时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Holy franken-fuck! | 我勒个去 |
[00:12] | Snakes! | 是蛇 |
[00:13] | This is no amateur. | 这家伙绝对是个老手 |
[00:15] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[00:17] | Debra Morgan, will you– | 黛布拉·摩根 你愿意… |
[00:19] | Are you insane? | 你脑子进水啦 |
[00:21] | What is that holy piece of shit doing here? | 那个人渣在这里干什么 |
[00:24] | Brother Sam? | 山姆修士 |
[00:26] | One big, bad ex-con turned minister. | 曾经的重犯 摇身一变成了牧师 |
[00:28] | Runs an auto body shop using former inmates. | 开了一家修车铺 专门雇用前科犯 |
[00:30] | That can’t be a man of the cloth. | 那绝不可能是一名教士 |
[00:32] | That’s a killer. | 那是个杀手 |
[00:34] | It’s why I’m making you homicide’s new lieutenant. | 因此我任命你为凶案组的新警督 |
[00:36] | Fuck balls. You’re serious. | 我日 你是认真的 |
[00:38] | I couldn’t be happier. | 我很高兴 |
[00:39] | It’s about time a real cop had that job. | 也该让个真正的警察做这职位了 |
[00:44] | How come if Matthews hates you, | 为什么马修斯恨的明明是你 |
[00:45] | I’m always the one paying the price? | 可倒霉的却总是我 |
[00:47] | I can’t tell if I’m seeing a man who’s changed | 我也分不清眼前这个人 |
[00:49] | for the better or just a better cover. | 是改过自新了 还是伪装更深了 |
[00:52] | So that darkness inside is gone? | 那你的心魔散去了吗 |
[00:55] | Still there, but I’m fighting its ass every day. | 还在 但我每天都拼命与它抗争 |
[00:58] | Please get off the property. | 私人场所 请离开 |
[01:00] | Not without our boy Nick. | 不过得带走我们的人尼克 |
[01:01] | You deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[01:07] | I can’t marry you. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[01:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:12] | I give you lieutenant Debra Morgan. | 现在有请黛布拉·摩根警督 |
[01:18] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:20] | No. | 有事 |
[01:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah, I think I heard something snap. | 嗯 我好像听到咔嚓一声 |
[03:15] | Smokey and the Bandit | 警察与卡车强盗 |
[03:22] | How about we wind up the Kentucky derby | 咱们把肯塔基赛马放到一边 |
[03:25] | and we focus on breakfast? | 先好好吃饭 好不好 |
[03:28] | – Yummy, okay? – No. | -香香的哦 -不吃 |
[03:30] | – No, Harrison. – Mine. | -宝贝不吃吗 -我的 |
[03:31] | Horsey mine. | 马马 我的 |
[03:32] | When you’re Harrison’s age, | 当你在哈里森的年龄时 |
[03:33] | everything’s important. | 一切都很重要 |
[03:35] | Everything has meaning, | 一切都有意义 |
[03:36] | even a piece of molded plastic. | 哪怕是个塑料玩具 |
[03:38] | Well, how about we can play with | 那我们等一会儿 |
[03:40] | the horse afterwards, okay? | 再和马马玩好吗 |
[03:45] | Took me 20 minutes to decide what to wear. | 选件破衣服就用了20分钟 |
[03:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:50] | What? Do I look okay? | 怎么 看着还行吗 |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah. | 挺好的 |
[03:53] | You put on a jacket… over your regular clothes. | 你就在平常穿的衣服外面套了件上衣 |
[03:56] | Yeah, well, I don’t want to overdo it. | 对啊 我不想太招摇 |
[03:58] | I still want to look like me, | 还是想保持原来的形象 |
[04:00] | just lieutenant me. | 不过也要像个警督 |
[04:01] | Smart. | 明智 |
[04:06] | It’s dispatch. | 有任务 |
[04:07] | Probable homicide, 930 Euclid. | 疑似凶案 欧几里德大街930号 |
[04:10] | It’s about ten minutes away. I’ll meet you there. | 大概十分钟车程 那边会合 |
[04:12] | You’re going to the crime scene? | 你要出现场吗 |
[04:14] | It’s just LaGuerta never went into the field | 洛格丽塔从不出现场 |
[04:16] | unless she knew the case was gonna be high-profile. | 除非她觉得案子会引发关注 |
[04:18] | Yeah, well, I’m not LaGuerta, am I? | 没错 可我不是洛格丽塔 对吧 |
[04:21] | Hey, it’s totally your call. | 你自己定吧 |
[04:24] | Shit. You’re probably right. | 妈的 可能你说得对 |
[04:27] | It’s my first day. | 这是我第一天上任 |
[04:28] | I should probably be at the station | 还是应该呆在警局 |
[04:29] | working the snakes killing…in my fucking office. | 在他妈破办公室研究七蛇凶杀案 |
[04:36] | Okay, buddy. Be good to Jamie today. | 宝贝 今天要对洁咪好点 |
[04:38] | And no fruit roll-ups. | 不可以吃水果卷儿了 |
[04:39] | They make you fart. | 会放臭屁屁的 |
[04:40] | Don’t we know. | 我们知道哦 |
[04:43] | Good luck today. You’re gonna be great. | 祝你今天好运 你会很棒的 |
[04:46] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[05:01] | Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么这么对我 |
[05:02] | Please just let me go. | 求求你 放了我吧 |
[05:05] | You’re not going anywhere until you’ve repented for your sins. | 在为你的罪恶忏悔之前 哪都别想去 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything. | 我道歉 我为所有的事道歉 |
[05:12] | Not to me. | 别对我说 |
[05:15] | To God. | 对上帝说 |
[05:21] | Beg forgiveness, Nathan. | 内森 祈求宽恕吧 |
[05:25] | If you’re sincere, all of this will end. | 如果你是虔诚的 一切便会结束 |
[05:28] | If not, it will get much worse. | 反之 会更糟 |
[05:31] | But I am sincere. Please don’t–wait. | 可我是虔诚的 求你不要 等等 |
[05:51] | 0 to 60 in 7.2. | 百公里加速7.2秒 |
[05:53] | A full 800 rpms over the red line. | 转速超红线800转 |
[05:56] | In high school, that was my dream car. | 这车可是我高中时代的梦幻座驾 |
[06:01] | Didn’t smokey drive one of those? | 难道没有警察开这车吗 |
[06:03] | or was it the bandit? | 或者卡车强盗 |
[06:04] | Burt Reynolds. | 伯特·雷诺兹开过 |
[06:05] | Yo, guys! | 兄弟们 |
[06:07] | Body’s down here. | 尸体在这里呢 |
[06:15] | Any idea who she is? | 知道受害者身份吗 |
[06:18] | Uh, from her tight mini and a 24-pack of Trojans in her pocket, | 根据她的超短裙和袋里的两打安全套 |
[06:21] | I’d say she’s a working girl. | 我敢说她是个卖的 |
[06:23] | No driver’s license? | 没驾照吗 |
[06:25] | Haven’t found a purse or an I.D. | 钱包和身份证都没找到 |
[06:26] | We need to roll her over. | 我们得把她翻过来 |
[06:31] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[06:32] | Guess she lost her gym membership. | 我看这胖妞的健身卡弄丢了 |
[06:35] | Where the hell’s Quinn? | 奎恩这小子在哪儿 |
[06:36] | He’s on his way. | 路上呢 |
[06:38] | Well, multiple blunt force trauma, | 多处钝器致死 |
[06:41] | or manual strangulation. | 或者被扼死 |
[06:43] | Take your pick. | 二选一吧 |
[06:58] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:00] | Okay, okay. I’m late. I’m sorry. | 别发火 我是迟到了 抱歉 |
[07:02] | Not that. The girl. | 不是这个 说那姑娘 |
[07:04] | What are you doing, man? What about Deb? | 你在干嘛 黛布怎么办 |
[07:06] | Deb and I broke up. | 黛布和我分了 |
[07:09] | You broke up? | 你们分手了 |
[07:10] | Yeah, three days ago. We’re over. | 对 三天前 我们结束了 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry I didn’t know that. What happened? | 对不起我不知道 发生什么事了 |
[07:15] | Lieutenant Morgan happened. | 摩根升警督呗 |
[07:16] | She ditched you because she got promoted? | 她一升职就甩了你 |
[07:18] | – That doesn’t sound like Deb. – Yeah? | -这可不像黛布 -是吗 |
[07:21] | ’cause this is the same Deb that stole your job. | 正是这个黛布偷走了你的职位 |
[07:23] | She didn’t steal my job. | 她没有偷走我的职位 |
[07:24] | It was never mine to start with. | 从一开始它就不属于我 |
[07:26] | That’s always been your problem. | 你总是这样 |
[07:27] | You’re too nice. | 当老好人 |
[07:28] | You let these fucking people walk all over you. | 你老让贱人踩着你上位 |
[07:30] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[07:32] | Keep telling yourself that, Mrs. LaGuerta. | 继续忽悠自己吧 洛格丽塔太太 |
[07:40] | You’re lucky we got work to do. | 算你走运 我们有活要干 |
[07:49] | What’s so interesting? | 什么事这么有意思 |
[07:51] | Tooth is chipped. | 牙齿有缺痕 |
[07:53] | Well, no surprise there. | 哦 这很正常 |
[07:54] | She really got worked over. | 她遍体鳞伤 |
[07:55] | It’s probably from the beating. | 可能是打掉了 |
[07:56] | Or someone tried to rip it out. | 又或是凶手想把牙拔出来 |
[08:07] | You’ll be leading your first briefing soon, | 一会你就要做第一次简报了 |
[08:09] | so make sure you scan all the field reports. | 确保你看过所有的现场报告 |
[08:11] | It’s next on my list. | 我接下来就会做 |
[08:12] | I just want to finish going through these resumes. | 我要先看完这些个人履历 |
[08:14] | Resumes? | 个人履历 |
[08:15] | I need to pick a new detective | 我得挑个新的警探 |
[08:16] | to take my place. | 来补我的空缺 |
[08:18] | I can’t afford to be down a man right now. | 现在正缺人手呢 |
[08:20] | Well, I can help you with that. | 这事我可以帮你 |
[08:21] | Simply | 很简单 |
[08:27] | Sam Harmon from Narcotics. | 毒品调查科的山姆·哈蒙 |
[08:29] | He’s a real up-and-comer, and the fact | 他算是后起之秀 而他爸是 |
[08:31] | that this father’s a district judge could come in handy. | 区法院法官 这层关系日后用得上 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I know Sam. He’s a solid cop. | 我认识山姆 他是个称职的警察 |
[08:36] | Great. Happy to help. | 那就好 很高兴能帮到你 |
[08:38] | There are a lot of other names on this list. | 不过名单上还有很多人 |
[08:40] | You know, there’s this guy from Chicago– | 比如芝加哥警局的这个 |
[08:41] | Forget him. | 不用考虑 |
[08:42] | With everything on your plate right now, | 现在有这么多事忙着做 |
[08:44] | the last thing you want to worry about | 你可不想再加上一堆 |
[08:45] | is a transfer situation, trust me. | 调职的麻烦吧 相信我没错 |
[08:47] | Harmon’s your guy. | 哈蒙就是理想人选 |
[08:49] | Do you want me to start the paperwork? | 你需要我来帮你填写相关文件吗 |
[08:51] | No. | 不用 |
[08:53] | I’ve–I’ve got it. | 我自己来就好 |
[08:58] | Go ahead. | 接呀 |
[09:00] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[09:01] | Don’t let her shove something down your throat, | 别被她牵着鼻子走 |
[09:03] | not unless you’re ready for seconds or thirds. | 不然她会得寸进尺没完没了 |
[09:06] | Take it from Mrs. LaGuerta. | 接受洛格丽塔太太的教训 |
[09:09] | Got it. Thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Deb, one of the most important things about this job | 黛布 你最重要的工作之一 |
[09:14] | is knowing how to marshal your resources. | 就是整合所有资源 |
[09:16] | Take the help when it’s offered. | 有人帮忙就欣然接受吧 |
[09:18] | Remember, we’re in this together. | 切记 我们是同一条战线的 |
[10:11] | I remember when I found that under your bed. | 我还记得当我在你床下发现它时 |
[10:12] | I would have rather it had been a stack of playboys. | 我宁愿找到的是一捆花花公子杂志 |
[10:17] | Most kids in the eighth grade were obsessed | 大多数8年级的学生都沉迷于 |
[10:19] | with their favorite baseball players. | 自己喜欢的棒球手 |
[10:21] | You tried serial killers. | 而你却选择连环杀手 |
[10:23] | Only certain ones. | 只选一部分 |
[10:26] | The tooth fairy was smart… | 这个牙仙杀手十分聪明 |
[10:29] | and arrogant. | 而且自大 |
[10:31] | They never caught him, even when he left a body | 他甚至把一具尸体弃在副警长的院子里 |
[10:33] | on a deputy sheriff’s lawn. | 却仍然逍遥法外 |
[10:35] | 15 women–prostitutes– | 15个女人 妓女 |
[10:38] | all dumped on the roadside, | 都被弃尸在公路边 |
[10:41] | all missing their lateral incisors. | 所有受害者均缺失侧门牙 |
[10:44] | You really think there’s a connection | 你确定这跟 |
[10:45] | to the victim from this morning? | 今天早上的受害人有关吗 |
[10:47] | Her lateral incisor was cracked | 她的侧门牙碎了 |
[10:48] | like someone tried to rip it out with pliers. | 像是凶手要用钳子把它拔掉 |
[10:51] | There was damage to her gums. | 牙龈有创伤 |
[10:54] | Probably a result of the beating, | 也可能是虐打造成的 |
[10:56] | Like Masuka said. | 就像玛稣卡说的 |
[10:58] | Maybe someone was trying to relive old times? | 或许有人想要重温过去的美好时光 |
[11:02] | The tooth fairy killings were in the ’80s, Dexter. | 牙仙杀手案发生在八十年代 德克斯特 |
[11:05] | He’d be 70 years old at least. | 他现在估计最少也有70岁 |
[11:08] | What would he be doing in Miami? | 他为什么要来迈阿密 |
[11:11] | Why do most 70 year olds come to Miami? | 那么多老人来迈阿密还能为了什么 |
[11:25] | They say old age is like a second childhood. | 人们常说老年就像第二次童年 |
[11:29] | There are primary colors… | 纯色衣物 |
[11:33] | Tricycles… | 三轮车 |
[11:37] | And ball chasing. | 玩球 |
[11:42] | I barely made it through my first childhood. | 我好不容易撑过了第一个童年 |
[11:47] | I guess no one makes it through the second. | 看来没有人能撑过第二次童年 |
[11:52] | This place is one block from where the victim was found. | 这里距发现被害人的地方只有一条街 |
[11:54] | A short walk for a retiree on a mission. | 对于有任务在身的退休者来说很近 |
[12:02] | – Can I help you? – I hope so. | -有什么能帮您吗 -希望如此 |
[12:04] | I’m, uh, thinking about moving my dad down here. | 我正考虑让我爸住进来 |
[12:07] | He’s 81, but still sprightly. | 他都81了 还活蹦乱跳的 |
[12:10] | Bless his heart. | 祝他身体健康 |
[12:11] | Coral Island’s a great facility. | 珊瑚岛是很棒的地方 |
[12:13] | I’m happy to answer any questions you have. | 我很乐意为您解答任何问题 |
[12:15] | Do you have any other residents here from Oregon? | 你们有从俄勒冈州来的老人吗 |
[12:18] | My dad’s kind of shy and it’d be nice | 我爸有点害羞 |
[12:20] | to have people around with something in common, besides hearing loss. | 要是除了耳背还能和邻居有别的共鸣就好了 |
[12:25] | Well, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[12:30] | We have three residents form Oregon. | 我们这儿有三位老人来自俄勒冈州 |
[12:32] | Fine people. | 都是挺好的人 |
[12:34] | I’m sure your dad will get along with them famously. | 我相信令尊会和他们处得很好 |
[12:36] | That’s good to hear. | 真是太好了 |
[12:37] | Here’re some brochures with everything you need to know about Coral Island | 这里有些详细介绍珊瑚岛的册子 |
[12:41] | There’s some forms to fill out in case you’re interested | 要是您愿意让令尊住进来 |
[12:43] | in having your dad join us. | 需要填写一些表格 |
[12:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Hey, I hate to trouble you, | 实在是不好意思 |
[12:50] | But that coffee really looks good. | 这咖啡好像不错 |
[12:51] | I was gonna get some earlier. | 我早先打算喝一杯的 |
[12:52] | I feel a caffeine headache coming on. | 我感觉咖啡瘾上来了 |
[12:55] | I know what that’s like. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[12:56] | I’ll fetch you a mug. | 我去帮您倒一杯 |
[12:57] | Be right back. | 稍等一下 |
[12:58] | I appreciate it. | 谢啦 |
[13:10] | One woman… Another in a wheelchair. | 一个是女性 另一个要坐轮椅 |
[13:13] | That leaves… | 那就只剩 |
[13:15] | Walter Kenney. | 瓦特·肯尼 |
[13:16] | Moved here from Grants Pass, Oregon, five years ago. | 五年前从俄勒冈州格兰茨帕斯搬过来 |
[13:19] | How are you spending your second childhood? | 你的第二次童年是怎么过的呢 |
[13:28] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:29] | Oh, you’ve been doing such a good job, | 你工作表现这么出色 |
[13:31] | I put together a little surprise | 我就给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[13:32] | for your viewing pleasure. | 让你开开眼界 |
[13:34] | Is this what I think it is? | 不会是我想的那个吧 |
[13:34] | Evidence from the ice truck killer investigation. | 冰柜车杀手案的证据 |
[13:38] | You said in class how you were really into this case. | 你在课堂上讲过你对这案子多着迷 |
[13:40] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[13:42] | I was obsessed with this case. | 我都迷死了 |
[13:44] | I have followed it night and day. | 我日夜不停地追看 |
[13:46] | This is really sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[13:52] | This is the ice truck killer’s hospital I.D. | 这是冰柜车杀手的医院证件 |
[14:00] | And the holy of holies. | 还有极品中的极品 |
[14:12] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[14:14] | When the details of this case were made public, | 这案子的细节公开后 |
[14:17] | I painted my nails like this for a whole week. | 我整个星期都是照这样子涂指甲的 |
[14:20] | Is that just wrong? | 是不是挺怪异的 |
[14:22] | Is it wrong that it makes me hot? | 这样让我兴奋是不是也挺怪异的 |
[14:26] | Uh…What do they do with all this stuff? | 这些东西是怎么处理的呢 |
[14:29] | It just sits here in evidence… forever. | 就是放到证据室里 一直放着 |
[14:33] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[14:34] | I mean, this is a piece of history. | 这可是历史的见证 |
[14:39] | It’s time for the briefing. | 要开始简报会了 |
[14:44] | Oh, there you are. | 你可来了 |
[14:47] | I’ve sat through God knows how many briefings. | 上帝知道我开过多少简报会了 |
[14:49] | Why am I so fucking nervous? | 为什么还他妈紧张 |
[14:51] | Because everyone will be looking to see | 因为所有人都在盯着 |
[14:52] | if you know what you’re doing. | 看你知不知道自己在做什么 |
[14:54] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[14:55] | When you get back to your desk, | 回到你办公桌后 |
[14:56] | Look up the word “Rhetorical.” | 查一下”修辞”这个词 |
[14:58] | You’ll be fine, Deb. | 你没问题的 黛布 |
[15:00] | Okay, everyone, we’ve got a lot to cover, | 好了 各位 我们事挺多的 |
[15:02] | so let’s get started. | 现在就开始吧 |
[15:04] | First up is the homicide on Euclid. | 首先是欧几里德大街的凶杀案 |
[15:06] | Where are we on identifying the victim? | 受害者身份查到没 |
[15:08] | Her fingerprints gave us a name. | 从指纹上查到名字了 |
[15:10] | Rosalia Davolos. | 罗萨莉亚·达维罗斯 |
[15:11] | Several priors for solicitation. | 有卖淫罪的前科 |
[15:14] | We talked to a local merchant. | 我们跟一个当地的店主谈过 |
[15:15] | It seems that strip was practically her office. | 那一带基本上是她的活动区 |
[15:17] | Did we run her cell phone? | 查她的电话记录没 |
[15:18] | That turned up a long list of numbers. | 名字一长串 |
[15:20] | Mostly Johns. | 几乎都是嫖客 |
[15:21] | Uh, we’re working through the names now. | 我们正在查这些人了 |
[15:23] | What about a tox screen? | 毒品检测呢 |
[15:24] | Trace amounts of cocaine in her system and… | 她体内有少量的可卡因 还有 |
[15:28] | Doughnuts. | 甜甜圈 |
[15:31] | Let’s, uh, check the area for known pushers. | 那我们 查查当地的毒贩 |
[15:33] | Maybe she got caught up in a bad deal | 可能她遇到了恶嫖客 |
[15:35] | or she got behind on a payment. | 或者拖欠了毒品钱 |
[15:36] | I’m hoping five or six people will volunteer– | 我希望有五六个人志愿去 |
[15:39] | They’ll never tie this to a quarter-century-old | 他们永远也无法把这案子和四分之一世纪前的 |
[15:41] | Serial killer case from Oregon. | 俄勒冈连环凶杀案联系上 |
[15:43] | Not sure I have either, but I can dream. | 我也不确定 但可以梦想一下 |
[15:47] | That takes us to the snakes killing. | 再来说七蛇凶杀案 |
[15:49] | It’s looking like this wasn’t a drug cartel hit after all. | 看来与贩毒集团无关 |
[15:52] | As much as I hate to admit it, | 虽然我不想承认 |
[15:53] | Maybe brother Sam was right about our victim. | 但山姆修士对受害者的说法是对的 |
[15:55] | Maybe he cleaned up his act. | 可能他已经改过自新了 |
[15:58] | That doesn’t mean there wasn’t someone out there | 但不意味着就没有人 |
[15:59] | looking to settle an old score. | 来寻旧仇 |
[16:00] | What if we made some of the details of the case public, | 不如我们把一部分细节公布出去 |
[16:03] | Like the snakes? | 比如蛇 |
[16:05] | Might scare up a lead. | 也许能打草惊蛇 |
[16:10] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[16:12] | That may compromise the case when it goes to court. | 这样做上庭的时候对案子很不利 |
[16:15] | If we don’t catch anyone, | 要是我们抓不到人 |
[16:16] | this will never go to court. | 根本就上不了庭 |
[16:18] | I think detective Quinn has a point. | 我觉得奎恩警探说得有理 |
[16:21] | We let word out about the snakes. | 我们把蛇的风声放出去 |
[16:24] | The press will eat it up. Who knows? | 媒体就吃这套 谁知道呢 |
[16:26] | Maybe something will shake loose. | 也许就能打草惊蛇 |
[16:29] | What about the trial? | 那庭审呢 |
[16:31] | Well, Quinn’s right. | 奎恩是对的 |
[16:32] | There’ll never be a trial unless we get someone into custody. | 要是抓不到人 根本就不会有庭审 |
[16:35] | I think it’s worth a try. | 我觉得值得一试 |
[16:36] | Angel, get started on the statement. | 安吉儿 起草一下声明 |
[16:39] | Have it on my desk by this afternoon. | 今天下午交到我的桌子上 |
[16:50] | I don’t think you really believe what you are saying, Nathan! | 我认为你并不真心相信自己所说的 内森 |
[16:53] | You need to believe what you are saying! | 你必须真心相信自己所说的 |
[16:56] | I do. I swear. | 我真心 我发誓 |
[16:57] | I just–I don’t know what it is you want from me. | 我 我不知道你到底想我怎么样 |
[17:00] | I want to hear you tell God that you are sorry. | 我想你告诉上帝你很抱歉 |
[17:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好好 |
[17:06] | Please, please, God… | 求你 求你 上帝 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry for–for– for everything I’ve ever done. | 我很抱歉 我为我所做的一切道歉 |
[17:13] | Just forgive me. | 宽恕我 |
[17:15] | Forgive me. | 宽恕我 |
[17:17] | For…Give me. | 宽 恕我 |
[17:29] | No, no. Wait. Wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[17:30] | Where are you going? Let me go! | 你干什么 放开我 |
[17:32] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[17:45] | He’s telling you what you want to hear. | 他只是在说你想听的 |
[17:49] | He thinks we’re gonna release him. | 他以为我们会放他走的 |
[17:59] | How much longer do we have to make him suffer? | 我们还要让他受多久的罪 |
[18:04] | You really have a good heart, Travis. | 你心肠真好 崔维斯 |
[18:07] | That’s why I picked you. | 这是我选择你的原因 |
[18:12] | But there’s much more at stake here than one man’s suffering. | 但这里有比一个男人受罪更危急的事情 |
[18:18] | Don’t we have to be strong? | 难道我们不该更坚强吗 |
[18:23] | He has to be pure or we can’t proceed. | 他必须被纯净 否则无法继续 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:30] | Hey, he’s coming around. | 他正在觉醒中 |
[18:33] | It just takes time. | 只需要一点时间 |
[18:47] | Good morning, Walter. | 早上好 瓦特 |
[18:49] | Keep saying that and one day you might be right. | 坚持说吧 也许哪天还真能好了 |
[18:52] | Sam’s group is about to tee off. | 山姆那组要开球了 |
[18:53] | You can join them. | 你可以加入他们 |
[18:57] | Hey, I’m short a partner. | 我还缺个搭档 |
[18:59] | Dan. | 我是丹 |
[19:01] | Walter Kenney. | 瓦特·肯尼 |
[19:04] | I’m a little rusty, | 我不太会打 |
[19:05] | But I’ll try not to slow you down. | 但我尽量不拖累你 |
[19:06] | Just get a cart, will you? | 去弄车吧 |
[19:14] | Worst mistake I ever made was moving down | 我这辈子最烂的决定就是 |
[19:16] | to this piss-butt corner country. | 搬到这烂地方 |
[19:20] | How bad can it be? It’s the sunshine state. | 能有多烂 这里可是阳光州 |
[19:23] | Only sunshine around here is what they blow up your ass. | 这能用来扯淡的也就是阳光了 |
[19:27] | The rest is mosquitoes, humidity, | 剩下的就是讨厌的蚊子 湿气 |
[19:30] | and people that don’t speak English. | 和那些不说英语的家伙 |
[19:34] | So what’s a young guy like you | 真弄不懂像你这样的年轻人 |
[19:36] | doing around coral island, | 来珊瑚岛干什么 |
[19:38] | or do you get off hanging out with corpses? | 该不会就喜欢跟活死人鬼混吧 |
[19:44] | I’m checking it out for my dad. | 我是来帮我爸实地考察一下 |
[19:46] | You want to help your dad? | 想帮你老爸吗 |
[19:47] | Take him to the end of the pier and push him off. | 把他带到码头边再一把推下去 |
[19:49] | You’ll be doing him a favor. | 这样才是对他最好 |
[19:51] | If I was any more in the rough, | 要说我还有什么未了心愿 |
[19:53] | I’d need a fucking machete. | 我就他妈欠一刀 |
[19:55] | This is like being trapped in a toxic cloud… that cheats. | 简直是云山雾罩 还作弊 |
[20:06] | Oh! Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[20:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:10] | Oh, I always scream in pain when I take a swing. | 我挥杆的时候总是要疼得叫一声 |
[20:12] | Don’t just stand there. | 别傻站在那 |
[20:14] | I need to sit down. | 来扶我坐下 |
[20:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:17] | Oh, I ruptured my back two years ago. | 自从我两年前背扭伤之后 |
[20:20] | It hasn’t been the same since. | 一直没恢复好 |
[20:21] | Okay, just take it easy. | 行了 你慢慢坐下 |
[20:23] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 天杀的上帝 |
[20:25] | Listen, I’m done here. | 我受够这了 |
[20:27] | Just drop me off at the club bar. | 把我送到俱乐部酒吧去 |
[20:28] | I need something to kill the pain. | 我得弄点东西止痛 |
[20:32] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:40] | So what’d you used to do up in Oregon? | 你以前在俄勒冈是干什么的 |
[20:44] | I was a pipefitter for 25 years. | 我当了二十五年的水管工人 |
[20:47] | Shit job, but I managed to work up a pension. | 烂差事 不过好歹我混上了养老金 |
[20:51] | All I want to do now is play golf. | 我现在就只想整天打打高尔夫 |
[20:55] | Maybe you should find something else to pass the time. | 也许你该找点别的事来打发打发时间 |
[20:57] | I tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[20:58] | it’s hell not being able to do what you love. | 世上扯蛋的就是连自己热爱的事也没能力做 |
[21:02] | Is he talking about golf | 他指的是高尔夫 还是 |
[21:04] | or his failure to rip out Rosalia Davolos’ tooth? | 他没能从罗萨莉亚·达维罗斯嘴里把牙拔下来 |
[21:08] | Walter Kenney may be the world’s oldest asshole, | 瓦特·肯尼也许是这世界上最老的混蛋 |
[21:10] | but that doesn’t make him a killer. | 但这也不表示他是个杀人凶手 |
[21:12] | On the other hand, maybe I gave up too soon. | 话说回来 没准我放弃得太早了点 |
[21:18] | He wears a dental implant for the lateral incisor. | 他的侧切牙是移植的 |
[21:22] | The same one the tooth fairy pulled from his victims. | 正好是牙仙杀手给受害者拔牙的位置 |
[21:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:32] | This is Sam from good shepherd auto. | 我是山姆 好牧羊人汽修的 |
[21:34] | I was just calling to let you know your car’s ready. | 我打电话是通知你车修好了 |
[21:36] | Great. When can I pick it up? | 太好了 我什么时候能来拿 |
[21:38] | Well, if you get here before 6:00, | 如果你能在六点前到这的话 |
[21:39] | you won’t have to fight the dog off this time. | 就不用再上演人狗大战了 |
[21:43] | I’m on my way. | 我这就出发 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[21:56] | This is on me. | 我请吧 |
[21:57] | I got to go pick up my car. | 我现在得去把我的车取回来 |
[21:59] | Well, you know, I’ve got a shit-load of errands to run tomorrow | 我明天还有一堆破事要处理 |
[22:01] | and with my back the way it is, | 但我的背现在又是这个鬼样子 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna have a real hard time on the bus. | 坐公交对我来说真是太苦逼了 |
[22:05] | You wouldn’t want to give me a ride, would you? | 你不愿意好心载我一程的 对吧 |
[22:07] | Perfect, now I won’t have to make an excuse | 太好了 这样我就不用费尽心机 |
[22:09] | to run into you again. | 再和你偶遇一次了 |
[22:10] | I’m in 72. | 我住72号 |
[22:12] | Pick me up at 9:00. | 九点来接我吧 |
[22:13] | Actually, I’d rather have my teeth pulled. | 老实说 我宁愿把我的牙拔掉 |
[22:15] | Happy to do it. | 乐意之至 |
[22:39] | People don’t put no oil in it and | 正常人不会油都不加 |
[22:40] | then wonder why they– | 就在这想为啥… |
[22:43] | Hey, man, yeah. She’s right down here. | 兄弟 你的车美人在这边呢 |
[22:44] | I’ll be right back, Nick. | 尼克 我去去就回 |
[22:48] | Hey, God bless him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[22:49] | Nick has been busting his ass, man. | 尼克现在是真的在拼命了 |
[22:51] | Off the drugs. | 拼命戒毒 |
[22:52] | Cut his ties with the gang, man. | 拼命摆脱和黑帮的关系 |
[22:54] | I–I really think he wants to change. | 我真觉得他想要改过了 |
[22:57] | You must be relieved. | 你肯定松一口气了 |
[22:58] | I’m proud of him is what I am, man. | 我为他感到骄傲 兄弟 |
[23:00] | It’s not easy turning your life around, man. | 要知道想要改过自新可不容易 |
[23:03] | It could go south at any minute, | 随时可能走回头路 |
[23:04] | but I’ll take the blessings as they come. | 但我也能甘之如饴 |
[23:08] | This looks like the day I bought it. | 看起来简直和刚买的时候一样 |
[23:09] | You do good work. | 你干得太漂亮了 |
[23:12] | Well, it’s–it’s all these repair jobs | 这个 修车罢了 |
[23:14] | that pay for that good work. | 干好话才好收钱 |
[23:17] | Listen. | 对了 |
[23:19] | You got any plans this Sunday? | 你周日有什么安排没有 |
[23:21] | Like service? | 比如说服务工作什么的 |
[23:23] | What would I be getting serviced? | 难道是要为我提供客房服务 |
[23:26] | Uh, like a church service. | 我指的是做教会服务 |
[23:28] | No. Not much of a churchgoer. | 没有 我不怎么去教堂 |
[23:30] | Yeah, I figured that. | 我看得出 |
[23:32] | Well, we having something like a company get together, | 我们这周会有一次聚会 |
[23:35] | like a beach party. | 有点像海滩派对 |
[23:36] | It’d be great if you could come. | 如果你能来的话就好了 |
[23:38] | Well, this Sunday’s tough. | 这周日有点够呛 |
[23:39] | I don’t have a sitter for Harrison. | 没人帮我带哈里森 |
[23:41] | Oh, that’s your boy? | 你儿子吗 |
[23:42] | Yep. He’s two. | 没错 他刚两岁 |
[23:45] | Yeah? Bring him along. | 那把他也带上 |
[23:46] | It’s a kid-friendly environment. | 派对氛围很适合孩子 |
[23:48] | He’ll love it. | 他会喜欢的 |
[23:50] | Play some ball, put the grill on, | 玩玩球啦 烤烤肉啦 |
[23:53] | have a little beach barbecue baptism. | 然后来场小型的海滩烤肉洗礼 |
[23:57] | Baptism? | 洗礼 |
[23:58] | Yeah. Nick. | 没错 为尼克 |
[23:59] | He’s taking the big leap, praise God. | 他决定要迈出这一步了 赞美主 |
[24:02] | He’s taking the holy spirit on right there | 他就要在比斯坎湾的净水旁边 |
[24:03] | in the waters of the Biscayne Bay. | 接受圣灵的洗礼了 |
[24:05] | Sounds like you’re trying to get me to go to church. | 感觉像是你要把我也往教堂拉 |
[24:07] | So what? | 是又怎么样 |
[24:09] | What, you afraid you gonna catch something? | 你怕你自己被说动吗 |
[24:12] | I’m just not sure I fit in. | 我只是不确定自己合适 |
[24:15] | Sure you do. | 你肯定合适 |
[24:16] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:18] | I just think it’d be great for you to take a stand with | 我只是觉得你能帮助 |
[24:21] | someone whose life that you helped turn around. | 别人改过自新是很棒的事 |
[24:25] | And if you do happen to find God, | 如果你碰巧找到了上帝的话 |
[24:29] | a lot worse ways you could spend your day off. | 对你来说也绝不是件坏事 |
[24:43] | Only one mention of Walter Kenney in the criminal database | 瓦特·肯尼在犯罪数据库中只出现过一次 |
[24:47] | and he’s identified as a victim. | 而且还是受害人 |
[24:48] | Walter Kenney’s mother, | 瓦特·肯尼的母亲 |
[24:50] | charged with felony child abuse against her son. | 因虐待儿子被指控儿童虐待重罪 |
[24:56] | I have to vent or my head’s gonna explode. | 我觉得自己快要崩溃了 |
[24:58] | – What’s wrong? – Everything. | -怎么会 -因为所有这一切 |
[25:00] | I’m my ex-boyfriend’s boss. | 我成了前男友的上司 |
[25:02] | I don’t know how to act. | 我不知道该怎么面对他 |
[25:04] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[25:05] | I don’t know who to hire. | 我不知道要雇谁 |
[25:06] | I have a stack of paperwork on my desk | 我办公桌上的一大堆文书 |
[25:08] | that’s taller than I am. | 已经堆得比我还高 |
[25:10] | Well, take a breath, sit down. | 先喘口气 坐下再说 |
[25:12] | I think I really fucked up taking this promotion. | 我真他妈不该接受这职位 |
[25:15] | I was a fucking great detective who loved her fucking job. | 老娘原本是超棒的警探 超热爱工作 |
[25:21] | I traded it all in for politics | 我居然舍弃了 换来了政治 |
[25:24] | and paperwork and LaGuerta up my ass. | 文书工作和被洛格丽塔找碴 |
[25:26] | Deb, you’re too smart to think that this was gonna be easy. | 黛布 你很聪明 足以明白这不会轻松 |
[25:28] | Well, I didn’t expect this. | 那我也没想到这个 |
[25:29] | I didn’t expect people sitting around | 从没想过大家围坐边上 |
[25:31] | waiting for me to fall on my face. | 一起等着看我的好戏 |
[25:33] | No one wants you to fail. | 没有人想看你好戏 |
[25:34] | Okay, LaGuerta probably wouldn’t lose any sleep if you stumbled a bit. | 好吧 大概洛格丽塔不会因为你失误而失眠 |
[25:38] | She’d pop a bottle of champagne. | 她会开香槟庆祝的 |
[25:39] | But guess what. You’re new at the job. | 但我跟你说 你才新上任 |
[25:41] | You’re gonna stumble. | 做错事是正常的 |
[25:43] | You think LaGuerta never messed up? | 你以为洛格丽塔就从来没有搞砸过 |
[25:44] | Shit yeah. | 那还用说 |
[25:45] | Cut yourself some slack. | 别对自己太苛刻了 |
[25:48] | You’ve been lieutenant one day. | 毕竟你才上任一天 |
[25:49] | If a couple months go by, you still hate it, | 要是几个月后 你仍旧不适应 |
[25:51] | You can demote yourself, but until then, | 到时候你可以自动降职 不过在此之前 |
[25:53] | just go with your gut. | 跟着你的直觉走 |
[25:55] | And when you screw up, | 如果你搞砸了 |
[25:56] | just don’t take me down with you. | 可别把我跟你一起拖下水 |
[25:58] | I need the paycheck. | 我还要养家糊口呢 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | My panic needle’s swinging out of the red. | 我总算没那么恐慌了 |
[26:04] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:06] | How are you with the Quinn of it? | 你跟奎恩之间怎么样啦 |
[26:09] | I miss being with him. | 我怀念和他在一起的时光 |
[26:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:13] | Quinn’s a good guy. We had fun together. | 奎恩很不错 和他在一起很开心 |
[26:15] | It was easy. No expectations. | 很轻松 不用期待 |
[26:17] | That’s one decision I know I made right. | 至少这个决定是对的 |
[26:20] | Quinn and I were never meant to get serious. | 奎恩跟我不可能认真的 |
[26:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:24] | I have to put people on the snakes killing. | 我得安排人去查七蛇凶杀案 |
[26:26] | Thank you for talking me off the ledge. | 谢谢你帮我平复下来 |
[26:28] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[26:30] | Is it a good time for me to ask for a raise? | 那我可以趁机要求加薪吗 |
[26:32] | Terrible. | 别得瑟 |
[26:33] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[26:35] | Fuck off and die. | 死一边去 |
[26:41] | Maybe she shouldn’t have taken the promotion. | 也许她不应该接受升职 |
[26:44] | She might not be cut out for it. | 她可能根本应付不了 |
[26:45] | I think there’s very little Deb’s not cut out for. | 我看世上少有黛布应付不了的事 |
[26:50] | Kenney’s mother was taken into custody | 肯尼的母亲因为 |
[26:52] | for repeatedly hitting her son in the face in public. | 在公共场合屡次殴打她儿子的脸被拘留 |
[26:58] | I’m not seeing the connection. | 看不出有什么关联 |
[26:59] | Maybe that’s how he lost his tooth. | 也许他因此被打落几颗牙齿 |
[27:01] | So Walter Kenney has mother issues. | 看来瓦特·肯尼有母亲情结 |
[27:04] | Sounds familiar. | 听着耳熟 |
[27:05] | Doesn’t mean that he is the tooth fairy. | 但不代表他就是牙仙杀手 |
[27:07] | Ah, but it’s another reason for me | 不过这样一来我又有理由 |
[27:08] | to spend my day off with mister sunshine. | 花一天时间去去陪”阳光先生”了 |
[27:33] | You said 9:00. | 你说九点的 |
[27:36] | I just need a couple of seconds. | 再等我一会儿 |
[27:49] | TV, barcalounger, and a view of the parking lot. | 电视机 懒人椅 外加停车场景观 |
[27:52] | This wasn’t on the Coral Island brochure. | “珊瑚岛”的宣传册上可没有这些 |
[28:20] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[28:25] | Gave him everything in life | 我含辛茹苦地养大他 |
[28:27] | and now I can’t get him on the phone. | 而他现在连我电话都不接 |
[28:30] | You have kids? | 你有孩子 |
[28:32] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[28:34] | Ungrateful little pricks. | 没良心的小兔崽子 |
[28:37] | They suck the life out of you and then they vanish. | 他们把你榨干后就溜啦 |
[28:40] | Where are my fucking house keys? | 该死的钥匙在哪儿 |
[28:44] | He’s completely alone. | 他很孤独 |
[28:46] | Alienated everyone around him. | 刻意避开周围所有人 |
[28:53] | Here they are. | 在这儿 |
[28:54] | I’m losing my fucking mind. | 我这该死的记性 |
[29:02] | Abrams in 23. | 23号房的艾布拉姆斯 |
[29:07] | Dumb as a bag of dog shit. | 像坨屎一样被丢掉 |
[29:11] | Looks like a space just opened up for your dad. | 看来你老爸正好有位置住了 |
[29:25] | Aw, shit. | 妈的 |
[29:30] | Here’s my prescription. | 这是我的药品处方 |
[29:31] | Just pick it up for me, will you? | 可以帮我照着单子买吗 |
[29:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[29:41] | Oh, hey, hey, hey! | 喂 回来 |
[29:45] | And a six-pack of beer from the liquor store | 再去烟酒店买半打啤酒 |
[29:47] | And the latest Teen Ass, | 和最新一期的《少女辣臀》 |
[29:49] | Nipple Parade, and Spanked. | 《乳头闪耀》还有《打屁屁》 |
[29:52] | Teen Ass, Nipple Parade, and Spanked. | 《少女辣臀》《乳头闪耀》还有《打屁屁》 |
[29:54] | Can this really be the man who inspired me to keep a scrapbook? | 他居然是激发我一直保留着剪贴簿的人 |
[30:08] | Can I get… | 麻烦给我… |
[30:09] | Teen Ass, Nipple Parade, and Spanked? | 《少女辣臀》《乳头闪耀》和《打屁屁》 |
[30:20] | Some needs just don’t go away… | 有些欲望是不会消失的 |
[30:23] | even if the equipment is on life support. | 即使”装备”力不从心 |
[30:26] | Does that hold true for killing? | 杀人的欲望也是吗 |
[30:34] | Just one more stop and then I’m out of your hair. | 到了下一站我就不打扰你了 |
[30:44] | I’ll take the bus home from here. | 我自己从这儿坐车回家 |
[30:46] | What about your back? | 你的背没问题吗 |
[30:48] | Got my remedy. | 我带着药呢 |
[30:53] | See ya. | 回见 |
[31:12] | What wrong turns do you take to lead to this at the end of your life? | 走错了哪一步 使得你晚年落魄至此呢 |
[31:20] | An 8×12 storage shed, a 6-pack of beer, and a stack of porno mags. | 一间小仓库 半打啤酒 一堆色情杂志 |
[31:31] | I need those rundowns on the interviews you did with the victim’s Johns. | 我要受害者嫖客的讯问纲要 |
[31:35] | Yeah, I’m still working on ’em. | 我还在做 |
[31:37] | Anything I should know? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[31:38] | You know, they’re all sketchy characters, | 只有一些大概的描述 |
[31:40] | But their alibis check out. | 但是他们的不在场证明已经查证了 |
[31:42] | Uh, final forensics report on the snakes killing. | 七蛇凶杀案的法医报告已经出来了 |
[31:45] | Nothing new, but if you notice the grammar’s improved, | 没什么新内容 但是语法水平提高不少 |
[31:47] | It’s because Ryan typed it up. | 因为是莱恩打的字 |
[31:50] | So…Ryan, right? You’ve been here a week now. | 莱恩 对吧 你已经来了一星期了 |
[31:54] | How you liking it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[31:55] | – It’s heaven. – Yeah? | -如入天堂 -是吗 |
[31:57] | – Even with Vince around? – Ha-ha, good one. | -即便有文斯相伴 -哈哈 真好笑 |
[32:00] | I love homicide. | 我喜欢凶杀案 |
[32:02] | I’ve always been fascinated by people who do bad things. | 那些做坏事的人令我很着迷 |
[32:04] | Maybe that’s ’cause you got a little bad in you. | 或许是因为你也有点坏坏 |
[32:07] | – You think? – Oh, I think you got a lot of bad in you. | -你这么认为 -我认为你非常坏坏 |
[32:12] | You may be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[32:15] | But you’ll never know. | 但是你永远也不可能知道 |
[32:22] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈一下吗 |
[32:30] | We’re, uh, still interviewing Rosalia’s Johns. So far, nothing. | 我们还在查罗萨莉亚的嫖客 目前没进展 |
[32:34] | Not about the case. | 我不是在谈案子 |
[32:36] | I want to know how you’re doing with the whole situation. | 我想知道你现在怎么样了 |
[32:39] | Right. Uh, I’m good. | 还行 我挺好 |
[32:41] | Uh, matter of fact, i just got done packing up your stuff. | 事实上 我刚打包好你的东西 |
[32:45] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[32:46] | You know, I figured you’re busy with your new job and all. | 我知道你最近升了职所以很忙 |
[32:48] | You know, might not have time. | 可能没什么时间 |
[32:50] | Kind of wanted it out of the house. | 想把这些东西从房子里清掉 |
[32:51] | So, um, if you want to pick it up, | 所以 如果你想拿走的话 |
[32:53] | It’s in the garage right next to the big bag of fertilizer. | 就在车库里那一大包肥料的旁边 |
[33:00] | Quinn, I know you’re pissed. | 奎恩 我知道你很生气 |
[33:01] | You’re doing a great job of letting me know that. | 你这一点表现得够充分了 |
[33:05] | But this wasn’t easy on me either. | 但我也很不好受啊 |
[33:07] | I’m sure. You know, from what I hear, that promotion | 那是当然了 你知道 据我所知 |
[33:09] | just came out of the blue. | 你的晋升如青天霹雳 |
[33:11] | You think that my becoming lieutenant | 你以为你我之间的问题 |
[33:12] | had anything to do with what happened between us? | 跟我升警监有关吗 |
[33:14] | No, I’m sure it was just a big fucking coincidence. | 不会 我肯定那不过是个该死的巧合罢了 |
[33:18] | Quinn, that is so fucking unfair. | 奎恩 这也太他妈不公平了 |
[33:20] | There seems to be a lot of that going around. | 看来就是这一堆烂事了 |
[33:21] | I got my share. Maybe you’re getting yours. | 我在承担我的 你也该承担你的 |
[34:35] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[34:36] | You have to make a choice, Nathan. | 你必须做出选择了 内森 |
[34:38] | Are you going to be saved? | 你能不能得到救赎 |
[34:40] | – It’s up to you. – Yes, please! Please. | -都取决于你自己 -我想 求你 |
[34:45] | Dear god, cleanse me of all my sins. | 敬爱的上帝 洁净我所有的罪恶 |
[34:50] | Forgive me for all the evil that I’ve done. | 宽恕我所有的罪行 |
[34:54] | Forgive me for– | 宽恕我 |
[34:57] | Forgive me. | 宽恕我 |
[35:00] | Forgive me. | 宽恕我 |
[35:03] | Forgive me. Forgive me. | 宽恕我 宽恕我 |
[35:08] | He’s ready. | 他现在可以了 |
[35:14] | Two hours in that storage facility. | 在那个仓库里呆了两个小时 |
[35:17] | I’m guessing he wasn’t organizing his penthouse collection. | 我猜他应该不是在整理阁楼收藏 |
[36:45] | It’s like my box of slides. | 这就像是我的玻片盒 |
[36:50] | Dried blood on the roots. | 牙根部有风干的血迹 |
[36:52] | These are from all of his victims. | 这些牙都是他的受害者的 |
[36:56] | He’s the tooth fairy. | 他就是牙仙杀手 |
[37:05] | The man who terrorized the pacific northwest for 20 years. | 这老头曾是整个太平洋西北地区的梦魇 |
[37:08] | All he has left is a box of teeth. | 现在却只留下一盒子破牙 |
[37:14] | Is this what happens to serial killers at the end of their lives? | 难道这就是连环杀手的下场吗 |
[37:25] | Everything’s ready. | 万事俱备 |
[37:27] | Kenney’s apartment will make the perfect kill room. | 肯尼的公寓是绝佳的杀戮地点 |
[37:29] | No one ever visits him and the maid won’t show up until the morning. | 没什么人会拜访他 女仆明早才会来 |
[37:33] | Tonight, Walter Kenney will have his final tee off. | 今晚 就是瓦特·肯尼的末日 |
[37:44] | – Hello? – It’s Walter. I’m really fucked! | -你好 -是我 太他妈扯蛋了 |
[37:46] | – What is it? – I got off at the wrong stop and now | -怎么了 -我坐公车下错站了 |
[37:49] | I don’t know where the hell I am. | 现在压根不知道自己在哪 |
[37:51] | I’ve been riding around for hours. | 我已经转悠几个小时了 |
[37:54] | – Fucking hell! – Okay, okay. | -真他妈该死 -好的 好的 |
[37:56] | Just calm down. I’ll swing by and pick you up. | 你冷静一下 我去那里接你 |
[37:58] | What’s the street name and number of the bus stop? | 你在什么街 公车站号码多少 |
[38:02] | 321…Alatka. | 阿尔特卡街321号 |
[38:04] | – Got it. Just stay where you are. | 知道了 待在那里别走 |
[38:07] | I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后就到 |
[38:09] | He made it easy for me to vet him. | 他让我轻易地接近他 |
[38:11] | Now he’s making it easy for me to kill him. | 现在又帮我轻易地杀死他 |
[38:14] | Kenney’s a monster, but at least he’s considerate. | 肯尼就算是个怪物 也是个很体贴的怪物 |
[38:31] | I don’t know what the fuck’s wrong with me. | 我真不知道自己抽什么疯了 |
[38:33] | Sometimes I get so confused. | 有时候我就糊涂了 |
[38:35] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. I’m just glad I was in the neighborhood. | 别担心了 还好我就在附近 |
[38:39] | I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t answered. | 真不知道你要没接电话我该怎么办 |
[38:44] | You’re a good kid. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[38:45] | As if I wasn’t starting to feel enough pity for him, | 好像我还不够可怜他似的 |
[38:47] | Now he’s throwing gratitude at me? | 现在他又感激起我来了 |
[38:49] | Keep your eye on the road… | 眼睛看着路上 |
[38:52] | Or I’ll blow your head out the window. | 否则我让你脑袋开花 |
[38:56] | Drive until I tell you to turn. | 我让你转弯的时候再转弯 |
[38:58] | How did you get on to me? | 你怎么盯上我的 |
[38:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[39:01] | You’re Miami metro, Dexter. | 你是迈阿密警局的 德克斯特 |
[39:04] | I checked your car registration | 你给我买药的时候 |
[39:06] | when you were filling my prescription, | 我查了你的车辆登记号 |
[39:08] | And then I “Goggled” Your name. | 然后我”谷狗”了你的名字 |
[39:10] | Yeah, that’s right, dickwad. | 没错 我查了 蠢货 |
[39:12] | Maybe I haven’t taken a decent shit in ten years, | 也许我这十年都没干过件像样的事 |
[39:15] | But I’m not fucking stupid. | 但是我他娘的可不蠢 |
[39:20] | Turn right at the next light. | 下个路口右转 |
[39:28] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[39:30] | To settle our business. | 解决咱俩的事 |
[39:32] | And you’re gonna tell me how you figured out who I am. | 你要告诉我你怎么知道我的身份的 |
[39:35] | And then you’re gonna kill me? | 然后你再杀了我吗 |
[39:37] | You haven’t left me much choice, have you? | 你没给我什么选择的余地 不是吗 |
[39:40] | – Left into the next parking lot. – Okay. | -左转到下一个停车场 -好的 |
[39:46] | Just for kicks | 为了找点乐子 |
[39:47] | I might rip out all your teeth before I shoot you. | 我或许会在杀你前拔光你的牙 |
[39:53] | What the fuck are you– | 你他妈干什 |
[40:05] | Uh, those are, uh, ready for cataloging. | 那些 可以存档了 |
[40:08] | Hey, um, after work tonight, you want to grab some pho? | 晚上下班后 你想不想吃点米粉 |
[40:12] | – Grab some what? – Uh, it’s Vietnamese food. | -米什么 -是种越南食品 |
[40:14] | It’s basically a large bowl of noodles. And broth. | 基本就是一大碗面条加肉汤 |
[40:19] | So you’re asking me out? As in a date? | 你要约我出去 和我约会 |
[40:22] | Well, you don’t have to call it that if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想的话 别把这当约会 |
[40:24] | I want to. | 我想 |
[40:27] | – So that’s a yes? – Yeah. | -这么说你同意了 -没错 |
[40:34] | – What? – It’s just that I ran the conversation | -怎么了 -只是这情景 |
[40:36] | through my mind and bunch of times. | 我已经在脑海中排练了好几遍了 |
[40:37] | It always ended in rejection and bodily harm. | 一向都是以拒绝和肉体伤害结尾 |
[40:41] | You should be more confident. | 你应该更自信些 |
[40:43] | You know, in the right light, you’re actually kind of cute. | 其实 往好的方向看 你还蛮可爱的 |
[40:49] | I’m about to interview my top pick for the detective slot. | 我要和我首选的那位警探面谈一下 |
[40:51] | – I thought you might want to sit in. – Oh, no point. | -我觉得你可能想一起 -不用了 |
[40:54] | Sam Harmon and I go way back. | 我跟山姆·哈蒙是老相识了 |
[40:55] | Harmon’s not my top choice. | 哈蒙不是我的首选 |
[40:57] | He’s not? | 不是吗 |
[40:58] | It’s Mike Anderson, the transfer from Chicago. | 是麦克·安德森 从芝加哥调过来的 |
[41:01] | He’s got ten years on homicide, a ridiculous solve rate, | 他在凶案组干过十年 破案率惊人 |
[41:04] | recommendations coming out of his ass. | 他的推荐信多的数不过来 |
[41:06] | We’d be lucky to have him. | 能请到他是我们的运气 |
[41:08] | I really put a lot of thought into this. | 我在这件事上真的考虑了很久 |
[41:09] | If that’s true, then I’m seriously worried | 要是这样的话 那我就真是该 |
[41:11] | about your judgment, | 担心你的判断力了 |
[41:13] | because this is a huge mistake. | 因为这个决定实在是大错特错 |
[41:15] | I don’t think it is. Look, I know I’m new at this job. | 我不这么认为 我知道我是新手上任 |
[41:18] | And it’s not that I don’t value your advice, | 我也不是不看重你的建议 |
[41:20] | but sometimes I have to trust my gut, | 但是有些时候我必须相信我的直觉 |
[41:23] | and right now my gut is telling me Mike Anderson. | 而此刻直觉告诉我 该选择麦克·安德森 |
[41:27] | It’s your decision, lieutenant. | 决定权在你 警督 |
[41:29] | You can do whatever the hell you want. | 你想怎么做随便 |
[41:31] | But understand this. You’re on your own. | 但是我要说清楚一点 自作就要自受 |
[41:33] | If this doesn’t work out, | 如果你的决定出了丝毫差错 |
[41:36] | don’t look to me to have your back. | 别指望我会保你 |
[41:52] | Mike Anderson. I’m here to see the lieutenant. | 我是麦克·安德森 来见警督的 |
[41:55] | That’s me. It’s great to meet you. Debra Morgan. | 我是 很高兴见到你 我是黛布拉·摩根 |
[42:00] | – What’s funny? – You…the lieutenant. | -有什么好笑的 -你是警督 |
[42:03] | – That a problem? – Listen. | -有什么问题吗 -听着 |
[42:04] | I just got off a three-hour flight and I’m really tired, | 我刚坐了三个小时的飞机 累得要命 |
[42:07] | which means I’m not in the mood | 所以我没心情 |
[42:08] | for any cute department razzing. | 跟你玩办公室恶搞这套 |
[42:10] | So will you take me to your boss, please? | 你就直接带我去见你上司吧 好吗 |
[42:12] | Maybe score me some coffee on the way, no cream. | 没准顺便帮我带杯咖啡 不要奶油的 |
[42:18] | You listen. Right now, you’re my top choice for this job, | 你给我听好了 目前为止你是我的首要人选 |
[42:22] | but that can change real fucking fast. | 不过我随时都可能会改变主意 |
[42:25] | I put my ass on the line even considering you, | 我可是冒着风险给你机会 |
[42:28] | so stow the attitude, | 所以你给我放尊重点 |
[42:29] | or the only job you’re gonna find in this city | 不然你在这座城市里能找到的唯一一份工作 |
[42:31] | is guarding a landfill as a rent-a-cop. | 就是去看守垃圾堆 |
[42:34] | Look, I apologize. I didn’t mean any disrespect. | 我道歉 我没有任何不敬的意思 |
[42:38] | It’s just the other lieutenants I’ve served under had, um — | 只不过我之前的那些上司 那些警督们都 |
[42:41] | Dicks? | 都有老二 |
[42:42] | been around the block. | 都比较年长 |
[42:44] | Trust me. This is just as weird for me as it is for you. | 相信我 我跟你一样不适应这事 |
[42:49] | Moving on. | 废话少说 |
[42:51] | Let’s talk. | 谈正事吧 |
[42:58] | You know, I just got my car out of the shop. | 我刚把车从修车厂里取出来 |
[43:01] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[43:03] | This is the end, Walter. | 这是你的末日 瓦特 |
[43:06] | You pulled your last tooth. | 你拔的上一颗牙是绝响了 |
[43:09] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这来的 |
[43:11] | Service entrance. | 员工入口 |
[43:12] | I think I tweaked my back. | 我好像扭到腰了 |
[43:15] | Fuck me. | 操 |
[43:17] | You could have spent your final days relaxing, | 你本来可以悠悠闲闲地安享晚年的 |
[43:19] | enjoying life, but then there was Rosalia Davolos. | 可你偏偏要杀罗萨莉亚·达维罗斯 |
[43:24] | She’s the first one in ten years. | 她是你这十年来的第一个受害者 |
[43:26] | Wasn’t she? Why now? | 不是吗 你为什么突然又下手了 |
[43:29] | I got tired of staring at a box of teeth. | 我受够整天盯着那一盒牙了 |
[43:32] | Took me ten minutes to kill the whore. | 我花了十分钟才杀了那婊子 |
[43:35] | Lost another 20 trying to pull the goddamn tooth. | 又花了二十分钟去拔那颗该死的牙 |
[43:43] | You know, when I was in high school, | 你知道吗 我上高中那时 |
[43:46] | it seemed you were all the country was talking about. | 全国人民都在议论你的事 |
[43:49] | The tooth fairy. Too clever for the police. | 牙仙杀手 比警察还聪明 |
[43:51] | They couldn’t catch you. | 警察根本就逮不到你 |
[43:54] | Like Burt Reynolds with his trans-am. | 你简直就是开着雪佛兰的伯特·雷诺兹 |
[43:56] | I still can’t believe you are the same man | 我到现在都无法相信你就是那个 |
[43:59] | that dumped a body at a deputy sheriff’s house. | 大胆到把尸体扔到副警长家门口的人 |
[44:03] | Total fucking accident. I downed a few too many… | 那只是该死的意外 我那天喝得有点多 |
[44:08] | and didn’t feel like driving out to the highway | 懒得开上公路找地方 |
[44:11] | – to get rid of the bitch. – That’s disappointing. | -扔那个婊子的尸体 -真相令人失望 |
[44:13] | Well, I’m very fucking sorry to let you down. | 我他妈的抱歉让你失望了 |
[44:17] | Does that mean you don’t want my autograph? | 这么说你现在不想要我的签名了吗 |
[44:19] | No. | 不 |
[44:21] | Just…this. | 我只要 这个 |
[44:25] | I — I took teeth. You take blood. | 我拔牙 你取血 |
[44:28] | You’re the same kind of sick fuck, aren’t you? | 你跟我一样是个该死的变态 是吧 |
[44:31] | – At least I’m never gonna end up like you. – Oh, yeah? | -至少我不会落得你这个下场 -是吗 |
[44:34] | When you can’t do this anymore, what do you have then? | 等你老到杀不动人的时候 你还剩下什么 |
[44:38] | – More. – You’re kidding yourself, asshole. | -更多 -你少糊弄自己了 混蛋 |
[44:41] | All I ever cared about was killing, | 我这辈子唯一的爱好就是杀人 |
[44:44] | and I can’t even do that right anymore. | 而我现在连这个都做不到了 |
[44:46] | That’s what you’ve got to look forward to. | 你早晚也会有这么一天的 |
[44:48] | This is your future and it includes adult fucking diapers! | 这就是你的未来 外加他妈的成人纸尿裤 |
[44:53] | You are not my future. | 你才不是我的未来呢 |
[44:54] | I will not spend my final days getting drunk | 我才不会把我的老年时光花在天天买醉 |
[44:57] | and staring at a box of trophies. | 然后盯着自己的战利品上呢 |
[44:59] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就继续忽悠自己吧 |
[45:03] | Make sure they know who I am. | 记得把我的真实身份告诉世人 |
[45:05] | I wish I could see | 我真想看看 |
[45:06] | the look on my son’s face when he finds out. | 我儿子知道这一切时的表情 |
[45:09] | He won’t be able to ignore that! | 他再也不能无视我 |
[45:15] | I never want my son to know who I was. | 我永远都不想让我儿子知道我的真面目 |
[45:18] | You said you didn’t have a kid. | 你说你没孩子 |
[45:20] | I also said my name was “Dan”. | 我还说我叫丹呢 |
[45:27] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[45:28] | You’re not gonna die as the tooth fairy. | 你不会以牙仙杀手的身份死去 |
[45:30] | You’re gonna die as a sad, old man…of a heart attack. | 你就是个死于心脏病发作的可悲老头子 |
[45:34] | No! | 不 |
[45:37] | The latest resident to check out | 最近死在珊瑚岛 |
[45:38] | of the Coral Island retirement village. | 老年之家的老头子 |
[45:58] | Walter Kenney’s son will never know | 瓦特·肯尼的儿子永远都不会知道 |
[46:02] | his father was a monster. | 他的父亲是个怪物 |
[46:03] | Or at least not a killer. | 至少不知道他父亲是个杀人凶手 |
[46:22] | We all want life to have some kind of meaning. | 我们都希望自己的生活有意义 |
[46:35] | Seems like the older we get, the harder we look for it… | 年龄越长 就越执着于这种意义 |
[46:53] | and the harder it is to find. | 而实现也更加艰难 |
[47:07] | And some of us just look in the wrong place. | 某些人更是完全找错了方向 |
[47:21] | But if our lives don’t have meaning… | 但是如果我们的生活没有意义 |
[47:25] | Horsey, daddy. | 马马 爸爸 |
[47:31] | What can we leave behind for those we care about? | 我们还能给我们爱的人留下些什么呢 |
[47:34] | There you go, buddy. | 给你 伙计 |
[47:51] | Walter Kenney wanted to pass on the ugliness that his life had become. | 瓦特·肯尼想要把他丑恶的生活留下来 |
[48:12] | What will I pass on? | 那我呢 |
[48:41] | I don’t know which slide goes where, who’s who. | 我不知道那个玻片该放在哪 谁是谁 |
[48:46] | There’s no order anymore. | 一切秩序都不复存在 |