| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 | 
| [00:13] | If we’re gonna do this, | 一旦我们决定这么做 | 
| [00:14] | we’re gonna do it all the way. | 就得坚持到底 | 
| [00:15] | We’re gonna eat together. | 我们一起吃饭 | 
| [00:17] | We’re gonna watch TV together. | 一起看电视 | 
| [00:18] | We’re gonna drive to fucking work together. | 一起开车上该死的班 | 
| [00:23] | Why did you send me the hand? | 为什么送那只手给我 | 
| [00:24] | I came to you for help with my game | 我找你给我的游戏提点建议 | 
| [00:27] | and you said no! | 可你拒绝了 | 
| [00:28] | Your game? | 你的游戏 | 
| [00:31] | Kaja was dating someone. Tony rush. | 凯莎在跟一个人约会 托尼·拉什 | 
| [00:34] | He’s one of the bosses here. | 他是这儿的老板之一 | 
| [00:36] | The night that Kaja died, | 凯莎死的那晚 | 
| [00:37] | she left the club with Viktor. | 她是和维克托一起走的 | 
| [00:41] | Viktor never made his flight. | 维克托根本没登机 | 
| [00:43] | I checked. | 我查过了 | 
| [00:44] | Well, I don’t understand. | 那我就不明白了 | 
| [00:46] | Where is he, then? | 那他在哪儿 | 
| [00:51] | You loved her, didn’t you? | 你爱她 不是吗 | 
| [00:53] | – What? – Kaja. | -什么 -凯莎 | 
| [00:55] | Maybe that’s why you talked to the police. | 所以你才会跟警察见面 | 
| [00:57] | You know what? I didn’t say a word. | 可我什么都没说 | 
| [01:04] | This pretty face belongs to Wayne Randall. | 这帅哥叫韦恩·兰德尔 | 
| [01:07] | 15 years ago, Randall and his teenage girlfriend | 15年前 他和小女友 | 
| [01:09] | went on a three-state killing spree | 在三个州连续作案 | 
| [01:11] | that ended here in Miami. | 最终折在迈阿密 | 
| [01:13] | Hannah used to think I was something special. | 汉娜曾以为我很特别 | 
| [01:16] | Now she sees me as just a killer. | 但现在在她眼中 我只是个杀人犯 | 
| [01:20] | There’s just one last person I need to kill. | 我还需要杀最后一个人 | 
| [01:25] | Randall couldn’t take life in prison. | 兰德尔无法忍受一生的监禁 | 
| [01:29] | Can I? | 我能吗 | 
| [03:32] | Hey. Excuse you. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:34] | I feel trapped, like there’s no escape. | 我感觉被困住了 无路可逃 | 
| [03:38] | And it’s not because I’m at the post office. | 不是因为我身处邮局 | 
| [03:49] | She’s got me penned in like a caged animal, | 我有如她牢中的困兽 | 
| [03:53] | and an animal is never more dangerous | 当动物被逼到角落 | 
| [03:54] | than when it’s backed into a corner. | 便是最危险的时刻 | 
| [04:09] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 | 
| [04:10] | How much longer are you gonna be? | 你还要多久 | 
| [04:11] | We have a briefing in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟后要做简报 | 
| [04:15] | I’ll be out in a minute, Deb. | 马上就好 黛布 | 
| [04:17] | Why do you look so guilty? | 为什么你一脸负罪感 | 
| [04:20] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [04:21] | I can’t do anything about Deb, | 有黛布在身边我什么都做不了 | 
| [04:22] | but there’s one irritation I can get rid of. | 但可以压制怒火 | 
| [04:27] | Louis. | 路易斯 | 
| [04:48] | The morning briefing. | 晨会 | 
| [04:49] | It’s the only time Deb’s looking at everyone | 只有这个时候 黛布才会注视所有人 | 
| [04:51] | and not just me. | 而不仅仅是我 | 
| [04:54] | All right, let’s get started. | 好了 开始吧 | 
| [04:55] | Batista, where are we | 巴蒂斯塔 麦克·安德森的调查 | 
| [04:57] | on the Mike Anderson investigation? | 有何进展 | 
| [04:58] | Specifically with Baskov fuckwad-enov over here. | 特别是巴斯科夫这王八蛋 | 
| [05:01] | We’re still chasing our tail. | 我们还在追查 | 
| [05:03] | BOLO turned up squat, | 蹲守一无所获 | 
| [05:04] | so if Baskov is still in the U.S., | 所以 如果巴斯科夫还在美国 | 
| [05:06] | he’s gone way underground. | 他一定躲起来了 | 
| [05:07] | If he did manage to leave the country… | 如果他真跑路出国 | 
| [05:09] | Okay, he’s talking, but why’s she staring at you? | 巴蒂说话 她怎么盯着你 | 
| [05:14] | All right, well, let’s keep digging | 好 我们继续 | 
| [05:16] | around the Russian expat community. | 探访俄罗斯移民社区 | 
| [05:17] | If Baskov is hiding out locally, | 如果巴斯科夫藏在本地 | 
| [05:19] | then someone must be helping him. | 那一定有人在帮他 | 
| [05:21] | As you know, the club’s owned | 你也知道 那家俱乐部 | 
| [05:22] | by Ukrainian business interests | 由乌克兰人出资 | 
| [05:23] | with suspected ties to organized crime, | 疑似与集团犯罪有染 | 
| [05:25] | so I wouldn’t count on anybody getting too talkative. | 所以甭指望那帮人老实交待 | 
| [05:28] | Dude, she’s still staring at you. | 哥们儿 她还在盯着你 | 
| [05:29] | Is she mad at you or what? | 她是对你不满还是怎样 | 
| [05:30] | All right, moving on. Simms and Miller | 好了 继续 西姆斯和米勒 | 
| [05:32] | brought in a suspect on the I-95 shooting. | 带回一95号公路枪案的嫌犯 | 
| [05:34] | Dexter…I’m gonna need you to get a standard. | 德克斯特 你去做标准检查 | 
| [05:37] | Now I’m definitely picking up a chill in her voice. | 我绝对能听出她声音里的寒意 | 
| [05:40] | You fucked up, didn’t you? | 你搞砸了 对吧 | 
| [05:41] | You did. You screwed the Deb pooch. | 肯定的 你惹毛了黛布 | 
| [05:48] | We’re coming up on the end of the month, | 我们月底再推进 | 
| [05:50] | and I noticed that a lot of you guys are still working | 另外 你们很多人还在忙于 | 
| [05:51] | a lot of open cases. | 大量公开案件 | 
| [05:52] | If you need help, if there’s anything I can do, | 如果需要帮助 只要我帮得上 | 
| [05:54] | make sure you’re asking for it. | 一定要开口 | 
| [05:56] | We need to get our numbers down. | 结案率得跟得上 | 
| [06:00] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [06:03] | You’re under arrest. The DNA swab isn’t optional. | 你被捕了 必须做DNA检测 | 
| [06:06] | Fuck you. | 去你大爷 | 
| [06:09] | Maybe I can get some uniforms to come in | 或许我该叫些警察进来 | 
| [06:11] | and hold your mouth open for you. | 让他们掰开你的嘴 | 
| [06:13] | What’s the matter– you too much of a pussy | 怎么 你个娘娘腔 | 
| [06:15] | to do it yourself? | 自己掰不开吗 | 
| [06:18] | No, I’m just kind of on edge today. | 不是 只是我今天脾气不好 | 
| [06:19] | You probably shouldn’t push me. | 最好别逼我 | 
| [06:21] | I am quakin’ in my boots. | 吓得我腿抖啊 | 
| [06:28] | What the fuck? | 搞什么你 | 
| [06:33] | He was being very uncooperative. | 他非常不合作 | 
| [06:35] | – He tried to kill me! – Shut the fuck up. | -他要杀了我 -你他妈闭嘴 | 
| [06:36] | Get outside. | 滚出来 | 
| [06:41] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [06:45] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 | 
| [06:47] | – You. – Me? | -都是你 -我 | 
| [06:48] | Watching me all the time. | 一刻不停监视我 | 
| [06:49] | Living with you is driving me crazy. | 跟你一起住快把我逼疯了 | 
| [06:51] | – I have to watch you, Dexter. – why? | -我必须看着你 德克斯特 -为什么 | 
| [06:53] | When I had the urge to… | 当我有那种渴望 | 
| [06:55] | I called you. | 也给你电话了 | 
| [06:57] | Didn’t I? | 不是吗 | 
| [06:58] | And you talked me down. It worked. | 你让我平复 我也平复了 | 
| [07:00] | Why can’t you back off? | 你就不能退让一点吗 | 
| [07:01] | Can you promise me if that I wasn’t on your ass, | 你能保证如果我不盯着你 | 
| [07:03] | that you wouldn’t slip? | 你不偷偷干吗 | 
| [07:04] | I can promise you that if you don’t get off my ass, | 我可以保证 如果你不离我远点 | 
| [07:06] | something bad is gonna happen. | 一定会有惨剧发生 | 
| [07:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 | 
| [07:08] | That if I don’t control my need, | 就是说 如果我不控制内心渴求 | 
| [07:10] | it’s gonna control me. | 它就会控制我 | 
| [07:11] | That’s what I am trying to help you do! | 这就是我在帮你做的事情 | 
| [07:12] | I am trying to help you control it. | 我在帮你控制它 | 
| [07:14] | No, you’re trying to suppress it, | 不 你是想压制它 | 
| [07:17] | to lock it away. | 困住它 | 
| [07:18] | But the lock is not gonna hold. | 但你困不住它 | 
| [07:19] | You saw what happened in there. | 你也看到了刚才的事 | 
| [07:21] | The only way I can control it is to channel it | 唯一的控制方法就是释放出来 | 
| [07:24] | the way Harry taught me. | 拾起哈里教我的方法 | 
| [07:25] | No, I do not accept that. | 不 我不同意 | 
| [07:28] | Dad was wrong. | 爸爸是错的 | 
| [07:30] | I’m not so sure. Sometimes, I think | 不敢苟同 有时候我觉得 | 
| [07:31] | he knew me better than I know myself. | 他比我自己更了解我 | 
| [07:39] | Think about Harrison. | 想想哈里森 | 
| [07:42] | Think about what you could be exposing him to. | 想想你会将他置于何地 | 
| [07:44] | I think about him all the time. | 我一直在想着他 | 
| [07:47] | Sooner or later, this is gonna catch up to you… | 你早晚得出事 | 
| [07:50] | and to him. | 还有他 | 
| [07:57] | I’ll give you some space. | 我会给你些空间 | 
| [08:00] | I’ll back off. | 退一步 | 
| [08:02] | Just hang in there with me, okay? | 跟我一起坚持下去 好吗 | 
| [08:21] | I can’t go on like this, living by Beb’s rules. | 我不能这样下去了 活在黛布的规矩下 | 
| [08:32] | Ray Speltzer. | 雷·斯佩尔茨 | 
| [08:33] | Just paroled for assault. | 因攻击入狱 刚获假释 | 
| [08:36] | But there have been more serious charges. | 但还有更严重的指控 | 
| [08:39] | Ann Feig disappeared after a date with Speltzer. | 安·费戈在与斯佩尔茨约会后失踪 | 
| [08:43] | And another date, | 另一次约会 | 
| [08:45] | Nina Fleischer, turned up dead, | 尼娜·弗莱舍 死亡 | 
| [08:46] | but the police couldn’t make anything stick. | 但警方没有任何站得住脚的证据 | 
| [08:51] | Did Nina lose her earring in the struggle? | 尼娜是不是在挣扎时被扯掉耳环 | 
| [08:59] | Speltzer will most likely kill again | 斯佩尔茨很可能会再开杀戒 | 
| [09:02] | unless I take him out. | 除非我除掉他 | 
| [09:08] | The groundskeeper in a cemetery. | 公墓管理员 | 
| [09:10] | That’s appropriate. | 好地方 | 
| [09:11] | But he didn’t get those muscles pushing a lawnmower. | 但他的肌肉不是割草割出来的 | 
| [09:18] | Speltzer’s grown his hair, but he seems no less hostile. | 斯佩尔茨留了长发 但还一脸凶相 | 
| [09:24] | Is Speltzer just blowing off steam, | 他是在发泄吗 | 
| [09:26] | or is this the ritual he goes through | 或者是他杀人前 | 
| [09:27] | before he kills? | 特有的仪式 | 
| [09:32] | Hey, Deb. | 喂 黛布 | 
| [09:34] | Hey, what are you up to? | 忙什么呢 | 
| [09:35] | I’m just trying out a new gym. | 我在一家新健身房锻炼 | 
| [09:37] | What’s wrong with the old one? | 怎么不去以前那家 | 
| [09:38] | Well, this one has a smoothie bar. | 这家有喝的 | 
| [09:45] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [09:45] | I wanna keep my heart rate up. | 我要保持运动心率 | 
| [09:48] | Thanks for checkin’ in. | 多谢查岗 | 
| [10:04] | Nadia. | 纳迪娅 | 
| [10:05] | Hi, joey. | 乔 | 
| [10:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [10:07] | I came to ask you a favor. | 来请你帮个忙 | 
| [10:09] | Another one? | 又帮忙 | 
| [10:10] | Oh, it’s like giving milk to a stray cat. | 给流浪猫喂奶吗 | 
| [10:14] | Here, sit down. | 坐吧 | 
| [10:15] | I remind you of a dirty cat? | 我跟你提过流浪猫吗 | 
| [10:18] | No, no. I was trying to be clever, | 没 没 我就想温情点 | 
| [10:20] | which is sort of out of my wheelhouse. | 显然还不是我强项 | 
| [10:23] | What can I do for you? | 需要我帮什么忙 | 
| [10:25] | Kaja was wearing a bracelet | 凯莎被杀当晚 | 
| [10:26] | the night she was killed. | 戴了一手镯 | 
| [10:28] | I know she would want to be buried in it. | 我知道她一定想戴着入葬 | 
| [10:30] | It’s…the least I could do for my friend. | 为朋友我只能做到这些了 | 
| [10:33] | Well, if it’s been cleared for DNA, you can have it. | 要是做了DNA取样 你拿走就好 | 
| [10:34] | I got a list of her personal effects. | 我有她私人物品清单 | 
| [10:37] | Here we go. | 来看看 | 
| [10:42] | Mm, there’s no bracelet listed. | 记录上没有手镯 | 
| [10:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [10:46] | I know she was wearing it that night. | 我很确定她当晚戴着手镯 | 
| [10:50] | I don’t know what you’re implying, | 我不懂你想暗示什么 | 
| [10:51] | but I’m the only dirty cop in this station. | 但局里只有我一个手脚不干净 | 
| [10:55] | And I didn’t take it, so… | 而我没有做过 | 
| [10:57] | a dirty cop is better than a dirty cat. | 不干净的警察总比不干净的猫好一点 | 
| [11:00] | I believe you. Thanks. | 我相信你 谢谢 | 
| [11:01] | wait…I was, uh, | 慢着 我之前 | 
| [11:04] | wondering if you’d like to go out with me sometime. | 在想你愿不愿意跟我约会 | 
| [11:07] | or, better yet, you could come to my place, | 或者 来我家 那样更好 | 
| [11:09] | and I’ll make you dinner. | 我就可以给你做晚餐了 | 
| [11:10] | Why don’t I cook you dinner? | 为什么不是我做 | 
| [11:13] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就等你这句呢 | 
| [11:32] | Did you see the list with your own eyes? | 你亲眼看到物证清单了吗 | 
| [11:35] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [11:37] | No. | 没有 | 
| [11:39] | How do you know the detective | 你怎么知道那个警探 | 
| [11:40] | wasn’t lying about the bracelet? | 在手镯的事上没有撒谎 | 
| [11:44] | ‘Cause he likes me. | 因为他喜欢我 | 
| [11:48] | He likes you? | 就因为他喜欢你? | 
| [11:49] | Do you understand what’s at stake here? | 你到底懂不懂这其中利害 | 
| [11:51] | If the cops find that dead GPS chip in that bracelet, | 要是警察找到手镯里的GPS芯片 | 
| [11:55] | they’re gonna figure out we use them to track our mules. | 就能查出我们的运输路线 | 
| [11:57] | And if they get on to our system– | 一旦他们了解我们的运作体系 | 
| [11:59] | They’ll shut down your heroin business, | 你的海洛因生意就会被迫关闭 | 
| [12:02] | which is a lot more lucrative | 海洛因赚得可比 | 
| [12:04] | than the tits and ass business, Nadezhda. | 脱衣舞赚得多 纳捷日达 | 
| [12:07] | George… | 乔治 | 
| [12:09] | Maybe you should accept good news when you hear it. | 或许你应该接受这个好消息 | 
| [12:17] | Your name is Nadezhda, but you go by Nadia. | 你本来叫纳捷日达 却改成了纳迪娅 | 
| [12:20] | I always hated Nadezhda. | 我讨厌纳捷日达这个名字 | 
| [12:23] | You shouldn’t. | 你不应该 | 
| [12:25] | It’s a beautiful Russian name. | 这是个美丽的俄罗斯名字 | 
| [12:28] | Did you know that the greatest mezzo soprano | 你知道莫斯科大剧院 | 
| [12:31] | of the Bolshoi Theater was also named Nadezhda? | 最出色的女中音也叫纳捷日达吗 | 
| [12:36] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [12:36] | Nadezhda Obukhova. | 纳捷日达·奥布科娃 | 
| [12:40] | It was said that her voice | 据说她的嗓音 | 
| [12:41] | could unlock the mysteries of the heart. | 可以化解内心的谜团 | 
| [12:44] | She died before I was born, | 她在我出生前离世 | 
| [12:47] | But I still listen to her recordings of the Snow Maiden. | 但我仍在听她的唱片 《雪姑娘》 | 
| [12:54] | My music teacher, Mr. Chillich, | 我的音乐老师 切里奇先生 | 
| [12:58] | he said to me, | 曾经对我说 | 
| [13:00] | “Isaac, you think you’re strong, | 艾萨克 你以为自己很强大 | 
| [13:03] | but you are not strong if you don’t feel.” | 但不懂欣赏的人不会强大 | 
| [13:08] | He gave me an “F,” | 他给了我不及格 | 
| [13:09] | So I pushed him down a flight of stairs. | 于是我把他从楼梯上推下 | 
| [13:11] | I felt bad about it. | 我觉得内疚 | 
| [13:14] | After that, my father shipped me off | 之后父亲用船把我送到 | 
| [13:17] | to a disciplinary school in England. | 英格兰一所惩戒学校 | 
| [13:20] | Now I’m afraid my love of opera | 恐怕如今唯一能触动我情感的就是 | 
| [13:23] | is all that’s left of my sensitive side. | 对歌剧的热爱了 | 
| [13:30] | I want you to get close to this detective. | 我想你去接近这个警探 | 
| [13:32] | Find out what the police know about viktor. | 打探他们对维克多都知道些什么 | 
| [13:36] | You’ll do that for me, won’t you, Nadezhda? | 你会帮我吧 纳捷日达 | 
| [13:40] | Good. | 好姑娘 | 
| [13:44] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 | 
| [14:04] | Viktor is smart. | 维克托很聪明 | 
| [14:07] | He probably took the bracelet off the dead girl | 他很可能从女孩尸体上把手镯脱下来 | 
| [14:08] | to keep the police from getting it. | 以防警察拿到 | 
| [14:10] | He probably has it and is hiding out somewhere. | 他很可能把它藏起来了 | 
| [14:12] | But we’ll never know | 可我们永远找不到了 | 
| [14:14] | ’cause the signal died over a week ago. | 因为一周前信号消失了 | 
| [14:16] | With technology, there’s always a way. | 只要有技术就能做到 | 
| [14:19] | Find the I.T. man who set the system up. | 找出制作系统那个技术员 | 
| [14:22] | If we can track the bracelet… | 如果我们能追查到手镯 | 
| [14:25] | we can find Viktor. | 就能找到维克托 | 
| [14:33] | So she called and I said, “Okay, well, | 于是她打给我 然后我说 好啊 | 
| [14:35] | You know, let’s, uh, let’s do a double dater.” | 咱们就来个四人约会吧 | 
| [14:37] | 00 p.m. you know, | 接着到了凌晨 | 
| [14:38] | we’re laying down there on the couch, | 我们就躺在沙发沙上 | 
| [14:40] | and, you know, I feel this hand kind of go up my back. | 然后 有东西像手一样在后面碰我 | 
| [14:43] | This is what my life has become? | 我的生活变成这样了吗 | 
| [14:57] | Time to start prying one monkey off my back. | 是时候甩掉跟屁虫了 | 
| [15:00] | Got a package here addressed to Miami metro forensics. | 有寄给迈阿密警局的包裹 | 
| [15:03] | Oh, yeah, uh, I’ll take it. | 我来签收 | 
| [15:04] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 | 
| [15:07] | Think I drunk-ordered from the hustler store, | 估计我喝醉时候网购的东西 | 
| [15:08] | and that never turns out well. | 准不是好货色 | 
| [15:22] | What the fuck? | 我操 | 
| [15:37] | “Dear Mr. Greene, when I bought | 亲爱的格林先生 我在网上购买 | 
| [15:38] | “the ice truck killer’s hand online, | 所谓”冰柜杀手之手”时 | 
| [15:40] | “I assumed it would be in mint condition, | 以为是原封不动 | 
| [15:41] | “not with lines drawn all over its palm. | 而不是掌心画满了线 | 
| [15:43] | Please refund my money immediately.” | 请立刻把我的钱退回来 | 
| [15:50] | You had the hand the whole time? | 这只手一直在你那里 | 
| [15:52] | And you sold it online? | 你还把它在网上卖了 | 
| [15:55] | N-no, I swear– I swear, I don’t know– | 不 我发誓 我一点都不知道 | 
| [15:56] | And after all I’ve done for you, | 我为你做了这么多 | 
| [15:57] | you stab me in the fuckin’ back? | 你他妈却背后捅我一刀 | 
| [15:59] | You are so fuckin’ fired! | 你丫被开除了 | 
| [16:00] | Vince, hold on a second. | 文斯 等一下 | 
| [16:01] | – You gotta belie– – Out. Now. | -你一定要相信 -滚 赶紧的 | 
| [16:21] | I have the worst luck with interns. | 我就没遇到过像样的实习生 | 
| [16:24] | One more step, and Louis will be out of my life for good. | 就差一步 就能把路易斯彻底赶出我的生活 | 
| [16:28] | Now to focus on where I can find Speltzer next. | 接下来该查查去哪能找到斯佩尔茨 | 
| [16:33] | Lieutenant, I have someone here | 警督 有个人 | 
| [16:34] | who’d like to speak to you. | 想见你 | 
| [16:36] | This is Donna Randall. | 这位是唐娜·兰德尔 | 
| [16:39] | Wayne’s mama. | 我是韦恩的母亲 | 
| [16:41] | The one who suicided out there on the highway. | 就是在高速公路上自杀那个 | 
| [16:44] | I’m sure you know I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 | 
| [16:47] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的 | 
| [16:49] | It’s me might be able to help you. | 应该是我帮到你们 | 
| [16:51] | I got some stuff here | 我有些东西 | 
| [16:53] | that might interest you. | 你应该感兴趣 | 
| [16:55] | Wayne sent it to me 15 years ago, | 韦恩15年前寄给我的 | 
| [16:57] | just before he got caught, | 就在他被捕前不久 | 
| [16:59] | and said it was some sentimental items, | 说是些怀旧的东西 | 
| [17:01] | and would I hold it for him till he got settled | 让我保管好 | 
| [17:04] | someplace away from the law. | 等他从监狱里出来 | 
| [17:06] | Ms. Randall, why didn’t you turn this over years ago? | 兰德尔夫人 为什么这么多年您都没交 | 
| [17:08] | Look, I know my boy did wrong, | 我知道我儿子做的事天理难容 | 
| [17:11] | but I wasn’t about to help the state of Florida kill him. | 可是我总不能帮着佛罗里达政府判他死刑吧 | 
| [17:15] | Anyway, now that he’s gone, | 无所谓了 现在他已经去了 | 
| [17:17] | I figured maybe something in there might help bring some… | 我觉着里面可能有些东西 | 
| [17:23] | peace to the families, | 能让那些家庭获得平静 | 
| [17:24] | You know, of the victims. | 受害者的家庭 | 
| [17:26] | It’s mostly just junk that Wayne and that girl | 里面大部分是韦恩和那个女孩 | 
| [17:30] | collected on their little tear. | 在作案途中收集的东西 | 
| [17:32] | There was some cash in there too, | 当时里面也有一些现金 | 
| [17:34] | but I spent that ages ago. | 不过都被我这些年花光了 | 
| [17:37] | It might be a waste of time, | 虽然可能是白忙一场 | 
| [17:38] | but we should have the lab go over it. | 但还是应该让实验室检查一遍 | 
| [17:40] | Just when you think a case is closed, | 每当你以为已经结案 | 
| [17:42] | it pops open again. | 新的证据就会跳出来 | 
| [17:44] | Another book of matches from Stuckey’s. | 又一包印有斯塔基的火柴 | 
| [17:47] | You would think one memory of that place would be enough. | 那种东西有一包还不够吗 | 
| [17:51] | Anything interesting? | 有什么发现吗 | 
| [17:53] | Not so far. | 目前还没有 | 
| [17:54] | One tightly wrapped young woman’s T-shirt. | 一件卷起来的年轻女性T恤 | 
| [17:59] | And inside, we have a little plastic giraffe. | 里面有一个塑料长颈鹿 | 
| [18:07] | And a lighter… | 一个打火机 | 
| [18:11] | and a necklace. | 还有一条项链 | 
| [18:13] | It looks like more of the same, | 这些和其它东西没什么不同 | 
| [18:14] | but why was that stuff wrapped up? | 为什么要特意包起来 | 
| [18:16] | Maybe they have a special meaning. | 或许有特殊的意义 | 
| [18:20] | “Janice.” | 詹尼斯 | 
| [18:22] | That’s the name of the woman Randall said he killed. | 是兰德尔声称他杀害的女人 | 
| [18:24] | Might be a trophy. | 可能是战利品 | 
| [18:25] | Means Wayne was telling the truth. | 这么说韦恩说的是实话 | 
| [18:27] | A body must be buried out there someplace. | 那附近可能真的埋有尸体 | 
| [18:29] | If the giraffe and lighter are trophies, too, | 假如长颈鹿和打火机也是战利品 | 
| [18:31] | there might be more bodies to find. | 那要找的尸体可能会更多 | 
| [18:32] | Hey, I just got a call. | 我刚收到消息 | 
| [18:34] | The bouncer from the fox hole, Tony Rush, | 狐狸洞的那个保镖 托尼·拉什 | 
| [18:35] | they just found him with a screwdriver through his head. | 被人用螺丝刀扎进了脑袋 | 
| [18:38] | We just interviewed him. | 我们不久前才询问过他 | 
| [18:40] | Looks like the Koshka Brotherhood | 看起来克什卡兄弟会 | 
| [18:41] | were trying to send a message about talking to cops. | 想对通风报信的人杀一儆百 | 
| [18:43] | It just got that much harder to find whoever killed Mike. | 这样一来要找杀死麦克的凶手就更难了 | 
| [18:45] | No matter what we do, there’s always another body. | 无论我们多卖力 总是有新的尸体出现 | 
| [18:51] | Yo, Mary Poppins, wait up. | 马大姐 等等我 | 
| [18:53] | Hey, Deb, I’m not gonna be home for dinner tonight. | 黛布 今晚我不回家吃饭了 | 
| [18:55] | I’m gonna hit the new gym. | 我想去那家新健身房 | 
| [19:09] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [19:10] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:13] | I’m just watching a video. | 我在看录像 | 
| [19:15] | Wanna see it? | 你看吗 | 
| [19:19] | A video diary app. | 视频日记应用 | 
| [19:23] | One touch, device starts recording. | 点一下 设备开始录像 | 
| [19:24] | Tap again, and it uploads directly to y– | 再点一下 它就直接上传到 | 
| [19:28] | Still waiting. | 人家等着呢 | 
| [19:30] | Yeah, I’m almost done. | 我就好了 | 
| [19:32] | Your hour’s almost up. | 你也”撑”不了多久了 | 
| [19:34] | I’m only thinking of you. | 我这是关心你耶 | 
| [19:42] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [19:45] | There will never be an app for this. | 天下哪有这么爽的应用 | 
| [19:47] | That was before we started dating. | 这是我们交往前的事 | 
| [19:50] | You’re wearing the shirt I gave you | 混蛋 你穿的那件衬衫 | 
| [19:52] | for your birthday, asshole. | 是我给你的生日礼物 | 
| [19:54] | It was a hooker. | 就是个鸡 | 
| [19:56] | It’s not cheating if you pay for it. | 花钱叫鸡不算背叛吧 | 
| [19:58] | Oh, my god, you are a pig. | 你真是一头猪 | 
| [20:01] | If I catch anything from you, I’m gonna kill you! | 要是我染上什么病 我非杀了你 | 
| [20:05] | How did you get that disc? | 这个光碟你哪儿来的 | 
| [20:07] | It was mailed to me anonymously, | 匿名快递给我的 | 
| [20:09] | probably by your hooker. | 可能就是那只鸡寄的 | 
| [20:11] | What did you do, cancel her check? | 你怎么她了 没给炮钱吗 | 
| [20:12] | Dexter sent it. | 是德克斯特寄的 | 
| [20:14] | Dexter? He broke into your apartment | 德克斯特 难道他闯入了你家 | 
| [20:16] | and he stole your porno? | 然后下载了你的自拍 | 
| [20:17] | Yeah, and he just got me fired. | 没错 他还害我被开除了 | 
| [20:19] | He’s trying to ruin my life! | 他想毁掉我的生活 | 
| [20:21] | You are fucking crazy. | 你真的疯了 | 
| [20:23] | I don’t ever want to see you again! | 我再也不想见到你 | 
| [20:29] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [20:40] | Gym, huh? | 还健身房 | 
| [20:42] | Lying little shit. | 兔崽子敢骗我 | 
| [20:54] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 | 
| [20:55] | I ordered you a beer. | 我帮你叫了啤酒 | 
| [20:58] | You knew I was following you. | 你知道我在跟踪你 | 
| [21:01] | I made it easy for you. | 我故意让你跟的 | 
| [21:09] | You lured me here. | 你故意引我过来 | 
| [21:11] | – Yeah. – Here you go. | -对 -请 | 
| [21:12] | Little Attitude Adjuster. | 你的”开怀酒” | 
| [21:14] | Think I’m gonna need a little more adjusting. | 我还真是需要好好开怀一下 | 
| [21:17] | What’s this about? | 找我什么事 | 
| [21:22] | Do you remember this case? | 你还记得这件案子吗 | 
| [21:24] | Yeah. Ray Speltzer, he was… | 记得 雷·斯佩尔茨的案子 他… | 
| [21:26] | guilty as fuck– | 身上背着 | 
| [21:27] | probably of two murders– but we couldn’t prove it. | 两条人命 但我们没证据告他 | 
| [21:30] | I think he’s getting ready to do it again. | 我估计他又准备行动了 | 
| [21:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 | 
| [21:33] | He shaved his head today. | 他今天剃了光头 | 
| [21:37] | His head had been recently shaved | 他最近剃光头 | 
| [21:40] | when he was questioned about Ann Feig’s disappearance | 一次是审问安·费戈的失踪案时 | 
| [21:44] | and when he was arrested for Nina Fleischer’s murder. | 一次是涉嫌谋杀尼娜·弗莱舍被捕时 | 
| [21:47] | I think it’s part of his killing ritual. | 我猜 这是他杀人仪式的一个环节 | 
| [21:51] | I think he’s hunting his next victim right now. | 他可能正在猎捕下一个受害人 | 
| [21:55] | How the fuck would you know that? | 你他妈怎么知道这么多 | 
| [22:05] | Christ on a fucking cracker, Dexter. | 真没看出来啊 德克斯特 | 
| [22:08] | You got me here to help you stalk Speltzer | 你让我帮你跟踪斯佩尔茨 | 
| [22:10] | so you could kill him? | 好方便你杀他 | 
| [22:11] | No, I don’t need you to help me, Deb. | 不是的 我不用你帮 黛布 | 
| [22:13] | I just need you to understand– | 我只要你明白 | 
| [22:14] | – God damn it! – Deb, sit down. | -我靠 -黛布 坐下 | 
| [22:16] | This is not what we agreed to. | 我们当初的约定不是这样 | 
| [22:18] | – You fucking lied to me! – Not here. Come on. | -你他妈的骗我 -别在这儿说 跟我来 | 
| [22:23] | Get the fuck off. | 爪子拿开 | 
| [22:28] | Deb, I lured you here | 黛布 我把你引到这儿 | 
| [22:29] | because I thought maybe if I let you in on my process, | 因为我想 要是让你也参与我的行动 | 
| [22:32] | you’d appreciate that there is some value to what I do. | 你会明白我做的事情具有意义 | 
| [22:36] | I don’t believe this. You want my approval? | 难以置信 你竟想让我支持你 | 
| [22:39] | I want to continue to be honest with you, Deb, | 我想继续对你诚实 黛布 | 
| [22:41] | But I have to be free to be who I am. | 但同时我也想做回自己 | 
| [22:43] | It is a capital offense to be who you are, Dexter. | 做回你自己是要被判死罪的 德克斯特 | 
| [22:46] | I’m taking out the trash. | 我是为民除害 | 
| [22:48] | The trash that would otherwise be left to putrefy. | 留着那些人渣只会变成社会毒瘤 | 
| [22:52] | I know I’ve said this before, | 我知道这话我说过 | 
| [22:53] | but there is a legal system for that. | 但总有法律制裁他们 | 
| [22:55] | And just because Speltzer got off, | 斯佩尔茨虽然逍遥法外 | 
| [22:56] | that doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. | 不代表法律没有效力 | 
| [22:57] | If it worked as well as you think it does, | 要是真像你说得这么有效 | 
| [22:59] | I wouldn’t be so busy. | 我也不会这么忙了 | 
| [23:02] | Dad knew that. | 爸爸早已看透这点 | 
| [23:04] | Dad taught me that. | 他教我的 | 
| [23:09] | What is it about your personal law | 你觉得自己的”德氏法律” | 
| [23:11] | that is so much better than the one | 就比大家认可的法律体系 | 
| [23:12] | that the rest of us agree to live by? | 健康先进吗 | 
| [23:15] | Sometimes it is. | 有时候是 | 
| [23:17] | How? | 怎讲 | 
| [23:18] | Speltzer would have to murder somebody again | 斯佩尔茨可能会再次行凶 | 
| [23:20] | for you to arrest him. I can stop him before. | 然后你才能抓他 而我可以阻止他动手 | 
| [23:22] | Are you trying to tell me that’s why you do this– | 你是想告诉我 你这么做 | 
| [23:24] | so you can save lives? | 是为了救人 | 
| [23:27] | The end result is the same. | 杀人就是救人 | 
| [23:29] | Some girl is gonna be dead soon | 如果我不阻止斯佩尔茨 | 
| [23:30] | if I don’t take Speltzer out. | 很快又有其他女孩儿遇害 | 
| [23:31] | Based on what fucking evidence, Dexter? | 你特么有什么证据 德克斯特 | 
| [23:34] | A haircut? | 就凭一光头 | 
| [23:36] | Dexter, you can’t go around killing people | 德克斯特 你不能把你揣度的杀手 | 
| [23:38] | that you think might murder. | 统统杀掉 | 
| [23:39] | That is not how I do things. | 我做事自有原则 | 
| [23:40] | You can’t even prove that he killed Nina Fleischer. | 你无法证明是他杀了尼娜·弗莱舍 | 
| [23:43] | I can and will. I’m not done vetting him yet. | 我能 也会证明 只是还没查清 | 
| [23:45] | Vetting? | 查清 | 
| [23:46] | I am trying to tell you | 我想告诉你 | 
| [23:47] | that I will not kill Speltzer | 在我没有确认他有罪前 | 
| [23:49] | until I am absolutely sure that he is guilty. | 是不会对他动手的 | 
| [23:52] | Oh, fuck. No. I-it– | 不 该死 不 这事 | 
| [23:55] | This is done. | 到此为止 | 
| [23:58] | And nothing better happen | 那个死光头 | 
| [23:59] | to that bald piece of shit over there. | 最好别出事 | 
| [24:10] | I’m not done with Speltzer. | 我不会放过斯佩尔茨 | 
| [24:13] | I’ve been out roaming free, and I like it. | 好容易自由了 感觉真好 | 
| [24:16] | I just have to find the proof that will convince Deb. | 我必须找到能说服黛布的证据 | 
| [24:27] | Speltzer went in that mausoleum 20 minutes ago. | 斯佩尔茨20分钟前去了那个陵墓 | 
| [24:33] | Since when does a groundskeeper keep the grounds | 守墓人的职责什么时候 | 
| [24:37] | inside a private tomb? | 拓宽到私人墓室里了 | 
| [24:55] | Why is this mausoleum so special? | 这座陵寝有什么特别的 | 
| [25:15] | The last body interred here was over 50 years ago. | 最后一次埋尸已有50多年 | 
| [25:18] | If it was a friend of Speltzer’s, | 如果埋的是斯佩尔茨的朋友 | 
| [25:19] | Then Ray is holding up really well. | 那雷把这里维持得相当好 | 
| [25:30] | Hey, Deb. | 你好 黛布 | 
| [25:30] | Why aren’t you at work? | 怎么没去上班 | 
| [25:31] | Yeah, I’m kind of in the middle of s– | 我正在忙着 | 
| [25:32] | Well, I need you back here. I have an entire– | 我需要你回来 我有整个… | 
| [25:34] | Okay, okay. Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我就去 | 
| [25:37] | -Now, Dexter. – Bye. | -现在就来 德克斯特 – 再见 | 
| [25:44] | What’s up, girl? | 你好 小妞 | 
| [25:50] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:52] | Fortunately, we set up a secure cloud framework | 还好 我们设置的加密云架构 | 
| [25:54] | that automatically syncs up to the receivers. | 可以自动同步追踪接收器 | 
| [25:56] | So you’re able to reconstruct the GPS tracking points? | 这么说你可以导出GPS轨迹点了 | 
| [25:58] | Now get to the point. What happened to the bracelet? | 说主要的 手镯怎么回事 | 
| [26:01] | Chip kept moving after the girl was dead. | 女孩死后 芯片还在移动 | 
| [26:03] | – Where? – Viktor’s apartment. | -到哪儿 -维克托的公寓 | 
| [26:06] | And from there? | 然后呢 | 
| [26:08] | Miami airport. | 迈阿密机场 | 
| [26:10] | Then a marina. | 然后是码头 | 
| [26:13] | Then eight miles out to sea, | 又出现在海边八英里处 | 
| [26:15] | where the signal stopped. | 接着信号消失 | 
| [26:19] | Maybe he took a boat offshore to avoid the police | 也许他坐船出海躲避警察 | 
| [26:22] | and then he threw the bracelet– | 把手镯扔进… | 
| [26:23] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [26:26] | He’s dumped in the ocean, like a load of garbage. | 像垃圾一样被抛尸大海 | 
| [26:30] | Whoever killed him left from this marina. | 杀他的人一定是从这个码头出发的 | 
| [26:36] | Can you pinpoint the exact slip? | 你可以标出更精确的位置吗 | 
| [26:38] | I’ll need some time. | 这需要点时间 | 
| [26:43] | It’s worth the wait. | 我可以等 | 
| [26:49] | Okay, I’m here. | 我来了 | 
| [26:52] | You don’t have to fire me. | 你不用解雇我了 | 
| [26:56] | Tell me you weren’t stalking Ray Speltzer. | 别告诉我你去跟踪雷·斯佩尔茨了 | 
| [26:59] | I was at the cemetery where he works as a groundskeeper. | 我去他看守的墓地看了一下 | 
| [27:01] | God damn it, Dexter. | 操 德克斯特 | 
| [27:03] | He was lingering inside a mausoleum, | 他溜进一间陵墓停留了好久 | 
| [27:04] | treating it like it was sacred ground. | 小心翼翼像是身处圣地 | 
| [27:07] | I think he’s hiding something in there, | 我猜他在里面藏了什么东西 | 
| [27:09] | something that may prove his guilt. | 说不定就是行凶的证据 | 
| [27:10] | “I think he may”? That’s not evidence. | “我猜说不定” 那可不能算证据 | 
| [27:13] | Well, I’d already have the evidence | 要不是你喊我回来 | 
| [27:14] | if you hadn’t ordered me back here. | 说不定我已经找到证据了 | 
| [27:16] | But even without it, I can tell | 不过就算没证据 我也敢说 | 
| [27:17] | Speltzer’s gonna kill again. | 斯佩尔茨又要行凶了 | 
| [27:20] | An alarm is going off inside my lizard brain. | 我的本能反应已经敲响警钟 | 
| [27:23] | Great, now my brother has a lizard brain. | 很好 我哥现在又有了本能反应 | 
| [27:25] | The amygdala. | 杏仁核体的功劳 | 
| [27:26] | The most primitive part of the brain | 它是人类大脑最原始的 | 
| [27:27] | that senses danger. | 危险嗅探器 | 
| [27:29] | Harry taught me to listen to mine. | 哈里教我倾听它的反应 | 
| [27:30] | Oh, well, you’ll excuse me | 真不好意思 | 
| [27:31] | if I don’t put my faith in your amygdala. | 我对你的杏仁核体信不过 | 
| [27:34] | But you already have, Deb, dozens of times. | 但好几次 黛布 你都相信了 | 
| [27:38] | All the murderers I’ve helped you catch, | 想想我帮你破掉的凶案 | 
| [27:40] | who got brought down because of my hunches. | 抓住那帮坏蛋全靠我的直觉 | 
| [27:44] | My lizard brain has been your secret weapon | 一直以来 我的直觉都是 | 
| [27:46] | all along. | 你的秘密武器 | 
| [27:47] | You just didn’t know it. | 只是你自己不知道 | 
| [27:51] | You’re fucking with my head. | 你他妈把我搞懵了 | 
| [27:54] | Don’t take it on faith. I’ll give you proof. | 不用急着相信 我证明给你看 | 
| [27:55] | I’ll go back and break into the mausoleum, right now. | 我现在就回去 进墓室里看看 | 
| [27:57] | No. If you’re right, | 别去 就算你猜对了 | 
| [27:58] | and you get the evidence illegally, | 但证据来源不合法 | 
| [28:00] | then I can’t use it in court. | 我没法在法庭上用 | 
| [28:01] | That doesn’t make it any less true. | 证据永远都是证据 | 
| [28:03] | Which is why you need to let me do it. | 所以你才需要我去取证 | 
| [28:05] | No. We follow the law, remember? | 不行 我们得按法律程序来 | 
| [28:08] | I’ll get a search warrant. | 我去要一张搜查证 | 
| [28:10] | If the evidence is there, then I’ll put him away | 如果证据确凿 那我一定 | 
| [28:11] | before he can hurt anyone else. | 在他伤人前将他绳之以法 | 
| [28:13] | You’re not listening. There isn’t time. | 你根本没在听 时间来不及了 | 
| [28:15] | I just said that I will take care of this. | 我说了我会接手这件事 | 
| [28:19] | Do not fuck with me on this, or I swear to god, | 别再他妈跟我扯淡 否则 | 
| [28:22] | I will take us both down. | 我会让咱俩一起完蛋 | 
| [28:25] | Am I being clear this time? | 听清楚了吗 | 
| [28:27] | Yeah, that’s pretty clear. | 是的 非常清楚 | 
| [28:28] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:29] | Now I have a job for you. | 现在给你个任务 | 
| [28:32] | I need you to go with Batista | 你去和巴蒂斯塔 | 
| [28:33] | to visit Hannah McKay. | 调查汉娜·麦凯 | 
| [28:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:36] | Wayne Randall’s little sidekick | 韦恩·兰德尔杀人的 | 
| [28:37] | from his killing spree. | 作案小搭档 | 
| [28:38] | If we’re gonna find those other bodies, | 如果找到其他尸体 | 
| [28:39] | We’re gonna need her help. | 我们会需要她的帮助 | 
| [28:40] | That’s a detective’s job. | 那是警探的工作 | 
| [28:41] | Why do I have to go? | 我为什么要去 | 
| [28:42] | I need her DNA. | 我需要她的DNA | 
| [28:44] | She was a minor at the time of the crime, | 案发时她还未成年 | 
| [28:46] | so she was able to get her record expunged. | 所以犯罪记录得以删除 | 
| [28:48] | You’re giving me busy work to keep me away from Speltzer. | 你让我忙得团团转没时间管斯佩尔茨 | 
| [28:50] | It’s really important that we find those bodies. | 找到那些尸体对我们很重要 | 
| [28:52] | And, yes, I am trying to keep you away from Speltzer. | 没错 我是不让你去管斯佩尔茨 | 
| [28:57] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 | 
| [28:58] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [29:00] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [29:02] | We just gotta make a quick stop on the way. | 我们要在中途停一下 | 
| [29:19] | You piece of shit. | 你这混蛋 | 
| [29:21] | I know what you people did to Tony Rush. | 我知道你们对托尼·拉什做了什么 | 
| [29:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [29:27] | You wanna talk to me? | 你想和我聊聊吗 | 
| [29:29] | How ’bout we do it in my office? | 不如去我办公室聊吧 | 
| [29:46] | You’re making me nervous. Why don’t you sit down? | 你让我好不自在 坐下行吗 | 
| [29:49] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 | 
| [29:51] | Aren’t we all? | 我不也是么 | 
| [29:53] | Doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves in the meantime. | 等人的同时也可以好好享受一番 | 
| [29:55] | Have a drink, or a lap dance, or– | 喝一杯 点个大腿舞 或者 | 
| [29:58] | or festoon a thong with some neatly folded dollar bills. | 往她们丁字裤里塞几张钞票 | 
| [30:01] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 不用了 | 
| [30:03] | So you’re not interested in alcohol or looking at naked women. | 看来你对美酒或半裸娇娘没兴趣 | 
| [30:07] | You may be in the wrong place. | 那可就来错地方了 | 
| [30:10] | I could say the same of you. | 彼此彼此 | 
| [30:12] | What brings you here? | 你为什么来这儿 | 
| [30:13] | Me? I’m looking for something. | 我 我来找点东西 | 
| [30:16] | Aren’t we all? | 我不也是么 | 
| [30:20] | So we’re both here just killing time. | 所以说大家都是打发时间 | 
| [30:23] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 没错 正是如此 | 
| [30:24] | Killing time. | 打发时间 | 
| [30:29] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 真讽刺 不是吗 | 
| [30:31] | We’re both here for a different reason | 你我来这的目的 | 
| [30:32] | than these other leering cretins, | 和那帮淫棍完全不同 | 
| [30:34] | and yet the net result is the same. | 但其实也一样 | 
| [30:37] | And what’s that? | 怎么一样 | 
| [30:40] | We’re frustrated. | 全都有倒霉事 | 
| [30:51] | Let’s go. | 撤吧 | 
| [30:54] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能得偿所愿 | 
| [31:06] | So Hannah Mckay. | 说起汉娜·麦凯 | 
| [31:08] | Were you around for the spree killings? | 血案发生时你在这里吗 | 
| [31:10] | I was still in uniform, but I remember it pretty well. | 那时我还是小巡警 不过记忆犹新 | 
| [31:13] | Hannah was, like, 15 when she ran off with Randall. | 汉娜和兰德尔私奔的时候大约15岁 | 
| [31:16] | She wasn’t in on the murders, | 她没有参与谋杀 | 
| [31:17] | just a kid who fell for the wrong guy. | 只是个爱错了人的孩子 | 
| [31:20] | She testified against him for a reduced sentence. | 她出庭作证指控他 换得减刑 | 
| [31:23] | Did six years in juvie. | 在少管所关了六年 | 
| [31:25] | Since she got out, she’s laid low. | 出来后她一直深居简出 | 
| [31:26] | Now she owns this nursery. | 如今又弄了这个花房 | 
| [31:28] | Sounds like she really managed to change her life. | 看来她真是重获新生了 | 
| [31:31] | Yeah. | 差不多 | 
| [31:32] | I think I, uh, envy her. | 我有点嫉妒她 | 
| [31:35] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思 -我不知道 | 
| [31:38] | Since Mike’s death, I’ve been thinking | 自从麦克死后 我一直在想 | 
| [31:40] | maybe there’s more to life than this. | 也许这并非人生的全部 | 
| [31:42] | I used to think murder police was it, | 我本以为查明弑警案最为重要 | 
| [31:44] | but maybe there’s something else out there for me. | 但也说不定还有别的事情在等着我 | 
| [31:45] | Something new and exciting. | 新鲜刺激的事情 | 
| [31:47] | And sometimes there’s nothing more exciting | 有时候 没有什么能比找回 | 
| [31:49] | than getting back what you had and lost. | 你曾经拥有的东西更刺激了 | 
| [31:53] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [31:56] | – Ms. Mckay? – That’s right. | -麦凯小姐 -我是 | 
| [32:01] | Sergeant Batista, Miami Metro. | 迈阿密警局巴蒂斯塔警司 | 
| [32:03] | I’d like to talk to you about Wayne Randall. | 我想跟你谈谈韦恩·兰德尔 | 
| [32:05] | What a surprise. | 意料之中 | 
| [32:08] | He’s the detective. What are you? | 他是警探 你是哪位 | 
| [32:10] | Uh, lab geek. | 实验室怪人 | 
| [32:11] | This just gets better and better. | 真是越来越有意思了 | 
| [32:12] | I’m sorry, I’m a sergeant, | 抱歉 我是警司 | 
| [32:14] | and this is Dexter Morgan. | 这位是德克斯特·摩根 | 
| [32:15] | He’s a forensic analyst. | 他是法证分析员 | 
| [32:17] | I’ve said everything I have to say about Wayne Randall. | 有关韦恩·兰德尔该说的我都说了 | 
| [32:21] | It was a long time ago, | 事情过了很多年 | 
| [32:22] | and I just want to put it behind me. | 我只想把它忘掉 | 
| [32:24] | Ma’am, this is very important. | 小姐 这事至关重要 | 
| [32:27] | Now, I could bring you in to the station house, | 现在 我可以带你回警局 | 
| [32:30] | but I’d rather not put you out | 不过除非不得已 | 
| [32:31] | if I don’t have to. | 我不想麻烦你 | 
| [32:32] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [32:34] | But I have work to do. | 但我还有工作要做 | 
| [32:42] | So you know nothing about these other people | 对于韦恩宣称杀害并掩埋的人 | 
| [32:44] | that Wayne claimed to have killed and buried? | 你一概不知 | 
| [32:47] | How is that possible? | 这可能吗 | 
| [32:48] | We weren’t joined at the hip. | 我们又不是形影不离 | 
| [32:50] | I don’t know what he did when I wasn’t with him. | 我不在时他做过什么我不知道 | 
| [32:55] | Careful. The leaves are sharp. | 小心 叶子很锋利 | 
| [33:01] | How do you stand this humidity? | 你怎么能忍受这种潮气 | 
| [33:03] | If it bothered me, I’d be growing cacti. | 我要是嫌难受的话 就栽仙人掌了 | 
| [33:06] | Are we done? | 你们问完了吗 | 
| [33:08] | Not quite. | 还没有 | 
| [33:09] | Wayne’s mother recently brought in a bag of mementos | 韦恩的母亲最近带了一包 | 
| [33:12] | from your time together. | 你们一起那段时间的纪念品 | 
| [33:14] | Lovely woman. | 可爱的老太太 | 
| [33:15] | Yeah, would you mind taking a look at these photos | 是啊 你介意看看这些照片 | 
| [33:17] | and letting me know if you recognize anything? | 看能否认出些什么吗 | 
| [33:19] | Yes. Yes, I would mind, Detective. | 我很介意 探长 | 
| [33:21] | – Sergeant. – Sergeant, I’m sorry. | -是警司 -警司 抱歉 | 
| [33:25] | Look, I feel terrible about what happened back then. | 过去的事让我不舒服 | 
| [33:27] | It’s something that I have to live with for the rest of my life, | 我的余生都要在它阴影下度过 | 
| [33:31] | and…I deserve that. | 是我自作自受 | 
| [33:34] | But the only way that I have been able to survive | 我能苟延残喘的唯一办法 | 
| [33:37] | is to move on with my life. | 就是继续我的生活 | 
| [33:40] | What about the families of the victims? | 那受害者的家人呢 | 
| [33:43] | Don’t you think they deserve some closure? | 你不觉得他们也该有个了结吗 | 
| [33:45] | Absolutely, but they’re not gonna get it from me. | 当然应该 但我无能为力 | 
| [33:49] | I’ve told you everything that I know. | 我已经知无不言了 | 
| [33:50] | Now, I would appreciate it if you would… | 希望你们二位走吧 | 
| [33:53] | both just leave me alone. | 我感激不尽 | 
| [33:57] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [33:59] | But before we go, my colleague | 我们离开之前 我的同事 | 
| [34:00] | has to get a DNA sample from you to exclude you– | 必须对你DNA采样 排除嫌疑 | 
| [34:03] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [34:04] | I understand more about police work than I care to. | 我很清楚警察那套 | 
| [34:08] | You wanna show me that court order | 你不亮一下后兜里 | 
| [34:09] | in your back pocket, Mr. Morgan? | 那张法院指令吗 摩根先生 | 
| [34:19] | Dexter’s fine. | 叫德克斯特就行 | 
| [34:22] | If I were you, | 我是你的话 | 
| [34:23] | I’d stick with “Mr. Morgan.” | 就会坚持”摩根先生”这个称呼 | 
| [34:25] | Please be quick. | 劳驾快点 | 
| [34:27] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [34:34] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna go and crank up the A.C. in the car. | 不介意的话 我回车上先打开空调 | 
| [34:38] | Nice to meet you, Ms. Mckay. | 很高兴见到你 麦凯小姐 | 
| [34:44] | All right, I’m just gonna get a quick swab | 我只要在你的口腔里 | 
| [34:47] | from your cheek. | 稍稍擦一下 | 
| [34:48] | This won’t hurt. | 不疼 | 
| [34:49] | But then you… already know that. | 接下来的 你也知道 | 
| [34:59] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [35:01] | You do this for a living? | 你靠这个吃饭 | 
| [35:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:25] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [35:32] | That should do it. | 这下行了 | 
| [35:33] | Thanks, Ms. Mckay. | 谢谢 麦凯小姐 | 
| [35:36] | Hannah. | 叫我汉娜 | 
| [35:38] | No, you were right. | 你说得没错 | 
| [35:38] | I think we should keep things on a last-name basis. | 我们最好称呼姓氏 客客气气 | 
| [35:53] | How would you like to catch this fuck? | 你多想抓住这个混蛋 | 
| [36:01] | Ray Speltzer. | 雷·斯佩尔茨 | 
| [36:03] | I still lose sleep over this one. | 为这案子我寝食难安 | 
| [36:05] | I think he’s hiding something in a mausoleum | 我认为他把一些和尼娜·弗莱舍凶案 | 
| [36:07] | that might connect him to Nina Fleischer’s murder. | 相关的东西藏在一座陵寝里 | 
| [36:09] | But I can’t get Judge Perez to sign off on a search warrant, | 可我没办法让佩雷斯法官签发搜查令 | 
| [36:12] | so I need you to wet the wheels a little bit. | 所以需要你另辟蹊径 | 
| [36:15] | Well, what’s your probable cause? | 你的合理依据是 | 
| [36:18] | There’s some circumstantial stuff. | 有一些旁证 | 
| [36:20] | It’s thin, but… | 虽然薄弱 不过 | 
| [36:23] | Basically, Speltzer is setting off an alarm | 说穿了 是我对斯佩尔茨的直觉 | 
| [36:25] | in my lizard brain. | 敲响了警钟 | 
| [36:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [36:31] | So you’ll talk to Perez? | 你会找佩雷斯谈吗 | 
| [36:32] | No, not on behalf of your lizard brain. | 不 不会仅凭你的直觉 | 
| [36:36] | I-I know it sounds fucked up. | 我知道听起来有点瞎掰 | 
| [36:38] | Look, Debra… | 听着 黛布拉 | 
| [36:40] | I think you’re a good cop. | 你是个优秀的警察 | 
| [36:42] | If you think this is worth pursuing, | 如果你认为值得追查 | 
| [36:43] | I trust you, but… | 我相信你 不过 | 
| [36:46] | that’s not gonna get you a warrant. | 信任没办法变出一张搜查令 | 
| [36:47] | Have you tried getting permission | 你试过征得 | 
| [36:49] | from the family who owns the mausoleum? | 墓主家人的同意吗 | 
| [36:50] | Yes, but I can’t track them down. | 试过 但我找不到他们 | 
| [36:52] | Stay on it. You’ll find someone. | 继续找 你会找到的 | 
| [36:53] | If you knew there was a murderer out there, | 假如你知道有个杀人犯还逍遥法外 | 
| [36:57] | and you could do something to stop him | 而在他再次动手之前 | 
| [36:58] | before he killed again, | 你有办法阻止他 | 
| [37:00] | could you let it go? | 你会听之任之吗 | 
| [37:05] | We’re the police, Debra. | 我们是警察 黛布拉 | 
| [37:08] | We have to follow the law. | 我们必须遵循法律 | 
| [37:18] | You could put a patrol car on Speltzer. | 你可以派辆巡逻车盯着斯佩尔茨 | 
| [37:20] | Watch him. | 监视他 | 
| [37:22] | But I better not see it on the budget. | 不过最好别写进预算 | 
| [37:46] | That one. | 是那艘 | 
| [37:55] | Nice boat, you arrogant asshole. | 好船 你个自命不凡的傻蛋 | 
| [37:58] | Too bad it won’t be afloat too long. | 真可惜它就要沉了 | 
| [38:01] | Kiss my ass, you ginger freak. | 见鬼去吧 你个神经病 | 
| [38:04] | Is this your boat? | 这是你的船吗 | 
| [38:07] | Yeah, this is my boat. | 没错 我的 | 
| [38:09] | That’s why I’m on it. | 不然我在船上干什么 | 
| [38:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [38:15] | Are you a cop or some kind of security? | 你是警察还是保安 | 
| [38:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [38:21] | Look, I don’t have to tell you anything | 我没必要说吧 | 
| [38:21] | unless you show me a badge or something. | 除非你出示警徽 | 
| [38:23] | Why did you kill Viktor? | 你为什么要杀维克托 | 
| [38:25] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 | 
| [38:27] | – Look, look, just get the fuck out of here. – I want answers. | -你他妈下去 -我要答案 | 
| [38:29] | Hey, I will call the cops– | 我会报警 | 
| [38:36] | I am gonna put your eyes out. | 我会钻了你这双狗眼 | 
| [38:38] | Now, the trick is | 棘手的是 | 
| [38:40] | to keep from drilling into your brain. | 还要避免钻到你的大脑 | 
| [38:47] | Look, look, I don’t… | 听着 我不知道 | 
| [38:51] | Look, I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [38:53] | Look, I didn’t kill anyone. I swear. | 我没杀任何人 我发誓 | 
| [38:55] | This isn’t even my boat. | 这也根本不是我的船 | 
| [38:58] | Why did you say it was? | 刚刚为什么说是 | 
| [39:01] | It belongs to this douche bag named Dexter Morgan. | 船属于一个叫德克斯特·摩根的讨厌鬼 | 
| [39:03] | I hate this guy’s fucking guts. | 我恨他到骨子里了 | 
| [39:04] | That’s why I came down here, so I could sink his boat. | 我来这里是为了弄沉他的船 | 
| [39:07] | Who is Dexter Morgan? | 德克斯特·摩根是什么人 | 
| [39:09] | Like I said, he’s just a jerk | 就像我说的 他就是个 | 
| [39:10] | who works for Miami Metro Homicide. | 为迈阿密警局凶杀组工作的混蛋 | 
| [39:17] | Okay? | 好了吗 | 
| [39:18] | Now, can I– can I please go? | 现在 我能走了吗 | 
| [39:25] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [39:31] | Get rid of him. | 把他处理掉 | 
| [40:15] | – Morgan. – Hey, Lieutenant. | -摩根 -你好 警督 | 
| [40:16] | This is officer Hewitt. | 我是休伊特警官 | 
| [40:17] | We followed Speltzer home from the bar. | 我们从酒吧跟踪斯佩尔茨到他家 | 
| [40:19] | There’s been no activity for over two hours. | 两个多小时没动静了 | 
| [40:21] | Just seems like he’s in for the night. | 貌似他已经就寝 | 
| [40:22] | We just got dispatched on a 211. | 调度台称有劫案 | 
| [40:24] | Can we take it? | 我们能去吗 | 
| [40:25] | Or do you want us to stay on Speltzer? | 还是要继续监视斯佩尔茨 | 
| [40:27] | Negative on Speltzer. Take the 211. | 取消监视 出现场 | 
| [40:29] | Copy that. Good night, Lieutenant. | 收到 晚安 警督 | 
| [40:30] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [40:33] | It’s a waste of fuckin’ manpower. | 真他妈的浪费人力 | 
| [40:36] | My father worked sometimes three jobs | 我父亲为了抚养我们 | 
| [40:38] | to take care of us, so… | 有时要做三份工作 所以 | 
| [40:40] | I decided the best way I could help was to leave home | 我决定还是离开家 | 
| [40:43] | so he has one less mouth to feed. | 少一张嘴吃饭 | 
| [40:47] | He’d be so ashamed if he knew | 他要是知道我干哪行 | 
| [40:48] | what I do to make money. | 一定觉得羞耻 | 
| [40:52] | You’re not gonna be a stripper your whole life, right? | 你不会一辈子干这个 对吧 | 
| [40:54] | No, I have big dreams. | 不 我有远大抱负 | 
| [40:57] | I want to start my own dog-walking business. | 我想做遛狗生意 | 
| [41:02] | No matter what happens, rich people | 无论何时何地 有钱人 | 
| [41:03] | will always be… lazy | 都是懒骨头 | 
| [41:06] | and they will always have dogs. | 却都养狗 | 
| [41:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:14] | I like you, Joey. | 我喜欢你 乔 | 
| [41:15] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想骗你 | 
| [41:19] | About what? | 骗我什么 | 
| [41:22] | My bosses at the club, they… | 俱乐部的老板 他们 | 
| [41:26] | they ordered me to get close to you… | 他们命令我接近你 | 
| [41:29] | so I could find out what the police know | 查出警方对维克托·巴斯科夫 | 
| [41:32] | about Viktor Baskov and their business dealings. | 和他们的事了解多少 | 
| [41:36] | So that’s why you said yes to the date? | 所以你才答应这次约会 | 
| [41:38] | No, I said yes before they told me to do this. | 不 他们没下命令我就愿意了 | 
| [41:42] | So then… you do really like me? | 那么说 你是真的喜欢我 | 
| [41:45] | Yes. | 当然 | 
| [41:47] | But I’m scared. | 但我害怕 | 
| [41:49] | These men are dangerous. | 这帮人很危险 | 
| [41:51] | I-I can’t go back to them with nothing. | 我不能空手回去 | 
| [41:55] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [41:56] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 | 
| [42:01] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [42:06] | Maybe there’s a way we could help each other out. | 或许我们有办法相互帮助 | 
| [42:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [42:12] | Well…I could give you | 我给你内部消息 | 
| [42:14] | enough information to keep your bosses happy. | 让你老板满意 | 
| [42:17] | What if the other cops find out? | 其他警察发现怎么办 | 
| [42:19] | They won’t. | 不会的 | 
| [42:21] | And, in return, | 作为交换 | 
| [42:22] | if you hear anything around the club | 你在俱乐部附近听到任何 | 
| [42:25] | about Mike Anderson’s murder, | 有关麦克·安德森谋杀案的消息 | 
| [42:28] | you pass it along to me. | 都要告诉我 | 
| [42:31] | I can do that. | 行 | 
| [42:34] | I’m still worried for you. | 我还是担心你 | 
| [42:36] | You should not get involved with the Koshka Brotherhood. | 你不该插手克什卡兄弟会 | 
| [42:39] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 | 
| [42:41] | If I can protect you | 如果我能即保护你 | 
| [42:43] | and catch a cop killer, | 又捉住那个警察杀手 | 
| [42:45] | it’s worth sticking my neck out a little. | 冒冒险也未尝不可 | 
| [42:50] | It is a nice neck. | 冒得很帅呦 | 
| [43:26] | Hey, Rick. I got off work early, | 里克 我提前下班 | 
| [43:28] | so I thought I’d take you up on your offer. | 所以决定接受你的邀请 | 
| [43:30] | Ah, well, you will not be disappointed. | 不会让你失望的 | 
| [43:32] | I make the best Mojito in Miami. | 我调的是全城最好的莫吉托[一种鸡尾酒] | 
| [43:35] | Awesome. | 棒极了 | 
| [43:59] | Looks like Speltzer’s taken over the family shrine. | 看来斯佩尔茨盗用了神坛 | 
| [44:05] | Nina Fleischer’s missing earring. | 尼娜·弗莱舍没了的耳环 | 
| [44:07] | She didn’t lose it in the struggle. | 不是在挣扎中弄丢的 | 
| [44:09] | Speltzer took it as a trophy. | 是斯佩尔茨作为战利品带走的 | 
| [44:12] | If I take it, he’ll know I was here. | 如果我拿走 他就知道我来过 | 
| [44:15] | But I can still show it to Deb. | 不过我能让黛布看到 | 
| [44:27] | No cell service in a mausoleum. | 陵墓里没有信号 | 
| [44:37] | God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [44:42] | This is Dexter. Leave a message. | 我是德克斯特 请留言 | 
| [44:44] | Hey, Dex, it’s me. | 德克斯 是我 | 
| [44:45] | I just wanna let you know I’m gonna be a little late getting home tonight. | 我就是想告诉你今晚晚点回 | 
| [44:48] | You’ve got me paranoid about Speltzer, so… | 斯佩尔茨的事被你说得神经兮兮 所以 | 
| [44:50] | I’m gonna drive by his house, | 我准备去他家看看 | 
| [44:52] | make sure he’s tucked in for the night. | 确保他今晚老老实实的 | 
| [44:54] | Thank you for fucking up my evening, bro. | 多谢你报销了我一晚上 大哥 | 
| [45:03] | So, um… | 好吧 | 
| [45:05] | How long did you say you’ve been here? | 你说搬来这多久来着 | 
| [45:07] | A few days. | 就几天 | 
| [45:09] | I promise, I’m going furniture shopping this weekend. | 我保证 周末就去买家具 | 
| [45:12] | I mean, you could have at least taken the plastic off. | 总可以把保护膜撕掉吧 | 
| [45:15] | I’ll get around to it. | 回头撕 | 
| [45:16] | Have a seat. | 先坐吧 | 
| [45:20] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [45:27] | How ’bout some music? | 来点音乐怎么样 | 
| [45:29] | Soon. | 稍等 | 
| [45:32] | Sit tight. I’ll be right back. | 坐着别动 我马上就回来 | 
| [45:33] | I’ll get us a drink. | 去弄点喝的 | 
| [46:08] | – Ray. – Yeah? | -雷 -怎么了 | 
| [46:10] | I gotta be honest with you. | 我得跟你说实话 | 
| [46:11] | This Mojito sucks. | 这莫吉托真难喝 | 
| [46:13] | There’s, like, no alcohol in it. | 好像没什么酒味 | 
| [46:16] | Well, you have to be in control of your faculties. | 总不能废了你的”功力” | 
| [46:19] | Otherwise, there’s no challenge. | 不然还有什么意思 | 
| [46:22] | Well, you certainly are confident. | 看来你”性”心满满啊 | 
| [46:34] | You look strong. | 看来你也不简单 | 
| [46:37] | Thanks… | 谢谢 | 
| [46:39] | I guess. | 我还可以 | 
| [46:47] | I like it when they’re strong. | 我就喜欢厉害女人 | 
| [46:52] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 | 
| [46:55] | Get… | 放… | 
| [46:57] | Let’s play a game. | 我们来玩个游戏 | 
| [46:59] | Ray! | 雷 | 
| [47:05] | Night night, fuck face. | 鸟样儿 晚安吧 | 
| [47:40] | Hey, Dex, it’s me. | 德克斯 是我 | 
| [47:41] | I just wanna let you know I’m gonna be a little late getting home tonight. | 我就是想告诉你今天晚点回 | 
| [47:43] | You’ve got me paranoid about speltzer, | 斯佩尔茨的事让你搞得神经兮兮 | 
| [47:45] | so I’m gonna cruise by his house, make sure… | 所以我准备去他家看看 确保 | 
| [47:47] | – Shit. – he’s tucked in for the night. | -该死 -他今晚老老实实的 | 
| [48:47] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [49:52] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [50:15] | Oh, fuck! | 操 | 
| [50:39] | – Deb. – Motherfucker. | -黛布 -王八蛋 | 
| [50:41] | He has a girl in here. We have to find her. | 他抓了个女孩回来 我们救她 | 
| [50:56] | He beat the shit out of her. | 她被打了个半死 | 
| [50:57] | Speltzer took her earring as a trophy, | 斯佩尔茨扯了她耳环作战利品 | 
| [50:58] | just like he did with Nina Fleischer. | 和对尼娜·弗莱舍如出一辙 | 
| [51:02] | I found hers at the mausoleum. | 我在陵墓找到了她的耳环 | 
| [51:25] | Put a BOLO out on Speltzer, but there’s nothing yet. | 已通缉斯佩尔茨 暂无收获 | 
| [51:28] | And the house was a foreclosure that he broke into | 他作案的房子是法院扣押的 | 
| [51:30] | to set up his fucked-up maze. | 然后布下这操蛋的迷宫 | 
| [51:34] | We found burned plastic in the oven. | 我们在烤箱里发现了烧过的塑料 | 
| [51:36] | Explains why there weren’t any prints or DNA | 所以我们的证物上没有 | 
| [51:38] | on the things we found. | 指纹或DNA | 
| [51:41] | I sent some unis over to the mausoleum | 我调了些警力去陵墓 | 
| [51:43] | and the door was open. | 门是开着的 | 
| [51:45] | Nina Fleischer’s earring was missing. | 尼娜·弗莱舍的耳环不见了 | 
| [51:50] | I think he’s in the wind. | 看来他躲起来了 | 
| [51:55] | Behind you. | 注意后面 | 
| [52:59] | Oh, you’re up early. | 你起挺早啊 | 
| [53:02] | The coffee’s fresh, if you want. | 刚煮的咖啡 不喝吗 | 
| [53:08] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [53:11] | If I’d let you do things your way, | 如果我让你以自己的方式处理 | 
| [53:12] | then Speltzer would be dead and that girl would be alive. | 死得就是斯佩尔茨而不是那个女孩 | 
| [53:15] | But he’s out there, | 但他逃之夭夭 | 
| [53:17] | free to kill again. | 还能再开杀戮 | 
| [53:21] | Well, you can’t change the way you think overnight. | 你不会一夜之间就改变想法吧 | 
| [53:24] | I haven’t. | 没有 | 
| [53:26] | I mean, I have, but I haven’t. | 我想过 但没有改变 | 
| [53:32] | I get it… what you do. | 你做的事 我想通了 | 
| [53:35] | I hate it, but I get it. | 虽然讨厌 但想通了 | 
| [53:43] | So you accept it? | 这么说你能接受 | 
| [53:51] | I understand it. | 只是明白了 | 
| [53:53] | I understand that it might be… | 明白那可能是 | 
| [53:58] | might be… | 可能算 | 
| [54:00] | a necessary evil. | 以暴易暴 | 
| [54:04] | But what I don’t understand are the blood slides. | 可不明白的是那些血液玻片 | 
| [54:09] | They’re trophies. | 也是战利品吧 | 
| [54:10] | They’re like Speltzer’s earrings. | 就像斯佩尔茨的耳环 | 
| [54:12] | I’m nothing like Speltzer. | 我和斯佩尔茨不一样 | 
| [54:14] | But on some level, Dexter, | 但某种程度上 德克斯特 | 
| [54:15] | you like to kill. | 你喜欢杀人 | 
| [54:20] | I like the way it makes me feel. | 我喜欢那种感觉 | 
| [54:23] | Same thing. | 一回事 | 
| [54:26] | Deb, I can’t change who I am. | 黛布 我无法改变自己 | 
| [54:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [54:34] | And I can’t change who I am. | 我也无法改变自己 | 
| [54:37] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 | 
| [54:39] | I don’t know what I’m saying… | 我不知道我在说什么 | 
| [54:45] | but I think you should move out. | 不过我觉得你应该搬出去 | 
| [54:47] | I think you should move back to your place. | 搬回你自己的地方 | 
| [54:54] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [55:00] | Deb… | 黛布 | 
| [55:02] | I’m still your brother. | 我还是你哥哥 | 
| [55:04] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都没有变 | 
| [55:08] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 | 
| [55:10] | I don’t know if it can ever be the same again. | 我都不知道自己还能否像从前一样 | 
| [55:24] | I’m finally out of my cage. | 我最终逃出樊笼 | 
| [55:30] | But freedom comes with a cost. | 但自由也需要代价 |