时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Cut him, and I’ll blow your fucking head off. | 敢碰他一下就轰掉你的狗头 |
[00:16] | Medic! I need a fucking medic! | 医生 赶紧去叫医生 |
[00:18] | We were wondering you can tell us | 我们想知道 |
[00:19] | if there’s anything about the man who injured you. | 你对割伤你那家伙知道点什么 |
[00:22] | I know where Carlos and his brother have been hanging out… | 我知道卡洛斯兄弟俩一般都在哪儿混 |
[00:24] | at a local club called the Mayan. | 一个叫玛雅的酒吧 |
[00:26] | You got your lead. Congrats. | 你真走运 恭喜 |
[00:28] | Yeah, we stake this place out, they show up, | 我们会监视那里 他们一出现 |
[00:30] | and then we take these Santa Muerta no-dicks down for good. | 我们就能一举破获圣徒死神案 |
[00:32] | – Are you and Quinn… – We’re fuck buddies. | -你跟奎恩… -只是解决生理需求 |
[00:35] | Don’t bring him around when Harrison’s here. | 哈里森在的时候别带他来 |
[00:37] | Would you like some coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[00:39] | That would be wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[00:40] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:42] | Son of a bitch. | 你个王八蛋 |
[00:44] | Sergeant! | 警司 |
[00:45] | Angel, let him go. This is a sting! | 安吉尔 放开他 这是秘密行动 |
[00:48] | I.A. needed my help to bust a narcotics cop on the take, | 内务部要我协助揪出一个受贿的缉毒警 |
[00:52] | and I said yes, | 我答应了 |
[00:52] | to close the books on your bar fight! | 全是为帮你平息打人的案子 |
[00:55] | Fuck those I.A. rats. | 那些该死的内务部叛徒 |
[00:57] | And your boss. | 还有你的上司 |
[00:59] | That bitch put handcuffs on me. | 就是那婊子抓的我 |
[01:02] | I might have a job for you. | 我有个活儿给你 |
[01:03] | You got a name? | 是谁 |
[01:05] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:06] | Boyd wasn’t the only one who did this to me. | 博伊德并不是唯一这样残害我的 |
[01:10] | There were others. | 还有别人 |
[01:13] | What are you gonna do if you actually find one of these guys? | 要是找到他们 你准备做什么 |
[01:15] | – What you won’t. – You gonna kill him? | -做你不想做的 -要杀了他么 |
[01:17] | You don’t get to tell me what to do. | 我做什么不需要你告诉我 |
[01:21] | What are you doing? | 你发什么神经 |
[01:23] | You were about to murder the wrong man. | 差一点你就要杀错人了 |
[01:25] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[01:28] | Okay. Okay, okay, I’ll go. | 好好好 我会走的 |
[01:30] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你现在做得对 |
[01:32] | Your parents will be happy to see you. | 你父母见到你会很欣慰 |
[01:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | Maybe this is one problem I can check off the list. | 这个问题大概解决了 |
[01:43] | Welcome to Miami. | 欢迎来到迈阿密 |
[03:49] | I’ve always tried to keep the different parts of my life separate. | 我一直想把自己各角色分个清楚 |
[03:57] | Becoming a father made that much more difficult. | 身为人父让这难上加难 |
[04:00] | And as a husband, I failed. | 作为丈夫 我很失败 |
[04:04] | But I’m a very neat monster… | 我只是个彻头彻尾的杀人狂 |
[04:07] | who won’t make the same mistake again. | 但绝不会犯同样错误 |
[04:15] | I packed up Rita’s wedding dress. | 丽塔的婚纱我收起来了 |
[04:17] | I thought Astor might want it someday. | 爱斯特兴许用得上 |
[04:25] | Feels like it took you guys months to move in… | 感觉你们搬过来花了那么久 |
[04:29] | only a day to pack up. | 搬走却这么简单 |
[04:31] | The realtor suggested we paint the walls white. | 中介说最好刷成白墙 |
[04:33] | She wants to stage the house Miami chic. | 她想把房子弄得迈阿密点儿 |
[04:36] | No evidence that a family ever lived here. | 想搞成没人住过一样吗 |
[04:38] | Or died here. | 或者说没人死过 |
[04:40] | You have to disclose that, don’t you? | 你应该和人家说清楚这里的事 |
[04:42] | The hope is that a ridiculously low listing price | 行啊 然后人家知道是个凶宅 |
[04:45] | will help a buyer see past that. | 把价格杀到你吐血 |
[04:47] | Any idea where you want to live? | 想好搬哪儿了吗 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry. That was a stupid question. | 真傻到家了 这还要问 |
[04:53] | You… you should take the apartment. | 你当然回那公寓了 |
[04:55] | – No. No, that’s yours. – No. I insist. | -说什么啊 归你了 -不行 这怎么行 |
[04:59] | It’s really always been yours. | 那里一直都是你的 |
[05:00] | I’ll move out. | 我搬出去 |
[05:02] | I thought you already did. | 我看你早搬了吧 |
[05:05] | I didn’t move in with Quinn. | 我没和奎恩住一起 |
[05:08] | Well, you’re never around. | 可你常在外面住啊 |
[05:09] | I’m at Quinn’s, but I don’t live there… | 奎恩那儿偶尔去 我没和他住一起 |
[05:13] | No clothes in any drawers. | 衣服也没在那儿放一件 |
[05:15] | There’s no his-and-hers-toothbrush action. | 更别说情侣牙刷之类的了 |
[05:20] | Quinn’s place is all Quinn. | 奎恩家只是奎恩家 |
[05:23] | A vast, empty space? | 那个没女人味的大屋子么 |
[05:31] | I don’t remember Rita in these. | 这墨镜不是丽塔的吧 |
[05:33] | Because they belong to Lumen. | 当然了 那是卢蒙的 |
[05:35] | Me either. | 也不是我的 |
[05:39] | Lumen is home in Minneapolis… | 卢蒙家在明尼阿波利斯 |
[05:42] | Another part of my life packed away. | 杀手角色也得打包带走 |
[05:48] | Life seems different now… | 现在的生活真是变了样 |
[05:51] | Manageable. | 恣意而为 |
[05:57] | Everything in its right place. | 一切均得以就位 |
[06:38] | Soon, Lance Robinson will be on my table. | 兰斯·罗宾逊马上就是我的盘中餐了 |
[06:43] | Lance trolls the Internet, | 兰斯在网上寻觅猎物 |
[06:44] | engaging in casual encounters with innocent men… | 不停找无辜男性”不期而遇” |
[06:49] | who never suspect those encounters could turn deadly. | 谁会想到这种不期而遇是一条末路 |
[06:57] | Four times Lance deliberately pushed someone’s fantasies too far. | 兰斯将四个断背男的梦想化为泡影 |
[07:03] | He will be an easy kill, just like old times. | 但他只是小菜一碟 一如继往 |
[07:08] | Tonight’s the night. | 就在今晚 |
[07:36] | Okay, people, let’s go over our positions at club Mayan. | 伙计们 记好了各自在玛雅的位置 |
[07:39] | Everybody be in place by 10:00. | 十点之前就位 |
[07:41] | Batista and I’ll be in the van, as usual. | 我和巴蒂斯塔还是在车里 |
[07:43] | Quinn, you’ll watch the door. | 奎恩 你盯大门 |
[07:45] | Cira… | 茜拉你… |
[07:47] | Yes, chief? | 头儿怎么了 |
[07:49] | Don’t let me stop you. | 没事继续 |
[07:51] | Officer Manzon, you’ll be on the floor | 曼宗警官 你守一层 |
[07:53] | watching foot traffic at the V.I.P. Room, | 盯着贵宾包房人员出入 |
[07:55] | in case the Fuentes brothers roll through. | 以防富恩特斯兄弟溜走 |
[07:57] | And what if they don’t? | 要是不露面呢 |
[07:59] | Then we’ll work the operation until they do. | 那我们蹲守 直到他们出现 |
[08:02] | You were face-to-face with Carlos Fuentes, right? | 你是和卡洛斯·富恩特斯照过面吧 |
[08:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 头儿 |
[08:06] | Well, then that means he knows that we’re onto him. | 就是说那家伙知道我们盯上了他 |
[08:07] | Tell me why they would ever return to this club. | 这样他们干嘛还要去这家夜店 |
[08:10] | The only reason the Fuentes brothers | 富恩特斯兄弟唯一 |
[08:12] | are forcing people to withdraw cash from the ATM | 逼人取款的原因就是 |
[08:14] | is to pay for table service at this club. | 给夜店付台费 |
[08:16] | We ran the dates of the ATM holdups past the club managers. | 我们查阅了老板结账前的取款记录 |
[08:21] | And they confirmed that in each of those nights, | 他们肯定每隔几晚 |
[08:23] | the Fuentes brothers showed up at club Mayan | 富恩特斯兄弟都会在玛雅现身 |
[08:25] | and took over the V.I.P. Lounge. | 而且包的是贵宾房 |
[08:27] | So if the Fuentes brothers do show up at this club, | 这么说富恩特斯兄弟不去夜店 |
[08:30] | which is highly unlikely, | 也是很有可能的咯 |
[08:31] | it means that someone | 那就是说可能会有个 |
[08:32] | is possibly lying on the floor of their living room without their head. | 倒霉蛋又要在家里被斩首了吧 |
[08:37] | We’re working the only lead we have. | 这是我们唯一能跟的线索了 |
[08:38] | All you’re doing is drinking and dancing on the taxpayer’s dime. | 你们就是用纳税人的血汗钱去吃喝玩乐 |
[08:44] | I would have expected more from you, Morgan. | 摩根 我本来对你期望甚高 |
[08:57] | Chief… | 警监… |
[09:00] | We don’t have a lot of options here. | 我们这也是没辙了 |
[09:02] | Without this operation, | 不这么干 |
[09:02] | we’re effectively stopping work on this case, | 这案子肯定是一筹莫展 |
[09:05] | which we cannot do to this community. | 这对整个社区没法交代 |
[09:07] | Did you even know this operation was happening? | 你知道这么干的后果吗 |
[09:09] | Of course I knew. Why wouldn’t I? | 我当然知道了 我是头儿啊 |
[09:11] | Well, it seems you’ve been spending | 可要我看 你最近把大把精力 |
[09:13] | an awful lot of time lately with internal affairs | 都用在了”内部”问题上了 |
[09:15] | bailing your new husband out of hot water. | 就为了捞你那新老公 |
[09:17] | Bravo, Mrs. Batista. | 真行啊你 巴蒂斯塔太太 |
[09:20] | I’m keeping my name. | 我还保留着原名呢 |
[09:22] | And I think working club Mayan | 我认为蹲守玛雅 |
[09:23] | is a valid allocation of my squad’s resources. | 完全是合理利用警署资源 |
[09:26] | It is your squad, lieutenant. | 警督女士 那的确是您的资源 |
[09:28] | – How you manage it is up to you. – Thank you. | -怎么做都取决于你 -谢了 |
[09:30] | But if another murder goes up on the board, | 万一再有人被斩首公诸于众 |
[09:32] | it’s your ass on the line, not mine. | 你得自己兜着 与我无关 |
[09:41] | You have one more night at club Mayan. | 玛雅那里你只有一晚的时间 |
[09:42] | Make something happen. | 快点拿下 |
[09:45] | Matthews doesn’t have much faith in us, does he? | 马修斯对咱俩的事印象不好对吧 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, that fight you had at the bar didn’t help anything. | 是 谁让你在酒吧里打别人呢 |
[09:49] | – He knows about the bar fight? – Of course he knows. | -他也知道了吗 -当然知道了 |
[09:52] | A narcotics officer got suspended because of that bar fight. | 有个缉毒警就因为打架被停职了 |
[09:55] | No. A narcotics officer got suspended because of you. | 得了吧 那缉毒警停职是因为你 |
[09:59] | – Me? – You ran to I.A.D. | -我 -是你跑去内务部 |
[10:01] | You cooked up the sting. | 然后设了那个局 |
[10:03] | You basically got Stan Liddy fired. | 你差不多砸了斯坦·利迪的饭碗 |
[10:05] | And got all the charges against you dropped. | 可我把你那案子压下去了 |
[10:08] | I didn’t ask for any of that. | 我可没让你压下去 |
[10:09] | I could have handled whatever I.A.D. had coming my way. | 内务部怎么搞我我都能对付 |
[10:12] | Oh, so anything that happens is fine? | 是吗 出事就好了吗 |
[10:13] | When it happens to me, yes. | 我的事没问题 |
[10:15] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己抗得住 |
[10:16] | But now that we’re married, | 可咱俩现在是两口子 |
[10:17] | whatever happens to me happens to you. | 我的事就是你的事 |
[10:19] | That’s right. That’s exactly right. | 对啊 这就对啦 |
[10:20] | – We’re married. – Here’s what’s bothering me. | -我们结婚了 -就这破事惹的货 |
[10:22] | You weren’t looking out for me out of some sense of compassion. | 你为我出头并不是为了什么感情 |
[10:25] | You were taking care of yourself. | 你就是自私 |
[10:28] | God forbid your name should lose some of its shine. | 就你 叫玛丽亚真是辱没圣母 |
[10:33] | Get out of my office. | 滚出去 |
[11:02] | I thought you might want a debriefing before we hit club Mayan. | 我猜玛雅行动前你会不会想和我探讨探讨 |
[11:06] | Um, sort of not a good time. | 呃 这会不行 |
[11:10] | Where’s Quinn, and what have you done with him? | 那个奎恩呢 你把他阉了啊 |
[11:13] | I know, I know. Um… | 这个…呃… |
[11:15] | Just give me an hour. | 等一个钟头好吗 |
[11:18] | – An hour? – Yeah. | -一小时 -对 |
[11:21] | Who’s naked in your apartment? | 你被窝儿里又躺着哪个姑娘 |
[11:22] | Uh, no one is naked. | 唉 哪儿有姑娘啊 |
[11:25] | Then what? | 那怎么回事 |
[11:27] | – I’m such a fucking idiot. – Debra, wait. | -靠 我他妈真傻 -黛布拉 等下 |
[11:30] | Come here. Debra, come here. | 黛布拉 你过来 |
[11:35] | Debra Morgan. This is Stan Liddy. | 黛布拉·摩根 这位是斯坦·利迪 |
[11:38] | Liddy had a run-in with I.A.D. | 利迪跟内务部有过节 |
[11:41] | and, uh, got suspended. | 所以被停职了 |
[11:43] | We’re prepping him for his union-rep meeting tomorrow. | 我们想在明天工会聆讯前先准备一下 |
[11:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:48] | All clothes are staying on. | 都穿得严严实实的哦 |
[11:52] | – I’ll just… – Uh, meet me there? | -我只是想… -在那儿见我 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I’ll meet you there. | 嗯 那我在那儿等你 |
[12:00] | You are boning our target’s sister? | 你泡你猎物的妹子啊 |
[12:04] | Just tell me what you found out on Dexter Morgan. | 行了 说德克斯特·摩根什么情况 |
[12:07] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[12:09] | Your boy’s squeaky clean on paper. | 那小子再干净不过了 |
[12:12] | He’s only been out of the country once, to Paris. | 就出国一次 去巴黎 |
[12:14] | Pays his bills on time, keeps to himself. | 老老实实付账 老老实实做人 |
[12:18] | I’ll tell you, it’s all too neat and a little too phony. | 告诉你吧 越是看着干净才越不可信 |
[12:22] | You see drug dealers with the very same profiles all the time. | 毒贩子不都一直玩儿这套吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, that’s exactly what I’m thinking. | 没错 所以我怀疑他 |
[12:28] | I mean, what’s he hiding? | 他到底瞒着什么 |
[12:31] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
[12:37] | Bye-bye, daddy. Peekaboo! | 爸爸捏 再猫儿一个 |
[12:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢宝宝 |
[12:43] | You’re really very good with him. | 你跟孩子真亲啊 |
[12:46] | I wish I didn’t have to work tonight. | 真希望晚上不用干活儿去 |
[12:48] | The lab fell so far behind while I was out. | 实验室没了我就抓瞎了 |
[12:51] | Night’s the only time I can ever get anything done. | 我也就晚上能把事情赶出来 |
[12:53] | Well, I hope the lieutenant appreciates your dedication. | 希望你们领导体谅下属 |
[12:57] | I’m pretty sure she does. | 她肯定会的 |
[12:59] | Although tonight will be dedicated to Lance. | 其实这个晚上是为了兰斯 |
[13:04] | So you think about midnight, then? | 你要半夜才能回来了 对吧 |
[13:07] | I’ll try to make it sooner. | 我尽量快一点 |
[13:09] | Can you say “Bye-bye, daddy”? | 你会说”拜拜 老爸”了么 |
[13:12] | Die-die. | 宰宰 |
[13:14] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[13:16] | He said, “Die-die.” | 他说的是”宰宰” |
[13:17] | Don’t be silly. He said, “Bye-bye.” | 别傻了 他说的是”拜拜” |
[13:20] | Harrison’s first word. | 这是哈里森第一次说话 |
[13:22] | There’s your good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[13:23] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[13:27] | Die-die. | 宰宰 |
[13:29] | From the mouth of babes. | 这么小就会这么说了 |
[13:37] | I rented an RV, placed an ad online, | 我租了辆房车 在网上放了广告 |
[13:40] | saying I was cruising down to the keys, | 说我要巡回演出 |
[13:42] | and just like that… | 就像这样 |
[13:45] | My victim came to me. | 目标来了 |
[13:49] | You must be ten inches of pure steel, hmm? | 你一定有把10英寸的纯刚吉他 是吧 |
[13:53] | You betcha. | 那还用说 |
[14:02] | Compartmentalization began as an architectural theory… | 像建筑制图那样精准的切割开始了 |
[14:06] | Divide buildings into sections | 将建筑物截成小间 |
[14:08] | which can be closed off to prevent a fire from spreading. | 可以用来防火的那种 |
[14:11] | Life can also be divided into closed-off sections. | 生命同样如此 |
[14:15] | Makes everything much simpler. | 一切都变得如此简单 |
[14:25] | Lumen Pierce. | 卢蒙·皮尔斯 |
[14:34] | Again? | 又来了 |
[14:41] | This is the life Harry wanted for me… | 这正是哈里想要我过的生活 |
[14:45] | Carefully divided. | 小心的分割 |
[14:59] | What the hell? | 他妈的究竟怎么回事 |
[15:05] | Dexter, I… | 德克斯特 我… |
[15:08] | I shot one of them. | 我射杀了他们中的一个人 |
[15:11] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[15:12] | I’m at the marina… Bayshore Biscayne or something? | 我在码头 好像是比斯坎海湾 |
[15:17] | You’re in Miami? | 你在迈阿密 |
[15:18] | I never left. | 我从来就没离开过 |
[15:22] | Oh, there’s so much blood. | 好多的血啊 |
[15:24] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:30] | Dexter, don’t hang up on me! | 德克斯特 别挂我电话 |
[15:32] | Please, help me. | 求求你 帮帮我 |
[15:37] | Don’t move. Don’t do anything. | 哪儿也别去 什么也别做 |
[15:56] | The M-99 will wear off in a few short hours… | 麻药几个小时之内就会逐渐消失掉 |
[15:59] | Not much time to contain the situation… | 保持这种状态的时间所剩无几了 |
[16:02] | Not much time to protect my simple life. | 来保护我简单生活的时间也所剩无几了 |
[16:19] | First, for good luck… Let me see your neck. | 首先 很幸运 让我看看你的脖子 |
[16:36] | I fucking love my job. | 我超热爱我的工作了 |
[16:38] | Look, I’m gonna go take a lap through the V.I.P. | 我要去贵宾包房晃一圈 |
[16:44] | – She’s cute. – Yeah, she’s all right. | -她很可爱 -是的 她不错 |
[16:46] | I could do you both. | 我可以和你们一起[3P] |
[16:53] | That’s the sixth girl that’s hit on him. | 这是第六个勾引他的女孩了 |
[16:56] | Let’s focus on camera three. | 看看3号摄像头 |
[16:59] | That guy, | 那个家伙 |
[16:59] | is he hooked up with the Fuentes brothers? | 是那个和富恩斯特兄弟混在一起的人吗 |
[17:02] | Hey, I’m gonna stay on Quinn. He may need some backup. | 嗨 我要盯着奎恩 他需要后援 |
[17:05] | He is supposed to he focusing on the Fuentes brothers. | 他应该专注于富恩斯特兄弟 |
[17:07] | He’s not supposed to be playing with her fun bags. | 而不是自己找乐 |
[17:11] | Sounds like someone’s jealous. | 听上去有人吃醋了 |
[17:13] | Why on God’s green earth would I be jealous? | 我有哪门子醋好吃的 |
[17:18] | Quinn’s a good guy. | 奎恩是个好人 |
[17:20] | I’m not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[17:22] | Out there on the dance floor, shaking his tail feathers. | 他正在舞池里展示他雄性魅力呢 |
[17:27] | Really not interested. | 实在没兴趣 |
[17:28] | Stay single as long as you can. | 一个人呆着 越久越好 |
[17:31] | – Says the newlywed. – Don’t remind me. | -还说是新婚夫妇呢 -别刺激我 |
[17:34] | You’ve been married for five minutes. | 你才刚刚结婚 |
[17:35] | What happened to the honeymoon phase? | 你的蜜月怎么了 |
[17:37] | I blinked. | 我忽视了 |
[18:01] | Show me where he is. | 让我看看他在哪儿 |
[18:07] | There was so much blood I had… I had to walk away. | 血太多了 我不得不离开 |
[18:13] | The body’s in here. | 尸体在这里 |
[18:16] | – Anybody see you? – I don’t think so. | -有人看见你吗 -我想没有 |
[18:18] | – Oh, God, I hope not. – You killed somebody. | -天呐 我希望没有 -你杀人了 |
[18:21] | Because you wouldn’t do it for me! | 那是因为你不愿意干 |
[18:22] | But you call me to clean up after you. | 但你却叫我来替你”擦屁股” |
[18:23] | I didn’t know what to do with the body! | 我不知道该怎么处理这尸体 |
[18:25] | – I don’t believe this. – Just go if you want to go. | -我不信 -如果你想走就走吧 |
[18:27] | Go? I’m responsible for you. | 走? 我要对你负责 |
[18:29] | Everything you do leads right back to me. | 你所做的一切都会回溯到我头上 |
[18:31] | I didn’t think it would be so hard to kill someone. | 我觉得杀个人没那么困难 |
[18:38] | – Where is he? – Here. | -他在哪儿 -这儿 |
[18:44] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死 |
[18:45] | – He was right here. – Are you sure? | -他就在这儿 -你确定吗 |
[18:47] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[18:50] | – Apparently not. – Don’t get mad at me. | -显然没有 -别对我发火 |
[18:52] | This isn’t how I was planning to spend my evening. | 我可没打算这样渡过一个夜晚 |
[18:55] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[18:55] | Would you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:56] | – What? – Stop talking. | -什么 -闭嘴 |
[18:59] | He’s lost a lot of blood, at least a pint. | 他失了很多血 起码一品托 |
[19:04] | One…Two… | 一…二… |
[19:11] | Three…Four. | 三…四… |
[19:15] | You’re a terrible shot. | 你是个很糟的枪手 |
[19:16] | But you never shot a gun before. | 你之前应该从没开过枪 |
[19:17] | You didn’t anticipate the kickback… | 你从没考虑到过后果 |
[19:19] | One of the many things you didn’t anticipate. | 这是很多你没考虑到的事情之一 |
[19:20] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[19:25] | You must have hit him once. | 你肯定射中过他 |
[19:29] | Where was the point of impact? | 弹着点在哪儿 |
[19:31] | Where were you standing? | 你站在什么地方 |
[19:37] | He was standing here. | 他当时站在这 |
[19:41] | I go down, you run away. | 我倒下 你跑开 |
[19:42] | I get back up, and where do I go? | 我醒过来 我要去哪里呢 |
[19:47] | Here. | 这儿 |
[19:52] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:01] | How’d you even find this guy? | 你怎样找到这家伙的 |
[20:06] | You can talk now. | 你现在可以说话了 |
[20:07] | The night that I was taken, I had gone to a bar. | 我被带走的那晚 我去过一个酒吧 |
[20:11] | I thought that they spotted me there, | 他们就是在那里玷污我的 |
[20:12] | so I went back to that same bar night after night, | 所以我每晚都去那个酒吧 |
[20:15] | hoping that one of them would walk through the door. | 希望他们中的一个能出现 |
[20:17] | – I wore a disguise. – Disguise? | -我把自己伪装起来 -伪装 |
[20:20] | A wig, so they wouldn’t recognize me. | 带个假发 他们就认不出我了 |
[20:21] | I know what a disguise is for. | 我知道伪装是干啥用的 |
[20:23] | So you went to the bar. | 所以你去那家酒吧 |
[20:25] | You waited for one of them to show up. | 就是为了等待他们中的某人出现 |
[20:27] | Where? What bar? | 哪里 哪家酒吧 |
[20:28] | Hurricane 26. | “26号飓风”酒吧 |
[20:31] | Hurricane 26 is all the way over on Ocean Avenue. | “26号飓风”酒吧一直都在海洋大道上 |
[20:34] | How’d you get all the way out here? | 你们是怎么到这儿来的呢 |
[20:36] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这正是我想告诉你的 |
[20:38] | So go on. | 接着说 |
[20:40] | Tonight one of them showed up. | 今晚 他们中的一个人出现了 |
[20:42] | He didn’t know it was me, so I-I flirted with him. | 他没有认出我 我和他调情 |
[20:44] | I asked him if he wanted to go someplace else. | 我约他换个地方 |
[20:46] | We got in the car, I pulled out my gun, and I forced him to drive. | 我们上了车 我掏出枪 逼着他开车 |
[20:50] | This place seemed deserted, so we stopped, | 这里看上去没人 所以就停这儿了 |
[20:52] | and I marched him inside. | 我叫他开进来 |
[20:54] | – And you shot him. – No. | -然后你就开枪打他 -不是 |
[20:55] | I asked him for the names of the other men. | 我问他另外几个家伙的名字 |
[20:57] | He called me a cunt. Then I shot him. | 他骂我荡妇 我就开枪了 |
[21:01] | How’d you know he was one of them? | 你怎么知道他就是其中一员 |
[21:03] | I just… I just knew. | 我…我就是知道 |
[21:06] | You recognize his face? | 你记得他的脸吗 |
[21:08] | No. They kept me blindfolded most of the time. | 不 他们基本是把我眼睛蒙上的 |
[21:12] | So how? | 那你是怎么认出来的 |
[21:14] | I felt it the minute he walked in the door. | 当他走进酒吧门的时候我就感觉是 |
[21:16] | One of the guys had this smell… | 其中有个家伙身上有味道 |
[21:18] | Like old sweat or, I don’t know, chlorine. | 像是水手 或许是氯水的味道 |
[21:22] | When I got in the car with this guy, | 当我和这家伙上车时 |
[21:24] | there it was, the exact same stench. | 还是那股恶臭 |
[21:26] | You shot someone based on a feeling and an odor. | 你仅凭感觉和气味就开枪杀人 |
[21:29] | I shot the right guy. | 我杀的没错 |
[21:30] | You were willing to shoot the wrong guy under Tuttle Bridge. | 你在塔尔特桥下差点就杀错人了 |
[21:34] | This guy was one of them. | 这家伙就是那些人中的一员 |
[21:36] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. | -他叫什么名字 -我不知道 |
[21:40] | Did you check his wallet? | 你查看他的钱包了吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 没 |
[21:42] | Did you take his cell phone? | 你拿了他的手机了吗 |
[21:45] | He could have already called the police, you know. | 知道吗 或许他已经报警了 |
[21:46] | -I’m new to this! -You don’t even know who you shot! | -我是新手 -你甚至不知道杀的是谁 |
[21:49] | I shot one of the creeps who raped me. | 我杀的是一个强奸我的魔鬼 |
[21:50] | – You don’t have any proof. – I’m the proof! | -你没有任何证据 -我就是证据 |
[21:52] | My memory! My experience! | 我的记忆 我的遭遇 |
[21:55] | Hardly the most reliable tools. | 几乎都不是什么可靠的手段 |
[21:57] | – Fuck you! – Fuck me? | -去你妈的 -骂我? |
[22:05] | Just go. | 滚吧 |
[22:07] | I can find him on my own and kill him. | 我自己能找到并干掉他 |
[22:10] | Like you killed him the first time? | 就像你第一次那样杀他吗 |
[22:13] | I have no idea which direction he went… | 我不知道他跑到哪里去了 |
[22:15] | If he turned right or… | 他不是向右就是… |
[22:23] | Blood swipe. | 血痕 |
[22:25] | He stopped here to catch his breath. | 他曾在这儿停下来喘气 |
[22:27] | Leaned against the post, put his hand here. | 靠着杆子休息 手放在这儿 |
[22:29] | The directionality of the blood leads which way? | 血迹的方向是朝向哪边的 |
[22:35] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:38] | You sure know a lot about blood. | 你很懂血迹啊 |
[22:43] | So hypothetically, an office romance is just the worst idea ever. | 那么假设 办公室恋情是最糟糕的主意 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I would advise against it. | 是的 我一定会告诫别人别这样 |
[22:50] | But hypothetically… | 但是 假设 |
[22:52] | I can see how you and Quinn make a lot of sense. | 看得出来 你和奎恩很来电 |
[22:56] | So you would advise against it, | 所以你劝阻我 |
[22:58] | but we make a lot of sense? | 是因为我们很来电 |
[22:59] | What can I say? I’m a romantic at heart. | 我应该说什么呢 我有一颗浪漫的心 |
[23:02] | Then why don’t you do something to patch stuff up with your wife? | 那你为什么不去努力和你妻子重归于好 |
[23:04] | – It’s not that simple. – It is that simple. | -没那么简单 -就是那么简单 |
[23:07] | Get your head out of your ass | 放聪明点 |
[23:08] | and do something nice for her. | 好好哄哄她 |
[23:10] | Buy her a card, some flowers, | 送张卡片 买点花 |
[23:13] | get her a puppy. | 送她只小狗 |
[23:14] | A puppy? | 小狗 |
[23:20] | Batista. | 我是巴蒂斯塔 |
[23:22] | Where? | 哪里 |
[23:25] | Baywater marina. | 水湾码头 |
[23:27] | Warehouse 12. I’ll be right there. | 12号仓库 我马上到 |
[23:30] | – Possible homicide. – I’ll get it. | -可能是谋杀案 -我去吧 |
[23:32] | No, I’ll go. This is your baby. | 不 我去 这是你的小宝贝 |
[23:34] | We’ve been on this for weeks | 我们已经在这守了几个星期了 |
[23:36] | and had nothing but our asses handed to us. | 什么也没捞着 |
[23:38] | And if for some reason the Fuentes brothers show up tonight, | 说不定富恩斯特兄弟今晚就出现了 |
[23:40] | then they’ve already seen my face, so I’m useless. | 他们见过我 所以我在这没什么用 |
[23:43] | And you won’t have to see Quinn hitting on other women. | 你也不必再看奎恩勾搭别的女人了 |
[23:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:48] | – Yeah. Good luck. – Yeah, you too. | -好运 -你也是 |
[24:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:07] | No dial tone. | 没有拨号音 |
[24:08] | He didn’t call anybody. | 他没打给过任何人 |
[24:10] | Who even uses a pay phone anymore? | 现在谁还会用投币电话 |
[24:12] | People who don’t have cell phones. | 那些没有手机的人 |
[24:14] | We caught a break. | 暂时能松口气了 |
[24:15] | But he could have gone anywhere. | 但他可能逃到任何地方 |
[24:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:28] | – It’s luminol. – Luminal? | -喷鲁米诺 -鲁米那?[镇静剂] |
[24:31] | No relation. | 没联系的 |
[24:33] | The hydrogen peroxide and sodium hydroxide react | 过氧化氢和氢氧化钠反应 |
[24:37] | with the iron present in hemoglobin | 血红蛋白里的铁元素 |
[24:39] | and exhibit a…blue glow… | 就会呈现蓝光 |
[24:43] | Why do you have that in your purse? | 你的包包里怎么会有这个 |
[24:45] | It’s not a purse. | 这不是包包 |
[24:47] | And I use this almost every day. | 这东西我几乎天天用 |
[24:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | – A crime scene. – A crime scene? | -有犯罪现场要去 -犯罪现场 |
[25:00] | Are you… | 难道你是… |
[25:02] | A police officer? | 警察 |
[25:04] | “Baywater marina, warehouse 12.” | 水湾码头12号仓库 |
[25:06] | Isn’t that… | 那不就是 |
[25:12] | Here? | 这里 |
[25:18] | Shit. Somebody did see you. | 靠 有人看见过你 |
[25:20] | – Oh, fuck! – We still have time. | -操 -我们还有时间 |
[25:23] | Patrol can’t move until homicide arrives on the scene. | 巡警在凶案组赶来之前不会进入现场 |
[25:25] | That’s at least 15 minutes from now. | 至少还有15分钟 |
[25:27] | How long have you been a cop? | 你当条子有多久了 |
[25:29] | – I’m not a cop. – Well, what are you? | -我不是条子 -那你是干什么的 |
[25:32] | Complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[25:40] | This way. Hurry up. | 这边 赶紧 |
[25:50] | Running pumps the heart faster, and more blood is spilled. | 奔跑导致心跳加快也会流更多的血 |
[26:01] | Look here, how the drops are pooling… | 看这里 血滴开始合并 |
[26:04] | Getting closer together. | 间距越来越小 |
[26:07] | – He’s slowing down? – Yeah. | -他走不动了 -正是 |
[26:10] | This way. | 这边 |
[26:23] | This started out as an ordinary day. | 开始时还是平常的一天 |
[26:26] | In one second, everything changed. | 而下一秒就彻底颠覆 |
[26:30] | Lumen happened. | 是卢蒙导致的 |
[26:32] | Why are you here in Miami? | 你怎么会在迈阿密 |
[26:33] | You were getting on a plane to Minneapolis. | 你当时上了去明尼阿波里斯的飞机的 |
[26:35] | I tried to get on that plane. I couldn’t. | 我有试着离开 可是我做不到 |
[26:38] | I had to stay. | 我必须留下来 |
[26:40] | The guy I shot tonight, | 我今晚开枪打中的那个人 |
[26:42] | he would take these three fingers… | 他曾把这三个手指 |
[26:44] | – You don’t have to tell… – And shove them in my mouth. | -你不用告诉我 -然后塞进我嘴里 |
[26:47] | It tasted like metal. | 尝起来就像金属 |
[26:50] | He would keep them there, so I couldn’t scream. | 他一直塞着 这样我就叫不出来 |
[26:55] | The other guys would just stuff a dirty rag in my mouth, | 其他人只会找块破布塞进我嘴里 |
[26:57] | but not this guy. | 可他不是 |
[26:59] | He liked to hold me down himself. | 他喜欢亲自控制我 |
[27:04] | I saw everything. | 我都看到了 |
[27:10] | How? You were blindfolded. | 怎么可能 你全程被蒙住眼睛 |
[27:20] | Is this your monster? | 这就是残害你的畜生 |
[27:42] | Pardon me, but I couldn’t help noticing | 恕我冒犯 但我情不自禁发觉 |
[27:45] | that you’ve been hanging out with a fool. | 跟你一块的那人一定是蠢蛋 |
[27:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:49] | ‘Cause whoever stood you up es un idiota. | 因为无论谁让你一个人呆着都是傻瓜 |
[27:54] | – I’m Angel. – Yasmin. | -我叫安吉尔 -雅斯敏 |
[27:58] | My favorite flower. | 我最中意的花也叫这名字 |
[28:00] | No? | 太老土 |
[28:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | Do you want to get out of here, Yasminita? | 雅斯敏想离开这儿吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[28:25] | It hurts! Oh, my God! | 好痛 天啊 |
[28:27] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[28:29] | God. Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna inspect your wounds. | 查看你的伤势 |
[28:39] | Yeah, one gunshot wound penetrated the abdominal cavity. | 一枪穿透了腹腔 |
[28:44] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[28:46] | Can’t let me die. | 救救我 |
[28:48] | Come over here and hold this. | 过来按着这里 |
[28:49] | You’re gonna save him? | 你要救他 |
[28:50] | I don’t know who this man is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[28:52] | My name’s Dan. Dan Mendell. | 我叫丹 丹·曼德尔 |
[28:55] | This woman right here, she shot me. | 就是那个女人 她开枪射我 |
[28:57] | I have no idea why. | 我压根不知道为什么 |
[28:59] | You know exactly what you did to me! | 你心里清楚你对我做过什么 |
[29:00] | I’ve never seen this woman before in my life. | 我之前根本没见过这女人 |
[29:02] | – You’re a fucking liar! – You’re fucking crazy! | -你他妈的是骗子 -你他妈的是疯婆子 |
[29:06] | Look, you can’t let me die. I got a wife. | 我不能死 我还有老婆 |
[29:10] | I got a daughter. Please. Just look. | 我还有女儿 求求你 看看 |
[29:13] | Dan Mendell, D.D.S., kids’ dentist. | 丹·曼德尔医生 儿科牙医 |
[29:16] | He’s a rapist. | 他是强奸犯 |
[29:17] | I never did anything to you. | 我压根没碰过你 |
[29:19] | We met in a bar. | 我们在酒吧里遇到 |
[29:20] | But she came on to me. | 然后她主动勾引我 |
[29:21] | And then we get in the car, | 之后我们进到车里 |
[29:23] | – she pulls a gun on me. – You panicked. | -她拔出枪指着我 -你慌神了 |
[29:25] | Because you were gonna shoot me. | 因为你打算开枪射我 |
[29:26] | No, because you recognized me. | 错 因为你认出了我 |
[29:28] | No. I’ve never seen you before in my life. | 没有 我从来没见过你 |
[29:30] | – You know exactly who I am! – She’s crazy. | -你清楚得很我是谁 -她疯了 |
[29:33] | We got a mental situation going on here. | 她肯定精神有问题 |
[29:36] | – You in the corner. – You believe him? | -你去墙角 -你相信他 |
[29:38] | She needs help. | 她需要治疗 |
[29:39] | – This woman needs help. – You’re a piece of shit. | -这女的需要治疗 -你就是一坨屎 |
[29:41] | – Full of shit! – Over there. | -一坨大狗屎 -呆在那里 |
[29:45] | I have to take this call. Stay there till I get back. | 我必须接这个电话 在我回来之前别乱动 |
[29:48] | Don’t leave me alone with her! | 别让我跟她单独在一起 |
[29:49] | Do not move from this spot. | 一动也别动 |
[29:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:57] | – Everything okay? – Die-die. | -没出事吧 -宰宰 |
[30:01] | Hi-hi. Harrison. | 嗨嗨 哈里森 |
[30:03] | I know you’re working, | 我知道你在工作 |
[30:04] | but I thought you might want to take a break. | 但我想或许你该歇一下 |
[30:06] | – It’s wild hearing him talk. – Isn’t it? | -听着他说话怪怪的 -可不是嘛 |
[30:09] | I put him down, and he was up two hours later talking up a storm, | 他睡了2个小时之后就起来滔滔不绝 |
[30:13] | weren’t you? | 对不对呀 |
[30:14] | *Flies in the buttermilk, shoo fly shoo* | *在脱脂牛奶里飞呀飞* |
[30:17] | Here, let me get you on the speaker, | 来 我开了扬声器 |
[30:19] | and you can sing to him too. | 你也可以一起唱了 |
[30:21] | *Lost my partner, what’ll I do?* | *小伙伴不见了怎么办呢* |
[30:25] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[30:26] | *Lost my partner, what’ll I do?* | *小伙伴不见了怎么办呢* |
[30:30] | *Lost my partner, what’ll I do?* | *小伙伴不见了怎么办呢* |
[30:33] | *Skip to the Lou, my darling.* | *蹦跶着进我怀抱吧亲爱的* |
[30:37] | Well, I don’t want to keep you. | 好啦 不耽误你工作了 |
[30:39] | I’m afraid to ask, but… | 我不该提的 不过 |
[30:40] | You want me to stay a few more hours? | 你想我再呆几个小时 |
[30:42] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回家的 |
[30:44] | There’s no place I’d rather be right now. | 那是我现在最想去的地方 |
[30:45] | – Believe me. – Die-die. | -相信我 -宰宰 |
[30:49] | Die-die. I love you. | 宰宰 我爱你 |
[30:57] | – Who are they? – Get off of me! | -他们是谁 -放开我 |
[30:59] | What are their names? | 说他们的名字 |
[31:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:06] | He’s a fucking liar! He knows who they are! | 他他妈的就是一个骗子 他知道他们是谁 |
[31:10] | Who are they? What are their names? | 他们是谁 名字叫什么 |
[31:13] | You are ruining my life! | 你正在毁掉我的生活 |
[31:17] | They ruined mine. | 他们毁了我的 |
[31:24] | If we don’t get help, | 要是不就医 |
[31:25] | Dan the dentist is going to expire. | 这个牙医丹会死掉 |
[31:27] | I don’t care. It’s what he deserves. | 我不管 他活该 |
[31:30] | – It’s what they all deserve. – Shh. | -他们都活该 -嘘 |
[31:34] | They should all get… | 他们都该… |
[31:36] | He’s saying something. | 他在说什么 |
[31:37] | – He’s talking to someone. – She fucking shot me. | -他在给某人打电话 -她他妈的开枪射我 |
[31:40] | – My phone. – Can you hear me? | -我的手机 -你能听到吗 |
[31:44] | She shot me. | 她射我 |
[31:47] | She’s alive. You hear me? | 她还活着 听到了吗 |
[31:53] | That last fucking bitch is alive. | 最后搞的那个婊子他妈的还活着 |
[32:15] | They’re gonna find you… | 他们会找到你 |
[32:18] | You cunt. | 你个荡妇 |
[32:23] | Die-die. | 宰宰 |
[32:35] | Lumen didn’t witness her mother’s murder, | 卢蒙虽没有目睹她母亲被杀害 |
[32:37] | but she was born in blood… | 但她也算浴血重生 |
[32:41] | Like me. | 就像我一样 |
[32:43] | Some experiences are so big, they change your DNA. | 这些经历如此震撼以至于改变了你的基因 |
[32:47] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:51] | We clean up. Homicide will be on us soon. | 清理现场 凶案组快到了 |
[32:57] | Hose this area down. | 用水冲刷这里 |
[32:58] | Make sure everything flows through the grate. | 把一切都冲到栅栏下面 |
[33:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[33:06] | To get my car. We have to move this body. | 把车开过来 我们要转移他的尸体 |
[33:16] | About time. | 来的正好 |
[33:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:23] | A hooker called in some gunshots, | 一个妓女报警听到枪声 |
[33:25] | but didn’t actually see the shooter. | 但没见到开枪的人 |
[33:26] | – Where’s the body? – Well, haven’t found it yet. | -尸体在哪里 -目前还没找到 |
[33:30] | Then what are we doing here? | 那我们在这里干什么 |
[33:37] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[33:42] | Bullet holes, | 弹孔 |
[33:43] | lots of blood, a significant amount of blood… | 大量的血迹 |
[33:46] | definitely some sort of homicidal situation here. | 肯定是某个凶案现场 |
[33:50] | A homicidal situation requires a body. | 凶案的前提是有尸体 |
[33:52] | Why don’t we let the EMTs handle it? | 为什么不召救护车管这事 |
[33:53] | Your average person won’t survive | 一般人在如此大量失血后 |
[33:55] | this amount of blood loss. | 不可能生还 |
[34:01] | There. That blood trail there. | 那里 血迹往那里去了 |
[34:04] | See it? Good chance that trail ends at a dead body. | 看 很可能血迹尽头就是一具尸体 |
[34:07] | – Dexter’s en route, but… – I get it. We can’t wait. | -德克斯特还在路上 -我懂 分秒必争 |
[34:09] | Will you two guys follow us in, in case this bleeder’s alive? | 你们跟着来好吗 说不定伤者还活着 |
[34:45] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[34:50] | This dude is a half liter from dead. | 这哥们再流半升血就死定了 |
[34:54] | Yeah. Hey, fuckwad, are you taking the scenic route? | 嗨 贱人 你走的是观光路线吗 |
[34:57] | Sorry. I was, uh, with Harrison. | 抱歉 我刚才跟哈里森一起 |
[34:59] | He said his first words… “Bye-bye.” | 他刚回说第一个词 “拜拜” |
[35:03] | – Yeah? That’s sweet. – Yeah, it was. | -真的 真好 -是啊 |
[35:06] | I remember your first words… | 我记得你说的第一个词 |
[35:08] | “Shoes.” | “鞋子” |
[35:09] | You were very girlie once upon a time. | 你有段时间挺像女孩的 |
[35:12] | That’s funny, ’cause I always remember my first words as being | 真有趣 我记得我第一次说的是 |
[35:15] | “Hurry the fuck up.” | “他妈的赶紧” |
[35:16] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[35:17] | Masuka and I tracked this dude’s blood | 玛稣卡和我正追寻这家伙的血迹 |
[35:18] | to a pay phone inside a warehouse. | 到了一个仓库里的投币电话旁 |
[35:21] | – You did? – I think this way. | -真的 -我觉得是这边 |
[35:23] | Yeah. We’re gonna keep going. | 我们会继续追 |
[35:24] | – So find us. – Will do. | -跟上我们 -我会的 |
[35:39] | You changed your clothes. | 你换衣服了 |
[35:41] | Here. This is all I have. | 给 我只有这件 |
[35:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | The police are close. You have to get out of here. | 警察快来了 你要赶紧离开这里 |
[35:45] | Go to this address… 3319 Meadow Lane. | 去这个地址 麦兜巷3319号 |
[35:49] | It’s near Kendall. Say it back to me. | 就在肯德尔附近 复述一遍 |
[35:51] | 3319 Meadow Lane, near Kendall. | 麦兜巷3319号 在肯德尔附近 |
[35:54] | This’ll get you in the front door. | 这是前门钥匙 |
[35:55] | Run six, seven blocks. Catch a cab. | 跑过六七道街 然后打辆出租 |
[35:58] | Get cleaned up and wait for me. | 清洗一下 等我回去 |
[36:00] | I have it from here. | 剩下的就交给我了 |
[36:01] | – You want me to go now? – Yes. | -你现在想让我走 -没错 |
[36:04] | No, I’m not leaving you. | 不行 我不能留你一个人 |
[36:06] | Yes, you are. | 走 你得离开 |
[36:09] | I-I can help you move the body. | 我 我可以帮你抬尸体 |
[36:18] | Who the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[36:19] | Go, now. Go! | 走 现在就走 |
[36:25] | Compartmentalization is a joke. | 防火分隔区就是一个笑话 |
[36:28] | Fires rip through buildings all the time | 无论各个分区怎样进行分隔 |
[36:30] | no matter how closed off parts of them are. | 火总是会将建筑付诸一炬 |
[36:34] | Life is the same way. | 生活也是如此 |
[36:37] | It cannot be contained. | 各种身份的掩饰终究是徒劳的 |
[37:20] | Fuck. Maybe we should double back the way we came. | 妈的 也许我们应该原路返回 |
[37:31] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[37:34] | Dexter’s car. | 是德克斯特的车 |
[37:42] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[37:44] | You will not believe what I found. | 你们不会相信我发现了什么 |
[37:55] | What in the mother of fuck went on in here? | 这儿他妈的到底发生了什么事 |
[37:59] | I know exactly what happened. | 我很清楚这是怎么回事 |
[38:01] | Two words… autoerotic mummification. | 一言以蔽之…木乃伊式自发性行为 |
[38:06] | See, Mr. Plastic Man | 瞧 塑料男先生 |
[38:09] | shot Captain Bloody Underpants | 在脱裤男窒息时 |
[38:12] | while underpants was in the choke. | 开枪打中了他 |
[38:15] | Mr. Plastic Man has hammocks between underpants’ man chop… | 塑料男做了个吊床 就在内裤男… |
[38:19] | Thanks to Masuka’s keen expertise, | 感谢玛稣卡对此方面的专业知识 |
[38:21] | Debra will be able to close this case. | 黛布拉可以结案了 |
[38:23] | Evidence will go into a banker’s box and be filed away, | 证据会放入银行的存储箱中存档 |
[38:26] | eventually transferred to a storage facility in Bradenton, | 最终转移到布雷登顿市的仓库中 |
[38:30] | and that is where it will stay, | 证据将在那里 |
[38:32] | locked away forever in the dark. | 永远封存于黑暗之中 |
[38:39] | If only everything were that simple. | 如果所有的事情都可以这样简单就好了 |
[38:43] | Thank you for the visual. | 感谢你活灵活现的案件再现 |
[38:45] | Asphyxiation heightens the high | 窒息性爱可增加快感 |
[38:47] | but it’s not without its risks | 但却有危险 |
[38:51] | Either way, I wouldn’t touch the nozzle of that hose. | 不管怎样 我是不会碰那个水管喷嘴的 |
[38:58] | Anything to add? | 有要补充的吗 |
[39:00] | The blood is consistent with Masuka’s theory. | 现场的血迹与玛稣卡的推论一致 |
[39:03] | If there’s any follow-up, I’d be happy to do it. | 如果此案还有任何后续工作 我很乐意接手 |
[39:07] | We’re good here? | 这儿没事了吧 |
[39:08] | You just landed. | 你可刚到这儿 |
[39:10] | I have to relieve Sonya. | 我得接索娅的班去 |
[39:12] | Yeah, we’re good. Drive safe. | 我们这儿没事了 安全开车 |
[39:18] | What a night. | 多疯狂的一夜啊 |
[39:24] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[39:26] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我来了 不是吗 |
[39:32] | Angel? | 安吉儿 |
[39:36] | This is Yasmin Aragon. | 这位是雅斯敏·阿拉贡 |
[39:39] | What is she doing on my couch? | 她在我的沙发上做什么 |
[39:41] | Miss Aragon is friends with los hermanos Fuentes. | 阿拉贡小姐是富恩特斯兄弟的朋友 |
[39:47] | She also has a boatload of drug charges against her. | 而且她身上还背着多项毒品指控 |
[39:52] | Seems like a trade is in order. | 听起来可以做个交易 |
[39:56] | So are we gonna do this or not? | 到底成还是不成 |
[40:02] | Give us a minute. | 我们单独谈谈 |
[40:06] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[40:18] | I saw that she was wearing a Santa Muerte necklace, | 我发现她带着圣徒死神的项链 |
[40:22] | so I introduced myself. | 所以我向她介绍了一下自己 |
[40:25] | If we agree to drop her drug charges, | 如果我们同意取消对她的毒品起诉 |
[40:27] | she thinks she can get the Fuentes brothers in the club. | 她想她可以把富恩特斯兄弟引到夜店来 |
[40:30] | That is… | 就是说… |
[40:33] | If you’re willing to give us another chance. | 如果你愿意给我们一次机会 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry about everything… | 对不起 |
[40:41] | About losing my temper, about what I said earlier. | 我脾气不好 之前说了那些话 |
[40:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:46] | Say that again? | 什么 |
[40:49] | – You were right. – I like the sound of that. | -你说得没错 -我喜欢这态度 |
[40:52] | I did go to I.A.D. | 我去了内务部 |
[40:53] | because I didn’t want my husband disciplined. | 是因为我不想我丈夫受处分 |
[40:56] | I really like being married to you, Angel. | 我确实喜欢嫁给你 安吉儿 |
[40:58] | And I you. | 我也爱你 |
[41:00] | It’s something I never thought would happen to me | 我从没想过我会嫁人 |
[41:01] | because I’ve been so busy making a name for myself, | 我一心忙于自己的事业 |
[41:04] | and now I’m this close to making captain. | 现在我马上就可以升为警监了 |
[41:06] | And I would never do anything to stop you. | 我绝对不会拖累你的 |
[41:08] | Not on purpose, I know. | 我知道你不会有意拖累我 |
[41:11] | But get a stink on you, | 但如果你出事 |
[41:13] | and I start to stink too. | 就等于我出事了 |
[41:16] | We’ll stock up on deodorant. | 我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱了 |
[41:21] | Nice job bringing in the girl. | 你把这个女的带来 做得好 |
[41:27] | Better than a puppy? | 比带只小狗来更好吧 |
[41:30] | I’ll see you back at home. | 回家见 |
[41:46] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[42:04] | Last one. | 最后一瓶了 |
[42:06] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[42:09] | You got glitter on your face. | 你脸上沾着闪粉 |
[42:10] | Yeah… | 是吗 |
[42:12] | Hazard of the job. | 工作需要 没办法 |
[42:15] | I’m not sure it’s in the job description | 我不记得我们工作内容 |
[42:16] | that you have to put your face in Boobie McGee’s tits. | 包括将脸贴在大奶妹的咪咪上 |
[42:18] | Well, you know, | 你清楚 |
[42:19] | the first rule of working undercover is to blend in. | 便衣工作的首要原则就是要融入所在环境中 |
[42:23] | You disappeared. | 然后你离开了 |
[42:25] | I did, didn’t I? | 有吗 |
[42:26] | It’s not funny. | 别开玩笑 |
[42:30] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[42:31] | I… | 我… |
[42:35] | I have feelings for you. | 我想我是喜欢上你了 |
[42:39] | You do? | 真的 |
[42:39] | I tried not to. | 我试过不要这样 |
[42:44] | I like you too… | 我也喜欢你 |
[42:47] | Uh, more than “Like.” | 不只是”喜欢” |
[42:51] | You do? | 真的 |
[42:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:54] | I mean, you’re the one who keeps putting the brakes on. | 你可是一直对我不冷不热的 |
[42:58] | Well, what if I don’t want to do that anymore? | 如果我不再那样呢 |
[43:00] | That’d make me very happy. | 我会非常高兴的 |
[43:06] | If this is gonna end badly… | 如果我们不会有好结果 |
[43:10] | Will you please just tell me now? | 请你现在就告诉我 |
[43:14] | Morgan, I just said I want to be with you. | 摩根 我刚说了我愿意和你在一起 |
[43:18] | I mean, what more do you want? | 难道还需要再说什么吗 |
[43:22] | Well, I mean, sometimes you mumble, | 有时候你说话嘀嘀咕咕 |
[43:25] | and it’s kind of hard to understand you. | 我很难明白你什么意思 |
[43:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[43:30] | How’s this? | 那这样呢 |
[43:45] | I tried to send this woman 1,500 miles away, | 我试图将这个女人打发到一千五百英里之外 |
[43:48] | and she boomeranged back into the house I shared with Rita. | 结果她一个回马枪出现在我和丽塔的房子里 |
[43:52] | Lumen? | 卢蒙 |
[43:53] | So much for keeping the different parts of my life separate. | 让我的各种身份互不干扰真不是轻松的活 |
[44:18] | Sorry, I’ll just be in here. | 对不起 我在那边等你 |
[44:29] | There are towels… somewhere. | 毛巾在…某个地方 |
[44:33] | I found some in a box. | 我在盒子里找到了几条 |
[44:37] | I also found this robe. | 还找到这件浴袍 |
[44:39] | Is it okay if I borrow it? | 我能不能借用一下 |
[44:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[44:47] | The tub’s not draining. | 浴缸的下水道有点问题 |
[44:52] | Sometimes the thingy gets stuck. | 有时候下水道会堵住 |
[45:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:04] | Do you need to sit down? | 需不需要坐一下 |
[45:11] | Yeah, for a minute. | 是的 坐一会 |
[45:19] | I know you… | 我知道了 |
[45:21] | What you are… | 你究竟 |
[45:23] | deep down… | 是个什么人 |
[45:25] | Aside from your police job | 除了警察的工作 |
[45:26] | and your extracurricular activities. | 和业余时间所做的事情 |
[45:32] | You’re a father. | 你是一个父亲 |
[45:35] | I saw the pictures out there. | 我看到外面的照片了 |
[45:38] | Three children? | 三个孩子吗 |
[45:43] | The two oldest are with their grandparents… | 大的两个孩子和他们的爷爷奶奶 |
[45:46] | Their dad’s mom and dad. | 他们亲爸爸的父母们在一起 |
[45:50] | You have a son? | 你们生了一个男孩 |
[45:53] | Harrison. | 他叫哈里森 |
[45:57] | He just started talking… | 他刚开始说话 |
[45:59] | Today. | 就在今天 |
[46:05] | He’s tremendous. | 他真棒 |
[46:10] | It’s… | 就… |
[46:14] | Just the two of you? | 你们两人相依为命 |
[46:17] | And an Irish superhero nanny. | 还有一位爱尔兰裔的超级保姆 |
[46:27] | Never thought my life would turn out like this. | 从没想到我的生活会变成这个样子 |
[46:35] | I had imagined… | 我所想的生活… |
[46:37] | A totally different life for myself too. | 也与现在完全不同 |
[46:41] | I always did everything by the book, you know? | 知道吗 我的生活就跟教科书一样循规蹈矩 |
[46:43] | Go, go, go. | 日复一日 |
[46:45] | Never stopped to think. | 从没停下想过自己的生活 |
[46:49] | There was high school and college and graduate school… | 高中 大学然后是研究生 |
[46:53] | Owen. | 和欧文 |
[46:58] | We were gonna get married at the house that I grew up in. | 我们准备在我长大的房子里结婚 |
[47:03] | On my wedding day, I… | 结婚那天 我… |
[47:06] | I tried on the dress, and I looked out the window | 我试穿着婚纱 望出窗口 |
[47:08] | at the backyard where the aisle was, and… | 看着铺着红地毯的院子 |
[47:12] | I saw everything that that aisle was leading to… | 我看见了走过红地毯将要面对的所有事情 |
[47:16] | babies and… | 生孩子和… |
[47:19] | Matching dinnerware… | 配齐整套的餐具 |
[47:22] | Sunday barbecues. | 周日的烧烤 |
[47:26] | And I couldn’t breathe. | 我那时觉得无法呼吸 |
[47:29] | I had to get out of there and… | 我不得不逃离那里 |
[47:32] | Find something… | 去寻找 |
[47:36] | More. | 更有意义的生活 |
[47:46] | Then everything happened, and… | 然后发生的这一切 |
[47:51] | I actually thought, | 我真的曾想过 |
[47:53] | “This is what I get | “这是我试图 |
[47:56] | for trying to… | 寻找 |
[47:59] | Live my own life.” | 新生活的报应” |
[48:03] | Do you have any idea what I’m talking about? | 你明白我说的是什么吗 |
[48:09] | A little. | 明白一些 |
[48:14] | But tonight I felt this, like… | 但…今晚我感受到了 |
[48:18] | This… | 这种 |
[48:21] | Peace. | 心里的平静 |
[48:25] | And it’s because he’s dead. | 是因为伤害我的人死了 |
[48:34] | And I know that it’s not gonna last. | 我知道这种平静不会持续很久 |
[48:39] | And when it wears off, | 当平静散去 |
[48:39] | I’m gonna have to find the rest of them… | 我就不得不去寻找其他伤害我的人 |
[48:44] | Because that’s the only way | 因为这是唯一 |
[48:45] | that I’ll find that peace again. | 能让我心里保持平静的方法 |
[48:53] | I don’t even have a name for what I’m feeling. | 我甚至不知道这种感觉确切是什么 |
[48:57] | I do… | 我知道 |
[48:58] | The dark passenger. | 是心魔 |
[49:01] | I can’t get revenge for Rita’s death, | 我无法为丽塔的死复仇 |
[49:03] | but I can help Lumen avenge what was done to her. | 但我可以帮助卢蒙找回公道 |
[49:13] | How many more were there? | 伤害你的人 还剩下几个 |