉他 你我是兄妹 | 
| [42:24] | just like him and Astor, | 正如他和爱斯特 | 
| [42:25] | and that it’s… important that they never split up. | 兄妹是不能分离的 | 
| [42:35] | All the shit we’ve been through. | 一起熬过来的那些困难 | 
| [42:38] | I never would have made it through without you. | 要是我一个人肯定不行 | 
| [42:45] | That’s what I tried to tell him. | 这就是我想告诉他的 | 
| [42:49] | Did it help? | 有效吗 | 
| [42:51] | Not really. | 没有 | 
| [42:54] | I really was trying… | 我真的在努力 | 
| [42:59] | to make it work. | 让一切好起来 | 
| [43:03] | In my own way. | 以我的方式 | 
| [43:04] | Yeah, I know you were. | 我知道你有尽力 | 
| [43:11] | I guess it’s time to face reality. | 我猜是时候面对现实了 | 
| [43:31] | Reality. | 现实 | 
| [43:38] | Quinn. | 奎恩 | 
| [43:39] | Okay, we had sex. | 好吧 我们做过爱 | 
| [43:42] | Was it good sex? | 那次舒服吗 | 
| [43:44] | I’ve said all I’m gonna say. | 想说的我已经说了 | 
| [43:46] | Are we gonna have more sex? | 那我们还能再做吗 | 
| [43:48] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [43:49] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [43:50] | Help me out here. | 帮帮我嘛 | 
| [43:52] | I’m hanging up now. | 我挂了 | 
| [44:11] | She wants to live her life | 她想过那种 | 
| [44:13] | stashing away all her little pennies, | 吝啬一分一毛的生活 | 
| [44:14] | that’s… that’s her problem. | 那是她的事 | 
| [44:16] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我可不会那样活 | 
| [44:20] | You want another drink? | 再来一杯 | 
| [44:22] | You buying, right? | 你请客是吧 | 
| [44:24] | Bartender, a cuervo silver. | 酒保 来杯银快活 | 
| [44:26] | You know how much money she’s got? It’s sick. | 你知道她攒了多少钱吗 真变态 | 
| [44:29] | You tell me. Will you tell me? | 你说呢 你说是不是 | 
| [44:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [44:36] | Angel. | 安吉尔 | 
| [44:40] | It true you married Maria Laguerta? | 你真的娶了玛丽亚·洛格丽塔 | 
| [44:44] | I did indeed. | 千真万确 | 
| [44:47] | You got yourself a little sugar mama. | 那是个有料的女人呐 | 
| [44:52] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [44:53] | Oh, yeah. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [44:54] | I remember when she was first starting out. | 我还记得当初见她时 | 
| [44:56] | Such a fine piece of ass. | 那两片翘臀 | 
| [44:57] | I think you need to get the hell out of here. | 我想你该从这里消失了 | 
| [45:02] | You fuck! | 你他妈的 | 
| [45:26] | If they need anything, just let me know; I’ll send it. | 要是他们需要什么请告诉我 我会寄过去 | 
| [45:28] | We will. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 | 
| [45:33] | I lost my innocence | 我很小的时候 | 
| [45:34] | at such an early age. | 就已经失去童真了 | 
| [45:36] | And it left a very damaging mark. | 这给我留下了非常深刻的印记 | 
| [45:42] | Can’t I stay with you, Dexter? | 我能跟你一起吗 德克斯特 | 
| [45:44] | For now, you need to go with your grandparents. | 现在你得跟外公外婆一起 | 
| [45:49] | Don’t worry, we’ll still see each other all the time. | 别担心 我们还是可以见面的 | 
| [45:51] | Orlando’s not so far. | 奥兰多并不远 | 
| [45:54] | Yes, it is. | 那里很远 | 
| [45:56] | Any shrink could tell you | 心理医生会告诉你 | 
| [45:57] | that’s why I’ve always liked children. | 这就是我喜欢孩子的原因 | 
| [45:59] | Because they connect me to what I can never get back. | 因为他们有我永远找不回来的童真 | 
| [46:03] | I don’t want to go, Dexter. | 我不想走 德克斯特 | 
| [46:08] | I don’t want you to go. | 我也不想你走 | 
| [46:21] | Astor… | 爱斯特 | 
| [46:23] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [46:29] | Your mother loved you more than you could ever imagine. | 你妈妈对你的爱超乎你的想象 | 
| [46:34] | And I… | 而我 | 
| [46:41] | Me too. | 我对你的爱也是 | 
| [47:10] | Cody and Astor showed me | 柯迪和爱斯特让我知道 | 
| [47:11] | that I can still care about something. | 我还能在乎别人 | 
| [47:14] | That makes letting them go all that much harder. | 而这让他们的离去越发痛苦 | 
| [47:32] | And it’s losing them that makes me realize | 正是这种痛苦让我意识到 | 
| [47:34] | there must be some small part of that innocent child | 那个保有童真的小孩 | 
| [47:37] | still inside me. | 还活在我内心的某个小角落 | 
| [47:47] | Because, just like Astor, | 因为正如爱斯特 | 
| [47:49] | I was foolish enough to think that things | 我愚昧地总是把事情 | 
| [47:50] | would always be good. | 往好的一方面想 | 
| [47:53] | But they’re not. | 可事实并非如此 | 
| [48:05] | They’re worse. | 现实是残酷的 | 
| [48:17] | Much worse. | 残酷得多 | 
| [48:19] | Normally, having a target would make me feel good. | 通常 找到目标让我感觉良好 | 
| [48:23] | Give me direction. | 这给我指明方向 | 
| [48:25] | A sense of purpose. | 一种使命感 | 
| [48:26] | But now… | 可如今 | 
| [48:32] | It means nothing. | 没有任何意义 | 
| [48:34] | And I don’t know what’s going to make me feel better. | 我不知道怎样才能让自己感觉好一些 | 
| [48:40] | Should we go home? | 回家吗 | 
| [48:43] | Give me a minute. | 等一会 |