时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:13] | Miami is too overcrowded by one. | 只要这人还在 迈阿密就太拥挤 |
[00:16] | I’m not suggesting a coup here. | 我不是建议造反 |
[00:18] | More like a realignment. | 只是变通一下 |
[00:21] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[00:22] | It’s one of George’s men. Sent here to kill me. | 他是乔治的手下 派来杀我 |
[00:25] | So much for Brotherhood. | 兄弟会也不过如此 |
[00:27] | This guy had a slip. | 这家伙租过 |
[00:28] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[00:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[00:33] | Chief Lane has somehow come to learn | 不知怎么雷恩长官知道了 |
[00:35] | about my indiscretions. | 我的不检行为 |
[00:38] | He’s asking me to retire. | 他要我退休 |
[00:39] | He thought that I ratted him out, | 以为是我告的密 |
[00:40] | but we both know that it was you, right? | 但你我心里清楚 是你 对吧 |
[00:42] | This is how the game is played, Morgan. | 游戏就是如此 摩根 |
[00:45] | – I don’t owe you shit. – Not the way Isaak sees it. | -我现在屁都不欠你 -艾萨克可不这么想 |
[00:48] | He did you a favor | 他帮你 |
[00:48] | by taking out those Colombian scumbags. | 收拾过哥伦比亚混混 |
[00:52] | So what do you know about this Isaak Sirko? | 你对艾萨克·瑟科了解多少 |
[00:54] | I know that he wants to kill me | 我知道他想杀了我 |
[00:56] | and that I need to kill him first. | 所以我要先杀了他 |
[00:58] | I have never been able to talk to anyone about my kills. | 我以前一直无法向人倾诉我的杀戮 |
[01:02] | Not like this. | 不像这样 |
[01:05] | You should cut your losses, Isaak. | 回头吧 艾萨克 |
[01:07] | Go back to Kiev. | 回基辅 |
[01:09] | The one thing that made my life worth living in Kiev | 我在基辅唯一的牵挂 |
[01:11] | you tossed in the ocean a few weeks back. | 被你几周前扔进大海 |
[01:13] | – You and viktor were– – Lovers. | -你和维克托的关系是 -情人 |
[01:15] | You took from me the one thing | 你从我这儿夺走的东西 |
[01:17] | that money and power can’t bring back. | 多少钱权都无法挽回 |
[01:21] | Till next time. | 下次再见 |
[01:23] | I know who you are. I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 也知道你是什么样的人 |
[01:26] | Well, I think you’d be surprised | 还有些你不知道的事 |
[01:27] | at the things that you don’t know about me. | 肯定让你惊讶 |
[01:29] | Being with Hannah is worse than being a killer? | 和汉娜在一起 比当个杀手更糟 |
[01:31] | Yes! | 没错 |
[01:32] | I feel like if you love me, you’ll accept this. | 如果你爱我 你就会接受这段恋情 |
[01:34] | If I love you, I’m in love with you. | 如果我爱你 我已经爱上你了 |
[01:38] | You’re… in love with me? | 你…爱上我了 |
[01:42] | Will you please just go? | 你走吧好吗 |
[01:43] | I really– I can’t look at you. | 我现在无法面对你 |
[03:47] | There are no two stronger human emotions | 在人类的各种情感中 |
[03:49] | than fear and love. | 没有比恐惧和爱恋更强烈的 |
[03:52] | In many ways, they’re not so different. | 很多方面并非截然不同 |
[03:54] | Both can make you do crazy things– | 它们都能让你做出疯狂的事情 |
[03:56] | tell your own brother you’re in love with him, | 告诉你的亲哥哥你爱上他了 |
[04:00] | put your own life at risk | 不惜以身犯险 |
[04:01] | to hunt down the man who took away your beloved… | 追捕夺走你爱人性命的人 |
[04:09] | Could you maybe not do that turny thing? | 你能别转弯吗 |
[04:12] | How you doing back there? | 你在后面还好吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, you know, I’m fine. | 还行 |
[04:16] | Or do something that scares you to death | 或者做一些自己极度害怕的事情 |
[04:19] | because you may be in love. | 因为你可能正沐浴爱河 |
[04:32] | I didn’t think it was gonna be this choppy. | 没想到浪会这么大 |
[04:34] | You have to turn into the waves, otherwise it’s worse. | 得顺着浪开 否则更颠簸 |
[04:37] | Well, I wouldn’t want that. | 我可不想那样 |
[04:47] | You know, could we maybe stop for a minute? | 我们可以停一会吗 |
[05:00] | We don’t have to do this, we can go back. | 不必勉强 我们回吧 |
[05:02] | No, no, no, I just need a minute. | 不不不 我歇一下就好 |
[05:05] | Ugh, I thought I’d outgrown this. | 我以为自己已经不怕了 |
[05:09] | When you said your nanny was taking the kids back to Orlando, | 当时你说保姆带着孩子们回奥兰多 |
[05:12] | a morning on the ocean alone sounded– | 清晨独自徜徉海中 |
[05:15] | Ugh– better in my head. | 那画面可美多了 |
[05:22] | Is your– | 你 |
[05:24] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[05:27] | Have you always been this afraid of the water? | 你一直这么怕水吗 |
[05:29] | Ever since my father thought that the best way | 爸爸认为教我学会游泳的最好方法 |
[05:31] | to teach me how to swim was to march me | 就是逼我去当地的池塘 |
[05:33] | down to the local pond and throw me in. | 然后把我扔下去 |
[05:36] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:39] | – Where was your mother? – She was right beside him. | -你妈妈当时在哪 -就在我爸爸旁边 |
[05:42] | She noticed pretty quickly that something was wrong, | 很快她就发觉事情不对 |
[05:44] | but he–he wouldn’t let her come to me. | 但爸爸不让她靠近我 |
[05:49] | He wouldn’t save you? | 他不愿救你 |
[05:51] | Six years old, | 我那时六岁 |
[05:51] | and I already knew what it felt like to be dying. | 已经知道死是什么感觉 |
[05:55] | I came to on the dock. | 我在码头上苏醒 |
[05:56] | A fisherman heard my mother screaming. | 是一渔夫听到我妈妈呼救 |
[06:00] | A complete stranger saved my life | 一个毫不相干的人救了我 |
[06:01] | instead of my father. | 而不是我爸爸 |
[06:06] | Have you ever been that scared? | 你受过那种惊吓吗 |
[06:10] | Not– | 没 |
[06:13] | Not really. | 没有 |
[06:15] | You’ve never felt that at all? | 你从来没有过那样的感觉吗 |
[06:20] | It’s okay if you have. | 有也不丢人的 |
[06:20] | You can talk to me about this kind of stuff. | 这种事可以跟我说 |
[06:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:39] | It’s work. There’s a body. | 工作来了 发现尸体 |
[06:42] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:19] | You’re positive? | 你确定吗 |
[07:21] | After George’s attempt on your life, | 在乔治试图取你性命之后 |
[07:22] | the Brotherhood has taken matters into their own hands. | 兄弟会已经亲自出马 |
[07:25] | They’ve sent two men to kill you. | 他们派了两个人来杀你 |
[07:27] | They’re most likely already here. | 杀手好像已经到了 |
[07:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:32] | Mickic and Caffrey. | 米科奇和凯弗雷 |
[07:40] | You know there’s still time for you. | 你还有时间离开 |
[07:41] | You don’t have to stay. | 不必留在这 |
[07:43] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去的 |
[07:44] | You’re safe here for now. | 目前你在这里很安全 |
[07:45] | They won’t be able to trace this room to you. | 他们不可能追查到这间屋子来 |
[07:49] | Your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[07:51] | I’ve made both these men very rich | 我跟他们做过生意 |
[07:53] | when I required their services. | 让他们获利颇丰 |
[07:55] | Let’s see if they are as loyal as you. | 来看看他们是否如你一样忠诚 |
[07:59] | – Oleg, it’s– – Isaak. | -奥列格 我是 -艾萨克 |
[08:01] | Good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[08:04] | How’s your mother? | 你母亲怎么样了 |
[08:05] | Good days and bad. | 时好时坏 |
[08:08] | So I hear you’re in town. | 听说你在城里 |
[08:11] | Don’t suppose we can talk about this. | 或许我们可以谈谈 |
[08:13] | I’ve already accepted the contract. | 我已经接受了合同 |
[08:14] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[08:16] | Right, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:18] | We’ll see you soon. | 很快就能见面了 |
[08:25] | We’re going to need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[08:31] | Hannah keeps wanting me to open up, | 汉娜一直希望我敞开心扉 |
[08:33] | get to know the real me. | 她想了解真实的我 |
[08:36] | The only problem is I’m not so sure | 唯一的问题是 我不确定 |
[08:37] | there is such a thing. | 是否有这么回事 |
[08:41] | Relax. You’re safe. | 别紧张 你很安全 |
[08:44] | As for me, I wish I could say the same thing. | 真希望也这么安全 |
[08:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[08:47] | Circumstances on the ground have changed greatly. | 形势大变 |
[08:50] | The Koshkas have sent two of their own to me, | 克什卡派了两个人来杀我 |
[08:51] | and I need your help to stay alive. | 我需要你帮我保命 |
[08:56] | I’m feeling rather exposed out here. | 我站在这完全暴露啊 |
[08:58] | We wouldn’t want these two men to know where you live, | 我们也不希望这两个人知道你的住处 |
[09:00] | now would we? | 是吧 |
[09:12] | You don’t seem like someone who needs help. | 你看起来可不像是需要帮助的人 |
[09:15] | Even a man dangling from a cliff | 身处悬崖峭壁时 |
[09:17] | will stretch out a hand to his worst enemy. | 即便面对大敌也得伸出求救之手 |
[09:20] | Where’s your assistant? | 你的助手呢 |
[09:22] | As resourceful as Jurg is, | 就算于尔格足智多谋 |
[09:24] | he’s of no use to me now. | 现在对我也没用了 |
[09:26] | These men know who he is. | 那些人知道他是谁 |
[09:29] | What I need is the element of surprise, | 我要出其不意 |
[09:33] | and that, Dexter, | 老弟 那不意 |
[09:36] | is you. | 就是你 |
[09:40] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[09:44] | If you knew who these two men were, | 如果你知道这两个人是谁 |
[09:47] | you would be too. | 你也会害怕的 |
[09:50] | What’s in this for me? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[09:52] | Your life. | 你的命 |
[09:55] | I’ll take my chances. | 我可不信邪 |
[10:02] | Very well. | 有种 |
[10:08] | If the enemy of my enemy is my friend, | 如果说敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[10:10] | I should be rooting for the men who want Isaak dead. | 那我应该站在要杀艾萨克的这一边 |
[10:13] | But crazy as it sounds, I’m not. | 但就这么疯狂 我没这么做 |
[10:16] | Maybe because I still want Isaak for myself? | 或许因为我还是想亲手解决艾萨克 |
[10:18] | Or that he and I are more alike than I want to admit? | 又或许是我不愿承认与他的相似 |
[10:21] | You know what would be great at the new restaurant? | 你知道新餐厅最该添点什么吗 |
[10:23] | S’mores. | 巧克力棉花糖 |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah, like the ones you make at your own table. | 是嘛 就跟你自己做的那些一样 |
[10:26] | Don’t even mention the restaurant. | 别提那间餐厅 |
[10:27] | Health inspector stopped by– | 卫生检查官去了 |
[10:29] | How can you think of food with this in front of you? | 这些摆在面前你怎么还能想着食物 |
[10:31] | Four violations and seven days to fix, | 四项违规行为 给我七天整修 |
[10:33] | or they’re gonna shut me down. | 否则他们就要我关门 |
[10:35] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意让我看一下吗 |
[10:38] | I’d rather you not. | 最好不要 |
[10:39] | At least until I’m done here. | 至少等我完事的 |
[10:42] | Little heads up next time? | 下次给点提示好吗 |
[10:43] | What would be the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
[10:45] | Arson investigator. | 纵火调查员 |
[10:51] | There’s an empty canister of accelerant | 有一个空的催燃剂罐 |
[10:53] | under the passenger seat. | 在乘客座下面 |
[10:56] | I’m detecting an oily residue. | 我在检测油质残留物 |
[10:59] | There’s also… | 还有 |
[11:02] | an I.D. badge. | 一个工作证 |
[11:07] | – What do we have here? – Watch. | -这里什么情况 -自己看 |
[11:09] | Holy fil-a-fuck. | 我勒个擦 |
[11:11] | – Who are you? – See, it never gets old. | -你是谁 -看吧 这招屡试不爽 |
[11:13] | Phil Bosso. | 菲尔·巴索 |
[11:15] | We met a while back. | 我们之前见过 |
[11:17] | That church burning? | 教堂纵火案 |
[11:20] | Have an I.D.? | 确定身份了吗 |
[11:21] | Danny Yamiro. Paralegal. | 丹尼·亚米罗 律师助理 |
[11:23] | Badge says he works downtown. | 从工作证上看他在市中心上班 |
[11:25] | Think you got a suicide here. | 应该是自杀 |
[11:27] | Harakiri. | 切腹 |
[11:30] | Self-immolation. | 自我献祭 |
[11:32] | What is it with my people? | 我的同胞搞什么搞 |
[11:33] | First in math, first to check out. | 智力第一了吧 自杀还争第一 |
[11:35] | It’s actually self-incineration. | 其实是自焚 |
[11:36] | Immolation is a form of sacrifice by any means, | 献祭可以是各种形式的 |
[11:38] | isn’t restricted to fire. | 不一定是放火 |
[11:41] | Well, excuse the fuck out of me. | 原谅我他妈的无知 行了吧 |
[11:43] | Hey, what about the backseat? | 后座怎么回事 |
[11:46] | The burn rate behind the driver’s side | 驾驶座后面的烧毁率 |
[11:48] | is different than the rest of the car. | 跟其他地方的都不同 |
[11:50] | Are you sure it’s a suicide? | 你确定这是自杀吗 |
[11:51] | You’re the blood guy? | 你搞血迹分析的吧 |
[11:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:54] | Exactly. Crime scene’s all yours. | 真有你的 现场交你们了 |
[11:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:58] | Let me know what you guys find out. | 有发现通知我 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna have unis canvass the area. | 我派警力来这里查看 |
[12:01] | – I can do that. – No, no, I got it. | -交给我吧 -不不 我来吧 |
[12:03] | Deb’s always been afraid of her feelings consuming her. | 黛布总是害怕被自己的感情吞噬 |
[12:06] | If I can’t find a way to extinguish them, | 如果找不到方法消除这种感情 |
[12:08] | I’m afraid she might be right. | 恐怕她就真的会被吞噬殆尽 |
[12:10] | Deb, wait up. | 黛布 等一下 |
[12:11] | I-I-I have to get back to the station. | 我 我得回警局 |
[12:13] | Look, what you said the other day– | 你那天说的 |
[12:14] | I don’t wanna fucking talk about this. | 我他妈不想谈这些 |
[12:16] | – I’m glad you said it. – How? | -很高兴你说了那些 -怎么会 |
[12:18] | When every goddamn second of every goddamn day | 该死的每一天每一秒 |
[12:20] | all I want to do is take it back? | 我都只想收回说过的一切 |
[12:21] | Because on some level, I’ve always felt the same way. | 因为在某种程度上 我也有相同的感觉 |
[12:24] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么说 |
[12:25] | Yes, I do. | 不 我必须 |
[12:26] | I am your brother, and I love you, | 我是你的哥哥 我爱你 |
[12:28] | just not in the same way you think you love me. | 只是不同于你对我的爱 |
[12:30] | Dex– | 德克斯 |
[12:31] | And it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:34] | I understand, it makes sense. | 我明白 很合理 |
[12:36] | It’s logical. | 合情合理 |
[12:40] | Like… | 就像 |
[12:42] | the way I love M&Ms, even though I know I shouldn’t– | 我爱吃M&M糖豆 虽然知道得少吃 |
[12:45] | M&-FUCKING-Ms? | 他妈的M&M |
[12:46] | I’m trying here– just hear me out. | 我在努力 听我说完 |
[12:48] | Why, Dexter? It’s sure as shit not logical. | 为什么 德克斯特 这他妈的一点都不合情理 |
[12:51] | Unless you consider everything we’ve been through. | 除非你考虑下我们经历的一切 |
[12:53] | You are the one person on the planet | 你是这个世界上 |
[12:55] | who’s been down the same road as me. | 唯一陪我长大的人 |
[12:56] | Same road, very different cars. | 一起长大 但成了两种人 |
[13:00] | Deb, we’ve always been the one constant thing | 黛布 我们一直在 |
[13:03] | in each other’s lives. | 彼此相守 |
[13:05] | It’s like, you and I, we endure. | 我们 一起承受 |
[13:11] | Maybe that’s what love is, | 或许这就是爱 |
[13:13] | endurance. | 共担风雨 |
[13:15] | So… | 所以 |
[13:17] | of course you think you’re in love with me. | 你当然会觉得爱上我了 |
[13:19] | Please, stop saying that. | 拜托 别说了 |
[13:20] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[13:22] | No. | 不 |
[13:24] | It’s– | 这是 |
[13:25] | Logical. Because it is. | 合乎逻辑的 真的 |
[13:29] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[13:31] | Fuck. That, coming from you– | 我操 从你嘴里说出这句话 |
[13:34] | Should make you feel better. | 应该能让你好受些 |
[13:38] | It does. | 确实 |
[13:41] | God, Dexter. | 天啊 德克斯特 |
[13:42] | You, me, dad– | 你 我 老爸 |
[13:46] | It’s like mom got cancer to take the easy way out. | 这么看老妈得癌症才真是清静了 |
[13:50] | I don’t know, maybe it’s better that it’s out there, | 我不知道 也许说出来会更好 |
[13:53] | and it’s not controlling me anymore. | 不过我没事了 |
[13:59] | 汉娜: 下班后在你家见 | |
[14:02] | Do you feel that way about your secret? | 你对你的秘密也是这个看法吗 |
[14:06] | Not really. | 不 |
[14:17] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[14:22] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[14:24] | I saw your van outside, are you… | 我看到你的车停在外面 你是不是 |
[14:29] | here? | 在这里 |
[14:30] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[14:30] | You’re just in time for tea. | 茶刚刚好 |
[14:32] | Hope you don’t mind, I let myself in. | 希望你不介意我擅自进来 |
[14:33] | That’s far enough. | 别靠近 |
[14:36] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[14:39] | Where’s Hannah? | 汉娜在哪里 |
[14:41] | Jurg’s been keeping tabs on you for me– | 我让于尔格跟踪了你 |
[14:45] | your comings and goings, | 你来来去去 |
[14:47] | where you spend your nights. | 都在哪里过夜 |
[14:49] | Seems this Hannah’s quite important to you. | 汉娜似乎对你很重要 |
[14:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:53] | I assure you she’s perfectly safe and quite comfortable. | 我向你保证她活得好好的 |
[14:56] | Jurg is seeing to that. | 于尔格正在照看她 |
[15:00] | Let her go. This is between you and me. | 放她走 这是你我之间的恩怨 |
[15:02] | Well, not quite. | 现在不是了 |
[15:05] | There is the small matter of the two men who want me dead | 有点小麻烦 俩杀手想干掉我 |
[15:07] | and your stubborn refusal to help. | 而你顽固不化 不帮我 |
[15:11] | You asked me what was in this for you. | 你当时问我这对你有何瓜葛 |
[15:14] | Well, if your life doesn’t matter, | 既然你不看重自己的性命 |
[15:17] | I’m betting hers does. | 我猜她的性命你肯定在乎 |
[15:26] | Well, I guess I have no choice but to take you up on that tea. | 看来这茶我得喝定了 |
[15:29] | Splendid idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[15:33] | I have a better idea. | 不过我有更好的 |
[15:34] | I kill you and leave you out for the Koshkas to find. | 杀了你 丢给克什卡帮 |
[15:37] | Yes, you can do that, | 行 当然可以 |
[15:39] | but that leaves Hannah with Jurg. | 不过汉娜和于尔格在一起 |
[15:41] | I’m afraid he’s not as honorable | 恐怕他没我这么体面 |
[15:44] | nor as forgiving as I am. | 没我这么大度 |
[15:46] | What makes you think Hannah means anything to me? | 你凭什么以为汉娜对我很重要 |
[15:48] | Well, if she didn’t, I’d be dead by now. | 如果她不重要 我现在已经死了 |
[16:05] | You have the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[16:06] | This isn’t what I do. | 这个我不干 |
[16:09] | You killed Viktor, | 你杀了维克多 |
[16:11] | as well as the man waiting for me in my apartment. | 还有我公寓里埋伏的杀手 |
[16:13] | He had a gun, you had a knife. | 他拿着枪 而你只有刀 |
[16:14] | I think I have exactly the right man. | 我想我没找错人 |
[16:16] | And if I help you, then what? | 如果我答应帮你呢 |
[16:18] | You get Hannah back, | 汉娜还给你 |
[16:20] | and I walk away from Miami and from you. | 而我远离迈阿密 远离你 |
[16:23] | No matter what you may think of me or my methods, | 无论你认为我是什么样的人 |
[16:27] | I am a man of my word. | 我言出必行 |
[16:31] | I need to know she’s alive. | 我要确认她还活着 |
[16:48] | Hannah, I trust you and Jurg are settled in. | 汉娜 我想你和于尔格已经安顿好了 |
[16:52] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么绑架我 |
[16:53] | The reason, my dear, is right here. | 亲爱的 原因在这里 |
[16:56] | Dexter– | 德克斯特 |
[16:58] | – Don’t worry. – That’s enough. | -别担心 -够了 |
[17:00] | – Now, you behave. – No, wait! Dexter– | -现在你要乖乖的 -等一下 德克斯特 |
[17:05] | Your life is in his hands now. | 你的性命现在掌握在他手上 |
[17:07] | Listen to me carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[17:09] | Scream, make noise, I hurt you. | 呼救 弄出动静 我就收拾你 |
[17:13] | Try to escape, | 敢尝试逃跑 |
[17:15] | I hurt you badly. | 我就狠狠收拾你 |
[17:17] | Clear? | 明白了 |
[17:21] | Here. | 给 |
[17:24] | Find something for us to watch. | 挑个频道一起看 |
[17:27] | And none of the American reality shit. | 别选什么那些垃圾美国真人秀 |
[17:38] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:39] | Oleg Mickic– ex-military. Efficient. | 奥列格·米科奇 前职业军人 效率很高 |
[17:42] | Methodical, which is why I’ve employed him | 有条理 我雇佣他的次数 |
[17:43] | more times than I can count. | 我自己都数不清了 |
[17:45] | 纽约警局囚犯 本杰明·凯弗雷 编号501936 | |
[17:47] | – And that one? – Benjamin Caffrey. | -那个呢 -本杰明·凯弗雷 |
[17:50] | He’s a yank like you, | 和你一样 美国佬 |
[17:52] | Out of New York. | 纽约来的 |
[17:53] | Less reliable but, as you can see, | 没那么可靠 不过如你所见 |
[17:56] | just as deadly. | 很致命 |
[17:58] | Any weaknesses? | 有什么弱点吗 |
[18:00] | I need to know everything. | 我需要知道一切 |
[18:02] | Caffrey likes it up close and personal. | 凯弗雷喜欢近距离亲自动手 |
[18:04] | Knives, piano wire. | 刀 琴弦 |
[18:05] | And as you saw, | 总的来说 |
[18:07] | he’s a vicious little cunt. | 他是个凶狠小婊子 |
[18:09] | Whereas Mickic doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. | 而米科奇不喜欢把手弄脏 |
[18:12] | Guns? | 用枪 |
[18:13] | High-powered rifles specifically. | 尤其是远射程大狙 |
[18:15] | He’s a slave to ritual. | 他特别注重仪式 |
[18:16] | He’ll buy a rifle locally | 他一定会在当地买枪 |
[18:18] | and be compelled to test it out first. | 然后像强迫症一样先试枪 |
[18:20] | Whatever rifle is to hit a target from a long distance. | 无论哪种枪都是远程射击 |
[18:23] | The range would need to be outdoors. | 靶场得室外的 |
[18:25] | Savage Model 110FP | 野人110FP |
[18:28] | That’s his favorite. | 他的最爱 |
[18:34] | Savage arms 110 sniper rifle. | 野人110FP狙击步枪 |
[18:37] | Most ranges don’t sell the kind of magazine rounds this one uses. | 大部分靶场没有这种弹夹出售 |
[18:43] | That’s where I’ll start tomorrow. | 明天我从这里入手 |
[18:45] | Well, just where are you running off to, | 你这么心急火燎 |
[18:48] | all helter skelter? | 慌什么 |
[18:49] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[18:50] | You’ve been tasked with helping kill two men. | 刚刚派你帮忙杀俩人 |
[18:53] | A loved one’s life hangs in the balance, | 你心爱之人的性命取决于此 |
[18:54] | and you’re hungry? | 然后你说你饿了 |
[18:57] | – It’s late. – Let me ask you a question. | -时间不早了 -问你个问题 |
[18:59] | Just how many men have you killed? | 你究竟杀过多少人 |
[19:04] | A lot. | 很多 |
[19:06] | I asked Mickic the same question once. | 当我问米科奇同样的问题时 |
[19:09] | He answered, “16,” | 他回答 16个 |
[19:10] | and the bastard was almost pounding his chest. | 那混蛋骄傲地挺起胸 |
[19:13] | But you– | 可是你 |
[19:15] | you don’t seem to revel in what you do. Why? | 你并不为那些事得意 为什么 |
[19:19] | You trying to have a moment? | 想跟我套近乎吗 |
[19:21] | I don’t bond. | 我不吃这套 |
[19:25] | Most men kill for money, | 大部分人为财杀人 |
[19:27] | some for the sheer brutality, | 还有些人是性情暴戾 |
[19:30] | others like me, revenge. | 其他像我这样的 为了复仇 |
[19:33] | But you, Dexter, | 可是你 德克斯特 |
[19:36] | with everything I’ve put you through, | 我对你做了这些事 |
[19:38] | I get the sense you could walk away | 我却感觉你可以一走了之 |
[19:41] | without the need to kill me. | 可以不杀我 |
[19:45] | My needs are different. | 我的需求比较特别 |
[19:46] | Why do you do it? Why are you a killer? | 你为什么杀人 是什么使你成为杀手 |
[19:49] | If anything happens to Hannah, you’ll find out. | 假如汉娜有个三长两短你就知道了 |
[20:00] | I need a favor. | 我想你帮个忙 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[20:03] | If you do me one and watch where you’re dripping. | 你也帮我个忙 别吃得到处都是 |
[20:06] | Isaak Sirko. | 艾萨克·瑟科 |
[20:08] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:09] | Call off the 24-hour surveillance. | 解除他的24小时监视 |
[20:11] | Like hell I will. | 我会才怪 |
[20:16] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[20:19] | Someone’s after Isaak. | 有人想杀艾萨克 |
[20:23] | Two someones. | 两个人 |
[20:25] | You know, like the guy in his apartment but worse. | 像是在他公寓里那种 但更厉害 |
[20:28] | Actually, much worse. | 厉害得多 |
[20:30] | So you want me to pull the surveillance, | 所以你想我解除监视 |
[20:32] | so the two someones can… | 好方便他们两个 |
[20:34] | do what they’re hired to do? | 做该做的事 |
[20:36] | Not exactly. | 恰恰相反 |
[20:38] | Well, then I’m not exactly pulling the surveillance. | 那我不会下令解除监视 |
[20:40] | He’ll come after you. | 他会来杀你的 |
[20:41] | No, he won’t because he and I are… | 不会 因为他和我 |
[20:46] | working together. | 现在是一伙的 |
[20:49] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈脑袋被驴踢了吗 |
[20:51] | Isaak took Hannah. | 艾萨克绑架了汉娜 |
[20:53] | He got wind about these two guys coming after him, | 他听说有俩人要暗杀他 |
[20:56] | and he took Hannah as leverage against me. | 然后绑架了汉娜逼我协助 |
[20:58] | He’s gonna kill her if I don’t help him. | 要是我不就范便杀了她 |
[21:00] | And I should give a shit why? | 我为什么要在乎她的死活 |
[21:03] | Because I do? | 因为我在乎 |
[21:06] | Dexter, you don’t have to save her. | 德克斯特 你不必救她 |
[21:09] | You shouldn’t even be with her. | 你甚至不该和她在一起 |
[21:11] | It’s–it’s not even like you will have a fucking future. | 你们在一起根本没有未来 |
[21:13] | You’re both what you are. | 你们都秉性难移 |
[21:15] | I don’t know what’s in our future. | 我不知道我们的未来怎样 |
[21:17] | I don’t want Isaak to kill her. | 但我不想她被艾萨克杀害 |
[21:18] | That’s all I know | 我现在只能 |
[21:19] | right now. | 确信这一点 |
[21:22] | Who do you think has her? | 谁在看守她 |
[21:23] | His assistant. | 他的助手 |
[21:25] | Jurg. | 于尔格 |
[21:28] | If I can find out where, | 如果我能找到监禁地点 |
[21:29] | Isaak won’t have any more leverage on me, | 艾萨克就没有筹码威胁我了 |
[21:31] | and I can kill him. | 我就可以杀了他 |
[21:33] | Well, how do you expect to find Jurg | 你每天和艾萨克一起行动 |
[21:35] | if you’re hanging out with Isaak? | 又怎么能找到于尔格 |
[21:38] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法 |
[21:40] | You know what happened this morning? | 你知道今早发生了什么吗 |
[21:45] | I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, | 我躺在床上 盯着天花板 |
[21:50] | feeling the sun, and listening to the waves, and… | 感受着阳光 倾听着海浪 |
[21:55] | for a second, everything was just like it used to be. | 有那么一瞬间 一切都回到了过去 |
[22:00] | Steaks and beer | 吃牛排喝啤酒 |
[22:01] | and…bad movies on the couch. | 躺在沙发上看烂片 |
[22:08] | And then I blinked. | 眨眼的功夫 |
[22:11] | And now it’s burritos and hired killers | 就成了墨西哥卷和雇佣杀手 |
[22:14] | and favors and… | 还要帮忙 |
[22:18] | fucking xanax to get me to tomorrow morning, | 我他妈的要靠镇静剂才能睡到早上 |
[22:20] | so I can have that half-second of peace. | 才能享有那么片刻安宁 |
[22:27] | I’ll pull the surveillance, | 我会下令解除监视 |
[22:30] | but don’t you ever expect me to be okay | 但别以为我是认可你 |
[22:32] | with who you’re doing this for. | 认可你为她这么做 |
[22:35] | Deal? | 成交 |
[22:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[23:04] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[23:06] | And a great creature arose from the depths. | 好大一只哥斯拉从深海出现 |
[23:10] | Tokyo’s that way, Maria. | 玛丽亚 东京是那个方向 |
[23:12] | Nice to see you too, Tom. | 我也很高兴见到你 汤姆 |
[23:15] | I thought I’d stop by and see how you were doing. | 我想着路过来看看你怎么样 |
[23:18] | It’s been a while. | 有段日子没见了 |
[23:19] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[23:22] | Now, you have exactly | 现在给你 |
[23:24] | the time it takes for me to finish my drink | 一杯酒的时间解释 |
[23:26] | to explain why you’re really here. | 你的真正目的 |
[23:29] | Little early for scotch. | 现在喝苏格兰威士忌有点早吧 |
[23:31] | The joy of retirement. | 退休的好处 |
[23:33] | I have no place to be, no one cares what I do. | 没地方可去 也没人在乎你做什么 |
[23:36] | If I’d known you were dropping by, | 假如我知道你要过来 |
[23:38] | trust me, I’d have made it a double. | 我就倒杯双份的 |
[23:41] | So? | 说吧 |
[23:43] | I think the Bay Harbor Butcher | 我认为港湾屠夫活着 |
[23:44] | is alive and well and still in Miami. | 并且仍在迈阿密活动 |
[23:50] | Clearly I’m not the only one who’s been hitting the sauce. | 看来早上喝酒的不止我一个 |
[23:53] | Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 道克斯是港湾屠夫 |
[23:55] | end of story. | 就这么简单 |
[23:57] | I found a blood slide at a crime scene | 我在某案场发现一个玻片 |
[23:59] | exactly like the ones we found in Doakes’s car. | 和道克斯车里发现的一模一样 |
[24:02] | Bad people are still going missing, | 仍然有作恶的人莫名失踪 |
[24:04] | and Doakes never had a boat. | 而且道克斯从来没买过游艇 |
[24:07] | Here is a list of Miami personnel who still do. | 这里是迈阿密游艇主的名单 |
[24:13] | Oh, and I’m on it too. | 我也在上面哦 |
[24:15] | Are you fucking kidding me, Maria? | 玛丽塔 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[24:17] | Tom, you know I have to follow every lead. | 汤姆 你知道我会紧跟每一条线索 |
[24:21] | You sound like a real cop, | 搞得跟真警察似的 |
[24:24] | except a real cop would’ve remembered | 不过真警察应该记得 |
[24:25] | my hernia operation. | 我做了疝气手术 |
[24:28] | And after the surgery, I could barely | 术后挪挪屁股都费劲 |
[24:29] | lift my ass out of a chair, let alone a dead body. | 饶了我这副老骨头吧 |
[24:32] | You check the dates against the Bay Harbor kills. | 你好好核对下犯案日期 |
[24:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:37] | Since I’m here, do any of those names look familiar? | 既然我都来了 你能不能看看哪个名字眼熟 |
[24:44] | Go home, Maria. | 玛丽亚 回家吧 |
[24:46] | The only help you’ll get from me is a lift back to Cuba. | 我能帮你的只有让你搭船回古巴 |
[25:04] | Only two firing ranges outside of Miami | 迈阿密只有两家靶场 |
[25:06] | sell high-caliber rounds, | 出售大口径弹夹 |
[25:08] | and this is the only one near the airport. | 而这家是唯一靠近机场的 |
[25:12] | But the target I’m interested in isn’t out there, | 不过我的目标可不是靶子 |
[25:14] | it’s beside me. | 是边上这位 |
[26:15] | Mickic is dead. | 米科奇死了 |
[26:16] | Fast work. | 动作好快 |
[26:17] | I see I chose wisely. | 我就知道没选错人 |
[26:19] | Well, you’re not out of the woods yet. | 你还没有彻底摆脱危机 |
[26:21] | When he finds out his partner’s dead, | 等凯弗雷知道搭档遇害 |
[26:23] | Caffrey is going to be that much harder to kill. | 他就没那么好杀了 |
[26:25] | What does he know about you? | 他对你了解有多深 |
[26:26] | Everything, I suppose. | 算是知根知底吧 |
[26:29] | I’m sure the Koshkas would have saw to that. | 克什卡肯定也想到了这点 |
[26:31] | What if he knows you’re after me and can’t track you down? | 万一他发现你在追杀我 而又找不到你怎么办 |
[26:33] | Well, he’ll probably come after you, hoping to find me. | 那他很可能会先找你 以便找到我 |
[26:36] | So let’s let him. | 那就让他上钩 |
[26:37] | You’re willing to be bait? | 你甘愿当诱饵 |
[26:39] | You’re the one who wanted the element of surprise. | 你不是说要出其不意吗 |
[27:05] | I got your text. What’s going on? | 收到你短信了 怎么回事 |
[27:07] | Unis found Jurg’s car at a park, but it was abandoned. | 警员在公园发现了于尔格的车 里面没人 |
[27:11] | That’s all I could find. | 我能找到的就这么多了 |
[27:13] | You’re not supposed to be finding anything. | 没人叫你去找什么 |
[27:15] | – I told you, I’ve got this. – You’ve got this? | -我说过 我搞得定 -你搞得定 |
[27:17] | It sounds so casual. | 听起来好轻松 |
[27:20] | Facts without emotion. | 冰冷的事实而已 |
[27:24] | That’s pretty much how you’ve always seen the world. | 你眼中的世界 一向如此冰冷 |
[27:28] | Pretty much. | 一向如此 |
[27:31] | Except when it comes to Hannah. | 但汉娜是你的特例 |
[27:36] | Will we be getting a call about a body? | 我们会接到发现尸体的报警吗 |
[27:39] | No, it’s outside of Miami Metro jurisdiction. | 不会 尸体不在迈阿密警局辖区 |
[27:41] | That’s good. | 那最好 |
[27:43] | I guess. | 我猜 |
[27:47] | How do you know that Isaak is not gonna kill Hannah anyway? | 你怎么确定艾萨克就不会杀汉娜呢 |
[27:51] | I don’t. | 我不确定 |
[27:52] | And if you find Hannah and you take care of Isaak, then what? | 等你找到汉娜 干掉艾萨克以后会怎样 |
[27:56] | Well, according to you, | 据你所说 |
[27:57] | Hannah and I don’t have a future together. | 我和汉娜不会有未来的 |
[28:02] | I had no right to say that. | 我没有权力那么说 |
[28:04] | And it wasn’t out of spite, it… | 我当时不是说气话 |
[28:06] | Fuck, I don’t know, maybe it was out of spite. | 操 不知道 也许是气话吧 |
[28:08] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我也搞不清了 |
[28:11] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[28:13] | I’m saying this to you as your fucking sister | 我是以你妹的身份说这些话的 |
[28:15] | and nothing else, okay? | 没别的意思懂吗 |
[28:19] | Dex, she is a killer. | 德克斯 她是个杀手 |
[28:22] | You will never be safe with her. | 你跟她在一起不安全 |
[28:25] | You’re safe with me. | 但你在我身边就很安全 |
[28:27] | Promise me you’ll think about what I said. | 向我保证我的话你听进去了 |
[28:30] | I will. | 我听进去了 |
[28:39] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:51] | What the fuck? | 你搞毛啊 |
[28:52] | Aren’t you supposed to be hunting down Isaak? | 你怎么没去追杀艾萨克 |
[28:54] | Hey, I can’t reach Mickic. | 我联系不上米科奇 |
[28:56] | I think Sirko got to him. | 估计瑟科干掉他了 |
[28:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:00] | That’s just fucking great. | 真是太他妈好了 |
[29:02] | You realize he’ll be coming after me if this goes sideways? | 你明白这事要完不成 他会来杀我吧 |
[29:05] | Then I need a way to find him. | 那就告诉我怎么找他 |
[29:10] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[29:20] | I want to talk to Hannah. | 我想和汉娜说话 |
[29:22] | She hasn’t been harmed. | 我没有伤害她 |
[29:23] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked, | 你吩咐的事我都办到了 |
[29:25] | but I need to know she’s still alive. | 不过我要确定她还活着 |
[29:28] | And figure out where she is. | 顺便查出她人在哪儿 |
[29:30] | Has anyone ever told you you’ve got serious trust issues? | 有人对你说过你很不信任别人吗 |
[29:46] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[29:48] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[29:49] | Put Hannah on. | 给汉娜接 |
[29:50] | Someone wishes to speak to her. | 有人想和她说话 |
[29:59] | Hey, my god. It’s good to see you. | 上帝啊 能见到你真好 |
[30:04] | Has he hurt you? | 他有没有伤害你 |
[30:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[30:08] | So, uh, | 那… |
[30:10] | those Ukrainians you were telling me about? | 他们就是你跟我说的那些乌克兰人吧 |
[30:14] | This would be them. | 是他们 |
[30:15] | – Everything’s going to be okay. – I know. | -会没事的 -我知道 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry they’re using me like this to get to you. | 很抱歉他们拿我来要挟你 |
[30:22] | Don’t be. | 别道歉 |
[30:26] | It’s not your fault. | 又不是你的错 |
[30:30] | Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. | 这已无关紧要了 |
[30:31] | Just do what you have to do, okay? | 做你该做的事好吗 |
[30:34] | I want you to take me out on that stupid boat of yours again. | 我想让你再带我坐一次你那艘破船 |
[30:39] | Promise? | 答应我 |
[30:47] | I– | 我 |
[30:49] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[30:56] | Likewise. | 一样 |
[31:03] | Touching. | 真感人啊 |
[31:05] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[31:07] | You know, if I had the chance to speak to Viktor again, | 如果我还能再和维克托说话 |
[31:09] | and he told me that he missed me, | 他要是说”他想我” |
[31:12] | I think I– like to think I could come up | 我应该不会 |
[31:14] | with something better than “Likewise.” | 只说”一样”这么简单 |
[31:17] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[31:19] | Yeah, but there she was, trying to comfort you, | 对 但她在那种情况下还想让你安心 |
[31:21] | and you just couldn’t manage to do the same. | 而你没法儿做出同等的回报 |
[31:25] | Why do you even care? | 你管这些干嘛 |
[31:27] | Well, look around. | 看看周围 |
[31:29] | There’s no one else here for me to talk to because of you. | 就是因为你 这个房子只剩我孤零零一人 |
[31:32] | Viktor got exactly what was coming to him. | 维克托死得不冤枉 |
[31:35] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[31:36] | Is that what all these questions are about? | 这就是你心中的疑问吗 |
[31:37] | Wondering what kind of killer I am, | 你琢磨我是个什么样的杀手 |
[31:39] | trying to decide if I should live or die | 因为我对他做的事 |
[31:40] | because of what I did to him? | 而试图决定我的生死 |
[31:42] | He was my life! | 他是我的全部 |
[31:46] | But still, | 不过 |
[31:49] | you sent him to Miami. | 是你把他送到迈阿密的 |
[31:54] | You put him in over his head. | 是你不管不顾送他来 |
[31:56] | You put all this in motion. | 一切的始作俑者是你 |
[32:00] | And now you’re terrified, Isaak. | 现在你感到害怕了 艾萨克 |
[32:03] | You’re terrified that I’m not really responsible for his death, | 因为你发现他的死不是因为我 |
[32:07] | that you are. | 而是因为你 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | You’re the reason he’s gone. | 因为你他才会死 |
[32:15] | If you really believed that, I’d be dead by now. | 要是你真这么认为 我现在已经没命了 |
[32:27] | Go. | 滚 |
[32:39] | Hey, Quinn, it’s me. | 奎恩 是我 |
[32:41] | I’m having a real shitty day here. | 我这一天过得很不顺 |
[32:42] | So how about you return one of my fucking calls? | 你他妈能回个电话吗 |
[32:50] | Go get changed. | 去换衣服 |
[32:51] | But my shift just started. | 可我才刚上班 |
[32:52] | Yeah, well, we’re going to take a little break. | 是的 我们得退场一会儿 |
[32:54] | Your boyfriend’s got me in a mood. | 你男朋友让我很不爽 |
[32:56] | Viceroy’s just down the road. | 总督酒店离这儿不远 |
[32:58] | We had some good times there, right? | 我们在那儿共度过美好时光 不是吗 |
[33:02] | I’ll get my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[33:14] | Isaak is consumed by guilt, | 艾萨克心里充满内疚 |
[33:15] | drowning in grief. | 深陷悲痛不能自拔 |
[33:17] | He’ll never recover. | 他不会平复的 |
[33:19] | You took quite the risk. | 刚才那样做你很冒险 |
[33:21] | How did you know he blames himself for Viktor’s death? | 你怎么知道他为维克托的死自责 |
[33:23] | I did the same thing with Rita. | 因为丽塔死后我也是这样 |
[33:25] | Even though it was Trinity who killed her, | 尽管真正凶手是三一杀手 |
[33:27] | I still felt responsible. | 我依然觉得是自己的错 |
[33:30] | Now it’s hanging all over again with Hannah. | 而这一切正在汉娜身上重现 |
[33:34] | If something were to happen to her, and it’s my fault, | 如果她出了意外 而且是我造成的 |
[33:36] | will I end up like Isaak? | 我会不会变成艾萨克那样 |
[33:38] | You recovered after Rita. | 但是丽塔之后你恢复过来了 |
[33:40] | Barely. | 只恢复了一点 |
[33:42] | Harrison reminds me of her every day. | 哈里森每天都让我想起她 |
[33:47] | But with Hannah– | 但跟汉娜一起 |
[33:49] | It feels different. | 感觉很不一样 |
[33:52] | I’ve spent my entire life trying to mask who I am, | 我耗尽平生精力去掩饰真实的自己 |
[33:56] | and what I do. | 和我做的事 |
[33:58] | But she sees through it all and accepts that part of me. | 但她看透这一切 接受我的黑暗面 |
[34:01] | So where’s the problem? | 那你的问题是什么 |
[34:03] | If we get through this, | 如果这次能平安度过 |
[34:07] | maybe it’s the human side of me that’ll push her away. | 我人性的一面也许会为了保护她而疏远她 |
[34:24] | Juan Pablo. | 胡安·帕布罗 |
[34:32] | 胡安·帕布罗 哥伦比亚国家足球队 | |
[34:37] | It’s a Colombian soccer player. | 他是个哥伦比亚球员 |
[34:41] | The men Isaak killed in that bar were Colombian. | 是艾萨克在酒吧杀死的哥伦比亚人 |
[34:43] | And dead men don’t return home. | 死人可不会回家 |
[34:46] | It’s the last place these killers | 那些杀手肯定想不到 |
[34:47] | would think to look for Isaak. | 艾萨克会躲在那里 |
[34:49] | And the perfect place to hold Hannah. | 也是藏汉娜的好地方 |
[34:51] | Dex, grab your kit. | 德克斯 带上工具箱 |
[34:52] | We got another burn victim near the university. | 我们在大学边上找到另一具烧焦的尸体 |
[35:09] | It’s the man Isaak showed me. | 是艾萨克给我看的人 |
[35:11] | Caffrey. | 凯弗雷 |
[35:13] | He’s taken the bait. | 他上钩了 |
[35:14] | I need to keep him close | 我需要接近他 |
[35:16] | but not too close. | 但同时保持距离 |
[35:20] | Fucking mold. | 该死的霉菌 |
[35:22] | With all that it’s gonna cost me, | 这下处罚金额肯定很高 |
[35:23] | the universe is giving me the finger. | 上帝这是在对我竖中指 |
[35:25] | And with proper lubrication, | 还用手指爆你菊 |
[35:26] | Nothing wrong with that, hombre. | 接受命运吧 老兄 |
[35:28] | Yo, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[35:29] | You wanna join the party? | 你也来参加派对吗 |
[35:31] | The victim’s name is Leo Santolongo. | 死者叫里奥·桑托朗格 |
[35:33] | He was a grad student, one punch away | 研究生 正要去学生会 |
[35:35] | from getting a free coffee at the student union. | 蹭免费咖啡喝 |
[35:37] | What the hell? Two burning men in two days. | 怎么搞的 两天两具焦尸 |
[35:40] | Looks to be the same accelerant, | 像是用了同一种催燃剂 |
[35:41] | petroleum-based, as your car victim. | 石油提取物 和车里的死者一样 |
[35:43] | Same oily residue. | 相同的油性残留物 |
[35:44] | Another suicide? | 又是一起自杀 |
[35:46] | Typically with a suicide by fire, | 很典型的纵火自杀 |
[35:47] | the gas or fuel | 将汽油或燃料 |
[35:48] | is poured over the head, like so. | 从头上浇下来 就像这样 |
[35:51] | This fire’s point of origin | 着火点聚集在 |
[35:54] | was front center mass. | 正面中间部分 |
[35:55] | It burned upward and downward. | 火焰向上下扩散 |
[36:01] | Can we close the doors? | 可以关上门吗 |
[36:11] | This void. | 这里没有灼烧痕迹 |
[36:13] | It’s the same thing that happened | 上一个汽车里的死者 |
[36:15] | with the first car victim. | 也遭遇同样的事情 |
[36:17] | We have a phantom. | 看来是幽灵干的 |
[36:20] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[36:21] | Maybe the victim was letting us know | 可能是死者想留下 |
[36:23] | who did this. | 凶手的线索 |
[36:25] | Or was it the last person he was thinking of? | 也可能是他死前最后想到的人 |
[36:34] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:38] | Never seen anything like this. | 从没见过这么惨的现场 |
[36:40] | If this was a person, | 如果这是人的印子 |
[36:43] | then they’d have to be wearing some kind of protective suit. | 那他们当时一定身穿防护服 |
[36:48] | Blocked the victim from escaping | 然后把受害者锁在里面 |
[36:50] | and watched him burn alive. | 看他活生生被烧死 |
[36:52] | Oh, it’s not as horrific as one might think. | 其实也不算太残忍 |
[36:55] | The destruction of vital tissue and nerve endings | 活性组织和神经末梢的损坏 |
[36:57] | quickly induce shock or asphyxiation, | 迅速导致休克或窒息 |
[36:59] | making the event | 这使受害者 |
[37:01] | relatively painless. | 死得相对没什么痛苦 |
[37:04] | Relatively. | “相对” |
[37:14] | I need my camera. | 我去拿相机 |
[37:18] | What does he need his camera for? | 他要照什么 |
[37:19] | Evidence we have a killer using fire as a weapon | 纵火凶手留下的证据 |
[37:22] | and a first name– Bobby. | 以及一个叫”鲍比”的名字 |
[37:25] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[37:27] | Quinn, is there a security camera on this level? | 奎恩 这层有没有监控摄像头 |
[37:29] | Yeah, one. | 有一个 |
[37:30] | I’ll get the tape from the company. | 我从公司把带子取出来 |
[37:31] | Well, if there’s no blood, | 如果没有血的话 |
[37:32] | I’m gonna head back to the station. Vince. | 我就得回局里 文斯 |
[37:34] | Yeah, I’ve got it, exter-day. | 收到 翘班王 |
[37:37] | How can there only be one security camera | 这停车场怎么会只有 |
[37:38] | in this entire lot? | 一台监控摄像 |
[37:40] | Deb, you got a minute? | 黛布 给我一分钟行吗 |
[37:41] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[37:45] | Who’s Juan Pablo? | 胡安·帕布罗是谁 |
[37:47] | He plays for the Colombians. | 他是哥伦比亚的球员 |
[37:48] | You remember Mateo’s Bar? | 你记得马特奥酒吧吗 |
[37:50] | Yeah, the three colombians Isaak killed? | 记得 艾萨克杀了三个哥伦比亚人的地方 |
[37:52] | Yeah. I grabbed this off of his phone. | 对 我从他手机里找到的 |
[37:54] | I think Hannah’s being held | 我认为汉娜被困在 |
[37:57] | at one of the dead men’s homes. | 他们其中之一的家里 |
[37:59] | I’ll look into it. | 我去查查 |
[38:01] | But that’s all, and thank you. | 你光查查就行 谢谢 |
[38:12] | – Dexter. – Your man, Caffrey? | -德克斯特 -凯弗雷现身了 |
[38:15] | – He sees you? – Yeah. | -他看见你了吗 -是的 |
[38:17] | I’m leaving a crime scene now. | 我正从罪案现场离开 |
[38:19] | Right. Lead him to the port. | 好 引他去码头 |
[38:20] | Pier 18, Northwest Corridor. | 西北走廊的18号码头 |
[38:22] | There’s a cargo ship, The Fearless. | 那里有艘货船 “无畏号” |
[38:23] | It’s one of ours. | 是我们的船 |
[38:25] | I’ll be waiting there. | 我会在那等你们 |
[38:38] | This is George. | 我是乔治 |
[38:39] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[38:41] | It’s Caffrey. | 我是凯弗雷 |
[38:43] | Did you find Isaak? | 你找到艾萨克了吗 |
[38:44] | Please tell me that fucker’s dead. | 告诉我那个混蛋已经死了 |
[38:46] | Not yet. I’m tailing Morgan. | 还没死 我在跟踪摩根 |
[38:48] | Any reason he’d be headed down to the port? | 知道他为什么往码头走吗 |
[38:50] | We got a boat down there. | 我们在那儿泊了一艘船 |
[38:52] | You think Isaak is luring Morgan to him? | 你认为艾萨克想把摩根引到他那里 |
[38:55] | That’s what I’m hoping to find out. | 我也想知道 |
[39:16] | Joey, what are you doing here? | 乔 你来干什么 |
[39:18] | I was on my way back from a crime scene, | 我刚从案发现场回来 |
[39:20] | and I thought I’d see if you can get off a little early. | 我在想你能不能早点走 |
[39:23] | No, George wouldn’t be happy. | 不行 乔治会不高兴的 |
[39:25] | Fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[39:27] | Can’t one of the other girls cover for you? | 不能让其他姑娘来替你吗 |
[39:30] | Hey. Is everything okay? | 嘿 没什么事吧 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 没事 |
[39:34] | Please, just go. | 求你了 快走吧 |
[39:36] | Well, did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[39:39] | Would you please talk to me? | 你就告诉我吧 |
[39:42] | This job is hard with you | 因为你 让我做这份工作很难受 |
[39:43] | and the things that are expected of me. | 可能会让我辜负你的期待 |
[39:46] | We’ve had this talk. | 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[39:47] | I don’t have a problem with you working here. | 我不介意你在这里工作 |
[39:49] | Promise me you won’t be upset. | 先向我保证你不会生气 |
[39:51] | Depends on what it is. | 那得看是什么事 |
[39:52] | Nadia, what happened? | 纳迪娅 出什么事了 |
[40:00] | You fucked my girl? | 你干了我女人 |
[40:02] | Well, technically, if the dancers are on the clock, | 严格说来 如果舞娘们是在上班时间 |
[40:04] | they’re my girls. | 她们就是我的 |
[40:06] | Maybe you’d know that if you ever returned my fucking calls. | 如果你肯回我电话 或许就会知道这事了 |
[40:09] | You left me high and dry tonight. | 你今晚让我孤立无援 |
[40:10] | That’s gonna stop. | 那必须到此为止 |
[40:12] | You know, you could learn a thing or two from her. | 其实 你可以从她身上学到一些东西 |
[40:15] | She takes her job very seriously | 她非常认真地对待自己的工”做” |
[40:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[40:26] | Piece… | 你个 |
[40:27] | of shit! | 人渣 |
[40:33] | Consider that her fucking notice. | 就把这当作她的请假通知单吧 |
[40:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:44] | Really, corn flakes? Again? | 不是吧 又吃玉米片 |
[40:47] | That’s all there is in the cupboard. | 橱柜里就只有这个 |
[40:58] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[40:59] | How about you let me introduce you | 不如我让你见识一下 |
[41:01] | to some good, old, southern cuisine? | 一些美味的南方小吃吧 |
[41:03] | My grandma has this really great recipe for fried green tomatoes. | 我奶奶有制作油炸绿番茄的独家秘方 |
[41:06] | It’s amazing. | 超美味的 |
[41:08] | I saw some tomatoes growing in the garden out back. | 我看见后面的院子里长着一些番茄 |
[41:11] | I can’t let you outside. | 我不能放你出去 |
[41:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[41:15] | You pick ’em, then. | 那你去摘 |
[41:19] | It’s not like I’m going anywhere. | 我又不会跑到哪里去 |
[41:26] | Just remember, not too ripe. | 记住了 不要太熟的 |
[41:35] | I think I’m on to something. | 我觉得我查到一些眉目了 |
[41:36] | One of those Colombians was single. | 其中一个哥伦比亚人是单身 |
[41:39] | The other two lived with their family | 其余两个和家人住在一起 |
[41:39] | or in an apartment or something, | 或住在公寓里什么的 |
[41:41] | But he has a house on Coral road. | 但他在珊瑚路上有栋房子 |
[41:42] | – I’m heading there now. – Deb, no. | -我现在就过去 -黛布 不要 |
[41:44] | I don’t wanna fucking hear it, Dexter, okay? | 我不想听 德克斯特 好吗 |
[41:47] | And just so we’re pitch fucking perfect clear, | 我他妈现在跟你说清楚 |
[41:48] | I am not doing this for Hannah. | 我这么做不是为了汉娜 |
[41:50] | I am doing this so that you don’t end up dead. | 我这么做 是为了不让你死掉 |
[41:52] | And if you happen to catch Isaak first, then so fucking be it. | 如果你先抓到艾萨克 就他妈那样吧 |
[41:55] | Well, you kind of need to hurry. | 那你得快点了 |
[41:56] | I’m leading one of these guys to Isaak now. | 我正把其中一个人引向艾萨克 |
[42:00] | Please be careful. | 千万小心 |
[42:01] | Yeah, I was gonna say the same to you. | 嗯 我也想对你说这句话呢 |
[42:05] | That’s the plan. | 就这样进行吧 |
[42:42] | Sweetheart. | 小甜心 |
[42:57] | See? A man of my word. | 瞧 一个说话算话的人 |
[43:03] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[43:06] | Your assistant told me I’d find you here. | 你的助理告诉我可以在这里找到你 |
[43:09] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[43:10] | About what, the horrible things you said to me? | 谈什么 你对我说的那些恶毒的话吗 |
[43:13] | You cost me my job, Maria. | 你让我失去了工作 玛丽亚 |
[43:15] | I was 9 months shy of a 40 year pension | 差9个月就能领到40年的养老金 |
[43:17] | before you stuck the knife in me. | 结果你给我来了一刀 |
[43:18] | Before you could return the favor. | 总不能等着你反击报复 |
[43:21] | It’s not my fault I beat you at your own game, | 我只是将计就计 又不是我的错 |
[43:23] | so why don’t you take your own advice–go home. | 你不如接受你自己的建议 回家去吧 |
[43:26] | Now why would I want to do that | 如果我是来帮忙 |
[43:28] | if I’m here to help? | 又何必回家呢 |
[43:32] | Don’t fuck with me, Tom. | 别他妈耍我了 汤姆 |
[43:42] | That little list of yours? | 你的那份名单 |
[43:44] | You’d be surprised what I know about some of the names on there. | 你会很惊讶 因为我认识上面一些人 |
[43:48] | Which names? | 哪些人 |
[43:49] | Oh, not so fast, no. | 别这么急嘛 |
[43:51] | I help you, you support my reinstatement | 我帮你 你就得帮助我复职 |
[43:54] | just long enough for me to get my pension bump. | 只要让我够资格拿到养老金就可以了 |
[43:57] | Boats are fucking expensive. | 游艇很他妈烧钱的 |
[44:01] | So… | 所以 |
[44:03] | The question, Maria, | 问题是 玛丽亚 |
[44:05] | is how bad do you want this? | 你有多想干这事 |
[44:14] | Looks like a table just opened up. | 似乎那边有空桌了 |
[44:26] | Careful, they’re hot. | 小心点 很烫的 |
[44:29] | Isaak hasn’t checked in yet. | 艾萨克还没例行报信 |
[44:32] | If anything has happened to him, | 如果他出了什么事 |
[44:34] | it would be a shame to have to kill you after such a lovely meal. | 你做了如此美味的一顿饭 杀了你真可惜 |
[44:36] | Well, let’s hope that doesn’t have to happen. | 但愿不要发展到那一步吧 |
[44:40] | In case you want some more. | 待会儿你想要还有更多 |
[44:52] | Water. | 水 |
[44:53] | I’m sorry, grams always went heavy on the pepper. | 不好意思 我奶奶总是放很多胡椒 |
[46:08] | Never cared much for that man. | 我向来不怎么喜欢他 |
[46:11] | We should go before we’re spotted. | 得在趁人发现前赶紧离开 |
[46:16] | So this is over? | 这事就完了吗 |
[46:18] | And still you don’t trust me? | 你仍然不信任我 |
[46:23] | You can talk. | 你可以说话 |
[46:25] | The knife? | 那把刀 |
[46:29] | How’d that get there? | 怎么会有把刀 |
[46:31] | In the water. | 扔进水里 |
[46:32] | I’ll do the same. | 我也照做 |
[46:36] | Fine. Together, then. | 好吧 那一起扔 |
[46:42] | You go ahead. | 你先走吧 |
[46:43] | I’m gonna hose this down just to be safe. | 我把血迹冲一下 以确保安全 |
[46:45] | I’ll wait for you below. | 我在下面等你 |
[46:47] | Isaak was right. | 艾萨克是对的 |
[46:48] | I could have walked away if he’d let me. | 如果他愿意 我可以抽身离开 |
[46:50] | But I was wrong about him. | 但我对他的看法错了 |
[46:52] | I never thought he would. | 我从未觉得他会这样做 |
[47:10] | What the hell happened to you? | 你出什么事了 |
[47:17] | What are you waiting for, you little shit? | 你在等什么呢 你个小杂碎 |
[47:24] | God. | 天啊 |
[47:44] | Don’t move. I can get you to a hospital. | 别动 我可以送你去医院 |
[47:47] | The bullet’s still inside. | 子弹还在里面 |
[47:49] | We both know I’m a dead man. | 咱们都知道我死定了 |
[47:53] | There’s a kit in my car. I can help with the pain. | 我的车里有工具包 里面有东西能帮你止痛 |
[47:56] | No. | 不用 |
[47:58] | I need you to do me one better. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[48:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:54] | Dispatch. | 调度台 |
[48:54] | This is Lieutenant Debra Morgan requesting backup. | 黛布拉·摩根警督请求支援 |
[48:58] | And a fucking ambulance at 2085 Coral Road. | 派一辆救护车到珊瑚路2085号来 |
[49:01] | Sending someone right now. | 现在立刻派人过去 |
[49:17] | Sorry for the bumpy ride. | 抱歉这么颠簸 |
[49:20] | You’re forgiven. | 原谅你 |
[49:22] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[49:28] | Indulge a dying man. | 看在我将死的份上 |
[49:32] | What do you intend to say to Hannah | 告诉我 你再次见到汉娜时 |
[49:34] | when you see her again? | 准备跟她说什么 |
[49:37] | I guess that I’m sorry. | 估计会说我很抱歉 |
[49:39] | You guess? | 估计 |
[49:40] | Fuck’s sakes, Dexter. | 真服了你了 德克斯特 |
[49:42] | She needs to know how you feel about her. | 她需要知道你对她的感觉 |
[49:44] | It’s not that easy. | 说出来可不容易 |
[49:48] | How is it you can be | 为什么 |
[49:49] | absolutely fearless in the face of death | 你在面对死亡时毫无畏惧 |
[49:52] | and yet so afraid to live? | 却在生活中畏手畏脚 |
[49:56] | I’m not. | 我没有… |
[49:59] | Afraid. | 害怕 |
[50:02] | Then what is it? | 那是为什么 |
[50:11] | Death has always calmed me. | 死亡总能使我变得平静 |
[50:15] | It’s soothing. | 使人安心 |
[50:19] | Predictable. | 可预测 |
[50:21] | Inevitable. | 不可避免 |
[50:25] | With a knife in my hand, I feel it’s mine to control. | 拿着刀时 我感觉一切尽在掌控 |
[50:29] | It gives you intimacy. | 给你亲切感 |
[50:31] | Yes, but– | 是的 但是 |
[50:33] | It never lasts. | 无法持续 |
[50:34] | It’s over, | 当它结束了 |
[50:36] | then you– you move on. | 你就继续前行 |
[50:42] | But now, | 但现在 |
[50:43] | with Hannah, | 和汉娜在一起 |
[50:47] | I feel like I don’t have any control, | 我感觉自己失去了控制能力 |
[50:50] | and I’m not sure I want to move on. | 我不确定自己是否愿意继续前行 |
[50:54] | I was like you. | 我曾和你一样 |
[50:56] | So detached… | 与现实疏离 |
[51:00] | until Viktor. | 直到维克托出现 |
[51:02] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[51:03] | Your feelings for him cost you everything. | 你对他的感情让你失去了一切 |
[51:06] | Oh, God, yes. | 天啊 当然了 |
[51:08] | Being with him, | 和他在一起 |
[51:12] | I never had to hide. | 我从来不需要隐藏 |
[51:15] | I was finally– | 我终于感觉 |
[51:19] | alive. | 自己活着 |
[51:22] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你仍然有希望 |
[51:52] | Watch any western, and you’ll know | 看过西部片的人都知道 |
[51:53] | a man out for vengeance should dig two graves, | 准备复仇的人会挖两个坟 |
[51:56] | one for his enemy and one for himself. | 一个给敌人 一个给自己 |
[51:59] | I won’t be needing mine, | 我不需要坟 |
[52:01] | but I’ll see to it that Isaak isn’t alone in his. | 但艾萨克在坟里绝不会孤单 |
[52:06] | And you have no idea why you were taken by the deceased? | 你对于死者为什么绑架你毫无头绪 |
[52:09] | No. | 没有 |
[52:11] | He barely spoke. | 他几乎不说话 |
[52:14] | So he chained you up, | 这么说他把你绑起来 |
[52:16] | you got free, | 你挣脱了 |
[52:17] | he stabbed you, | 他用刀捅你 |
[52:19] | and then you beat him to death. | 然后你就把他敲死了 |
[52:21] | – As I stated, it was self-defense. – Oh, I know. | -如我所说 这是正当防卫 -当然是 |
[52:24] | Still, there was a lot of blood. | 不过现场有很多血 |
[52:28] | I mean, I know it’s not the first time | 我知道这不是第一次 |
[52:29] | you’ve gotten your hands bloody. | 你手上沾血了 |
[52:32] | Are we finished? | 能结束了吗 |
[52:33] | I just want to make sure that what you’re telling me | 我只是想确定你的口供 |
[52:34] | reflects what really happened. | 和现场证据相符 |
[52:38] | But, yeah, sure, we can be done. | 不过如果你想 我们就结束吧 |
[52:40] | How is it that you were the one that found me? | 为什么会是你发现我 |
[52:44] | I’m a cop. | 我可是警察 |
[52:46] | It’s my job to follow through on anonymous tips. | 我的工作就是追查匿名提供的线索 |
[52:49] | Where was your backup? | 你的后援呢 |
[52:50] | Lieutenant’s prerogative. | 独自调查是当警督的特权 |
[52:53] | Doctor said I was in pretty bad shape | 医生说我入院时 |
[52:55] | when you found me. | 情况很危急 |
[52:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[52:57] | So given your feelings about me, | 考虑到你对我的看法 |
[53:00] | why not just let me die? | 为什么不让我死在那儿 |
[53:05] | I was doing my job. | 救你是我的职责 |
[53:08] | Was it ’cause of Dexter? | 是因为德克斯特吗 |
[53:14] | No. | 不是 |
[53:17] | I think it’s about fucking time | 我觉得是时候 |
[53:18] | I start doing things for myself. | 他妈为自己考虑了 |
[53:23] | Maybe you can be fine | 也许你不会在乎 |
[53:24] | with being responsible for someone’s death, | 有人因你而死 |
[53:26] | but I can’t. That’s– | 但我不行 那 |
[53:29] | that’s not who I am. | 那不是我的为人 |
[53:37] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[53:39] | Everything taken care of? | 一切都解决了吗 |
[53:41] | All taken care of. | 该解决的都解决了 |
[53:46] | Then I guess I’ll go. | 那我该走了 |
[53:53] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吧 |
[53:55] | Yeah. I’m gonna be fine. | 我没事 |
[54:09] | It’s only 12 stitches. | 只不过缝十二针 |
[54:10] | I’m gonna be out of here tomorrow. | 我明天就出院 |
[54:18] | God, you’re shaking. | 天啊 你在发抖 |
[54:23] | When you asked me on my boat | 你曾在游艇上问我 |
[54:24] | If I’d ever been scared like that, | 有没有害怕成那样的时候 |
[54:26] | I have. | 我有 |
[54:29] | Twice. | 两次 |
[54:34] | When I was three, seeing my mother murdered. | 一次是我三岁时 目睹我母亲惨死 |
[54:40] | And when I realized these past few days | 另一次就是过去这几天 |
[54:42] | that I might never see you again. | 唯恐再也见不到你了 |
[54:51] | Well, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 说出来也没有那么难对吧 |
[54:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:59] | I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[55:01] | What this is, | 这感觉究竟 |
[55:04] | exactly. | 是什么 |
[55:05] | Or what’s… | 或者 |
[55:09] | coming. | 变成什么样 |
[55:17] | Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be, | 也许感情就是这样 |
[55:18] | out of my control. | 不受我控制 |
[55:42] | All I know is that when I’m with you, | 我只知道当我和你在一起 |
[55:44] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[55:52] | safe. | 安全 |