时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – Emily Birch? – Is that her… | -艾米丽·伯奇 -就是她吗 |
[00:13] | the one whose blood Jordan wears around his neck? | 乔丹项坠里的血就是这人的吗 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:16] | It was almost 20 years ago. | 事情发生在约20年前 |
[00:18] | He was Eugene Greer. | 那时他叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[00:21] | That’s Jordan Chase? | 他就是乔丹·切斯吗 |
[00:23] | No one could ever take your place. | 没人可以取代你 |
[00:24] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[00:27] | You know, I’m glad you didn’t touch any of them. | 我很高兴你没对她们下手 |
[00:29] | Really? Why is that? | 真的 为什么 |
[00:30] | Because this DNA test will clear you | 因为这份DNA检测会洗清你的嫌疑 |
[00:32] | and leave you all to me… | 然后你就是我的了 |
[00:34] | and to her. | 当然还有她 |
[00:35] | The men who hurt you, they made DVDs | 那些伤害你的家伙 |
[00:37] | of everything they did. | 把他们的兽行全刻了DVD |
[00:38] | Did everyone watch it? | 你们都看了吗 |
[00:39] | I managed to get it out of evidence in time. | 我及时地把它从证据里抽出来了 |
[00:42] | You think you can just pay me off | 你觉得能给我点钱了事 |
[00:43] | like I’m the corner whore? | 就像打发站街女一样吗 |
[00:45] | Stay the fuck away from Deb! | 你他妈离黛布远点儿 |
[00:47] | I trusted you. | 我那么相信你 |
[00:49] | And while you were fucking me, | 你却一边和我亲热 |
[00:51] | you were spreading shit about my brother behind my back. | 一边背地里搞臭我哥 |
[00:53] | Fuck you. | 滚吧你 |
[00:55] | – Who’d you say you were? – A friend of Joey’s. | -你说是谁来着 -乔的朋友 |
[00:57] | I got to pick up a few things for a stakeout. | 我要拿几样东西 有个监视任务 |
[00:59] | It’s for Detective Quinn. You see his name there. | 帮奎恩警探拿的 这有他的签名 |
[01:01] | A strange call came into my office | 我办公室接到个奇怪的电话 |
[01:03] | from an Alex Tilden. | 叫什么亚历克斯·蒂尔登的 |
[01:06] | Alex Tilden, 3040. | 亚历克斯·蒂尔登 3040号 |
[01:08] | Here it is. | 就在这 |
[01:10] | Look at this. Looks like a partial footprint. | 看看这个 像是半个脚印 |
[01:12] | What if the vigilante is one of their victims? | 如果那个清道夫也是受害者之一呢 |
[01:14] | This all becomes so… | 这一切变得那么 |
[01:17] | natural. | 自然 |
[01:18] | – Uhh! – You okay? | -呃 -没事吧 |
[01:21] | Yes. | 没事 |
[01:24] | But with Lumen, I’m someone different. | 但和卢蒙在一起 感觉自己换了个人 |
[01:27] | In her eyes, I’m not a monster at all. | 在她的眼里 我不再是只野兽 |
[03:41] | Detectives. | 二位警探 |
[03:42] | We appreciate you fitting us in. | 谢谢你抽出宝贵时间 |
[03:44] | We wanted to thank you for your phone call | 我们很感谢你的致电 |
[03:46] | regarding Alex Tilden… It was really helpful. | 亚历克斯·蒂尔登那个 帮了我们不少 |
[03:48] | – That’s good to hear. – We followed up immediately. | -很高兴你这么说 -我们立刻到现场去了 |
[03:50] | We went to his house, but… | 我们去了他家 不过 |
[03:51] | It looked like we had just missed him. | 看来我们是扑了个空 |
[03:53] | Oh, that’s unfortunate. | 真遗憾 |
[03:54] | Yeah, it is, because… | 是啊 因为 |
[03:55] | He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. | 他简直就像人间蒸发了 |
[03:58] | I see. | 我明白 |
[03:59] | Yeah, like Cole Harmon. | 就像科尔·哈蒙 |
[04:01] | And Boyd Fowler. | 还有博伊德·福勒 |
[04:02] | Yeah, him too. | 对 还有他 |
[04:04] | Now, I keep asking myself, | 于是我不断问自己 |
[04:06] | what’s the connection? | 这中间有什么关联 |
[04:07] | What do these three people have in common? | 这三人有什么共同之处 |
[04:11] | You. | 结论就是你 |
[04:13] | You’re what they have in common… you. | 你就是他们的共同点 |
[04:14] | Oh, here it comes. | 怎么又来了 |
[04:16] | Why don’t you just… | 干嘛不能别 |
[04:18] | save us a lot of time | 浪费大家时间 |
[04:19] | and tell us what that connection is? | 痛快告诉我们这是怎么一种关联 |
[04:23] | It’s ridiculous | 太荒谬了 |
[04:24] | that you think I have anything to do with this. | 你们竟然认为我能牵涉到这个里面 |
[04:26] | I gave you my DNA! | 我连DNA都让你们采了 |
[04:28] | What were the results? Go on, remind me. | 结果呢 说啊 结果又是什么 |
[04:32] | Your DNA wasn’t found on any of the barrel girls. | 你DNA与那些桶装女尸上的都不匹配 |
[04:35] | That’s correct, so all this right here | 这不就完了 所以 你们跑这里 |
[04:37] | is a colossal waste of my time and yours. | 完全就是浪费你我的时间 |
[04:40] | Well, I’ve got nothing but time. | 我别的没有 时间是大把的 |
[04:41] | So you can keep fooling everybody | 你可以在那些狗屁讲座上 |
[04:43] | in your little seminars, but I’m onto you. | 接着忽悠别人 可我知道你老底 |
[04:45] | You’re obsessed with me. | 你是迷上我了吧 |
[04:47] | That’s what this is about. | 肯定这么回事 |
[04:49] | It happens… you achieve a bit of fame, | 这也正常 一旦人有了些名气 |
[04:51] | and people latch onto you in various twisted ways. | 总有人要想尽办法来纠缠你 |
[04:54] | I’d be careful if I were you. | 假如我是你就会小心点 |
[04:55] | It’s typically seen in someone who’s trying to avoid | 这一般会发生在那些总是无法 |
[04:57] | facing the dismal nature of her own small life. | 正视自己生命中阴暗一面的人身上 |
[05:00] | – I think you slipped up. – It’s not at all healthy. | -你扯太远了 -这心理可不健康 |
[05:02] | And I think a barrel girl got away. | 我认为有个桶装女孩跑了 |
[05:04] | It’s something I can help you with. | 这个问题我可以帮助你 |
[05:05] | And now she’s hunting down the people that took her. | 而她正在追杀那些折磨他的禽兽 |
[05:08] | And people all around you are dropping like flies. | 你身边的人正在一个个像苍蝇般被拍死 |
[05:12] | You could be next. | 下一个可能就是你 |
[05:14] | Seriously, I’ll be fine. | 大可放心 我没事 |
[05:16] | It’s you I’m concerned about. | 让我发愁的只是你 |
[05:18] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 到时别说没警告过你 |
[05:26] | Jordan Chase… | 乔丹·切斯 |
[05:27] | We know exactly where he is. | 他在哪儿我们清清楚楚 |
[05:29] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 不过 |
[05:31] | there’s no way to get to him. | 没法子接近他 |
[05:34] | The entire top floor is guarded. | 整个顶层都有护卫 |
[05:37] | Elevators? | 电梯间呢 |
[05:39] | Monitored. | 有监控 |
[05:42] | Stairs? | 楼梯怎么样 |
[05:44] | Locked from the inside. | 从里面反锁了 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[05:48] | But you know how to pick locks. | 不过你不是会开锁吗 |
[05:57] | Not without setting off the fire alarm. | 除非关了火灾报警器 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 算了 |
[06:06] | So we have to figure out a way to get him to come out. | 那我们得想个办法让他出来 |
[06:10] | How? | 什么办法 |
[06:12] | He has everything he needs up there. | 他那里应有尽有 |
[06:15] | Not everything. | 不完全哦 |
[06:18] | Me. | 没有我 |
[06:20] | He wants me. | 他想抓我 |
[06:22] | No. | 不行 |
[06:23] | There’s got to be a way to use me as bait. | 拿我做诱饵一定行得通 |
[06:26] | It worked with Cole. | 科尔那次就成功了 |
[06:27] | I’m not gonna use you as bait. | 我可不会拿你做诱饵 |
[06:30] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[06:31] | You know I can do this. | 可你知道我可以做到的 |
[06:33] | Yeah, I do. I saw you kill Alex Tilden. | 知道归知道 我还看着你除掉亚历克斯·蒂尔登呢 |
[06:36] | But we have to be extra careful. | 可我们得格外小心 |
[06:37] | Jordan has more than just our eyes on him. | 盯着乔丹的可不止咱俩 |
[06:41] | The police. | 还有警方 |
[06:42] | My sister. | 主要是我妹妹 |
[06:46] | I’m so sorry that I put you in this position… | 真对不起 把你弄得这么难做 |
[06:48] | having to lie to her like that. | 非得对她不停扯谎 |
[06:50] | I don’t like it, but it’s not the first time. | 我也不想 不过也不是第一次了 |
[06:54] | She’s never suspected anything? | 她就一点没怀疑过你吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t know. Maybe Deb has a blind spot | 不知道 黛布也许有个盲点 |
[07:03] | when it comes to me. | 一碰到我就犯糊涂 |
[07:05] | Sometimes I feel like I’m taking advantage of her, | 我觉得自己有时候就是在利用她这点 |
[07:07] | but it’s for the best. | 可也是为大家好 |
[07:09] | She’s not like us. | 她不像咱俩 |
[07:12] | “Us.” | 咱俩? |
[07:25] | Oh, uh… | 啊呜 |
[07:27] | There’s a camera in the room. | 屋里有个摄像头 |
[07:31] | The baby monitor is picking up the signal. | 儿童监视器接到了同频信号 |
[07:33] | Somebody’s watching us. | 有人在监视我们 |
[07:40] | Jordan has to be behind this… | 一定是乔丹在幕后 |
[07:42] | and close by. | 甚至就在身边 |
[07:43] | Wireless cameras have a limited range, | 无线摄像头都有一定信号范围 |
[07:46] | their signal routed to a recording unit… | 信号要发送到视频采集设备 |
[07:48] | in a vacant apartment… | 可能是间空屋子 |
[07:51] | a motor home. | 活动房车 |
[07:56] | a van. | 或是辆厢式车 |
[08:21] | It could be anywhere. | 都有可能 |
[08:33] | Jordan Chase is up to his ball sack in this. | 乔丹·切斯这鸟人肯定跟这事有关 |
[08:35] | I fucking know it. | 我他妈的感觉不会错 |
[08:36] | Just means we keep digging. | 那我们就继续查吧 |
[08:38] | You coming in? | 你不进去吗 |
[08:40] | Uh, I got to grab something from my car. | 我得从我车里取点东西 |
[08:41] | I’ll be right up. | 一会儿上去 |
[08:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[08:52] | My union appeal’s been denied. | 工会否决了我的上诉 |
[08:54] | I am now officially terminated. | 我现在…正式下岗了 |
[08:58] | So how’s your day? | 你日子过得还滋润吗 |
[08:59] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Don’t want your pity. | -替你难过 -我来不是听你安慰的 |
[09:01] | Good, then… | 好吧 那你… |
[09:03] | 30 years of putting bad guys away, | 30年的警察生涯 打黑除恶 |
[09:05] | this is what them cocksuckers upstairs do to me… | 结果那些只懂拍马屁的高官就这样对我 |
[09:08] | take my pension, wipe their ass with it, | 取消我的养老金 让我做替罪羊 |
[09:10] | and just flush it right on. | 最终把我开除了事 |
[09:12] | Look, I got to get inside. | 我得进去了 |
[09:13] | I need your help on a bust. | 我需要你帮我抓个人 |
[09:16] | A bust? What are you talking about? | 抓人 你说什么呢 |
[09:17] | Something big, | 大案子 |
[09:18] | something big enough to make them stand up and take notice, | 足以让警局高官为之侧目 |
[09:21] | something big enough to make them give my my job back | 足以让他们批准我官复原职 |
[09:22] | on the police force. | 重回警队 |
[09:24] | Your boy Dexter… | 你让我调查的德克斯特 |
[09:25] | What the fuck? What are you doing? | 该死的 你还在纠缠这事 |
[09:27] | Didn’t you hear me, Quinn? | 奎恩 刚才不跟你说了吗 |
[09:28] | I’m not a cop anymore. | 我不再是警察了 |
[09:30] | Now, I need a cop to make this bust. | 现在我需要警察协助才可以抓人 |
[09:32] | No. Forget it. | 没门 别做梦了 |
[09:35] | You little fucking wimp. | 你这个胆小的小白脸 |
[09:38] | You’re up to your ass in alligators with this thing, | 这事因你而起 现在是箭在弦上 |
[09:40] | whether you like it or not. | 由不得你 |
[09:41] | So you’re gonna make this bust, and I’m gonna call you. | 等我电话 你去抓人 |
[09:44] | You’d best come running. | 最好别耽误事 |
[10:04] | What are you in the mood for? | 你想吃点什么 |
[10:06] | I’m thinking seafood. | 我在考虑海鲜 |
[10:07] | It’s a perfect night to grill. | 今晚来个烧烤再好不过了 |
[10:11] | I’ll go check what’s in the fridge. | 我去看看冰箱里有什么 |
[10:28] | Harrison’s baby monitor | 哈里森的儿童监视器 |
[10:29] | made it easy to pinpoint where this was hidden, | 可以轻松定位摄像头的位置 |
[10:31] | but the bigger problem remains… | 但最大的问题在于 |
[10:34] | what exactly has Jordan heard, | 乔丹都听到了什么 |
[10:36] | and where are those recordings? | 监视录像在哪里 |
[10:43] | On second thought, let’s go out to eat. | 我想了下 还是出去吃吧 |
[10:55] | It’s not Jordan. It’s worse. | 不是乔丹干的 比那更糟糕 |
[10:56] | It’s someone from my own station. | 是我警局里人干的 |
[10:58] | What? | 什么 |
[11:00] | Why would somebody from the police department | 为什么警局的人 |
[11:02] | bug your apartment? | 会监视你的住所 |
[11:03] | I don’t know, | 不清楚 |
[11:04] | but there’s a serial number on the camera. | 监控器上面有序列号 |
[11:05] | I’ll go in tomorrow and find out who checked it out. | 明天我去查查 看到底谁在监视我们 |
[11:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:08] | This could have something to do with… | 这也许可能与 |
[11:11] | my sister’s theory. | 我妹妹的推论有关 |
[11:13] | What are you talking about? | 什么推论 |
[11:14] | She has this theory about… | 她推测 |
[11:17] | vigilantes hunting down the rapists. | 有清道夫在猎杀这些强奸犯 |
[11:20] | So you think she planted cameras? | 你是说你妹妹放的摄像头 |
[11:22] | No, it’s not her. I’d know. | 不 不是她 她放的我会知道 |
[11:25] | It could be anyone. | 说不准是谁做的 |
[11:28] | But how could they be onto us? | 但他们怎么会知道我们的事 |
[11:30] | – We’ve been so careful. – I don’t know yet. | -我们那么谨慎 -还不清楚 |
[11:33] | The one good thing | 好在于 |
[11:34] | is that no one has seen those recordings yet. | 还没有人看过监控录像 |
[11:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:38] | Because we haven’t been arrested. | 否则我们早就被抓起来了 |
[11:41] | Jordan is gonna get away with everything, | 结果乔丹会逃过法律制裁 |
[11:44] | and we’re gonna be arrested? | 而我们却锒铛入狱 |
[11:45] | We don’t know that. | 现在下结论为时过早 |
[11:47] | Look, for now, we just pretend like everything’s okay. | 听着 目前我们装作一切正常 |
[11:51] | If we have something to talk about, | 如果要谈事情 |
[11:52] | we talk about it out here, where it’s safe | 我们就出屋在这儿谈 这儿安全 |
[11:55] | but we were so close. | 就要手刃那些恶人了 |
[11:58] | It can’t end this way. | 不能就这样功亏一篑 |
[12:00] | It’s not going to. | 不会的 |
[12:12] | I checked with the apartment manager, | 我调查了公寓管理员 |
[12:15] | then the neighbors. | 还有邻居 |
[12:17] | That motor home is gone. | 那辆活动房车也开走了 |
[12:19] | It’s got to be one of these vans. | 肯定是其中某辆货车 |
[12:21] | You said there were four vans last night. | 昨晚你说有四辆货车 |
[12:23] | It’s down to three now. | 现在剩三辆了 |
[12:25] | I’ll keep checking back. | 我会一直盯着 |
[12:29] | Sonya, everything all right? | 桑娅 一切都好吗 |
[12:30] | Everything is great. | 非常好 |
[12:32] | Astor and Cody are spoiling Harrison silly. | 爱斯特和柯迪都宠坏哈里森了 |
[12:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:36] | He’s taking a little nap now, | 现在他正在小睡 |
[12:37] | so I was just making a list for Sunday, | 我借机给周日列了一个清单 |
[12:39] | and I wondered, do you have any special requests? | 我想知道你有什么特殊要求吗 |
[12:42] | – Sunday? – Harrison’s birthday party. | -什么周日 -哈里森的生日派对 |
[12:44] | Of course! Right. | 对啊 |
[12:46] | Harrison’s birthday. | 哈里森的生日 |
[12:49] | Astor and Cody can’t wait to see you. | 爱斯特和柯迪盼着见你呢 |
[12:51] | I’m looking forward to seeing them too. | 我也想见他们呢 |
[12:54] | But hold on a second. | 请稍等一下 |
[12:56] | It’s not safe to bring everyone here. | 他们到这里来不安全 |
[12:59] | – We can go to them. – You’re coming? | -那我们可以去他们那儿 -你一起吗 |
[13:01] | I just invited myself. | 我刚才说的是”我们”哦 |
[13:03] | Sonya, we’re gonna have the party in Orlando. | 桑娅 我们在奥兰多办生日派对 |
[13:06] | Oh. Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[13:09] | It’s… it’s just easier than making everyone drive down here. | 这样…免得大家折腾到这儿来了 |
[13:12] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[13:16] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[13:20] | Come on, I got to get to work. | 走吧 我得去上班了 |
[13:22] | Keep an eye on these vans and call me if you see anything. | 继续观察货车 发现问题打我电话 |
[13:30] | No torches, no pitchforks, | 没有严阵以待 或剑拔弩张 |
[13:32] | no one looking at me any differently. | 没有人异样地看着我 |
[13:34] | Dex, I need you. | 德克斯 我正找你 |
[13:37] | In a minute. I have something I need to do. | 稍等 我有点事 |
[13:39] | Find out who planted those cameras. | 去查谁安的监控探头 |
[13:41] | We’re all waiting on you. | 大家都等着你呢 |
[13:44] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来事情不妙 |
[13:54] | So, as I was saying, | 正如我之前所说 |
[13:55] | everything keeps leading back to Jordan Chase. | 所有线索都重新指向乔丹·切斯 |
[13:58] | Why would he be running a rape club with these putos? | 可他干嘛和这帮衰男开个强奸俱乐部呢 |
[14:02] | I don’t know. But I’m pretty fucking sure he is. | 目前不知道 但我确定肯定就是这混蛋 |
[14:04] | Where are we on the banker, Alex Tilden? | 那个银行家亚历克斯·蒂尔登 进展如何 |
[14:06] | He’s gone. He disappeared. | 消失得无影无踪了 |
[14:08] | We got his DNA from a toothbrush… | 我们从牙刷上提取了他的DNA |
[14:10] | ties him to the barrel girls, like the others, | 和那几个一样 桶装女尸案他也有份 |
[14:12] | but no connection to Jordan that we can find. | 但无法找到他和乔丹的关联 |
[14:14] | Then I suggest you find that connection. | 那你们继续调查两人的关联 |
[14:16] | I’m on it. | 我在查了 |
[14:17] | – And the dentist, Mendell? – He’s the odd man out. | -那个叫曼德尔的牙医呢 -他不太一样 |
[14:20] | He doesn’t seem to have any connection to any of the other guys. | 貌似和所有人都没有关联 |
[14:22] | Well, again, let’s find that connection. | 那好 我们就来找到关联 |
[14:24] | – Morgan, Quinn. – We got it. | -摩根 奎恩你们负责 -明白 |
[14:26] | Phone the neighbors. Wake the kids. | 要致电他们的邻居 走访儿童 |
[14:27] | Kick the dog. | 连只狗都不要放过 |
[14:29] | Remember that muddy female boot print outside of Tilden’s house? | 记得蒂尔登屋外泥地上那个女人鞋印吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, we found it. | 当然 我们发现的 |
[14:34] | Well, my brothers in blue, | 咱警员兄弟们真给力啊 |
[14:36] | it… | 可是… |
[14:39] | has a twin. | 还有一个鞋印 |
[14:41] | Found it outside the vacant house next door. | 在隔壁的空房子里发现的 |
[14:43] | Let me see that. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[14:46] | Naturally, I went inside. | 我本能地走进去 |
[14:47] | The dining room was spotless, | 餐厅很整洁 |
[14:48] | and I mean recently cleaned kind of spotless, | 我是说那种刚被清理过的 |
[14:51] | unlike the rest of the house. | 不像其他房间那么凌乱 |
[14:52] | My schnoz also detected the smell of bleach. | 而且我嗅到了漂白剂残留的味道 |
[14:55] | One more day, and the smell would have dissipated. | 只要再过一天 这味道就会消失无踪了 |
[14:58] | My guess… | 我推测 |
[15:00] | the vigilante brought your missing banker over | 那个清道夫把这位失踪的银行家带来 |
[15:02] | and offed him right there in the dining room. | 就在这个餐厅里把他干掉了 |
[15:04] | Excuse me, did I hear the word… | 等等 我没听错吧 |
[15:08] | “Vigilante”? | “清道夫” |
[15:13] | It was a theory I was keeping to myself, but… | 这只是我自己的推论 不过… |
[15:17] | it’s out there, but we may have a vigilante on our hands. | 说不定真的有这样一个人存在呢 |
[15:21] | I sent Masuka over to Tilden’s | 我派玛稣卡去蒂尔登家 |
[15:23] | to see if he could comb for any evidence | 看他能不能发现什么可疑迹象 |
[15:25] | that a homicide had taken place. | 证明那里曾发生过命案 |
[15:27] | Keep going. | 干得好 继续 |
[15:28] | Please don’t. | 别再查下去了 |
[15:30] | There are 13 DVDs… | 有13张DVD |
[15:32] | and only 12 victims. | 却只有12名受害人 |
[15:33] | So I’m thinking that one of the barrel girls escaped, | 我猜其中一个女孩儿逃离了魔掌 |
[15:37] | and now she’s after the men that abducted her. | 而她正在尾随这些绑走她的家伙 |
[15:39] | And she is hunting them, and she is killing them. | 她在伺机报复 随时准备下手 |
[15:41] | How is that even possible? | 你警匪片看多了吧 |
[15:44] | The barrel girls are all slight of build. | 这些受害的女孩儿身型都很瘦小 |
[15:46] | Alex Tilden was, what, 175 pounds? | 而亚历克斯·蒂尔登有175磅[约80公斤] |
[15:49] | Minimum. | 保守估计 |
[15:51] | Maybe she had help. | 她可能有帮手 |
[15:53] | Like who? | 谁帮她 |
[15:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:55] | A… | 应该 |
[15:56] | a man… | 是个男的 |
[15:58] | someone she trusts… | 她一定很信任这个人 |
[16:01] | someone who cares about her… | 而这个人也很照顾她 |
[16:02] | a father, a brother, | 比如她老爸 哥哥 |
[16:05] | husband, boyfriend. | 老公 男友这样的角色 |
[16:10] | So now it’s vigilantes and love. | 现在又变成清道夫的罗曼史了 |
[16:13] | Yeah, like Romeo and Juliet, | 就像《罗密欧与朱丽叶》一样 |
[16:15] | except they didn’t kill anyone. | 不过他俩可没杀人 |
[16:17] | No, more like, uh, Bonnie and, uh… Clyde. | 《雌雄大盗》倒是比较贴切 |
[16:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[16:22] | They ended up dead | 他们最后惨死在 |
[16:23] | in a bullet-riddled car. | 一辆布满弹孔的车里 |
[16:25] | We all have our assignments. | 都知道自己任务了吧 |
[16:26] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[16:51] | Closer to ten minutes. | 估计得将近十分钟 |
[16:53] | She likes a cup of coffee with her smoke. | 她一向喜欢边喝咖啡边来根香烟 |
[16:58] | But that’s more than enough time to see that… | 不过对我来说足够找到那个… |
[17:01] | detective Joseph Quinn checked out the cameras… | 约瑟夫·奎恩警探借走了三个监控探头… |
[17:04] | three cameras, to be exact, | 竟然有三个 |
[17:06] | two microphones, a recorder… | 还有两个麦克风 一个录音机 |
[17:08] | only three days ago. | 三天前而已 |
[17:09] | Maybe no one’s seen the footage yet. | 也许还没人看过那录像 |
[17:15] | Case number. | 案件编号 |
[17:17] | It’s from 1982, | 1982年立的案 |
[17:19] | when Quinn was in grade school eating paste. | 奎恩那时还在小学蹦跶呢 |
[17:21] | It’s a fake. | 这只是个幌子 |
[17:31] | No court orders authorized for my address. | 没有任何针对我家的搜查令 |
[17:33] | This is off the books. | 他从办证的手里买的吗 |
[17:46] | Quinn’s doing this on his own. | 奎恩在独立调查我 |
[17:48] | Lumen, plans for lunch? | 卢蒙 要吃午饭吗 |
[17:59] | Start with the hard drive. | 先搜硬盘吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah, any storage devices, video files, | 对 所有存储设备 视频文件 |
[18:03] | flash drives. | 还有各种闪存 |
[18:07] | Wow, this thing is ancient. | 这可真有些年代了 |
[18:09] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[18:10] | Quinn… | 是奎恩 |
[18:12] | My sister’s partner. | 他是我妹的拍档 |
[18:14] | Oh, wow. | 天哪 |
[18:17] | Are they close? | 他们走得很近吗 |
[18:19] | They used to be. | 以前交往过 |
[18:22] | You got anything? | 你有什么发现 |
[18:24] | Not much in the way of video files. | 视频文件里没多少线索 |
[18:26] | Anything of us? | 有我们的视频吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 没有 |
[18:30] | Just a cat that hiccups and farts at the same time. | 只有一只上下通气的猫咪 |
[18:35] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[18:38] | Check the bedroom. | 检查一下卧室 |
[18:43] | You take the closet. I’ll check the drawers. | 你负责衣橱 我来检查抽屉 |
[18:56] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[18:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[19:01] | – Us. – The marina. | -我们被拍了 -码头那次 |
[19:03] | That’s the night we dumped Cole. | 把科尔弃尸海中的那晚 |
[19:05] | He’s been watching us for weeks. | 看来他跟踪我们有段时间了 |
[19:08] | He knows everything. | 他什么都知道了 |
[19:12] | Wait, you’re not gonna take them with you? | 你为什么不把照片都拿走 |
[19:14] | Tip him off that we found them? | 你想让他发现我们来过吗 |
[19:15] | No, he’ll just print more. | 那他还会打印更多照片 |
[19:17] | We have to find the digital source. | 我们得找到原始存档 |
[19:19] | Right. Find the recording equipment. | 对 那快找存储设备 |
[19:31] | We’re not open anymore. | 我们停业了 |
[19:32] | Mrs. Mendell? | 曼德尔夫人 |
[19:33] | Laura Mendell? | 劳拉·曼德尔 |
[19:35] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[19:36] | I’m Detective Morgan. This is Detective Quinn. | 我是摩根警探 这位是奎恩警探 |
[19:38] | We’d like to ask you a couple of questions about your husband. | 我们想问你几个关于你丈夫的问题 |
[19:41] | Please, okay? Just no more questions. | 求你了 别来烦我了 |
[19:44] | We’ve been through this, okay? I don’t know anything. | 我们遭受的还不够吗 我什么都不知道 |
[19:48] | – Of course, I should have. – Why is that? | -当然了 我理应知道的 -什么意思 |
[19:50] | I mean, I was very naive, but now it all makes sense. | 我以前真傻啊 现在才反应过来 |
[19:53] | Those weeklong fishing trips he used to take? | 他以前钓鱼总是一走就一个星期 |
[19:55] | – He’d go without you? – Of course without me. | -他不带你去 -当然不能带我 |
[19:58] | It was just him and his buddies. | 那是他和他哥们儿的事 |
[19:59] | He called it his “Man time.” | 他称之为”男人的聚会” |
[20:01] | But, of course, that has a whole other meaning now. | 不过当然 现在看来这个聚会另有含义 |
[20:04] | Did he ever give you names of the men on those trips? | 他有没有告诉过你同行者的名字 |
[20:06] | No. I never met any of them. | 没说 我从没见过那些人 |
[20:09] | He kept me completely in the dark | 他那些见不得人的基佬事 |
[20:11] | about his whole closeted gay life. | 一直都对我藏得很深 |
[20:14] | I mean, why didn’t he just tell me? | 他为什么不能向我坦白呢 |
[20:16] | Actually, Mrs. Mendell, | 实际上 曼德尔夫人 |
[20:18] | we have information which leads us to believe | 我们有确凿的证据显示 |
[20:20] | your husband wasn’t, in fact, gay. | 你丈夫不是同性恋 |
[20:22] | The crime scene may have been altered | 罪案现场可能被人动过 |
[20:24] | to give that impression. | 所以有那种假象 |
[20:27] | But he was linked to a series of rapes. | 不过他涉嫌几宗强奸案 |
[20:29] | And murders. | 和谋杀案 |
[20:32] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:37] | Who is this man I married? | 我究竟嫁给了怎样的一个人啊 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry to bring you that news. | 很抱歉带给你这些坏消息 |
[20:43] | But do any of these names sound familiar? | 不过你觉得这些名字耳熟吗 |
[20:46] | Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒 |
[20:48] | – Cole Harmon. – No, I don’t know them. | -科尔·哈蒙 -不认识他们 |
[20:50] | Alex Tilden. | 亚历克斯·蒂尔登 |
[20:52] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[20:55] | – Jordan Chase? – Yes. | -乔丹·切斯吗 -对 |
[20:57] | Well, that’s him, right there. | 就是他 你看 |
[21:00] | “Best 2 man sailing team… | 最佳双人帆船组 |
[21:01] | Dan Mendell and Eugene Greer? | 丹·曼德尔和尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[21:03] | Jordan Chase is Eugene Greer… | 乔丹·切斯就是尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[21:06] | or he used to be. | 那是他的曾用名 |
[21:08] | Dan knew him when they were kids. | 他俩打小就认识了 |
[21:09] | It was a really big deal to him. | 而且关系非常铁 |
[21:12] | That’s our connection. | 这就是我们找的关联 |
[21:14] | Why do you think the wife never had a clue | 你凭什么这么肯定那个老婆 |
[21:15] | about what was up with her husband? | 对她丈夫犯的事毫不知情 |
[21:17] | I mean, this barrel-girl stuff | 他们结婚以来他一直在作案 |
[21:18] | has gone on the entire time they were married. | 桶装女尸和他们的婚姻如影随形 |
[21:21] | He was probably a really good liar. | 他很可能是个撒谎高手 |
[21:23] | Men sometimes have that ability, you know? | 男人有时候撒起谎来很难识破的 |
[21:25] | It was his fault, not hers. | 那是他的错 不是她的 |
[21:27] | How do you want to go at this Eugene Greer thing? | 你打算怎么调查尤吉恩·格瑞尔这个别名 |
[21:29] | Just pull up everything we can… | 尽力找到可能的资料 |
[21:31] | school records, juvie records. | 教育背景 少管所记录之类的 |
[21:33] | I fucking knew Chase was full of shit. | 我早就怀疑切斯不是好东西了 |
[21:35] | Who creates a new identity for themselves? | 谁会为自己编造一个新名字呀 |
[21:37] | A dirt bag who has something to hide. | 肯定是做过见不得人的事 |
[21:39] | I’ve got it. | 我自己来 |
[21:53] | Jordan Chase lied about knowing Alex Tilden. | 乔丹·切斯撒谎不认识亚历克斯·蒂尔登 |
[21:55] | In the past ten years, | 过去10年中 |
[21:57] | Tilden oversaw six properties | 蒂尔登海外六处产业 |
[21:59] | purchased by Chase’s corporation. | 都是切斯集团出资购买的 |
[22:01] | Well, Dan the dentist also knew him, | 嗯 那个牙医丹也认识他 |
[22:02] | and Jordan Chase is an alias. | 乔丹·切斯只是一个化名 |
[22:04] | That whole bullshit persona | 那个光辉形象 |
[22:05] | that he built for himself is a lie. | 是他一手打造出来诓骗世人的 |
[22:07] | Yeah, his real name’s Eugene Greer. | 嗯 他的真名叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[22:08] | Mendell and Chase were friends as kids. | 曼德尔和切斯两个是发小 |
[22:10] | So wait… that ties Jordan directly | 那么 这一切就证明乔丹跟 |
[22:13] | to each of the barrel girls’ rapists. | 每一例奸杀少女案子有关联 |
[22:15] | Yeah, but still all circumstantial, | 没错 但那只是根据我们资料推测的 |
[22:18] | not enough to bring him in. | 还不足以逮捕他 |
[22:20] | Yeah, but it’s enough to bring his lying | 没错 但那完全可以凭他说谎为由 |
[22:21] | ass in for questioning. | 把他抓到审问室 |
[22:22] | We just got to keep pushing at him, scare him a little bit | 我们只要一直给他加压 吓吓他 |
[22:24] | till he starts making some mistakes. | 直到他露出破绽 |
[22:25] | Deb’s closing in on Chase. | 黛布就要抓住切斯了 |
[22:28] | Quinn’s closing in on me. | 奎恩也快抓住我了 |
[22:30] | Time’s running out for both of us. | 我们已没有多少时间 |
[22:38] | Hey, any good news? | 喂 有什么新进展吗 |
[22:39] | Uh, yeah, we’ve connected Jordan Chase | 呃 有啊 我们已经查到乔丹·切斯 |
[22:41] | to all of the rapists, | 跟那些强奸犯有关联了 |
[22:43] | so I’m about to nail this fuck to the wall. | 我要把这些资料钉到墙上去 |
[22:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:48] | What… what’s up? I’m kind of busy. | 有什么事吗 我有点忙啊 |
[22:50] | Just wondering if you want to go with me | 就问问你星期天想不想跟我一起 |
[22:52] | to Orlando on Sunday for Harrison’s birthday. | 去奥兰多为哈里森过生日 |
[22:55] | Oh. Well… | 哦 呃 |
[22:57] | I do, but… | 我想去啊 但是… |
[22:59] | You have other plans with Quinn? | 你跟奎恩有其他安排吗 |
[23:01] | What? No, it… it’s with work. | 什么 没有 只是要工作 |
[23:03] | It’s the case. | 这个案子 |
[23:05] | Besides, Quinn’s the last person | 还有 奎恩也是你最不想 |
[23:07] | that you’d want to have there. | 在那里见到的人 |
[23:08] | – Oh? – Trust me. | -哦 -相信我吧 |
[23:10] | So it’s over? | 你们结束了吗 |
[23:12] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[23:15] | No. Fuck, I don’t know. | 没 操 我也不知道 |
[23:16] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[23:18] | You don’t have to tell me. | 不方便就别说了 |
[23:20] | He lied to me about something. | 他骗了我 |
[23:23] | Must have been something big. | 一定是很大的事了 |
[23:27] | He lied to me about you. | 他对你的一些事欺骗了我 |
[23:29] | About me? What do you mean? | 关于我吗 是什么 |
[23:30] | Quinn had this… | 奎恩他… |
[23:34] | idiot notion that… | 脑子进水了 |
[23:36] | you were somehow connected to Rita’s death. | 怀疑你跟丽塔的死有关联 |
[23:45] | – That’s… It’s crazy, I know. | -那真是 -那真是太神经了 我知道 |
[23:47] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我啊 |
[23:48] | Because… | 因为 |
[23:51] | Because you’ve been through enough. | 因为那一切就够你受了 |
[23:53] | And I just found out. | 而且我也才知道 |
[23:57] | When he finally told me, I felt so betrayed, | 当他告诉我的时候 我觉得他背叛了我 |
[24:01] | because… | 因为 |
[24:03] | As much as I don’t want to admit it, | 虽然我口头上不愿意承认 |
[24:04] | I really care about him. | 我真的在乎他 |
[24:08] | “Care,” present tense? | 在乎 现在也是吗 |
[24:12] | It’s complicated, remember? | 这一切很复杂 我不是说过了吗 |
[24:16] | I thought I knew him, | 我还以为我了解他 |
[24:18] | and he kept telling me he loved me. | 他一直跟我说他爱我 |
[24:22] | But what he did, | 但他干的事 |
[24:23] | I mean, I can’t have somebody like that. | 我想 我不可能跟那样的人在一起 |
[24:26] | You know, you don’t lie to somebody that you’re close to. | 你知道的 我们不该欺骗自己亲近的人 |
[24:28] | You have their back. | 相反要支持他们 |
[24:30] | I need someone I can trust 100%. | 我要找一个能完全信任的人 |
[24:37] | Like this. | 就像这个 |
[24:39] | A boot print? | 鞋印吗 |
[24:40] | The vigilante… | 那个清道夫 |
[24:42] | she has someone in her life, a guy who’s helping her, | 她就有 有一个帮助她的人 |
[24:46] | someone that would do anything and everything for her. | 一个愿意为她做任何事情的人 |
[24:49] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:52] | Honestly, I don’t know, but… | 说实话 我不知道 但 |
[24:55] | What they’re doing takes devotion. | 他们做的事情是需要无畏奉献的 |
[24:57] | To kill someone together, that’s some pretty serious shit. | 共同杀人 那可是相当了得的事情 |
[25:01] | Is that what Lumen and I have… serious shit? | 我跟卢蒙…就是这样的么 |
[25:04] | He’s risking his life. | 他冒着生命危险 |
[25:05] | He’s putting everything on the line | 将死生万物置之度外 |
[25:07] | to make what happened to her right. | 只为她复仇泄恨 |
[25:13] | As crazy as that sounds, what… | 虽然听起来神经 但是 |
[25:16] | what word would you use to describe that but “love”? | 除了爱还有什么词可以形容他们呢 |
[25:25] | It’s pretty fucked up, isn’t it? | 这爱得也够他妈疯狂的吧 |
[25:29] | Yeah, pretty fucked up. | 没错 是挺疯狂的 |
[25:34] | Kind of beautiful too. | 但也非常凄美 |
[25:43] | Just got this in. | 试试这个 |
[25:44] | It’s handmade. It’s very chic. | 手工打造的 很时尚的 |
[25:46] | – Um, it’s not quite me. – Perhaps one of the rings. | -不是我的风格 -要不试试那些戒指 |
[25:50] | How about that? | 那个怎么样 |
[26:01] | It’s nice… | 很漂亮 |
[26:04] | Small enough to carry, | 随身带着很方便 |
[26:05] | locking pin, stainless-steel blade. | 折叠式的 不锈钢刀口 |
[26:07] | – How’s it feel? – Good. | -这个怎么样 -很不错 |
[26:10] | We’ll take it. | 那就买这个吧 |
[26:14] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢了 -客气了 |
[26:23] | It’s just an hour or so till Quinn gets off work. | 还有一个小时左右奎恩就要下班了 |
[26:27] | If he decides to check his recording equipment tonight, | 如果他今晚要去检查监控设备 |
[26:30] | I should be there. | 我也应该去 |
[26:34] | What is Quinn after? What does he want with us? | 奎恩到底想干嘛 他到底想拿我们怎样 |
[26:38] | He doesn’t want us. He wants me. | 他不是针对我们 是针对我 |
[26:41] | He was coming after me before we even met. | 我们认识前他就盯上我了 |
[26:44] | I didn’t mean for you to get caught up in this. | 我没想到把你也扯了进来 |
[26:46] | You should leave. | 你最好还是走吧 |
[26:49] | You tried that once before, remember? | 你之前赶过我走的 记得吗 |
[26:51] | – You tried to ship me away. – That was different. | -想用飞机票把我赶走 -那是事出有因 |
[26:53] | I don’t want you to leave… | 我不是想让你离我而去 |
[26:55] | for good… | 永不相见 |
[26:59] | Just till I deal with this. | 只是等我处理完这件事之后 |
[27:03] | Deal with it how? | 要怎么处理 |
[27:05] | I don’t know… whatever needs to be done. | 我也不知道 做该做的事情 |
[27:09] | I appreciate the offer, | 我明白你的心意 |
[27:11] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但我不会走的 |
[27:13] | – Lumen, it’s getting dangerous. – Getting dangerous? | -卢蒙 我们越来越危险了 -越来越危险吗 |
[27:17] | I’m not walking away. | 那我更不会走 |
[27:20] | We’re a team. | 我们是一体的 |
[27:23] | We have serious shit. | 我们做的事很”了得” |
[27:26] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[27:27] | It’s just something Deb said about us. | 是黛布形容我们的词 |
[27:30] | You told her about us? | 你跟她说我们的事情啦 |
[27:32] | No, she was talking about the vigilantes. | 没 她只是说一对清道夫 |
[27:35] | She was talking about us | 她说的是清道夫 |
[27:36] | without knowing she was talking about us. | 却浑然不知道就是在说我们 |
[27:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:49] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[27:51] | We should both take off. | 我们两个可以远走高飞 |
[28:01] | Get on a cruise ship. | 坐邮轮 |
[28:03] | Hop a freighter. | 蹭货船 |
[28:05] | Steal a tugboat. | 偷小艇 |
[28:16] | You said that you didn’t want me to leave. | 你这么说是不想我走喽 |
[28:20] | Does that mean that you want me to stay? | 你是不是想我留下来 |
[28:23] | I do. | 嗯 |
[28:32] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[28:39] | Okay, so Eugene Greer | 好了 尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[28:42] | grew up in some redneck town near Tallahassee. | 在塔拉哈西一个土鳖小镇中长大 |
[28:44] | He had a single mom, now dead, no siblings, | 有个单身母亲已经身故 没有兄弟姐妹 |
[28:47] | pretty nondescript childhood. | 土鳖的童年 |
[28:49] | Moved to Miami when he was 18, dropped about 100 pounds, | 18岁搬到了迈阿密 减了100磅肥肉 |
[28:53] | changed his name to Jordan Chase, | 把名字改成了乔丹·切斯 |
[28:55] | pretty much reinvented himself. | 摇身一变成了另一个人 |
[28:57] | Take a look at these before-and-after photos. | 看看前后的对比照片 |
[29:03] | Like a different person. | 完全两个人 |
[29:05] | I think he might have had some plastic surgery along the way. | 我想他还可能做过整容手术 |
[29:07] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[29:13] | When they’d be off doing their thing at the same time, | 每个油桶女尸案受害者失踪期间 |
[29:15] | each of the barrel girls disappeared. | 他们都会外出 |
[29:17] | Fuck, they did this for years. | 我操 他们干这事有年头了 |
[29:22] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[29:39] | I’m, uh, having a really tough time here. | 我…现在很难受 |
[29:44] | Doing what? | 为什么 |
[29:46] | This… | 因为… |
[29:48] | being with you. | 因为和你在一起 |
[29:49] | Yeah, well, you should have thought of that before. | 你早该想到会有今天 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:52] | I fucked up, I know. | 是我搞砸了 |
[29:55] | I do dumb things. | 我干了蠢事 |
[29:57] | I’m a dumb guy. | 我这人也是蠢人 |
[29:59] | But the one thing I did right | 但有一件事我做对了 |
[30:02] | was to get you to almost like me… | 就是让你对我动了心 |
[30:06] | – ‘Cause I really love you. – Don’t, Quinn. | -因为我真的很爱你 -别这样 奎恩 |
[30:08] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[30:10] | There aren’t many women like you. | 像你这样的女人不多 |
[30:12] | I know that. | 我清楚 |
[30:15] | You’re more like… | 你有点像 |
[30:17] | – A guy. – A guy? | -男人婆 -男人婆? |
[30:20] | You don’t play games where I have to figure out | 你并不会说话云里雾里 |
[30:23] | what it is you’re really thinking. | 让我去猜你到底在想什么 |
[30:25] | You just say it, | 你有话就直说 |
[30:27] | usually with a lot of really filthy words | 通常还附带一些我从来 |
[30:30] | that I’ve never heard before. | 没听过的脏话 |
[30:33] | You’re the first woman who’s ever called me on my bullshit… | 在我最颓时 你是第一个唤醒我的女人 |
[30:37] | and made me take a hard look at myself. | 让我得以重新审视自己 |
[30:40] | It’s made me a better person, I think. | 所以我才慢慢走了出来 |
[30:44] | I just don’t want to lose you, that’s all. | 我不想失去你 真的 |
[30:48] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[30:51] | Not only has Jordan declined our request for another interview, | 乔丹·切斯不但拒绝了我们的协助调查要求 |
[30:54] | but he just booked a multi-city speaking deal in Europe. | 还预定在欧洲多个城市进行巡回演讲 |
[30:58] | Sounds like he’s on the run. | 像是他准备跑路了 |
[30:59] | No fucking way. | 他妈的门都没有 |
[31:01] | As of tomorrow, he is untouchable, | 到了明天他就逃之夭夭了 |
[31:03] | unless we can find a way to keep him here. | 除非我们能找办法留下他 |
[31:06] | But like we keep saying, | 但正如我们所说 |
[31:07] | we still don’t have enough to arrest him. | 没有足够证据逮捕他 |
[31:09] | No, but, uh… | 是没有 但是 |
[31:11] | We can ground him as a material witness. | 我们可以把他列为关键证人 |
[31:13] | We just have to get a court order. | 只要一份法庭禁令就可以了 |
[31:15] | – Should we go to LaGuerta? – No. | -要去找洛格丽塔吗 -不 |
[31:17] | She shoots me down every time. She won’t help. | 她每次都打击我 她不会帮忙的 |
[31:20] | I can get it myself. | 我自己来就好 |
[31:29] | The only van that remains after 24 hours | 唯一一部停留超过24小时的厢式货车 |
[31:31] | just happens to be a rental. | 还是租来的 |
[31:33] | Judging by the amount of dust, | 根据车身积灰判断 |
[31:35] | it’s been sitting there close to a week. | 差不多停了一星期了 |
[31:43] | And here comes Quinn, | 奎恩来了 |
[31:44] | checking in before he heads to the station. | 在去警局前来查看情况 |
[31:51] | I never wanted it to come to this. | 我绝没料到事情搞成这样 |
[32:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:48] | Lumen, it’s me, Emily. | 卢蒙 是我 艾米丽 |
[32:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:51] | I got a call from Jordan Chase. | 我接到乔丹·切斯的电话 |
[32:54] | He knows I talked to you. | 他发现我和你谈过 |
[32:56] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[32:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:59] | You tell me. | 这该我问你 |
[33:01] | I didn’t talk to him. | 我都没跟他谈过话 |
[33:02] | What is going on? | 到底怎么搞的 |
[33:03] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[33:06] | He scared me. | 他吓到我了 |
[33:07] | Emily, I have no idea what’s going on. | 艾米丽 我真的不知道发生什么了 |
[33:11] | I’m going to the police. | 我要报警 |
[33:13] | – I’ll tell them everything. – No, no, don’t do that. | -我会把一切都告诉他们 -不 别报警 |
[33:15] | Why? They’ll protect me. | 为什么 警方会保护我的 |
[33:16] | Emily, it’ll just make things worse. | 艾米丽 你这样只会让一切变得更糟 |
[33:19] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[33:20] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[33:21] | Jordan is too powerful. | 乔丹势力很大 |
[33:23] | He has people. | 他有很多手下 |
[33:24] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[33:26] | You know what he did to us. | 你知道他对我们做过什么 |
[33:28] | Just stay in your house. Wait for us. | 先呆在家里 等我们 |
[33:30] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶过去 |
[33:33] | Please, just tell me that you’ll wait for us. | 向我保证你会等我们 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | I’ll wait, but hurry. | 我会的 但是你们要赶紧 |
[33:42] | Please hurry. | 赶紧过来 |
[33:48] | Very nice. | 非常出色 |
[33:52] | You’re quite the actress. | 你的演技堪比明星 |
[33:57] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[33:58] | Please leave a message at the tone. | 听到提示音后请留言 |
[34:00] | Dexter, where are you? | 德克斯特 你在哪 |
[34:01] | Emily called, and Jordan knows she talked to us. | 艾米丽电话说乔丹知道她和我们谈过了 |
[34:03] | We have to go see her. | 我们得去见她 |
[34:27] | I hope you got voice mail. | 希望你有语音信箱 |
[34:32] | Your Quinn’s friend. | 你是奎恩的朋友 |
[34:33] | That would be me. | 说的没错 |
[34:35] | F.Y.I., Stan Liddy is my name. | 顺便一提 我叫斯坦·利迪 |
[34:40] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:41] | I just need you to relax. | 我要你放松 |
[34:43] | I’m taking us to a little place, | 带你去个地方 |
[34:44] | have a little private chat, that’s all. | 来一次私人会面 仅此而已 |
[34:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:50] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[34:51] | ‘Cause our mutual friend, Joey Quinn, | 因为我们共同的朋友 乔·奎恩 |
[34:53] | hired me to look into you, | 雇佣我来监视你 |
[34:54] | and I guess you know I found out some things. | 我想你也知道我发现了一些情况 |
[34:57] | So I just need you to lie there and relax. | 所以我希望你乖乖躺着别动 |
[34:59] | I don’t want to zap you again, but I will if I have to. | 我不想再电你一次 可别逼我 |
[35:17] | What? | 又怎么 |
[35:19] | Come on, now, Joey. | 现在过来 乔 |
[35:20] | Is that any way to talk to your new best friend? | 跟我这个新朋友就没法沟通了吗 |
[35:23] | I told you, I don’t want… | 我告诉过你 我不想… |
[35:25] | Shut up and listen up. | 闭嘴给我听着 |
[35:26] | You get your ass in your car | 乖乖给我上车 |
[35:28] | and you drive on down to the fuel docks | 然后开到海滨公园 |
[35:30] | at Bayfront Park. | 富尔码头 |
[35:32] | That big bust I want you to make… | 我告诉过你有个超级抓捕行动 |
[35:33] | I need you to come down here and make it now. | 我要你现在就过来搞定 |
[35:35] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, | 我不知道你到底在干什么 |
[35:37] | but you got to stop it with this shit. | 不过你该住手了 |
[35:38] | Aw, horseshit. Nobody’s stopping nothing. | 放屁 连门儿都没有 |
[35:40] | You’re the one who hired me. | 当初是你雇佣我的 |
[35:41] | And then I fired you. | 炒你鱿鱼的也是 |
[35:43] | Listen, boy, this is going down with or without you. | 听着 你来不来我都会干下去 |
[35:46] | Now, you don’t get down here | 你要是不他妈 |
[35:47] | faster than a fucking jackrabbit, | 赶紧杀过来的话 |
[35:49] | I’m calling in another cop, | 我就叫别的警察了 |
[35:50] | and then there’s no telling how this is gonna spin out. | 到时候这事会怎么发展就不好说了 |
[35:53] | Jesus, Liddy, just… | 上帝 利迪 这事 |
[35:54] | Jesus ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 别扯什么神啊鬼的 |
[35:56] | Old fuel docks, Bayfront Park, now. | 旧富尔码头 海滨公园 赶紧 |
[36:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:07] | Your buddy Quinn is on his way. | 你的伙计奎恩正在路上 |
[36:08] | Didn’t sound like he wants to come. | 听着他不怎么情愿来 |
[36:11] | Well, you’re a real popular fella. | 找你人还不少啊 |
[36:14] | Sonya. | 桑娅 |
[36:15] | Who’s Sonya? | 桑娅是谁 |
[36:17] | My nanny. | 我家保姆 |
[36:18] | Nanny. | 保姆 |
[36:19] | Well, Sonya wants to know | 桑娅想知道 |
[36:20] | if you want a magician for the party. | 你是否想在派对上安排个魔术师 |
[36:24] | Of course you do. | 你当然会的 |
[36:26] | “Yes to magician.” | 是的 魔术师 |
[36:31] | Well, now… | 那么现在 |
[36:33] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[36:43] | Looky here at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[36:51] | Ain’t that neat? | 是不是很清晰 |
[36:54] | And that’s just a tiny bit of what I recorded. | 这只是我录下的一小部分 |
[36:57] | But I only got one problem here. | 我只有一个问题 |
[37:00] | I didn’t have no search warrant, | 我并非没有搜查令 |
[37:01] | and these people are sticklers for rules, | 只是那些手续太繁琐 |
[37:04] | which is why… | 这就是为什么 |
[37:06] | You’re gonna give me a full confession. | 你还是老实交待吧 |
[37:16] | Where’s Dexter? | 德克斯特在哪儿 |
[37:18] | He’s not here. | 他没来 |
[37:19] | No, I need you both. | 不 我需要你们俩 |
[37:22] | You said you would protect me. | 你们说过会保护我的 |
[37:24] | Emily, it’s okay. Calm down. | 艾米丽 没关系 冷静点 |
[37:25] | You have to call him. | 你还是叫他来 |
[37:27] | Make him come, now. | 让他现在就过来 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:33] | Okay, maybe I should just go get him. | 好吧 那我这就去找他 |
[37:36] | Maybe not. | 不必了 |
[37:41] | I ain’t stupid. | 我不傻 |
[37:42] | I know you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[37:43] | “I got no reason to make a full confession.” | “凭什么告诉你”对吧 |
[37:45] | So I’m gonna give you a reason. | 那么我来给你个理由 |
[37:47] | Lumen walks free. | 放过卢蒙 |
[37:48] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么信你 |
[37:50] | ‘Cause I don’t give a shit about her. | 因为我不在乎她 |
[37:52] | And I don’t give a shit about you either. | 我也不在乎你 |
[37:54] | I just want my goddamn job on the police force back. | 我他妈只想要回我的条子职位 |
[37:57] | I bring in somebody like you, | 我只要抓到像你这样的人 |
[37:58] | I get my picture in the news and television, | 把这些照片登上电视和新闻 |
[38:00] | everybody thinks I’m a goddamn hero, | 大家都会觉得我是他妈的英雄 |
[38:01] | everybody loves me, and they have to hire me back. | 人人都会爱我 我就会复职了 |
[38:04] | So I don’t need your girl. | 所以我不需要你的小朋友 |
[38:09] | What do you say? | 你说什么 |
[38:11] | Shit! | 狗日的 |
[38:26] | Liddy! | 利迪 |
[38:50] | Go away, Quinn. | 快离开 奎恩 |
[38:52] | Don’t make this any worse. | 别再搅浑水了 |
[39:03] | Liddy, where the fuck are you? | 利迪 你他妈在哪儿 |
[39:40] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[39:41] | Liddy, it’s Quinn. | 利迪 我是奎恩 |
[39:43] | You’re really starting to fucking piss me off. | 奎哥很生气 后果很严重 |
[40:12] | Dexter, where are you? | 德克斯特 你在哪儿 |
[40:14] | Emily called. | 艾米丽打电话说 |
[40:15] | Jordan knows she talked to us. | 乔丹已经知道她和我们谈过了 |
[40:16] | We have to go see her. | 我们得去看看她 |
[40:40] | I don’t have time to deal with you. | 我没时间管你了 |
[40:59] | – Please leave a message. – I’m on my way. | -请留言 -我就来 |
[41:05] | Morgan… | 摩根 |
[41:07] | My office. | 过来一下 |
[41:13] | I got a call earlier from the judge | 我刚接到了法官的电话 |
[41:15] | you petitioned for your court order. | 说你申请了法庭禁令 |
[41:17] | When’s it coming? | 几时批下来 |
[41:18] | It’s not. | 没戏了 |
[41:20] | What? | 什么 |
[41:22] | Your request to detain Jordan Chase | 你要求将乔丹·切斯作为重要证人 |
[41:24] | as a material witness was denied. | 扣留的申请被拒了 |
[41:27] | That fuck is scheduled to fly out of here one-way today. | 他他妈今天就要飞走了 还是单程票 |
[41:30] | This was our shot. | 我们得赌一把 |
[41:31] | I understand why you’re upset, | 我能理解你很失望 |
[41:33] | but what I don’t understand is why you didn’t come to me. | 只是我不明白你为什么不来找我 |
[41:36] | – You’re kidding. – I’m asking. | -你开玩笑吧 -我是在问你 |
[41:38] | You are the last person I think of | 我从没想过要找你 |
[41:40] | when I need support. | 帮我忙 |
[41:42] | Detective, you’ve been on the force long enough | 警探 你入行也很久了 |
[41:44] | to know that situations are rarely black and white. | 应该知道情况总是很微妙 |
[41:47] | Politics come into play. | 政治因素很麻烦 |
[41:49] | That doesn’t mean that I signed up to be used. | 那不意味着我就要被人呼来喝去 |
[41:51] | We all get used, | 我们都要听使唤 |
[41:53] | and in this instance, you should have used me. | 目前的情况 你就应该招呼我 |
[41:55] | You made it very clear | 你说的很清楚 |
[41:56] | that you don’t support my vigilante theory. | 你不支持我那个”清道夫理论” |
[41:58] | And I’m still not sure that there’s anything to it, | 我现在也不确定那个理论就说的通 |
[42:01] | but I have always trusted your instincts as a cop. | 但我一直坚信你做警察的直觉 |
[42:11] | You know, at one point, | 知道吗 曾有段时间 |
[42:11] | I actually thought we were friends. | 我竟然还把你当作朋友 |
[42:15] | Well, detect… | 好了 警… |
[42:17] | Debra, I’m sorry… | 黛布拉 对不起 |
[42:20] | if I betrayed that friendship. | 如果我背叛了我们的友谊 |
[42:23] | Okay. | 算了 |
[42:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:25] | What? What? | 又怎么了 什么 |
[42:27] | What is it? | 说你的 |
[42:29] | Here. | 给你 |
[42:30] | – What is this? – It’s your court order… | -这是什么 -你要的法庭禁令 |
[42:32] | from a different judge who owed me a favor. | 另外一个法官他欠我个人情 |
[42:39] | Fuck me. | 见鬼 |
[42:43] | Now I’m the asshole, right? | 现在我倒成了混蛋 对吧 |
[42:45] | You better get going if you want to catch Jordan. | 如果你想抓乔丹的话 最好现在就出发 |
[42:48] | Right. | 是 |
[43:00] | Lumen? | 卢蒙 |
[43:12] | What could he be doing that is so important | 到底什么事那么重要 |
[43:14] | that he would let you come here by yourself? | 能让他放心你独自过来 |
[43:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:18] | Yes, you keep saying that. | 你就知道说这个 |
[43:21] | You’re surprisingly short of answers. | 搪塞问题的本事不小 |
[43:25] | Maybe you should let me call him. | 或许让我给他打个电话 |
[43:27] | Yes, brilliant, | 行啊 聪明 |
[43:29] | because you certainly wouldn’t tip him off in any way. | 可你绝对没机会向他通风报信 |
[43:32] | I could try calling him. | 我可以打给他 |
[43:33] | Quiet, please. | 请别说话 |
[43:34] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[43:37] | I did exactly what you told me to do. | 我一切都按你说的做啊 |
[43:39] | Please, shut up. | 请你 闭嘴 |
[43:40] | – I’m just trying to… – Shut up! | -我只是想 -闭嘴 |
[43:45] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[43:47] | Of course it’s your fault! | 当然是你的错 |
[43:59] | I find this profoundly distasteful. | 让人极度不爽 |
[44:02] | I’ve never had to do anything before! | 我之前从没被迫做过任何事 |
[44:04] | Now I have no choice. I can’t leave any witnesses. | 现在我没得选 我可不能留活口了 |
[44:07] | No, you said you wouldn’t kill her. | 不 你说过你不会杀她的 |
[44:34] | Lumen. | 卢蒙 |
[44:37] | Lumen? | 卢蒙 |
[44:48] | Is this the only kind of love I’ll ever find… | 难道我的爱情只有这一种归宿吗 |
[44:53] | the kind that ends in blood? | 必须在血泊中走向尽头吗 |
[45:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的 |
[45:16] | I’m looking for Jordan Chase. | 我要找乔丹·切斯 |
[45:18] | I have a court order that | 我有张法庭禁令 |
[45:19] | prevents him from leaving Miami. | 限制他离开迈阿密 |
[45:21] | Well, I guess I can go home, then. | 那我终于可以回家了 |
[45:22] | Is he on the plane? | 他已经上飞机了吗 |
[45:23] | No. I have no idea where he is. | 没 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[45:25] | We were scheduled to fly out over an hour ago, | 我们原定一小时前起飞 |
[45:27] | and he never showed up. | 他压根没露面 |
[45:36] | Emily was killed with two blows. | 艾米丽被杀了 两次重击 |
[45:43] | Lumen was here… | 卢蒙曾在这儿 |
[45:45] | multiple footprints in the blood, | 血迹中有多人鞋印 |
[45:46] | a scuffle. | 一场混战 |
[45:48] | More blood, not from Emily, | 还有血迹 不只是艾米丽的 |
[45:51] | leading out. | 通向门外 |
[45:55] | She was running. | 她当时在逃跑 |
[46:02] | She’s putting up a fight. | 她在奋力反抗 |
[46:04] | Lumen. | 卢蒙… |