时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | When the wife is dead, | 妻子被杀 |
[00:13] | 90% of the time, the husband did it. | 九成都是丈夫作案 |
[00:16] | Boyd Fowler. Hobbies:self-improvement | 博伊德·福勒 爱好:自我修炼 |
[00:19] | and storing women in formaldehyde. | 把女人泡在福尔马林里 |
[00:24] | She saw everything. | 她全看见了 |
[00:27] | This is what happened to the girls before you. | 这是你之前那些女孩的下场 |
[00:30] | Boyd wasn’t the only one | 博伊德并不是唯一一个 |
[00:31] | who did this to me. There were others. | 这样残害我的 还有别人 |
[00:34] | That last fucking bitch… | 最后那个婊子他妈的 |
[00:36] | is alive. | 还活着 |
[00:39] | Someone tried to move the girls in the barrels. | 有人想转移桶里的姑娘 |
[00:43] | – Where’s the driver? – He took off. | -司机呢 -跑了 |
[00:45] | That means he’s still mine to find. | 这么说他还是我的猎物 |
[00:47] | You believe some people deserve to die? | 你觉得有些人的死是罪有应得吗 |
[00:50] | Some people don’t deserve to live. | 有些人不配活在世上 |
[00:52] | His name’s Cole Harmon. | 他叫科尔·哈蒙 |
[00:56] | If this is gonna end badly, | 如果最后不是好事 |
[00:57] | will you please just tell me now? | 可以现在就告诉我吗 |
[01:00] | – Might have a job for you. – And what would that be? | -给你个活儿干 -具体是什么 |
[01:03] | Lookin’ into someone. | 监视一个人 |
[01:04] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:06] | As far as Quinn goes, I suspended him | 至于奎恩 是我停了他的职 |
[01:09] | to protect your brother. | 就为保护你哥哥 |
[01:11] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[01:13] | And while you were fucking me, | 你却一边和我亲热 |
[01:14] | you were spreading shit about my brother behind my back. | 一边背地里搞臭我哥 |
[01:17] | Fuck you. | 滚吧你 |
[01:19] | You’re backing off this thing | 你在这事上唯唯诺诺 |
[01:20] | ’cause you’re porking that guy’s sister. | 全是因为和他妹妹上床 |
[01:22] | – Your blood results are in. – Emily Birch. | -血迹分析结果出来了 -艾米丽·伯奇 |
[01:24] | She’s not a victim. She’s alive. | 她不是受害人 她还活着 |
[01:26] | It was almost 20 years ago. He was Eugene greer. | 大概是二十年前 那时他叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[01:30] | That’s Jordan Chase? | 他就是乔丹·切斯吗 |
[01:32] | With lumen, I’m someone different. | 和卢蒙在一起 我感觉自己变了个人 |
[01:34] | In her eyes… | 在她的眼里 |
[01:35] | I’m not a monster at all. | 我不再是只野兽 |
[01:37] | You know, I’m glad | 知道吗 我很高兴 |
[01:38] | you didn’t touch any of them. | 你没对她们下手 |
[01:39] | – Why is that? – Because this DNA test | -为什么 -因为这份DNA检测 |
[01:40] | will clear you and leave you all to me. | 会还你清白 然后 你就归我了 |
[01:43] | We may have a vigilante on our hands. | 或许真就有这么一个清道夫存在 |
[01:45] | One of the barrel girls escaped, | 其中一个女孩儿逃离了魔掌 |
[01:47] | and now she’s after the men that abducted her. | 而她正在追杀这些绑走她的家伙 |
[01:50] | Maybe she had help… A husband, boyfriend. | 她可能有帮手 丈夫 男友 |
[01:58] | You’re gonna give me a full confession. | 你还是老实交待吧 |
[02:01] | Liddy! | 利迪 |
[02:06] | Liddy, it’s Quinn. | 利迪 我奎恩 |
[02:07] | You’re really starting to fucking piss me off. | 我他妈可真要生气了啊 |
[02:10] | You said you wouldn’t kill her. | 你说过不杀她的 |
[02:14] | Lumen! | 卢蒙 |
[02:16] | Is this the only kind of love I’ll ever find… | 难道我的爱情就只有这一种归宿吗 |
[02:19] | the kind that ends in blood? | 必须在血泊中走向尽头吗 |
[02:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[04:18] | You’ve been in this situation before, Dexter, | 德克斯特 这情况你过去也碰到过 |
[04:20] | and I don’t need to tell you how it ended… | 结果怎样就不用我多说了 |
[04:22] | with Rita dead. | 丽塔被害 |
[04:23] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我忘不了 |
[04:26] | Those aren’t gonna do you a lot of good without Jordan. | 乔丹要是跑了你拿这些也没用 |
[04:27] | – I’ll find him. – How? | -我能抓到他 -怎么抓 |
[04:29] | All the girls were raped and tortured at the same location. | 那些姑娘都是在同一地点被蹂躏的 |
[04:33] | I’m pretty sure that’s where he’s taking Lumen. | 卢蒙肯定也被带到那里了 |
[04:36] | Pretty sure. That sounds like an assumption. | 肯定 怎么听都像是猜的 |
[04:39] | It’s more than that. Jordan’s like me. | 当然不是 乔丹和我一样 |
[04:41] | He needs his routine. | 他有自己的一套 |
[04:45] | Deb put together a file | 黛布把乔丹名下所有房产 |
[04:46] | with all of Jordan’s real estate holdings. | 都做了汇总 |
[04:48] | It has to be one of them. | 肯定是其中一处 |
[04:49] | Another assumption, Dexter? | 又是猜的吧 德克斯特 |
[04:51] | It’s all I have to go on. | 我没得选 |
[04:54] | Lumen sees me for what I really am, | 卢蒙见识了我血腥的一面 |
[04:56] | and she hasn’t turned away from me. | 可她并未弃我而去 |
[04:58] | She hasn’t turned against me. | 也没有向警方告发 |
[04:59] | She’s someone I could share my life with. | 我和她可以共度此生 |
[05:02] | I will not let her die. | 我绝不会让她死掉 |
[05:05] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[05:07] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[05:07] | What are you guys doin’ here? | 你们怎么跑这来了 |
[05:09] | It was Astor’s idea. | 是爱斯特的主意 |
[05:11] | I thought we’d come surprise you | 我们来迈阿密给哈里森办生日派对 |
[05:12] | and have Harrison’s birthday party here in Miami. | 是想来给你个大惊喜哦 |
[05:15] | Are you surprised? | 惊到没有哦 |
[05:17] | Boy, am I. | 惊死了都 |
[05:17] | I been telling him all morning he’s gonna see his father. | 我一早晨都在和小家伙说要见爸爸了 |
[05:20] | He couldn’t sleep, he was so excited. | 他兴奋地觉也不睡 |
[05:22] | So happy to see his dad. | 就想见他爸爸 |
[05:25] | And, Dexter, don’t worry. We’re not movin’ in. | 德克斯特 不麻烦你 我们有地方睡 |
[05:26] | We’re staying down at the Econo Lodge down the street. | 我们住街那边的艾康诺旅馆 |
[05:29] | Do you wanna come have breakfast with us? | 你来和我们一起吃早餐吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah, come on, Dex! | 来吧 德克斯 |
[05:33] | I wish I could, but there’s a situation at work. | 我真想去 可局里有任务 |
[05:35] | I really have to go. | 我必须去 |
[05:37] | Oh, well, Astor and Cody | 对了 爱斯特和柯迪 |
[05:38] | had something they wanted to ask you. | 有事请要问你呢 |
[05:41] | Can we do it later? | 晚点可以吗 |
[05:42] | I just don’t have time right now. | 这会儿我真没时间了 |
[05:44] | All I heard on the trip was Dexter, Dexter, Dexter. | 一路上听到的都是德克斯这 德克斯那 |
[05:46] | It’ll just take a minute. | 几分钟就可以了 |
[05:50] | What is it? | 什么事呢 |
[05:52] | We wanna stay with you for the summer. | 我们想在这里过暑假 |
[05:54] | Can we please, Dex? We really, really miss you. | 行吗 德克斯 我们都想死你了 |
[05:59] | Sure, you can. | 当然可以哦 |
[06:03] | I really miss you guys too. | 我也很想你们 |
[06:10] | Chase’s private jet was fueled | 切斯的私人专机加满了油 |
[06:12] | and sitting on the runway. | 停在跑道上 |
[06:14] | His pilot was all dressed up with nowhere to go | 机组人员整装却不能待发 |
[06:15] | because Chase never showed up at the airport. | 因为切斯压根就没去机场 |
[06:18] | – You checked his home. – And his office. | -你搜他住所了 -办公地点也搜了 |
[06:20] | I think he knows we’re on to him. | 我看他知道咱们盯上他了 |
[06:22] | Probably holed up somewhere, or he’s on the run. | 也许藏匿在某地 甚至跑路了 |
[06:25] | I wanna put out an APB, | 我想发全境通缉令 |
[06:26] | throw out the net, see if we snag him. | 撒开大网 看能不能逮住他 |
[06:28] | We’ll need an arrest warrant for that, | 先得弄张拘捕令 |
[06:29] | and no judge would grant it. | 可法院都不批 |
[06:31] | We don’t have enough evidence. | 我们证据不足 |
[06:32] | Well, we gotta try. | 那我们得想办法 |
[06:32] | We can’t just let that fucker slip through our fingers. | 可不能让那禽兽从眼皮底下溜走 |
[06:36] | We could issue a stake and notify. | 我们可以下达地方监视令 |
[06:38] | Locate him, put him under 24-hour surveillance | 先锁定目标 全天候盯着他 |
[06:41] | until we’ve got enough to bust him. | 直到有确凿证据抓他 |
[06:43] | That’s fucking great. | 真他妈棒 |
[06:50] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你去哪儿了 |
[06:52] | I had…a couple things crash down on me. | 我…赶上一大堆屁事 |
[06:56] | I heard about Chase. | 切斯的案子我听说了 |
[06:57] | Fucker vanished? | 那孙子不见了 |
[06:58] | Yeah, but LaGuerta just okayed a stake and notify. | 嗯 不过洛格丽塔同意下发监视令了 |
[07:00] | Do you think your… vigilantes in love got to him? | 你觉得是落到那对”侠侣”手里了吗 |
[07:04] | Well, killing Jordan Chase | 干掉乔丹·切斯 |
[07:05] | is not the same as killing Boyd Fowler. | 可没博伊德·福勒那么轻松 |
[07:08] | This guy doesn’t take a piss | 这孙子连嘘嘘时候 |
[07:09] | without bodyguards holding his dick. | 都得有保镖扶着小弟弟 |
[07:11] | So it’s still a race. | 所以这是一场竞赛 |
[07:13] | A race? | 竞赛 |
[07:14] | to see which couple gets to him first. | 看到底是哪对夫妻档能先找到他 |
[07:16] | Us or the vigilantes. Assuming they’re a couple. | 我们还是替天行道的他们 假设他们是一对 |
[07:20] | Assuming we’re a couple. | 假设我们也是一对 |
[07:23] | Can’t assume anything right now. | 现在什么都假设不了 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna go review the rape DVDs. | 我要去看受害者的DVD了 |
[07:29] | – What for? – In case we missed anything. | -看那个做什么 -别遗漏了什么 |
[07:32] | Or something can get us Jordan. | 另外看是否有乔丹的线索 |
[07:50] | Hello, Dexter. | 好啊 德克斯特 |
[07:51] | Nice to hear from you. | 很高兴能听到你的声音 |
[07:53] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing, | 不管你想做什么 |
[07:54] | it’s not necessary. | 都非必要 |
[07:56] | We can work something out. | 我们还有的商量 |
[07:58] | Nice try. | 不赖嘛 |
[08:00] | – What do you mean? – The unemotional approach. | -你什么意思 -装作无动于衷 |
[08:03] | But it’s not working for you. | 但很失败 |
[08:04] | You’re stressed. I can hear it in your voice. | 你心情沉重 听你讲话的声音就知道 |
[08:06] | She really means a lot to you, doesn’t she? | 她对你确实很重要 对不对 |
[08:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:10] | It must be terrible going through this again. | 再次痛失所爱一定很难受吧 |
[08:13] | Losing your wife, the woman you loved. | 你老婆 那个你心爱的女人被杀 |
[08:16] | And now Lumen… | 现在轮到卢蒙 |
[08:18] | It’s… | 真是… |
[08:20] | I imagine it seems to you | 我不禁要想这似乎 |
[08:21] | like some kind of terrible curse. | 是对你的一种诅咒 |
[08:25] | Think whatever you want. Just listen to me. | 随你怎么想 但听我说 |
[08:27] | I’ll turn myself over to you. | 我可以任你处置 |
[08:29] | Appreciate the offer, but… | 谢谢你的好意 但… |
[08:31] | I’m afraid I must decline. | 可惜 我必须拒绝 |
[08:32] | – Then tell me what you want. – I have what I want. | -你到底想要什么 -我已经得到了 |
[08:35] | And the longer I stay on the phone, | 我知道通话时间越长 |
[08:37] | the better your chances of finding me. | 你就越有可能发现我的位置 |
[08:38] | So this conversation’s over. | 所以谈话到此为止 |
[08:40] | Jordan… | 乔丹 |
[08:41] | Tick, tick, tick, Dexter. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 德克斯特 |
[08:43] | That’s the sound of Lumen’s life running out. | 听见了吗 卢蒙生命流逝的声音 |
[08:46] | So Lumen’s still alive. | 这么说卢蒙还活着 |
[08:54] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[09:09] | Fruta? | 来点水果吗 |
[09:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:22] | Jordan Chase! | 这不是乔丹·切斯吗 |
[09:32] | Come on, come on. | 快 快啊 |
[09:39] | What’s in your trunk? | 后备箱里是什么 |
[10:35] | Jordan’s real estate holdings. | 乔丹的房产清单 |
[10:37] | Lumen has to be at one of them. | 卢蒙肯定被带到其中一处去了 |
[10:45] | Any luck on Jordan? | 找到有关乔丹的证据了吗 |
[10:46] | No. Not really. | 没有 没有实质性发现 |
[10:48] | Except for that. You see that? | 但是这个 你注意到了吗 |
[10:51] | You see how Cole keeps looking off | 你看 科尔总是回头 |
[10:53] | at somebody behind the camera? | 看镜头后的某人 |
[10:55] | Yeah. You’re right. | 没错 确实如此 |
[10:56] | He’s not the only one either. In all of these videos, | 不止他一个 所有片子里的人都这样 |
[10:58] | these bastards, they keep looking off | 这些畜生 他们总是回头 |
[11:00] | as if to get approval or instruction or something. | 好像是在寻求许可或指令一样 |
[11:04] | You think they’re looking at Jordan? | 你觉得他们是在看乔丹吗 |
[11:06] | Who else would it be? | 除了他还能是谁 |
[11:07] | It’s what this guy does for a living, right? | 他就是以此为生的 不是吗 |
[11:08] | He tells people what to do. | 告诉人们做什么 |
[11:09] | He tells them how to live their lives. | 告诉人们如何去生活 |
[11:12] | I know it’s not any evidence or anything, | 我知道这算不上什么证据 |
[11:14] | but he’s there, he’s there, I can feel it. | 但肯定是他 一定是的 我感觉的到 |
[11:20] | You shouldn’t look at those anymore. | 你不该再看下去了 |
[11:20] | I have to fucking look at these things. | 我必须看这天杀的录像 |
[11:23] | I understand what these women went through… | 我感受得到被害人所受到的屈辱折磨 |
[11:25] | part of it, at least. | 至少是其中一部分 |
[11:29] | I know what it is to be taken by some sick bastard… | 我知道那些变态对她们做了什么 |
[11:33] | She can’t even say his name. | 她还是无法说出他的名字 |
[11:35] | Rudy. My brother. | 鲁迪 我的哥哥 |
[11:37] | To know you’re gonna die. | 知道你就要死了 |
[11:40] | Is this what I do… | 难道这都是因为我的所作所为 |
[11:41] | Curse everyone around me? | 害我身边的人都被诅咒了吗 |
[11:44] | I have to work. If Jordan gets away with this, | 我得工作了 如果乔丹能逃脱法律的制裁 |
[11:46] | I can’t live with myself. | 我是不会原谅自己的 |
[11:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:01] | Commercial real estate. | 商业地产 |
[12:03] | Strip mall. Condos. | 街边商铺 公寓 |
[12:06] | Parking garages. | 车库 |
[12:08] | Would you keep a hostage | 你会将人质藏这种地方 |
[12:09] | in any of those places for two weeks? | 关两个星期吗 |
[12:11] | Where, next to the donut shop? | 毗邻甜甜圈店吗 |
[12:13] | It’s all too exposed. | 这些地方都太容易暴露了 |
[12:17] | Jordan must own other properties. | 乔丹肯定还有其他地产 |
[12:19] | – It’s right in front of you. – What? | -这是显而易见的 -什么 |
[12:21] | Remember your target, where he came from, | 想想你的目标 他打哪儿来 |
[12:24] | who he was. | 他过去是谁 |
[12:26] | Jordan wasn’t always Jordan Chase. | 他以前不叫乔丹·切斯 |
[12:42] | Office of county records. | 这里是县档案办公室 |
[12:43] | Yeah, this is Dexter Morgan with Miami Metro homicide. | 我是迈阿密重案组的德克斯特·摩根 |
[12:45] | I need a property records check. | 我需要查一下房产记录 |
[12:48] | – Name. – Eugene Greer. | -说下姓名 -尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[12:50] | – Spell it. – G-r-e-e-r. | -怎么拼的 -G-r-e-e-r |
[12:53] | Check back with me tomorrow morning. | 明天早上给你结果 |
[12:55] | No, this is an emergency. I need it right away. | 不行 事出紧急 我现在就要结果 |
[12:57] | There’s no right away in this equation. | 急也没办法 |
[12:59] | I got a pile of shit ahead of me, and they’re all emergencies. | 我这有好多申请等着 个个都说事出紧急 |
[13:01] | Look, this isn’t some developer | 听着 这可不是截至日期要到了 |
[13:03] | who’s about to miss a filing deadline. | 赶着填写文件而故意催你 |
[13:04] | A woman’s life is on the line. | 有个女人命悬一线 |
[13:05] | If you don’t do this now, right now, she will die, | 如果你不马上查 她就会丧命 |
[13:08] | and you could have done something to stop it. | 而你本可以挽救她的生命 |
[13:09] | You understand me? This can’t wait. | 明白了吗 人命关天 |
[13:12] | Everyone, I need your attention. | 全体注意 |
[13:15] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[13:19] | I got your number. | 我有你的号码 |
[13:19] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I have something. | 一有结果就通知你 |
[13:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | We’re rolling out | 所有人出发 |
[13:23] | to Bayfront Park immediately. | 立刻赶往海滨公园 |
[13:25] | We have an officer down. | 一名警察被杀 |
[13:27] | Stan liddy. | 是斯坦·利迪 |
[13:30] | Liddy? | 你说是利迪吗 |
[13:31] | Yes. He’s dead. | 是的 他死了 |
[13:33] | What do we know, Lieutenant? | 警督 具体情况呢 |
[13:34] | A pedestrian spotted blood coming out of a parked van, | 一位路人发现血从停着的货车里流出来 |
[13:37] | called it in. | 就报警了 |
[13:38] | Unis found Liddy’s body inside. | 调查人员在车内发现利迪的尸体 |
[13:41] | Morgan, Quinn, you’re running point on this, | 摩根 奎恩 你们去现场 |
[13:43] | so take whoever you need. | 带上需要的人员 |
[13:45] | Anyone but me. | 千万别是我 |
[13:47] | Dexter, grab your kit. There’s a lotta blood. | 德克斯特 带上工具 现场有大量血迹 |
[13:50] | Okay, that’s all, people. | 好了 立刻出发 |
[13:51] | Our crime scene’s right across the bay, | 犯罪现场在码头对面 |
[13:53] | so we’re taking the boat. | 所以大家要乘船过去 |
[13:54] | Grab your gear and load up. | 带上自己的家伙 |
[13:58] | Dex. Blood. | 德克斯 需要你处理血迹 |
[14:01] | Come on, the sooner we get this cleaned up, | 走啊 赶紧处理完这个 |
[14:03] | the sooner I can get back on Chase. | 就可以继续调查切斯了 |
[14:57] | Sorry. You can’t rest here. | 抱歉 你可不能在这歇着 |
[14:59] | I know you’re tired, but it’s just a little further. | 我明白你很疲惫 再加把劲就好 |
[15:01] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[15:05] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[15:37] | Jordan’s had lumen for 12 hours. | 乔丹劫持卢蒙已经有十二小时了 |
[15:40] | Each second I’m stuck on this slow boat | 我在这破艇上每耽搁一秒 |
[15:42] | going to my own crime scene | 去我的犯罪现场 |
[15:44] | takes her farther away from me. | 她就多一分危险 |
[15:46] | Fate is hardly lending a hand. | 命运没有向我伸出援手 |
[15:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:03] | I know you and Liddy were friends. | 我知道你和利迪是朋友 |
[16:06] | I helped him with a couple of things, | 我是帮了他几个忙 |
[16:08] | but I wouldn’t say he was an actual friend. | 但还没到朋友那地步 |
[16:11] | It’s just that you looked a little pale | 只是觉得你自从离开局里 |
[16:12] | when we left the station. | 一路上脸色不太好 |
[16:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:16] | You have any idea what might have happened to him? | 能想到他出了什么事吗 |
[16:19] | Not a clue. | 毫无头绪 |
[16:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:23] | Any…Theories? | 有什么看法吗 |
[16:25] | I haven’t examined the crime scene. | 我还没勘察现场 |
[16:28] | Wild…Guess. | 就随便猜猜 |
[16:30] | Heard Liddy was kinda shady. | 利迪名声不太好 |
[16:32] | Maybe something came back to bite him. | 或许他惹到谁自讨苦吃 |
[16:35] | It’s possible, I guess. | 有可能 |
[16:55] | Lieutenant, there’s something | 警督 有点东西 |
[16:56] | you really need to see. | 需要您看看 |
[16:58] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[17:02] | Someone really did a number on him. | 还真是有人把他弄死了 |
[17:05] | Did you bring your full kit, Dex? | 德克斯 家伙都带齐了吗 |
[17:07] | Yep. And all my kill tools. | 没错 连杀戮工具也带了 |
[17:17] | Hey, if you’re not up to this, I can handle it. | 要是你不行 我一个人上也行 |
[17:23] | – What is it? – I don’t know how to say it. | -怎么了 -我不知该怎么说出口 |
[17:27] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[17:28] | Quinn, come with me, please. | 奎恩 请跟我来一下 |
[17:34] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[17:36] | It’s okay, Deb. | 黛布 没事 |
[17:37] | You have a homicide to work, Detective. | 警探 这个谋杀案还等着你处理呢 |
[17:38] | Get to it. | 抓紧干活吧 |
[17:49] | Looks like the van was rigged | 看起来这车装过很多 |
[17:49] | with surveillance equipment. | 监视设备 |
[17:51] | What the hell was Liddy watching? | 利迪当时在监视谁 |
[17:53] | – Me. – No way to tell. | -我 -无从得知 |
[17:55] | Everything’s been stripped clean. | 一切都被清理过 |
[17:56] | The killer covering his tracks. | 凶手在掩盖线索 |
[17:58] | Seems to me we find out who liddy was spying on, | 我认为查到利迪在监视谁 |
[18:00] | we find our killer. | 我们就能查到凶手 |
[18:04] | The unis found Liddy’s cell phone. | 我们找到了利迪的手机 |
[18:06] | The last five calls he made were all to you. | 最后五通电话都是打给你的 |
[18:09] | Wanna tell me what that’s about? | 不想告诉我是什么事吗 |
[18:14] | The man had demons, lieutenant. | 警督 他有心魔 |
[18:16] | Your firing him didn’t help, | 你开除他只会让事情更糟 |
[18:18] | and he just needed someone to hear him out. | 他需要有人听他倾诉 |
[18:20] | I was the only friend he had left. | 我是他身边唯一的朋友 |
[18:21] | Okay, but he must have kept calling you for a reason. | 好吧 但他不停地打给你总有个原因吧 |
[18:25] | – What was it? – I didn’t pick up, I… | -是什么事 -我没接听 我 |
[18:27] | then he would have left messages. | 那他应该留了口信 |
[18:29] | I need to hear them. | 播给我听 |
[18:35] | Detective… | 警探 |
[18:41] | That looks like blood. | 那看起来像血迹 |
[18:52] | Quinn, you better start talking to me. | 奎恩 你最好从实招来 |
[18:54] | I don’t think I should say anything else. | 我想我不便再开口说什么 |
[18:58] | Not until I speak to a lawyer. | 我要先见过我的律师 |
[19:01] | A lawyer? | 律师 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry, lieutenant. | 警督 我很抱歉 |
[19:13] | You can talk to your lawyer back at the station. | 你可以在局里见你的律师 |
[19:15] | Officer. | 警员 |
[19:17] | Escort Detective Quinn back to Metro homicide. | 护送奎恩警探回凶案组 |
[19:24] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[19:25] | Well, there’s no castoff. | 没有多余伤痕 |
[19:26] | We’re lookin’ at a single thrust | 应该是一刀毙命 |
[19:28] | expertly applied. | 非常专业 |
[19:30] | Good to see I did something right. | 至少这活我干得还算干净利索 |
[19:31] | Passive blood pooling. | 血迹呈现被动状态 |
[19:34] | I guess that he was probably | 我猜他大概是 |
[19:35] | held down as the knife went in. | 被按倒然后刺入 |
[19:38] | Died instantly. | 当场死亡 |
[19:40] | So the killer knew what he was doing. | 所以凶手很清楚他在做什么 |
[19:43] | Sure felt like it at the time. | 当时还很享受呢 |
[19:50] | Any idea what that’s all about? | 知道那是怎么回事吗 |
[19:53] | None. | 不清楚 |
[19:57] | [县档案 办公室来电] | |
[20:01] | Are you finished? | 你做完勘察了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I gotta catch a ride | 对 得赶着 |
[20:03] | back to the lab, run some tests. | 回实验室进行化验 |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | Am I the only one who’s interested | 只有我一个人 |
[20:09] | in this goddamn murder? | 想抓到这个凶手吗 |
[20:11] | Hello? | 请说 |
[20:12] | I got a hit. | 我找到了 |
[20:13] | There’s one property belonging to a Eugene Greer. | 有一处地产列属尤吉恩·格瑞尔名下 |
[20:16] | It’s listed as a River Jordan camp for boys and girls. | 上面写着”孩子们的水乔营地” |
[20:20] | River Jordan. | 溪水乔丹 |
[20:22] | It went bankrupt, like, 20 years ago. | 早就倒闭了 有二十年了吧 |
[20:24] | A camp. | 一个营地 |
[20:25] | Jordan took Lumen back to where it all started… | 乔丹把卢蒙带到一切开始的地方 |
[20:28] | With Emily. | 艾米丽那次 |
[20:30] | – You still there? – Yeah. You have an address? | -还在听吗 -在 有地址吗 |
[20:32] | 1530 Muralia road. | 穆拉利亚路 1530号 |
[20:36] | – Thanks. – Anytime. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:45] | Where’s Quinn going? | 奎恩要去哪 |
[20:47] | – The station. – Why? | -回局里 -为什么 |
[20:49] | It looks like he may be involved in Liddy’s murder. | 他可能涉嫌利迪被杀案 |
[20:52] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:53] | I know, it is. | 我也这么觉得 |
[20:55] | – But he requested an attorney. – An attorney? | -但他要求找律师 -律师 |
[20:57] | Has Quinn said anything to you about Liddy, | 奎恩有跟你说起过利迪的任何事吗 |
[20:59] | anything I should know about? | 有什么该告诉我的 |
[21:00] | No. Nothing. | 一点都没有 |
[21:03] | – I’m gonna go talk to him. – No! | -我去跟他谈谈 -不行 |
[21:05] | You’re gonna stay here and do your job. | 你要在这里做好本职工作 |
[21:07] | I hope I’m wrong about Quinn, | 希望我对奎恩的判断是错的 |
[21:09] | but right now we need to process the scene | 但现在需要调查现场 |
[21:10] | and find out what really happened. | 查出究竟发生了什么 |
[21:44] | You remember this place? | 还记得这里吗 |
[21:47] | Should feel like home. | 感觉又回家了吧 |
[22:00] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:03] | It’ll all come back to you. | 一切都会回到当初的 |
[22:07] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你想把我怎么样 |
[22:09] | What do you think? | 你觉着呢 |
[22:12] | What choice have you left me? | 你有给我选择的余地吗 |
[22:14] | The two of you. Hmm? | 你们两个有给吗 |
[22:19] | I spoke with Dexter on the phone. | 我和德克斯特通过电话了 |
[22:23] | I let him know that you’re alive… | 我让他知道你还活着 |
[22:26] | In need. | 故意的 |
[22:30] | I motivated him. | 我刺激了他一下 |
[22:36] | Now, will he come for you? | 现在 他会不会来救你呢 |
[22:41] | You know best, but… | 你是最清楚的 不过 |
[22:44] | I believe he will. | 我相信他会来的 |
[22:49] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:52] | We’ll be joyously reunited. | 我们会快乐地重聚 |
[22:56] | The three of us. | 我们三个一起 |
[23:17] | You’ve changed since I saw you here last time. | 你变得和以前不一样了 |
[23:19] | You know that? | 你知道的吧 |
[23:22] | You… | 你… |
[23:24] | You’ve got this look in your eye. | 你的眼神不同了 |
[23:29] | Did you learn that from him? | 从他那里学来的吗 |
[23:49] | I thought you just liked to watch. | 你不是只喜欢看吗 |
[23:50] | I know. Well, maybe I’m changing. | 是啊 但和你一样 |
[23:53] | Like you. | 我也变了 |
[24:25] | Where’s Quinn? | 奎恩人呢 |
[24:26] | Interrogation room. Waiting for his attorney. | 在审讯室等他的代表律师 |
[24:30] | – He say anything? – No. | -他说什么了吗 -没有 |
[24:33] | It’s not getting any better for him. | 接下来有他受的了 |
[24:35] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:40] | His name’s on the requisition forms | 在利迪车上找到的监视器 |
[24:43] | for the surveillance equipment we found in Liddy’s van. | 申领表上写的是他的名字 |
[24:47] | What about the fingerprints we lifted off the van? | 车上找到的那些指纹呢 |
[24:49] | Aside from Liddy’s, they’re all Quinn’s. | 全都是利迪和奎恩的指纹 |
[24:52] | I wanna talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[24:53] | Feel free to try. He won’t speak to any of us. | 请随意 他不会开口的 |
[25:13] | You shouldn’t be here, Deb. | 黛布 你不该在这里 |
[25:15] | LaGuerta says you asked for a lawyer. | 洛格丽塔说你要求见律师 |
[25:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:19] | Well, before your lawyer gets here, | 那么在你律师来之前 |
[25:20] | why don’t you tell me what the fuck is going on? | 你最好跟我坦白这他妈算什么情况 |
[25:24] | I think I better just keep my mouth shut. | 我还是不说为好 |
[25:27] | I’m not asking you as a Detective. | 我现在不是以警探的身份来问你 |
[25:31] | I’m asking you as someone you live with, | 我们曾在一起 |
[25:34] | someone that you said you loved. | 你还说过你爱我 |
[25:37] | I think I deserve to know what the fuck is going on. | 我有权知道你发生了什么事吧 |
[25:43] | All I can tell you is that I didn’t kill Liddy. | 我所能说的就是我没有杀利迪 |
[25:47] | But you were there. | 但你去过那里 |
[25:50] | It’s not what it looks like. | 事情不是看起来那样 |
[25:51] | It looks like you did it. | 从表面看来凶手就是你 |
[25:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:56] | If you didn’t kill Liddy, who did? | 不是你杀利迪的话 那是谁 |
[26:01] | I can’t say anything else. I’m sorry. | 我不能再说了 对不起 |
[26:04] | Don’t say you’re sorry. | 别说对不起 |
[26:08] | Just tell me the fuckin’ truth. | 你倒是告诉我啊 |
[26:13] | You should go work on finding Jordan. | 你还是想办法找到乔丹吧 |
[26:37] | Jordan Chase was goading you on the phone, | 乔丹·切斯是故意在电话里刺激你的 |
[26:39] | trying to get you to make a mistake. | 他想把你弄糊涂 |
[26:41] | – He’ll be waiting for you. – I know. | -他已设下陷阱 -我知道 |
[26:43] | You need to stay alert, pay attention. | 你必须提高警惕 不能分心 |
[26:45] | You don’t know what he’s planning for you. | 你不知道他想把你怎么样 |
[26:46] | Same thing I’m planning for him. | 他也不知道我想把他怎么样 |
[26:48] | Yeah, but on his home turf. | 是 可这是他的地盘 |
[26:50] | Don’t underestimate your adversary, Dexter, | 别低估你的对手 德克斯特 |
[26:52] | not again. | 别像之前那样 |
[26:53] | Could you just trust me for once? | 你就不能信我一次吗 |
[26:55] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[27:48] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[27:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[28:07] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:09] | Yeah. Fine. | 我没事 |
[28:12] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[28:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢关心 |
[28:16] | Look, like I said, | 我不是说了嘛 |
[28:18] | we’ll know more | 等德克斯特 |
[28:19] | after Dexter tests the blood on Quinn’s shoe. | 验完奎恩鞋子上的血迹 就知道结果了 |
[28:23] | In the meantime, have some faith. | 现在要有点信心 |
[28:27] | Faith? | 信心 |
[28:29] | Whatever you call it. Don’t assume the worst. | 无论怎么样 不要太悲观 |
[28:46] | Detective Morgan? | 是摩根警探吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:49] | I’m sorry for intruding. | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[28:50] | It’s from your stake and notify. | 关于你的追捕对象有了新线索 |
[28:51] | Should I put it on your desk? | 要放到你桌上吗 |
[28:52] | No. What… what is it? | 不用 是什么线索 |
[28:54] | Someone said they spotted Jordan Chase. | 有人说他看见了乔丹·切斯 |
[28:57] | A street vendor? | 一个街头小贩 |
[28:57] | Yeah, up by Muralia road. | 是 在穆拉利亚路 |
[29:00] | Weird thing is, he thought he heard | 奇怪的是 他好像听见 |
[29:01] | noises coming from the trunk. | 后备箱里有声音 |
[29:01] | That’s why he called it in. | 所以他报警了 |
[29:04] | I know, sounds unlikely. | 我知道 听起来不太可能 |
[29:06] | Yeah. Maybe I’ll check it out. | 好 我会跟进的 |
[29:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | It was inevitable that this would happen. | 这个桥段是不可避免的 |
[29:40] | Two broken people, | 两个伤痕累累的人 |
[29:41] | going through intense shared experiences | 不惜一切 |
[29:44] | against a common enemy. | 联手对抗共同的敌人 |
[29:46] | I do it in my seminars all the time. | 我开讲座时也常使这个招数 |
[29:48] | It produces a sense of deep, deep bonding. | 它能营造某种深刻的感情 |
[29:52] | I’m sure you feel like you actually have something, | 我想你们都觉察到了这点 |
[29:55] | even love, doesn’t it? | 爱情 是吧 |
[29:58] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[29:59] | You lost your wife, Rita. | 你失去了你的妻子丽塔 |
[30:01] | You blamed yourself, I’m sure. | 我知道你自责了 |
[30:04] | And you thought what? | 然后你认为 |
[30:05] | That you could make up for that by helping her? | 只要帮助她你就能赎罪了吗 |
[30:10] | No. | 不是 |
[30:11] | Well then, what were you thinking? | 那你在想什么 |
[30:13] | That you could be a hero? | 英雄救美吗 |
[30:19] | You can’t save one thing to make up for another, Dexter. | 你不能拆东墙补西墙 德克斯特 |
[30:21] | It’s just not the way the world works. | 世界本来就是这样 |
[30:35] | I look at these, and I can’t help but think | 看到这些我不得不承认 |
[30:39] | that you have a kind of greatness in you. | 我还挺胸怀大志的 |
[30:41] | Then I look at you, and you’re no different | 但回头看看你 我知道 |
[30:45] | that the idiots that show up at my seminars. | 你和我的那些信徒一样愚蠢至极 |
[30:48] | Totally lost. | 完全迷失 |
[30:54] | I’m gonna put you out of your misery. | 我现在就来将你解放 |
[31:02] | Both of you. | 她也一起 |
[31:35] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[31:39] | He was waiting for the traffic light? | 当时他在等绿灯吗 |
[31:41] | Si. | 是 |
[31:42] | And what about the noise in the trunk? | 后备箱的声音是怎么回事 |
[31:45] | I fucking swear I’m taking Spanish after this. | 我向天发誓以后要好好学西班牙语 |
[31:47] | The… the sound in the, uh, uh, “Trunko”? | 后备箱里 有什么声音 |
[31:53] | Oh, si. | 那个 是 |
[31:55] | Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. | 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[31:56] | Bang, bang, bang, from the trunk? | 后备箱有砰砰砰的声音吗 |
[31:58] | Si. | 是 |
[31:58] | Which… which way did… | 哪个 哪条路 |
[31:59] | Uh, uh, donde fue? | 他往哪个方向去了 |
[32:03] | What’s down that way? | 那个方向有什么 |
[32:07] | Que? | 那里有什么 |
[32:09] | A “Campamento.” A camp? | 是野营地吗 |
[32:11] | Si, camp. | 是的 野营地 |
[32:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:15] | Uh, gracias. | 谢谢 |
[32:26] | You’ll want to be awake for this. | 你会想醒来看下一幕的 |
[32:30] | What do you call it? Being present in the moment? | 你想起什么名 活在当下怎么样 |
[32:33] | So you were listening, hmm? | 看来你有听我的演讲 |
[32:36] | I heard the words, but to be honest? | 我听过 但说实话 |
[32:41] | You have to consider the source. | 还是得看人 |
[32:55] | You should be the one to do it. | 这次你来吧 |
[33:00] | Is that okay with you? | 你没意见吗 |
[33:03] | He’s yours. | 归你了 |
[33:05] | Oh, please. | 哦 不是吧 |
[33:09] | You’re acting like | 你们好像 |
[33:10] | there’s some polite way to do this, | 做这样的事情也要你谦我让 |
[33:11] | like there’s some… some etiquette. | 还像遵守礼节一样 |
[33:16] | Killing is killing, Dexter. | 杀人就是杀人 德克斯特 |
[33:18] | Let’s at least be honest about that. | 我们至少要坦然承认这一点 |
[33:20] | Oh, you’re being honest… | 那你就很坦诚吗 |
[33:22] | Eugene? | 尤吉恩先生 |
[33:23] | Oh, you think that’s an insult? | 你觉得那名字是种侮辱吗 |
[33:26] | It’s a compliment. | 那是溢美之辞 |
[33:28] | It’s a reminder of how far I’ve come. | 那是我人生旅途的坐标 |
[33:31] | And how far is that? | 那你人生旅途有多远 |
[33:32] | You’re right back where you started, | 还不是重回原点 |
[33:33] | only this time, you’re strapped to a table. | 只是这次 绑在桌上的是你 |
[33:35] | I’m transformed. | 我不一样了 |
[33:37] | You will be soon. | 是快了 |
[33:38] | Not just me. | 不只是我 |
[33:39] | You, Lumen. | 还有你和卢蒙 |
[33:44] | You don’t get to use my name. | 你没资格叫我的名字 |
[33:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:50] | If we’re not on a first name basis, the three of us, | 可谁让我们如此熟悉 我们仨 |
[33:52] | then who is, hmm? | 还能有谁 |
[33:54] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[33:55] | You’re transformed too. You’re beautiful. | 你也变了 你是很漂亮 |
[33:58] | And you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[33:59] | If you hadn’t met me, you would never have known | 如果你这辈子没遇到我 就不会 |
[34:01] | you had it in you. | 知道内心黑暗的一面 |
[34:03] | I wouldn’t have had it in me… | 没遇到你我就不会有那样的黑暗面 |
[34:04] | Well, now you do! | 可你现在有了 |
[34:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:12] | It’s truly amazing. | 真是太惊人了 |
[34:14] | You should thank me. | 你该谢谢我 |
[34:15] | That’s not what’s gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[34:17] | I watched you so carefully the last time you were here. | 上次抓你来时我仔细打量过你 |
[34:21] | You used to just cower and cry! | 你只会一直发抖还有乱叫 |
[34:28] | That’s not just for me. | 这一刀不只是为我 |
[34:29] | That’s for everyone that you hurt. | 是为所有你伤害过的人 |
[34:32] | Even Emily. | 包括艾米丽 |
[34:34] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了没有 |
[34:36] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了没有 |
[34:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:55] | I know that’s not how you’re supposed to do it. | 我知道你不是这样行刑的 |
[34:58] | Well, he was right about that part. | 不过他刚才说得没错 |
[35:00] | There is no polite way. | 杀人就没有文雅的方式 |
[35:31] | Maybe we should just leave the body here. | 也许我们应该把尸体留在这里 |
[35:33] | We don’t want a murder investigation. | 我们不能招来凶案调查 |
[35:36] | We want closure. | 要清理掉现场 |
[35:40] | So he just vanishes, like the others? | 也要他跟其他人一样 人间蒸发吗 |
[35:42] | No. Jordan’s car is outside. | 不用 乔丹的车在外面 |
[35:43] | We’ll use it to move the body. | 我们用它来搬尸体 |
[35:46] | Then, maybe a month from now, | 大约等上一个月 |
[35:48] | we’ll tip off Miami Metro about this place. | 我们向迈阿密凶杀组透露这个地方 |
[35:52] | Everyone will know what he’s done. | 所有人都会知道他犯下的罪行 |
[36:40] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[36:42] | Don’t fucking move. | 都他妈别动 |
[36:46] | Whatever’s in your arms, drop it now. | 丢掉手上的东西 |
[36:51] | Both of you. | 两个都是 |
[37:05] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[37:10] | Number 13. | 13号受害人 |
[37:12] | And I know what they did to you. | 我也知道他们对你做了什么 |
[37:16] | I’ve seen the tapes. | 我看过那些录像 |
[37:18] | I watched them over and over. | 我看了很多遍 |
[37:25] | It’s a miracle you survived. | 你能幸存下来是个奇迹 |
[37:28] | A fucking miracle. | 真他妈的神奇 |
[37:31] | And you, whoever you are, | 还有你 无论你是谁 |
[37:36] | you know that too. | 你也一定清楚 |
[37:44] | I said don’t…fucking…move! | 我说了 他妈的别动 |
[37:51] | Maybe it’s true some people deserve to die, | 也许有些人是该死 |
[37:56] | but I’m a cop, and I don’t make that fucking decision, | 但我是个警察 我他妈不能决定谁的生死 |
[38:01] | so I’m gonna call this in. | 所以我会上报 |
[38:06] | In an hour, this place will be swarming with police. | 一小时内 这里就会警声大作 |
[38:16] | If I were you, I’d be gone by then. | 如果我是你们 到那时早已逃之夭夭 |
[39:07] | I don’t know what you did or didn’t do. | 我不知道你做了什么没做什么 |
[39:10] | And for some reason, you’re not saying. | 反正出于某种原因 你保持缄默 |
[39:14] | But I’m not judging. | 我不会妄加评论 |
[39:19] | I can’t judge. | 也无法评判了 |
[39:22] | Not anymore. | 再不能了 |
[39:26] | What do you mean? | 这什么意思 |
[39:28] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:37] | A lot, actually. | 是一大堆 |
[39:38] | A lot that I don’t understand. | 一大堆我无法理解的事情 |
[39:42] | You know how LaGuerta keeps saying | 你知道洛格丽塔一直说 |
[39:43] | everything’s complicated? | 事事都不那么简单吗 |
[39:48] | I’m starting to believe her. | 我开始有点相信她了 |
[39:52] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你能来我很欣慰 |
[39:55] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[39:57] | More than you know. | 欣慰得你无法想象 |
[40:00] | I’ll be here no matter what happens. | 无论发生什么事我都会在你身边 |
[40:28] | Did you ever think we’d get here? | 你有想过我们能走到这一步吗 |
[40:33] | You didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[40:35] | Not really, no. | 确实没有想过 |
[40:37] | I mean, for a while there, I wasn’t sure. | 我意思是 有那么一瞬我真的不确定了 |
[40:42] | It’s like what your sister said. | 就像你妹妹说的 |
[40:46] | It’s a miracle. | 这一切都是奇迹 |
[40:48] | It’s a fucking miracle. | 真他妈的神奇 |
[41:08] | Home? | 想回家吗 |
[42:52] | I thought you’d be getting ready for Harrison’s birthday. | 我以为你该在准备哈里森的生日呢 |
[42:56] | LaGuerta said this couldn’t wait. | 洛格丽塔说这个不能拖 |
[42:58] | She also said you broke the barrel girls case. | 她还告诉我你破了桶装女尸的案子 |
[43:01] | I didn’t break it. | 其实不然 |
[43:02] | I found the place where they shot the DVDs, | 我只是找到他们拍DVD的地方 |
[43:07] | this camp where everything happened. | 那个罪恶营地 |
[43:10] | Jordan’s missing, though. | 不过乔丹也消失了 |
[43:11] | Just like the rest of them. | 跟其他人一样 |
[43:14] | Think it was your vigilantes? | 觉得是清道夫干的吗 |
[43:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[43:21] | At least then we’d know he was dead. | 至少我们知道他已经死了 |
[43:25] | That’s just a crazy theory. | 那只是个荒唐的猜测而已 |
[43:33] | What about that? | 那个怎么样 |
[43:35] | The blood on Quinn’s shoe, is it Liddy’s? | 奎恩鞋子上的血是利迪的吗 |
[43:40] | I haven’t run it yet. | 我还没化验呢 |
[43:42] | Do you think it is? | 你觉得会是吗 |
[43:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:51] | You think you know someone, | 有时你以为很了解一个人 |
[43:56] | and then it turns out you don’t. | 结果却根本不是那么回事 |
[44:00] | You think someone’s a good cop, | 有时你以为某人是个好警察 |
[44:02] | and then they… | 结果他们 |
[44:06] | do something. | 却做了一些事情 |
[44:11] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[44:11] | All I’m saying is, | 我只是说 |
[44:13] | nothing is as simple as it seems. | 一切都不是想象中的那么简单 |
[44:17] | You’re right about that. | 你说得没错 |
[44:20] | Tell me as soon as you know. | 结果出来之后就告诉我哈 |
[44:41] | I know already. | 我早就知道结果了 |
[44:48] | Hey, you’re up. | 嗨 你起来了 |
[44:50] | I bought some stuff for pancakes. | 我买了一些做薄饼的材料 |
[44:55] | You don’t know this about me, | 这点你就不了解我了 |
[44:56] | but I’m actually kind of a breakfast connoisseur. | 我对早餐可有研究啦 |
[45:01] | The party’s today. | 今天举行生日聚会 |
[45:03] | Harrison’s birthday. | 哈里森的生日 |
[45:05] | You’ll get to meet Cody, finally. | 你终于能认识科迪了 |
[45:07] | Actually, you’ll get to meet a lot of people. | 你会遇到很多人 |
[45:09] | Everybody from the station. | 警局的人都会来 |
[45:12] | Oh, and the kids want to spend the whole summer here, | 对了 孩子们想在这里过暑假 |
[45:15] | so we should probably talk about that. | 我们该谈谈这个事情 |
[45:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:27] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[45:32] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨天一夜没睡 |
[45:36] | First, I was wondering what was happening to me, | 一开始 我在想我究竟怎么了 |
[45:39] | and then I was | 接着我考虑 |
[45:42] | wondering how I could possibly tell you. | 该如何对你说 |
[45:46] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[45:51] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[45:56] | What? | 什么 |
[45:57] | Today. | 今天就走 |
[46:01] | You can’t. | 不 |
[46:03] | I have to. | 我必须得离开 |
[46:06] | When I saw Jordan Chase’s body | 当我看着乔丹·切斯的尸体 |
[46:07] | disappearing into the ocean, I… | 渐渐沉入海底的时候 我 |
[46:11] | something happened. | 似乎意识到什么 |
[46:13] | And all night, I was trying to figure out | 一整夜 我都想弄清楚 |
[46:19] | what was happening, | 到底都发生了什么 |
[46:22] | and I tried to hold on to it. | 我想守住那种感觉 |
[46:27] | But this morning, I… | 但是今天早晨 我 |
[46:33] | I could tell it was gone. | 我发现它消失了 |
[46:39] | I don’t feel it anymore. | 我再也没了那种感觉 |
[46:43] | The need. | 那份需要 |
[46:45] | Her dark passenger. It’s vanished. | 她的黑暗心魔 消失了 |
[46:51] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[46:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[46:59] | Anything. | 随便什么都行 |
[46:59] | Just… just talk to me. | 只要和我说说话 |
[47:05] | Don’t go. | 别离开我 |
[47:07] | You can’t. | 你不能走 |
[47:08] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想 |
[47:11] | Then don’t. Stay here. | 那就别走 留下来 |
[47:15] | I can’t do it anymore, what we’ve been doing. | 我们那些事 我再也做不到了 |
[47:19] | You don’t have to. | 你可以不做的 |
[47:21] | But you do. Right? | 但你还是要杀戮 对吧 |
[47:27] | We both know that. | 你我心里都明白 |
[47:34] | It’s who you are. | 那才是真正的你 |
[48:09] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[48:15] | About everything, you’re right. | 你说的一切 都是对的 |
[48:23] | We’re not the same. | 我们不一样 |
[48:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:32] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[48:37] | Don’t be sorry your darkness is gone. | 不要对不起 你的魔障已经没有了 |
[48:46] | I’ll carry it for you. | 一切有我 |
[48:50] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[48:56] | I’ll keep it with mine. | 我会把它埋在心底的 |
[49:23] | Happy Birthday, Harrison. | 生日快乐 哈里森 |
[49:37] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念快乐 |
[49:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:42] | Only it’s not our anniversary. | 只可惜好像不是我们的周年纪念 |
[49:45] | I saw you. | 我知道 |
[49:47] | With Deb. Trying so hard. | 黛布一事 你想尽了办法 |
[49:51] | It makes me want to do the same. | 很触动 我也要为咱俩的事努力付出 |
[49:55] | How ’bout we give it another shot? | 彼此再给对方一个机会吧 |
[49:57] | Go back to the beginning? | 从头开始 |
[49:58] | Yes. | 好的 |
[50:02] | Yes. | 好的 |
[50:19] | Dexterous. | “德巧巧” |
[50:24] | So, Dex, be honest with me. | 德克斯 说实话 |
[50:27] | Is it weird to bring a date to a first birthday party? | 在你儿子周岁生日上卿卿我我合适吗 |
[50:31] | No, Vince. I’m glad you brought her. | 没事 文斯 很高兴你带她来 |
[50:35] | – Oh, no, I… I didn’t mean me. | 哦 不 不是说我自己 |
[50:37] | I… I meant your sister. | 我是说你妹妹 |
[50:42] | There she is! | 她来啦 |
[50:43] | The Detective who solved the barrel girls case. | 欢迎大破桶装女尸案的超级警花 |
[50:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:58] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[51:00] | The blood work. | 你的血迹鉴定 |
[51:02] | Just doing my job. | 尽我本职而已 |
[51:04] | Yeah, well, that was the one thing hanging me up. | 是的 没错 可对我却性命关天 |
[51:08] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[51:13] | I’m gonna go get a drink. | 我去喝一杯 |
[51:19] | You could have told me sooner | 你应该早点告诉我 |
[51:20] | that the blood work cleared him. | 血迹鉴定说他无罪 |
[51:22] | Channels. | 头儿来说更好 |
[51:23] | LaGuerta wanted to give you the good news. | 洛格丽塔想亲自通知你 |
[51:30] | You don’t like Quinn much. | 你不是很喜欢奎恩 |
[51:32] | I don’t like Quinn at all. | 我一点儿也不喜欢他 |
[51:35] | But I want you to be happy. | 但是我希望你开心 |
[51:39] | I am. I’m happy. | 开心 我开心着呢 |
[51:43] | You must be too. | 你也是吧 |
[51:46] | Now that this is all over, I mean. | 我是说 现在一切都结束了 |
[51:54] | They make it look so easy. | 看着他们 似乎感到 |
[52:02] | Connecting with another human being. | 爱一个人是那么轻松快乐 |
[52:08] | It’s like no one told them | 可却没人告诉他们 |
[52:09] | it’s the hardest thing in the world. | 其实这是世间最艰难的事 |
[52:53] | Where is she? | 她呢 |
[52:56] | Your tenant. | 你那女房客 |
[52:57] | Who was staying at the house. | 租咱房子那个女的 |
[53:00] | She left. | 她走了 |
[53:03] | I’m sorry. | 走了? |
[53:06] | Did you do it? | 你做到了吗 |
[53:09] | What you wanted to do? | 那些你想做的事 |
[53:11] | You said she needed your help. | 你说过她需要你的帮助 |
[53:14] | Did you help her? | 你帮到她了吗 |
[53:18] | Yeah. I think I did. | 是的 算帮过吧 |
[53:21] | And did it work? | 管用吗 |
[53:24] | Did it make you feel better? | 让你感觉好受点吗 |
[53:27] | About what happened to Mom? | 我是说关于妈妈的那件事 |
[53:30] | You can’t do one thing to make up for another. | 有些事是无论如何弥补不了的 |
[53:32] | That’s what Jordan Chase says. | 乔丹·切斯也这么说 |
[53:35] | But he’s wrong, because we do that all the time. | 但是他错了 因为我们会不断努力 |
[53:39] | That is the way the world works. | 世事就是这样 |
[53:41] | We try to make things right. | 我们想弥补过失 |
[53:44] | Even me. | 即便是我 |
[53:47] | Come on, everybody, it’s time for the cake. | 大家都过来吧 吹蜡烛了 |
[53:50] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[53:57] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[54:00] | Lumen said I gave her her life back, | 卢蒙说我给了她新的生命 |
[54:02] | a reversal of my usual role. | 而我一直都是取人性命 |
[54:04] | Well, the fact is, she gave me mine back too. | 事实是 她也给了我新的生命 |
[54:07] | And I’m left not with what she took from me | 尽管她已远去 留我孑然一身 |
[54:09] | but with what she brought. | 但那份爱将与我相伴 |
[54:12] | Eyes that saw me, finally, for who I really am. | 看着这个自己 我终于明白要何去何从 |
[54:16] | And this certainty. | 这是我的宿命 |
[54:17] | That nothing, nothing is set in stone. | 世间一切均非一成不变 |
[54:21] | Not even darkness. | 心中幽暗亦是如此 |
[54:25] | While she was here, she made me think, | 当初是她让我相信 |
[54:26] | for the briefest moment, that I might even have a chance | 连我这个杀手也可成为常人 |
[54:29] | to be human. | 即便只是一瞬 |
[54:30] | Make a wish. Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 许个愿 |
[54:33] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[54:37] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[54:38] | But wishes, of course, are for children. | 当然 要许愿 为了孩子们 |
[54:42] | Three! | 三 |