时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:12] | She accepts both sides of me. | 她接受我的黑白两面 |
[00:14] | The whole Dexter. | 一个完整的德克斯特 |
[00:16] | How in the hell does the most | 指证艾萨克·瑟科的最关键证据 |
[00:17] | crucial piece of evidence against | 怎么会从局里的证据库 |
[00:19] | Isaak Sirko just disappear? | 不翼而飞的 |
[00:21] | I did what you wanted. | 我按你的要求做了 |
[00:22] | The evidence against Sirko is gone. | 对瑟科的不利证据都没了 |
[00:24] | I want Nadia’s passport. She’s done with you | 我要纳迪娅的护照 她跟你 |
[00:26] | and your whole shitty fucking organization. | 还有你的狗屁组织都没关系了 |
[00:29] | That’s not gonna happen, Joey, | 那不可能 乔 |
[00:30] | so you think real hard about your next move. | 你好好想想下一步怎么做吧 |
[00:33] | I’m at a dead end on Bay Harbor Butcher. | 我在海湾屠夫案上走进死胡同了 |
[00:35] | Everything we’ve done, all the evidence, | 我们所做的一切 所有的证据 |
[00:37] | it still points to Sergeant Doakes. | 依旧指向道克斯警司 |
[00:39] | At some point, we have to face facts. | 有时候我们得面对现实 |
[00:44] | Harrison is only going to Orlando for a few weeks, Dexter. | 哈里森去奥兰多只待几个星期 德克斯特 |
[00:47] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他没事的 |
[00:49] | All he’ll want to do is follow Cody around. | 只会跟着柯迪跑 |
[00:51] | Every time the shit hits the fan, I go to him. | 每次碰到倒霉事 我都去找他 |
[00:54] | He’s your safe place. | 他是你的避风港 |
[00:55] | You’re making it sound like I want to be with him or something. | 你说得好像是我想跟他在一起或者怎样 |
[00:59] | Well, do you? | 不对吗 |
[01:01] | You didn’t kill Viktor out of vengeance. | 你杀维克托不只是为了复仇 |
[01:03] | I have a feeling that you’re a different kind of animal. | 我有种直觉 你是个另类禽兽 |
[01:07] | I can’t even have a drink with someone | 和我一起喝酒的人 |
[01:09] | – without them dying. – I’m sorry, Deb. | -好像都会死 -抱歉 黛布 |
[01:10] | I wish I could tell you what happened. | 真希望我能告你这是怎么回事 |
[01:12] | I know what happened. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[01:13] | Hannah Mckay. | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[01:16] | Sal Price was writing a book on you. | 萨尔·普莱斯正在写一本关于你的书 |
[01:17] | You didn’t like it, so you poisoned him. | 你不希望这事发生 所以毒死了他 |
[01:20] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[01:21] | Report’s back on the tox screen on Sal Price. | 萨尔·普莱斯的药检报告出来了 |
[01:24] | M.E. ran it twice. Negative both times. | 法医化验了两次 都没有结果 |
[01:27] | That fucking bitch is gonna get away with it again. | 那个该死的贱人又要逃掉了 |
[01:30] | Hannah Mcckay killed Sal Price | 汉娜·麦凯杀了萨尔·普莱斯 |
[01:32] | and she’s gonna walk. | 但不会被判刑 |
[01:36] | I want you to make it right. | 我希望你纠正这个错误 |
[01:38] | Do what you do. | 做你该做的 |
[03:37] | Was Deb’s call just a bad dream? | 黛布打来的电话只是场噩梦吗 |
[03:44] | Or does she really want me to kill Hannah? | 还是她真的希望我杀了汉娜 |
[03:46] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:49] | – How did you sleep? – Okay. | -睡得怎么样 -挺好 |
[03:53] | Special herbs from my garden. | 我花园里种的特别草药 |
[03:54] | It’s my secret ingredient. | 这是我的秘密配料 |
[04:02] | How can I help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[04:03] | Uh, you can dice. | 你来切丁 |
[04:15] | It’s, uh, more my style. | 这才更像我的风格 |
[04:37] | I sometimes lose track of time, | 我有时候会忘记时间 |
[04:38] | but your calendar goes beyond that. | 但是你的日历更不靠谱 |
[04:41] | Oh, it’s not so much a calendar, but a reminder. | 那不算是日历 算是个念想吧 |
[04:45] | That’s the year you took off with Wayne. | 你跟韦恩一起离开的那一年 |
[04:48] | It’s not about Wayne. | 这跟韦恩无关 |
[04:51] | It’s Argentina. | 那是阿根廷 |
[04:52] | What was so special about Argentina? | 阿根廷有什么特别的 |
[04:56] | Nothing, really, I just– I like the picture. | 没什么 真的 我只是喜欢那照片 |
[04:57] | It looks like…nice. | 看起来 很温馨 |
[05:02] | Happy. A home. | 快乐 有家的感觉 |
[05:14] | My sister, | 我妹妹 |
[05:16] | who’s also my lieutenant, | 也是我的警督上司 |
[05:18] | so I should probably get to work soon. | 我可能得赶紧去工作了 |
[05:22] | Your sister is the lieutenant? | 你妹妹就是那个警督 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I didn’t mention that. | 对 我没提过吗 |
[05:27] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[05:35] | Is this crazy? | 这是不是很疯狂 |
[05:37] | “This”? | 什么 |
[05:39] | You and me, | 你跟我 |
[05:41] | just sitting here, eating breakfast. | 就坐在这 吃着早饭 |
[05:46] | I always eat breakfast. It’s important. | 我每天都吃早饭 早餐很重要 |
[05:53] | I-I know that we decided | 我知道我们说好 |
[05:55] | to never see each other again, | 永不相见 |
[05:58] | so I just want you to know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[06:00] | if last night was a one-night thing for you, | 如果昨晚对你来说只是一夜情 |
[06:02] | then I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:08] | But if you want to never see each other again | 但如果你希望明晚过后 |
[06:11] | tomorrow night, then I’m okay with that too. | 再诀别 我也没意见 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:17] | You’re very agreeable. | 你还真好说话 |
[06:20] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[06:26] | I need to find some way to get her out of Debra’s head, | 我得想个办法让黛布拉别惦记她 |
[06:29] | even if I can’t get her out of mine. | 虽然我做不到 |
[06:41] | Hey, come on in. | 进来 |
[06:43] | Do you want coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[06:45] | There’s plenty. I couldn’t fucking sleep. | 这儿多着呢 我他妈睡不着 |
[06:47] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:59] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[07:00] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:03] | What you said last night, you didn’t mean it. | 你昨晚说的话不是当真的 |
[07:06] | Did you? | 对吧 |
[07:09] | Yeah, Dex, I meant it. | 不 德克斯 我是认真的 |
[07:14] | The good news is I’ve already vetted her for you. | 好消息是我已经替你核实了 |
[07:17] | She’s killed three people that we know of. | 就我们所知 她已经杀了三个人 |
[07:18] | That’s not including what she did with Wayne. | 这还不包括她和韦恩犯下的事 |
[07:21] | And Price had a tissue sample | 普莱斯有贝弗莉·格雷的 |
[07:23] | and a lab report on Beverly Grey | 组织样本和实验报告 |
[07:25] | that proved she was poisoned with aconite. | 证实她中了乌头草的毒 |
[07:28] | But, go figure, some asshole broke into his apartment | 但你猜怎么着 有个混蛋闯进他公寓 |
[07:31] | and disappeared all the files on Hannah. | 卷走了所有关于汉娜的文件 |
[07:33] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:37] | You don’t know she killed Price. | 你不知道是她杀了普莱斯 |
[07:39] | You don’t even know Price was murdered. | 你甚至不知道普莱斯是被谋杀了 |
[07:41] | You want to know what he was doing the day he died? | 你想知道他被害那天在做什么吗 |
[07:45] | He was recording this. | 他在录这个 |
[07:47] | Then she just kept screaming, | 然后她就不停地叫 |
[07:50] | and there was so much blood. | 好多血 |
[07:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:57] | I stabbed her until the screaming stopped. | 我一直捅她 直到她不再叫喊 |
[08:04] | Deb, she was 15. | 黛布 她那时才15岁 |
[08:06] | You want more? | 还要更多证据吗 |
[08:07] | Let’s talk about how she didn’t allow her husband’s body to be embalmed. | 看看她如何拒绝对丈夫尸体做防腐处理 |
[08:13] | She fits your code, Dex. | 她符合你的法则 德克斯 |
[08:17] | I’m not killing Hannah Mckay. | 我不会杀汉娜·麦凯 |
[08:29] | You know how hard it was for me to ask you that? | 你知道让我开这口要有多难吗 |
[08:35] | I have been going around in my head in circles | 我一直绞尽脑汁 |
[08:37] | trying to come up with something, | 希望想出点辙 |
[08:39] | with anything that I can fucking use, | 想出点我他妈能用的理由 |
[08:41] | but I’ve got nothing. | 但我什么都想不出 |
[08:43] | Sal and I were so close. | 萨尔跟我是好朋友 |
[08:45] | If that body hadn’t decomposed… | 如果那具尸体没有腐烂 |
[08:49] | We’d fucking have her. She’d be locked up. | 我们他妈早逮她了 她早进大牢了 |
[08:51] | He would be alive. | 他也不会死 |
[08:54] | But he’s dead, and Hannah Mckay is walking around, free to kill again. | 但他死了 汉娜却逍遥法外 随时再开杀戮 |
[08:57] | And she will fucking kill again, Dexter. | 她会继续杀人的 德克斯特 |
[08:59] | That’s who she is. | 她本性如此 |
[09:02] | And I can’t let that happen. Not after Speltzer. | 我不能让这种事发生 尤其在斯佩尔茨之后 |
[09:06] | I wish there was another way. | 我也希望有其他办法 |
[09:12] | You’re all I have left. | 我只能靠你了 |
[09:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | It’s Astor. | 是爱斯特 |
[09:37] | “Grandpa’s kidney stones are acting up again. | 外公的肾结石复发了 |
[09:39] | Grandma’s taking him to the doctor. | 外婆带他去看医生 |
[09:40] | Hopefully it’s not too serious.” | 希望不会很严重 |
[09:49] | Deb, you told me you didn’t want to be a part of what I do. | 黛布 你说不想卷入我那些事 |
[09:53] | That was before I realized– | 那时我还没意识到 |
[09:54] | You could hardly live with yourself | 你为了我向巴蒂斯塔撒谎时 |
[09:56] | when you lied to Batista for me. | 你都过不了自己那一关 |
[09:58] | How do you think you’re gonna live with knowing | 如果再让你跟谋杀扯上关系 |
[09:59] | that you’re responsible for a murder? | 你还怎么受得了 |
[10:01] | Don’t tell me what I can and can’t handle. | 不用你告诉我是否应付得了 |
[10:05] | Turns out there’s a fuck of a lot | 最近这么一大堆破事 |
[10:06] | that I can live with these days. | 我不都扛过来了 |
[10:08] | No, you can’t. | 不 你扛不了 |
[10:10] | Ever since you found out, | 自从你发现真相后 |
[10:11] | you’ve been teetering on the edge. | 一直紧张不安 |
[10:12] | You’ve covered up evidence, you’ve lied– | 你掩盖证据 编造谎言 |
[10:14] | For you! | 都是为你 |
[10:15] | Yeah, that’s why I can’t let you take it any further. | 对 所以我不能让你弥足深陷 |
[10:17] | – For your own good. – For my own– | -为了你好 -为了我 |
[10:19] | Oh, you–please do not parent me, Dexter. | 大哥 拜托别拿这套管教的说辞 |
[10:21] | You sound like dad. | 你这口气像爸爸一样 |
[10:23] | Because that’s probably what he’d say. | 因为这可能就是他想说的 |
[10:25] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是真实的你 |
[10:28] | Deb, I care about you too much to let you do something | 黛布 我很在乎你 不想让你做出 |
[10:32] | you’re gonna regret. | 让自己后悔的事 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry, the answer is no. | 对不起 我不能答应你 |
[10:40] | Well I guess it’s your fucking decision, isn’t it? | 你他妈就这么决定了是吗 |
[10:45] | Even though everything I just said is true, | 即便我说的一切都是真的 |
[10:47] | it doesn’t make me any less of a liar. | 但我还是那个谎话精 丝毫不减 |
[11:20] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[11:21] | The police will follow Jurg and your bodyguard | 警察整个下午都会跟着 |
[11:23] | around all afternoon. | 于尔格和你的保镖 |
[11:25] | And then what? | 然后怎样 |
[11:26] | The cops are dicks, but they’re not morons. | 条子是很混蛋 但他们不是白痴 |
[11:28] | They’re gonna figure out you’re not in the car. | 他们会发现你不在那辆车上 |
[11:31] | Eventually, sure. | 当然 那是后话 |
[11:32] | But by then, I’ll have taken care of my business. | 到那时候 事情我已全然搞定 |
[11:38] | Business? What business? | 事情 什么事情 |
[11:42] | This isn’t about Dexter Morgan again, is it? | 不会又跟德克斯特·摩根有关吧 |
[11:46] | You’re not thinking straight here. | 你怎么不明白呢 |
[11:47] | He works for Miami Metro. | 他在迈阿密警局工作 |
[11:49] | We take out one more of theirs, | 我们敢动他们一个人 |
[11:50] | they shut this place down for good. | 这儿就永远别想开门了 |
[11:54] | We have inventory to move– | 我们还有存货要运 |
[11:56] | tonight. | 就今晚 |
[11:59] | Come on, man, just– just let it go. | 好了 哥们儿 由他去吧 |
[12:04] | You can go home. | 回家吧 |
[12:29] | Deb’s got 24-hour police surveillance on Isaak. | 黛布派人24小时监视艾萨克 |
[12:32] | Which means I know where he is at all times. | 也就是说我随时都知道他在哪 |
[12:35] | He’s moved into Viktor’s apartment and hardly gone | 他搬进了维克托的公寓 |
[12:38] | anywhere other than the Fox Hole and a few restaurants. | 除了狐狸洞和餐馆 基本哪也不去 |
[12:41] | Hey, Dexter. The usual? | 德克斯特 老样子吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Hey, do you have any Boston cremes? | 有波士顿奶油味的吗 |
[12:48] | It’s my sister’s favorite. | 我妹妹的最爱 |
[12:49] | Got some fresh ones coming out now. | 新鲜的马上出炉 |
[12:52] | Take just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[12:53] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:55] | Is that your plan to keep Debra from going over to the dark side? | 你打算靠这个让黛布拉摆脱阴暗吗 |
[12:58] | Give her a massive sugar rush? | 一顿糖衣轰炸 |
[13:00] | I don’t exactly have a plan yet. | 我暂时尚未想出计划 |
[13:02] | I can think of an obvious one. | 我可以想到一个简单的 |
[13:05] | I’m not gonna stop seeing Hannah just because she’s a murderer… | 我不会不见汉娜的 哪怕她是杀人犯 |
[13:09] | And my sister wants to kill her. | 哪怕我妹妹想杀她 |
[13:11] | Do you hear how that sounds? | 你听到你这话多可笑了吗 |
[13:31] | – What the hell? – I don’t know. | -搞他妈的什么鬼 -我不知道 |
[13:34] | Those fucking gang kids are at it again. | 那帮该死的小混混又开始火拼了 |
[13:37] | – Yeah, I guess so. – I’m calling the police. | -估计是吧 -我要报警 |
[13:46] | Looks like while you were playing house with Hannah, | 似乎你跟汉娜开心过家家的时候 |
[13:47] | Isaak found a way to shake the police, | 艾萨克成功摆脱警方控制 |
[13:49] | which likely means he’ll come after you again. | 那很可能意味着他会再次对付你 |
[13:52] | Well, if he can get past Miami metro homicide, so can I. | 如果他能逃脱迈阿密凶案组 那我也能 |
[13:55] | Grandpa’s gone to surgery. | 外公去做手术了 |
[13:56] | – Grandma says we have to stay with you in Miami. – Oh, shit. | -外婆说我们要来迈阿密跟你住 -糟糕 |
[13:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:00] | The kids are coming. | 孩子们要来了 |
[14:01] | “Kids” As in plural? | 孩子”们” 好几个吗 |
[14:04] | Grandpa has to have surgery. | 外公得去做手术 |
[14:05] | I need to send Jamie to Orlando to pick them up. | 我得让洁咪去奥兰多接他们 |
[14:16] | It was Isaak, wasn’t it? | 是艾萨克 对吧 |
[14:19] | How the fuck did he get away from the cops? | 他狗日的是怎么摆脱警察的 |
[14:20] | Does it matter? | 那有关系吗 |
[14:23] | – Did you see him? – Yeah. | -你看见他了吗 -是的 |
[14:24] | Then you’re a fucking witness. I can arrest him. | 那你就是目击证人 我可以逮捕他 |
[14:26] | You already tried that once, Deb. It didn’t work. | 你已经做过了 黛布 根本没用 |
[14:30] | You really want an investigation | 你真想让警方立案调查 |
[14:32] | into why Isaak Sirko is trying to kill me? | 为什么艾萨克·瑟科想杀了我吗 |
[14:34] | So what the fuck am I supposed to do? | 那我他妈的到底该怎么做 |
[14:36] | Just let me handle it. | 我来处理吧 |
[14:38] | It’s not like I have much of a choice. | 似乎我也别无选择 |
[14:42] | Just be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[14:44] | There’s one other thing. | 还有件事要跟你说下 |
[14:45] | I got a call from the kids’ grandmother. | 我接到孩子们外婆的电话 |
[14:48] | – Harrison okay? – Yeah, he’s fine. | -哈里森还好吗 -他没事 |
[14:50] | But Bill has to have emergency surgery, | 但比尔得去做个急诊手术 |
[14:52] | And Maura wants me to watch Harrison | 莫拉希望我来照看哈里森 |
[14:55] | and Astor and Cody for a few days. | 爱斯特以及柯迪几天 |
[14:58] | Now is not a good time. | 现在可不是时候 |
[14:59] | I know, but what could I say? | 我知道 但我能怎么说 |
[15:01] | Jamie’s on her way to pick them up. | 洁咪已经赶去接他们了 |
[15:02] | They can’t stay at your fucking apartment. | 他们可不能住在你家 |
[15:03] | Isaak probably has his own key by now. | 艾萨克现在或许都配钥匙了 |
[15:07] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah, they can stay at my place. | 好吧 他们可以住在我家 |
[15:15] | I’ll get patrol cars to cover my house, just in case. | 我会让巡警守着房子 以防万一 |
[15:19] | How are you gonna explain that to Laguerta? | 那你怎么向洛格丽塔解释 |
[15:22] | I’ll tell her that | 我就告诉她说 |
[15:24] | I’m afraid Isaak’s gonna come after me for his arrest. | 害怕艾萨克会因为我逮捕他而来寻仇 |
[15:29] | Your house isn’t exactly kid-friendly. | 你家里其实不适合孩子居住 |
[15:31] | – What does that mean? – Well, you have a gun. | -你这话什么意思 -你家里有枪 |
[15:34] | I’ll lock it up. | 我会锁起来 |
[15:35] | And the pay channels. Cody’s 12. | 还有付费电视 柯迪才12岁 |
[15:40] | Okay, I’ll lock up the remote. Anything else? | 好吧 那我把遥控器锁起来 别的呢 |
[15:43] | Anything in your kitchen besides salsa and beer? | 厨房里除了沙司啤酒还有别的吗 |
[15:46] | I think there was some cheese when I moved in. | 我记得我刚搬进去时 还有乳酪 |
[15:48] | I’ll have Jamie stock the fridge. | 我会让洁咪购买食物 |
[15:52] | This is gonna be great. | 接下来一定很愉快 |
[15:53] | I love kids. | 我喜欢孩子 |
[15:57] | I don’t love kids in general, but I love your kids. | 我不大喜欢孩子 但喜欢你的孩子 |
[16:01] | And Astor and Cody, it’s been a long time. | 爱斯特和柯迪 好久没见了 |
[16:05] | I’ll give you a heads-up as soon as I know when they’re getting in. | 等知道具体到达时间再通知你 |
[16:07] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[16:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna pay Hannah Mckay a visit. | 我打算去拜访一下汉娜·麦凯 |
[16:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:17] | Just because you’re not gonna do what you do | 就因为你不愿做你该做的 |
[16:19] | doesn’t mean she gets to live happily fucking ever after. | 并不意味着她他妈以后就能舒坦活着 |
[16:24] | I guess it was foolish to think Deb would simply walk away from this. | 还以为黛布能轻易放手 真是愚蠢 |
[16:33] | I heard about your donut shop. | 听说你在面包店遭遇枪击 |
[16:35] | Oh, yeah. Pretty scary. | 是啊 吓死我了 |
[16:37] | Francisco thinks it was gang-related. | 弗朗西斯科认为那是黑帮火拼 |
[16:39] | Showdown between the crullers and the fritters? | 煎饼和馅饼的终极大对决吗 |
[16:43] | Uh, Deb? | 黛布 |
[16:44] | If you need me, I’ll be on my cell phone. | 有事打我手机 |
[16:46] | Something up? | 出什么事了 |
[16:48] | Just some business on the other side of town. | 我得去镇那边办点事 |
[16:50] | Dexter. Ladies. | 德克斯特 女士们 |
[16:53] | If you get a chance, stop by Papa’s after work today. | 如果有空 欢迎下班后光顾”老爹餐吧” |
[16:56] | It’s under new management. | 那店换新主人啦 |
[16:57] | Shut the fuck up. You got the restaurant? | 操 不是吧 被你盘下了 |
[16:59] | The landlord and I came to an agreement with the lease. | 我和房东租约谈好了 |
[17:03] | Call me Papa. | 叫我”老爹”吧 |
[17:04] | No, I will not do that. | 去死 我才不叫呢 |
[17:06] | But I will stop by for a drink later. | 但我晚点会过去喝一杯 |
[17:08] | Dex, you’re in? | 德克斯 你去吗 |
[17:09] | No, I’ve got the kids coming into town, so… | 不 孩子们要来了 所以… |
[17:11] | It’s a family place. Bring ’em. | 那里也适合家庭聚餐 都带上吧 |
[17:15] | Angel… | 安吉尔 |
[17:19] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[17:22] | 1 cubic yard of cocoa mulch. | 1立方码的可可护根 |
[17:25] | 25 pounds of– | 25磅的… |
[17:28] | Uh, let me get back to you. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[17:33] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[17:35] | You, uh, in the market for some orchids? | 来买兰花吗 |
[17:38] | I’m not buying anything from you. | 我才不敢从你这儿买东西 |
[17:41] | Look, I think you have the wrong idea– | 听着 我觉得你误会我了 |
[17:42] | Shut up. I’m not interested in anything you have to say, | 闭嘴 我没兴趣听你唠叨 |
[17:46] | ’cause you’re a fucking liar. | 因为你他妈的就是个大骗子 |
[17:48] | I know who you are. I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 也知道你是什么样的人 |
[17:52] | I think you’d be surprised | 还有些你不知道的事 |
[17:53] | at the things that you don’t know about me. | 肯定让你惊讶 |
[17:56] | Sal Price shared everything with me. | 萨尔·普莱斯把一切都告诉我了 |
[17:59] | So you may think you’re safer because he’s dead, | 你可能以为他一死 你就安全了 |
[18:01] | But actually, it’s worse. | 但实际上 情况更糟 |
[18:03] | He was just a writer. I’m a cop. | 他只是作家 而我是警察 |
[18:04] | Whatever you’re hiding, I’m gonna find out. | 不管你隐瞒了什么 我都会找出真相 |
[18:07] | Sal Price was a storyteller. | 萨尔·普莱斯只是个编故事的 |
[18:08] | He wanted to sell books. | 只希望书能畅销 |
[18:10] | He didn’t care if they were true or not. | 他根本不在乎故事的真假 |
[18:11] | You admitted to him on tape that you killed with wayne. | 你在录音上承认和韦恩一起行凶 |
[18:16] | How convenient that he died before he had a chance to write about it. | 多好啊 书还没写人就死了 |
[18:21] | Lieutenant, what were you doing when you were 15 years old? | 警督 你15岁时候在干什么 |
[18:25] | I’m guessing you were probably on a soccer team or something, right? | 猜你大概参加了足球队什么的 对吧 |
[18:29] | Me? | 而我呢 |
[18:30] | I was just some dumb farm girl | 我只是个单纯的乡下丫头 |
[18:32] | who was wakened in the middle of the night by an older boy | 半夜被一自己喜欢的大孩子叫醒 |
[18:35] | that I had a crush on who said, “Let’s go on a trip.” | 让我跟他闯世界去 |
[18:40] | I was in over my head. | 我是爱昏了头 |
[18:44] | You knew exactly what you were doing then. | 你当时很清楚自己要做什么 |
[18:47] | You’re in over your head now. | 现在才是昏了头 |
[18:50] | Well, I don’t know why I care so much about what you think, | 我不知道为什么这么在意你的想法 |
[18:53] | But somehow I do, so, I’m sorry. | 但不知怎么 就是在意 很抱歉 |
[18:57] | You haven’t even begun to be sorry. | 你就等着将来悔恨莫及吧 |
[19:09] | I’m not suggesting a coup here. | 我不是建议造反 |
[19:11] | More like a realignment. | 只是变通一下 |
[19:14] | I’d never do anything without the support of the brotherhood, | 没有兄弟会的许可我不会乱来 |
[19:18] | but I feel like something has to be done | 但有些事必须得做 |
[19:21] | or this whole thing’s gonna explode in our faces. | 不然后果不堪设想 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:30] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[19:50] | You want to stick around? Watch your girl? | 你想留下来吗 看着你的姑娘 |
[19:53] | Drinks on me. | 酒钱算我的 |
[19:54] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[19:55] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself? | 你他妈的何不滚远点呢 |
[19:57] | Ah, come on, Joey. | 别这样 乔 |
[19:59] | Nah, don’t “Come on, Joey” Me. | 别 别给我来这套 |
[20:02] | We had a deal, and you fucked me over. | 我们之前有过约定 可你骗我 |
[20:04] | So we’re done. | 我们彻底完了 |
[20:05] | Look, I’m sorry I couldn’t get you Nadia’s passport. | 听着 很抱歉没能帮你拿到纳迪娅的护照 |
[20:09] | I tried, man, but the guys in Kiev, | 我努力了 但是基辅那些人 |
[20:11] | they pull the strings. | 他们才是幕后老大 |
[20:13] | What I do have is some cash. | 我只有一些现金 |
[20:16] | If you do one more job for me, | 如果你再帮我干个活儿 |
[20:19] | you can buy something for Nadia. | 你就可以给纳迪娅买些东西 |
[20:21] | See, I don’t want your fucking cash. | 听着 我不想要你的臭钱 |
[20:23] | And if you take that out on her, | 如果你敢去招惹她 |
[20:25] | I’ll have I.C.E. down here faster than you can count, | 我会让移民局立马扑来 |
[20:28] | checking on the immigration status of all your employees. | 彻查你全部员工的移民手续 |
[20:30] | So go fuck yourself. | 所以你他妈给我滚远点 |
[20:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:34] | Miami Metro believes they know where Isaak is at all times, | 迈阿密警方自认为随时知道艾萨克的行踪 |
[20:37] | but obviously I can’t count on that. | 但显然我不能指望那个 |
[20:43] | Hope he enjoys his last meal. | 但愿最后一餐他能吃好 |
[20:45] | When he gets home to Viktor’s apartment, I’ll be waiting. | 等他回到维克多那儿 我会等着他 |
[20:53] | Hey, Jamie. | 嘿 洁咪 |
[20:54] | Hey, Dex. We just made a quick pit stop. | 嘿 德克斯 我们中途刚停了一下 |
[20:56] | I warned Cody about the Big Gulp, | 我警告过柯迪不要喝”大杯乐” |
[20:58] | But we’re about three hours out depending on traffic. | 但根据现在的路况 大约还得三小时 |
[21:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:03] | Why don’t we meet at your brother’s new restaurant? | 不如我们就在你哥的新店碰面吧 |
[21:06] | If he’s got macaroni and cheese, we’ll be fine. | 如果有通心粉和奶酪就行 |
[21:09] | Apparently that’s all Harrison’s | 据说那是哈里森 |
[21:10] | willingly consumed since he got to Orlando. | 去奥兰多后唯一爱吃的东西 |
[21:13] | It is his favorite. | 那是他的最爱 |
[21:14] | God, Cody, we don’t want to have to stop again. | 天啊 柯迪 别待会儿又要停车上厕所 |
[21:16] | But I’m thirsty. | 但我渴了 |
[21:17] | Can’t we just leave him by the side of the road? | 我们就不能把他直接扔路边吗 |
[21:19] | No, Astor, | 不行 爱斯特 |
[21:20] | we can’t just leave him by the side of the road. | 我们不能把他扔在路边 |
[21:23] | Sounds like you’ve got your hands full. | 听上去你似乎焦头烂额啊 |
[21:25] | We’ll see you in Miami, Dexter. | 迈阿密见了 德克斯特 |
[21:28] | Drive safe. | 小心驾驶 |
[21:47] | People always say they’d like to die at home. | 人们常说愿意死在家里 |
[21:51] | I’ll leave his body here | 我会把尸体留着 |
[21:52] | and let the police blame it on the Colombians. | 让警方怀疑到哥伦比亚人头上 |
[22:07] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈谁啊 |
[22:08] | I’m the building super. I came to fix the faucet. | 物业的 来修水龙头 |
[22:11] | I didn’t know anyone was home. | 我不知道有人在家 |
[22:15] | You’re not the super. | 你才不是什么物业 |
[22:17] | Sure I am. Who are you? | 我当然是 你是谁 |
[22:21] | I’m the Avon lady. | 我是雅芳推销小姐 |
[22:23] | Well, that’s just silly. | 真他妈搞笑 |
[22:24] | You’re here for the same reason I am. | 你跟我来这里都是相同目的 |
[22:26] | – Which is? – To kill Sirko. | -是什么 -杀瑟科 |
[22:28] | Look, I don’t know who sent you here, | 听着 我不知道谁派你来的 |
[22:31] | but I’m not going halvsies with anyone. | 但我不想和任何人平分酬金 |
[22:33] | This is my job. | 这票是我的 |
[22:46] | We could have just gone halvsies. | 我们其实可以平分 |
[22:54] | With all the people who want to kill Isaak, | 有那么多人想杀艾萨克 |
[22:56] | why is it so hard to get him dead? | 为什么想见到他死就那么难呢 |
[23:10] | Not this guy. | 不是这个人 |
[23:15] | This one either. | 也不是这个人 |
[23:21] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[23:22] | This guy had a slip. | 这家伙租过 |
[23:24] | Had? | 租过 |
[23:25] | Meaning he doesn’t have one anymore? | 就是后来不租了吗 |
[23:27] | No. He moved a few years back. | 不了 他几年前换地儿了 |
[23:29] | I remember it because it was odd. | 因为有点怪 所以我记得 |
[23:30] | He had, uh, eight months to go on his lease. | 他租期还剩八个月呢 |
[23:33] | When exactly did he move? | 他是什么时候搬的 |
[23:36] | May, 2007. | 2007年5月 |
[23:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[23:53] | You’re getting heavier. What did they feed you up there? | 你越来越重了 他们在那边都喂你什么 |
[23:55] | Mac and cheese. And more mac and cheese. | 通心粉加芝士…顿顿吃那些 |
[23:58] | You want to go play on the beach after we eat? | 吃过之后想去沙滩上玩玩吗 |
[24:00] | Oh, I can take him now. | 我带他去吧 |
[24:02] | Astor and Cody were fighting the entire drive down. | 爱斯特和柯迪一路都在闹 |
[24:05] | I need a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[24:07] | – Mojitos on the house. – All right. | -鸡尾酒算我的 -好啊 |
[24:11] | For the grown-ups. | 这是给大人的 |
[24:13] | Sodas for the kids. | 小孩就喝汽水吧 |
[24:14] | Sorry, I gotta keep my liquor license. | 抱歉 我可不想被吊销酒水执照 |
[24:17] | Everything good here? | 这里一切都好吧 |
[24:18] | It’s perfect. Thanks, Angel. | 很完美 谢了 安吉尔 |
[24:21] | Perfect because it has a built-in security system. | 因为它是个内置安保系统 所以很完美 |
[24:25] | Dexter, check out my Angry Birds score. | 德克斯特 看看我的愤怒的小鸟得分 |
[24:28] | Dexter doesn’t want to see your Angry Birds score, Cody. | 德克斯特才不想看你的得分 柯迪 |
[24:30] | Put it away. | 拿一边去 |
[24:32] | I’ve missed you guys. | 我很想你们 |
[24:34] | We missed you too. | 我们也很想你 |
[24:36] | So how’s school? Is math still kicking your ass? | 学校怎么样 数学还扯你大腿吗 |
[24:39] | Butt. | 后腿 |
[24:40] | Kicking your butt. | 扯你后腿 |
[24:42] | That’s what I said. Is math still kicking your butt? | 我就那意思 数学还扯你后腿吗 |
[24:45] | I’m a year ahead in math now, | 我数学都跳级了 |
[24:46] | – and I’m taking A.P. Bio. – Impressive. | -现在在上高等生物课程 -不错啊 |
[24:49] | She passed out when they dissected the fetal pig. | 他们解刨猪胚胎的时候她昏过去了 |
[24:52] | Can we not talk about fetal pigs at dinner? | 能不在吃饭的时候谈猪胚胎吗 |
[24:57] | God, Cody, can we not get through one dinner | 天啊 柯迪 你就不能别做恶心的事 |
[24:59] | without you doing something completely disgusting? | 让我们好好吃顿饭吗 |
[25:01] | Can you stop acting like Miss Perfect? | 你能别再扮完美小姐了吗 |
[25:04] | You can’t even make it through a weekend without smoking pot. | 你不抽大麻 一个周末都熬不过去 |
[25:07] | Oh, my God. You know how many cops are here? | 我的天呐 你知道这里有多少警察吗 |
[25:10] | You want to get arrested? | 想被逮捕吗 |
[25:11] | God, what is wrong with you? | 神啊 你是有什么毛病 |
[25:16] | Guess I should go talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[25:19] | I’ll be your backup. | 我去支援你 |
[25:30] | I don’t do it a lot, I swear. | 我不常抽的 我发誓 |
[25:31] | Just when I get really stressed out. | 只是在我感到压力很大的时候 |
[25:34] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我出什么事了吗 |
[25:36] | It’s just pot. | 只是大麻而已 |
[25:37] | In some states, it’s not even against the law. | 在一些州都不算违法 |
[25:40] | It’s always against the law for someone your age, | 对你这个年龄的人来说都是违法的 |
[25:43] | which is for your own good, by the way. | 这也是为你好 |
[25:46] | Thanks for the public service announcement. | 多谢了公益广告 |
[25:48] | Dexter’s right. | 德克斯特说得对 |
[25:49] | Sometimes the things that seem like a good idea in the moment | 有的事情你当时认为是好事 |
[25:51] | are the things you’ll end up regretting later. | 之后就会悔恨不已 |
[25:57] | Astor… | 爱斯特 |
[26:00] | I know how… | 我知道 |
[26:03] | certain vices can be used to relieve stress. | 某些不良习惯可以减轻压力 |
[26:10] | But sometimes those vices can cause more problems | 但有时那些恶习制造的麻烦会造成 |
[26:13] | than the original stress. | 比原先更大的压力 |
[26:16] | Okay, I get it, pot is evil. | 我明白了 吸大麻不好 |
[26:17] | Are we done? | 可以了吧 |
[26:19] | We–sure, we’re done. | 当然 可以了 |
[26:38] | Kids are all asleep in your room. | 孩子们在你房间睡着了 |
[26:40] | I put Harrison on your bed. I hope that’s okay. | 我让哈里森睡在你的床上 没问题吧 |
[26:42] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[26:45] | He doesn’t wet the bed, does he? | 他不尿床的吧 |
[26:48] | Not always. | 不一定 |
[26:49] | You owe me. | 那这次你欠我 |
[26:51] | Jamie will be here first thing in the morning. | 洁密明天一大早就会过来 |
[26:53] | Hey, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[26:58] | Maybe you were right… | 也许你是对的 |
[27:01] | about Hannah. | 关于汉娜 |
[27:04] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别理解错了 |
[27:05] | If anyone deserves what you do, she does, but… | 她当然值得让你下手 但是 |
[27:11] | it must have been hard to resist, | 拒绝这个肯定很困难 |
[27:12] | and I know you did it for me. | 你为了我撑住了 |
[27:14] | So… thanks for caring. | 所以 谢谢你的关心 |
[27:20] | You don’t have to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[27:26] | Thanks for taking everyone in. | 谢谢你让他们都住下 |
[27:29] | My home is their home. | 我的家就是他们的家 |
[27:34] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[27:35] | All that’s left of it is here, under one roof. | 所有的都在这里了 在一个屋檐下 |
[27:37] | It should feel like home. | 本应是家的感觉 |
[27:40] | So why do I want so badly to be somewhere else? | 但我为什么还是急于去别的地方 |
[27:53] | Look who’s not here again. | 瞧瞧谁又来了 |
[27:55] | Is this a bad time? | 来得不是时候吗 |
[27:57] | Fortunately, you’ve managed to catch me | 很幸运 你可是抓住了两位绅士 |
[27:58] | in between gentleman callers. | 来访的间隙 |
[28:02] | Well, I guess it’s my lucky night. | 我猜这就是我的幸运之夜 |
[28:04] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[28:06] | Or is this your version of a booty call? | 或者这就是你的求欢电话 |
[28:09] | What’s a booty call? | 什么是”求欢电话” |
[28:11] | Seriously? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[28:12] | Actually, I just stopped by because I’m gonna be busy | 事实上 我过来是因为接下来的几天 |
[28:15] | for the next few days. | 我都会很忙 |
[28:16] | So you came by to see me | 所以你过来看我 |
[28:18] | because you can’t see me? | 是因为你不能见我 |
[28:21] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[28:23] | So what’s got you so busy? | 什么事让你这么忙 |
[28:26] | Nothing, I just–uh… | 没事 只是 |
[28:31] | The head of the Koshka Brotherhood wants to kill me. | 克什卡兄弟会的老大想要杀我 |
[28:38] | You’re not kidding. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[28:41] | Well I don’t know what a Koshka Brotherhood is, | 我不知道克什卡兄弟会是什么 |
[28:44] | but it sounds bad. | 但是听起来情况很糟 |
[28:45] | It’s kind of a… | 像是一种 |
[28:48] | Ukrainian mafia. | 乌克兰黑帮 |
[28:51] | What did you do to piss them off? | 你干什么惹恼了他们 |
[28:53] | Not them. Just Isaak Sirko. | 跟他们无关 只是艾萨克·瑟科 |
[28:56] | He has this personal vendetta against me. | 他和我是私人恩怨 |
[28:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:02] | I killed one of his key guys. | 我杀了他的一个核心成员 |
[29:05] | Oh. Well, it happens. | 好吧 这事会发生 |
[29:08] | So what do you know about this Isaak Sirko? | 你对艾萨克·瑟科了解多少 |
[29:13] | I know that he wants to kill me, | 我知道他想杀了我 |
[29:14] | and that I need to kill him first, | 所以我要先杀了他 |
[29:16] | and that it’s harder than I thought it would be. | 但是这比我想象的要难得多 |
[29:20] | Well, you want my advice? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[29:23] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[29:25] | You spent a lot of time | 你花了很长时间 |
[29:27] | finding out all about me before you– | 查找我的一切信息 在你… |
[29:31] | – Before I tried to kill you. – Right. | -在我想杀了你之前 -是的 |
[29:35] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[29:37] | I had to make sure that you fit my code. | 必须确定你符合我的准则 |
[29:39] | I already know Isaak’s a killer. | 我已经知道艾萨克是个杀手 |
[29:41] | Well, still, it seems like you have a system, | 看起来你有着一套方法 |
[29:43] | and it’s working for you, right? | 对你来说很有效 对吗 |
[29:45] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候 |
[29:46] | Well, so why don’t you try the same thing on this guy? | 为什么不在这个家伙身上也用用 |
[29:49] | Figure out who he is, and why he really wants to kill you. | 弄清他是谁 他要杀你的真正原因 |
[29:54] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:58] | Take my van. He might know your car. | 开我的车 他可能认得你的车 |
[30:01] | Besides, it’ll give you a decent excuse to come by | 除此之外还能给你个像样的借口过来 |
[30:04] | and not see me again. | 不再看我 |
[30:20] | I have never been able to talk to anyone about my kills before. | 我以前一直无法向别人倾诉我的杀戮 |
[30:27] | Not like this. | 不像这样 |
[30:29] | No judgment, no fear, no panic. | 没有批评 没有畏惧 没有惶恐 |
[30:34] | – That’s nice. – Yeah. | -那很不错 -是啊 |
[30:38] | But I’m kind of tired of talking. | 但我对谈话有点厌倦了 |
[30:41] | Maybe I can show you what a booty call is. | 也许我能告诉你什么叫求欢电话 |
[30:54] | Come on, Joey. It’s not that bad. | 拜托 乔 没那么糟 |
[30:57] | I only have to work for George for two more years, | 我只要再给乔治工作两年 |
[30:59] | and then I’ll have my freedom. | 就能重获自由了 |
[31:01] | You believe that? | 你信他 |
[31:03] | He likes his dancers young. | 他喜欢用年轻的舞女 |
[31:05] | There are always more girls who want to come here. | 永远都有更多的女孩们想要过来 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 很抱歉我让你失望了 |
[31:13] | Just promise me you’ll never do anything for them again. | 向我保证你永远不会再为他们做事 |
[31:18] | Not even for me. | 就算是为了我 |
[31:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:25] | Okay. I’m gonna take a shower. | 好的 我去洗个澡 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:51] | How’d I know I’d find your horny ass here? | 我就知道能在这里找到你这个好色鬼 |
[31:56] | I got something to show you. | 我有些东西要给你看 |
[32:00] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[32:01] | Oh, I think you might be. | 你也许会感兴趣 |
[32:05] | But Isaak Sirko, | 艾萨克·瑟科 |
[32:07] | he wants you to lose the blood evidence | 他想让你丢掉把他和 |
[32:08] | linking him to the Colombian murders. | 哥伦比亚谋杀案扯上关系的血液证据 |
[32:12] | Let me skip to the good part. | 我来跳到精彩的部分 |
[32:15] | If I do this, Nadia’s a free woman. | 如果我答应你们 你得还纳迪娅自由 |
[32:20] | You give me her fucking passport, understand? | 把她的护照给我 明白没 |
[32:23] | Deal. And I’ll do you one better. | 成交 我顺便再帮你个忙 |
[32:26] | You can even keep the cash. | 那些钱你也可以留着 |
[32:29] | Now do we understand each other? | 现在我们相互了解了吧 |
[32:31] | If I go down, you’re going down with me. | 如果我被抓了 你也会跟我一起 |
[32:36] | It won’t exactly ruin my reputation. | 这不会毁掉我的事业 |
[32:39] | I got the Koshka Brotherhood behind me. | 我背后有着克什卡兄弟会 |
[32:42] | You saw how long Sirko stayed behind bars. | 你看见瑟科在监狱里待了有多久 |
[32:44] | Who’s gonna save your ass? | 谁又会来救你 |
[32:46] | Miami Metro? | 迈阿密警方 |
[32:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:49] | Same kind of shit you used to do for us. | 跟你之前做的一样 |
[32:52] | You know, we have some product that needs to move. | 我们需要转移一些货 |
[32:54] | I need a cop around to make sure nothing goes wrong. | 我需要一个警察来保证周围不会出事 |
[32:57] | If you help us, you make some money. | 你帮助我们 还能挣些钱 |
[32:59] | And if you don’t, that recording goes on the fucking cloud. | 你要是不帮 录音就会传播开 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry to twist your arm, buddy, | 很抱歉要强迫你 伙计 |
[33:05] | but you really left me no choice. | 但是你让我别无选择 |
[33:08] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[33:20] | No one else here. | 没有其他人 |
[33:22] | Not anymore, anyway. | 总之不会再有了 |
[33:25] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[33:27] | He’s one of George’s men. | 他是乔治的手下 |
[33:28] | Sent here to kill me. | 派来杀我 |
[33:31] | George wouldn’t make a move without getting approval | 乔治不会有任何动作 除非基辅的 |
[33:33] | from the boys in Kiev. | 小伙子们批准了 |
[33:36] | So much for brotherhood. | 兄弟会也不过如此 |
[33:37] | This can be fixed. | 还可以挽回 |
[33:38] | – We can go home, we can call… – No. | -我们可以回去或者打电话 -没用 |
[33:41] | I’m a dead man there. | 回去也是个死 |
[33:44] | You’ve already gone above and beyond the call of duty, Jurg. | 你帮的忙够多了 于尔格 |
[33:49] | Your loyalty could get you killed. | 忠诚会害了你 |
[33:51] | Where you go, I go. | 你去哪 我就去哪 |
[33:57] | My offshore accounts should last some time. | 我的海外账户还能用一阵 |
[33:59] | But I won’t have access to the corporate accounts. | 但我没有公司账户的使用权了 |
[34:03] | Bloody hell! | 真他妈烦心 |
[34:05] | Then there’s this. | 还有就是 |
[34:07] | We’re gonna need another place to stay. | 我们得另寻驻足之地了 |
[34:09] | Who do you think killed him? | 你觉得谁杀了他 |
[34:12] | Well, that’s a job for the police, isn’t it? | 那是警察的事 对吧 |
[34:16] | Why don’t you go and give our friends downstairs a call. | 你去给我们楼下的朋友打个电话 |
[34:30] | Looks like the gang’s all here. | 警力都派过来了 |
[34:36] | So you have no idea what he was doing in your apartment? | 你不知道他在你的公寓里做什么 |
[34:39] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[34:41] | But I’m sure your trusty blood spatter analyst | 但我确信这位值得信赖的血迹分析师 |
[34:44] | could figure it out. | 能查出来 |
[34:45] | Mr. Sirko, the gun that we found | 瑟科先生 我们在这找到的那把枪 |
[34:48] | would suggest that he came here to kill someone. | 说明他应该是来这杀人的 |
[34:51] | And since you live here, | 况且你住在这 |
[34:53] | that someone may very well be you. | 要杀的人很有可能是你 |
[34:56] | What a frightening thought. | 说的我好怕 |
[34:58] | then perhaps I need some sort of police escort. | 看来我需要一些警察护卫了 |
[35:01] | Oh, I already have that. | 那不就是吗 |
[35:04] | Well, we’ll have to confirm with the M.E., | 我们得和法医确认一下 |
[35:05] | But judging by the lividity and state of rigor, | 但根据尸体颜色和肌肉僵硬程度 |
[35:08] | I’d estimate the time of death | 我估计死亡时间 |
[35:09] | as sometime yesterday afternoon. | 是昨天下午某时 |
[35:12] | Let me see now, where was I yesterday afternoon? | 我想想昨天下午在哪 |
[35:16] | Perhaps these kind officers could refresh my memory. | 也许这些警官能提醒下我 |
[35:19] | Unis tailed him all day. | 全天都有警察跟着他 |
[35:21] | He wasn’t here. | 他当时不在这 |
[35:23] | Seems I have an alibi. | 看起来我有不在场证明了 |
[35:25] | I hope they’re trustworthy. | 但愿他们的话值得信赖 |
[35:26] | Dex, what have you got? | 德克斯 有什么发现 |
[35:27] | Yes, please, Dex, tell us your theory. | 是哦 德克斯 说说有什么发现 |
[35:31] | I’m so curious. | 我很好奇 |
[35:33] | Well, judging by the photo found in the victim’s pocket, | 从死者口袋里的照片来看 |
[35:37] | he was lying in wait for Mr. Sirko. | 他是在等瑟科先生 |
[35:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:42] | These scuff marks indicate a struggle. | 这些擦伤说明有打斗 |
[35:45] | They fell to the floor. | 他们摔在地上 |
[35:48] | And the killer cut his carotid artery | 杀手用一把锋利的刀 |
[35:52] | with one swipe of a very sharp knife. | 一刀割断了他的颈动脉 |
[35:56] | My, my. | 天啊 天啊 |
[35:58] | You couldn’t have described that better | 就算你当时在场 |
[35:59] | if you’d been there yourself. | 都不可能描述得更好了 |
[36:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Hey, Vince, I have plans with the kids today. | 文斯 今天我和孩子们说好了 |
[36:07] | You think you can finish this up? | 你能把这里搞定吧 |
[36:08] | Fine. But one of these days, I’m gonna track down | 可以 哪天我也找几个孩子 |
[36:10] | some of my kids so that I can skip out on work. | 借口逃班 |
[36:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:15] | Vince is gonna take it from here. | 文斯搞定剩下的 |
[36:17] | Keep him occupied as long as you can. | 尽可能地拘留他 |
[36:19] | Kill ya later, Isaak. | 待会再了结你 艾萨克 |
[36:21] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[36:22] | Oh, that’s gonna be really good. | 做的真不错 |
[36:25] | See, get it all up in there. | 看着 把沙子堆起来 |
[36:28] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[36:29] | That’s a strong castle, Mister. | 坚固的城堡 先生 |
[36:32] | You’re doing so good. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:36] | Want that? | 想吃吗 |
[36:37] | He did it all himself. | 这都是他自己堆的 |
[36:40] | – That’s pretty awesome. – Yummy. | -真棒啊 -没错 |
[36:44] | You know what, I think you need | 我觉得你应该再 |
[36:45] | A little bit more sunscreen, Harrison. | 抹点防晒霜 哈里森 |
[36:48] | Hey, buddy, you know what this place needs? | 伙计 你知道这还缺点什么吗 |
[36:51] | A moat! | 护城河 |
[36:52] | Keep the bad guys out. | 防止坏人入侵 |
[37:04] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会回来 |
[37:07] | Can I have some of that leg? | 伸伸腿 |
[37:19] | I miss the beach. | 我怀念沙滩 |
[37:21] | It reminds me of mom. | 让我想起妈妈 |
[37:24] | Yeah, she used to take you guys here all the time. | 是啊 她以前经常带你们来这 |
[37:28] | Atlanta doesn’t feel like home, | 亚特兰大没有家的感觉 |
[37:29] | but here doesn’t either. | 但这儿也没有 |
[37:30] | It’s like there’s no place I actually belong. | 看来我没有归属 |
[37:34] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[37:38] | Actually, yeah, I do. | 嗯 我懂 |
[37:41] | If my grandparents find out about the pot, | 如果我外婆外公知道大麻的事 |
[37:44] | They’ll think I’m just turning into my dad or something. | 他们会认为我会变成爸爸那样的人 |
[37:47] | I feel like they’re just waiting for that to happen anyways. | 我觉得他们就像在等着这事发生 |
[37:54] | You know, when I was younger, someone told me who I was, | 当我小的时候 有人告诉我我是什么样的人 |
[37:58] | and I pretty much took his word for it. | 而我相信了他的话 |
[38:03] | If I’d taken the time to decide for myself, | 但如果当时我自己做决定的话 |
[38:09] | I would have turned out different. | 我可能会很不一样 |
[38:11] | Different how? | 会有什么不一样 |
[38:13] | I don’t really know, but I kind of wish I did. | 我说不清 但我真希望我能自己做决定 |
[38:19] | For the record, you didn’t turn out so bad. | 现在看来 你也没变的那么坏 |
[38:29] | For the record, the pot will stay off the record. | 现在看来 大麻将会是个秘密 |
[38:45] | Just give me a sec. | 我接个电话 |
[38:49] | Hey, Hannah. | 你好 汉娜 |
[38:50] | Hey. I’m sorry to bother you, | 你好 抱歉打扰你 |
[38:52] | But I accidentally left my greenhouse keys in the van. | 但我不小心把温室钥匙丢在货车里了 |
[38:55] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我现在还有点事在忙 |
[38:57] | I could bring them by in a few hours. | 过几小时我才能拿给你 |
[39:00] | Just tell me where you are and I’ll swing by. | 告诉我你在哪 我过去 |
[39:04] | Hobie Beach. Tower one. | 霍比海滩 一座 |
[39:07] | Okay, great. I’ll call you when I get there. | 好的 到了打你电话 |
[39:22] | – Is this the one? – Yeah, thanks. | -是这把吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[39:27] | So, what are you doing out here? | 你在这做什么 |
[39:30] | Hey, Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[39:32] | Look! | 看这儿 |
[39:36] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[39:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:39] | I should’ve seen that one coming. | 我早该料到 |
[39:41] | No, she’s not, um– | 不 她不是我… |
[39:45] | She’s my nanny. | 她是我的保姆 |
[39:47] | Your nanny? | 你的保姆 |
[39:49] | Yeah, that little guy is my son. | 是的 那个小宝宝是我儿子 |
[39:54] | Harrison. He’s three. | 哈里森 三岁了 |
[39:58] | I told you about his mother, | 我跟你说过他妈妈 |
[39:59] | how she passed away. | 她是怎么去世的 |
[40:01] | The other two are Astor and Cody. | 另外两个是爱斯特和柯迪 |
[40:04] | They’re my stepkids. | 继子继女 |
[40:05] | They live in Orlando with their grandparents. | 他们和祖父母住在奥兰多 |
[40:08] | Harrison lives with me… | 哈里森大部分时间 |
[40:12] | most of the time. | 和我住一起 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. I should have told you. | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你 |
[40:20] | You didn’t trust me, or you were afraid it would push me away? | 你是不信任我 还是认为我会因此离开 |
[40:25] | Maybe a little of both. | 也许都有 |
[40:29] | Well I’d love to meet them sometime. | 我很乐意什么时候见见他们 |
[40:34] | You’re lucky, Dexter. | 你很幸运 德克斯特 |
[40:36] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[40:38] | No matter where I go, | 无论我走到哪 |
[40:39] | I’m Hannah Mckay, the spree killer’s girlfriend. | 我都是疯狂杀人犯的女友 汉娜·麦凯 |
[40:44] | Nobody has a clue who you are. | 但没人知道你是谁 |
[40:46] | You get to have this normal life, with kids and… | 你可以和孩子们过正常的生活 |
[40:55] | Is that something you want? | 这是你想要的生活吗 |
[40:57] | It was, once upon a time. | 是的 从前是 |
[40:59] | Wayne and I talked about having ten of them. | 韦恩和我说过要生十个孩子 |
[41:02] | Can you imagine what a train wreck that would have been? | 你能想象那会有多糟吗 |
[41:06] | Then when I got married to Jake, | 后来我和杰克结婚 |
[41:07] | I thought, “This is how it’s supposed to be,” You know? | 我以为那才是我想要的生活 |
[41:09] | But when that whole thing went to shit, | 但一切急转直下 |
[41:13] | I just figured it wasn’t really in the cards for me. | 我才明白自己不会拥有那样的未来 |
[41:18] | That’s what I used to think too. | 我以前也这么想 |
[41:21] | Dex! Get over here! | 德克斯 快过来 |
[41:24] | Well, I won’t intrude. | 我不打扰了 |
[41:26] | Enjoy your time with them. | 和她们好好玩 |
[41:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:50] | Everyone asleep? | 都睡了吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah, finally. | 嗯 都睡了 |
[41:54] | Dexter, you did not tell me that bedtime | 德克斯特 你没告诉我 |
[41:56] | is, like, this two hour process. | 要花两个小时哄他上床 |
[41:59] | and that reading those Dr. Seuss books | 还得扯着嗓子 |
[42:00] | out loud is really fucking hard. | 读童话书 |
[42:03] | Sorry I missed that. | 抱歉我忘了告诉你 |
[42:05] | Teenagers are great, though. You just tell them what to do. | 青少年就好办多了 说什么做什么 |
[42:07] | I mean, my house has never looked so clean. | 我家还从没这么整洁过 |
[42:10] | I love families. | 我爱我的家人 |
[42:14] | Does Hannah fit into my family somewhere? | 汉娜能成为我的家人吗 |
[42:26] | What’s that doing here? | 你怎么会有那个 |
[42:31] | Oh, I borrowed a car from a friend | 我从朋友那借了辆车 |
[42:33] | so Isaak wouldn’t recognize me. | 这样艾萨克认不出我 |
[42:36] | Does that friend happen to be Hannah Mckay? | 那朋友不会恰巧是汉娜·麦凯 |
[42:45] | I was going to– | 我正准备 |
[42:46] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[42:53] | Are you fucking her? | 你上她了 |
[42:58] | Deb, I can explain. | 黛布 听我解释 |
[42:59] | I know what fucking is. No explanation necessary. | 我知道上她是什么意思 不需要解释 |
[43:04] | Is that why you wouldn’t kill her? | 这就是你不杀她的原因吗 |
[43:07] | Partially. | 有一部分这个原因 |
[43:14] | I am the biggest asshole on the planet. | 我是世界上最傻的人 |
[43:18] | All that bullshit about you caring about me too much | 那些鬼话 什么你太关心我 |
[43:21] | to let me do something I would regret? | 才不让我做后悔的事 |
[43:22] | I fucking bought it. | 我居然信了 |
[43:24] | Deb, everything I said was true. | 黛布 我的话都是真心的 |
[43:33] | Okay, yes, I didn’t kill Hannah | 好吧 我没杀汉娜 |
[43:35] | because I have feelings for her, | 的确因为我对她有感情 |
[43:37] | But that doesn’t make what I said to you | 但这不代表我的话 |
[43:38] | – any less true. – Feelings? | -就是谎言 -感情 |
[43:41] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱上她了 |
[43:44] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[43:47] | Is it because she’s a serial killer? | 难道因为她是连环杀手 |
[43:50] | Does that turn you on or something? | 这让你很爽还是怎么的 |
[43:53] | What–what do you all do? | 你们在一起都做什么 |
[43:55] | Do you sit around and talk about | 坐下来讨论 |
[43:56] | who you’re gonna take out next? | 下一个该杀谁吗 |
[44:02] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[44:04] | Price? | 普莱斯 |
[44:07] | Did you fucking help her with Price? | 你帮她杀了普莱斯吗 |
[44:10] | No! | 没有 |
[44:11] | I don’t even know why I fucking ask you, Dexter. | 我都不知道为什么还问你 德克斯特 |
[44:13] | Every time I think I know exactly who you are, | 每当我以为自己了解你的时候 |
[44:15] | you tell me something worse. | 你却露出更糟糕的一面 |
[44:18] | Being with Hannah is worse than being a killer? | 和汉娜在一起 比当个杀手更糟 |
[44:19] | Yes! | 没错 |
[44:22] | No. I don’t– | 不 我不 |
[44:29] | I know you’re not gonna stop killing. | 我知道你不会停止杀戮 |
[44:31] | I mean, you’ve made that very clear. | 这点你已经明确表态了 |
[44:36] | But you can stop seeing her. | 但你可以不再见她 |
[44:39] | I don’t want to stop seeing her. | 我不愿意这么做 |
[44:41] | Look what happened to her husband, Dexter. | 看看她丈夫的下场 德克斯特 |
[44:45] | She doesn’t have the best track record with men. | 她身边的男人都没好结局 |
[44:47] | I don’t even want to talk about the fucking body trail | 更不用提你的女友 |
[44:50] | that you’ve left in your love life. | 也都没好下场 |
[44:52] | I’m not asking your permission, Deb. | 这事你管不了 黛布 |
[44:55] | So you don’t care what it does to me? | 你就不在乎我会伤心吗 |
[44:58] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[44:59] | Well, guess what? You did. | 告诉你 你已经伤害我了 |
[45:03] | You picked the one way that you could hurt me | 还偏偏选了最残忍的方式 |
[45:06] | worse than you could ever fucking understand. | 来他妈伤害我 |
[45:09] | Wha– | 你说什… |
[45:12] | You told me you accepted me being a killer. | 你说过你接受我是个杀手 |
[45:13] | I feel like if you love me, you’ll accept this. | 如果你爱我 你就会接受这段恋情 |
[45:15] | If I love you? | 如果我爱你 |
[45:16] | If I love you! | 如果我爱你 |
[45:17] | I went to the church that night | 那晚我到你杀死 |
[45:19] | that you killed Travis Marshall | 崔维斯·马歇尔的教堂 |
[45:20] | to tell you that I’m in love with you! | 是想告诉你 我爱上你了 |
[45:32] | You’re… | 你… |
[45:34] | in love with me? | 爱上我了 |
[45:36] | Fuck! Oh, my god. | 操 老天 |
[45:41] | Was. | 曾经爱过 |
[45:45] | I don’t even know if I fucking like you. | 现在我连自己喜不喜欢你都不知道 |
[45:48] | This is– | 真是… |
[45:50] | Oh, forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[45:58] | What do you mean you’re in love with me? | 你说”爱上我”是什么意思 |
[46:06] | I didn’t– I didn’t mean to say that. | 我 我不想说出来的 |
[46:09] | I don’t– | 我没 |
[46:13] | I know it’s weird, and it’s gross, | 我知道听起来很怪很恶心 |
[46:15] | and it’s fucked up, but– | 简直是乱搞 可是 |
[46:19] | and I know you don’t feel the same. | 我知道你对我没有感觉 |
[46:24] | I don’t even know if I feel the same. | 甚至连我自己的感觉都不确定 |
[46:26] | I mean, it’s one thing to be in love with your brother, | 喜欢上自己的哥哥是一回事 |
[46:29] | but it is a whole ‘nother level | 但对我来说 |
[46:31] | to be in love with your brother | 喜欢的哥哥 |
[46:32] | who’s a goddamn fucking serial killer. | 是个连环杀手是另一回事 |
[46:40] | You’re a serial killer, | 你是连环杀手 |
[46:41] | and I’m more fucked up than you are! | 我现在比你还乱还痛苦 |
[46:56] | Well, aren’t you going to say anything? | 你难道什么话都不打算说吗 |
[47:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[47:17] | Oh, god, you never do. | 天呐 你从来都不知道 |
[47:25] | Will you please just go? | 你走吧好吗 |
[47:27] | I really– I can’t look at you. | 我现在不能看你 |
[47:42] | What are you gonna do, | 你要怎么做 |
[47:43] | just keep following Isaak around all night? | 整夜跟踪艾萨克吗 |
[47:45] | I can really use a kill tonight. | 我今晚真的需要杀人 |
[47:47] | After what just happened with your sister? | 因为你妹妹的事吗 |
[47:49] | She’s not– | 她没有… |
[47:51] | she’s not in love with me. That’s insane. | 她不可能爱上我的 太扯了 |
[47:54] | You have to admit, it explains a lot. | 你得承认 一切都能解释通了 |
[47:56] | Why she didn’t arrest you. | 为什么她没有逮捕你 |
[47:57] | Why she keeps believing all your lies. | 为什么你说的谎她全信 |
[47:59] | Why she’s willing to give up | 为什么她愿意放弃 |
[48:00] | everything she believes in, for you. | 一切笃信的东西 只为了你 |
[48:03] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[48:04] | I can’t feel what Deb wants me to feel. | 我对黛布没有那种她想要的感觉 |
[48:06] | You don’t even know how she wants you to feel. | 你都不知道她到底想要什么 |
[48:08] | You just left. | 你一走了之 |
[48:09] | She asked me to leave. | 她让我走的 |
[48:11] | Dexter… | 德克斯特… |
[48:14] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[48:16] | Oh, well, you know what I do to calm myself. | 你知道什么能让我冷静 |
[48:25] | Where is Isaak going? | 艾萨克去哪儿 |
[48:27] | Looks like a bar. | 好像要去酒吧 |
[48:38] | I’ll give him half a dose. | 我给他打半剂量的麻醉 |
[48:39] | I’ll walk out the back so the police don’t see me. | 从后门出去 这样警察看不见我 |
[48:41] | I’ll look like a friend walking his drunk buddy to his car. | 我假装是把烂醉如泥的朋友扶上车 |
[48:45] | He could be leading you into a trap. | 他可能对你设了陷阱 |
[48:47] | Not to mention, the police are only 100 feet away. | 更何况警察就在100英尺以外 |
[49:11] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[49:13] | We both know you can’t kill me here. | 咱俩都很清楚你不可能在这里杀我 |
[49:15] | Oh, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[49:18] | But I won’t. | 但我不会 |
[49:20] | Has to be some vestige of civility left, | 即使在这种肮脏的角落 |
[49:22] | even in this corner of the world. | 我们也要保持一点文明 |
[49:24] | You call shooting at me in a donut shop “Civil”? | 你管在甜甜圈店乱枪扫我叫”文明”吗 |
[49:27] | Afraid I was short on time and opportunity. | 我赶时间 机会也不多 |
[49:29] | Barman! | 酒保 |
[49:30] | Can I have a beer for my friend, Dexter Morgan. | 给我朋友德克斯特·摩根来瓶啤酒 |
[49:33] | Now we can both relax. | 现在我俩都可以放松了 |
[49:36] | Unlike most places on the planet, | 这儿不像这世上大多数地方 |
[49:38] | everyone’s welcome here. | 这里欢迎所有人 |
[49:52] | You thought your enemies wouldn’t follow you | 你以为你的敌人不会跟踪你 |
[49:54] | into a gay bar? | 去同志酒吧吗 |
[49:57] | No. | 不是 |
[49:59] | I thought I’d feel comfortable in a gay bar. | 在同志酒吧里 我能更舒服的做自己 |
[50:06] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺吧 不是吗 |
[50:09] | I always feared the Brotherhood | 我常常担心兄弟会 |
[50:10] | would learn my secret and turn against me. | 知道我的秘密以后会背叛 |
[50:13] | And now they’ve turned against me anyway | 现在 他们反正已经背叛了 |
[50:15] | and none the wiser about this. | 那就无需隐瞒了 |
[50:16] | Incidentally, I will have to thank you | 巧得很 我倒要谢谢你 |
[50:18] | for slitting that assassin’s throat. | 替我割了那个杀手的喉咙 |
[50:19] | You might have saved my life. | 你可能救了我一命 |
[50:21] | But you must explain to me your aversion to guns sometime. | 但你必须解释一下为什么这么讨厌用枪 |
[50:27] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[50:29] | I can imagine it is. | 我想象得出 |
[50:35] | You should cut your losses, Isaak. | 是时候回头了 艾萨克 |
[50:38] | Go back to Kiev. | 回基辅吧 |
[50:42] | There’s nothing waiting for me back in Kiev, | 我在基辅已毫无念想 |
[50:45] | Except for a large, well-staffed house; | 除了一幢配有仆人的豪宅 |
[50:48] | an attractive secretary | 一个妖娆的秘书 |
[50:50] | who occasionally pretends we’re an item | 有时会和我假装一对 |
[50:52] | to keep the rumors from circulating. | 以打消一些流言蜚语 |
[50:58] | The one thing that made my life worth living in Kiev, | 我在基辅唯一的牵挂 |
[51:01] | You tossed in the ocean a few weeks back. | 被你几周前扔进了大海 |
[51:05] | You and Viktor were– | 你和维克托的关系是 |
[51:06] | Lovers. More than that. | 情人关系 甚至更亲 |
[51:12] | You–you took from me the one thing | 你从我这儿夺走了 |
[51:15] | that money and power can’t bring back. | 钱和权利弄不回来的东西 |
[51:20] | And now, thanks to you, | 如今多亏你 |
[51:22] | most of the luxuries are gone too. | 我大部分的荣华富贵也没了 |
[51:26] | Not because of me. | 这不是因为我 |
[51:27] | Because of this vendetta you’re holding on to. | 是因为你执迷不悟 |
[51:30] | And what did you do to the man who murdered your spouse? | 你后来把杀了你老婆的人怎么样了 |
[51:34] | Nothing you wouldn’t have done. | 换你你也会那么做 |
[51:36] | Nothing I wouldn’t do a thousand times over again. | 我杀他一千次才解恨 |
[51:42] | Did it help? | 真的有用吗 |
[51:43] | She’s still dead. | 人死不能复生 |
[51:49] | I can see that Viktor meant a great deal to you, | 我看出维克托在你心里很重要 |
[51:52] | but he was a killer, | 但他是杀手 |
[51:53] | and he got what he deserved. | 他罪有应得 |
[51:56] | My wife was innocent. | 我妻子是无辜的 |
[51:58] | And if she weren’t, you’d feel the same. | 就算她有罪 你还是会难过 |
[52:03] | That’s how love is. | 爱就是这么盲目 |
[52:06] | It’s a powerful weapon. | 它是很有力的武器 |
[52:09] | It can work for us or against us, can’t it? | 它可以激励我们 也能吞噬我们 对吗 |
[52:16] | I don’t understand much about love. | 我对爱不是很了解 |
[52:19] | Well, that’s because you’re a scientist. | 因为你是个科学家 |
[52:22] | Love defies reason. | 爱是没有原因的 |
[52:24] | Nothing defies reason. | 有果必有因 |
[52:28] | Logically, Viktor and I shouldn’t have been together. | 按理说 我和维克托不该在一起的 |
[52:32] | I mean, aside from the obvious social stigma, | 撇开公认的社会准则之外 |
[52:34] | Viktor was impulsive, foolhardy even. | 维克托这人很冲动 有勇无谋 |
[52:38] | Always out to prove something. | 总想试着证明什么 |
[52:42] | I suppose the heart knows something | 我猜 心知道许多 |
[52:44] | that we just don’t know. | 我们所不知道的事 |
[52:50] | Or maybe the heart is just wrong. | 也许心是错的 |
[52:53] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我不同意你说的 |
[52:55] | Love can be inconvenient, | 爱也会艰难 |
[52:58] | perhaps inappropriate. | 也会不堪 |
[53:00] | It can be dangerous. | 还会有危险 |
[53:03] | Make us do things we wouldn’t dream of doing. | 会让我们做梦里都不敢做的事 |
[53:07] | But wrong? | 你说它是错的 |
[53:13] | That just depends on | 那取决于我们 |
[53:16] | where we end up, doesn’t it? | 最后结果如何 不是吗 |
[53:23] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们没必要这么做 |
[53:25] | I do have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[53:28] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[53:31] | Then? | 然后 |
[53:33] | Well, I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还没想过这个问题 |
[53:36] | I suppose I’ll take my funds and find some little attractive | 我想我会带上钱 在世上找个 |
[53:39] | corner of the world, | 迷人的角落 |
[53:41] | and while away my days in comfort and anonymity. | 远离这里 隐姓埋名地生活 |
[53:46] | Argentina. | 去阿根廷吧 |
[53:47] | Actually, I was thinking more like Micronesia, | 其实我考虑的是密克罗尼西亚小岛 |
[53:49] | but each to their own. | 但人各有所爱 |
[53:53] | We’re outsiders, you and I. | 我们是局外人 你和我 |
[53:56] | On the periphery. | 冷眼旁观 |
[53:59] | Watching everybody else. | 我们观察其他人 |
[54:01] | Pretending we’re just like them, but knowing we’re not. | 假装自己和他们一样 但清楚其实不是 |
[54:07] | Best we can hope for is to find a place | 最好的是 我们找个地方 |
[54:09] | where we don’t have to pretend. | 在那儿不用伪装自己 |
[54:15] | It’s a shame, really. | 真可惜 |
[54:18] | Under different circumstances, | 如果不是这种情况下 |
[54:19] | I think we could have been great friends. | 我们也许可以成为很好的朋友 |
[54:35] | Till next time. | 下次再来 |
[54:49] | Everyone wants an Argentina. | 人人心中都有个阿根廷 |
[54:53] | A place where the slate is wiped clean. | 淡忘往事 牵挂了无之地 |
[55:00] | Isaak, I’m at the airport in Miami. | 艾萨克 我在迈阿密机场 |
[55:03] | I’ll be home soon. | 我很快到家 |
[55:08] | Isaak, I’m at the airport in Miami. | 艾萨克 我在迈阿密机场 |
[55:11] | I’ll be home soon. | 我很快到家 |
[55:16] | But the truth is, | 可事实上 |
[55:17] | Argentina … is just Argentina. | 阿根廷 只是阿根廷而已 |
[55:35] | No matter where we go, we take ourselves | 不论到哪里 我们的伤痛 |
[55:38] | and our damage with us. | 如影随形 |
[55:51] | So is home the place we run to, | 我们是朝着家狂奔 |
[55:53] | or is it the place we run from… | 还是该逃离那里 |
[56:04] | only to hide out in places where we’re accepted, | 仅仅为了能躲进某个愿意 |
[56:07] | unconditionally. | 无条件接纳我们的地方 |
[56:09] | Places that feel more like home to us… | 一个让我们感觉像家的地方 |
[56:32] | Because we can finally be who we are. | 因为在那里 我们可以做回真正的自己 |