时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:12] | Who is Dexter Morgan? | 德克斯特·摩根是什么人 |
[00:13] | He’s just a jerk who works for Miami Metro homicide. | 他就是个为迈阿密警局凶杀组工作的混蛋 |
[00:18] | Now can I please go? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[00:20] | Yes. | 可以 |
[00:23] | So you’re not interested in alcohol | 看来你对美酒 |
[00:25] | or looking at naked women? | 或半裸娇娘没兴趣 |
[00:26] | You may be in the wrong place. | 那你可就来错地方了 |
[00:28] | I’m taking out the trash | 我是为民除害 |
[00:30] | that would otherwise be left to putrefy. | 留着那些人渣只会变成社会毒瘤 |
[00:32] | There is a legal system for that. | 有法律制裁他们 |
[00:34] | If it worked as well as you think it does, | 要是真像你说的这么有效 |
[00:36] | I wouldn’t be so busy. | 我也不会这么忙了 |
[00:38] | I’m just gonna get a swab from your cheek. | 我只要在你的口腔里稍稍擦一下 |
[00:45] | You do this for a living? | 你靠这个吃饭 |
[00:49] | Well, I hate it, but I get it… | 我虽然讨厌 但想通了 |
[00:51] | what you do. | 你做的事 |
[00:52] | But what I don’t understand are the blood slides. | 可不明白的是那些血液玻片 |
[00:57] | They’re trophies. | 也是战利品吧 |
[00:58] | They’re like Speltzer’s earrings. | 就像斯佩尔茨的耳环 |
[01:00] | I’m nothing like Speltzer. | 我和斯佩尔茨不一样 |
[01:06] | My bosses at the club, | 俱乐部的老板 |
[01:08] | they ordered me to get close to you. | 他们命令我接近你 |
[01:11] | These men are dangerous. | 这帮人很危险 |
[01:12] | I-I can’t go back to them with nothing. | 我不能空手回去 |
[01:15] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 |
[01:28] | – He’s gone. – Motherfucker… | -他跑了 -妈的 |
[01:30] | He has a girl in here. | 他抓了个女孩回来 |
[01:31] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[01:34] | She’s dead. | 死了 |
[03:32] | Just when it seems like | 就在我和黛布的关系 |
[03:33] | Deb and I are making progress, | 貌似有所缓和的时候 |
[03:34] | we take a left turn. | 情况急转直下 |
[03:37] | I showed her a monster, Ray Speltzer. | 我让她见识了一个恶魔 雷·斯佩尔茨 |
[03:40] | The killer who chased his victim through a maze. | 这个凶手在迷宫中追捕受害者 |
[03:44] | I could have prevented that murder. | 我本可以阻止这起凶案 |
[03:45] | And Deb accepts that. | 黛布也接受了 |
[03:49] | But she hasn’t accepted me– | 但她还没接受我 |
[03:52] | what I am. | 真实的我 |
[03:56] | And I’m not sure she ever will. | 也不知道是否会有这么一天 |
[04:22] | I’m getting nothing. | 我一无所获 |
[04:24] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:25] | No. | 一样 |
[04:27] | That maze man–he’s good. | 迷宫凶手 不简单 |
[04:30] | He knows what he’s doing. | 驾轻就熟 |
[04:32] | My hat’s off to any killer good enough | 不在凶案现场留下任何DNA |
[04:34] | not to leave any DNA behind at a murder scene. | 这种杀手我得脱帽致敬 |
[04:36] | Plenty of his DNA in this place though. | 但这地方还是遍布他的DNA |
[04:38] | Well, if this cemetery was his office, | 如果这片墓地是他的办公室 |
[04:41] | it’s like this place was his break room. | 那这儿就是他的休息室 |
[04:47] | Something was here. | 这里放过东西 |
[04:49] | Something special, like a trophy maybe? | 形状特别 像是个战利品 |
[04:52] | From one of his victims. | 某个受害者的 |
[04:55] | Killers hate to leave their trophies behind. | 凶手一般不愿丢下战利品 |
[04:57] | Well, that means Speltzer stopped by here | 这说明斯佩尔茨杀了那姑娘后 |
[04:59] | after he killed that girl. | 来过这里 |
[05:00] | But there’s none of her DNA here. | 但这儿没有她DNA |
[05:03] | No blood, no fibers, no hair. | 没有血迹 没有纤维 没有毛发 |
[05:07] | No reception. | 也没信号 |
[05:17] | Speltzer is loose in the world, | 斯佩尔茨在逃 |
[05:20] | and deb will do everything in her power to find him. | 黛布会倾尽全力抓住他 |
[05:23] | But will she and I be able to find our way back to each other? | 但我们还能重修旧好吗 |
[05:44] | Deb… | 黛布 |
[05:47] | Will you… | 你会… |
[05:53] | will you be mine? | 你会是我的吗 |
[07:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:02] | Coffee. Now. | 找你说事 立刻 |
[07:15] | – Rita… – Another left turn. | -丽塔 -形势再度急转 |
[07:17] | Trinity killed her. | 三一杀手杀了她 |
[07:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:23] | – Yes. – Why? | -对 -为什么 |
[07:25] | She didn’t fit the pattern at all. | 完全不符合他的杀人模式 |
[07:28] | Because I was coming after him. | 因为我在追捕他 |
[07:31] | So while we were hunting Trinity, | 这么说警方追捕三一杀手的时候 |
[07:34] | you were too. | 你也没闲着 |
[07:35] | I figured out who he was before you did. | 我在你们前查清了他的真实面目 |
[07:37] | And you didn’t help us fucking get him? | 你他妈却不帮我们抓他 |
[07:39] | He knew who I was, where I lived, | 他知道我的身份 我的住址 |
[07:41] | that I had a family. | 知道我有家人 |
[07:44] | I was trying to protect them. | 我想保护他们 |
[07:45] | You wanted to fucking kill him. | 你他妈的就想杀了他 |
[07:48] | And I did. | 我成功了 |
[07:51] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:54] | He’s dead. That’s what matters. | 他已经死了 这才是最重要的 |
[07:55] | But when? | 什么时候 |
[07:56] | I took care of him. | 我解决了他 |
[08:00] | Did you love her? | 你爱过她吗 |
[08:01] | Why would you ask me that? | 为什么这么问 |
[08:02] | Because I suddenly have no idea what’s the truth | 因为我突然迷惘了 |
[08:03] | and what’s a fucking lie with you anymore. | 再也搞不清你他妈哪句真 哪句假 |
[08:08] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[08:09] | If you were so concerned about your family, | 如果你真心在乎家人 |
[08:11] | then why were you going after Trinity? | 那为什么要去追捕三一杀手 |
[08:12] | Is that what a loving husband does? | 这是一个好丈夫该做的吗 |
[08:15] | Are you even capable of love? | 你会爱吗 |
[08:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:21] | How? | 怎么爱的 |
[08:23] | How can you love me and also love to– | 你怎么能这边说爱我那边又… |
[08:25] | It’s how I’ve lived my whole life. | 我一生都是这样度过的 |
[08:29] | Before the moment you walked into that church, | 在走进那教堂之前 |
[08:31] | did you ever question the way I felt about you? | 你怀疑过我对你的感情吗 |
[08:35] | – Why is it any different now? – Why? | -为什么现在就不同了 -为什么 |
[08:39] | Jesus, Dexter. | 天呐 德克斯特 |
[08:42] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:48] | It was Batista. They found Speltzer. | 是巴蒂斯塔 他们抓到斯佩尔茨了 |
[08:54] | A security guard spotted him at the scrapyard, | 有个保安在废料场认出了他 |
[08:56] | and he had the good sense not to try and be a hero. | 明智地选择不逞英雄 |
[08:59] | It took four officers to take Speltzer down. | 四名警员合力才将他拿下 |
[09:01] | He put up one hell of a fight. | 身手还真不错 |
[09:02] | They came close to shooting him. | 险些被他们一枪干掉 |
[09:03] | If Speltzer had a weapon, they would’ve. | 如果斯佩尔茨有凶器 他们就开枪了 |
[09:05] | Speltzer is a weapon. | 斯佩尔茨本身就是凶器 |
[09:07] | He was mine. | 他是我的 |
[09:08] | He hasn’t asked for a lawyer yet. | 他还没有请律师 |
[09:09] | This is your one shot. | 这是你的好机会 |
[09:10] | A confession is our only shot. | 除非他供认 我们才有机会 |
[09:12] | He was wearing a mask when he came at me, | 他攻击我的时候戴着面具 |
[09:14] | so I couldn’t make an I.D. that would stick. | 所以我无法断定他的身份 |
[09:15] | I can’t believe his DNA wasn’t at the crime scene. | 真不相信犯罪现场没有他DNA |
[09:17] | Masuka and I went over it twice. | 玛稣卡和我查过两次 |
[09:19] | Yeah, Dexter and I, | 对 德克斯特和我 |
[09:20] | we checked Speltzer’s mausoleum man-cave | 检查了斯佩尔茨的陵墓 |
[09:22] | for evidence of his victim there, | 寻找他杀人的证据 |
[09:24] | but no luck. | 但一无所获 |
[09:25] | I mean, Dexter and I can’t make evidence appear, you know. | 我和德克斯特总不能凭空捏造证据 |
[09:28] | If you don’t get a confession, | 如果斯佩尔茨不供认 |
[09:29] | you won’t get Speltzer. | 就无法将他定罪 |
[09:31] | Are you two ready? | 你俩准备好了吗 |
[09:32] | Fuck, yes. | 他娘的 妥妥的 |
[09:38] | That’s Dexter Morgan. | 这是德克斯特·摩根 |
[09:39] | His face. It looks familiar. | 一见如故啊 |
[09:42] | I put everything Jurg dug up on Morgan in there. | 于尔格查到摩根的情况都在这里 |
[09:45] | He’s not a cop. | 他不是警察 |
[09:46] | He’s a lab rat. Blood splatter. | 小小实验员 做血溅分析 |
[09:48] | It’s spatter. | 是血迹分析 |
[09:50] | – Blood spatter. – Whatever. | -血迹分析员 -管他呢 |
[09:52] | He’s from Miami. Normal guy. | 来自迈阿密 普通人一个 |
[09:54] | Except his wife was murdered by a serial killer | 有一点 他的妻子几年前 |
[09:56] | a few years back. | 被一个连环杀手杀害 |
[09:58] | The man we killed on the boat? | 我们在船上杀掉的那个人呢 |
[10:01] | Louis Greene. | 路易斯·格林 |
[10:03] | He was an intern for Miami Metro. | 迈阿密警局的实习生 |
[10:07] | The boat’s owner, this Dexter Morgan. | 船主 这个德克斯特·摩根 |
[10:13] | He works for Miami Metro too. | 他也在迈阿密警局工作 |
[10:18] | Viktor’s death– | 维克托的死 |
[10:20] | is it payback for killing that detective? | 是给那个警探偿命吗 |
[10:22] | Viktor fucked us real good here. | 维克托把我们害惨了 |
[10:24] | Of all the people he could’ve shot, | 杀谁不行 |
[10:26] | it had to be a fucking cop. | 偏偏选了个警察 |
[10:28] | So it’s Viktor’s fault he’s dead? | 你是说维克托活该吗 |
[10:29] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[10:31] | He was a loose cannon. Never listened. | 他一向我行我素 不听劝诫 |
[10:33] | At least not to me. | 至少从不听我的 |
[10:34] | Everything was going great until he showed up in Miami. | 他来迈阿密前 一切进展顺利 |
[10:37] | Viktor was a good man. | 维克托是个好人 |
[10:40] | He was loyal. | 他很忠诚 |
[10:42] | He was committed. | 他全身心投入组织 |
[10:44] | And he was here to do what you couldn’t. | 而他是来做你没做到的事 |
[10:47] | Keep the colombians from taking over our traffic! | 阻止哥伦比亚人抢走我们的生意 |
[10:57] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[11:00] | Here we go again. | 他们又来了 |
[11:10] | Good afternoon, everyone. I’m detective Quinn. | 大家下午好 我是警探奎恩 |
[11:12] | I’ll be your official pain in the ass for the day. | 我就是你们的眼中钉肉中刺 |
[11:14] | Could we get that music turned off? | 能把音乐关了吗 |
[11:16] | Ladies, to the left, | 姑娘们左边 |
[11:17] | Customers to the right. | 顾客右边 |
[11:19] | Keep it behind the bar. | 站在吧台后面 |
[11:21] | Ma’am, I need you to go ahead and stand over there. | 小姐 你下去站那边 |
[11:24] | Officer. | 长官 |
[11:25] | It’s detective. | 是警探 |
[11:26] | Detective Quinn. | 奎恩警探 |
[11:31] | Do not tell me you are fucking her. | 别告诉我你在搞她 |
[11:34] | No. What makes you think that? | 没有 你怎么会这么想 |
[11:36] | You’re not the only one who’s a detective. | 我也是警探 能看出来 |
[11:40] | You really think a stripper’s a good idea? | 你真觉得搞脱衣舞娘是个好主意 |
[11:42] | No, it’s a horrible idea. | 不 这主意糟透了 |
[11:47] | Seriously, how long is this gonna go on? | 说真的 这还要搞多久 |
[11:51] | I’m thinking every day | 我想每天搞搞 |
[11:53] | until we lock up Mike Anderson’s shooter. | 直到我们抓到杀害麦克·安德森的凶手 |
[11:57] | Or you could say a number, | 要不你说个价 |
[11:58] | and it’ll be just like old times. | 然后就像老派江湖那样 |
[12:00] | You know, leave your car unlocked, | 你只要别锁车 你懂的 |
[12:02] | you’ll find some cash, | 车里就会冒出现金 |
[12:04] | maybe some blow. | 也许还有美女吹箫 |
[12:06] | And all this goes away. | 然后就别再踩场子了 |
[12:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:11] | Get the fuck out of my face. | 从我眼前消失 |
[12:23] | None of this makes any sense. | 不对劲啊 |
[12:25] | Viktor’s dead. They got him! | 维克多死了 他们仇也报了 |
[12:27] | Not everyone at miami metro knows this. | 看来不是迈阿密警局的人都知道这事 |
[12:30] | Otherwise, they wouldn’t be here. | 不然他们也不会来惹事 |
[12:33] | Maybe this Morgan and Greene were working alone. | 也许摩根和格林是单独行动 |
[12:38] | Well, why the fuck would these two assholes | 那这两个混蛋 |
[12:40] | cover up Viktor’s murder? | 为什么要掩盖维克多的死 |
[12:41] | I believe Dexter Morgan knows why. | 我想问德克斯特·摩根就知道了 |
[12:43] | Just say the word. | 只要您吩咐 |
[12:44] | I’ll take him out. | 我立马宰了他 |
[12:46] | No. | 不 |
[12:46] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[12:48] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[12:48] | What are we supposed to do in the meantime? | 那现在我们怎么办 |
[12:50] | We got two boats waiting to drop off our supply, | 还有两艘船等着卸货呢 |
[12:53] | even though we can’t move what we already have. | 而且我们连手头的货都发不出去 |
[12:57] | We are bleeding money. | 这得损失多少钱 |
[13:07] | The bartender, Alex. One of ours, isn’t he? | 那个酒保阿列克谢是我们的人吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:15] | So let’s give them what they want. | 那就给他们一个替死鬼 |
[13:22] | For my money, | 说实话 |
[13:23] | four on one is not really a fair fight. | 四对一不算公平 |
[13:27] | I did a little boxing myself back in the day. | 我过去玩过一段拳击 |
[13:29] | I didn’t take on four cops, | 虽然没挑过四个警察 |
[13:31] | but I, you know-I held my own. | 不过我也有自己的纪录 |
[13:35] | You don’t want to chitchat. I get that. | 你不想听废话 我懂 |
[13:39] | Here’s the thing though. | 事情是这样的 |
[13:41] | My lieutenant is gonna come in here | 我的上司马上会来这里 |
[13:44] | and say that she saw you at the maze | 她会说在迷宫看见你了 |
[13:46] | where that waitress died. | 就那女招待死的地方 |
[13:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[13:50] | Right. Guy like you was probably at the gym. | 好吧 看你应该喜欢健身 |
[13:53] | But she’s a woman. | 但她是女人 |
[13:55] | They get shit wrong all the time. | 上级都没长脑子 |
[13:58] | And this one, man, she’s my boss. | 兄弟 那女人就是我的上司 |
[14:02] | If you can believe that. | 很难让人相信吧 |
[14:04] | I have to fucking answer | 我他妈每天都得 |
[14:05] | to her skinny ass every day. | 向那副皮包骨头汇报情况 |
[14:09] | And she’s always squawking at me, you know. | 而她总是对我抱怨 |
[14:12] | Her beak goes “Squawk, squawk, | 鸟嘴整天这个不对那个不对 |
[14:13] | squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk.” | 唧唧歪歪 没完没了 |
[14:16] | To tell you the truth, I envy you. | 说实话 我真羡慕你 |
[14:19] | I’ve been wanting to pop my lieutenant | 这些年我一直想 |
[14:20] | in that beak of hers for years. | 冲她那张鸟嘴里来一枪 |
[14:26] | She’s dying to get a shot at you. | 她一心想把这办成铁案 |
[14:29] | Should we let her? Could be fun. | 能让她得逞吗 有意思吧 |
[14:33] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[14:37] | All right. | 就这样 |
[14:46] | Nice job in there. | 行啊你 |
[14:47] | He’s all ready for you. | 就看你了 |
[14:48] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[14:51] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[14:55] | He was mine, but Deb needs this more than me. | 他曾是我的 但现在黛布更需要他 |
[14:58] | And she needs to get him her way. | 她想用自己的方式制裁他 |
[15:01] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[15:02] | I saw you just the other night. | 那晚我见过你 |
[15:04] | That is some maze that you built. | 那个迷宫建的可真不赖 |
[15:07] | What is it for, Ray? | 雷 用来干什么的 |
[15:10] | Are you sure you don’t remember me? | 你真的不记得我了 |
[15:16] | Maybe I’m not pretty enough. | 也许我不够漂亮 |
[15:20] | Your mom sure was pretty. | 你的母亲很漂亮 |
[15:23] | She died a few years ago, right? | 她几年前死了对吧 |
[15:25] | Cast a long shadow, I bet. | 肯定让你很难过很久 |
[15:29] | Hard for any girl to measure up to those looks, | 没有哪个女孩比得上她的美貌 |
[15:31] | but you keep trying, don’t you? | 但你一直在找 不是吗 |
[15:35] | What do you think about the girls that go home with you? | 你认为那些女孩为什么会去你家 |
[15:38] | That they’re stupid? | 因为她们很蠢 |
[15:40] | Easy? | 很好上 |
[15:42] | That they’re whores? | 因为她们像妓女一样贱吗 |
[15:45] | They’d have to be, right? | 她们肯定贱 对吧 |
[15:48] | To go home with you, | 去你家 |
[15:49] | take their clothes off for you. | 在你面前宽衣解带 |
[15:52] | Girls like that are vulgar. | 那些女孩真是俗不可耐 |
[15:55] | But girls like that, sure do look like your mom. | 可那种下作的女孩肯定很像你母亲 |
[15:59] | So I have to wonder… | 这让我不禁想到 |
[16:01] | your mom was so pretty. | 你母亲非常漂亮 |
[16:03] | She probably had a lot of admirers, right? | 估计她有不少追求者吧 |
[16:05] | Men who would go home with her | 男人都想去你家 |
[16:06] | and watch her take her clothes off. | 看着她脱个精光 |
[16:11] | And then take her any way that they wanted her? | 然后肆意地玩弄她 |
[16:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:17] | There were many ways to break a body down. | 让人招供的方式可真不少 |
[16:21] | You could hear it, couldn’t you? | 你能听到声音 是吧 |
[16:24] | You could hear her through those thin walls | 透过你家那薄薄的墙壁 |
[16:27] | that the two of you shared. | 听着她的呻吟 |
[16:30] | You could hear | 你能听出来 |
[16:32] | how much she loved getting fucked by all those men. | 她有多想让男人搞吧 |
[16:34] | You could hear her kissing them, | 你能听到她亲吻他们 |
[16:37] | all the things that she might do with her mouth, | 听到她用嘴吸来吮去吧 |
[16:39] | that same mouth she would kiss you with. | 然后又用那张嘴亲你 |
[16:42] | But be honest, Ray. | 雷 说实话 |
[16:45] | You kind of liked it, didn’t you? | 你挺喜欢那样的 对吧 |
[16:50] | Weren’t you kind of wishing | 你不是还意淫过 |
[16:52] | that it was you inside her? | 进入她身体的是你吗 |
[16:55] | I should’ve killed you like I killed that other bitch! | 我真该像宰了别的婊子一样宰了你 |
[16:57] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[16:59] | We got him. | 能定罪了 |
[17:09] | Way to go, lieutenant. | 厉害 警督 |
[17:10] | All right. Good job. | 好样的 |
[17:15] | Hey, Deb. | 黛布 |
[17:17] | Jamie said she was good | 洁咪说她今天 |
[17:18] | to watch Harrison till late tonight | 可以照看哈里森到很晚 |
[17:20] | if you want to grab a drink or something. | 要不要一起喝一杯 |
[17:25] | I thought you’d be in the mood to celebrate. | 以为你想庆祝一下 |
[17:30] | I’m really glad we got Speltzer. | 我很高兴能把斯佩尔茨定罪 |
[17:32] | But celebrate? No. | 但庆祝算了吧 |
[17:34] | Melanie Garrett is still dead. | 梅勒妮·盖瑞特死了 |
[17:37] | But you got Speltzer. | 但你搞定了斯佩尔茨 |
[17:39] | He’ll never hurt anyone again. | 他再也不能祸害别人了 |
[17:40] | Well, outside of prison. | 除了监狱里的 |
[17:42] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[17:45] | I’ve been thinking a lot about Rita– | 我一直在想丽塔的事 |
[17:48] | about how she died. | 关于她的死 |
[17:50] | She died because of you. | 她是被你连累死的 |
[17:53] | Because you were selfish. | 因为你太自私 |
[17:56] | You have a son. | 你有儿子 |
[17:57] | Harrison is three years old. | 哈里森三岁了 |
[17:59] | Someone needs to protect him. | 需要有人保护 |
[18:01] | I do. | 我在保护他 |
[18:02] | Someone needs to protect him from you. | 是需要有人保护他不被你连累 |
[18:07] | He could go live with Astor and Cody, | 他可以搬去奥兰多 |
[18:10] | with their grandparents in Orlando. | 去爱斯特和柯迪的姥姥家 |
[18:11] | I am a good father. I am the right person– | 我是个好父亲 我才是唯一可以 |
[18:14] | the only person who can and should raise my son. | 而且应该照顾我儿子的人 |
[18:19] | Who, like me, lost his mother. | 他像我一样 很小就失去母亲 |
[18:20] | It is not fair of you | 这样不公平 让一个孩子 |
[18:22] | to expose a child to your life… | 置身于你的那种生活 |
[18:26] | choices. | 你选吧 |
[18:29] | You have to decide! Your desires or– | 你必须做出决定 听从欲望还是 |
[18:32] | No, I don’t. | 我不选 |
[18:33] | You said it yourself, Dexter, | 是你自己说的 德克斯特 |
[18:34] | that you can’t stop, | 你说你停不下来 |
[18:36] | that you don’t want to stop. | 而且你也不想停 |
[18:38] | And if you keep doing this, | 如果你继续杀人的话 |
[18:40] | you’re like a fucking magnet. | 你就会像磁铁一样 |
[18:43] | Bad shit is gonna find you. | 吸着坏蛋去找你 |
[18:47] | And if that happens, I’ll handle it. | 要是坏蛋真找上门 我会解决的 |
[18:53] | What if you had been three minutes later | 要是你他妈去斯佩尔茨那迷宫 |
[18:56] | to Speltzer’s fucking maze? | 再晚三分钟呢 |
[18:58] | But I wasn’t. | 可我没晚 |
[18:59] | You were too late for Rita. | 可你没赶得上救丽塔 |
[19:04] | I should have killed trinity the first time I saw him. | 我应该在第一次见三一时就干掉他 |
[19:07] | That’s the mistake I made. | 那是我的失误 |
[19:08] | That’s the mistake that you made? | 你把这仅仅归为失误 |
[19:09] | Yes! | 不行吗 |
[19:10] | And I will never, from this moment on– | 从这一刻起 我再也不 |
[19:12] | Do you hear me? | 听好了 |
[19:13] | I will never ever make that mistake again. | 我再也不会有这种失误了 |
[19:16] | It is not in your control. | 这不是你能控制的 |
[19:18] | Everything is in my control. | 一切尽在我的掌握 |
[19:32] | I am not giving up my son. | 我不会抛弃儿子 |
[19:54] | Mr. Sirko. | 瑟科先生 |
[19:55] | George. | 乔治 |
[19:57] | I wasn’t expecting visitors. | 没想到有客人来 |
[19:58] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[19:59] | We don’t stand on ceremony here. | 自己人不必拘礼 |
[20:01] | Have a seat, Alex. | 坐吧 阿列克谢 |
[20:02] | You have a beautiful family. | 你有一个温馨的家庭 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | That is why I came here. | 所以我才来美国打工 |
[20:08] | They are still in kursk. | 他们还在库尔斯克 |
[20:11] | Your son and daughter, what are their names? | 你的儿子女儿叫什么名字 |
[20:14] | My son’s Zakhary and my girl, her name’s Yulia. | 我儿子叫扎克里 丫头叫尤利娅 |
[20:19] | They’re twins, yes? How old? | 他们是双胞胎吧 几岁了 |
[20:21] | Five. Their birthday’s in April. | 五岁了 四月份过生日 |
[20:23] | Wow, five. | 真不错 五岁 |
[20:25] | That’s the best age, huh? | 这是最好的年龄不是吗 |
[20:29] | Learning to read, walking, seeing the world, | 学认字 学走路 学着看世界 |
[20:32] | and yet, they still want to be held. | 而且他们还是喜欢被人抱着 |
[20:35] | You’re probably wondering why I stopped by. | 你是不是在想 我为什么来这儿 |
[20:37] | Well, you see– | 是这样 |
[20:39] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[20:41] | How much money do you send back to Kursk each month? | 你每个月会寄多少钱回库尔斯克 |
[20:43] | From your job at the Fox Hole? | 靠你在狐狸洞这份工 |
[20:45] | $750. | 750美元 |
[20:47] | I take out only my rent, my food, | 我只留下房租和伙食费 |
[20:51] | some money for my car. | 还有一点养车钱 |
[20:52] | A sacrifice for you, I’m sure. | 你付出的真不少 |
[20:54] | Yeah, but still, | 但是 |
[20:56] | it’s not very much. | 终究也没几个钱 |
[20:59] | What if your family could have a lot of money? | 要是给你们家一大笔钱你看如何 |
[21:05] | Security. | 安全保障 |
[21:06] | And college for Zakhary and Yulia? | 还供扎克里和尤丽娅上大学 |
[21:09] | You’d want that for them. | 你肯定愿意吧 |
[21:11] | I would give anything for them. | 我愿意为他们付出一切 |
[21:14] | That pleases me. | 要的就是这句 |
[21:15] | Because that is why I came by here today. | 这就是我今天来这儿的原因 |
[21:20] | To ask you a favor, Alex. | 请你帮个忙 阿列克谢 |
[21:22] | Yes, of course. Anything. | 没问题 什么事都行 |
[21:23] | I have a problem. | 我遇到个麻烦 |
[21:27] | One of my men killed a police officer, | 我有个手下杀了个警察 |
[21:30] | and I have to give the police a suspect | 我得向警察交出一名疑犯 |
[21:32] | so they’ll stop harassing us. | 才能停止他们骚扰 |
[21:33] | And that suspect is you. | 这个疑犯就是你 |
[21:36] | But I didn’t kill anyone. | 但我没有杀人啊 |
[21:40] | Sure, you did. | 不 你杀了 |
[21:41] | I want you to write a note. | 我要你写张字条 |
[21:43] | Pen, paper? | 纸和笔呢 |
[21:48] | This is what I want you to write. | 我想让你这么写 |
[21:52] | “Kaja. | 凯莎 |
[21:55] | “I cannot live with what I have done. | 我非常后悔我所做的一切 |
[21:59] | I’m very sorry.” | 对不起 |
[22:03] | I will take care of your family now. | 现在起我会照顾你的家人 |
[22:07] | Zakhary and Yulia will want for nothing. | 扎克里和尤丽娅会过得衣食无忧 |
[22:14] | That’s for you. | 给你的 |
[22:15] | It’s the gun that killed the police officer. | 这是杀了警察的那把枪 |
[22:18] | What do I do with it? | 你要我怎么做 |
[22:23] | Bang. | 砰 |
[22:28] | Look at your children’s faces. | 看看孩子们的脸蛋 |
[22:31] | They’re looking at you. | 他们正望着你 |
[22:33] | Wanting you to give them the best life | 需要你给予他们 |
[22:35] | this world has to offer. | 最美好的生活 |
[22:38] | You will do this for them. | 为了他们 你会做吧 |
[22:41] | And if I don’t? | 要是我说不呢 |
[22:43] | We’ll kill you anyway. | 我们还是会杀你 |
[22:46] | And throw your wife and fucking kids in the river. | 还要把你老婆和小兔崽子都扔进河里 |
[22:50] | No need for threats. | 别吓他 |
[22:52] | We’re all friends here. | 大家都是朋友 |
[22:54] | But I think you understand the situation. | 我想你识得时务 |
[23:16] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你不会有任何痛苦 |
[23:21] | It’ll be quick, | 很快 |
[23:24] | like turning off a light. | 就像关灯一样 |
[23:48] | For my family? | 这样能放过他们吗 |
[24:05] | Hannah Mckay. | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[24:06] | She spent six years in juvie | 她在少管所关了六年 |
[24:08] | after pleading guilty to being Wayne Randall’s accomplice. | 作为韦恩·兰德尔的共犯服罪 |
[24:11] | She always claimed she was just another one of his victims. | 但她总是声称自己也是受害者之一 |
[24:15] | Wayne called her the Robin to his Batman, | 韦恩说他俩就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[24:19] | but with better legs. | 但她腿更美 |
[24:21] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[24:24] | You look a little lost. | 你有点神情恍惚 |
[24:25] | Well, I haven’t been inside a police station | 因为我有15年 |
[24:27] | in 15 years. | 没进过警局了 |
[24:30] | Still smells the same, | 还是一样的味道 |
[24:31] | like fast food and sweat. | 快餐味和汗味 |
[24:33] | Well, hospitality isn’t exactly our main concern. | 我们不太注重接待环境 |
[24:38] | I heard the Sheriff’s Department found the body | 我听说治安官那边 |
[24:40] | of one of Wayne’s victims. | 找到一具韦恩埋的尸体 |
[24:42] | Yeah, they went back one last time | 对 上次他们运来一具 |
[24:43] | after Wayne…died. | 就在韦恩…死后 |
[24:47] | And expanded the perimeter. | 并且扩大了寻找范围 |
[24:50] | Is that what you’re doing here? | 你是来做这个吗 |
[24:51] | To help us find the other bodies Wayne buried? | 帮我们找韦恩埋的其他尸体 |
[24:54] | My lawyer said it was for the best. | 律师说这样对我最有利 |
[25:00] | There’s a rumor going around | 有传言说 |
[25:01] | that you were the last person to talk to Wayne | 你是最后一个和韦恩说过话的 |
[25:03] | before he… | 就在他 |
[25:08] | died. | 他死前 |
[25:11] | His last words were about you. | 他的遗言都是和你有关 |
[25:13] | Oh. | 真的吗 |
[25:16] | He said something about | 他说什么 |
[25:17] | every day being like an unwrapped present. | 每天都像是拆开一件礼物 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:23] | I remember when he got that fortune from a cookie. | 我还记得他从饼干里吃出幸运签那份惊喜 |
[25:28] | You two didn’t stay in contact? | 你俩后来没有联系吗 |
[25:32] | Too painful. | 怕伤心 |
[25:37] | Where were you and Wayne going anyway? | 后来你和韦恩去了哪儿 |
[25:39] | Was there a plan? | 计划好的吗 |
[25:41] | Not much of one at first. | 一开始没怎么计划 |
[25:43] | We were just trying to get out of Clopton, Alabama, | 只想离开阿拉巴马的康普顿 |
[25:46] | which isn’t even a town. | 那里连镇都算不上 |
[25:47] | It’s an intersection and a cemetery. | 就是个路口加一片墓地 |
[25:50] | But somewhere around Sarasota, | 但到萨拉索塔那边 |
[25:52] | a plan did begin to form. | 就真有了计划 |
[25:54] | Argentina. | 阿根廷 |
[25:56] | We were gonna go find a farm in Argentina | 我们打算去阿根廷找间农场 |
[25:58] | and settle down. | 安顿下来 |
[26:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:03] | We were living on farms in Alabama. | 其实在阿拉巴马我们就住农场 |
[26:05] | Like, somehow, it would all be so different | 就像搬到南美便可以 |
[26:07] | in South America. | 完全不同了似的 |
[26:13] | Do you miss him? | 你怀念他吗 |
[26:16] | I miss the way I felt with him on the road. | 怀念和他一起亡命天涯的感觉 |
[26:21] | That life was just beginning, | 好像生活刚刚开始 |
[26:22] | and that anything– | 无论什么事 |
[26:25] | anything was possible. | 一切皆有可能吧 |
[26:30] | You know the feeling? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[26:38] | No. | 不了解 |
[26:44] | It’s my lawyer. | 我律师来了 |
[26:46] | I’m sure he’s wondering where I got lost to. | 他肯定以为我迷路了 |
[27:05] | We have a big problem. | 有个大麻烦 |
[27:15] | What’s the problem? | 有问题吗 |
[27:16] | Watch the Miranda. | 注意那段米兰达警告 |
[27:17] | Put him on the fucking car! | 把他按在车上 |
[27:20] | You know how this goes. | 这套你都懂 |
[27:21] | If you want an attorney, we’ll get one for you. | 如果你要律师 我们会帮你找 |
[27:23] | Even if can’t afford one. | 就算你付不起钱 |
[27:25] | Do you understand your rights? | 你了解自己的权利吗 |
[27:27] | Huh? Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[27:31] | Say yes. Did you guys see that? | 说”明白” 你们都看见了 |
[27:34] | Looks like a “Yes” to me. | 我就当作是默认了 |
[27:36] | Fucking cock sucker. | 死变态 |
[27:39] | They never got a verbal confirmation | 他们根本没有听到斯佩尔茨说 |
[27:41] | that Speltzer understood his rights. | 他清楚自己的权力 |
[27:42] | No. | 没有 |
[27:43] | But Speltzer fucking nodded. | 但是斯佩尔茨点头了 |
[27:44] | He didn’t say, “Yes.” | 他没开口说”明白” |
[27:47] | And at Speltzer’s arraignment this morning, | 还有今早斯佩尔茨的审讯 |
[27:48] | his P.D. was able to make the case– | 他的辩护律师给他翻案了 |
[27:50] | Don’t. | 怎么会 |
[27:51] | That because Speltzer | 因为斯佩尔茨 |
[27:51] | at one point knocked unconscious, | 有一刻被打得人事不知 |
[27:53] | it is entirely possible | 完全有可能 |
[27:55] | that he did not understand his rights, | 他根本不清楚自己的权力 |
[27:57] | that it wasn’t a nod, that it was a temporary blackout. | 之前他不是点头 只是一时眩晕 |
[28:00] | And the judge fucking bought that? | 法官这也信 |
[28:01] | The judge threw his confession out of court. | 法官没有采纳他的供词 |
[28:05] | He walked. | 他脱罪了 |
[28:06] | – When? – Two hours ago. | -什么时候的事 -两小时之前 |
[28:08] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[28:09] | And apparently, Speltzer’s planning | 斯佩尔茨显然还打算 |
[28:11] | to file a lawsuit against us. | 起诉我们 |
[28:13] | Use of excessive force? | 告我们滥用暴力吗 |
[28:16] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[28:17] | So all that’s left to do is-is what? | 那接下来 该怎么办 |
[28:21] | Wait around till he kills someone else? | 等着他再开杀戒 |
[28:23] | There’s nothing else we can do. | 我们已经无能为力了 |
[28:25] | But there is something I can do. | 但我还能有所作为 |
[28:27] | Fuck that. | 靠 |
[28:28] | Fuck all of this. | 简直操蛋 |
[28:35] | 10-56[持枪自杀] 阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼 南二十号大街14501号 | |
[28:40] | The bartender from the fox hole | 狐狸洞的酒保 |
[28:41] | blew his brains out last night. | 昨晚自己爆头了 |
[28:46] | Why don’t they wear uniforms? | 他们为什么不穿制服 |
[28:48] | There’s no respect. | 真是儿戏 |
[28:52] | You’d never know they were police. | 根本没办法知道他们是警察 |
[29:04] | Unless you knew who you were looking for. | 除非知道你要找的是谁 |
[29:18] | We got a single gunshot wound to the right temple, | 右边太阳穴发现一处枪伤 |
[29:20] | what appears to be GSR on the right hand. | 右手有火药残留物 |
[29:23] | It was through and through, based on the height | 根据墙上子弹的高度判断 |
[29:25] | of the bullet in the wall. | 是贯穿伤 |
[29:26] | Alex was sitting at the table | 阿列克谢把枪对准脑袋时 |
[29:28] | when he put his gun to his head. | 就坐在桌旁 |
[29:30] | We got a white Russian on ice. | 加冰的白俄啊[鸡尾酒名 此处调侃死者惨状] |
[29:32] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[29:33] | I’ll have you know I have a major following on twitter. | 你要知道我推特有很多粉丝的 |
[29:38] | This gun is a 9-mil. | 是9毫米手枪 |
[29:39] | Same type of weapon used on mike anderson. | 和杀害麦克·安德森的一样 |
[29:42] | I’ll go to ballistics and run this through. | 我去做弹道分析 |
[29:44] | And confirm this turd is our shooter. | 确认这衰人就是凶手 |
[29:49] | But I know that Viktor killed Mike Anderson. | 可我知道是维克托杀了麦克·安德森 |
[29:51] | Why would Alex take the fall for him? | 为什么阿列克谢要顶包 |
[29:55] | Unless there’s someone at the club | 除非俱乐部有人 |
[29:56] | who wants the investigation to end | 和迈阿密警署一样 |
[29:58] | as much as Miami metro does. | 希望尽早结案 |
[30:00] | Quinn, read that note again. | 奎恩 再读一下字条 |
[30:02] | “Kaja, I cannot live with what I have done. | 凯莎 我无法忍受自己做过的一切 |
[30:04] | I am very sorry.” | 我很抱歉 |
[30:06] | – Sorry to Kaja? – Yeah. | -对凯莎致歉 -没错 |
[30:08] | I mean, it makes sense. | 事情清楚了 |
[30:10] | It’s obvious that this Alex dubrozny had feelings for her, | 明摆着 这个阿列克谢爱上了她 |
[30:12] | and she was in love with Tony, | 而她爱着托尼 |
[30:14] | which probably didn’t sit very well with him. | 这一点让他难以忍受 |
[30:16] | So he kills her, kills Tony. | 于是杀了她 又干掉托尼 |
[30:18] | And Mike was just in the wrong fucking place | 麦克只是他妈出现在 |
[30:20] | at the wrong fucking time. | 错误的时间和地点 |
[30:21] | I mean, this guy still has pictures up | 可这家伙还挂着 |
[30:22] | of his kids, his wife. | 老婆孩子的照片 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:25] | He probably feels horrible | 他可能就是无法容忍 |
[30:26] | having to look at her face all fucking day. | 整天都要对着他老婆那张脸 |
[30:28] | That’s just it. He doesn’t have to. | 问题就在这 他没必要看 |
[30:31] | Take the pictures down. Put them away. | 摘下照片扔走多好 |
[30:32] | Leaving the pictures up just tells me that | 还挂在墙上只能说明 |
[30:34] | he still cares for them. | 他还在意他们 |
[30:35] | He’s a guy. | 男人嘛 |
[30:36] | Once something’s up on the wall, | 东西挂上了墙 |
[30:37] | why bother even taking it down? | 取下来多麻烦 |
[30:38] | – I don’t know. – What don’t you know? | -我不知道 -你不知道什么 |
[30:40] | I don’t know if it all adds up. | 不知道是不是这么简单 |
[30:42] | Well, look. We’ll talk to the neighbors. | 这样 我们去找邻居聊聊 |
[30:43] | See if they saw anyone coming in, | 看他们有没有看到 |
[30:45] | or out of Alex’s apartment last night | 昨晚有人进出阿列克谢的公寓 |
[30:46] | if it’ll make you happy. | 省得你纠结 |
[30:48] | It’s not about happy. | 不是纠结不纠结 |
[30:50] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[30:50] | Angel, this is our fucking guy. | 安吉尔 就他妈这家伙 |
[30:57] | Everyone yearns for clarity, for closure. | 大家都盼着真相大白 盼着结案 |
[31:02] | But is that ever really possible? | 不过这还有可能吗 |
[31:10] | Jamie? | 洁咪 |
[31:11] | Harrison’s outgrown half his toys. | 半数玩具都不适合哈里森了 |
[31:13] | I know we had to go through them. | 我们是得好好整理一下 |
[31:14] | I just didn’t know it was gonna be now. | 只是非得现在吗 |
[31:16] | I’m almost done. | 差不多好了 |
[31:17] | I wanted to do it while he’s asleep. | 我是想趁他睡着时候收拾 |
[31:19] | Anything we’re unsure about, | 不知道怎么处理的 |
[31:20] | we can put in the keep-for-now pile. | 放在暂留那一堆 |
[31:26] | What’s the other pile? | 另一堆呢 |
[31:28] | Trash. | 要扔的 |
[31:33] | You put lamby in the trash? | 小羊你也要扔 |
[31:35] | Lamby smells like pee. | 小羊有股尿味 |
[31:38] | And Harrison hasn’t slept with lamby | 哈里森也有一年多 |
[31:41] | in more than a year. | 不用羊羊陪着睡了 |
[31:43] | It used to be he couldn’t go to sleep without it. | 以前没小羊他就睡不着 |
[31:45] | Aw, I remember. | 我记得 |
[31:47] | Keep? | 留着 |
[31:49] | Nah. | 不了 |
[31:51] | Yeah, a lot of kids sleep with security blankets | 没错 很多孩子小时候睡觉都离不开 |
[31:53] | when they’re little, | 安乐毯 |
[31:54] | but once they start socializing, | 可一旦他们开始交朋友 |
[31:56] | you know, learning how to be part of a group, | 开始学会融入集体 |
[31:59] | they don’t need it. | 就不需要了 |
[32:01] | And Harrison, because he’s a genius, | 哈里森天生聪颖 |
[32:03] | hit this milestone early. | 早早就做到了 |
[32:07] | He was so small. | 那时他才这么点 |
[32:11] | Lamby was a gift from Rita’s mother | 小羊还是他出生那会 |
[32:13] | when he was born. | 丽塔送的礼物 |
[32:13] | Maybe we should keep it for Harrison. | 还是给哈里森留着吧 |
[32:17] | For Harrison. Of course. | 给哈里森留着 明白 |
[32:29] | Some toys are more difficult than others to part with. | 有些玩具就是难以割舍 |
[32:53] | Speltzer’s already back at work, digging graves. | 斯佩尔茨已经恢复工作 挖墓 |
[32:59] | He should start by digging his own. | 他该给自己挖个墓了 |
[33:06] | Miami Metro impounded Speltzer’s little pied-a-RV | 迈阿密警署逮捕斯佩尔茨时 |
[33:09] | when he was arrested, | 没收了他的小房车 |
[33:10] | but they had to give it back once he was set free. | 他一放出来就得把车还给他 |
[33:16] | Ray’s been juicing– | 雷注射毒品 |
[33:18] | at least he doesn’t mind needles. | 至少不会介意针头 |
[33:21] | I can hide up here, | 我可以躲在这里 |
[33:23] | wait for Speltzer to come home. | 等着斯佩尔茨回家 |
[33:24] | I’ll use the RV as my kill room | 我会把房车布置为杀人间 |
[33:26] | and transportation to get rid of Ray’s body. | 转移尸体也靠它 |
[33:37] | And his trophies. | 他的战利品 |
[34:21] | I’m still alive, | 我还活着 |
[34:21] | but I don’t think I’m going to like the reason why. | 不过原因我肯定不会喜欢 |
[34:30] | Speltzer couldn’t have done all of this in a day. | 斯佩尔茨不可能一天内完成这一切 |
[34:35] | Is this place his masterpiece? | 这里是他得意之作吗 |
[34:46] | I don’t run. | 我从不逃跑 |
[34:47] | I make people run. | 我只会让别人逃跑 |
[35:11] | However, I do run | 不过 假如有头蛮牛 |
[35:12] | if there’s a bull coming after me with an ax. | 拿着斧子追赶我的话 我必须跑 |
[36:43] | You should really try taking a shower once in a while. | 你该多洗洗澡 |
[36:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[37:05] | Speltzer keeps forcing me down to the next floor. | 斯佩尔茨不断逼我下楼 |
[37:08] | So if he wants me to go down, | 如果他想要我下楼 |
[37:10] | what happens if I go up? | 我上楼会怎样呢 |
[37:58] | He knows my face now. | 他记住我了 |
[38:00] | If I want a rematch, | 假如再想抓他 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna have to be smarter. | 我就必须再机智点 |
[38:06] | To take Speltzer down, | 要拿下斯佩尔茨 |
[38:07] | I have to make sure I have nothing to lose. | 我得确保自己万无一失 |
[38:15] | Mmm, yummy. | 真好吃 |
[38:17] | Whoa, Harrison’s only going to Orlando | 哈里森去奥兰多 |
[38:19] | for a few weeks, Dexter. | 只待几个星期 德克斯特 |
[38:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:23] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他没事的 |
[38:24] | All he’ll want to do is follow Cody around. | 只会跟着柯迪跑 |
[38:26] | Thanks for driving him up. | 谢谢你送他 |
[38:28] | I actually might spend a few days there, | 其实我也可能在那边住几天 |
[38:30] | see what trouble I can get into. | 看看霉运能不能过去 |
[38:32] | Knock yourself out. | 好好玩你的 |
[38:34] | Thanks. I’ll take these down to the car. | 谢谢 我把这些拿到车里去 |
[38:43] | Astor and Cody are excited to see you. | 爱斯特和柯迪迫不及待想见你 |
[38:46] | I want you to be good for your grandma and grandpa, okay? | 跟姥姥姥爷乖 好吗 |
[38:50] | I’m not sending Harrison to Orlando | 我把哈里森送去奥兰多 |
[38:51] | because Deb asked me to, | 不是因为黛布的要求 |
[38:54] | but because Speltzer is a problem I need to solve. | 而是因为要解决斯佩尔茨这个麻烦 |
[38:57] | Once I do, Harrison will come home where he belongs. | 一旦我完成 哈里森就能回家了 |
[39:01] | You mean more to me than… | 你对我而言远不止是… |
[39:03] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[39:06] | That’s right. Pizza. | 对的 披萨 |
[39:09] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[40:31] | 我的小维克托 мой Витя[俄语] | |
[40:42] | I will avenge your death. | 我会为你复仇 |
[40:48] | Everything I do… | 我做的一切 |
[40:52] | is for you. | 都是为了你 |
[41:13] | Deb, you okay? | 黛布 你还好吧 |
[41:14] | Ye– yep. | 是的 |
[41:18] | I want to get back to the station | 我想先回局里 |
[41:19] | and finish up the paperwork on Mike’s shooter. | 写完麦克枪案的报告 |
[41:22] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我一会儿过去 |
[41:35] | Motherfucker. | 王八蛋 |
[41:45] | You impotent fuck. | 你个孬种 |
[41:47] | You got some mouth on you. | 嘴放干净点 |
[41:48] | The fuck are you doing here? Haven’t you done enough? | 你他妈在这干什么 做的还不够吗 |
[41:50] | Oh, I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始 |
[41:52] | You fucking motherfucking cocksucker! | 你他妈的狗杂种 |
[41:54] | – All right, all right. – You fucking piece of shit! | -好了 好了 -你他娘就是一坨屎 |
[41:56] | Get your shit together. | 不要冲动 |
[41:58] | You’re so easy, just like the others. | 你太弱了 和其他人一样 |
[42:01] | Get the fuck out of here. Come on. | 赶紧滚 咱走 |
[42:03] | Fuck you up. | 你大爷的 |
[42:06] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[42:20] | Batista called. | 巴蒂来电话了 |
[42:23] | I’m sure he did. | 肯定的 |
[42:24] | Wha–what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[42:29] | I fucking lost my mind. | 我他妈失控了 |
[42:32] | I saw Speltzer at Melanie’s funeral. | 梅勒妮葬礼上我看到了斯佩尔茨 |
[42:37] | Fuckin’ smiling at the hearse, and– | 妈的竟然对着灵车笑 而且… |
[42:40] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:42] | I fucking attacked him! | 我他妈骂了他 |
[42:44] | I wanted to fucking kill him. | 还他妈想宰了他 |
[42:48] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[42:51] | Is that why you came here? | 你来就为这个 |
[42:52] | To prove some fucking point that everybody wants someone dead? | 证明谁他妈都想杀人吗 |
[42:56] | I came here to see how you are. | 我是想看你怎么样 |
[43:01] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[43:05] | I’m just fucking great. | 我他妈很好 |
[43:23] | Is this ever gonna get easier? | 那样做会好受些吗 |
[43:25] | Nothing’s really all that different, Deb. | 其实没什么不同 黛布 |
[43:35] | The only thing that’s changed | 唯一改变的就是 |
[43:36] | is now you know more about me. | 你对我了解更多了 |
[43:39] | What I know about you… | 我知道的事 |
[43:47] | makes you a completely different person. | 让你彻底变了个人 |
[43:49] | But I’m not. | 不是这样 |
[43:51] | I’m the same person I’ve always been. | 我从未改变过 |
[43:55] | Your brother, the same person | 你的哥哥 会一直 |
[43:57] | who will always be there for you. | 陪伴在你身边的那个人 |
[44:07] | Maybe the question is whether you’ll be there for me. | 或许问题是你是否会陪伴在我身边 |
[44:20] | I don’t know if I can feel the same way about us. | 我不知道我是否也会有同感 |
[44:25] | I do. | 我知道 |
[44:31] | I do– | 我知道 |
[44:35] | and I don’t too. | 也不知道 |
[45:06] | Are we sure this Alex Dubrozny guy | 能确定是这个阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼 |
[45:09] | shot Mike Anderson? | 枪杀的麦克·安德森 |
[45:11] | Why the fuck are you trying to rattle this? | 你他妈这事怎么还没完了 |
[45:12] | ‘Cause it smells like a setup. | 因为我觉得是个圈套 |
[45:14] | And what does a setup smell like? | 怎么就是圈套了 |
[45:16] | This bartender had no record back in Kursk. | 这个酒保在库尔斯克毫无案底 |
[45:19] | Suddenly he decides to murder three people? | 突然之间就决定要谋杀三个人 |
[45:21] | Alex had a short fuse, | 阿列克谢脾气火爆 |
[45:24] | a broken heart, a loaded gun. | 伤心欲绝 还有把上膛的枪 |
[45:26] | A gun that Masuka confirmed was the same one used on Mike. | 玛稣卡证实和射杀麦克的是同一把 |
[45:29] | And we got a sweet little suicide note | 还有临终小忏悔 |
[45:31] | that helped us solve not just Mike’s murder, | 不光帮我们破了麦克的案子 |
[45:34] | but two others. | 还有另外两起 |
[45:35] | That’s what a setup smells like. | 所以才觉得是圈套 |
[45:37] | It’s all too neat, too easy. | 过于清楚 过于简单 |
[45:40] | Alex wasn’t even on our radar. | 阿列克谢连嫌犯都不算 |
[45:42] | Why would he off himself now? | 又为什么要自杀 |
[45:43] | His conscious got to him. | 他有自知之明 |
[45:46] | Let’s just swing by the club | 咱去趟俱乐部 |
[45:48] | one last time, ask around. | 最后一次 再问问 |
[45:51] | This is Mike we’re talking about here. | 这可是麦克的事 |
[45:54] | Fine– not tonight. | 好吧 但今晚不行 |
[45:58] | – What’s her name? – Nadia. | -她叫什么 -娜迪娅 |
[46:00] | – The stripper? – She’s a dancer. | -那个脱衣舞女 -是舞者 |
[46:03] | Just doesn’t keep a lot of her clothes on. | 只是衣服穿少了点 |
[46:04] | You serious about her? | 你对她认真的 |
[46:06] | I don’t know what I am about her. | 我说不清对她的感觉 |
[46:08] | But she was real close to Kaja and Tony, | 不过她跟凯莎和托尼走得很近 |
[46:11] | and all this is real hard on her. | 这对她挺难承受的 |
[46:13] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re there to comfort her. | 真高兴有你安慰她 |
[46:16] | – Come on. – I’m just jealous. | -得了吧 -我只是嫉妒 |
[46:18] | At least you got someone in your life. | 好歹你还有女人 |
[46:20] | She’s got a lot of pretty friends. | 她有很多漂亮朋友 |
[46:22] | I’m a twice-divorced detective | 我是个离过两次婚的警探 |
[46:23] | staring down the barrel of retirement. | 面临着退休 |
[46:25] | I’m already a cliche. | 我够够的了 |
[46:27] | No need to add fucking a stripper to that list. | 没必要再和舞娘鬼混 |
[46:29] | All right, fine. We’ll go by the club tomorrow, | 好吧 我们明天去俱乐部 |
[46:31] | make sure Alex isn’t some patsy for the mob. | 确定阿列克谢不是替死鬼 |
[46:33] | Have a good night. | 晚上玩得开心 |
[46:52] | Fight or flight. | 拼还是逃 |
[46:57] | That’s a part of everyone’s lizard brain. | 每个人的本能反应 |
[47:18] | Speltzer may have a lizard brain like me, | 斯佩尔茨或许和我有一样兽性 |
[47:21] | but his shortcoming is he doesn’t | 但他的缺点是 |
[47:23] | have much of a human brain. | 没什么人性 |
[47:46] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[47:48] | The end of your run. | 你逃亡的终点 |
[47:52] | Get me out of here! | 放开我 |
[47:54] | Yell all you want. No one’s gonna hear ya. | 随你怎么吼 没人能听到 |
[47:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[48:00] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[48:04] | Feels good. | 爽吧 |
[48:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[48:11] | Normally now is when I’d slice your cheek | 通常情况下 现在我会用手术刀 |
[48:13] | with my scalpel and get a drop of blood | 切开你的脸颊 取上一滴血 |
[48:14] | to remember you by, but I can’t risk | 以此留念 不过我不能冒险 |
[48:17] | anyone finding a blood slide ever again. | 让人再发现血液玻片 |
[48:20] | You’re a fuckin’ freak. | 你他妈神经病 |
[48:22] | I do things different now. | 现在我变了 |
[48:26] | The memory of killing you will have to be enough. | 保存杀掉你的回忆就够了 |
[48:29] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[48:31] | That would be a twist– | 那可是惊天逆转 |
[48:35] | and not one that’s gonna happen tonight. | 今晚没戏了 |
[48:41] | No! | 不 |
[48:46] | You were supposed to be a way out of the tangle | 你本应该是我和我妹妹 |
[48:48] | I was in with my sister, | 化解矛盾的神器 |
[48:51] | a thread she could follow to understand me better, | 使她能够更加理解我 |
[48:54] | to accept me, even. | 甚至接受我 |
[48:57] | But she and I lost each other. | 但我和她错失良机 |
[49:01] | She almost lost herself, going after you. | 她差点迷失自我 因为追查你 |
[49:06] | She wanted to catch you just as much as I did. | 她和我一样 都想抓到你 |
[49:11] | Who knows, maybe our relationship | 谁知道呢 或许我们的关系 |
[49:12] | can rise from your ashes. | 能在你灰烬中升温 |
[49:17] | No. | 不 |
[49:18] | No! | 不 |
[49:53] | It’s time for everyone to move on. | 我们的生活都要继续 |
[50:11] | Good-bye, friends. | 再见了 朋友们 |
[51:00] | You came. | 你来了 |
[51:03] | I wasn’t sure you would. | 我不确定你会来 |
[51:06] | Me neither. | 我也不确定 |
[51:11] | What am I doing here? | 我在这干什么 |
[51:16] | Uh, that smoke… | 那股烟 |
[51:28] | It’s Speltzer. | 是斯佩尔茨 |
[51:41] | Did you do this for me? | 你这么做是为了我吗 |
[51:50] | No. | 不 |
[52:00] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[52:09] | Glad. | 很开心 |
[52:22] | What does that make me? | 这会让我变成什么 |
[52:32] | Human. | 人 |