时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Laguerta found a blood slide | 洛格丽塔在教堂找到了 |
[00:13] | with Travis Marshall’s blood on it at the fucking church. | 一片有崔维斯·马歇尔血迹的玻片 |
[00:16] | I talked her into letting me help | 我跟她说让我帮忙 |
[00:17] | with the Bay Harbor Butcher investigation | 一起调查海湾屠夫案 |
[00:19] | so I can keep tabs on what’s happening. | 也好我密切注意事情发展动向 |
[00:21] | You what? | 你什么 |
[00:24] | That toy isn’t bringing back memories | 这玩意儿勾起的可不是 |
[00:26] | of being scared. | 担惊受怕的回忆 |
[00:27] | She was straddled by her assailant. | 袭击者骑在她身上 |
[00:33] | Wayne didn’t kill that woman. | 那女人不是韦恩杀的 |
[00:34] | Well, it was someone smaller. | 凶手个子更小 |
[00:36] | Stabbed the woman over and over | 一遍又一遍刺那个女孩 |
[00:37] | until the knife got so bloody. | 直到刀上都是血 |
[00:39] | Her hand slipped along the edge of the sharp blade, | 凶手刀没握紧 |
[00:41] | cutting her palm very deeply. | 刀刃深深划伤了手掌 |
[00:44] | Everything you’ve said is a lie. | 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[00:47] | That’s my story… | 我说的供词 |
[00:49] | And I’m sticking to it. | 我不会改的 |
[00:52] | Did you get the blood report back? | 挖上来尸体的血样报告 |
[00:54] | From the bodies from the dig? | 你拿到了吗 |
[00:56] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[00:58] | Anything I should know? | 有什么我需要知道的 |
[01:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:03] | Just forget about work. | 忘了工作吧 |
[01:05] | Joey Quinn. | 乔·奎恩 |
[01:06] | Used to have an understanding with him. | 我们一度和他达成过共识 |
[01:08] | Leave a bag of cash in his car, | 往他的车里扔一袋钱 |
[01:09] | and he’d do whatever we asked. | 让他做什么都行 |
[01:17] | He drew his gun as the attacker fired. | 他拔枪同时 袭击者也开枪 |
[01:22] | This blood is from a defensive wound. | 这血迹来自防御性伤口 |
[01:27] | So, you got arrested, there’ll be a trial, | 你被捕了 将接受审判 |
[01:29] | you’ll go to prison for a long time. | 会在监狱里待很长时间 |
[01:32] | Does that mean this is over? | 那是否意味着一切都结束了 |
[01:34] | No. | 不 |
[03:34] | Hannah Mckay. | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[03:36] | She stabbed a woman five times. | 她捅了一个女人五刀 |
[03:38] | And since I found out, | 我知道后 |
[03:39] | all I can think about is giving her what she deserves. | 只想给她应得的下场 |
[03:42] | Maybe she deserves a little slack. | 或许她应得少许宽恕 |
[03:45] | When she killed that woman, she was only 15. | 她杀那个女人的时候只有15岁 |
[03:47] | Scared of Wayne. On the run. | 惧怕韦恩 正在逃亡 |
[03:50] | It could have been a one-time thing. | 她可能只干了这么一次 |
[03:51] | I saw the way she touched her trophies. | 我见过她抚摸战利品的样子 |
[03:54] | Nostalgic. | 充满怀念 |
[03:56] | And when you like to kill, you don’t just stop. | 一旦爱上杀戮 就无法停止 |
[03:59] | She must have killed again since Wayne. | 韦恩入狱后她肯定又开杀戒 |
[04:01] | You have no evidence to support that. | 你没有证据 |
[04:04] | Her husband died of a heart attack at 40? | 她丈夫40岁时死于心脏病突发 |
[04:06] | Perfect health, no family history. | 非常健康 无家族病史 |
[04:08] | Seems suspicious. | 很可疑 |
[04:09] | You’re really reaching here, Dexter. | 你还真调查这么详细 德克斯特 |
[04:11] | I know she killed her husband. I can feel it. | 我知道是她杀了她丈夫 我能感觉到 |
[04:14] | I just need proof. | 只是需要证据 |
[04:16] | Don’t you have more pressing concerns? | 你没有更紧急的事要担心吗 |
[04:18] | Debra. Laguerta. | 黛布拉 洛格丽塔 |
[04:20] | Isaak. | 艾萨克 |
[04:21] | Why do you think I need a kill so badly? | 你为什么觉得我如此渴望杀戮 |
[04:28] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:30] | To talk to her. | 去跟她谈谈 |
[04:31] | Get her to slip up about her husband. | 套套她丈夫的事 |
[04:33] | Give me a lead. | 找点线索 |
[04:35] | What makes you think she’ll tell you anything? | 你凭什么认为她会说漏 |
[04:38] | Last time you saw her, you accused her of murder. | 你上次见到她的时候 还说她谋杀 |
[04:41] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[04:43] | I need a peace offering. | 我得带点求和礼 |
[04:48] | This is a big opportunity for the department. | 这对局里来说是个重大的机遇 |
[04:50] | Arresting the head of the Koshka Brotherhood | 逮捕克什卡兄弟会的头目 |
[04:52] | is as good as getting John fucking Gotti. | 跟抓到约翰·高蒂一样重要 |
[04:53] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟了 |
[04:58] | I can’t even be late without making Deb angry. | 我都不能迟到 否则黛布会生气 |
[05:00] | You all did great work. | 你们都做得很好 |
[05:02] | The arraignment went well, and Sirko was denied bail. | 提讯进展顺利 瑟科被拒绝保释 |
[05:04] | But he has a small army of lawyers, | 但他有一帮子律师 |
[05:06] | and I’m sure they’re already putting his bail up for review. | 我确定他们已经提出保释申请复审 |
[05:09] | No way he’ll get out. Not on three counts of murder. | 他别想再出来了 身负三起谋杀案 |
[05:11] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 但愿如此 |
[05:12] | So do I. As long as Isaak’s behind bars, | 我也这么希望 只要艾萨克还在狱中 |
[05:15] | I’ll have time to deal with Hannah. | 我就有时间跟汉娜周旋 |
[05:16] | Of course he’s right. | 一定如他所说 |
[05:17] | The guy killed three fucking Colombians. | 那家伙杀了三个哥伦比亚人 |
[05:19] | Plus, we have blood evidence that puts Sirko at the scene. | 另外 我们有血迹证明瑟科就在案场 |
[05:21] | None of that will matter | 如果那帮律师称他正当防卫 |
[05:23] | if his team claims self defense. | 证据就都没用 |
[05:24] | It’s a solid case, Lieutenant. | 这案子没有转圜的余地 警督 |
[05:26] | But we still need to make sure that the captain is prepared | 但我们还得确保警监已准备好 |
[05:28] | for any questions the D.A. may ask. | 接受地方检察官的盘问 |
[05:30] | Look, we have all seen cases | 原本板上钉钉的案子又重审 |
[05:32] | that we thought were a sure thing go south. | 我们都经历过这种事 |
[05:34] | The right lawyers, the right jury, | 碰上狡诈律师 无脑陪审团 |
[05:36] | anything can happen. | 一切皆有可能 |
[05:37] | Which is why the D.A. wants to make sure it doesn’t. | 因此当地检察官才要确保不会重蹈覆辙 |
[05:51] | At least I can make a peace offering to one woman in my life. | 至少我可以给命中这个女人送份求和礼 |
[05:56] | If I want Hannah to give me the time of day, | 如果想让汉娜告诉我事发时间 |
[05:58] | I need to show her I’m not a threat. | 得告诉她我没威胁 |
[06:00] | And how do you intend to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[06:03] | I haven’t filled out the blood report | 挖出来那些尸体的 |
[06:05] | for those bodies we dug up yet. | 血样报告我还没做 |
[06:06] | I could fudge it. Omit some key facts. | 我可以编 把重点省略 |
[06:09] | Forget to run the blood on the victim’s | 不取受害者裙子上的血迹 |
[06:11] | dress for Hannah’s DNA. | 与汉娜的DNA对比 |
[06:14] | The cops think Wayne Randall killed those people. | 警方认为韦恩·兰德尔杀了那些人 |
[06:16] | If I don’t tell them otherwise, they won’t know different. | 如果我不说实情 他们也不知道 |
[06:19] | Didn’t you promise your sister | 你不是向妹妹保证 |
[06:20] | you wouldn’t take cases from the police? | 不再插手警方的案子吗 |
[06:23] | Hannah has immunity. | 汉娜有豁免权 |
[06:27] | Nothing the cops can do. | 警方拿她没办法 |
[06:28] | Telling Deb will only make her crazy. | 告诉黛布只会让她发疯 |
[06:31] | And what, you think you’ll just show Hannah | 你以为给汉娜看报告的复本 |
[06:32] | a copy of this report, and she’ll confess? | 她就会供认吗 |
[06:34] | Tell you she killed her husband? | 告诉你她杀了自己的丈夫 |
[06:38] | What other choice do I have? | 我还有其他选择吗 |
[06:55] | You’re blocking my view. | 你挡住我了 |
[07:01] | It’s a wall. | 不过是堵墙 |
[07:03] | To you, perhaps. | 对你来说可能是 |
[07:06] | To me it’s a blank canvas. | 对我就是一块空白的画布 |
[07:07] | A projection screen for the mind. | 是思想的投影屏幕 |
[07:10] | You killed three of our boys, smartass. | 你杀了我们三个弟兄 老滑头 |
[07:13] | You’re not gonna sound so smart | 等你血流如注的时候 |
[07:14] | when you’re bleeding like a stuck pig. | 就没这么滑头了 |
[07:22] | Right. | 对 |
[07:27] | You and your Colombian friends haven’t really | 你和你的哥伦比亚哥们儿 |
[07:28] | thought this through. | 一直没把这事儿想清楚 |
[07:30] | Now, as a businessman… | 我是个生意人 |
[07:32] | I’ve found you have to weigh short-term gains | 建议你权衡短期收益 |
[07:34] | against long-term consequences. | 和长期后果 |
[07:37] | True, you and your men could retaliate. | 对 你和你的人可以报复我 |
[07:39] | In the short-term, I’d be dead. | 短期来说 我难逃一死 |
[07:40] | But I’m not the only member of the Koshkas. | 但我也不是克什卡的唯一成员 |
[07:43] | I could have 100 men here within the hour | 万一我出事 |
[07:45] | should anything happen to me, understand? | 立马就能招来一百号人 明白吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[07:51] | We outnumber you. We outgun you. | 我们人数超过你 武器胜过你 |
[07:54] | Quite frankly, we’re smarter than you. | 老实说 我们比你们聪明 |
[07:57] | So I’m afraid, | 所以我担心 |
[07:58] | in the long-term, | 从长期来看 |
[08:00] | your plan falls a little short. | 你的计划还不周密 |
[08:06] | Now, the art of any deal is negotiation. | 生意的诀窍是谈判 |
[08:09] | Have we come to terms? | 我们达成协议了吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:32] | Hi, you’ve reached George Novikov. | 你好 我是乔治·诺维科夫 |
[08:34] | Leave me a message. | 请留言 |
[08:35] | George, it’s Isaak. | 乔治 我艾萨克 |
[08:37] | I need you to pay me a visit. | 快来探监 |
[08:38] | It’s urgent. | 有要事 |
[08:49] | Hannah should be on her way back | 汉娜现在应该在 |
[08:50] | from the flower mart right about now. | 从花市回来的路上 |
[08:52] | I’ll be able to catch her before I go to work. | 我要在上班前抓住她 |
[09:01] | I’ve watched her for days. | 监视她好几天了 |
[09:02] | She never changes her schedule. | 她的行程从不改变 |
[09:29] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[09:31] | Great, you’re a stalker. | 你个跟踪狂 |
[09:35] | What happened to Peter Cottontail? | 小兔子怎么了 |
[09:37] | Poison. | 毒死了 |
[09:39] | Rabbits kill my plants, so…I kill them. | 兔子破坏我的花草 所以杀了它们 |
[09:42] | You could just trap them and let ’em go. | 你可以诱捕它们 然后再放掉 |
[09:44] | When you do that, they come back. | 可这么做 它们还会回来 |
[09:46] | I do what I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[09:48] | Remind me to never show up on your property uninvited. | 这提醒了我不该不请自来 |
[09:52] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[09:54] | So you’ve accused me of murder, animal cruelty. | 你曾指控我谋杀 现在再加一残害动物罪 |
[09:58] | – Anything else? – Actually, I came to apologize. | -还有别的吗 -其实 我是来道歉的 |
[10:04] | It’s a copy of the blood report | 这是一份血样报告复本 |
[10:06] | from the bodies you helped us find. | 关于你帮我们找到的那些尸体 |
[10:09] | Wayne Randall’s victims. | 韦恩·兰德尔的受害者 |
[10:13] | Wayne’s victims, huh? | 韦恩的受害者 |
[10:14] | The blood evidence was inconclusive. | 血液证据无果 |
[10:17] | I realized it when I got back to my lab. | 我回到实验室后才发现 |
[10:19] | I shouldn’t have accused you. I’m really sorry. | 我不该指控你 真的对不起 |
[10:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | It takes a real gentleman to admit when he’s wrong. | 勇于认错才叫绅士 |
[10:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | You have a little, uh… | 你这有点… |
[10:40] | dirt. | 脏 |
[10:42] | Occupational hazard. | 职业危害 |
[10:44] | I can get pretty dirty. | 经常弄得灰头土脸 |
[10:47] | Right. | 对 |
[10:50] | Remember why you’re here. Dead husband. | 想想你为何来此 死去的丈夫 |
[10:53] | Since I’m here, I could use a plant for my apartment. | 我既然都来了 不如买盆花带家里 |
[10:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:57] | A plant? | 买花 |
[11:01] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:11] | Any idea what you’re looking for? | 有特别喜好吗 |
[11:13] | Just a plant. Something…planty. | 就一盆花 花花草草就行 |
[11:16] | You’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[11:18] | Well, why don’t you tell me about your place? | 跟我说说你的住处吧 |
[11:21] | So I can get a better idea. | 这样才好帮你挑选 |
[11:23] | It’s, uh, one bedroom, | 房子是单卧 |
[11:26] | on the water, lots of sunlight. | 在海边 日照充足 |
[11:28] | You live alone? | 你一个人住 |
[11:29] | Currently, yeah. You? | 目前是 你呢 |
[11:31] | Currently…yeah. | 目前是 |
[11:33] | And before? | 之前呢 |
[11:35] | I was married for a little while. | 我有过一次短暂的婚姻 |
[11:38] | Unfortunately, he passed away. | 很不幸 他去世了 |
[11:42] | How about this one? | 这一株怎么样 |
[11:43] | If you take good care of it, it’ll last for years. | 如果你悉心照料 它能活好几年呢 |
[11:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:47] | I always figured once you took flowers home, | 我总以为你把花草带回家 |
[11:49] | they’d already started to die. | 它们就开始凋谢了 |
[11:51] | That’s kind of a morbid outlook. | 这种观点还真是病态 |
[11:53] | Is it? Yeah, I guess I’m kind of, | 是吗 或许我自己 |
[11:55] | maybe, a morbid guy. | 是个病态男吧 |
[12:01] | So how’d he die, your husband? | 那你丈夫怎么死的 |
[12:03] | Um, heart attack. | 心脏病 |
[12:05] | But, we really don’t need to talk about it. | 不过没必要说这些吧 |
[12:10] | We can, though, if you want to. | 要是你愿意 说说也好 |
[12:11] | I mean, I understand. My wife… | 我是指我能理解你 我的妻子 |
[12:14] | died too. | 也死了 |
[12:16] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:18] | Eh, she was murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[12:20] | Oh, god, that’s, uh… that’s awful. | 天呐 真可怕 |
[12:25] | Different from your situation, obviously. | 明显和你的情况不同 |
[12:31] | All this doom and gloom. | 尽是些倒霉事 |
[12:34] | You mind if we change the subject? | 想换个话题吗 |
[12:37] | I do, actually. But if her husband’s off-limits, | 当然不想 但如果不能聊她丈夫 |
[12:39] | I’ll have to take another tack. | 就只能从另一处入手 |
[12:41] | So how long have you had this place? | 这花房你入手多久了 |
[12:43] | About a year. | 大约一年 |
[12:45] | Worked for the previous owner before that. | 之前在这里为前主人打工 |
[12:47] | Beverly Grey. | 贝弗莉·格雷 |
[12:48] | Amazing woman. | 很好一人 |
[12:49] | I’ve kept the business exactly the same | 我现在的经营模式 |
[12:51] | as when she ran it. | 和她那时一模一样 |
[12:52] | Same clients, same schedule. | 同样的客户 同样的时间表 |
[12:54] | I even kept her handyman on. | 连杂工都是同一批人 |
[12:56] | Where is she now? Retired? | 她去哪了 退休了 |
[12:58] | She passed away about a year ago. | 一年前去世了 |
[12:59] | That’s when I took over. | 然后我接手了这个花房 |
[13:01] | Huh. Dead husband, dead mentor. | 丈夫死了 师傅也死了 |
[13:04] | It was actually a really | 那真是一段 |
[13:05] | sad time, so I’d– | 难受的日子 |
[13:07] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我们还是不要谈这个了 |
[13:09] | Sorry, I wasn’t going for more doom and gloom. | 抱歉 没想到让我弄得更伤感了 |
[13:11] | Seems you have a knack. | 看来你有这种天赋 |
[13:17] | Well I should get going. I gotta get to work. | 我得走了 还要回去工作 |
[13:19] | But you still haven’t picked a plant. | 可是你还没选盆花呢 |
[13:24] | That one. | 就那个 |
[13:26] | Pink. Really? | 真要粉的 |
[13:31] | What do I owe you? | 多少钱 |
[13:36] | Consider it a gift. | 算是礼物吧 |
[13:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | See ya around. | 回头见 |
[13:43] | Since Hannah stabbed her first victim, | 汉娜捅死第一个受害者后 |
[13:45] | two people close to her have died. | 身边又死了两位 |
[13:47] | Seems I’m not the only one | 看来她也像我一样 |
[13:48] | with a knack for doom and gloom. | 也会施展厄毒之术 |
[13:54] | Beverly Grey. | 贝弗莉·格雷 |
[13:54] | 《迈阿密先驱报》 讣告: 贝弗莉·格雷 | |
[13:55] | The deceased mentor of Hannah Mckay. | 汉娜·麦凯的已故师傅 |
[13:59] | I paid a visit to the clerk of county. | 我去找了一下郡职员 |
[14:01] | Beverly’s will listed Hannah as her lone beneficiary. | 贝弗莉遗嘱指定汉娜为唯一继承人 |
[14:04] | 贝弗莉·格雷的遗嘱(复印件) 1.我声明此前签署的一切遗嘱作废 2.我指定汉娜·麦凯为唯一遗嘱执行人 3.我将所有遗产赠于…(汉娜) | |
[14:06] | Makes sense. | 合情合理 |
[14:06] | No children, no immediate family. | 没子嗣 无近亲 |
[14:09] | Why wouldn’t Beverly leave Hannah her legacy? | 贝弗莉把遗产给汉娜有什么奇怪的 |
[14:14] | But if Hannah were Beverly’s heir apparent, | 但假如汉娜是贝弗莉的合法继承人 |
[14:16] | it would give her motive for murder. | 她就有动机行凶 |
[14:21] | The question is, is Hannah responsible for her death? | 问题是汉娜到底有没有行凶 |
[14:25] | Cause of death, heart attack. | 死因 心衰 |
[14:28] | Just like her husband. Seems suspicious. | 和她丈夫一样 其中有蹊跷 |
[14:31] | Or not. | 或巧合 |
[14:32] | Heart disease is the leading cause of death in this country. | 心脏衰竭是美国人第一大死因 |
[14:35] | Hell, it got me. | 我也是这么死的 |
[14:38] | What about poison? | 那下毒呢 |
[14:39] | That’s the way women usually kill. | 女人常用的杀人手法 |
[14:42] | Safe. Detached. | 安全 不易发现 |
[14:45] | She poisons rabbits, Dexter. | 德克斯特 她给兔子下毒 |
[14:47] | It doesn’t mean she poisons people. | 并不代表她就会给人下毒 |
[14:49] | Why are you so convinced she’s still a killer? | 为什么你如此确信她还有杀人 |
[14:58] | I know that face. | 我认识那张脸 |
[15:02] | 萨尔·普莱斯著 狂奔中的爱情 韦恩·兰德尔和汉娜·麦凯的故事 | |
[15:02] | Sal Price. | 萨尔·普莱斯 |
[15:04] | Maybe he can tell me something about Hannah | 也许他知道些我不知道的 |
[15:06] | I don’t already know. | 有关汉娜的事 |
[15:15] | Hey, was that Sal Price? | 嗨 刚才不是萨尔·普莱斯吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. What do you care? | 是又关你什么事 |
[15:18] | I read his book. I’m a fan. | 我有买他的书 是他粉丝 |
[15:19] | Since when do you read true crime? | 什么时候你对罪案故事感兴趣了 |
[15:21] | Since we started working on the Wayne Randall case. | 从调查韦恩·兰德尔一案开始 |
[15:23] | Guess I’m learning all kinds of new things about you. | 看来我要不断更新对你的认识了 |
[15:26] | What was Price doing here? | 普莱斯来这里干什么 |
[15:27] | He heard we dug up more Wayne Randall victims. | 他听说我们挖出了更多韦恩的受害者 |
[15:30] | He wants to update and reissue his book. | 就想把这些写到他书里 |
[15:32] | He asked if he could see the case files. | 他询问是否可以看这些卷宗 |
[15:33] | – I said I’d have copies made. – Shit. | -我告诉他可以复印 -遭了 |
[15:36] | The case is closed. What’s the big deal? | 案子都结了 没什么大不了吧 |
[15:38] | I fudged the blood report, for starters. | 我一开始就篡改了血样报告 |
[15:40] | No, it’s just-was he leaving? | 没有 他打算走了吗 |
[15:42] | I want to ask him to sign my book. | 我还想让他在书上签名呢 |
[15:43] | He went down to the coffee truck | 他在我复印时候 |
[15:45] | while I’m having the copies made. | 去楼下便利车买咖啡了 |
[15:46] | I’m sure he’d love to. | 他会深感荣幸的 |
[15:54] | – Coffee. – Mr. Price? | -咖啡 -普莱斯先生 |
[15:56] | Hi. Dexter morgan. | 我叫德克斯特·摩根 |
[15:58] | I’m a big fan. | 你的粉丝 |
[16:00] | I was hoping maybe I could get an autograph? | 能不能给我签个名 |
[16:03] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:04] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[16:05] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[16:07] | Any relation to the lieutenant? | 摩根警督的亲戚 |
[16:09] | Yeah, she’s my sister. She says you’re writing | 没错 她是我妹妹 她说你在写 |
[16:12] | an update on the new bodies. That’s exciting. | 新尸体的补记 真是太好了 |
[16:15] | Is she single? | 她是单身吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, last time I checked. | 据我所知是的 |
[16:20] | Look, I should warn you. | 我得提前告诉你 |
[16:21] | Since we’re talking about a solved crime, | 因为这是已完结案件 |
[16:23] | I didn’t really put that much time into my blood report. | 所以血样报告上我没花多少精力 |
[16:26] | That’s okay, I usually have my own guy take a look. | 没关系 我通常都会请认识人复查一下 |
[16:28] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[16:29] | What are you hoping to find? | 你想找什么呢 |
[16:32] | Let’s just say, I have a little theory | 这么说吧 我有个想法 |
[16:33] | that Hannah Mckay deserves her own sequel. | 汉娜·麦凯的故事值得出个续集 |
[16:36] | So does your sister date, or– | 你妹妹有没有跟别人交往 |
[16:39] | You’re writing a book about Hannah Mckay? | 你在写关于汉娜·麦凯的书 |
[16:41] | What are the highlights? | 有什么亮点 |
[16:44] | Come on, give me something. Just a teaser, | 来嘛 透露一点 |
[16:46] | for a fan. | 给粉丝预告下 |
[16:49] | Only if you put in a good word for me with your sister. | 那你答应在你妹面前帮我美言几句 |
[16:52] | Sure. | 成交 |
[16:54] | So, Hannah Mckay? | 汉娜·麦凯怎么了 |
[16:57] | Right, so, get this. | 这么说吧 |
[16:59] | Right out of juvie, Hannah moves into a halfway house. | 刚离开少管所 汉娜就去了感化院 |
[17:02] | Seems like all’s going well, | 一切看起来都不错 |
[17:03] | until she accuses some counselor of abusing her, sexually. | 直到她指控某辅导员性侵她 |
[17:08] | So what happened? | 怎么处理的呢 |
[17:09] | Nothing. Guy gets a slap on the wrist. | 不了了之 那家伙只受到轻微处罚 |
[17:10] | But, a couple of weeks later, | 但几个星期后 |
[17:12] | He drops dead. | 他死了 |
[17:14] | Rat poisoning. | 老鼠药中毒 |
[17:16] | Sound like a coincidence to you? | 你觉得是巧合吗 |
[17:18] | Wow, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[17:20] | Three makes a pattern. Maybe they all got in her way. | 三件不可能都是巧合 也许他们都妨碍到她了 |
[17:22] | Well, that’s all you’re getting out of me. | 好了 只能透露这么多 |
[17:24] | You want the rest, read the book. | 欲知后事如何就去买我的书 |
[17:27] | I’m gonna go check on those files. | 我会看看这些卷宗 |
[17:29] | Pleasure to meet you, Dexter Morgan. | 很高兴认识你 德克斯特·摩根 |
[17:34] | I will read your book, Mr. Price. | 我会读你的书的 普莱斯先生 |
[17:37] | But I won’t be waiting for it to come out in hard copy. | 可是我等不及你出书了 |
[17:40] | You are now officially my favorite lieutenant. | 你现在成为了我最喜欢的警督 |
[17:42] | Can I buy you an adult beverage as a token of my appreciation? | 可以请你喝一杯表达谢意吗 |
[17:45] | Some place dark and not too loud? | 找个幽静的地方 |
[17:47] | – That sounds like a date. – Not to me. | -听起来是约会 -哪儿啊 |
[17:50] | It sounds like a beautiful police lieutenant | 只是一位美丽女警督 |
[17:52] | sharing an evening with a handsome crime writer. | 与帅气罪案小说家共度良宵而已 |
[17:54] | Can I take a rain check? | 改天好吗 |
[17:57] | – Sorry. – Don’t be. I get it. | -抱歉 -没关系 明白 |
[17:59] | Me coming in here, asking you out. | 我一来就约你出去 |
[18:01] | You probably think I’m trying to write your story. | 你大概怀疑我想写你的故事 |
[18:03] | – Which, I’m not, by the way. – My story? | -保证没这个意思 -关于我的故事 |
[18:05] | You know, being engaged to the ice truck killer. | 就是与冰柜杀手交往 |
[18:07] | – I’m sure you got the bejesus – Shit, that hadn’t even | -我肯定你已经为此 -操 |
[18:09] | occurred to me. Is that what you’re doing? | 我都没想过 你就为这吗 |
[18:10] | – I just said I wasn’t. – Well how do I know that’s not | -我刚刚否认 -我怎么知道这是不是 |
[18:11] | some fucked up tactic? | 他妈的欲擒故纵 |
[18:13] | Are you always this defensive? | 你一直都这么难接近吗 |
[18:17] | Sorry, I didn’t– | 抱歉 我 |
[18:18] | I didn’t mean to be defensive. | 我反应过激了 |
[18:20] | I’m just not really in a dating mode. | 不过我真没什么约会心情 |
[18:23] | Dating mode. Wow. That’s a thing. | 约会心情 哇 新名词 |
[18:26] | My life is really fucking complicated. | 我的生活太他妈复杂 |
[18:28] | Fine, but, for the record… | 好吧 不过实话实说 |
[18:31] | I like complicated. | 我喜欢复杂的东西 |
[18:32] | So if you happen to change your mind… | 那么如果你改变主意 |
[18:36] | Give me a call. | 打电话给我 |
[18:52] | Oh, sorry, had garlic for lunch. | 抱歉 中午吃了大蒜 |
[18:55] | You have gum in here, yes? | 你这里有口香糖吧 |
[18:59] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[19:01] | George left it in my car | 乔治上次趁我进俱乐部时 |
[19:02] | the last time I was at the club. | 塞我车里的 |
[19:04] | Figured you knew about it. | 我以为你知道 |
[19:06] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么给你钱 |
[19:10] | He used to give me cash to look the other way | 以前我做缉毒时 他给我钱 |
[19:12] | back when I worked narcotics. | 让我睁只眼闭只眼 |
[19:17] | I thought you were joking when you said you were a dirty cop. | 你以前说你是腐败警察 我以为是说笑 |
[19:20] | I was joking. | 我确实在开玩笑 |
[19:21] | I’m a good cop. | 我是个好警察 |
[19:24] | I also like money. | 同时我也爱钱 |
[19:25] | Joey. | 乔 |
[19:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:29] | When I took it, I figured George | 我接下钱的时候 以为乔治 |
[19:30] | was gonna ask me for something small, | 只是让我帮个小忙 |
[19:32] | but now that Isaak’s been arrested | 但现在艾萨克入狱 |
[19:34] | I’m not sure I want to do | 我也不知道 |
[19:35] | whatever it is they’re gonna ask me to do. | 自己是否还想帮他们了 |
[19:38] | You’re sure you didn’t know about this? | 你真的不知道这些事吗 |
[19:40] | If I did, I would have told you to give it back. | 我要是知道 肯定会叫你把钱还回去 |
[19:44] | You’re giving this back, right? | 你会把钱换退给他们吧 |
[19:47] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正在考虑 |
[19:47] | Joey, these are dangerous people | 乔 这些人都是亡命之徒 |
[19:49] | You know, there’s like 10 grand in that bag. | 可袋子里至少有一万美金 |
[19:52] | What good is money if you’re dead? | 要是你死了这些钱还有屁用 |
[20:09] | I’m not for sale. | 我不是商品 |
[20:12] | Take care of yourself. | 自己当心点儿 |
[20:24] | Price is going through my evidence at the police station. | 普莱斯正在警察局翻阅我的证据 |
[20:28] | Turn around is fair play. | 来而不往非礼也 |
[20:40] | Hopefully his thoughts about Hannah are a little more organized. | 但愿他对汉娜的观点能整齐些 |
[20:54] | Looks like Price and I share an obsession. | 看来我跟普莱斯正痴迷一件事 |
[20:57] | But he’s had years to follow Hannah’s every move. | 可他监视汉娜已有不少年 |
[21:02] | I need to catch up. | 我得跟上他 |
[21:16] | Price’s source material. | 普莱斯的原始资料 |
[21:18] | I’ll have to come back to see what he has on me. | 下次回来看看他查了我什么 |
[21:20] | Right now, I have to get in and get out. | 现在我得速战速决 |
[21:28] | A blood test for Hannah’s mentor Beverly Grey. | 汉娜老师贝弗莉·格雷的血液测试 |
[21:34] | Whatever it means, I’ll bet Price wrote about it. | 不管有什么 我猜普莱斯已经写下来了 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m fine, come on. | 太好了 走吧 |
[21:57] | So have you heard from Louis? | 你有路易斯的消息吗 |
[21:59] | No. Thank god. | 没有 谢天谢地 |
[22:02] | I mean, hookers? Gross. | 他居然叫鸡 下流 |
[22:06] | Who does that? | 谁会这么恶心 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:12] | Gross. | 下流 |
[22:14] | So what do you think of this place? | 你觉得这个地方怎么样 |
[22:18] | I guess it’s cute. | 我觉得还不错 |
[22:20] | Kind of a dive. | 就是档次有点低 |
[22:21] | Because the owner’s thinking about selling… | 现在店家考虑出售这里 |
[22:24] | and I’m thinking about buying. | 我想把这儿盘下来 |
[22:26] | Angel, how are you gonna find the time to run a restaurant | 安吉尔 你局里都忙成什么样了 |
[22:28] | with all the hours you put in at the station? | 哪还有时间经营饭店呢 |
[22:30] | I could just retire. | 我可以退下来干 |
[22:32] | I’ve put in my 20 years. | 我已经干了20年警察了 |
[22:34] | So you’re just gonna quit? | 你要辞职吗 |
[22:36] | – Retire. – Do something else? | -是退休 -那还瞎折腾啊 |
[22:38] | – Yeah. – Look, Angel… | -对 -听着 安吉尔 |
[22:40] | You’re my brother, and I love you. | 你是我哥 我爱你 |
[22:44] | But this is a big decision. | 但这可是个大决定 |
[22:47] | And we both know you’re impulsive. | 你我都清楚 你就爱冲动 |
[22:49] | You get these crazy ideas, | 这些疯狂的想法 |
[22:51] | like you want to buy a racetrack– | 就像你想买跑马场 |
[22:52] | I don’t get these crazy– | 我这想法不疯狂 |
[22:53] | You do, and then you end up divorced… | 就是疯狂 你现在婚姻也没了 |
[22:54] | – Shh. – with a broken down Trans Am, | -小声点儿 -开着辆破火鸟 |
[22:56] | and barely enough money to pay the rent. | 连房租都快付不起了 |
[23:11] | I see you brought Jurg. | 带于尔格来了 |
[23:12] | So good to see you both getting on in my absence. | 这很好 我不在你俩还合得来 |
[23:15] | What, are you kidding? Since you’ve been arrested, | 开什么玩笑 你进去以后 |
[23:17] | I can’t take a shit without lurch breathing down my neck. | 我整天做事都提心吊胆 |
[23:20] | Well someone has to keep an eye on you while I’m in here. | 我不在的时候 应该有人看着你 |
[23:26] | So what’s the big emergency? | 到底是什么大事情 |
[23:28] | You need to get me out of here, | 你必须把我弄出去 |
[23:30] | as soon as humanly possible. | 越快越好 |
[23:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:33] | Nothing. | 目前为止 |
[23:35] | Yet. | 还没事 |
[23:36] | But I’d really like to avoid killing anyone in here. | 但我尽量不在里面杀人 |
[23:41] | It would get in the way of my being released. | 否则就更难出去了 |
[23:46] | Have you heard from detective Quinn? | 你跟奎恩警探联系了吗 |
[23:50] | He, um… he gave back the money. | 他 他把钱退回来了 |
[23:55] | Which is weird, because he’s never turned down a payoff before. | 真奇怪 他以前从没退过钱 |
[24:03] | George… | 乔治 |
[24:06] | Do not disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[24:31] | Quinn. Reservation for two. | 奎恩 两位预定 |
[24:33] | Your other party has already arrived. | 另外一位已经到了 |
[24:35] | Right this way, Mr. Quinn. | 这边走 奎恩先生 |
[24:47] | Enjoy your dinner. | 请用晚餐 |
[24:52] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈什么意思 |
[24:54] | Where’s Nadia? | 纳迪娅在哪儿 |
[24:57] | If you hurt her, I will put a bullet | 你要是敢伤她 我一定会 |
[25:00] | through your motherfucking head. | 打爆你的狗头 |
[25:02] | Easy, detective. Don’t make a scene. | 别激动警探 别人都往这儿看了 |
[25:05] | Nadia is a valuable commodity. | 纳迪娅价值可高了 |
[25:08] | We wouldn’t do that. Not unless we had to. | 若非必要时候 我们不会伤她的 |
[25:22] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想让我怎样 |
[25:23] | I don’t want shit. | 不是我 |
[25:25] | But Isaak Sirko, | 是艾萨克·瑟科 |
[25:26] | he wants you to lose the blood evidence | 他想让你丢掉把他和 |
[25:28] | linking him to the Colombian murders. | 哥伦比亚谋杀案扯上关系的血液证据 |
[25:30] | Why the fuck would I do that for you? | 我他妈凭什么要听你的 |
[25:32] | Well, you took our money for starters. | 因为你一开始已经拿了我们的钱 |
[25:33] | And I gave it back. | 但我还回来了 |
[25:35] | I don’t owe you shit. | 我现在屁都不欠你 |
[25:36] | Not the way Isaak sees it. | 艾萨克可不这么觉得 |
[25:38] | Now, he did you a favor by taking out those Colombian scumbags. | 他帮你收拾过哥伦比亚混混 |
[25:41] | As soon as you let him go, | 只要你一放他出来 |
[25:42] | he’ll head back to the Ukraine. | 他立马就回乌克兰 |
[25:44] | You’ll never hear from him again. | 跟你老死不相往来 |
[25:46] | It’s not that big a deal. | 这不是什么难事吧 |
[25:47] | Then find someone else. | 找别人干吧 |
[25:48] | Now why would we do that when we have you? | 我们有你 还找别人干什么呢 |
[25:54] | Joey, come on. | 乔 帮帮忙 |
[25:56] | You know we got you. | 我们在一条船上 |
[26:01] | What happens if I don’t cooperate? | 我要是不帮呢 |
[26:05] | I’m thinking of transferring Nadia | 我会考虑把纳迪娅 |
[26:07] | to one of our sex clubs in Dubai. | 弄到迪拜的风月场 |
[26:10] | But she’s a strong girl. | 但她是个坚强的姑娘 |
[26:12] | She’ll last a couple weeks before she slits her wrists. | 在她割腕自杀之前一定能撑上几个星期 |
[26:18] | If I do this… | 如果我答应你们 |
[26:21] | Nadia’s a free woman. | 你得还纳迪娅自由 |
[26:24] | You give me her fucking passport, understand? | 把她的护照给我 明白没 |
[26:27] | Deal. | 成交 |
[26:29] | And I’ll do you one better. | 我顺便再帮你个忙 |
[26:31] | You can even keep the cash. | 那些钱你也可以留着 |
[26:38] | See, Joe? | 明白吗 乔 |
[26:39] | Just like old times. | 还是老样子 |
[26:59] | It’s Nadia. Leave a message. | 我是纳迪娅 请留言 |
[27:01] | Nadia, it’s Joey. Call me as soon as you get this. | 纳迪娅 我是乔 收到信息请立刻回话 |
[27:11] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -你要见我 -对 |
[27:16] | How was the meeting with the D.A.? | 你和地方检察官谈得怎么样 |
[27:18] | Uh, fine. | 还行 |
[27:19] | He’s confident that we have enough evidence | 他有信心因为我们有足够证据 |
[27:20] | to put Sirko away for a long time. | 让瑟科在牢里呆上很久 |
[27:23] | Thank the sweet fucking baby Jesus. | 我感谢他妈的上帝 |
[27:26] | But that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about. | 但我不是要跟你说这个 |
[27:31] | I had my last two interviews yesterday. | 我昨天见了两批人 |
[27:34] | You know, with the families of the missing persons | 我见了那些失踪人口的家人 |
[27:36] | who I thought could have been victims of the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 我认为他们可能是港湾屠夫的受害者 |
[27:39] | And? Any leads? | 然后呢 有眉目吗 |
[27:41] | Not a one. | 一点都没有 |
[27:43] | It’s frustrating. | 真沮丧 |
[27:45] | So I started looking into open cases. | 所以我改从悬案入手 |
[27:49] | I figure, a lot of homicide suspects vanish into thin air. | 我发现 不少杀人嫌犯都人间蒸发 |
[27:53] | What if the butcher took some of them out? | 会不会是海湾屠夫取了他们性命 |
[27:57] | That’s good thinking. | 这个想法不错 |
[28:00] | Did you find anything? | 你有没有发现什么 |
[28:01] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[28:03] | Remember the barrel girls? | 还记得油桶女孩案吗 |
[28:05] | A swamp full of blondes in barrels, all of them… | 一片沼泽里有许多油桶 里面装着金发女孩儿 |
[28:09] | raped, electrocuted, and embalmed? | 她们都被强奸过 被电过 还被防腐处理 |
[28:10] | Yeah, how could I forget it? | 记得 我怎么会忘呢 |
[28:12] | All five suspects, including self-help guru Jordan Chase, | 五位嫌犯 包括自我救赎领袖乔丹·切斯 |
[28:17] | went missing before we could build a case against them. | 都在对他们立案调查前失踪了 |
[28:20] | You’re thinking the butcher could have killed them. | 你认为是屠夫杀了他们 |
[28:23] | There were two vigilante killers. | 目前已知两位义警 |
[28:26] | Maybe he took on an accomplice. | 也许他还有共犯 |
[28:28] | One of the victims who was looking for justice? | 难道是位追寻正义的受害者 |
[28:32] | I’m– | 我 |
[28:34] | I know it’s a reach. | 我知道这是个猜测 |
[28:38] | But it’s possible. | 但是有这个可能性 |
[28:41] | Wasn’t the theory that Jordan Chase killed the accomplices, | 不是说乔丹·切斯杀了同伴 |
[28:45] | then fled the country? | 然后远走高飞了吗 |
[28:46] | Yes, but even if Chase killed the other four suspects, | 对 可就算切斯杀了其他四位疑犯 |
[28:50] | The butcher still could have killed Chase. | 他还是有可能被屠夫杀了 |
[29:01] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[29:04] | Jordan Chase was very high profile. | 乔丹·切斯是一大明星 |
[29:07] | It would be too risky. | 这样会太冒风险 |
[29:10] | Still… | 但还是 |
[29:13] | It’s worth looking into. | 值得一查 |
[29:32] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到你要的东西了吗 |
[29:35] | It says here Price bribed the funeral director to get access | 据说普莱斯贿赂丧葬承办人 |
[29:38] | to Beverly Grey’s body before she was cremated. | 在贝弗莉·格雷被火葬前接触了尸体 |
[29:42] | He stole a blood sample, | 他偷走了血液样本 |
[29:44] | and ran it for aconite. | 检出里面的乌头毒草 |
[29:47] | Aconite? | 什么乌头毒草 |
[29:49] | The queen of all poisons. | 这是毒品皇后 |
[29:53] | Ingesting it causes a heart attack. | 摄入后可致心脏病发作 |
[29:56] | Price says it’s been growing on the greenhouse property for years. | 普莱斯说已经在温室里种了好几年这个 |
[29:59] | Poison. | 毒品 |
[30:01] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[30:03] | It didn’t show up on the autopsy? | 验尸时并没有显示出来 |
[30:04] | It wouldn’t have. | 也不可能显示得出来 |
[30:05] | Not if they didn’t know what they were looking for. | 如果没有人特意去检测这种成分 |
[30:08] | Her blood test. | 她的血液测试 |
[30:12] | Positive for aconite. | 有乌头毒 |
[30:14] | Proof that Beverly was poisoned. | 证明贝弗莉被下毒了 |
[30:16] | But not proof that Hannah did the poisoning. | 可证明不了是汉娜下的毒 |
[30:19] | Hannah said her handyman was there when Beverly was still alive. | 汉娜说贝弗莉还活着的时候她的杂工也在 |
[30:23] | That could be worth a conversation. | 也许该去谈谈了 |
[30:29] | Jesus, now she’s showing up where I live. | 见鬼 她居然来了我家 |
[30:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:48] | You picked the wrong plant. | 你选错了盆栽 |
[30:50] | I knew I could do better. | 这方面我更在行 |
[30:52] | Hopefully you won’t kill it. | 但愿你不会把花弄死 |
[30:53] | What is it? | 这是什么花 |
[30:54] | It’s a spotted phalaenopsis. | 是盆栽蝴蝶兰 |
[30:57] | See the red on the petals? Remind you of anything? | 看见花瓣上红色的部分了吗 熟悉吗 |
[31:00] | Blood spatter. | 喷溅的鲜血 |
[31:01] | Which reminded me of you. | 这让我想起了你 |
[31:03] | You came all the way out here just to bring me that? | 你大老远过来就为了给我这个 |
[31:07] | – How’d you find me? – Google. | -你怎么找到我住的地方 -谷歌 |
[31:10] | Now who’s a stalker? | 现在谁是跟踪狂了 |
[31:16] | I should ask her to leave. | 我该让她走了 |
[31:18] | So you want to come in? | 你想进来坐坐吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[31:22] | I’ll help you find a place for it. | 我帮你找个地方放蝴蝶兰 |
[31:25] | I need a spot near a window, | 我要找个靠窗的地方 |
[31:27] | But not directly in front of it. | 但又别正对着窗户 |
[31:34] | Uh, no, that’s the bedroom. | 不行 那间是卧室 |
[31:37] | No plants in here. Not enough light. | 这里不种盆栽 阳光也不充足 |
[31:39] | You could open the shades. | 你可以打开百叶窗 |
[31:43] | I like the dark. | 我喜欢黑暗 |
[31:44] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[31:46] | Why is she here? | 她为什么会来我这儿 |
[31:47] | What does she want? | 她有什么目的 |
[31:57] | There. | 就那儿吧 |
[31:59] | Now you can look at it when you wake up. | 以后你睡醒就能看见它了 |
[32:01] | And when you go to bed. | 临睡前也一样 |
[32:08] | Sorry–I gotta take this. | 不好意思 我得接个电话 |
[32:12] | Hey, Deb. What’s up? | 黛布 什么事 |
[32:14] | Uh, nothing, just that LaGuerta might have another theory | 没什么 就是洛格丽塔的突发奇想 |
[32:17] | that could royally fuck us. | 可能真会让我们完蛋 |
[32:19] | Can you meet me at my house? | 你能来我家找我吗 |
[32:20] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我有点事走不开 |
[32:22] | Dex, this can’t wait. | 德克斯 这事不能等 |
[32:25] | All right, I’ll meet you in 20. | 好吧 我二十分钟后去你那儿 |
[32:34] | I’m telling you, Dexter, | 告诉你德克斯特 |
[32:35] | LaGuerta’s not just gonna forget this one. | 洛格丽塔不达目的决不罢休 |
[32:38] | Jordan Chase is long gone. So are the others. | 乔丹·切斯早死了 其他人也是 |
[32:40] | There’s nothing to trace them back to me. | 他们那儿没有任何线索能查到我 |
[32:43] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[32:47] | There are no loose ends? | 没什么疏漏的地方 |
[32:50] | What about the person you were working with? | 以前和你一起行动的人呢 |
[32:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[32:55] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你当然明白 |
[32:57] | There were two vigilante killers, not one. | 有两个警恶除奸的杀手 不是一个 |
[33:01] | Who was helping you? | 是谁在帮你 |
[33:05] | She wasn’t helping me. I was helping her. | 不是她帮我 是我帮她 |
[33:08] | Was she one of their victims? | 她也是那些家伙的受害人之一 |
[33:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[33:12] | If LaGuerta tracks her down, | 要是洛格丽塔查到了她 |
[33:13] | which is next to impossible, | 而且还极有可能 |
[33:15] | she won’t incriminate herself, or me. | 她不会招认 也不会供出我 |
[33:17] | – How do you know that? – Trust me, I just do. | -你怎么知道 -相信我 我知道 |
[33:24] | Motherfucker. | 去你大爷 |
[33:29] | You were together. | 你们是一对 |
[33:33] | Like a couple. | 情人搭档 |
[33:37] | I remember having a thought that… | 我还记得 |
[33:40] | whoever was doing this was doing it for love. | “为了爱无所不能”的那个想法 |
[33:45] | That was right after Rita died. | 那是丽塔刚死的事 |
[33:48] | You had that tenant with that weird fucking name. | 就他妈那个名字怪怪的房客 |
[33:54] | Lumen. | 卢蒙 |
[33:57] | – It was her, wasn’t it? – It doesn’t matter. | -就是她 对不对 -是谁不重要了 |
[33:59] | It was… | 是她 |
[34:01] | Jesus fucking christ, Dexter. | 你个天杀的 德克斯特 |
[34:04] | You moved your girlfriend into the house | 你让女友搬进了三一杀手 |
[34:07] | where Trinity murdered your wife… | 谋杀了你妻子的地方 |
[34:11] | So you could kill together? | 好让你们二人一同杀戮 |
[34:13] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那么回事 |
[34:16] | I felt guilty about what happened to Rita. | 丽塔的死我自觉有愧 |
[34:19] | I thought that maybe if I helped Lumen… | 我觉得如果我帮了卢蒙也许 |
[34:27] | I was trying to make things right. | 我是想做好事 |
[34:29] | Of course. | 可不嘛 |
[34:30] | By murdering five other people. | 您又收走五条人命 |
[34:39] | Why can’t the past just stay in the past? | 为什么非得旧事重提 |
[34:40] | Do we have to keep talking about this? | 我们非得说下去吗 |
[34:42] | Yeah, we do, as long as LaGuerta has a bug up her ass. | 没错 只要洛格丽塔接着查她 |
[34:45] | Let me worry about LaGuerta, please! | 洛格丽塔的事交给我吧 求你了 |
[34:48] | You just– | 你就 |
[34:50] | Worry about yourself. | 管好自己 |
[34:55] | Go out. | 出去走走 |
[34:56] | Have fun. | 做点开心的事 |
[34:58] | Go on a date. | 约个会 |
[35:01] | That guy, Sal Price. He was into you. | 那个萨尔·普莱斯 他对你有意思 |
[35:04] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[35:07] | What did I say? | 我说错什么了 |
[35:20] | I really need to kill someone. | 我真想杀人 |
[35:28] | Hannah’s become a real thorn in my side. | 汉娜让我如芒刺在背 |
[35:33] | Maybe her handyman can give me what I need | 也许她的杂工能给我想要的线索 |
[35:35] | to finally fix my problem. | 解决我的难题 |
[35:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[35:40] | Is Hannah here? | 汉娜在吗 |
[35:42] | She’s at the flower market. | 她去花市了 |
[35:43] | Oh, man. I drove all the way out here. | 不是吧 我老远开车过来的 |
[35:46] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[35:47] | An hour or so. It might be sooner. | 一个小时左右吧 也许更快 |
[35:50] | You could wait. | 你可以等等 |
[36:04] | How long have you been working here? | 你在这儿工作多久了 |
[36:09] | About ten years. | 十年了 |
[36:11] | So you knew the previous owner. | 那你认识前任房东了 |
[36:13] | Beverly Grey? | 贝弗莉·格雷 |
[36:14] | Hannah said she passed away. | 汉娜说她去世了 |
[36:16] | Heart disease. Sad story. | 心脏病 真可怜 |
[36:19] | Yeah, Hannah said they were close. | 是啊 汉娜说她们曾经很要好 |
[36:20] | It must have been hard on her. | 她一定不好受 |
[36:24] | I’m sure it was, but… | 我想是的 不过 |
[36:25] | she never let it show. | 她从没表露出来 |
[36:27] | Not the emotional type, huh? | 她不是个多愁善感的人是吗 |
[36:28] | I never saw anything like it. | 我从没见过那样的人 |
[36:30] | Even when Beverly got sick, Hannah never complained. | 即便是贝弗莉生了病 汉娜也从未抱怨 |
[36:33] | Never asked for help. | 没求过人帮忙 |
[36:36] | Help with what? | 帮什么忙 |
[36:37] | Taking care of Beverly. | 帮忙照顾贝弗莉 |
[36:39] | Hannah bathed her, fed her, | 汉娜给她洗澡 喂她吃东西 |
[36:41] | took her to the doctor’s. | 带她去看医生 |
[36:43] | All alone? | 全她独力承担 |
[36:45] | She was stubborn, man. | 她很固执的 老兄 |
[36:47] | I figured it had something to do with | 我觉得这和她 |
[36:48] | growing up on a farm, you know? | 从小在农场长大有关 |
[36:49] | Just…plowing through. | 她默默地耕耘 |
[36:51] | Look, I tried to help out. | 我想帮忙 |
[36:53] | Hannah dug her heels in. | 汉娜说什么也不肯 |
[36:55] | Wouldn’t let anybody near Beverly. | 不让任何人靠近贝弗莉 |
[36:56] | Which means Hannah was the only one | 也就是说汉娜是唯一一个 |
[36:57] | who had the access to poison her. | 能给她下毒的人 |
[37:05] | Hey, Hannah mentioned a purple wildflower | 对了 汉娜说过这地方 |
[37:08] | that grows on the property. | 长了一种紫色的野花 |
[37:10] | Thought it would look great in my place. | 我想我那儿种上也会很好看 |
[37:11] | I’m thinking I could take a look while I wait. | 我想等她的时候可以先看看 |
[37:15] | All the wildflowers are over in the southwest corner. | 所有的野花都在西南角那边 |
[37:38] | Aconite. | 是乌头 |
[37:39] | Price is right. Yet again. | 普莱斯是对的 又对一次 |
[37:42] | Beautiful and dangerous. | 美丽而危险 |
[37:44] | Just like Hannah. | 就像汉娜 |
[37:51] | She’s harvested it. | 她采过乌头 |
[37:53] | Maybe she’s set her sights on a new target. | 也许她另有新目标了 |
[37:56] | You’re after her. | 你是盯上了她 |
[37:57] | Who’s to say she isn’t after you? | 可没准是她盯上了你 |
[38:00] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[38:04] | She doesn’t think I’m a threat. | 她不认为我是个威胁 |
[38:05] | She accepted my apology. | 她接受了我的道歉 |
[38:07] | Don’t be naive, Dexter. | 别天真了 德克斯特 |
[38:08] | You think she’s a killer, but not a liar? | 如果她是个杀手 能不擅长撒谎吗 |
[38:11] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[38:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[38:16] | I was, uh… | 我刚好 |
[38:17] | in the neighborhood. | 在附近 |
[38:20] | Well, come on in. | 那快请进 |
[38:21] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我来煮咖啡 |
[38:35] | Careful, it’s hot. | 小心 很烫 |
[38:41] | And potentially deadly. | 也极可能致命 |
[38:46] | Hannah, I wish I had more time, | 汉娜 我希望自己能有时间 |
[38:48] | but I gotta get to work. | 但我得去工作了 |
[38:49] | You know, I don’t understand you, Dexter. | 我真搞不懂你 德克斯特 |
[38:52] | I can’t figure out what it is that you really want. | 我不明白你到底想怎么样 |
[38:55] | Nothing. I don’t want anything. | 没怎么样 我不想怎么样 |
[38:57] | You obviously want something. | 你明显就是有所求 |
[38:58] | You keep making excuses to see me. | 你总是找借口来看我 |
[39:00] | They weren’t excuses. | 那些不是借口 |
[39:01] | It’s honestly getting a little creepy | 你总这么来我家 说实话 |
[39:02] | that you keep coming by. | 真有点让我毛骨悚然了 |
[39:04] | Creepy? You came to my place too. | 毛骨悚然 你也来过我家 |
[39:05] | Well then why don’t you just save us both the trouble, | 那你何不就当是解决我们彼此的疑惑 |
[39:08] | and spit it out. | 但说无妨呢 |
[39:08] | I want to take you out. | 我想约你出去[双关:我想让你死] |
[39:11] | On a date? | 去约会 |
[39:13] | That’ll work. | 那也行 |
[39:14] | Well, that’s sweet. | 你有心了 |
[39:18] | But I don’t date. | 但我不约会 |
[39:23] | I get too attached. | 我恋爱太过投入 |
[39:24] | Really? You don’t strike me as the type. | 是吗 你看起来可不像那一型 |
[39:26] | Well, I’m not who people think I am. | 我不是人们想像的那样 |
[39:28] | So who are you? | 那你是什么样 |
[39:30] | On the inside? | 内心深处吗 |
[39:34] | Probably still that 15-year-old girl | 可能还只是那个十五岁 |
[39:36] | who ran away with Wayne Randall. | 就跟韦恩·兰德尔私奔了的女孩 |
[39:38] | The girl who stabbed a woman in cold blood. | 是残忍捅死一名女子的冷血女孩 |
[39:40] | Except now, I know better. | 只是现在 我更了解自己 |
[39:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:45] | I mean, he promised me everything. | 他什么都答应了我 |
[39:49] | He was gonna take me to Disney World, | 他打算带我去迪士尼乐园 |
[39:50] | and Santa’s Holiday Adventure. | 还有圣诞老人假日冒险乐园 |
[39:53] | Some little Christmas-themed shithole | 是迈阿密城外某个 |
[39:55] | just outside of Miami. | 破圣诞主题乐园 |
[39:57] | You know it? | 你知道那地方吗 |
[40:04] | It’s the only place in Florida where you can see the snow. | 那是佛罗里达唯一能看见下雪的地方 |
[40:07] | I was obsessed. | 我被迷住了 |
[40:11] | Then we were gonna live in Argentina, on a farm, | 接着我们会定居在阿根廷的农场 |
[40:13] | and have this picture-perfect life. | 过着完美的生活 |
[40:15] | Sounds pretty good to me. | 我觉得挺不错的 |
[40:17] | It was all I could think about. | 那就是我想要的一切 |
[40:21] | I longed for it. | 我渴望着它 |
[40:22] | I needed it, and I knew that until I had it, | 我需要它 我知道在我得到这一切之前 |
[40:25] | I would never be satisfied. | 我永不会满足 |
[40:28] | The craziest part is that somehow I had myself convinced | 最疯狂的是不知为何 我确信 |
[40:32] | that Wayne was the only one who could give it to me. | 韦恩是唯一能带给我这一切的人 |
[40:34] | Wayne? Really? | 韦恩 真的 |
[40:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:38] | I had it in my head that he was the answer. | 我脑子里就认定他就是答案 |
[40:43] | That he was gonna fill the emptiness that I felt inside. | 他会填满我内心的空虚 |
[40:48] | So I didn’t care when he turned out to be the bad guy. | 所以我不在乎他变成坏人 |
[40:52] | I didn’t care if he shot somebody. | 我不在乎他枪杀了某个人 |
[40:55] | I didn’t even care if I ended up in juvie. | 我甚至不在乎自己最终沦为少年犯 |
[40:59] | Not until later, anyway. | 直到后来 |
[41:03] | It was worth it… | 那很值得 |
[41:06] | Just to hold on to the fantasy. | 沉浸在幻想中 |
[41:10] | You still feel that way? | 你现在还那么想吗 |
[41:16] | No. Now I do whatever it takes to make sure I don’t | 不 现在我尽一切努力确保自己不会 |
[41:18] | lose myself like that again. | 像那样迷失自我 |
[41:23] | But I do still wish I had gotten to see the snow. | 但我还是希望能看到下雪 |
[41:32] | You know I’m not Wayne, right? | 你知道我不是韦恩 是吧 |
[41:42] | I’m not gonna land you in jail. | 我不会让你进监狱的 |
[41:45] | I still think it’s a bad idea. | 我还是觉得这不是个好主意 |
[41:47] | Then why’d you come to my apartment? | 那你为什么还去我家 |
[41:48] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[41:50] | Go out with me. | 和我去约会 |
[41:54] | Come on, I’m just gonna keep stalking you. | 来吧 不然我会一直跟踪你的 |
[42:00] | I’m just– I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[42:03] | Do the wrong thing. | 犯错也没事 |
[42:07] | Fine. | 好的 |
[42:09] | One date. | 一次约会 |
[42:11] | But if I end up in jail– | 不过如果我最终进了监狱 |
[42:12] | I’ll pick you up at 8:00. | 我八点过来接你 |
[42:25] | A date? | 约会 |
[42:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[42:28] | She caught me off-guard. I had to think of something. | 她令我措手不及 我需要作出回应 |
[42:38] | Nadia, it’s Joey. | 娜迪娅 我是乔 |
[42:40] | I stopped by the club last night and you weren’t there. | 我昨晚去了俱乐部 你不在 |
[42:41] | I know I’ve called, like, 50 times. | 我知道我都打了有五十次了 |
[42:43] | I’m just worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[42:44] | Please, call me back. Let me know you’re okay. | 求你了 回我电话 让我知道你没事 |
[42:49] | – You got a sec? – Not really, I– | -有空吗 -不见得 我 |
[42:51] | Do I seem impulsive to you? | 你觉着我很冲动吗 |
[42:53] | Jamie says I make bad decisions. | 洁咪说我的决定是错误的 |
[42:55] | But I have this opportunity, and I’m thinking about retiring. | 不过现在我有机会 我在考虑退休 |
[42:59] | Holy shit. You’re retiring? | 该死 你要退休 |
[43:02] | No, I-I didn’t say that. I’m just considering my options. | 不 我没那么说 我只是在考虑我的选择 |
[43:04] | Can we talk later? I got shit to do. | 稍后再谈行吗 我有些事要处理 |
[43:08] | Hey, L.T., did you know Angel’s thinking about retiring? | 警督 你知道安吉尔在想着退休吗 |
[43:11] | -Masuka! – Is that true? | -玛稣卡 -是真的吗 |
[43:14] | I want to buy a restaurant. | 我想买下一个餐厅 |
[43:17] | – Will you give us a minute? – Yeah, fine. | -给我们点时间好吗 -好的 |
[43:18] | But for the record, studies show that men who retire | 不过说明一下 研究表明退休的人 |
[43:20] | are usually dead in five years. | 大多在五年内就会死 |
[43:22] | It’s a fact. Look it up. | 这是事实 去查啊 |
[43:31] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么会有这个想法 |
[43:36] | Is this about Mike Anderson’s murder, ’cause… | 是因为麦克·安德森的案子 因为 |
[43:39] | We’ve been through this. | 我们都经历过这个 |
[43:40] | I think I’m burnt out, Deb. | 我已经心力交瘁了 黛布 |
[43:43] | I don’t date. | 我没法约会 |
[43:46] | I hardly see my kid. | 我几乎见不到我的孩子 |
[43:48] | I’m so focused on work that | 我过于专注于工作 |
[43:50] | I forgot to have a life. | 以至于忘记了正常生活 |
[43:53] | And I know this may sound crazy, | 这听起来也许会有些疯狂 |
[43:55] | but the idea of buying this restaurant | 但是买下这家餐厅的想法 |
[43:58] | actually makes me happy. | 实际上让我很开心 |
[44:05] | Doesn’t sound crazy at all. | 一点儿也不疯狂 |
[44:43] | Sal Price. | 萨尔·普莱斯 |
[44:44] | Sal, hey. It’s Debra Morgan, from– | 萨尔 我是黛布拉·摩根 来自 |
[44:47] | Lieutenant Morgan, with the potty mouth. | 满口脏话的摩根警督 |
[44:50] | Right, with the potty mouth. | 是的 满口脏话 |
[44:51] | To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure? | 这个意外的惊喜因何而来 |
[44:53] | Are you still up for that drink? | 你还在考虑出去喝一杯吗 |
[44:54] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[44:57] | – But, I thought you said… – I think I need to get a life. | -不过你说过 -我觉得我应该享受生活 |
[45:00] | Yes, you do. | 你的确应该 |
[45:08] | – Case number? – 98760. | -案件编号 -98760 |
[45:14] | That’s, uh, Dixon case. | 那是迪克森案 |
[45:18] | I-I gotta testify in court next week. | 下周要出庭作证 |
[45:20] | Need a refresher on the evidence. | 需要复习一下证据 |
[45:22] | Dry section. Bin 51, shelf 4. | 干燥区 51号箱 4号架 |
[45:25] | Third one over. Back, and to the right. | 那边第三个 右边后方 |
[45:32] | – Case number? – Case 16258. | -案件编号 -16258 |
[45:36] | Layva. | 雷瓦 |
[45:37] | Should be two or three boxes. | 应该有两三箱 |
[45:38] | It goes to arraignment next month. | 下个月要提审 |
[46:29] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[46:35] | Oral fixation? | 口欲滞留 |
[46:38] | Sorry. Bad habit. | 抱歉 坏习惯 |
[46:40] | When I quit drinking, I picked up smoking. | 戒酒之后我又吸上了烟 |
[46:42] | When I quit smoking, I picked up chewing on things. | 戒烟之后又开始咀嚼东西 |
[46:45] | Straws, pens, toothpicks. | 吸管 笔 牙签 |
[46:48] | Turns out I have a problem with moderation. | 后来就开始没有节制了 |
[46:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[46:51] | That, and an obsessive personality. | 除了那点 还有强迫症 |
[46:53] | Which is great for work, but it’s… | 对工作来说很好 但是 |
[46:55] | really shitty for relationships. | 在人际关系方面就很糟 |
[46:57] | Are we talking about me or you? | 这是在说我还是你 |
[47:02] | So what are you working on right now? | 你现在在忙些什么 |
[47:03] | You’re updating your book, right? | 你在修正你的书 是吧 |
[47:05] | That, and another project. | 还有另外一个计划 |
[47:07] | Which I probably shouldn’t tell you about. | 我也许不该跟你说 |
[47:10] | Why, is it a secret? | 为什么 是个秘密 |
[47:12] | ‘Cause trust me, I can keep a secret. | 相信我吧 我能保守秘密 |
[47:14] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[47:16] | You’re the lieutenant of homicide, | 你是凶杀组的警督 |
[47:17] | and usually when I tell cops about my theories, | 通常当我跟警察们谈起我的理论 |
[47:19] | they tell me to go fuck myself. | 他们会让我玩儿蛋去 |
[47:22] | That won’t happen here. I promise. | 这次不会发生 我保证 |
[47:27] | Come on, don’t be a cop-tease. | 快说啊 别逗警察 |
[47:29] | A good theory totally gives me a girl boner. | 好的理论能激起我的性欲 |
[47:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:37] | – Off the record. – Mm-hmm. | -私下说说 -好的 |
[47:39] | You know all that stuff in my first book | 你知道我第一本书里写的 |
[47:40] | about Hannah McKay being this innocent young girl? | 关于汉娜·麦凯这个无辜的年轻女孩的事 |
[47:43] | A victim of Wayne Randall’s influence? | 受韦恩·兰德尔影响的受害者 |
[47:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:47] | Well, I think it’s bogus. | 我认为那是假的 |
[47:51] | I think Hannah killed her first victim right along with Wayne. | 我认为汉娜跟着韦恩杀害了她的第一个受害者 |
[47:54] | And I think she kept right on killing. | 我认为她还在持续杀戮 |
[47:56] | Go fuck yourself. | 玩儿蛋去 |
[47:59] | If that’s true, we’re totally fucked. | 如果是真的 我们可就完全搞砸了 |
[48:00] | – We gave her immunity. – It’s true. | -我们给了她豁免 -是真的 |
[48:03] | I have evidence to back it up. | 我有证据证明 |
[48:04] | It’s in my bag right now. | 就在我的包里 |
[48:06] | – Wait, you have it here? – Why, do you want to see it? | -等等 你现在就有 -你想看吗 |
[48:09] | Price, you have to show it to me. | 普莱斯 你必须得给我看 |
[48:10] | I’m the lieutenant of homicide. | 我可是凶杀组的警督 |
[48:12] | Look at you. Like a dog with a bone. | 看看你 就像啃到骨头的狗 |
[48:16] | If you show it to me, | 如果你给我看了 |
[48:17] | I’ll totally make out with you. | 我会跟你亲热 |
[48:22] | Best first date ever. | 最棒的初次约会 |
[48:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:29] | So these are the spatter photos | 这里是你们挖上来的尸体的 |
[48:32] | from the bodies you dug up. | 一些照片 |
[48:34] | I’ve seen those. | 我看过这些 |
[48:35] | Dexter said the evidence was inconclusive. | 德克斯特说这些证据是无效的 |
[48:37] | My blood guy disagreed. | 我这边的人不同意 |
[48:39] | Well, there’s no way. | 那不可能 |
[48:40] | My brother’s never wrong. | 我哥哥从没错过 |
[48:41] | My guy said the void pattern | 我的人说血液溅射表明 |
[48:42] | on this body indicates a killer much smaller than Wayne Randall. | 有个比韦恩·兰德尔更弱小的杀手 |
[48:46] | Smaller. | 更弱小 |
[48:50] | Smaller like Hannah McKay? | 像汉娜·麦考一样 |
[48:59] | Fuck balls. | 操蛋 |
[49:03] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我玩 |
[49:26] | I thought this place was closed for the season. | 我觉得这个季节这里应该不开了 |
[49:30] | It is. | 是的 |
[49:32] | So how are we gonna get in? | 所以我们该怎么进去 |
[49:35] | How do you feel about a little breaking and entering? | 觉得破门而入怎么样 |
[49:53] | All of us have some kind of longing. | 我们都有着某种渴求 |
[49:55] | A need crying out to be met. | 欲望迫切需要被满足 |
[50:24] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[50:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:35] | Some of us get what we want, and we’re happy. | 有些人得到了想要的 于是很开心 |
[50:38] | The snow. | 雪花 |
[50:42] | I thought maybe if you saw it, | 我想如果你能看到 |
[50:43] | you could finally get some peace. | 就能找到内心的平静 |
[50:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:02] | But some of us are never satisfied. | 但是有些人永远无法满足 |
[51:32] | When I said I wanted to take you out, | 我说我想约你[双关:除掉你] |
[51:33] | this is what I meant. | 这才是我的意思 |
[51:36] | You said you wanted to see the snow. | 你说你想看雪 |
[51:40] | This is what keeps me up at night. | 而我夜不能寐 只想干这个 |
[51:46] | This is what I long for. | 这就是我渴望的 |
[51:53] | This is what I need to… | 这就是我需要 |
[51:57] | fill my emptiness. | 填补的空虚 |
[52:10] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[52:45] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |