时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I think I may have a lead on Kyle Butler. | 我想我找到点卡尔·巴特勒的线索了 |
[00:15] | I didn’t know you people were working this. | 你们的人还在跟这个案子啊 |
[00:16] | The Mitchells are in a safe house. | 米切尔一家现在被安置在藏身处 |
[00:18] | I just want to show them a photo. | 就想请他们指认一张照片 |
[00:19] | There is a great, big, shit-ugly world out there, Jonah, | 约拿 现世就是个王八蛋社会 |
[00:22] | What do you want me to do? | 要我干嘛 |
[00:24] | – Okay, we had sex. – Was it good sex? | -好吧 我们做过爱 -那次舒服吗 |
[00:27] | I’ve said all I’m gonna say. | 想说的我已经说了 |
[00:30] | Lopez collapsed while on duty today. | 洛佩斯今天执勤时昏倒了 |
[00:32] | He’s been hospitalized with internal bleeding. | 他已经因内出血入院了 |
[00:34] | Batista could not only lose his job, | 巴蒂斯塔可能不仅会丢掉工作 |
[00:36] | he could serve time. | 还要坐牢 |
[00:38] | I know who purchased the Santa Muerte icons. | 我知道谁买的圣徒死神圣像 |
[00:40] | – What’d you get? – Two guys in their 30s. | -什么情况 -两个30左右的男子 |
[00:42] | Strong accents, possibly recent immigrants from Venezuela. | 口音很重 大概最近从委内瑞拉移民来的 |
[00:46] | They did this to him because he started talking to me. | 他准备告诉我 所以他们杀他灭口 |
[00:49] | Boyd Fowler, division of dead animal pickup. | 博伊德·福勒 就职动物尸体回收处 |
[00:52] | Hobbies… storing women in formaldehyde. | 调调很邪 爱把女人泡进福尔马林 |
[00:55] | We’ll do a shift together. | 先陪我当一天班儿 |
[00:56] | Tomorrow morning, 8:00 sharp. | 明天上午 8点整见 |
[00:58] | An old tourist welcome center. | 一个废弃的游客接待站 |
[01:00] | Totally isolated. | 完全与世隔绝 |
[01:03] | Oh, I wish you could see the room I set up for you. | 希望你能看见我为你准备的房间 |
[01:06] | All the women you’ve killed. | 每个你杀掉的女人都跟你求饶过 |
[01:08] | You don’t know what you’re getting into. | 你可不知道你现在惹上的是谁 |
[01:19] | Don’t… | 别… |
[01:20] | she saw everything. | 她看见了一切 |
[01:22] | She saw…me. | 她看见了…我 |
[03:48] | I’m not liking the trend here. | 我并不希望事情发展成这样 |
[03:52] | You rip a man apart in a public bathroom… | 你刚在公共卫生间肢解了一个人… |
[03:54] | No one saw. | 没人看见 |
[03:56] | You nearly botch Boyd’s kill. | 除掉博伊德这事你差点搞砸了 |
[04:00] | – He’s dead, isn’t he? – Yeah. | -他是死了吧 -死了 |
[04:01] | And now you’ve got her. | 现在她在你手上 |
[04:04] | What’s the first rule of the code? | 忘了头一条法则吗 |
[04:08] | Never kill an innocent. | 绝不滥杀无辜 |
[04:09] | Don’t get caught. | 错 是别被逮住 |
[04:13] | So what’s your plan here? | 那你现在怎么打算的 |
[04:15] | Nurse her back to health so she can go to the police? | 疗完她的背伤 等人家找警察告发你吗 |
[04:18] | She gives the cops enough to track you down, | 她留下的线索足够让警察找到你了 |
[04:20] | then everything falls apart. | 那一切都完了 |
[04:21] | Harrison grows up visiting you on death row. | 就等哈里森长大去死囚牢里看你吧 |
[04:31] | Why are you doing this? | 你还磨蹭什么 |
[04:34] | Because she’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[04:35] | And you’re a serial killer. | 你可是个连环杀手 |
[04:37] | I’d think you could handle that. | 这还搞不定吗 |
[04:39] | You didn’t do this to her, Dex. | 德克斯 别管她了 |
[04:41] | She’s not your responsibility. | 这又怨不得你 |
[04:44] | Go home and take care of your son. | 赶紧回家照顾孩子去 |
[05:01] | It’s okay. Don’t move. | 没事 你别乱动 |
[05:09] | Everything will be okay. | 没事别害怕 |
[05:13] | Don’t! It’s okay. It’s okay! | 别跑 真的没事 |
[05:18] | Calm down. | 你冷静一下 |
[05:20] | Stop fighting me. | 别挣扎了 |
[05:23] | I’m not here to hurt you. Stop! | 我不是来害你的 行啦 |
[05:59] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[06:16] | What? | 有事说 |
[06:16] | Jesus. What’s your problem? | 靠 你怎么回事 |
[06:19] | Sorry. It’s the middle of the night. | 不好意思 大半夜干嘛 |
[06:20] | In California, maybe. What’s wrong with you? | 半夜那是加州 你抽哪根儿筋 |
[06:22] | Nothing. I’m just…tired. | 没事 就是太累了 |
[06:25] | You are? | 你累 |
[06:26] | I just pulled an allnighter at a crime scene. | 我这在现场都盯一宿了 |
[06:28] | Totally fried and I’ve got Jack shit. | 忙个臭死 屁线索也没有 |
[06:30] | So the baby sitter’s been there all night? | 这么说保姆在家陪了一宿 |
[06:33] | Masuka’s trying. He really is. | 玛稣卡在想办法 不过… |
[06:36] | But the blood just doesn’t talk to him the way it does to you. | 分析血迹他怎么都不如你 |
[06:39] | I really need your help on this. | 这儿真是需要你 |
[06:41] | It’s not a good time. I’ve got Harrison. | 不行啊 我还得看哈里森 |
[06:44] | Well, what happened to the babysitter? | 保姆不行吗 |
[06:45] | Probably getting ready to kill me. | 她大概想杀了我 |
[06:47] | Look, I know you’re still on leave, | 知道你现在还在休假 |
[06:49] | and you know I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t important. | 这不没辙了嘛 要不干嘛请你 |
[06:50] | Don’t make me beg. | 非让我求你啊 |
[06:51] | Deb, look, it’s… | 黛布 现在… |
[06:54] | Maybe I can use the crime scene to get an I.D. on sleeping beauty here. | 没准儿我能利用那现场搞到这睡美人身份 |
[06:59] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – You will? | -那好吧 -真的啊 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Of course. | 那不去怎么办 |
[07:06] | You’re my sister. | 谁让你是我妹呢 |
[07:08] | Where, uh… where should I go? | 那现场在哪儿啊 |
[07:11] | 1132 Moredo. It’s a Botanica. | 博泰尼卡这边 莫雷多1132号 |
[07:14] | Just follow the fucking news vans. | 跟着那帮没事干的采访车就行 |
[07:18] | You’re the best, you know that? | 知道吗 你是最棒的 |
[07:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:51] | Dex, over here. | 德克斯 这边 |
[07:56] | You’re just in time. | 正赶趟儿 |
[07:57] | The coroner’s chomping at the bit to remove the body. | 验尸官非要嚷嚷着把尸体运走 |
[07:59] | It’s a bit of a circus. | 这怎么跟马戏团似的 |
[08:00] | Are you kidding me? It’s Barnum and Bailey. | 错 整个儿就是”巴纳姆贝利” |
[08:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’re working on it! | 好了好了 我们正在处理 |
[08:06] | – What’s he saying? – I have no idea. | -那人说啥 -鬼知道 |
[08:07] | But the general complaint is there are fewer beheadings | 不过基本就是嫌迈城富人区 |
[08:09] | in the rich parts of Miami. | 被斩首的还是太少 |
[08:10] | Beheadings? | 又是斩首 |
[08:13] | Yeah. And that’s not even the fucked up part. | 嗯 不过还有更他妈狠的 |
[08:19] | – Dextrous. – Vince. | -“老将”出马了 -“俩”可顶不了 |
[08:24] | Whoa, you weren’t kidding about the fucked up part. | 哇 你说那”更狠的”还真不是盖的 |
[08:27] | It’s a potential witness. And it’s the second this week. | 本打算做证 结果成了本周第二个被砍的 |
[08:31] | So what you got? | 有什么线索 |
[08:32] | Uh, we’re thinking machete. | 也就砍刀吧 |
[08:35] | Okay. What else? | 噢 没别的了 |
[08:37] | Just machete. | 只有这个 |
[08:39] | We’ve been up all night. We’re too tired to think. | 我们分析了一宿 脑子都木了 |
[08:41] | That’s why I called you. | 这也是干嘛要请你 |
[08:46] | So? | 你看呢 |
[08:48] | So the beheading obviously went down here. | 显然斩首是在这里执行的 |
[08:53] | He was standing. | 他站那儿 |
[08:55] | Whack one, and the victim goes down. | 第一刀下去受害人摔在这里 |
[09:00] | Whack two… | 接着第二刀… |
[09:02] | Whack three… | 第三刀下去… |
[09:04] | And cervical vertebrae are pretty much toast. | 颈椎就彻底断了 |
[09:07] | Separation complete. | 身首异处 |
[09:10] | – We have liftoff. – That’s what I’ve been saying. | -头被摆上来 -我也这么说过 |
[09:12] | Not really. Let him work. | 得了 让他干活 |
[09:14] | Eyes and tongue removed here. | 剜目割舌在这做的 |
[09:16] | Tongue’s in the ice chest. Do you want to see it? | 舌头在冰箱 要看吗 |
[09:20] | No, not really. | 不用了 |
[09:21] | Has anyone been smoking in here? | 有人在这儿抽过烟吗 |
[09:24] | It’s 2010. Who smokes? | 新世纪了 抽烟傻不傻啊 |
[09:26] | Uh, machete man, I think. | 看来是砍刀手的 |
[09:35] | A small cigar. | 那种细雪茄 |
[09:37] | Highly unstable ash. | 烟灰容易碎 |
[09:39] | Short, torn tobacco leaves. It’s a cheap one. | 烟叶不大也不整 便宜货 |
[09:42] | Like a tiparillo. | 帝帕里罗牌那种 |
[09:46] | I’d look for that. | 我找找去 |
[09:48] | So machete and tiparillo. Definitely stylin’. | 又是砍刀又是雪茄 瞧人家品味 |
[09:53] | Fuck me in both ears. | 你就强奸大家耳朵吧 |
[09:55] | Okay, people, our killers left through that door into the alley. | 伙计们 杀手是从那扇门出去的 |
[09:59] | So let’s sweep it for small cigar butts. | 咱好好找找雪茄烟蒂 |
[10:01] | Hey, watch your step, fellas. | 注意脚下 |
[10:03] | Watch the ev. Watch the ev! | 证据 别破坏证据 |
[10:04] | Thank you. Watch the ev. | 谢谢 小心证据 |
[10:11] | So…that, uh, cigar ash stuff… | 你有一套啊 烟灰那些… |
[10:16] | – Yeah? – You learn that in grad school? | -怎么了 -学校学来的吗 |
[10:18] | Uh, Havana room. | 雪茄俱乐部 |
[10:21] | Havana room. | 厉害厉害 |
[10:25] | Oh, good to have you back. | 你回来太好了 |
[10:27] | You know, in a supporting role. | 正好给我打下手 |
[10:31] | – Assisting…me. – Yeah. Thanks. | -协助我 -行 得了 |
[10:34] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:36] | Don’t you want to see if we find the cigar? | 不看看能不能找到烟蒂吗 |
[10:38] | I just want to find out who that girl is | 我就想在盐酸埃托啡药力消退前 |
[10:39] | before the m-99 wears off. | 知道那姑娘何许人也 |
[10:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:43] | I’ll drop by the station later. | 稍后我就回局里 |
[10:55] | Oh…He’s up. | 宝宝醒了啊 |
[10:59] | He’s been up for hours. | 醒好久了 |
[11:03] | I know. I missed you too. | 想爸爸了吧 爸爸也想你 |
[11:06] | I’m so sorry. I know I’m late. | 非常抱歉 我回来晚了 |
[11:08] | Late doesn’t quite capture it. | 应该不只是”晚”吧 |
[11:09] | It’s been all night. | 你一宿没回 |
[11:11] | I know, it’s just… | 这个 我… |
[11:13] | I killed a man in front of a witness | 我杀了个人 还被看见了 |
[11:14] | I just had to tranquilize to keep her from scratching my eyes out. | 没办法麻倒了她 怕她抓瞎我眼睛 |
[11:18] | – What? – I’ll make it up to you. | -那么 -我补偿您 |
[11:21] | I don’t think so. | 有用吗 |
[11:22] | What’s that mean? | 您是说… |
[11:24] | It means I don’t think this is a good fit, | 我说这根本就不合适 |
[11:26] | and I won’t be returning. | 我不会回来了 |
[11:27] | It is. It is a good fit. | 别啊 瞧你俩多合适 |
[11:29] | -Harrison likes you. -And I really like him. | -哈里森那么喜欢你 -我也喜欢宝宝 |
[11:31] | Which is what pains me so much about this, but… | 所以心里才这么难受 可… |
[11:34] | he needs a reliable parent. | 可孩子需要靠谱的父母 |
[11:36] | Especially with his mother gone. | 特别是他母亲还不在了 |
[11:37] | I’m reliable. | 我靠谱的 |
[11:39] | Well, I guess we use different dictionaries. | 靠谱…没法儿和你说了 |
[11:41] | – It will never happen again. – Do you think? | -我保证没有第二次了 -你保证 |
[11:44] | My mother told me when I was just a little girl, | 我母亲很小就告诉我 |
[11:46] | “Never lie to someone who trusts you. | “永远不要欺骗信任你的人 |
[11:48] | Never trust someone who lies to you.” | 同样永远不要信任欺骗你的人” |
[11:51] | It’s a shame, really. | 你就不愧疚吗 |
[11:53] | We got off to such a good start. | 我们有这么好的一个开始 |
[12:01] | I miss your mom. | 你妈要在该多好啊 |
[12:09] | I understand that, but the bureau said no. | 这我知道 可局里不同意 |
[12:11] | Even though the only clue you have in the trinity case is Kyle Butler, | 即便”逢三杀手”案子唯一线索就是卡尔·巴特勒 |
[12:15] | and I might know who that is. | 而我又大概知道这人是谁都不行吗 |
[12:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:18] | – Ask again, Ray. – There’s no point. | -再问一遍 雷 -毫无意义嘛 |
[12:21] | I thought you had clout. | 我以为你能量很大 |
[12:22] | Not when it comes to doing an end run on safe house procedures. | 还没大到可以轻松地溜进藏身处 |
[12:26] | Look, offer still stands. | 还是那句话 |
[12:28] | Give me the photo, I’ll show it to the family. | 把照片给我 我拿给他们看 |
[12:30] | I told you, I can’t do that. It’s a sensitive situation. | 我告诉过你 不能那样 事情很敏感 |
[12:33] | It’s your call. | 既然这样 |
[12:35] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 拜拜 |
[12:42] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[13:06] | There’s the safe house, | 那就是藏身处 |
[13:08] | and there’s Jonah Mitchell. | 那是约拿·米切尔 |
[13:18] | Okay, we may have finally caught a break | “死亡圣神”的案子终于有突破了 |
[13:20] | in the Santa Muerte case, so listen up, people. | 听着 同志们 |
[13:22] | Detective Morgan. | 摩根探员 |
[13:23] | Okay, it’s too soon to celebrate, | 现在庆祝还太早 |
[13:25] | and most of us are too fucking tired anyway, | 大伙也都烦透这案子了 |
[13:28] | but we found this just outside the back entrance | 不过我们在神物商店后门处发现了这个 |
[13:31] | of the Botanica where Fauzi was murdered. | 就是在法兹被杀的地方 |
[13:35] | Is that a cigar butt? | 那是个雪茄烟屁股吗 |
[13:36] | Very perceptive, Detective Quinn. | 眼力不错 奎因探员 |
[13:37] | And may I thank you for | 请允许我感谢您 |
[13:38] | getting your lazy ass off the couch and joining us… | 劳您大驾来加入我们了 |
[13:40] | so thank you. | 谢谢噢 |
[13:42] | It’s a Tiparillo butt, | 这是个帝帕里罗牌烟蒂 |
[13:43] | and we have reason to believe it was handled | 我们有理由相信这是两名 |
[13:45] | by one of the two assailants. | 杀手中的一名落下的 |
[13:46] | So what are we talking about, DNA swab? | 那么我们该怎么做 提取DNA吗 |
[13:48] | Even better. | 不仅仅是DNA哦 |
[13:51] | Oh, there’s a 3/4 partial thumb print on the side, | 烟头上有3/4个拇指指纹 |
[13:55] | and it has to be processed manually… it’s incomplete. | 已经送去处理了 还没做完 |
[13:57] | But we expect to hear back within a day. | 但是估计今天会有消息 |
[14:01] | And there’s the man we have to thank for it… | 我们得感谢那个人 |
[14:03] | my nephew Harrison. | 我的外甥哈里森 |
[14:05] | He lent us his dad. | 他把他老爸借给我们了 |
[14:08] | Look at those cheeks! May I? | 好可爱的小脸蛋 我可以抱抱吗 |
[14:10] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[14:14] | You look like your mommy. | 你长得好像你妈咪哦 |
[14:15] | Oh, and he’s got daddy’s eyes. | 眼睛像爸爸 |
[14:18] | – And your penis size. – No, it’s bigger. | -你的鸡鸡尺寸 -比你老爸大 |
[14:20] | It’s much bigger. | 大很多哦 |
[14:26] | Who would have thought? Better than doughnuts. | 谁会多想 比甜甜圈效果还好 |
[14:32] | This your idea of quality time, | 这就是你的黄金时光吗 |
[14:35] | using your son as cover? | 用你儿子做掩护 |
[14:37] | He’s enjoying it. They’re enjoying it. | 他很享受 他们也都很享受 |
[14:39] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢哦 |
[14:41] | Besides, it’s for a good cause. | 此外 还有个正当理由 |
[14:42] | I need to find out who this girl is before she wakes up, | 在这个女孩醒来之前 我要查出她是谁 |
[14:46] | which will be soon. | 看谁先 |
[14:51] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[14:56] | Come on, come on… | 快 快点 |
[15:12] | What are you doing now, | 你现在又在干嘛 |
[15:13] | stealing from a co-worker? | 偷同事的东西吗 |
[15:16] | Borrowing. | 是借 |
[15:17] | You really thing Vince Masuka won’t notice | 你真觉得文斯·玛稣卡不会察觉到 |
[15:19] | half his medicine cabinet is missing? | 他的药箱空了一半吗 |
[15:21] | I don’t care. He’s a hypochondriac. | 无所谓 他有忧郁症 |
[15:23] | She actually needs this stuff. | 她确实需要这些 |
[15:36] | Lumen Ann Pierce, | 卢蒙·安·皮尔斯 |
[15:38] | from Minnesota. | 来自明尼苏达州 |
[15:39] | No warrants. Not even a traffic violation. | 无犯罪纪录 连张交通违章罚单都没有 |
[15:42] | Yeah, and no missing persons report either. | 失踪人口记录中也没有 |
[15:45] | No one’s looking for her. | 没人找过她 |
[15:47] | What are you saying, I should just let her die? | 你想说什么 我该任其自生自灭吗 |
[15:49] | Well, you can’t just let her go. | 你只是不能就这么放她离开 |
[15:54] | This isn’t some fairy tale where she wakes up | 这可不是童话故事 当她醒来 |
[15:56] | and you get to be the handsome prince who saved her. | 你成了救她命的白马王子 |
[15:59] | If she wakes up, she’ll call the police. | 如果她醒了 她会报警的 |
[16:00] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我搞不清状况吗 |
[16:05] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[16:25] | Hey, isn’t it about time for his nap? | 他是不是该迷瞪一会儿了 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:29] | Oh, I know the feeling. | 我也困了 |
[16:31] | You do? I flatlined hours ago. | 是嘛 几小时前我就困了 |
[16:33] | I’m heading home to take a nap. | 我要回家躺会儿 |
[16:35] | Hey, will you do me a favor and take him with you? | 帮个忙顺道把他也带回去吧 |
[16:37] | I’ve got someone expecting me. | 我有约会 |
[16:40] | – What about the nanny? – She needed a break. | -保姆哪儿去了 -她需要休息 |
[16:43] | After two days? | 才两天而已 |
[16:44] | It would be a huge help. | 这可是帮了我大忙 |
[16:46] | And he’s gonna go right to sleep. | 他很快就会睡着的 |
[16:48] | He’s way overdue for a nap. | 他就要睡着了 |
[16:51] | All right. If you carry him to the car. | 好吧 你把他抱上我的车 |
[16:53] | He’s getting heavy. | 他太重了 |
[16:56] | Angel. | 安格尔 |
[17:02] | – What’s this? – An address. | -这是什么 -地址 |
[17:05] | I didn’t want to give it to you in front of everybody else. | 我可不想当着大伙的面把这个给你 |
[17:06] | -It’s a hospital. – Mm-hmm. | -这是个医院 -嗯 |
[17:08] | That’s where sergeant Lopez ended up after your little fight. | 你的一个小架把洛佩兹警官打到医院去了 |
[17:12] | -You need to go apologize. -No. No. | -你要去道歉 -不 我不 |
[17:14] | No. | 绝不 |
[17:15] | He’s the one that should apologize to me. | 他应该向我道歉才对 |
[17:17] | He’s the one who has a broken nose, | 挨打的是他 鼻子破了 |
[17:19] | a broken rib, and a punctured lung. | 肋骨断了 肺也扎破了 |
[17:22] | Angel. | 安格尔 |
[17:23] | I should have broken his jaw for what he said about you. | 他那样说你我该把他揍得满地找牙才对 |
[17:25] | I’m not gonna argue with you. | 我不想和你争 |
[17:27] | Internal affairs is coming by tomorrow, | 内务部明天会来 |
[17:29] | and they need to know that it’s over. | 他们希望事情了结了 |
[17:30] | That there’s no bad blood between you, okay? | 希望你们握手言和 明白吗 |
[17:36] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在求你 |
[17:54] | Sorry if I scared you before. | 抱歉 如果之前我吓到你了 |
[17:59] | Maybe we can start again? | 或许我们可以重新来过 |
[18:07] | You probably have a headache. | 你可能感到头痛 |
[18:08] | The sedative does that. | 那是麻药副作用 |
[18:10] | I got you aspirin for it. | 我给你片阿司匹林吧 |
[18:13] | Also antibiotics. | 还有抗生素 |
[18:16] | You have a pretty serious fever. | 你烧的很厉害 |
[18:17] | They’ll help bring that down. | 这些药会有效果的 |
[18:20] | I’m not trying to drug you. | 我并不是想给你下药 |
[18:21] | They really are just antibiotics. | 这真的就是些抗生素 |
[18:27] | See? | 看见没 |
[18:38] | You’re dehydrated. Can you drink? | 你脱水了 能喝水吗 |
[18:45] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 小心点 |
[18:49] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[18:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[18:58] | A safe place. | 一个安全的地方 |
[19:00] | Far from Boyd. | 远离博伊德的地方 |
[19:03] | I’m… Not taking anything. | 我什么也不吃 |
[19:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[19:19] | Look, you really need to talk to me. | 你真的得好好和我谈谈 |
[19:26] | Rachel. | 我叫瑞秋 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | Rachel… I’m not gonna hurt you. | 瑞秋 我不会伤害你 |
[19:36] | I just want to see you get better. | 我只想你好起来 |
[19:41] | Why didn’t you take me to the hospital? | 为什么你不送我去医院呢 |
[19:44] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[19:45] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[19:49] | Because you saw me… | 因为你看到我 |
[19:53] | In the house. | 在那幢房子里 |
[19:58] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[20:00] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都心知肚明 |
[20:04] | I would never tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[20:08] | Please… Let me go. | 求你了 放我走 |
[20:11] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[20:18] | What are you gonna do with me? | 那你打算拿我怎么样 |
[20:22] | Nothing. | 不怎么样 |
[20:25] | Are you…Gonna sell me? | 你会卖掉我吗 |
[20:29] | Sell you? No. | 卖掉你 不会 |
[20:33] | Then what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[20:34] | Nothing. I’m not gonna do anything. | 不 什么也不做 |
[20:36] | I’m not lying. | 我不骗你 |
[20:38] | Look, you can’t even think straight | 你发热了 |
[20:40] | with a fever like that. | 脑子不清楚 |
[20:42] | You need to take these. | 你应该把这些吃下去 |
[20:54] | – No, no, no, no. No, – Stay away from me! | -别 别 别 -别碰我 |
[20:56] | – Stay away from me! – I’m trying to help you. | -别碰我 -我只是想帮你 |
[20:57] | – Let me out! Let me out! – I can’t do that. | -放我出去 放我出去 -不行 |
[21:01] | No, please, let me go. | 不 求你了 放我走 |
[21:02] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不想 我不能 |
[21:04] | I can’t go through it again! | 我不想再受折磨了 |
[21:06] | Just kill me now. | 杀了我算了 |
[21:10] | Please! | 求你了 |
[21:16] | Harry’s right. | 哈里说的对 |
[21:18] | I need a plan. | 我需要全盘计划 |
[21:36] | How you doing, Lopez? | 还好吗 洛佩兹 |
[21:37] | How’s it look like I’m doing? | 我哪里看起来好 |
[21:39] | Listen, the other night, | 听着 那天晚上 |
[21:43] | we both had a little too much to drink. | 我们都喝得都有点多 |
[21:45] | And, um… | 接着 |
[21:48] | When you insulted my wife, | 当你侮辱我妻子的时候 |
[21:50] | I just saw red. | 我怒火中烧了 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:58] | I’m not the first guy to take a swing at you. | 我应该不是第一个揍你的人 |
[22:01] | Are you really gonna bust my chops with I.A. Over this? | 你真想通过内务部来找我麻烦吗 |
[22:08] | You know that line between a few and a few too many? | 你应该知道浅酌和大醉之间的区别吧 |
[22:11] | All too well. | 非常了解 |
[22:13] | Yeah, well, I had way too many that night. | 那么 那晚我确实喝多了 |
[22:16] | And I should have held my temper, but I didn’t. | 我应该控制好自己 但是我没有 |
[22:19] | And I apologize. Lo siento. | 所以向你道歉 对不起 |
[22:23] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知还要说些什么 |
[22:28] | So are we okay or what? | 我们没事了还是… |
[22:30] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[22:33] | I’m in a fucking hospital. | 我他妈却躺在医院 |
[22:42] | No…We’re okay. | 算了 我们没事了 |
[22:45] | I’m not gonna press charges, Batista. | 我不会起诉的 巴蒂斯塔 |
[22:48] | Now get the fuck out of my room. | 现在给我滚出去 |
[23:00] | The babysitter doesn’t trust me because of the lies. | 因为谎言 保姆不相信我 |
[23:03] | Lumen doesn’t trust me because of the truth. | 因为实情 卢蒙不相信我 |
[23:08] | There must be a name for that. | 肯定会有名字的 |
[23:11] | Oh, right, Dexter Morgan… | 好 德克斯特·摩根 |
[23:15] | The problem is Lumen knows way too much about me, | 问题是卢蒙知道我太多的事 |
[23:18] | and I know nothing about her. | 我却对她一无所知 |
[23:21] | Hmm, an unpaid motel bill. | 一笔没付清的酒店账单 |
[23:23] | I was hoping for more, | 我本来希望能有更多消息的 |
[23:25] | but at least it’s a place to start. | 但这至少是个开始 |
[23:29] | – Hey, how was your nap? – What nap? | -你睡得好吗 -睡什么觉啊 |
[23:33] | He woke up the second we got back. | 我们一回来他就醒了 |
[23:35] | Oh. Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[23:37] | Fix you something to eat? | 给你弄点东西吃 |
[23:39] | I’m too tired to chew. | 我累得没力气吃 |
[23:41] | Damn it, Dexter! | 该死的 德克斯特 |
[23:44] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:45] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没事 只是 |
[23:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:51] | It’s a little toy keyboard. | 一个玩具键盘 |
[23:53] | No, I mean why am I sitting on it? | 不 我是说我怎么会坐在这上面 |
[23:56] | Why are we living like this? | 为什么我们生活得这样 |
[23:58] | Between the baby stuff and your stuff and my stuff, | 除了宝宝和你我的东西 |
[24:01] | which I can barely see anymore, | 我就看不到别的 |
[24:02] | I feel like a fucking refugee. | 我就像是个该死的难民 |
[24:05] | I get it. I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:07] | Okay… | 好 |
[24:11] | You need some peace and quiet. | 你需要安静一下 |
[24:15] | We’ll head out for a while. | 我们出去一会儿 |
[24:16] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[24:58] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[25:00] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[25:01] | I think my wife… his mom… | 我太太 孩子他妈 |
[25:04] | might have left her luggage here. | 可能把行李留在这了 |
[25:06] | Lumen Pierce. | 她叫卢蒙·皮尔斯 |
[25:08] | Let’s have a look. see. Can you spell that, please? | 我看看 你能拼一下吗 |
[25:10] | P-I-E-R-C-E Yeah, it’s p-i-e-r-c-e. | |
[25:13] | The other name. The weird one. No offense. | 她的名字 这姓真怪 你别介意 |
[25:16] | Uh, Lumen. L-u-m-e-n. | 卢蒙 L-u-m-e-n |
[25:24] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[25:25] | Your wife prepaid two weeks. It’s been over a month. | 你太太付了两周的房钱 但她住了一个多月 |
[25:29] | Change of plans. We ended up staying with friends in north beach. | 计划有变 我们不和朋友住在北滩了 |
[25:32] | Well, she never checked out. | 她还没结账 |
[25:34] | We sent her file to a collection agency. | 我们把她的资料发给讨债公司了 |
[25:37] | Oh, gee, it’d be a lot simpler | 这事好办 |
[25:39] | if you’d just let me take care of it. | 我来付吧 |
[25:40] | Oh, do you, by any chance, still have her luggage? | 那你还留着她的行李吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, in storage. | 是 在储藏室 |
[25:45] | I’d appreciate it. We both would. | 谢谢 |
[25:47] | $320 and we’re square. | 320美金 帐就清了 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:57] | Put your John Hancock here, | 在这签名 |
[25:59] | and I’ll go fetch your wife’s luggage. | 我去拿你太太的行李 |
[26:01] | Great. | 好 |
[26:06] | Ten months old and you’ve had your first cigarette. | 你才10个月大就吸了人生第一口烟 |
[26:08] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[26:32] | “Dear Lumen, | 亲爱的卢蒙 |
[26:35] | “I know it feels like the end of the world right now, | 我明白这就像是世界末日 |
[26:38] | “But it’s not. | 但事实并非如此 |
[26:41] | “I understand why you felt you had to leave. | 我明白你为什么不得不离开 |
[26:44] | “And believe me, you have nothing to be ashamed of. | 相信我 你无须有任何羞愧 |
[26:48] | “And as for your father, | 至于你的父亲 |
[26:51] | “I know he said things he regrets, | 他很后悔 |
[26:53] | “Even though he’ll never admit it. | 尽管他绝不会承认 |
[26:58] | “We miss you. We love you. | 我们想你 爱你 |
[27:00] | “Take all the time you need, | 你愿意走多久就走多久 |
[27:01] | “But then please come home. | 但记得回家 |
[27:04] | “It’s not a family without you. | 这个家没有你就不完整 |
[27:06] | Love, mom.” | 爱你的妈妈 |
[27:28] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[27:30] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:32] | I woke you up. I was trying to be quiet. | 我吵醒了你 我尽量安静了 |
[27:39] | You were gone a long time. I was worried about you. | 你们出去了很久 我很担心你们 |
[27:42] | Just went for a little drive. | 我只是出去兜兜风 |
[27:44] | Sorry about before. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[27:47] | And in case you didn’t know, | 如果你不知道的话 我想告诉你 |
[27:50] | you and Harrison are the most important people to me. | 你和哈里森是我生命中最重要的人 |
[27:53] | You’re the only important people. | 你们是唯一重要的人 |
[27:56] | You guys can stay here forever. | 你们可以一直呆在这 |
[27:58] | I don’t care about the mess. | 我不介意这里一团糟 |
[28:00] | I’m the fucking slob in the family anyway. | 反正我本来就是个懒人 |
[28:07] | You want a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:11] | I would love a beer. | 我喜欢啤酒 |
[28:34] | Mr. Morgan. | 摩根先生 |
[28:38] | Please give us another chance. | 请再给我们一次机会 |
[28:40] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 这主意真烂 |
[28:41] | I know I screwed up. | 我知道我把事情搞砸了 |
[28:43] | There’s no need to apologize. | 你没必要道歉 |
[28:45] | Harrison is a wonderful child, | 哈里森是个好孩子 |
[28:46] | and you will have no trouble finding someone else to watch him. | 你能找其他人照看他的 |
[28:49] | I don’t want someone else to watch him. | 我不想要别人照看他 |
[28:50] | – Well, I’m flattered… – And I heard you. | -我受宠若惊 -我听你说过 |
[28:52] | About how you need to be able to trust me. | 你需要信任我 |
[28:56] | What I said was I don’t trust you. | 我之前说过 我不信你 |
[29:07] | Look, there was an emergency. | 那时有紧急情况 |
[29:09] | A girl was badly hurt. She was very near death. | 有名女孩受了重伤 奄奄一息 |
[29:13] | I spent the night trying to help her, | 我整夜都在尽力救她 |
[29:15] | and then I was called to a crime scene by my sister. | 然后我被我妹妹叫去一个犯罪现场 |
[29:17] | That’s…Where I was. Really. | 那就是我出现的地方 真的 |
[29:21] | And I’m here now because | 我来这的原因是 |
[29:25] | we interviewed 30 people, | 我们面试了30个人 |
[29:27] | and you’re the one… | 你是唯一 |
[29:29] | Who didn’t scare me, basically. | 没吓到我的人 |
[29:31] | You’re the only one I could trust Harrison to. | 你是我唯一相信能照顾好哈里森的人 |
[29:36] | Well, you are holding him a little bit like a football. | 你抱着他就像抱橄榄球 |
[29:41] | Oh… What do they call it? | 这叫什么 |
[29:45] | A leap of faith. | 信任的提升 |
[29:48] | I guess it’s one on both our parts. | 这事我们都有原因 |
[29:51] | One more chance, Mr. Morgan, but that’s it. | 再给你一次机会 摩根先生 但仅此而已 |
[29:58] | Look at this. | 看这 |
[30:02] | – Look at what? – Notice anything missing? | -看什么 -看到少了什么吗 |
[30:06] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[30:07] | Somebody’s been dipping into my meds, | 有人动了我的药 |
[30:09] | and methinks me knows who. | 我知道谁干的 |
[30:11] | Yeah, uh, Dexter was back here alone yesterday. | 德克斯特昨天一个人回来过 |
[30:15] | I don’t know, maybe it was him. | 我不清楚 可能是他 |
[30:16] | No motive, Detective. | 没有动机 警探 |
[30:18] | You, on the other hand, have been getting down and dirty | 同时 你跟南部最火辣的毒舌妇 |
[30:21] | with the hottest potty mouth in the south. | 好到一起 |
[30:24] | Now, I appreciate you taking preventative measures | 我欣赏你做了预防措施 |
[30:28] | so as not to pass on whatever sick scurvy | 以免把病菌 |
[30:30] | you may carry on to her. | 传染给她 |
[30:36] | I’m willing to share. | 我也乐意分享的 |
[30:38] | All you have to do is ask. | 你说声就好 |
[30:40] | Okay, I didn’t take your meds. | 好吧 我没拿你的药 |
[30:44] | And I’m not getting down and dirty with Debra. | 我也没有和黛布拉做什么 |
[30:49] | Okay? | 明白了 |
[30:54] | May I just say that I admire your chivalry? | 或者我该说我佩服你的骑士精神 |
[30:57] | It’s a rare man who won’t kiss and tell. | 很少有人会不爆点八卦的 |
[31:02] | Make sure you get the names and numbers… | 确保你能查到姓名和号码 |
[31:07] | Get back to me when you finish. | 完成后来见我 |
[31:09] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 |
[31:14] | McCourt… | 大科特 |
[31:16] | Just wanted to let you know | 我只是想说清楚 |
[31:17] | that I paid sergeant Lopez a visit yesterday. | 我昨天看望了洛佩兹警官 |
[31:20] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[31:21] | I apologized, he accepted. | 他接受了我的道歉 |
[31:23] | We’re Jake. It’s all good. | 我们和好了 没事了 |
[31:24] | Hey, you put a cop in the hospital. | 你把一名警察打伤入院 |
[31:27] | What happens now is up to the department, | 这件事由局里来决定 |
[31:29] | not him. | 不是他 |
[31:31] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[31:33] | Fact is, it’s assault and battery | 事实是 你殴打伤害了 |
[31:35] | against a fellow officer. | 自己的同事 |
[31:37] | It’s a few punches against a drunken loudmouth. | 我不过是揍了那张酒后胡说的烂嘴 |
[31:41] | Good morning, Jim. | 早安 吉姆 |
[31:43] | – Lieutenant. – You mean to tell me | -警督 -你是要告诉我 |
[31:45] | you have nothing more important to do | 你没有比醉酒打架 |
[31:47] | than to investigate a bar fight? | 更重要的案子要查 |
[31:48] | How’s the time line coming on the Santa Muerte case? | 死亡圣神案的时间很紧了吧 |
[31:50] | The time line’s just fine. | 时间够了 |
[31:52] | I’m due upstairs in 20 minutes, | 我20分钟后要见上级 |
[31:53] | so we should get going. | 我们走吧 |
[31:55] | Would you like some coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[31:57] | That would be wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[32:02] | My husband’s not wrong, you know. | 我丈夫没有错 |
[32:04] | – How’s that? – Well, considering the fact | -怎么 -只是这事件 |
[32:06] | that the other officer involved… | 牵涉到其他警员… |
[32:07] | The assault victim. | 他是被殴打的受害者 |
[32:10] | It was just a bar fight, Jim. | 这只是醉酒打架 |
[32:12] | Now, you and I both know they happen all the time. | 这种事常发生 |
[32:17] | Okay, I’m wondering what can end this. | 怎样才能结案 |
[32:20] | See, I’m more interested in what started it. | 我更感兴趣怎样能开始立案调查 |
[32:23] | Because according to sergeant Lopez’s deposition, | 因为根据洛佩兹警官的描述 |
[32:27] | he said, drunkenly, that you give the best blow job | 他醉得疯言疯语 说你的口活 |
[32:31] | in Miami. | 全迈阿密第一 |
[32:37] | Is that part of the official record? | 这是正式笔录里的吗 |
[32:41] | Should it be? | 会吗 |
[32:54] | Hey, good news. | 好消息 |
[32:56] | Masuka found a match on that partial print | 玛稣卡在烟蒂上 |
[32:57] | we had from the cigar butt. | 找到了部分匹配的指纹 |
[33:01] | Or are you no longer interested in solving homicides? | 难道你不想调查这些谋杀案了 |
[33:04] | Carlos Fuentes. | 卡洛斯·富恩特斯 |
[33:07] | You’re gonna love this. He’s got a brother. Marco. | 他有个兄弟 马克 |
[33:08] | They live together, and I got the address. | 他们住在一起 我查到地址了 |
[33:11] | Two of them. | 他们俩的 |
[33:12] | Does that sound like what we’ve been looking for, | 像是我们要找的人吧 |
[33:14] | or does that sound like what we’ve been looking for? | 这就是我们要找的人对不 |
[33:16] | I’ll get a team together. Let’s get these guys. | 我这就召集人马 去抓这些家伙 |
[33:18] | And where’s Quinn again? | 奎恩哪去了 |
[33:20] | Fucknose is gonna miss the party. | 这蠢货要把好戏错过了 |
[33:21] | I have no idea. Who knows? | 不知道 鬼才知道 |
[33:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:49] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[33:50] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等一下 别急 等一下 |
[33:53] | Okay, go. | 好了 上 |
[33:55] | Go, go, go, go. | 冲 冲 冲 |
[34:01] | Morgan, you, you, you. | 摩根 还有你们 |
[34:04] | The other end of the hall. | 其他人去走廊的另一面 |
[34:05] | You, upstairs. | 你上楼 |
[34:11] | – Freeze! – No, no, no. | -不许动 -不 没事 |
[34:12] | We want Fuentes. Let him go. Let him go. | 我们要找的是富恩特斯 放他走吧 |
[34:14] | Go! | 上 |
[34:31] | Open up. Police. | 开门 警察 |
[34:38] | Police. Policia! | 警察 警察 |
[34:42] | Nobody move. | 所有人都不许动 |
[34:45] | Holy shit. | 我的天呐 |
[34:49] | We want these guys. | 我们要找这些人 |
[34:51] | Fuentes. Fuentes. | 富恩特斯 富恩特斯 |
[34:53] | Fuentes. | 富恩特斯 |
[35:34] | You cut him and I’ll blow your fucking head off. | 你要敢划他 我就让你脑袋开花 |
[35:36] | You hear me? | 听明白没 |
[35:38] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[35:40] | – You let him go! – Everybody clear? | -快放了他 -所有人都好吗 |
[35:42] | – Report in. – Diaz, clear. | -回话 -迪亚兹 安全 |
[35:44] | – Manson, clear. – Respond. | -曼宗 安全 -回话 |
[35:47] | Detective Morgan, you clear? | 摩根探员 你那边没事吧 |
[35:53] | Yes, clear. | 是的 安全 |
[35:57] | You stupid bitch. | 你这个傻老娘们 |
[35:59] | Help. | 救命 |
[36:04] | Medic! | 大夫 |
[36:05] | I need a fucking medic! | 快派个大夫过来 |
[36:36] | Don’t you dare let him die. | 一定得把他救活 |
[36:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:44] | Fine. | 我没事 |
[36:46] | Fuck, I should have shot Fuentes when I had the chance! | 操 我刚才有机会时就该干掉富恩特斯 |
[36:49] | – And risk killing that kid? – He might die anyway. | -拿那孩子的性命冒险吗 -他可能还是会死 |
[36:51] | And he might live, thanks to you. | 他有希望活过来 多亏了你 |
[36:52] | We nearly caught those fucks. You did good. | 我们差一点就抓住那些畜生了 你干得不错 |
[36:55] | You weren’t there. | 你当时又没在场 |
[37:03] | Lumen Ann Pierce, from Minnesota. | 卢蒙·安·皮尔斯 来自明尼苏达州 |
[37:09] | If I can get the crotchety judgmental babysitter | 如果我能让一个神经兮兮爱对人品头论足的 |
[37:10] | from Ireland to trust me, | 爱尔兰保姆相信我 |
[37:13] | I say why not you? | 你为什么就不能呢 |
[38:51] | Stop! Stop! Help me! | 停下 停下 救救我 |
[38:53] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[38:57] | Do you need a ride? | 你要搭车吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah, what are you doing out here? | 是呀 你在这里做什么呢 |
[39:02] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里啊 |
[39:05] | Man, she is fucked up! | 伙计 她真是一团糟 |
[39:13] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:14] | – No! No! – Lumen… | -不 不 -卢蒙… |
[39:16] | – No! No! – Lumen. Lumen | -不要 -卢蒙 卢蒙 |
[39:18] | Lumen, Lumen… | 卢蒙 卢蒙… |
[39:21] | Would you stop? Stop. | 别挣扎了 停下 |
[39:23] | Would you stop! | 停下好吗 |
[39:56] | You know how close you came back there? | 你知道当时有多悬吗 |
[39:59] | If she’d gotten in that car, it would have been all over. | 如果她上了那辆车 一切都完了 |
[40:03] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[40:05] | Believe me, she will never trust you. | 相信我 她永远都不会相信你 |
[40:07] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[40:09] | First rule of the code, Dexter, | 第一原则 德克斯特 |
[40:11] | don’t get caught. | 别被抓到 |
[40:12] | And you’re out of options now. | 你现在没有其他选择了 |
[40:13] | – Let me go. – She’s left you no choice. | -放了我 -她让你别无选择 |
[40:15] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[40:46] | Jonah? | 约拿 |
[40:47] | Hey. Don’t be afraid. I’m a cop. | 别害怕 我是警察 |
[40:51] | – Miami Metro. – Do I know you? | -迈阿密城区的 -我认识你吗 |
[40:53] | I think I know who Kyle Butler is. | 我知道凯尔·巴特勒是谁 |
[40:56] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[41:01] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[41:02] | Is this Kyle Butler? | 这个人是凯尔·巴特勒吗 |
[41:03] | Hey, back away! Back away! | 退后 退后 |
[41:05] | I’m a cop. It’s okay. | 我是警察 没事的 |
[41:07] | Keep your hands where I can fuckin’ see ’em, | 把手放在我他妈能看到的地方 |
[41:08] | and shut the hell up. | 把他妈的嘴闭上 |
[41:09] | Jonah, go to the car now. | 约拿 马上到车里去 |
[41:11] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[41:57] | Come on. Move. | 快点 走 |
[42:00] | Please…Don’t! | 拜托 别杀我 |
[42:02] | Just move. | 赶快走 |
[42:06] | What are you gonna do? | 你要对我做什么 |
[42:19] | – Look at this. – No! No, no. | -看这个 -不要 不要 |
[42:21] | Look. | 看 |
[42:25] | This is what happened to the girls before you. | 这是你之前那个女孩的下场 |
[42:26] | This is what was gonna happen to you. | 也是你原本的下场 |
[42:30] | Every one of these barrels has a body in it. | 每个桶里都有一具尸体 |
[42:33] | Boyd preserved them in formaldehyde | 博伊德用甲醛保存她们的尸体 |
[42:35] | so he could come and visit. | 以便重温旧梦 |
[42:38] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[42:40] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[42:45] | How do I know that you didn’t kill these girls? | 我怎么知道是不是你杀了这些女孩 |
[42:54] | You don’t. | 没办法 |
[43:00] | It’s a leap of faith… For both of us. | 我们彼此之间需要一种信任 |
[43:11] | My wife was murdered… | 类似于博伊德这样的败类… |
[43:14] | Brutally… By someone like Boyd. | 残忍的…杀害了我的妻子 |
[43:20] | I don’t want to see any more innocent people die. | 我不想看到再有无辜的人受害 |
[43:27] | Here, you don’t believe me? Take it. | 这个 你不相信我 收下这个 |
[43:29] | No. | 不 |
[43:35] | Take it. It’s yours. | 收下它 给你了 |
[43:56] | Are you done? | 可以了吗 |
[44:18] | I tell you to leave Trinity’s family alone, | 我叫你不要跟”逢三杀手”的家人过不去 |
[44:21] | and instead, you go behind my back. | 而你却背着我去搞事 |
[44:24] | And based on what? This? | 凭什么呢 就凭这个吗 |
[44:27] | A cut-and-paste sketch you think resembles Dexter Morgan? | 一张你觉得酷似德克斯特·摩根的拼贴画像吗 |
[44:29] | The kid recognized him. | 那孩子认出他了 |
[44:31] | He identified Dexter as Kyle Butler? | 他把德克斯特指认做凯尔·巴特勒吗 |
[44:33] | He didn’t get a chance, but I could tell. | 他没来得及说 我能看出来 |
[44:35] | Oh, you could tell. | 你能看出来 是吧 |
[44:36] | And did Jonah convey this I.D. to the FBI? | 约拿是否把这个名字报告联调局了呢 |
[44:40] | – No. – Right. | -没有 -这就对了 |
[44:42] | Because it’s bullshit. | 因为那纯属胡说八道 |
[44:45] | You have your suspicions, you come to me. | 你有什么怀疑的 应该先来找我 |
[44:47] | – I tried. – And when I say no, Quinn, | -我试过 -而我说不行以后 奎恩 |
[44:50] | it’s over! | 就结束了 |
[44:55] | You’re on unpaid suspension until further notice. | 你被停职了 不带薪 等候通知 |
[44:58] | Suspension? | 停职 |
[44:59] | Just tell everyone you’re taking a few vacation days. | 就告诉大家你去休假了 |
[45:01] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[45:04] | Am I fucking kidding? | 我他妈开玩笑吗 |
[45:07] | You’re lucky I don’t terminate your ass. | 我没把你开了你就偷着乐吧 |
[45:09] | And you know the one reason I don’t? | 知道我为什么不开你吗 |
[45:11] | Because there’d be a mandatory hearing, | 因为那样的话会有个强制性的听证会 |
[45:12] | and this whole embarrassment would become a matter of record. | 这摊子烂事就会被记录在案 |
[45:19] | No one needs to hear about your stupid theories. | 我不想外人听到你那些愚蠢的推断 |
[45:21] | It would tear this department apart. | 那会让整个部门变得一片混乱 |
[45:25] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[45:27] | Sure. | 是的 |
[45:29] | He just lost his wife, for chrissakes! | 他刚刚失去了妻子 看在上帝的份上 |
[45:45] | Hey, skeezey… | 喂 混球… |
[45:48] | Where you been all day? | 你这一整天都去哪了 |
[45:50] | Very long, fucked up story. | 忙了他妈一团糟 |
[45:57] | I heard about the raid. | 我听说了那个抓捕行动 |
[45:59] | Perp got away. | 罪犯跑了 |
[46:01] | What I heard was you saved someone’s life. | 我听说的是你救了个人 |
[46:09] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[46:11] | I should’ve been there to back you up. | 我应该在那里做你的后盾 |
[46:16] | Yeah, you should’ve. | 是啊 你应该 |
[46:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[46:26] | I guess not, ’cause everybody keeps asking me that. | 不好 因为所有人不停的这样问我 |
[46:33] | I don’t want to be alone tonight. | 我今晚不想自己待着 |
[46:36] | Deb, I’m… | 黛布 我… |
[46:41] | No good for you. | 不适合你 |
[46:45] | I’m not looking for good right now. | 我现在不是想找个适合的人 |
[47:02] | Is that true… | 你跟我说的… |
[47:03] | What you said about your wife? | 你妻子的事 是真的吗 |
[47:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:17] | How did it happen? | 她是怎么死的 |
[47:20] | Knife. | 刀 |
[47:31] | Painful and cruel. | 痛不欲生 |
[47:40] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[47:43] | That I cut you. | 我划伤了你 |
[47:48] | I thought you were a monster, like Boyd. | 我以为你和博伊德一样 是个怪物 |
[47:55] | I thought you were gonna kill me. | 我以为你会杀了我 |
[47:58] | Or worse. | 或者更坏 |
[48:04] | I was locked up. | 我被关起来了 |
[48:08] | I don’t know where, or for how long. | 不知道自己在哪 也不知道过了多久 |
[48:13] | All I know is that it was horrible. | 我只知道那很恐怖 |
[48:20] | And I thought… It would never stop. | 我以为…那一切永远都不会结束 |
[48:31] | But it has stopped. He’s dead. It’s over. | 现在没事了 他死了 一切都结束了 |
[48:34] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[48:37] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[48:40] | You can. | 你可以走了 |
[48:45] | I read your letter. I know you have a family who loves you. | 我读了你的信 我知道你的家人很爱你 |
[48:48] | You should go home to them. | 你应该回家同他们在一起 |
[48:52] | It’s not that simple. | 没有这么简单 |
[48:57] | It is. | 就这么简单 |
[48:59] | It really is. | 真的 |
[49:09] | Boyd wasn’t the only one who did this to me. | 博伊德不是单独对我下手的 |
[49:14] | There were others. | 还有其他人 |
[49:25] | It’s not over. | 这一切并未结束 |