| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | My wife died and it was my fault. | 我妻子死了 全是我的错 |
| [00:17] | Your dead wife can suck my dick. | 你死去的老婆本来可以让我爽一把的 |
| [00:21] | That’s the first human thing | 那是自她去世后 |
| [00:22] | I’ve seen you do since she died, Dexter. | 我第一次看到你本性发作 德克斯特 |
| [00:28] | I don’t want to live with you. | 我不想跟你一起生活 |
| [00:29] | I want to live with grandma and grandpa. | 我要跟外公外婆住一起 |
| [00:31] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
| [00:32] | Fucking bunch of idiots. | 就是他妈的一群白痴 |
| [00:34] | We know you didn’t kill your wife. | 我们知道你没有杀害你的妻子 |
| [00:36] | We’re just looking for a reason why Arthur Mitchell | 我们只是想搞清楚 |
| [00:37] | might have targeted her. | 为什么亚瑟·米切尔会盯上她 |
| [00:38] | We all good here? | 完事了 |
| [00:39] | The only lead we have now is this Kyle Butler. | 目前唯一的线索就是凯尔·巴特勒 |
| [00:43] | It looks like Santa muerte, the cult. | 看着像死亡圣神教的做派 |
| [00:44] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
| [00:45] | Officer Manzon. Cira. | 曼宗警官 可以叫我茜拉 |
| [00:47] | We have sex one day and then… | 有一天我们做爱了 然后… |
| [00:49] | I’m sorry, I’m not the kind of person | 不好意思 我不是那种 |
| [00:51] | who would ever have sex with you. | 会跟你上床的人 |
| [00:52] | Okay, we had sex. | 好吧 我们做过爱 |
| [00:54] | Was it good sex? | 那次舒服吗 |
| [00:55] | I’ve said all I’m gonna say. | 想说的我已经说了 |
| [00:57] | You’re welcome to stay here | 这里很欢迎你 |
| [00:58] | for as long as you want, whenever you want. | 随便你住多久 随时可以过来 |
| [01:01] | I heard the FBI interview went well. | 听说联邦调查局和他谈得不错 |
| [01:03] | They’re looking for someone named Kyle Butler. | 他们在找一个叫凯尔·巴特勒的人 |
| [01:05] | He’s a friend of Arthur Mitchell’s. | 是阿瑟·米切尔的一个朋友 |
| [01:07] | They’ve having sketches done. | 他们刚完成疑犯模拟画像 |
| [01:08] | The Mitchell family all gave very different versions. | 米切尔一家形容的简直不是同一个人 |
| [01:10] | Do you mind if I keep a copy of these? | 我能拿走一份吗 |
| [01:13] | You married Maria Laguerta? | 你真的娶了玛丽亚·洛格丽塔 |
| [01:14] | Such a fine piece of ass. | 那两片翘臀 |
| [01:16] | You fuck! | 你他妈的 |
| [01:20] | Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒 |
| [01:21] | You’re probably used to seeing dead things though, huh? | 你大概看惯了尸体吧 |
| [01:24] | Can’t say I ever get used to it. | 看的再多也没法习以为常 |
| [01:29] | You want that nice house on the beach. | 你想要海边的豪宅 |
| [01:30] | Take it! | 拿下它 |
| [01:32] | I can see having an old girlfriend’s lock of hair, | 我察觉到他保存了一束前女友的头发 |
| [01:35] | but identified by only a number? | 不过仅仅通过数字标识吗 |
| [03:41] | I’m just trying to get to the truth. | 我就是想听实话 |
| [03:43] | However long that takes is up to you. | 究竟还要多久就看你了 |
| [03:45] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的就是实话 |
| [03:46] | I’m not lying. | 真没骗你 |
| [03:47] | First, you said you didn’t do drugs and then you said you did. | 开始你说没嗑过药 后来又说磕过 |
| [03:50] | I said I might have tried some at a tridelta party once. | 我只说在一次女生聚会上可能试过 |
| [03:53] | You might have? | 可能 |
| [03:54] | What the fuck does that even mean? | 那他妈什么意思 |
| [03:56] | You did or you didn’t. | 有就有没就没 |
| [03:57] | You can’t kind of do blow. | 别他妈胡喷 |
| [03:58] | But that was six years ago in college. | 可那是在6年前我还上大学时候 |
| [04:00] | And I’m supposed to believe you’re not on anything now? | 我能信你现在不碰那玩意儿了吗 |
| [04:03] | I’m totally clean. | 再没碰过一次 |
| [04:04] | Then why are you so nervous? | 那你怎么这么紧张 |
| [04:05] | Because I wasn’t expecting on getting these kinds of questions. | 我哪儿知道会被问这些啊 |
| [04:08] | I mean, you sound like a cop. | 而且你跟个警察一样 |
| [04:10] | I am a cop. | 我就是警察 |
| [04:11] | I work for Miami Metro homicide. | 迈城凶杀组的 |
| [04:14] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on here. | 听着 我不知道这里什么情况 |
| [04:16] | I came for a nanny job. | 我只是想找个看孩子的工作 |
| [04:19] | I’m not, like, planning to kill the president. | 又不是要预谋行刺总统 |
| [04:22] | Harrison needs a nanny and Deb insisted on running point. | 哈里森需要保姆 黛布还是一贯的强势 |
| [04:26] | The way it’s going, only Mary Poppins would make the cut. | 一点辙没有 除非”仙女玛丽”下凡 |
| [04:30] | I don’t care what doctors say. | 不管儿科大夫怎么说 |
| [04:31] | I think it’s important for children to eat a lot of cheese. | 孩子就得多吃奶酪 |
| [04:38] | Well, if a child’s choking, I just do what my mama always did. | 宝宝要是呛着了 我会像我母亲一样 |
| [04:42] | You get a hold of it by the legs | 倒拎起他的两只小脚丫 |
| [04:44] | and you give it a little knuckle-slap. | 拍上几下就没事了 |
| [04:50] | No, I’ve never had martial arts training, | 不 我没练过武术 |
| [04:52] | but I can scream real loud. | 不过我嗓门儿大 |
| [05:01] | I have a nursing degree with an emphasis | 我有护理专业的学位 |
| [05:04] | on infant/toddler growth and development. | 学的是婴幼儿生长发育 |
| [05:06] | Why not work at a hospital? | 那怎么不去医院工作 |
| [05:08] | Well, I did, but, um, there were budget cuts, | 过去是在医院 可赶上预算削减 |
| [05:10] | and my ward was downsized. | 我的岗位裁撤了 |
| [05:13] | I live alone. | 我自己过 |
| [05:14] | I don’t need a big salary, | 开销也不大 |
| [05:15] | so a nanny position would work very well for me. | 所以保姆对我再合适不过 |
| [05:22] | He’s tired. | 小家伙累了 |
| [05:25] | May I? | 我来抱抱 |
| [05:28] | I don’t bite. | 您请放心 |
| [05:31] | Okay. | 好 |
| [05:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [05:36] | What a little prince you are. | 多可爱的小王子哦 |
| [05:44] | 乖乖宝宝… 好好觉觉… | |
| [05:52] | 觉觉香香… 不哭不闹… | |
| [05:57] | And then there was Sonya. | “仙女玛丽”终于下凡了 |
| [05:59] | Practically perfect in every way. | 几近完美的好保姆 |
| [06:02] | Well, you have my number. | 你们有我电话 |
| [06:03] | I’ll look forward to your call. | 期待您的消息 |
| [06:04] | Again, my condolences for your loss. | 请二位节哀 |
| [06:07] | Thanks. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢 电话联系 |
| [06:08] | Bye, prince Harry. | 拜拜 哈里小王子 |
| [06:13] | She’s the one. | 就她了 |
| [06:15] | Are you sure you don’t want to keep looking, Dex? | 德克斯 真不再找找了吗 |
| [06:18] | I just don’t want to lose her. | 我可不想放她走 |
| [06:21] | Prince Harry likes her. | 哈里小王子喜欢她 |
| [06:24] | Ditto me. | 我也喜欢 |
| [06:25] | Then call her. | 那给她电话吧 |
| [06:30] | Don’t forget, you and Harrison… | 还有 你和哈里森还要… |
| [06:31] | crisis counselor. I won’t forget. | 去心理辅导 记着呢 |
| [06:33] | Love you, bro. | 老哥 我爱你 |
| [06:39] | Me too. | 我也爱你 |
| [06:51] | Emptiness wasn’t always a problem. | 空虚一直都不是问题 |
| [06:53] | I used to cherish it. | 它曾是我珍视的恩典 |
| [06:56] | But now it feels like something to overcome. | 可现在 我却压抑不能自已 |
| [07:01] | Emptiness is all she has left. | 她的离去 留下了无尽的虚无 |
| [07:08] | Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒 |
| [07:09] | Department of sanitation. | 卫生局 |
| [07:11] | Division of dead animal pickup. | 动物尸体回收处 |
| [07:14] | Hobbies, self-improvement and storing women in formaldehyde. | 喜欢自我修炼 把女人泡在福尔马林 |
| [07:19] | I don’t know if killing you will fill the void, | 杀了你能让我振奋一下吗 |
| [07:21] | but it’s a place to start. | 总算是个开始 |
| [07:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
| [07:30] | ATM surveillance video. | 自动取款机的监控 |
| [07:32] | The bank sent it over. This is our shotgun guy. | 银行给的 那个猎枪自毙的家伙 |
| [07:35] | – Francisco Alfaro? – Yeah. | -弗朗西斯科·艾尔法罗吗 -对 |
| [07:36] | It’s what he looked like when he had a face. | 这是他轰掉自己前的样子 |
| [07:38] | When was this taken? | 什么时候录的 |
| [07:40] | Two hours before he killed his wife and blew his own head off. | 他杀妻又崩了自己前两个钟头 |
| [07:44] | Trying to get cash, | 准备取点儿钱 |
| [07:46] | but he keeps putting in the wrong pin number. | 可一直输错密码 |
| [07:49] | His wife’s birthday. | 他老婆生日 |
| [07:50] | Ouch. | 什么事儿啊 |
| [07:52] | Good thing she’s dead. | 好在她死了 |
| [07:53] | He never would have lived that down. | 他可忘不掉这个 |
| [07:58] | What the hell happened to you guys? | 你俩怎么回事 |
| [08:01] | Battle scars. | 光荣负伤 |
| [08:02] | We had to get ghetto on some dirt-bag at the club last night. | 昨晚酒馆里那帮移民必须得收拾一下 |
| [08:06] | You guys got in a bar fight? | 你俩酒后滋事了 |
| [08:08] | It’s not worth talking about. | 快别提了 |
| [08:09] | True warriors are humble men. | 纯爷们儿自在低调 |
| [08:11] | Oh, please. | 得了你吧 |
| [08:13] | You got a reason to be humble. | 你当然低调 |
| [08:14] | You got fucked up running the other way. | 你个衰人跑得比谁都快 |
| [08:16] | You’re confusing cowardice with a tactical retreat. | 战略性撤退跟逃跑不是一回事儿 |
| [08:19] | Hermano, back me up here. | 老哥 掩护我啊 |
| [08:20] | You backed up just fine on your own. | 你不是挺会掩护自己吗 |
| [08:23] | Okay, let’s focus on the case, people. | 好了 咱们回到案子上吧 |
| [08:25] | Remember why we’re getting paid. Okay. | 别忘了我们拿的是纳税人的钱 |
| [08:27] | I’ll go first. | 我先说 |
| [08:29] | Guy offs his wife, wants to skip the country. | 杀妻那家伙准备跑路了 |
| [08:30] | Needs cash, but he’s so wigged out, he can’t remember the pin. | 于是想提现 可大脑充血密码忘了 |
| [08:34] | Gives up, goes home, kills himself. | 灰溜溜滚回家毙了自己 |
| [08:36] | Only problem with that theory is Alfaro | 不过最大疑点是他 |
| [08:37] | doesn’t have a motive to kill his wife. | 干嘛要搞死自己的妻子 |
| [08:39] | Maybe he’s just sick of her. | 没准儿就是烦她了 |
| [08:41] | Oh, yeah, he got sick of her? | 是吗 就是烦了她 |
| [08:42] | Got sick of her, so he cut off her head | 烦了她就剁下她的头 |
| [08:44] | and put it in a park and put candles all around it? | 放在公园再摆一圈儿蜡烛吗 |
| [08:45] | Yeah. Have you watched the video? | 怎么了 你没看监控吗 |
| [08:48] | ‘Cause he’s a little fucking crazy. | 他他妈就是有点疯了 |
| [08:49] | Crazy does not explain why he doesn’t | 发疯解释不了为什么 |
| [08:51] | have a drop of blood on his clothes. | 他衣服上一滴血都没有 |
| [08:52] | Why don’t you think about that for a second? | 你想过这个吗 |
| [08:53] | How do you cut somebody’s head off | 把别人头都割下来了 |
| [08:54] | and not get a drop of blood on you? | 还能不留一点血迹吗 |
| [08:56] | What’d he do? What, wear a bib? | 他怎么弄的 戴了个围裙吗 |
| [08:57] | As much fun as this is, | 行了就此打住 |
| [08:59] | we’re not gonna hash this out in the room. | 这会儿不要妄下结论 |
| [09:01] | I would like to re-canvass the neighborhood | 我还想再问问艾尔法罗女士 |
| [09:02] | where Mrs. Alfaro’s body was found. | 弃尸现场附近的邻居 |
| [09:04] | There are a lot of houses facing that park. | 公园对面可有不少住户 |
| [09:06] | Somebody’s bound to talk. | 总会有些线索的 |
| [09:07] | Start today. | 这就行动吧 |
| [09:09] | And I think Batista should be there. | 让巴蒂和我去 |
| [09:10] | Hispanic neighborhood. Hispanic cop. | 谁让我们都说西班牙话呢 |
| [09:13] | Might raise the comfort level. Loosen tongues. | 都是老乡 他们口风就松了 |
| [09:15] | I get it. | 明白 |
| [09:18] | The rest of you, stay with the case. | 其他人继续抓手里案子 |
| [09:19] | Work your leads. | 跟着线索来 |
| [09:22] | -Thanks.- Beautiful. | -谢了 -挺好看嘛 |
| [09:24] | – Angel? – Mm-hmm? | -安吉 -干嘛 |
| [09:26] | Just how big was this fight? | 你们这架打的有多严重 |
| [09:29] | Like I told you this morning, it was a disagreement | 早晨告诉你了 |
| [09:31] | that got out of hand. | 话不投机就打起来了 |
| [09:32] | Too much booze. Too much testosterone. | 喝多了有点冲动 |
| [09:35] | Uh… You punched another cop. | 等下… 你打了个警察 |
| [09:40] | I mean, que Paso? | 搞什么飞机啊 |
| [09:42] | What started it? | 谁惹起来的 |
| [09:43] | We hashed it out. | 一言不合 |
| [09:45] | Hombre a hombre. | 都是爷们儿 |
| [09:46] | It’s settled. | 没事了 |
| [09:53] | Pretty sure his appetite’s about the same. | 宝宝现在胃口还好 |
| [09:56] | He’s always been kind of a messy eater. | 小孩子都是乱吃嘛 |
| [09:59] | It’s hard to tell. | 我也说不好 |
| [10:01] | His sleeping pattern? | 睡觉和以前一样吗 |
| [10:02] | Same. | 一样 |
| [10:04] | Unfortunately he cries about three times a night | 不过他就算正常情况 |
| [10:08] | on a good night. | 一宿也得哭上大概三次 |
| [10:11] | So you’re not surprised that he’s acting pretty much normal? | 这么说他没啥异样在您的意料之中了 |
| [10:15] | No. | 当然了 |
| [10:17] | You and Harrison suffered a terrible tragedy. | 你和哈里森虽然经历了一场可怕的惨剧 |
| [10:20] | It’s no getting around that, | 可是毕竟人死不能复生 |
| [10:22] | but there is something to be thankful for. | 好在也有些万幸 |
| [10:24] | Thankful? | 万幸 |
| [10:26] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [10:28] | Harrison’s cognitive abilities are really just developing. | 哈里森的认知能力才刚开始发育 |
| [10:34] | So you’re saying he might not be affected by what he saw? | 就是说他目睹的也许对他没什么影响吗 |
| [10:38] | There’s just simply no chance that he was able | 他基本上不可能理解 |
| [10:40] | to comprehend what was happening. | 那时候发生的事 |
| [10:46] | I saw something pretty traumatic when I was three. | 我三岁时看到过一些对我伤害很大的事 |
| [10:50] | Harrison’s only ten months. | 可咱哈里森才10个月大啊… |
| [10:54] | It affected me a lot. | 那种经历对我影响颇深 |
| [10:59] | You don’t have any idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
| [11:00] | I’ve seen a lot of children. | 我接触过很多孩子 |
| [11:04] | We’ll keep an eye on Harrison, | 我会多留心哈里森的 |
| [11:06] | but I really think your son is gonna be perfectly fine. | 但是我相信你的孩子会健康成长的 |
| [11:18] | He wants his head back. | 他想把那个头接回去 |
| [11:24] | Children Harrison’s age can exhibit what | 像哈里森这样年龄的孩子 |
| [11:26] | might seem like violent behavior, | 有时可能会表现出暴力倾向的行为 |
| [11:28] | but they’re just releasing energy. | 事实上他只是在释放能量 |
| [11:30] | It’s important not to read into it. | 做家长的最好不要太过在意 |
| [11:33] | I’ll try not to. | 我会试着别多想 |
| [11:36] | The most important thing you can do right now | 你现在能做的最重要的事就是 |
| [11:39] | is take care of yourself. | 好好保重你自己 |
| [11:41] | Find some time to release your own energy. | 腾出时间来发泄一下 |
| [11:44] | Do something for Dexter. | 为德克斯特自己做点事 |
| [11:48] | Dexter will. | 德克斯特会的 |
| [11:51] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
| [11:54] | I didn’t see no one. | 我没看到什么人 |
| [11:55] | Well, if you remember anything or if you hear anything… | 好吧 如果你记起什么或者听到了什么 |
| [12:00] | Yes, mm -hmm. | 好的 嗯哼 |
| [12:01] | I call you. | 我会联系你们的 |
| [12:05] | We’re never gonna hear from her. | 她一定不会联系我们的 |
| [12:07] | All this no talking is fucking frustrating. | 这里的人嘴巴真严 真他妈郁闷 |
| [12:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [12:12] | You know what’s frustrating? | 你知道还有什么让人郁闷的吗 |
| [12:13] | 9 days, 13 hours. | 9天13个小时了 |
| [12:15] | What? | 什么 |
| [12:16] | Since we… you know? | 自打我们…你知道的 |
| [12:18] | – Just… – You’re counting? | -就那个 -你还算日子呢 |
| [12:20] | I can’t help it. I have an internal clock. | 我忍不住 我体内有个生物钟 |
| [12:22] | Well, unplug it. | 呃 那就拔了它呗 |
| [12:24] | I’m just saying, at this point, we might as well be married. | 我是说 现在我们也可能都结婚了 |
| [12:27] | Shit on my face. | 什么狗屁不通的话 |
| [12:28] | You ever words like “We” And “Married” | 你以后绝对不能把”我们”和”结婚” |
| [12:30] | in the same fucking sentence again… | 用在同一个句子里 |
| [12:33] | Another case of temporary blindness. | 又是一桩碰壁的案子啊 |
| [12:35] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
| [12:36] | These people are all afraid of something. | 这些人都对什么心存恐惧 |
| [12:37] | Yeah, I’m getting that too. | 没错 我也看出来了 |
| [12:39] | Maybe they just don’t want to get involved. | 可能他们只是多一事不如少一事 |
| [12:41] | No, I think it’s more than that. | 不会 我觉得不止那样 |
| [12:42] | If the killer’s dead, what are they afraid of? | 如果凶手死了 他们还有什么好怕的呢 |
| [12:44] | I thought I could make some headway, | 我本想攀个老乡深入调查的 |
| [12:45] | but the reality is this is a Venezuelan neighborhood. | 可这里是个委内瑞拉社区 |
| [12:48] | – So? – I’m Cuban. | -然后呢 -我是古巴的 |
| [12:50] | Officer Manzon’s from this neighborhood. | 曼宗警员是这里长大的 |
| [12:53] | Manzon? | 曼宗吗 |
| [12:54] | She’s a uniform, but she might be worth bringing in. | 她是穿警服的 但也可能有必要让她参与 |
| [12:56] | She thinks these are about religious murders. | 她认为这些凶杀案是宗教激进分子做的 |
| [12:58] | Santa Mierda. | 圣徒狗屎什么的 |
| [13:01] | That’s Santa Muerte. | 那是死亡圣神 |
| [13:03] | It’s “Saint death,” | 就是”圣徒死神” |
| [13:05] | not “Saint shit.” | 不是”圣徒狗屎 “ |
| [13:06] | And Manzon might be on to something. | 也许被曼宗说中了 |
| [13:09] | Might explain why no one’s talking. | 这就可以解释这里的人都不说实情 |
| [13:10] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
| [13:34] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s Dexter. | -你好 -你好 我是德克斯特 |
| [13:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [13:37] | Yeah, I don’t know if I mentioned, | 我也不知道我有没有提到过 |
| [13:39] | but for his nap, Harrison likes | 哈里森睡觉的时候 他喜欢 |
| [13:40] | the puppy blanket just touching his face. | 让那张狗宝宝毯子贴着他的脸 |
| [13:43] | It’s on your checklist. | 这个在你的表上已经写了 |
| [13:45] | Uh, item eight under “Sleep preferences.” | “睡眠嗜好”里的第八条 |
| [13:49] | Okay, good. How’s he doing? | 好的 他现在怎么样 |
| [13:52] | We just read the very hungry caterpillar | 我们刚刚第七遍读到 |
| [13:55] | for the seventh time. | 《饥饿的毛毛虫》 |
| [13:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [13:58] | He usually gets sick of it around the 20th read. | 通常听到20遍时 他就会厌倦了 |
| [14:03] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
| [14:08] | Yeah, you call me if there’s anything. | 嗯 有什么事就打我电话吧 |
| [14:10] | Thought he’d never spot me. | 还以为他不会发现我呢 |
| [14:17] | Some coinkydink, huh? | 真巧啊 对吗 |
| [14:20] | You find any more dead animals? | 你又发现动物尸体了吗 |
| [14:22] | Looks like you’re working on something. | 看样子你吃的很特别啊 |
| [14:25] | Tastes a lot better than it looks. | 吃起来的味道比看起来好多了 |
| [14:27] | Have a seat. | 一起坐吧 |
| [14:34] | Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒 |
| [14:36] | Daryl Tucker. | 达丽尔·塔克 |
| [14:41] | You work around here? | 你在这附近工作吗 |
| [14:42] | I just love the arabica. | 我只是喜欢这里的阿拉伯咖啡 |
| [14:48] | Actually, I’m between jobs. | 事实上 我正找工作呢 |
| [14:49] | Hence the want ads. | 所以才在这里看招聘广告 |
| [14:53] | What kind of work you looking for? | 你在找什么样的工作呢 |
| [14:55] | Oh, not choosy. | 哦 我没什么挑剔的 |
| [14:56] | Whatever pays and gets me out of the house. | 有薪水拿 不用让我呆在家里的就行 |
| [15:00] | You like what you do? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
| [15:02] | I love it. | 非常喜欢 |
| [15:05] | Probably wouldn’t think so, driving around, | 你可能不会那么想 到处转来转去 |
| [15:07] | picking up dead animals. | 捡动物尸体这种工作 |
| [15:08] | Eh, beats working in a cubicle. | 总比窝在卧室里整天不出来的好 |
| [15:11] | You get out in the fresh air. | 能吸到新鲜的空气 |
| [15:13] | Well, I guess most of the time it’s fresh. | 呃 我猜大多数时间都是新鲜的吧 |
| [15:15] | It’s not boring. | 关键是不会无聊 |
| [15:19] | Never know what’s around the next bend. | 永远不知道下面遇到的会是什么 |
| [15:21] | Full of surprises. | 很多的惊喜 |
| [15:27] | You know… If you’re interested, we might have | 你知道吗 如果你有兴趣 我们 |
| [15:30] | an opening at animal pickup. | 正好有个捡动物尸体的职位 |
| [15:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [15:33] | Yeah, there ain’t exactly a line either. | 对啊 这个工作本来就没正职非正职的界限 |
| [15:37] | You should take a ride with me. | 你最好跟我一起去 |
| [15:38] | See if you like it. | 看看你喜不喜欢这个工作 |
| [15:40] | You got to be okay around dead things though. | 你对动物死尸应该没什么不良反应吧 |
| [15:43] | I don’t think that’s a problem. | 不会的 |
| [15:46] | Great. | 好吧 |
| [15:48] | Tomorrow morning, 8:00 sharp. | 明天上午 8点整见 |
| [15:50] | I would have settled for your work schedule, | 我还打算调查清楚你的工作时间表呢 |
| [15:53] | but this could be better. | 这样更好 |
| [15:57] | Only 24 hours to get ready. | 只有24个钟头准备了 |
| [16:00] | Boyd’s patrol route. | 在博伊德的巡查路线上 |
| [16:02] | Need to find a place where we can spend some quality time | 要找个能下手的地方 |
| [16:08] | There. | 就那里了 |
| [16:19] | An old tourist welcome center. | 一个废弃的旅客欢迎中心 |
| [16:24] | Not very welcoming now. | 现在可不怎么欢迎人了 |
| [16:41] | Totally isolated. | 完全与世隔绝 |
| [16:43] | Thank you, city of Miami. | 太感谢你了 迈阿密城 |
| [16:46] | You’re gonna kill him in daylight? | 你打算白天杀了他吗 |
| [16:48] | Doesn’t matter out this far. | 在这么远的地方没关系的 |
| [16:49] | It’s still very risky. | 还是很冒险 |
| [16:52] | What if someone comes by? | 要是有人过来呢 |
| [16:53] | That could also happen at night. | 晚上也会有人啊 |
| [16:56] | But it’s a lot less likely. | 但是晚上可能性小很多啊 |
| [17:01] | You have to do this right, Dexter. | 你要小心行事啊 德克斯特 |
| [17:03] | It’s important. | 这非常重要 |
| [17:04] | It’s your first kill since… | 这是你第一次杀人 自从… |
| [17:06] | You don’t have to tell me how much I need this. | 不用你提醒我 我有多需要这个 |
| [17:08] | That’s the problem. | 那正是问题所在 |
| [17:10] | What? | 什么 |
| [17:12] | This kill won’t put everything right. | 这次猎杀并不会让一切步入正轨 |
| [17:14] | It won’t bring Rita back. | 也不可能让丽塔死而复生 |
| [17:16] | It might bring me back. | 它能让我重回轨道 |
| [17:18] | If you make it mean so much, you’ll only invite mistakes. | 如果你看得太重 你只会犯错误 |
| [17:21] | I won’t make any mistakes. | 我不会出错的 |
| [17:23] | I’m following the code. | 我全都按规矩办的 |
| [17:24] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底是不是想帮我 |
| [17:25] | I only want to help you, Dex. | 帮你是我唯一的初衷 德克斯 |
| [17:30] | This is a big room. | 这可是幢大房子啊 |
| [17:32] | I hope you brought enough plastic. | 我希望你带了足够的塑料 |
| [17:39] | It feels good getting the details right. | 把细节做到位的感觉真爽 |
| [17:44] | It’s more than just preparing a kill room. | 这次不止是准备一间房杀人了 |
| [18:06] | It’s like I’m putting my life back in order. | 更像是让我的生活重新步入正轨 |
| [18:14] | And it’s almost enough. | 差不多万事俱备了 |
| [18:20] | Almost. | 只差一点点 |
| [18:23] | If anyone knows about these murders, it’s Fauzi. | 要是有人能认识这些凶手 除了法兹就没别人了 |
| [18:27] | He knows everybody in this neighborhood. | 他认识这个社区的所有人 |
| [18:32] | You really grew up around here? | 你真的是这里长大的吗 |
| [18:34] | You make it sound like a disability. | 你说的像觉得我没这资格似的 |
| [18:36] | I’m asking a question. | 我只是问个问题而已 |
| [18:38] | I’m not about to burn a cross. | 没打算烧掉十字架 |
| [18:40] | I used to ride my bike around this block. | 我小时候经常在这地方骑自行车 |
| [18:42] | There was this mean dog that lived there. | 那时候有一条很凶的狗 |
| [18:44] | I mean, I used to pray to Saint Anthony to | 我那时候向圣徒安东尼祈祷 |
| [18:46] | make me invisible. | 求他让我变隐形 |
| [18:46] | I never got bit. | 我从来没被咬过 |
| [18:48] | You think prayer was the reason? | 你觉得那是你祈祷的原因吗 |
| [18:49] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
| [18:51] | That and some homemade pepper spray. | 祈祷和一些自制的胡椒粉喷射器 |
| [19:20] | I was surprised you called. | 你打电话给我让我很惊讶 |
| [19:22] | Thought you didn’t believe what I said at the crime scene. | 我还以为你不会信我在罪案现场说的呢 |
| [19:23] | Who says I do? | 谁说我信了 |
| [19:26] | At this point, you can’t rule anything out. | 在这个时候 我们不能排除一切可能性 |
| [19:28] | Well, bringing me in was the best move, Detective. | 好吧 让我加入是最好的方法 警探 |
| [19:31] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
| [19:56] | Ask him if he’s heard of the deaths of Mr. And Mrs. Alfaro. | 问他有没有听说过艾尔法罗夫妇的死 |
| [20:07] | This was found at the crime scene. | 这个是罪案现场找到的 |
| [20:11] | Did he sell it to Mr. Alfaro? | 是他卖给艾尔法罗的吗 |
| [20:25] | He says Alfaro was a strict Catholic. | 他说艾尔法罗是个虔诚的天主教徒 |
| [20:27] | Came in to the store now and then to buy some things, | 时不时在他店里买些东西 |
| [20:29] | but he wouldn’t have been caught dead back here. | 可他不可能买过这个东西 |
| [20:31] | Did he sell it to anyone else? | 他卖过这个给别人吗 |
| [20:41] | He says he doesn’t keep track of who buys what, | 他说他没有记录过谁买了什么东西 |
| [20:43] | and he doesn’t even believe in this shit. | 而且他也不相信那些东西 |
| [20:45] | Is that why he has the tattoo? | 他身上的纹身也是因为这个吗 |
| [20:48] | I got drunk one night, woke up, it was there. | 我有一天喝醉了 醒过来 就有了 |
| [20:52] | You tell me. | 你告诉我为什么 |
| [21:03] | Hey, hey. We were doing great in English. | 喂 喂 我们刚才用英语交流的很好啊 |
| [21:06] | You live in Miami. | 你生活在迈阿密 |
| [21:07] | Why you no learn Spanish? | 为什么不学点西班牙语啊 |
| [21:09] | Because me too busy making a living. | 因为我太忙于工作了 |
| [21:14] | Is there anything else you can tell us? | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
| [21:16] | Anything that will help us with this case? | 任何有助于我们调查的信息 |
| [21:23] | Fauzi’s holding back. | 法兹在隐瞒着什么 |
| [21:25] | I should have talked to him by myself. | 我应该一个人跟他谈的 |
| [21:27] | Might have been in a more sharing mood | 那样子他还可能有点心情 |
| [21:28] | with someone he knows. | 透露他认识的人给我 |
| [21:30] | Oh, yeah? Maybe he would have said nothing | 哦 是吗 也许他也会像这里的 |
| [21:31] | like everyone else in this neighborhood. | 其他人一样什么都不说呢 |
| [21:35] | Hey, I know you’re up against it, | 喂 我知道你可能很反感 |
| [21:37] | but you might just want to take a breath. | 不过你还是冷静冷静吧 |
| [21:44] | Why don’t we give him the night to stew over this | 要不我们给他一个晚上想想清楚 |
| [21:46] | and then you come visit him tomorrow alone? | 你明天跟他单独面谈一下 |
| [21:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [22:11] | Sonya? | 桑亚 |
| [22:15] | Sonya? | 桑亚 |
| [22:20] | Where are they? | 他们去哪里了 |
| [22:25] | Hi, this is sonya. Leave a message. | 你好 我是桑亚 留个口信 |
| [22:27] | Yeah, it’s Dexter. | 嗯 我是德克斯特 |
| [22:29] | I just got back and you’re not here | 我刚回来没看到你 |
| [22:30] | and not answering your cell. | 而且你的手机没人接 |
| [22:31] | Call me now. | 尽快回个电话 |
| [22:33] | Can’t help but think the worst. | 忍不住想到最糟糕的情况 |
| [22:34] | Harrison’s been stolen. | 哈里森被拐卖走了 |
| [22:36] | I shouldn’t have left him with a stranger. | 我不应该把他丢给一个陌生人 |
| [22:39] | Rita would have never allowed it. | 丽塔绝对不会允许这样 |
| [22:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [22:44] | Finally fallen asleep. | 终于睡着了 |
| [22:50] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
| [22:51] | Well, he was keyed up after his Yo Gabba Gabba videos. | 他看了《嘎巴宝宝》以后欢得不得了 |
| [22:54] | I thought some fresh air would make him drowsy. | 我带他出去透透气好让他入睡 |
| [22:57] | It worked. | 挺奏效的 |
| [22:59] | You didn’t answer your cell. | 你怎么没接电话 |
| [23:00] | Well, I had my hands full. | 我腾不出手来 |
| [23:04] | Oh, I left a note on the fridge. | 我在冰箱上留了张便条 |
| [23:07] | Oh, I didn’t mean to worry you. | 我没想让你担心的 |
| [23:10] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
| [23:11] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
| [23:13] | I’m not used to checking the fridge for notes. | 没有看便条的习惯 |
| [23:16] | Just messages from other serial killers. | 只是以为是别的连环杀手的留言 |
| [23:18] | Oh, I feel terrible. | 我闯大祸了 |
| [23:21] | Don’t. You were just doing your job. | 没有 你只是尽本职而已 |
| [23:23] | Hey, I’m lucky to have you. | 幸好有你在身边 |
| [23:26] | We both are. | 幸好我们彼此照应 |
| [23:38] | Oh, a little courtesy, please. | 请等一下 |
| [23:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [23:45] | You hitting the club tonight? | 你今晚去夜店吗 |
| [23:49] | No. Home. | 不 在家 |
| [23:50] | Oh, good. | 不错 |
| [23:52] | ‘Cause I won’t be there to watch your back. | 我可不想再在俱乐部帮你把风了 |
| [23:54] | There could be wingmen out there looking to settle the score. | 也许那个鸟人正在伺机报复呢 |
| [23:56] | Just drop it. | 别提啦 |
| [23:58] | With all due respect, this man is a knight in shining armor. | 恕我直言 这个男人就是个白马王子 |
| [24:02] | You should be polishing his Lance. | 你快去给他的长矛抛个光吧 |
| [24:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [24:08] | I meant that metaphorically. | 我很隐晦的 你懂的 |
| [24:11] | Not…How it sounded. | 不是 字面的意思 |
| [24:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [24:26] | Okay, I want to know exactly what happened at the bar. | 行了 我想知道酒吧到底发生什么了 |
| [24:30] | I told you it’s settled. | 我说过了这是有预谋的 |
| [24:37] | I’m not asking as your wife. | 我可不是以你老婆的身份问你的 |
| [24:40] | Vince and I were having drinks, keeping to ourselves. | 我当时正在和文斯小酌 聊点心底话 |
| [24:44] | And then out of the blue, sergeant Lopez starts talking shit. | 本来好好的 可洛佩兹警司突然大放阙词 |
| [24:46] | What shit? | 他说什么胡话了 |
| [24:48] | You know…Shit. He was out of line. | 你懂的 抽风 他脑袋抽风了 |
| [24:50] | Specifics. | 怎么个抽风法 |
| [24:59] | He asked if you and I were married. | 他问我俩是不是结婚了 |
| [25:01] | Then he said you were a fine piece of ass. | 然后他说你是个尤物 |
| [25:05] | And you were my sugar mama. | 还说你把我当小白脸儿包着 |
| [25:08] | Sugar mama? | 我包你 |
| [25:09] | Yeah, ’cause you’re my boss and | 是啊 因为你是我上司 |
| [25:10] | your paycheck has more zeros. | 薪水又比我的多一个零 |
| [25:12] | Does that really bother you? | 那让你觉得很困扰吗 |
| [25:13] | A little. | 有那么点儿 |
| [25:15] | Do you know any guys it wouldn’t bother? | 谁遇到这种情况不会郁闷呢 |
| [25:17] | So you hit him? | 于是你动手揍他了 |
| [25:19] | No, there’s more. | 不是 还有更糟的 |
| [25:20] | More? | 更糟的 |
| [25:21] | You wanted to know everything. | 你怎么什么都想知道啊 |
| [25:24] | He then said you gave the best blowjobs in Miami. | 然后他说你的口活儿在全迈阿密数一数二 |
| [25:32] | And then I hit him. | 我就揍他了 |
| [25:35] | And he’s lucky that’s all I did. | 没宰了他就不错了 |
| [25:45] | Angel, I’m a woman in a position of power. | 安吉儿 我作为女人却身居要职 |
| [25:49] | Some men have trouble dealing with that, | 有个别男人无法接受这个事实 |
| [25:52] | so they spread garbage around. | 就想用诽谤拉我下水 |
| [25:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 知道 |
| [25:58] | And I’m trying to work through it. | 我会努力熬过去的 |
| [26:02] | Could you work through it without the bar fights? | 你熬归熬 别打架行吗 |
| [26:05] | I’ll keep the bar fights at a minimum. | 我会把这件案子给小事化了 |
| [26:14] | He sleeping? | 他睡了吗 |
| [26:16] | Like a baby. | 睡得像个好宝宝 |
| [26:22] | How was work? | 今天工作如何 |
| [26:25] | Dire. | 很糟糕 |
| [26:26] | I’ve been saddled with this uniform on a homicide case | 我被迫跟一个穿制服的去处理一件命案 |
| [26:30] | and she’s driving me ape-ass crazy. | 而且她开车死快 |
| [26:33] | How’s the nanny? | 保姆怎么样 |
| [26:35] | Aside from a little message hiccup… | 除了一件留字条的小事 |
| [26:38] | It was totally my fault… She did great. | 都是我的错 她其实还是不错的 |
| [26:42] | I wonder why she left Ireland. | 我很奇怪她为什么会离开爱尔兰 |
| [26:45] | Maybe she’s running from something. | 可能她在逃避什么事情吧 |
| [26:47] | I don’t know, Deb. | 不知道 黛布 |
| [26:49] | Maybe you better check interpol. | 你最好查查国际刑警组织的资料库 |
| [26:53] | What about you? What’d you do today? | 那你呢 你今天如何 |
| [26:55] | Not much. | 没什么事 |
| [26:56] | Cody called. | 柯迪打电话给我了 |
| [26:58] | He wanted me to send my recipe for pancakes. | 他想让我把煎饼食谱寄给他 |
| [27:02] | How are they? | 他们现在怎么样了 |
| [27:03] | Cody sounds… | 柯迪的声音听起来 |
| [27:08] | happier. | 快乐多了 |
| [27:10] | Astor wouldn’t come to the phone. | 爱斯特不愿来接电话 |
| [27:12] | She’ll come around, Dex. | 她肯定就在电话周围听着呢 德克斯 |
| [27:18] | Well, other than that, I ran some errands. | 除了这些 我还去办了些事 |
| [27:20] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
| [27:23] | Get back in your routine. | 你恢复日常作息规律了 |
| [27:25] | When you lose someone close, | 当你失去了亲人时 |
| [27:27] | routine can be a ladder that can help you | 恢复作息不失为一条 |
| [27:28] | climb back into some kind of normalcy. | 让你回复常态的捷径 |
| [27:35] | Where’d you hear that? | 这话从哪里听来的 |
| [27:36] | I am capable of independent thought, Dexter. | 我自己想出来的 德克斯特 |
| [27:41] | Oprah. | 是奥普拉 |
| [27:44] | I watched her when I was laid up. | 我被停职的时候一直在看她的节目 |
| [27:46] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
| [27:48] | Keep getting better, Dex. | 保持下去 继续恢复 德克斯 |
| [27:52] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
| [27:57] | Yeah, I’d like to report a dead animal. | 我要报告一具动物尸体 |
| [28:01] | Uh, county road 5, mile marker 31. | 5号县道 31公里路标处 |
| [28:06] | I’m not sure. | 我不敢肯定这是什么 |
| [28:07] | I think it was a gator. | 也许是只鳄鱼 |
| [28:08] | It was long and scaly. | 它很长而且有鳞片 |
| [28:12] | Yeah. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
| [28:17] | It’s on Boyd’s circuit, so he’ll get the call. | 轮到博伊德执勤 所以肯定会派到他 |
| [28:20] | When he does, Boyd will take a little nap | 博伊德要过去后 就可以打个盹儿了 |
| [28:22] | and wake up in the tourist welcome center, | 等他一觉醒来 已在废弃的游客欢迎中心了 |
| [28:25] | but he won’t be collecting any brochures. | 不过他可拿不到任何导游手册 |
| [28:28] | Wasn’t sure you’d be here. | 我不确定你会来的 |
| [28:32] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我怎么可能错过呢 |
| [28:33] | Hey, I’m a safety guy. | 在我车上必须系好安全带 |
| [28:35] | Right. | 好的 |
| [28:38] | Never be too safe. | 小心驶得万年船 |
| [28:41] | Where we off to first? | 我们第一站去哪儿 |
| [28:43] | Dead cat on Lindgren. Boring. | 去看林格伦的死猫 真无聊 |
| [28:46] | Pretty neighborhood though. | 不过还算挺近的 |
| [28:48] | Lot of trophy wives out jogging at this hour. | 这种时段会有一堆少奶奶出来慢跑 |
| [28:52] | There’s a bonus. | 不幸中的万幸呵 |
| [28:54] | You have to embrace the now. | 你得拥抱它 |
| [28:56] | Every second you waste is one more second you’ll never get back. | 时不我待 失不再来 |
| [29:00] | Ever hear this guy? | 听过这个家伙吗 |
| [29:01] | When I was searching your house. | 就在我搜你屋子那会儿 |
| [29:03] | Changed my life. | 我这一生被改变了 |
| [29:05] | Really helped me see what’s important. | 他的演讲让我发现了人生的真谛 |
| [29:08] | Do the same for you. | 对你也一样 |
| [29:09] | Ease you through that divorce. | 让你从离婚的伤痛中缓过来 |
| [29:13] | Divorce? | 离婚 |
| [29:15] | Ring dent. | 戒指上的凹痕 |
| [29:17] | I didn’t want Boyd to know that part of my life. | 我没打算让博伊德知道我的私事 |
| [29:20] | For a roadkill janitor, he doesn’t miss much. | 作为公路动物尸体清理者 他为人谨慎 |
| [29:23] | Hope it’s not a touchy subject. | 但愿不要太棘手 |
| [29:25] | No, it just didn’t work out. | 不 只是感情破裂 |
| [29:28] | If you need help moving on, listen to these cds. | 你要想走出阴影 就先听听这些CD |
| [29:32] | – Take it. – Take it now. | -去争取吧 -现在就去 |
| [29:35] | That’s the main idea. | 这就是核心思想 |
| [29:37] | Take it now? | 现在就去吗 |
| [29:39] | There’s more to it than that, but it really makes a difference. | 还有更重要的事要做呢 真的很不同 |
| [29:43] | Of course, you got to know what it is you want to take. | 那是当然 你得知道你要争取什么 |
| [29:49] | What is it you want, Daryl? | 你想得到什么 达利尔 |
| [29:54] | That’s kind of a hard question to answer. | 这个问题真难回答 |
| [29:57] | Yes, it is. | 是难回答 |
| [29:59] | But I really think it’s what we’re on this earth to find out. | 但我相信你要的东西不会超出地球范围 |
| [30:27] | Justin Bieber. | 贾斯汀·比伯 |
| [30:31] | Not that I know who that is. | 我不认识他啊 |
| [30:39] | I know who purchased the Santa Muerte icons | 我知道有人购买圣徒死神圣像 |
| [30:42] | and it wasn’t our dead husband. | 这个人不是那位死掉的丈夫 |
| [30:44] | Fauzi talked? | 法兹说了吗 |
| [30:45] | I was right. He was holding back. | 我猜对了 他当初有所隐瞒 |
| [30:46] | What’d you get? | 你得到什么消息了 |
| [30:48] | No names, but a description. | 没有任何名字 但是有描述 |
| [30:50] | 2 guys in their 30s, | 两个30岁左右的男人 |
| [30:50] | strong accents, | 操着很重的口音 |
| [30:51] | possibly recent immigrants from Venezuela. | 很可能是最近才从委内瑞拉移民过来的 |
| [30:54] | Criminal types. Those were his words. | 一脸流氓相 这就是他描述的内容 |
| [30:56] | And big into Santa Muerte. | 和圣徒死神大有关系 |
| [30:59] | What if Alfaro isn’t freaked out | 要是阿尔法罗当时慌慌张张 |
| [31:02] | because he just murdered his wife? | 并不是因为他亲手谋杀了妻子 |
| [31:03] | What if he’s freaked out because | 他吓坏了 会不会是因为 |
| [31:05] | someone’s got his wife? | 他妻子其实是被别人绑架了 |
| [31:07] | And they’ll kill her unless he pays cash. | 他们说不定威胁他交赎金不然就撕票 |
| [31:09] | This isn’t drug related. | 这就不是涉毒犯罪了 |
| [31:11] | Maybe she was fucking held hostage for ransom. | 也许是他们绑了她打算要赎金 |
| [31:14] | You think Fauzi spilled everything he knows? | 你觉得法兹有没有把话说完 |
| [31:17] | He’s been asking around the neighborhood. | 他问过整个社区了 |
| [31:18] | Thinks he can dig up some more. | 他觉得自己能挖出更多消息 |
| [31:19] | Well, let’s fucking find out. | 我们就来找到这些消息吧 |
| [31:21] | Sometimes it gets so hot, these things | 有时候温度过高 它们就会 |
| [31:25] | actually start frying. And you got to… | 被烫得粘锅 你得 |
| [31:29] | You got to scrape ’em off like diner food. | 你得像刮去食物残渣那样刮下它们 |
| [31:32] | Two hours and | 2个小时过去了 |
| [31:32] | no call about my gator. | 一个报告鳄鱼尸体的电话都没有 |
| [31:34] | They must have sent someone else. | 他们肯定派给别的什么人了 |
| [31:36] | God Almighty. | 全能的上帝啊 |
| [31:38] | That stink gets in your soul. | 那股腐臭能钻入你的灵魂深处 |
| [31:40] | Which means this kill is dead. | 显然这个猎物已经断气了 |
| [31:42] | Man, you got a nose of steel. | 天哪 你的鼻子可真是铁打的 |
| [31:45] | You’re made for this job. | 看来你天生就是干这行的料 |
| [31:47] | Now I’m stuck with Boyd. | 我被博伊德缠住了 |
| [31:53] | So much for getting my life back. | 想要过回正常生活可没那么容易 |
| [32:03] | It’s almost lunch time. | 差不多到午饭时间了 |
| [32:06] | I usually eat at home by myself, | 我通常在家自己吃 |
| [32:09] | but there’s a Chinese place not too far. | 不过这附近有家中国餐馆 |
| [32:12] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
| [32:16] | Boyd. | 我是博伊德 |
| [32:18] | Maybe the universe is showing mercy on me. | 也许这是上天向我表示怜悯 |
| [32:20] | What’s the location? | 在什么地方 |
| [32:22] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
| [32:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
| [32:26] | Dead gator out on county five. | 有具鳄鱼尸体在5号县道上 |
| [32:28] | First promising thing all day. | 今天的第一桩有前途的活儿 |
| [32:30] | But if you’re starving, we can push it till after lunch. | 不过如果你饿了 我们可以午饭后再去 |
| [32:33] | I’m good. | 我不饿 |
| [32:34] | Then let’s rumble. | 那我们上路吧 |
| [32:39] | Gator runs can get hairy. | 鳄鱼出现在路上可不妙啊 |
| [32:41] | You got to be on your toes. | 你得踮着脚尖走 |
| [32:43] | Hairy how? | 为什么不妙 |
| [32:44] | Can’t always tell if they’re really dead. | 因为它们不一定真的死了 |
| [32:47] | Yikes. | 真衰 |
| [32:49] | Don’t worry. Like I said… I’m a safety guy. | 别担心 我说过 我很注重安全 |
| [32:55] | Must be at lunch. | 肯定到午餐时间了 |
| [33:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [33:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [33:28] | Shit. | 妈的 |
| [33:31] | Detective. | 警探 |
| [33:34] | Call it in. | 叫人来 |
| [33:38] | Do it. | 快呀 |
| [33:40] | This is officer Manzon. | 我是曼宗警员 |
| [34:04] | Mile marker should be right around here. | 那个路标应该就在附近了 |
| [34:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
| [34:10] | Sucker could be anywhere. | 那个死东西可能潜伏在任何地方 |
| [34:11] | You really don’t want to step on it. | 你绝对不会想踩上去的 |
| [34:13] | Finally… | 终于 |
| [34:16] | It’s right. | 是时候了 |
| [34:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
| [34:49] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
| [34:52] | On your way to county medical. | 在去县医院的路上 |
| [34:54] | You know what city you’re in? | 你知道你在哪个城市吗 |
| [34:56] | Miami. | 迈阿密 |
| [34:57] | What day is it? | 今天是什么日子 |
| [35:00] | Wednesday. What happened to me? | 星期三 我怎么了 |
| [35:02] | A motorist spotted you lying on the side of the road, | 一位司机发现你在躺在路边 |
| [35:04] | called 911. | 拨打了911 |
| [35:06] | Seems this guy shot you with a tranq dart. | 似乎这家伙用麻醉枪射中了你 |
| [35:11] | Boys have an argument or something? | 你们吵架了还是在干什么 |
| [35:12] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
| [35:15] | Went off by accident. | 是意外 |
| [35:19] | Crazy asshole, you were supposed to shoot the gator. | 疯狂的蠢蛋 你本该去射鳄鱼 |
| [35:22] | You got in my way, you fucking numbskull. | 你挡着我的路了 你个该死的混蛋 |
| [35:26] | So what’s your excuse? | 你的解释又是什么 |
| [35:28] | Huh? | 啊 |
| [35:29] | Why were you unconscious? | 你为什么会昏过去 |
| [35:30] | They must not have found my needle. | 他们一定还没有发现我的针头 |
| [35:34] | I guess I was just so upset that I passed out. | 我想我是太慌乱了所以昏倒了 |
| [35:38] | There’s one piece of good luck. | 还算有点幸运 |
| [35:39] | I really need to get back to my truck. | 我真的要回卡车上去了 |
| [35:42] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [35:43] | I can’t let you jump out of a moving ambulance. | 我可不能让你从一辆开动的救护车里跳下去 |
| [35:44] | We’ll be there soon. | 很快就到了 |
| [35:45] | Need to get you both checked over. | 你们俩都需要检查一下 |
| [35:56] | Got him. | 接住 |
| [36:00] | Dropping it. | 放下 |
| [36:01] | Let’s go. | 走 |
| [36:04] | Let’s go on three. | 到3号诊室 |
| [36:33] | Chart. | 病历表 |
| [36:35] | I’m Dr. Lorre. | 我是劳瑞医生 |
| [36:36] | I understand you suffered a loss of consciousness. | 我了解到你有意识丧失 |
| [36:38] | That’s what I’m told. | 我也听说了 |
| [36:40] | That ever happen before? | 之前有过类似症状吗 |
| [36:42] | Um…First time. | 嗯… 第一次 |
| [36:45] | You have any history of headaches, dizziness, blurred vision? | 有过头痛 眩晕或者视力模糊病史吗 |
| [36:48] | – Uh -uh. | 没 |
| [36:49] | Hypoglycemia? | 低血糖呢 |
| [36:50] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
| [36:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [36:53] | We’re gonna run a chem profile | 我们要给你做个生化检测 |
| [36:55] | and check your glucose levels for possible dehydration. | 检测你的血糖水平以及可能的脱水 |
| [36:57] | We’ll follow up with a tox screen. | 然后还有毒理检测 |
| [36:59] | See if anything’s in your system. | 看看你体内有什么 |
| [37:02] | I’ll be right back to draw your blood. | 我一会儿回来给你抽血 |
| [37:04] | Just lie still. | 躺着别动 |
| [37:59] | He’s in there, okay. | 他在那儿 |
| [38:00] | Just give him aspirin. No painkillers. | 给他阿司匹林就好 别给止痛片 |
| [38:02] | I’m sorry, doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
| [38:04] | I didn’t know about his addiction. | 我不知道他有药瘾 |
| [38:05] | Well, you got to check the patient’s records here, he’s… | 你应该检查病案记录 他… |
| [38:07] | Fifth time he’s been in the E.R. This year. | 今年他已经来急症室5次了 |
| [38:10] | This is his fifth accident. | 这是他第五次”意外”了 |
| [38:11] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
| [38:12] | All right. | 就这样吧 |
| [38:23] | Another head? | 又一个人头 |
| [38:25] | And I was in such a good mood. | 我心情真是太好了 |
| [38:32] | It’s my fault. | 那是我的错 |
| [38:34] | I got him killed. | 是我让他被杀的 |
| [38:36] | Fuck that. You didn’t cut his head off. | 你又没有把他头砍下来 |
| [38:38] | They did this because he started talking to me. | 他跟我说出了真相 所以它们才杀人灭口 |
| [38:41] | If I hadn’t come back here, Fauzi would still be alive. | 如果我没有回来 法兹就不会死 |
| [38:45] | It was my call. | 是因为我的电话 |
| [38:47] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一起的 |
| [38:49] | And we’re closer to catching him because of you, okay? | 因为你我们差点就抓住他了 好吗 |
| [38:52] | You did good. | 你干的漂亮 |
| [38:54] | Looks like, uh… | 看上去像 嗯… |
| [38:56] | The same treatment as our other, uh, head case. | 和我们另外那宗人头案是同样的手法 |
| [39:03] | Eyes and tongue have been excised. | 眼睛舌头都被挖掉了 |
| [39:05] | Damn, don’t people just shoot each other anymore? | 该死 人们就不能开枪杀人么 |
| [39:11] | Excuse me a sec. | 抱歉 等我一会儿 |
| [39:15] | Hey, thanks for calling me back. | 嗨 感谢你回我电话 |
| [39:17] | No prob. Sorry it took so long. | 没问题 抱歉拖了这么久 |
| [39:20] | We’re up to our necks on this trinity thing. | 我们为三一杀手忙得喘不过气 |
| [39:22] | Yeah, that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 这正是我要和你谈的 |
| [39:24] | I think I may have a lead on Kyle Butler. | 我觉得我可以引出卡尔·巴特勒 |
| [39:26] | Kyle Butler? | 卡尔·巴特勒 |
| [39:28] | Yeah, you know, the guy who was hanging around | 你知道 就是那个跟阿瑟·米切尔 |
| [39:29] | with Arthur Mitchell? | 如影随形的家伙 |
| [39:30] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 是的 我知道 |
| [39:32] | Just didn’t know you people were working this. | 只是不知道你们的人还在跟进这个案子 |
| [39:34] | I’m sort of, uh, flying off the record. | 我有些小道消息 |
| [39:37] | Listen. | 听着 |
| [39:38] | Is there any chance I could talk to the Mitchell family? | 我能否有机会和米切尔的家人聊一聊 |
| [39:40] | The Mitchells are in a safe house. | 米切尔一家现在人在藏身处 |
| [39:42] | First stop before Witness Protection. | 证人保护计划的第一步 |
| [39:43] | Just want to show them a photo. | 就想请他们指认一张照片 |
| [39:45] | Take five minutes. | 五分钟就好 |
| [39:47] | Give me the photo. I’ll show it to them. | 把照片给我 我拿给他门看 |
| [39:49] | Ahh, it’s too sensitive. | 嗯 这事太敏感了 |
| [39:52] | If I’m wrong, it could mean my ass. | 如果我错了 我就糗大了 |
| [39:53] | Come on… Ray, as a friend. | 求你了 雷 帮朋友个忙 |
| [39:59] | I’ll see what I can do, but no promises. | 我看看我能做些什么 我不保证 |
| [40:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [40:03] | Let me know. | 等你消息 |
| [41:02] | Take it. | 拿下它 |
| [41:03] | Now, before you can take anything… What the fuck? | -在你能举重若轻之前 -怎么回事 |
| [41:06] | You have to know what it is you want. | 你必须知道你想要的是什么 |
| [41:08] | May sound easy, | 或许听起来容易 |
| [41:09] | but you can’t know what you want | 但你不可能知道你要什么 |
| [41:11] | unless you know yourself. | 除非你了解你自己 |
| [41:12] | But if you want something, there’s only one option. | 但是如果你想要 那就只有一次机会 |
| [41:16] | Take it. | 拿下它 |
| [41:18] | You want that promotion? | 如果你想晋职 |
| [41:20] | Well, then take it. | 那么 拿下它 |
| [41:22] | You want that new car, that house? | 如果你想要一辆新车 新房 |
| [41:25] | Take it. | 拿下它 |
| [41:30] | That could have gone smoother. | 一切本该更顺利的 |
| [41:35] | Could have also gone worse. | 也可能变得更糟糕 |
| [41:38] | Least he’s down. | 至少他倒下了 |
| [41:51] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s Dexter. | -你好 -喂 我是德克斯特 |
| [41:53] | Wanted to tell you that I’m gonna | 我想告诉你我可能要 |
| [41:54] | be a little later than I expected. | 稍微迟点回来 |
| [41:55] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
| [41:57] | My sister should be there any minute though. | 我妹妹应该马上就到了 |
| [41:59] | Actually, she phoned too. She’s tied up at work. | 实际上她也给我电话了 她工作很忙 |
| [42:01] | – Oh. – It’s okay. | -哦 – 没关系 |
| [42:04] | I don’t mind staying late. | 晚一点没关系 |
| [42:05] | I… I like watching him sleep. | 我喜欢看着他入睡 |
| [42:07] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是救苦救难的观世音 |
| [42:08] | I was gonna call you. | 我正打算打电话给你呢 |
| [42:10] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
| [42:11] | He took his first step. | 他刚刚迈了他人生的第一步 |
| [42:13] | At least I think it was his first. | 起码我认为那是他的第一步 |
| [42:16] | He did? | 是吗 |
| [42:18] | It was only one step, but you could tell | 尽管只有一步 但是看得出来 |
| [42:19] | he was really proud of himself. | 他真的很为自己骄傲 |
| [42:22] | That’s amazing. | 太神了 |
| [42:25] | I managed to get a shot for you. | 我给你发了个彩信 |
| [42:26] | Check your email. | 看看你的邮箱 |
| [42:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [42:29] | I’ll call you when I’m on my way home. | 我回来的时候会给你电话 |
| [42:39] | My son is walking… | 我儿子会走路了… |
| [42:42] | Like a normal little boy. | 像别的正常小男孩一样 |
| [42:52] | I’m on my way there right now. | 我正在去那儿的路上 |
| [42:54] | Just start trolling for eyewitnesses. | 开始搜罗目击证人 |
| [42:56] | Maybe we’ll catch a break. | 或许我们会休息一下 |
| [42:58] | Maybe someone saw something, okay? | 或许有人就看到了什么 |
| [43:00] | – Lieutenant Laguerta? – Yes? | -洛格丽塔队长吗 -什么事 |
| [43:01] | Jim McCourt, internal affairs. | 我是吉姆.麦科特 内部事务调查局的 |
| [43:03] | I wonder if I could have a word with you in private? | 我是否可以和你私下谈谈 |
| [43:06] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
| [43:13] | So…What’s this about? | 什么事情 |
| [43:16] | Well, this is really a courtesy call. | 这只是个礼节性拜访 |
| [43:18] | We’re about to launch a formal investigation | 我们将会展开正式调查 |
| [43:20] | into one of your detectives… | 调查你手下的一个探员 |
| [43:22] | A…Angel Batista. | 巴蒂斯塔.安吉罗 |
| [43:24] | I understand he’s your husband. | 我知道他是你丈夫 |
| [43:26] | Yes. Yes, he is. | 是 他是 |
| [43:28] | Apparently, he had a physical altercation | 很显然 他曾经和他一个同事 |
| [43:30] | with one of his fellow officers… A sergeant Lopez. | 洛佩斯警官 发生过肢体冲突 |
| [43:33] | I was under the impression the matter was settled. | 我记得这件事已经处理完了 |
| [43:36] | Oh, far from it. | 哦 远非如此 |
| [43:38] | Lopez collapsed while on duty today. | 洛佩斯在今天执勤的时候昏倒了 |
| [43:39] | He’s been hospitalized with internal bleeding. | 他已经住院了 内出血 |
| [43:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
| [43:43] | We believe that he’ll pull through, but he’s filed charges. | 我们相信他能挺过来 但他提出了诉讼 |
| [43:47] | Something else you should be aware of: | 有些事你要明白 |
| [43:50] | We have two eyewitnesses who claim that they saw Batista | 我们有两名目击者证实他们看到巴蒂斯塔 |
| [43:53] | kick sergeant Lopez while on the ground. | 对着躺在地上的洛佩斯踢打 |
| [43:55] | Now, if that is true, that is assault with a deadly weapon | 如果事情属实 那就是用致命凶器伤人罪 |
| [43:59] | and he could not only lose his job… He could serve time. | 那他就不仅仅是丢掉工作了 还要坐牢 |
| [44:31] | Had to borrow this from you. | 不得不从你那借来这些 |
| [44:32] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
| [44:35] | What the hell? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
| [44:36] | Normally, I bring my own plastic, | 通常我都会带上我自己的胶带 |
| [44:41] | but… I had to… improvise. | 但是 我不得不 即兴表演 |
| [44:47] | Let me the fuck out of here. | 把我放开 |
| [44:49] | I bet you’ve heard that before… | 我打赌你之前也有听过 |
| [44:51] | “Let me out of here”… | “放开我” |
| [44:52] | from all the women you’ve killed. | 每个你杀掉的女人都对你说过 |
| [45:00] | I wish you could see the room I set up for you. | 我希望你能看见我为你准备的房间 |
| [45:05] | But you fucked everything up, Boyd. | 但是你把一切都弄砸了 博伊德 |
| [45:13] | All those pictures I took of the women you killed. | 所有你杀掉的女人照片 |
| [45:17] | It’s a shame you’ll never get to see them. | 抱歉你再也见不到她们了 |
| [45:25] | I’ll just have to paint a word-picture for you instead. | 我只能用语言描述来代替了 |
| [45:30] | They were young. | 她们都很年轻 |
| [45:32] | Just starting their lives. | 生活才刚刚开始 |
| [45:35] | Now they’re floating in formaldehyde | 现在他们正泡在福尔马林液中 |
| [45:37] | and stuffed into barrels strewn around a swamp. | 随着装载她们的油桶漂散在沼泽地里 |
| [45:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
| [45:42] | Just a fellow traveler who… | 只是一个同样喜欢捡拾 |
| [45:48] | Also likes to pick up dead animals. | 动物死尸的旅行者 |
| [45:50] | I did ’em a favor. | 是我帮了她们 |
| [45:53] | They were all suffering and I put ’em out of their misery. | 她们在这世上受苦 我带她们脱离苦海 |
| [45:59] | Yeah, you’ll be doing one more favor tonight. | 是的 你今晚又要对人施以援手了 |
| [46:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [46:06] | I’ve recently suffered a loss. | 我最近亲历了丧妻之痛 |
| [46:09] | My wife… Was murdered by someone like you. | 我妻子 被一个像你一样的人给谋杀了 |
| [46:15] | Someone like me. | 也是像我一样的人 |
| [46:17] | It turned my life upside down. | 我的生活彻底乱套了 |
| [46:20] | Why is it my problem? | 跟我有什么关系 |
| [46:22] | Because you’re the start of my healing process. | 因为你是我疗伤的第一步 |
| [46:25] | I knew you were fucked up the minute I laid eyes on you. | 第一眼看见你时 我就知道你的生活糟透了 |
| [46:31] | I was fucked up long before that. | 我的生活很久以前就糟透了 |
| [46:34] | You don’t know what you’re getting into. | 你不知道你卷进了什么 |
| [46:36] | Remember in the truck you asked me what I want? | 还记得你在卡车里问我想要什么吗 |
| [46:41] | I want my wife back… But this will have to do. | 我想要我妻子活过来 但是没有办法 |
| [47:03] | No church bells. | 教堂的钟声没有响起 |
| [47:05] | No hallelujah chorus. | 没有颂歌 |
| [47:07] | Nothing feels different. | 一切都没有改变 |
| [47:10] | If anything, I’m emptier. | 我越发空虚若渴 |
| [47:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [47:35] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
| [47:39] | It’s okay. Here. | 没事的 |
| [47:43] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不 别 别 |
| [47:46] | Stop. | 停下 |
| [47:47] | No. | 不 |
| [47:55] | She saw everything. | 她看见了一切 |
| [48:00] | She saw…Me. | 她看见了…我 |