时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – What’d you get? – Two guys in their 30s. | -了解到什么了 -两个30岁左右的男子 |
[00:13] | Strong accents. | 口音很重 |
[00:14] | Possibly recent immigrants from Venezuela. | 应该最近才从委内瑞拉移民过来 |
[00:17] | Masuka found a match on the print | 玛稣卡从雪茄烟蒂 |
[00:19] | we had from the cigar butt. | 找到了匹配的指纹 |
[00:20] | Carlos Fuentes. | 卡洛斯·富恩斯特 |
[00:22] | He’s got a brother, Marco, and I got the address. | 他有个兄弟叫马科 我有他的地址 |
[00:26] | Cut him and I’ll blow your fucking head off. | 敢碰他一下就轰掉你的狗头 |
[00:27] | Ah! | 啊… |
[00:29] | Medic! I need a fucking medic! | 医生 赶紧快去叫医生 |
[00:31] | Don’t you dare let him die. | 你们一定得保住他的命 |
[00:34] | I apologized, he accepted. | 我道歉了 他也接受了 |
[00:36] | It’s assault and battery. | 这是殴打暴行 |
[00:37] | Batista could not only lose his job, | 巴蒂斯塔不光会丢了饭碗 |
[00:39] | he could serve time. | 还可能蹲大狱 |
[00:41] | According to sergeant Lopez’s deposition, | 根据洛佩兹警官的证词 |
[00:43] | you give the best blowjob in Miami. | 你的口活儿全迈城最厉害 |
[00:48] | Do you recognize this man? | 认识这个人吗 |
[00:49] | Jonah, is this Kyle Butler? | 约拿 这是凯尔·巴特勒吗 |
[00:51] | Back away! Back away! | 退后 退后 |
[00:52] | You’re on unpaid suspension until further notice. | 接到通知前你放无薪停职 |
[00:55] | Suspension? | 停职 |
[00:55] | Just tell everyone you’re taking a few vacation days. | 就和别人说你休假了 |
[00:59] | I don’t want to be alone tonight. | 今晚我不想自己睡 |
[01:00] | I’m no good for you. | 我不合适吧 |
[01:02] | I’m not looking for good right now. | 现在我不管合不合适 |
[01:04] | I just want to find out who that girl is | 我只想在麻醉剂失效前 |
[01:06] | before the m99 wears off. | 搞清楚这姑娘是谁 |
[01:09] | Lumen Ann Pierce. | 卢蒙·安·皮尔斯 |
[01:11] | Why didn’t you take me to the hospital? | 你怎么不带我去医院 |
[01:12] | Because you saw me. | 因为你看到了我 |
[01:16] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[01:17] | We both know that’s not true. | 咱俩都知道不是那回事 |
[01:19] | Every one of these barrels has a body in it. | 这每个桶里都有具女尸 |
[01:22] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[01:23] | No. | 天呐 |
[01:25] | This is what happened to the girls before you. | 这就是你前面那些姑娘的归宿 |
[01:26] | This is what was gonna happen to you. | 本来你也会遭此毒手 |
[01:28] | I saved your life. | 是我救了你 |
[01:31] | I was locked up and I thought it would never stop. | 我被关起来了 以为就此完了 |
[01:35] | But it has stopped. | 的确完了 |
[01:36] | He’s dead. It’s over. | 他死了 都结束了 |
[01:38] | Boyd wasn’t the only one who did this to me. | 博伊德并不是唯一这样残害我的 |
[01:42] | There were others. | 还有别人 |
[03:40] | We all have something to hide. | 我们心里都有秘密 |
[03:42] | Some dark place inside us we don’t want the world to see. | 总有些不愿为人所知的黑暗面 |
[03:48] | So we pretend everything’s okay. | 所以我们装作若无其事 |
[03:51] | Wrapping ourselves in rainbows. | 扮作谦谦君子 |
[03:56] | And maybe that’s all for the best, | 也许这样做才对 |
[03:58] | because some of these places are darker than others. | 因为世间总有黑暗的一面 |
[04:02] | Carefully. | 慢点 |
[04:03] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[04:05] | I want to believe that smile | 但愿你这张纯真的笑脸 |
[04:08] | that watching your mother die hasn’t changed you | 不曾因目睹母亲遇害而改变 |
[04:11] | the way watching mine changed me. | 千万别像我一样 |
[04:13] | Gently falling. | 慢慢放 |
[04:18] | Sweetheart! | 宝贝 |
[04:20] | Sweetheart, what is it? | 宝贝怎么了 |
[04:22] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[04:25] | He’s got a scratch. | 被挠了一下 |
[04:26] | Looks like someone was playing a little rough. | 看来有小坏蛋玩得过野了 |
[04:28] | That’s a little too familiar. | 这有点太熟悉了 |
[04:31] | – Let’s get a band-aid on him. – Okay. | -给他块创可贴吧 -好 |
[04:32] | That’s it for today! | 今天好啦 |
[04:35] | But I use a scalpel. | 我用的可是刀片 |
[04:37] | All you have are your fingers. | 你也就有几个指甲 |
[04:39] | Wiped clean. | 清理现场 |
[04:40] | Not even a year old, you’re already destroying evidence. | 还不到一岁 连破坏证据都会了 |
[04:45] | And having to flee the scene of the crime. | 得离开是非之地了 |
[04:48] | Aww, it’s okay. | 宝宝 没事了啊 |
[05:13] | Every time you see me, you look disappointed. | 每次你看到我都一张臭脸 |
[05:17] | Like you were hoping to find an empty table. | 好像巴不得我不来呢 |
[05:19] | Guilty. | 谁让我心虚呢 |
[05:21] | Still think you need to consider my advice. | 觉得你还是考虑下我的建议吧 |
[05:24] | Leave town? | 离开这里 |
[05:27] | Go home to people who care about you. | 回到关心你的亲人那里 |
[05:31] | I told you why I can’t do that. | 我说了为什么不能回去 |
[05:33] | If you stay in Miami, you’ll never get past this. | 要是你在迈城我心里总是别扭 |
[05:38] | If you had something horrible happen to you, | 你如果碰到过什么倒霉事 |
[05:40] | could you just forget about it and move on? | 赶紧忘了 走出去 |
[05:47] | I would want to. | 我是想 |
[05:49] | What if you couldn’t? | 实在忘不了怎么办呢 |
[05:58] | If you really want to help me get past this, | 你要真想帮我摆脱这些 |
[06:01] | help me find those guys and kill them. | 那就找到那帮混蛋杀了他们 |
[06:06] | I saw you kill Boyd. | 你杀博伊德我看到了 |
[06:08] | You knew what you were doing. | 做了什么你自己知道 |
[06:10] | Usual? | 普咖吗 |
[06:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Going after those men won’t help you get past this. | 杀了那帮人不会帮你忘掉这一切 |
[06:21] | It’ll only make it worse. | 只会变得更糟糕 |
[06:24] | How could it get worse? | 还会怎么糟 |
[06:25] | It’ll open up something inside you | 那只会释放你心中 |
[06:27] | you don’t want to know is there. | 连你都不知道的恶魔 |
[06:29] | Trust me. | 请相信我 |
[06:31] | Trust you? | 信你 |
[06:33] | I don’t even know your last name. | 我连你姓什么都不知道 |
[06:35] | The less you know about me, the better. | 关于我你了解越少越好 |
[06:37] | Better for who? | 对谁好 |
[06:39] | For the both of us. | 对咱俩都好 |
[06:42] | If you’re not gonna help me, | 你要是不想帮我 |
[06:43] | why do you keep coming back here? | 干嘛还一直来这里 |
[06:46] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[07:02] | Minneapolis. | 明尼阿波利斯 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I used some miles. | 嗯 好容易弄到的 |
[07:06] | Wow. | 喔 |
[07:09] | You really want to get rid of me, don’t you? | 你就那么想摆脱我吗 |
[07:15] | I want you to get on with your life. | 我希望你好好生活 |
[07:28] | She took the ticket. | 票她拿走了 |
[07:30] | Maybe this is one problem I can check off the list. | 这个问题大概解决了 |
[07:36] | And maybe it’ll snow this week. | 也许能蒙得了一时 |
[07:44] | Whoa. Where’s the fire? | 喔 干柴哪儿去了 |
[07:45] | Got to get my ass in gear | 我得赶紧走了 |
[07:47] | or I’m gonna be late. | 要不就迟到了 |
[07:52] | I could take that ass back to bed. | 咱们接着干柴烈火吧 |
[07:57] | What part of “Late” Don’t you understand? | 我都说要晚了 听不懂啊 |
[08:01] | I mean, at least let me make you breakfast or something. | 我不过想给你做个早餐什么的 |
[08:04] | I have no time. I’ve got to meet Batista at the hospital. | 没时间了 我得去医院接巴蒂斯塔 |
[08:06] | We’re interviewing that kid Fuentes sliced open. | 我们要问被富恩斯特割一刀那小伙子 |
[08:08] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运 |
[08:09] | “Good luck with that”? | 祝我好运 |
[08:12] | Fuentes has killed three people. | 富恩斯特连砍三个了 |
[08:13] | I’m running down leads and you’re sitting around | 我辛辛苦苦跟案子 你却整天 |
[08:15] | in your boxer shorts watching TV all day. | 舒舒服服看着电视说这些风凉话 |
[08:16] | Oh, is that why you’re, like, all, | 哦 你就为这说什么 |
[08:18] | “Let me get the fuck out of here,” | 我赶时间那些鬼话吗 |
[08:20] | ’cause I’m taking a few days off? | 就因为我放了几天大假吗 |
[08:21] | Just drop it. | 行了 |
[08:22] | This wasn’t even my call. | 又不是我想歇的 |
[08:24] | Laguerta said I had too many days. | 洛格丽塔非说我闲得蛋疼 |
[08:25] | – I had to use ’em or lose ’em. – That’s bullshit. | -要么好好干要么就歇菜 -屁话 |
[08:27] | No argument here. | 在这说又没用 |
[08:30] | I got to go. | 得走了 |
[08:37] | Quinn’s my partner. | 奎恩是我的拍档 |
[08:38] | He should be here. Not you. | 应该他来 不是你 |
[08:40] | No offense. | 不算冒犯啊 |
[08:41] | Look, what do you want me to do? | 你想我做什么 |
[08:42] | He put in for his time. | 谁让他要休假 |
[08:43] | No, he told me he was forced to take his leave. | 不对吧 他可说上面定的 |
[08:45] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – Exactly. | -胡说八道 -他就这么说的 |
[08:47] | So will you talk to Laguerta… Oh, shit. | 那你和洛格丽塔说说 靠 |
[08:49] | What? | 怎么 |
[08:50] | It’s the mother. What is she doing? | 那是他妈 她要干嘛 |
[08:51] | She’s coming this way. | 往这边来了 |
[08:52] | Oh, fuck me so bad. | 靠 说来就来 |
[08:53] | What am I supposed to say? “I’m sorry. | 让我说什么 对不住吗 |
[08:54] | It’s my fault your son got his throat slit”? | 您儿子被砍是我的错吗 |
[08:56] | No, let me do the talking. | 没事 我去说 |
[09:08] | De nada, de nada. | 没事 没关系 |
[09:11] | Uh, if it’s okay with you, | 您要是同意的话 |
[09:14] | we’d like to ask your son some questions. | 我们想问您孩子几个问题 |
[09:21] | Si. | 他行吗 |
[09:23] | Yes. | 可以的 |
[09:25] | Gracias. | 多谢 |
[09:31] | Jandro, how you feeling? | 胡安卓 怎么样 |
[09:36] | – A little better. – Bueno. | -好点了 -好 |
[09:38] | We were wondering if there’s anything | 我们想知道 |
[09:40] | you can tell us about the man who injured you. | 你对割伤你的那家伙知道点什么 |
[09:46] | Uh… | 呃… |
[09:56] | He’s seen him around, but he didn’t know who he was. | 他见过那人 不过不知道是谁 |
[10:02] | No. Nada. | 不知道 |
[10:04] | I asked if he had heard anything | 我问他在附近 |
[10:05] | about Fuentes around the neighborhood. | 听说过富恩斯特没有 |
[10:07] | Does he remember anything about that day? | 那他记着那天的事吗 |
[10:08] | Anything Fuentes said or did? Anything at all? | 富恩斯特说过什么做过什么 随便什么都成 |
[10:21] | He doesn’t remember anything else. | 他什么都不知道 |
[10:22] | He was really scared. | 这孩子吓坏了 |
[10:24] | Fuentes said he was going to kill him. | 富恩斯特叫嚣杀了他 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Uh… | 不过… |
[10:38] | He had a mark on his hand. | 他手上有个标志 |
[10:41] | – A small one. – Like a tattoo? | -挺小的 -是纹身吗 |
[10:45] | Can you draw it for us? | 能帮我们画一下吗 |
[10:58] | Lumen needs to stay away from the darkness. | 卢蒙要远离黑暗 |
[11:00] | I, on the other hand, always need names for my table | 可我却总要揪出几个… |
[11:04] | and there are few people more deserving | 总有那么几个 |
[11:05] | than Boyd Fowler’s accomplices. | 比博伊德·福勒同党更无耻的败类 |
[11:08] | Nothing in Boyd’s arrest record even hints he had help. | 博伊德案底显示他没有同党 |
[11:10] | Zero to go on. | 继续寻找 |
[11:12] | I’ll have to look elsewhere. | 我得换个思路 |
[11:17] | Yours. | 你的 |
[11:19] | Thanks. You didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢 你不用给我买的 |
[11:21] | No, it really is yours. | 没 是你自己买的 |
[11:22] | You left it on the hood of your car. | 自己放在车前盖上忘了了 |
[11:25] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[11:27] | My head’s in 50 places. | 我头都大了 |
[11:28] | Masuka didn’t even begin to keep up the case load. | 玛稣卡连案子都不录 |
[11:31] | Well, good luck getting the midget porn off your hard drive. | 不错了 人家把你硬盘那些三级片都删了 |
[11:34] | He might have shown it to me. | 本来他还想让我看呢 |
[11:38] | How was mommy and me? Harrison break any hearts? | 小家伙怎么样 又折腾人了吗 |
[11:41] | No, but he drew his first blood. | 折腾倒没 可他第一次行凶了 |
[11:43] | I think his little black book still has a few blank pages. | 要他真正折腾人还早了点 |
[11:45] | Well, not for long. | 呵呵 这就快了 |
[11:47] | He missed you this morning. | 他一早就要找你 |
[11:48] | He’s used to having his aunt Deb | 他习惯黛布姑姑 |
[11:49] | feed him his mango oatmeal. | 给喂芒果麦片了 |
[11:50] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:53] | You didn’t come home last night. | 昨晚你没回来 |
[11:56] | No, it was late and I didn’t want to wake you, | 嗯 太晚了就不想吵醒你们 |
[11:59] | so I just crashed at a friend’s house. | 所以就在一朋友那里睡了 |
[12:01] | Oh, what friend? | 什么朋友 |
[12:02] | What, are you mom now? | 你怎么这么八婆 |
[12:05] | You want to do lunch? | 要吃午饭吗 |
[12:06] | I think I’m gonna be dining on backlog. | 我得边干边吃了 |
[12:08] | And paying a visit to Boyd’s house. | 还得去趟博伊德家 |
[12:10] | Hmm. | 那好吧 |
[12:12] | All right, well, I’ll bring you something back. | 我给你带点回来 |
[12:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:24] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | Give me your opinion as a female. | 作为女性给我些建议 |
[12:31] | – As a female? – As a woman, you know? | -女性 -嗯 女人 |
[12:36] | McCourt. | 麦考特 |
[12:37] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:39] | Do you find him attractive? | 你觉得他帅吗 |
[12:41] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:44] | I mean, would you ever? | 我的意思是你会不会想和他… |
[12:45] | I would rather put a campfire out | 我宁可去上刀山 |
[12:48] | with my face. | 下火海 |
[12:50] | Okay? | 明白了 |
[12:51] | I checked in with Cira. | 我刚和茜拉通了话 |
[12:53] | She’s gonna stay on the ATM video surveillance | 她继续查看自动取款机的监控录像 |
[12:55] | while I track down the tattoo. | 而我负责调查那个纹身 |
[12:57] | Let me see that again. | 再给我瞧瞧 |
[13:00] | See, it still looks like a UFO to me. | 我觉得像一个飞碟 |
[13:02] | – Who the fuck knows, right? – Yeah. | -根本他妈的看不出是什么 -是啊 |
[13:03] | We need to talk to an expert. | 我们需要咨询一下专业人士 |
[13:04] | An expert, huh? | 专业人士啊 |
[13:13] | The dragon lady represents the dualities | 龙女表示内在的我 作为一个战士 |
[13:16] | of my inner warrior. | 即勇猛又不失温柔 |
[13:19] | Or your inner idiot. | 或者代表内在的你就是一个白痴 |
[13:21] | Hey, if you can’t muster up the appropriate respect, | 如果你们对此不恭不敬 |
[13:23] | I’m dropping the curtain. | 我可就穿上衣服了 |
[13:25] | When did you get this? | 你什么时候纹的这个 |
[13:28] | I’ve been adding to it over time, | 一直都在不断完善中 |
[13:29] | but the main work started about two years ago. | 但主图案是大概两年前纹的 |
[13:33] | I was having a bit of a crisis | 那时我正处于人生的低谷期 |
[13:35] | and this was my way of working through it. | 纹身是支撑我熬过来的一个方法 |
[13:37] | Viagra probably would have been cheaper. | 伟哥那时候应该还挺贵吧 |
[13:38] | This was a crisis of the soul, Morgan. | 摩根 我指的是灵魂方面的危机 |
[13:40] | Don’t you have to have a soul before it could be in crisis? | 前提是你得首先有灵魂 |
[13:42] | Point is you know a little about this world. | 关键是你对纹身这方面有所了解 |
[13:45] | I know a little. | 略懂一些 |
[13:46] | The person you want to talk to | 你需要的专业人士就是 |
[13:47] | is my body artist Michael Angelo. | 给我纹身的艺术家迈克尔·安吉洛 |
[13:50] | You’re kidding? Michelangelo? | 你开玩笑吧 米开朗基罗 |
[13:50] | Two words. Michael Angelo. | 名字是两个词 迈克尔·安吉洛 |
[13:53] | And, yes, I’m serious. | 没错 我说真的 |
[13:54] | If your tattoo were done by anyone local, | 如果你查的那个纹身是本地人纹的 |
[13:56] | Michael Angelo will know. | 迈克尔·安吉洛肯定知道是谁纹的 |
[13:58] | You can lower the curtain. | 你可以穿上衣服了 |
[14:07] | From the outside, a normal home | 表面上看上去是幢很普通的房子 |
[14:09] | is indistinguishable from the home | 根本看不出房子的主人是一个 |
[14:11] | of a monster who puts women in barrels. | 将女尸藏在油桶里的恶魔 |
[14:20] | But step inside… | 在房子里面 |
[14:24] | There must be something around here | 一定可以找到关于博伊德 |
[14:26] | that will point me to Boyd’s accomplices. | 帮凶们的线索 |
[14:33] | Somebody’s been here. | 有人来过了 |
[14:37] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[14:39] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[14:51] | They were going through Boyd’s files. | 进来的人翻看过博伊德的文件 |
[15:05] | Whoever Boyd was working with must have panicked. | 不管博伊德的帮凶是谁 他们一定惊慌失措地 |
[15:08] | Tried to cover up any trace of their existence. | 试图掩盖自己的身份 |
[15:12] | Amateurs. | 但手法嫩了点 |
[15:23] | Here he is, freshly bathed, | 宝宝来了 刚洗过澡 |
[15:25] | clean as a whistle, and ready for bed. | 干干净净 可以上床睡觉了 |
[15:28] | – Thanks. – I’m gonna get going. | -谢谢 -我得走了 |
[15:30] | Check’s on the counter. | 支票在台子上 |
[15:33] | Sonya, can I ask you a question? | 桑娅 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[15:35] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[15:37] | Have you ever noticed Harrison being…aggressive? | 你留意到哈里森有时会有…攻击性吗 |
[15:41] | Aggressive? What do you mean? | 攻击性 你的意思是 |
[15:43] | Uh, scratching. Stuff like that. | 比如像抓人这样的动作 |
[15:46] | No. | 没发现 |
[15:48] | He’s a very gentle child, really. | 他可是很温柔的宝宝 |
[15:49] | Why? | 怎么问这个 |
[15:51] | There might have been an incident | 我和那些妈妈上课时 |
[15:52] | at one of the mommy and me classes. | 出现了个小意外 |
[15:54] | Can’t be sure it was Harrison or not. | 我不确定是不是哈里森干的 |
[15:55] | He’s a little boy. | 他是个小男孩而已 |
[15:57] | My little brother used to bite people. | 我弟弟小时候还经常咬人呢 |
[15:58] | Bloody little cannibal. | 简直像是一个小食人魔 |
[16:00] | Now he’s a vegetarian. Works for Greenpeace. | 但现在却是素食主义者 在绿色和平组织工作 |
[16:02] | Well, that’s comforting. | 这么说我就放心了 |
[16:05] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[16:07] | You’ve got a little angel on your hands. | 你怀里抱着的可是一个小天使 |
[16:09] | Nothing can change that. | 这是无法改变的事实 |
[16:10] | See you tomorrow morning. | 明早见 |
[16:12] | Night. | 晚安 |
[16:19] | No match for daddy in the criminal database. | 爸爸在罪犯数据库里没找到符合的人 |
[16:23] | You’re absolutely right. Maybe he drives. | 宝贝你指点的对 也许他有驾照 |
[16:26] | Let’s check the DMV. | 我们来查查汽车管理所的数据库 |
[16:32] | Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州 |
[16:36] | Lumen Ann Pierce. | 卢蒙·安·皮尔斯 |
[16:40] | She broke into Boyd’s house. | 是她到博伊德屋子里去了 |
[16:44] | She beat me to it. | 竟然比我抢先一步 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[17:45] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[17:46] | This seem like the product of a stable mind? | 看来她很清醒地知道自己要做什么 |
[17:53] | A closet was the only place she felt safe from them. | 曾经只有在衣橱里她才感觉安全 |
[17:57] | She has remade it here. | 所以她现在还睡在衣橱里 |
[18:00] | Dexter, are you listening to me? | 德克斯特 你在听我说吗 |
[18:02] | Yes, I’m listening. | 是的 我听着呢 |
[18:05] | She’s not a killer. She’s not you. | 她不是杀手 她跟你不同 |
[18:06] | She’s coming undone. | 她这是自寻死路 |
[18:13] | What’s that now? | 那又是什么 |
[18:14] | This is the letter she took from Boyd Fowler’s house. | 这是她从博伊德家拿走的信 |
[18:18] | From his ex-cellmate Robert Brunner. | 寄件人是他前狱友罗伯特·布伦纳 |
[18:22] | “Getting paroled next week. | “下周假释” |
[18:23] | Need a place to ‘sleap’.” | “需要找一个’锤觉’的地方” |
[18:25] | S-l-e-a-p. | “睡觉”写成了”锤觉” |
[18:27] | She’s found a target. | 他正是她要找的人 |
[18:30] | You don’t know what she’s planning. | 你根本不清楚她有什么计划 |
[18:32] | I know this isn’t gonna end well. | 我只知道这事不会善终 |
[18:35] | She keeps going this way, she’s gonna get herself killed | 她如果执意如此 最终不是丧命 |
[18:37] | or thrown in jail and you’re gonna be right there with her. | 就是锒铛入狱 而你肯定也会陪着她坐牢的 |
[18:40] | Dex, she’s gonna bring you down. | 德克斯 她会害了你的 |
[19:01] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你正在做什么 |
[19:05] | Having breakfast? | 你指吃早餐吗 |
[19:06] | You’re looking for the men who hurt you. | 你在找伤害你的那些人 |
[19:10] | So, what, you’re spying on me now? | 怎么 你现在在监视我吗 |
[19:12] | What are you gonna do if you actually find one of these guys? | 找到他们 你准备做什么 |
[19:16] | Maybe… | 或许… |
[19:18] | What you won’t. | 做你不会做的事情 |
[19:19] | Are you gonna kill them? Is that it? | 你准备杀死他们 是不是 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:24] | You don’t get to tell me what to do. | 我做什么不需要你告诉我 |
[19:28] | I asked for your help. You turned me down. | 我曾请求你帮助我 但你拒绝了 |
[19:30] | For your own good. | 我那是为你好 |
[19:34] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:36] | You saved my life. I’m grateful for that. | 你救了我 我感激不尽 |
[19:39] | But what I need from you right now is to leave me alone. | 但我现在希望你不要管我的事 |
[19:42] | Lumen… | 卢蒙 |
[19:43] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[20:01] | These men put five women in barrels. | 那些人总共杀了五个女人 |
[20:03] | They’re not gonna want to be found. | 他们可不希望有人发现他们 |
[20:05] | Please… | 请你 |
[20:08] | Stop this before it’s too late. | 收手吧 趁现在还不晚 |
[20:24] | She’s not going to stop until she finds Brunner. | 她不找到布伦纳誓不罢休啊 |
[20:37] | My favorite color. | 我最喜欢的颜色 |
[20:39] | Help you, sergeant? | 警司 有什么事吗 |
[20:40] | Morgan has been all over me the last two days about Quinn. | 这两天摩根一直在问我关于奎恩的事 |
[20:43] | What about Quinn? | 奎恩怎么了 |
[20:44] | The vacation he’s being forced to take. | 他被命令停职了 |
[20:46] | She’s feeling short-handed without her partner, | 没了搭档 她那边缺人手 |
[20:49] | and to tell you the truth, we need him. | 说实话 我们需要奎恩 |
[20:51] | Well, it’s the union. | 这是工会的决定 |
[20:53] | Not my call. | 我没有办法 |
[20:56] | That all? | 还有事吗 |
[20:59] | Is there anything I need to know about my case with I.A.? | 我被内务部调查的事有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[21:06] | Is there anything I need to know | 或者有其他什么事 |
[21:07] | about anything else? | 想跟我说的吗 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry, Angel, but I got to go. | 抱歉 安吉儿 我得走了 |
[21:16] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:18] | I’ll see you tonight? | 今晚见面吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah… Um, I might be late. | 我可能会很晚 |
[21:21] | Okay, so I’ll late you know. | 我会通知你 |
[21:24] | Okay? | 可以吧 |
[22:09] | Hope you didn’t have to dig too deep. | 希望这不是特别难找 |
[22:10] | Only eight boxes, but I always remember | 只不过翻了八盒资料而已 |
[22:13] | to lift with my back. | 不过可够我受的 |
[22:14] | Well, here’s the guy you asked for. | 这是你要找的人 |
[22:16] | Robert Brunner. | 罗伯特·布伦纳 |
[22:18] | Like we agreed. Right. | 我们可是说好的 |
[22:21] | There you go. | 给你 |
[22:23] | That face. | 瞧这张小脸 |
[22:27] | Abduction, torture, rape. | 诱拐 折磨 强奸 |
[22:30] | Mmm, he’s so big. | 他都这么大了 |
[22:31] | Is he a year yet? | 一岁了吗 |
[22:32] | – Ten months. – He’s beautiful. | -十个月了 -他很可爱 |
[22:35] | Thank you | 谢谢夸奖 |
[22:36] | Seven years for sexual assault. | 因为性侵犯入狱七年 |
[22:38] | Out in three for good behavior. | 表现不错三年就出来了 |
[22:39] | Good behavior. | 表现不错 |
[22:41] | You ever seen scars like that? | 你曾见过这样的伤痕吗 |
[22:43] | Yes. On lumen. | 在卢蒙身上看见过 |
[22:44] | And he’s out now. | 现在他已经出狱了 |
[22:46] | Thank you, state of Florida. | 真要感谢佛罗里达州 |
[22:48] | Looks like she stumbled onto the right guy. | 她误打误撞还真找对了人 |
[22:50] | Says he’s living under Tuttle bridge. | 资料里说他现在住在塔特尔桥下 |
[22:52] | Is this current? | 这是他目前的住址吗 |
[22:53] | Sex offenders can’t live anywhere near kids. | 性犯罪者的居住地附近不得有儿童 |
[22:55] | Tuttle’s the only place they can go. | 所以塔特尔桥就是他们唯一的住所 |
[22:57] | Can I keep this? | 资料能放我这儿吗 |
[22:58] | At depends now. | 那要看情况了 |
[22:59] | You gonna bring this little cutie by to see me? | 你会带这个宝贝来看我吗 |
[23:01] | – Will do. – Okay. | -当然 -资料归你了 |
[23:05] | Tuttle bridge is the perfect place | 塔特尔桥是布伦纳藏身的理想地方 |
[23:06] | for Brunner to hide in the dark, but not from me. | 但对我来说 他无处可逃 |
[23:09] | I’ve got to get to him before she does. | 我必须在她之前找到布伦纳 |
[23:21] | Tramp stamp. | 臀上纹身 |
[23:22] | I think I’m in love. | 我想我春心萌动了 |
[23:24] | She’s into needles. | 她那么喜爱针刺 |
[23:25] | Why don’t you show her your dick? | 你怎么不向她展示下你的小弟弟 |
[23:28] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[23:30] | You are so judgmental, Morgan. | 摩根 你太武断了 |
[23:32] | I mean, come on. | 要我说 |
[23:33] | We all have our own ways of expressing ourselves. | 每个人都有用来展示自己的一种独特方式 |
[23:35] | I have my ink and you have your… | 我纹身 而你 |
[23:39] | Man-boots. | 穿男式靴子 |
[23:40] | Yeah? | 这怎么了 |
[23:41] | Well, expect my man-boots up your ass | 听好 如果这次无功而返 |
[23:43] | if you’re wasting my time, okay? | 我这双男式靴子就会印在你屁股上 |
[23:45] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[23:46] | Now what can I do you for? | 有什么可为你效劳的 |
[23:50] | That’s Michael Angelo? | 这就是迈克尔·安吉洛吗 |
[23:52] | The one and only. | 如假包换 |
[23:53] | M, how are you? | M 你好啊 |
[23:54] | Come here. | 来 亲亲 |
[23:56] | – Good to see you. – Always good to see you. | -高兴见到你 -见到你总是很愉快 |
[23:58] | M, this is the detective I was telling you about. | 这位就是我经常跟你说起的警探 |
[24:00] | Detective Morgan. | 摩根警探 |
[24:02] | Enchante. | 欢迎 |
[24:04] | Right. | 谢谢 |
[24:06] | Mind taking a look at something for us? | 能帮我们看一个东西吗 |
[24:08] | Any friend of sugar’s is a friend of mine. | 甜心的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[24:10] | “Sugar”? | “甜心” |
[24:13] | Okay. | 停 |
[24:16] | We interviewed this kid who saw this on the hand | 在我们调查时 目击的孩子声称 |
[24:17] | of a suspect we’re looking for. | 在嫌疑犯的手上看到这个图案 |
[24:19] | Any idea what it means? | 能看出这是什么吗 |
[24:21] | Crude, simplistic, but… | 虽然图案粗糙 简单 但 |
[24:24] | It’s definitely an eye. | 这绝对是个眼睛的图案 |
[24:26] | Look. | 看这个 |
[24:29] | The similarity. | 这有个类似的 |
[24:31] | See? | 像吗 |
[24:33] | And that would mean? | 那这样的图纹有什么意义 |
[24:34] | Eyes symbolize the third eye in our minds, | 这种眼镜象征人类心灵的第三个眼睛 |
[24:37] | like the God Horus | 像荷拉斯神似的的 |
[24:39] | and also… | 还有 |
[24:41] | Just like… | 就像是 |
[24:44] | The back of a dollar bill. | 一美元钞票的背面 |
[24:51] | Have you ever done something like this? | 你有给客人刻过这样的纹身吗 |
[24:52] | Well, if I had, I would have remembered it. | 如果我做过 我一定会记得的 |
[24:54] | Anything else you can tell us? | 还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[24:56] | We’re kind of desperate here. | 我们现在急需一些有用的信息 |
[24:58] | Without it in front of me, | 眼下还没有 |
[24:59] | that’s the best I can do. | 我只能帮到这程度了 |
[25:01] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -对不起 -不用 没事的 |
[25:04] | M, thank you so much anyways. | M 不管怎样都谢谢你 |
[25:06] | Always for you. | 永远欢迎你 |
[25:08] | And you… | 还有你 |
[25:12] | You come see me anytime, okay? | 你什么时候有空过来看看我 好吗 |
[25:14] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[25:17] | – Okay. – Okay, bye. | -好 -好了 拜 |
[25:18] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:20] | I’ll be in soon. | 我会尽快跟你联系的 |
[25:21] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:23] | Hey, I think she likes you. | 喂 我觉得她喜欢你哦 |
[25:24] | Don’t ever speak about this. | 不要跟我说这些 |
[25:27] | Since we’re already here, | 既然我们都在这里了 |
[25:30] | why don’t you get Quinn’s name put on your… | 你为什么不把奎恩的名字刻在你的… |
[25:31] | Hey, I have a gun. | 喂 我身上有枪的 |
[25:33] | I’ll just wait in the car. | 我还是去车里等你吧 |
[25:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:43] | – Cira, it’s me. – Any luck? | -茜拉 是我 -找到什么了吗 |
[25:45] | Just a steaming pile of fuck all. | 还是一大堆烦死人的没用的信息 |
[25:47] | Please tell me you have something. | 告诉我你找到一些东西了 |
[25:49] | I’ve gone through most of the bank’s ATM footage. | 我看过大部分银行自动取款机的监控录像 |
[25:51] | Eight names and counting. | 目前有八个人并且还在增加 |
[25:52] | They’re all freaking out about something | 这些人都表现出非常惊慌 |
[25:53] | while they’re withdrawing maximum amounts | 同时他们都是把他们账户里面 |
[25:55] | from their accounts just like our first | 尽最大限度的金额取出来 |
[25:56] | Santa Muerte vics. | 就像第一个死亡圣神受害人一样 |
[25:57] | I want addresses for all eight names | 我要那八个人的住址 |
[26:00] | and any others you can find. | 还要你发现的其他类似的人的 |
[26:01] | I’ll pick you up on my way to work tomorrow | 我明天去工作的时候去你那里接你 |
[26:03] | and we’ll check ’em out, okay? | 然后我们一起去调查 好吗 |
[26:13] | Poor Julia Tuttle. | 悲哀的朱莉娅·塔特尔 |
[26:15] | The mother of Miami. | 迈阿密城的创建者 |
[26:17] | They named this bridge after her in her honor. | 人们因为尊敬她用她的名字为这座桥命名 |
[26:21] | Now it’s crawling with pedophiles and sex offenders. | 现在这里住满了恋童癖和性犯罪者 |
[26:27] | So much for honor. | 这就是所谓的尊敬了 |
[26:48] | Japan’s total area is slightly smaller | 日本的地域稍微比 |
[26:51] | than the U.S. State of Montana. | 美国的蒙大拿州小一点 |
[26:53] | You mind if I watch? | 你介意我一起看吗 |
[26:57] | The kid fuckers stay over by the tracks. | 新来的去那边小路上呆着 |
[26:59] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为那个来的 |
[27:00] | And why is that? | 那是为什么来的 |
[27:02] | Stuck-up little co-ed and I | 自负的婊子跟我对于 |
[27:04] | had a legal disagreement concerning | 双方同意这个词的法律愿意 |
[27:06] | the meaning of the word “Consent.” | 有不同的看法 |
[27:11] | Take a load off. | 这里放松一下吧 |
[27:14] | Appreciate it, brother. | 谢谢你了 兄弟 |
[27:20] | Where’d you do your time? | 你在哪里服刑的 |
[27:23] | Okeechobee. | 奥基乔比 |
[27:25] | My last stretch was in that shithole. | 我上次服刑也是在那个地方 |
[27:28] | Rough place. | 那是个烂地方 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[27:32] | Told everyone I was in for armed robbery | 跟别人说我是持枪抢劫罪进去的 |
[27:34] | to keep a target off my back. | 让我不会别人烦扰 |
[27:38] | You from Miami? | 你是迈阿密城的吗 |
[27:40] | Used to be. | 过去是 |
[27:41] | Guy I bunked with lives down here now. | 跟我住的人也住这里了 |
[27:43] | Thought I’d let him show me the town and have some fun. | 还以为他能带我去城区里看看找乐子的 |
[27:46] | Did that fun include Lumen? | 你说的乐子包括卢蒙吗 |
[27:47] | That is until my parole officer, | 直到我的保释官 |
[27:50] | the cunt, started giving me shit | 那个贱人给我一个 |
[27:51] | about staying with someone from the joint. | 让我只能呆在这个鬼地方的东西 |
[27:55] | Wound up here. | 最后就呆在这里了 |
[27:56] | Mmm. Beats a cell. | 嗯 总比单人牢房好啊 |
[27:58] | Barely. | 好一点点 |
[28:00] | Once my parole is done, fuck Florida. | 我保释期过了之后 操他佛罗里达 |
[28:04] | I’m going north. | 我要去北方 |
[28:07] | Get me some of that farm-fresh pussy. | 找几个农村的新鲜的女人来搞 |
[28:10] | You ever tap that? | 你上过那样的女人么 |
[28:12] | Can’t say that I have. | 不能说我有过 |
[28:15] | A couple weeks ago… | 几个星期之前 |
[28:18] | I had this hot little blonde on all fours. | 我有个超正的金毛妞被我们四个人轮上 |
[28:22] | A few of us did. | 我们中有几个人做了 |
[28:24] | Believe me, that bitch got every fucking inch | 相信我 那个婊子把整个 |
[28:27] | – of my motherfucking… – That’s enough. | -我的… -够了 |
[28:34] | This room was meant for Boyd, not his cellmate. | 这个房间是为博伊德准备的 不是他的狱友 |
[28:36] | They were co-workers, partners. | 他们是合伙作案人 搭档 |
[28:38] | Basically the same. | 基本没什么分别 |
[28:40] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:42] | I need to kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
[28:44] | so Lumen doesn’t have to. | 那样卢蒙就不能了 |
[28:45] | I don’t want her down that road. | 我不想她走向这条路 |
[28:47] | Think about what you’re doing. | 想清楚你在做什么吧 |
[28:48] | I am. | 我很清楚 |
[28:50] | – He’s a sex offender. – I know. | -他是个性犯罪者 -我知道 |
[28:52] | On parole. | 还在保释期 |
[28:54] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[28:56] | Think! | 动脑子 |
[28:58] | Are you listening? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | He’s wearing an ankle bracelet. | 他带着一个脚镯追踪器 |
[29:10] | It couldn’t have been him. | 不可能是他的 |
[29:11] | She had the wrong guy. | 她找错人了 |
[29:16] | I was ready to kill him. | 我已经准备好杀他的了 |
[29:22] | I was ready to kill him. | 我已经准备好杀他的了 |
[29:25] | I was ready to kill him! | 我已经准备好杀他的了 |
[29:31] | Robert Brunner isn’t one of the men who hurt her. | 罗伯特·布伦纳不是伤害她的人 |
[29:39] | Harry’s right. | 哈里说的没错 |
[29:40] | I have to convince Lumen to do what I never could. | 我必须说服卢蒙去做我无法做到的 |
[29:44] | To move on. | 忘记过去向前进 |
[29:48] | You’re home early. | 你今天提早回来了 |
[29:52] | Where’s Sonya? | 桑娅去哪里了 |
[29:53] | I sent her home. | 我让她回去了 |
[29:54] | She said you were gonna be working late. | 她说你要加晚班 |
[29:56] | Hope you don’t mind, I grabbed a beer. | 希望你不要介意 我喝了一瓶啤酒 |
[29:58] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[30:00] | He wanted to… | 他来想 |
[30:04] | Borrow… | 借 |
[30:06] | A book. | 一本书 |
[30:07] | He reads? | 他也读书吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah, he does. | 没错 他会读的 |
[30:11] | Here. | 拿去吧 |
[30:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:15] | Little vacation reading. | 一点假期的怡情小读 |
[30:17] | Quinn was just leaving. | 奎恩正想走呢 |
[30:20] | What she said. | 她说的没错 |
[30:24] | I will call you in the morning, Joseph. | 我会明早跟你电话联系的 约瑟夫 |
[30:28] | Oh, okay, Debra. | 哦 好吧 黛布拉 |
[30:34] | Kind of warm for gloves. | 这个时候戴手套应该很热吧 |
[30:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:40] | Thanks for the book. | 谢谢你这本书 |
[30:49] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[30:51] | It’s late, so I’ll take the couch. | 晚了 我睡沙发吧 |
[30:54] | Are you and Quinn? | 你跟奎恩交往吗 |
[30:59] | We’re fuck buddies. That’s it. | 我们只是性伴侣 就那么简单 |
[31:03] | You need Quinn for that? | 你要奎恩来满足你吗 |
[31:06] | I know it’s insane. | 我知道那样很荒唐 |
[31:07] | I… I know it’s… wrong for a fuck-ton of reas… | 我知道那样很不对 |
[31:12] | Will you please stop looking at me like that? | 你能不能不要用那样的眼神看着我 |
[31:15] | It’s your life, Deb. | 那是你的生活 黛布 |
[31:16] | Just don’t bring him around when Harrison’s here. | 只是哈里森在的时候不要带他过来 |
[31:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:20] | Well, he’s at an impressionable age. | 呃 他现在到了易受外界影响的年龄 |
[31:22] | We don’t know what might rub off on him. | 我们不清楚什么会给他造成阴影 |
[31:26] | What will rub off on him? | 那什么会给他造成阴影呢 |
[31:27] | Just keep Quinn away from my son. | 只是不要让奎恩出现我儿子的身边 |
[31:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | You know, you’re wrong about Quinn. | 你知道不 你看错奎恩了 |
[31:31] | He’s… not that bad. | 他…也没那么坏 |
[31:39] | Sorry. Long day. | 对不起 漫长的一天 |
[31:43] | Dinner’s in the oven. | 晚饭在烤箱里面 |
[31:45] | You mind if I hop in the shower first? | 你介意我先洗个澡吗 |
[31:55] | You never called. | 你没给我打电话 |
[31:57] | Yeah, I know. | 对啊 我知道 |
[31:58] | I just lost track of time. | 我只是不记得时间了 |
[32:01] | Why so late? | 为什么那么晚 |
[32:05] | Budgets are due at the end of the month, so. | 局里预算月底就到期了 所以 |
[32:09] | I’m gonna… | 我先去 |
[32:10] | I’ll set the table. | 我布置一下桌子 |
[32:11] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[32:50] | She’s not there. | 她不在这里 |
[32:52] | You just missed her. | 你们刚好错过了 |
[32:54] | Did my wife say where she was going? | 我妻子有说她要去哪里吗 |
[32:55] | You two still not seeing eye to eye? | 你们两个还没见到面呢 |
[32:57] | Look, I really need to find her. | 听着 我真的很需要找到她 |
[32:59] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[33:00] | She was asking about Tuttle bridge. | 她问了我一些关于塔特尔桥的问题 |
[33:02] | I told her that is the last place she wants to be. | 我跟她说那是最不能去的地方 |
[33:27] | What the fuck, asshole? | 干什么 混蛋 |
[33:30] | Nice. | 不错哦 |
[33:31] | Where you going, baby? | 去哪呢 靓妞 |
[35:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[35:03] | I’m taking you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[35:06] | – Give me the gun. – No. | -把枪给我 -不行 |
[35:07] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[35:09] | You have no idea what those animals did to me. | 你想象不到这些禽兽对我做了什么 |
[35:12] | Passing me around. | 一个接一个 |
[35:13] | I couldn’t move. I couldn’t stop them. | 我不能动 也不能阻止他们 |
[35:15] | – It wasn’t Brunner. – It was. | -那不是布伦纳干的 -是他 |
[35:17] | He was Boyd’s cellmate. | 他是博伊德的狱友 |
[35:19] | He raped three women! | 他强奸过那三个女人 |
[35:20] | He tortured them just like he did to me. | 他就像折磨我一样折磨她们 |
[35:22] | – That’s impossible. – You weren’t there! | -那是不可能的 -你又不在那里 |
[35:24] | Just listen to me. | 先听我说 |
[35:25] | He’s wearing an ankle bracelet as part of his parole. | 他还在保释期并且戴着脚镯追踪器 |
[35:28] | If he leaves this place, it gets reported. | 如果他离开这个地方 会报警的 |
[35:29] | I checked. | 我检查过了 |
[35:31] | He was here the whole time you were taken. | 你被抓去的时候他一直都在这里 |
[35:36] | Robert Brunner’s never seen you before. | 罗伯特·布伦纳没有见过你 |
[35:38] | He’s never touched you. | 他没有动过你 |
[35:40] | He never hurt you. | 他也没有伤害过你 |
[35:42] | You were about to murder the wrong man. | 你差一点就要杀错人了 |
[35:49] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 操 |
[35:53] | You see? This is where it leads. | 现在知道了吧 这条路走下去就会这样 |
[35:56] | But it’s not too late. | 但是现在还不算太晚 |
[35:57] | There’s still no blood on your hands. | 你手还没沾有别人的血 |
[36:05] | I just want to feel better. | 我只想好起来 |
[36:08] | I want all this to go away. | 我想让脑子里的那些记忆都消失 |
[36:12] | It will. | 会的 |
[36:13] | I don’t see how it can. | 不现实啊 |
[36:16] | Go home… | 回家去吧 |
[36:20] | Back to your family. | 跟你家人一起 |
[36:21] | If you don’t put this behind you, | 如果你没有把这一切抛在脑后 |
[36:24] | I swear what you’re feeling now will only get worse. | 我保证你现在的感觉会越来越糟糕 |
[36:35] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[36:37] | I’ll go. | 我会走的 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:43] | Next one on our ATM list. | 下一个在自动取款机取款名单上的人 |
[36:45] | Oh-for-fucking-five. | 取了五块钱 |
[36:46] | That’s how I like to start my fucking day. | 该死的这就是我这一天的开始 |
[36:51] | You want to make a bet why this one | 我们赌赌为什么这人 |
[36:53] | was taking a wad of cash out of the ATM? | 从自动取款机上取了一堆钱 |
[36:55] | Gambling? Hookers? Drugs? | 赌钱 嫖娼 吸毒 |
[36:57] | You’re very cynical. | 你真愤世嫉俗 |
[36:59] | It’s called being a detective. | 这是警探的直觉 |
[37:01] | And blow me. | 真糟糕 |
[37:02] | You have to put positive energy out into the universe. | 你得把所有的正气发散出来 |
[37:06] | Right. | 对 |
[37:08] | Blow you. | 真糟糕 |
[37:13] | You smell that? | 你有闻到什么吗 |
[37:24] | Holy shit. | 该死的 |
[37:31] | Little help here? | 帮个忙吧 |
[37:32] | Any time you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:06] | This is detective Morgan requesting CSI | 摩根警探呼叫鉴证科 |
[38:08] | and body transport at 2075 ocean way | 海洋路2075号发现尸体 |
[38:12] | for a possible double homicide. | 可能是起双尸命案 |
[38:13] | And you need to tell Masuka and Dexter | 告诉玛稣卡和德克斯特 |
[38:16] | that they need to bring a bug kit… | 带上昆虫箱 |
[38:19] | And some fucking crackers. | 再带点饼干 |
[38:23] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[39:03] | You son of a bitch. | 你这婊子养的 |
[39:05] | Angel! | 安吉尔 |
[39:06] | Hey, sergeant, you’re making a big mistake! | 警司 你弄错了 |
[39:07] | The only mistake I made was not kicking your ass | 我错在没在你看见我太太的第一时间 |
[39:09] | when you first laid eyes on my wife. | 弄爆你的菊 |
[39:10] | Angel, let him go! This is a sting! | 安吉尔 放开他 这是秘密行动 |
[39:14] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[39:18] | You’re wearing a wire? | 你带着窃听器 |
[39:20] | No shit, you idiot. | 你这白痴 |
[39:23] | What would have happened if he barged in here a half hour ago? | 如果他在一个小时前闯进这会有什么后果 |
[39:25] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:27] | Just give us a minute, Jim. | 给我们点时间 吉姆 |
[39:30] | You just don’t learn, do you, Batista? | 你还没吸取教训啊 巴蒂斯塔 |
[39:36] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你是不是彻底失去理智了 |
[39:39] | – I thought… – What? | -我以为 -什么 |
[39:41] | That I was fucking him? | 我和他好上了 |
[39:42] | What am I supposed to think? | 我该怎么想 |
[39:43] | You barely talk to me. | 你什么都不告诉我 |
[39:46] | The late nights. The sneaking around. | 半夜才回家 鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[39:48] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[39:51] | Wait. You… | 等等 你… |
[39:53] | I don’t even want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[39:56] | I.A. Needed my help to bust a narcotics cop | 我答应协助内务部逮捕一名 |
[39:59] | on the take and I said yes. | 收受贿赂的缉毒警员 |
[40:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:02] | To close the books on your bar fight! | 为了把你的醉酒打架案了结 |
[40:05] | So I don’t want to hear about sneaking around | 所以我不想听到什么鬼鬼祟祟 |
[40:07] | and late nights! | 半夜回家 |
[40:09] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[40:11] | Why didn’t you trust me? | 为什么你不相信我 |
[40:13] | Maria, I… | 玛丽亚 我… |
[40:17] | Morgan needs us on site. Double homicide. | 摩根要我们前去现场 是起双尸命案 |
[40:21] | My car’s outside. | 我的车停在外面 |
[40:22] | I’ll ride with patrol. | 我会跟巡逻警一起去 |
[40:33] | Fuck me. | 该死的 |
[40:35] | Come on, Liddy. | 走吧 利迪 |
[40:45] | Lieutenant, any comment? | 警督 有什么看法 |
[40:48] | – Not now. – Lieutenant Laguerta… | -现在还没有 -洛格丽塔警督 |
[40:50] | It’s like the fucking food chain in action in there. | 这像是个食物链 |
[40:53] | Flies… the blow flies are attracted by the smell | 苍蝇 丽蝇受尸臭吸引 |
[40:55] | and they lay eggs and the beetles, | 产卵 孵化 |
[40:56] | they’re drawn by the larvae, | 被幼虫啃食 |
[40:57] | and they burrow into every orifice… | 还钻入每一个伤口 |
[40:58] | – I get it. – What do we know? | -我看到了 -有什么线索 |
[41:01] | The vics’ names are Daniel and Awilda Ortiz. | 死者是丹尼尔和阿威达·奥蒂斯 |
[41:04] | ATM footage showed Daniel trying | 自动取款机录像显示丹尼尔 |
[41:06] | to make a maximum withdrawal about four weeks ago. | 在四周前试图取走全部存款 |
[41:08] | Officer Manzon and I show up to interview him | 曼宗警员和我来这询问他 |
[41:10] | and we find the bodies. | 结果发现了尸体 |
[41:12] | The remains have already started to mummify, | 尸体已经开始木乃伊化 |
[41:14] | but the wounds are consistent with a machete. | 伤口显示是由同一把刀造成 |
[41:16] | I can make sure when I get them back to the lab. | 我回实验室调查后能明确型号 |
[41:18] | We like the Fuentes brothers for this. | 我们认为这是富恩特斯兄弟干的 |
[41:19] | Only weird thing is we can’t find | 唯一奇怪的是我们找不到 |
[41:21] | any Santa Claus Muerte mumbo jumbo bullshit. | 任何圣徒死神的痕迹 |
[41:24] | We might be looking at the Fuentes brothers’ | 我们或许找到的是被富恩特斯兄弟杀害 |
[41:26] | first victims. | 第一批受害者 |
[41:27] | The defensive wounds and heavy smearing | 防御性伤口和重度污迹 |
[41:29] | suggest our killers were still inexperienced. | 说明凶手没有经验 |
[41:31] | Beheading requires skill. | 砍头也需要技巧 |
[41:32] | So we got their goddamn training wheels kill? | 那我们找到了他们杀人的试验品 |
[41:35] | Means we’re back to fucking square one. | 该死的我们又回到了起点 |
[41:38] | Little downwind, please. | 顺风过来有点气味 |
[41:42] | That’s never coming out. | 这气味还没散发掉 |
[41:43] | I liked this shirt too. | 我本来挺喜欢这件衬衫的 |
[41:44] | I’ll get a jacket out of my car. | 我去车里拿件夹克 |
[41:46] | All right. | 没错 |
[42:08] | It was never a tattoo. | 这不是纹身 |
[42:09] | It was a stamp from a nightclub. | 而是酒吧的标志 |
[42:12] | It was a fucking nightclub! | 这是家该死的酒吧 |
[42:16] | It’s a nightclub! | 是家酒吧 |
[42:18] | What’s gotten into her? | 她怎么了 |
[42:20] | Find out, sergeant. | 警司 你去看看 |
[42:22] | I’m gonna go deal with the press. | 我要去见记者 |
[42:24] | Nice to have you back, Dexter. | 很高兴你回来 德克斯特 |
[42:26] | Good to be back, lieutenant. | 很高兴能回来 警督 |
[42:30] | Reports on my desk, first thing. | 第一时间把报告放到我桌上 |
[42:36] | All together once again. | 大家又聚到一起了 |
[42:38] | One big happy family, eh, Dexerino? | 这是个欢乐的大家庭吧 德克斯特 |
[42:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:10] | You don’t have to wait. | 你不必来等的 |
[43:12] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[43:15] | I can pay you back for the ticket. | 我可以还你飞机票钱 |
[43:17] | I’ll send you some money. | 我会寄给你 |
[43:19] | Except… | 只是 |
[43:21] | I still don’t know who to send it to. | 我还不知道要寄给谁 |
[43:27] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[43:29] | And it’s not necessary. | 这没什么 |
[43:32] | The ticket. | 我指飞机票 |
[43:39] | I came to Miami for a fresh start. | 我来迈阿密是为了重新开始 |
[43:42] | Somewhere warm. | 一个温暖的地方 |
[43:44] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你现在做得对 |
[43:45] | Your parents will be… | 你的父母会 |
[43:47] | Happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[43:49] | I tried to call them, but I couldn’t. | 我试过打电话给他们 但我做不到 |
[43:55] | What would I say? | 我要说什么 |
[43:59] | Just give it some time. | 你只是需要点时间 |
[44:04] | I can’t tell them what happened to me. | 我不能告诉他们我的遭遇 |
[44:08] | I can’t tell anyone. | 我不能向任何人倾诉 |
[44:13] | You’re the only one who knows. | 你是唯一知情人 |
[44:20] | You have my number. | 你有我的电话 |
[44:21] | Call me if you need to talk about it. | 如果你想倾诉就打给我 |
[44:28] | I should… | 我该… |
[44:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[44:58] | Go ahead. Put it through. | 往前走 请接受安检 |
[44:59] | And your bags. | 你的包 |
[45:05] | Make sure everything’s out of your pockets. | 把所有的东西从口袋中拿出来 |
[45:07] | Jewelry, belts. | 首饰 腰带 |
[45:16] | Step to the mat, ma’am. | 女士 站到垫子上 |
[45:18] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题 |
[45:20] | I can’t let you through to your gate | 除非你同意接受贴身搜查 |
[45:21] | unless you consent to a hand search. | 否则你不能通过安检 |
[45:27] | Lift your arms. | 举起手来 |
[45:29] | I need you to stay still. | 站直了 |
[45:35] | Spread your legs. | 腿分开 |
[46:35] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[46:36] | Not quite. | 差不多吧 |
[46:38] | Are you at a bar? | 你在酒吧 |
[46:39] | I had to gas up the car. | 我去给汽车加油 |
[46:41] | My fault O’Malley’s is on the way? | 我不该顺路去奥马里酒吧 |
[46:42] | So ask me how my day was. | 问问我今天过得如何 |
[46:44] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[46:45] | It was better than yours, slacker, | 比你好 懒鬼 |
[46:48] | ’cause I know where Carlos and his brother | 因为我查到卡洛斯和他兄弟 |
[46:49] | have been hanging out. | 会在哪里出现 |
[46:50] | At a local club called the Mayan. | 一家名叫玛雅的酒吧 |
[46:52] | You got your lead. Congrats. | 你真走运 恭喜 |
[46:53] | Yeah, we stake this place out, | 我们会监视那里 |
[46:55] | they show up, and then we take | 他们一出现 |
[46:56] | these Santa Muerte no-dicks down for good. | 我们就能一举破获圣徒死神案 |
[46:58] | How about I get some steaks and beer and we celebrate? | 不如我准备牛排和啤酒一起庆祝 |
[47:00] | Well, there’s nothing to celebrate just yet, | 这还没什么好庆祝的 |
[47:02] | but I have a good feeling about this one. | 但我有种不错的预感 |
[47:04] | Now get your ass moving. I’m starving. | 你现在该回去了 我饿了 |
[47:06] | On my way. | 就回去了 |
[47:10] | Thanks for the cuervo, stud. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 小伙子 |
[47:12] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[47:14] | I heard what happened. | 我听说发生的事了 |
[47:17] | Fuck those I.A. Rats. | 那些该死的内务部叛徒 |
[47:20] | And your boss. | 还有你的上司 |
[47:22] | She’s the reason I’m here. | 她就是害我来这的原因 |
[47:25] | Unpaid leave. Why? | 无薪休假 为什么 |
[47:27] | For doing my fucking job. | 为了我这他妈的工作 |
[47:29] | That bitch put handcuffs on me | 那个婊子逮捕我 |
[47:32] | and then that no-nuts McCourt parades me | 那个蛋疼的麦考特把我当狂欢节的奖品 |
[47:34] | around that station like I’m a goddamn carnival prize. | 在局里炫耀 |
[47:37] | Well, they can both go fuck the dog. | 这两个狗杂种 |
[47:39] | They think I’m gonna cop a plea, they’re both | 他们以为我会坦白从宽 |
[47:41] | cracking walnuts up their ass. | 做他们的春秋大梦吧 |
[47:42] | I’m gonna fight this thing to my last damn dime. | 我甘愿为打这官司花光我的钱 |
[47:46] | You need some extra cash for those lawyers, | 你还需要钱请律师 |
[47:50] | I might have a job for you. | 我有个工作给你 |
[47:52] | Really? | 真的 |
[47:54] | And what would that be? | 什么工作 |
[47:55] | – Looking into someone. – Who? | -监视一个人 -谁 |
[47:57] | Guy I work with. Interested? | 我的一个同事 有兴趣吗 |
[48:00] | I don’t know if I should be | 我不知道我是否该考虑下 |
[48:01] | considering who’s sitting in front of me making the offer. | 坐在我面前给我这个工作是什么人 |
[48:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[48:05] | Have I ever fucked you over? | 我得罪过你吗 |
[48:07] | No, but Laguerta just taught me | 不 但洛格丽塔刚教过我 |
[48:09] | that’s alway the first time. | 保护自己是第一要素 |
[48:10] | Look, Quinn, | 奎恩 |
[48:11] | you fuck with the bull, | 你得罪了人 |
[48:14] | you get the horn. | 受到了教训 |
[48:16] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[48:17] | Yeah. Do you? | 是 你呢 |
[48:28] | You got a name? | 是谁 |
[48:29] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[48:31] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[48:34] | What the fuck kind of name is “Dexter”? | 这算什么鬼名字 |
[48:42] | Rainbows are an illusion. | 彩虹是一种幻觉 |
[48:45] | Refracted light to make us think something’s there | 一种让看起来存在 |
[48:47] | when it’s really not. | 却不存在的折射光 |
[48:50] | Is there darkness in Harrison | 黑暗是种在哈里森心中 |
[48:53] | or is it just my own fear being reflected back? | 或这只是反射了我的恐惧 |
[48:59] | I just know he’s the one who scratched Teddy. | 我刚知道就是他抓伤了泰迪 |
[49:01] | He was right next to him. | 他就在他旁边 |
[49:02] | Did you read about what happened to his mother? | 你有没有听说过他妈妈的事 |
[49:05] | That boy will never be the same. | 那个男孩绝不会和普通孩子一样 |
[49:07] | There’s nothing wrong with my son. | 我儿子没有问题 |
[49:17] | I’m sorry for ever thinking the worst, Harrison. | 哈里森 对不起我把事情往坏处想了 |
[49:22] | You’ll always be my son. | 你永远是我儿子 |
[49:23] | Whatever we have to face, we’ll face together, okay? | 无论我们将面对什么 我们会一起面对 |
[49:31] | Hello, Ma’am. | 女士你好 |
[49:32] | Where you headed this afternoon? | 你今天下午要去哪 |
[49:34] | You need a cab? | 要出租车吗 |
[49:45] | Welcome to Miami. | 欢迎来到迈阿密 |