时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | He’s calling me over. | 他叫我过去 |
[00:14] | Officer Manzon, go to him. | 曼宗警官 过去吧 |
[00:16] | Lieutenant, no, this is a problem. | 警督 不行 会出问题的 |
[00:18] | These guys are dangerous. | 这些家伙很危险 |
[00:19] | Stand down, Morgan. | 闭嘴 摩根 |
[00:26] | Drop the gun now! | 马上把枪放下 |
[00:29] | Our informant, Yasmin Aragon, | 我们的线人 雅斯敏·阿拉贡 |
[00:31] | was shot and killed. | 也中弹身亡了 |
[00:32] | This is a fucking disaster. | 这真他妈是场灾难 |
[00:34] | If mistakes were made, | 如果有问题 |
[00:35] | they most certainly were not mine. | 那肯定也不怨我 |
[00:38] | I just gave you 500 bucks. | 我才给了你500块 |
[00:40] | And I told you about the girl. | 我也告诉你那姑娘的事了啊 |
[00:41] | But if you want to find out who she is, | 但要想知道她是谁 |
[00:43] | where she’s from, and what she’s doing in that damn house, | 从哪儿来 在那该死的屋子里做什么 |
[00:46] | you’re gonna have to pay. | 你还得给钱 |
[00:48] | Boyd wasn’t the only one who did this to me. | 博伊德并不是残害我的唯一凶手 |
[00:50] | There were others. | 还有别人参与 |
[00:51] | Besides the ones that we’ve already taken care of, | 除了那几个被我们收拾掉的 |
[00:55] | Suit and Tie. | 西装男 |
[00:56] | He’d take off his jacket | 他会脱掉上衣 |
[00:58] | and fold it very carefully, | 认真叠起来 |
[01:00] | like he didn’t want to mess it up. | 像是不想弄皱了 |
[01:02] | Someone tried to move the girls in the barrels. | 有人把桶里的姑娘弄出来了 |
[01:07] | – Where’s the driver? – He took off. | -司机呢 -跑了 |
[01:09] | That means he’s still mine to find. | 这么说他还是我的猎物 |
[01:11] | You’re never gonna guess who this truck is registered to. | 你绝猜不到这车在谁的名下 |
[01:13] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[01:15] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:16] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[01:20] | That’s the guy who folded his jacket. | 就是那个叠衣服的 |
[01:22] | His name’s Cole Harmon. | 他叫科尔·哈蒙 |
[01:23] | He’s Jordan Chase’s head of security. | 乔丹·切斯的安全主管 |
[01:26] | – That’s Cole. – And Boyd. | -那是科尔 -还有博伊德 |
[01:28] | And Dan the dentist. | 还有丹 那个牙医 |
[01:29] | It’s them from, like, 15 years ago. | 这是…他们15年前的照片 |
[01:32] | What does this mean? | 照片意味着什么 |
[03:30] | We are born primal. | 我们自出生起 |
[03:36] | Conceived with the impulse to fight… | 便有竞争的天性 |
[03:39] | For what we desire. | 有欲有求 |
[03:46] | It’s written in our genes. | 这录入了我们的基因 |
[03:50] | It’s engraved in our souls. | 刻入了我们的灵魂 |
[03:54] | But we’ve traded the wilderness for pavement, | 可我们放弃田园 建之以公路 |
[03:57] | trees for skyscrapers. | 牺牲森林 盖之以高楼 |
[04:00] | We’ve lost touch with our instincts, | 我们摒弃了人的本能 |
[04:03] | with what we are. | 人的天性 |
[04:05] | We have fallen from nature’s grace. | 我们已忘记天恩之浩荡 |
[04:09] | But we shall be delivered! | 但是 我们要自我救赎 |
[04:20] | It’s time to tap into your primal selves | 是寻找真我之意义 |
[04:23] | and seize the power of instinct. | 把握天性的力量的时候了 |
[04:27] | We’re gonna cast off those shackles | 我们要挣脱生命的桎梏 |
[04:30] | that bind us to jobs we hate, | 抛开厌倦的工作 |
[04:32] | people we don’t love, | 远离憎恶的人群 |
[04:34] | lives that aren’t worth living. | 将那没有意义的生活一脚踢开 |
[04:38] | We are going to… | 我们要… |
[04:41] | Take it! | 拿…下… |
[04:42] | I’ve never been around so many people | 这是我头回身处如此庞大的人群 |
[04:44] | that made me feel normal. | 却感到自己无比正常 |
[04:51] | Really normal. | 比起这帮怪物我太正常了 |
[04:52] | – The power of risk! – Take it! | -冒险的力量 -拿下 |
[04:55] | – The power of desire – Take it! | -欲望的力量 -拿下 |
[04:57] | – The power of instinct – Take it! | -天性的力量 -拿下 |
[04:59] | Instincts are all I’ve ever had. | 天性是我的立身之本 |
[05:02] | Cole Harmon, Chase’s chief of security… | 科尔·哈蒙 切斯的安全主管 |
[05:05] | Torturer, rapist, killer. | 虐待 强暴 杀人 无恶不作 |
[05:07] | It’s time to tap into my primal self. | 是时候让我寻求自己的”真我意义”了 |
[05:09] | – The power of life! – Take it! | -生命的力量 -拿下 |
[05:11] | – We’re gonna take it! – Take it! | -我们要拿下 -拿下 |
[05:14] | – Take it! – Take it! | -拿下 -拿下 |
[05:15] | – Take it! – Take it! | -拿下 -拿下 |
[05:16] | All right. | 就该这样 |
[05:20] | Lieutenant Laguerta! | 洛格丽塔警督 |
[05:22] | Lieutenant, multiple rounds were fired at the recent Club Mayan shootout. | 警督女士 近日的玛雅酒吧枪击案交火甚巨 |
[05:25] | Was Miami Metro responsible for the deaths of innocent bystanders? | 请问警方是否该为无辜者遇难负责 |
[05:29] | I have nothing to say at this time. | 现在无可奉告 |
[05:30] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:31] | Do you agree with the Mayor’s assessment? | 市长先生的观点您认同吗 |
[05:32] | Did this operation needlessly put people at risk? | 警方行动的是否无谓地殃及了民众 |
[05:35] | Every undercover operation is high risk. | 任何潜伏行动危险性都很大 |
[05:37] | Is there going to be an independent investigation | 此次枪击案会进行 |
[05:38] | – of the shooting? – No comment. | -独立调查吗 -无可奉告 |
[05:40] | Have you personally retained counsel? | 您自己是否雇佣了辩护律师 |
[05:42] | Counsel? | 律师 |
[05:44] | Isn’t it true the victims’ families have filed a civil lawsuit? | 受害家属不是已经提起民事诉讼了吗 |
[05:49] | Let me through. Excuse me. | 对不起 借过 |
[05:50] | Let me through. | 劳驾 |
[05:52] | Lieutenant Laguerta neither confirming nor denying | 针对近日在玛雅酒吧发生的枪击案 |
[05:55] | Miami Metro’s culpability | 洛格丽塔警督对警方是否失职 |
[05:57] | in the recent Club Mayan shootout. | 不置可否 |
[05:59] | As we know, two innocent people are dead, six… | 据我们所知 两名无辜市民遇害 另有六人… |
[06:02] | Did ballistics come in? | 弹道分析出来了吗 |
[06:04] | It’s good news. Bullets from the victims’ bodies | 好消息是遇害者所中子弹 |
[06:06] | belong to the Fuentes brothers, not us. | 由富恩特斯兄弟射出 而不是我们 |
[06:08] | That is good news, | 的确是好消息 |
[06:10] | but this is far from over. | 可这案子的麻烦还多着呢 |
[06:12] | I’m sure you all heard the Mayor’s statement. | 你们肯定听过市长的声明了 |
[06:14] | A prime example of how shit just rolls downhill. | 妈的 屋漏总要偏逢连夜雨 |
[06:16] | He should have kept his mouth shut until all the facts came out. | 事实没查清前他就该闭上那张臭嘴 |
[06:19] | He was right. This operation was too risky, | 市长没说错 这次行动的确风险过大 |
[06:21] | and now because of us, | 现在就因为我们 |
[06:23] | two innocent people are dead. | 有两名无辜市民遇害 |
[06:25] | Not by our bullets. | 又不是我们开的枪 |
[06:26] | Shots would have never been fired | 要是我们不搞这次夜店行动 |
[06:28] | if we hadn’t been set up on that club. | 就不会有任何人中枪 |
[06:30] | Those are the facts. | 这就是事实 |
[06:31] | On the up side, Carlos Fuentes is dead. | 换个角度想 卡洛斯·富恩特斯死了 |
[06:35] | None of us should have any illusions. | 谁也别心存幻想了 |
[06:37] | There are gonna be consequences. | 我爸不是李刚 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I’ve seen that look on her face before. | 没错 她那表情我以前见过 |
[06:46] | Someone’s about to get bent over and fucked. | 马上要有人完蛋了 |
[06:49] | It’s gonna be me, isn’t it? | 应该是我吧 |
[06:50] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸的 |
[06:52] | No, you didn’t. You were following orders. | 不是你 你只是服从命令听指挥 |
[06:54] | Laguerta’s orders, just like the rest of us. | 洛格丽塔下的令 咱们都没错 |
[06:56] | That’s what you put in your report, right? | 你报告也是这么写的对吧 |
[06:57] | You were following her lead? | 你按她命令行事的 |
[06:59] | I haven’t written it yet. | 我还没写呢 |
[07:01] | I’m still sorting through the events in my mind. | 我还在清理这案子的思路 |
[07:03] | Sorting through what exactly? | 你清哪门子思路 |
[07:05] | What I’m gonna say about them. | 具体怎么向上面汇报 |
[07:06] | Here’s a crazy idea. How about the truth? | 我这么说也许欠妥 但实话实说不行吗 |
[07:08] | Deb, I’m on it. | 黛布 让我考虑下 |
[07:20] | Who’s that? | 那边是谁 |
[07:21] | It’s Yasmin’s mother. | 雅斯敏·阿拉贡的母亲 |
[07:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:27] | Three people are dead… | 一下死了三个… |
[07:28] | Carlos Fuentes and two girls. | 卡洛斯·富恩特斯跟那两个姑娘 |
[07:30] | Nobody’s crying about Carlos. | 卡洛斯死了连个哭的都没有 |
[07:32] | Fuentes was a scumbag. | 富恩特斯就是个烂仔 |
[07:34] | Yeah, he’s a scumbag that I shot and killed. | 是 是个被我一枪爆头的烂仔 |
[07:37] | And? | 怎么 |
[07:38] | What’s the problem? | 有什么不对吗 |
[07:40] | Don’t tell me you feel bad about killing him. | 可别告诉我你为杀了他感到难过 |
[07:43] | I don’t. | 没 |
[07:46] | That’s the problem. | 可这才不对劲 |
[07:58] | Yasmin didn’t feel any pain. | 雅斯敏没经历痛苦 |
[08:03] | She died instantly. | 她马上就走了 |
[08:10] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:24] | I have some bad news for everyone. | 我有些坏消息要告诉各位 |
[08:28] | You’re all going to die. | 你们都将死去 |
[08:31] | Some of us sooner than others. | 可有人要先于别人 |
[08:33] | Some of us sooner than others. | 可有人要先于别人 |
[08:35] | And if you’re not in touch with your primal self, | 如果你不能正视自己的”真我” |
[08:38] | you’re already dead. | 便同死人无异 |
[08:40] | You may be breathing and walking around, | 也许你呼吸自如 动作伶俐 |
[08:42] | but you’re an empty shell, | 但只是一副空皮囊 |
[08:43] | one of the herd, | 芸芸众生 |
[08:45] | completely unaware of what you truly want. | 你完全不知晓自己究竟要什么 |
[08:48] | And when we come back, | 但待我们回归自我时 |
[08:50] | we’re gonna start using your instincts | 挖掘到自己本性时 |
[08:52] | to design the life that you deserve, | 设计好自己应有的人生时 |
[08:54] | fuel the passion to make it real, | 点燃激情让梦想成真之时 |
[08:57] | and find the power… | 我们就会发现人生的力量… |
[08:59] | To take it. | 就是决心拿下 |
[09:04] | Jordan Chase’s “Take It Now” experience | 乔丹·切斯《现在就拿下》讲座 |
[09:07] | will resume at 2:00 P.M. | 午后2:00继续 |
[09:09] | In the meantime, we invite you to visit our vendors. | 期间请大家光临我们的贩售摊点 |
[09:14] | Jordan promises change, | 乔丹信誓旦旦说人生可以改变 |
[09:16] | but he also accepts credit cards. | 可他也接受刷卡消费 |
[09:22] | Lumen? | 卢蒙 |
[09:24] | Can you talk? | 方便讲话吗 |
[09:25] | Or are you about to have a major life revelation? | 还是你正要来次内心本性大释放 |
[09:28] | No, that came around 9:00 A.M. | 不 那一般发生在早上九点左右 |
[09:30] | when I realized I really wanted a doughnut. | 当我发现自己超想吃个甜甜圈时 |
[09:31] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[09:33] | I haven’t been able to find out | 我怎么也想不通 |
[09:35] | how these guys know each other. | 他们怎么会勾搭在一起 |
[09:37] | The picture was taken when they were teenagers, but… | 照片拍摄在他们十几岁时候 可是… |
[09:39] | Did you check high schools? | 查高中的事了吗 |
[09:41] | Cole went to Westland Prep in Hialeah, | 科尔上了海厄利亚的西陆预科 |
[09:44] | and Dan the dentist went to | 牙医丹去了克罗尔·盖布斯 |
[09:45] | St. Joseph’s Academy in Coral Gables. | 的圣约瑟学院 |
[09:48] | Boyd… There’s nothing on Boyd. | 至于博伊德… 没他的资料 |
[09:50] | Yeah, he probably never saw the inside of too many classrooms. | 或许他压根没念过几年书 |
[09:53] | I was able to find out something else about Cole. | 科尔那边我又找到些东西 |
[09:56] | – What? – He was in the Marines. | -什么 -他曾在海军服役 |
[09:58] | He got bounced on dishonorable discharge. | 后因行为不当被清退 |
[10:00] | He beat up a superior officer and put him in the hospital. | 这家伙把他的顶头上司打得住了院 |
[10:03] | This is a dangerous guy, Dexter. | 德克斯特 他很危险 |
[10:05] | Do you remember the marks I had on my back? | 你还记得我后背那些鞭痕吗 |
[10:07] | That was Cole. | 就是科尔干的 |
[10:10] | So be careful. | 所以你要当心 |
[10:12] | You getting any rest? | 你睡会儿了吗 |
[10:15] | I fall into a deep sleep | 每天凌晨一点到一点一刻 |
[10:16] | from 1:00 to 1:15 every morning. | 我都睡得不错 |
[10:20] | When this is over, I expect to sleep for a year. | 等这一切结束了 我想好好睡它个一年 |
[10:26] | I’ll talk to you later. | 待会聊 |
[10:27] | Mr. Morgan. Cole Harmon. | 摩根先生 我是科尔·哈蒙 |
[10:29] | I’m sure you remember me from our visit to the station. | 我们去过警局 你肯定还记得我吧 |
[10:32] | Mr. Chase spotted you from the stage. | 切斯先生在台上就认出你了 |
[10:34] | He’s very interested in speaking with you. | 他很想和你聊聊 |
[10:35] | He was wondering if you’d join him in his suite for a few minutes. | 想问你是否愿意去他房间待几分钟 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:41] | How about right now? | 现在如何 |
[10:47] | All the way to the end. | 一直走到头 |
[11:11] | I’m disgusted, to tell you the truth. | 实话告诉你吧 我听腻了 |
[11:12] | You haven’t been listening to a word I’ve said. | 你压根就没听我在说什么 |
[11:15] | Call me back when you stop being a piece of furniture. | 等你有心思听了再打给我吧 |
[11:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:20] | New client. | 新客户 |
[11:21] | Good to see you again, Mr. Morgan, | 摩根先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[11:23] | especially under better circumstances. | 尤其不是在警局那种地方 |
[11:25] | Call me Dexter. | 叫我德克斯特吧 |
[11:26] | Jordan. | 叫我乔丹 |
[11:27] | Can I offer you a drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[11:28] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:31] | – Think I know why you’re here. – You do? | -我大概知道你干嘛来这里 -是吗 |
[11:33] | You’re searching for a way to cope with your loss. | 你是想办法抚慰丧妻之痛 |
[11:37] | I know your history, Dexter. | 德克斯特 我知道你的过去 |
[11:38] | I thought I recognized you when we met at the station, | 开始我以为是在警局认识的你 |
[11:40] | but it hit me later on. | 后来才想起 |
[11:42] | You wife was murdered. | 你太太被谋杀了 |
[11:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:45] | They any closer to catching Trinity? | 他们抓到三一杀手了吗 |
[11:49] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[11:50] | I followed that case very closely. | 那个案子我跟得很紧 |
[11:52] | Trinity… A religious man, | 三一杀手 有信仰的人 |
[11:54] | family, good life. | 有家室 日子过得不错 |
[11:56] | Yet he was working through such rage, | 可他还要与心魔斗争 |
[11:58] | harboring so many secrets. | 隐藏着惊天秘密 |
[12:00] | I have to be honest. | 我必须坦诚地说 |
[12:01] | He fascinated me on a deep level. | 他令我极度着迷 |
[12:03] | What else do Jordan and I have in common? | 乔丹和我还有哪些相似之处呢 |
[12:06] | I certainly don’t mean to imply any sympathy for him. | 我绝没有任何同情他的意思 |
[12:09] | He’s a monster, no question. | 他是魔鬼 毫无疑问 |
[12:13] | I can’t imagine your frustration, | 我不敢想象你的绝望感受 |
[12:15] | knowing he’s out there, unpunished. | 任由他逍遥法外却无能为力 |
[12:19] | It hasn’t been easy. | 这可不轻松 |
[12:20] | No doubt. | 当然 |
[12:22] | And now you’re a single father, | 现在你成了单身父亲 |
[12:23] | which has its own set of challenges. | 又是雪上加霜 |
[12:29] | Why did you want to see me? | 你干嘛要见我 |
[12:31] | I’ve developed a theory on how the primal self deals with tragedy. | 我创立了一套理论 借助”真我”渡过难关 |
[12:37] | I have to prepare for the next session, | 我得准备下面的演讲了 |
[12:38] | but I am very interested in what happened to you. | 不过我对你的事非常感兴趣 |
[12:41] | I would like to discuss your situation in depth at another time | 希望再找个时间深入谈一下你的情况 |
[12:44] | if you’re open to that. | 如果你有空的话 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 行 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 那好 |
[12:48] | By the way, have you made any progress on Boyd Fowler? | 对了 博伊德·福勒的案子有进展吗 |
[12:52] | I’m not really aware of all the details. | 具体细节我不太清楚 |
[12:54] | You should probably speak to one of the detectives. | 也许你应该问问那些警探 |
[12:56] | Of course. | 好的 |
[12:58] | I look forward to our next talk. | 期待我们下次谈话 |
[13:06] | There’s a little something in there for Harrison. | 里面是给哈里森的一些小玩意儿 |
[13:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:24] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[13:25] | Close the door. | 门关上 |
[13:36] | You know there’s a lot of heat coming down on us, | 你也知道最近我们的压力很大 |
[13:39] | and the public’s demanding blood. Our blood. | 公众呼吁凶案真相 我们酿的凶案 |
[13:41] | Matthews wants someone’s head. | 马修斯需要找人承担责任 |
[13:45] | Sounds like Santa Muerta’s catching on. | 听着像圣徒死神要来了 |
[13:48] | I’m putting Cira Manzon on disciplinary leave. | 我会让希拉·曼宗被处分性停职 |
[13:52] | What? | 什么 |
[13:53] | I need to put a face on it. | 我总得让人去扛这责任 |
[13:55] | What’s wrong with your face? | 为什么不是你 |
[13:56] | – Detective… – You can’t pin this on her. | -警探 -这事怪不得她 |
[14:00] | Her actions precipitated the shooting. | 她的冒失导致了行动失控 |
[14:01] | She wasn’t even supposed to be there. | 她根本就不该在那里 |
[14:03] | I tried to take her off, and you wouldn’t let me. | 我想让她撤出来 不是你不许吗 |
[14:05] | That’s your impression. | 这只是你的印象 |
[14:06] | No, that’s what happened. | 不 这是事实 |
[14:09] | Look, I was the detective in charge, | 听着 当时我是负责的警探 |
[14:11] | so if you want to fuck somebody over, | 你要想搞谁 干脆搞我吧 |
[14:14] | here’s your scapegoat. | 我当你替罪羊好了 |
[14:15] | I know your instinct | 我知道你的脾气 |
[14:17] | is to take the fall for your team. | 就知道为你的人扛事儿 |
[14:18] | You’re on my team. | 咱们也是一家人啊 |
[14:20] | In fact, you fuckin’ took over my team, | 可你他妈却对我的人乱施号令 |
[14:22] | and I had your back, | 然后让我给你背黑锅 |
[14:24] | ’cause your team, my team, whatever, | 什么他妈你的人 我的人 |
[14:25] | it’s all the fuckin’ same. | 不都他妈一样吗 |
[14:26] | Cira’s just starting out. | 希拉刚进警署不久 |
[14:28] | Her career will take the smallest hit. | 职业生涯的冲击最小 |
[14:31] | She’ll recover quickly. | 她这一页很快就掀过去了 |
[14:33] | If something like that had happened to me back then, | 要是过去有人这么暗算我 |
[14:35] | I never would have made detective. | 我他妈绝不当这狗屁警探 |
[14:37] | We were all there together. | 当时我们都在一起 |
[14:40] | So why can’t we just hold tight | 怎么就不能拧成一股绳 |
[14:42] | and weather the fuckin’ storm together? | 就算他妈天大的事一起扛着不就得了 |
[14:45] | Fuckin’ think about it. | 你他妈自己想想吧 |
[15:03] | Does your printer ever work? | 你的打印机到底能使吗 |
[15:04] | Lu? | 卢 |
[15:07] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[15:11] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[15:16] | I bet you’re tan. | 你肯定晒成古铜色了 |
[15:18] | The sun feels closer here, | 这边的太阳感觉真近 |
[15:20] | even though I know it actually physically is not, | 虽然我知道物理学上这不可能 |
[15:22] | it feels like it’s right there. | 感觉这太阳都能一手抓到 |
[15:24] | You’re in Miami? | 你在迈阿密吗 |
[15:26] | I got a sunburn just renting the car. | 我租车的时候晒伤了 |
[15:30] | I came to see you. | 我是来看你的 |
[15:33] | You did? | 看我 |
[15:34] | Lu, I’ve respected your wishes. | 卢 我尊重你的梦想 |
[15:36] | Since the day of the wedding, | 从婚礼那天起 |
[15:38] | I haven’t called, I haven’t emailed, | 我就没打过电话 没发过邮件 |
[15:39] | I haven’t even texted. | 连短信都没发过 |
[15:41] | It’s like my life stopped that day | 从你走了之后 我的生活就像是 |
[15:43] | when you left, | 被定格在了那一天 |
[15:44] | and I need to get unstuck. | 我得让自己解脱出来 |
[15:47] | I feel the way to do that is to see you, face to face, | 我想见见你 面对面谈谈 |
[15:50] | without 75 of our closest friends and family staring at us. | 而且没有我们的75个好友跟家人盯着 |
[15:55] | Please, will you see me? | 拜托 你会见我吗 |
[16:01] | I… | 我 |
[16:03] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[16:04] | Tomorrow. | 那就明天 |
[16:08] | Lu? | 卢 |
[16:10] | I’m staying at the Blue Pelican Motel. | 我住在蓝鹈鹕旅馆 |
[16:12] | There’s a cafe across the street. | 街对面有一个咖啡店 |
[16:14] | Meet me there tomorrow at noon, okay? | 明天中午我们在那儿见 好吗 |
[16:15] | Okay, noon. | 好吧 中午见 |
[16:22] | I got you some supper. | 我给你带了晚餐 |
[16:23] | Hot and sour soup, fried rice with tofu. | 酸辣汤 炸豆腐炒饭 |
[16:25] | That’s what you like, right? | 你喜欢吃这个吧 |
[16:27] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 |
[16:31] | No, I’m not staying. | 不用了 我马上走 |
[16:34] | Oh, right. | 噢 我忘了 |
[16:35] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[16:40] | You’re tired. | 你看起来很累的样子 |
[16:41] | I spent the entire day | 我死盯着电脑 |
[16:43] | staring at that laptop, | 整整一天 |
[16:45] | and I got exactly nowhere. | 但一点线索也没有 |
[16:48] | Well, the good news is | 恩 好消息是 |
[16:49] | you won’t be on that computer tomorrow. | 明天你不用再对着电脑了 |
[16:52] | I have something I need you to do. | 我需要你做点事情 |
[16:53] | What? | 做什么 |
[16:54] | – Shopping. – What kind of shopping? | -去购物 -购哪种物 |
[16:56] | Supplies. We have to make a room where Cole will be dispatched. | 装备 我们要布置房间处决科尔 |
[17:01] | It has to be covered in plastic. | 需要用塑料布将房间 |
[17:03] | So does Cole. | 和科尔裹好 |
[17:05] | To catch the blood. | 以免房间沾上血迹 |
[17:09] | I made a list. | 我写了一个购物清单 |
[17:12] | Duct tape, 30 yards of clear polyethylene sheeting. | 胶带 30码长透明聚乙烯塑料布 |
[17:16] | And garbage bags, three mil, black. | 还有垃圾袋 厚度是3密耳 黑色的 |
[17:21] | When are you gonna do it? | 你准备什么时候动手 |
[17:22] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[17:24] | I booked a room right next to Cole’s. | 我预订了科尔隔壁的房间 |
[17:26] | You’re gonna do it in the hotel? | 你准备在宾馆里动手吗 |
[17:28] | No choice. | 没办法 |
[17:29] | Jordan’s next gig is in Sarasota. | 乔丹演讲的下一站是萨拉索塔市 |
[17:32] | He and Cole will be hitting the road right after the seminar ends. | 这次演讲后 他和科尔会马上动身去下一站 |
[17:36] | So tomorrow night’s the night. | 这么说 明天晚上就是科尔的死期 |
[17:42] | There’s a parking lot right on the corner of Fourth and Bay. | 港湾和第四大街的拐角有一个停车场 |
[17:45] | Meet me there tomorrow at noon, | 明天中午我们在那里见 |
[17:46] | and I’ll pick up the supplies. | 你把买到的装备给我 |
[17:48] | 1 clock would be better, | 最好一点钟见 |
[17:51] | just so I have enough time to shop. | 这样好有…足够时间买东西 |
[17:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:58] | A few months ago, I was shopping for a wedding dress, | 几个月前 我要选购的还是婚纱 |
[18:01] | and now I’m shopping for… | 现在却要买… |
[18:04] | 30 yards of polyethylene sheeting. | 30码长的聚乙烯塑料布 |
[18:07] | It’s crazy, isn’t it, | 真是太疯狂了 不是吗 |
[18:08] | how quickly you can get used to the supremely weird? | 要多久才能适应这超级诡异的生活啊 |
[18:13] | Tell me about it. | 这我倒有不少经验 |
[18:26] | – Thanks for covering. – No problem. | -多谢替我照顾宝宝 -没事 |
[18:27] | Sonya just left. | 桑娅刚走 |
[18:33] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·克斯 |
[18:34] | I know you’re hurting, so I’ll reserve judgment, | 我知道你在精神痛苦期 我就不说你什么了 |
[18:38] | but I gotta draw the line somewhere. | 但总得有个限度 |
[18:40] | It was free. | 那是免费送的 |
[18:44] | It can’t hurt, can it? | 不要白不要 是不是 |
[18:46] | Maybe I’ll come away with something. | 也许能帮我卸掉点担子呢 |
[18:47] | Yeah, a really ugly onesie. | 是啊 这么难看的连身裤确实该扔 |
[18:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | If it’s working, who am I to poop on your parade? | 也许这种演讲有用 我凭什么给你泼凉水呢 |
[18:54] | And your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[18:57] | I’ve got six mandatory sessions | 因为卡洛斯·富恩斯特的死 |
[18:58] | with a shrink coming at me because of Carlos Fuentes. | 今天开了六场强制参加的会议 还见了位心理医生 |
[19:05] | Feels like a big, fat fucking waste of time, too. | 感觉就是他妈的浪费时间 |
[19:07] | I mean, I’d kill that fucktard all over again. | 再来一次的话 我很乐意再杀那混蛋一遍 |
[19:09] | I’d empty a fucking magazine in him. | 打光所有子弹 把他打成筛子 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 算了 |
[19:17] | Maybe that’s something worth talking about. | 也许我们可以谈谈其它的 |
[19:22] | I always thought if I landed a bullet | 我过去还以为如果我开枪打死了人 |
[19:24] | that it would bother me. | 我会心神不安 |
[19:28] | That it would… | 会… |
[19:31] | It would be a burden to take another’s life. | 会让我觉得是个沉重的负担 |
[19:38] | They don’t issue guns to lab geeks, | 你们这些实验室怪胎不能配枪 |
[19:39] | so you have no idea what I’m talking about. | 所以你根本不懂我在说什么 |
[19:41] | I can imagine. | 我想象得到 |
[19:45] | I don’t feel bad. | 没有一丝内疚 |
[19:46] | Me, of all people. | 和其他人不同 我没有 |
[19:49] | I don’t feel anything. | 任何感觉 |
[19:56] | Maybe I’ve just run out. | 也许是我因为我太疲惫了 |
[19:59] | Dad once told me that… | 爸爸曾跟我说 |
[20:03] | Some people deserve to die. | 有些人的死是罪有应得 |
[20:09] | You believe that? | 你相信这话 |
[20:12] | You believe some people deserve to die? | 你相信有些人活该去死吗 |
[20:15] | Some people don’t deserve to live. | 有些人不配活在世上 |
[20:19] | Trinity should be dead. | 三一杀手是死有余辜 |
[20:20] | Not Rita, not Lundy. | 但丽塔不应该死 蓝迪也不应该 |
[20:26] | Maybe the world is better off without Carlos Fuentes. | 也许没有卡洛斯·富恩斯特 这个世界会更好 |
[20:35] | I’d pretty much given up hope. | 我基本已经放弃希望了 |
[20:37] | I figured I was destined to go through life alone, | 我认为我命中注定孓然一人 |
[20:40] | and then I started listening to one of your CDs. | 然后我开始听你的某张碟 |
[20:43] | The primal Self? | 是《真我意义》吗 |
[20:44] | I started listening in the car on the way to work. | 我开始在上班路上听 |
[20:47] | Three weeks later, | 三周后 |
[20:48] | I met my soul mate, | 我遇见了我的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:50] | and now we have a baby on the way! | 现在我们的孩子就要出生了 |
[20:53] | Come on up here. | 请上台来 |
[20:54] | Come on! Come on, honey! | 来吧 上来吧 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | Cole will be at his post for the rest of the session. | 剩下的时间 科尔会一直呆在岗位上 |
[21:07] | That gives me an hour. | 这样我就有一个小时的时间 |
[21:41] | I’ll have to do this in the dark. | 我得在一片漆黑里动手 |
[21:44] | 14 steps to the pillow, | 到枕头的距离是14步 |
[21:46] | give him the needle, and drag him to my room. | 给他一针 然后将他拖到我的屋子 |
[21:49] | 60 seconds tops. | 最多需要60秒 |
[21:56] | Jordan’s about to lose his number one fan. | 乔丹大概要失去他的头号粉丝了 |
[22:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:13] | No, no, it’s me. | 不 不 是我 |
[22:15] | Really. | 是我的问题 |
[22:18] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来漂亮极了 |
[22:19] | I don’t, really. | 我真的不是 |
[22:21] | You do. | 是的 没错 |
[22:22] | You always do. | 你一直都是这么漂亮 |
[22:29] | Miami suits you. | 迈阿密这座城市适合你 |
[22:31] | You must love all these Art Deco buildings. | 你肯定爱死这些装饰艺术风格的建筑了 |
[22:34] | Can’t get enough of ’em. | 总也瞧不够 |
[22:39] | Steph had her baby. | 斯蒂芬有宝宝了 |
[22:40] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢 那太好了 |
[22:41] | She was due last month. | 她的预产期应该是上个月 |
[22:43] | Yes. Meet Mavis. | 是的 来见见梅维丝 |
[22:47] | Look at her. | 瞧她 |
[22:50] | Mavis? | 梅维丝 |
[22:51] | Mark’s grandmother. | 来自马克祖母的名字 |
[22:52] | The name came down to Mavis or Madison. | 梅维丝或麦迪逊 |
[22:54] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[22:55] | Your niece could have been named | 你的侄女差点用 |
[22:57] | after the city where you and I did our Sunday beer runs. | 我俩周日办啤酒派对那城市的名字命名 |
[23:00] | Cooler heads prevailed… mine. | 他们比我冷静多了 |
[23:02] | How is Steph doing? | 斯蒂芬怎么样 |
[23:05] | She’s tired, | 她累坏了 |
[23:06] | glad to not be pregnant anymore, | 很高兴终于把孩子生出来了 |
[23:08] | cries at commercials… | 看广告都会掉眼泪 |
[23:10] | And is transcendently happy. | 但是非常开心 |
[23:14] | Your parents miss you. | 你的父母惦记着你 |
[23:17] | They’d like to know that you’re safe. | 他们想知道你平平安安 |
[23:19] | You can tell them. | 你…可以告诉他们我没事 |
[23:22] | Well, I’m thinking of not going back, too. | 我也不准备回去了 |
[23:26] | What? | 你说什么 |
[23:27] | You were right. | 你做的对 |
[23:28] | We were trapped in our jobs, trapped in that city. | 我们都是受工作所累 困在那个城市里 |
[23:30] | We’d have been trapped in a life we didn’t want. | 我们陷在我们不想要的生活中 |
[23:32] | It’s time for that to change. | 是时候改变这一切了 |
[23:37] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[23:38] | Lu… | 卢 |
[23:39] | I bought these round the world tickets. | 我买了环球旅游的票 |
[23:41] | Broke the bank. | 把钱全花光了 |
[23:43] | We can literally hop on and hop off in any city. | 我们现在可随心所欲去随便哪个城市生活了 |
[23:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:48] | No matter what you do, whoever you are, | 不管你做什么 你是什么样的人 |
[23:52] | I want to take this journey with you. | 我都希望和你一起成行 |
[24:00] | Have you met someone? | 你遇到心仪的人了吗 |
[24:01] | I’ve met a lot of people here, | 在这我见了很多人 |
[24:03] | but not like you’re thinking. | 可不是你想的那种关系 |
[24:05] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能就这样一走了之 |
[24:08] | Me showing up like this is sudden, I know. | 我知道我这样出现很突然 |
[24:12] | We had five years. | 我们在一起五年了 |
[24:14] | Take a night to think it over. | 今晚上好好想想 |
[24:17] | I’m going either way, but I’d rather go with you. | 不管怎样我都会走 但我希望能和你一起 |
[24:21] | Meet me here tomorrow night | 明天晚上我们在这儿见 |
[24:24] | and tell me your decision. | 然后告诉我你的决定 |
[24:30] | God fucking damn it. | 天杀的 |
[24:31] | – What is it? – Un-fucking-believable. | -这是什么 -真他妈的不敢相信 |
[24:33] | Lieutenant, will there be any other… | 警督 是否有其它… |
[24:35] | I don’t know who your sources are, | 我不知道你消息的来源 |
[24:36] | but I can confirm that Detective Morgan | 但我可以肯定的告诉你 摩根警探 |
[24:38] | was in charge of the operation. | 是这次行动的负责人 |
[24:40] | Holy shit. | 胡说八道 |
[24:41] | She’s blaming everything on me. | 她把所有责任都推到我身上 |
[24:43] | Is it true that Detective Morgan | 摩根警探 |
[24:44] | has been placed on disciplinary leave? | 是否会因工作失误而离职 |
[24:46] | As of today, she’s being placed on immediate suspension with pay, | 从今天开始 她会立即带薪停职 |
[24:50] | pending the results of… | 等待调查结果… |
[24:52] | Whoa! Not the plasma. | 小心我的等离子电视 |
[24:54] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[24:55] | I thought we were actually friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[24:57] | Deb, wait. | 黛比 等等 |
[25:00] | I can’t do it. | 这我可忍不了 |
[25:02] | I can’t let her throw me under the bus and drive over me, | 我可不会让她把我推到车轮底下 |
[25:04] | then back up a few fuckin’ times and drive off. | 来来回回压过几遍 再他妈拍拍屁股走人 |
[25:25] | Fuck! Shit! Fuck! | 妈的 该死的 |
[25:28] | Didn’t you see me driving up? | 你难道没看见我正开过来吗 |
[25:29] | Didn’t you see me backing out? | 难道你没看见我正在倒车吗 |
[25:31] | You know, there’s a reason | 女士 你知道倒车镜 |
[25:31] | why cars have rearview mirrors, lady! | 是做什么用的吗 |
[25:35] | I mean, shit, look at that. | 该死 看看 |
[25:37] | This here’s fiberglass. Can’t pound that out. | 这是玻璃纤维的 可没法敲回原样 |
[25:40] | I’m gonna have to pull that whole quarter panel off. | 我得把整个后翼侧板卸下来 |
[25:41] | How do I know it wasn’t already there? | 谁知道这是不是旧伤 |
[25:43] | You just hit my car. | 你刚刚撞了我的车 |
[25:45] | I was distracted. Just let me give you some cash. | 是我走神了 我赔钱给你好了 |
[25:48] | No cash! I don’t want cash! | 不要钱 我不要赔偿 |
[25:51] | We’ll do this on the up-and-up, | 我们公事公办 |
[25:52] | ’cause that’s the kind of guy I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[25:54] | We just let the insurance dudes hash this out. | 我们让保险的人来费心好了 |
[25:57] | You do have insurance, don’t you? | 你有车险的对吧 |
[25:58] | – Yeah. – Well, halle-fuckin’-lujah. | -有 -真他妈感谢万能的上帝 |
[26:01] | Now, let’s just, uh, trade some info here | 现在我们沟通下信息 |
[26:04] | and get this sorted out. | 然后再看怎么解决 |
[26:08] | Look, now, we can either do this the right way, | 听着 我们要不就自己解决 |
[26:11] | or I can call up the po-lice, | 要不我就叫警察来 |
[26:12] | let Miami’s finest handle it. | 让迈阿密的精英们来处理 |
[26:14] | – It’s your call. – No. | -你决定吧 -别 |
[26:14] | No, no, no. I… | 别叫警察 我… |
[26:26] | The Jordan Chase experience seminar | 乔丹·切斯的现场讲座 |
[26:28] | will resume tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. Sharp. | 明天早8点准时继续进行 |
[26:30] | Vendors are open tonight till 7:00 P.M. | 纪念品销售晚7点结束 |
[26:32] | How was your day? | 你今天如何 |
[26:34] | I guess working for Jordan has its benefits. | 我想替乔丹工作也自有它的福利 |
[26:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:40] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[26:42] | I’m on my way. | 我马上到 |
[26:42] | No, I mean, I’m here in the lobby. | 不 我是说我到大厅里了 |
[26:52] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么跑这儿来了 |
[26:53] | I got into a car accident. | 我出了场车祸 |
[26:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 我没事 |
[26:58] | It was my fault. | 是我不好 |
[26:59] | Actually, no, it was Owen’s fault. | 不 事实上应该是欧文的错 |
[27:03] | Owen who? | 谁是欧文 |
[27:05] | My ex-fiance. | 我的前未婚夫 |
[27:08] | He’s in Miami. | 他来迈阿密了 |
[27:11] | Why? | 来做什么 |
[27:14] | He came to see me. | 来看我 |
[27:16] | Don’t worry, I didn’t tell him anything about anything. | 别担心 我跟他什么都没说 |
[27:20] | He asked me to go away with him. | 他让我跟他走 |
[27:22] | Just up and leave all this behind. | 就这么走人 抛开所有一切 |
[27:30] | As if I could. | 好像我可以一样 |
[27:33] | You could, you know. | 你可以的 你知道的 |
[27:38] | Do you want me to go? | 你希望我走吗 |
[27:41] | If you want to… | 如果你自己想走的话 |
[27:43] | Go. | 走吧 |
[27:48] | This is the only part of my life | 我们现在做的一切 |
[27:49] | that makes sense anymore. | 是我生活中唯一有意义的事了 |
[27:53] | What about Owen? | 那欧文怎么办 |
[27:55] | He’s leaving. | 他会离开的 |
[27:55] | – When? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[28:01] | Stay the night. | 今晚就待在这儿吧 |
[28:03] | The seminar’s out for the day, | 白天的演讲结束了 |
[28:04] | and Cole could be anywhere. He could see you. | 科尔随时会出现 他可能会看见你 |
[28:06] | It’s too risky to have you walk through the lobby again. | 再出现在大厅里太危险了 |
[28:10] | If I stay, | 如果我待在这儿 |
[28:13] | does that mean you’re not gonna kill Cole tonight? | 是不是你今晚不打算杀科尔了 |
[28:15] | No, it’s still happening. | 不 计划照旧 |
[28:23] | We’re gonna prepare the room together. | 我们一起布置房间 |
[28:49] | This is all much easier with a partner. | 有个搭档 做起来轻松多了 |
[29:01] | But a partner in what? | 但这又算是什么搭档呢 |
[29:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没事先告诉我 |
[29:07] | I was planning to. | 我想要告诉你的 |
[29:09] | I have no idea how the press got hold of it. | 我不知道媒体会对这事盯这么紧 |
[29:12] | Maybe it was because you fucking leaked it. | 也许是他妈因为你走漏了风声 |
[29:13] | You’ll be a desk jockey for a few weeks, | 你会先做几个星期的文职 |
[29:15] | then your union rep will have you reinstated. | 然后工会的负责人会让你官复原职 |
[29:17] | This time next year, all will have blown over. | 明年的今天 这事就烟消云散了 |
[29:20] | It’s just your word against mine | 只有你的报告是针对我的 |
[29:22] | and everybody else that was there. | 当时可还有其它同事在场 |
[29:23] | Some people don’t agree | 没人会相信 |
[29:25] | with your version of the events. | 你对这件事的解释的 |
[29:27] | Who’d you get to lie for you? | 谁会替你扯谎 |
[29:30] | Batista? | 巴蒂斯塔吗 |
[29:31] | Batista’s gonna back your fuckin’ story? | 巴蒂斯塔会替你编故事吗 |
[29:33] | Do I have to go to Matthews with this? | 难道非要我去找马修斯吗 |
[29:35] | You watch yourself, detective. | 警探 你小心点 |
[29:38] | We wouldn’t want your reinstatement to be delayed. | 我们可不希望你的复职调令因故迟迟不发 |
[29:42] | God. | 该死的 |
[29:45] | I was fucking happy for you when you got married. | 你们结婚时 我竟然还他妈的替你们开心 |
[29:48] | I actually thought that you being with Batista | 我原以为你和巴蒂斯塔在一起 |
[29:50] | might make you a nicer person. | 近朱者赤 你会变成一个更好的人 |
[29:54] | I never expected you to fuckin’ eat him alive. | 但从没想过结果却是他近墨者黑 |
[30:20] | Cole’s other victims. | 科尔的其他受害者 |
[30:22] | Why did you put their pictures up? | 你为什么要把这些照片挂起来 |
[30:23] | Cole needs to see what he’s done. | 要让科尔看看他造的孽 |
[30:27] | What do you get out of all this? | 你这样做是为了什么 |
[30:30] | I like knowing that the men who did this to you | 我想知道伤害你的这些人 |
[30:32] | won’t do it to anyone else. | 不会再有机会去伤害其他人 |
[30:37] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是为了我 |
[30:42] | You’re standing here. | 你可就站在这儿呢 |
[30:44] | Look at all this. | 看看这一切 |
[30:46] | If you didn’t know me, you’d still be in this room. | 即使你不认识我 你也会在这里 |
[30:51] | Boyd wasn’t your first. | 博伊德不是你杀的第一个人 |
[30:56] | You’ve been doing this a long time. | 你做这些已经是老手了 |
[31:03] | It’s Cole. | 是科尔 |
[31:07] | We’ll wait for him to go to sleep, | 我们等他入睡 |
[31:08] | then you take off and I grab him. | 然后你离开 我去抓他 |
[31:11] | What’s that? | 这是什么东西 |
[31:13] | M-99. Animal tranquilizer. | M-99 动物麻醉剂 |
[31:16] | Gives me a few hours to wrap his body in plastic | 将他的身体用塑料缠住固定在桌子上 |
[31:19] | and secure him to this desk. | 需要几个小时时间 |
[31:21] | You’re gonna kill him while he’s still out? | 你准备在他昏迷时杀他吗 |
[31:23] | No, I’m gonna wake him up, | 不 我会叫醒他 |
[31:24] | see if he’ll give up the other two names | 看他会不会说出照片上 |
[31:26] | of the men in the pictures. | 另外两个人的名字 |
[31:28] | My knife can be very persuasive. | 我的刀可会循循善诱了 |
[31:33] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[31:45] | Tie my other arm! | 把我另外一只胳膊也绑起来 |
[31:46] | Do it now! | 快绑啊 |
[32:10] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | No! | 不 |
[32:29] | No! Let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[32:31] | No! Let me out of here! | 不 让我离开这儿 |
[32:58] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:59] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[33:00] | What about Cole? | 科尔人呢 |
[33:02] | He’s back at the seminar by now. | 他现在已经回去开会了 |
[33:07] | The screamer spent the night. | 那女人喊了一夜 |
[33:09] | So you’re not gonna kill him? | 你不打算杀他了吗 |
[33:10] | No, I am. | 不是 我会杀的 |
[33:12] | I’ve been thinking about it all night. | 我想了一整夜 |
[33:15] | Cole makes his security rounds at every session. | 科尔在每场讲座期间都要例行巡逻 |
[33:17] | So… | 就是说 |
[33:19] | I’ll wait for him by the service elevator | 我会等在服务电梯 |
[33:20] | and M-99 him there. | 把他麻倒 |
[33:23] | I would have rather grabbed him at night, | 我宁愿在晚上去抓他 |
[33:25] | but I can make this work. | 不过现在勉为其难也能做成 |
[33:26] | And what about me? | 我呢 怎么办 |
[33:27] | You’ll wait until the session starts. | 你就静候到讲座开始 |
[33:30] | Everyone will be in the seminar. | 所有人都会去会场 |
[33:31] | You won’t be spotted when you leave. | 你走时不会有人看到 |
[33:33] | Just steer clear of the service elevator. | 小心服务电梯就好 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 明白 |
[33:39] | – I can’t believe it. – What? | -真不敢相信 -什么 |
[33:43] | I actually slept. | 我竟然睡着了 |
[33:58] | – Do you want to get up? – No. | -想起床吗 -不 |
[34:00] | Do you want to go back to sleep? | 那想再睡会儿吗 |
[34:01] | No. | 不 |
[34:02] | Do you want to just… | 你想… |
[34:03] | No, I just… I don’t want to do anything. | 不 我什么都不想 |
[34:05] | I just want to lie here. | 我只是想躺着 |
[34:06] | It’s Sunday. I’m allowed. | 今天周日 我放假 |
[34:11] | LaGuerta’s an evil bitch. | 洛格丽塔就是个巫婆 |
[34:14] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不是 |
[34:19] | Maybe she is. | 或许就是 |
[34:23] | The best way to get back at her | 报复她最好的办法 |
[34:24] | is to do exactly what she says. | 就是乖乖按她说的做 |
[34:26] | Go on leave, talk to your union rep, | 继续休假 找你们工会代表谈谈 |
[34:29] | get reinstated, | 然后再复职 |
[34:30] | then come back and kick as much ass as you possibly can. | 回去上班 然后再大展身手 |
[34:37] | No one, not even LaGuerta, | 没人能 即便是洛格丽塔 |
[34:40] | can deny that you’re a great detective. | 也无法否认你是个优秀的警探 |
[34:42] | At the end of the day, | 最终 |
[34:43] | you’ll be the one left standing. | 你一定是那个笑到最后的人 |
[34:44] | At then end of the day? | 在最后 |
[34:45] | Yeah, you know, when all is said and done. | 是的 就是一切尘埃落定的时候 |
[34:59] | Sounds like one very long day. | 听起来很难熬啊 |
[35:08] | I smell coffee. | 我闻到了咖啡香 |
[35:08] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在可不是个好时候 |
[35:09] | Well, it is for me. | 对我来说挺好的 |
[35:13] | Hey, Debra Morgan. | 你好 黛布拉·摩根 |
[35:15] | – Liddy, right? – Good memory. | -你是利迪 对吧 -记性不错 |
[35:17] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个姑娘 |
[35:19] | – “This one”? – You and I got something in common. | -“这个吗” -你和我有共同点啊 |
[35:21] | We’ve both been fucked over by LaGuerta. | 我们都被洛格丽塔给耍了 |
[35:23] | Well, maybe we should make matching T-shirts or something. | 或许我们该统一穿件T恤什么的 |
[35:26] | Okay. Well, this one’s going for a fuckin’ breakfast burrito. | 很好有人给你做早餐玉米饼了 |
[35:30] | I’ll see you two later. | 回头见了 二位 |
[35:35] | Call before you come over. | 来前打个电话 |
[35:37] | It’s a common courtesy. | 最起码的礼貌 |
[35:38] | Don’t you want to know about this girl | 难道你不想知道那个 |
[35:39] | shacked up with Dexter Morgan? | 和德克斯特·摩根同居的女孩的事了吗 |
[35:41] | I just staged a little meet and greet with her. | 我刚刚对她有点进展 |
[35:43] | Old P.I. Move. | 很经典的私家侦探行动了 |
[35:45] | So you met her. | 你见过她了 |
[35:46] | Name, Lumen Pierce. | 姓名 卢蒙·皮尔斯 |
[35:48] | Lumen… stupid fuckin’ name. | 卢蒙 真他妈弱智的名字 |
[35:51] | From Minneapolis, Minnesota. | 来自明尼苏达州的明尼阿波利斯 |
[35:52] | Supposed to be married three months ago, | 原本三个月前应该结婚的 |
[35:54] | picture in the paper and everything. | 照片什么的都在里面 |
[35:55] | Just takes off. | 突然就人间蒸发了 |
[35:57] | Shows up here in Miami | 在你的目标他老婆 |
[35:58] | one week before your boy’s wife, Rita Morgan, is murdered. | 丽塔·摩根被杀前一周 来到迈阿密 |
[36:03] | Now, what you think of that? | 你怎么看 |
[36:04] | I don’t know. Is that all you got? | 我不明白 你就发现这些吗 |
[36:06] | It’s a hell of lot more than I had yesterday. | 比我昨天找到的可多多了 |
[36:07] | Well, stay on it. | 很好 继续跟进 |
[36:09] | I’d love to, but I am running out of loot. | 我很乐意啊 不过没银子了 |
[36:12] | I just paid you last week. | 我上周刚给过你 |
[36:13] | And I just fucked up my car | 奎恩 为了你的这些信息 |
[36:15] | getting this info for you Quinn. | 我的车都整坏了 |
[36:16] | Now, this boy is dirty. | 这哥们可不干净 |
[36:17] | What you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[36:19] | I’m not giving you any more. | 我不会再给你钱了 |
[36:20] | You know, I thought you and me had an understanding. | 你知道吗 我以为我们已经有协议了 |
[36:23] | I mean, it’d be a shame | 我是说如果你的小情人 |
[36:24] | if the skirt you’re bonin’ finds out about all this. | 发现你干的这些 那可就尴尬了 |
[36:29] | And how would that happen? | 怎么会呢 |
[36:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:32] | Things go wrong every day. | 每天都会有人出错 |
[36:34] | Fuckin’ motherfucker! | 操 你他妈干吗 |
[36:38] | You two are startin’ to sound more alike every day. | 你俩说话越来越像了 |
[36:41] | Must be love. | 一定是恋爱了 |
[36:44] | Tragedy. | 悲剧 |
[36:47] | Many of us here have experienced it | 我们在座的很多人都有经历过 |
[36:49] | in one form or another. | 这样那样的悲剧 |
[36:51] | The kind that leaves you wondering | 使人不禁疑惑 |
[36:52] | if there’s a reason to go on living. | 还有什么值得让人继续生活 |
[36:54] | For the last two days, | 在前两天 |
[36:55] | you’ve heard me talking about getting in touch | 我曾告诉过你们 |
[36:56] | with your primal self. | 要时刻和自己的内心真我沟通 |
[36:58] | But how does the primal self deal with loss? | 内心真我是如何面对丧失之痛呢 |
[37:02] | Cole’s starting his rounds. | 科尔开始巡逻了 |
[37:04] | He’ll reach the service elevator in five minutes. | 他5分钟内会到达服务电梯 |
[37:06] | In three minutes, so will I. | 我3分钟内就到 |
[37:07] | There’s someone in this room | 这间房里就有人 |
[37:09] | who is dealing with that very question. | 正在处理这样的问题 |
[37:11] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[37:15] | Come and join me on stage, Dexter. | 过来 到台上来 德克斯特 |
[37:18] | I know you weren’t expecting this, | 我知道你没想到 |
[37:19] | but it’s important. | 但这很重要 |
[37:21] | Please. | 请吧 |
[37:23] | So much for slipping out quietly. | 悄悄溜走是不可能了 |
[37:25] | – Dexter! – Dexter. | -德克斯特 -德克斯特 |
[37:26] | They want you, Dexter. | 他们需要你 德克斯特 |
[37:29] | Dexter. Dexter. | 德克斯特 德克斯特 |
[37:31] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[37:32] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[37:34] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[37:57] | Dexter works with Miami Metro Homicide. | 德克斯特在迈阿密凶案组工作 |
[37:59] | Recently, he lost his wife. | 不久前 他痛失爱妻 |
[38:02] | She was murdered… | 是被谋杀的 |
[38:05] | By the Trinity killer. | 凶手是”三一杀手” |
[38:08] | The very person that Dexter’s department | 就是那个被德克斯特所在警局 |
[38:11] | was hunting. | 追捕的”三一杀手” |
[38:12] | You were the one to find her, your wife? | 是你发现你妻子被害的吧 |
[38:14] | Rita? | 叫丽塔对吧 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna ask you to do something, Dexter, | 我要你按我说的做 德克斯特 |
[38:21] | and it’s gonna be very difficult. | 可能非常困难 |
[38:22] | I want you to relive that moment. | 我希望你能回忆一下当时场景 |
[38:27] | According to the newspapers, | 报纸上说 |
[38:28] | you were supposed to be going away on honeymoon? | 你们正打算去度蜜月 |
[38:34] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[38:36] | Ye… yes. | 是 是的 |
[38:38] | Tell us about it. | 和我们谈谈 |
[38:42] | Well, we postponed the honeymoon | 我们将蜜月延后了 |
[38:44] | because we had a new baby, a boy. | 因为我们有了宝宝 一个男孩 |
[38:47] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[38:49] | Tell me how you found her. | 说说你是怎么发现她的 |
[38:51] | Please. | 请 |
[38:57] | I’d come home after work. | 我下班后回家 |
[39:00] | I remember walking through the house. | 我记得穿过屋子 |
[39:05] | I turned the corner and… | 转过拐角 |
[39:10] | It’s like time actually slowed down | 似乎时间都变停滞了 |
[39:14] | and then stopped. | 静止了 |
[39:18] | It’s just a series of pictures. | 那是一幅幅的画面 |
[39:22] | What’d you see? | 你都看见了什么 |
[39:24] | I saw my son sitting in blood. | 我看见我的孩子坐在血泊之中 |
[39:29] | He was crying. | 他在哭泣 |
[39:35] | So much blood. | 有很多很多血 |
[39:40] | And she was there in the tub. | 她就躺在浴缸里 |
[39:42] | She’d bled out. | 她的血都流干了 |
[39:43] | Her eyes were still open. | 她的眼睛还是睁着的 |
[39:45] | I want you to tell me something, Dexter. | 我想你告诉我 德克斯特 |
[39:46] | I want you to be very honest. | 我希望你能非常诚实的告诉我 |
[39:49] | What did you feel in that moment? | 那一刻 你是什么感受 |
[39:52] | We want to know. | 我们很想知道 |
[39:58] | It’s difficult to put into words. | 那很难用语言表述 |
[40:01] | Everything… | 所有的一切 |
[40:03] | Fell apart. I felt… | 四分五裂 我感觉 |
[40:06] | Shattered? | 分崩离析 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:11] | When the primal self is shattered, | 当内心真我分崩离析时 |
[40:13] | it reaches out in search of what will make it whole again. | 他就要追寻如何才能复原 |
[40:17] | Do you feel that, Dexter? | 你感觉到了吗 德克斯特 |
[40:19] | That hunger inside you to be whole again? | 你内心想要复原的渴望 |
[40:21] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:22] | That hunger is your primal self. | 那种渴望就是你内心的真我 |
[40:25] | You must open your heart and listen | 你必须敞开心扉 静心倾听 |
[40:27] | to what it’s saying. | 本我到底在说什么 |
[40:28] | Many people after suffering a tragedy… | 很多人在经历悲痛之后 |
[40:30] | Mr. Harmon? | 哈蒙先生 |
[40:31] | Spend the rest of their lives as broken beings… | 带着破碎的心度过余生 |
[40:33] | Can you sign this, please? | 你可以签字吗 |
[40:35] | Living in the past. | 活在过去 |
[40:36] | Your primal self is crying out to be whole. | 你的真我渴望重归圆满 |
[40:41] | What is it that will make you whole? | 那么如何才能归于圆满 |
[40:43] | For some, it’s a new job. | 对某些人来说 是换个新工作 |
[40:44] | For others, the love of another person. | 对另一些人来说 是一段新恋情 |
[40:47] | Your primal self will tell you, | 你的真我会告诉你 |
[40:49] | but you have to be open to hearing the message. | 但你必须要能聆听这些信息 |
[40:52] | Are you? | 明白了吗 |
[40:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:54] | Then you’ve just taken your first step | 这样你就跨出了第一步 |
[40:56] | toward happiness. | 迈向幸福的第一步 |
[41:09] | Dexter. | 谢谢德克斯特 |
[42:13] | You fuckin’ bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[42:24] | Not this time. | 这次你不行了 |
[42:42] | I’m gonna take this gag out of your mouth, | 我马上把你嘴里的东西拿掉 |
[42:44] | but if you make one sound I don’t like, | 但要是你敢乱叫一声 |
[42:46] | I’m gonna cut your eyes out. | 我就把你的眼珠子挖出来 |
[42:50] | Blink so I know you understand. | 眨眨眼让我知道你听懂了 |
[42:57] | We know about Boyd | 我们知道这伙人有博伊德 |
[42:59] | and Dan the dentist. | 还有丹 那个牙医 |
[43:01] | And now you. | 还有你 |
[43:04] | Who are the others? | 另外都有谁 |
[43:05] | The guy who held a watch up to my ear. | 那个我能听见他手表声音的家伙 |
[43:09] | “Tick tick tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[43:12] | That’s the sound of your life running out.” | 那是你的生命在流逝 |
[43:16] | What are there names? | 说说名字 |
[43:20] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[43:26] | Huey, | 休伊 |
[43:27] | Dewey, | 杜易 |
[43:28] | and Louie. | 还有路易 |
[43:31] | Look at the women whose lives you destroyed. | 看着这些毁在你手里的女人 |
[43:35] | – Look. | -看看 |
[43:44] | Death was the only kindness you showed them. | 以死谢罪是你唯一能做的 |
[44:08] | It’s a shame you can only die once. | 很可惜你只能死一次 |
[44:41] | You said I’d done this before. That’s true. | 你说我以前干过这样的事 你说的没错 |
[44:46] | This is who I am. | 这才是真正的我 |
[44:54] | When I was a child, my mother was murdered | 当我还是孩子的时候 我妈妈被谋杀了 |
[44:57] | in front of me, and it… | 就当着我的面 那令我 |
[45:01] | Shattered me. | 分崩离析 |
[45:07] | I’ve done this ever since. | 从那时起我就一直这样 |
[45:11] | Because for the longest time, | 因为长久以来 |
[45:13] | it was the only way I could feel… | 那是唯一的办法 可以让我感觉 |
[45:19] | Unbroken. | 完整 |
[45:23] | And then, Rita was killed and | 接着丽塔被杀了 |
[45:27] | none of this made sense anymore. | 我觉得这一切也没什么意义了 |
[45:37] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[45:50] | Miguel couldn’t. | 米格尔无法接受 |
[45:51] | My father couldn’t. | 我父亲也无法接受 |
[45:53] | Can anyone live with the truth of what I am? | 有人可以面对真实的我吗 |
[46:14] | Is Lumen what will make me whole? | 卢蒙是那个可以让我圆满的人吗 |
[46:30] | Moving in? | 你要搬进来吗 |
[46:33] | The lieutenant said I should bring some of my stuff | 警督说我该把自己的东西拿到 |
[46:35] | into this department. | 凶案组 |
[46:37] | It was you. | 是你啊 |
[46:40] | LaGuerta asked you to back her story, | 洛格丽塔要你来替她圆谎 |
[46:41] | and of course you did. | 你就来了 |
[46:46] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[46:48] | “Deb”? | 和你很熟吗 |
[46:50] | Detective Morgan, | 摩根警探 |
[46:53] | you’re the youngest woman in Miami Metro | 你是迈阿密市局里最年轻的 |
[46:55] | to ever make detective, | 女警探 |
[46:57] | and I really admire you, like, a lot. | 我真的很钦佩你 非常钦佩 |
[47:00] | And I came here hoping to learn from you. | 我来这儿是希望向你学习的 |
[47:06] | What you did | 看看你做的事情 |
[47:09] | you would never learn from me. | 你从我这学不到任何东西 |
[47:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[47:15] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会很需要运气的 |
[47:33] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[47:36] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes | 我会尽我所能 |
[47:38] | to set the record straight. | 去拨乱反正 |
[47:41] | I thought you were backing LaGuerta’s story. | 我本以为是你打算替洛格丽塔圆谎 |
[47:43] | No, I didn’t know what I was gonna do. | 不 我不知道我该做些什么 |
[47:46] | I was stuck between a rock and my wife, | 我很难抉择 |
[47:49] | but I decided I’m backing you. | 但我最终决定还是顶你 |
[47:53] | Might not go over too well at home. | 你回家可好受不了 |
[47:56] | Hey, you’re flesh and blood to me, | 你我血肉相连 |
[47:58] | like my kid sister, | 就像我的小妹妹 |
[47:59] | but better because I actually like you. | 更重要的是我真的很喜欢你 |
[48:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[48:07] | It’s okay. | 你没事吧 |
[48:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[48:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[48:31] | Most people wait until the seminar is over | 大部分人都等到讲座结束 |
[48:33] | before checking out. | 才结帐退房 |
[48:34] | Uh, I lose my nanny in an hour. | 一小时后我的保姆就要走了 |
[48:36] | I gotta get back to my son. | 我要赶回去照顾儿子 |
[48:38] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[48:40] | It’s nothing important. | 没什么大不了的 |
[48:41] | Just a little security glitch. | 安保出了点小问题 |
[48:45] | Like your chief of security’s head | 你的安保主管的头 |
[48:46] | is in my luggage? | 就在我行李箱里 |
[48:48] | I want to thank you for coming onstage. | 很感谢你上台来帮我 |
[48:51] | It didn’t seem like I had any choice. | 我似乎没有选择 |
[48:52] | I know it was sudden, | 我知道有点突然了 |
[48:53] | and you probably didn’t appreciate it, | 你可能不太能接受 |
[48:55] | but you’ll look back on it, | 但是如果你回头看看 |
[48:56] | you’ll realize it was worth it. | 你会觉得很值得 |
[48:58] | Don’t forget what happened here this weekend, Dexter. | 别忘了周末这儿发生的事 德克斯特 |
[49:02] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[49:03] | Act on what you’ve learned. | 按你学到的去做 |
[49:05] | Don’t let it slip away. | 别让机会溜走 |
[49:06] | It’s what I tell my clients. | 我一直这么跟我客户讲 |
[49:08] | Tick tick tick? | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[49:09] | That’s the sound of your life running out. | 那是你的生命在流逝 |
[49:12] | My primal instincts were right. | 我最初的直觉是对的 |
[49:14] | Jordan’s one of them. | 乔丹是其中之一 |
[49:19] | Take it, Dexter. | 记住 德克斯特 |
[49:20] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[49:35] | It’s a law of physics | 元素都要统为一体 |
[49:37] | that elements want to unify. | 这是物理法则 |
[49:54] | Single cells in a Petri dish | 培养皿中的单个细胞 |
[49:56] | thrash around until they coalesce. | 挤来挪去最终连成一体 |
[50:08] | And events in the universe that once seemed random | 世间万事看起初看似偶然 |
[50:11] | are eventually revealed to have an underlying connectedness. | 最终发现却都息息相关 |
[50:15] | Jordan Chase is one of them I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定乔丹·切斯就是其中之一 |
[50:18] | “Tick tick tick.” | “滴答 滴答 滴答” |
[50:20] | But he wasn’t in the photo. | 但是照片里没他 |
[50:23] | Maybe he took the photo, I don’t know. | 或许他在拍照 我不清楚 |
[50:27] | We’re gonna take down Jordan Chase? | 我们要扳倒乔丹·切斯吗 |
[50:35] | First things first. | 先做重要的事 |
[50:43] | Just…Let go? | 所以这就是放手吗 |
[51:05] | Just let go. | 就让一切远去 |