时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously, on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:12] | – Where’s your lug wrench at? – No– | -你的单向扳手在哪儿 -别 |
[00:16] | We are investigating the homicide | 我们正在调查一起 |
[00:18] | of a Miami Metro police officer. | 谋害迈阿密警官的凶杀案 |
[00:20] | Viktor left on an evening flight. | 维克托坐晚班飞机走了 |
[00:22] | He arrives in Kiev at 5:25 p.m., your time. | 他将在当地时间下午5:25到达基辅 |
[00:26] | What about the dead police officer? | 那个死掉的警察呢 |
[00:27] | – I’ll make it go away. – Good. | -我会想法处理 -很好 |
[00:30] | Hello, Viktor. | 你好 维克托 |
[00:31] | Is there anything I can do to keep you from killing me? | 我怎么做才能让你不杀我 |
[00:33] | No. | 不可能 |
[00:35] | In my game, you can be the serial killer. | 在我设计下 你也能变成连环杀手 |
[00:39] | I think this is offensive. | 我觉得恶心 |
[00:41] | Who would choose to be a serial killer? | 谁会选择当连环杀手呢 |
[00:44] | It’s a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[00:45] | Do something else. | 做点其他事 |
[00:48] | Only one person who ever worked at Miami Metro | 迈阿密凶案组只有一人 |
[00:51] | ever took blood slides. | 用过血液玻片 |
[00:52] | Sergeant Doakes, the bay harbor butcher. | 道克斯警司 那个海湾屠夫 |
[00:57] | What happened was too strong. | 这些太让人难以承受了 |
[00:59] | It got into you too early. | 过早扎根于你内心 |
[01:00] | You mustn’t ever tell Debra the truth about yourself. | 你永远不能告诉黛布拉你的真面目 |
[01:03] | If you think she’s upset now, | 她现在虽然难过 |
[01:05] | that’s nothing compared to how she’d feel | 但等她知道你的真面目 |
[01:06] | if she learned what you are. | 会更加难过 |
[01:12] | Dexter, what the fuck? | 德克斯特 他妈的怎么回事 |
[01:14] | You said Travis came at you with a sword. | 你说崔维斯拿着剑冲向你 |
[01:16] | Where did you get the knives? | 那刀哪来的 |
[01:17] | There was, like, a whole roll of them. | 好像还是成套的 |
[01:19] | I’m just trying to put this together. | 我只是想弄明白 |
[01:32] | – Are you a serial killer? – Yes. | -你是不是连环杀手 -是的 |
[04:03] | I’ve dreaded this moment my whole life… | 我这一生都害怕此刻来临 |
[04:07] | but I never pictured it like this. | 但我从没想到会是这样 |
[04:10] | Don’t you fucking touch me. | 你他妈的别碰我 |
[04:15] | I just want to know you’re okay. | 我只想知道你一切都好 |
[04:17] | I am not okay. | 我不好 |
[04:20] | I am never gonna fucking be okay. | 我他妈永远不会好 |
[04:23] | Just try to take it easy. | 试着接受吧 |
[04:26] | Oh, my god, I can’t believe this. | 天呐 我不敢相信 |
[04:31] | How long have you been doing this? | 你做这些有多久了 |
[04:34] | How long have you been fucking doing this? | 你他妈的做这些有多久了 |
[04:40] | Since I was 20. | 从20岁开始 |
[04:45] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, Dexter. | 我操 德克斯特 |
[04:51] | Those blood slides that I found in your apartment, | 我在你公寓里找到的那些血液玻片 |
[04:54] | they look like the ones we found in Doakes’ car. | 跟我们在道克斯车里找到的一样 |
[04:56] | Deb… | 黛布 |
[04:59] | Are you the bay harbor butcher? | 你是海湾屠夫吗 |
[05:00] | This is not the place to talk about this. | 现在不适合谈这个 |
[05:05] | Deb… | 黛布 |
[05:10] | – I only kill certain kinds of people… – Oh, god. | -我只杀一些特定的人 -天呐 |
[05:12] | like Travis. | 像崔维斯那种 |
[05:17] | Deb, dad taught me. | 黛布 爸爸教我的 |
[05:22] | He gave me a code. | 他给我定了一套法则 |
[05:25] | Dad knew? | 爸爸知道 |
[05:28] | It was his idea. | 这是他的主意 |
[05:29] | He knew everything. | 他什么都知道 |
[05:33] | – Oh, fuck. – Deb. | -操 -黛布 |
[05:40] | Please. Just… | 别这样 |
[05:45] | just come back inside with me. | 跟我回去吧 |
[05:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:01] | Harry found me sitting in a pool of my mother’s blood. | 哈里发现我坐在妈妈的血泊中 |
[06:06] | He understood why I had these… | 他明白我为什么会有这些 |
[06:10] | urges. | 渴望 |
[06:12] | A lot of horrible things happen to a lot of people, | 很多人身上都发生过不幸 |
[06:16] | and they don’t turn out like you. | 他们也没变成你这样 |
[06:19] | I don’t know about other people. | 我不知道其他人的情况 |
[06:22] | But I have this…need | 但我内心深处 |
[06:27] | deep inside me. | 有这种需求 |
[06:34] | I call it my dark passenger. | 我称它为黑暗使者 |
[06:38] | You gave it a name? | 你还给它起了名字 |
[06:42] | Harry said it got in me too early | 哈里说它在我心里扎根太早 |
[06:45] | and too deep. | 太深 |
[06:46] | He said I couldn’t change it. | 他说我无法改变 |
[06:50] | And so… he thought up the code. | 所以 他制定法则约束我 |
[06:55] | He said if I had to kill, | 他说 如果我必须杀戮 |
[06:56] | I might as well kill people who deserved it. | 就去杀那些罪有应得之人 |
[06:59] | You make it sound like it’s okay– | 你把这事说得无足轻重 |
[07:01] | like you’re the victim here. | 好像你才是受害者 |
[07:06] | The people in that box, Dexter– | 盒子里的那些人 德克斯特 |
[07:12] | they’re the victims. | 他们才是受害者 |
[07:14] | Victims? | 受害者 |
[07:23] | A choir director who raped and murdered little boys? | 奸杀男童的唱诗班指挥么 |
[07:29] | A married couple smuggling refugees | 付不起钱就把偷渡客杀掉的 |
[07:32] | who killed the ones who couldn’t pay? | 蛇头夫妇么 |
[07:34] | A psychiatrist who manipulated women | 玩弄杀害女性的 |
[07:38] | into taking their own lives? | 精神病医生么 |
[07:39] | There’s this place called the police department. | 可有个地方叫作警局 |
[07:43] | Sometimes the system doesn’t work. | 这个体制有时惩治不了他们 |
[07:46] | Killers fall through the cracks. | 凶手逍遥法外 |
[07:50] | Don’t I fucking know it? | 难道我他妈不知道 |
[07:55] | I’m talking to one right now. | 我面前不就是一个吗 |
[08:08] | I am the worst fucking detective in the world. | 我他妈是世界上最差劲的警察 |
[08:14] | You’re my own brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[08:14] | How could I not see what you were doing? | 我都不知道你干的这些勾当 |
[08:18] | You’re not responsible for this. | 这不是你的责任 |
[08:20] | Well, I am now. | 现在是了 |
[08:22] | I helped you cover up Travis’ murder. | 我帮你掩盖了崔维斯凶案 |
[08:28] | I’m an accomplice. | 我是帮凶 |
[08:29] | You walked in on me. I had to think on my feet. | 被你撞见 我还能怎么办 |
[08:31] | Well, fuck me for ruining your night. | 都他妈怪我 毁了你销魂之夜 |
[08:35] | What am I supposed to do here? | 我现在该怎么做 |
[08:37] | My name has the word “Lieutenant” in front of it. | 我名字前面可是有”警督”二字 |
[08:41] | I can’t turn my back on this. | 不能坐视不理 |
[08:47] | All of this is very, very fucking wrong. | 这简直错得离谱 |
[08:55] | So… | 那么 |
[09:02] | what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[09:18] | I never wanted her to go through this, Dex. | 我真的不想让她经历这些 德克斯 |
[09:22] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[09:24] | Then you should have been more careful. | 那你就该更小心点 |
[09:28] | At least she didn’t arrest me. | 至少她没逮捕我 |
[09:30] | Not yet. | 暂时而已 |
[09:52] | What is this doing here? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:59] | Is it some kind of message? | 传达某种信息吗 |
[10:04] | Maybe someone else is on to me. | 或许有人盯上我了 |
[10:22] | “According to FBI special agent Frank Lundy, | 据联调局特工弗兰克·蓝迪说 |
[10:25] | it’s almost certain that the butcher is still at work. | 几乎可以确定 屠夫仍在杀戮 |
[10:29] | Serial killers have an addiction | 连环杀手杀戮成瘾 |
[10:32] | and will continue to kill until they’re caught.” | 直到被抓才会罢手 |
[10:47] | If the ITK hand in my apartment is genuine, | 如果家里冰柜杀手案的胳膊是真的 |
[10:50] | then it can’t still be in evidence. | 那就肯定不在物证室了 |
[11:04] | Not here. | 不在这 |
[11:06] | Then I was sent the real thing. | 我收到的就是真的 |
[11:11] | No record of it being checked out. | 没有调出记录 |
[11:14] | Could it have been stolen? | 会是被偷了吗 |
[11:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:20] | Sorry. Saw you come in here. | 不好意思 看到你进来了 |
[11:21] | I just got curious. | 我只是有点好奇 |
[11:25] | – Now I wish I hadn’t. – Why? | -我真不该好奇的 -为什么 |
[11:28] | You’re looking for the hand, aren’t you? | 你在找那只手 对吧 |
[11:30] | Look, I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[11:31] | Look, remember my former intern Ryan? | 记得我那个实习生莱恩吗 |
[11:34] | Blonde, stacked, and the cause of many sleepless nights? | 金发碧眼 凹凸有致 让我数度难眠 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[11:39] | Well, she needed some extra dough, | 她需要点钱 |
[11:41] | so she stole the hand and auctioned it online. | 所以偷了那只手放在网上拍卖 |
[11:44] | That’s why I fired her. | 我因此解雇了她 |
[11:46] | Who won the auction? | 谁拍到了 |
[11:48] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:49] | I put Louis on the case to find out. | 我让路易斯查过 |
[11:52] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[11:53] | Now, even with all his digital skills, | 尽管他电脑技术高超 |
[11:55] | he couldn’t dig up a name. | 可还是谁都没查出 |
[11:57] | At least he was able to erase the electronic trail. | 至少他可以清除网上痕迹 |
[12:00] | Did Louis find the hand and keep it? | 是路易斯搞到那只手了吗 |
[12:03] | No one needs to know, right? | 不该让人知道 对吧 |
[12:05] | But why send the work of a serial killer to me? | 但为什么把连环杀手的作品寄给我 |
[12:08] | Does Louis know what I am? | 路易斯知道我的真面目吗 |
[12:11] | Dex? | 德克斯 |
[12:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:14] | We’re cool, right? | 咱俩没事吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah. No one needs to know. | 当然 是不该让人知道 |
[12:18] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:22] | I was ready to blow you. | 我都准备服侍你一番了 |
[12:23] | Not necessary. | 免了吧 |
[12:26] | Briefing. | 该开会了 |
[12:27] | – Are you coming? – Yeah. | -你来吗 -来 |
[12:34] | I have to find out what Louis knows about me. | 我得弄清路易斯知道些什么 |
[12:36] | Some time alone with him, | 找时间会会他 |
[12:37] | and he’d open up– one way or another. | 总会让我抓住点什么 |
[12:40] | But I need to put out fires, not start new ones. | 不过首先我得灭火 不能再有麻烦 |
[12:51] | Remember him? | 想他吗 |
[12:53] | It’s been three days since Mike was gunned down, | 三天前 麦克被一枪毙命 |
[12:55] | and the son of a bitch that pulled the trigger | 但开枪那王八蛋 |
[12:57] | is still walking the streets. | 至今逍遥法外 |
[12:59] | Where are we? | 有什么进展 |
[13:00] | We’re continuing to hit the club | 我们还在查那家俱乐部 |
[13:01] | where Miss Soroka was employed. | 萨拉卡跳舞那里 |
[13:03] | Someone there must’ve seen something related to her death. | 那儿肯定有知情者 |
[13:07] | We still think it’s our best shot at a lead, | 我们觉得还是最有价值的线索 |
[13:09] | so we’re going to shut them down every night. | 所以每天晚上都去折腾一通 |
[13:11] | You know, those places do big business during lunch too. | 其实吧 这种地方中午生意也不差 |
[13:15] | Just saying. | 我就一说 |
[13:16] | Start shutting them down twice a day. | 那就一天去搞他们两次 |
[13:18] | – With pleasure. – Moving on. | -必须的 -继续 |
[13:22] | This pretty face belongs to Wayne Randall. | 这帅哥叫韦恩·兰德尔 |
[13:25] | 15 years ago, Randall and his teenage girlfriend | 15年前 他和小女友 |
[13:28] | went on a three-state killing spree that ended here in Miami. | 在三个州连续作案 最终折在迈阿密 |
[13:31] | He’s currently serving two consecutive life terms at Dade. | 目前关在戴德郡服刑 两个无期 |
[13:35] | Randall now claims to have evidence on three other murders | 兰德尔现在愿意提供证据 |
[13:38] | that he committed in the Miami area, | 涉及自己在迈阿密另三起凶案 |
[13:40] | and he wants to come clean. | 他想全盘招供 |
[13:41] | He wants to lead investigators to where he buried the bodies. | 带领警方去埋尸地点 |
[13:44] | Hmm. That’s nice of him. | 哼 大善人啊 |
[13:45] | He says he wants to clear his conscience. | 他说是不想受良心谴责 |
[13:48] | I think his lawyers are just trying to swing a deal. | 我看就是律师玩的猫腻 |
[13:50] | – What’s he telling us? – He told us about one victim, | -那他怎么招的 -先说了一个受害者情况 |
[13:53] | a brunette in her mid-20s, | 一个20多岁的黑发姑娘 |
[13:54] | that matches a missing persons report from that time, | 与那段时间上报的一起失踪案吻合 |
[13:57] | a Janice Dubois. | 詹尼斯·迪布瓦 |
[13:58] | So then there’s a chance he’s not completely full of shit. | 就是说有可能他不完全扯淡 |
[14:01] | County has requested one detective and one lab tech | 郡监狱要求派一名探员 一名法医 |
[14:04] | to help them process the scene. | 帮他们检查现场 |
[14:06] | Miller, you’re volunteer number one. | 米勒 你算一个 |
[14:08] | – I’ll go. – No. | -我去 -不行 |
[14:11] | I want Masuka on this. | 玛稣卡去 |
[14:12] | Aw. I don’t wanna work a dumpsite. | 我可不想去那破地方 |
[14:14] | Come on, Lieutenant, | 别这样 警督 |
[14:15] | I’m up to my ears on Mike’s case. | 麦克那案子我都焦头烂额了 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. You’re with Miller. | 抱歉 你和米勒一起去 |
[14:18] | Contact info will be in your boxes. | 联系方式会发你们收件箱 |
[14:19] | You’ll start tomorrow. That’s it. | 从明天开始 就这样 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[14:34] | Can I talk to you outside for a second? | 我们出去聊两句 |
[14:41] | I was this close to arresting you this morning. | 今天早上我差一点就想逮捕你 |
[14:47] | I even thought about what I would say to the press. | 甚至还想过怎么向媒体发言 |
[14:51] | I wouldn’t want to have to write that speech. | 我可不愿编那种讲话稿 |
[14:54] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该如何是好 |
[14:56] | Every alternative I can think of… | 我能想到的所有对策 |
[14:59] | is fucking crazy. | 就像天方夜谭 |
[15:02] | Such as? | 比如 |
[15:04] | It’s fucked up. | 太扯了 |
[15:07] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[15:09] | They say people like you are addicts. | 据说你这样的人就像瘾君子 |
[15:15] | Like drugs. | 像吸毒 |
[15:17] | It’s not untrue. | 有一定道理 |
[15:18] | Well, when addicts want to get better, they go to rehab. | 瘾君子想变好就会找戒毒所 |
[15:24] | I don’t think there are clinics for what I’ve got. | 没有适合我的戒毒所 |
[15:26] | we can make one. | 我们自己来 |
[15:29] | I could be your clinic. | 我帮你戒 |
[15:32] | – How? – You move in with me. | -怎么帮 -你搬来跟我住 |
[15:35] | I watch you 24/7 | 我一天二十四小时 |
[15:37] | and make sure that there’s no way in hell | 看着你 确保你绝对 |
[15:38] | you can… | 没办法 |
[15:42] | do what you do. And… | 做那些事 而且 |
[15:46] | if it is an addiction, then maybe– | 假如这事真有瘾的话 那也许 |
[15:49] | maybe you can get over it. | 也许你就能戒掉 |
[15:54] | You’re right. It’s crazy. | 你说得对 真的很扯 |
[15:57] | Dexter, if you can channel your urges, | 德克斯特 既然你有办法释放那种欲望 |
[16:00] | why can’t you control them? | 为何不能控制它呢 |
[16:05] | What if dad had taught you how to quit | 爸爸也许是想教你如何戒除 |
[16:08] | instead of teaching you how to live with it? | 而不是去与之共存 |
[16:11] | He fucked up. | 他搞砸了 |
[16:13] | Deb, there’s a big problem with this idea. | 黛布 你的办法行不通 |
[16:17] | What? | 为什么 |
[16:19] | I’ve tried stopping before. It didn’t work. | 我曾试着戒掉 但没用 |
[16:23] | Well, now you have me. | 但现在你有我 |
[16:26] | Someone who loves you more than you will ever fucking know. | 你他妈永远不知道有多爱你的人 |
[16:32] | And in spite all of this, | 尽管发生了这么多 |
[16:33] | I still believe that there is good in you. | 但我仍相信你心存善念 |
[16:41] | Maybe more that’s in most people. | 甚至比大部分人善良 |
[16:45] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果这么做没用呢 |
[16:53] | I don’t want to think about that. | 我不想考虑那么多 |
[16:58] | And how much choice do I have here? | 我有别的选择吗 |
[17:05] | None. | 没有 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. | 感谢你这么快回复 |
[17:17] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[17:18] | Your facilities are state-of-the-art. | 你们实验室拥有最顶尖的设备 |
[17:20] | Why go through a private lab? | 为什么还要找私营实验室呢 |
[17:22] | Just trying to lighten the load. | 就是想给他们减少点负担 |
[17:24] | It’s been a hectic few months. | 最近几个月太繁忙了 |
[17:27] | But just to confirm, | 再问一下 |
[17:29] | the blood you sampled from the glass fragment | 你确定玻片上的血液样本 |
[17:32] | is a positive match with Travis Marshall’s? | 跟崔维斯·马歇尔的相符吗 |
[17:35] | No question about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[17:39] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Remember, keep this confidential. | 记住 这件事要保密 |
[17:44] | And when you send back the findings, | 你发回检验报告时 |
[17:46] | address them to me personally, okay? | 注明接收人是我个人 好吗 |
[17:48] | – No problem. – Great. Thanks. | -没问题 -很好 谢谢 |
[18:08] | Yes, Captain? | 你好 警监 |
[18:09] | Regional FBI office, please. | 请给我接区联邦调查局办公室 |
[18:33] | We are back. | 我们又来了 |
[18:36] | I won’t allow this to go on. | 你们不能再这样了 |
[18:37] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[18:38] | No, this is an inconvenience. | 不 这只是造成不便 |
[18:40] | We’re working our way up to harassment. | 我们还没开始真正骚扰呢 |
[18:42] | I told you the last time you were here, | 上次你们来我就说过了 |
[18:43] | I don’t know who killed Kaja. | 我不知道谁杀了凯莎 |
[18:45] | I don’t know who shot your policeman. | 我不知道谁杀了你们的警员 |
[18:47] | Kaja was clubbed to death in the parking lot | 凯莎在停车场被棒击致死 |
[18:49] | 15 yards from where we are now. | 离这里只有十几米 |
[18:51] | – No one here saw anything. – Sell that shit somewhere else. | -没人看见发生了什么 -你骗小孩去吧 |
[18:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你们到底要怎么做 |
[18:54] | You’re gonna keep coming here every day and shut me down? | 以后每天都来一次 让我没法营业吗 |
[18:56] | No, I’m coming back tonight too. | 不是一次 我们今晚也来 |
[18:58] | What the fuck do you want from me? | 你们他妈到底想让我怎样 |
[19:00] | I want the shooter. | 我要知道凶手是谁 |
[19:01] | Now, you better rack your brain and give me something, | 你最好绞尽脑汁想想 告诉我点线索 |
[19:03] | or I’m gonna turn this place into a fucking monastery. | 否则我会把这地方变成一个修道院 |
[19:08] | You got that list? | 名单拿了吗 |
[19:11] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:14] | You know, the money we make here is all we have to live on. | 我们全靠在这里赚钱维生 |
[19:16] | What you’re doing is really unfair. | 这么做对我们不公平 |
[19:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[19:22] | Nadia. | 娜迪娅 |
[19:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:32] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[19:34] | We’re not supposed to drink while we’re working. | 我们工作时不能喝酒 |
[19:36] | Come on. You hear any music playing? | 来吧 反正现在也不工作 |
[19:42] | Now, what you said isn’t true. | 你刚说的不对 |
[19:45] | I do care who killed Kaja, | 我很关心谁杀了凯莎 |
[19:48] | but no one around here seems interested | 但这里似乎没人在意 |
[19:49] | in helping me find out who it is. | 帮我查出是谁干的 |
[19:51] | Okay? Do you know anybody | 有谁会想 |
[19:53] | who might be interested in hurting your friend? | 对你的朋友下手呢 |
[19:58] | You’ve been told not to cooperate with us? | 是不是有人不让你跟我们合作 |
[20:03] | Kaja was dating someone. | 凯莎找了个男友 |
[20:05] | Tony Rush. He’s one of the bouncers here. | 托尼·拉什 在这看场子的 |
[20:09] | They were on and off, but Tony is a good guy. | 他们分分合合不少次 但托尼人不错 |
[20:11] | Can you point Tony out to me? | 把托尼指给我看看行吗 |
[20:14] | He’s not here today. | 他今天没来 |
[20:17] | I really hope you catch the person who did this | 我真希望你们抓住凶手 |
[20:19] | and put a bullet through his head. | 然后给他脑袋来一枪 |
[20:22] | That’s not generally how we work, | 我们可不能这么干 |
[20:24] | but I get where you’re coming from. | 不过我明白你心思了 |
[20:25] | Here, if you can think of anything to help, | 给 如果想起什么 |
[20:27] | just give me a call. | 就打给我 |
[20:28] | I will… detective Quinn. | 我会的 奎恩警官 |
[20:32] | Joey. | 乔 |
[20:33] | Excuse me. Joey. | 打扰了 乔 |
[20:36] | – Tell me you got the shooter. – Possibly. | -找到枪手了吗 -有可能 |
[20:39] | One of the bouncers hasn’t come to work | 有个保镖自案发那晚起 |
[20:41] | – since the night of the murders. – Tony Rush. | -一直没来上班 -托尼·拉什 |
[20:44] | – How’d you know? – He and Kaja were an item. | -你怎么知道 -他和凯莎在拍拖 |
[20:46] | Suspicious timing, don’t you think? | 时机很可疑 不是吗 |
[20:48] | The sudden absence? | 你是指突然消失 |
[20:50] | Come on. | 咱撤 |
[21:14] | You’re gonna sleep in the bedroom. | 你去卧室睡 |
[21:18] | I’m not gonna put you out. | 我不能让你睡外面 |
[21:20] | Yes, you are. I’m sleeping out here. | 不 我就在这儿睡 |
[21:24] | Deb, that’s ridiculous. | 黛布 别这样 |
[21:25] | This isn’t a fucking pajama party, Dex, okay? | 这他妈不是睡衣派对好吗 德克斯 |
[21:27] | You’re gonna take my bedroom, | 你睡卧室 |
[21:28] | and I’m gonna sleep out here on the couch. | 我睡沙发 |
[21:32] | Between me and the front door? | 睡在我和大门之间吗 |
[21:34] | I will be by the door. | 我就睡门口 |
[21:41] | You’ve really thought this through. | 真是想得周全 |
[21:44] | Yeah, well, I found this website– | 对 我找到一网站 |
[21:46] | “How to cure a serial killer in ten easy steps,” | 《连环杀手十步治疗法》 |
[21:48] | and this is the first step. | 这是第一步 |
[21:54] | You’ll have to print me out a copy. | 下次给我打印一份 |
[21:58] | I’m figuring this out as I go along, Dexter. | 我这是边走边学 德克斯特 |
[22:01] | But if we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it all the way. | 一旦我们决定这么做 就得坚持到底 |
[22:03] | We’re gonna eat together, we’re gonna watch tv together, | 我们一起吃饭 一起看电视 |
[22:06] | we’re gonna drive to fucking work together. | 一起开车上该死的班 |
[22:11] | Hope you got a big shower. | 但愿热水够俩人用 |
[22:15] | Why don’t you go unpack. | 还不快去整理行李 |
[22:16] | I’ll heat us up something to eat. | 我去给咱俩热点东西吃 |
[22:21] | You have to be completely honest with me. | 现在起你必须对我实话实说 |
[22:25] | That is the first rule. | 这是第一条规则 |
[22:29] | My new code. | 我的新准则 |
[22:56] | Don’t you think Deb has gone through enough | 你不觉得就算不再骗她 |
[22:57] | without you lying to her again? | 黛布也经受够多了吗 |
[22:59] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗她 |
[23:01] | You’re a killer, Dex. | 你是个杀手 德克斯 |
[23:04] | Deb didn’t raise you. | 养大你的不是黛布 |
[23:06] | I did. | 是我 |
[23:08] | She never saw what you were really like. | 她永远看不到你真实的内心 |
[23:11] | I did. | 而我能 |
[23:14] | I was right to channel your urges | 让你释放欲望是对的 |
[23:15] | instead of trying to suppress them. | 不应该压抑 |
[23:16] | You think I can just walk out of here | 你以为我现在能迈出大门 |
[23:18] | and call the whole thing off? | 摆平这一切吗 |
[23:20] | If it were this simple, watching you for 24 hours a day, | 要是只需24小时看住你这么简单 |
[23:23] | don’t you think I would have tried it? | 我会想不到吗 |
[23:26] | Maybe you should’ve. | 也许你真该试试 |
[23:38] | How does it feel… | 那是什么感觉 |
[23:42] | this need to kill? | 那种杀戮的渴望 |
[23:45] | What do you call it? | 你管这叫什么 |
[23:48] | My Dark Passenger. | 黑暗使者 |
[23:53] | Yeah, sound like you’re possessed or something. | 听起来像被附身似的 |
[23:58] | That’s how it feels sometimes. | 有时的确是这种感觉 |
[24:04] | Do you know how many assholes in prison | 你知道监狱里有多少混蛋 |
[24:06] | blame their actions on someone or something else? | 把自己的罪行全怪在别人头上 |
[24:09] | I’m not copping a plea, Deb. | 我不是狡辩 黛布 |
[24:11] | I’m giving you honesty. | 我在告诉你真相 |
[24:17] | It’s rule number one, right? | 这是第一规则 对吧 |
[24:22] | How’s the spaghetti? | 意面好吃吗 |
[24:29] | Overcooked. | 煮过了 |
[24:32] | First rule. | 第一规则 |
[24:34] | So how does it feel? | 那你现在感觉呢 |
[24:43] | It starts with blood. | 首先是血 |
[24:47] | Blood? | 血 |
[24:50] | Yeah, the image of it. | 对 血的景象 |
[24:56] | Trickling down the back of my eyelids. | 顺着我眼睛流下 |
[25:02] | The trickle becomes a stream and then a flood. | 血流汇成小溪 变成洪水 |
[25:10] | It fills me up… | 灌入我 |
[25:14] | all my empty spaces. | 内心每一处空虚 |
[25:19] | But then the blood isn’t red anymore. | 可血已然不是红色 |
[25:24] | What is it? | 那什么颜色 |
[25:25] | It’s black. | 黑色 |
[25:31] | And pressing. | 压抑 |
[25:37] | It feels like my head is gonna explode. | 压得我头都要炸了 |
[25:45] | The only way to relieve the pressure | 只有一个办法可以减缓 |
[25:47] | is to open the floodgates | 那就是打开闸门 |
[25:51] | and let it spill out. | 让血洪倾泻而出 |
[25:58] | I can’t believe you’re like this. | 真不敢相信你是这个样子 |
[26:02] | You’re a sick fuck, Dexter. | 你他妈真变态 德克斯特 |
[26:04] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[26:05] | Well, maybe we shouldn’t talk about it. | 也许我们不该谈这个 |
[26:07] | Yeah, maybe not while I’m serving fucking tomato sauce. | 尤其不该我他妈吃番茄酱时候 |
[26:14] | Are you seeing blood now? | 你现在能看见血吗 |
[26:16] | Nope, just spaghetti. | 不 只看见意大利面 |
[26:19] | Well, if you start seeing red, will you fucking call me? | 要是你再看到血 能他妈打个电话给吗 |
[26:23] | And say what? “Deb, I’m seeing blood”? | 怎么跟你说 “黛布 我又看到血啦” |
[26:28] | Say, “I really feel… | 你就说 “我真的想… |
[26:33] | like wrapping someone up in plastic and stabbing them.” | 把人裹在塑料薄膜里 刺死他们” |
[26:36] | And I can say, “No, Dexter, don’t.” | 然后我说 “不行 德克斯特” |
[26:43] | Second rule. | 第二条规则 |
[26:47] | There have to be families out there | 这世上肯定有比我们家 |
[26:48] | that are more fucked up than us. | 还要操蛋的家庭 |
[26:53] | But I sure as hell wouldn’t wanna meet them. | 我发誓这辈子也不想看见他们 |
[27:00] | What the fuck am I doing here? | 我他妈到底在干什么 |
[27:05] | What you think’s right. | 你想法是对的 |
[27:07] | Right would be turning you in. | 对的话我就该告发你 |
[27:10] | I’m doing this because you’re my brother, | 我这么做因为你是我哥 |
[27:12] | and I can’t stand the idea | 我怎么敢想象 |
[27:13] | of you living the rest of your life in prison. | 你在牢里度过下半辈子 |
[27:18] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[27:28] | I told Deb I’d be honest with her, | 我答应黛布要对她诚实 |
[27:30] | but it’s not like I’m stalking a killer. | 可没说不能追踪凶手 |
[27:31] | I just need to get into Louis’ penthouse | 我得去路易斯的豪宅找找 |
[27:33] | and find out what he knows about me. | 看他究竟了解我多少 |
[27:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:46] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[27:47] | Yeah. I’m just doing some work. | 我在忙工作 |
[27:54] | I’ll sit with you. | 那我陪你坐会儿 |
[27:55] | Deb, I’m fine. | 黛布 我没事 |
[27:58] | No. You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 得了 你不该一个人待着 |
[28:01] | I mean, awake and alone. | 我是说 醒着时候 |
[28:09] | Yeah. Maybe I should try to get some sleep. | 也许我是该睡了 |
[28:19] | Just know that I’m here for you. | 别忘了 有我呢 |
[28:26] | How could I forget? | 怎么会忘呢 |
[28:29] | Now that Deb is my siamese twin, | 现在 黛布和我就像连体人 |
[28:30] | getting into Louis’ penthouse | 看来我是别想 |
[28:32] | is going to be next to impossible. | 溜进路易斯家了 |
[28:36] | But how long can I wait? | 但我还能等多久呢 |
[28:40] | You know, for the tenth time, | 我都说十遍了 |
[28:43] | I barely saw Kaja that night. I was working. | 那晚我几乎没看到凯莎 一直在上班 |
[28:46] | She got off at 2:00 a.m., | 她凌晨两点下班 |
[28:47] | and I don’t know what she did after that. | 后来她怎么样我就不知道了 |
[28:50] | Whatever you decide to get into after this, forget writing, | 劝你一句 以后干什么也别当作家 |
[28:54] | ’cause you could not make up a story | 因为你编故事还嫩点 |
[28:55] | to save your fucking life. | 都他妈不会自我开脱 |
[29:04] | Security tapes back him up. | 监控录像证实了他的话 |
[29:07] | Shit. Are you sure? | 靠 你确定吗 |
[29:08] | No doubt. | 非常确定 |
[29:09] | He was at the club all night working. | 他整晚都在俱乐部里工作 |
[29:14] | Well, it looks like some of what you said wasn’t bullshit. | 看起来你说的并不都是废话 |
[29:18] | You were working when Kaja was killed. | 凯莎被杀时你正在工作 |
[29:20] | We still don’t like the fact | 不过她死后你就消失了 |
[29:22] | that you vanished the day after she died. | 这点我们还是很不爽 |
[29:25] | Smells like guilt to me. | 总有点犯罪的味道 |
[29:28] | You could have had someone else do it for you. | 你可以雇人行凶 |
[29:30] | – No way. – What happened? | -不可能 -发生什么了 |
[29:32] | She start sleeping around on you? | 她背着你和别人乱搞 |
[29:34] | – Kaja was loyal. – Loyal, huh? | -凯莎很专情 -专情 |
[29:37] | So she was doing you. | 那她确实和你上过床 |
[29:39] | At least we’re getting somewhere. | 至少我们有点头绪了 |
[29:42] | The problem is now we know | 问题是现在我们知道 |
[29:44] | you’ve been lying to us about you and Kaja. | 你在凯莎的事情上撒了谎 |
[29:48] | And that’s bad form, Tony. | 这可不好 托尼 |
[29:50] | We tend to get cranky when people bullshit us. | 我们对撒谎的人可没好脾气 |
[29:52] | Now, if you think what we’re doing to the club is bad, | 如果你认为我们对俱乐部就算狠 |
[29:55] | wait till we start on you. | 那等着我们治你吧 |
[30:00] | She was with Viktor. | 她和维克托在一起 |
[30:02] | Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[30:04] | The night that Kaja died. | 凯莎死的那晚 |
[30:07] | She left the club with Viktor. | 她是和维克托一起走的 |
[30:09] | Fucking sleazebag. | 一傻逼 |
[30:11] | Who the fuck is Viktor? | 维克托是谁 |
[30:16] | Hey. How’s it going out there? | 进展如何 |
[30:17] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[30:19] | – Bad as you thought? – Worse. | -跟你想的一样糟 -糟得多 |
[30:22] | We sit in the sun waiting for the diggers to find a body. | 我们坐在太阳底下等着人挖尸体 |
[30:26] | I mean, so far they’ve uncovered | 可他们发现的只有 |
[30:27] | a telephone cable and a bag of used diapers. | 一根电话线和一包用过的尿片 |
[30:31] | I mean, all this waiting around… | 等了这么久 |
[30:33] | it’s like dating a born-again Christian. | 搞得像和重生的基督徒约会 |
[30:37] | If I don’t have Deb watching my every move, | 如果不是黛布监视着我 |
[30:39] | it’ll be a lot easier to slip away to Louis’ apartment. | 溜进路易斯的公寓会简单很多 |
[30:41] | You know, I’m getting a little stir crazy. | 我憋得有点难受 |
[30:43] | I wouldn’t mind a day out of the lab. | 我不介意离开实验室一天 |
[30:45] | Dude, oh, my god, I would be eternally grateful, | 天呐老兄 大恩大德永生难忘 |
[30:48] | but you’d have to clear it with your sister. | 不过你可要跟你妹妹解释清楚 |
[30:51] | For some reason, she really wants me out there. | 因为某种原因 她真的很想让我去那 |
[30:54] | You think she secretly hates me? | 她是不是暗地里很讨厌我 |
[30:56] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去看看能做什么 |
[31:03] | Masuka’s miserable on this whole Wayne Randall thing. | 玛稣卡被这个韦恩·兰德尔搞得很惨 |
[31:06] | He’s begging me to take over for him today. | 他求我今天替他过去 |
[31:09] | Okay. Great. | 行 很好 |
[31:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:13] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[31:16] | You’ll drive? | 你来开车 |
[31:17] | I could use some fresh air. Let’s go. | 我可以呼吸一下新鲜空气 走吧 |
[31:19] | We just got a break on Mike’s shooting. | 麦克的枪击案有突破了 |
[31:21] | What? | 什么 |
[31:22] | The last person to see Kaja alive was Viktor Baskov. | 最后一个见到凯莎的是维克托·巴斯科夫 |
[31:25] | He’s a Russian expat. | 俄罗斯移民 |
[31:26] | We couldn’t find anything on him in here, | 局里查不到他任何资料 |
[31:28] | but we got a hit on the Interpol database. | 不过国际刑警组织数据库里有条线索 |
[31:30] | It turns out he’s a member | 他是乌克兰 |
[31:31] | of the Koshka Brotherhood in the Ukraine, | 克什卡兄弟会的成员 |
[31:32] | known for narcotics and human trafficking. | 以贩卖毒品和人口闻名 |
[31:34] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[31:37] | I have to take care of this. | 我要处理这个 |
[31:39] | Are we good? | 说好的还算吧 |
[31:40] | Deb, I’ll be surrounded by federal marshals. | 黛布 我边上都是联邦探员 |
[31:42] | I think I’ll be okay. | 我觉得不会有事 |
[31:50] | It was 15 years ago. Give me a fucking break. | 那可是15年前 让我想想啊 |
[31:53] | Where are the bodies, Wayne? | 尸体在哪 韦恩 |
[31:56] | Closer to the road. | 离路再近点 |
[31:57] | But why’d you tell us to dig here? | 那你为什么让我们挖这里 |
[31:59] | Because this place looks completely different. | 因为这地方看起来完全不一样了 |
[32:01] | Look at these mini-malls. | 看看这些小店铺 |
[32:03] | You think I like being out here with you in the fucking heat? | 你以为我喜欢跟你们一起挨晒吗 |
[32:08] | All right. Listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[32:09] | We’re moving. Strike this. | 换地方 撤掉这里 |
[32:15] | Ha. One more wit, he’d be a fucking half-wit. | 再给他个脑子 他还是弱智 |
[32:19] | God. | 天啊 |
[32:21] | Oh, it’s hot as a pig’s asshole. | 热得就像猪屁眼 |
[32:24] | All this asphalt. | 柏油路嘛 |
[32:28] | You know, this used to be a real pretty place. | 这地方以前真的很漂亮 |
[32:30] | Field, trees. | 田地 树木 |
[32:35] | Now look at it. | 看看现在 |
[32:38] | Nothing stays the same. | 没有什么是不变的 |
[32:40] | That’s the truth. | 说得很对 |
[32:44] | Well, at least the Frosty Swirl’s still here. | 至少这家甜筒店还在 |
[32:51] | You surprised a lot of people. | 你让很多人吃惊 |
[32:55] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[32:57] | Leading us to these bodies. | 带我们来找尸体 |
[32:58] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么会回心转意 |
[33:01] | Why do you care? | 干嘛问这个 |
[33:03] | I’m just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[33:05] | People say you grew a conscience. | 人们都说你有良心了 |
[33:11] | It was always there. | 一直都有 |
[33:13] | It was just buried under a lot of Wayne Randall. | 只是被各种肉身所埋 |
[33:17] | I just surrendered. | 我投降了 |
[33:19] | Surrendered? | 投降 |
[33:21] | All right. Let’s break for lunch. | 好了 吃午饭去吧 |
[33:22] | We’ll pick this up in an hour. | 一小时后再开工 |
[33:24] | Oh, here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:25] | Getting to Louis’ penthouse and back in an hour | 一小时来回路易斯的房间 |
[33:28] | will be tight, | 时间很紧 |
[33:30] | but I’m not exactly flush with options. | 不过我可没多少选择 |
[33:45] | I can appreciate the mind-set of a collector… | 我能理解收藏家的心态 |
[33:49] | but toys? | 但是玩具 |
[33:51] | Seems like a waste of a good obsession. | 浪费了这么好的痴情 |
[34:14] | My charge card numbers? | 我的信用卡号 |
[34:17] | So Louis killed my credit cards. | 是路易斯黑了我的信用卡 |
[34:20] | Why is he messing with my life? | 可他为什么要干扰我的生活 |
[34:31] | Uh, it features 29 points of articulation, | 这个有29处活动节点 |
[34:34] | five more than the last figure they put out, | 比上次推出的多了5个 |
[34:36] | so at least they’re listening to the collectors. | 至少他们听从了收藏者的意愿 |
[34:39] | Uh, still, they could have– | 不过 他们还可以… |
[34:45] | –idea, a video diary app. | …想法 视频日记应用 |
[34:48] | One touch, device starts recording. Tap again, | 点一下 设备开始录像 再点一下 |
[34:50] | and it uploads directly to– | 它就直接上传到… |
[34:53] | Still waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[34:55] | – Yeah, I’m almost done. – Your hour’s almost up. | -就好了 -你的钟也快到了 |
[34:58] | I’m only thinking of you. | 我是为你着想 |
[35:03] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[35:06] | There’ll never be an app for this. | 永远不会有这么一个应用的 |
[35:08] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:12] | This is going to be worse than Bob Henley. | 这得比鲍勃·亨利那次狠 |
[35:14] | He got off easy. | 太便宜他了 |
[35:16] | I want to see Dexter lying in his own piss and vomit, | 我就是想看德克斯出尽洋相 |
[35:19] | and I won’t stop until that represents | 不把他彻底搞臭 |
[35:21] | the high point of his day. | 我绝不停手 |
[35:22] | No one fucks with me. | 没人能惹我 |
[35:25] | No one. | 没人 |
[35:27] | Now, on to more important things. | 现在说下更重要的事 |
[35:32] | 4.99– | 4.99美元 |
[35:36] | Bob Henley. | 鲍勃·亨利 |
[35:48] | Henley arrested after the FBI found child pornography | 联邦探员在亨利电脑中发现儿童色情作品 |
[35:51] | on his workstation. | 将其逮捕 |
[35:53] | Skanda Tech has announced his dismissal | 斯坎达科技宣布解雇令 |
[35:57] | pending charges which could fetch up to 15 years.” | 其刑期可能长达15年 |
[36:01] | Is this how Louis took control of his software company, | 路易斯就是通过诬陷 |
[36:04] | by setting this guy up? | 巧取了他的软件公司吗 |
[36:06] | What’s he planning for me? | 他准备怎么对付我 |
[36:26] | With Deb on my case, | 黛布盯着我不放 |
[36:27] | I don’t know when I’ll have this chance again. | 哪还有这么好的机会 |
[36:46] | Why are you fucking with me, Louis? | 你为什么招惹我 路易斯 |
[36:48] | God, please, don’t hurt me. | 天啊 求你别伤害我 |
[36:50] | You better give me a good reason not to hurt you, | 那得给我个好理由 |
[36:51] | because right now I really want to break your neck. | 因为我现在就想拧断你的脖子 |
[36:54] | Why’d you send me the hand? | 为什么送那只手给我 |
[36:56] | It was just a– it was a stupid joke. | 那只是 只是个愚蠢的玩笑 |
[36:57] | I just–you know, the lifelines, you know, time is short. | 就是 生命线 生命短暂 |
[37:00] | It was a clue. I was screwing with you. | 让你明白 故意刺激你 |
[37:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:05] | Uh, because… | 因为 |
[37:05] | I came to you for help with my game, | 我找你给我的游戏提点建议 |
[37:08] | and you said no. | 可你拒绝了 |
[37:11] | Your game? | 你的游戏 |
[37:13] | Yes, I swear that’s the reason. | 对 我发誓就是这个原因 |
[37:24] | This is about your game? | 就为了你的游戏 |
[37:27] | I spent five years on that game, | 那游戏花了我五年心血 |
[37:30] | and you shit all over it. | 却让你说得一无是处 |
[37:32] | And now I’m too depressed to even look at it, okay? | 如今我甚至羞于看它一眼 明白吗 |
[37:34] | It was my whole world. | 它可是我全部心血 |
[37:41] | I never wanna see you again. | 我不想再看见你 |
[37:44] | Work. | 不管是工作 |
[37:46] | Jamie. | 还是和洁咪一起 |
[37:49] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[37:52] | I’m done. I’m totally done. | 不会了 再也不会了 |
[38:04] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你到底死哪儿去了 |
[38:06] | Running an errand. | 办点事 |
[38:07] | What errand? | 什么事 |
[38:09] | Deb, I didn’t kill anybody. | 黛布 我没杀人 |
[38:10] | How the fuck do I know that? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[38:12] | I’ve been calling you and calling you. | 我一直给你打电话 |
[38:13] | Well, I didn’t get the messages. | 我没收到留言 |
[38:15] | Well, check your fucking phone. | 查手机啊你 |
[38:16] | I need to know where you are at all times. | 你的行踪我必须全都知道 |
[38:19] | That is what we agreed on, right? | 我们说好的 对吗 |
[38:21] | It won’t happen again. | 没第二次了 |
[38:23] | Finish what you need to do here, | 处理完这里的事 |
[38:24] | and then we’ll go visit Harrison together. | 我们一起去看哈里森 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:28] | Here you are. | 给 |
[38:31] | Seems you rode that wagon until the wheels came off. | 那婆娘看来你是甩不掉了 |
[38:34] | – Trouble in paradise? – No, she’s my sister. | -天堂也有烦恼啊 -不 她是我妹 |
[38:38] | Also my boss. | 还是我上司 |
[38:42] | Congratulations. You just redefined hell. | 恭喜 你又解释了什么是生不如死 |
[38:45] | What crawled up her ass? | 什么事惹毛她了 |
[38:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:51] | Randall, what’d you mean earlier | 兰德尔 之前你说的 |
[38:53] | when you said “surrendered”? | “投降了”是什么意思 |
[38:56] | I just accepted my situation, you know, | 就是接受现状 |
[39:00] | of being where I am. | 待在那种地方 |
[39:03] | Prison. | 监狱 |
[39:04] | People watching your every move. | 一举一动都有人看着 |
[39:07] | It is what it is. | 顺其自然吧 |
[39:09] | Once I stopped fighting it, | 一旦我不再抗拒 |
[39:11] | the anger just fell off… | 怒火也随之熄灭 |
[39:16] | like a bad scab. | 好比一个坏痂 |
[39:18] | Left me open to try and make things right. | 让我重新做个好人 |
[39:26] | They still use real ice cream. | 甜筒还是货真价实 |
[39:30] | At least everything hasn’t gone to hell. | 也不是一切都物是人非了 |
[39:39] | We’re still not getting anywhere, George. | 我们还是一无所获 乔治 |
[39:42] | I mean, you really must like us coming here. | 我是说 看来你是真想让我们来 |
[39:44] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我的确无能为力 |
[39:45] | Well, stop protecting Viktor Baskov. | 别再维护维克托·巴斯科夫了 |
[39:47] | – I told you… – Yeah, he doesn’t work here. | -我说了 -是 他不在这里做事 |
[39:49] | Just comes in for a drink now and then. | 只是时不时来喝两杯 |
[39:52] | – That’s all I know. – Right. | -我知道的就这么多 -是啊 |
[39:54] | We’ll see you soon. | 我们很快还会来的 |
[39:56] | I might even bring a portable polygraph next time. | 说不定还会带个测谎仪来 |
[40:01] | You know how long it would take to poly everyone in here? | 你知道给这里每个人测谎要多长时间吗 |
[40:11] | Okay. Everybody get your asses back to work. | 好了 大家都给我回去开工 |
[40:27] | Rough day? | 今天很麻烦吧 |
[40:29] | Isaak. | 艾萨克 |
[40:32] | Mr. Sirko. | 瑟科先生 |
[40:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[40:37] | I heard the police. | 我听到警察说的了 |
[40:39] | It would appear that I’m here for the same reason, | 我来这也是同样的目的 |
[40:42] | to find Viktor. | 来找维克托 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I swear. | 是吗 我发誓 |
[40:46] | I have no idea how they got his name. | 我真不知道条子是怎么知道他名字的 |
[40:49] | I’m sure of it. | 这是当然 |
[40:52] | But we’ll get to that. | 不过这个一会再谈 |
[40:56] | Anyway, I thought he was in Kiev with you. | 不管怎么说 我以为他和你都在基辅 |
[40:59] | If Viktor was in Kiev, why would I be here? | 如果维克托在基辅 我还来干什么 |
[41:05] | Viktor never made his flight. | 维克托根本没登机 |
[41:07] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[41:09] | I don’t understand. | 那我就不明白了 |
[41:12] | Where is he, then? | 那他在哪儿 |
[41:18] | Viktor’s caused us some problems. | 维克托给我们惹了点麻烦 |
[41:21] | I won’t deny it. | 我不否认 |
[41:24] | Shooting a policeman is never good for business. | 杀警察对生意绝无好处 |
[41:30] | I can’t help but wonder | 我禁不住想 |
[41:32] | if someone in the brotherhood | 是不是帮会里有人 |
[41:34] | decided to make an example of him. | 想做掉他杀鸡儆猴 |
[41:37] | Without your approval? | 没经过您准许 |
[41:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不会 |
[41:43] | Viktor was impulsive, yes. | 维克托感情用事吗 没错 |
[41:45] | He did a stupid thing, yes. | 他做了件蠢事吗 没错 |
[41:48] | But he was one of us. | 但他是我们一份子 |
[41:50] | And we would always protect him. | 我们终究会保护他 |
[42:01] | You’re in luck. | 你行大运了 |
[42:03] | Why? | 此话怎讲 |
[42:06] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[42:12] | I’ve had a long flight. | 我刚大老远飞过来 |
[42:15] | Fuck off. | 你出去 |
[42:20] | We have a lot to discuss. | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[42:27] | – Hello? – Hello, Joey? | -喂 -喂 是乔吗 |
[42:29] | It’s Nadia from the Fox Hole. | 我是狐狸洞的纳迪娅 |
[42:31] | Yeah, how many Nadias do you think I know? | 你觉得我会认识多少个纳迪娅 |
[42:34] | – What’s up? – My car won’t start. | -什么事 -我的车不能发动了 |
[42:38] | I was wondering if maybe you could give me | 我在想今晚你能不能 |
[42:40] | a ride home tonight. | 送我回家 |
[42:42] | Yeah, sure. What time do you get off? | 没问题 你什么时候走 |
[43:44] | Hey, we were just having a little dinner. | 我们刚刚吃了点东西 |
[43:46] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[43:48] | Hey, Bud, I missed you today. | 小家伙 我今天很想你 |
[43:49] | – How was school? – We had toy share. | -学校还好吗 -我们分享了玩具 |
[43:52] | Toy share? | 分享玩具 |
[43:54] | Did you bring your train set? | 你带这套火车了吗 |
[43:56] | Fire truck. | 带了救火车 |
[43:58] | Fire truck beat out the train set? | 救火车击败小火车了 |
[44:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:02] | Oh, hey, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[44:05] | Just grabbing one for the road. | 拿一瓶路上喝 |
[44:06] | I know you don’t like me being on this side alone, | 我知道你不喜欢我单独来这里 |
[44:08] | but it’s all right when Jamie’s here, right? | 不过和洁咪一起没问题 对吗 |
[44:14] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[44:15] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[44:17] | This is such a great place to hang out. | 这地方真是赏心悦目 |
[44:18] | Right by the bay. | 紧靠着海湾 |
[44:20] | – Yeah. – I love coming over here. | -是啊 -我喜欢来这里 |
[44:23] | Well, I better get going. | 我还是走吧 |
[44:25] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[44:36] | I’ll catch you at work, right? | 明天上班还见得到你 对吧 |
[44:49] | He’s not scared of me at all. | 他根本不怕我 |
[44:52] | And he’s not going to quit unless I stop him. | 除非我阻止他 他是不会善罢甘休的 |
[45:00] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是救苦救难 |
[45:02] | Not all cops are so nice to strippers. | 不是所有警察都这么善待脱衣舞娘 |
[45:05] | To tell you the truth, | 实话告诉你 |
[45:06] | I was hoping you had something more for me. | 我的确对你有所期待 |
[45:10] | More for you? | 有所期待 |
[45:11] | About the murders. | 谋杀案的事 |
[45:14] | What? You think this is | 怎么 你觉得我在耍小聪明 |
[45:15] | just some ploy so I can get you alone and spill my guts? | 就为单独对你一吐为快吗 |
[45:23] | Look, I told you everything that I knew. | 听着 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[45:25] | My car really did break down. | 我的车也确实是坏了 |
[45:27] | Sorry. If you want, I could pay you for the gas. | 抱歉 如果你乐意 我会付你汽油钱 |
[45:29] | Stop it. It’s fine. It’s the least I can do | 得了 小意思 我断了你的财路 |
[45:33] | after all I’m costing you in tips. | 这起码还是我能做到的 |
[45:36] | You’ll have to do a lot more than give me a lift | 要补偿我的话 你要做的就不止 |
[45:39] | to make up for that. | 顺路送我一程了 |
[45:42] | This is it. On the left. | 就在这儿 往左 |
[45:48] | What’d you have in mind as far as compensation? | 你还想要什么补偿 |
[45:52] | I don’t know. Use your imagination. | 我不知道 发挥你的想象 |
[45:55] | Well, you’re gonna have to give me a hint. | 你得给我点提示 |
[45:57] | I’m very unimaginative. | 我最没想象力了 |
[46:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[46:04] | George says the problem with my car could be the transmission. | 乔治说我的车也许是变速箱问题 |
[46:10] | It means it’s going to be in the shop | 就是说车至少得在修车厂 |
[46:14] | for at least a few days. | 放上几天 |
[46:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[46:18] | Well, maybe you could pick up the bill. | 也许你能帮我付账 |
[46:23] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[46:35] | You’re awfully quiet tonight. | 你今晚很安静啊 |
[46:38] | Anything you wanna talk about? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[46:41] | Anything I can do? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[46:45] | Yeah. | 能 |
[46:47] | What? | 什么 |
[46:49] | Do you have any A.1.? | 你有牛排调味酱吗 |
[46:53] | I think so. | 好像有 |
[46:56] | Just enough for a good night’s sleep. | 剂量刚够睡个好觉 |
[47:00] | That’s all I need. | 这就够了 |
[47:03] | Success! | 找到了 |
[47:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:32] | Just finishing what you started. | 这是你自找的 |
[47:55] | I promised Deb. | 我答应过黛布 |
[48:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[48:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:29] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[48:31] | I almost drove off the road. I’m so fucking tired. | 我差点开到沟里 感觉真他妈累 |
[48:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[48:42] | I snuck out of the house while you were asleep. | 你睡觉时 我从房子里偷跑了出来 |
[48:46] | Dexter, what the fuck did you do? | 德克斯特 你他妈干什么了 |
[48:47] | Nothing. | 什么也没干 |
[48:52] | I couldn’t go through with it, but I wanted to. | 我干不下去 但我很想 |
[48:55] | I needed to. | 很渴望 |
[48:57] | I didn’t care about anything else. | 什么都在所不惜 |
[49:00] | I lost control. All I could see was blood. | 我失控了 满眼看到的全是血 |
[49:04] | All I could feel was the pressure… | 脑子里全都是 |
[49:07] | in my head. | 压力 |
[49:08] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[49:14] | It is too deep inside me. | 这念头根深蒂固 |
[49:15] | Harry was right. I am a monster. | 哈里说的对 我是个怪物 |
[49:22] | You should arrest me. You should take me in. | 你应该逮捕我 把我关起来 |
[49:26] | Get me off the street. | 以免祸害人间 |
[49:28] | Dex, dad was wrong. | 德克斯 父亲错了 |
[49:35] | The fact that we’re here tonight proves | 我们今晚能在这里说话 |
[49:37] | that you are in control. | 证明你还有自控力 |
[49:40] | – But I wasn’t. – But you stopped. | -我控制不了自己 -但你停手了 |
[49:43] | That’s what’s important. | 这才是关键 |
[49:46] | It must’ve been so hard for you to call me, | 你能给我打电话 这很不容易 |
[49:48] | but you did, and that’s a huge step. | 但你打了 这是一大进步 |
[49:54] | It makes me think maybe you can control this. | 所以我觉得也许你能控制自己 |
[49:59] | You really believe that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[50:00] | I didn’t, | 开始不信 |
[50:03] | but maybe now I do. | 但现在我信 |
[50:11] | What happened tonight is a good thing. | 你今晚能这么做很好 |
[50:14] | It was really, really good. | 非常非常好 |
[50:18] | I’m not gonna give up, | 我不会放弃 |
[50:21] | and I’m not gonna let you give up. | 我也不会让你放弃 |
[50:30] | Are you okay to drive? | 你自己能开车吗 |
[50:31] | No, I’m gonna stay with you. | 不 我陪着你 |
[50:33] | I just need to be alone for a couple of minutes. | 我想独自待几分钟 |
[50:37] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么也不会发生的 |
[50:40] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[51:10] | You’ll wake up with a headache, | 你醒来时会头痛欲裂 |
[51:12] | probably have a decent idea how you got here. | 也许记得自己为何在这里 |
[51:14] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这样也好 |
[51:29] | I still have to get you out of my life. | 我还是要摆脱你的纠缠 |
[51:32] | But not by taking yours. | 但我不会杀你 |
[51:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[52:00] | – Who the fuck are you? – I’m your employer– | -你他妈是谁 -我是你老板 |
[52:02] | or rather, former employer. | 或者说 以前的老板 |
[52:05] | I believe you recently gave notice. | 我知道你最近辞职了 |
[52:07] | Bullshit. I work for George. | 少扯了 我为乔治工作 |
[52:10] | – Well, worked. – And he works for me. | -曾经 -我是他老板 |
[52:12] | My name is Isaak. | 我叫艾萨克 |
[52:14] | I’m the owner of the Fox Hole Chain of Gentlemen’s Clubs, | 我是狐狸洞连锁绅士俱乐部 |
[52:17] | amongst other enterprises. | 及其他若干产业的拥有者 |
[52:19] | What do you want? | 你找我干嘛 |
[52:21] | Well, it would appear that George neglected | 乔治似乎没有与你进行 |
[52:23] | to do your exit interview. | 离职面谈 |
[52:25] | It’s company policy, | 这是公司的政策 |
[52:26] | and I’m a stickler when it comes to rules. | 我对执行原则非常执着 |
[52:29] | You got-you got to be kidding, right? | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[52:31] | Keeping good employees is essential | 要想成功的经营 |
[52:33] | to running a successful business. | 就需要留下好雇员 |
[52:34] | Your feedback is important. | 你的反馈对我们很重要 |
[52:37] | Would you mind telling me why you quit? | 能告诉我你为何辞职吗 |
[52:39] | Well, I trust it wasn’t the hostile working environment. | 应该不是因为工作环境恶劣吧 |
[52:42] | No, I, um… | 不是 我… |
[52:46] | I just felt it was time to move on. | 人总要改变嘛 |
[52:48] | So it was nothing to do with the tragic death | 这么说你的离职 |
[52:51] | of one of our dancers? | 和舞娘的死无关吗 |
[52:52] | Kaja, I believe her name was. | 她好像叫凯莎 |
[52:55] | Because if it did, I would completely understand. | 如果有关 我完全能理解 |
[52:59] | It must have been quite a traumatic loss for you. | 丧失爱人一定令你心碎 |
[53:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[53:03] | Maybe that’s why you talked to the police. | 所以你才会跟警察见面 |
[53:05] | No way. | 我没有 |
[53:06] | I had you followed. | 我派人跟踪你了 |
[53:10] | You know what? I didn’t say a word. I swear. | 我发誓没向警察透露任何事 |
[53:14] | I lied. | 骗你的 |
[53:15] | I didn’t have you followed. | 我没派人跟踪你 |
[53:17] | You were just the most likely candidate. | 只是你嫌疑最大而已 |
[53:24] | – You loved her, didn’t you? – What? | -你爱她 不是吗 -什么 |
[53:27] | Kaja. | 凯莎 |
[53:29] | You were in love with her. | 你深爱着她 |
[53:31] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 不必为此羞耻 |
[53:35] | It’s the one thing that gives meaning in this life. | 爱能使人生充满意义 |
[53:41] | I would have done the same thing if I was in your position. | 如果换作我 也会那么做的 |
[53:47] | It’s terrible to lose someone you love. | 失去爱人着实令人心痛 |
[54:23] | You still thinking about last night? | 你还在想昨晚的事吗 |
[54:27] | Actually, I’m thinking about | 事实上 我现在 |
[54:28] | how much I could go for a frosty swirl. | 很想吃个甜筒 |
[54:30] | That’s good. | 这是好事 |
[54:32] | A sudden craving for sugar is good? | 突然想吃甜食是好事吗 |
[54:35] | Well, if you’re thinking about normal things, | 如果你多想一些正常的事 |
[54:38] | then maybe you’re becoming more normal. | 说不定就会变成正常人 |
[54:42] | I’m never going to be normal, Deb. | 我永远不会成为正常人的 黛布 |
[54:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:47] | None of us really are. | 其实我们都不算正常人 |
[54:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[54:53] | I want a frosty swirl. I’ll bring you one. | 我去买甜筒 给你也带一个 |
[54:57] | She’ll always be watching me. But maybe that’s okay. | 她会一直看着我 但也许是好事 |
[55:01] | If Wayne Randall can make peace with his sentence, | 既然韦恩·兰德尔都能安心接受刑期 |
[55:04] | who am I to complain? | 我又为何不可呢 |
[55:05] | Especially considering the alternative. | 而且我也没有别的选择 |
[55:10] | Looks like you two are ready to eat each other’s shit. | 你们俩就差穿一条裤子了 |
[55:14] | Oh, yeah. We kind of patched things up. | 是啊 我们正在重修旧好 |
[55:19] | I’m happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[55:21] | I never got to do that with Hannah. | 我就没机会和汉娜和好了 |
[55:25] | Robin to my Batman. | 她是我的最佳伴侣 |
[55:30] | I was never as alive as I was when I was with her. | 只有跟她一起时 我才觉得自己活着 |
[55:36] | Every day was like | 每天都像 |
[55:39] | Christmas Day– | 圣诞节 |
[55:41] | Unwrapped present. | 拆礼物时的感觉 |
[55:45] | I wish I had a chance to tell her how I felt. | 真希望能有机会告诉她我的感觉 |
[55:49] | You can still tell her. | 你现在也能告诉她啊 |
[55:54] | I’m afraid the clock has run out. | 恐怕时间不够了 |
[56:03] | Damn, I sure as fuck… | 见鬼 我他妈肯定会 |
[56:09] | gonna miss that. | 怀念这些的 |
[56:12] | Hannah used to think I was something special. | 汉娜曾以为我很特别 |
[56:19] | Now she sees me as just a killer. | 但现在在她眼中 我只是个杀人犯 |
[56:24] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[56:27] | She’s not wrong. | 她没错 |
[56:30] | There’s just one last person I need to kill. | 我还需要杀最后一个人 |
[57:14] | He never cared if anyone found the bodies. | 他根本不在乎能否找到尸体 |
[57:17] | He just wanted a couple of days of sunshine and frosty swirl. | 他只想享受几天的阳光和甜筒 |
[57:23] | Randall didn’t change, | 兰德尔从未改变 |
[57:25] | and he couldn’t take life in prison. | 他无法忍受一生的监禁 |
[57:31] | Can I? | 我能吗 |